PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GetLost
10-07-14, 16:23
I'd like an opinion on this please.

To my fellow mongers, what would you have done yourself in this situation?

To those who know Staten Island the SW scene is all but dead here. A straggler here and there but that's it. Of course there's BP and CL and we all know how hit or miss those venues are. I don't really partake in the hobby anymore as I feel it's such a pain in the ass but I will now and then strictly out of boredom. I have a lot of time and $$ on my hands and I want to use it wisely. So I really take my time to screen these women and weed out the bad ones which most of them usually are.

So I answer a local CL ad that just said "massage". Hot MILF will rub all your pleasures away. There's no photo. So I call and this woman answers by the name of Lola. Yeah, right. Sexy voice though. Tells me that for $ she will give me a dynamite massage with a really nice happy ending. Or a nice BBBJ for 60 more or CFS and a BBBJ for 150 total. OK I said where will I be going I asked. She's only outcall. No sorry, I don't let anyone I don't know where I live nor do I want a stranger in my home. I like to stay unrobbed. I say sorry maybe another time and hang up. 15 minutes later she calls back and says we can get a room and she will split the cost with me. Gives me a sob story about how hard it is to make money nowadays. Boo hoo! Nah I said I'm not interested anymore. Getting weird vibes. I hang up. She calls me back yet again a little later and says that she has a van and a safe place to park and we can do the deed in her van. By now the red flags and whistles and bells are going off. Did this broad honestly think I would take her up on her offer? If they seem anxious to meet you and to get your money it's always a setup. I said no, hung up and promptly blocked her number. Too weird. So my question is this: What would you have done in this situation? Blow her off like I did or meet her? I feel I did the smart thing and said no.

NewTwoScene
10-07-14, 20:45
I think you played it smart. The old me would have gave her a meet and then decided but nowadays I have too much to lose so I would never risk it. I do insane amount of research before meeting these girls nowadays.

Tanatloc
10-08-14, 00:47
So my question is this: What would you have done in this situation? Blow her off like I did or meet her? I feel I did the smart thing and said no.I would get a prepaid phone for those type of calls in the first place And if she has no place to invite you but is so desperate to get the money so she calls you twice I would speculate if she's not a junkie.

Rampage1212
10-08-14, 01:25

To those who know Staten Island the SW scene is all but dead here. A straggler here and there but that's it. Of course there's BP and CL and we all know how hit or miss those venues are. I don't really partake in the hobby anymore as I feel it's such a pain in the ass but I will now and then strictly out of boredom. I have a lot of time and $$ on my hands and I want to use it wisely. So I really take my time to screen these women and weed out the bad ones which most of them usually are.

So I answer a local CL ad that just said "massage". Hot MILF will rub all your pleasures away. There's no photo. So I call and this woman answers by the name of Lola. Yeah, right. Sexy voice though. Tells me that for $ she will give me a dynamite massage with a really nice happy ending. Or a nice BBBJ for 60 more or CFS and a BBBJ for 150 total. OK I said where will I be going I asked. She's only outcall. No sorry, I don't let anyone I don't know where I live nor do I want a stranger in my home. I like to stay unrobbed. I say sorry maybe another time and hang up. 15 minutes later she calls back and says we can get a room and she will split the cost with me. Gives me a sob story about how hard it is to make money nowadays. Boo hoo! Nah I said I'm not interested anymore. Getting weird vibes. I hang up. She calls me back yet again a little later and says that she has a van and a safe place to park and we can do the deed in her van. By now the red flags and whistles and bells are going off. Did this broad honestly think I would take her up on her offer? If they seem anxious to meet you and to get your money it's always a setup. I said no, hung up and promptly blocked her number. Too weird. So my question is this: What would you have done in this situation? Blow her off like I did or meet her? I feel I did the smart thing and said no.I would blow her off LOL anybody with a sane mind would ditch that person. Sounds super fishy.

DNice02
10-08-14, 01:38
Don't let the little head think for the big head. Stay away.

GetLost
10-08-14, 07:46
I would get a prepaid phone for those type of calls in the first place And if she has no place to invite you but is so desperate to get the money so she calls you twice I would speculate if she's not a junkie.I always use a prepaid phone. I'm not married so that I have to hide my activities but I use it also for when I meet any woman. That way if they go crazy on you they don't know your real number.

Findaho
10-08-14, 22:23

So I answer a local CL ad that just said "massage". Hot MILF will rub all your pleasures away. There's no photo. So I call and this woman answers by the name of Lola. Yeah, right. Sexy voice though. Tells me that for $ she will give me a dynamite massage with a really nice happy ending. Or a nice BBBJ for 60 more or CFS and a BBBJ for 150 total. OK I said where will I be going I asked. She's only outcall. No sorry, I don't let anyone I don't know where I live nor do I want a stranger in my home. I like to stay unrobbed. I say sorry maybe another time and hang up. 15 minutes later she calls back and says we can get a room and she will split the cost with me. Gives me a sob story about how hard it is to make money nowadays. Boo hoo! Nah I said I'm not interested anymore. Getting weird vibes. I hang up. She calls me back yet again a little later and says that she has a van and a safe place to park and we can do the deed in her van. By now the red flags and whistles and bells are going off. Did this broad honestly think I would take her up on her offer? If they seem anxious to meet you and to get your money it's always a setup. I said no, hung up and promptly blocked her number. Too weird. So my question is this: What would you have done in this situation? Blow her off like I did or meet her? I feel I did the smart thing and said no.You did the right thing. It was either a set up or she was desperate. Desperate is a huge turn off to me. I also hate if a provider contacts you when you haven't contacted them first. I've had a provider text me before out of no where. Red Flag. . never see them again!

SleepDesign
05-27-15, 15:46
Been seeing this Ad can anyone give me some info.

As Soon As Possible please . .

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/5044458247.html

Vamight
12-24-16, 14:43
https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/5926018538.html

DarkKnightXXX
12-25-16, 04:37
https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/5926018538.htmlYou should definitely pass on this woman. Not worth time or the frustration that will surely arise. Too many rules and checks to get through to even get to the fun and then after that everything is sloppy and that's speaking from 6 years ago, so it's possible she has deteriorated even more body and skill wise. Not worth it. That's just my opinion and if you are still compelled, please indulge and report back.

Flyguy1980
11-14-17, 03:08
Decided to try an outcall CL service 917 332-7468 while staying in midtown east, was quoted $$$ but said no way, they came down to $$ and I agreed with the assistant that I would provide the oil and protection. The girl who arrived was an attractive 40-sh girl (I requested an older girl) but just simply pressed on my arms and legs for the massage, didn't let me even glance at her panties, and wanted me to DIY in the end. While DIY, I stopped and said "what do you get from this" hinting that I'm doing all the work. She said " and I grimaced, lost my pitch, stopped cold turkey, told her I will give her 1. 5 for her 45 minutes and indicated that she should tell her boss to look up the word honesty. Before she left she actually had the nerve to ask for a tip which I politely declined but did offer her water and a chocolate bar. She said people actually pay $$$ for companionship and a light massage. Not me. Watch out for this one. You can get a much better massage, HE and roaming for much less. Needless to say I will not be returning ever again.

Looks 7. 5, feet (couldn't see), massage 2, attitude 5, damage 1. 5.