PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Cautious One
10-16-15, 10:11
I had one massage in Hendersonville with a heavy set, older lady. In was in her home. She had a front room that had a massage table in it. She had a horse in the back yard. Now, I must admit that I had no idea that she was a heavy set older lady. Her picture was not on the backpage advertisement that I read. The massage was descent however, I had no desire for anything extra from her. Not to be rude, I just wanted to get it over with (the massage that is). She may offer extras, but I was not trying to hear that.I think I went to her back in the summer. Her name is Ann and she only charges 50.00. Did not get any extras but she did let me lay on the table uncovered. I felt her big boobs touch over me a few times but nothing to make me get hard. I may go back and test the waters again.

SomethingFun
10-17-15, 13:37
Thursday night around 9 pm, drew Yoko. A Korean lady in her late forties I'd guess, with big man mades.

Table shower was good. Massage was pretty decent (she was fairly strong). On flip, asked what I wanted. Opted for a HE. It was pretty mechanical and rushed. I played with the fun bags during.

All in all, not bad. I'd recommend going before 9. They were in a hurry to turn off the sign at exactly 10. Don't know why they didn't just turn the sign off and finish with me.

0. 6 house 0. 6 tip. Was there about 50 minutes.

RonHanson
10-18-15, 15:28
I think I went to her back in the summer. Her name is Ann and she only charges 50.00. Did not get any extras but she did let me lay on the table uncovered. I felt her big boobs touch over me a few times but nothing to make me get hard. I may go back and test the waters again.Had the opportunity to stop last week while traveling through Hendersonville. Her name is Carin. She does the body rub on a table in her bedroom. It is a light body rub and then rubs the boys and the cock till you come. No mutual touch and $90. Way to much for what you get. Ron.

Cautious One
10-18-15, 18:30
Had the opportunity to stop last week while traveling through Hendersonville. Her name is Carin. She does the body rub on a table in her bedroom. It is a light body rub and then rubs the boys and the cock till you come. No mutual touch and $90. Way to much for what you get. Ron.We are talking about two different ladies. Carin is not the one with the horse in the back yard. Ann does not do the massage in her bedroom, it is a separate room set up for the massage table only. I'll go back to see Ann and give a report. I think Ann only advertises on Craigslist.

JoeyA48
10-25-15, 00:21
Thursday night around 9 pm, drew Yoko. A Korean lady in her late forties I'd guess, with big man mades.

Table shower was good. Massage was pretty decent (she was fairly strong). On flip, asked what I wanted. Opted for a HE. It was pretty mechanical and rushed. I played with the fun bags during.

All in all, not bad. I'd recommend going before 9. They were in a hurry to turn off the sign at exactly 10. Don't know why they didn't just turn the sign off and finish with me.

0. 6 house 0. 6 tip. Was there about 50 minutes.Also saw Yoko a few weeks ago. Slender, nice bod--especially considering age in late 40's. Mama-san did the table wash, not exactly sensuous, but also not mechanical--warm & efficient.

I liked Yoko. Speaks great English. She is Japanese, but has lived in the US of A a long time. Her massage skills were above average IMHO. Nice and strong, targeted, meaningful.

She was patient with my De-laid Oh-gasm (DO) issues. In fact, she was intent on success in a relaxed, nice way. (There's nothing that makes ED or DO worse than the lady saying impatiently, "hurry up!" or "we don't have much time" - it's as if Mr. J. says, "Well, I'll show you who's in charge here be-atch!

I will repeat. Hope she's still there as 7 is a bit of a revolving door, at least historically.

Joey.

SomethingFun
10-25-15, 15:45
Also saw Yoko a few weeks ago. Slender, nice bod--especially considering age in late 40's. Mama-san did the table wash, not exactly sensuous, but also not mechanical--warm & efficient.

I liked Yoko. Speaks great English. She is Japanese, but has lived in the US of A a long time. Her massage skills were above average IMHO. Nice and strong, targeted, meaningful.

She was patient with my De-laid Oh-gasm (DO) issues. In fact, she was intent on success in a relaxed, nice way. (There's nothing that makes ED or DO worse than the lady saying impatiently, "hurry up!" or "we don't have much time" - it's as if Mr. J. says, "Well, I'll show you who's in charge here be-atch!

I will repeat. Hope she's still there as 7 is a bit of a revolving door, at least historically.

Joey.Well, the Yoko I saw was definitely Korean, because I asked. Perhaps it was a different lady, because I wouldn't have described her as slender either. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't fat, but she wasn't slender.

JoeyA48
10-26-15, 12:00
Well, the Yoko I saw was definitely Korean, because I asked. Perhaps it was a different lady, because I wouldn't have described her as slender either. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't fat, but she wasn't slender.Maybe 'Yoko' is the new house name. ;o).

Either that, or this shows how much perception can vary from one guy to another. She did say she was from Japan when I asked, so who knows?

GreenHorn411
11-18-15, 23:20
Hello, I also had the honor of seeing Yoko, she gave a great massage. She really knew what she was doing and put alot of effort into it. Her body wasn't bad. She is a little older. I would guess early fifty's but body was decent shape & really stong. Half eay though great massage She whispered in my ear I make you happy you give me tip which no $ was discussed. I said OK. I swear She gave me the works. I was very surprised & happy, she has very good asset. Only bad was she had hard time taking all of me (Which sucked) After all was done then we settled tip which was well worth it. Prob would have gave her more if I had it on me. She was very nice & eager to please me completely. Great time.

Will definitely be back!

And please treat her right in you get the honor of sharing her.

GreenHorn411
11-18-15, 23:28
Hello, I also had the honor of seeing Yoko, she gave a great massage. She really knew what she was doing and put alot of effort into it. Her body wasn't bad. She is a little older. I would guess early fifty's but body was decent shape & really stong. Half eay though great massage She whispered in my ear I make you happy you give me tip which no $ was discussed. I said OK. I swear She gave me the works. I was very surprised & happy, she has very good asset. Only bad was she had hard time taking all of me (Which sucked) After all was done then we settled tip which was well worth it. Prob would have gave her more if I had it on me. She was very nice & eager to please me completely. Great time.

Will definitely be back!

And please treat her right in you get the honor of sharing her.

Smitty247
12-17-15, 08:35
Going to be in town soon. Any recs on non AMP provider who gives good massage extras possible. Really need a good massage.

Maul1710
12-28-15, 00:28
Heading through at what seems like a bad time in most cities I was passing according to reports so I stopped by 7 based on recommendations here. Older provider, fair body. Went for 45 minute session. Abysmal massage. Felt like she was just pushing and shaking me. No rub or technique whatsoever. I think the provider had never so much as seen the written word "massage. " Don't know what she was going for but it was the worst rub I've ever had. She offered more but seeing how bad she was with her hands I agreed to one option over standard. Standard was offered for. 6 and no hands massage for $1. I said I'll take hands free for. 6 or nothing at all. She hemmed and hawed but agreed. Left and came back, tried to say I get standard for. 6. Not what we agreed to. Had she not left with the money I'd have walked out. She complained more but stuck to our agreement, which was rushed and I enjoyable.

Advice for travelers passing through: keep driving.

JoeyA48
12-30-15, 05:19
Saw 'Jenny' at sev--en two wks ago. I liked her. Mid-40's, in shape, strong asian-style rub (min. Oyl) which I like.

I am a bee-rub guy who does not go for more than the trad. , so keep that in mind. In this case the tradi. Was very, very gud I'm\ho, inc p stiim (she askd, I sed yez please), and very patient w / slow older guy. .

House is still a sixpack, I added one point oh be / see I was smitten. Six or may-bee ate wd bee fine 4 most fellows I reckon.

PreacherMonger
01-04-16, 17:35
Anybody been to Hot Stone recently?

Stuffy1
01-05-16, 18:25
Hey guys, I am thinking of moving to NC, and there are some pretty great locations in the western part of the state. I was just wondering what the massage scene is like out there, in general. I prefer "legit" places / AMPs that also give you extras, not Backpage girls. I'm also looking at central NC. I'm assuming service would probably be better there, but thought I should ask you experts.

Thanks in advance.

FiveOfSix
01-06-16, 17:22
Hey guys, I am thinking of moving to NC, and there are some pretty great locations in the western part of the state. I was just wondering what the massage scene is like out there, in general. I prefer "legit" places / AMPs that also give you extras, not Backpage girls. I'm also looking at central NC. I'm assuming service would probably be better there, but thought I should ask you experts.

Thanks in advance.Pretty slim pickings here. Asiana was good, but got raided by ICE, and is gone for good. Seven and Hot Stone are really hit and miss and way overpriced compared to what you would fine in a larger city.

Es421
01-07-16, 07:44
Pretty slim pickings here. Asiana was good, but got raided by ICE, and is gone for good. Seven and Hot Stone are really hit and miss and way overpriced compared to what you would fine in a larger city.Raleigh AMP scene has really picked up over the last year or so. Have a look at BP and CL for those. I'm sure there are hundreds of legit providers, I'm just not sure where the best place is to look for those LOL.

Jjh3203
01-07-16, 09:28
I would say that we are lucky to have two Korean places in this area still. Hot Stone is hit or miss and so is Seven Spa. I miss Asia Spa out by the airport. They always had pretty solid service. As far as all of NC goes Raleigh has a lot of Chinese rub and tug places. But only one real full service place and its north of Raleigh. I think Charlotte has the most full service places in NC.

Thanks in advance.

Stuffy1
01-12-16, 17:52
Good info, thanks a lot guys.

FishHook
01-19-16, 17:24
Any details on Lighthouse in Hendersonville? (I know they have a Charlotte location) - PM me if you prefer. I'm headed up to Asheville in a few weeks. Thanks.

Member #6253
01-19-16, 22:27
Any details on Lighthouse in Hendersonville? (I know they have a Charlotte location) - PM me if you prefer. I'm headed up to Asheville in a few weeks. Thanks.I'd love to get intel on lighthouse as well. Post or pm please.

Thanks, stay safe.

JoeyA48
01-27-16, 16:27
I'd love to get intel on lighthouse as well. Post or pm please.

Thanks, stay safe.If you haven't done so already, I recommend reading their website, http://www.lighthousenmt.com , and search the Charlotte forum for "lighthouse". I would be surprised if extras are currently offered. However, I do not know for sure, as I haven't been there myself.

If someone has news to report, the Charlotte guys indicate that posts on review sites eliminated possible extras from the menu, therefore they highly recommend communicating intel via PM only .

Joey.

JoeyA48
01-27-16, 16:43
I would say that we are lucky to have two Korean places in this area still. Hot Stone is hit or miss and so is Seven Spa. I miss Asia Spa out by the airport. They always had pretty solid service. As far as all of NC goes Raleigh has a lot of Chinese rub and tug places. But only one real full service place and its north of Raleigh. I think Charlotte has the most full service places in NC.I def agree re hit & miss.

Visited 7 month or so ago hoping to dream of Jennyy again. She came out to say hello, but then Luckyy did TS and rub. I've had Ms Unlucky before. Strange bird. Not awful, but not recommended either. Next time I will be assertive and insist on the best, if she's still there. Turnover at 7 has been a problem last couple of years. House is still nine minus three, and I usually give a pourboire of General Grant for decent service or Grant + Jackson + Hamilton for stellar.

Patronized Warm Rocks in H-ville couple of weeks ago. My apologies first name of fit forty-something lady escaped my gray matter. Nonetheless I was pleased. House there is eleven minus three.

Joey.

P.S. I am a be-rub guy, so factor that in.

Ultrasound
02-28-16, 21:41
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50-full-body-massage-by-kendra/21279378

I see posts by kendra. Any info?

Street Seeker
03-10-16, 23:48
I would not recommend. Met Bebe and I should have just left. Even old dogs forget which head to think with. A $$ stupid tax paid.

JoeyA48
03-11-16, 18:16
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50-full-body-massage-by-kendra/21279378

I see posts by kendra. Any info?I think this is the same person:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8586-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2489253&viewfull=1#post2489253

DansForest
03-14-16, 10:23
I think this is the same person:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8586-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2489253&viewfull=1#post2489253Thanks for the clarity.

RFagen
03-27-16, 17:53
I had two dreams at 7 spa between December and January. I'm new to this forum so I thought I'd provide reports to catch up. In the first dream, I drew an early 40's petite Korean woman, with nice sees but with a man-voice. In my dream, she provided a fabulous TS with proper attention to all the necessary areas. I even got to roam freely and she was wearing a bikini top and short shorts with easy access to the goods. After getting dried off, she began a firm and decent massage which only lasted maybe 20 minutes. In my dream, she appeared to be just as worked up as I was and she asked me what additional services I might like. My funds dictated that I stick with a HE which was intense. Overall, I had a great dream, I just wish I'd gotten a longer massage.

For my next dream, in January, on a particularly cold day, I stopped in and there was no hint of any other customers. I dreamed that I drew a fairly young, unattractive asian girl who didn't even pretend to know how to massage. She went right to the menu. I told her that I came for a massage and TS and would like to start there. She left and came back about 10 minutes later and said that if I didn't want anything on the menu, I should leave. I dressed and went to the mamasan and told her it would be my last visit. She apologized and said that there was some kind of a mixup in communication and she refunded my money. That'll be my last visit to 7.

I miss Asiana spa. They were consistent and typically, you got a decent massage to boot. Asheville needs, at least, another AMP. It seems you have to go to Greenville or Charlotte to get a decent AMP nowadays.

WheelerJim
03-28-16, 07:12
https://asheville.craigslist.org/thp/5501540783.html anyone have info on this body rub blonde please.

BudBowl2001
04-01-16, 21:31
Traveling, stopped at 7, met annna. Was all good. Beat up that beautiful pussy.

Member #6253
04-02-16, 04:24
Traveling, stopped at 7, met annna. Was all good. Beat up that beautiful pussy.Details, please PM me.

WheelerJim
04-03-16, 10:19
https://asheville.craigslist.org/thp/5514044443.html anyone tried this beauty and had any luck pm me please.

DtLover63
04-04-16, 11:03
https://asheville.craigslist.org/thp/5514044443.html anyone tried this beauty and had any luck pm me please.I don't have any information on this Lady, but I'd like to know more about her too!

TonyTc
07-04-16, 20:03
I'm here for the summer and wonder where are any nice AMPs in or around AVL. I remember a place near the airport that was awesome. FS and pretty girls. What is available now.

Peace out, Tony.

Jjh3203
07-05-16, 07:43
Their are only two AMPs in the area. Seven Spa is in Asheville and Hot Stone Spa which is in Hendersonville. They are both FS places, however I don't like them as much as the old Asian Spa out by the airport.

I'm here for the summer and wonder where are any nice AMPs in or around AVL. I remember a place near the airport that was awesome. FS and pretty girls. What is available now.

Peace out, Tony.

Mutiny33
07-05-16, 23:40
Their are only two AMPs in the area. Seven Spa is in Asheville and Hot Stone Spa which is in Hendersonville. They are both FS places, however I don't like them as much as the old Asian Spa out by the airport.Out of curiosity what would be the damage for FS at one of these places?

JoeyA48
07-06-16, 20:20
Out of curiosity what would be the damage for FS at one of these places?Housing requires three score or four + 7-score or so. Inconsistency is the rule, although the horizontal stone trends better.

Fuzzy1
07-06-16, 23:50
Finally saw someone worth the effort. She was a great massage with great ending.

Those who have responded to my requests, feel free to pm me. Amazing time.

BudBowl2001
07-15-16, 19:14
Might want to wait cpl days before seeing Yoko at 7. I destroyed her pussy cpl days ago. Look on her face was priceless when I was done.

TonyTc
07-16-16, 17:33
Tomorrow is my last day in the area as I'm going back to West Palm Beach next week. If you had to recommend one girl in the Asheville area for a FS session tomorrow, what would be my best bet? It could be an AMP, BP girl, or UTR. I know how to return the favor if you get to south Florida.

A PM is fine.

Thanks in advance for your help and peace out, Tony.

WheelerJim
07-19-16, 10:58
http://asheville.craigslist.org/thp/5684326247.html has anyone on here booked her yet pm is fine.

FiveOfSix
07-20-16, 05:59
http://asheville.craigslist.org/thp/5684326247.html has anyone on here booked her yet pm is fine.Traded some texts last weekend and she sent a pre-scripted email of her requirements which had me concerned. I just don't think a legit provider would use the wording in the ad and spidey senses took over.

Stripper Love
07-20-16, 23:28
Traded some texts last weekend and she sent a pre-scripted email of her requirements which had me concerned. I just don't think a legit provider would use the wording in the ad and spidey senses took over.I had a dream of her and she is legit. Very nice girl with no signs of drugs use. She is licensed in massage and gives a nice medium pressure rub. I'd see her again as there's not many options in this area. Not an amazing visit but did the job.

RFagen
07-25-16, 04:35
Went to 7 last week. Apparently, they don't have 30 min. Option anymore. Essentially no massage. You can get a better massage by rubbing your back on the door jamb. Rushed and mechanical. Only OTC roaming. Wish there were better options.

Swiggy
07-27-16, 17:10
Visiting a friend in the area figured I'd try a spot In the area. The massage was Not rushed but she definetly was watching the clock. Drew Susie. Extras prices was a bit hiked so stood to the standard. . 6 house. 4 HE.

SlumpBuster17
08-17-16, 19:28
Coming through the area soon and was wondering if they're any women who do a legit massage but offers a hand? I don't see many choices. Maybe someone utr. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Pm me if you want.

PoorMan101
08-18-16, 18:53
Coming through the area soon and was wondering if they're any women who do a legit massage but offers a hand? I don't see many choices. Maybe someone utr. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Pm me if you want.According to rubmaps.com the only place in Asheville is the Seven Spa, expect to pay around 60 roses for 45 minutes and a tip of 140 to get CFS, CBJ, HJ & mutual touch with YOKO.

VolNation
09-06-16, 14:09
Met with Cookie today. She is new. Don't bother. Mechanical like a robot. This place has gone downhill recently. Prices reported are very accurate.

VolNation
09-15-16, 18:17
Since 7 is going down hill I got the bright idea on Monday to try Flat Rock. Nicer place, nicer MMS, cool dog she has met me at the door. The girl named Julie had a pretty face and was not too old. I thought my luck was going strong. Took the hour and shower for $. 8. Seemed like everything was great. Shower was average, but a nice table so that was a place. Even has a new shower curtain all the way around it (most places are terrible). That is where the good news ended. Without her heels I swear she was not 4 feet. Not my thing. Without the cheesy dress her body was just sad. Not a good experience. Not even a 5. Total damage including door was $$ so you know I was stupid. Just no good places left in this area.

MiBallz
10-12-16, 13:40
Had a dream at stone<- Hot just before remod. Shower lacked attention and room was cold. Sauna was warm at best. Rub wasn't relaxing. Flip was mechanical and orchestrated for quick ending. Paid house and $. 40 for tip. Don't recall name but would say mid to late 40's with bolton's.

Might stop in again if I hear of young additions but prefer Charlotte area.

Be safe.

BudBowl2001
10-23-16, 06:40
So since I am visiting for a few weeks, and I was in the Hendersonville area for a bit yesterday, thought I would check out the stone. Quick search with google maps put me 8 minutes away, so off I went. Pulled in and rang bell. Mamason met me and let me in and took me to a nice room. Waited and a tall Korean girl came in, says 80 for house fee. I hand her my cc, and she says we no take. So mamason come s back, say bank next door, As I am walking out, see a beautiful well built other girl. Mental note. Trip to bank. Come back. Momason opens door, I tell her I waant other girl, She says ok. Other girl comes in. Says her name is MYA. Pay house fee. Get undressed, and she takes me to table shower. Very nice and relaxing. LOve that feeling of the very warm water and hands soaping me up. On flip she notices my partial excitement, and says, whoa, very nig. I chukle. Compliment her on her very beautiful eyes and body. Dries me off. Asks if I want sauna, I say yes for a few. Felt good the dry heat. Head to the room and face down on table. Asks type massage. I telll her medium. I ask where she's from. She says New York, Qreens, here working. Been in US for 10 yrs. Says she's 30. As massaging I am enjoying, and do some light touching on her legs, no resistance. Falling into this wonderful dream, I tell her that I would lobe to marry her. So I couldhave her beautiful body every day. She smiles and laughs. As I lazily dream while she is in front of table rubbing shoulders, I stroke back of her legs and grab a really nice ass. She is melting and leans down and I slide her spkit top over to one side and expose a perfect nippple on a perfect c cup all natural she says that slides into my wouth. In short order she is panting, and letting my hands go anywhere I want and in very short order is soaking wet. I am in heaven. She stops and says let me cleanup, and be right back, asks what I want and I say you should know. Says $. 20. Ok. Glance at clock to see how much time left / Have about 30 min. Comes back. Her dress falls off leaving heels and a very sexy chain around her waist. Comes over some LFK and my mouuth goes right to those beautiful c's as she climbs over me. Spend a few minutes like this, then I flip her over on her back, and proceed to dive into an incredibly beautiful pussy. No odor or perfume, but I am making it very wet. After bringing her off a cpl times (she told me this later) I stand up and start aliding my cock all over her pussy. I then start smaking her clit and pussy with it (she is going nuts by now) I am ready to bury it and she says please put this on. I say ok. She struggles to het it on due to my extremely large girth. She covers about a third of it and lays back and spreads wide. The look on her face is priceless as I start to enter her. She says I am going to ruin her. Slowly work in until I bottom out, and I have a cpl inches left. I tell her she will get it all in. Fe more deep pushes, and I think I entered her womb, because she went crazy. Pounding table, gasping for air, hips off the table to meet my very deep trusts. I grip her legs and move them wide and high and into differnt positions as I continue my deep assault onher. With about 5 min left, I finally blow into the ccover. By time I pull out, its just barely covering, just locked arounf head, She is shaking as she feels me withdrawl. Says be back. Comes in, does a very nice hot towl facial amd cleanup. Leaves room to get me water. Also with hot towel, has also brought mouth wash. Very nice touch. As I am starting to dress, she is standing in front of me, and I start stroking back her legs. She shudders as I give her goode bumps. She comes closer and I pull her onto my lap, and we start some LFk and I am hands all over her. I tell her I am ready again. I can see the look like she really wants to. I finally stop and say that I really need to scoot due to time constarints. Mind you, I am over my hour already. Finished fetting dressed and hand her fee. On way out she hugs me, and mamason says you have good time? I say of course. She say you come back tomorrow. Tell her I am busy but will return. Mya kisses me again, and gives yhr package a squeeze and rub again riht in front of mamson and says something in korean. Momason big smile. I say bye.

RFagen
10-30-16, 09:37
There are two asian ladies on BP advertising in body rubs and in the massage listings. One says she's mid-40's, the other 30's. Anyone give them a try?? I'll TOFTT on Thursday if they're still around. Location says Tunnel Rd.

http://asheville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deep-tissue-and-swedish-massage/31810715

FiveOfSix
10-31-16, 12:35
There are two asian ladies on BP advertising in body rubs and in the massage listings. One says she's mid-40's, the other 30's. Anyone give them a try?? I'll TOFTT on Thursday if they're still around. Location says Tunnel Rd.

http://asheville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deep-tissue-and-swedish-massage/31810715Both show up at the same time sporting 'vegas phone numbers and claim they're not together or know one another. Cathy, the older one, visited Asheville about a year ago and has reviews on another review board. The reviews are are from 2015 back and says she's legit but the photos she uses are several years, and lbs. , ago. Seems weird that neither will acknowledge the existence of the other which is enough to keep me away.

Swanson21
11-02-16, 09:29
So since I am visiting for a few weeks, and I was in the Hendersonville area for a bit yesterday, thought I would check out the stone. Quick search with google maps put me 8 minutes away, so off I went. Pulled in and rang bell. Mamason met me and let me in and took me to a nice room. Waited and a tall Korean girl came in, says 80 for house fee. I hand her my cc, and she says we no take. So mamason come s back, say bank next door, As I am walking out, see a beautiful well built other girl. Mental note. Trip to bank. Come back. Momason opens door, I tell her I waant other girl, She says ok. Other girl comes in. Says her name is MYA. Pay house fee. Get undressed, and she takes me to table shower. Very nice and relaxing. LOve that feeling of the very warm water and hands soaping me up. On flip she notices my partial excitement, and says, whoa, very nig. I chukle. Compliment her on her very beautiful eyes and body. Dries me off. Asks if I want sauna, I say yes for a few. Felt good the dry heat. Head to the room and face down on table. Asks type massage. I telll her medium. I ask where she's from. She says New York, Qreens, here working. Been in US for 10 yrs. Says she's 30. As massaging I am enjoying, and do some light touching on her legs, no resistance. Falling into this wonderful dream, I tell her that I would lobe to marry her. So I couldhave her beautiful body every day. She smiles and laughs. As I lazily dream while she is in front of table rubbing shoulders, I stroke back of her legs and grab a really nice ass. She is melting and leans down and I slide her spkit top over to one side and expose a perfect nippple on a perfect c cup all natural she says that slides into my wouth. In short order she is panting, and letting my hands go anywhere I want and in very short order is soaking wet. I am in heaven. She stops and says let me cleanup, and be right back, asks what I want and I say you should know. Says $. 20. Ok. Glance at clock to see how much time left / Have about 30 min. Comes back. Her dress falls off leaving heels and a very sexy chain around her waist. Comes over some LFK and my mouuth goes right to those beautiful c's as she climbs over me. Spend a few minutes like this, then I flip her over on her back, and proceed to dive into an incredibly beautiful pussy. No odor or perfume, but I am making it very wet. After bringing her off a cpl times (she told me this later) I stand up and start aliding my cock all over her pussy. I then start smaking her clit and pussy with it (she is going nuts by now) I am ready to bury it and she says please put this on. I say ok. She struggles to het it on due to my extremely large girth. She covers about a third of it and lays back and spreads wide. The look on her face is priceless as I start to enter her. She says I am going to ruin her. Slowly work in until I bottom out, and I have a cpl inches left. I tell her she will get it all in. Fe more deep pushes, and I think I entered her womb, because she went crazy. Pounding table, gasping for air, hips off the table to meet my very deep trusts. I grip her legs and move them wide and high and into differnt positions as I continue my deep assault onher. With about 5 min left, I finally blow into the ccover. By time I pull out, its just barely covering, just locked arounf head, She is shaking as she feels me withdrawl. Says be back. Comes in, does a very nice hot towl facial amd cleanup. Leaves room to get me water. Also with hot towel, has also brought mouth wash. Very nice touch. As I am starting to dress, she is standing in front of me, and I start stroking back her legs. She shudders as I give her goode bumps. She comes closer and I pull her onto my lap, and we start some LFk and I am hands all over her. I tell her I am ready again. I can see the look like she really wants to. I finally stop and say that I really need to scoot due to time constarints. Mind you, I am over my hour already. Finished fetting dressed and hand her fee. On way out she hugs me, and mamason says you have good time? I say of course. She say you come back tomorrow. Tell her I am busy but will return. Mya kisses me again, and gives yhr package a squeeze and rub again riht in front of mamson and says something in korean. Momason big smile. I say bye.We can never accuse you of not providing enough details.

BudBowl2001
11-05-16, 08:31
We can never accuse you of not providing enough details.Your compliments are appreciated.

Rushrgt
11-07-16, 21:48
Your compliments are appreciated.I have been heart broken ever since Asia Spa in Arden closed and never thought any other spa would be able to compete. I had tried the "stone" once before, a long time ago and had a very mediocre experience. Your description of your experience there convinced me to try it again. I will not go into the detail you did, but my experience was much the same as yours. I asked for Mya and she was there. She, while pretty, with really nice tits, is not beautiful but her service is fantastic. The dick, balls and ass play during the table shower was longer and better than I have ever experienced before. We engaged in BBBJ, 69 and CFS. The only thing missing was no DFK, lips only, no tongue. House fee of $80 + $120 was reasonable. I would not hesitate to visit her again.

I did meet another Korean lady there named Sophia was was cute, but Mya was by far more attractive.

Member #6093
11-27-16, 00:14
Always have a great time there!

Visited Friday afternoon and asked for Maya.

I believe the other girl on staff was Jade.

TS was great as always.

One of the hottest and best sessions I have had in a while.

$200.00 for FS.

DATY. BBBJ, before CFS.

I left VERY Happy!

Next time I think I'll do $300.00 for 2 girls at the same time!

RoadRunner51
12-02-16, 09:13
Made a visit on Tuesday night ask for Mya because of the reviews I read. She was busy so I drew Sophia. Table shower was fantastic massage was light with lots of teasing. On the the flip she stroked Jr for a few and ask want you want and I said everything. She proceeded a BBBJ taking all in her mouth and licking the boys at the same time. She was so good I couldn't hold it so we end with BBBJTCWS. She had no problem with the end and just smiled and said you like and I said no I love. If Mya is as good as Sophia I can't wait until my next visit.

VolNation
12-11-16, 19:24
Never had the BBBJ option. Was there on Monday of this week and it was good. Always a good time, even the MMS was friendly. The TS is great and sets everything up!

My cost was $80 down for the MMS and $140 for FS.

NcmtnMonger
12-16-16, 00:16
Yesterday, I dreamed of a visit to Hot Stone and had a great experience. I got Lucy. And the dream started with a relaxing table shower then some time in the sauna. When we got to the room, it was a standard massage. On the flip we decided about the rest of the dream. In the dream, she gave an average blow job but I was distracted by my dinner at the why. The raincoat soon went on and the grip was nice and tight. The dream was a 7 overall. In the dream, the donation was $. 8 to the house and $1. 4 to Lucy. Overall it was above average but does not sound anything like a dream of Mya.

Squatchy
01-25-17, 16:51
After spending hundreds of dollars on massage therapist posting on CL, I've been unsuccesful at finding a legit massage with a great finish. Please help a fellow monger out and PM me some details so there's less strain on my wallet. I like to avoid AMPs. I'd appreciate some help!

BonnaBabe
01-26-17, 16:41
Lovingsessions.com

I'm new here, and a woman. What I'm looking for is a massage for my boyfriend where I can watch. Extras but not FS. That website says for men, women, or couples so I think they would go for that. I'm afraid they would allow me at an AMP.

I've been looking on backpage too but I'm so afraid of a setup. I would love if anyone can comment on the Lovingsessions provider but barring that, what do I look out for to avoid scams or police?

Thanks for any help!

Amanda36
02-28-17, 15:39
Had a most disappointing dream a few days back at Flat Rock, even though I'd been looking forward to sampling their services for a long time. Didn't like the exposed parking, for one thing, or having to drive past and you-turn back to access. Or arriving at the exact same time as another client. Anyway.

Greeted by elderly mamasan. $0. 8 for the house. Back to a nice, spacious room. Drew a thirty-something therapist with an amazing set of puppies not concealed at all in a very nice lace teddy. It went downhill from there. Brusque, officious, imperious attitude. On the backside, some straddling on her part, up and down the back. A wee bit on the legs, no oil / powder / anything, and no touching of any sensual bits. At about fifteen minutes, the flip. "Now whachu want?" in a "What the hell do you want?" tone of voice. I indicated what I wanted, she said how much, I said $0. 8, she said no, for that you get (a lower class of service). I countered with $1. 0, whereupon she dismounted, walked across the room, and brought me my trousers. No, ma'am, if you want to be paid up front I need my shirt.

With no prelims whatsoever she dove in, patting my ample Santa-sized belly and proclaiming "Baby!" "Baby!" and then "Maybe two babies!" accompanied by scornful looks and telling me how much I needed to exercise. Needless to say Junior was terrified and refused to rise to the occasion whatsoever. After a few minutes of trying she quit (thankfully) and we were done within 35 minutes or so.

A complete waste of time and money. Yes, I know, YMMV, but I will not repeat.

GreenHorn411
02-28-17, 15:54
Anyone have Any onfo on this one?

Deep tissue massage. Asheville therapeutic massage - backpage.com.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-massage/33807431

Member #6253
02-28-17, 22:00
Anyone have Any onfo on this one?

Deep tissue massage. Asheville therapeutic massage - backpage.com.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-massage/33807431I believe she's been reviewed somewhere on the AVL boards, not sure where tho. Only that it wasn't a great review of her.

MtnMan123
03-01-17, 10:08
Had a most disappointing dream a few days back at Flat Rock, even though I'd been looking forward to sampling their services for a long time. Didn't like the exposed parking, for one thing, or having to drive past and you-turn back to access. Or arriving at the exact same time as another client. Anyway.

Greeted by elderly mamasan. $0. 8 for the house. Back to a nice, spacious room. Drew a thirty-something therapist with an amazing set of puppies not concealed at all in a very nice lace teddy. It went downhill from there. Brusque, officious, imperious attitude. On the backside, some straddling on her part, up and down the back. A wee bit on the legs, no oil / powder / anything, and no touching of any sensual bits. At about fifteen minutes, the flip. "Now whachu want?" in a "What the hell do you want?" tone of voice. I indicated what I wanted, she said how much, I said $0. 8, she said no, for that you get (a lower class of service). I countered with $1. 0, whereupon she dismounted, walked across the room, and brought me my trousers. No, ma'am, if you want to be paid up front I need my shirt.

With no prelims whatsoever she dove in, patting my ample Santa-sized belly and proclaiming "Baby!" "Baby!" and then "Maybe two babies!" accompanied by scornful looks and telling me how much I needed to exercise. Needless to say Junior was terrified and refused to rise to the occasion whatsoever. After a few minutes of trying she quit (thankfully) and we were done within 35 minutes or so.

A complete waste of time and money. Yes, I know, YMMV, but I will not repeat.I know they are normally rude, but that is beyond ridiculous.

MD Bellamy
03-02-17, 04:50

A complete waste of time and money. Yes, I know, YMMV, but I will not repeat.I made my first trip to Hot Stone just before Christmas (10 weeks ago). As described, door fee was $80. The place is well-appointed although, there is no privacy when parking. Mamasan introduced Lucy. Lucy was the usual Asian of indeterminate age, and skillfully made up, with clunky shoes. After the initial wait, we proceeded to the table shower. This went on for ages! That would have been OK if it had been teasing, but it wasn't. This took up so much time that I said let's skip the sauna. However, the sauna seems to be Hot Stone's method of drying after the table shower. Lucy patted me down in the sauna, so a bit unusual.

In the room: The massage was over almost immediately. It involved pressing down on my back with heated towels (another first) but, suddenly, that all ended. There was a brief "flip" that was long enough to get me "interested" and then the negotiations began. I offered $120, and, promising "excellent" service, she increased that to $140 (total damage $220).

After a little unresponsive DATY, she got into action, with her hands and some lotion, then moved onto a CBJ. I asked her to postpone this, but she didn't postpone very long. Then it was FS and out the door in 45 minutes. The bulk of the time was taken up by the TS and sauna!

Unlike the previous poster, no rude comments, but a wholly unsatisfactory experience between myself and Lucy (well, I guess she was happy enough! Would I repeat--Yes, but not with Lucy! Be warned.

BudBowl2001
03-04-17, 08:20
One of my best days ever!

I made my first trip to Hot Stone just before Christmas (10 weeks ago). As described, door fee was $80. The place is well-appointed although, there is no privacy when parking. Mamasan introduced Lucy. Lucy was the usual Asian of indeterminate age, and skillfully made up, with clunky shoes. After the initial wait, we proceeded to the table shower. This went on for ages! That would have been OK if it had been teasing, but it wasn't. This took up so much time that I said let's skip the sauna. However, the sauna seems to be Hot Stone's method of drying after the table shower. Lucy patted me down in the sauna, so a bit unusual.

In the room: The massage was over almost immediately. It involved pressing down on my back with heated towels (another first) but, suddenly, that all ended. There was a brief "flip" that was long enough to get me "interested" and then the negotiations began. I offered $120, and, promising "excellent" service, she increased that to $140 (total damage $220).

After a little unresponsive DATY, she got into action, with her hands and some lotion, then moved onto a CBJ. I asked her to postpone this, but she didn't postpone very long. Then it was FS and out the door in 45 minutes. The bulk of the time was taken up by the TS and sauna!

Unlike the previous poster, no rude comments, but a wholly unsatisfactory experience between myself and Lucy (well, I guess she was happy enough! Would I repeat--Yes, but not with Lucy! Be warned.

RFagen
03-12-17, 07:34
Has anyone tried the new AMP in the Asheville Mall, called Star Accupressure?

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-relax-asian-massage/34038614

Please post a report if you do. I'll TOFTT the next time I'm in Avlle.

RFagen
03-12-17, 08:03
This Asian chick gives massages out of a mid-rate Tunnel Rd hotel. Professional massage but nothing else. Don't know what her ad means: "my soft skilled hands do more than give you an amazing massage!" Overpriced for massage-only. $. 8/ hour. It was undrapped but only incidental nudging of Jr and the boys. http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-massage/33807431.

BigShorty
03-13-17, 00:10
Stopped at hot stone while passing through. Can't remember her name. Little older. Cute face and nice body. Chemistry was good. Opted for full service. She put on cover and started CBJ. Went to cowgirl. She seemed to like it and seemed to get into it. K9 next and finished in mish. Will definitely be back.

BigShorty
03-13-17, 00:20
Went to seven spa, looking for susie, but got the new girl. New girl came in and she was hot. Came in with a sexy dress. TS was very good with a few strokes. CBJ was very good. She worked hard to satisfy me. Several positions. She was very tired after our fun.

ChampagneDaddy
03-13-17, 20:27
Went to seven spa, looking for susie, but got the new girl. New girl came in and she was hot. Came in with a sexy dress. TS was very good with a few strokes. CBJ was very good. She worked hard to satisfy me. Several positions. She was very tired after our fun.Where would this be at sir.

Or if you could msg I would much appreciate.

ChampagneDaddy
03-13-17, 20:28
Where would any of this awesome places be at if anyone could msg and help a brother out.

BigShorty
03-13-17, 23:24
Where would this be at sir.

Or if you could msg I would much appreciate.http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/seven-spa-best-in-town-beautiful-japanese-girls-tableshower-dry-sauna/33156384

BigShorty
03-13-17, 23:26
Stopped at hot stone while passing through. Can't remember her name. Little older. Cute face and nice body. Chemistry was good. Opted for full service. She put on cover and started CBJ. Went to cowgirl. She seemed to like it and seemed to get into it. K9 next and finished in mish. Will definitely be back.http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-all-updated-hot-stone-spa/33179298

SalesMan1
03-18-17, 07:33
Has anyone tried the new AMP in the Asheville Mall, called Star Accupressure?

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-relax-asian-massage/34038614

Please post a report if you do. I'll TOFTT the next time I'm in Avlle.Yes. Strictly legit. No Table Shower, no privacy = great massage but nothing else. Since it is in a mall, you can hear the mall muzak playing, kids screaming, people conversing, etc. The tables are set up in hospital like setting, very close together with only a thin curtain as walls. Draping is used but it is minimal and that is as close as you'll get to anything sensual.

HDLover
04-03-17, 15:42
Yes. Strictly legit. No Table Shower, no privacy = great massage but nothing else. Since it is in a mall, you can hear the mall muzak playing, kids screaming, people conversing, etc. The tables are set up in hospital like setting, very close together with only a thin curtain as walls. Draping is used but it is minimal and that is as close as you'll get to anything sensual.The owners also have a massage store inside Concord Mills Mall in Concord. If you get lucky with the right girl and several visits later they can be fun. They need to trust you not to let the owner know what's going on. Also the one in Concord have ladies and men doing massage and they are usually married so you need to be careful. A little extra tip that no one sees can go a long way.

BigShorty
04-17-17, 00:12
Was headed back to Charleston on Wed. and stopped by hot stone. Wanted to see the girl I save in February, but she was gone. Lucy came in trying to convince me try her. I told her that I did want to be rushed. She promised to give me all my time. Went to the table shower. The best I have ever had. Massage as quick and short. everything on the menu. Great session.

BudBowl2001
04-22-17, 07:41
Did a visti yesterday. Not as gtood as my last visit last fall with mya, but I got the job done. CICI was the girl, very cute, lots of cleavage, thigh highs, lots of hand wandering during massage, She kept looking at my meat with fear. Settled on $20 and got busy. Licked that kitty tio 3 o's, then the look on her face when I tried to go in was priceless. She's like it won't fit, I will stroke you. I said I paid for pussy, your taking it. Had her grab her legs and pull back as far as she could to open up. Started working it in. Think she quit breathing. Was priceless when I bottomed out in her. Think I found unused pussy areas. LOL. Finally she begged me to stop. I made her get on top till she coulkdnt take no more. Finished off with oral partaking in a cover. But was good. Had a finger buried and her during the oral. When she came back to clean up. Hot towels. She said she thinks I split her open. LOL. As she cleaned she kept kissing it and fondling it. Told her she keeps that up, its going back in her. She just stared. So I grabbed her under ass picked her up and laid her back on table. And started smacking her pussy with my cock. You could tell she wanted it, but I was kind and said next time. LOL. Overall not a bad visit.

Cat1226
05-11-17, 19:32
Any tips / prices on HOT STONE in Flat rock? Out of town monger here from Tampa area, and the place is right down the street from where I am staying for a few weeks. The long and short of it is that I do not want to spend alot, don't even care about massage, Just want a quick CBJ or Hand action. How much should I expect to Pay. Should I ask for someone special.

Thanks for help.

BigGun69
05-14-17, 03:45
Any tips / prices on HOT STONE in Flat rock? Out of town monger here from Tampa area, and the place is right down the street from where I am staying for a few weeks. The long and short of it is that I do not want to spend alot, don't even care about massage, Just want a quick CBJ or Hand action. How much should I expect to Pay. Should I ask for someone special.

Thanks for help.Been there several times. You pay 80 just to get in and I didn't get much the first couple times. However, once they get to know you. Let's just say they will take care of you. After tip I usually pay140-160 and you get table shower and massage.

Monger913
05-14-17, 21:16
I'm from Charlotte and was visiting a couple of months ago. I paid the house fee, got a great ts, and when I went back to the room, I placed $1. 4 on the table. She came back, asked if it was for her, I said yes. She took off her clothes and got on the table. I got everything I wanted.

What you want should be cheaper. (I don't remember her name but she was young and very nice looking).

Thanks for help.

ChuckNdHowz
06-21-17, 22:48
Coming to your area soon, Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated. PMs welcome.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-body-rub/34864470

Member #6253
06-22-17, 13:00
Coming to your area soon, Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated. PMs welcome.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-body-rub/34864470She's a firecracker. MILF, tight and sweet, great massage and good "verbal" skills. Set up is easy, reasonable donation, but timing was off once, as to be expected. I suggest delivery vs incall if possible. If you see her tell her I recommend you to her.

HD Steve
06-22-17, 15:29
She's a firecracker. MILF, tight and sweet, great massage and good "verbal" skills. Set up is easy, reasonable donation, but timing was off once, as to be expected. I suggest delivery vs incall if possible. If you see her tell her I recommend you to her.I've dreamed of Nikkie several times! NEVER Disappointed in her abilities and attitude! I too would recommend "delivery" as I'm not a fan of low rent hotels myself! Definitely worth her compensation amount!

"As before, will do again".

ChuckNdHowz
06-22-17, 22:34
I've dreamed of Nikkie several times! NEVER Disappointed in her abilities and attitude! I too would recommend "delivery" as I'm not a fan of low rent hotels myself! Definitely worth her compensation amount!

"As before, will do again".Thanks for the intel. She's sounds like a definite must see.

Hicktown
06-23-17, 14:34
She's a firecracker. MILF, tight and sweet, great massage and good "verbal" skills. Set up is easy, reasonable donation, but timing was off once, as to be expected. I suggest delivery vs incall if possible. If you see her tell her I recommend you to her.GFE? Sure sounds like a nice time.

Member #6253
06-23-17, 23:23
GFE? Sure sounds like a nice time.Pretty much. But as always, YMMV.

HD Steve
06-26-17, 15:40
Just a question about girls getting ripped off for their services! Anyplace here on this site or another, that anyone knows of, where such A Holes can be outed for their BS? I've been a long time supporter of some of these girls and to be quite honest getting descent service on any level is difficult enough with out some dipshit ripping these girls off, which creates an even worse already sketchy endeavor when we do meet them. At their worst, I've spoken up and asked for something less than amount asked for when services have not been as expected however I've yet to walk on anyone especially after said services have been performed! WTF?

YoniMan
06-26-17, 17:07
Just a question about girls getting ripped off for their services! Anyplace here on this site or another, that anyone knows of, where such A Holes can be outed for their BS? I've been a long time supporter of some of these girls and to be quite honest getting descent service on any level is difficult enough with out some dipshit ripping these girls off, which creates an even worse already sketchy endeavor when we do meet them. At their worst, I've spoken up and asked for something less than amount asked for when services have not been as expected however I've yet to walk on anyone especially after said services have been performed! WTF?There should be a forum for girls to post about guys who rip them off or treat them with anything less than respect. Are you speaking specifically about someone who ripped off Nicole or just in general?

BudBowl2001
06-29-17, 06:59
So decided after a trip to home depot that a visit to Stone was in order. In I went, met by Momason, house charge 60. Hmmm. Drop in price. Last time was 80. Brings me Phoebee to room. Very cute sexy girl, maybe mid to late 20's. She collects house fee, lays it on table and off to table shower we go. She had very liited English, and I always use a cloth to lay my sack and cock on when I am on that table. Finally got her to understand. Very attentive wash, and during wash, momason poked head in and was saying something in korean I obviously didn't understand. LOL. When it was dry time, momosan comes in and starts drying me. AS she's squatting in front of me she's staring right at my engorged stick, and her nipples are rock hard. Momosan was actually not bad by the way. Trying to fifure this out. Then quick dump of into sauna, always feels good. Then momosan leads me to room with phoebee, and gets me on table. Momosan actually starts rubbing me a ittle, from the head of the table, so I say what the fuck, and reach up and start rubbing her ass. Very nice by the way. Her nips are like diamond cutters through her shirt now, and she's hinting about how much do I want to spend. I say don't worry I will take care of phoebee. She asks again, and I say don't worry, when time comes we will be good. Phoebee comes back, and starts massage. Massage was a little lame, but about 15 into it, she drags her hair very slowly and softly while gently blowing on my skin from neck to feet and back. Thats it. I flip over with raging wood, and she's in awe. She says to big. I say it will fit. She say, what you want. I cupped her pussy, and said he goes there. Was like a look of fear!. LOL. She say how much. I say you tell me. She writes out 140. I say I only have 120. I did have the 140, but since I got break on house, I am going to save 20. LOL. She takes money, disppears, and comes back. She starts playing with my boys, and next thing you know, she is sucking and licking the boys, and her tongue is drifting south, wow, so I grab my legs and pull them up, and she's tongue deep in my asshole. Holy fuck. Crazy girl going down. Works back up and is worshipping my pole. No oral yet, but kissing it, and she has this look like she really wants to BBBJ it, but puts the cover on, and is throat deep immediately. I let her go for a while then told her my turn. Flipped her over on table, and gave that pussy a good DATY. She was wet before I srarted, and she was now super wet. Said time for the deed, and the fear in her eyes was priceless. She grabs some lube and squirts all over me, and into her vagaga. I grab my stick and start smaking her pussy, its driving her crazy. I make her grab her lagsand pull back to open her well. Going to be a tight fit. Slide the head in, and her eyes are like saucers. Keep pusshing, she's well lubed, and I bottom out in her. I let her adjust, then its a poundathon. She actaully grabs a pillow and is biting it, and moaning into it,. She's creaming on my cock as I pound it. Finally I erupt after about 15 min. I had her hanging off edge of table while I stood, for best penetration. When she stood she almost collapsed. Out of breath, weak legs. LOL. Gets hot towels, cleans me up, wants to finish massage, I told her. We are good. She walks me out Momosan greets us and asks how was everything, and I say good as always. She says I have other girls to and I also work. I go to her, you just want what I gave phoebee, and she reaches in front of me and gives it a squeeze and smiles. I grab her ass and tell her if I had time I would taske you right in back, and just fuck you like crazy right now. Her eyes are wide open. I think she is really thibking about it. I tell her next time, I am doing you, Gives me a water, a cereal bar amd out door I go with a hug. Of course I then woke up YMMV, but all in all very good.

SixtyMinuteMan
07-03-17, 10:08
80 house fee. Not much interaction with mamasan until she checked on us after saying time was up. I had a hard time staying awake in the cover which led to Phobe pulling it off and doing BBBJ and then trying again to recycle it with the same result. She tried really hard to please me and not get into trouble. She was worried about getting caught with an uncovered mouthful and kept making sure the door was locked and saying no cum while pointing to her mouth. After much trying and frustration on her part, the deed was finished between strokes and BBBJ. I hope she didn't get into trouble for going over the hour. No one else was waiting. Mama said her name was sophia. I joked about her being Italian and she said come again while grabbing my ass. I'll stop by when I'm in the area again.

So decided after a trip to home depot that a visit to Stone was in order. In I went, met by Momason, house charge 60. Hmmm. Drop in price. Last time was 80. Brings me Phoebee to room. Very cute sexy girl, maybe mid to late 20's. She collects house fee, lays it on table and off to table shower we go. She had very liited English, and I always use a cloth to lay my sack and cock on when I am on that table. Finally got her to understand. Very attentive wash, and during wash, momason poked head in and was saying something in korean I obviously didn't understand. LOL. When it was dry time, momosan comes in and starts drying me. AS she's squatting in front of me she's staring right at my engorged stick, and her nipples are rock hard. Momosan was actually not bad by the way. Trying to fifure this out. Then quick dump of into sauna, always feels good. Then momosan leads me to room with phoebee, and gets me on table. Momosan actually starts rubbing me a ittle, from the head of the table, so I say what the fuck, and reach up and start rubbing her ass. Very nice by the way. Her nips are like diamond cutters through her shirt now, and she's hinting about how much do I want to spend. I say don't worry I will take care of phoebee. She asks again, and I say don't worry, when time comes we will be good. Phoebee comes back, and starts massage. Massage was a little lame, but about 15 into it, she drags her hair very slowly and softly while gently blowing on my skin from neck to feet and back. Thats it. I flip over with raging wood, and she's in awe. She says to big. I say it will fit. She say, what you want. I cupped her pussy, and said he goes there. Was like a look of fear!. LOL. She say how much. I say you tell me. She writes out 140. I say I only have 120. I did have the 140, but since I got break on house, I am going to save 20. LOL. She takes money, disppears, and comes back. She starts playing with my boys, and next thing you know, she is sucking and licking the boys, and her tongue is drifting south, wow, so I grab my legs and pull them up, and she's tongue deep in my asshole. Holy fuck. Crazy girl going down. Works back up and is worshipping my pole. No oral yet, but kissing it, and she has this look like she really wants to BBBJ it, but puts the cover on, and is throat deep immediately. I let her go for a while then told her my turn. Flipped her over on table, and gave that pussy a good DATY. She was wet before I srarted, and she was now super wet. Said time for the deed, and the fear in her eyes was priceless. She grabs some lube and squirts all over me, and into her vagaga. I grab my stick and start smaking her pussy, its driving her crazy. I make her grab her lagsand pull back to open her well. Going to be a tight fit. Slide the head in, and her eyes are like saucers. Keep pusshing, she's well lubed, and I bottom out in her. I let her adjust, then its a poundathon. She actaully grabs a pillow and is biting it, and moaning into it,. She's creaming on my cock as I pound it. Finally I erupt after about 15 min. I had her hanging off edge of table while I stood, for best penetration. When she stood she almost collapsed. Out of breath, weak legs. LOL. Gets hot towels, cleans me up, wants to finish massage, I told her. We are good. She walks me out Momosan greets us and asks how was everything, and I say good as always. She says I have other girls to and I also work. I go to her, you just want what I gave phoebee, and she reaches in front of me and gives it a squeeze and smiles. I grab her ass and tell her if I had time I would taske you right in back, and just fuck you like crazy right now. Her eyes are wide open. I think she is really thibking about it. I tell her next time, I am doing you, Gives me a water, a cereal bar amd out door I go with a hug. Of course I then woke up YMMV, but all in all very good.

Monger913
07-04-17, 13:02
Closed for the holiday?

I went by on July 3 at 9 pm and again on the fourth at 1 pm.

Closed.

ChuckNdHowz
07-05-17, 22:27
http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-will-keep-you-wanting-more/35054413

Any intel on this one?

FiveOfSix
07-06-17, 05:52
Closed for the holiday?

I went by on July 3 at 9 pm and again on the fourth at 1 pm.

Closed.Always good to call ahead to see if they're busy and who's available.

YoniMan
07-06-17, 08:39
http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-will-keep-you-wanting-more/35054413

Any intel on this one?Pics are her but notice they don't show below the neck. One of the pics is very dated. I was expecting a spinner but she is very large. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not my thing. She is very flat emotionally, very robotic & obviously not enjoying what she is doing. Spent a good amount of the time talking about her personal problems.

ChuckNdHowz
07-06-17, 12:11
Pics are her but notice they don't show below the neck. One of the pics is very dated. I was expecting a spinner but she is very large. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not my thing. She is very flat emotionally, very robotic & obviously not enjoying what she is doing. Spent a good amount of the time talking about her personal problems.Good intel. Think I'll pass.

YoniMan
07-11-17, 10:33
YMMV. Well mine did.

Reading some magazine-like forum posts, I decided to give Hot Stone a try. Confirmed Phoebe was there & got her as promised & she collected the. 6 house fee. My Phoebe was definitely not in her 20's, I'd say late 30's at best. A bit rubenesque, quite a bit of makeup and Asian food breath. All things I can overlook because kinda cute and small but firm headlights with nice nips. Awesome TS and soapy BS so things started off well. Into room #6 and mamasan had trouble closing the door so I obliged. By the way, I'd have to really need my horns clipped to want to party with her. A surprisingly soothing, deep body rub that ended with beso negro & BLS then BBBJ. Problem for me was that when I reached for the why not only was she not wet as she was with another poster, she politely moved my hand away. That sent jr into a tailspin. When she laid down & brought me on top she reluctantly allowed me to mouth her nips but when I started going South it was a no go. Jr. Was really limping along now because once I hit 50 it's not about me but what gets me rolling is if she's into it. Well she was into it because she had to be.

She tried tirelessly to bring jr back to life but looked nervously at the clock several times. Still, had enough success that I was able to watch her tongue curl when jr entered the tunnel but it didn't last. She wasn't going to let me leave unhappy so down on her knees she tried again but I had to say thanks without a HE. We go to open the door and it didn't. After wrestling with it for a while she called mamasan and in a 30 flurry of tense Korean conversation back & forth through the door she called a locksmith. Unfortunately (or actually fortunately) not too many eager locksmiths around at 11 PM on a Sunday night. To pass the time Phoebe & I fooled around a little more and since she was off the clock jr. Was really responsive but then more Korean through the door. The credit card she passed through the door didn't work from our side either & I asked her to give me a screwdriver through the window but found out it was boarded up! Just as I was ready to spend the night with Pheobe on the table, I looked around the room & found a large nail stuck in a wall. The head of it was big enough to fill the slot of the Phillips screw on the doorknob but not too big and a few minutes later we were free.

That was my night at Hot Stone. As always and hopefully, YMMV!

JustFunCoastal
07-11-17, 21:54
YMMV. Well mine did.

Reading some magazine-like forum posts, I decided to give Hot Stone a try. Confirmed Phoebe was there & got her as promised & she collected the. 6 house fee. My Phoebe was definitely not in her 20's, I'd say late 30's at best. A bit rubenesque, quite a bit of makeup and Asian food breath. All things I can overlook because kinda cute and small but firm headlights with nice nips. Awesome TS and soapy BS so things started off well. Into room #6 and mamasan had trouble closing the door so I obliged. By the way, I'd have to really need my horns clipped to want to party with her. A surprisingly soothing, deep body rub that ended with beso negro & BLS then BBBJ. Problem for me was that when I reached for the why not only was she not wet as she was with another poster, she politely moved my hand away. That sent jr into a tailspin. When she laid down & brought me on top she reluctantly allowed me to mouth her nips but when I started going South it was a no go. Jr. Was really limping along now because once I hit 50 it's not about me but what gets me rolling is if she's into it. Well she was into it because she had to be.

She tried tirelessly to bring jr back to life but looked nervously at the clock several times. Still, had enough success that I was able to watch her tongue curl when jr entered the tunnel but it didn't last. She wasn't going to let me leave unhappy so down on her knees she tried again but I had to say thanks without a HE. We go to open the door and it didn't. After wrestling with it for a while she called mamasan and in a 30 flurry of tense Korean conversation back & forth through the door she called a locksmith. Unfortunately (or actually fortunately) not too many eager locksmiths around at 11 PM on a Sunday night. To pass the time Phoebe & I fooled around a little more and since she was off the clock jr. Was really responsive but then more Korean through the door. The credit card she passed through the door didn't work from our side either & I asked her to give me a screwdriver through the window but found out it was boarded up! Just as I was ready to spend the night with Pheobe on the table, I looked around the room & found a large nail stuck in a wall. The head of it was big enough to fill the slot of the Phillips screw on the doorknob but not too big and a few minutes later we were free.

That was my night at Hot Stone. As always and hopefully, YMMV!That you just have to look back on and laugh, YoniMan. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you. This is one I would want to tell my buddies while drinking!

YoniMan
07-12-17, 05:09
That you just have to look back on and laugh, YoniMan. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you. This is one I would want to tell my buddies while drinking!Yea, a classic for sure.

JustFunCoastal
07-12-17, 12:32
Yea, a classic for sure.I get myself into! I'll actually be in your fair city during the beginning of August and am going to try to carve out my own fun. I'll make sure to not shut the sticking door!

YoniMan
07-12-17, 14:11
I get myself into! I'll actually be in your fair city during the beginning of August and am going to try to carve out my own fun. I'll make sure to not shut the sticking door!Just stay away from room #6 LOL. Have fun!

ChuckNdHowz
07-13-17, 18:41
Yoni,

Clear up some inbox space.

Tenkara
07-19-17, 14:24
Paid my second visit to hot stone a few days ago as I passed through. The first visit from a few months ago was much better even though the provider was older, or maybe it was because she was older. Regardless, that first dream back in April was much better than the second. I've already forgotten the name of that first provider and I never got the name of the second. The second provider, who was middle aged and wearing a few extra pounds with a flat butt, was very stand offish and business like. She also made an effort to squeeze extra cash from me that she demanded up front before any possibility of dream time. I actually began to feel pretty angry in my dream because of her attitude. So much so that I might have been a little aggressive during the old in and out. By then I had already made up my mind that I wouldn't be coming back anyway, at least, I won't be going back if she's the only one there. She told me afterwards that I "was trying to kill" her. I preferred to dream that I was the stick in a very angry butter churn. That was some yellow butter! I'd rather dream alone than with her again. Sorry I never got a name to pass on.

Tenkara
07-19-17, 14:28
Had my second dream to hot stone a few days ago as I passed through. The first dream from a few months ago was much better even though the provider was older, or maybe it was because she was older. Regardless, that first dream back in April was much better than the second. I've already forgotten the name of that first provider and I never got the name of the second. The second provider, who was middle aged and wearing a few extra pounds with a flat butt, was very stand offish and business like. She also made an effort to squeeze extra cash from me that she demanded up front before any possibility of dream time. I actually began to feel pretty angry in my dream because of her attitude. So much so that I might have been a little aggressive during the old in and out. By then I had already made up my mind that I wouldn't be coming back anyway, at least, I won't be going back if she's the only one there. She told me afterwards that I "was trying to kill" her. I preferred to dream that I was the stick in a very angry butter churn. That was some yellow butter! I'd rather dream alone than with her again. Sorry I never got a name to pass on.

MD Bellamy
07-19-17, 19:58
I've reviewed both Hot Stone and Seven in the past. Seven seemed to be in serious decline with Hot Stone gaining fans. Have these trends been reversed? HS now has a sprinkling of dissatisfied clients, with Seven getting greater approval. I'll be passing through AVL soon. Which would you recommend, based on recent experiences? PM me if you prefer.

Tenkara
07-24-17, 22:32
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I wound up in room to 6 which was missing its door knob and the door kept popping open. The girl ended up slamming the door tight and blocking it with one of my shoes and then she stuffed a paper towel into the door knob hole in order to give us some semblance of privacy. I was also informed that the table shower was broken which meant I was stuck wearing whatever that lotion was that she spread on my back before I could stop her.

YoniMan
07-25-17, 08:10
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I wound up in room to 6 which was missing its door knob and the door kept popping open. The girl ended up slamming the door tight and blocking it with one of my shoes and then she stuffed a paper towel into the door knob hole in order to give us some semblance of privacy. I was also informed that the table shower was broken which meant I was stuck wearing whatever that lotion was that she spread on my back before I could stop her.That proves it, beware of room #6! I think that door kept popping open because of the ghost of an unsatisfied past customer: o).

LetItGo
08-03-17, 10:41
Has anybody had a recent visit at Hot Stone with a good AMP provider? If you can share details and a name or a way to I'd her, please let me know. You can PM if not wanting to share pulicly.

Thanks.

Monger913
08-07-17, 21:20
I have visited old stone twice as a tourist but my question is about the other places.

Kaye's / Adriana's. The ads are terrible and I hesitate calling. Is my hesitation justified?

Kinghtsdale. http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-asian-massage/33991624.

Is there an asheville location? Any info?

Thanks.

Monger913
08-10-17, 20:11
I hit seven today around lunchtime. Came to town to check out my new apartment.

Mama was a little scary but met Tina who was nice. 40 ish spinner-type wearing a mini dress.

6 for 45 minutes. Which I thought was strange. TS was above average.

The massage was good but Tina was on the table with me for most of the run. A little different from my normal.

On the flip, the menu included FS for 1. 4, but she came down immediately to 1. 2 when I said I didn't have enough money.

I didn't. I only carried 1. For massage and standard finish. She really wanted that extra money.

Finish was above average, some mutual touching and I left happy. Total damage 1. 0.

CaptHolt
08-10-17, 22:44
I'll be in town next month, where should I go? I've seen good reviews for Hot Stone. Not a lot on Seven Spa (found it on BP). Does anyone have suggestions for either or is there somewhere else I'm missing? Thanks!

BudBowl2001
08-11-17, 06:45
Thats been my experience with HS. Always seem to get an enthusiastic participant. Always leave happy, and feeling good.

I'll be in town next month, where should I go? I've seen good reviews for Hot Stone. Not a lot on Seven Spa (found it on BP). Does anyone have suggestions for either or is there somewhere else I'm missing? Thanks!

FiveOfSix
08-19-17, 08:34
Just some 411. There's a new bill which passed in July and goes into effect October 1st which gives the NC Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy the authority to "license and establish rules" for operation of facilities. You know this was created to crack down on AMP's across the state or at the very least a reason for local LE to monitor the businesses and poke their head in the door. I know if won't result in a big change the first day it goes into effect but not sure of the long range result on our local spots.

MD Bellamy
08-28-17, 23:11
I'll be in town next month, where should I go? I've seen good reviews for Hot Stone. Not a lot on Seven Spa (found it on BP). Does anyone have suggestions for either or is there somewhere else I'm missing? Thanks!Hot Stone is a bit of a drive out of town; Seven is in town, just off I-40. HS is far better appointed inside but you're very visible in the parking lot (may not matter to an out-of-towner). HS is a bit pricier. Of the two, the better value for money is likely to be HS.

Be sure to leave us a post!

PoorMan101
09-07-17, 17:49
Was able to swing by Hot Stones today Thursday little after 1:00 pm. Been awhile since I stopped by. I dream't I paid Mia 60 and she said it was 80 for the hr massage. So I handed her another 20. The shower is always hot, I mean the water. It's hard for my boys to get interested when they have just been thrown hot water. First time in the Hot sauna. Then was happy 140 took care of Mia, last time another lady wanted more, so that was uncomfortable. I didn't last long with Mia, she had a nice figure and possible c or d size. She really got into it, and kept hammering me, I thought I was in control, but she seems to be into it and just wouldn't stop hammering me. She would grab my butt and ram it into her. I tried to back off and she kept trusting forward to make sure I was in nice and deep. I liked Mia alot better then the other lady. I like the mouth wash and she really cleans you up nice and clean above and beyond when you leave. She like's to lick your nipples and enjoys kissing. So DFK, CBJ felt teeth painful, DATY and MIS willing to please, very sweet, speaks really good English. Very cute and I think she is a spinner, has the weight all in the perfect places. I would recommend and wouldn't mind stopping in again.

Stay safe you all.

Cheers.

PoorMan101
09-13-17, 13:50
http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/seven-spa-best-in-town-beautiful-japanese-girls-tableshower-dry-sauna/45173308

After a disappointing visit with DEE, I went to check out the Seven Spa. Rang the door bell 3 times, as the note said on the door, a scary women opened the door, thanks guys for warning me about her, I smiled, she let me in, I handed her. 6 we went past the shower, someone was already their, Had to wait a good 15 mins then the scary lady told me she would give me a shower, They only had 2 lady working their and they were both busy, in the middle of the shower the door bell rang, and she had to go tell the person to come back in an hour since they were so busy. I was so glad the water was nice and warm and not super hot like the other spa's. She did a very nice job cleaning me up, I thanked her and she seemed very happy that I didn't judge her by her looks. You can't help people born the way they look, at least she was very kind. Then she covered me up with towel and blanket since I was shaking from being cold. Finally Jane shows up, I was like come on, where are the girls from the pics. Maybe the door lady looked like that so the other girls will look super hot compared to her. Jane was super nice, and that made it all worth while, slipped her the $. 40 and she told me she will be right back, I fell asleep and my dream began a min later, she came back got undress and wanted to lay right next to me, while she ran her hands up and down my body, no rush what so ever, got my boys excited, with her hands roaming all over the place, then she started kissing me from top to my boys and kept giving them lots of attention. I slide my hands between her legs and felt her pussy getting wet. While she licked my shaft side ways, and sucking on my balls, then she put the covers on and began the CBJ I finally was rock hard so I got up and mish style until she came 3 times and had to stop in between until she was ok for me to move again. It looked like she wanted to cry, with a big smile on her face, She seemed so happy. So I decided to kiss her up and down to let her know, every one is beautiful in their own special way. After I got off, she came back with the hot towel and cleaned me up very very good, I mean she kept pulling on him and cleaning the tip, then cleaned around and then pulling on him to make sure she got very drop out before she was done. She really cared about what she was doing and I felt really loved, what more can you ask for, I got up to get dressed and she wanted to help me, so I thought that was really sweet, then she gave me a big long hug, and didn't want me to leave, saying she liked me alot. I felt really bad, leaving, so she did her job really good. If your not that picky on looks, then you really need to try this place, for me, it seemed that they really took their time wanted to make sure I was really happy when I left. I felt like I was the naked person on the table for the lady's to eat off of. Never had anyone kiss me from head to toe like that, finally a person that appreciate a man's body. I was really happy, glad I don't judge people by their looks. I highly recommend this place for older guys that needs to be felt like a king. Stay safe!

Monger913
09-17-17, 06:49
I just moved to asheville and went by sachi last week for a legitimate massage. 90 minutes of pure heaven for 1. 4 total damage.

Then I hit Hot Stone last night. The girl was very short, a little thick, and a little older. The table shower was thorough and great. She was nice and attentive until she saw the tip I had the placed on the table.

I am ok with a rub and tug. She was not.

The rub was quick and uninspired, the upsell was nonstop, and the finish was mechanical and just barely happened.

My last visit there for a while.

Total damage 1. 2.

Member #6093
09-18-17, 15:59
I just moved to asheville and went by sachi last week for a legitimate massage. 90 minutes of pure heaven for 1. 4 total damage.

Then I hit Hot Stone last night. The girl was very short, a little thick, and a little older. The table shower was thorough and great. She was nice and attentive until she saw the tip I had the placed on the table.

I am ok with a rub and tug. She was not.

The rub was quick and uninspired, the upsell was nonstop, and the finish was mechanical and just barely happened.

My last visit there for a while.

Total damage 1. 2.I always go to Hot Stone with 2 $$ and always leave HAPPY as FUCK!

Avlres
09-22-17, 22:04
Who's a good one to ask for at hot stone? Spinner type, that likes to have fun.

Stevet35
09-26-17, 09:53
Hello all,

Will be visiting your fine city this week. And I saw this ad and I'm wondering if anybody has any information on it.

Thanks.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/prettier-than-most/49929837

Monger913
09-26-17, 12:07
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8586-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews/page3

Hello all,

Will be visiting your fine city this week. And I saw this ad and I'm wondering if anybody has any information on it.

Thanks.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/prettier-than-most/49929837

SalesMan1
09-26-17, 16:19
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8586-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews/page3Don't do it! She lives in squalor and she is much heavier now. A most unpleasant experience.

Stevet35
09-27-17, 09:09
Don't do it! She lives in squalor and she is much heavier now. A most unpleasant experience.Thanks for info, I should have RTFF a little further down.

Looks like my best option is Hot stone or seven spa.

Thanks again for the help.

Monger913
09-30-17, 20:15
So I called her.

She arrived on time. Better looking than her pics, clean young and fresh.

I offered a glass of wine which she drank as she set up her table.

She proceeded with a mediocre massage for about 15 minutes then told me she offered mutual touch if I wanted it.

Of course, I said yes. She disrobed and laid face down on the table so I could massage her.

That was it. Pretty butt. But don't touch anything else. After 15 minutes I got tired of doing the work so we switched back.

After about 10 minutes on my legs she had me flip.

Still naked, she massaged my front without even coming close to any type of tease. AND she stayed away from my roaming hands.

Then- "that's all our time. Can I use your bathroom to wash my hands? Thanks for the wine. Goodbye. ".

Total damage 1. 2. It could have been more.

Now I know.

YMMV.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-massage-by-sarah/46480128

Looking for a relaxing quality massage in the comfort of your own home? Well look no further! I guarantee you will be rejuvenated! I'm licensed and specialize in deep tissue trigger point massage! I come to your home / hotel / or office. 1 hour / $100.00 To book an appointment call or text me at📞 (828) 662-0909.

Hope to hear from you soon! Pics are 100% real!!

Monger913
10-01-17, 09:07
This is her BP ad / link.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-over-body-massage/49898692

All over Massage, STRESS Relief, Beautiful Ladies, We come to you, Home or Hotel room. Open Till 1 am,7 days / wk.

ASK about Monthly Specials. Discreet, Incredible Relaxation. Call CATHY for more Info (828) 298-7437.

The number leads to a FB page and this address:

99999 riceville rd.

There are pics on the FB page but I can't link them.

MiBallz
10-05-17, 14:22
So my UTR LMP that left me happy has now become logistically difficult to frequent as much.

Noticed this one posting on BP for so time now.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-and-swedish-massage/48920322

Anyone got and intel? I did some research and found limited reviews. Any assistance in helping me cast my next episode would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Monger913
10-05-17, 18:57
Well reviewed. Mostly disappointing IIRC. This board has kept me from calling her.

YMMV.

So my UTR LMP that left me happy has now become logistically difficult to frequent as much.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-and-swedish-massage/48920322

Anyone got and intel? I did some research and found limited reviews. Any assistance in helping me cast my next episode would be appreciated.

Thanks.

MiBallz
10-05-17, 20:26
Monger913 thanks for the response. I sent you a PM.

Well reviewed. Mostly disappointing IIRC. This board has kept me from calling her.

YMMV.

Efast
10-12-17, 11:27

Thanks.My session: Easy to setup by text. Sent address that got me to the apartment complex. Given # when I arrived. Nice clean, new apartment with very little furniture. Has a designated room that I found to be very hot. She is very attractive, clean and intelligent. Just an ok massage and no roaming with no teasing. Finally reluctantly provided a finish.

$ paid for massage. She didn't mention tip and neither did I.

Would not repeat unless more was offered.

Efast.

Monger913
10-16-17, 10:48
She posts under massage, so I'm asking here.

I think her name is Joy. Which is hard to search.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thrust-yourself-into-my-therapeutic-full-body-rub/51346167

Any experience with her?

YoniMan
10-16-17, 17:05
She posts under massage, so I'm asking here.

I think her name is Joy. Which is hard to search.

http://asheville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thrust-yourself-into-my-therapeutic-full-body-rub/51346167

Any experience with her?Try Nikki or Nicole.

MtnMan123
10-16-17, 23:57
Try Nikki or Nicole.I have a review.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8586-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3532385&viewfull=1#post3532385.

It #3541

GreenHorn411
10-26-17, 16:17
Went a few nghts to see what seven had to sample, has a new I hadn't seen, says she only been there a month, very pretty& nice enough very thin lady, maybe 30's. The bad, Massage sucked big time, but she did try. The good, was open to all positions, & very tight & great body but very little tits, another thing believe it or not, she squirter like a garden hose, that first for me! So YMMV but very likely a good thing to try out, I'm hopeing she stay around so please treat her right, oyea 60 house,$40 request!

RubaDubdub01
11-27-17, 15:32
Thinking about going by tomorrow evening. I called and she said they only have 1 girl working now, has anyone seen her. Shoot me a PM if you have been by. Thanks in advance.

Member #6253
11-28-17, 07:52
Went a few nghts to see what seven had to sample, has a new I hadn't seen, says she only been there a month, very pretty& nice enough very thin lady, maybe 30's. The bad, Massage sucked big time, but she did try. The good, was open to all positions, & very tight & great body but very little tits, another thing believe it or not, she squirter like a garden hose, that first for me! So YMMV but very likely a good thing to try out, I'm hopeing she stay around so please treat her right, oyea 60 house,$40 request!Love me some squirting action, I'll have to visit her. What was her name?

BruceDebo
12-15-17, 05:15
Thinking about going by tomorrow evening. I called and she said they only have 1 girl working now, has anyone seen her. Shoot me a PM if you have been by. Thanks in advance.Stopped by recently during the week, a few hours before closing. One MT, late 40's maybe. I got the "double wammie". Worst massage I've ever had AND no extras.

KittyChaser
12-15-17, 19:27
Stopped by recently during the week, a few hours before closing. One MT, late 40's maybe. I got the "double wammie". Worst massage I've ever had AND no extras.Really. ! At Seven Spa?

Did you tell them you had been there before? Did you offer tip?

I was considering another visit soon, it's been a while since I have been. Every time in the past there was an easy wink wink and FS was ready to go.

More details please. And thanks for TOFT. It's been a long time since I've been to a place where massage is over and they start trying to hustle you out. Very frustrating.

KC.

KnoxGorilla
01-08-18, 12:39
Talent level at seven spa lately? I know the girls seem to only stay around for a month or so.

Asheville
01-12-18, 17:50
Talent level at seven spa lately? I know the girls seem to only stay around for a month or so.I was there maybe a month ago. Forgot to make a report (sorry). I met a nice girl with enhanced top. I would guess late 30's but likely somewhere in the 40's range. Table shower was standard as was the massage. On the flip she asked for more money than usual, I added another twenty to make her happy but wished I didn't. Service was again basic, always sort of rushed with nothing to write home about. I used to frequent this establishment in the past more often but chose to look for better option (not really finding much). Its somewhere I know I can go and get the standard. Too bad, they would have me in there more often with only a few little improvements.

Alas24
01-16-18, 21:15
I've been up here for almost two years now and have been neglecting to report I have only tried HS in the area with success in FS has been no issue the last one I went in about two weeks ago was the only time the girl seemed to hesitate, in time there I have been with one knock out the rest been ok.

Hindenburg
01-31-18, 21:11
Tried HS and got the younger one (probably about 40). Wouldn't give me name maybe Jasmine. AFAIK there is only two that work regular. (Usually weekdays). Great headlights not sure if real but very nice feeling. Standard price for hh and hr. Standard table shower they also have a mini sauna. Both times did hh with HE. First time was meh second she seemed into it and it was intense. Roaming and the girls came out. Generally short attitude with some complaining. Did not rush me either time. Massage was not great and she used towel between hands and skin which was weird. Tried for 40 tip and she demanded 60 both times.

Also at HS tried sophia last time I went. Much better attitude night and day difference. Very touchy feely flirty open minded. Was proabably 45 ish, headlights were not bad considering but pretty sure fakes. Took directions well and was eager to please with a smile. Average massage, very open to foreplay. CBJ CFS was decent she put in the effort. Asked if I wanted 69 and I declined. Ran out of time K9 and she told me to finish but did not seem to mind when I kept going for a few minutes. Neither lady had much of a behind which is disappointing. Damages 1. 2 but feel like she would have gone lower if I tried.

Sometime in between these visits tried 7 for hh and momma had me wait for about 30 minutes because there were about 4 cars and a truck in lot. 2 customers leave and she waves me in puts me in sauna to TS by (momma san) back to sauna until room is ready. Heard lots of noise next door LOL. Lady came in about 40 ish decent face big fake headlights that were pretty wrinkly and not that great. Not much of a behind either. 60 tip. Quiet attitude not bad but not good either. Standard massage and HE. Thought I might had seen another lady that looked better walking in hallway. Looking for someone to confirm or recommend different therapist at either location or just other good locations in the region. Can't remember name. Went around 8 pm weekday.

All within the past month or so.

Mercury1987
03-13-18, 20:59
New to mp scene in asheville deciding betweenhot stone and seven any suggestions?? Or advice? Thank you much.

Mercury1987
03-13-18, 21:01
New to mp scene in asheville deciding between hot stone or seven any suggestions or advice? Thanks very much.

Mercury1987
03-13-18, 21:06
I am new to the mp scene in asheville deciding between hot stone or seven any suggestions or advice? Thanks very much.

Obxlyfe
03-20-18, 13:19
Will be staying in Maggie Valley. Any recommendations for a massage and HJ? Also what kind of price and therapist is it at the location? Willing to travel a bit because I feel certain there won't be much in MV.

Hobby Cat 55
03-21-18, 10:36
Will be staying in Maggie Valley. Any recommendations for a massage and HJ? Also what kind of price and therapist is it at the location? Willing to travel a bit because I feel certain there won't be much in MV.Asheville is your best option. Nothing up in MV. HC55.

Obxlyfe
03-21-18, 17:30
Asheville is your best option. Nothing up in MV. HC55.Any suggestions for Asheville? I have no clue where to even pick.

Hobby Cat 55
03-23-18, 10:33
Any suggestions for Asheville? I have no clue where to even pick.Hot Stone always been fun with my experience. Always seem to get an enthusiastic participant. Always leave happy, and feeling good. Pricey at $200 but you'll get all you want. YMMV. HC55.

BudBowl2001
04-05-18, 08:24
Another great day. All new staff since my last visit. Amy was my girl yesterday. Says she's from NY. 33 age. Maybe talks a little too much. But here are ways to shut them up. LOL. Very attentive. Mamasan doesn't look to bad either. Told her on way out that I will be back to see her! She seemed excited after hearing the noises Amy made.

RandomJacob
05-18-18, 15:44
Had a recent visit to Seven. Massage was not very good. Basically massaged shoulders and was ready for flip with no time wasted. Seemed a bit rushed. Menu was good but more expensive than remembered. Definitely overpriced in my opinion. I would say the girl was a 7/10 but friendly. The cheapest visit I was offered was $60 total.

RedBird 6969
05-21-18, 08:13
Went a few weeks ago. Kinda wierd, place is on a country road and in the woods a bit. Mammasan was old and not pretty to look at. had K girl, did not get her name, probably al 6-7, friendly and right to business, no massage offered. Sorry fellas, I moved to the area from FL and 120 Mario coins got FS and entire menu with nice massage first. Felt rushed here and paid 200 Mario coins with no FS (my choice) I know, over paid, but was trying to feel out the place. Hot stone is next on list, but can't really afford too many more 200 Mario coin dreams. I loved the 120 Mario coin dreams more.

LuvOral
06-05-18, 07:04
Has anyone seen Crissy? If so could you give me some details, donation and menu? I'm thinking of having her come to Greenville.

https://asheville.rubratings.com/126266

RedBird 6969
06-11-18, 09:40
Friend tried 7 Spa again and two strikes in enough. Terrible set up, shower area is gross and drew Rose this time, older gal with rush, rush attitude. Friend said he only brought 160 Mario coins and he said Rose was not happy. Neither was friend. He will not try again.

On another note: Friend said he passed the road off of 74 to get Mario coins at the Shell just past the road and when he pulled in he saw a cell phone and a pop on the bench in front. He then got Mario coins and when he got in his vehicle, a pixie looking girl was sitting on bench with phone and soda and friend said he sort of got a look from her. Then on bench right next to that was a Mexican woman in a sun dress who also gave friend "the look". Friend says he wants ot go back and see if there is SW activity here of if his spidey senses were just off. Anyone have any info on this Shell station just east of Rose Hill rd?

Member #6091
06-11-18, 17:31
Hit Hot Stone in Flat Rock last week.

Was a bit eager when I arrived.

Picked a 2 girl session.

TS was awesome and got the massage in there.

Back to the room. On straddled my face for DATY and the other reverse cowgirl at the same time!

I blew like old faithful and left happy AF.

Total damages 400 mario coins.

FYI. Don't try to pet the Shih Tzu that wanders the hall.

The little fucker bit my hand as I reached to pet him on the way out.

TopCat53
06-13-18, 07:06
Hi Guys!

I've been interested in visiting Hot Stone and wondered if the girls are always Asian or other nationalities. Also. When you enter the place, can you choose from several girls or do you have to settle on the girl the mamasan chooses for you? I'd prefer to select one from a couple of choices at least. Thanks in advance!

Hit Hot Stone in Flat Rock last week.

Was a bit eager when I arrived.

Picked a 2 girl session.

TS was awesome and got the massage in there.

Back to the room. On straddled my face for DATY and the other reverse cowgirl at the same time!

I blew like old faithful and left happy AF.

Total damages 400 mario coins.

FYI. Don't try to pet the Shih Tzu that wanders the hall.

The little fucker bit my hand as I reached to pet him on the way out.

RedBird 6969
06-13-18, 13:06
Hi Guys!

I've been interested in visiting Hot Stone and wondered if the girls are always Asian or other nationalities. Also. When you enter the place, can you choose from several girls or do you have to settle on the girl the mamasan chooses for you? I'd prefer to select one from a couple of choices at least. Thanks in advance!Can't comment on Hot Stone specifically, have not been, but most AMP's (Asian massage parlors) are just that. Asian. There are some LMP's (Latin massage parlors) but none I have heard of in NC. And most of the time the mammasan does not even choose the girl, it is done on rotation so both (or more) girls get same amount of work. I am sure if you ask though, she will show you who is working.

FiveOfSix
06-13-18, 16:24
Can't comment on Hot Stone specifically, have not been, but most AMP's (Asian massage parlors) are just that. Asian. There are some LMP's (Latin massage parlors) but none I have heard of in NC. And most of the time the mammasan does not even choose the girl, it is done on rotation so both (or more) girls get same amount of work. I am sure if you ask though, she will show you who is working.My experience at Hot Stone is you get the next girl in the rotation. They do however introduce you to whatever other talent is there on your way out.

Mercury1987
07-23-18, 14:30
Anyone visited hot stone lately been a few times but its been about 6 months jw what the telent was like now. Always pleased with service 8 for hf 1. 2 on tip always leave happy with FS anything on current talent appreciated. Will report when I get over there hopefully this wk!

RedBird 6969
08-01-18, 13:26
Anyone visited hot stone lately been a few times but its been about 6 months jw what the telent was like now. Always pleased with service 8 for hf 1. 2 on tip always leave happy with FS anything on current talent appreciated. Will report when I get over there hopefully this wk!Friend said he went yesterday and drew Judy. 80 Mario coins to house 120 Mario coins to Judy. CBJ, CFS, DATY, FIV. Friend says Judy is older (34-40 maybe), minimal English spoken. Says she is friendly and cute, but not young. He said he would rate her between 6-7. 5'6", maybe 125 Lbs. Friend said he would rerun, but at 200 Marion coins for a visit, it won't be frequently. Friend said not much difference between HS and 7 Spa, said HS appeared a bit more in line with typical Spas and not so much like a private home. Drawback is one way into parking, one way our with busy bank right next door.

RoadRunner12
08-14-18, 10:02
Checked out Seven for the first time. I was not impressed. I have lingered elsewhere with better results. Rushed session, Korean lady I would imagine Kate 30's, great body. Table shower was gross, dry sauna was nice the two minutes I was in there. She was good at what she did but a straight mercenary. I will not repeat.

Craiglyszt
08-17-18, 05:47
Well after reviewing the articles before coming home from my last trip I decided to stop at HS.

Couldn't help but smile when I saw mammasan slide open the window and the crypt keepers head came out, I was expecting the laugh.

Went back and got a 40 something, attractive (relatively speaking) thin C woman with bolt ons. Decent massage and on the flip after a slight negotiation, went to work wasn't interested in FS, but she gave one helluva HJ, allowed full roaming. Definitely not cheap and I did not get the full time.
Would I return, maybe. I depends on how much time I've been on the road and if I've driven through any towns that had better service, such as Charlotte.

JavaGeorge
09-11-18, 09:52
I heading to Brasstown for a few days. Is there any nice massage places or young lady's I can call on for a pleasurable visit.

BudBowl2001
09-13-18, 23:00
Its never a bad day when I get Mya. She tells me it must be a 20 pounder. I need to pay more. LOL. I beat her with it!

KittyChaser
10-05-18, 01:08
I was worried by some of the posts. I hadn't been to Seven or Hot Stone in many months.

I didn't get a name (sorry) but she said she had only been around for 2 weeks. I'm guessing in her 30's, nice set of cans, just barely enough to do some titty screwing. Slim body. Very nice overall.

60 to start. Good massage (was needing one). 160 for everything. Seems like I paid 140 many months ago for 200 total.

I didn't really want to negotiate very hard and she was looking good so I agreed.

Turns out she had to earn it all. One of those times when I was enjoying myself but having a hard time building to a finish. After a good 30 minutes of effort and various positions we took a break.

She told me she would try "one more time" and I was game, although had no idea what that really meant. Another 15 minutes of effort got it done.

One of those nights I would have been better off just getting a great massage and calling it good at that point. It was me, not her.

KC.

BudBowl2001
10-28-18, 18:59
So am in town for a bit, and decided after some football today, that a visit to the stone was in order since I was already in Hendersonville. Asked momasan who was working and she said mya and amy. I said send me Amy (come to find out later that it was supposed to be myas turn). After 60 for house (trying to tell me it was 80. I argued I paid 60 last time, and all I am paying) went for the table shower. Good rub and shower. After a short rub on the table. Asked what I wanted. Told her I was taking her pussy and her ass. She's like no way. Mushroom to big. LOL. Pussy only. And maybe to big. LOL. Told her 120. She say 140. I say I have 120. That's all I have on me. Whining blah blah blah. I say forget it. Finish my rub. And iam on my way. She says I do it this time. Next time more money. 140. Whatever. She comes back. Gets playful. Puts condom on. I flip her on her back. Give the kitty a nice lick. Then I slide in. Her eyes are like saucers. I say I will go easy. So I give her about a 10 min slow screw. Then I told her its time to get busy. I pull her to edge of table and start hitting it. She's gasping. Facial expresssions. She says. You making my pussy to big!. And I told her I own it. I will do what I want with it. Readjust onto the table. And I notice her juices are starting to run reddish. Smashed it for a 20-25 min time. Couldn't cum (of course I didn't tell her I rubbed 2 off this morning to get rid of the easy ones) Fipped on my back through condom off. Told her to finish me. Didn't care how. She spent a good 10 min or more stroking. And lubed my ass with her finger. Finally blew all over her. Happy girl. But she had issues walking. Cleaned me up. Dressed me. Got me water. Oh what a great dream.

SmallChamp92
11-15-18, 10:22
Well, I've never been to a Spa before just two days ago. Did a bit of research on MP ettique and proceeded to Seven Spa. Damage was 60 for House and 180 for Dream.

Absolutely waste of time, gas and money. Quite a lot of it. I got a girl named Mimi, seemed like the only one working there actually. Looked somewhere in her late 30's, decent bolt ons and a face that was complimented by the dark room. That's pretty much the good part of my visit. The rest was a rush hack job, a 2 min CBJ with a mediocre HJ. After that we went mish, she acted uncomfortable, even pushed me and said I was too big and I find that very hard to believe since I'm pretty average. Anyway, she was watching the clock the whole time, barely allowed me to roam her breasts and forget about getting a good grip on them, she said I was too rough. But I was being as gentle as when you handle a new born.

I had never had a girl complain so much about her and on and be such a hawk with the clock. I was there a max of 30 minutes, including undressing, getting the dream and dressing up again. Not close to worth the donation I gave.

Maybe she realised that I was such a MP noob and took advantage if me since I like an idiot gave her the whole donation before the dream even began.

Regardless I don't think I'll be going back to any MP any time soon. I've read that HStone is better but being over an hour away from me it seems like too much of a gamble for me to take.

Idk gentleman, be careful when you go to these places. Don't expect too much just because they look better than the trainwrecks that post their ads on the sites. They are all probably just as much a waste of time, and maybe even worse since this MP lady in particular was a hell of a shark in hindsight.

Take care fellas, perhaps I'll try HS before writing off MPs for good. But not for a good while.

Member #5907
11-15-18, 16:20
Well, I've never been to a Spa before just two days ago. Did a bit of research on MP ettique and proceeded to Seven Spa. Damage was 60 for House and 180 for Dream.

Absolutely waste of time, gas and money. Quite a lot of it. I got a girl named Mimi, seemed like the only one working there actually. Looked somewhere in her late 30's, decent bolt ons and a face that was complimented by the dark room. That's pretty much the good part of my visit. The rest was a rush hack job, a 2 min CBJ with a mediocre HJ. After that we went mish, she acted uncomfortable, even pushed me and said I was too big and I find that very hard to believe since I'm pretty average. Anyway, she was watching the clock the whole time, barely allowed me to roam her breasts and forget about getting a good grip on them, she said I was too rough. But I was being as gentle as when you handle a new born..LOL came to report that I had a near identical dream with her last week. Sorry man, wish I could have saved you the trip. As a good rule of thumb you should never go over $$ including the house fee. She tried to highball me as well, and then complained in the exact same ways after we settled on $. 20. Only allowed mish, didn't let me touch touch her breasts, overall rush.

She knew I was pissed and told me new girls were coming soon, but this was really the last straw. I've been to seven a few times now and each experience has been worse than the last. I know it's a drive, but hot stone really is better in every way.

Boytar
11-16-18, 07:19
Hot stone in Hendo?

LOL came to report that I had a near identical dream with her last week. Sorry man, wish I could have saved you the trip. As a good rule of thumb you should never go over $$ including the house fee. She tried to highball me as well, and then complained in the exact same ways after we settled on $. 20. Only allowed mish, didn't let me touch touch her breasts, overall rush.

She knew I was pissed and told me new girls were coming soon, but this was really the last straw. I've been to seven a few times now and each experience has been worse than the last. I know it's a drive, but hot stone really is better in every way..

RedBird 6969
11-16-18, 10:08
Hot stone in Hendo?

.Seven Spa, just outside of Assholeville.

SmallChamp92
11-16-18, 10:52
Seven Spa, just outside of Assholeville.Wait, is Hot Stone in Asheville or Flat rock.

FiveOfSix
11-16-18, 11:13
Wait, is Hot Stone in Asheville or Flat rock.East flat rock, upward rd.

SmallChamp92
11-19-18, 13:07
https://wlos.com/news/local/3-women-face-prostitution-charges-in-connection-to-asheville-home-that-operated-as-spa

MiMi, the one I saw was the one on the right. Mrs Myong Suk Jaco. Wow I thought she looked like her late 30's, that dark room really helped.

And Yikes, even more reason to stay away from AMPs.

RedBird 6969
11-19-18, 16:48
Just left HS, attendant said massage only if she does not know you b/c of 7 Spa raid on Friday.

FiveOfSix
11-19-18, 18:11
Just left HS, attendant said massage only if she does not know you b/c of 7 Spa raid on Friday.I was on one of the arrest sites and looked at prostitution arrests and there were a few, all asian, from Buncombe county.

GiDaddy
11-20-18, 07:27
Glad I visited before the raid LOL. Although the place wasn't all that. It was just ok experience for me as I felt rushed. If you follow the link I saw the girl on the right. I can't believe her real age. Even in the mug shot she doesn't look to be in the 50's.

Obxlyfe
11-23-18, 13:55
Can anyone offer me any information on the Tantra temples. More specifically Asheville Goddess Temple of Tantra. Is the location safe, how are the providers, how did your experience go? I'm from out of town and intend to visit one before I leave. PM me with the details if you don't want to post on the wall. Any info will help and hopefully ASAP as I need to make an appointment quickly.

Member #5935
11-29-18, 17:21
Can anyone offer me any information on the Tantra temples. More specifically Asheville Goddess Temple of Tantra. Is the location safe, how are the providers, how did your experience go? I'm from out of town and intend to visit one before I leave. PM me with the details if you don't want to post on the wall. Any info will help and hopefully ASAP as I need to make an appointment quickly.I would also be interested in any experiences with any of the tantra providers. Also Senual Seridian and Bouddhacoup.

RedBird 6969
11-30-18, 11:38
I would also be interested in any experiences with any of the tantra providers. Also Senual Seridian and Bouddhacoup.Raid two weeks ago on 7 Spa, Uber liberal Buncombe County and you boys want to play in the massage world there and now? Wow, kudos to you honey bastards.

IndiaSix
12-08-18, 14:47
I would also be interested in any experiences with any of the tantra providers. Also Senual Seridian and Bouddhacoup.Try Goddess Aeval Tantrica. Very erotic experience but pricey at $$.

MiBallz
12-17-18, 11:20
Where are providers / parlors posting their ads?

The search for new is frustrating now that BP & CL are now more.

Jjh3203
12-17-18, 11:52
Where are providers / parlors posting their ads?

The search for new is frustrating now that BP & CL are now more.I would look at rubratings and Asheville is listed as a city.

IndiaSix
12-18-18, 15:01
I drove by 7 Spa today and their OPEN sign was on. I did not go in. Anyone have any further info?

Smitty247
12-30-18, 15:26
Hey, headed that way and need to get a good massage with possible HJ. Don't want to just get slathered in oil and tugged and rushed out. I don't need FS either. Only get one shot at this and have to make it count. Thanks.

Smitty.

BigDaddyPop
01-02-19, 21:20
Hey, headed that way and need to get a good massage with possible HJ. Don't want to just get slathered in oil and tugged and rushed out. I don't need FS either. Only get one shot at this and have to make it count. Thanks.

Smitty.Go see Ms Carin. Great body rub, great HJ if that's all you're looking for. $. 25 for an hour.

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/it-is-amazing-when-a-passion-a/604614631127

BigDaddyPop
01-02-19, 21:21

Smitty.Forgot to mention Ms. Carin is in Hendo, not AVL. My bad.

MtnMan123
01-03-19, 16:02
Forgot to mention Ms. Carin is in Hendo, not AVL. My bad.Any pictures of her, or a phone number even? Looks like you have to email her?

Smitty247
01-04-19, 18:24
Carin doesn't cater to AA. So I have set up an appointment with Kat from Rub ratings for tomorrow. Report back afterwards. Unless others have feedback.

BigDaddyPop
01-05-19, 22:03
Any pictures of her, or a phone number even? Looks like you have to email her?Her # is on left hand bottom of her ad. I missed it the first time I saw her, emailed instead!

HarryB51
01-06-19, 11:53
Her # is on left hand bottom of her ad. I missed it the first time I saw her, emailed instead!I am curious as to what is one the menu besides massage and HJ. Also amount of damage?

BigDaddyPop
01-06-19, 21:37
I am curious as to what is one the menu besides massage and HJ. Also amount of damage?Nothing else, at least my experience so far. YMMV, but I haven't anyone say any different. $1. 25 hr.

Member #6084
01-15-19, 00:01
Is Hot Stone Still Open?

RedBird 6969
01-16-19, 09:11
Is Hot Stone Still Open?Friend said they were last week when he paid a visit. Said they were spooked when 7 Spa was raided, but no further mention of it on his last visit.

MiBallz
01-17-19, 15:05
I am interested in a massage with Carin Tate. Can anyone describe her? Is it just a hand shake? Roaming? TY.

GooBer22
01-17-19, 23:14
I am interested in a massage with Carin Tate. Can anyone describe her? Is it just a hand shake? Roaming? TY.I couldn't get past the fact that she looks like my grandma.

RedBird 6969
01-23-19, 09:15
Friend said he was working in area so decided to stop at Hot Stone. He said he drove by to go to bank to left of the establishment and got behind a UC pickup truck although, not so sure how UV because it said Sheriff on the tailgate. He said he also did not see normal white SUV parked at HS, in fact, no cars parked there. Friend said he checked hours and it said open. After Sheriff pickup truck left friend said he pulled out to make a left on the Upward Road and noticed a police car parked on a side street next to Bojangles. Friend said he did two loops up and down Upward Road and Sheriff was nowhere to be seen but police car was still parked with a view into the HS parking lot. Friends said it all may just be coincidence but he decided to leave the area. Better safe than sorry he guesses. Friend said he has not seen any recent reports about a bust at HS.

FiveOfSix
01-27-19, 13:58
If anyone had their eye on making a trip down 26 to try Towa in Inman, let me save you the trip. Read my review under Spartanburg Maassage and the ripoff reports.

Requiem
01-30-19, 13:30
Hey guys,

Just found this forum. Thanks for the advice, saved me some headaches, so I thought I'd return the favor. Here are my experiences.

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/taking-a-few-incallsfirst-come/907217865267

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-have-fun-or-we-can-relax/606337384624

These two are the same person. Her body is amazing. Orally deprived though. Was awful tbh. No depth or firmness. She is very tight and is a Greek specialist. I'll repeat for sure. Face was good and happy sexy as hell. 8/10.

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/juicy/006404899758

For the donations, not a bad pick. However was very rushed the first time. Sending time we hung out, her area was smelly, year again was rushed. We went to move from the car to outside and she ran off, cash in hand. I never got her like I wanted to but I won't repeat again.

1/10.

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/come-play-with-me-daddy-lola/509266528021

Know her outside of stg and man she was a treat, hooked up with me and all my friends. Knew she would get in this profession. Great in all aspects. Unfortunately I'm not sure about her on the job. If you are good looking and maybe offer 420, it'll be great. But she's got an attitude and is not pretty at all.

7/10.

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/west-asheville-i-wanna-have-a/934671730283

Seen reviews in her and I totally disagree. I met her for my first time. She didn't know that but could tell I was nervous. She told me what to do and started fellatio right away. Was great, she paid attention to the boys and did a disappearing act on my shaft. Think booty and juicy. K9 was great and Greek was top notch. She was clean and soft. She looks exactly like pics but short hair, which is the only thing I didn't like.

9/10.

Seaysons1
01-31-19, 00:14
Hey guys,

Just found this forum. Thanks for the advice, saved me some headaches, so I thought I'd return the favor. Here are my experiences.

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/taking-a-few-incallsfirst-come/907217865267

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-have-fun-or-we-can-relax/606337384624

These two are the same person. Her body is amazing. Orally deprived though. Was awful tbh. No depth or firmness. She is very tight and is a Greek specialist. I'll repeat for sure. Face was good and happy sexy as hell. 8/10.

For the donations, not a bad pick. However was very rushed the first time. Sending time we hung out, her area was smelly, year again was rushed. We went to move from the car to outside and she ran off, cash in hand. I never got her like I wanted to but I won't repeat again.

1/10.

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/come-play-with-me-daddy-lola/509266528021

Know her outside of stg and man she was a treat, hooked up with me and all my friends. Knew she would get in this profession. Great in all aspects. Unfortunately I'm not sure about her on the job. If you are good looking and maybe offer 420, it'll be great. But she's got an attitude and is not pretty at all.

7/10.

http://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/west-asheville-i-wanna-have-a/934671730283

Seen reviews in her and I totally disagree. I met her for my first time. She didn't know that but could tell I was nervous. She told me what to do and started fellatio right away. Was great, she paid attention to the boys and did a disappearing act on my shaft. Think booty and juicy. K9 was great and Greek was top notch. She was clean and soft. She looks exactly like pics but short hair, which is the only thing I didn't like.

9/10.Welcome to the board. Great reviews for a newbie. Have been interested about the first girl and now I will see her for sure. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

Joeblowjr
01-31-19, 07:15
Hey guys,

1/10..I am sure you have saved guys a lot of headaches and wasted time.

CantonCumPump
01-31-19, 11:57
Welcome to the board. Great reviews for a newbie. Have been interested about the first girl and now I will see her for sure. Keep up the good work and stay safe.I dreamt about the first girl about a year ago, and his report is accurate. Pretty girl with great body- only thing I didn't like was she had some stretch-marks around her stomach, notice her belly is never in her pics; not sure if she had a kid or what, it's not "bad" just unexpected from the pics- but an amazing ass, solid performer overall. Only downside for me was that she had a dog in the apartment and there was hair everywhere. That may not be an issue now, as I tried getting up with her again, and she has moved to almost an hour away from me. IIRC she had pierced nips.

Kirklan
01-31-19, 12:28
Hey guys,

1/10.

7/10.

9/10.Thanks for the report! It was great! Just one question, you said that the first two are the same person, but I note that they have different phone numbers. One is 222-xxxx and the other is 407-xxxx. Does she just have two phones? Which number did you call? Thanks, just wanted to clarify!

Member #5907
01-31-19, 17:26
Hey guys toft and had a dream at seven, post raid. New staff.

Surprisingly okay. Given recent events, pm if you want detail.

Requiem
02-01-19, 03:34
Thanks for the report! It was great! Just one question, you said that the first two are the same person, but I note that they have different phone numbers. One is 222-xxxx and the other is 407-xxxx. Does she just have two phones? Which number did you call? Thanks, just wanted to clarify!I only use text but anyways it was the 222. If you notice, the ad posts are always back to back. Plus I reversed imaged her pics. Those of you who are Android / computer users using Chrome, if you press and hold the picture of the provider (computer: right click), your menu will come up. There will be an option to "Search Google for this image". I've found fake photos, scam alerts, and providers servicing other cities to help me with validation. You guys may already know this but in case not. You're welcome. Idc about getting robbed, scammed or anything more than 5 0 so I use my batman skills to investigate thoroughly.

Kirklan
02-05-19, 00:59
I only use text but anyways it was the 222. If you notice, the ad posts are always back to back. Plus I reversed imaged her pics. Those of you who are Android / computer users using Chrome, if you press and hold the picture of the provider (computer: right click), your menu will come up. There will be an option to "Search Google for this image". I've found fake photos, scam alerts, and providers servicing other cities to help me with validation. You guys may already know this but in case not. You're welcome. Idc about getting robbed, scammed or anything more than 5 0 so I use my batman skills to investigate thoroughly.Thanks Req!

Marshst924
02-11-19, 23:11
I'll be in town this weekend, any FS AMPs? Best ones? Thanks in advance.

RedBird 6969
02-13-19, 09:28
I'll be in town this weekend, any FS AMPs? Best ones? Thanks in advance.There are only 2 in the Asheville area. 7 Spa and Hot Stone. Hot stone is in Flat Rock, outside of Aville.

Both provide same level of service, you will be Fully Satisfied at a price. PM me for details as 7 Spa is recovering from a visit from their Uncle in December.

Wxrt2
02-13-19, 21:31
Any intel on Sarah? I spoke to her briefly and she sounds like a very sweet second generation Asian American, probably Chinese. Works out of an apartment. Absolutely can't find any information on her anywhere other then this one AdultSearch ad. The ad of course is as straight as can be and.

Yet is posted on Adult Search. I'm not sure what to make of it.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/asheville/body-rubs/1404032

AshHWcpl
02-15-19, 13:56
Any intel on Sarah? I spoke to her briefly and she sounds like a very sweet second generation Asian American, probably Chinese. Works out of an apartment. Absolutely can't find any information on her anywhere other then this one AdultSearch ad. The ad of course is as straight as can be and.

Yet is posted on Adult Search. I'm not sure what to make of it.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/asheville/body-rubs/1404032I paid a visit once. She is mostly providing a quality massage and get pics and attitude are genuine. Nice, therapeutic and professional. That said for another $ she is topless and will rub one out for you. Nothing else is on the menu.

Cycle1960
03-23-19, 19:18
Went to my ATF AMP today. It was my lucky day! Had a great visit with Korean, small, petite spinner. She is only here for a few months. Trusted and seniors PM for details.

Jayce12
03-25-19, 19:21
I don't see anything on the board about Carin, so I hope I'm not sharing old news. I'm down in Greenville, but I wanted to make a trip up to visit Carin who advertised near you. I was in contact with her quite a few times, but I could never make it work before she moved. A few weeks ago I sent her an email to see how the move went and how she was settling in. Someone, I can only guess family, replied back with a copy of her obituary. Apparently she unexpectedly passed early this month. I would love to be wrong about this one, and please let me know if I am, but I thought some who had seen her might want to know.

KittyChaser
04-14-19, 17:11
Hey guys toft and had a dream at seven, post raid. New staff.

Surprisingly okay. Given recent events, pm if you want detail.I went to Seven about a month after this post. I meant to post about it but must have forgotten. Everything was totally normal. My gal was a little thicker than I like but had a great attitude.

I'm around for a bit. Anyone with recent visits to Seven or Hot Stone that can verify a nice bouncy spinner type? Hopefully with a name so I can call ahead and verify she is there.

KC.

Boytar
04-15-19, 17:31
All I can add is that yesterday they were still open.

I went to Seven about a month after this post. I meant to post about it but must have forgotten. Everything was totally normal. My gal was a little thicker than I like but had a great attitude.

I'm around for a bit. Anyone with recent visits to Seven or Hot Stone that can verify a nice bouncy spinner type? Hopefully with a name so I can call ahead and verify she is there.

KC.

FlooringGuy
04-21-19, 11:19
I don't see anything on the board about Carin, so I hope I'm not sharing old news. I'm down in Greenville, but I wanted to make a trip up to visit Carin who advertised near you. I was in contact with her quite a few times, but I could never make it work before she moved. A few weeks ago I sent her an email to see how the move went and how she was settling in. Someone, I can only guess family, replied back with a copy of her obituary. Apparently she unexpectedly passed early this month. I would love to be wrong about this one, and please let me know if I am, but I thought some who had seen her might want to know.That's too bad, she was a very nice woman.

CookieMonster6
04-22-19, 09:14
Visited HS yesterday after being ghosted by a couple of providers. Seemed pretty quite so I dropped in and seemed very glad I was there. Decent place but in the open. No cops around. I asked if they were able to do a massage mamasan said yes come on in. Asked $80 for the house. Decent table shower then sat in the sauna for a minute. Went to the room and got a decent back massage and flipped. She asked what I wanted and I told her everything. She asked how much money I had and offered $120. She said OK. Came back she started playing a little. Covered me up and had fun. Didn't last long due to, well you know. Pretty decent service when in a pinch.

JustAsk9
05-23-19, 11:46
Went to my ATF AMP today. It was my lucky day! Had a great visit with Korean, small, petite spinner. She is only here for a few months. Trusted and seniors PM for details.I sent a couple pm's but didn't hear back. If anyone else has any info on this spinner I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

OldTiger
05-25-19, 17:09
http://asheville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/high-class-seductive-sensual-h/156034949758

Sometimes I check out the offerings to the north since our non-AMP offerings in Greenville are sparse. But don't bother with this one; if she's real she's not using her own pic.

Asheville
06-01-19, 12:18
Went to HS a few days ago. It has been more than a year from my last visit. Entered as normal and got the normal "have you been here before". So to the room I go. A extremely small older K woman enters. Her name is Happy. She has a large natural top but absolutely no bottom half. That being said the TS and massage were on the weaker side of what I've experienced in the past. Get to the good parts and she was more than excited. She is a giver, with more energy than most. Willing to please. That being said, she is not what I find attractive so it really didn't do much for me. I would not repeat with her however that is due to my own likes / dislikes. YMMV but if you are into older ones she might be a good option. Good luck and be safe.

FiveOfSix
06-02-19, 06:36
Went to HS a few days ago. It has been more than a year from my last visit. Entered as normal and got the normal "have you been here before". So to the room I go. A extremely small older K woman enters. Her name is Happy. She has a large natural top but absolutely no bottom half. That being said the TS and massage were on the weaker side of what I've experienced in the past. Get to the good parts and she was more than excited. She is a giver, with more energy than most. Willing to please. That being said, she is not what I find attractive so it really didn't do much for me. I would not repeat with her however that is due to my own likes / dislikes. YMMV but if you are into older ones she might be a good option. Good luck and be safe.What are we calling "older" here?

ChatteAccro
06-02-19, 07:07
I don't see anything on the board about Carin, so I hope I'm not sharing old news. I'm down in Greenville, but I wanted to make a trip up to visit Carin who advertised near you. I was in contact with her quite a few times, but I could never make it work before she moved. A few weeks ago I sent her an email to see how the move went and how she was settling in. Someone, I can only guess family, replied back with a copy of her obituary. Apparently she unexpectedly passed early this month. I would love to be wrong about this one, and please let me know if I am, but I thought some who had seen her might want to know.She has two posts on her new Facebook page on May 4th.

BigDaddyPop
06-06-19, 21:43
She has two posts on her new Facebook page on May 4th.May 4th, 2018.

Carin Tate.

May 4, 2018 ·.

I wish I was out enjoying the weather, but I have things that need to be done in the house so I should get busy.

Member #6535
07-07-19, 23:20
I'm back in Asheville for 1 night again tomorrow night. I made a visit to 7 spa my last trip a couple weeks ago. It wasn't too good. I got nana, I was told she was the only one there. I think I was lied to. I called about the other 2 girls, can't remember their name at the moment, but Mamasan said they no longer work there. When I got there there where 3 vehicles in the lot. I assumed they were workers. When I left, 2 were gone, so assumed they were clients and the other 2 girls were there. Anyway, I'm back to ask any info on Hot Stone. I wouldn't go to 7 again, rushed, expensive and she was over 50 I'm sure. And too many don'ts.

Thanks appreciate any info.

RedBird 6969
07-08-19, 08:14
I'm back in Asheville for 1 night again tomorrow night. I made a visit to 7 spa my last trip a couple weeks ago. It wasn't too good. I got nana, I was told she was the only one there. I think I was lied to. I called about the other 2 girls, can't remember their name at the moment, but Mamasan said they no longer work there. When I got there there where 3 vehicles in the lot. I assumed they were workers. When I left, 2 were gone, so assumed they were clients and the other 2 girls were there. Anyway, I'm back to ask any info on Hot Stone. I wouldn't go to 7 again, rushed, expensive and she was over 50 I'm sure. And too many don'ts.

Thanks appreciate any info.HS is better option IMHO, better looking girls and younger.

Member #6535
07-09-19, 11:41
HS is better option IMHO, better looking girls and younger.Thanks for the info, due to traffic coming in yesterday, it delayed me 3 hours and couldn't make it. Hopefully I will get some time today.

RBurns84
07-10-19, 14:27
I was in AVL for work on Monday and based on the info here, I decided to drive down and have a dream at hot stone. No cars when I arrived, waited in the lobby for a min before mama came and got me. $80 for the house. Went in and she helped undress me, told me that one of the girls would be back soon. Two minutes later, a late 30's, early 40's Kgirl in a tiny Hawaiian dress comes in to take me for a shower. Her name was Crazy. Shower was a 7. She knew how to tease. Got back in the room and had a pretty solid rub, a hard 7. On the flip, she pulled up her dress and showed me her kitty and asked what I wanted to do next. She said 1.5 for everything. I balked. Then it dropped down to 1. I offered. 8 and we were off to the races. There was a couch in the room and it was a welcome addition, better than the standard massage table. We moved over there and she bagged me up. She let me go to town on her face for a bit. That's always fun. Then went k9 over the arms of the couch. Finished up with her legs up and me trying to bury her in the corner of the couch. She had to keep a pillow over her face so mama wouldn't hear. I popped and she immediately cleaned me up, got me dressed and I was out the door. Over all it was a good dream. I'd say an 8 based on the value.

AlchemistLove
07-10-19, 22:40
https://asheville.rubratings.com/143294

Has anyone seen her?

Cermoj
07-11-19, 18:55
https://asheville.rubratings.com/143294

Has anyone seen her?Yes, I had a dream about her yesterday, in fact. In the dream, she gives an exquisite sensual massage where you will leave happy. Nothing else is on the menu and there is only limited mutual touch. But she makes up for this with her excellent sensual massage skills as well as her attentiveness. YMMV of course, but I also found her to be a very sweet person, so I would highly recommend.

Cermoj.

Ulrik
07-15-19, 11:42
Hello all,

I am visiting the Sylva, Dillsboro area for the next three weeks. Does anyone know of any massage parlors or independent providers closer to my area? I know Asheville has a lot to offer, but it will be difficult for me to get more than a half hour from Sylva.

Any Intel would be appreciated and I will happily report on my experience. Thanks.

Ulrik.

WesManTooth1
07-26-19, 18:45
Had a dream at HS. It's always luck of the draw there, and usually have had great experiences, but past couple months I've had pretty bad luck. Got skinny 40 something chick named Chanel. Attractive enough with perky b cup, but nothing to write home about. Attitude was terrible. Bad ts, bad massage, rude during negotiations. When it came to the deed, only allowed one position and only a few inches of penetration giving me the "you too big" shtick. $. 20 tip, total waste. As always YMMV, but I would avoid her. Saw the old mama there, hopeful that she might be restoring order, but this experience has put them off my list for a while. There are better options out there for the money.

RedBird 6969
07-30-19, 09:50
Had a dream at HS. It's always luck of the draw there, and usually have had great experiences, but past couple months I've had pretty bad luck. Got skinny 40 something chick named Chanel. Attractive enough with perky b cup, but nothing to write home about. Attitude was terrible. Bad ts, bad massage, rude during negotiations. When it came to the deed, only allowed one position and only a few inches of penetration giving me the "you too big" shtick. $. 20 tip, total waste. As always YMMV, but I would avoid her. Saw the old mama there, hopeful that she might be restoring order, but this experience has put them off my list for a while. There are better options out there for the money.Same chick last week, same experience. You said better options out there, where? 7 Spa sucks as much.

WesManTooth1
07-30-19, 14:25
Same chick last week, same experience. You said better options out there, where? 7 Spa sucks as much.Meant more outside the realm of massage or AMP. 7's even worse in my opinion.

Avlres
07-31-19, 19:06
Hit up the HS this evening (7/31) at around 545. Mama greeted me with the ol "been here before?" Yes, of course. Ok right this way.

In the hall I asked if she had a young girl for me. "Oh yes, young girl for you no problem. ".

Took me back and a mid 30's gal came in. She was about 5'8, 125 ish lbs. Carried it well, very nice natural tits. She said her name was Judy. I know, a Korean named judy. Right haha.

She asked what I wanted and I daid everything. She said "everything?" And I reached up the front of her dress and said "yes, everything. " She giggled and said she eould take care of me.

Asked if I wanted a TS and I said sure. She helped get me undressed and grabbed junior and off we went. TS was great, she was very attentive to junior and the boys. Drying off she blew junior a few kisses. Back in the room it was straight to negotiating. She said I could have a handjob for $. TF haha. I said how much for everything and she said $ . 4. I said $ for everything and we went back and forth. Settled on $ and she started right away on the boys. Kissed up and down junior and put a cover on. She hopped on and rode pretty well. I've had better, but not going to complain. After she cleaned up nice and massage. Kinda hard massage, but it felt good. On the flip she roamed some more and asked if I wanted a handjob for. 2 I declined and said you're already playing with iy just finish. She did.

Roaming was allowed everywhere. FiV no problem. She was very eager and enthusiastic. She said it was her first day working.

More massage after the HJ. While massaging my chest she said I had a handsome face. She slid her hands down my stomach and said "you lose this, and oh my god. ".

You B, I love my dad bod.

Had a great time.

MiBallz
08-04-19, 22:55
Anyone try out Shoji?

It's been a long time since I have posted usually run down to SC and never impressed with HS when I go.

Really don't like the visibility of HS and well don't want to go to 7 after their issues.

Thank you.

FiveOfSix
08-05-19, 20:33
Anyone try out Shoji?

It's been a long time since I have posted usually run down to SC and never impressed with HS when I go.

Really don't like the visibility of HS and well don't want to go to 7 after their issues.

Thank you.Never even heard of it. I too don't like the visibility at HS.

AvgJoe217
08-07-19, 01:41
Never even heard of it. I too don't like the visibility at HS.Shoji spa is a legal licensed Japanese spa the services your looking for aren't offered there.

Ima Oldman
08-15-19, 10:49
Gentlemen, I'm going to be in your fine city tomorrow and was wondering what my best options are. I see HS and 7 Spa mentioned a lot, looks like HS May be best option? Any independents anyone would recommend? PMs are fine, I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're down Charleston way. Thanks!

RedBird 6969
08-16-19, 08:44
Gentlemen, I'm going to be in your fine city tomorrow and was wondering what my best options are. I see HS and 7 Spa mentioned a lot, looks like HS May be best option? Any independents anyone would recommend? PMs are fine, I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're down Charleston way. Thanks!HS used to be a cut above 7 Spa, but last time Friend traveled to HS, he said he found service just about same, older attendants with attitude and massage was barely and option. Lets face it, Western NC stinks for mongering. I wouldn't waste the gas nad drive to HS, give 7 a try as service is same anymore.

Citizenv
08-16-19, 09:39
HS used to be a cut above 7 Spa, but last time Friend traveled to HS, he said he found service just about same, older attendants with attitude and massage was barely and option. Lets face it, Western NC stinks for mongering. I wouldn't waste the gas nad drive to HS, give 7 a try as service is same anymore.This is actually pretty amazing to me. I live in a town smaller than Asheville. I have like 6 different AMP's where I'm at, but you guys have tons more selection in escorts than we do. I basically have to go to Roanoke if I want to see an escort (roughly an hour away). Considering the shared consumer base, I'm kinda shocked there's not more consistency between the two categories.

FiveOfSix
08-16-19, 11:10
This is actually pretty amazing to me. I live in a town smaller than Asheville. I have like 6 different AMP's where I'm at, but you guys have tons more selection in escorts than we do. I basically have to go to Roanoke if I want to see an escort (roughly an hour away). Considering the shared consumer base, I'm kinda shocked there's not more consistency between the two categories.Tap the brake on that one. I used to say the same thing when I was in a strange town, but when you wade through the fake ads, junkies, rip off artists, bots, and stolen pictures, we really have very little to choose from here.

Ima Oldman
08-16-19, 16:49
HS used to be a cut above 7 Spa, but last time Friend traveled to HS, he said he found service just about same, older attendants with attitude and massage was barely and option. Lets face it, Western NC stinks for mongering. I wouldn't waste the gas nad drive to HS, give 7 a try as service is same anymore.Thanks for the advice, not very good in Charleston either. I ended up staying closer to HS so guess I'll give them a shot. I'll post after visit.

Ima Oldman
08-17-19, 09:28
I visited HS last evening and had a great time. Asked who was working and took Judy based on a report here. About a 7 on AMP scale maybe 8 if not quite so thick, not fat but not svelte either. Said she was 32 which seemed about right. Table shower was ok then the fun started. There was no negotiation or even question about tip just good, enthusiastic service. I'm not sure what you guys used to get up here but last night was much better than what is usually available in Charleston without multiple visits with same provider. Paid .8 to the house and $ tip, would have left more but that's all I brought with me. Seniors can PM for details.

Stay safe out there!

InAsheville123
08-23-19, 15:01
Been lurking for a month or two after finding this site. So, here's my first contribution in the realm of massages. Both come from the RR site.

1. This one is my favorite. Kat: https://asheville.rubratings.com/125308 Wow, she's incredibly gorgeous and good at what she's doing. Highly recommend. 2 Benjamins.

2. Can't remember her name. Her ad says she's been doing it 10 years. She is Asian. For 1 benjamin it's a massage, the upsell of an extra. 4 will get you the happy ending. OR you can go with a HJ for $50. For 1 benjamin you can get the HJ with her topless with above the waistband touching. She has the largest nipples I've ever seen in real life. LOL For real, they could put an eye out. Current ad: https://asheville.rubratings.com/127645.

3 I did have a third one, but I can't find her ad. She's a very tall 5'10'? Blond, offering rubs in Asheville for 160. Very sexy, very fucking tall, prostate massage included.

Message me with questions.

GooBer22
08-24-19, 06:42
1. This one is my favorite. Kat: https://asheville.rubratings.com/125308 Wow, she's incredibly gorgeous and good at what she's doing. Highly recommend. 2 Does this one offer extras?

Western Front
08-29-19, 11:21
Anyone try out Shoji?

Thank you.I've been to Shoji several times, usually with my girlfriend. During a couples massage, when no one else was upstairs in the open massage area, the attendant's hands roamed a little too close and sparked a reaction from me. She looked at my gf who just smiled, and massaged my junk with a few strokes, but no finish. The upstairs is a communal area, only separated by screens. Probably no further action, especially if others are up there at the same time. That was the only time I have ever seen it empty upstairs.

The hot tubs are great if you have someone to play with.

InAsheville123
08-30-19, 14:54
Been lurking for a month or two after finding this site. So, here's my first contribution in the realm of massages. Both come from the RR site.

1. This one is my favorite. Kat: https://asheville.rubratings.com/125308 Wow, she's incredibly gorgeous and good at what she's doing. Highly recommend. 2 Benjamins.

2. Can't remember her name. Her ad says she's been doing it 10 years. She is Asian. For 1 benjamin it's a massage, the upsell of an extra. 4 will get you the happy ending. OR you can go with a HJ for $50. For 1 benjamin you can get the HJ with her topless with above the waistband touching. She has the largest nipples I've ever seen in real life. LOL For real, they could put an eye out. Current ad: https://asheville.rubratings.com/127645.

3 I did have a third one, but I can't find her ad. She's a very tall 5'10'? Blond, offering rubs in Asheville for 160. Very sexy, very fucking tall, prostate massage included.

Message me with questions.https://asheville.rubratings.com/122867

TheRogue099
09-05-19, 10:59
https://asheville.rubratings.com/122867" 3 I did have a third one, but I can't find her ad. She's a very tall 5'10'? Blond, offering rubs in Asheville for 160. Very sexy, very fucking tall, prostate massage included. ".

That is Sheridan. I agree with assessment.

BlueUmbrella89
10-03-19, 13:33
Can anyone offer any feedback on her? I tried searching the forum and nothing comes up, although I do see a more recent positive review.

Thanks!

InAsheville123
10-19-19, 15:32
Can anyone offer any feedback on her? I tried searching the forum and nothing comes up, although I do see a more recent positive review.

Thanks!She's totally gorgeous. Incredible curvy body. Awesome breasts. Sweet personality. A bit reserve. Great massage and happy ending. She'll let you touch up top. No extras available. Totally safe location in the Gerber Village area of S. AVL in an upscale, clean apartment.

InAsheville123
10-19-19, 16:03
Does anyone have any info on Vivian? Her ads have been on RubRatings forever.

FiveOfSix
10-20-19, 09:08
Does anyone have any info on Vivian? Her ads have been on RubRatings forever.Do you honestly think this add is legit?