PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Stark44
05-14-19, 18:30
https://www.uticaod.com/article/20190514/NEWS/190519740

https://www.thedailystar.com/news/state/off-duty-officer-in-fatal-shooting-resigns-pleads-to-dwai/article_d8beca68-4874-504c-a00d-e6cedc1abfd0.html

It cost him his job and a DWAI conviction. It may be possible to view this as a somewhat favorable outcome for him, it certainly could have been much worse. I guess it resolves itself as a shrewd plea negotiation, but his life has been changed in some of the most significant ways. And I imagine that there are more changes of a personal nature yet to come for the guy.

It seemed unlikely that he'd ever be able to hold onto that job after what happened that night. They were, most likely, going to come after his job, no matter how the matter was resolved in Utica, if only to preserve their own image.

It highlights the dire consequences that could happen as the result of a momentary lapse of judgment with respect to this pursuit. Paycheck, generous pension, Cadillac health benefits, a clean criminal record: the list of losses is a long one.

Loneli
05-15-19, 00:29
https://www.uticaod.com/article/20190514/NEWS/190519740

https://www.thedailystar.com/news/state/off-duty-officer-in-fatal-shooting-resigns-pleads-to-dwai/article_d8beca68-4874-504c-a00d-e6cedc1abfd0.html

It cost him his job and a DWAI conviction. It may be possible to view this as a somewhat favorable outcome for him, it certainly could have been much worse. I guess it resolves itself as a shrewd plea negotiation, but his life has been changed in some of the most significant ways. And I imagine that there are more changes of a personal nature yet to come for the guy.

It seemed unlikely that he'd ever be able to hold onto that job after what happened that night. They were, most likely, going to come after his job, no matter how the matter was resolved in Utica, if only to preserve their own image.

It highlights the dire consequences that could happen as the result of a momentary lapse of judgment with respect to this pursuit. Paycheck, generous pension, Cadillac health benefits, a clean criminal record: the list of losses is a long one.It's cheap to second guess and wouldn't expect anyone in his position to do otherwise but if he had turned over money? I know it's impossible to predict the extent and how it all went down. Many of us have been ripped off, maybe not at knife point, a low profile can be worth thousands. Sometimes keeping the money isn't worth the potential alternative outcome.

Stark44
05-15-19, 18:34
It's cheap to second guess and wouldn't expect anyone in his position to do otherwise but if he had turned over money? I know it's impossible to predict the extent and how it all went down. Many of us have been ripped off, maybe not at knife point, a low profile can be worth thousands. Sometimes keeping the money isn't worth the potential alternative outcome.He shouldn't have had all of that cash on him, for sure, but he'd've been smart to have some of it and to consider letting them have it. As you point out, we all can get taken, one way or another, at some point in this game. He was set up, it was a rip-off, but he could've protected himself from what he had to do instead, remember the more important things in his life, and let them win a small one this time. Or, maybe, they'd've killed him after robbing him? I'd bet not, but only he was there to know.

A low profile IS worth more than some may think. Some people may say, "I've got nothing to lose," but I've never met anyone who actually HAD nothing to lose. We all have SOMEthing to lose.

Tomb8871
05-15-19, 19:53
He shouldn't have had all of that cash on him, for sure, but he'd've been smart to have some of it and to consider letting them have it. As you point out, we all can get taken, one way or another, at some point in this game. He was set up, it was a rip-off, but he could've protected himself from what he had to do instead, remember the more important things in his life, and let them win a small one this time. Or, maybe, they'd've killed him after robbing him? I'd bet not, but only he was there to know.

A low profile IS worth more than some may think. Some people may say, "I've got nothing to lose," but I've never met anyone who actually HAD nothing to lose. We all have SOMEthing to lose.Sounded like he had been drinking quite a lot so his reasoning miget have been a bit cloudy, plus of course he had cop's instincts to react. Don't know proximity and all that was happening, but apparently pulling a gun and either trying to arrest the guy or even just scare him away wasn't viable option. Think guy had bad lawyer or union, outcome harsh lose job for couple of misdemeanors assuming shooting justified, which is sounds like it was. Politics.

Raige614
05-16-19, 16:43
There is an hour and a half driving distance between Albany and Utica. Plenty of time for a person of sound mind to consider the consequences of the act he is about to commit, particularly if the act is illegal and the person is a L. E. O. Not everyone is suited for the job. Whether it is fair or not, L. E. O. Are held to higher standards than the rest of us, but not everyone is capable of upholding those standards. The vetting process for these cops is deficient. This case is proof of that. Not everyone is fit to wear a badge.

Does anyone know whether he identified himself as a police officer when the intruder entered?

Does anyone know whether he made any attempt to de-escalate and / or de-fuse the situation?

Does anyone know whether he used any means to disarm intruder before firing?

There seems to be a lot of speculation as to what happened-has anyone actually seen or heard any reports, statements, testimony? There also seems to be a lot of willingness to place blame everywhere except where it actually belongs. The pimp already paid for his part in the ordeal. But-I don't buy the whole "lapse of judgement" thing as it pertains to who set this whole chain of events in motion to begin with. As HE, and HE alone, could have avoided the entire event from occurring in the first place.

DC Guy
05-16-19, 17:54
He was at Turning Stone before seeing her so it would be a short drive. Still no reason to bring a firearm into that situation. I would leave it in the car and use my big head to extract myself from the situation.

RustyShaq
05-16-19, 20:44
He was at Turning Stone before seeing her so it would be a short drive. Still no reason to bring a firearm into that situation. I would leave it in the car and use my big head to extract myself from the situation.As a cop, he is a coward and feels like he needs his gun to make up for his other shortcomings. He also figured that as a cop he could shoot anyone and claim to be afraid and everything would sort itself out. He was sort of correct, as he didn't get in any trouble for killing a human being, he got in trouble for drinking and driving.

Tomb8871
05-17-19, 01:54
[Deleted by Admin]Ok, now flame away.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Anytime somebody says that they are just trying to start a fight. Do it on the fight thread.

A2

Raige614
05-17-19, 15:51
That alone is reason enough for the cop to lose his badge, IMO. It is the height of irresponsibility.

Put aside for a minute the fact that the guy was a cop. Put the whole Utica shooting incident aside for a minute.

Everyone you know who drives including you, or is a passenger in a motor vehicle including you, has their lives and safety endangered and jeopardized whenever someone gets behind the wheel drunk or high.

I recall attending a funeral for a two year old girl killed by a drunk driver. A visibly angry pastor residing over the service commented that if there was any justice, there would be a special place in hell for people who drove drunk.

If you, like I, have ever suffered the experience of losing a loved one to drunk driving, than you probably hope he was right.

I certainly do.

Tomb8871
05-17-19, 16:16
That alone is reason enough for the cop to lose his badge, IMO. It is the height of irresponsibility.

Put aside for a minute the fact that the guy was a cop. Put the whole Utica shooting incident aside for a minute.

Everyone you know who drives including you, or is a passenger in a motor vehicle including you, has their lives and safety endangered and jeopardized whenever someone gets behind the wheel drunk or high.

I recall attending a funeral for a two year old girl killed by a drunk driver. A visibly angry pastor residing over the service commented that if there was any justice, there would be a special place in hell for people who drove drunk.

If you, like I, have ever suffered the experience of losing a loved one to drunk driving, than you probably hope he was right.

I certainly do.Yup agree with you on that. Have lost family and also attended coworker kids funerals. Cop driving drunk is especially bad.

Guess one point trying to make is equal justice under the law. Didn't that woman who is #2 person in Troy government just have dwi? Embarrassed for a few days and no consequences thereafter, certainly didn't lose her job. Probably countless other celebs, sports figures, politicians that we can think of with similar outcomes. Need tougher laws and courts, ongoing societal problema.

Loki Pk
05-20-19, 15:47
https://dailygazette.com/article/2019/05/20/troopers-13-arrested-in-montgomery-county-based-underage-rape-sting?fbclid=IwAR1-wYuD7sIrrFtrGBUMjYFh22wxX5WzxfZqjYlpQrjtmv43EGF9PqXPtDA

Busted for trying to hook up with kids. Fucking Pedo MF's should all hang!

Peace.

PK.

Raige614
05-20-19, 16:11
https://dailygazette.com/article/2019/05/20/troopers-13-arrested-in-montgomery-county-based-underage-rape-sting?fbclid=IwAR1-wYuD7sIrrFtrGBUMjYFh22wxX5WzxfZqjYlpQrjtmv43EGF9PqXPtDA

Peace.

PK.Why is it that whenever hookers are busted, THEIR faces get splashed all over the news (sometimes mongers, too).

Yet when these pedos get busted, we can't see who THEY are? Something inherently unfair about that.

Tomb8871
05-20-19, 16:54
Why is it that whenever hookers are busted, THEIR faces get splashed all over the news (sometimes mongers, too).

Yet when these pedos get busted, we can't see who THEY are? Something inherently unfair about that.I think pics of those guys do make it to news media. Plus of course when put on sex registry not only pics available but lot of other info, so these guys can't really hide.

Loki Pk
05-20-19, 18:18
Why is it that whenever hookers are busted, THEIR faces get splashed all over the news (sometimes mongers, too).

Yet when these pedos get busted, we can't see who THEY are? Something inherently unfair about that.Cuomo fixed that for them!

Now thanks to that fucked up libtard logic, mugshots will no longer be posted as public info.

So much for the deterrent factor.

Fuck this state!!

PK.

StressRelief
05-20-19, 18:18

Yet when these pedos get busted, we can't see who THEY are? Something inherently unfair about that.If memory serves me correctly, thee's a new law on the books prevent mug shots from being posted.

Stress.

Irishbastard
05-20-19, 18:21

Peace.

PK.Because we all probably saw the same ad they answered, and knew that it was a trap. Sick fucks got what was coming to them.

Raige614
05-20-19, 19:13
Cuomo fixed that for them!

Now thanks to that fucked up libtard logic, mugshots will no longer be posted as public info.

Fuck this state!!

PK.

I learned something way back in the 1970's about liberals, conservatives, democrats, republicans-I don't trust ANY of them!

NONE of them are any damned good! Not a one of them cares about the average Joe. They are ALL corrupt.

Ants1230
05-20-19, 21:14
Cuomo fixed that for them!

Fuck this state!!

PK.And Trump and Republicans passed Fosta-Sesta. All politicians suck when it comes to the hobby.

Raige614
05-20-19, 22:20
And Trump and Republicans passed Fosta-Sesta. All politicians suck when it comes to the hobby.

The issue is rights, freedoms and quality of life for average citizens. Not just hobbyists-everyone. In these matters, there is no "lesser of two evils" regarding our political parties. They don't just suck when it comes to the hobby-they just suck, period!

I stay non-political IRL because no matter which "side" I was on (if I chose a "side") in all honesty I fear looking like a sheep being led willingly over a cliff.

BoxTop51
05-20-19, 22:45
Because we all probably saw the same ad they answered, and knew that it was a trap. Sick fucks got what was coming to them.Go to the Syracuse Post-Standard and you can see all 13 mug shots. State police said they put the pics in the paper to see if there was anyone there that may have recognized any of them.

Tomb8871
05-21-19, 05:46
Obviously reward is bogus. Dissatisfied client or rival girl or pimp or whomever is just trying to hurt this woman's business. She advertises off and on, and if I remember right got negative reviews and or ripped guys off so I was going to avoid anyway.

Then report the post, don't quote it and help the dissatisfied client, rival girl, or pimp hurt her business.

A2

RustyShaq
05-21-19, 11:11
I'm torn about this. Yes, guys who would knowingly try to fuck a child should be dropped into a wood chipper by the parents of the victims, but in this case there were no victims. This was yet another case of big government creating fictional crimes where none existed. It's easy to point at these guys and condemn them. They knew what they were doing and our society has deemed that what they intended to do is wrong. What about next time when the victim of entrapment is not a paedophile, but someone you know, or even yourself? Big government can make anything illegal (for you and me, they of course are exempt), and they can trick you into committing a "crime" any time they want. What can you do about it? Nothing. Gripe about it on an anonymous forum. All I'm saying is be careful when you cheer about entrapment- it could happen to any of us at any time.

Before you get indignant and say it would never happen to you, just remember why we're here. We pay women for sex, which is (for stupid reasons) currently illegal, so don't tell me you wouldn't be tempted by something just because it's against the law. You might not be tricked into trying to commit statutory rape, but we all have weaknesses that Big Brother can exploit any time he wants. And we cheer him on, as long as we can look down on the "bad guys. " And we condone it every time we vote for these stupid motherfuckers who can't hold down a real job but will promise you the world and then continue the cycle of self-enrichment. They keep pitting us against each other so we don't notice how bad they are fucking us.

Irishbastard
05-21-19, 20:13
I'm torn about this. Yes, guys who would knowingly try to fuck a child should be dropped into a wood chipper by the parents of the victims, but in this case there were no victims. This was yet another case of big government creating fictional crimes where none existed. It's easy to point at these guys and condemn them. They knew what they were doing and our society has deemed that what they intended to do is wrong. What about next time when the victim of entrapment is not a paedophile, but someone you know, or even yourself? Big government can make anything illegal (for you and me, they of course are exempt), and they can trick you into committing a "crime" any time they want. What can you do about it? Nothing. Gripe about it on an anonymous forum. All I'm saying is be careful when you cheer about entrapment- it could happen to any of us at any time.

Before you get indignant and say it would never happen to you, just remember why we're here. We pay women for sex, which is (for stupid reasons) currently illegal, so don't tell me you wouldn't be tempted by something just because it's against the law. You might not be tricked into trying to commit statutory rape, but we all have weaknesses that Big Brother can exploit any time he wants. And we cheer him on, as long as we can look down on the "bad guys. " And we condone it every time we vote for these stupid motherfuckers who can't hold down a real job but will promise you the world and then continue the cycle of self-enrichment. They keep pitting us against each other so we don't notice how bad they are fucking us.I have always had mixed views on stings like this. Obviously, I dislike stings in general. It borders on "thoughtcrime" criminalization. However, these kinds of stings could potentially stop a minor being abused IRL. I need a drink.

Raige614
05-21-19, 20:26
And we condone it every time we vote for these stupid motherfuckers who can't hold down a real job but will promise you the world and then continue the cycle of self-enrichment. They keep pitting us against each other so we don't notice how bad they are fucking us.I couldn't have said it better. Truthfully, your statement here just about sums it all up!

Tango60
06-19-19, 21:48
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2019/06/20/hidden-cameras-found-in-sisters-body-works--51yo-charged

Cetacean
06-20-19, 15:16
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2019/06/20/hidden-cameras-found-in-sisters-body-works--51yo-chargedNever been to one, seemed like a waste for just a HJ. Now, the proprietor is filming, good luck with that noise.

DirkIcky
06-20-19, 19:32
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2019/06/20/hidden-cameras-found-in-sisters-body-works--51yo-chargedI guess someone now has film of my fat ass since I was there before the 5th. Maybe no extras at all that day is a blessing in disguise.

Schenectadysam
06-21-19, 06:11
Why would the State Police go into a newly opened AMP and and be searching for anything?? They obviously new something was up. Any thoughts?

Tomb8871
06-21-19, 06:51
Why would the State Police go into a newly opened AMP and and be searching for anything?? They obviously new something was up. Any thoughts?Because they not stupid, and also it being in CP.

BroncoBuck77
06-21-19, 16:13
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2019/06/20/hidden-cameras-found-in-sisters-body-works--51yo-chargedLong duc's brother?

Allbanny
07-29-19, 15:16
Both Albany and Hudson Falls are fishing for Johns, Article in the TU and one on the Post Star. Probly others to follow.

Pickle01
07-29-19, 19:54
Both Albany and Hudson Falls are fishing for Johns, Article in the TU and one on the Post Star. Probly others to follow.Clifton Park seems to have a lot of busts recently as well third sting since May.

https://dailygazette.com/article/2018/07/28/troopers-make-prostitution-arrests-in-clifton-park-again

https://poststar.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/gansevoort-man-arrested-in-prostitution-case/article_2f2b38fc-6a1e-5270-bf63-0952f52d1720.html

Loki Pk
07-30-19, 12:45
Both Albany and Hudson Falls are fishing for Johns, Article in the TU and one on the Post Star. Probly others to follow.It would seem they are actually fishing for pedos. I think the ad was for a 15 yr old.

They don't really seem to go after everyday Johns. But the child fuckers should all rot in hell, so round 'them all up and toss them in a bottomless pit. IMHO.

Peace.

Pk.

Allbanny
07-30-19, 14:47
It would seem they are actually fishing for pedos. I think the ad was for a 15 yr old.

They don't really seem to go after everyday Johns. But the child fuckers should all rot in hell, so round 'them all up and toss them in a bottomless pit. IMHO.

Peace.

Pk.True in Hudson Falls. But Albany was (us). You know with Saratoga in full swing they will be looking for easy prey.

Stark44
12-01-19, 23:56
Old Man Winter just came.

All over the Capital District.

Epic, like at the end of the world's longest porn flick.

HolyCrapola
12-12-19, 22:57
https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Colonie-motel-named-in-federal-sex-trafficking-14896330.php

I would avoid the Motel 6 in Colonie for a while..

FireHawk
01-19-21, 02:29
https://wnyt.com/albany-new-york-news/ava-maddala-khalil-hankins-pair-arrested-in-connection-with-robbery-at-hampton-inn-and-suites-british-american-boulevard-colonie-albany-county/5982302/

Geneva Guy
01-19-21, 07:40
Anyone you guys know?

https://wnyt.com/albany-new-york-news/ava-maddala-khalil-hankins-pair-arrested-in-connection-with-robbery-at-hampton-inn-and-suites-british-american-boulevard-colonie-albany-county/5982302/

GG.

Brad Scott
01-19-21, 10:00
Wow sorry to hear about the issues with this girl. I was inquiring about her a few weeks back, glad I didn't follow through.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news10.com/news/two-arrested-for-robbery-after-online-escort-scam/amp/

RealFatGuy56
03-17-21, 17:55
https://news.yahoo.com/3-dead-shooting-georgia-massage-234100997.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02

TooTorrid
03-17-21, 19:03
https://news.yahoo.com/3-dead-shooting-georgia-massage-234100997.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02Nothing to do with sex addiction.

Dinoman80
09-21-21, 16:38
Be careful out there- this is a common meeting place with providers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesunion.com/news/amp/Man-killed-at-Albany-s-Red-Carpet-Inn-16470980.php

Tomb8871
09-21-21, 17:08

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesunion.com/news/amp/Man-killed-at-Albany-s-Red-Carpet-Inn-16470980.phpJust noting it Red Carpet, not red roof. Usually get providers far from top tier staying there. Personally, would never go there at night, most especially any of the back sections.

Dinoman80
09-21-21, 22:22
Just noting it Red Carpet, not red roof. Usually get providers far from top tier staying there. Personally, would never go there at night, most especially any of the back sections.Yes, thanks for the correction. Saw Resa there a couple times (Red Carpet). It was definitely shady.

I am also obsessed with Jada ignore my posts
09-21-21, 22:34

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesunion.com/news/amp/Man-killed-at-Albany-s-Red-Carpet-Inn-16470980.phpYa I saw Franscheska there (Nikki Girl's roommate) way back in 2019. Same very shady there and not a place I would go to.

Member #6511
09-28-21, 17:11
Ya I saw Franscheska there (Nikki Girl's roommate) way back in 2019. Same very shady there and not a place I would go to.Whatever happened to Franscheska? She still around UTR?

Mr Pineapple
09-29-21, 12:31
Whatever happened to Franscheska? She still around UTR?She retired from the hobby and moved to Maine. And no she is not UTR, she used to be Nikki Girls roommate prior to her death.

Cetacean
10-14-21, 15:59
LE sting?

https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/does-any1-look-at-this-site-ne/920566558101

EGrayUpstate2
10-15-21, 08:45
LE sting?

https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/does-any1-look-at-this-site-ne/920566558101Yes that is an underage LE sting. It's the same one they did last time. It is painfully obvious and the fact people fall for that is wild to me.

FunnyFlip
11-10-21, 13:32
LE sting?

https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/does-any1-look-at-this-site-ne/920566558101I prefer older women but anyone into that deserves to be caught. Not sorry at all.

TooTorrid
11-11-21, 14:19
I prefer older women but anyone into that deserves to be caught. Not sorry at all.It is the behavior of those who participate in engaging with minors that make these stings necessary. I feel no remorse for them either.

And let them whine, screech and wail about "entrapment" all they want to. They have no one to blame but themselves. If they were dumb enough to answer an ad which.

(as Egray pointed out) is an obvious sting, they maybe they do not deserve to walk among normal folk any way. They need to learn that their actions have severe consequences.

Manage
05-25-22, 18:55
https://www.news10.com/news/crime/2-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-in-north-greenbush/

Allbany
05-25-22, 21:29
https://www.news10.com/news/crime/2-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-in-north-greenbush/Thanks for the link.

And it keeps getting worse and worse around here.

Real Bugleboy
05-25-22, 22:26
https://www.news10.com/news/crime/2-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-in-north-greenbush/Hey isn't that Harley Quinn?

OldGuy0228
05-25-22, 22:53
Thanks for the link.

And it keeps getting worse and worse around here.Holy Harley Quinn!.

RonJeremyJr11
05-26-22, 00:38
https://www.news10.com/news/crime/2-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-in-north-greenbush/That is Jade / Harley Quinn.

Max #01
05-26-22, 10:20
https://www.news10.com/news/crime/2-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-in-north-greenbush/I'm not sure that this would lead to a wide-spread crackdown, certainly not in Rensselaer County (priority and resource limits). It does demonstrate the idiocy of engaging in the hobby in your own home. If not for the hobby aspect, this would have been just another domestic disturbance with some assault thrown in.

Member #6511
05-26-22, 12:33
How the prostitution even came up? How would the police know and be able to prove it unless one of them said something? There seems like a lot of stupid here.

I'm not sure that this would lead to a wide-spread crackdown, certainly not in Rensselaer County (priority and resource limits). It does demonstrate the idiocy of engaging in the hobby in your own home. If not for the hobby aspect, this would have been just another domestic disturbance with some assault thrown in.

Tomb8871
05-26-22, 15:06
How the prostitution even came up? How would the police know and be able to prove it unless one of them said something? There seems like a lot of stupid here.Police certainly not stupid, and they came to hotel room where "couple" don't know each other's real names, etc etc. Kinda doubtful this goes to a major jury trial. If charges not dropped, guessing they get small fine for misdeanor or something along those lines. Strange that no charges on fight with weapon, but we don't know full story.

Real Bugleboy
05-26-22, 19:47
Police certainly not stupid, and they came to hotel room where "couple" don't know each other's real names, etc etc. Kinda doubtful this goes to a major jury trial. If charges not dropped, guessing they get small fine for misdeanor or something along those lines. Strange that no charges on fight with weapon, but we don't know full story.Right but even if it's dropped or any prostitution arrest is dropped or small fine, the thing that still would bother me the most is having to be handcuffed behind your back. I'm claustrophobic with high anxiety and tactile issues with my autism and the thought of behind handcuffed behind my back terrorizes me and would be traumatizing.

Member #6511
05-26-22, 21:10
This occurred at the dudes house. Not a hotel. And it is not a crime to screw someone you pick up whose name you don't know. I have done it myself back in the day. My story is I am an idiot. I picked her up at a bar (or anywhere) and brought her back to my house to hang out. I had no idea she was bat shit crazy. I am not bringing up money ever. Maybe they charged him with zero real evidence. But my guess is he was way too stupid and said something.

Police certainly not stupid, and they came to hotel room where "couple" don't know each other's real names, etc etc. Kinda doubtful this goes to a major jury trial. If charges not dropped, guessing they get small fine for misdeanor or something along those lines. Strange that no charges on fight with weapon, but we don't know full story.

Member #6511
05-26-22, 21:16
When police showed up he was the only one there, she was gone. They caught her and the boyfriend later. So everything the police know. He told them.

This occurred at the dudes house. Not a hotel. And it is not a crime to screw someone you pick up whose name you don't know. I have done it myself back in the day. My story is I am an idiot. I picked her up at a bar (or anywhere) and brought her back to my house to hang out. I had no idea she was bat shit crazy. I am not bringing up money ever. Maybe they charged him with zero real evidence. But my guess is he was way too stupid and said something.

Tomb8871
05-26-22, 22:03
This occurred at the dudes house. Not a hotel. And it is not a crime to screw someone you pick up whose name you don't know. I have done it myself back in the day. My story is I am an idiot. I picked her up at a bar (or anywhere) and brought her back to my house to hang out. I had no idea she was bat shit crazy. I am not bringing up money ever. Maybe they charged him with zero real evidence. But my guess is he was way too stupid and said something.That probably it, altho lady probably well known to them and probably has prior arrest (s) for prostitution, plus they could reference her ads. Plus priot drinking or whatever probably loosened tongues. But you right, best approach is to play stupid and not admit to anything. Guy lucky walked away intact physically. What having his name published does to personal and professional life is biggest punishment anyway.

Tomb8871
05-26-22, 22:07
When police showed up he was the only one there, she was gone. They caught her and the boyfriend later. So everything the police know. He told them.Good point. Guess he was motivated to have them caught. Either he smart enuf to hide his wallet or just lucky they didn't steal it either.

JSafety91
09-18-22, 21:50
How long before something like this happens in the Albany area?

Albany99
09-19-22, 08:31
How long before something like this happens in the Albany area?I think you're missing a link or attachment.

JSafety91
09-19-22, 13:15
I think you're missing a link or attachment.https://www.reformer.com/local-news/human-trafficking-investigation-results-in-raid-of-local-massage-parlor/article_ca8fda9e-18ed-11ed-ae16-c76907ce01d1.html

Tomb8871
09-19-22, 18:06
https://www.reformer.com/local-news/human-trafficking-investigation-results-in-raid-of-local-massage-parlor/article_ca8fda9e-18ed-11ed-ae16-c76907ce01d1.htmlDo the women at the local places usually also live there? Certainly can have trafficking present without that aspect, but if staying there 24/7 that a dead giveaway.

TooTorrid
09-19-22, 18:33
https://www.reformer.com/local-news/human-trafficking-investigation-results-in-raid-of-local-massage-parlor/article_ca8fda9e-18ed-11ed-ae16-c76907ce01d1.htmlIt's an election year, so you can bet that there is some sort of political motivation behind this.

Every election year, politicians from BOTH PARTIES who are up for re-election pull stunts like this in order to try and deceive voters into believing that they are "tough on crime".

Once re-elected, their so-called concern about crime goes right out of the window-along with all the promises they made to get elected.

TooTorrid
02-16-23, 00:04
Rough on mathematicians and politicians alike!!

https://dailygazette.com/2023/02/15/former-schenectady-official-olsen-arrested-in-prostitution-sting/

Member #6511
02-16-23, 09:13
Rough on mathematicians and politicians alike!!

https://dailygazette.com/2023/02/15/former-schenectady-official-olsen-arrested-in-prostitution-sting/Sounds like the action ScdyGuy and OhBoy were talking about in the streetwalker thread. Be careful out there!

Stevan420
03-23-23, 19:27
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesunion.com%2Fnews%2Farticle%2Falbany-cannabis-dispensary-planned-997-central-17855996.php

Albany's first legal cannabis is coming to town next door.

With all the new visibility this can't last for much longer.

OhBoy60
03-24-23, 17:53
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesunion.com%2Fnews%2Farticle%2Falbany-cannabis-dispensary-planned-997-central-17855996.php

Albany's first legal cannabis is coming to town next door.

With all the new visibility this can't last for much longer.There is a empty store next store.

DunKin9
03-25-23, 12:59
There is a empty store next store.Now That'd make for a REAL happy ending, wouldn't it?