PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ltsdewit
03-28-11, 12:43
Anyone have reports to get this started?

Crazy89
04-17-11, 14:38
It is really slow out on the streets. Have not seen anything in a while. There was a time when going up lyell you could spot around 5 different SW, but not anymore. You'll be lucky if you spot one. Anyone have any luck in other parts of Rochester?

Crazy89
09-11-11, 00:42
Went out strolling on Monroe this past Thursday, Saw a really bangin body on a SW. I pull into the parking lot and she goes right towards me. Once she's really close I realize its kelly. She gets in, we talk for a little bit, and negotiate a price. Was in the mood for half and half so we head over to a notel. Her oral skills are a+ and she has a great body for having had a couple of kids already (can't even tell). Anyway she was very accomodating and never complained. BBBJ, cfs, k9, mish. Was with her for about half hour then dropped her back on Monroe. Will repeat again.

On a different note. I haven't seen many SW on Lyell or Lexington anymore. Does anyone know anyother places to look?

Wideswing
09-15-11, 10:09
I've been trying areas outside Lyell with limited success. I cruise areas like Driving Park near Dewey and parallel streets. I also cruise near Portland / Hudson Ave near Clifford, with some luck.

Went out strolling on Monroe this past Thursday, Saw a really bangin body on a SW. I pull into the parking lot and she goes right towards me. Once she's really close I realize its kelly. She gets in, we talk for a little bit, and negotiate a price. Was in the mood for half and half so we head over to a notel. Her oral skills are a+ and she has a great body for having had a couple of kids already (can't even tell). Anyway she was very accomodating and never complained. BBBJ, cfs, k9, mish. Was with her for about half hour then dropped her back on Monroe. Will repeat again.

On a different note. I haven't seen many SW on Lyell or Lexington anymore. Does anyone know anyother places to look?

Mdam
08-14-16, 10:11
I'm new to the area, from Baltimore. I'm coming from an area with at least 4 solid loops and plenty of choice. So far all I've seen is one possible area off of Lyell. I see girls out, so I know that someone out there is picking them up. Let's try and get some reporting going on in this city.

Mdam
08-14-16, 10:15
My first addition will be from a month ago. I picked up a cute brunette named Angie. She gave a decent BJ for 20 and a 5 tip. She says she lives west of the city and comes in for the money. Haven't seen her out since.

Mdam
08-14-16, 10:20
Looked around on Friday and did not stop to pick up anyone. Saw 2 Hispanic / Black SWs off of Plymouth, both had nice thick thighs and ass, but were pretty rough in the face (mannish). Also saw a couple blonde spinners, but they looked a little strung out. The one regret is a little spinner in a short dress on the other side of Lyell (side street of Whitney). Got picked up twice before I could get back to her. She was hot and showed no signs of out of control drug use (obviously she uses, but might still be fresh to the streets). I'll try again soon, I'm hoping that we can get some contributors to this city.

Mdam
09-08-16, 12:51
Picked up a cute thin blonde yesterday named Shauna. She was on Fulton, not far from the park. BJ was pricey at 40, but I'm still trying to figure out pricing and parking for this area. She did a good job for being young, but wanted to get back out there and make money (was concerned about the time it was taking to park somewhere).

Zimbo21
09-10-16, 16:13
Yeah she's a familiar face on Lyell and usually sits on the side of Plymouth. She may have been cool at one time but the drugs have taken a toll and she's only looking for very quick dates.

A couple of the more reliable girls on Lyell / Lexington are Deanna with long blonde hair. Out by Burger King. And Sarah down on Lexington. Dark haired white girl.

Mdam
12-01-16, 19:39
Last night I picked up Jess on Lyell towards Gilde. She is a cute young girl with a decent body and is fresh to the game. Got head for 30 and was quite pleased for her being young and inexperienced. I will definitely pick her up for full service in the future.

Zimbo21
12-14-16, 13:04
I see her out there every day. She looks TGTBT to be out on the street. She's always in the same spot, just South of Norton on the West side of the street during the day. Any info would be appreciated. I'm looking for more than a car date, that's why I'm hesitating.

Mdam
12-20-16, 23:15
I didn't have time for a pickup this evening, but just wanted to drive and see what was out and about. I saw a dark haired skeleton / zombie on Plymouth & Lorimer, which I wouldn't have picked up if I even had time. Also on Plymouth I saw the tall, thin, lightskinned mixed girl with blonde hair. I've seen her before and she always gets picked up before I can get back to her. Finally I saw another girl I would like to try, on Lyell & McNaughton was a tall, thin, dark skinned black girl with glasses. I'll keep people posted on new finds and see if we get this board going again. Thanks to Zimbo for participating.

Mike Peter58
01-04-17, 12:31
If they are thin and have no hips be sure to do a pussy check. Else you may be gettin blown by a dude. If you ain't in to that be sure to check as there are several transgendered out there.

Zimbo21
01-28-17, 14:33
I picked up Jennifer on Monroe Ave. She's a mid 30's slim WSW. She doesn't have a phone but she's out in the Monroe Ave. Area going back to Chestnut St. She was a pretty good time. She has some drama going on but not too bad. I have some more info on her if you want to PM me.

I'm looking for other hobbyists in the Rochester area who want to share info. Seems like there are so few decent girls that everyone keeps their own special ones for themselves.

Mdam
02-25-17, 09:26
Went up and down Lyell a couple times last night between 7-9 pm. There was nary a girl in sight. I'll be in Albany for a week, so I'm hoping for better hunting there.

Mdam
04-18-17, 23:23
Went out for a look around to see what was the sunny day would bring about. Wasn't sure if I was going to pick up today, more of just a recon. Plymouth had two old ladies (not street old twenty somethings, but actual old ladies). About 4 or 5 along Lyell including a stunning red head. I wasn't sure if she was a sting or not, but then I saw her get in a car and nothing happened (to whomever picked her up, maybe focus on getting a door for your car and not a plastic sheet). I also saw the young lady who always wears a scarf, I've yet to pick her up and would love some info on her. I always see her out in late afternoon after I've looked around and need to get going somewhere else. I need to plan my schedule to try and catch her. Like I said, if you do have info on her (short, usually has a scarf, pretty face with brown hair) reply or pm me. Hopefully with warmer weather we can get some posting again.

Mdam
04-23-17, 14:57
Picked up Sarah Wednesday evening off of Plymouth Ave. She is in her mid-twenties, skinny and about 5'7". She gives a decent BJ; I would pick her up again. Donation was 25 plus 5 tip.

Mdam
05-18-17, 17:05
Picked up Deanna off of Lyell around Avery. She apparently was the cute girl always with the scarf I asked about (thanks everyone, either I'm talking to myself or you are the most least helpful bitches). I would give Deanna a 4 out of 5, with the only things taking away from her was asking (once) if I was done yet and how pricey she thinks she is. Otherwise, her head game was on point. Asked for 40, which I think is crazy. Gave 30 and 5 tip. I'd still recommend, since she is cute and not the worst junkie out there.

Mdam
06-19-17, 20:10
Made the mistake of picking up Bella. She got me for $30 before running off out of the car. If you don't know who she is, about 5'4', 120 lbs, long brown hair, and the most distinguishing is she has slightly sunken eyes. If you pick her up and the words Bella come pout of her mouth, immediately put her out of the car. I got her around Lyell & Glide, but I have seen her around Plymouth & Bloss. I know better now and will try to snap a picture for better reference.

Mdam
06-19-17, 20:12
If anyone is reading this, has anyone picked up the tall white brunette with dreadlocks? The body looks good, the face is a little hard, but it's the hair that throws me off. Getting that shitty perfume smell out of the car is one thing, but I'm worried that it would be a smell I can't cover up. Please let me know.

CharlieSheen28
06-27-17, 10:49
If anyone is reading this, has anyone picked up the tall white brunette with dreadlocks? The body looks good, the face is a little hard, but it's the hair that throws me off. Getting that shitty perfume smell out of the car is one thing, but I'm worried that it would be a smell I can't cover up. Please let me know.Nope,

Haven't seen the girl or picked her up. Be careful on Lyell, all the BSW seem to be Trannies or disguised as women.

I have also been warned about Bella, that she robs guys. It will be interesting to talk to her if she ever gets in my car.

Charlie.

Mdam
06-27-17, 16:16
Nope,

Haven't seen the girl or picked her up. Be careful on Lyell, all the BSW seem to be Trannies or disguised as women.

I have also been warned about Bella, that she robs guys. It will be interesting to talk to her if she ever gets in my car.

Charlie.She's quick to run, I highly suggest going towards 490. You can give her nice long ride to the country, she won't be tempted to leave at 60 mph.

Mdam
07-23-17, 14:03
Saw her out as usual, tends to hang close to her home on Murray St. I tried to snag a face picture for reference, but could never get it rightly timed. The first two are her, but the third is for facial reference, imagine Clementine from Westworld on HBO, but more of a "busted crackwhore look. " It's been quite a few years since I've been had, it bugs me every time I see her.

Mdam
07-23-17, 14:10
This report is from last Thursday (7/20). Found Johanna off of Glide, she's probably in her mid-thirties, got a little padding, and strawberry / lightish blonde hair. Oral lessons in the car were well received and did not try to negotiate up ("I usually get blah blah blah for that") from standard rates. She has a government phone with no minutes, but seems more together that most out there. I think I'm going to try and stay away from the young chippies for a bit, they try to play a game and I'm not having any of it.

Mdam
08-13-17, 19:11
Found myself over by Lyell on Thursday and was just circling around, seeing who was who and what was what. Saw Johanna around 3 pm near Glide and decided that she was decent last time and would be a perfect pick up for calming my senses on girls who are trying to steal. Head game was on point again and I recommend her over most of those spinners out and about. Next time I may seek full service, just to change it up. She got 25 and 5 tip.

CharlieSheen28
09-07-17, 00:41
Found myself over by Lyell on Thursday and was just circling around, seeing who was who and what was what. Saw Johanna around 3 pm near Glide and decided that she was decent last time and would be a perfect pick up for calming my senses on girls who are trying to steal. Head game was on point again and I recommend her over most of those spinners out and about. Next time I may seek full service, just to change it up. She got 25 and 5 tip.M,

Check out the Clinton stroll. Lots of good ones to be had. Lots of BBFS, and BBBJ. I only head over to Lyell if I strike out on Clinton. $20 is the going rate for head, although I usually give the broads $40, they take it down better that way.

Mdam
11-04-17, 22:56
Went cruising for an hour Thursday night and didn't see almost anything on Lyell. The park area on Plymouth was deserted and anything I saw was up towards Glide, but would be gone when I came back around. I know someone picks up these girls; it can't just be me and a couple other members. Had somewhere to be, so I went home empty handed. Circled a bit today around noon and there was absolutely nothing out.

I even ran through Clinton today, but like the couple times I've looked there seems to be nothing there. It might be my time of day or weather conditions. I'll give it a couple more tries.

Good luck out there.

Mdam
11-09-17, 23:07
Went out last night and found Lexi around Lyell and Avery. Lexi looks amazing for a SW; she would look amazing for a civilian. She gave the best BJ I have had since I've been in this town. Very cute face, height around 5'6', with a slim figure (but not too thin). She lives in the area, but I don't think I've seen her before or if I had, I may have confused her someone not in the game. I highly recommend her and will be hoping to pick her up again.

Egg585
11-14-17, 15:47
I am not sure if I would call her tall, but I have met the white girl with dreads in the Lyell area. Nice girl with spinner body, and I don't see any drug evidence and she didn't have a scent I noticed. Paid $50 for full.

If anyone is reading this, has anyone picked up the tall white brunette with dreadlocks? The body looks good, the face is a little hard, but it's the hair that throws me off. Getting that shitty perfume smell out of the car is one thing, but I'm worried that it would be a smell I can't cover up. Please let me know.

Mdam
03-01-18, 00:02
I haven't made a pickup in a while, so obviously I haven't posted in Rochester. Attempted a couple of weeks ago to pick up this girl on Avery and she gave me the look, but kept walking. I turned onto Lyell and stopped again right next to her with a motion from my hand. She cracked open the car door and said, "thirty for head. " I was spooked by this since I have yet to be arrested and I try to rarely talk through the window; always waiting til they are in the car and we are moving. I panicked, said "oh, sorry" and left the area before I was busted. While driving home, I thought back to how I should have handled it, but that was then.

Saw her again tonight off McNaughton and couldn't quite catch her for a pickup location without a hundred cars right behind me. Finally saw my chance and went for the pickup, but she kept walking and my car was approached by the tranny that lives on that corner. I said I was looking for the other girl, whom the tranny called over and she got right in. Her name is cupcake, I've obviously seen her out before, but she is a fresher face to the stroll. She is cute, slightly chubby (always a plus) and has glasses. Some of you may have picked her up before (I don't know why you can't write about it) and if you haven't, get on it. She is in great condition and the drugs haven't beaten her up yet. Cupcake still has a nice c-cup with an amazing round ass. Head as per last time was still 30, which I was Ok with. I hope to find her again within the next few weeks. Possibly full service, which I would assume she wants 50 for.

BareBackcip
03-12-18, 22:05
Picked up Adriana tonight caught up with her on Lyell I've seen her before she told me 40 for everything but no anal play. Was very good cute 21 and very open minded. Took her and got a room pussy tasted good smelled great got on top and gave her a sweet kiss and slid inside balls deep she didn't even suggest I put on a condom so bareback it was fucked her good and started dropping a load in her vag kept going came inside three times then I went back down on her and it tasted sooo good. Told her she was perfect and dropped her off freshly dripping. Her digits are 585-XXX-4198.

BallzDeepInIt
04-08-18, 13:06
Picked up Adriana tonight caught up with her on Lyell I've seen her before she told me 40 for everything but no anal play. Was very good cute 21 and very open minded. Took her and got a room pussy tasted good smelled great got on top and gave her a sweet kiss and slid inside balls deep she didn't even suggest I put on a condom so bareback it was fucked her good and started dropping a load in her vag kept going came inside three times then I went back down on her and it tasted sooo good. Told her she was perfect and dropped her off freshly dripping. Her digits are 585-XXX-4198.Private msg me her number please? Sounds interesting. I generally see Marckissa who's always out on Lyell, but she's really starting to slip b / c of certain substances I cannot name here.

Mdam
06-10-18, 20:11
I take a break for a couple months and when I finally got back out to Lyell for my first night, I see 5 trannys. There was always just one, maybe two, but this was FIVE. What have you guys done? Obviously you're picking them up, since they seem to be finding a market out there.

Well, that being said, I went out again the next night and picked up a chunky dark haired girl around the park off Plymouth. I should have just pulled off when I saw that her face had some kind of marking going up the side (either bruising cause she gets beat for being crazy or some disease), but I was intrigued by her thick body. She wanted to stay close to the park for a parking spot and I did not. I'm pretty sure she was high and having some functioning issues. After a little arguing I dropped her off with $5. After that debacle and the hour being late, I called it a day and attempted the next night in which I found what I was looking for. Cupcake! She is cute, great body and sucks a good dick. I highly recommend pickling her up again. Next time I do, I will go for everything.

JaxRox
07-24-18, 12:46
Hey guys,

Hope I don't get flamed for asking this. Been a frequent visitor of back page and casuals when it was up, but someone referred me to this site about local street walkers.

Reading from the posts, I don't want to just cruise up and down without knowing what to look for as in terms of leos.

Anyone have any suggestions? Trying to avoid trannys and cops, looking for hardworking girls who meet with some of the regulars.

Crazy89
09-02-18, 21:22
What's happened? Where have all the SWs gone?

Haven't seen anything lately. Any info on Angel / Dredds, Deanna, or any other spinner out there.

Smokey163
09-13-18, 20:40
Hey fellow mongers I'm visiting from NYC (queens). I think I saw some action on Clinton and Portland but I'm not sure. Is this a hot spot? Or am I wasting my time. If anyone can please point the way to some potential talent here in Rochester I would greatly appreciate it and will show the way to anyone that would be visiting NYC.

Smokey163
09-15-18, 22:44
Hey fellow mongers smokey here visiting from queens NYC. I had one person. Help me out by pointing the way. Thanks for that bro. I'll pm you the info on the new friends find. So I went to Lyell and saw a few prospects but the strip was hot and didn't feel comfortable so after an hour of hunting I was about to call it quits and out of nowhere I see this nice looking small BBW BSW (maybe Spanish) cutting through the parking lot close to the strip club. I go around and manage to cut the block and meet her on the other side. She jumps in and was very sweet and a rack that just makes you want to go crazy.

So we go by the Burger king and find a nice spot. But it didn't work because I rather be out the car and as we were walked ng down the train track we noticed that there was people around so we when to a nearby park and same thing. Finally I say screw it we stay in the car and do the deed. She quoted me 20 CBJ and 40 full. Now let me tell ya, those prices are ungeard of in NYC I was amazed. She didn't look like a fiend so I'm still shocked at the price.

The head game was AWESOME!! Nice rhythm and sloppy just how I like it. I got the digits and will be meeting her tomorrow for another round before I leave.

Once again thanks for the help (you know who you are) check your pm I'll hook you up with the info.

Hey fellow mongers I'm visiting from NYC (queens). I think I saw some action on Clinton and Portland but I'm not sure. Is this a hot spot? Or am I wasting my time. If anyone can please point the way to some potential talent here in Rochester I would greatly appreciate it and will show the way to anyone that would be visiting NYC.

Smokey163
09-17-18, 07:28
I had the itch so I went out one last night before I head back and saw Lyell had more talent than yesterday. A lot less LE too. So I had my eye on this WSW but so did everyone else so I didn't have any luck. The BSW from the previous post saw me and waved me down. I reluctantly picked her up since I wanted to try something new to build my roster for when I come back in November. But I'm glad I picked her up. She was smelling fresh and her ass / tits where hypnotizing. I went for the hail Mary and ask "hey I have $40 but I want full service with bbj and facial. And she quickly agreed. So I went to the abandoned house off Lyell and went to work. She must have been horny because Damm she jumped on my dick like it was wrapped in 20 dollar bills. And I had her in every position I can do in the car. She was moaning talking ng dirty and when I finally bust my nut she took it all over her face and then suck the rest out. On the ride back I told her I'll be back in November and she ask me to pull over so she can suck my dick again to make sure I'll be back LOL. So 3 sessions for 60 in two days. Not bad for a guy new to the city.

SniperKing
09-23-18, 00:31
Good morning fellow mongers.

Just recently moved to Rochester from NYC and I have been itching for some action. I have tried various websites and even checked out magic the midget (not worth your time, pics are inaccurate). Either way does anyone have any recommendations on where to look? I have seen some massage parlors but are they worth it?

Smokey163
11-25-18, 01:06
Hey fellow mongers. Smokey from the NYC area here. I wrote a post back in Sept and not much happen in this section since I left. So I'll post my experience in order to get the ball rolling.

So I just came back from the lyell area (this is the only strip I know being from queens ny) I tried to call my find from last visit but kept going to voicemail. Hopefully she not locked up. So the whole strip from the burger king down was dead. I turn down Plymouth and I saw a few by the park. One had a trench coat but seemed like a junkie so I passed 1 WSW that seemed to be glued to her pimp. And based on NYC monger rules, you stay away from those. I saw another WSW or law with a nice ass but as I turned to go around I got lost and when I finally made it back she was long gone. Finally I saw a BSW but she was bundled up with her hoodie o and I couldn't make out her face. I could have been a tranny either way if I can't see you I'm not stopping. So unfortunately no luck for me tonight but I may go back out now or early in the am to see if I have better luck.

On a side note I saw this chick on cityxguide named Ciara she does out calls and car dates. Quoted me 80 qk. Not sure if I'll partake unless I strike out here. Any info on her was be appreciated.

Smokey163
11-26-18, 00:53
So I went out on several part of the day today and completely struck out. It was dead in the am. Got robbed in the afternoon (for info on this read the escort section) and I struck out now. I saw one I shorts on lyell a few blocks past the burger king and it was a tranny. He was honest when I asked which I can appreciate. Tried to hook me up with his friend a real woman but I was not interested saw another BSW named zamaya with punk uggs on. But she had a fast talking style and I couldn't verify if she was a dude or not according to the rules I follow if you can't tell don't bother. Her friend was another that I couldn't tell if it was a tranny or not. So I struck out. Decided to leave once I started seeing a stronger LE presence. I'll try again tomorrow hopefully I get some good catches because the tank is full and need to release.

On side note my regular is missing phone goes straight to voicemail. BSW small bbw goes by "marcy" I assume she got locked up or something any info would be appreciated.

Zimbo21
11-29-18, 20:31
I was out looking today and ran into two new WSW's going into McD. They said they normally work out on Lyell by BK. They were both blondish, one heavyset and a smaller girl with glasses. The smaller girl said her name was Patience. She gave me a phone number which turned out to be fake. I'll be on the lookout for her. I've seen her out before.

I kept on looking and ran into Laura again. She's a slim WSW with dark hair who walks on Driving Park off Lake Ave. She provides a decent service however she doesn't have a phone either.

Seems like there hasn't been too much in the summer but usually the winter brings more girls out. Hope to see more reports.

Anyone seen Jessica on Ave D lately?

Zimbo21
12-24-18, 14:13
It's been a while since I picked up a crackhead fiend but I got one yesterday at Lexington and Tacoma. Kristen is a WSW about 5-0, slim, early 20's with pock marks on her face. She has the whole crazy crackhead thing going on. Changing the radio station in my car, trying to steal from my car and constant upsellling once we got down to business. She has a nice body and knows how to fuck but the rest of the drama is too much. When I dropped her off she wanted to take my ipod. I told her maybe next time except there's not going to be a next time.

Rochester has a poor selection of SW's. And since this board is pretty empty it looks like everyone else has the same experience.

Zimbo21
03-16-19, 12:16
Seems like a lot of action on and. Clinton after 10:30 pm any night. Girls come out of nowhere. Anyone have any experience on which ones are worthwhile? Have tips to exchange. PM me.

Mike Peter58
04-10-19, 15:25
It's been a while since I picked up a crackhead fiend but I got one yesterday at Lexington and Tacoma. Kristen is a WSW about 5-0, slim, early 20's with pock marks on her face. She has the whole crazy crackhead thing going on. Changing the radio station in my car, trying to steal from my car and constant upsellling once we got down to business. She has a nice body and knows how to fuck but the rest of the drama is too much. When I dropped her off she wanted to take my ipod. I told her maybe next time except there's not going to be a next time.

Rochester has a poor selection of SW's. And since this board is pretty empty it looks like everyone else has the same experience.Tried her 2 times. Gave her a second chance but same issues. Negotiates the deal. Then when you get to it everything is plain vanilla and everything else become a la carte upsell. Not worth the hassle.

Mdam
04-13-19, 18:03
1. Couple months back, I picked up Hannah and forgot to post. She's tall and thin, with what I can only describe as a very sharp face. While not a looker, she has the most amazing personality (very funny and laid back). I highly recommemd her if you can get past the fugliness.

2. Anyone picked up the redhead that's been on Lyell and McNaughton lately? She has two gun tattoos on her abdomen. She looks good, but seems to not get many dates. I'm curious if it's because she isn't a good provider, because she is definitely selling since her shirt is always up and her pants are always slung low.

Zimbo21
04-14-19, 10:18
I've seen her walking across the Driving Park bridge. She's a short WSW with her hair in a bun. I picked her up a few years ago and she was a real rush job. She has a tat next to her pussy.

The Fonze
04-14-19, 14:54
1. Couple months back, I picked up Hannah and forgot to post. She's tall and thin, with what I can only describe as a very sharp face. While not a looker, she has the most amazing personality (very funny and laid back). I highly recommemd her if you can get past the fugliness.

2. Anyone picked up the redhead that's been on Lyell and McNaughton lately? She has two gun tattoos on her abdomen. She looks good, but seems to not get many dates. I'm curious if it's because she isn't a good provider, because she is definitely selling since her shirt is always up and her pants are always slung low.http://rochester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/no-free-nudesonly-available-2d/209392198808 Her?

Mike Peter58
06-05-19, 13:30
I've seen her walking across the Driving Park bridge. She's a short WSW with her hair in a bun. I picked her up a few years ago and she was a real rush job. She has a tat next to her pussy.I had her a few times when she was 18-19. Clean, tight and amazing boobs. But yes once you are going she likes to ask when you will be done as she is in a rush. Also in the car afterward she is often arguing with her mom on the phone.

I've seen her around Driving Park, Lake, Plymouth and on Lyell near glide.

Still looks young and enjoyable but I think she is missing all her front teeth as she looks like an old person who has taken out their dentures.

Zimbo21
06-06-19, 10:49
She's a former escort / dancer at Classy Kat now walking Lyell out near BK. She's a catch if you can find her. Very skinny with short dark hair and MM boobs. She will try to upsell.

Zimbo21
06-30-19, 16:29
New girl walking up on Monroe, used to be on Clinton. WSW 30's with red hair, kind of chunky. Picked her up and took her to my location. For a standard SW price she did a BBBJ and sex. She was pretty good without any drama. Seems most of the girls out there can barely keep their eyes open. Only negative for this one is that she wouldn't share digits.

SlayerRules
08-03-19, 15:10
What part of Monroe do the SW hang out.

Zimbo21
08-07-19, 10:14
The red head left the state. There is another girl near McD. Victoria. With glasses and a backpack. A little chunky. Not that great a body and tries to upsell. But ok.

Hunter Jay
08-13-19, 17:57
Anyone know the stroll area these chicks are at.

https://www.xvideos.com/video49781049/bust_on_head_nurse_face?pl=44812351&plname=_to_watch_later_

https://www.xvideos.com/video43498867/screaming_orgasm

https://www.xvideos.com/video48964261/pawg_get_cumshot

https://www.xvideos.com/video43565231/getting_some_head_on_the_porch

https://www.xvideos.com/video43140927/head_nurse_get_nut_bust_in_face

https://www.xvideos.com/video47391927/****_pawg_get_bust_in_hair_face_and_eyes

Does anyone know where the long beach stroll is at.

Smokey163
08-27-19, 02:14
Hey mongers. I came here on a trip and since I had some luck in your city I decided to go hunting.

Lyell was active but with junkies passed the "serviceable" stage. Then I went to hudson. One huge LSW but some guy was too suspicious around her so didn't jump on it. There was a BSW with a tight USA flag print dress with blonde hair that kept playing games waving but not going in the cut.

Now there is a WSW. OMG she is so sexy. She had a black hoodie and spandex short and that body was tight. Nice eyes too. But once again she was glued to this black guy in a gray hoodie and it didn't work out. But man was she hot. I came out empty handed which is a bummer but I guess I'll go back to queens and get mine there. Happy hunting guys and if you get that WSW please share. I at least want to know if she is worth it LOL.

MongoMonger
10-01-19, 11:04
Found her on Lyell near bk. Gave an amazing bbj. Went home and came back three hours later and found her again. Took her back to the hotel and what an absolute pleasure this girl was. She has a really tight body and she's very eager. Nice girl and a great experience. It's a shame I will probably never be in that area again as this was a one time trip to Rochester but man did she make that trip an amazing memory for me.

Zimbo21
10-04-19, 10:34
Heads up. She stands over on the Tacoma side. I stopped and said you're the girl who robbed me. She said no and then gave me a new name, Pebbles. Avoid her although she does look cute.

Also the redhead is back on Monroe. Have digits if interested.

Zimbo21
10-13-19, 12:11
They're SW's who also advertise online.

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pebbles/011178290755

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-play/710542307637

ObxMan1983
11-18-19, 12:09
Met up with her on the link below. She a really sweet girl. Texted me back after making contact and she's as pretty as her pics. Great attitude willing to please. Enjoys small talk as well which was nice. She provided excellent service. There was some drama driving her around for some errands, but overall good experience. I would revisit.

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lets-play/710542307637

Zimbo21
12-27-19, 21:12
Ran into Andrea on the street. I knew her from back when the Allen Club was open. She's a WSW, about 30, very well built, muscular, which may be a turnoff to some. Had a great time with her. She likes what she does, no drama.

Digits available. She's looking for more clients.

MisterJay
01-27-20, 18:31
Ran into Andrea on the street. I knew her from back when the Allen Club was open. She's a WSW, about 30, very well built, muscular, which may be a turnoff to some. Had a great time with her. She likes what she does, no drama.

Digits available. She's looking for more clients.She still looking? I'll be in Rochester on Wednesday and could use a date. Sr. Member from Michigan here.

Zimbo21
02-21-20, 22:19
New WSW looking for more clients. Not advertising. Late 20's, chubby with black hair. Located in the North part of the city.

Have digits to share.

Zimbo21
05-20-20, 16:16
Anyone picked her up, older WSW? Looks very petite with a somewhat large nose. Looking to trade info if you have it.

Mdam
05-22-20, 15:24
Anyone picked her up, older WSW? Looks very petite with a somewhat large nose. Looking to trade info if you have it.I don't think she's a midget, but definitely has a genetic deficiency. I haven't picked her up yet, but she looks a little too ugly for me. She's been out the last few days.

Mdam
05-22-20, 15:33
I've been looking lately, but haven't pulled the trigger. It's got to be the right girl for the right moment. And gasnis cheap right now. Was a little worried to pick up with sickness in the air, but had the urge lately. I will post when I find something, but in the meantime.

Few I've spotted, does anyone have info?

Strawberry blonde that is always dressed to fuck, whether it be a ridiculously small red dress or the black dress with no sides to it.

The older blonde with a great set of hips and ass, she wears glasses (almost got her today in the Advanced Auto lot, bit one of you assholes beat me to it).

Finally, tall thin brunette. Amazingly cute face, but also Olive Oyl thin.

Mdam
05-23-20, 19:20
Nevermind on my second inquiry, her name is Erin and she is amazing. Not as old as I originally thought, probably early thirties. Curvy and talkative, she is not one of the crackheads. Looks to be down on her luck in these odd times, so since she's not a regular streetwalker, the prices are a little higher. If you like them thick, give her a shot.

Mdam
06-06-20, 18:08
Picked up Megan today off of Lyell. She seems to be out fairly regularly. She's thick, but not too big and her face is a little "downs" looking. Megan makes up for it with a good attitude and great BJ skills. Pricing is 30/50, but I'm sure you can negotiate down (I didn't feel like haggling since she was nice).

Zimbo21
06-08-20, 10:44
April. WSW, 20's, pretty chubby with glasses, provides a good service, no drama.

Missy. WSW 20's not out too often but gets picked up quick. Again no drama.

Brittany -WSW chubby, kind of goth looking. Usually on Joseph near Wilkins. Have digits.

The ones on Clinton are usually between Ave D and Clifford.

Zimbo21
07-18-20, 18:17
Anyone picked up any girls on McNaughton off Lyell? Seems like a different one out there every day.

Mdam
07-25-20, 18:06
Anyone picked up any girls on McNaughton off Lyell? Seems like a different one out there every day.There's a good 5-10 different women that cycle through that area. I just picked up Megan today a couple blocks down from McNaughton. She's sweet and nice.

Mdam
09-07-20, 16:06
Picked up a hot blonde off of Lyell and McNaughton Saturday afternoon. This is not her usual location, since I had seen her around Plymouth and Lyell earlier. Said she had been left to walk back from one of the industrial businesses off Mt Read.

She still has her looks, thin, but curvy. Definitely a user due to to the fact I saw her buying at the gas station when I dropped her off. And the obvious swelling in the hands from opiate use. BJ was 25 and a 5 tip.

Mdam
09-07-20, 16:10
Anyone picked up a short blonde from Dewey and Lexington? I saw her Thursday evening around 730 pm. She was very pretty with glasses. Short and was at the time wearing an olive green dress, which showed off her small curvy figure (thick, not chubby). Walked from the gas station in that corner and down a block, as I circled back she had started heading back to the gas station. Possibly a civilian, but not with that route. She was gone when I got around again.

Zimbo21
09-24-20, 10:58
She contacted me and said she's looking to start dating again. She's in her 40's slim and still hot. WSW. Have digits.

Jon Den
09-25-20, 22:29
She contacted me and said she's looking to start dating again. She's in her 40's slim and still hot. WSW. Have digits.How bad are her spider bites?

Mdam
01-22-21, 22:04
Picked up Autumn earlier in the week on Monday. It was probably the worst BJ I've had in a long time. She's in her 20's to 30's, 5'8"ish with dirt blonde hair. I highly recommend staying away.

Zimbo21
02-12-21, 16:56
Seems like things are a lot slower in the winter. I've seen a lot of girls on Lexington, most look kinda rough. Any tips or recommendation?

Regardless of rough they get picked up in 15 minutes or less.

Zimbo21
02-15-21, 23:31
Picked up Bre on Clinton. She's very easygoing and likes to have fun. Said she wants to meet some more guys. Have digits.

Mdam
02-24-21, 18:58
Picked up Bre on Clinton. She's very easygoing and likes to have fun. Said she wants to meet some more guys. Have digits.Rates? How was the service? Features, other than a cute face?

Mdam
03-06-21, 14:47
I understand that it's cold out, but there is nobody out here. I mean, nobody! Even last week when there was some snow coming down there were four or five girls out on Lyell.

Mdam
03-06-21, 16:42
Eventually did stumble across someone after 2 hours, her name is Molly. A mousy redhead spinner tried asking 50 for head and I thought that was one of the craziest things I've ever heard. We settled on a fairer amount and she does well; good suction with ball play. About half way through she started to snooze and woke herself out of it and put in double the effort. I would pick up again just to see some fire crotch.

DGothic
03-23-21, 04:55
I'm not familiar with walkers on Lexington, I did pick up one at the Dewey gas station by pure accident and I did notice some activity on Rainier street, otherwise Lyell is still the go to spot especially when it gets warmer out.

Mdam
04-03-21, 11:39
RPD has a silver umarked Ford Explorer. I'm not sure who their main targets are, but it was in the Dewey / Plymouth area.

Mdam
04-11-21, 09:41
I hadn't seen Megan out since last summer. If anything she has gotten a little thicker and she was already pretty thick. Still has an amazing nice demeanor. I only got head, but wanted full service (usual spot was weirdly active). She has good head game. Treat her well.

Mdam
04-15-21, 07:19
Picked up Jamie last night around 930 at Lyell and McNaughton. She's someone I've seen around and just kept missing, usually dresses sexy if the weather permits. $30 for head and does a good job. She can be found online at https://rochester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/thick-thighs-pretty-eyes-wate/427950785513.

Zimbo21
05-01-21, 10:20
Picked up Madison on N.Clinton. WSW reddish hair, glasses, 29 with a hot figure. We made a stop and went back to my place and she asked me to tell her exactly what I wanted. No complaints. Have digits.

NorthSyracusen
05-06-21, 19:01
Picked up vanilla on Lyell near BK. Cute blonde but lots of scabs. Great set of tits. She gave a decent CBJ and would definitely repeat. There were a couple other girls hanging out on Lyell but vanilla was the best looking of the group.

Aarc2417
06-18-21, 22:56
Hey fellas,

In a couple of weeks the job sending me to a class in Brockport is this the closest / only area for a little fun?

Mdam
06-21-21, 23:30
Picked up Nicole tonight around 1030 on Lyell towards McNaughton. She looked good and smelled nice; dressed in a tight blue dress. Said she was 39, but looked younger (I could believe it since she had kind of a thick mom body). I paid more than I usually would and got a great CBJ. I would definitely repeat.

Started looking around 930 and saw a few out, but had to run to the ATM first. By the time I came back only Molly was out and I don't have that kind of patience. I debated picking up Meghan down by Lyell and Broad, but knew I wanted something I hadn't seen yet (glad I held out for Nicole).

Mdam
06-21-21, 23:35
Hey fellas,

In a couple of weeks the job sending me to a class in Brockport is this the closest / only area for a little fun?Yeah, you need to come down to Lyell. You'll only get in trouble trying to pick up some college girls in Brockport. You may be able to find a provider online in that area, but SWs aren't to be found.

Zimbo21
06-22-21, 11:51
Hey fellas,

In a couple of weeks the job sending me to a class in Brockport is this the closest / only area for a little fun?This girl is good. I originally picked her up on the street. Incall in Brockport.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-escort-rochester-910558#erotic.

Aarc2417
06-23-21, 00:03
Will check her out, Q: I hear some of will be staying at a hotel in Rochester on a road with a couple of Hotels how is it over there Safe? Easy to find company?

Mdam
07-07-21, 00:38
Went out tonight around 10 pm, looking up and down Lyell. Saw a few options, but was either not interested enough or got beat to it by another monger. I was going to pick up Megan, but she was either getting picked up (some guy in anplated old Camaro) or got stopped by a car with two drug dealers who were chatting her up. I was getting ready to give up when I saw the most amazing sight, Katie. She looked good in a tight black dress, thick thighs, and decent b cups. She's nice and gets straight to the point with negotiations; 30 for head. I didn't have much more on me or would have seen what FS was? Went to my spot and she did some great work. She had no underwear and let me go everywhere.

I'm hoping to repeat in the next week for the upgraded services. For as nice as she looks, she does not try and outprice guys; because there are walking dumpster fires out asking for $60 bjs. I'll try and get a picture next time.

Zimbo21
07-13-21, 12:41
Asked asked me to post this so she could meet up with some old friends. She's a WSW 45 slim and with a bush. Have digits.

Aarc2417
07-14-21, 17:51
Yeah, you need to come down to Lyell. You'll only get in trouble trying to pick up some college girls in Brockport. You may be able to find a provider online in that area, but SWs aren't to be found.Cool thanks for the advise feel free to pm the loc. I'm looking at maps is the starting point by the McD's?

Mdam
07-20-21, 18:35
Cool thanks for the advise feel free to pm the loc. I'm looking at maps is the starting point by the McD's?I go from Glide St down to Plymouth Ave. Obviously looping through some side streets in between.

Aarc2417
07-20-21, 23:02
I go from Glide St down to Plymouth Ave. Obviously looping through some side streets in between.Thanks Brod,

Going in a couple pf weeks, never been there before but from Google maps seem you guys got a long stroll. By the way whats the going rate by you guys?

Mdam
08-01-21, 11:02
Thanks Brod,

Going in a couple pf weeks, never been there before but from Google maps seem you guys got a long stroll. By the way whats the going rate by you guys?There are some crazy crackheads that will straight up ask for $60 head. I'd say you could get them for 25/30; FS around 40/50.

Aarc2417
08-02-21, 18:46
There are some crazy crackheads that will straight up ask for $60 head. I'd say you could get them for 25/30; FS around 40/50.Thanks fellas appreciate the tips see ya in a few days, thinking of excuses to get away from supervisor. LOL, what are your demographic (latinas?/ caucasians? Etc. ?

Mdam
08-05-21, 18:40
After the rain had let up last Saturday night I found Jessica in front of the church at Lyell and Austin. It looked like she had just come out and was applying some makeup. Brown hair, about 5'3", with a round face, she was cute. Claimed she wasn't a user and just out trying to support her kids (I was slightly inclined to believe it). I got some very good head for more than I should pay, $40, but she was clean, a little thick, and could carry a conversation. I would definitely recommend.

Aarc2417
08-05-21, 20:58
Kool good to hear looking foward to some female company, no offence to anyone into TS (they are having a field day here) on my way soon bus leaves at 10 pm when we get there hoping to ditch the boss and the supervisor. LOL.

Aarc2417
08-06-21, 21:11
Hi guys thanks for the intell just got back saw a tall brunette tried to pick her up but a crackhead blonde standinf by a ouse for sale on the corner came up, no I wasnt paying 80, anyway the brunette with the neon green short ran across the streeet almost getting hit before she jumped into a mini van.

Aarc2417
08-07-21, 22:40
Saw a nice looiing sturdy built latina close to the ave. Murray I think anyway had to circle around wound up by some LEO roadblock closed the whole street, went back unhappy, sorry not yet used to the area still lost. LOL hoping to find some room service however as of now no luck.

P.S. one finally texted back anyone info: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hard-hornyexotic-erotic-fun/473194847805

Mdam
08-09-21, 23:19
Was out looking tonight, see if anything new was about. Within a few minutes, spotted this fit girl in a terry-cloth shorts and top set. Obviously a too good to be true, but also so garishly whoreish, that she had to be working. Swung around for a pick up and in hopped Fox. She was medium height, in shape, with a tight ass and small b tits. She obviously said she doesn't walk the streets much, but don't they all. Says she usually gets 50 for head and I could believe it. We settled on 40 and a tip. She has good skills, but a little rushed (ish, obviously had way worse people with rushing). I'd repeat again, but alas I'm not long for this city anymore, been on a farewell tour these last few weeks; a couple late postings to follow.

Mdam
08-09-21, 23:21
Anyone picked up the tall, thin girl with the facial tattoo? May try this week. Any Intel would be appreciated. I feel like she's been out there before, but I've never picker her up p.

MarcMoore
08-10-21, 14:19
Was the location for this one?

Was out looking tonight, see if anything new was about. Within a few minutes, spotted this fit girl in a terry-cloth shorts and top set. Obviously a too good to be true, but also so garishly whoreish, that she had to be working. Swung around for a pick up and in hopped Fox. She was medium height, in shape, with a tight ass and small b tits. She obviously said she doesn't walk the streets much, but don't they all. Says she usually gets 50 for head and I could believe it. We settled on 40 and a tip. She has good skills, but a little rushed (ish, obviously had way worse people with rushing). I'd repeat again, but alas I'm not long for this city anymore, been on a farewell tour these last few weeks; a couple late postings to follow.

The Big Cat
08-11-21, 02:54
I was strolling Lyell Monday while I was in town for a day. No pick ups, it was my last time ever coming back to NY as I had to pick up paper work. Been away for 20 years and boy has Rochester Changed. One thing that did not change is that Lyell has plenty of girls on the street. Although not as many as it used to. Saw a blonde half wearing one of those silly masks the crazy people have been wearing. I guess dressing up like a Surgeon is a fashion or something. , Anyways kinda cute from far away kinda used up looking, I was approaching lyle from MacNaughton It was my way of evading police. If I saw someone I liked I parked on MacNaughton like I was going to a residential house then walk up to lyell and then ask a girl for a cig or offer a cig. Monday I just drove through because I was not picking anyone up just window shopping. This blonde girl was blocking the street because she did not notice my vehicle but got out of the way when she did and just as I turned on to Lyell Gave her a wink but just went to my hotel to sleep. I would have been too tired to bring her back if I did pick her up but I was tempted. I strolled Lyell up and down maybe 10 times, 50% of the time I saw multiple girls working and 50% of the time I saw none. Its like feast or famine. I can't pick up a girl in a vehicle there, too many assholes ride my tail, drivers very aggressive on Lyell. I knew Rochester was always an aggressive driving city but its the city I learned how to drive in and it was never this bad. Place seems angry. Didn't park and get out and talk to any of them but Monday was real hot and humid even at night. Living down South I am sick of hot and humid but when I lived in Rochester Hot and Humid was a comfy sauna as I never really thawed out from Winter. Anyways you guys take care and remember, in 5 days it will be cold enough to need a jacket at night most years. If I recall I needed a jacket at night between Aug 15 and Jun 15, you guys really only get 2 months of a good hot weather so enjoy it. With all the changes, Nic Tahoes gone new soccer stadium, some wacky 490 bridge. Traffic circles popping up all over. Some stayed the same, the Penny Arcade still exists. Charlotte actually looks a bit nicer than it did when I lived there. Now that would be a fun place to pick up street walkers but I guess they tend to only walk the streets where they have a nearby pharmacist. I got a garbage plate at the place where Nic Tahoes in Gates used to be. Not saying its any worse than a garbage plate but tastes in food have changed. That was some gross and nasty food and I knew that would be my reaction but there was once a time in 1990's when I ate every meal there. I never did check to see of the Great House of Guitars is still there but I wasn't there long and I had business in other counties to tend to on my one day back to the Flower City. I likely will never need to return to NY so I guess it was good bye to the cold dark place I grew up but the good news is that my last day in Rochester was sunny, and hot. I have very few Rochester Memories involving Sunny and Hot. I swear Rochester has less sunny days than Seattle. I know Buffalo does and Rochester isn't far behind Buffalo on Grey days.

Just wondering if there are any Mongers still around from the Arthur Shawcross days? I am about 50 and he was caught when I was in the Hight School, long before I ever knew I would be a monger. However someone might know what the street life was in those days and if so DM me and tell me about it. I am writing a book about the Mongering Lifestyle and would love some juicy gossip

Zimbo21
08-11-21, 21:19
I pretty much agree with what he said as far as Rochester being a pretty nasty city now. It's full of angry drivers who want to get even with the world. They drive behind you with horns blowing as soon as you slow down or else pass you going over the double line only to be right next to you at the next light. It's pretty hard to cruise for hookers with those kind of drivers around.

The good news is that there's lots of action on the streets on either Lyell, Lexington or and. Clinton. Also from what I see the cops don't really interfere in hooker business transactions. Not like days gone by when there were sweeps with decoys out and rounding up girls in a paddy wagon. Now the cops have more serious matters to consider such as murders and carjackings. Plus the people in the city don't want the cops in their business and that includes hookers who bring money into their neighborhoods (buying drugs).

With all that being said there are lots of cities that are way better for mongering than Rochester.

Mdam
08-11-21, 23:00
Was the location for this one?Lyell and McNaughton, sorry if I didn't say that originally.

Zimbo21
09-25-21, 19:14
On the redhead with glasses that hangs out on Plymouth near Lyell? I think she lives right there. Looks decent from a distance.

Darkness67
10-06-21, 18:03
On the redhead with glasses that hangs out on Plymouth near Lyell? I think she lives right there. Looks decent from a distance.Key words are "from a distance".

Rushed BBBJ, bitchy, claimed it was "that time of the month. Had to finish myself and she still asked for a tip.

Hard pass now when I see her.

Zimbo21
10-07-21, 10:18
Key words are "from a distance".

Rushed BBBJ, bitchy, claimed it was "that time of the month. Had to finish myself and she still asked for a tip.

Hard pass now when I see her.Sorry to hear that. I've never seen her actually get picked up and now I know why. That type of behavior is typical when they have a pimp / handler who tells them to give as little as possible and get the most cash.

Smokey163
10-19-21, 15:00
Went to Plymouth to see what Rochester has to offer and picked up Kay Kay short WSW with blonde and pink hair. Quoted me 40 for BJ I countered 25 and she angrily accepted (I hope nobody is paying that price LOL). I should have never picked her up. Took 10 minutes to look for a condom. No way I was getting a bbj. Once she found it. She started nodding off. I had to wake her up 3 x. Until I finally positioned myself and face fucked her until I bust in the bag. It seems like she does have decent skill. When she would wake up she would suck good and rub on balls but kept nodding. Overall nice girl but won't repeat. I did get some redemption by seeing a provider from stg slurppi. That report is in the escort section.

Zimbo21
02-16-22, 15:38
Scarlett. Seems to be doing a run around online and on the street. Anyone meet her?

Zimbo21
03-27-22, 13:26
She's posting on a few sites. Looks kind of ghetto. Any info?

Aarc2417
04-26-22, 18:41
Thanks again for the tips last year, hopefully I get to attend the seminar again this year with some time to go hunting.

ExplorWMe
06-16-22, 12:44
She's posting on a few sites. Looks kind of ghetto. Any info?She still around?

NorthSyracusen
07-25-22, 15:37
Was driving near Lyell and McNaughton and saw Alicia. Quickly swiped her up. Gotta say that I am glad I did. Nice big fat titties and tight V. Definitely visit her again well worth it.

Aarc2417
08-04-22, 23:09
Hi fellas still a chance I might be able to visit your area, how the hunting up there?

WestPAmonger
04-08-23, 07:18
Anything new developed in the last couple years? I've been thinking about a trip up from PA. Seems like at one time there were some pretty good options.

Mdam
04-08-23, 13:39
Anything new developed in the last couple years? I've been thinking about a trip up from PA. Seems like at one time there were some pretty good options.Yeah, I still check here since moving to Harrisburg 2 years ago. It's been pretty dead in the forum. I'm sure there's still a bunch on Lyell; crack and percs didn't disappear. As much as I complained that Rochester had such poor selection over Baltimore; it beats Harrisburg by a mile.

Iceguide
04-30-23, 21:48
I don't understand. I have had good luck in the last year in the Lyell / Plymouth area.

Just since the beginning of the year, I've met a few terrific young women who have been great for QS stuff and who have reasonable rates for hour session (though I haven't sampled hours, yet).

In January I met Brandy on Plymouth and she was good.

In early February I met Emily and then Megan and had a good BBJ time.

In March I met Lindsey on Plymouth She was great.

My favorite from December and then meeting again in March has been Rachael. Unfortunately, she never answers her phone.

In the last week of April, I discovered a really cool young blond named Sky. She seemed new but was someone I'd like very much to see again.

The girls are out there and if we are careful about things, we can score some terrific times.

I have more info on a few of these girls, but I don't know how reliable their phone numbers would be.

If anyone knows of any young spinners, I'm all ears.

Be safe out there!

Zimbo21
06-24-23, 10:55
New girl on Clinton, dirty blonde hair and messy. Used to work as a dancer at The Mirage, now kind of down on her luck. Picked her up and when she got down to business she delivered a great BBBJ and cowgirl. Definitely has skills. No digits.

Gabrielfa
07-23-23, 20:14
It's a shame more reports aren't made here for Rochester as the scene is actually pretty good. Decided to cruise Lyell Ave. Saw approximately 5 SW and incredibly enough most were WSW. One looked particularly good, was a thin WSW with short strawberry blonde hair near Murray st. Another one with a bangin' body but rough face was up and down Lyell, man what an ass. I am unable to partake today- maybe tomorrow though.

Was a potential BSW at the Valero who also had a nice body and pretty good face too.

Lots to choose from, shame no reports on here though.

GaB.

Chigod7
07-26-23, 00:14
Coming in from Vegas. Work thing.

I hate cruising the streets don't want to get popped by the popo.

Any chance someone wants to swap Vegas girls for Rochester girls numbers?

Into petite the slootier the better.

Gabrielfa
07-27-23, 06:16
Picked "kaykay"(Kendra Williams) on Lyell and Rutter (burger king). What a lunatic. 5'2" Brunette 105 lbs. Looked good from a distance (7/10) lost points up close (5/10) Still didn't look as terrible as I've seen. Just kept talking on and on, almost tossed her ass. When I finally got to business she was distracted by her phone to the point I almost tossed her out. Twice. Finished the job though. Probably would repeat if she would down for a xanax.

GaB.

KybeBop
08-09-23, 13:08
I'll be flying into the airport here end of the month what streets should I hit. I'll be driving to waterloo from the air port.

Gabrielfa
08-13-23, 06:53
I'll be flying into the airport here end of the month what streets should I hit. I'll be driving to waterloo from the air port.Look at the post literally under yours.

SMH.

GaB.

KybeBop
08-24-23, 08:41
Look at the post literally under yours.

SMH.

GaB.Thanks I got one street to go to.

Zimbo21
09-28-23, 13:04
I picked up Erin on Dewey the other night. She's been around a while, mostly on Lyell. She's a WSW with red hair and glasses, kind of chubby. She's down to earth without all the drama of a few others I've met recently. We made a stop and then headed to my location. When we arrived she got down to it with a great BBBJ and MISH. She's definitely skilled and doesn't mind what she does. I'd pick her up again but unfortunately no phone.

Zimbo21
10-28-23, 16:05
I reviewed her a while back. They found her with a needle in her arm. Unfortunate. She could be a real sweetheart if you could overlook her drug problems.

MotownMichael
11-14-23, 23:02
Monger from down south. Came up for business, and read the boards. First I went to Tally-ho, and the strip club that begins with a B. Nothing memorable, that is probably why I can't remember the name. Anyways, I decided before I left out, I would check Lyell Ave for talent. Passed on a thick one around 3 pm near BK. Oh well, I'll try in a couple of hours, I'm literally right down the street. Picked up a girl all in brown, with pink shoes. Bundled up for warmth, she was every bit like a toothpick. Made two passes, and she looked both times, so I know she was working. Swooped in and took her back as I'm not a fan of carplay. Put on a condom (used to like BBFS, but can't let the missus contract something), and went to town. Took me about three pumps before I dropped her off at her dealer. Good times.

Zimbo21
11-17-23, 23:23
I ran across Tiffany on Clinton. I hadn't seen her in a while and she was looking good. Decided to take her back to my place to catch up and have some fun. She's one of the few girls out there that you can talk to and have a good time. She gave me a great BBBJ and MISH and then I took her back. She's looking to get out more so she told me I can share her digits.

Zimbo21
03-01-24, 13:26
Her name is Alea and she runs up and down the street trying to get someone to give her money. Looks like maybe she has a medical condition or else too many drugs. I asked her if she does dates and she screamed Yes, everything but anal. That was good for a laugh. Anyone checked her out? Thinking rates are dirt cheap.

There's another crazy girl on Lexington, a long time favorite Jessica M. Most people on here know her. Don't give her drugs whatever you do or you will get nothing but crazy.