PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GetLost
10-07-14, 10:25
To my fellow mongers, what would you have done yourself in this situation?

To those who know Staten Island the SW scene is all but dead here. A straggler here and there but that's it. Of course there's BP and CL and we all know how hit or miss those venues are. I don't really partake in the hobby anymore as I feel it's such a pain in the ass but I will now and then strictly out of boredom. I have a lot of time and $$ on my hands and I want to use it wisely. So I really take my time to screen these women and weed out the bad ones which most of them usually are.

So I answer a local CL ad that just said "massage". Hot MILF will rub all your pleasures away. There's no photo. So I call and this woman answers by the name of Lola. Yeah, right. Sexy voice though. Tells me that for $ she will give me a dynamite massage with a really nice happy ending. Or a nice BBBJ for 60 more or CFS and a BBBJ for 150 total. OK I said where will I be going I asked. She's only outcall. No sorry, I don't let anyone I don't know where I live nor do I want a stranger in my home. I like to stay unrobbed. I say sorry maybe another time and hang up. 15 minutes later she calls back and says we can get a room and she will split the cost with me. Gives me a sob story about how hard it is to make money nowadays. Boo hoo! Nah I said I'm not interested anymore. Getting weird vibes. I hang up. She calls me back yet again a little later and says that she has a van and a safe place to park and we can do the deed in her van. By now the red flags and whistles and bells are going off. Did this broad honestly think I would take her up on her offer? If they seem anxious to meet you and to get your money it's always a setup. I said no, hung up and promptly blocked her number. Too weird. So my question is this: What would you have done in this situation? Blow her off like I did or meet her? I feel I did the smart thing and said no.

Mana Steel
10-14-14, 07:54
Sounds to me like you made the right call. I can understand that sometimes a provider will call you back once cause she feels she can still convince you to spend money, but to call back a second time and still trying when you made it clear that you're not interested can only mean one of two things. Either 1. She's really desperate and telling the truth (the least likely scenario), or 2. She's trying to get you to come out because her pimp feels she isn't making enough money and is trying to rob you under his orders either on her own or with his help (the most likely scenario). Always follow your gut.