PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Booge3211
03-20-13, 09:47
My work has taken me down to the Port of Albany for business. Each time I have been down there there is a white girl walks the parking lot asking the truckers who wants a date, was going to try her out. Good looking brunette maybe 5"6 135 pretty face. I'm sure she works with a pimp because there is a black guy in a truck she goes back to after each visit. Just throwing out what I see maybe it will help, maybe not.

Phaeque
03-20-13, 14:18
My work has taken me down to the Port of Albany for business. Each time I have been down there there is a white girl walks the parking lot asking the truckers who wants a date, was going to try her out. Good looking brunette maybe 5"6 135 pretty face. I'm sure she works with a pimp because there is a black guy in a truck she goes back to after each visit. Just throwing out what I see maybe it will help, maybe not.What time of day is this? Thanks for the update!

Booge3211
03-21-13, 15:06
What time of day is this? Thanks for the update!Usually as far as I can tell its after ten pm, I have no idea if the girl lives close or is local but 3 times in the past 2 weeks I have seen same girl doing her stroll trying to collect money.

RA Albany
04-07-14, 11:32
Few weeks ago I needed to get gas and pick up an evening pick-me up, which in this case meant Dunkin coffee. I stopped at Cumbie at the top of the hill off exit23/ end of 787. About 10 pm ish. Got gas, decided to just hit the DD drive thru.

As I was pulling around I got a phone call so instead of hitting the drive thru, I pulled over to park in the back of that big lot by where the trucks pull in for gas to take the call.

Notice a truck pull up and stop. Then noted a really hot 30 ish something blond dressed like sex get out of a car parked in the side lot at cumbies and get into the truck. I dismissed thinking it could just be a gf.

I do the same routine the other night. I stopped for gas and coffee around 9 pm. Second time in a month I've been there, 2 weeks apart, different days / times, but same activity. Looked like it could have been the same chick, probably was but it's evening and I wasn't parked like the first time. Definitely a different truck though.

Have to say, and admittedly I have zero experience at truck stops, I was somewhat surprised how hot the girl was. Not someone I recognized on BP or ECCIE or NR. Could have been legit gf stuff, but the odds suggest something else.

WarDog23
08-05-17, 20:39
I stop in the Rotterdam trucks stop of i88 and thruway entrance for a sub today. While eating two hotties approached me asking if I wanted to have some fun of course I told them. We talked a bit and I agreed to take one of them back to my place she agreed to shower with me and FS for 80. She was a hot redhead guessing late 20's bcup around 120 pounds. As soon as we left the parkinglot she pulled up her sundress and started her viberator. After are shower with lots of roaming we headed to the bedroom. Are activities where dfk nippleplay daty BBBJ cfs cg then finished in miss. After this she asked if we could go in my hottub for a little bit and she would give me BJ. Well hell ya. So we each grabbed a couple of corona's and hung out in hottub had some nice convo then BBBJ with bls and cim swallow. I gave her 30 tip. She doesn't give her number out but said she is usually at trucks top during day. She told me to walk around truck lot if she is not inside doubt I well just not comfortable doing that but I well start paying for my gas in cash as a excuse to go in. Her friend was probably a mid 20's brunette with c cups a bigger girl but not fat hopefully I can find her and test her out next time.

Freedom2B
08-06-17, 09:42
I stop in the Rotterdam trucks stop of i88 and thruway entrance for a sub today. While eating two hotties approached me asking if I wanted to have some fun of course I told them. We talked a bit and I agreed to take one of them back to my place she agreed to shower with me and FS for 80. She was a hot redhead guessing late 20's bcup around 120 pounds. As soon as we left the parkinglot she pulled up her sundress and started her viberator. After are shower with lots of roaming we headed to the bedroom. Are activities where dfk nippleplay daty BBBJ cfs cg then finished in miss. After this she asked if we could go in my hottub for a little bit and she would give me BJ. Well hell ya. So we each grabbed a couple of corona's and hung out in hottub had some nice convo then BBBJ with bls and cim swallow. I gave her 30 tip. She doesn't give her number out but said she is usually at trucks top during day. She told me to walk around truck lot if she is not inside doubt I well just not comfortable doing that but I well start paying for my gas in cash as a excuse to go in. Her friend was probably a mid 20's brunette with c cups a bigger girl but not fat hopefully I can find her and test her out next time.And now, today, the parking spaces will ALL be full with many non-truckers walking around the rigs! Which one or three shall win the lottery?

WarDog23
08-06-17, 18:15
And now, today, the parking spaces will ALL be full with many non-truckers walking around the rigs! Which one or three shall win the lottery?Just drove by the parking lot it did look very full. I just wonder if the truckers well give people a hard time if they are walking around the big rig lot.

Freedom2B
08-06-17, 21:41
Just drove by the parking lot it did look very full. I just wonder if the truckers well give people a hard time if they are walking around the big rig lot.LOL. If dudes start looking / walking around the trucks, and have a tight ass, they may get picked up by a gay or bi truck driver! LOL.

Oh, if any body lives in ROtterdam, it is not far to go hang out, so maybe if you filled in details, like Redhead, did she have light, med. Red hair, copper top, aubury, or dye job red, plum, chili pepper red. There are so many types of red.

Also, any tattoos or tattoo free.

I know that to be a busy truck stop, so they probably get all the "work" then can handle just out in the lot. 0. 80 for FS is pretty cheap if they look much better than the average StreetWalker or BP girl on chemicals. Did they seem lucid? WOnder what a BJ would go for. You will have to find out if they do 3 somes and if they are into each other with that. More hot tub fun for you.

You would think that most all truckstops would have providers there. Rare to find now from what I hear. Maybe the metro areas have more than more rural ones.

Thompson7675
08-06-17, 23:24
I just got a sub from there the other night. I'm going to have to get more subs during the day.

WarDog23
08-07-17, 16:34
LOL. If dudes start looking / walking around the trucks, and have a tight ass, they may get picked up by a gay or bi truck driver! LOL.

Oh, if any body lives in ROtterdam, it is not far to go hang out, so maybe if you filled in details, like Redhead, did she have light, med. Red hair, copper top, aubury, or dye job red, plum, chili pepper red. There are so many types of red.

Also, any tattoos or tattoo free.

I know that to be a busy truck stop, so they probably get all the "work" then can handle just out in the lot. 0. 80 for FS is pretty cheap if they look much better than the average StreetWalker or BP girl on chemicals. Did they seem lucid? WOnder what a BJ would go for. You will have to find out if they do 3 somes and if they are into each other with that. More hot tub fun for you.

You would think that most all truckstops would have providers there. Rare to find now from what I hear. Maybe the metro areas have more than more rural ones.I am horrible at describing people but Courtney was a natural redhead light to medium hair. She was pale surprisingly no tan from walking lots all day. She has a very Irish look. Guessing she's in her late 20's 120 pounds. Very hot girl she would do well if she advertised on other review site or BP. Prettier then most girls on either. Only tattoo was tramp stamp so that wouldn't help you find her. She does have a piercing above her lip with a small diamond in it. I don't remember anything distinguishing about the brunette like tattoos or strange piercing. She was a little darker completion maybe Greek or Italian or something similar. She was very cute but not hot like Courtney she would be one of the better looking BP girls if she went on there. They didn't seem to be on drugs or anything and where very pleasant to talk to. My only complaint would be Courtney is a cigarette smoker not sure about the other girl. 80 was a definitely a great bargain I think it might be the price they charge for big rig play as they thought I was a trucker. I was just lucky my place is close so I can take them there. I well ask about BJ and 3 some prices next time I see them.

Freedom2B
08-07-17, 22:16
I am horrible at describing people but Courtney was a natural redhead light to medium hair. She was pale surprisingly no tan from walking lots all day. She has a very Irish look. Guessing she's in her late 20's 120 pounds. Very hot girl she would do well if she advertised on other review site or BP. Prettier then most girls on either. Only tattoo was tramp stamp so that wouldn't help you find her. She does have a piercing above her lip with a small diamond in it. I don't remember anything distinguishing about the brunette like tattoos or strange piercing. She was a little darker completion maybe Greek or Italian or something similar. She was very cute but not hot like Courtney she would be one of the better looking BP girls if she went on there. They didn't seem to be on drugs or anything and where very pleasant to talk to. My only complaint would be Courtney is a cigarette smoker not sure about the other girl. 80 was a definitely a great bargain I think it might be the price they charge for big rig play as they thought I was a trucker. I was just lucky my place is close so I can take them there. I well ask about BJ and 3 some prices next time I see them.Great Responses. ANd YES the lack of tatts DOES help one to find her. Rule out the nat. Medium red Irish looking ones WITH tatts. Only thing you did not mention is her height, so, based on weight and what you said of her being hottttt. She is probably 5'7" to 5'8", give or take. ANd, is she a friendly smiler type or more stoic with her walking by appearance or her approach. Is she a flirt at first or just straight out. "hey mista'. Want to have some fun today?

I got gas there about 3 weeks ago but had mom in tow as I was taking her to a Dr. Office appointment. I did see a redhead that looked the part, but do not remember if she had tatts or not and she was with another girl. I did not watch where they went, but I think it was to the SouthWest of the building where cars do park, but it is also the way back to the truckers. Otherwise, I remember thinking "too bad I am not solo, I may offer to buy her a cold Pepsi or something" But I thought she looked about 22.

WarDog23
08-07-17, 23:51
Great Responses. ANd YES the lack of tatts DOES help one to find her. Rule out the nat. Medium red Irish looking ones WITH tatts. Only thing you did not mention is her height, so, based on weight and what you said of her being hottttt. She is probably 5'7" to 5'8", give or take. ANd, is she a friendly smiler type or more stoic with her walking by appearance or her approach. Is she a flirt at first or just straight out. "hey mista'. Want to have some fun today?

I got gas there about 3 weeks ago but had mom in tow as I was taking her to a Dr. Office appointment. I did see a redhead that looked the part, but do not remember if she had tatts or not and she was with another girl. I did not watch where they went, but I think it was to the SouthWest of the building where cars do park, but it is also the way back to the truckers. Otherwise, I remember thinking "too bad I am not solo, I may offer to buy her a cold Pepsi or something" But I thought she looked about 22.Yes Courtney is about 5 7 ish 120 in my guessing I think the brunette is about 5 7 also maybe 145 ish but well put together they are definitely smilers and flirts. They both had colourfull sundresses on not sure if that's a style they wear often. The crazy thing is I stop there probably once a week for gas but barely go in it never crossed my mind what I could find on the inside.

Freedom2B
08-09-17, 16:59
Yes Courtney is about 5 7 ish 120 in my guessing I think the brunette is about 5 7 also maybe 145 ish but well put together they are definitely smilers and flirts. They both had colourfull sundresses on not sure if that's a style they wear often. The crazy thing is I stop there probably once a week for gas but barely go in it never crossed my mind what I could find on the inside.On way back from Dr. Appointment I needed gas and was near the truck stop where Courtney was reported with a friend. Good news, cheapest gas in that area. 2.279/ gal.

Nothing seen on a cruise through the truck lot and nothing in or around the building, unless they were already playing a game of Neil and Bon inside a truckers rig. They should just hang at the picnic tables in the area where the truckers come into the bldg. It would be obvious enough that not a word need be spoken by trucker to chica or vica versa.

This was about 2:30 PM.

Upforfunn27
08-10-17, 13:49
Yes Courtney is about 5 7 ish 120 in my guessing I think the brunette is about 5 7 also maybe 145 ish but well put together they are definitely smilers and flirts. They both had colourfull sundresses on not sure if that's a style they wear often. The crazy thing is I stop there probably once a week for gas but barely go in it never crossed my mind what I could find on the inside.WD23 If I find these two, can I rent your place? LOL. I promise, no bingo in the hot tub. Thanks for the info. Heading out for lunch now.

Thompson7675
09-25-17, 02:00
It's a sad day in hoeville. I heard from a buddy that works with uncle LEO that they busted a hooker at the pilot truck stop. Apparently she was a 10 too. The guys at the jail commented on how normal street meat was 2 at best and this girl was smoking hot. Too bad joe couldn't have steered her to a GB.

WarDog23
09-26-17, 16:04
It's a sad day in hoeville. I heard from a buddy that works with uncle LEO that they busted a hooker at the pilot truck stop. Apparently she was a 10 too. The guys at the jail commented on how normal street meat was 2 at best and this girl was smoking hot. Too bad joe couldn't have steered her to a GB.Dam that sucks if this was the girl I meet there she was definitely a 10 and super cool chick to.

RustyShaq
11-17-17, 16:14
Dam that sucks if this was the girl I meet there she was definitely a 10 and super cool chick to.http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-sandy-here-dont-miss-out/32724757

Redhead who is trucker friendly. Hmmm.

Freedom2B
11-17-17, 22:22
http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-sandy-here-dont-miss-out/32724757

Redhead who is trucker friendly. Hmmm.Thinking that Sandy is Not Courtney, WarDogs favorite red head of the past.

Trucker friendly, what does that actually mean? Does she do OTR trips with a trucker just for the ride and conversation and then suck his dick, hopefully not while he is driving, in traffic.

WarDog23
11-18-17, 09:02
http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-sandy-here-dont-miss-out/32724757

Redhead who is trucker friendly. Hmmm.No that is not the girl I was talking about. I don't think the girl I'm referring to well advertise on BP I talked to her about advertising there or EC or even me giving her digits to senior members on here and she told me she was very fearful of doing business through the internet.

WarDog23
01-31-18, 18:46
No that is not the girl I was talking about. I don't think the girl I'm referring to well advertise on BP I talked to her about advertising there or EC or even me giving her digits to senior members on here and she told me she was very fearful of doing business through the internet.I was informed last week that both Sara and Courtney from the truck stop are retiring from hooking. They were definitely a great time but I hope they are able to stay retired because they are very sweet girls.

BudWiseUr
07-03-20, 17:04
Sometimes Morticia frequents the truck stop near here. She is gorgeous. Early 30's, five foot seven, 130 lb, and full C cups. Long dark hair and kind of an alternative look. She is down for BBBJ and CFS. Best BJ around.

MalMonger
07-03-20, 20:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

IvyLeaman
07-04-20, 11:03
You managed to nail Morticia in both Philadelphia and Albany today. It's certainly possible. After all, Phil Collins played Live Aid in both London and Philly the same day. So yeah, you could pull it off.

4 condoms broken just today in Brotherly Love Town, and here you are, back at it a couple of hundred miles north and going for her again. Much respect, brother. If I manage to get 2 hard ons in a week, I'm doing well these day.

She's goth? Then perhaps you've uploaded the wrong pictures. That woman doesn't appear to be goth at all.

Have a lovely holiday weekend, Bud. I'm certainly Wiser after reviewing your posting history.Pretty funny looking at the past posts. You forgot to mention Wilmington. Ha ha.

Tomb8871
07-04-20, 13:09
You managed to nail Morticia in both Philadelphia and Albany today. It's certainly possible. After all, Phil Collins played Live Aid in both London and Philly the same day. So yeah, you could pull it off.

4 condoms broken just today in Brotherly Love Town, and here you are, back at it a couple of hundred miles north and going for her again. Much respect, brother. If I manage to get 2 hard ons in a week, I'm doing well these day.

She's goth? Then perhaps you've uploaded the wrong pictures. That woman doesn't appear to be goth at all.

Have a lovely holiday weekend, Bud. I'm certainly Wiser after reviewing your posting history.I guess she could be working the truck stop if you took away about 50 lbs. And 26 teeth. Why is this guy even posting.

TonyFoo
12-31-20, 01:51
I guess she could be working the truck stop if you took away about 50 lbs. And 26 teeth. Why is this guy even posting.Sounds good.