PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 01:37
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

atlanta_matt
05-14-02, 02:32
went to the place at mission & decoto for first time. i cannot urge you strongly enough to be careful at this place, probably shouldn't go at all!!! that mimi girl isn't working there anymore apparently, is two chicks called "april" and "rose". rose is like most i've seen in the bay area AMPs, older and not so good looking, but hot body. April is HOT, in 20s, slim with good face.

first time 'bout two months back I negotiated $80 with rose for full-service, she got me hard and began to put me in her without a condom!!! I said no frigging way and got a bbbj, which I probably should have passed on considering her not using comdoms for FS. she WAS extremely nice, but not worth the risk.

second time saw april, and she did real nice foreplay, kissing and all, sucking on tits. she rubbed me against her pussy, so I had my eyes closed and was enjoying all this, then I look and see she's doing NO HANDS! i was in her for about ten second w/o a frigging condom!!! I asked her what the hell is going on at this place, and she said when the owner is there they can't use condoms b/c she would know what was going on!!!! So I used my own rubber!!!! yeah, the owner will know what's going on when y'all die of AIDS too.

do not get a BBBJ, insist on a condom or don't do jack shit! Better yet, avoid this place b/c it is not worth your life. I am not going back.

Arandy
05-14-02, 09:19
atlanta_matt

were these girls korean??? TIA (Thanks In Advance)

BlnkNameCruiser
05-15-02, 16:22
atlanta_matt ,
What is the name of the place you are talking about? I have been scoping out places and not sure what to go to since there are not a lot of review in Fremont considering the large amount of establishments.

BlnkNameCruiser
05-15-02, 16:45
Happy Feet on Grimmer,
I was driving through Fremont with my GF. She saw the Happy Feet place and it looks really legit Chinese on the outside. She wanted to stop in. I thought it odd they were open at 9:30 if they were a foot massage place.

We went in, I played dumb (I could tell what this place really was). Some chick came out of the back room and said she was busy. We wandered around a bit until my GF wanted to leave. She said the place was very suspicious. She thought there was extra activity going on in the back room since the front has the standard chairs you sit in for foot massages.

I played dumb and was sure to not make any scene so she would quickly forget about it.

Anyone tried Happy Feet on Grimmer?

Member #6586
05-16-02, 00:32
Blanknamecruiser,

Boy you playin' with FIRE!! Check your e-mail.

BlnkNameCruiser
05-17-02, 12:15
What are you talking about? I read my email. I'll call you.

Anyway I want the name of the AMP Atlanta_Matt is talking about because I have been to afraid to drop $$ in Fremont adnd have to lose it since I have never tried any here. I dont want to be half way into it and leave and not be able to get my money back.

Member #6586
05-20-02, 14:33
BNC,

What do I mean! btw,I meant it in jest. Never take your women into one of those places fake sudden nausea if you have to. Please don't take this as a sterotype but possibly because your GF is Chinese she knows about AMPs but would never suspect that you would patronize such an establishment.

My woman being white has never really noticed such an establishment & I would never bring her "into the light" if I could help it. I wouldn't wnat her thinking that I know of such palces, that's all.

I think I'll check the place out though.

The_Hurricane77
05-22-02, 18:02
Has anyone gone to this AMP that atlanta_Matt is talking about?

jtmadcap
06-25-02, 11:54
Cruiser, JoeZ & Hurricane;

I've been to this place a couple of times (although it was about 2 years ago). Although I didn't experience the same thing as atlanta_Matt, the person I was with (I think her name was Tu) did seam very nervous at first. While she does provide FS, apparently this is not the only source of buisness for the establishment. She said that she has to spend a lot of time giving facials to women, etc.

pussylover123
06-30-02, 23:46
hey bros,
Where can I get cool white chicks in fremont ,hayward, san jose, supertinos area?
most of the girls from ads didn't match the pics.
so any info?
Thanking you in advance!

hotboyz_sf
07-06-02, 13:22
PussyLover.....If you want white chicks, go to San Fran. They are SW...be careful of LE. They usually hang out near around Post and Hydes. Check also O'ferrel st. near Van Ness area. They usually ask around $120 for FS. 11PM is good time to cruise in that area.

whiteman
07-09-02, 14:49
Hi Guys,

Anyone ever try a massage parlor in Fremont Ca called Yan Yan massage. It is on maple street off Thorton behind the KFC. I know two girls that got a job there. They advertised in SF weekly and on lovings dot com. Their names their are kitty and may. Kitty is the one that will greet you at the door she is very slim with a beautiful face. She is about 5'10. I dated Kitty a few times before she worked there. Wow, what a *****. This girls whole life is based around sex. She has the most sexy voice I have ever heard. She can hypnotize you with her voice. You could go there fuck her after you are done she has the power to confince you that she never did anything like that before. With that innocent face you may believe her. I visited her there one time. I didn't get a massage but she assured me they were straight massage there. Anyway, that place is now closed down. I was told that the police made arrests there. Anyone ever been there? How much do they charge

JoseMarti
08-13-02, 01:41
atlanta_matt

is the docoto place $80 all inclusive or $45? + $80.

BlnkNameCruiser
10-22-02, 02:37
YUM. I was pulling into a parking lot on Peralta very close to Fremont Blvd. It has a cell phone store and a few offices. I saw a beautiful Asian girl, tall, looking at me and an older one who was talking to her out front of a place called Paradise Spa.

I parked the car and pretended I was going to the cell phone store and the girl very forwardly smiled at me. She was tall and georgeous and wearing a sun dress.

Anyone tried this place out? My first time ever seeing it before.

Member #6586
10-22-02, 03:25
Blank,

Why did'nt you chat her up? Check your e-mail I just sent you one.

BlnkNameCruiser
10-23-02, 02:28
Allen,
Yeah I know, sometimes I am in an aggressive frame of mind and I do that kind of thing. I have managed to date AMP girls that way. Remember the old Pro Oriental in Mt View? The young Viet girl with the body AND face that is so beautiful, it makes you want to cry and move to your grandma's? I managed to date her for a while until I pulled out of it knowing I didnt want to grow it more than that. Very nice though.

Blanknamecruiser

PtooCool
10-25-02, 12:57
Can somebody Please tell me where to get a good HJ in fremont, Union city area. ptoocool@yahoo.com.
Thank you

Dumbass
11-04-02, 19:42
I know that place you are talking about on Peralta near Fremont Blvd. Nice massage. Extras are hit and miss. I see Linda (very cute viet gal) and she takes good care of me. There is no FS so don't bother to ask. They will not offer anything or speak of a tip. I think this is basically a legit place but some girls might take care of you if they feel you're not LE. I have never tipped more than $20

JoeZ
11-26-02, 14:09
I think it's Princess Spa you guys are talking about. Agree with Dumbass don't expect FS from this all-viet joint. But they don't charge extra for HJ either. Surprised they survived the recent Fremont PD crack-dwon; might be all legit now.

PtooCool
12-02-02, 14:57
Originally posted by JoeZ
I think it's Princess Spa you guys are talking about. Agree with Dumbass don't expect FS from this all-viet joint. But they don't charge extra for HJ either. Surprised they survived the recent Fremont PD crack-dwon; might be all legit now.

PtooCool
12-02-02, 14:58
Anybody know about the place on the corner of mission and Decoto in union city?

JoeZ
12-02-02, 23:38
There's plenty of coverage of this place on the old forum, e.g.:

By Dirtydonedave on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 - 12:49 am:

The Place on Decoto and Mission - I am very knowledgable about it. There is only one lady working up stairs, mimi. She is vietnamese, very slim and polite. Your first visit she will tell you she does facial skin care only, but she wil ask you to take off all your close to work on your face. You stay on your back the entire time. She will make a comment on your hard-on and that is when it is ok to touch her. Depending on her mood, she soemtimes will only do hand jobs, sometimes blow jobs, and other times FS. She is not a knock out, but for a mear $60 after 45 in the door, you can get fs. She really like doggy the most. Good-luck.

Originally posted by ptoocool
Anybody know about the place on the corner of mission and Decoto in union city?

BlnkNameCruiser
12-19-02, 15:49
AMP on Decoto and Mission
I visited. I was greeted by a beautiful young Viet girl. Turns out she is only the hostess. I guess that is to keep you from leaving after seeing the one who is actually going to work on you.

The older Viet gal came in and began the massage with hot towels. She kept going in and out of the room, talking to the hostess chick. She then told me the other girl is the supervisor to make sure she does everything right. Much of the time she left the door cracked open. That sure was annoying.

Then she gets a phone call from the owner. and I sit there for 5 mins.

They got nervous because I gave my usual "yes I have been here before" but when I didnt know where the shower was the supervisor got scared.

The older viet gal questioned me but delievered the goods in the most annoying way. constantly changing things around, rubbing lotion up her crotch, not letting me penetrate after agreeing and tipping, etc. Once I did puch my member in her, she relaxed and let me.

Pretty annoying experience, maybe it gets better after you re visit.

on my way out the hot young girl had changed from long pants to a mini skirt. I had been under the impression by her telling others that there was no one available while I was in the room, that she doesnt service, I wonder why the change of clothes?

blanknamecruiser

BlowJoe
01-18-03, 14:29
Does anyone know where Natalie who used to work at VIP but Hair is now working?

BlowJoe
01-18-03, 14:31
I recently had a great time at VIP but Hair with Monica.

Monica looks 1/2 white 1/2 asian. She has large breasts and is a little chunky in the thighs and midsection... She gives creat service, and even lets me kiss her (no French).

I've always had a great time at VIP and if you a regular they wisk you right in for a good time. No problems with negotiation, either. Quality does vary but like Natalie before her Monica is a keeper and I'm hooked.

PtooCool
02-07-03, 14:59
Went to the place on peralta and fremont. Saw Linda very cute gal. Very good massage. It was $ 50.0 for half hour (Can somebody tell me if its right or they overcharged me)

Took me to a room in the back, told me to put the robe on. She came back in with clean towels told me to take the robe off and lay on the table. Started working on my back for about 15 minutes and then told me to turn over and worked on front covering my hard on with a towel. Finished with wiping the whole body with a warm towel, and offered me cold water or tea. Never talked about tip or any other services.

I left her 20 because she was very polite, massage was good and she did not hurry.

Seems like a Legit place.

BlnkNameCruiser
02-10-03, 05:16
ptoocool, I dont think you were over charged but that is the most I think I would pay for that. They range from 40-50 for 1/2hr
I suspect you can get more than that at that place. I see it often lit up at night, and suspect there is more than a massage going on, but I doubt FS.

blanknamecruiser

Glad to hear someone went to VIP but Hair. I always loked at that wacky name and knew it must be more than meets the eye, but never tried.

PtooCool
02-10-03, 20:18
Anybody knows any other place in fremont for nice massage and HJ.

BlowJoe
02-10-03, 22:34
Visited VIP but Hair again. Monica does not work on Mondays and pickings seemed slim. There is a new girl there named Tina. She has a pretty bad "butter face" (everythings good but her face).

Body wise, she has some perky tits with some gorgeously large and erect nipples. She's a little wide in the middle and a little dumpy in the butt (not so bad, though...).

What she does have is a wild streak. She contorted herself to show off her nice looking pussy, which I ate out wonderfully. She really grinded my head between her legs. She liked when I licked her asshole too.

She performed an okay BJ, playing with my asshole a bit, but not taking my lead that she could play more down there.

She really pushed for me to fuck her in a hurry, which was a little annoying. However, she definitely could fuck well... At one point I had her sit on her hands and knees and I promptly inserted a finger in her asshole! Then I finger fucked her as well (lots of girls won't let you finger fuck them)... she was very moist and muscular down there...

Finished her from behind. Things went a little quick but that sometimes happens. She's a real firecracker.

She claimed she's brand new. She speaks lousy English but at least was enthusiastic. Not sure I will partake again, due to face and lack of a killer bod. But not a bad time... at VIP you always get pretty lucky.

BlowJoe
02-19-03, 13:51
Boys, I've think I've found the perfect AMP provider -- Rose at VIP but Hair.

Rose is a Filipino with a pretty but not spectacular face (maybe a 7). Nice smile and hair. What is outstanding is her body below the neck -- petite with not an ounce of fat, very well proportioned. A tight ass to go with very very nice D cups. Now, these aren't natural Ds and that may be a turn-off for some. I'm usually not a fan of implants. But, these look really good and feel pretty good too. Think comic-book style large breasts and now you're getting the picture. Easily a 9 body.

In terms of service she did a good job. Lots of good touching and then kept asking if she could suck my dick. She did, enthusiastically. I then got an up close and personal look at her very nice looking (and tasting) pussy. Everything is great looking on this girl.

We fucked in several positions, at one point she asked me to fuck her while she sat in a chair. All the time we were fucking she kept looking at herself and myself in the mirror, which was a real turn-on.

I then asked if I could cum on her tits, and she said yes. I climbed up on top for a little more BJ action so I could get ready to finish -- and I did all over those mammoth breasts. She appreciated my toweling off her cum-covered boobs.

Rose works Thursday-Sunday. Definitely worth asking by name and to even hold out for if she's with someone else. Her English isn't great, but her body and service are.

Dumbass
02-20-03, 17:38
I've went to (last year) VIP but never tried it because they said they not do not offer massage. Looks like 40 for some type of service, what's the tip for FS? I don't want to go in without proper tip.

Ptoocool... Go see Linda again. She gives me a happy ending with no mention of tip, but I give her $10-20. The massage very good. I think I love her... :-)

AGL
02-20-03, 19:27
blowjoe - stunning report. i'm sold.... what's location of vip but hair? number is helpful to me if you have it.

thanks,
agl

PtooCool
02-20-03, 23:15
How much does it cost for 1/2 hour and full hour?

BlowJoe
02-21-03, 12:24
VIP But Hair is on Fremont blvd in Irvington, just south of Grimmer near a Round Table Pizza.

Entry fee for a "1/2 hr appointment" is $45. The stated services include hot towel wraps. Full Service I always tip $100.

I forgot to mention but in addition to all of described below Rose allowed me to kiss her (like Monica) and eventually we engaged in a little light frenching. Rose also let me finger fuck her.

Go to it boys.

BlowJoe
03-04-03, 00:34
I visited Rose again. Pretty much the same fab experience. I did notice she was a bit chunkier in the butt and upper thights than I remember, but still a wonderful time.

This time she let me insert fingers into her asshole and pussy at the same time, and she exgaged in lots more deep french kissing.

After I finished she gave me a very nice "hard" massage (which this day was my preference).

BlowJoe
03-04-03, 00:37
I visited Linda at Paradise Spa. For some reason I was thinking this was the same Linda I saw at the (now closed) massage place behind the KFC on Fremont Blvd near Thorton.

This was a different Linda. Pretty much as advertised -- nothing but HJ, though she did allow me to feel up her legs and squeeze her books over the bra but under her shirt.

I don't get this kind of place/service. Linda has augmented boobs and dresses provacatively. So why not offer more than a clothed HJ?

She didn't ask for a tip, but I gave her a $20 anyway. Nice massage, too.

PtooCool
03-05-03, 14:56
I went to VIP but Hair last Friday saw Rose, good looking on a scale of 1 to 10.

Massage 5 Body 8 Face 9 Attitudes 8
Very good service I tipped her 80 for full service.

Went and saw Linda at paradise spa. Again she gave me a very good massage, But did not even offer any other service, I even pointed down to my dick and asked her if she was going to take care of it, She said she does not do it. But she did let me feel up her legs while she was working on my back, but she moved my hands out and put them on the table very nicely when I tried to go up to touch her pussy. I left her $20 tip.

Both Places charged me $50 for 1/2 hour (I think they are overcharging these days)

Lucky888
03-07-03, 00:18
VIP but Hair referral??

I'm thinking of taking a visit to VIP but hair in the next week or so....but want to make sure I have the best chance of getting properly cared for on my first visit. So I was wondering if anyone who's been there previously (or preferably multiple times) mentioned their "name" ....so I could say so-n-so recommended ya to me.

Thanks for the help fellow mongers, and I'll post a report here after my visit.

Peace

p.s. Anyone been there early in the day...like before noon? all services avail?

PtooCool
03-07-03, 15:00
Visited Linda again at Paradise spa. Same service, this time I asked straight about a hand job, she replied she does not do that. I keep going back there Because the massage is great and Linda is very sweet, no rush and she gives you a full half hour of good massage.

At VIP but hair mention Mike.

BlowJoe
03-07-03, 23:28
The second time I saw Rose it was about 11:00 in the AM so yes all services are available.

amadrid
03-13-03, 18:02
Hello all,

Lately I have had great success at alot of different places. The first is Pro Shiatsu in Fremont. This place is very expenseive and the girls are not the hot. Don't waste you time. Princess Salor off of Peralta in Fremont is good for a nice massage and they have some good looking gals but they do not offer full service.

My next venture took me on a drive into Hayward if you go down Union City Blvd all the way to Industrial turn left onto Industrial go down abot a quarter mile on the left there will be some office buildings. I think it is sweet H look for the asian symbols on the door. Anyway if you don't mind a drive this is the place to go. It will cost 45 for half hour and 60 for an hour. There are good looking girls all the time. The only problem with this place is that it is only open between 10 and 7 or 8 depending. The massage is good and tips range from 20 for HJ to 60 for BJ and 100 for full service. They will start out at a high price but you can negociate with them.

BlowJoe
03-13-03, 22:50
I went to Lucky Star Spa/NB Relaxation on Thornton between Fremont Blvd and Paseo Padre. This place generally only takes 1 hr appts but I wanted to get back to work and asked for a 1/2 hr. They charged me $30.

I saw Jennifer. She gives a very, very good massage. But, I also wanted more. All she allows is a HJ but she did it all too well. As I was cumming she did allow me to grope her breasts a bit.

If you're looking for a great massage with perhaps a happy ending this is the place.

Dumbass
03-19-03, 18:49
I just got back from Lucky Spa on Thornton. Saw Deanna and she was cute (body 7 face 6.5) $30 for half hour. Next time I will go for the full hour (only $45!) When she walked in she said she would change clothes if I had paid for an hour. Not sure what that means, but I will find out next time. Gave a nice massage but said she doesn't like HJ. Said she was to nervous to loose her job and she needs the money. I almost talked her into it, but she wanted $40!!. I passed, and then she helped me finish myself. I gave her $10 tip. I would recoomend this place for a decent massage for only $30. I am sure there's no FS offered.

Now I'm saving up to see Rose at VIP :-)

BlowJoe
03-22-03, 16:48
Well, the honeymoon with Rose is over.

I visited her again at VIP after work. Once I took the shower I waited in the room for close to ten minutes. Once she came in there was a little touching before she asked if I wanted to fuck her. After saying yes, she went to get a condom. She came back and more touching then she quickly said she wanted to suck my dick. A good CBJ ensued, though she was working fast and furious.

Sensing I was going to cum, I asked her to stop and then she said, fuck me baby. I did a little but again felt like I was going to cum so I wanted to eat her out for a while. In previous visits this had gone on for a while but this time it was rushed -- and she didn't let me finger fuck her. She kept asking me to fuck her.

We did so in several positions. Later, I pulled out and had her suck my dick again. She kept trying to get me to cum. At one point she stuck my dick between her massive breasts and asked me to titty fuck her.

In the end, I did her from behind while laying down. She didn't let me french kiss her, as she did last time.

I was done in about ten minutes.

I know after work is a busy time, especially for someone of her quality. But, I am a regular here and she recognized me. If she is on a fast pace, rushing your regulars is not a great idea. Tipper her $80 which is $20 less than my usual.

I will not see Rose again.

amadrid
03-24-03, 01:30
So I went to Princess Salon, why? I don't know there is never F/S
there but the women are cute. Anyways got the usual 60 for an hour, with a H/J at the end. Over all a good place to get a massage.

PtooCool
03-25-03, 15:15
Went to VIP Yesterday saw Rose. They charged me $50 for 1/2 hour.

She took me to the room gave me a robe and came back after a few minutes and started working on my back, told me to turn around and went straight for my hard dick. $ 80 for half and half.

I used my full half hour. She has good attitude and a nice body but the best is her tight pussy and fucking techniques. Will go back.

Could some body tell me exactly where this lucky star place is on Thornton. What are their rates?

Dumbass
03-27-03, 16:14
Ptoocool,
The Lucky Star place is easy to find. If you're on Thornton you'll cross Fremont where you should pass the gas station on your left and fast food on the right. About a block or so later you see a little strip mall on your left. There's pizza joint and some other business as well. You can't miss it.

It's $45 for an hour for basic massage. I said I onlt wanted 1/2 hour so I was charged $30. Seems like a ligit place. I think the massage is better at Princess Spa.

Happy Hunting

LoveAMP
04-18-03, 20:31
Has anyone tried Korean Pleasure in Fremont? Who would you recommend?

Dumbass
04-22-03, 18:07
Where is this place (Korean Pleasure) ? I never heard of it.

LoveAMP
04-28-03, 08:37
Originally posted by dumbass
Where is this place (Korean Pleasure) ? I never heard of it. http://www.sexynfoxy.com/kp/girls.html

Dumbass
05-07-03, 17:14
Just got back from Lucky Star and it was very good. I went for the 1 hr service this time (can't beat it for $45!). saw April who was not too much to look at, but man she gave a great massage and happy ending. She walked on my back and the whole 9 yards. Gave really nice attention to my b**l sa*k. Tipped her $20 and felt like a new man. I still have to give my top rating to Linda at Princess because she's WAY cute and gives a really good massage, but Luck Star will get my bussiness untill I get bored.

Need to save up so I can sample rose at VIP.

dumbass

hotboyz_sf
05-10-03, 22:14
dumbass....I found that Lucky Star place. 1hr service time is $45. How much did you pay extra for FS? Do they have FS? Thanks bro...Appriciated...

hotboyz_sf
05-10-03, 22:28
Can you guys please tell me where VIP place is?

JoeZ
05-11-03, 17:29
Lucky Star is a HJ only (or most) place; VIP is on Fremont Blvd. cross Grimmer, next door to Round Table Pizza.
JZ

hotboyz_sf
05-12-03, 01:25
Thanks JoeZ

Old Fat Guy
05-15-03, 02:41
Hey guys

I'm new to the forum so I'm hoping to get some info from you experienced guys. I live in Fremont but I haven't been to an AMP in several years. The last one was Kumiko's--the place that's closed now that used to be on Fremont Blvd between Peralta and Thornton. I only went there once. The woman was kind of cute, mid 30's and offered 50/50 for $100. I was only interested in a HJ so she said $80 and like a dumbass, I agreed. Before that experience, I used to frequent a place that was next door to 24 hr Fitness on Fremont blvd very near VIP. There was one really cute girl there named Wendy--very short and petite and she would do HJ for $45 or CBJ for $60 and she let you finger her pussy at the same time. Unfortunately, they closed several years ago.

I need a recommendation for one of the existing AMPs. I prefer short petite women, and unlike most males, I not only don't like big boobs, they actually kinda gross me out. And the other "rub" (sorry about the bad pun) is, that I can't "function" with a condom so I'm looking for just a HJ or preferably a BBBJ from a women with attributes like I described.

Any ideas are appreciated.

I will do a report when I have something to tell

Thanks a lot

OFG

LoveAMP
05-17-03, 04:56
OFG,

Why don't you just read the forum?

LoveAMP

Dumbass
05-20-03, 11:21
OFG,
Princess is your place and Linda is your gal. She gives a great massage, but I've heard she doesn't always give a happy ending. She won't ask you if you if you need anything else or speak of tips. Good Luck.

Lucky Star is the other place that will give a decent massage with happy ending (No FS). Only 45 for 1 hour.

DA

LoveAMP
05-20-03, 18:19
Dumbass,

OFG had just one post and two posts earlier a few places were mentioned. I suspect that OFG might be more interested in the following places?

OFG,

Donut House, 46625 Mission Boulevard
Fresh Donuts & Bagels, 34169 Fremont Boulevard
Maple Leaf Donuts, 41200 Blacow Road
Mission Valley Donuts, 39975 Mission Boulevard
USA Donut, 40575 Fremont Boulevard
Vasys Donut Shop, 3942 Washington Boulevard

If these are not on your beat, tell us where you cruise!

LoveAMP

Old Fat Guy
05-21-03, 01:22
Thanks for the recommendations Dumbass---I'll check Linda out and report back. Did you mean to NOT mention tips with her? I'm a little unclear. Anyone in particular at Lucky Star you'd recommend? Also, no one has mentioned the place at Decoto and Mission in awhile but I do recall someone mentioning they got a BBBJ there but it was from an older not so attractive woman I think. Anyone been there recently?

Loveamp---having a bad day? If you had bothered to actually READ my post you'd have noticed I was interested in SPECIFIC body types none of which were mentioned in the 2 months of previous posts I DID read. Mostly mentioned were TALL and Fake breast implants neither of which interest me.

FYI--I hate donuts almost as much as wise ass clueless kids....

OFG

BlnkNameCruiser
05-21-03, 10:53
OFG and others,
You need to understand they are all freaked about the places they like to go getting busted. Usually the deal here is to offer tips tricks experiences etc, before you ask, that way people know you are for real. THen when you have a decent number of posts under your belt they will give up some info to you.

others,
The BBBJ was offered at Decoto and Mission but she no longer works there. Yes she was older and didnt offer good service as she was constantly walking in and out of the room, I think they gave her trouble there.

blanknamecruiser

JoeZ
05-26-03, 13:35
Thanks Blank, for continuing providing veteran advice on this board. Heard you moved to China; get a feel for the AMP heaven?

Talking about Princess, how many of you have noticed the building next to it? On a recent Sunday afternoon, I felt the urge to see Linda and dashed out to Princess. As I turned into the parking lot, a big white fella with short hair stopped me --- yes a big guy wearing black sunglasses gestured me to stop at the parking lot. Said to myself "man, I'm dead. First time stepping into a crime scene", I was as scared as sh*t. When I wound down my window, he asked "are you here to attend the memorial service?" For the first time after dozens of visits to Princess Spa, I saw there was a church across the parking lot! Anyway I must have said my "No!" real loud or some, the big fella sight-followed me all the way from the parking lot to Princess' doorstep. Hope he finally got it... :0)

BlnkNameCruiser
06-20-03, 09:48
JoeZ
wow, news travels... What is tripping me out is Luck888 and I were planning some fun together in China, then I look around here inthe bay area and see he is posting all over here! What a small world.... He is here and there just as I am.

Action is crazy out here, and I am in what is considered to be afairly tame city compared to the far south provinces.

What is really nice is the prices are about the same or alittle less, but the girls are all TOTALLY clean. There are basically no drugs out here so the girls are much better quality.

Also their are bar girls who play with you alittle bit in the bar, then bar girls you take home, then street girls, then barber shop HJ's, a few barber shops that are nicknamed BJ factories, saunas with great FS. Not BS like the AMP's. Here you get reall massages, and young hotties with great bodies.

I am still dreaming about Bangkok. my buddies out here all swear it is the place...

blanknamecruiser

Member #6586
06-23-03, 02:15
Well it's not called BANGCOCK for nothing! It's so fucking rampant in Thailand that even my wife noticed when she went there on a month long sojourn with her father. I stayed behind and worked because if I had went with wifey it would have just been murder.

Member #6586
07-03-03, 20:20
Well Gents I have visited Lucky Star including today three times now. Each time I've had a different gal, although, I did ask for the same one (Diana) from two weeks ago. Was informed it was her day off so I took this gal Jennifer who smiled at me. I'll say this I have never received any extras, I think an HJ is all one could get, but the massages have been good and curiously enough they have improved each time. I do plan to go back and ask for Jen who gives a very firm massage I made sure to get her days off written on the business card. She did a lot of nut brushing and I suspect next time I will get an HJ. Cost $45 for the hour, tipped $25 very enjoyble if you want a legit massage. Jen is a good looking late 20's gal but on the way out I noticed two drop dead gorgeous mid 20's gals doing their make-up, did not look like maseuses more like escorts. Interesting place.

LoveAMP
07-07-03, 01:51
Allen,

Their web site http://www.luckystarmassage.com presents a very legit massage place, nice and clean.

I may have to give them a try. The price is right.

LoveAMP

Dumbass
07-07-03, 13:08
I have been to Lucky Star 3 times and they do give a good massage. At 45/hr and 30 for 1/2 hr, it's an excellent massage. I didn't get a happy ending on my 1st visit (not surprising), but I did on my next 2. The last time I was there, the gal didn't give a good firm massage, but was much more sensual and paid close attention to the fun zone.

DA

PtooCool
07-07-03, 14:49
Last time I visited Lucky I had a girl name sherry. Very good massage and no attitude. Any suggestions on any other girls who provide happy ending.

Atlanta GT
07-11-03, 04:08
Happy Feet next to Elegant on Grimmer is now advertising Chinese massage, $50 per hour. I had one with an appx 35 YO chick named Ping. Didn't get any extras, but they are definitely for the having, as she fooled around down there quite a bit. Looks like the std happy ending on your second visit. Massage and svc was good, chick is OK looking, but they dress like legit massage girls, full pants and all. She let me play with her titties a bit through her shirt, but overall probably not worth going back. Other chick working there was an even older chick, little chunky, with braces. Not good. They advertise relaxation massage in the Metro now.

Atlanta GT
07-11-03, 04:14
Called up a chick in Fremont from the Metro; you can find her. She partners with a younger chick, she says she's 30 but is definitely older like usual. Face ok, body standard, real tits. Charges $140. Gives very good service, really really gets into it, talks dirty. Nice girl, no rush, gave CBJ, did four different positions, then BBBJ. Reason I am going back: ended with a porno-style, head back, tongue out facial. Really made my day, and shocked the hell out of me. Will definitely go back.

Atlanta GT
07-11-03, 04:19
Had another bad experience at Elegant. I'd given up on Fremont, but was short on time so gave it at Happy Feet a chance that day. Saw the std older chick with avg body. Forget her name. She had a real attitude. I had come in, didn't like the looks of her, and tried to go to the place on Washington next to the tattoo joint. They had a 1-hour wait, so came back (was short on time, remember). So I went back to the Elegant chick, signed up for 30 mins. She apparently took it personally that I left to find something better, and gave me a crappy massage, dug her nails into my biceps once so hard that I was sore the next day. Wouldn't talk, went in and out of room, wouldn't let me touch her, and when 30 mins were up, said "thank you" and just walked out. What a waste of dough. I've been three three times and got crappy svc each time. I've tried Happy Feet, Elegant and the Wash place and thought each were crappy. Maybe will try VIP or Princess. Would like to find a decent AMP in Fremont.

JoeZ
07-13-03, 03:05
Thanks for the reports AGT. IMHO, this is the order in terms of service:
VIP > Princess > Pro Shiatsu (the Washington joint) > Elegant
Never knew Happy Foot offers extra so can't comment.

Man, don't I miss those days when Yan Yan was around..

PtooCool
07-14-03, 16:55
Can somebody suggest some names at Lucky star for HJ only ptoocool@yahoo.com

BlnkNameCruiser
07-15-03, 08:24
damn.. I guess I dont miss fremont since I moved to China I get more than I can handle.... ;-)

sorry guys! - if you come visit I can show you the time of your life. Young clean girls for better prices than you are paying for crap. It is worth the plane fare to China. there are no drugs out here so the girls that we think are crappy here are better than average compared to US.

blanknamecruiser

Member #6586
07-16-03, 02:12
Fellas,

Once again Blanknamecruiser is rubbing our faces in it but you know what smart ass you can't mosey on over to Outback in China and get a big juicy steak...well on second thought your in Shang Hi maybe you can...Live it up bro!

I went to Lucky last Wedensday & got a one hour with Diana this was my second time with her & did everything but put her hand on my erection. Still no HJ finish, she is nice, cute and all but will not partake of her again. Jen gives the firmest massage, I will visit her this week and see if I can get a happy ending from her.

Dumbass how is it that you got two happy endings???

Dumbass
07-16-03, 13:01
Hasn't anyone else got a happy ending from Lucky Star? Help me out here. Don't make me look like a ......Dumbass!! :-)

Hey if I knew what (if anything) I did I would share. I am really bad with names, but I will make a point to go back and get a name of a gal who helped me out. The 1st gal I saw told me I could take care of myself, but she wouldn't do it for me. The 2nd gal gave a great 1 hr massage (back walking and all) and then went for the goods in the end. The 3rd gal sat on my back and went for the fun zone after about 5 min back rub.

At least the price is right. All the other places in town charge more for 1/2 hour than what you get got 1 hour at Lucky

JoeZ
07-16-03, 21:20
Wow Fremont board is getting warm these days..

I've been to LS only once and I indeed got hand release from Jennifer (I think I paid $40 for the tip). No wow yet --- I knew her from her previous place, Happy Foot on Grimmer so it wasn't hard to have her do the deed. But I'll probably not go back to LS. Jenn was the youngest provider on the staff (rest were all >35) and she's not a stunner either. I'm sticking to what they call AAMPs (apt. amp), which seems to me have better service/$.

JoeZ
07-16-03, 21:23
For those of us who've patroned Ming's before it changed to LS, Jennifer told me the owner of the Ming's opened another shop down in Milpitas. Does anyone know what's the name is? Hope Ann is still with them.

Dumbass
07-17-03, 11:17
Joe Z

AAMP? This sounds a little risky to me. The ripoff factor seems like it might increase. However it might be worth the chance if the gals are much younger.

DA

Shiofuki
07-17-03, 17:25
The place Ming opened was in the same strip mall on Jacklin Road as that former Jacklin Chiro 2 or 3 years ago. I forget the name. The only girl that I know went down there was the Thai girl, Keike who was one of the 2 busted at Mings.

reese_nova
07-17-03, 22:32
Hey guys,

I'm new to the California AMPs and I need some tips on places that don't discriminate against black men. Also I notice alot of guys complain about the older women in the AMPs. I prefer the older women, as I have a fetish for older women. As long as I get FS I don'y care if the girl is older or fatter than the preferred young pettite type. I reciently moved here from Atlanta where I have been to dozens of AMPs with much success and great service. Not all experiences are good though. Anyway, I just want to know if there are any AMPs which are sure things in the Bay area, reguardless of the looks of the AMP provider.

Thanks....

Dumbass
07-18-03, 14:46
NOVA,
I am black and have no problems in Fremont AMPS, so I would assume most bay area AMPS are cool like that. As for FS, I think it is slim pickins in Fremont. I have only got FS at Elegant and that place is REALLY hit and miss. I hear Rose at VIP will provide that service and I bet you could find some FS action at Pro Shiatsu.

But you know the drill... explore and report back to the board.

DA

Dumbass
07-18-03, 18:13
Went to Lucky Star today and saw April. Not much to look at and she's about mid 30's but VERY attentive and friendly. Nice 1/2 massage, but if you have the time get April for 1 hr. She walked on my back the last time I saw her. Marvelous HJ at the end. Tiiped her $20 Overall.....

Looks 5
Massage 8
Attitude 10
HJ 9

Hope that helps.

DA

itsmeinca
07-21-03, 18:14
Last week I was heading to Lucky Star from Washington Blvd. On the way suddenly I decided to stop by and check out the girls at VIP (been there before) including "Rose" referred by others in this thread.

First mamasan said they don't offer massages.. then I told her that I have been there before, then she called a girl called Tina. She is not too bad but had lot of red pimples on her face. Then I asked mamasan whether Rose is in. She asked me how come I know about her. I told her I heard about her through my friends. Then Rose showed up her cute and bright face from behind the door. I could also get to see her wonderful cleavage in a great angle!

Then paid $45 at the door and went in a cubicle. They were really excited that I knew about Rose and apparently they seemed to be feeling comfortable after that.

Rose came in and started right away by giving her boobs to my mouth and rubbing her body on me to arouse me.

I was aroused in no time and then she asked me for $100 (she just showed her index finger) I said I am not for FS and looking for only HJ ..She was kind of slightly hung up on $100 thinking. She might be thinking that why I was trying to negotiate if I knew about her already.

Finally I said Ok for $100 for FS. She then left and get a condom.

She first licked my balls and then did BJ (not sure whether it was covered. I had closed my eyes and just enjoying each and every second!)

Before I cum she went on my top gyrating her ass and I cum!

Overall it was good and she was right on time (30min) although I found she was slightly rushing.

Overall.

Her looks :8
Body type : Petite
Attitude: 9

When I asked she admitted that she had BJ (I mean boob job) but it felt and look natural. Ass is average or kinda smaller.

Body is very soft but her hands are not that smooth and soft. She didn't have long and sexy fingers. I always rate girls by looking at and feeling their hands/fingers!

She didn't get naked, but then I saw red color marks on her lower tummy which she covered immediately and I didn't specifically ask what was that. She is actually very young. I guess she may have had a baby already! But who cares!

Beautiful Face, big natural looking boobs are her plus.

Then I went to LS the next day but they had only 3 working at that time and they were full. From the black and white pictures of the CMT certificates no one looked as cute as Rose in VIP.

I may try again later when there are more people in LS and then share my experience.

Looks like in LS most of them do the HJ without even asking for the donations upfront. That will be good. I will be happy with 1hr massage with hand release for just $45 + tips.

JoeZ
07-22-03, 23:13
itsmeinca

This topic came up before --- when asked about what kind of service you want, don't answer "massage". Many places like VIP are not licensed for that. Say "relaxation" instead and you'll get green light.

itsmeinca
07-24-03, 23:08
I went to LS couple of days ago and asked for Jennifer. The mamasan said she had appointment already and busy and then kind of persuaded me to take Shirley who should be around 34.

Appearance 5
Massage 10
Body 5

She had small boobs and average ass (not a round one though)
and her hands are not soft. I always wanted to get massage and HJ from a white blonde who has long and soft manicured fingers.

If anyone know of any place in bay area where they have Caucasian ladies, please share your experience. Being an Asian myself I am not into Asian girls which may sound unusual for many caucasians here.

She gave me a good 1 hr massage with HJ ending..At the end of 50th minute she let me touch her to arouse my baby and then asked me to do HJ myself..When I asked her to do..she agreed without talking about any tips. I think I gave $30 as tips.

She did wonderful massage and didn't nag me for money to do HJ. Usually everyone take money first and then do the job.

Basically although she is not typical babe type girl. She did great massage (which is what she must be good at anyway)

So for around $75 I had 1 hour massage and HJ. I thought it is worth the money. I am not into FS or kissing or Oral since I am very concerned about all those diseases.

BlnkNameCruiser
08-03-03, 11:41
itsmeinca,
I have had a caucasion woman. She was in her late 30's but still well put together. She was at Orchid Spa at 93 Fifth Ave in Redwood City (Actally I think it is Atherton).
They have changed their name but should still be there. just look up the address on yahoo. It is off El Camino across from Key Market.

blanknamecruiser

CaribbeanGringo
08-04-03, 17:20
Ok all...first time poster for Cali sites, but you can check my credentials/multiple postings on the Costa Rica pages:

Question:
Has anyone been to--

www.happygirlmassa.com

Description sounds nice: "Happy Asian girls offer relaxing full body massage in Cupertino-- 1/2 hour $40p 1 hr $60

Saw their ad in the MetroSantaCruz paper.

I'm a Santa Cruz homebody and don't know if I should be posting inquires regarding a Cupertino location on this page or the San Jose page.

Any info on this location would be appreciated.

Thanks

BlnkNameCruiser
08-05-03, 10:16
WOW! I saw that website. Looks too good to be advertising. Scary. They are begging to get busted.

CaribbeanGringo
08-06-03, 00:28
I'm going to try to make it there before that happens...will try next week...

anyone else?

BlnkNameCruiser
08-07-03, 01:48
hmm... looks good from here but probably the same as all others...

LoveAMP
08-11-03, 04:36
An earlier post by lookr in the San Jose forum:

Went to Happy Girl Massage today (http://www.happygirlmassa.com <-- the spelling's right) and had a ton of no fun. Just wanted to try it out, and as such I opted for 30 mins followed by hj. First off, the girls there look nothing like they do on the site. Secondly, my particular woman was so weak, she couldn't finish the hj!

Anyway, I'd be happy to be refuted on this one! :P

lookr (as in "just lookin' around" rather than mirror-licking)

CaribbeanGringo
08-11-03, 15:50
LoveAmp,

Thanks--looks like I didn't review the archives very well...

Much appreciated!!

Boy Rabbit
08-22-03, 17:44
Well last night after two months of reading, I finally took a chance and decided to do the deed. I got off work shot over to Washington and visited VIP but hair.

I spoke to the female hostess, asked if anyone was available for massage and was turned down flat. 'No Massage.' I tried the ol' 'I've been here before.' again 'No massage, hot shower?' Forget it. I left, figured I'd find an adventure up the road at Lucky*

To my surprise I get Monica (rating: body 8, face 9, personality 8) gave a decent thai massage with a lot of hair dragging, paid a lot of attention to between my legs and made sure to massage my sack very well. She leaned up on my back whispered in my ear, 'For tip I relax all of you'. I pulled out 20.00 and she motioned hj, I then pointed at her mouth and wiggled the fingers, she whispered 50.00. I gave her the money and she slid down my body and gave me a very nice CBJ.

She finished the massage up my front, with her shirt unbuttoned and bra off and whispered, 'Thank you.' when she was done.

All in all, 100.00 lighter, a decent massage, and the juice out of my veins. It was a good investment. I will probably return, but I want either FS or VIP but hair.

Thanks for the education, you have a new follower and reporter.

Boy Rabbit (now Rabbit Man!)

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid future delays, please use just one period at the end of sentences in future reports. Thanks!

JoeZ
08-24-03, 13:36
BR,

Good report and welcome to the league!

JZ

TK421
08-24-03, 14:08
Boy Rabbit...

Is a "Thai Massage" just a massage by a Thai, or is there another meaning to that phrase?

LoveAMP
08-25-03, 03:26
Originally posted by Boy Rabbit
I spoke to the female hostess, asked if anyone was available for massage and was turned down flat. 'No Massage.' I tried the ol' 'I've been here before.' again 'No massage, hot shower?' Forget it. I left, figured I'd find an adventure up the road at Lucky*Boy R,

VIP does not offer "massage", they are not licensed. Make an appt for a hot towel wrap with Rose.

LoveAMP

Dumbass
08-25-03, 11:04
Boy Rabbit,
Thanks for the info on Monica. I just saw April at Lucky. She's not much to look at but gives a nice massage and happy ending. I will be sure to ask for Monica next time.

As for VIP, don't ask for a massage. Ask for table shower, or whatever get's you in for 40-50 bucks. I hear Rose is the gal to ask for. Every once in awhile there's a decent girl at Elegant, but they are ususally pushin 40yo. So ask to see the girl before you give up the money.

DA

Boy Rabbit
08-27-03, 17:17
Okay, the Boy in the rabbit has returned, what is a table shower?

Dumbass
08-27-03, 18:55
BAY'S BEST MASSAGE IN DOWNTOWN FREMONT Affordable & Enjoyable $10 Off w/ AD (see display) 39168 State St, c/s Mowry Ave.

Has anybody been here?

DA

Huckleberry
08-28-03, 19:14
Rabbit,

A table shower is when you lie down on a table, in a shower, and the girl washes every nook and cranny. Delightful, if she knows her business. Some places prefer it first, others at the end of the session. There may be a Russian/Asian difference here--anyone have any ideas on this?

H

JoeZ
08-30-03, 14:07
Talking about table shower, I don't think it's available at VIP. The closest one is TT at Sacramento. Next time you walk into VIP, just say you're there for "relaxation" (with a wink:).

Ant Mad
09-01-03, 02:16
Ok I have been to a couple of these places. One Princess Salon excellent massage usually a HJ finish. Another is Lucky star very cheap in price great massages adn Happy ending most times.

That place on state street in fremont is horrible do not go there sure the price is good but damn the girl are like a 1 on a scale to 20.

I have never been to VIP but would like to try it can someone please tell me the "what to do's and what not to do's of this place" Also tipping info would be great Thanks.

Let me throw this out to everybody. There is a place in hayward on industrial blvd. If your on union city blvd make a left onto industrial and on the right there is a building complex about a quarter mile down inside of suite H I think there is a massage spot. Excellent women I am talking 10 on the right day it is 60 at the door and then FS runs about extra 80 to 100 but ther negociate. It is definetly woth a look.

JoeZ
09-01-03, 19:53
AM,

If you've read the recent threads on this board, the first thing you have to remember is do NOT ask for "massage" at VIP. Ask for relaxation or hot towel wrap as people have suggested here. Also ask for Rose if she's available --- highly recommended. The rest is same as any other AMP: shower, face down, turn over, extra service, shower and leave. I usually tip .6/.8 for BJ and $/$.2 for FS.

Thanks for the info on the Industrial Pkwy place. What's the name? Is that "Mayflower"? How old are the women?

Ant Mad
09-02-03, 00:25
The girls at this place on industrial range from young 18 to old like 35 or 40

Call this number for this place 510-785-6698. They will tell you the exact location and entry amount.

I recommend this place I have been there three time each time it gets better and better. Although they do try and hassle price a bit but we all know that this is the ssame just about everywhere.

Good luck if you go.

PtooCool
09-03-03, 19:03
Visited LS last week, no girls were available for about 30 minutes so I just waited there they have a waiting room inside with a TV.

Saw a lot of activity girls going in and out of rooms; I think to dispose off stuff.
Was seen by girl name Ipoh(?) very hard to understand. Started with the normal back massage, as soon as I rubbed the back of her legs she came and whispered in the ear How much I would tip if she take care of me. I told her 30 she said 40. I turned around and she poured some oil and started working on the Johnson. I pulled her shirt up and took her bra off and start playing with her nice c cup tits. After a minute or so she opened her pant button and pulled the zip down and let me play and finger her pussy.
She even let me finger her to climax even after I was done.

Overall I came out of there smiling.

Dumbass
09-15-03, 15:09
Went to VIP last Friday (12th) for the 1st time and it is without question the best provider in Fremont for FS. I saw Tina. she asked if I had been there before and I lied and said yes and mentioned Rose. She put some hot towells on my back and left. Then an absolute goddess came in and asked me if I had been there before. I said yes and she shoved a nipple in my mouth and lifted up her dress to reveal no panties. Then she asked if I wanted 2 girls??!?! I said I only had enough tip for 1 girl so she left and Tina came back. Now Tina is not nearly as attractive as the 2nd girl but she more than made of for that in her performance. Decent CBJ and then she got on top for a ride that was fantastic! She had terrific muscle control and made sure to get every drop of my load. Then she asked if I could go again, but I was so done. Talk about TGIF!!

overall for Tina

face 6.5
body 8
service 9

best $145 I ever spent

DA

Mighty
09-17-03, 21:00
Went to VIP this afternoon and I must be the only one in the Tri-Cities area to get skunked!

Did the usual, told them I have been there before and they led me to a room. I changed into the robe and took a quick shower. Back to the room to meet a cute gal who laid me out on the table face down and placed hot towels on my back. After 15 minutes she told me to turn-over and I thought, “Finally!”

Well, she then put hot towels on my front and asked if I wanted to take a steam. Went to the steam room and came back to here saying “Thank you honey”.

Be careful what you ask for, you may just get it. Where did I go wrong!!??!!

Thanks,

Mighty - feeling not so mighty.

Maltrufio
09-18-03, 17:50
Mighty, I find it helps if you pop a big woody before you turn over, then when she sees it, theres no question what you're after. That method has worked well for me over the years.

Ant Mad
09-22-03, 22:31
Went to Lucky Star on Monday night got a cute girl mid 20's 45 at door for hour. She gave a ggreat massage lite touching . I rolled over and to your surprise there it was a nice peace of wood for her to play with. She leaned over told me 40 for hand job I said 20 she said ok . Once she started I decieded I wanted more and made a gesture to her mouth and she said no at first then I offered extra 60 and thta is all it took. I was surprised cause it never works at this place but it did this time. I think her name was mary or marie something like that hard to understand heavy accent. So in all got a massage and BJ for 125 not bad can find better

Member #6586
09-27-03, 14:20
Well Gents,

I visited Lucky Star yesterday afternoon (Friday) and when I walked in Jennifer was sitting in the lobby wearing tight beige cotton pants and a tight brown halter top that accentuated her B-cups. I paid my $45 for the hour and away we went.

Upon entering room #9 I noticed it had a double massage table set up as in two tables pushed together. This was excellent because those damn narrow single massage tables are not to my liking. The massage started off nice and firm and then tappered off a bit. I think she may have been a bit tired these girls seem to work six or seven days per week. When it came time to turn over I did not have a major woody going but as soon as she began carressing/massaging around my genital area my little soldier began to salute. As she was jacking me off while she straddled over me I reached up to touch her pretty face and she immediatley took my thumb in her mouth and began to suck simulating a BJ. I pointed to her mouth and said can you do that there motioning down to my dick. She shook her head no but continued with an awesome hj. In no time I was ready to blast off. As she was toweling me off I said to her didn't you used to work at Happy Feet, (Information which I gleaned off of this board) she looked at me a bit surprised and I said I had been there before and saw her and thought she looked familiar the first time I had her two months ago. As I was getting dressed she returned with a soft drink and helped finish buttoning me up. Upon zipping up my fly she gave me a little peck on the lips and said next time she will take better care of him (My dick of course). I am hoping it sunk in that I said I had been to Happy Feet where they susposedly offer full service. I am pretty sure you can not get FS at Lucky but from the simulation that Jen gave me it looks as if she could perform an excellent BJ. She never mentioned a tip but I did tip her $40 and it was well worth it because she has a good attitude and I anticipate that it will get me further next time. Hope this report is helpful to my fellow mongering brothers!

JoeZ
09-28-03, 11:31
Hey Allen you're expanding your hunting territory to Fremont and to massage parlors --- welcome to the Eastbay scene. Last time with Jennifer, I had to talk her into a HJ and paid $60 beforehand. Either she's changed or it's just you. Either way lucky you.

For those of us who have good memory of Venna, the French-Viet mix who dissapeared from VIP a year ago, I finally spotted her at her new place in Pinole and man she's only getting better! The place is neat and clean and Venna (now calls herself Vee?) wasted no time pleasing my junior. Name of her new place: Renee's. Check her out if you missed her spontaneous service!

PtooCool
09-29-03, 19:45
Stopped by LS Sunday evening, paid usual $45 for one hour.

Went inside room # 7, its a corner room. Shirley came inside the room asked if I need a shower I declined cause I just took one before going there. Started with normal back, concentrated on the legs, which I really liked. I started touching the back of her legs and her ass. She asked me in my ear what I wanted. I told her HJ.
Turned over and she poured a little bit too much oil on the Johnson and started the action. I started touching her tits I think she liked it. Then I started to touch her pussy through her white pants. She said, "You are a naughty boy" and opened the button and rolled her pants down and exposed he pussy. Boy she was wet. I'm just a HJ guy so I did not ask for any thing more. Funny part is that she was enjoying me touching her pussy with her eyes shut when I came and the first spurt hit her right on her chin. She started laughing. I tipped her $ 30. She even brought me a cup of cold water when I was getting dressed.

Overall very good experience.

Member #6586
09-30-03, 03:24
Joe Z,

Not to take away from your compliment (Thank you) but I have always mongered for several years in the East Bay and do visit the AMP scene from time to time. I do enjoy the thrill of the SW hunt and that's why I report on it more often. I plan to buy a home in the East east-bay (Pleasanton area) soon and will SW monger in Oakland more often. I should really say score more often when I look but will less frequently because of a substantial mortgage increase. At the very least I will liven the Oakland section up. BTW you overpaid Jen for the HJ, hell I think $40 is VERY generous. Next time you visit Jen make sure you only bring in an extra $40 show her your wallet be very complimentary towards her. At the very least you broke through because the first time she massaged me she did not HJ me, partly because I am a whitey; however, I tipped $20 for the firm massage.

Regarding Vee in Pinole what did she do to please junior BJ, HJ or FS???!!! Good report interested to hear more...fees & the such.

JoeZ
09-30-03, 23:57
Oh I see. I saw most of your posts on SJ SWs and guessed that's your main territory. I'm not much into SW scenes but it's always "enlightening" reading yours and BNC's posts (before he moved to Asia).

As far as Venna goes, she's awesome! She used to work at VIP but hair at Fremont. VIP is good for the service but their rooms are dark, bathrobes dirty and then a filthy shower room. Her new place (Renee's) is ten times better; it was just remodelled about a year ago. Everything is clean and neat. By the time she entered the room she recognized me and reached over to my pants immediately. We were then making out like longtime BF/GF, hugging and caressing and kissing on the cheek (no DFK though). She then got down on her knees and started playing with my junior and licking my balls. After about 5 minutes' play it was my turn. I laid her down on the massage table and tasted every inch of her body from her beautiful legs to shoulder and to the hardened nipples standing out of her C-size breasts. Along the way she kept making those murmuring noises and from time to time she'd spell out like "f*** me" "oh baby" and alike. Anyway she finally got up from the table and asked what I wanted this time. I pointed to her mouth and quickly she put on the rubber and performed a deap and sentual BJ. We even changed a few positions for BJ --- from my standing with one of my legs on her shoulder to her lying on the table and staring at me with that lavish look. Man I love that look on her!!! We didn't talk about $ at all till the end I tipped her $80, as I usually did at VIP. For those of you who haven't seen her before, here is her vitals: late 20's, french-viet mix, soft skin, no tan no tattoos, 5'7, C (or D?) cup, ~130lb. She's just my cup of tea!

JoeZ
10-01-03, 00:12
Ant Mad,

I stopped by the Industrial Pkwy place the other day only to find two plain looking gals in their early 30's. But the mamasan (she's sweet by the way) said there will be an 18 yr gal and another 20 yr gal later that week. So I didn't partake and planned to go back. Then yesterday I heard that place was BUSTED over the weekend!! Couldn't get the news confirmed but paying precautions never hurts.

Signed,
JoeZ

Ant Mad
10-01-03, 16:39
Yeah I went bye there on Sunday and there was a sign on the door that said closed for remodeling. I am going to try and get to the bottom of this one cause it is one of my favorite places. Here anything let me know. I am talking about the place on industrial blvd.

reese_nova
10-03-03, 12:22
I stopped in at the place on State St in Fremont. I wanted to check it out after reading the review about how cheap it was. I paid 50 to get in the hostess said the price used to be 60. The hostess was extremely friendly. I beleive I made the mistake of saying yes when she asked if I wanted a deep tissue massage, I should have said relaxation. Another woman came in and performed the massage, she walked on my back for at least a half hour, paying close attention to my glute area, kind of pusing me up and down to simulate humping. So from this I thought it would be easy to get a hint from her or to make a hint suggesting special treatment. However long story short, I received no extra services. When I finally was turned over she still kept the towel on me and performed a leg, arm and face massage. I beleive she may have thought I was LE. I tried to get a woody to show my interest, but the massage was so rough, and there was no skin to skin contact because I had the towel covering my body the whole time. Finally it was over, a full hour of just a damn massage not HJ, BJ, or FS. I tipped her a 20 just for the massage. I will go back because the woman are older and I like older women, if I want a young asian girl I can go to a night club and pick one up. I beleive I didn't get treatment the first time because I'm black and she may have thought I was LE. I will go again and see.

I wanted to try LS but as I said I like the older woman and I saw a post that said LS was young perfect 10 types and that does nothing for me. I know I'm weird in that respect.

If anyone has and State St experiences, please share.

JoeZ
10-03-03, 21:32
Reese,

If what you like is older women, then LS has some to offer and don't forget the Viet joint on Grimmer --- forgot its name (it's next to Happy Foot). They are mostly in their 30's and 40's.

JoeZ

Tarl
10-06-03, 22:01
Okay folks - I wen to the LS - and based on reports I wasn't expecting a whole lot. I was right. I paid the $45 bones and got a real good massage. I was able to touch breasts and legs - while I hj myself bu that was about it.

the lady was kind and said that they don't do that here and wondered where I heard that. I told her "the web" and she said she was going to ask around to see if that was true - if so then she said she would probably work somewhere else - as she is a real masseuse - even though she let me hj and feel her tits.

Anyway this place is only good for a massage and maybe a hand release. My buddy said his girl felt his balls but wouldn't do a hj -so YMMV - alot.

Will check out the VIP next -since this seems to be the place for now.

reese_nova
10-08-03, 23:57
Thanks for the reply Tarl.

Can anyone that has been to the place on State St, give me some info? Do they offer happy endings at all?

Member #6586
10-09-03, 02:07
Tarl,

Jeeeezus man! Get some brains, sorry if I am being rude but please do not fuck up an inexpensive place for the rest of us. I would never tell the broad "my freind said" or "I heard on the internet" be subtle and act like a pro. For example when it's time to flip have an erection look at her then look back at your cock she will get the hint if she is into it. You might try at the conclusion of the massage to subtley stroke her arm/hand and gentley place it on your dick indicating she finish. At this point the provider will know for sure that you are not LE. Also please do your homework, myself and others have mentioned the names of girls who have provided extras. Take out a pen and scrap of paper and write a couple of names down ahead of time. Heck I even stated previously that Jennifer did not HJ me the first time it was not until my second time. Again, I do not mean to be rude but please consider that fellow mongers do enjoy this place and do not want to spook the girls.

Tarl
10-09-03, 03:35
To Allen-eire:

I'm not going to apologize as was just in town for a few days - now back in Seattle. I did take those names, none were available for the days I went - I know what to do etc in these AMP's. Most posts I read on the place said that hadn't gotten too much activity - so I basically verified it for the rest of those who were wondering.

From the sound of previous posts - doesn't look like this place overall is even worth the effort - given the high number of AMPS you have in the area.

Dumbass
10-09-03, 21:12
Tarl,
Not to pile on or anything, but LS does offer plenty of HJ and BJ action. It's just a matter of time before a girl will give FS . So all you verified is that dumb line "I heard it on the internet" is what you shoud NEVER say. It sounds like you got Jennifer who did the same thing to me (made me yank it while she pinched my nipples) and at least 3 other guys on this board.

If you wanted FS action, VIP and Elegant are mentioned many times on this board. The whole point of this board is for the locals to find the places so out of town guys can benefit from all the research.

DA

Go Joe
10-11-03, 01:57
JoeZ,

Where is Renee Massage? Do you have an address or location?

Please

GJ

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Member #6586
10-11-03, 16:45
Tarl,

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of Lucky Star. Yes it is not your typical brothel style AMP but extras can be obtained there. I have only received a HJ, however, my main purpose for visiting in the first place was to get my aching back muscles some releif and it's always nice to get your nuts releived for a finishing touch. I never did ask you to apologize but it's very amateur to mention that your heard rumors about this establishment "On the Web" to an employee. We have said our piece so let's not continue to argue.

I noticed that you posted in the SF section about SW's and the such. I personally do not SW monger in SF but Oakland is a different story that is if you enjoy black tail. There are WSW but it is predominatly black. Since it sounds like you will be coming back and forth between Seattle & SF BAY I would be more than happy to show you the scene in Oakland. No hard feelings, Okay?

Peace & happy hunting!

reese_nova
10-12-03, 14:56
Well fellas,

I went to the shitty place on State St again, this time I was even more pissed that I did not receive any extra service or even a chance to give a hit at extra service. I was on my belly the whole time. When the damn massage was over the girl asked if the massage was good, and I said no. I said I was expecting extras and she quickly left out of the door. I got dressed and left. On the way out the maddam asked how was the massage. I said bad and I'm not coming back, nor will I tell friends to come here. This is the first AMP I've tried in Cali so I'm dissapointed. Also Cali does not have table showers, that is sometimes the best part of the experience. I can't wait until I visit Atlanta, AMP capital. If you guys ever get a chance, visit Atlanta.

I'll a little disgruntle, but I'll get over it. I'm going to try the place in San Fran on Broadway, second floor, as this place is not far from my job. Until my next report, I hope you other guys have better luck than me.

Dumbass
10-13-03, 18:44
Nova,
Please pay attention. These are the good AMPs in Fremont:

Lucky Star (Thornton) HJ,BJ $45 for 1 hour
Princess (Peralta) HJ only $50 for 1/2 hour

These places give shitty massage but offer extras:

Elegant (Grimmer) HJ BJ FS
Pro Shiatsu (Fremont/Irvington Area) HJ BJ FS

VIP (Fremont Blvd) offers no massage - just relaxation with FS (not many HJ,BJ) door fee +$100 tip

This has only been posted 10 times :-)

Good luck
DA

PtooCool
10-13-03, 18:52
Went over to Princess on Peralta near Fremont blvd. paid the usual $50.0 for half hour to a cute looking girl on the counter.

Went to the room, took my clothes off and sat down on the massage table. Guys the rooms are really clean here and the walls go all the way to the ceiling.

Knock on the door and a chunky girl in a tight top and short skirt came in, probably in her late 20's. I asked her what happened to the girl I paid outside. She said she do not do massage she just work on the counter.

First thing she made a comment about my Johnson that "it is good size". I thought it’s a good sign.

Started with the usual back massage. Was in about ten minutes when I started to rub the back of her legs and slowly her ass, she did not said anything. After the flip she started to do the massage but covered my hard on with the towel. I kept rubbing legs and when I tried to put my hand under her panties she smiled and gently took my hand out and put it on the table.

Finally it was about five minutes left when she took the towel off and poured some oil on the Johnson and started a real good hand job, man I came in less than two minutes.
She cleaned me up and went and got hot towels and some cold water, never talked about tip. I left he $ 30.

Her name was Angela. I would go back to her.

Member #6586
10-14-03, 01:15
Dumbass,

Just for clarification purposes, I have always received a good to great massage at Lucky Star. It is of course always nice to get your pole waxed upon the conclusion of the massage!!

Come on fellas let's liven up the board and get some more reports going!

Reese, thanks for sharing BTW

Atlanta GT
10-15-03, 17:01
New place opened across from Elegant and Happy Feet on Grimmer. Anyone checked it out yet?

JoeZ
10-15-03, 23:58
GJ,

Sorry for the delay. Here is the address of Renee's:
2564 Appian Way, Pinole, CA 94564
Phone: (510) 243-0306

Signed,
JZ

Member #6586
10-16-03, 02:43
Fellas,

I went to Lucky Star around 5:00 and the place was doing a brisk business. There was a new gal (Mey) sitting on the couch in the lobby. Reese listen up this gal is in her mid to late 30's Long shoulder length hair, white skin, small tits and a shapely body. I asked for Jennifer but was told she was on vacation so I looked over at Mey and got a big smile and said I'll try her.

Nice firm relaxing massage and when it came time to finish she saw my semi erect dong under the towel and gave me that little wink and gesture. This is while I had my hand on the small of her back caressing her. She was wearing the type of pants that has the zipper on the ass and I undid that and grabbed a handful mmmm....nice and firm. I worked my way around to the front and checked the oil, very nice pussy slightly hairy and moist no fishy scent. Could not get anymore but I'll check this gal out again. Tipped $40

And if you are an out of towner or first timer like Tarl and want to ensure you at least get a HJ tell her "Oh yeah, I remember you from that massage place in downtown Oakland. good to see you down here!" play it cool you will get a bit extra!

Ant Mad
10-20-03, 13:42
Went Lucky Star on Sunday Night around 8. Paid 45 at door. Got a girl who I was not pleased with not that attractive I asked for another one and all were busy so I delt with it. Her name was April or Apple what ever she did not speak a lick of english and she kept trying to talk to me. Got annoying after a while. So I told her shhhhh! and she did.

I roled over had a wood going just cause I can. She smiled and proceeded in giving me a HJ. Which was rather good i must say tipped her 20 and was on my way.

Moral of this tale is get there and wait for the good looking girl or else your stuck with the left over's. But that is pretty much the same everywher

Dumbass
10-28-03, 15:35
Ant
I hate to say it, but April is my favorite at LS. She is butt ugly but more than makes up for it with a really nice massage and the happy ending is A+++++++++++ I damn near fell off the table last week. For $20 tip she is highly recommended by me.

Allen,
Is Mey kinda cute or a mud duck like the rest?

Jennifer is kinda cute but never gives me a happy ending. I did see one really cute gal that gave a horrible back rub, but was really sensual.

DA

PtooCool
11-06-03, 13:03
Went over to LS last night took April for one hour. Started with very light massage. She knows me well now because I am her regular. After enjoying the massage for about ten minutes she started the usual HJ. I motioned for a BJ, she said she do not do that. I put my hand down her pants and started rubbing her pussy. After about two minutes I don’t know what happened (Maybe she got horny) she said she would do that only for me (BJ). She asked if I have a condom. I said no. Then she just went BB. Man that girl can suck. I came and she took up to the last drop and left the room (probably to spit out the load). I gave her $ 60 for tip and left with a big smile. She said she would do this only for me.

Good Day.

Shiofuki
11-07-03, 21:48
Ptoocool

Funny, she told me the same thing.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Member #6586
11-09-03, 20:44
Sorry I have not checked in, in a while. Pretty busy with work these days.

I plan to make a trip to Lucky sometime this week and I will ask for Mey and attempt to push the envelope a bit further this time.

Dumbass,

Mey is in her mid to late 30's and is cute with no mild fat roll on her gut like Sherry and she had no problems with me digging underneath her panties and fondling her pussy. I'll post this weeks future experiance soon!

Shiofuki,

Since all of your postings, except for the last one, are in Asia I am curious to know when you stopped in Lucky Star & had your Lollipop blown?

Shiofuki
11-10-03, 00:03
Allen Eire,

I live in the East Bay, but travel to Asia frequently. It was only recently that I discovered the occasionally active Fremont thread on WSG. I go to LS a couple times a month.

Ant Mad
11-12-03, 15:29
Went to Princess Salon on Sunday. Usually I don't like this place but I thought what the hell. Anyways paid the outragous price of 80 for an hour. Got a nice looking Girl 24 years of age more than likely a 8 or 9 on most scales. Her name was Susan. She gave a great massage and I was able to touch all of those secret place. I turned over and recieved a nice BJ and was able to play with her Kitty. I was surprised because this has never happend to me at this place. So at the end I tipped her 40 and said thanks she gave me a hug and I was back to watching the Raiders blow another one .

Dumbass
11-12-03, 15:44
Hey I didn't know that April will do BBBJ?... Hmmm Are we talking about the same gal...late 30's to early 40's... great HJ but not much to look at... She let me pull her nipples last time right when I was getting happy. She's a sweetheart and I'd go all the way for the right price.

DA

Dumbass
11-12-03, 15:47
Shiofuki,
I am going to Yokohama in a couple of weeks...could you share if you have any info? (Sorry to post this here fellas, I do have a post on the Yokohama board) Just send me a private message as not to clutter up this board with Japan reports

DA

Member #6586
11-13-03, 02:57
Shiofuki,

My e-mail indicated that you had sent me a private message but was unable to retrieve it...not sure why? Anyway since I had never seen a post from you before I thought you might have been trying to be coy. Good to have you posting in Fremont! What is your overall perception of Lucky Star?

I went Monday afternoon around 3:00 and asked for Mey whom I was told by the skinny buck toothed mamasan was off today. It always seems to happen, like the broad is fucking with me. Previously I went in and asked for Jenifer and was introduced to Mey so now I ask for Mey and get Jenifer before that I asked for Jeneifer and got Shirley, crazy. Next time I am asking for Jenifer so that I can try Mey again!

On to the massage, which is what I really went there for and BTW if I'm looking to get laid I head straight for Oakland see my numerous reports there. Jennifer gave me an excellent firm massage and really losened me up but when it came time for the grand finale she gave an okay HJ as opposed to the very sensual erotic hj I received from her before, oh well go figure.

Shiofuki
11-13-03, 12:17
She used to try and mess with me too, but she doesnt anymore, I just point to the picture of the one I want. I believe her name is Fanny (the skinny mamasan). Sometimes the rooms are on the cold side. I like the big room 9 with the big bed. I wish they would get some new talent in. I used to go when it was Mings, and he seemed to have more variety coming thru in addition to a core regular or 2 like Shirley.

Dumbass
11-13-03, 18:26
Another relaxing time at LS. I can't believe I finally got Jennifer to give a happy ending. My girl April was busy next door yapping away with a guy from FL. So I hope he at least read the board and got April to make him happy as well. I'm bored with this place now. Anyone been to Decoto/Mission place lately? I understand it's a bring your own hat place.

DA

Shiofuki
11-13-03, 19:06
Apple yaps a bit too much for my liking. You can hear her several rooms away.

I tried to PM you but I think you didnt get it. I'm heading to Tokyo in a couple of weeks also. I really dont know much about the Yokohama scene itself.

Member #6586
11-14-03, 08:25
I think the deal with Jennifer is that when you flip you need to get an erection or when she starts massaging near your dick then get one going. Now Mey on the other hand segwayed right to my Dick and allowed me to play with her pussy something I can not imagine Jennifer allowing to happen. As I have stated previously this is a place to get a relaxing massage first and extras last.

I have bussiness over in the eastbay today and plan to shop for a little BSW action over there late in the afternoon. I'll let you guys know how it turns out in the Oakland section!

Well boys I'm up early and need to run off to work!

Atlanta GT
11-22-03, 20:29
Hey Dumbass,

Good to avoid the Decoto/Mission place now. I used to be a regular there and would get GFE experience. Old chick (Rosie) would even "date" you off the premises and at her apartment in San Jose. But it sometimes is bring your own hat, so don't feel safe going there anymore. Also, they do you for three minutes, then leave the room, come back and do you again for a couple minutes, leave the room, on and on. Not very exciting. Massage sucks too if that matters. Girl called April that used to work there is pretty hot, but hard to get an apppointment with. She also does not always insist on a condom. The old girl and April will also do threesomes on Monday (used to be anyway) when the mamasan is not around, charge $240 for an hour. Not bad to try once.

Senior Reader
11-24-03, 12:49
Hello All!

I would just like to do a shout-out to Allen and Blanky. To me, both you guys are the elite. I know that I've learned alot from other people too at this board but you guys take the cake. I just wished that BNC still lived around the bay area and found out a couple of more places around where I live for SW, AMP and such. I learned alot from you guys, hence Senior Reader.

Anyway, I got a report. First up is at LS. Went there 3 or 4 nights ago at around closing time. Got an older 30ish chick named Sheril, kinda cute but chunky if you know what I mean. Guys, if you want a really good massage, I mean really, check her out. Gave me a CBJ, tipped her $40. As far as stats are concerned, she's:

Face - 7
Body - 6 (nice tits)
Enthusiasm - 10 (I gotta give her credit on this)

She will let you play with her while you are getting the massage btw. Unusual tidbits though, I heard around the board that Diane doesn't do extras but that night, only Sheril and Diane were left to close up shop. Sheril kept on talking to Diane across the wall, which was annoying, and honestly guys, I could hear sexual moans from the other side of the wall. I swear to god, whoever was on the other side was getting more than what I am getting. But then again, Diane must really give a good massage. Bottomline on this is that, LS gals might be offering FS later at night, I guess it depends on how you bring up the topic or if you're a regular.

Second report. I've been really trying to hone my skills in spotting SW and I've been seeing a couple of cute ones (latinas, whites) around the Mission Blvd area (UC side), towards Albertsons and MCS in Hayward and at Alvarado-Niles. I definitely have gotten a nod and a smile but never finished the deal because the UCPD is like just right around the block and I feel that I am still not good at spotting LE. Anyways, for those of you brave enough, check these areas out, Mission at around 9AM to 11AM and Alvarado-Niles at around 3PM to 5PM.

Watch out for LE and happy hunting!

Dumbass
11-24-03, 16:58
GT,
So I'm guessing it's 40-50 at the door. How much for the rest?

DA

Atlanta GT
11-25-03, 16:38
Dumbass,

Is $40 for 1/2 hour, $60 for an hour. Extra with Rosie (old one) is $40 BBBJ $80 FS if you negotiate down. She will start at $60/$100. April (good looking one) is a pretty firm $60 BBBJ/$100FS.

I would recommend Monday's when mammasan is not around, and Friday's when April is usually the only one working (though mammasan is there). If Rosie and April are both there, you can only get Rosie.

Atlanta GT
11-25-03, 16:44
Just as a heads-up guys, I've been to 9-10 places listed in the Metro (not AMPs), but houses with multiple girls in them, or girls working solo. The quality I've seen in these places ranges from good to outstanding. Most are in San Jose/Sunnyvale area, different nationalities but all Asian. Are usually under 30, all with good bodies and a great attitude. Always get FS, guaranteed, and usually can get 69 action and other extras. Standard is $60 to get in the door, and $60 for BJ $80-$120 for FS depending on the quality. If you get one of the girls working solo, in-call is a flat $120-$160 for FS. $120 will be old and chunky, $160 for young and slim. Is slighly more expensive than AMP but worth it for the guranteed service and quality.

Have had a lot of guys ask if it is safe, and my answer based upon my own experiences and other guys I've talked to is "yes", as long as you don't cause any trouble. Pay upfront, b/c you don't want a dispute later over price.

World Cruiser
11-28-03, 20:02
Greetings,

I just returned home to Florida and wanted to give a report on my recent visit to Fremont. I had read about the VIP on this board so I gave it a try and it was "as advertised" here. I went twice and had a girl named June the first time and a girl named Mandy the second. They were both Thai, which, in my experience, is a little unusual. Most of the Asian girls I run into (at least in SoCal) tend to be Korean. I think the Thai girls are friendlier.

The price for FS from both of them was $100. The place also takes credit cards for the house fee and doesn't charge extra if you use them. In fact, the house fee was $5 less than what was posted on the wall.

The girls were both 6-7 on the face and 7-8 on the body and quite friendly and pleasant.

My thanks to the locals for their posts. I travel a lot and these boards sure keep me from wasting a lot of time (and money)!

Ant Mad
12-01-03, 13:17
Went to LS over the weekend twice once on Wednesday Night it was very busy. Got a gal called Lilly in room #3 Fairly attractive mid to early 30's. Anyways she gave a very bad massage and was not that friendly. She also does not offer any extra playtime.

Feeling upset by this visit I went back on Sunday Night and got April well it was great nice relaxing massage followed by a nice bbbj. She does not give that great of head but hey who's complaining. Anyways 45 door and 50 extra.

Ant Mad
12-08-03, 20:09
I posted about a place on industrial a while ago . Then one day I went back there and it was gone. Anyone got any sort of idea on what happened to this place ?

PtooCool
12-09-03, 20:52
Went by the place on mission and decoto last week. The fat girl ( did not understand her name)kept asking me if I was LE. I kept telling her no. Tried to touch her leg she told me not no do that. Overall place seems legit or she was convinced that I was LE. Will not go back

JoeZ
12-10-03, 00:45
Ant Mad,

There was rumor that that place was busted several months ago. I stopped a few times too. There was first a sign on the door "remodeling" then was totally closed. Don't know what really happened.

Joe

Ant Mad
12-10-03, 12:01
Thanks for the info! That is what happened to me when I went there to. At first there was a sign and then nothing oh well ! Anyways that place on Decoto and Mission has always been kind of shady I have only been there twice but each time I always felt nervous because of the way the girl would act. They would always go in and out of the room. I don't advise going there.

Anyways went to San francisco last night and visited Spring time massage parlor. I love this place wide range of girls and you can get them to drop the price if you bring cash. It will run you about 130 total sometimes less.

I say any of you get tired of the fremont sceen go to the city!

Senior Reader
01-06-04, 13:37
Man, the holidays were a blur. It was crazy if nothing else, came so fast and I got a good leather jacket, sweater and DVDs with it. Anyway, I don't know if anyone reads my posts but I have a report for you guys that I should've posted a couple of days ago.

I was really horny back in 12/28/03, GF wasn't putting out, so I started scouring SWs. Couldn't find any so I went with the provider. I know a lot of you hate guys paying a lot for sex but, after going through some provider listings and some of the posts at the board, I just threw caution to the wind and picked a provider that intrigued me the most. It wasn't expensive, paid the typical half hour rate and picked Linda from KP. This is how it went down.

Typical 2-call system, then went to the address given to me on the phone. When I got there, I knocked on the door and Linda opened it (didn't know if it was her at first). First glance, she was definitely a looker, GF material looks and a kick ass body. She wore a silver tank top and matching short shorts with that. Anyway, she led me to the room and she undressed me and she did this proper, folded my clothes and all that. Asked me for the money up front, she spoke not a lick of english, but I understood what she was asking me to do most of the time. Asked me to take a shower, which I did, then when I got out and proceeded back to the bed, she wasn't there which kinda unnerved me a bit. Regardless, I went to the bed and lied in wait. As soon as she stepped back in the room with a red teddy showing all her glory, that is where the fun started.

She asked me to like on my stomach, then she started to caress me with her body, I can feel her nice round breasts and her erect nips massaging my back, giving me an erotic pleasure that is unique in a way. After a couple of minutes doing that, she proceeded to give me a CBJ, 69 style. She didn't expect me to eat her up but man, that ass is flawless, smooth to the touch and it smells so darn good I had to lick the darn thing at times. You know what, I'll stop this here because all of you have heard the typical sex story before from a lot of peeps on the board. All I can say is that, Linda sucks hard, and rides you even harder, you got to do the doggy on this chick to see that ass. You really have to hold out more to enjoy the time you pay for or else it'll be over in a couple fo seconds.

Summary, it wasn't totally a good experience which a lot of you may wonder why it ain't so. Too many details to write and it will just bore some of you so here are the things I learned by using KP:

- Show up on time because if you do show up late, they won't give you leeway on the minutes you've been late on. If you're gonna be late but still can make it, re-sched for another time or else call them up and politely cancel the appointment.

- Just go for a half hour. Linda may have been a good lay but she was just okay in the massage dept., I guess most of the girls are like this. The girls at LS are definitely better at massages.

- The GFE ends when you finish off.

- I guess the girls are told to really ride you hard to make you come faster so this was a really annoying factor for me. Since Linda didn't speak english that well, 'twas hard telling her all the time that I was in charge and she should slow down.

I can mention a couple more details but this is the bottomline. The KP website is at www.sexynfoxy.com/kp. I have the URL of a site that has individual reviews of the girls at KP so just PM me and I'll give you the site.

Happy New Year guys!

Raja
01-22-04, 13:02
Folks,

Looking for some providers who provide anal action. Any recos in the Bay Area?

Atlanta GT
01-30-04, 16:25
Anyone been to Wonderful Spa on Grimmer? Opened up a few months back and have been tempted, but haven't tried it yet.

Dumbass
02-02-04, 19:09
Well gents...I went to VIP today just hurtin for some Korean love.....and the place was empty!! VIP is NO MORE!!! I had to go to see Linda at Princess, but I really had FS on my mind and Linda only gives a hand shake. I am crushed! VIP was the best. I am sure the girls scattered some where. If anybody knows please share!!!

DA

Dumbass
02-02-04, 19:11
GT,
How far down is Wonderful Spa? Is it near happy feat and Elegant? Maybe all the gals from VIP are there.

Is Fremont drying up?

JoseMarti
02-03-04, 01:56
Wonderful is right next to the ToGo's.

JM

Atlanta GT
02-03-04, 04:39
I have a report for y'all from Wonderful.

Wonderful is on the other side of Grimmer as compared to Elegant and Happy Feet. Next to the vid store.

Place is pretty nice on the inside. Rates are $45/$65 for 1/2 and 1 hour massage. I was met at the door by "Diane" or "Diana", couldn't understand that well. She is from Taiwan, and a little better than avg looking compared to most East Bay AMPs. Body is rock-solid, much better than average, and she is very fair. Overall, I'd give her a 5 on the face and 9 on the body. Nice natural tits, great ass.

I knew she as in for extras when I finished showering. I walked into the room and she took the towel off me and had my lie down. She immediately started working all the right areas and had me aroused. She actually started grabbing it a bit about ten minutes in and was squeezing it on and off. She gave a great massage for thirty minutes and then the negotiations began.

Bottom line in either she or this place is very expensive. I talked her "down" to $120 FS or $60 for HJ. She started the negotiations at $140 FS and $60 HJ and wouldn't come down on the HJ. I started at $80 and $30. I said no to both and she was ok with that and continued with the massage. I tried again in a few minutes and could not bring down the price. I ended up giving the $60 while saying it better be worth the money. Bottom line is she delivered the goods, with the best HJ I've ever had, including my sucking on her tits and giving her oral. She really gets into it, moaning and grinding, and does not seem to have any hangups.

If I exclude the price, it was the best service I've ever received at an East Bay AMP. She has a great bod, a great attitude and provided great service. I'll be back. I may have ruined the negotiations with a rookie mistake; I had all money in one pocket and so when I paid the house fee she saw a wad of a few hundred bucks. That may have been the end of it right there. Diana works M-F.

pussylover123
02-03-04, 13:20
VIP has moved to a new place near Fry's electronics. I have their new address.

Atlanta GT
02-04-04, 06:49
Followup on Wonderful. Fellow enthusiast friend stopped by after I told him of my trip, and he had a similar experience. Saw Diana and she pushed for a 30 minute massage although the place was empty. He insisted on full hour and got it. She wouldn't go below $120 for FS and said that if he had gone for the half hour it would have been $100. Since she invested the one hour in the massage she needed more tip. Anyone ever heard of this before? Basically it seems like they want to move bodies in and out of there to maximize tips. I can understand that I guess, but I never heard of dual pricing for extras depending on if it's 1/2 hour vs full hour before.

pussylover123
02-04-04, 16:50
Dumbass,
I am sorry that I cannot post their new address here. They told me that the reason why they moved out is because this website made them so famous and they didn't feel safe. And, they don't want new customers and they just wanna keep in touch with their regular customers.
Anyway, I believe that you are their regular customer so I will email their address this weekends.

pussylover123
02-04-04, 17:06
Hey,
There is a Korean Cafe at the cornor Decoto Rd and Fremont Blvd, behind gas station. I noticed this one since 6 months ago and I thought it was regular cafe. But, it only opens after 8 p.m. and last night, I met a very pretty korean girl in the gas station's store. She was wearing very low top and very short skirt so I thought she might be a SW so I followed her when she came out from the store. Before I had a chance to talk to her, she went into that cafe. So, I think that some activities are going on in that cafe. If it is true, the price could be high because she looked five stars.

Dumbass
02-06-04, 13:20
Pussylover,
Send the VIP info using the private message on this board instead of the email I posted earlier.

Thanks

DA

Ant Mad
02-10-04, 17:56
Hello All!

Just got some info for for everyone.

So I met a girl in Newark at a music store and we talked for a while and she told me she was an escort. I said cool! Anyways she was young 19 max. She gave me a business card that read Madam's entertainment. So I said I would call! And I did I asked for her and we met up in Newark at a house kind of by Raley's. Anyways there prices are very good for escorts. Ranged anywhere from 75 for 30 min to 150 for an hour I managed to get 100 for an hour. There are alot of girls that work out of this house all are young and pretty cute. They post on craigslist sometimes and I can assure you that they are legit.

Also that Korean place on Decoto I have a feeling something might be going on there as well. Alot of hot girls around there at night. We should all make an effort to look into this.

Also alot of places are moving out of fremont I have heard that the heat is on.

Anyone Verify

pussylover123
02-11-04, 14:42
Alright Ant Mad, You are our Chritopher Columbus. You just discovered a new cool place!

Thank you for sharing, bro

Ant Mad
02-11-04, 19:01
Thanks for your support everyone in my find. I just want t osay that craigslist.com is where to find these girls. They are in the eastbay erotic section under fremont/union city section. There website I will no longer give out. So if you want to find them look for them on craigslist.

They are nice girls and are very flexiable so I ask that you all play it smart and do not pay outrageous rates for them. Keep it low that way the rest of us do not get screwed over.

This goes for any massage places as well if you pay alot your not only waisting your money but our's as well. Thanks.

Ant Mad
02-12-04, 12:38
Ok look everyone go here.

Craigslist.com
Then click East bay then Erotic then Select fremont.
510-739-6847 this is the number to call ask you is Ava. and then ask where you can see pics. Also remember to say craigslist cause that is where they post the low prices.

510 818-0897 this number is for a girl called Candy white 100 for 30 min full service

Please be nice people

pussylover123
02-13-04, 15:39
Hey,
I already checked out the decoto cafe. It is kinda like small pub or karaoke bar from SJ. But, this one is Korean.
Girls are very pretty but you have to spend around $100 bucks just to grab their ass or breast. Everything is expensive inside there. Bartender told me that $50 per dish. This is not our type. this is the place for some rich suckers.

Raybob Smith
02-19-04, 14:03
Hey y'all,

I paid a visit to Lucky Star in Fremont on Tuesday. Two words: "Never Again." I went in around 4:30pm and paid Mamasan the standard massage rate for one hour.

I get Sussie (older woman with a gut) in a pair of polyester pants. She pats me down with the towel, proceeds in doing a 30 minute walk-on-raybob version of a massage that left bruises. I'm a big guy y'all (6'1 - 225lbs) and I don't bruise, this woman left bruises on my back that were are so dark I had to lie to my girlfriend and tell her that the bruise happened while helping a pal move!

She turns me over, her hands are as rough as a mans. (No actually I know men that have pretty soft hands, her's were like pummice stones), she rolled me over, saw the hard on, smiled, and whispered "One hundred dollahs for sucky." I smiled and said, "No thanks." I was affraid I'd walk out cockless.

To cut to the chase, the best part was as I was getting dressed, I let my badge fall out of my jacket (no worries guys, i'm a custom's inspector) however the look on her face was worth a 1000 laughs. Almost worth the pain I suffered for 50 minutes.

The place was happening business wise, but I think LS is no longer a hot spot for relaxation at a good price. It seems the price of punany is going up. Any where else?

Shiofuki
02-19-04, 23:46
There is no provider at LS named Sussie AFAIK.

The lineup has been too consistent for too long as it is: Shirley, Diana, Apple, Monica, sometimes Lily on weekdays (who also is qualified on acupuncture).

IIRC Jennifer has moved on to Ming's new place Sunny Relax in Oakland, as has Joanna.

Member #6586
02-20-04, 07:52
Shiofuki,

You are not the only one that smelled bullshit. BTW no broad in her right mind would be so bold as to quote $150 for head. Also if you are a first timer I highly doubt you would be offered bj extras. Trust me the bucktoothed mamasan knows who the regulars are and no doubt they talk about you in their native tounge. Not to mention receiving bruises on your back!!

You forgot April and another newer gal named Mei.

I went to LS and had a good encounter yesterday. When I get the time I'll do an indepth report.

Raybob Smith
02-20-04, 17:27
I stand corrected on the name, it was Shirley. However all other facts within my previous post ARE true. Including $$.

Good luck.

Member #6586
02-20-04, 17:50
LS Report:

MY bones were feeling tired yesterday after lunch and I had biz in
Fremont so I dropped in. Asked for Jennifer (Thanks to Shiofuki I know where she went.) and they told me she was on a long vacation...lol!

I ended up with April for the first time. The massage was decent and I knew from reading this board that she is a cock sucker so I was confident a happy ending was going to occurr. She is in her 40's but you can tell when she was in her 20's she was a hotty. She still has a pretty face and a good attitude which makes up for her very average body. Anyway after the flip she massaged the big head and chest then moved down to the groin where she carresed all around my dick in a sensual manner. By this time I was at full attention and she made a hand and mouth gesture as if giving head. She whispered how much you tip I gave five fingers and she countered with 6, okay agreed. She went and got some water and then started in with a slow, soft, wet bbbj. This old broad has skills to say the least. My head was on the end of the bed where I could watch the clock and damn she got me in seven minutes flat! Now $60 is a bit pricey (Not for an AMP) but it was very enjoyable and she allows CIM but no swallow.

Please note this is the only gal that has ever offered a bj most are only hj and some do not even do hj so read and remember who does what.

Catch ya later fellas!

Shiofuki
02-20-04, 21:10
Thanks AE, Yes, I did forget Mei. Apple = April.

Shiofuki
02-29-04, 02:27
Allen Eire, and any others interested...as of today Jennifer was back at LS, in a smokin' black dress and a new hair style...

Ant Mad
03-02-04, 02:09
So after I posted about that house in Newark I was surprised not to see any reviews about it. Has anyone tried it yet?

Here is some food for thought everyone. In my opinion these place here in fremont are just not worth it I am talking about the AMP'S.

Resons :

1. Too Expensive
2. Girls range from later 20's to early 40's
3. The young girls are not that good looking
4. Service is bad
5. Too paranoid
6. FREMONT PD
7. SHITTY BJ'S
8. STALEFISH
9. THEY SMELL BAD BREATH INCLUDED
10. HAIRY BUSH

So I suggest that you all follow my lead and go to the AMP's in S.F. or just get escorts. I mean when you ad it up you pay about the same and you get a much better veriety.

Old Fat Guy
03-10-04, 06:02
Ant Mad posted:

"Here is some food for thought everyone. In my opinion these place here in fremont are just not worth it I am talking about the AMP'S.

Resons:

1. Too Expensive
2. Girls range from later 20's to early 40's
3. The young girls are not that good looking
4. Service is bad
5. Too paranoid
6. FREMONT PD
7. SHITTY BJ'S
8. STALEFISH
9. THEY SMELL BAD BREATH INCLUDED
10. HAIRY BUSH"

But I LOVE hairy bush--that's a big part of the attraction for me with asian women. Trimmed or shaved (ugh!) will make Mr. Friendly go back into hiding.

That being said, I haven't been verry satisfied with my, admitedly few visits at the local fare.

Old Fat Guy

James Tran
03-11-04, 02:39
Believe it or not! The bad smell that ant mad mentioned I never found it in any Asian girls/women. Quite contary, I found it existed in all Caucasian females that I fucked in the last 20 years. I remember going to Canada last year fucked a young white ho of 19. She made me wash my hands 10 times to get rid of the stench. I was taken aback when I was going to DATY her. Gawd! I swear to god it smelled like a sewage in SF Chinatown!

pussylover123
03-12-04, 15:38
Have anyone nailed Jennifer from LS?? She is so damn sexy.

Senior Reader
03-15-04, 19:07
This report is entitled, "Struck out at the new VIP But Hair."

I went to the place some of y'all peeps told me about, thinking and expecting that it would be the same exact people and same exact service like before. But truth is stranger than fiction.

Anyway, went there Saturday night, came in, saw two different girls I haven't seen before. One is Chinese and the other one was Indian (or middle eastern). Anway, I asked for the usual with the usual person but since she wasn't there, I settled for this chick named Lu. Before I did that though, I made sure (or tried to) that this was VIP and she said yes, apparently their lease expired. So with all that, I proceeded to the room to get my wrap.

To cut the story short, 15 mins into it and when it was time to flip over, I did the usual and point down there and she was was a brick wall guys. I asked nicely again without being ingratiating after 4 minutes and she still said no. Unusual thing though is, after her doing that and stepping out of the room, another chick went in (older, late 30s) and checked me out. Her name was Tan and she said she used to at VIP. What surprised me was that, I didn't see her before, only the two I mentioned and she started chatting with me about VIP and stuff, she was looking me over and all that. But bottomline, I still didn't get anything.

So to those guys who go there, please drop a message at the board and let us know which girls still do extras. Shoot, I just wasted some $ last Saturday but, you live and learn.

AZN Man
03-15-04, 21:36
First time poster, long time reader. Came across this site. Anyone know of them? Any reviews?

http://www.asianfantasy.net/home.html

pussylover123
03-16-04, 16:30
Senior Reader,
I only know the new address and havn't been there yet. I don't know what's wrong with them.
Has anyone else tried this new place?

Ant Mad
03-17-04, 18:14
Ok guys I went on a rampage Monday night and went to Happy feet masssage on Grimmer. That place was the worst ever! I mean the service was all around bad. I left in the middle of the massage cause the girl was ugly and she made it very clear that there were no extras so I left.

Mad about that situation I went to Princess Salon Got a nice half hour massage with a very cute girl. She finished me off with a HJ total cost of trip tus far $90 Included admission to both places and HJ at Princess Salon.

Anyways not satissfied I went to that house in Newark I reported on before. Saw a girl named Honey young like 19 or 20 very cute body all around about a 8. Anyways got an hour full service for 100 well it was like 45 min but still got any position and her P was very wet and tight.

Anyways the level of high customer service in which I spoke of about this place is now lacking so I would no longer recommend the house in Newark although from time to time a deal is to be had.

LoveAMP
03-19-04, 20:21
"Anyone know of them? Any reviews?"

Girls varies from 6 to 8 in looks. Service is standard, all covered. Ok if you are in the area (milpitas). $160/hr but out the door as soon as you pop.

Check out "exoticrendezvous" in Jillpages. Shannon is incredible and great bang for the buck.

LoveAMP

AZN Man
03-21-04, 13:27
LoveAMP,

I checked out jillpages and did the search for "exoticrendezvous" and came up with nothing?

pussylover123
03-22-04, 11:47
I also tried jillpages.com too. I emailed them but nobody reply my emails. ?????????????

PtooCool
03-23-04, 22:17
I went over to Princess yesterday, asked for Linda. She was not there. Got another short kind of chunky girl. Went back into the room and she started on my back with a very light massage with no oil. Will not even go close to between thelegs. tried to touch back of her legs and she stopped and told me not to do that.

Turned over and she immediately covered my hard johnson with the towel. Tried to talk to her about taking care of it . she said she is afraid of LE. Finally convinced her that I,m not LE. She took the towel off and did a very bad HJ and let me play with her tits thru her shirt.

Over all experiece BAD.

Had any one ever got a BJ at this place? Especially from Linda.

LoveAMP
03-25-04, 17:45
Don't know if the following link will work, if not do a search on jillpage with "Shannon or Angel". Nice tall asian, soft skin and good service. They have a new blonde girl, Angel, there. Have not tried. $140/hh.

http://www.jillpages.com/showgallery.php%3Fthumb%3D1%26stype%3D2%26si%3Dexoticrendezvous%26cat%3D500%26perpage%3D12%26sort%3D1%26ppuser%3D4475

Member #1581
03-26-04, 04:17
Hey guys anyone know what happened to "wonderful spa" on Grimmer? The place looked empty, door was locked.

Tried princess recently--waste of time.

Ended up at LS- Diane finished me off but no hands on chest. I guess I should have asked for apple.

Anyone have any favorite amp experiences?

Member #1581
03-26-04, 05:11
Sorry if this is off topic, but does anyone have any good strip club recommendations? I've only had a few club experiences in the bay, but they all sucked except one in SF, but the girls there were pretty aggressive.

Ant Mad
03-26-04, 19:58
Went to LS on Tuesday night and saw lilly she is young maybe 24 years old anyways got an hour. I went to take the customary shower and when I got back she was in the room sitting on the chair, Anyways I went to dry off and she grabbed my towel and insisted on helping. So I agreed. I layed on my stomach and she began to give a very sensual massage. anyways I automatically got a hard onand she saw it becuse I had to adjust myself. Anyways after about and hour of a nice relaxing massage and some small talk. She asked me to turn over.

At this point I was at attention know what I mean. Right away she went for the boys and gave them a nice massage. She finished me off with a HJ. But what came next was weird she asked for a ride to bart in Union City I said ok after she said no charge for the HJ. So we wrapped up in there and went to my car.

I took the back roads and while we were in there drive I asked her if she would give me a bj for $40 and she was like no and said for 80 she would I thought about it and then said what the hell. We pulled over and she gave me a bj that lasted like 45 min cause I already busted earlier. She did BBBJ AND CIM .

Over all a great night.

Senior Reader
03-28-04, 13:33
Hey pussylover123,

Sorry for not replying ASAP bro. I hooked up with this chick from a bar in Berkeley and I've been tapping her real good (LOL) for the past couple of days so I haven't been going around the AMPs for the past 2 weeks or so. The only place where I look for some F/S nowadays is at craigslist.

Anyway, as far as that new VIP is concerned, I guess it is a hit or miss. I have a friend, who unfortunately doesn't post here, who checked it out at my request and he got some (F/S same old price). I guess, since there is a lot of new girls there, there is a certain look that they look for before allowing to anything. I am in my thirties bro, but I have that 18-21 look that would make someone suspicious, plus the fact that I don't visit the place as much as I would like to.

That's my report for now, try going to the place at Friday or Saturday afternoons and look for Tan. She's kinda old (mid-late thirties) but on the night I was there, right before I was about to leave I went to go to the mens room. When I opened the door, Tan was sitting on the toilet with her thong down to her ankles peeing and exposing a lot of bush. I got a hard on bro but it was a weird situation so, still nothing happened. I kid you not, the chick was smiling when she went out and she was apologizing to me and I said that it wasn't a biggie. Oh well...

L8s and happy hunting!

pussylover123
04-07-04, 15:28
I wish more AMP in East bay area cuz we can't rely on VIP, anymore.

For me, I am broke right now and I can't go to any AMPs. So, I am just trying to nail my co-worker for free!!

Wish me luck, bro!

Ant Mad
04-22-04, 12:12
Hello All!

I went to LS on Monday Night and asked for May she is maybe 27 and decent looking anyways also requested room number 9 because it has the bed in it for those that don't know. She cam in gave a good massage 15 min on back 10 on legs 15 on front.

Then it all started I have had her once before this and just got a HJ but this time I got a BBBJ with CIM. for only $60 Anyways do not pay more then $60 for this guys and also for those that don't know room number 9 is the best.

Also trying to find someone who wants to go to the city and visit some AMP's one day or night anyone interested hit me up.

Member #6586
04-26-04, 04:06
Ant Mad,

I will have to authenticate your story for myself. I have had May before & got only a hj both times but she did let me get in her pants & finger her lucious pussy. Maybe she is taking lessons from Apple who gave me another BBBJ about two weeks ago. Good to hear more girls are warming up to BBBJ's.

Shiofuki
04-26-04, 10:28
Although I was initially somewhat skeptical, I can also report similar success with May at LS.

Johnny Midnite
04-27-04, 19:10
Yeah the chicks here don't look anything like the website.

Jessica (kgirl) & Amy(chinse) about a 4/5's in my book was told Debbie, Michelle,& MiMi don't work there anymo' The ole bait'n'snatch trick again.

* midnite out *

Ant Mad
05-10-04, 18:03
Hello again all!

I am asking for help here! I was driving down grimmer to fremont blvd. When I noticed Elegant and Happy feet massage on the left hand side. I was in no hurry and decieded to stop by and check it out. I went into happy feet first greeted by a asian gal looked viet. Anyways she said they were all busy and to come back in 1 hour. So then I went to the place next door Elegant and was greeted by an old lady but I saw two cute girls in the back. SoI figured why not I asked for 30 min and she was like ok. I went into the room and layed down. In came this old hag I was like oh ! I WANTED A MASSAGE FRO MTHE OTHER GIRL AND SHE WAS LIKE NO! SHE IS BUSY. So after that she gave me a half ass massage with nothing at the end and when I asked she got pissed off.

Anyways my question is what the hell is going on in these places? Anyone got any action here.

Member #6586
05-12-04, 03:01
Antmad,

Don't you just love the old let you see the hot stuff up front and then send in the old war-horse who should have been put out to pastuer a loooong time ago?

I beleive Elegant and Happy Feet have been reported on here before.

Anyway fellas I went to go visit Lucky on Friday evening and asked for May (I wanted to test drive her DSL's) but alas she just stepped into a hour long appointment. Okay I'll settle for April at least I'll get a BBBJ but no she won't be done for 1/2 hour. The only gal available was Diane whom I remebered from a year ago, good looking but did not even give me a HJ. I did need a massage and time was of the essence so I settled for her. She gave a good massage and this time did give a nice HJ. Tipped $45 becuase she was extra nice by letting me massage her pussy through her pants unlike May who let me get in her drawers and get a finger wet.

I'd like to know what other girls are giving head? Come on guys I'm not the only one going here.

Ant Mad
05-14-04, 16:51
So I went to the place on Grimmer again called Happy Feet, Last time I went to Elegant. Anyways went in was greet and lead straight to a room it was 45 for an hour. I got undresses and lyed down and a cutwe girl came into the room she gave a nice soft massage she even masseged my ass and brushed by my boys. So I turned over and she was getting close but would not go all the way if you know what I mean! Anyways did not get any extras I did ask and she said no because pigs come in a check on the place. I said ok whatever. These two places are a waist of time and cash so do not go.

Ant Mad
06-11-04, 11:42
So after a little dry spell I decied to go to LS the other night and was actually told to come back becuase all the ladies were busy. So being rather upset I went down the street to Princess. This place is very expensive so once I got there and saw the price I was like hell no! Anyway's ended up just giving up when I was on my way home I remembered about this Agency that has so great looking chicks.

The Agency is called Platinum City Entertainment. Anyways I called and got a great girl named Tatianna. She was from El Salvador very young 21 or 22 anyways. The price was 2 for an Hr. She provided BBBJ with covered everything else. I was able to pop more than once and every position was ok with her.

I recommend this place because there girls are great looking and they have a good veriety.

Dave GD
07-19-04, 10:28
I visited LS recently and my regular had just gotten back from vacation. She really isn't that good looking, see has a bit of a pouch and a bit older.

But still she does a good Thai style massage for me and we have a bit of fun too.

The thing that always irritates me is that they don't change all the towels before you come in. I have had to tell them almost every time to change the towels for me. I can see the P hairs of a previous client.

Davegdb

Ant Mad
07-20-04, 18:11
Kind of of topic but, Does anyone know if there are any Glory Hole location in or around the Bay Area? Please either post location or pm me. Thanks

Also LS is going down hill in my opinion. The lady's are old and they think they are worth more then they actually are. Just my thaughts.

Dave GD
07-21-04, 10:04
Which side of the hole are you going to be, LOL.

Actually, I have no idea, it has been a long time since I have even seen one.

Davegdb

Ant Mad
07-23-04, 15:23
Dave,

Haha

Very funny ! Actually I am just curious to see if these things are real. I have heard stiories and just want the truth. I don't want to try it just want proof that they are real.

Dave GD
07-24-04, 06:46
Oh, before the Aids era started, they were prevalent in almost all adult video arcades and bookstores. You can still see evidence of that as most adult bookstores and arcades have metal plates between the booths.

It was unnerving to have some guys tongue sticking through some whittled out hole wanting to give you head.

There are probably out of the way places in gay locations that have them still, but they are probably out of the way.

Davegdb

Ant Mad
07-26-04, 13:48
Yeah I figured they were mostly Gay! I mean from what I have heard anyways. Ok thanks for the info. I think I would perfer the see the girls face as she sucking me. Oh yeah theres nothing like it.

Member #6586
08-02-04, 16:37
I have been very busy lately and hate to partake in drive by posting.

Since the last time I posted I have been to LS 3 times & all with May. The good thing was she remebered massaging me a couple of times a year ago. The first massage with her this time around was average at best until we got to the HJ which she does well. During the HJ I pointed to her mouth and asked if she would use it for an extra big tip. She said no maybe next time so I figured if I was not going to get a BJ I could at least give her the finger. I unbuttoned her pants & got a handfull of muff, she allowed me to dig deeper by parting her legs a bit which allowed me to get right on her clit. Having her get wet on my hand made the HJ all the more enjoyable. The second visit was more of the same except that she conveyed that she did not like to give head. I ponited to her pussy and asked if I could put it there she said next time because it was to busy. The third time (two weeks ago) she hugged me and gave me a mild kiss when she entered the room. She seemed tired and I offered to massage her and she thought I was joking but no! Soon I had her shirt off & her pants undone I massaged her for a good 10 minutes & kept trying to get to her pussy while she was laying face down. Everytime I went down she would clench her but cheeks together, finally the fourth time she sat up & scolded me & showed me her tampon string OHHHH stupid me! Now I understood, anyway it was my turn and I received an above average massage with a passionate HJ. I think she was really tickled that I gave her a good 10 minute massage which led to a better time for me. Enjoy LS for what it is.

Ant Mad
08-08-04, 23:16
Hello,

So on Sunday I made a trip to LS when I got there I noticed that they were adding more room and the place was under construction but it was still business as usual. Anyways I got April again! Man Yeah she is nice and gives an ok massage but she trys to talk to you and I find it annoying. Anyways. She gave me a good maasage and ended it with a nice HJ. But here is the thing that ruined it all for me. When she told me to turn over she came around to where my head was and rub my chest in a downward motion I usually keep my eyes close cause I like to think of a hot young latin girl but this time I opened my eyes during this process and notice that this chick had hairy arm pits and I mean hairy shit had more then mine. I have complained on here before about LS and I think this trip put me over the top. I mean the girls there just do not seem to be very clean most the time there breath smells and the towels in the rooms have become a major issue. So now to top this all off there girl may have hairy arm pits, I don't know about the rest of you but that is not my thing.

Maybe I go in on the wrong days but, I am telling you this place is not worth it. The sad thing is it is the only place around here where the price is right and you can get a HJ OR BJ on a good day.

So with this being said I am now officaly done with Fremont, Newark and Union City and there over priced, over aged women and lack luster facilities. I am now moving on to bigger and better things. To all of you good luck and please tell these places that there going down hill.

James Tran
08-11-04, 00:29
Oh Ant Mad,

I love girls with hairy armpit. I fucked a Taiwanese girl last year and she was really hairy. I loved it and asked her to raise her arms above her head while I was fucking her. It was so fun because she wanted to touch her clit and I did not let her :) When I finished she asked me to eat her out and I gladly accepted the offer.

It is strange that many Asian lovers that I've had in the last 30 years a majority of them do not have much hair under their armpits. I am not talking about shaving hair here. They do have pubic hair, though. When I am in China I always look for big tit girls with hairy armpit. That thing turns me on so much! I may check April out just for this fact.

Member #6586
08-13-04, 14:15
Hirsute for LIFE!

James, you kinky perv! LOL, just kidding!

I like a hairy pussy but pits & legs with fur are not my thing.

I heard LS added some new younger talent two gals one early 20's (Cici) the other early 30's (Lin) not sure about their hair will have to go check this out myself.

Ant Mad
08-31-04, 14:02
Went to Princess again and got a very good rub with Jennifer she was into pretty much everything but all I did was got a HJ AND BJ. Also played wit the kitty and felt on the t's. Anyways tiped her a 40 oz. and it was all good.

Dumbass
09-02-04, 15:04
Is there no street action at all in Fremont?

DA

Shiofuki
09-03-04, 00:09
At LS, I've since found out that Lin is actually (or now) called Eileen.

Dave GD
09-07-04, 23:57
Visited LS,

Every time I go there, I promise not to go back, but eventually I do, maybe because it is so convenient.

I went a couple of weeks ago and it was all torn up, they were remodeling and only two rooms were available. I always go for the Thai massage so that was available and as I walked in. The same as it has been so many times, the sheets were dirty with hairs and stains.

She has seen me enough times, that she should know, I don't go for that, and I decided to take it to the next level and went and got the owner of the place. I took him to the room and showed him specifically what I was talking about and told him that I had complained about this several times before.

He apologized, and I went ahead with the session, but my bitching about the cleanliness had put a damper on my mood and her mood, so the session was just ok.

Now I really am not going back, lol.

Davegdb

Paul D
09-11-04, 19:18
Dave,

LS has been in steady decline almost before they opened. First, they couldn't begin to match either the quality of RAs or the level of service at Mings. Secondly, Mings was was very detail oriented. from time keeping and pricing and of course, cleanliness.

I have visited LS twice and will NEVER go again. Just a sad vestige of what it once was. But, that goes for the entire AMP scene in Fremont, so what should one expect I suppose.

Ant Mad
09-21-04, 17:52
Hello,

Quick question for everyone when you go to Princess Salon do they always try to stick you with the old chick? If so why? And how do you say I want the other hot chick without offending them. I have been there alot and sometimes I get Jennifer and a couple of times I got the old girl I did not mind before when FS was not on the menu but now that I heard there offering more screw that old chick. Any advice will help.

Thanks

Shiofuki
09-24-04, 01:28
Usually what I do is call ahead and either make an appt, or ask if so-and-so is working today. If a spur of the moment thing, and the older one is the next up, I just ask, e.g. is Jennifer available. They don't like to have their turn taken, but tough.

Senior Reader
09-27-04, 20:22
All,

Man, it's been a long time since I posted. How's everyone btw? I really do appreciate reading everyone's post, more for the stories than for the info. I sort of stopped going to AMPs because I get disappointed with the rates + the quality of chick that I get. I have been whoring around using CL, so if anyone wants a provider review from CL (I've tried 7 of them so far in the Fremont/Union City area), let me know by giving me their phone # and I'll see if I've been with that provider before. I'll try to post some of my adventures (with contact info) from CL if I get the chance.

I have one question and I do hope the senior contributors are reading this, I got hooked up to a really famous pornstar and she's willing to do FS for $1500 PH PSE. Is this worth it? I know you might be asking who is this girl, so I am going to answer some questions that you may think of down below:

No, I can't say who she is here at at the board. Private message me and I'll tell you the details.

No, I am not boning her at all for free, just talking to her on a regular basis because of CL (the things you'll find at that web board). I wish I was (LOL) but no, I am not a stud or that rich for her to really hook up with me.

Yes, she has done a lot of films and like I said, she is famous. She still has a contract with a famous adult film company. It is intimidating, especially when I see these guys with huge johns banging her in her films.

OMG guys, this indecision is killing me! LOL! I need this money to pay for a lot of things but this is a once in a lifetime deal for me. Please let me know what you think either at the board or through private messages. Thanks!

SR

Dave GD
09-28-04, 09:33
Dude SR,

Yes, you would be crazy. There are lots of porn stars that will work for less than that and provide the PSE experience.

But if you have the money to burn, do it and tell us about it afterwards.

Davegdb

Ant Mad
09-28-04, 15:46
Hello to everyone,

I went to Princess Salon on Monday and asked to see Jennifer,She was ava. I took a shower then went into the room she then came in and I layed down and she began the massage, a very good massage at that. After a while I grabbed her ass and she said oh time to get naughty and laughed. So I turned over sporting lumber and she said that she would brb. When she came into the romm again it was on ! She gave me BBBJ and FS in multiple pos. The grand finale took place and those great T's. Overall a pretty good time. Alougth one thing I must say it was a bit rushed maybe it's just me but I like to take my time.

Also went to MBOT in S.F. last friday I have heard alot of hype about this place and I must say it is not worth the cover at least in my opinion.

Dumbass
09-30-04, 15:36
Ant Mad,
You got FS at Princess???? This place has finally come around? I am stone in love with Linda over there but can never get more than a HJ. It's $50 to get in there, what was your tip?

Senior,
Don't pay the 15 hundy. That's too damn much. If you have that much to spend, get on a plane to SE Asia and live like a king for a few days. I'm headed to KL Malaysia and Singapore for business next week and I know I won't spend $300 for the whole week of fun!!

DA

Senior Reader
10-29-04, 11:48
All,

Just a quick FYI, I backed out of the PSE, I needed the money more for other things like rent and gas.

Anyway, I was scouring CL today and I happened to bump into a provider that I had used in the past. This is one of those providers that I forgot to write a review on but now I will. Don't want to post the CL domain but if you add this URL to the end, her link is:

/eby/ers/47190965.html

She will go with tag-lines like half japanese/filipino or half japanese/italian. Now she's going with half japanese/black (which is really stupid if you look at her pic). Goes with the same name always. As far as enthusiasm is concerned, she's good to go. She will ride and do all the nasty things. Nice "body" skin.

That's the only redeeming quality.

She's chubby, she posts old pics that doesn't show this. Got cellulite? Her face is pock-marked with zit-scars (she wears make-up which was ok in a way). Lastly, she stinks down there. It is an immediate turn-off and it was hard to recover from, take it from me I've been there.

If you want to pay $80-$100 and really want to go cheap, be my guest but it really ain't worthit.

L8s and have a good one.

Dumbass
12-29-04, 20:23
Hey Fellas, Happy New Year

Went to Lucky Star today and I will say that the talent is improving. Same story as always with this place - $45 for 1 hr and $20 tip for happy ending (this gal let me do some finger exploring as well) All the girls I've seen in the past 3 months (4 girls) will give me the happy ending (with some light fondling and nipple action) without any mention of tips. This place is not a bad deal. The massage is above average and the happy ending is always available with a little charm and coaching (and no negotiations) At most places the gal will get you nice and hard and then start the negotiations. For $65 out the door, it's almost a slam dunk.

DA

Dumbass
12-29-04, 20:34
Senior,
Without a doubt CL is home of the Fat Chicks. If you're a chubby chaser you are in heaven on CL. 80-100 is way too much for these gals. I met one, and she was even BIGGER than her pic. I knew she was chunky, but when I got there she was clearly a HIPPO. I passed even after talking her down to $50 bucks. Please fellas, let's get these prices down on CL. Most girls are 6's at best and every once in a while you might meet an 8. I use my bait and switch method- agree to 100 and show up with 75 or agree to 125 and show up with 90. They will not refuse, and if they do, then head over to Lucky Star and get relief for 50-65 (45 1 hr 30 1/2 hr + 20 tip)

DA