PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Alan Duval
07-16-10, 01:26
Riley was dancing on Tuesday, and her sassy persona reminded me of my favorite provider in Seattle. The more I watched her dance the more she reminded me. I was intrigued.

After her dance I waved her over to offer a tip. And expected her to ask if she wanted some company, but she didn't ask. She just started to give me one of the best lap dances I ever enjoyed.

It took no convincing to join her in a "more private" booth... which was the most fun I've ever had in a strip club. Do NOT misread that. I've been fucked and sucked in strip clubs, which is NOT what happened here. The booths are MORE private, but not private. So you aren't going to get laid.

But Riley was fabulous, flirty, sexy, and fun... and I can honestly say that even with the limitations, Riley was the most fun I've had in a strip club.

Rasta
08-27-10, 12:19
I was in BB last week during the day. Normally I visit at night but had a rare opportunity for a daytime visit. 2 of the 5 girls in there were really attractive, one with dark hair and a really cute blonde. Both were tied up with what appeared to be regulars in the VIP room. I saw the blonde engaging in some DFK with her regular customer after the dance was done and it looked like he had a real nice time.

I wasn't able to get with either of them as they were both busy with their regulars but I will definitely stop by next time I am able to see if either of those 2 offer any extras.

Member #5296
09-04-10, 23:54
Had 2 dancers at lookers , last weekend, went to the back and it was worth every penny.

DC Guy
03-26-11, 14:17
I went to lookers on Friday. The girls seem to want to hang out at the bar and talk to each other, despite the fact there were only 3 guys in the place. I had two dances. The first dance the girl set a timer and I got the full amount of time I paid for. For the second dance the girl pulled out her cell phone after the first song and said all I have is 2 minutes left when I had paid for 4 songs. I won't be back to this place.

Amp Shadyside
03-28-11, 11:24
I was driving through around 8 and decided to take a short detour. All I've got to say is you guys are lucky! There wasn't a single heifer in the building. The cabaret dances are worth the money and it seems the VIP lounge is pretty raunchy. The girls are friendly and there's no drink minimum. Walking in the girl behind the window convinced me the VIP package was worth my money, so I shelled out 25 bucks for admission and a chip. I didn't use the chip and on my way out she gave me a full refund. Not sure if she was supposed to only give me back 15, but I didn't ask questions. Not much in specifics I can give you since I only used singles, but it was an amazing break. I just wish it were open earlier so I could stop on the way back.

Drc31
05-23-11, 21:38
Was in the area, so I stopped by. Saw about 12 girls, and there were about 4 guys. It was pretty early. 8pm. Got a couple of dances in the back. Gia was terrific. No extras were available, but she knew what she was doing. Friendly, sexy, and naughty. Mis Kitty came calling afterward, and I gladly agreed to VIP with her. Her body was amazing. She wasn't nearly as friendly or pleasant as Gia, but her body was tight and toned. Small boobs, but everything was well proportioned. After seeing her, I decided it wasn't going to get any better, so I left. Dances were 22/4 mins, or 80/15 minutes. And they have timers to keep them on time.

Ustab2352
08-03-11, 17:39
Will be there at some point this weekend. Anyone have any recent experience there? Thanks!

Nfamous
03-05-12, 01:55
Spent the week in Syracuse area and after a couple days w / cabin fever in hotel needed to see something shaking. I must have gone to every dance club in the 'Cuse and have the review to match. Lots of nude clubs and only 2-3 topless ones where one can actually have an adult beverage.

1st stop was Valkyrie: Looked kind of exotic but this is when I found out it didn't serve alchohol but they stayed open til 3am. I was told by a little Puerto Ricanatthe door that I would be broke and she would have me going to the ATM if I stayed. I rolled right out bc of the no drink policy. She said Bada Bing had drinks but was only go-go.

Next Stop: FANTASY NIGHTS. Drinks but a patron took a shit in the bathroom and didn't flush. The ladies were terrible. I ran into one who says she does this for her five (5) kids and she has been doing it for 10 yrs. She was probably the best looking one there with sagging tits and belly to match. Place must be bad when a dancer recommends another club instead of her own.

Up Next: DIAMOND DOLLS-about 4 miles down the road, was closing because there werent many customers. HUH?

Next Stop: BADA BING-Place is better but pasties are in order. Sat mainly near door and had conversation with security who was pretty cool people. Dancers mostly hung with regulars. Security gave the full scoop on each dancer. Most had customers with them that came in every night. Bums.

Then: ALPINE- One of the better places to have a drink. Girls range from 5-7. Not too bad, my luck was growing but no extras. The one dancer begged me to buy her a drink.

Next stop: LOOKERS-No review, place locked the doors. Patrons were inside but I think they may be a little upset folks don't come before 2am. Again full nude. No alchohol.

Final stop: PARADISE FOUND-Got here super late but loved the tall blond w/big fake hooters. A welcoming fresh change from what I saw the whole evening. Place was damn near closed but I would definitely be going back.

RedLake40
06-15-12, 22:14
This is the closest geographical forum I could find for this, so here goes.

Found myself in Utica looking for action, very little! But SC action can usually deliver when other areas are dead, this was no exception.

There were 6 dancers, ranging in age from your early 20 to your mid 40 (but she was fairly toned, actually). Mostly black or mixed. 1hispanic 2 white. Almost no patrons when I got there, so odds were good.

Got mauled by "Seductra", black early 30s, who made it clear fairly quickly she would hit all the goals I wanted in a VIP dance (topless is $10 / dance, nude $20. Go topless, the right gal is in it for the extra tip anyway so it won't matter.) one of my rules is you rarely want the first one that comes up. So I politely told her I was going to play the field a bit.

"Lilly" is a white early 20s, easily the hottest thing in there, so went fishing there first, but she thinks she's selling gold, so no dice. Found out later ex bf is in the club, so ye have been warned.

"Fantasy", the other white dancer, was the real deal. Older, early mid 40, but takes care of herself and liked to play. Negotiated a great VIP experience with her that hit all my goals and some extra pleasantries for .8. good times, left happy. The place is a dive, and no alcohol, but it's good for what ails ya!

Red

Watnow78
08-22-12, 20:30
Spent the week in Syracuse area and after a couple days w / cabin fever in hotel needed to see something shaking. I must have gone to every dance club in the 'Cuse and have the review to match. Lots of nude clubs and only 2-3 topless ones where one can actually have an adult beverage.

1st stop was Valkyrie: Looked kind of exotic but this is when I found out it didn't serve alchohol but they stayed open til 3am. I was told by a little Puerto Ricanatthe door that I would be broke and she would have me going to the ATM if I stayed. I rolled right out bc of the no drink policy. She said Bada Bing had drinks but was only go-go.

Next Stop: FANTASY NIGHTS. Drinks but a patron took a shit in the bathroom and didn't flush. The ladies were terrible. I ran into one who says she does this for her five (5) kids and she has been doing it for 10 yrs. She was probably the best looking one there with sagging tits and belly to match. Place must be bad when a dancer recommends another club instead of her own.

Up Next: DIAMOND DOLLS-about 4 miles down the road, was closing because there werent many customers. HUH?

Next Stop: BADA BING-Place is better but pasties are in order. Sat mainly near door and had conversation with security who was pretty cool people. Dancers mostly hung with regulars. Security gave the full scoop on each dancer. Most had customers with them that came in every night. Bums.

Then: ALPINE- One of the better places to have a drink. Girls range from 5-7. Not too bad, my luck was growing but no extras. The one dancer begged me to buy her a drink.

Next stop: LOOKERS-No review, place locked the doors. Patrons were inside but I think they may be a little upset folks don't come before 2am. Again full nude. No alchohol.

Final stop: PARADISE FOUND-Got here super late but loved the tall blond w / big fake hooters. A welcoming fresh change from what I saw the whole evening. Place was damn near closed but I would definitely be going back.I will check out 2-3 of these clubs you mentioned and report back my experience. Its Weds / 8:30pm and hoping to find a JEM. I will return.

Haunted
03-22-13, 16:26
Hit up Fantasy Nights on a Wednesday afternoon, around 3pm.

Maybe 2-3 old white guys, 2 black strippers, 1 white.

All 3 strippers drunk, all looked ok.

Had a drink and left.

4$ beer, no cover.

No idea what goes on / what's available, but the vibes was so dead couldn't handle waiting to see what I could get.

Hit up Lookers earlier, didn't realize no alcohol so left.

1 thick white girl dancing on stage, look not bad, but not a single soul in the club.

Bartender said there were other girls in the back and upstairs, but split because I needed a damn drink.

RogerC
09-03-13, 22:42
I'm taking the Thruway past your fair city soon and I'm doing my homework. I want to stop at a club on my way through and I'm looking for recommendations for a Friday afternoon / evening.

I'm interested in friendly girls with "high-mileage" and good "bang for the buck." I'm not interested in drinking, since I plan on getting right back on the road.

Mostly I'd be interested in some VIP action. I know it's too much to ask for Detroit-style VIP rooms, but it might be nice to find a happy ending on the road.

Suggestions? Should I try a massage place instead?

Haunted
10-24-13, 22:04
So, now have been to FN maybe half dozen times.

Always the same girls, about 6 black girls. Rate them about a 5, and then maybe 1 girl that's about a 7.

This place is lame, but they got nasty black girls with extras.

Definitely not enough to keep my interest, as I'm already sick of this place.

What to do now.

Haunted
10-24-13, 22:06
And I thought FN was bad.

This place is pathetic, avoid.

Well...actually, to give this and FN a shadow of optimism, I'm there early evening on a weekday night...so maybe it's a little more live on a weekend night, but still, can't go from a 4 to a 9.

So on my night to badabing, 3 white girls, nobody dancing, and a 2 drink ($12) cover.

Guyver73
10-21-15, 13:04
Hello all,

So I had some time to be in Syracuse NY for a few days and decided to stop in at a local club. I saw Fantasy Nights and stopped, glad I did.

First off the club has a very laid back feel most of the girls working the day shift where black or very light skinned blacks. Over all very pretty ranging between 4. 5 to 8.

I enjoyed the company of a few of them and for the low price of 10 bucks per song a lot of fun could be had. The only major drawback was the VIP rooms did not have any real privacy, no curtains but still had fun. I shall return.

P.S.

Beers are cheap at only 4 bucks a bottle.

Happy Hunting.

AsiaLite59
11-10-15, 11:04
Was in Utica and stopped in Peepers. $10 cover gets you a non alcoholic drink.

Strange place. But I sat at the dance floor and was the only one tipping the dancers. They weren't bad. I think there was 4 or 5 working a weeknight.

Finally connected with one for the $20 VIP nude dance. Quickly turned into a great BJ for another $60. Not sure of the other dancers but I enjoyed myself with this one.

Guyver73
11-12-15, 10:04
Was in Utica and stopped in Peepers. $10 cover gets you a non alcoholic drink.

Strange place. But I sat at the dance floor and was the only one tipping the dancers. They weren't bad. I think there was 4 or 5 working a weeknight.

Finally connected with one for the $20 VIP nude dance. Quickly turned into a great BJ for another $60. Not sure of the other dancers but I enjoyed myself with this one.Sounds like a fun place. What time did you go? Any other services available? I am headed back to Syracuse next week for work, will have to check this place out.

Southerncfp
12-14-15, 10:47
Been there on a number of recent occasions. 9 ish during the week. There's pretty much very little limits w some of the girls. Use your imagination. If a girl approaches you to go for a VIP, she is probably pretty open minded from my experience. That's not always the case in a lot of clubs I've gone to. But VJs is different. If you leave there without having a great time, you either or a jerk to the girls or you need a shower. These girls know how to please.

AsiaLite59
09-02-16, 03:22
Peepers and Teasers.

A bit rough, but you can certainly get satisfied by some of the gals (50/50) in VIP. I don't recall any names, just the faces. And you'll know with one table dance. I've generally been 10 pm on week nights.

Sounds like a fun place. What time did you go? Any other services available? I am headed back to Syracuse next week for work, will have to check this place out.

Haunted
11-11-18, 03:38
Did my annual or maybe semi-annual visit.

Nothing has changed.

Sturaday night around 11 pm.

Maybe 3 patrons, and 5 strippers. 4 black 1 white.

Strippers were about a 5/10 on average.

Had a beer and left.

RustyShaq
03-17-19, 12:58
Is VJ's still open? I don't see any recent reports. I'm going to be heading that way in a few weeks and was hoping to finally get to check it out. Thanks!

ReadyToLear
03-29-19, 00:41
Heading to Syracuse next weekend and would appreciate any tips on the local strip clubs for in Club fun and Off The Clock girls. Will share MA and RI names and numbers.

Integral
08-20-20, 11:18
* From Paradise and Alpine: https://onlyfans.com/toxicbeautyx.

There must be more out there.