PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Serpico99
09-06-11, 19:18
I was back in the Roc for a few days last week and hit the spa off of E. Henrietta, between Calkins and Lehigh Station Road. I had Sasha. Worth the trip. If I was properly prepared I could had gone "Puja" on her but I didn't come prepared for that. You old AMP timers will know what I mean. She is about 5'2", petite, late 20's / early 30's, great personality, longish light brown hair. Go see her. Vetted seniors can PM for additional details.

Ajaxfrsa2
04-09-12, 09:50
I will be in Rochester this week any good AMP's?

Tdrxx10
12-29-13, 21:59
Walked into Henrietta Spa in Suburban Plaza on 15 A, very good massage w / Yoko on 12/24, and Judy 12/29. No extras, very light OTC from me, very good massage w / HJ / HE from them.

60 for 1 hour +40 tip after massage. Well worth it. Yoko very pretty, younger, Judy older, plainer, both good massages and personable. Would repeat (obviously), I find these massages physically very therapeutic (neck / back problems) the HJ / HE makes it all worthwhile.

Be careful out there, Tdrxx10.

Masaje
01-29-14, 22:53
I visited the VIP on Scottsville today. I passed on Connie and paid $60 for an hour with Umi ("you-me" This place is not known for having beauties. They are known for having the same providers for years and years, never shut down and very clean. Well Umi broke the mold. She is youngish, about 28. She has a smokin' body with beautiful, smooth skin. The the-size natural breasts are complemented by the largest nipples I have ever seen, bar none. Her face is pretty enough but her hair has to be seen to be believed. It is ass length with large curls. All in all, an attractive package to say the least.

This was my first time seeing Umi and I wanted to let nature run it's course rather than force the action. Umi gave me one of the best, most sensual massages I have had in a long time. She likes to use powder, which was new for me but turned out to be very nice with a lot less cleanup than lotion or oil. After a good 20 minutes on my back she turned her attention to my balls. I raised off the table to give her clear access and she took full advantage. After a few minutes of very nice dick stroking I turned over and asked her if she would like a massage. She reluctantly agreed, saying we had to hurry up.

She laid on her stomach and even though I can give a "real" massage, I decided to focus on her ass and pussy since she seemed to be in a hurry. After a bit of that, which she seemed to enjoy, I invited her to turn over and I started in on those awesome breasts. I put a large nipple in my mouth and within seconds I had a huge nipple in my mouth. Awesome. By this time I had her completely naked and I let her know I wanted FS. She declined, saying she was 2 days into her period. I didn't believe her but we all know that when a woman says no, she means "fuck no". She offered HJ or CBS and I went for the HJ, which was nicely completed.

She cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left her a $60 tip. As I went out the door, I said "next time, right?" Her English is poor and even though she nodded yes, I have my doubts. I'll give it one more try and report back. Anyone else conquering this beauty, please let me know.

Masaje
02-12-14, 23:44
FS was had today for $.60 plus $1. While I wouldn't give her high marks on the GFE meter, she is worth every penny just to get your hands on that young body. I am guessing 25 tops. Smokin' hot. Smokin' Did I mention Dining at the why? Delish.

Bloo1975
02-15-14, 00:27
Wow! Nice report. I've never tried the AMP thing but this report makes me want to.

Hobbyness
05-09-14, 17:16
Tried yumi last week as per the reports below. She's a cutie but I fucked up. Called ahead and made appt, mamasan asked if I been there before. I told her yes but it's been a while (always works for me before). No problem so she starts walking me to the room and I totally missed the shoe rack. They realized it was my first visit and so massage was cut in half to 30 min and felt like she was using her elbows. Review below is probably accurate, but take off your shoes! LOL.

thump69errr
06-02-14, 22:36
I visited both spa's and saw girls named Yoko at each. Both gave great massages and I left happy. Yoko at Sakura allowed the hands to roam but Yoko and Henretta pulled away. Is there FS to be had at any spa in Rochester?

Masaje
06-08-14, 08:22
I visited both spa's and saw girls named Yoko at each. Both gave great massages and I left happy. Yoko at Sakura allowed the hands to roam but Yoko and Henretta pulled away. Is there FS to be had at any spa in Rochester?I guess you didn't read the report below regarding VIP. I have enjoyed FS many times but maybe you have to establish yourself there first.

KsMan
08-23-14, 23:38
Was in town today so I checked this board before venturing out. First (closest to airport) was VIP, Yumi was not working and mama said to come back Tuesday. I went to Sakura, which was easy to find, Yoko was busy so I waited ten minutes. Average looks, good deep pressure with a very deep and strong back walking. Flip provided good arm and foot massage with a nice, soft and vigorous hand shake that left me happy. Left with a Gatorade and long tight hug. The 30 min was $40 + tip (she did not have a 'recommend' amount for the tip). Nice lady, treat her well.

thump69errr
08-24-15, 19:21
I always visit On SPa when I'm in town but just noticed that they have closed. Does anyone know if Bebe has moved to another spa?

TIA.

Inspiron123
12-16-15, 07:54
I will be in Victor NY from January 10th to the 14th. Curious if there are any decent masseuse that would do outcall? Tantric would be a plus! Please PM me!

OliverT1088
05-13-16, 13:38
Does anyone know of a massage parlor for women to go to. Interested in a Tantra type massage. Or if some of these places that always let the men leave smiling will also have a lady leave smiling?

Seekist
06-04-16, 16:29
Does anyone know of a massage parlor for women to go to. Interested in a Tantra type massage. Or if some of these places that always let the men leave smiling will also have a lady leave smiling?That's a tough one. Several years ago I hung out (alot) with a AMP girl. I ask her the same question. . She No! I would guess if you go to AMP"s at all ask while your there.

XavierLuvAsian
02-21-17, 15:19
Any recommendations for a good AMP + HE, maybe a hint at more? Heading in from Cleveland. I can return the favor if you're ever in town.

Wood Maker
05-24-17, 17:08
Any recommendations for a good AMP + HE, maybe a hint at more? Heading in from Cleveland. I can return the favor if you're ever in town.I'm interested too. Going to be in town for a week or so in the near future and would love a place where I unwind and leave happy. Must be some places around.

Chicag0
07-21-17, 14:47
I visited the VIP on Scottsville today. I passed on Connie and paid $60 for an hour with Umi ("you-me" This place is not known for having beauties. They are known for having the same providers for years and years, never shut down and very clean. Well Umi broke the mold. She is youngish, about 28. She has a smokin' body with beautiful, smooth skin. The the-size natural breasts are complemented by the largest nipples I have ever seen, bar none. Her face is pretty enough but her hair has to be seen to be believed. It is ass length with large curls. All in all, an attractive package to say the least.

This was my first time seeing Umi and I wanted to let nature run it's course rather than force the action. Umi gave me one of the best, most sensual massages I have had in a long time. She likes to use powder, which was new for me but turned out to be very nice with a lot less cleanup than lotion or oil. After a good 20 minutes on my back she turned her attention to my balls. I raised off the table to give her clear access and she took full advantage. After a few minutes of very nice dick stroking I turned over and asked her if she would like a massage. She reluctantly agreed, saying we had to hurry up.

She laid on her stomach and even though I can give a "real" massage, I decided to focus on her ass and pussy since she seemed to be in a hurry. After a bit of that, which she seemed to enjoy, I invited her to turn over and I started in on those awesome breasts. I put a large nipple in my mouth and within seconds I had a huge nipple in my mouth. Awesome. By this time I had her completely naked and I let her know I wanted FS. She declined, saying she was 2 days into her period. I didn't believe her but we all know that when a woman says no, she means "fuck no". She offered HJ or CBS and I went for the HJ, which was nicely completed.

She cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left her a $60 tip. As I went out the door, I said "next time, right?" Her English is poor and even though she nodded yes, I have my doubts. I'll give it one more try and report back. Anyone else conquering this beauty, please let me know.Saw Candy here. My first time at this spa. Older but with body of a teenager. Perky b's. Skipped massage and went right to the main event. Will return.

khaalis
11-29-17, 18:00
After reading reviews that this place on Scottsville road had been here forever, thought I'd swing by and give it a try. Got here to find it shut down with a No Occupancy warning from the town of Chili in the door.

Is that the last MP gone in Rochester?

khaalis
11-29-17, 20:29
So, I have a thing for Asian chicks and in a fit of missing my days at Puja, I figured I'd try one of the last few AMPs left in town. Castle Spa in Irondequoit was without a doubt one of the worst I've seen. Mama San answered and only one girl working. Since Asian women tend to look young, I'd have to put her in mid-late 50's. Horrible massage. Felt like I needed a massage from my massage. Then the 'fun'. Started out ok with nice caressing but when turned over, was like she was trying to rip it off. 40 m HJ to end with being told time was over, no finish. $. 60/ Hr + $. 60 tip. Worst AMP experience ever.

Masaje
05-21-18, 06:58
Pretty typical AMP near COSTCO. If you are lucky enough to catch Ruby you will be treated to a decent experience. $60 for an hour. Don't believe there are any table shower facilities. Decent massage follow by HJ. Have seen older and unattractive. Ruby is cute enough and adds enough sexiness to make the visit worthwhile. Tipped $60 realizing that might be a tad high but these are tough times all around. She seemed very appreciative and was surprised when she said "next time you come 2 times". These days, it gets a recommendation.

khaalis
06-25-18, 02:22
Pretty typical AMP near COSTCO. If you are lucky enough to catch Ruby you will be treated to a decent experience. $60 for an hour. Don't believe there are any table shower facilities. Decent massage follow by HJ. Have seen older and unattractive. Ruby is cute enough and adds enough sexiness to make the visit worthwhile. Tipped $60 realizing that might be a tad high but these are tough times all around. She seemed very appreciative and was surprised when she said "next time you come 2 times". These days, it gets a recommendation.Is this place still open? I know almost all the others are shut down.

Mundane
05-08-19, 17:28
Visiting the area and really wanted a decent massage. Looked to see what was closest to my hotel and found this place. Almost missed it because it's basically a house. No sign and very little parking. In case it wasn't what I thought, I had a made up story about meeting a realtor and that I must have written down the wrong address. Didn't need to use the story. Mama let me in and led me to a room. Standard $60 for hr and then "Lucy" came in. Probably early to mid-forties, but looked younger and had a nice body. She gave a great massage with just the right amount of pressure. If I were in the area, I'd repeat.

Seniors can PM for more information.

ScansPeak
01-25-20, 16:51
Hello,

I'm a long time friend of her's and can't get ahold of her. Does anyone have any info on her? Any other Latino / black women in the area worth a visit? Thanks in advance.

BuySexuality
02-07-20, 01:17
I went to the Accupressure Spa place at 3xx3 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Road (who comes up with road names like this? I knew I was not going to get much satisfaction when I walked in & the vibe there was all professional, mellow music playing throughout, pictures of trees all over the place. I asked for a half hour, was quoted. 4 but didn't pay till I had dressed & was about to leave. The girl was cute but made it extremely obvious no extras to be had. None. She asked me for a tip when I left. I was tempted to tell her to learn some English but held back on that one. I decline the tip offer, thank you. I'd never go there again.

GoneFishing69
08-19-20, 08:51
Hey guys I'm new to this site really looking for good massage place anyone got Intel on her thanks.

https://rochester.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/mid-westchester-close-to-all-major-parkways/9683362.html

TimeWarden
11-30-20, 08:13
I just moved to Rochester and was wondering if anyone has info on the AMPs on Ridge?

SquartingCat
12-04-20, 11:31
I just moved to Rochester and was wondering if anyone has info on the AMPs on Ridge?There're much better pussies. Rochester is on downhill for years.

Egon14
10-31-21, 14:34
I'm going to be in town next week. Are there any places where I'm likely to leave happy?

Bonneville
08-02-22, 13:25
Feel free to PM me, Sr. Members.

Looking for a decent place in the area to get some services.

Looks like pickins are pretty slim.

GotchaGirl
09-26-22, 15:36
Been there 2 times and saw Moon who has great skills for a pleasure. Decent Eng skills, skinny. Solid massage followed by a vigorous HJ. Very accommodated.

Darkness67
10-05-22, 13:48
Been there 2 times and saw Moon who has great skills for a pleasure. Decent Eng skills, skinny. Solid massage followed by a vigorous HJ. Very accommodated.Been by there few times but never went in. Is HJ the only extra offered?

AMP247
10-06-22, 21:19
Been by there few times but never went in. Is HJ the only extra offered?More available. At above market pricing.

GotchaGirl
10-10-22, 08:37
Been by there few times but never went in. Is HJ the only extra offered?It's a great rule of thumb in this hobby.

Extortioner
12-05-22, 18:39
Went to see Korean Moon based on of another review I saw. She's very attractive for me. She gives a really good massage followed by suction. I enjoy it because it is mind blowing LOL. I would recommend giving her a try at least once.

Doomy14
01-07-23, 14:46
Had a nice 1 hr massage there a few days ago. It was a thorough massage with the right amount of teasing and a nice finish. Great hour of bliss. 60 to house.

50 to provider. Left quite happy.

KoreanSpaking
01-13-23, 09:58
I was in town on business and went to a subway to get a bite to eat when I noticed a spa sign. So after I ate I decide to treat myself to a massage. Turns out they are a new Korean massage spa that had only been open a week or two. I asked for a hard massage and that exactly what I got and needed. The woman's English was pretty good but her massage was very good. $70 for the massage and 40 tip. I might have to go back again before I leave tomorrow.

Moto82
02-18-23, 22:46
I'll be visiting next week, what's the entrance price for Kimochi? Is it 65/ hr?

Also is moon still working?

Went to see Korean Moon based on of another review I saw. She's very attractive for me. She gives a really good massage followed by suction. I enjoy it because it is mind blowing LOL. I would recommend giving her a try at least once.

KNY39
02-20-23, 22:44
I'll be visiting next week, what's the entrance price for Kimochi? Is it 65/ hr?

Also is moon still working?Just got back from there. Entrance price is $40.00.

Brentwood1
03-03-23, 01:59
I was in town on business and went to a subway to get a bite to eat when I noticed a spa sign. So after I ate I decide to treat myself to a massage. Turns out they are a new Korean massage spa that had only been open a week or two. I asked for a hard massage and that exactly what I got and needed. The woman's English was pretty good but her massage was very good. $70 for the massage and 40 tip. I might have to go back again before I leave tomorrow.Was this just a straight up massage or did you leave more then happy because of the services?

Sagras14
05-15-23, 23:30
Been there 2 times and saw Moon who has great skills for a pleasure. Decent Eng skills, skinny. Solid massage followed by a vigorous HJ. Very accommodated.Just visited w Moon. . 6 hr house 1 tip buys full nude mass &play +HJ. She's a pro for sure some miles on her but seems to take care of herself and cleanliness conscious. Very attentive and let me wander all over her during our session. As I was leaving she indicated FS possible next time. Sorry didn't ask $ bec I don't live nearby and will probably not have opportunity to return. Overall exp was 8/10.

Extortioner
05-16-23, 14:14
Tried all girls here and Moon is my first choice so far. I guess BBBJ / BBBJCIM or even much better raw ramming on her kitty could be on the menu. Will let you know.

BackStreetPerv
05-28-23, 11:00
Stopped by Kimochi. She asked for extra tip and then gave me a hella good bare oral service which was really enjoyable. I don't think BBFS is available here.

Nostranonymous
06-04-23, 06:50
Was in the area and on the basis of recent reviews, went to Kimochi. Decided to go with whomever I got, but it turned out I drew Moon.

Have to agree with everyone else: the service is excellent and much is available. She isn't young, but definitely holding up well. I did not experience anything bare like others have mentioned.

I will advise that you be sure to have the exact amount you intend to part with in your possession. My change from the entry fee (. 4) was set down and later scooped up after we negotiating tip (we agreed to 1. 2, but she took 1. 4). I called her out on it, but she promised me the Moon, and I caved. Still think it's a bad practice and count it against her when thinking back on the experience.

Also, I had no problem with it, but never before have been asked to put my clothing inside an ottoman, LOL. Anyone know the reasoning for this?

ScansPeak
06-04-23, 13:48
Was in the area and on the basis of recent reviews, went to Kimochi. Decided to go with whomever I got, but it turned out I drew Moon.

Have to agree with everyone else: the service is excellent and much is available. She isn't young, but definitely holding up well. I did not experience anything bare like others have mentioned.

I will advise that you be sure to have the exact amount you intend to part with in your possession. My change from the entry fee (. 4) was set down and later scooped up after we negotiating tip (we agreed to 1. 2, but she took 1. 4). I called her out on it, but she promised me the Moon, and I caved. Still think it's a bad practice and count it against her when thinking back on the experience.

Also, I had no problem with it, but never before have been asked to put my clothing inside an ottoman, LOL. Anyone know the reasoning for this?Probably to delay you if a problem arises. Like VIP on Scottsville used to make you take your shoes off and leave them by the main entrance. Do they have a table shower at kimochi?

GreedyGash
07-01-23, 15:20
Visited Kimochi recently and overall had a nice time. I lucked out because I was in the Rochester area and read a review about her posted on other board. Took a TS which was nice. Back in the room, we started the massage on the massage table. She thoroughly massaged the back area with good pressure and also gave a good head massage. The entire we made small talk so I could know her better.

On the flip, she pleased me with a nice head bobbing for a while. She was eager to please me so I couldn't hold it anymore. Huge explosion in the bag. Took a short nap while she was giving me a post-nut massage after cleaned me up with hot towels.

BackStreetPerv
08-02-23, 17:37
Back to her. Tried other spots near but all were lackluster nothing to write home about. Moon's ass is greedy so you could plow her kitty as much as you want because she wants it too.

Bonneville
08-08-23, 09:04
Is there any point in checking out spas or local providers in surrounding areas such as Henrietta, Bergen, Chili, LeRoy or Batavia? Its a long shot I know. Anyone have a local fav? Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Bonneville
09-06-23, 13:43
Dropped in on Kimochi during the week and drew Candy. Not busy at all there. I was very pleased with all of the services provided and the cost. She's not the greatest looker but neither am I! Super friendly and open to suggestions. Would recommend and return.

KarmaSans2
12-11-23, 09:15
Does anyone know of what the best places are in or around Chili, NY? I've been to a couple that were pretty disappointing so I wanted to see if anyone has had a good experience recently. Feel free to PM me with any suggestions. Thanks!

TexasPod
12-19-23, 14:14
Paid a visit to S Wellness Spa the other day and there is a new girl there. Jenny, all I can say is wow! A petite sweet snack, attractive face, big breasts and round ass.

Loves to look at you while stroking you slowly and the teasing is amazing.

Gives a great massage and HE. I believe more's on the menu but for now I will just enjoy her touch and smile!

HickOK45
01-19-24, 03:10
How is this girl? Seems like one of the few white girls offering massage and a HJ on STG these days.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/rochester/massage/caucasian_e/sexy-certified-masseuse-/539405003783

Zimbo21
01-19-24, 20:36
How is this girl? Seems like one of the few white girls offering massage and a HJ on STG these days.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/rochester/massage/caucasian_e/sexy-certified-masseuse-/539405003783She has good reviews on another site. LMK how you make out.

DismissiveWave
02-07-24, 14:17
Visited Kimochi and asked their lineup. 2 Gilfs were available and both were too skinny no ass. Not my cup of tea. Just walked.