PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

HTHobo
04-24-11, 11:44
I had a dream I stopped by and was taken care of by a beautiful asian girl from korea named Sasha. She was an *+ for sure and I'm being conservative. She had a great attitude, spoke very good english, Gave a wonderful table shower.

Her breasts were a full C cup. A real joy to look at and touch. Very good massage. Obviously some training in this department. It' all looking very good until the negotiations for the ending begin.

.6 base price. Well within the norm. But she wants 1. 6 on top for full service. .7 for hand inspired HE. I refused these prices and we came to an impass. She was very professional and did not get angry and gave me the rest of my time with masage. Her final offer was. 7 for CBJ as I was dressing but again I refused.

In the end gread TS and Massage for. 6 plus. 1 tip (which she asked for. Nicely). I left with out having spent too much money for services provided but was SO dissapointed we could not come to an agreement. She will weigh on my mind. I would have gladly gone beyond normal pricing. But not that far. Would have been 2. 2 for entire package. About. 6 too high. (Sigh)

Bat Doe
04-26-11, 08:51
I had a dream I stopped by and was taken care of by a beautiful asian girl from korea named Sasha. She was an *+ for sure and I'm being conservative. She had a great attitude, spoke very good english, Gave a wonderful table shower.

Her breasts were a full C cup. A real joy to look at and touch. Very good massage. Obviously some training in this department. It' all looking very good until the negotiations for the ending begin.

6 base price. Well within the norm. But she wants 1. 6 on top for full service. .7 for hand inspired HE. I refused these prices and we came to an impass. She was very professional and did not get angry and gave me the rest of my time with masage. Her final offer was. 7 for CBJ as I was dressing but again I refused.

In the end gread TS and Massage for. 6 plus. 1 tip (which she asked for. Nicely). I left with out having spent too much money for services provided but was SO dissapointed we could not come to an agreement. She will weigh on my mind. I would have gladly gone beyond normal pricing. But not that far. Would have been 2. 2 for entire package. About. 6 too high. (Sigh) From reading the forum, I thought $.2. $.6 was normal for FS. Oh well, I may have overpaid, but it was worth every penny. Enthusiastic, playful and as noted, beautiful, Only complaint is that she never should have got the implants.

HTHobo
04-26-11, 15:36
I never got her top off completely but they did seem TGTBT. I always prefer natural but I won't walk away from enhanced. As to price. I have rerun it thru my mind several times. She was expensive for AMP standards. But, She far exceeded AMP standards in looks and professionalism. I got the very strong feeling, Had I decided to go ahead and spend the extra $$ I would have been pleased I had done so. Your comment has convinced me of this.

I have decided that the next time I travel up I-26 I will stop by again. Quality is hard to find and I won't be so vulnerable to sticker shock on a second run.

Bat Doe
04-27-11, 01:04
I have decided that the next time I travel up I-26 I will stop by again. Quality is hard to find and I won't be so vulnerable to sticker shock on a second run.Don't neglect Hot Stone. See general reports

Member #4434
04-27-11, 22:52
From reading the forum, I thought $.2. $.6 was normal for FS. Oh well, I may have overpaid, but it was worth every penny. Enthusiastic, playful and as noted, beautiful, Only complaint is that she never should have got the implants.Well, you are correct in that assumption. I went there several times in the last few months. They had probably the best AMP girl I've ever been lucky enough to encounter. She was probably only a 9 in the looks dept. But that's pretty good around here in NC. And believe me, I travel just for spa visits. My handle should be Havedickwilltravel LOL!

Some of the guys had said they were tipping 100-120 above the house fee. That is about the correct range. But as soon as I saw her, based on reports of her service, I just handed her 2 Benjamins (this was house fee and tip ). It was the best time I've ever had! I saw her a few more times, and it was the same deal.

Last trip I saw Mya, she was cute enough, but I'd only give her a 7 in looks and in service quality. I saw the other girl in the hall, then Mya brought her in before I left. I don't remember her name though. She wanted me to come back for a 2 girl session. Mya was a little lazy when it came to the performance. I guess she thought I would pop in 5 min. I am not bragging, but with the protection we have to use, I'm just getting started in 10 min, LOL! If they would lay off the lube they use and let us get a little friction, it would go alot better on them!

My favorite is gone for now, mamasan has told some of the guys she would be back soon. She told me she didn't know, last time I called, but she had new girls, come see one of them. I plan a return visit in a couple weeks, I'm going to have a chat with mama and see if I can get to the bottom of it, maybe a little tip will get her to tell me the truth!

Member #4434
05-01-11, 22:08
I went by today. I had a talk with mamasan, she told me she had no way of knowing when or if our girl would be back. She also said she had no way to contact her either, she wouldn't know until the girl calls her.

I saw the new girl that just arrived, her name is Summer. Very nice girl, IMHO prettier than Sasha. She provided an excellent time, much better than Mya, just not quite the GFE that Yudi was, but who is. I think you guys will enjoy time with her.

Popsla
05-20-11, 00:17
I dreamed I went Asia on Friday the 13th. It was Summer, and I was happy. I had not been to Asia in a while because I moved away, but it was as good or better than some previous visits. I left and was reminded that my favorite season is still Summer.

Have fun and stay safe.

Member #4434
05-22-11, 00:44
I dreamed I went Asia on Friday the 13th. It was Summer, and I was happy. I had not been to Asia in a while because I moved away, but it was as good or better than some previous visits. I left and was reminded that my favorite season is still Summer.

Have fun and stay safe. I was there tonight, Summer is still there. It is a great season, LOL! But I still miss my Yudi. If she shows back up, send me a PM asap, then clear I 40, because I'll be burning the mountain up on my way back!

Member #4434
06-06-11, 21:15

Have fun and stay safe. Anybody been lately? Have they cchanged out the girls again?

Elgrande4
06-07-11, 17:40
Anybody been lately? Have they cchanged out the girls again?I was out there on the 25th. You and I shared a few notes about the CZ / Asia double visit. Nothing new to report unless you are going to Pittsburgh. But I will post an update in that forum.

Be safe

Member #4434
06-08-11, 02:24
I was out there on the 25th. You and I shared a few notes about the CZ / Asia double visit. Nothing new to report unless you are going to Pittsburgh. But I will post an update in that forum.

Be safeAppreciate the intel. While I do travel alot more than most, for our hobby. Pittsburgh is just a little too far even for me, LOL!

I'm hoping that Asia will rotate out for new girls before long. I would love to hear that Yudi has returned, but I have a bad feeling she won't for some time.

Steveonrt64
07-09-11, 09:31
Anyone been there recently and have any intel on the place or amg's thanks Great site BTW! Enjoy the reports but sure wish there were more from the asheville area.

Rushrgt
07-11-11, 13:11
Anyone been there recently and have any intel on the place or amg's thanks Great site BTW! Enjoy the reports but sure wish there were more from the asheville area.For about $200 I got a mediocre massage and uninspired oral and full service from an average looking Asian lady around 30 years old. This was about 2 months ago. Don't remember the lady's name. I would not repeat unless it was a last resort. I recommend Brittany, a young light shinned African-American girl who advertise periodically on Backpage. See previous posts on Backpage reports on this site, or make the trip to Spartanburg and see Ava for the best time.

Rockhunter
07-24-11, 12:18
Tantric Temple / Retreat in RTP

Gentleman,

I am answering my own post. I noted that a Tantric Goddess was going to be visiting the RTP area, so I thought before I made an appointment with the home office in Asheville I would sample what they had to offer. Given what we have available to us for relief, I would say that this was a very interesting experience. The gal was lovely, attired like a Tantric Goddess in Indian veils and whatever, the room had candles all around and wall hangings. We met at a nice hotel outside of the airport. She was ready and on time and informed me of the principles of Tantra, gave me a foot bath, a light message while dressed, introduced me to her disrobing ceremony and breathing exercises. Explained what the yonni and lingum are, I won't go into that here, and she took this all very seriously, always staying dressed. She gave me a light oiled massage and wonderful happy ending called "riding the wave", which essentially means she takes you to the point of climax and then pulls you away. She will tell you when completion is nearing, you do have to eventually finish and leave. There were two envelopes left on the table for the $$.5 payment and separate tip. I chose the 1. 5 hour session. She seemed to enjoy what she was doing, and told me she loves her work. Started with Tantra with her boyfriend while in college in the 90's and taught school until she lost her job. She takes what she does seriously, does it well, she touches you, not you her and even though this sounds a little pricey, I would see her again or another goddess. I am a mature man and this suited my needs, I don't think I could recommend it to everyone. My only caveat is, that the massage was really not a massage, just light touching. If you won't a real body workout, this was not it.

Take care. Rockhunter

Smoky R Wood
08-09-11, 23:46
Okay, my brothers in Asheville, I see there are a couple of AMPs up your way, one in Arden and one in Flat Rock. I'll be traveling there tomorrow and wondered if either one of those is worth a side trip?

Elgrande4
08-10-11, 19:24
Okay, my brothers in Asheville, I see there are a couple of AMPs up your way, one in Arden and one in Flat Rock. I'll be traveling there tomorrow and wondered if either one of those is worth a side trip?I vote Arden. Summer was the lady to see.

Good luck.

TheTraveler910
08-15-11, 09:00
Hows it going, yesterday I went to the asia spa and was hoping for a happy dream but all it turned out to be was a normal dream, the shower was nice the massage was nice but that is all. Was it because it was my first time? Do I need to ask? Any advice that could be sent in a pm will be appreciated.

Thanks

Member #4434
08-15-11, 18:20
Hows it going, yesterday I went to the asia spa and was hoping for a happy dream but all it turned out to be was a normal dream, the shower was nice the massage was nice but that is all. Was it because it was my first time? Do I need to ask? Any advice that could be sent in a pm will be appreciated.

ThanksWho did you see, and can you be a litle more specific about the session. When she came in the room, how much did you give her? Did she ask anything before or during the money exchange?

Omeyer
09-05-11, 20:34
After spending Friday and Saturday morning cruising for street booty with no luck frustration set in and I headed for the airport. I stopped to fill the rental car and there was Asia. I had just enough time! Mamasan greeted me and led me to a room. A couple minutes later a cute late 20s / early 30s K girl comes in. She said her name was Daa-Daa.

Slender figure, nice B cups wearing hot pants and a tube top. She took the house fee and left. There was a bit of a wait as the shower was occupied.

Table shower was nice yet average. The massage was not much. I could have used a good one. She then teases with light feather touches before the flip. To this point she was a bit standoffish and little touching allowed before some level of negotiation was complete. I never bring in more than I intend to need and what I had was less than what she wanted. About mid menu was a french lesson for $. I might have gone for it if it was mutual but she claimed to be too sensitive. So a standard happy ending was settled for and well delivered. Of course the standard "next time we do more" was promised as I was leaving. If any have history with her or more info on Summer, PM me please.

Elgrande4
10-18-11, 02:17
I had a dream about the Asia Spa. I went in and was given a pretty, curvy young lady named Bebe. She was very enthusiastic. If you remember my posts I am a pretty predictable. I like a nice warm TS followed by a decent massage and hand job ending. The TS was ok. She didn't pay much attention to the important bits. Kind of made me

Wonder. The massage was pretty good. I like it firm but don't need the back walk. Worked mostly my back then dis back of both legs then started the light finger caress.

Turn over. No other massage. Firm handshake. I was allowed full roaming. Onn the way out I asked if Summer was still there. No, but next time you see other girls.

House. 6 My usual. 4 tip total=$

Rushrgt
12-13-11, 19:31
Visited this establishment for the first time in a year or so. Saw and really hot Koren girl named Lee. She was thirtish with really nice C cup tits. Table shower was nice with her paying a lot of attention to my butt and legs. Massage was above average if you prefer it hard. Before the flip she stood at the head of the table and when I placed my hands on her butt, she lifted her dress pulled her panties to the side and showed me her pussy. She asked me to turn over then crawled on top of me in the 69 with her dress still on, but hiked up. She encouraged me to lick her pussy while she jacked my dick. No mention had been made of a tip. I told her to quit jacking me that I wanted some pussy. That is when she told me that a blow job would be $100 and both a blow job and pussy would be $140 (this in addition to the $60 I paid when I first got there.) I countered with $100 for both head and pussy, telling her that's all I had. She accepted. Excused herself for a couple of minutes and came back with a condom. She climbed back on in the 69 position and placed the condom on my dick with her mouth and I proceded to eat her out while she sucked me off. I then told her I wanted to fuck and she mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position. We fucked in that position, then missionary and finished doggie. Best AMP experience of my life!

Jon Gris
12-18-11, 13:42
Asia Spa Arden

http://asheville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asia-spa-vip-asian-bodywork-828-687-9999-21/6126800

I had the pleasure of visiting this establishment when I was in the area on business. I had BeBe for the hour massage. 60 for the hour. Masssage was pretty good plenty of attention to all the right areas. TS shower was nice at it was pretty cold out. ON the flip the usual treatment. I ended up getting a nice HE with plenty of roaming.

Total Damage was 60 for the hour and 40 for BeBe. Def would reccomend.

Tommyboy
01-11-12, 21:13
Anyone been there recently and have any intel on the place or amg's thanks Great site BTW! Enjoy the reports but sure wish there were more from the asheville area.I visited this place a couple years ago and everything was on the menu. Went there today and saw Kim, a sexy girl in her 40s, and was told "sorry, just massage." She could not be persuaded. BTW the massage was nice and included hot stones, but that's not why I was there.

Hardcore6968
02-07-12, 18:34
Anyone been there recently and have any intel on the place or amg's thanks Great site BTW! Enjoy the reports but sure wish there were more from the asheville area.Had a dream about Oyi there just a few days ago. She was much older than the pics in the ads, I would say early 40's. Oyi was very friendly and flirty nice body shampoo and washed all the right areas. But no happy ending I offered 40 she took it and said to bring 200 total next time and I would be VERY happy. She finished massage and get dressed I said I was wanting a full body massage,"bring more money next time, get dressed" I told the madom I was not happy she said come back better massage next time, I said NO next time I gave her 40 tip and I'm not happy! She made her give me my $40 back. The end

Steveonrt64
02-09-12, 18:32
Had a dream about Oyi there just a few days ago. She was much older than the pics in the ads, I would say early 40's. Oyi was very friendly and flirty nice body shampoo and washed all the right areas. But no happy ending I offered 40 she took it and said to bring 200 total next time and I would be VERY happy. She finished massage and get dressed I said I was wanting a full body massage,"bring more money next time, get dressed" I told the madom I was not happy she said come back better massage next time, I said NO next time I gave her 40 tip and I'm not happy! She made her give me my $40 back. The endThanks I figured as much I live in the same area and had heard not so good feedback from a couple of locals. I thought I'd do a little research before I spent any hard earned cash I think I'll stay away Thanks you for the reviewss Too Love this site!

wilburdj
02-10-12, 15:18
Had a dream about Oyi there just a few days ago. She was much older than the pics in the ads, I would say early 40's. Oyi was very friendly and flirty nice body shampoo and washed all the right areas. But no happy ending I offered 40 she took it and said to bring 200 total next time and I would be VERY happy. She finished massage and get dressed I said I was wanting a full body massage,"bring more money next time, get dressed" I told the madom I was not happy she said come back better massage next time, I said NO next time I gave her 40 tip and I'm not happy! She made her give me my $40 back. The endI'm new to the area and have tried this place twice. Provider's name was Linda. Was everything I hoped for.

Kitty Hunter
02-10-12, 21:00
I stopped by a couple weeks ago on the way back from Cherokee. Outstanding, Wished BP Females were so attentive! I was told 45 Minutes, but I know I was in there for over an hour and a half. Expensive? Yes, but I was more than pleased.

I'm new to the area and have tried this place twice. Provider's name was Linda. Was everything I hoped for.

Hardcore6968
02-10-12, 21:38
I stopped by a couple weeks ago on the way back from Cherokee. Outstanding, Wished BP Females were so attentive! I was told 45 Minutes, but I know I was in there for over an hour and a half. Expensive? Yes, but I was more than pleased.I agree very attentive playful and flirty but much older than I like them. If I had 200 total I'm sure I would have been very happy also. But it is what it is. YMMV

Jon Gris
03-25-12, 15:12
My second visit to Asia didn't go too well. My flight was delayed for a couple of hours so I decided to schedule a massage as I had a long flight ahead of me. Anyway I call up and speak to Mamasan explain that I don't have an appointment and would like to see whoever was available. I told walk in only you come right down we take care of you. I arrive and ring bell Mamasan comes to door I say hi, and I get "WE busy you come back 45 minutes" with a door slammed in my face. I leave wait for a ride and decide to call back and voice my displeasure with the way I was treated. I call back then I get the you come back in 15 minutes baby ok. Not sure if the management has changed at this place but if it has it is not for the better. I travel down here every couple of months so if anyone has another recomendation would love to hear it. I doubt I will be returning to this place.

http://asheville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asia-spa-vip-asian-bodywork-828-687-9999-21/6126800

Rushrgt
03-26-12, 18:22
My second visit to Asia didn't go too well. My flight was delayed for a couple of hours so I decided to schedule a massage as I had a long flight ahead of me. Anyway I call up and speak to Mamasan explain that I don't have an appointment and would like to see whoever was available. I told walk in only you come right down we take care of you. I arrive and ring bell Mamasan comes to door I say hi, and I get "WE busy you come back 45 minutes" with a door slammed in my face. I leave wait for a ride and decide to call back and voice my displeasure with the way I was treated. I call back then I get the you come back in 15 minutes baby ok. Not sure if the management has changed at this place but if it has it is not for the better. I travel down here every couple of months so if anyone has another recomendation would love to hear it. I doubt I will be returning to this place.

http://asheville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-asia-spa-vip-asian-bodywork-828-687-9999-21/6126800Sorry you had bad experience there. My last trip there was great. You can try Hot Stone on Upward Road (right off I-26) in Hendersonville. I got good service there a few months ago.

Jjh3203
04-23-12, 17:18
Had a really nice visit last week to Asia. I saw Mya which is my atf. She is usually up for about anything. Michelle is also working right now, I have enjoyed seeing her in the past. She is younger and is a nice spinner. 60 house fee. 120 FS. Mya said she was leaving next month, I hope they can find as good of a replacement. I always enjoy asia.

Jjh3203
06-03-12, 06:28
I went by Asia Spa yesterday around 10:00 in the morning, and there was a sign on the door saying it was closed for renovations. I called and that was what the message said also. Anyone know what is up? I road up to hot stone in flat rock. Had a good time, but it was not as good as Asia. The ladies are always older at hot stone, and it costs more.

Jjh3203
06-10-12, 07:00
Just a heads up that Asia opened back up on Friday morning.

Briggs
06-11-12, 08:47
Just a heads up that Asia opened back up on Friday morning.Thanks for the update, any new girls?

Jjh3203
06-12-12, 06:17
Thanks for the update, any new girls?I saw Mya, Bebe, and one new girl I did not recognize. She looked pretty nice.

Briggs
06-12-12, 18:51
I saw Mya, Bebe, and one new girl I did not recognize. She looked pretty nice.Ok thanks for the info. Mya and bebe seem to be regulars, last good time I had was with michelle, young about 22 or so nice body. Mya and bebe will however rock your world, stay safe all.

Rushrgt
06-25-12, 09:28
I had the pleasure of seeing both Mya and Bebe (at seperate times) over the weekend. Both of them provide the closest thing to a GFE you will ever get in an AMP. I highly recommend both of them.

DrummerBoy
07-07-12, 20:35
First time at Asia Spa. I went based on earlier reports and hoped for Mimi or Bebe. I got someone else named Kim or Kum nice ta-tas all original model had to be 38 C or small D. Pretty and a little bit over the middle but looked great overall. She treated me real nice and had an average shower and average medium massage. The ending was Happy but covered and more is definitly on the menu! I will rate Kim:

Face: 9.

Body: 8. 5 (great natural breasts)

Massage: 9.

Attitude: 9.

Extras: 9

Jondoe Jane
07-22-12, 23:56
Was traveling through the area and tried Asia Spa for the first time. Went in the back door and mamasan gave me the once-over."You been here before?" "It's been a few months" is always the reply. She seemed to be satisfied that I wasn't trouble.

Mya was my care-taker, so to speak. Good shower- I was sweaty from driving and she did a good job of washing me clean. Good massage- my favorite part was when I was on my back, she was sitting between my feet, holding my foot with one hand and pushing the inside of my thigh with both her feet to give me a good hamstring stretch.

I told her I had been there twice before."How much did you spend" she asked. I said $, and she said ok.

Her breasts / nipples are amazing! And, like others have said, she's up for anything.

She was a lot of fun. Couldn't ask for much more from a m-parlor experience.

Workaholic1976
07-23-12, 19:32
Hey guys,

I'll be in Asheville tomorrow, could somebody pm me a little info on Mya and Bebe? Specifically if one or both are younger and petite.

Thanks and stay safe.

Work

Eastcoast1
08-14-12, 22:45
Visited this establishment for the first time in a year or so. Saw and really hot Koren girl named Lee. She was thirtish with really nice C cup tits. Table shower was nice with her paying a lot of attention to my butt and legs. Massage was above average if you prefer it hard. Before the flip she stood at the head of the table and when I placed my hands on her butt, she lifted her dress pulled her panties to the side and showed me her pussy. She asked me to turn over then crawled on top of me in the 69 with her dress still on, but hiked up. She encouraged me to lick her pussy while she jacked my dick. No mention had been made of a tip. I told her to quit jacking me that I wanted some pussy. That is when she told me that a blow job would be $100 and both a blow job and pussy would be $140 (this in addition to the $60 I paid when I first got there.) I countered with $100 for both head and pussy, telling her that's all I had. She accepted. Excused herself for a couple of minutes and came back with a condom. She climbed back on in the 69 position and placed the condom on my dick with her mouth and I proceded to eat her out while she sucked me off. I then told her I wanted to fuck and she mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position. We fucked in that position, then missionary and finished doggie. Best AMP experience of my life!Is Lee still working here?

Jjh3203
08-15-12, 05:43
Is Lee still working here?I have not seen her since last February. She also went by Cindy. Right now it is Mya and Bebe working there.

Redav
10-01-12, 17:19
Saw Nah-Nah the other day. Looked to be early 30's. Very attractive.

TS was nice. She was thorough. Massage was creative. She used her legs a lot. On the flip she accepted $ tip for full menu. It was a true GFE, better than usual in AMP's.

Worth repeating.

Zapit
10-01-12, 18:15
Meant to post this earlier but I forgot. I stopped by Asia maybe a month ago, average looking girl, good extras (not great) , bad massage and pretty rushed experience. Guess I just got the wrong girl, I'll probably try again since this place usually gets good reviews.

Briggs
10-01-12, 22:07
Meant to post this earlier but I forgot. I stopped by Asia maybe a month ago, average looking girl, good extras (not great) , bad massage and pretty rushed experience. Guess I just got the wrong girl, I'll probably try again since this place usually gets good reviews.Go now and ask for Nah Nah, she is worth it and I agree 100% with prior post about her.

Jjh3203
10-02-12, 07:26
I was looking through backpage and noticed this new ad:

http://asheville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asiana-spa-free-table-shower-828-275-6003-asheville-surrounding-area-28/9918234

Anybody been to this place? It is on Rosehill road in Asheville. Thinking about.

Toftt. Any info would be appreciated.

LovesMuffins
10-07-12, 17:52
Is Lee still working here?She was working there about 3 weeks ago. She's a tiny little thing and I thought she was lots of fun. Didn't even ask for a tip, but, of course, I provided one.

Smoky R Wood
10-08-12, 22:55
I was looking through backpage and noticed this new ad:

http://asheville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asiana-spa-free-table-shower-828-275-6003-asheville-surrounding-area-28/9918234

Anybody been to this place? It is on Rosehill road in Asheville. Thinking about.

Toftt. Any info would be appreciated.I was passing through Asheville this past weekend and stopped there. Nice place. Pretty girl named Helen. Good rub, standard HE. Limited roaming. 0.6 house fee for the hour. 0.4 tip because I liked her!

Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

Omeyer
10-14-12, 23:31
I dropped in to Asia about two weeks ago. I hadn't been to a spa in a while and my expectations were pretty high considering local reports and past AMP experiences.

I was recognized from previous visits and led in. Kim came in to greet me and collect the house fee and almost immediately I had a bad feeling about the visit. You can generally get a feel for what's coming by the first impression and level of friendliness shown.

Kim is short, not slender, but not fat, medium to large tits, short hair, and was overall standoffish.

Her clothes stayed on and roaming was discouraged. She said several times that if I wanted more interaction I would have to pay her. I would have been ok with that, but we never came to terms.

I had my horns on and had the cash available, but through most of the session the urge to keep it in the pocket grew from her business-like attitude. The massage was ok. She took her time and didn't discuss extras until there was only ten minutes left.

At that point she asks how much extra I spent last time and for what. I said $ and got everything. She seemed ok with that. At this point we were both sitting on the table facing each other and I had the idea that things were about to pick up. So I reach in to her scoop top to sample a nice pair of medium tits with thick erect nipples. I comment that they are very nice and reach to push aside her panties for a view of the kitty. I say that it is very nice and that I will come back again. My meaning and her perception didn't mesh. She took it as if I had said "never mind, another time" and she flipped out. She grabbed Johnson and gave him three hard yanks while screaming "fuck you! You touch me and then you want to leave. Blah, blah. That's private." Then she says "Forget it, lay down. Ten minutes left, more massagie. ."

Hah, no way I was letting her touch me again. She's still screaming and ranting, and I'm trying to explain to her that I simply meant that I might want to see her again, Well after that I might not! Pretty sure I don't want anything to do with that crazy *****.

I had a talk with mamasan and she was apologetic and said she would have a talk with Kim.

Tommyboy
10-18-12, 16:21
Saw Gina a couple weeks ago. She is a little heavy for my tastes, but she gave a great massage. That's a nice bonus. On the flip, I opted for HE, for which she quoted. 6. Too high, I know, but I didn't argue. She did a good job with appropriate verbal encouragement. She allowed full roaming, even lifting her leg for easy access. All in all, great service, I just wish I liked her body more.

Can anyone tell me if there are any very small ladies at Asia? I like to know who to ask for.

LovesMuffins
10-19-12, 05:17
Saw Gina a couple weeks ago. She is a little heavy for my tastes, but she gave a great massage. That's a nice bonus. On the flip, I opted for HE, for which she quoted. 6. Too high, I know, but I didn't argue. She did a good job with appropriate verbal encouragement. She allowed full roaming, even lifting her leg for easy access. All in all, great service, I just wish I liked her body more.

Can anyone tell me if there are any very small ladies at Asia? I like to know who to ask for.Lee was a tiny little thing and quite enjoyable. She's a backbreaker, though. Really strong hands.

MrIthaca
10-19-12, 08:39
Has anybody had any experience with the Tantric Retreat or the Asheville Goddess Temple. Any info would be appreciated.

Hot Rod Chevy
10-24-12, 17:29
Dreamed I stopped by late yesterday afternoon. Nice visit with provider named Yuyu. She was a nice looking late 30s / early 40s oriental lady. The damage was. 65 for the shower / massage. The shower was nice hitting all the right sopts. Massage was nice and I was offered options on the flip. We negotiated a top-down HE for. 55 but she indicated that everything was on the menu for $ tip but I would need to bring cover. Overall nice visit and will return when in the area. I woke up feeling relaxed and all my tension relieved.

BamBam269
11-06-12, 11:47
Could someone that is a regular give us a list of the girls working there and rate them as you list them in order 1 to 10.

BamBam269
11-06-12, 19:23
Can someone that's a regular list the ladies that are currently employed there.

Redav
11-07-12, 20:32
Are Asiana and Asia Spa the same? An I missing something? If they're two places, where is Asiana?

IHadItGood
11-07-12, 23:36
Are Asiana and Asia Spa the same? An I missing something? If they're two places, where is Asiana?Asiana is located off of 74-A. East side of town. I've been wanting to try it out (as well as many other providers) , but haven't had the cash available to do so. One of my friends went there a couple months ago; said it was good and to bring more than the 'house fee' if you're looking for more than what's offered up front. Sucks for me to be on such a tight budget right now.

Blond Suave
11-08-12, 12:20
Has anybody had any experience with the Tantric Retreat or the Asheville Goddess Temple. Any info would be appreciated.Read my report from about a year ago. I went recently and had another great experience. Not for everyone but great for me.

Blond Suave
11-08-12, 12:27
Has anybody had any experience with the Tantric Retreat or the Asheville Goddess Temple. Any info would be appreciated.Read my report from about a year ago. I went recently and had another great experience. Not for everyone but great for me.

Rushrgt
11-11-12, 16:48
Stopped in Asia the other night. Bebe was working, but Mya was awol. Couldn't determine if she is gone permanently or temporarily. I saw a new lady named Nana (?). Early thirties, pretty face, nice body with a nice pair of C's with eraser sized nipples. As close to a GFE as you can get in an AMP.

Wylie
11-14-12, 16:15
Thanks for the info on Nana. I stopped by today and was lucky enough to get Nana. She is one of the best I've seen at an AMP. On the way out I met Gina, the other girl working. Mamasan asked me if I wanted to go again with her. Maybe in my younger life.

Wesstone2
11-29-12, 02:22
Thanks for the info on Nana. I stopped by today and was lucky enough to get Nana. She is one of the best I've seen at an AMP. On the way out I met Gina, the other girl working. Mamasan asked me if I wanted to go again with her. Maybe in my younger life.I saw her a few weeks ago. When I go there I always just get the massage and HJ. Nana was awesome. Nice big nipples and just really pleasant. She said maybe next time I go boom boom. LOL. I just may go a little farther with her. She is really good.

AshevilleGuy
11-29-12, 16:54
Have a dream about a month ago. Highly recommend if you are looking for an upscale, yoga like dream. Reminded me of reading an erotic novel. LOL.

Read my report from about a year ago. I went recently and had another great experience. Not for everyone but great for me.

DoItOneMore
12-01-12, 09:03
How do you avoid the Leo?

NC Wanderer
12-01-12, 14:19
How do you avoid the Leo?Start by reading this:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Jjh3203
12-02-12, 16:31
Went by and gave this place over near Reynolds High School another try. Saw Yoyo this time, and it was terrible. House fee was 65. The shower is not big enough for two people and it was cold. Finish up the shower and off to the massage room. She massages me for maybe 10 min. She then tells me to flip and asked me what I want. Ended up paying 125 for FS up front, which was a major mistake. What a nightmare. She complained and bitched the whole time about the size of my dick. Now I have been to Massage places all over and I have never been treated like this. I couldn't bust because of all the complaining. Ended up leaving unhappy. Avoid this place guys. To many other good places around.

Stay Safe

Rushrgt
12-03-12, 13:33
Went by and gave this place over near Reynolds High School another try. Saw Yoyo this time, and it was terrible. House fee was 65. The shower is not big enough for two people and it was cold. Finish up the shower and off to the massage room. She massages me for maybe 10 min. She then tells me to flip and asked me what I want. Ended up paying 125 for FS up front, which was a major mistake. What a nightmare. She complained and bitched the whole time about the size of my dick. Now I have been to Massage places all over and I have never been treated like this. I couldn't bust because of all the complaining. Ended up leaving unhappy. Avoid this place guys. To many other good places around.

Stay SafeGuess I will stick with Asia on Airport Road when in Avl. Never had a bad time there!

Mister Man11
12-05-12, 01:48
Visited Asia Spa a few days ago. I've got to say, for a place in the middle of nowhere in North Carolina, this place really impressed me. Firstly, the girl was hot. Her name was Nana (see other reviews below). Secondly, she cleaned me head to toe, which was awesome. Makes me feel a whole lot better about the process knowing that they insist on clean customers. Finally, she did everything I wanted, and I mean everything. A++

Rushrgt
12-05-12, 16:33
Visited Asia Spa a few days ago. I've got to say, for a place in the middle of nowhere in North Carolina, this place really impressed me. Firstly, the girl was hot. Her name was Nana (see other reviews below). Secondly, she cleaned me head to toe, which was awesome. Makes me feel a whole lot better about the process knowing that they insist on clean customers. Finally, she did everything I wanted, and I mean everything. A++Glad you had a good time with NaNa. The other girl, BeBe, is a few years older, but is every bit as good!

Mister Man11
12-09-12, 05:29
Glad you had a good time with NaNa. The other girl, BeBe, is a few years older, but is every bit as good!Tell me more about this BeBe girl. Is she skinny? I'm kind of into that. The only thing I didn't like about Nana was the slight love handles. Everything else was awesome.

Rushrgt
12-09-12, 13:08
Tell me more about this BeBe girl. Is she skinny? I'm kind of into that. The only thing I didn't like about Nana was the slight love handles. Everything else was awesome.BeBe has very similar body type. Tits my be a little bigger, but so is she. Not obese by any means, but not skinny.

PianoManEvan
12-09-12, 16:17
How much will a trip to Asia run you? I've never tried one of these paroles and I'm thinking of expanding my horizons. What's the protocol for getting everything you want and what's reasonable asking price?

Mister Man11
12-09-12, 17:09
How much will a trip to Asia run you? I've never tried one of these paroles and I'm thinking of expanding my horizons. What's the protocol for getting everything you want and what's reasonable asking price?At almost every Asian massage parlor in America, it's $60 for the hour. That gets you into the room. After that, the girl will start giving you a massage, assuming she doesn't already know you. It's always hilarious when they start with the massage, because clearly they aren't actually trained masseuses. For some guys, this is all they'll ever get, because they don't know better. However, if you want more, just ask for it. There is no standard protocol, really. You can simply say,"Do my front," and she'll know what you mean. Or you can be more direct. Or you can just start fondling her. I mean, they're good at picking up on cues, and they want the extra money. Anyway, once you escalate things, it's usually another $100 to $150 for basically everything. In my experience, how much they ask for can depend on how much they like you. And if you pretend you don't have enough, they'll often buy it. In other words, there isn't usually a fixed price for the full service part.

Hope this helps.

Rushrgt
12-09-12, 17:48
How much will a trip to Asia run you? I've never tried one of these paroles and I'm thinking of expanding my horizons. What's the protocol for getting everything you want and what's reasonable asking price?The madam will greet you when you enter and ask you if you've been there before. Always reply "yes." If she asked who saw, tell her Kim or Mya (both of whom are no there). She will take you to a room and tell you to wait for the masseuse. When the masseuse comes back, you will pay a $60 house fee ($65 if you use credit card). That is the house fee for table shower and basic massage. She will take you money and tell you to undress. After she returns, she will take you to the shower room for the table shower. She will scrub you from head to toe and bring you back to the room for the massabe. When she finishes massaging your back from head to toe, you will be asked to turn over. At that point, if she is comfortable with you, she will ask you what else you want. If she doesn't ask, you need to tell her that you need extra service. If you want full service, offer $100, and if she balks tell her that is what you always pay. She will take the $100. If you only want a hand job or a blow job, it will be less, but I don't know the going rate because I have always opted for full service. Hope this helps.

Hope

IHadItGood
12-10-12, 12:08
Appreciate all the info that has been posted lately. I haven't given much attention in the area of massage service, but spent some time this weekend doing some research. While I know that ads for massage can't just plainly state that beyond massage services exist, I am curious if there are words / phrases used that would suggest it does. Some phrases I've seen are 'take a load off', 'full body stress relief', and similar. I've also seen ads for services that offer an in-call location and are available until 1am. I would not expect a legit, strictly massage only business to use the term 'in-call' to indicate services are available on-site or to be open so late. I tend to believe such places offer beyond massage services.

I plan to visit Asia soon due to all the raves it has gotten, but would like to have options as well.

Just for shits-and-grins, I looked at BP for the area I moved from. Saw the girl I visited the most still offering FS for half a franklin. Sigh.

Stay safe

Mister Man11
12-11-12, 22:32
I am curious if there are words / phrases used that would suggest it does. Some phrases I've seen are 'take a load off', 'full body stress relief', and similar. I've also seen ads for services that offer an in-call location and are available until 1am. I would not expect a legit, strictly massage only business to use the term 'in-call' to indicate services are available on-site or to be open so late. I tend to believe such places offer beyond massage services.Generally speaking, if a provider is advertising under "massage," it's because he / she does NOT offer full service (aka sex). Otherwise, he / she would simply list under "escort" or something similar. The only time this isn't true is with Asian massage parlors, which have a long tradition of going above and beyond. I wouldn't read into the ads if I were you. There is no "code."

The Fisherman
12-16-12, 23:13
Based on good reports here I decided to stop by while I was driving through. I was glad that I did. I saw Lee who was dressed in a skimpy short red dress. OK TS, nice massage. On the flip I started to roam and realized no panties were present. Nice! Didn't go for FS just a HE for 40 but with the roaming and the top down it was great for a first stop. I will repeat next time I am in town. Thanks guys for the info!

Fisherman

Jjh3203
12-17-12, 07:05
I made a Sunday visit to asia around 10:30 am. Saw mama and asked her about seeing Nana again, mama explained that Nana went back to asia and they have Bebe and a new girl working. I saw the new girl. Her name is Yoko. Not quite as good as Nana, but still pretty good. She is a little bit older, but has a nice body. Is pretty much open to CFS. Lets just say I always leave happy from Asia.

On a side note, do any of you go to Hot Stone spa in flat rock? If you do what are your thoughts on it? I was thinking of visiting it.

Thanks

Mister Man11
12-19-12, 22:35
On a side note, do any of you go to Hot Stone spa in flat rock? If you do what are your thoughts on it? I was thinking of visiting it. ThanksI have the same question, actually. Been wanting to try this place for a while, but I haven't heard anything. Anybody been?

Fx Dude
12-22-12, 15:04
Stopped by for the first time about 10 days ago and had a great time with NaNa. Can someone confirm she is no longer there?

Jjh3203
12-23-12, 06:39
Yes NaNa is gone. Mama told me the other day that she went back to Korea. Yoko has taken her place.

Stopped by for the first time about 10 days ago and had a great time with NaNa. Can someone confirm she is no longer there?

Rushrgt
12-24-12, 17:23
Yes NaNa is gone. Mama told me the other day that she went back to Korea. Yoko has taken her place.NaNa being gone is a damn shame. She was an all-star performer! To bad Mya is still gone. Please tell me BeBe is still there or I may never darken their door step again.

Mister Man11
12-24-12, 21:45
I have the same question, actually. Been wanting to try this place for a while, but I haven't heard anything. Anybody been?Hearing a lot of silence about this Hot Stone place. Nobody has any info on this place?

DbrownHornet
12-24-12, 22:59
It's been a while since I posted on the board. After reading the reviews, I decided to travel up to Ashville Saturday evening to see what all of the fuss was about. The attendant was scantly dressed and attractive, but all that was services offered were a TS and body rub. Mama stated that they only do body rub. I'm like wow these ladies have all of their business hanging out of their scantly fashioned dresses and high heels, but it's all for show. The massage was pretty good though. Oh well, there are other places to visit that are more accomadating. It could have just been a bad day, they were on edge, or perhaps it was something I did? However, I've been doing this for many years now and know the routine very well. I may give them one more shot in the spring, if they are still open. I kinda of doubt it because posters have been providing a lot of details lately, but hey, it's an open board where info is exchenged freely. People want all of the information when they want it, know matter what.

Oh, on my way back down 26, I even stopped by Bella Hot Stone out of curiosity and the old lady would not even let me in because they were busy? My car was the only car in the lot and no cars where parked at the bank next door.

Good luck fellas,

Jjh3203
12-25-12, 06:06
I have never had bad service at asia. Even when I was a complete newby to the AMP scene they would be a sure thing. Sorry to hear about your experience there.

Bebe was still at Asia with a girl named Yoko as of last week. I wish Mya would come back soon.

It's been a while since I posted on the board. After reading the reviews, I decided to travel up to Ashville Saturday evening to see what all of the fuss was about. The attendant was scantly dressed and attractive, but all that was services offered were a TS and body rub. Mama stated that they only do body rub. I'm like wow these ladies have all of their business hanging out of their scantly fashioned dresses and high heels, but it's all for show. The massage was pretty good though. Oh well, there are other places to visit that are more accomadating. It could have just been a bad day, they were on edge, or perhaps it was something I did? However, I've been doing this for many years now and know the routine very well. I may give them one more shot in the spring, if they are still open. I kinda of doubt it because posters have been providing a lot of details lately, but hey, it's an open board where info is exchenged freely. People want all of the information when they want it, know matter what.

Oh, on my way back down 26, I even stopped by Bella Hot Stone out of curiosity and the old lady would not even let me in because they were busy? My car was the only car in the lot and no cars where parked at the bank next door.

Good luck fellas,

Mister Man11
12-25-12, 13:10
Well, I couldn't bear it any longer, so I drove out to Hot Stone Spa last night. Worst. Decision. Ever. I seriously may be scarred for life. They only had one girl working, and she looked older than the madam. Not by a year or two, but by a series of epochs. She looked to be about seventy, and she had a giant red welt on her face. Her skin was hanging off her bones almost as loosely as her nighty-yes, she was wearing a nighty, that thing old people wear when they sleep. It may just be that this was Christmas Eve and they had nobody else available, but I also went to Asia Spa half an hour beforehand and saw Yoko, who's pretty cute. Plus, these are Asian massage parlors, so I doubt there's much interest in Christmas. (Asia Spa is mostly Korean girls, and some of them are Christian, but even still nobody seemed to care about Christmas Eve when I was there.)

Anyway, long story short, Hot Stone Spa is a NO-GO. Unless you have a thing for mummies, that is.

StreetDater
12-25-12, 14:51
Made the trip to Asia in Asheville last week. Hit a home run on my first visit. Saw "Gina". Good TS, incredible massage and good on the flip. She was a bit more plump than I like but in a good way. Overall pleasant experience. Not sure what happened to DBrownHornet, but when I was there everything went as usual at a FS AMP.

Be Safe.

Bezzell01
12-27-12, 18:49
Has anybody had any experience with the Tantric Retreat or the Asheville Goddess Temple. Any info would be appreciated.I visited Tantric Retreat a few yars ago. It really dependson what you are looking for. If you want a great massage. Then go. If you want to touch and feel, then you might look somewhere else.

AshevilleGuy
12-28-12, 03:01
I visited Tantric Retreat a few yars ago. It really dependson what you are looking for. If you want a great massage. Then go. If you want to touch and feel, then you might look somewhere else.I have been there a couple times. Here's my $.02.

*If you are used to BJ (anytype) , hands on, DFK, any pos, etc. Its not your place.

*If you are truely into yoga, spirituality, sexual healing, etc. It is your place.

*The gals are very serious about their work. Will talk philosophy, chakras, etc. Again if this is what your looking for then its a great place.

*Some of the girls are very attractive. PM me for names.

*All of the girls are highly skilled in the HE department, althought this is only about 10% of the expreience.

*Location is safe, great decor, very relaxing, private, spongebath, almost like a roman temple. LOL.

Hope this helps.

Rushrgt
01-02-13, 15:40
I have never had bad service at asia. Even when I was a complete newby to the AMP scene they would be a sure thing. Sorry to hear about your experience there.

Bebe was still at Asia with a girl named Yoko as of last week. I wish Mya would come back soon.I had another great day at Asia. Saw Yoko and she was cute with really nice skills

Fx Dude
01-03-13, 18:31
Can someone please shed some light on the cost for an hour there including HE? Do you just tip for that or is it included in the hour. I am used to the. 6 +.4 that I normally pay (massage and handshake only) but am more than a little intriged about the tantra idea.

Thanks

Jaybyrd
01-03-13, 19:30
Made the trip to Asia in Asheville last week. Hit a home run on my first visit. Saw "Gina". Good TS, incredible massage and good on the flip. She was a bit more plump than I like but in a good way. Overall pleasant experience. Not sure what happened to DBrownHornet, but when I was there everything went as usual at a FS AMP. Be Safe.I saw Gina last week and asked for a HE, she did it 69 style with a great view of her box. I tipped. 4, what did you give for FSLIC?

StreetDater
01-04-13, 20:26
Probably about a Jackson too much. But she was sweet with no rush. Saw her again in the past few days. I really like this one. Be nice. And Jaybyrd, more posts and some TOFTT would boost your cred. Just sayin' Be safe.

AshevilleGuy
01-06-13, 01:49
Can someone please shed some light on the cost for an hour there including HE? Do you just tip for that or is it included in the hour. I am used to the. 6 +.4 that I normally pay (massage and handshake only) but am more than a little intriged about the tantra idea. Thanks.Which "There" are you referring to?

IHadItGood
01-07-13, 17:10
So, I went to Chucktown over the weekend. Had some issues to handle in regards to my previous residence there. Was hoping to re-visit with some of my friends there, but sadly couldn't find any of them. I posted up on the chucktown board about my hunt. Getting hammered wasn't such a great idea, as it really hindered my quest.

Was talking with my buddy earlier today about this past weekend and he mentioned he took a trip to Asia recently. A woman named Bebe was his guide and she showed him plenty of sights and more. After what I went through this past weekend, I am definitely going to book a trip for Asia in the very near future and will let you all know how it was when I return.

Stay safe,

Ihad

Fx Dude
01-09-13, 16:14
Sorry I got a little sloppy. Be safe.

Which "There" are you referring to?

AshevilleGuy
01-10-13, 00:04
Sorry I got a little sloppy. Be safe.OK. I will assume you are referring to the T. Temple. Location is N. AVL. It is pricy. They run specials for 19 and a zero. Thats for a 2hr session. I've never seen it go lower. You can tip. But there is really no "menu". Its a standard session. And from everything I've heard there are definitely NO other options on the menu (aside from HE). This place is very different from Asia.

Hope this helps,

AG

StreetDater
01-16-13, 17:32
Made the trip to Asia in Asheville today. Saw Na-Na and she was Yes-Yes. Gorgeous and friendly. Be safe.

Jjh3203
01-17-13, 05:45
I visited Asia last Saturday and it was still Bebe and Yoko working. Is Nana really back? Momma told me she was still in Asia.

Made the trip to Asia in Asheville today. Saw Na-Na and she was Yes-Yes. Gorgeous and friendly. Be safe.

StreetDater
01-17-13, 13:47
When I asked her name she said "Na-Na". Reading back on the forum I can see where the confusion lays. Not sure if this is the same Na Na or a different Na Na. Seems to be a common name among providers as this is at least the third Na Na I have encountered over the past few years. I hate to give details like this but in an effort to clear up any confusion this Na Na had a bald eagle down below.

Hope this helps,

Be safe

Efast
01-17-13, 20:23
Had a session with Lulu today. Typical mid 40's Chinese with long hair and thin body, not bad. Was dressed in a short skirt. I enjoyed my session with table shower. Very clean place with no male traffic. Located close to Interstate and easy to find. I will return. Met the other lady while leaving. Her name was Meme.

I notice a lot of Meme's and Lulu's at AMP's. What were their parents thinking? I will return when in the area. Located on Rose Hill Road.

http://asheville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massage-828-275-6003-asheville-surrounding-area-28/9918234

I also tried to setup an appointment with "The Art OF Magic Touch" located in Old Fort but no luck. She never answers her phone but did call me back. Only has limited times for appointments and failed to return my call to confirm appointment as agreed upon time. Anyone had luck with her? Her name is Miryam.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-art-of-the-magic-touch/10799550

Jjh3203
01-28-13, 17:33
I can confirm that Nana is back at Asia, and they also have another new girl who replaced Bebe. I did not see her but hope to soon. I report back then. I had a great time with Nana as usual.

Rushrgt
01-29-13, 15:58
I can confirm that Nana is back at Asia, and they also have another new girl who replaced Bebe. I did not see her but hope to soon. I report back then. I had a great time with Nana as usual.So NaNa is back but BeBe is gone. Is Yoko still there? Any word on Mya? May have to check out the new girl you mentioned.

Hicktown
01-29-13, 17:38
So NaNa is back but BeBe is gone. Is Yoko still there? Any word on Mya? May have to check out the new girl you mentioned.The most fun I have ever had there was with Summer & Sasha that was some time ago. The last time back I would have had better time with the mammsan.

I may take a trip this Saturday.

Rushrgt
01-30-13, 16:01
The most fun I have ever had there was with Summer & Sasha that was some time ago. The last time back I would have had better time with the mammsan.

I may take a trip this Saturday.What happened the last time you were there that was so bad? Also, who was it with, so others won't suffer the same bad experience. I never had a bad time there. Mya and BeBe were the best I ever had, but NaNa and Koko were almost as good.

Hicktown
01-30-13, 16:56
What happened the last time you were there that was so bad? Also, who was it with, so others won't suffer the same bad experience. I never had a bad time there. Mya and BeBe were the best I ever had, but NaNa and Koko were almost as good.It's been nearly a year, I don't even recall getting her name. She was a bit heavier than the others, not fat just stocky. I was used to dealing like I had in the past with Summer she would come into room, see me and it was hugs and DFK's.

This time the girl and I just didn't click, TS was good the massage was okay, a bit rushed. I had payed up front. After the rub she excused herself and seemed to take forever getting back. Kissing was just a peck on the lips even several quick kisses like a kid kissing a kewpie doll LOL the rest was just too routine to be any fun.

I've got some friends in Canton I need to visit this weekend so I'll take another shot.

Bdls92
01-31-13, 12:34
Been reading and learning on here and other sites. Dicovered the AMP world a couple years ago. Best thing ever! I travel alot and see a lot of these places. Asia Spa in Asheville has always had the nicest girls. Bar none IMO. My ATF's in order Anna, she was'nt their long. Nina, Summer, B. B. My first post! No Life Like the Low Life.

HockeyPlayer
02-27-13, 14:22
I been reading a lot about Tantra, and looking around Asheville area I came up with tantric retreat, and kinda want to see Aria, so I was wondering if somebody can tell me if this can be a good way to start my journey into tantra, and what to expect.

Thanks

Longduckdong1
03-01-13, 09:52
I been reading a lot about Tantra, and looking around Asheville area I came up with tantric retreat, and kinda want to see Aria, so I was wondering if somebody can tell me if this can be a good way to start my journey into tantra, and what to expect.

ThanksI had a decent visit with Aria, plenty of teasing and pleasing but really just a standard HJ from a pretty young lady. Dissapointed bc she stayed fully clothed.

Dog Hound
03-08-13, 09:12
Yes I have seen Miryam twice.

Lovely lady but the pictures make you think you get more but you do not.

No touching those big boobs.

Fair massage soft or hard.

No sex, no BJ but you will get a HJ.

I rate the HJ a 6 because she talks alot and never gets in to the mood.

I will not repeat.

Had a session with Lulu today. Typical mid 40's Chinese with long hair and thin body, not bad. Was dressed in a short skirt. I enjoyed my session with table shower. Very clean place with no male traffic. Located close to Interstate and easy to find. I will return. Met the other lady while leaving. Her name was Meme.

I notice a lot of Meme's and Lulu's at AMP's. What were their parents thinking? I will return when in the area. Located on Rose Hill Road.

http://asheville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massage-828-275-6003-asheville-surrounding-area-28/9918234

I also tried to setup an appointment with "The Art OF Magic Touch" located in Old Fort but no luck. She never answers her phone but did call me back. Only has limited times for appointments and failed to return my call to confirm appointment as agreed upon time. Anyone had luck with her? Her name is Miryam.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-art-of-the-magic-touch/10799550

Efast
03-09-13, 22:51
I have limited time when visiting the area and not much to choose from between Old Fort and Plesant Gardens.

Thanks for the reply.

E.

Yes I have seen Miryam twice.

Lovely lady but the pictures make you think you get more but you do not.

No touching those big boobs.

Fair massage soft or hard.

No sex, no BJ but you will get a HJ.

I rate the HJ a 6 because she talks alot and never gets in to the mood.

I will not repeat.

Rushrgt
03-11-13, 20:00
Had another great session with BeBe and then two days later went back and had an equally great time with NaNa. It can't get any better than sessions with these two very cute Asian babes. If Mya would come out of retirement and if Yoko would return from vacation I could have four great sessions on my next trip to AVL. It doesn't get any better than Asia for the quality and consistancy of the girls who work there!

Peperjac
03-12-13, 02:51
Had another great session with BeBe and then two days later went back and had an equally great time with NaNa. It can't get any better than sessions with these two very cute Asian babes. If Mya would come out of retirement and if Yoko would return from vacation I could have four great sessions on my next trip to AVL. It doesn't get any better than Asia for the quality and consistancy of the girls who work there!Hey, thanks for sharing. I have a question, What kind of prices and for an all around good time how much should a person bring. I deal with bills only and it makes me nervous to carry a round too much but I alway want to make sure I have enough.

Rushrgt
03-12-13, 19:42
Hey, thanks for sharing. I have a question, What kind of prices and for an all around good time how much should a person bring. I deal with bills only and it makes me nervous to carry a round too much but I alway want to make sure I have enough.If you look back in this section you will find where I answered a similar question in depth before.

The house fee is $60 and you pay that before the session begins. That gets you a table shower and a fair to good massage on your back legs and arms. When you flip you tell the lady what you want. $100 will get you full service. If you only want a hand job or oral sex, not sure what that will run. She may want more than $100 for full service, but will accept that sum. As with any AMP tell them when you arrive that you have been there before when they ask you.

Credit cards are accepted but expect to pay a service fee for the card.

Wylie
04-07-13, 13:44
There is a new girl Ruby, who's been there 2 days. She's about 4 foot nothing and very cute with nice tits and big nipples. Really friendly attitude and a good experience. Gina and another girl (I didn't get her name) are also there.

MadFox
04-09-13, 13:17
I saw Gina a couple of weeks ago at Asia Spa. First time experience with this spa. I'm very experienced over all. I would say my time with Gina was slightly above average. She was very friendly and her body was great (soft and real). Just a bit rushed. I was there on a Sunday morning. So I figured it would be slow. I was wrong! It was very busy and that probably contributed to Gina being a little rushed.

Gina is very petite. And after a little CBJ she just said,"You $& me now!". So we went a little doggie for a while. Seeing my dick go in and out of that small, tight frame made me feel like a pornstar! Overall I would say it was a fun experience. Just not mind blowing. I may try again at a time when they aren't quite as busy. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Happy Hunting,

Fox

Member #6050
04-10-13, 11:43
I'm heading to Asheville from Charlotte. Are there any non-Asian rub providers you'd recommend who are not trying to charge for something they call "tantra"? Thanks. Whether they are in an MP or Indie doesn't matter.

LocalAsheville
05-22-13, 02:10
Decided to give Asia spa a try after reading some of the reviews, went on a Monday saw a lady named Lisa. She was a little older but still very attractive. Paid $60 for the massage and I could not get her to offer any more. No matter what I asked or offered she wouldn't budge. Not sure if I gave off a bad vibe or it was just her but I was very disappointed I could not manage to convince her. Not really sure what the deal was. Any Ideas? I plan to try again does anybody that has been there recently know the day / time one of the recommended girls is working? I would really like to give this place another chance. Should I go and request to see a specific girl at the door? Or was it that I was just unfamiliar? Any insight is appreciated.

AshevilleGuy
06-01-13, 18:29
Decided to give Asia spa a try after reading some of the reviews, went on a Monday saw a lady named Lisa. She was a little older but still very attractive. Paid $60 for the massage and I could not get her to offer any more. No matter what I asked or offered she wouldn't budge. Not sure if I gave off a bad vibe or it was just her but I was very disappointed I could not manage to convince her. Not really sure what the deal was. Any Ideas? I plan to try again does anybody that has been there recently know the day / time one of the recommended girls is working? I would really like to give this place another chance. Should I go and request to see a specific girl at the door? Or was it that I was just unfamiliar? Any insight is appreciated.Sorry guy. Don't know what else to tell ya. Always remember its ladies choice, they offer to share whichever stories they feel like sharing. At that moment on that day. There is no magic wand.

AG

LocalAsheville
06-05-13, 01:20
Thanks AG, I have been away so I haven't posted a lot lately. I have actually been back to see Lisa twice since my first visit. She warmed up to me on our second visit. Great lady and over all good service. I recommend.

Jjh3203
06-17-13, 18:42
Well I visited the new seven spa that opened up back where Asiana spa was near Reynolds high school. It is now a true Korean spa instead of Chinese, which means it is a full service place. The two ladies they had about a week ago where both older. Nice girls I just wish they had some younger better looking talent. They were pretty much down for whatever. .6 HF and 1. Tip. May return if they get some better looking girls.

Sad news from Asia Spa. I believe the mamasan that had been there from a long time recently passed with a heart attack. They had a new mama the other day. Bebe and Lisa are still there.

Rushrgt
06-18-13, 15:00
Well I visited the new seven spa that opened up back where Asiana spa was near Reynolds high school. It is now a true Korean spa instead of Chinese, which means it is a full service place. The two ladies they had about a week ago where both older. Nice girls I just wish they had some younger better looking talent. They were pretty much down for whatever. .6 HF and 1. Tip. May return if they get some better looking girls.

Sad news from Asia Spa. I believe the mamasan that had been there from a long time recently passed with a heart attack. They had a new mama the other day. Bebe and Lisa are still there.That is very sad news. She was a nice lady, who always told me the truth and hooked me up. That is not always true with Asian mamasans.

StreetDater
06-18-13, 22:34
Yes she was a nice lady. I assume we are talking about the very thin lady. Emo was her name. One time I asked to see the new girl. Well the regular girl came in and I just rolled with it. After the session Emo walked me to my car and explained that she sent the regular girl because she had been getting a lot of complaints about the new girl, and that she would be gone soon. This was maybe a few months ago. I have been seeing "Gina" at least I think that is her name. The slightly very pleasantly plumper of the two. But last session she introduced me to a new girl. Probably getting tired of me. Anyway, I am out of range for that now, just sad to hear about Emo.

Be safe,

SD

AshevilleGuy
06-19-13, 12:50
Hey Gang,

I have a friend in town from Europe. He is looking for a legitimate massage (deep tissue, sports, etc.) , followed by a HE. He says this is very common and easy to find back home. I am having trouble finding this in the AVL / GVL area, any advice?

For the visual thinkers here's a schematic I dreamt up.

1) FS Provider: doesn't know a thing about massage.

2) Tantra (lots of roses) provider: knows a tiny bit about massage, knows lots about philosophical mumbo-jumbo.

3) MP / Asia type gal: provides a good HE, but not a legit massage, just light touch, etc.

4) A true massage therapist: Great massage, but does not offer HE.

Anyone know who offers 4 + 3?

Thanks! Let me know when I can return the favor!

AG

PianoManEvan
06-19-13, 13:32

Sad news from Asia Spa. I believe the mamasan that had been there from a long time recently passed with a heart attack. They had a new mama the other day. Bebe and Lisa are still there.How old are we talking?

Jjh3203
06-19-13, 13:43
How old are we talking?I am not good at gaging asian women's age but they are old enough to really notice. They reminded me of the older ladies at Hot Stone spa in flat rock with much better attitudes. They look much older than what you normally get at Asia spa. Maybe they will swap out the girls soon.

MadFox
07-10-13, 08:36
Took a trip to Asia last night and had a good time overall. I didn't catch her name (more like I couldn't understand it). But she was super sexy and very open. She also had to have been a gymnast in her youth. Because she one super limber and almost did a complete split on the table! What a great view that was. In a reverse of what you normally find. She was urging me to not finish quickly! She had been there for a little over a month, was Korean, about 5 foot 2, brunette, C cup and a super sexy body. I'll be back. It's consistently one of the better AMP's around. I actually tried 7 Spa before going to Asia. The mamasan said the girl was busy and to come back in a half hour. So I skipped over to Asia. I'd say it was a good choice!

Jjh3203
07-10-13, 10:56
Lets call it lost in translation. Mamason is back at Asia spa. I had reported earlier that she had a heartattack and passed on. So I was surprised to see her there this last week. After speaking with her it became apparent that her husband had died from a heart attack. Lisa and Bebe are still working at Asia.

7 spa only has one girl working. She has an older looking face but her body is tight. She tried some upselling bullshit on me and then did not want to go bbj. I got up and told her that I was leaving, and her attitude got a little better. I ended up blowing my nut all over her ass and that really pissed her off. Oh we'll I guess I will just stick with Asia spa. They never give me that kind of bull shit.

StreetDater
07-10-13, 23:38
Glad to about the Mamasan at Asia. Funny as hell report about 7 Spa. Is 7 Spa new? I'm out of the area for now. Sounds like good times in Asheville.

Be Safe,

SD

GoodOneTo2
07-11-13, 19:09
Glad to about the Mamasan at Asia. Funny as hell report about 7 Spa. Is 7 Spa new? I'm out of the area for now. Sounds like good times in Asheville.

Be Safe,

SD7 Spa is the old Asiana in Fairview.

Brneyehound
07-14-13, 08:11
Guys I'm riding through town after 3 long days in the saddle. I'm pretty sure a massage will be in order by the time I hit Asheville but before I return home to Raleigh. Could someone with knowledge (not just the "hey let me know what people say") PM me with the details about this spot. Address, door fee, usual decent tip etc. I'm not so picky about the SP but if you have a favorite then great. Let me know that too! Thanks guys. If you're ever in Raleigh hit me up and I'll let you know the details around here. Although our board is pretty active so it's easy to find out on your own, it's nice to get firsthand knowledge sometimes.

FlooringGuy
08-10-13, 17:07
I stopped by Seven Spa Thursday and had a great massage and a good dream it was.

Jackxok
09-03-13, 16:37
Guys I'm riding through town after 3 long days in the saddle. I'm pretty sure a massage will be in order by the time I hit Asheville but before I return home to Raleigh. Could someone with knowledge (not just the "hey let me know what people say") PM me with the details about this spot. Address, door fee, usual decent tip etc. I'm not so picky about the SP but if you have a favorite then great. Let me know that too! Thanks guys. If you're ever in Raleigh hit me up and I'll let you know the details around here. Although our board is pretty active so it's easy to find out on your own, it's nice to get firsthand knowledge sometimes.I'm moving into the area this winter and would like to fine a decent place to end the day with a nice dream. Hit me with a PM on this place called Asia.

Can they deliver a great massage and end it with a super special ending? Or is this one of those AMP that don't have a clue how to handle it.

Rushrgt
09-04-13, 14:29
I'm moving into the area this winter and would like to fine a decent place to end the day with a nice dream. Hit me with a PM on this place called Asia.

Can they deliver a great massage and end it with a super special ending? Or is this one of those AMP that don't have a clue how to handle it.If you would do a little research on this site, you would discover numerous posts re Asia and their level of service.

FlooringGuy
09-05-13, 19:55
I'm moving into the area this winter and would like to fine a decent place to end the day with a nice dream. Hit me with a PM on this place called Asia.

Can they deliver a great massage and end it with a super special ending? Or is this one of those AMP that don't have a clue how to handle it.Had another dream about Asia Hot Stone Spa in Hendersonville and a nice one it was.

Fx Dude
09-06-13, 10:03
Drew Lisa at Asia and had a nice time. She started out a bit cold because I never met her before but she warmed up eventually. BTW she is pretty straightforward and her english is good. I had asked for NaNa who set the bar very high for me last time. But Lisa gave a decent although random and unsystematic rub before the flip then the negociations which is always stupid on their part as they never get more than I would have given them anyways and now I've lost momentum in the meanwhile. Ended up with HJ with a nice view. .6+.6 (note that that is for 45 mins I am used to getting 60 mins for that) Overall I rate the experiance as an 8. 1. Does anyone know for sure if Nana is really gone?

Dirty Randy
09-16-13, 01:22
Just a couple of reviews from this weekend when I was passing through the area. Stopped at Asia shortly after it opened and drew a petite, very attractive girl whose name I did not get. Received a nice table shower and a good massage, but no extras were available. Probably won't repeat. On my way back to the Tri-cities, stopped by Hot Stone and met Jay. I've visited quite a few AMP's in TN, and this was by far the most sensual massage I've ever received at an AMP. Would repeat.

Street Seeker
09-18-13, 21:12
Just a couple of reviews from this weekend when I was passing through the area. Stopped at Asia shortly after it opened and drew a petite, very attractive girl whose name I did not get. Received a nice table shower and a good massage, but no extras were available. Probably won't repeat. On my way back to the Tri-cities, stopped by Hot Stone and met Jay. I've visited quite a few AMP's in TN, and this was by far the most sensual massage I've ever received at an AMP. Would repeat.Coming through this weekend. Is Asia Spa the one in Arden, NC?

GoodOneTo2
09-20-13, 15:44
Yes, It's just off of Highway.

Coming through this weekend. Is Asia Spa the one in Arden, NC?

FlooringGuy
09-21-13, 13:46
Asia is located off of the AirPort Road exit off of I-26.

Coming through this weekend. Is Asia Spa the one in Arden, NC?

JustAsk9
09-24-13, 19:39
Went to Asia a couple days ago. They had an attractive 45 or so year old woman doing the rubs. I decided to not do it since I am half her age and it just wasn't that appealing to me at the time. She had a nice looking figure though, so it might appeal to some. I am still into the 18-25 yr old range though.

Meischas
09-27-13, 20:09
Check out Cherry at asia. Seniors PM for details

Rushrgt
11-05-13, 09:12
Check out Cherry at asia. Seniors PM for detailsMamasan didn't seem to know who Cherry is. Bebe is still there. NaNa and Lisa are gone. There is a new girl (at least to me) named Vickie who told me she started there two months ago. Bebe was busy so I tried Vickie. She appeared to be a little younger than the usual Asia girl. She is also very pretty and has a great toned body with really nice firm tits. The shower was good but not great. I would have preferred a little more attention to a certain area. In the room she gave a really hard massage. Some will like that, but I prefer a softer massage. She kept her dress on the entire time she was doing the back massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted. When I told her "everything," she smiled, collected the money, left, came back, stripped and immediately started a bbbj. While the bbbj was good, it did not last long enough. She did manage to install the condom and then get on top for cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. I asked for missionary position and then finished in doggie. She did not dfk or even kiss at all, like I used to get from Bebe and NaNa. Overall it was a nice experience. In summary she is a beautiful but relatively inexperienced girl. I would and will repeat, but will probably see Bebe on my next trip.

Mauldin42
11-05-13, 16:36
I tried to stop by yesterday but no one was available and I could not wait.

Will try again later this week.

Mamasan didn't seem to know who Cherry is. Bebe is still there. NaNa and Lisa are gone. There is a new girl (at least to me) named Vickie who told me she started there two months ago. Bebe was busy so I tried Vickie. She appeared to be a little younger than the usual Asia girl. She is also very pretty and has a great toned body with really nice firm tits. The shower was good but not great. I would have preferred a little more attention to a certain area. In the room she gave a really hard massage. Some will like that, but I prefer a softer massage. She kept her dress on the entire time she was doing the back massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted. When I told her "everything," she smiled, collected the money, left, came back, stripped and immediately started a bbbj. While the bbbj was good, it did not last long enough. She did manage to install the condom and then get on top for cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. I asked for missionary position and then finished in doggie. She did not dfk or even kiss at all, like I used to get from Bebe and NaNa. Overall it was a nice experience. In summary she is a beautiful but relatively inexperienced girl. I would and will repeat, but will probably see Bebe on my next trip.

JustAsk9
11-11-13, 00:19
Checked out asia again they have redeemed themselves. Younger mid 30's asian, very hot. Did everything as expected. She said she is only there until Thanksgiving FYI.

StreetDater
11-11-13, 16:57
Been awhile since I have been to A-Town. Just wondering if the mamasan is the same at Asia? Her name is Imo and she is the very thin lady. She always took good care of me and I need to go visit soon. Thanks and Be safe, SD.

Wylie
11-11-13, 21:51
Been awhile since I have been to A-Town. Just wondering if the mamasan is the same at Asia? Her name is Imo and she is the very thin lady. She always took good care of me and I need to go visit soon. Thanks and Be safe, SD.Yes, mamas an is the same.

Rushrgt
11-12-13, 17:55
Checked out asia again they have redeemed themselves. Younger mid 30's asian, very hot. Did everything as expected. She said she is only there until Thanksgiving FYI.Does this younger mid 30's Asian have a name?

Leonard45
11-13-13, 20:38
Can someone give me an idea of one hour full service cost.

JustAsk9
11-21-13, 17:04
Does this younger mid 30's Asian have a name?Sorry...I don't remember. She said she is working 7 days a week until thanksgiving, so she should be there if you show up.

Omeyer
11-23-13, 18:18
Does this younger mid 30's Asian have a name?Vickie is her name. Refer back just a few posts.

Lude Lover
12-28-13, 16:59
Stopped by Asian Spa and had a great experience.

Member #4465
01-02-14, 17:30
I understand Lisa is no longer there? Saw her a few months ago. A real sweetie and one of my best experiences ever at an Asian Parlor.

Stopped by Asian Spa and had a great experience.

Boomer45
01-07-14, 08:52
Stopped by Seven the other day and saw Cookie. Turns out I hit them at busy time, she ran out a couple times to get the door and apologized profusely. Eventually, she stopped the massage short and asked if I wanted everything. Due to the interruptions got everything discounted with a promise of more time if I come back. She is pretty cute, so I will probably see if she is true to her word. Despite the interruptions not a terrible experience.

CaneBay
01-10-14, 15:37
I have been to Seven twice in the last two months. Both times different girls. Neither was a beauty, but they were not too terrible to look at. I wonder how often new girls come through this place? Massage rooms are large with real doors. Lots of privacy. Very limited menu, but left happy both times. Table shower room is a bit rough. Not dirty, but definitely not clean. Would be great if they had some type of disposable flip flop.

I have not tried Asia out, but plan too on my next trip there. Any tips for this place? Thanks.

CaneBay
01-10-14, 15:46
There are several Tantra adds on backpage today. Would reviews typically be found here in massages or on back page review? I am interested in trying a Tantra session but have no idea where to start.

Rushrgt
01-11-14, 15:59
I have been to Seven twice in the last two months. Both times different girls. Neither was a beauty, but they were not too terrible to look at. I wonder how often new girls come through this place? Massage rooms are large with real doors. Lots of privacy. Very limited menu, but left happy both times. Table shower room is a bit rough. Not dirty, but definitely not clean. Would be great if they had some type of disposable flip flop.

I have not tried Asia out, but plan too on my next trip there. Any tips for this place? Thanks.If you will do a search on this site for Asia you will find all the info you need. You will find Asia to be much better than any other Asian M P in the WNC USSC areas and strongly suggest you check it out for yourself and then share your experience with others.

LoisLane09
01-13-14, 16:54
I'm a newcomer, so please forgive me if this is a stupid question: Do they hire non-asians at these places?

FlooringGuy
01-14-14, 20:15
I'm a newcomer, so please forgive me if this is a stupid question: Do they hire non-asians at these places?Not to my knowledge.

UnionJ
01-15-14, 21:51
I'm a newcomer, so please forgive me if this is a stupid question: Do they hire non-asians at these places?From my experience I have never seen a non-asian at one. Usually if they have non-asians they make a point to mention it in their ads.

LoisLane09
01-17-14, 11:22
From my experience I have never seen a non-asian at one. Usually if they have non-asians they make a point to mention it in their ads.Darn! Thank you! I thought it would actually be a fun job! If there are any other places like that in town, please let me know!

Rushrgt
01-17-14, 14:50
Darn! Thank you! I thought it would actually be a fun job! If there are any other places like that in town, please let me know!You can always work a fun job from your home or hotel room. Many of us would be willing to grant you an interview upon submission of a resume and photo.

UnionJ
01-17-14, 15:04
Darn! Thank you! I thought it would actually be a fun job! If there are any other places like that in town, please let me know!Take the other posters advice and you can use Backpage. Also try calling one of those places, they may be wanting to hire.

Although if they have a lot of trouble speaking English they probably only hire asian girls new to the states.

Dirty Randy
02-09-14, 15:26
Hit up Hot Stone last weekend as I was passing through the Hendersonville area. Chose an hour and was put in the sauna. Unfortunately, there was only one girl working and another client showed up who only probably wanted a half-hour. My 10-minute sauna turned into about a 40-minute sauna. Happily, my time was not cut short because of this and I probably spent close to an hour and a half in there with no extra charge. Table shower was pleasant, massage was okay, but the flip was a pleasant surprise. Seniors can PM me for details. I've only been there three times, but the boss lady has remembered me from the first visit, and one of the girls requested I don't post too much info, which I oblige. Only went to Asian once, and my experience was not as good as others on this board have had, so I'll stick with what I know.

KoolAid
02-17-14, 10:58
I visited in the beginning of the month, I was just too busy to get on and post. I went through the back door and mamasan was there to greet me, I had not been there in a while but she was kind as usual. Set me up on the last room and a slim late thirties asian woman came to give the usual rundown prices ect. Table shower was nice got me ready and off to the room dried off thoroughly. Wasted no time and I asked for extras and quoted $ . Gave a nice CBJ, CG, K9, mish & finished on her fake 34 D's. Very accommodating, but I can tell its very busy as I was just finished as the rush hr was just coming in. Will visit again if younger talent comes in, I would visit hot stone spa but I waited 35 min before a girl even showed up last time. Another time a very ugly Asian chick showed up, and I got lucky because their CC machine was not working. Witch was disappointing since my first experience with them was pretty good.

P.S. the girl's name at Asia was Cherry

K.A.

FlooringGuy
02-23-14, 10:54
Hit up Hot Stone last weekend as I was passing through the Hendersonville area. Chose an hour and was put in the sauna. Unfortunately, there was only one girl working and another client showed up who only probably wanted a half-hour. My 10-minute sauna turned into about a 40-minute sauna. Happily, my time was not cut short because of this and I probably spent close to an hour and a half in there with no extra charge. Table shower was pleasant, massage was okay, but the flip was a pleasant surprise. Seniors can PM me for details. I've only been there three times, but the boss lady has remembered me from the first visit, and one of the girls requested I don't post too much info, which I oblige. Only went to Asian once, and my experience was not as good as others on this board have had, so I'll stick with what I know.I've frequented Hot Stone since it had opened and most of the time it was great. Last week I went there and was put in the sauna and the girl was just rushing and for once didn't feel welcomed as normal. I'll give it another shot but since the other lady took over around 6 months ago it hasn't been the same and the girls are a lot older which that's ok but their performance with massage and all just lacks and it seems as if they don't want to be there themselves. So now I just don't know anymore about this place anymore.

CaneBay
02-24-14, 10:51
Stopped in here on Friday last week. First time here. From other posts, knew I could / should come in the back door. Mamason greeted me at the door. Told me been awhile since she saw me last, said it has been, and I was happy that I had time to come back. Put in the room closest to the back door. 60 house fee. Had Lee. About 5' tall, late 30's. Looked good while dressed. Decent table shower. Very hot water. In for massage, decent, not great by any means but relaxing. Full menu on the flip. Was there about 65 minutes. Total and left 140 lighter. Good time, will repeat when in the area.

MrNameless
03-04-14, 01:47
I am a total noob to the AMP seen and have previously found my providers on BP but my experience at the Asia spa last week has made me decide that the 150 an hour girls on BP are no where near worth it by comparison. Last Wednesday I drove I called multiple BP adds and received no answer. I had never been to an AMP before but since I live about 20 min from Arden I thought I would give it a shot. I went to the door and rang the bell. The elderly Asian woman answered the door with "you come here before! I told her yes but its been a while. I was led to a room then a petite oriental girl named Gina came in and handled the massage. Halfway threw she asked me to flip over then shortly after we negotiated everything I wanted. All in all a 160 dollar experience that lasted an hour. Excellent table shower.

Crazy Dick
03-14-14, 00:02
I was in Ashville Sunday & Monday. I had a touch of Yellow Fever. Went late on Sunday night. MMS didn't seem very friendly. Was introduced to Ann. She said she had only been there for 2 weeks, from New Your. Spinner with enhancements. Nice body, spoke good english, said she had been in the country for 16 years. All in all I left with a smile on my face.

Crazy Dick (on the 8th day God created Asian women).

VoiceByApollo
04-17-14, 19:24
Had a great time with Anna.

Great table shower, massage was just ok.

However after the flip...awesome!

Dropped $$ and left very happy!

Alamassage1
05-04-14, 17:36
Lady Layla is heading for Birmingham and her rates are high. I would appreciate any info on the board or pm that could guide me whether to see her. I'm happy to reciprocate in Alabama. Thank you.

Boredinyork
05-13-14, 11:55
Hot stone or Asia?

Prices now for FS?

Briggs
05-13-14, 21:04
Hot stone or Asia?

Prices now for FS?At the moment I would prefer Asia because women usually better looking. Massage not that great at either location.

Jjh3203
05-22-14, 09:16
Just a heads up that hot stone in flat rock and seven spa in Asheville were raided yesterday by homeland security, ICE, and local law enforcement. Here is a link:

http://m.wlos.com/article?id=4781328&categoryid=277&election=0&provider=

I am confused as to why Asia did not get hit.

Be careful right now!

JustAsk9
05-22-14, 19:14
just a heads up that hot stone in flat rock and seven spa in asheville were raided yesterday by homeland security, ice, and local law enforcement. here is a link:

http://m.wlos.com/article?id=4781328&categoryid=277&election=0&provider=

i am confused as to why asia did not get hit.

be careful right now!lol...they were probably looking for **** workers without papers and ended up finding 45 year old women with green cards. it said no arrests were made yet, but it should be interesting at least.

MrNameless
05-29-14, 00:00
Yea I have never went to seven because I don't even know where it is and asia is conveniently located for me. I have never went to hot stone either and now I am glad I didn't. You know what has always kept me away from Hot Stone is that my work is near by and I am afraid of co workers or worse seeing me there and with the news of the bust I am even more comfortable with my decision to avoid it. I actually heard sirens and saw a lot of police cars on last Thursday, had no idea that is what it was about. In defense of asia spa I have only seen Anna and Gina (mostly Gina). Gina looks young to me but she can't compare to Anna in overall experience. I personally prefer the provider with more skill over the more visually attractive of the too.

Thurman1981
05-29-14, 23:44
I go through Asheville periodically and I stopped by Asia today. I have had good experiences in the past here but the place was all closed up this afternoon. Did this place get raided as well or are they just closing up because of the recent raids? Any info?

Briggs
06-03-14, 17:59
I go through Asheville periodically and I stopped by Asia today. I have had good experiences in the past here but the place was all closed up this afternoon. Did this place get raided as well or are they just closing up because of the recent raids? Any info?I see they stopped posting on BP. I guess I will wait to see if they start posting again to save me a trip. If you find out they are open again please post. Thanks.

FiveOfSix
06-04-14, 13:07
I see they stopped posting on BP. I guess I will wait to see if they start posting again to save me a trip. If you find out they are open again please post. Thanks.Drove by today about 11 am and was closed.

Lude Lover
06-10-14, 17:24
Anyone know a therapist that massages the whole body that is actually trained in massage? I know of one in Upstate SC, pm me for details.

Mauldin42
06-10-14, 18:24
Has anyone seen Malana at the new Dawn temple I believe it's tantric but would love to know what to expect? Is it worth it?

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-energy-therapy-wmalana-awaken-your-kundalini-sessions-avail-till-sat-asheville-34/6723970

Pm me if you would prefer.

Thanks.

Mauldin.

AshevilleGuy
06-18-14, 17:16
Has anyone seen Malana at the new Dawn temple I believe it's tantric but would love to know what to expect? Is it worth it?

http://greenville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-energy-therapy-wmalana-awaken-your-kundalini-sessions-avail-till-sat-asheville-34/6723970

Thanks.

Mauldin.I have had a dream about this gal. My opion is.

1) she's totally legit.

2) Her pics are very accurate.

3) she's "worth it" if you like 180-200 for HJ.

Hicktown
06-24-14, 12:07
Drove by today about 11 am and was closed.Wondering if anyone knows??

FiveOfSix
06-24-14, 12:40
Wondering if anyone knows??Yes, no signs of life!

FlooringGuy
07-06-14, 00:59
Had a visit at Hot Stone yesterday since it reopened and it's better than ever.

StreetDater
07-07-14, 19:16
Naturally, just when I move to this area it does appear that Asia Spa is closed. Safe hunting. SD.

Briggs
07-09-14, 20:15
The talent is still old. . Was hoping some new younger talent but was disappointed.

AshevilleGuy
07-15-14, 15:24

Thanks.

Mauldin.Yes. I had a dream of visiting her. She is safe / real, pleasant to talk with. Not a beauty queen, but not a hag either, very clean, no signs of drugs. It is your typical Asheville artsy / tantra experience. I recommend if that's what your looking for.

AG.

Akona44
07-25-14, 12:27
Curious if Seven is up and running? Saw earlier posts about a raid. Been over a year since I've been there last, any suggestions on who to ask for if there is a choice?

Akona44
07-25-14, 21:20
Curious if Seven is up and running? Saw earlier posts about a raid. Been over a year since I've been there last, any suggestions on who to ask for if there is a choice?Up and running. Maybe the best massage I've ever had. I told her "hard as you can" and she did not disappoint. Standard TS and standard flip. 40 ish Korean. Nice body, nice breasts, face shows the years. Full menu. Opted to further my massage with some prostate action.

Rushrgt
08-07-14, 18:41
Anyone know what in the hell happened to Asia Spa. I was a long time and frequent customer when I lived in AVL and an occasional visitor when I could get back to the area. I never saw anything about any arrests or any reason for their closure. I sure do miss going there!! My trips to AVL are just not the same.

FiveOfSix
08-08-14, 09:58
Anyone know what in the hell happened to Asia Spa. I was a long time and frequent customer when I lived in AVL and an occasional visitor when I could get back to the area. I never saw anything about any arrests or any reason for their closure. I sure do miss going there!! My trips to AVL are just not the same.After the raids by ICE at Hot Stone and 7, they closed the same day and have been closed since.

Member #6093
08-08-14, 14:59
Had a great time in Flat Rock at Hot Stone.

30 ish Korean - (Looked Kinda Like Julie Chen).

Great Table Shower.

Was so ready when in the room didn't wait for the flip. Got right into it.

Great tits and tight _ _ _ _ _ .

After explosive relaxation release.

Enjoyed a great massage that lasted another 30 minutes.

Kind of a drive but smiled all the way back home.

MrNameless
08-12-14, 22:39
I am angry with myself for not trying this place before I tried Asia spa. Went there after work today and had an over all better experience then I ever did at Asia spa. Mamasan is a lot nicer here and I had a nice experience with a 40'ish busty woman called Jade. When I got there I went to the wrong door, they were not mad just surprised and welcomed me in. I'm accustomed to the whole back door policy at Asia Spa. The best part about the whole deal was Jade's great attitude and the fact that the whole experience lasted longer. I probably got almost an hour of massage before she started trying to hustle me after the flip for 140 but I stood firm and paid 100 and got everything I came for. Hell to sum it up the massage was better then I'm used too and everything else was great. I don't know if the guys who write about them being rude just showed up at the wrong time o day or what.

MtnPlayer
09-06-14, 10:50
Was in Asheville on business a couple of days ago, had a little time so went by Seven Spa for a little rub, met at the door by nice lady, took back to room ask if I want shower, agreed, told me to strip, girl would be there shortly, after about 5 minutes cute little girl comes in probably in her 30, tight little body. Shower wasn't anything to brag about, but water was hot. She did dry me all over, including feet. Layed down she started rubbin back, then came to stand at my head, leaning over, rubbing her breast on my head, took this as an invite so started playing with legs, let hand slid under her short, short skirt. She kept rubbing, I kept rubbing, then afte about 10 minutes it was flip time. Senior members can pm for details. But will say it was worth the visit.

Dfs N Vabeach
09-08-14, 23:04
Was in Asheville on business a couple of days ago, had a little time so went by Seven Spa for a little rub, met at the door by nice lady, took back to room ask if I want shower, agreed, told me to strip, girl would be there shortly, after about 5 minutes cute little girl comes in probably in her 30, tight little body. Shower wasn't anything to brag about, but water was hot. She did dry me all over, including feet. Layed down she started rubbin back, then came to stand at my head, leaning over, rubbing her breast on my head, took this as an invite so started playing with legs, let hand slid under her short, short skirt. She kept rubbing, I kept rubbing, then afte about 10 minutes it was flip time. Senior members can pm for details. But will say it was worth the visit.Agree with your report; just returned to Virginia and had a dream about Seven Spa. Kim is new, my dream was apparently her first day at work and it was well worth the visit.

Seniors, if you ever in the DC area or Eastern Virginia drop me a PM.

Member #4063
10-31-14, 10:33
Agree with your report; just returned to Virginia and had a dream about Seven Spa. Kim is new, my dream was apparently her first day at work and it was well worth the visit.

Seniors, if you ever in the DC area or Eastern Virginia drop me a PM.Going to be in the Asheville area for a few days, both look interesting, but no fees mentioned in the ads, can anybody give me a clue.

Thanks.

Jack.

Member #4063
11-03-14, 12:24
Went to both places over the weekend. Both are $60 house and similarity ends there. HS was an older very skinny provider who by her accent seemed Japanese. Thought what have I gotten into, but went with the flow. Very solid massage and gave all the right signals so when rubbing my butt so of opened my legs and off to the races. Outstanding tease really skilled. Nice finish and tip $40. If she were better looking would have been great. Place is clean and neat, but a bit exposed for a day time visit.

Next went to 7, hard to find, but finally did and went in greeted by older mamasan, seemed Korean, and told to wait a bit. In came Sara, clearly a Korean provider guess is mid 40's with very nice body and dressed in a revealing dress, asked if I wanted a TS, passed and she took the house, again $60 and returned for a nice medium massage. After again sending her the open legs signal asked what I wanted and off to the races again. Nice tease and kissing of my body, nice man mades with sensitive nips, but no DATY. Multiple position to and very nice finish. Would repeat here.

Jack.

BudBowl2001
11-06-14, 08:22
Went to both places over the weekend. Both are $60 house and similarity ends there. HS was an older very skinny provider who by her accent seemed Japanese. Thought what have I gotten into, but went with the flow. Very solid massage and gave all the right signals so when rubbing my butt so of opened my legs and off to the races. Outstanding tease really skilled. Nice finish and tip $40. If she were better looking would have been great. Place is clean and neat, but a bit exposed for a day time visit.

Next went to 7, hard to find, but finally did and went in greeted by older mamasan, seemed Korean, and told to wait a bit. In came Sara, clearly a Korean provider guess is mid 40's with very nice body and dressed in a revealing dress, asked if I wanted a TS, passed and she took the house, again $60 and returned for a nice medium massage. After again sending her the open legs signal asked what I wanted and off to the races again. Nice tease and kissing of my body, nice man mades with sensitive nips, but no DATY. Multiple position to and very nice finish. Would repeat here.

Jack.What was the damage on the flip?

HotShots54
11-11-14, 08:28
Visited Hot Stone for the first time a few weeks ago. My usual haunt is NH in G-ville but thought I'd try someplace new. It was a Saturday morning and I was the only one there. Older mamasan greeted at the door and took me back to the room. I asked to see the girls first but mamas an said you will see in the room. Well, a young 20 ish Korean spinner came in that was very cute with a medium top and small butt. Name Sara. $60 was paid and the TS was next up. On the shower flip she pulled up her shirt and dropped her panties that I took as a LEO test to see if I would bite, and I did. After that she washed the jewels for long time.

Back in the room, the back massage was just OK with a lot of between the cheek teasing. On the flip, she immediately started a BBBJ without a word being said. I stopped her quick as I never go uncovered and she said "so sorry". Finished with a mutual HJ for which she ask for $60. All in all a good time. Will return if in the area again.

Thurman1981
11-19-14, 20:59
Had a great visit at Hot Stone today with a late 30 ish masseuse named Mickey! I left with a big smile on my face!

Cautious One
11-27-14, 19:53
Anyone got any new reports on Seven Spa? I heard they got hit by the feds again.

StreetDater
12-03-14, 22:09
New to the area. Former big fan of Asia near the airport. Looking to get myself an early Christmas gift. Which is better? Hot Stone or Seven? Or is Seven even an option? Thanks for any info and feel free to PM. Be Safe. SD.

Jjh3203
12-21-14, 15:44
I tried to go by Seven Spa yesterday around 11:00, nut the lights were off and the door was locked. They are still advertising on Backpage, but appear to be now closed. Anyone been by lately?

Cautious One
12-21-14, 23:00
I tried to go by Seven Spa yesterday around 11:00, nut the lights were off and the door was locked. They are still advertising on Backpage, but appear to be now closed. Anyone been by lately?Last I heard was that they got busted again.

BadLands123
01-10-15, 16:27
I was at Seven Spa just before Christmas. I've been there twice, and I've gotten the same person, an Asian woman of around 40-45 years old. I don't know her name. Since I've gotten the same woman twice, I didn't know if there were other women there too? Yes? No?

I went for the table shower, which was enjoyable. She soaped me up completely and didn't miss any spots. Please note, the place was COLD, so after the shower, I was shivering. The masseuse actually gave me a very good, firm massage. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, and I elected for a simple HJ. She threw in some mouth work as well. Ended very well. I'm sure I'll be back.

That being said, I've never tried Hot Stone. Is it still open? If so, I might head over there this weekend.

FiveOfSix
01-10-15, 17:35
I was at Seven Spa just before Christmas. I've been there twice, and I've gotten the same person, an Asian woman of around 40-45 years old. I don't know her name. Since I've gotten the same woman twice, I didn't know if there were other women there too? Yes? No?

I went for the table shower, which was enjoyable. She soaped me up completely and didn't miss any spots. Please note, the place was COLD, so after the shower, I was shivering. The masseuse actually gave me a very good, firm massage. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, and I elected for a simple HJ. She threw in some mouth work as well. Ended very well. I'm sure I'll be back.

That being said, I've never tried Hot Stone. Is it still open? If so, I might head over there this weekend.Yes, Hot Stone is still open.

BadLands123
01-11-15, 14:27
I guess I answered my own question.

So last night, I ended up going to Hot Stone. Place was busy enough they stuck me in the sauna for about 20 minutes. Mamasan was attractive, very friendly, and touched a lot. Anyway, after about 20 minutes, mid-thirties masseuse came in. Didn't seem interested, didn't look me in the eyes. Now, I'm a good-looking guy, and not used to that. Gave me a good table shower, but the masseuse showed little interest, didn't really talk at all. I was put out enough to ask masseuse to just finish massage upon flip. If the provider can't even pretend to enjoy, I can't enjoy either. Gave twenty rose tip and left.

After that, I went directly to Seven Spa, where I have gone before and was always happy, in order to have an actual experience. Here's where I answered my question. I got a different masseuse than I've had before. Also older and about 45. She was old enough, I thought she was the mamasan. In any case, she did an outstanding job, so I paid for FS. Now, I have no idea how older Asian women tend to have the bodies of women 20 years younger, but she did. She was perfect. Tiny, tiny woman under five feet with well-done implants. Her body was frankly a little small to accommodate my larger equipment, and I had to be careful not to cause injury. It was a very good time. I left with a smile on my face.

I think I'll just go to Seven Spa from here on out.

MrNameless
01-15-15, 01:36
I had another great time with Jade at hot stone. Massage was better then anything I ever got at Asia spa, she is always friendly, and she does this trick where she hides the rain coat as she slips it on so it tricks you into thinking it is a BBBJ. Feels almost the same. My only complaint is that she insisted the house fee is 80 now. Has anyone else been hit up for another 20?

LongRifleShot
01-21-15, 18:35
I had another great time with Jade at hot stone. Massage was better then anything I ever got at Asia spa, she is always friendly, and she does this trick where she hides the rain coat as she slips it on so it tricks you into thinking it is a BBBJ. Feels almost the same. My only complaint is that she insisted the house fee is 80 now. Has anyone else been hit up for another 20?So how much all in for FS, house and masseuse?

JG865
01-22-15, 01:38
Not exactly a "parlor" but a outcall massage service that's been in the area a very long time. They claim to offer an "all over body rub" and that's accurate.

I was in town last December and decided to give them another try even though I had had bad experience with them in the distant past. They sent a young woman named Erica who gave a very nice massage. I tried to find out if anything else was on the menu but she made it clear she wasn't comfortable, and I respected that. Still, I would see her again. She was that pleasant.

I was in town again a few days ago. Erica wasn't available so they sent someone else (sorry, forgot her name. She was tall with long dark hair and told nonstop lies the whole time she was there). They promised she'd be there at one time, then made excuses on multiple occasions and it was something like two hours after the promised time before she showed up. This woman gave a decent massage but kept hinting that more was on the menu, that she couldn't talk about it but she'd do whatever it took to make me happy, etc. , if I helped her out. Turns out that was all BS. I should know better by now but I let myself get suckered into paying way too much money.

So I'll probably cross this place off my list again. Despite the favorable experience in December, this last experience reminds me of too many bad experiences in the distant past.

SomethingFun
01-26-15, 16:43
First dream at AMP. I took my chances with this dream based on the reviews I found here. Mamasan took me to room, asked if I wanted TS (I did), sent masseuse in. She took 0. 8 for the house, told me to undress. Probably late thirties Korean lady, fit, with man mades. She came back and led me to shower room after wrapping me in a towel. Good scrub, nice tease, and dried me off. Led me back to room for an average rub down, but a lot of teasing the boys and my BH before the flip, which I accommodated by lifting up a little off the table.

On the flip asked what I wanted. I played coy, and she then asked how much I wanted to spend. I said. 6, she said $. I didn't really want FS, so I stuck with. 8, and thought that's all I brought in. Well, I had $ and decided to go with it.

Well, it was fun. Wish I'd stuck with. 6 though, cause that was the best part. Got some RJ which I didn't expect but really like. Definitely will repeat when in the area and it's convenient, but probably at the $1. 2 level instead of $1. 8.

Vicechairman
03-19-15, 10:28
I was in Asheville for the weekend and decided to see what was available at Seven. Was looking to see a nice gal and go from there. A 30 something lady entered the room with a slim figure and revealing top showing lovely breasts. Apple she said. She asked what I wanted and I asked about FS. 200 I was told. For 260 I can have a lovely time in Raleigh in a lovely room with a lovely gal with lots of reviews and no haggling and no rush and said it was too much. How about just a massage and HE? 60. I said I would just like to have a massage and nothing else. She showed me her crotch but that did not change my mind. She left for a while and came back and began a desultory massage and clearly wanted to offer me more. We settled on 50 for a HJ and she began a vigorous effort. I reached up to touch her breast and she shooed my hand away. I asked and she said it wasn't in the agreement. It was all too business like for me and I and my little buddy lost our enthusiasm. I asked her to stop but she kept on until I think she thought, incorrectly) I had come and then stopped and indicated it was all done. I left 20 min after coming in for my hour massage and will not repeat. I know it is a business but I expect at least a show of some excitement or sexual interest. A smile even would do. For less I can get a wonderful full body massage and great HE with breasts offered in Durham from gals who at least act delighted to see and be with me. I was looking forward to AMP adventures in Asheville but will have to content myself with the lovely mountains and galleries instead.

Briggs
03-20-15, 10:06
I was in Asheville for the weekend and decided to see what was available at Seven. Was looking to see a nice gal and go from there. A 30 something lady entered the room with a slim figure and revealing top showing lovely breasts. Apple she said. She asked what I wanted and I asked about FS. 200 I was told. For 260 I can have a lovely time in Raleigh in a lovely room with a lovely gal with lots of reviews and no haggling and no rush and said it was too much. How about just a massage and HE? 60. I said I would just like to have a massage and nothing else. She showed me her crotch but that did not change my mind. She left for a while and came back and began a desultory massage and clearly wanted to offer me more. We settled on 50 for a HJ and she began a vigorous effort. I reached up to touch her breast and she shooed my hand away. I asked and she said it wasn't in the agreement. It was all too business like for me and I and my little buddy lost our enthusiasm. I asked her to stop but she kept on until I think she thought, incorrectly) I had come and then stopped and indicated it was all done. I left 20 min after coming in for my hour massage and will not repeat. I know it is a business but I expect at least a show of some excitement or sexual interest. A smile even would do. For less I can get a wonderful full body massage and great HE with breasts offered in Durham from gals who at least act delighted to see and be with me. I was looking forward to AMP adventures in Asheville but will have to content myself with the lovely mountains and galleries instead.Yes the AMP scene is really going downhill. Hot stone raised the massage to 80 and the girls still want the same money. It is why I haven't been back there. The talent is going downhill and the price up. Then if you try and talk them down they get a fuc*in attitude. Best thing is to avoid and let their business suffer until they get the damn message. Most of the women at these AMPs are too damn old anyway and not worth half what they are asking.

JoeyA48
04-11-15, 17:43
Yes the AMP scene is really going downhill. Hot stone raised the massage to 80 and the girls still want the same money. It is why I haven't been back there. The talent is going downhill and the price up. Then if you try and talk them down they get a fuc*in attitude. Best thing is to avoid and let their business suffer until they get the damn message. Most of the women at these AMPs are too damn old anyway and not worth half what they are asking.Well said Briggs. Eighteen months to two years ago, 7 spa had a couple of awesome ladies in succession. Friendly, complimentary, enthusiastic, younger, and no bs haggling about tips, etc.

But the last two times I've been there (about 3 months ago and 5 months ago), it was older ladies (mid-40's), which by itself is not a big deal for me (I'm no spring chicken), but considering everything else, it was one more disappointment.

It was all about squeezing the most out of me they could manage, first with a pout, then with disdain. Apparently a traditional body rub is a big let down for them these days. They only want to do the full magilla at 2. 0. I left early the 2nd time and told her I would not be back. She could have cared less.

I definitely won't go back, especially since the feds seem to be frequent visitors these days. Big thumbs down.

FiveOfSix
04-11-15, 20:15
Well said Briggs. Eighteen months to two years ago, 7 spa had a couple of awesome ladies in succession. Friendly, complimentary, enthusiastic, younger, and no bs haggling about tips, etc.

But the last two times I've been there (about 3 months ago and 5 months ago), it was older ladies (mid-40's), which by itself is not a big deal for me (I'm no spring chicken), but considering everything else, it was one more disappointment.

It was all about squeezing the most out of me they could manage, first with a pout, then with disdain. Apparently a traditional body rub is a big let down for them these days. They only want to do the full magilla at 2. 0. I left early the 2nd time and told her I would not be back. She could have cared less.

I definitely won't go back, especially since the feds seem to be frequent visitors these days. Big thumbs down.The ladies at the dry cleaner next door told me another massage parlor is going in where Asia used to be.

DogginUSA
04-11-15, 23:41
If there is anything between Clayton GA and Cherokee let me know. I am traveling between them over the next few days. PM would be great.

Briggs
04-14-15, 09:13
The ladies at the dry cleaner next door told me another massage parlor is going in where Asia used to be.If anyone drives by and knows that it's open let me know or post. Thanks Briggs.

P Chops1
05-04-15, 23:07
Visited hot stones today. Yes its 80 house fee. Late 30 early 40 Korean / Japanese lady. Nice body really soft skin. Undressed and had a nice table shower. Every part cleaned thoroughly. LOL. Went back to massage table decent rubdown and flip. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Will go back when in town.

Gumption
05-08-15, 06:48
Visited hot stones today. Yes its 80 house fee. Late 30 early 40 Korean / Japanese lady. Nice body really soft skin. Undressed and had a nice table shower. Every part cleaned thoroughly. LOL. Went back to massage table decent rubdown and flip. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Will go back when in town.What was fee for the girl?

StreetDater
05-16-15, 21:18
I work near the airport and drive by the old Asia Spa frequently. I have yet to see any visible activity of a new establishment going in that space. However, I would suspect the interior was left just as it was and a new player would just need signage. I will keep an eye out for a hopefully new spa at that location. The old Asia was one of my favorites. If anyone hears any news in this regard please post or PM me. Be Safe SD.

IrishMale
05-27-15, 11:48
I will be in Asheville in June and would appreciate recommendations for massage or Backpage posters. I prefer AMCs and would like FS to be on the menu. I have read the forum here but it seems a.

Little hit and miss in the area. Feel free to post or PM if you have a recommendation, and thanks.

MD Bellamy
06-09-15, 14:57
First-time visit to Seven Spa. Business must have been slow on Sunday evening as Mama had the door unlocked before I reached for the handle. Paid her $60, for the 45-minute session (although I was in and out in about 35 minutes, including waiting time), and let her know that this was my first time at Seven Spa. Drew "Happy" (a thirty-something Chinese lady). Trim body with the usual well-filled artificial boobs.

TS: reasonable TS, although it's a fairly cramped and dingy space.

In the room, Happy draped me in a small towel that I removed after a few minutes, saying "I'm not modest. " However, she replaced it, which made me doubtful about the upcoming experience. The back massage was reasonable but not special and, after a few minutes, she switched to lightly brushed fingertips and attention to the area between the legs (still with the towel in place). Unusually (most wait until after the flip) she whispered sexily in my ear, "What you want?" I kept her with the massage a little more as I was enjoying that.

On the flip, we negotiated. I requested a BJ and she responded with $100. I counter-offered $60 and, after a bit of a wrangle, we settled on $80 for a BJ (covered, of course). She offered to remove her panties for an extra $20 but I let it be known that the bank was closed for the day. The BJ was, again, reasonable but not exceptional, with a lot more hand action than mouth action. After the deed, she obliged me with a scalp and facial massage—very enjoyable—but, curiously restored the towel!

Happy said she'the been at Seven for just a few days so she still may be learning the ropes. However, it was clear that FS was available, despite what others have posted on this forum, even to a "first-time" client. A bottle of water, a kiss and a hug, and then it was out the door.

I suspect $80 was on the high side for a BJ but, despite some homework, I'the forgotten what others here had reported! If $80 is high, then my apologies to locals for being a "rate buster. ".

WheelerJim
06-26-15, 10:30
https://asheville.craigslist.org/thp/5091479941.html body rub blonde that does outcall only has anyone tried this lovely lady.

Bob1918
06-30-15, 19:49
I saw her a couple of weeks back. Good massage, did not require draping but I didn't leave happy. She's a cool chick, attractive IMHO but told me she does not provide a HE. Maybe it was just me. Would like to hear if anyone else has had better luck.

https://asheville.craigslist.org/thp/5091479941.html body rub blonde that does outcall only has anyone tried this lovely lady.

FiveOfSix
07-11-15, 13:58
Dropped by to pick up my dry cleaning today and there seems to be life at Asiana. There was an asian lady outside cleaning up the landscaping. So there is hope of some additions to the scene.

Briggs
07-12-15, 10:18
Dropped by to pick up my dry cleaning today and there seems to be life at Asiana. There was an asian lady outside cleaning up the landscaping. So there is hope of some additions to the scene.Thanks for the update. Please post if you see that they are open for business. Certainly would like another option.

Cautious One
07-21-15, 21:20
Does anyone know anything about the unnamed massage / nail place on Merrimon Ave next to the Laundrymat? Not sure how long it's been there, just noticed it the other day.

StreetDater
07-23-15, 17:31
I was in the area of the old Asia Spa near the airport today and noticed the new sign. "Exact Spa". They don't look open yet but it shouldn't be long. Hopefully it is "our kind of place". Stay Safe. SD.

HotLcndyt
07-26-15, 14:21
Wow. What a joke of a "massage parlor". Stopped in today and asked for a 1 hour massage. Mamasan takes me to room and yells for a girl to come. She comes in. Very average looking. Around 50 or older. Fake tits and kinda tall and slim. I lie down and she starts the worst massage ever. About 5 minutes of pushing on my back. She then asks how much I'm going to tip her. I said what do you need. She says 140. I laughed out loud. She says "too much"? I said yep. Told her 100. She says ok you handsome man. Give her the tip and she walks out of the room. Comes back in and I'm laying on my stomach. She gives another couple minutes of pure garbage massage and says turn over. She starts giving a HJ and then slides on the cover. Climbs on top and rides for about 2 minutes. Says she wants to be on her back so we switch. The whole time trying to hurry me up to cum. A few minutes of this and I fill the cover. Was there a total of about 15 minutes of the worst AMP experience of my life. What a waste of money.

StreetDater
08-04-15, 19:20
Today I was in the area of the old Asia Spa near the airport. As I reported earlier there was a new sign up, "Exact Spa". Well today the sign is gone. Not sure why someone would have a new sign made and installed only to have it removed 2 weeks later? However, there was a paper sign taped to both the front and back doors that read "Comming Soon". In typical Asian misspelled fashion nonetheless. I guess we will have to wait and see about this place. Be safe, SD.

FiveOfSix
08-05-15, 05:57
Today I was in the area of the old Asia Spa near the airport. As I reported earlier there was a new sign up, "Exact Spa". Well today the sign is gone. Not sure why someone would have a new sign made and installed only to have it removed 2 weeks later? However, there was a paper sign taped to both the front and back doors that read "Comming Soon". In typical Asian misspelled fashion nonetheless. I guess we will have to wait and see about this place. Be safe, SD.I'll get the 411 from the ladies when I pick up my dry cleaning. Gossip is so useful.

Mauldin42
08-05-15, 13:09
I was by the old asia location today for rent sign still on the door does look like it had been cleaned up some.

Hoping it opens back up soon.

Mauldin.

StreetDater
08-15-15, 20:56
Dang, I was so hopeful for this place. Does anyone have any info? Is the sign back up? I am referring to the old Asia Spa location near the airport. Be safe, SD.

Jjh3203
08-16-15, 06:47
I went by that area yesterday, and the sign is still gone and the notes on the door are not there anymore. It does not look good. I am not sure what happened.

FiveOfSix
08-16-15, 06:53
Dang, I was so hopeful for this place. Does anyone have any info? Is the sign back up? I am referring to the old Asia Spa location near the airport. Be safe, SD.No, the sign is still gone and no activity in the building.

FiveOfSix
08-24-15, 16:21
It looks like Asiana is gone for good. The operators, the same as before, can't get a license. Not sure why or if it's the result of the previous raid which ICE conducted but they are trying to sublet the space to someone for other purposes, not massage.

For the time being it looks like we're stuck with Hot Stone and the one in Fairview.

StreetDater
08-24-15, 21:52
Damn It! What else can one say? Thanks for the update. Be safe, SD.

EyeCu
09-07-15, 17:56
Ok so a former pornstar, austin kincaid, is working at a massage parlor near asheville. Looks legit. Would yall push your luck and try to meet up with her?

Jay Twogo
09-08-15, 01:41
Ok so a former pornstar, austin kincaid, is working at a massage parlor near asheville. Looks legit. Would yall push your luck and try to meet up with her?Sure, but only if you tell me which massage parlor. Nice tits, why not give them work?

EyeCu
09-08-15, 08:22
1) Austin Kincaid is using her real name. 2) She has a NC license number for massage therapists 3) Place looks legit. However, the way they worded the website sounds like things "could" happen. Its up to the customer to stop if they feel uncomfortable.

I don't want to mess things up for Ms. Kincaid so I am holding back on saying where at this point.

BamBam269
09-08-15, 10:51
1) Austin Kincaid is using her real name. 2) She has a NC license number for massage therapists 3) Place looks legit. However, the way they worded the website sounds like things "could" happen. Its up to the customer to stop if they feel uncomfortable.

I don't want to mess things up for Ms. Kincaid so I am holding back on saying where at this point.Nothing about that is right? It's all speculation? If so then you can share and let the hobby make their own decision. If not why even post such.

Anyone have any info on this that is willing to share?

BamBam269
09-08-15, 12:16
I think we all figured out where she is, so can someone give us some details if there is more on the menu than massage?

EyeCu
09-09-15, 09:52
Its massage Waynesville or Waynesville massage. I don't know which.

But I guess I am just having some empathy and heart for Ms. Kincaid. If she is rebuilding her life I don't want a trillion horny men running in to see her and then having to leave in tears as we all whip out our dongs for her to play with. I'd love to smash that ass with my hand but respect is still needed.

Redav
09-09-15, 17:20
First-time visit to Seven Spa. Business must have been slow on Sunday evening as Mama had the door unlocked before I reached for the handle. Paid her $60, for the 45-minute session (although I was in and out in about 35 minutes, including waiting time), and let her know that this was my first time at Seven Spa. Drew "Happy" (a thirty-something Chinese lady). Trim body with the usual well-filled artificial boobs.

TS: reasonable TS, although it's a fairly cramped and dingy space.

In the room, Happy draped me in a small towel that I removed after a few minutes, saying "I'm not modest. " However, she replaced it, which made me doubtful about the upcoming experience. The back massage was reasonable but not special and, after a few minutes, she switched to lightly brushed fingertips and attention to the area between the legs (still with the towel in place). Unusually (most wait until after the flip) she whispered sexily in my ear, "What you want?" I kept her with the massage a little more as I was enjoying that.

On the flip, we negotiated. I requested a BJ and she responded with $100. I counter-offered $60 and, after a bit of a wrangle, we settled on $80 for a BJ (covered, of course). She offered to remove her panties for an extra $20 but I let it be known that the bank was closed for the day. The BJ was, again, reasonable but not exceptional, with a lot more hand action than mouth action. After the deed, she obliged me with a scalp and facial massagevery enjoyablebut, curiously restored the towel!

Happy said she'the been at Seven for just a few days so she still may be learning the ropes. However, it was clear that FS was available, despite what others have posted on this forum, even to a "first-time" client. A bottle of water, a kiss and a hug, and then it was out the door.

I suspect $80 was on the high side for a BJ but, despite some homework, I'the forgotten what others here had reported! If $80 is high, then my apologies to locals for being a "rate buster. ".Didn't catch her name, but I was offered FS at 100. I declined, and ended up paying an overpriced standard HE at. 6.

The massage itself was just ok. Not good, not bad. The whole thing took about 35-40 minutes.

BoboFoHoes
09-10-15, 00:47
Its massage Waynesville or Waynesville massage. I don't know which.

But I guess I am just having some empathy and heart for Ms. Kincaid. If she is rebuilding her life I don't want a trillion horny men running in to see her and then having to leave in tears as we all whip out our dongs for her to play with. I'd love to smash that ass with my hand but respect is still needed.I check everything out. She is legit. I think there will be a bunch of disappointed guys if they go expecting something different. She has 2 kids, and a family life. I would not ruin that for her. It is kinda awkward that is the profession she would choose to do to turn her life around. Maybe she is a pleaser, and needs human contact. I am sure that mentality it took for her to do what she did does not just disappear.

MD Bellamy
09-27-15, 14:13
Didn't catch her name, but I was offered FS at 100. I declined, and ended up paying an overpriced standard HE at. 6.

The massage itself was just ok. Not good, not bad. The whole thing took about 35-40 minutes.Seven Spa needs some competition to make it spice up its game.

RonHanson
10-10-15, 17:11
I am from the Knoxville TN area and travel down I-26 frequently and was wondering if anyone has been to visit the older lady in Hendersonville, NC that advertised on Backpages for Massages? She advertises under Body Rubs and includes the words Exquisite Massages. I was wondering if she gives a good massage and what extras may be available? Thanks Ron Hanson.

Swanson21
10-15-15, 19:05
I am from the Knoxville TN area and travel down I-26 frequently and was wondering if anyone has been to visit the older lady in Hendersonville, NC that advertised on Backpages for Massages? She advertises under Body Rubs and includes the words Exquisite Massages. I was wondering if she gives a good massage and what extras may be available? Thanks Ron Hanson.I had one massage in Hendersonville with a heavy set, older lady. In was in her home. She had a front room that had a massage table in it. She had a horse in the back yard. Now, I must admit that I had no idea that she was a heavy set older lady. Her picture was not on the backpage advertisement that I read. The massage was descent however, I had no desire for anything extra from her. Not to be rude, I just wanted to get it over with (the massage that is). She may offer extras, but I was not trying to hear that.