PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hasta8888
10-12-22, 12:16
Any nice massage parlor in South Yonkers / North Bronx area to recommend?

MongeringMex6
10-13-22, 19:09
Any nice massage parlor in South Yonkers / North Bronx area to recommend?There is a new massage parlor on South Broadway in Yonkers close to little Caesar's, but I honestly have not tried it yet.

Dormus
10-16-22, 21:08
There is a new massage parlor on South Broadway in Yonkers close to little Caesar's, but I honestly have not tried it yet.Yup I saw that one too was thinking of trying it out on my day off, any tips for a first time going to an AMP.

Hasta8888
10-16-22, 22:29
Yeah bro! I am more than willing to test the new business for the team and to share with other hobbyists.

But I cannot find it!! Even walking by foot.

A more precise location, please? Any more details?

Yup I saw that one too was thinking of trying it out on my day off, any tips for a first time going to an AMP.

Dormus
10-17-22, 11:01
Yeah bro! I am more than willing to test the new business for the team and to share with other hobbyists.

But I cannot find it!! Even walking by foot.

A more precise location, please? Any more details?Did you call an make an appointment?

Hasta8888
10-17-22, 13:58
To call to wher? I do not see any massage business in this area of Broadway. And I have no other information about it.

Did you call an make an appointment?

MongeringMex6
10-19-22, 14:27
To call to wher? I do not see any massage business in this area of Broadway. And I have no other information about it.I'm still new to this site, but I have a number.

Hasta8888
10-19-22, 19:07
Please PM bro.

I'm still new to this site, but I have a number.

Extortioner
02-28-23, 18:10
Look for some spots bordering Yonkers, Tuckahoe and Bronxville.

Pleasantries
05-17-23, 10:09
Look for some spots bordering Yonkers, Tuckahoe and Bronxville.BBBJ is on the menu. Some are pretty young albeit they are a bit awkward.

BegrudgingBJ
05-28-23, 12:41
BBBJ is on the menu. Some are pretty young albeit they are a bit awkward.Haven's seen her for a while. Is she still here?

PlanetEarth
06-03-23, 10:30
There are two main places on Central, x4183 and x7727/ x6662.

The experience varies at both greatly.

There is a constant rotation of travelers, some young, many old.

Both places appear to be sliding backwards, old MMS that don't text, old staff.

My advice is to always ask the ages before going, ask to see the lineup, don't pay any house fee or undress until you are satisfied with the choice.

Be prepared to walk!

Be safe out there.

CosmoBlue
07-04-23, 15:03
There are two main places on Central, x4183 and x7727/ x6662.

The experience varies at both greatly.

There is a constant rotation of travelers, some young, many old.

Both places appear to be sliding backwards, old MMS that don't text, old staff.

My advice is to always ask the ages before going, ask to see the lineup, don't pay any house fee or undress until you are satisfied with the choice.

Be prepared to walk!

Be safe out there.I just went to the 3 Central Ave places and all the available girls were 3's at best-Just awful. If they offered me 500 to bang one of them, I'd decline. Home and horny now.

PlanetEarth
07-19-23, 23:20
New AMP, in Yonkers on Pondfield, was intrigued by the nice ad on BedP in the E section. Sadly this was a bad dream, not a nightmare, but was a TOFTT.

Nobody spoke any English. My draw was about 40 y. No sign of a table shower and not offered. Massage was meh, and on flip, HE with no touching allowed.

The bar is set higher than this in Yonkers, I don't think this shop is going to make it but we will see. Be safe out there.

Assuagement
07-24-23, 18:20
New AMP, in Yonkers on Pondfield, was intrigued by the nice ad on BedP in the E section. Sadly this was a bad dream, not a nightmare, but was a TOFTT.

Nobody spoke any English. My draw was about 40 y. No sign of a table shower and not offered. Massage was meh, and on flip, HE with no touching allowed.

The bar is set higher than this in Yonkers, I don't think this shop is going to make it but we will see. Be safe out there.Nobody spoke any English? How you guys communicated? You took her top down and she grabbed your stick. Was it the way you guys communicated?

PlanetEarth
07-25-23, 10:56
Nobody spoke any English? How you guys communicated? You took her top down and she grabbed your stick. Was it the way you guys communicated?If you are interested in a spa, you can read all the posts about it. Everyone's experience and / or viewpoint could be different. If you decide to visit the spa, you may decide to share your experience with the forum.

PropLA
09-15-23, 18:18
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but.

Second stop*in my trip and I wanted tor try out the NY AMPs -- Soothing Day seemed to have the best reviews in the*area I was in so I headed over for a walk-in. * Mamasan led me to the room and when I asked for a lineup she said only Yuki was available. * Yuki came in wearing a sexy tight fitting dress. * She's a bit more voluptuous than my taste but she was cute and friendly (not fat, but not skinny). * On this night I was super tired and sore from travel that I told her I really only wanted a massage and HE. * Off to the table shower for an incredibly thorough rubdown. * She dropped her top and rubbed her tits on my back while playing with the boys. She asked if I wanted to finish on the TS but I decided to wait for the other room. **On the massage table she dug into all the knots on my back and gave a great massage. * On the flip she lifted up her dress to show her pussy and begged me to fuck her. * It was hard to say no, but I wouldn't last long and my performance anxiety kicked in so I declined the offer. * She lubed me up with more lotion (not oil) and sat on the bed with me playing with her pussy and stroking my dick until finish. * Afterwards she cleaned me off with a bunch of hot towels and I was out the door. **1. 5 which is more than usual but I felt it was fair for the time. * * Does this place offer msog?* I've read about the other places in the city, so I'll check them out on my next trip. *.

CosmoBlue
09-19-23, 09:20
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but.It belonged in the 'Westchester Forum'.

PropLA
09-21-23, 18:53
Thank you! Posting there now.

It belonged in the 'Westchester Forum'.

DarkNight1
09-23-23, 22:16
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but.

Second stop*in my trip and I wanted tor try out the NY AMPs -- Soothing Day seemed to have the best reviews in the*area I was in so I headed over for a walk-in. * Mamasan led me to the room and when I asked for a lineup she said only Yuki was available. * Yuki came in wearing a sexy tight fitting dress. * She's a bit more voluptuous than my taste but she was cute and friendly (not fat, but not skinny). * On this night I was super tired and sore from travel that I told her I really only wanted a massage and HE. * Off to the table shower for an incredibly thorough rubdown. * She dropped her top and rubbed her tits on my back while playing with the boys. She asked if I wanted to finish on the TS but I decided to wait for the other room. **On the massage table she dug into all the knots on my back and gave a great massage. * On the flip she lifted up her dress to show her pussy and begged me to fuck her. * It was hard to say no, but I wouldn't last long and my performance anxiety kicked in so I declined the offer. * She lubed me up with more lotion (not oil) and sat on the bed with me playing with her pussy and stroking my dick until finish. * Afterwards she cleaned me off with a bunch of hot towels and I was out the door. **1. 5 which is more than usual but I felt it was fair for the time. * * Does this place offer msog?* I've read about the other places in the city, so I'll check them out on my next trip. *.Wait how much did you pay bro. The price is 1. 6.

Manscape
10-13-23, 18:25
Wanted to indulge after work and decides to give empire a try as I was in the area. Call the number and she asks how long till you're there.

Parked down the blocks and walked in told her I called. She lead me to a room and I got ready. A few minutes later Kate walks in wearing a tight dress and heels. We exchange some small talk before she takes the house fee and then the massage begins.

She gave a really good deep tissue massage, comparable to the legit places I go to. She was very thorough and flirty then entire time. Her English isn't strong so there's a bit of difficulty in communication but it went smooth.

Deep massages my entire body and then has me start massaging her, all the while she's caressing and stroking me. Finally asks what I would like and I go for CBJ. I ask how much and she says "you tell me", ended up tipping 50. She took her dress off and it started as a standing BJ with her on her knees and me essentially face fucking her. I laid back for her to finish me off. She sucked my soul out and then continued sucking.

I laid there as she cleaned me up and then insisted on assisting me to get dressed. Very sweet girl and a nice experience.