PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

tigerjedi2001
06-12-11, 00:52
I haven't been there in a decade, but thought I should see how it was now. I was warned at the door that they were waiting on their liquor license, so they had only one drink minimum, but selection was soft drink or Red Bull. There were only two ladies dancing, and they weren't really into it, even offstage they were standoffish. Hope the place turns around.

tigerjedi2001
06-14-11, 00:46
I went in this evening (Monday) 8 girls dancing, average to good looking, and about 25 guys in the crowd. Girls moved well and were polite. Surprisingly good for a Monday.

DiverMike91
04-17-13, 13:00
Went in a few months ago with gf & another couple. Really nothing special here, expected some attention for our girls first time adventure. About 15 girls on and only a couple stopped to chat with us. Had to go to stage and tip the one we wanted to see just to get her to our table. Took her to VIP un inspired doesn't seem to be any extras available here either.

JustJay72
08-26-17, 08:06
Visting from down south, decided to check out the local strip club, settled on the one nearest to where I was staying, despite the extreme lack of reviews in this area in any recent months. anyhow, the cover was acceptable at 6 but then I was pretty much ignored for 10 minutes. I was about to leave when a nice looking hottie brunette came over to visit, it was her first night there and she seemed nice enough. Dances here are both a. Pricey and b. A bit of a scam. Ended up with one gal telling me 100 bucks for 15 minutes, and another 35 per 4 minutes. just seemed shady. I did get two dances because I was already there, but not sure if I would return. Melody was one of the gals, tall and very good looking, and fun to talk to. YMMV but the scene sure left a lot to be desired to this dude. Seems like for what I spent, my money could have been better used elsewhere.

Egon14
10-31-21, 14:35
Are there any active clubs in the Rochester lately? If so, where should I be spending my money?

Silhavy330
04-08-22, 22:46
I went to Mirage on a Friday night a few weeks ago, the place was dead. About 7 girls working, they were decent. Got a drink & sat down, after 20 min the barmaid came over & in a nasty tone said I need to order another drink as they have a 1 drink per hour minimum. I spent about 45 min having 2 drinks & not a single girl came up to me. Multiple girls were sitting in a corner on their phones, clearly not wanting to "work" there so I left. Only 1 girl went on stage during that time too.

I went to Tally-Ho and it was much busier than Mirage, with better looking girls. Grabbed another drink, and this hot little blonde came up to me to chat. Her name is Alex, she's got a lot of tattoos that the more you look the more intriguing she is. We chatted about them & her. She's got a brain too! Got a dance from her, bought her a drink & oh is she good! She's the only blond their & said she mainly works weekends. I'll be back to see her for sure! She's so hot I didn't even notice the other girls working.

LurkingDog
08-04-22, 12:52
Was in Rochester for business and this is one of two clubs that I visited. Got to the club at about 6:00 pm. The immediate surrounding area doesn't seem to be in that great a spot but truthfully, it's only about 4 blocks off of a main drag. Free, spacious parking lot, no cover charge at this time but the driver's license was scanned. Heather (attractive blonde) was working the bar and there were about 3-4 guys who seemed to. Be working "SECURITY" based on the back of their Barrel tee shirts. The club is large -- the bar is to the left of the room as you enter, the stage is large with three separate poles to the right and there are actual Barrel-stools in the areas surrounding the stage. There is also sort of a rectangular island in-between the bar stool area (to the left) and the stripper stage (to the right). This is where I sort of hung out with my $6 Modelo draft. The bathrooms are deeper into the club on a back hallway and they were adequate and clean without an attendant. The private dance areas is also in the back past the hallway to the restrooms. More on that later.

There were only 4 girls working. Dynasty is an attractive woman who appears to be mixed Asian and AA with a nice natural B chest; Raven -- very short hair, very slender blonde with lots of tattoos and several piercings and really nice breasts for her very slender frame; Cinnamon. A bit curvier with Sandy reddish brown hair, somewhat larger breasts, and Siren, who was in my opinion by far the best looking, blonde hair, wonder C+ breasts that appeared to be natural and with no sag, long slender legs and a very tight little bottom. I sat through several rotations of the stage dances. Both Raven and Siren had very good pole work — the other two less so. There were probably about 7-8 other patrons in the bar and they all seemed to know one another and the dancers as well. There was one other guy who was sort of like me (I. E. NOT a regular). There is no pressure with tipping at all but all of the dances made a few tips with their stage shows. The degree to which clothing is removed is highly variable depending upon the dancer and all of the dancers have their nipples covered with something (pasties, tape, decorations, etc.). I guess it's a City / County law.

The private dances are $25 for 4 minutes and go up in 4 minute increments. The private dance area is a small room with four booths that open to the hall and have a maroon cloth curtain that partially covers the booth. There is a cushioned bench upon which the customer sits. Given the set up, I would doubt that any extras are likely and that there would be very little privacy if multiple dancers were back with patrons.

The girls seemed to stick with their regulars. Siren (the really attractive one) was either on her phone or hanging out with the SECURITY guys. Cinnamon had by far the best personality and I actually had a nice conversation with her where she told me about the club and the dance prices. She, however, was completely occupied by one of her regulars and I never did get a dance from her. Dynasty had a great smile (that was rarely used) and she sat at the bar with her regulars, too. Raven sort of kept to herself and so I asked her for a couple of private dances. They were not all that arousing — I did get to handle her very nice breasts for the time we spent, but the wasn't any connection or chemistry. At about 8:30, I decided to leave for the other club. During the last 30 minutes, several more dancers arrived in street clothes for the evening shift and most all were quite attractive but I decided not to invest any more time here.

In summary, it's a nice club. The logo (silhouette of the dancer next to Barrel) is on the tee shirts, the beer glasses, the coasters and they've obviously been around awhile. I suspect that this is the type of place where if you got to know the dancers, it could be a lot of fun. Somewhat less so for someone like me who is just passing through.

LurkingDog
08-05-22, 22:50
This was the second of the two clubs that I got the chance to visit during a recent trip to Rochester. The parking is free and plentiful. There was a $10 cover charge at the time I arrived ( 9:30 pm on Saturday). There did not seem to be a drink minimum (and if there was, I was never asked to buy anything). This is a fairly small club — the large bar was on the back wall from the entrance and Lauren was the bartender (who is an absolute angel — a very busy and attractive strawberry blonde who had an incredible personality). There is a very small stage with a pole in the front and several round tables with chairs on the floor between the stage and the bar. On the right hand wall there were hightop round tables with stools and the private dance booths are on that side as well. There is a smoking area outside. The restroom has a sliding door (and the urinals are in the shape of a woman's mouth (This club has a much friendly and familiar feel than the Barrel (although it could be because I was here later in the evening than I was at the Barrel). There were about 10 women working and 10-15 customers. There were the usual "regulars" but there were probably also a number like me who were first-timers "passing thru". I sat by the private dance rooms at one of the high top tables and sort of got situated. The dancers up on stage seemed to have a 3 or 4 song set. Again, almost all of the women had pasties / black tape over the nipples and the most anyone got was topless. There was essentially no tip parade — it seems that most of the money was being made by the private dances.

The private dances are $80 for 10 minutes, $100 for 15 minutes, $200 for 30 minutes and $400 for 60 minutes. That's it. The doorman is also the time keeper. There did not seem to be any bouncer interference during the private dances — the doorman would knock at the wall when time was up. There were 4 booths with a thin fabric curtain separating the booth from the main room. The booths themselves were fairly comfortable and there was a cushioned sofa for the dances.

While I was settling in, a petite and slender dancer, who was obviously with a regular, caught my eye and came over to say hello. She was wearing a fishnet body suit and she did NOT have pasties over her nipples that were poking through the fishnet on her A cup breasts. She said that her name was Cinnamon (she sort of had Cinnamon colored hair) and asked about me. I told her that I was just passing through and thought I would stop in. She said that she had to do a dance for the guy she was with (her regular) but that she'd stop by afterwards.

After she left I caught the eye of another dancer who was at the bar. She was blonde, slender, quite attractive with larger (B-cup) breasts and a very tight little bottom. She said her name wax Alex and she came over to chat. We spoke for quite awhile. Alex was a great conversationalist and blew the stereotype of the vapid meaningless banter that often passes for dialogue in clubs. She only danced on Friday and Saturdays as she had a "real job" that occupied her during the week. She told me that she had a degree is psychology and had worked with disadvantaged / disable youth. Could have just been SS but she seemed really well informed. After spending about 20 minutes talking with me I took her back for a 15 minute dance. She got "topless" (still with tape over the nipples) and gave a very sensual lap dance — fully legal but allowed for roaming in the northern regions — and got me relaxed.

Went back out to my stool and just about that time Cinnamon came out of her private room — she had been in there the entire time I was chatting with Alex and during our 15 minute dance, too, so her regular must have plopped down some real cash to tie her up all of that time. Anyway, she wanted to go freshen up and go outside for a smoke so I told her no problem (I sort of had to recharge from Alex, anyway). So after Cinnamon left me, I noticed an absolutely stunning WOC, slender with a very tight, well-formed body — In my opinion, she was the most attractive dance in the place (I DO think that Lauren, the bartender, was the best looking woman in the place) but she was with a regular. Just about that time another, slender WOC with long straight hair came over and said hello. She was cute but not as attractive as the other WOC (more on her later) and as good a conversationalist as Alex was, this woman (Tiara) really couldn't hold a conversation. I sort of wonder if she was a "Baby Stripper" and just starting out. We had some awkward chit-chat and then she asked me if I wanted a dance. Since I was waiting for Cinnamon, I had a graceful out and she left to go chat with another customer.

Cinnamon came back — and she got called up to the stage — but she said that if we went for a private dance, the stage rotation wouldn't matter. So we went off for a 15 minute dance that was even more sensual than the one I enjoyed with Alex. Strictly speaking, it was still all "legal" — she DID allowed roaming both North and South — and we both had a real good time. She did say that the rooms had cameras and after she said that, I did notice them in the ceiling. After that dance, she went to "freshen up" and then eventually went on stage.

So I sat back down on my stool, recharging and the stunning WOC came right over and introduced herself as Amore. She said that she saw me looking at her — I noticed that her regular was now gone — and she said that she hoped I would be taking her for a dance. Up close, she looked even better, her firm C cup breasts were wonderful and firm (with her nipples covered up with a rainbow butterfly sticker / pastie). I was smitten. She said that she needed to go freshen up and asked me to get her a shot of Remy. So she went off to the dressing room and I got to go chat with Lauren, the gorgeous bartender. Unfortunately, I couldn't get her to dance for me. The shot of Remy was $10.50.

As I went back to the stool with the drink to wait for Amore, a busty, curvy brunette came out of the private dance rooms and walked over to me and actually gave me a "handshake". She said her name was Lina and that she wanted to give me a dance. I had actually seen her going in with other patrons and she looked like she could be a lot of fun. But I was waiting for Amore and she went off with the guy she had just danced with.

Amore came back and we did 15 minutes. She was very sensual, too — similar to Cinnamon's dance with top and bottom roaming fully allowed — and her attractiveness to me was off the charts. She was a little bit more business-like as she was upfront asking for tips (the other two did not but I tipped them anyway).

After that dance, I was quite literally drained. I ultimately decided not to wait for Lina to come back as it didn't seem likely that this old man would be up for a fourth round. Anyway, this was a fun place. I suspect that given the set up, extras might be available with the right girl, perhaps if you were a known quantity / regular, and on a night when there wasn't a lot of traffic in the private dance rooms. The remarkable thing is the attention I was able to receive by the dancers there even though it was a Saturday evening AND I was not a regular. I would definitely choose this place over Barrel based on my experiences.

Hope this helps.

LD.