PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Rdavis1972
02-28-16, 04:04
Evening all, I just wanted to introduce myself, and make sure my registration worked. I have been in this game we all play for about 10 years, just started using BP to help in the search, holy damn, how'd we survive without it? Also found this forum about a week ago, spent hours and hours catching up on the 100+ pages of entries. Decided we all can benefit from my participation. Looking forward to helping us all make for better and safer visits to out favorite places and providers. First real entry will be tomorrow, feeling the urge pretty strong tonight.Welcome aboard! Great attitude. Look forward to the reviews.

Flying Along
02-28-16, 12:42
Anybody have a review on the AMP in Ballston Spa?Look on BP bodyrubs 2/12 for info.

Iomega
02-29-16, 13:10
Evening all, I just wanted to introduce myself, and make sure my registration worked. I have been in this game we all play for about 10 years, just started using BP to help in the search, holy damn, how'd we survive without it? Also found this forum about a week ago, spent hours and hours catching up on the 100+ pages of entries. Decided we all can benefit from my participation. Looking forward to helping us all make for better and safer visits to out favorite places and providers. First real entry will be tomorrow, feeling the urge pretty strong tonight.Welcome and thanks for an intelligent first post.

We look forward to your input.

Stay safe.

JakeCollins198
03-05-16, 09:27
Had a last minute visit to 1760 on Thursday. It had been a very long time. Walk in, greeted by amy, opted for the hour for 65 a normal table, the weird bed is uncomfortable, overrated and to much $$. Requested a shower first since it was long day of driving. Great shower, EVERY inch was covered and clean. Mini me started to solute, and she hovered in the area a bit, we shared a laugh and we moved to the reg room. Massage was decent. While she was working I let my hands get a little touchy feely in an effort to let her know what I was looking for. The teasing got hot and heavy. Finally the flip, at full solute, the damn haggle starts. She starts with a point to him and says $. I laughed and said no, countered with. 40 after 5 minutes of negotiation we settled with. 60 and utc top. At that point, the salute was gone. She starts again and I was so annoyed it took forever to stand back up. Popped. Cleaned up and walked out with my complimentary mini bottle of water. I hate the haggle, will most likely stay away a while again due to the length of neg.

Stem Cells
03-05-16, 09:31
It was late, could not get into my regular place so decided to give this place a try in the name of medical research. Clean place but the positives stop there. Average massage, no wandering no HE but was invited to take matters into my own hands. Damage. 8. No reason to go here IMHO.

Dave518
03-05-16, 15:36
I went to You Spa this morning. I used the number that Koii322 had given me to search BP. Body Rubs but could not find any advertisements that matched the number. So calling was the best option for getting there hours. Which I never did get, only that they were open then. When I called I asked for Wendy the girl that Koii recommended, and was told that she was there, and come right in. When I arrived I asked for same girl again. I was taken to a room (4 walls to the ceiling and a door that shut, it was quite clean and the table had fresh sheets) the house fee of. 6 was taken. I waited just a few minutes and a girl came in. I asked if she was Wendy, and really did not get much of an answer. Since I had no idea what Wendy looked like, I just went with the flow.

The room was a little cool, so she turned on an electric heater and the room heated up quickly. The rub started right after that, and I must say it was a really good massage. I have been to 4 places, and this was the best rub so far (or might be it is the most resent so it feels the best.) She was on the table, off the table, and back on several times, to get the most leverage so that you could really feel her efforts. She had one stroke where she went from my ankles to my neck, without me feeling her shift her knees, feet or anything else. She was on the table with me when she did it, and all I felt were her hands and forearms. After the flip she stood close, and asked where I was from, and why I had not been there before? I put my arm around her, and she picked my arm up and put it on her ass, - This seemed like a good sign. I thought it was a great time for the tip to be given. She took. 5 and was happy. When the HE started up went the blouse, down went the bra and some bees were there for the touching. After the clean up, she asked me if I was satisfied with all that had happened, to which the answer was def yes. She said she was not Wendy, but her name was Sasha, and to ask for her when I returned. - I will.

RonJeremy69
03-05-16, 16:58
You Spa? Is that literally the name? Checked BP but didn't find one. Any more info would help. Thanks.

I went to You Spa this morning. I used the number that Koii322 had given me to search BP. Body Rubs but could not find any advertisements that matched the number. So calling was the best option for getting there hours. Which I never did get, only that they were open then. When I called I asked for Wendy the girl that Koii recommended, and was told that she was there, and come right in. When I arrived I asked for same girl again. I was taken to a room (4 walls to the ceiling and a door that shut, it was quite clean and the table had fresh sheets) the house fee of. 6 was taken. I waited just a few minutes and a girl came in. I asked if she was Wendy, and really did not get much of an answer. Since I had no idea what Wendy looked like, I just went with the flow.

The room was a little cool, so she turned on an electric heater and the room heated up quickly. The rub started right after that, and I must say it was a really good massage. I have been to 4 places, and this was the best rub so far (or might be it is the most resent so it feels the best.) She was on the table, off the table, and back on several times, to get the most leverage so that you could really feel her efforts. She had one stroke where she went from my ankles to my neck, without me feeling her shift her knees, feet or anything else. She was on the table with me when she did it, and all I felt were her hands and forearms. After the flip she stood close, and asked where I was from, and why I had not been there before? I put my arm around her, and she picked my arm up and put it on her ass, - This seemed like a good sign. I thought it was a great time for the tip to be given. She took. 5 and was happy. When the HE started up went the blouse, down went the bra and some bees were there for the touching. After the clean up, she asked me if I was satisfied with all that had happened, to which the answer was def yes. She said she was not Wendy, but her name was Sasha, and to ask for her when I returned. - I will.

NiceGuy69
03-07-16, 14:58
Hello All,

I saw Summer Saturday Evening after she moved and got settle in! Her old place was 1 block off of central ave, which was not horrible but not great either. Her new Place is Great. Private, off the beaten path and in a neighborhood with parking! The massage was exceptional as normal, and the ending was even better! She never looks at a clock, or sets a kitchen timer, LOL, she just does her thing and goes with the flow. She is VERY Reasonable Rate wise. She is very sexy IMHO, she is mid-thirties, nice boobs and an Amazing Ass!! I am an Assman, what can I say. Lolol. After the session, we sat and talked a while about this hobby and all of us hobbyists, lololol. She Really seems to Care about what she does and about her Clients! She has made it to the top 3 of my Go to Calls, and honestly, she is normally the first!

Great New Location!

Great Massage!

Great Ending!

Great Woman!

Have Fun & Be Safe!

NiceGuy69.

FoxyGray
03-07-16, 15:00
You Spa? Is that literally the name? Checked BP but didn't find one. Any more info would help. Thanks.You Spa.

917-XXX-1212.

State St.

Schenectady, NY.

Eddie120
03-07-16, 20:53
Hello All,

I saw Summer Saturday Evening after she moved and got settle in! Her old place was 1 block off of central ave, which was not horrible but not great either. Her new Place is Great. Private, off the beaten path and in a neighborhood with parking! The massage was exceptional as normal, and the ending was even better! She never looks at a clock, or sets a kitchen timer, LOL, she just does her thing and goes with the flow. She is VERY Reasonable Rate wise. She is very sexy IMHO, she is mid-thirties, nice boobs and an Amazing Ass!! I am an Assman, what can I say. Lolol. After the session, we sat and talked a while about this hobby and all of us hobbyists, lololol. She Really seems to Care about what she does and about her Clients! She has made it to the top 3 of my Go to Calls, and honestly, she is normally the first!

Great New Location!

Great Massage!

Great Ending!

Great Woman!

Have Fun & Be Safe!

NiceGuy69."nice boobs and an Amazing Ass! It's amazing what some of you guys think is hott. I saw her once. Not impressed with her looks or body rub. To each their own I guess.

AllBenny
03-07-16, 23:11
Yup. Looks like "megan" had a short retirement. A few new pic's but probly the same old shit.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=20273993&oid=19673365

BlackCrystal
03-08-16, 15:44
Yup. Looks like "megan" had a short retirement. A few new pic's but probly the same old shit.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=20273993&oid=19673365I am glad I never decide to goto her. It sounds like she would have turned me off from trying anymore. I read some of her reviews and she sounds like a nightmare.

Omg1220
03-08-16, 19:56

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=20273993&oid=19673365So she doesn't show her face now, covered up the bad tats, and picked up a new phone number when she was rubbing unsuspecting victims in Arizona for a week or 2. What are we? Stupid? Maybe she's banking on fooling a few of us thinking we won't back out when we arrive because she likes to post the cell numbers of "deadbeats" and no shows in her ads sometimes. Good grief, Charlie Brown. I'd prefer to self serve with poison sumac on my hands than go through that again!

Snake Pliskin1
03-08-16, 21:57
Megan never retired rather, went to Tucson for a few weeks. One of the gents from there posted here thanking me for the warning. They caught onto her quick there too.

So she doesn't show her face now, covered up the bad tats, and picked up a new phone number when she was rubbing unsuspecting victims in Arizona for a week or 2. What are we? Stupid? Maybe she's banking on fooling a few of us thinking we won't back out when we arrive because she likes to post the cell numbers of "deadbeats" and no shows in her ads sometimes. Good grief, Charlie Brown. I'd prefer to self serve with poison sumac on my hands than go through that again!

AllBenny
03-08-16, 23:26
So she doesn't show her face now, covered up the bad tats, and picked up a new phone number when she was rubbing unsuspecting victims in Arizona for a week or 2. What are we? Stupid? Maybe she's banking on fooling a few of us thinking we won't back out when we arrive because she likes to post the cell numbers of "deadbeats" and no shows in her ads sometimes. Good grief, Charlie Brown. I'd prefer to self serve with poison sumac on my hands than go through that again!She is a clever one!

My back hair is still in knots years later! I looked like I had dreadlocks on my back after she finished. No effort at all. My ears recovered a few.

Days later from her constant jabbering.

Fubar57
03-09-16, 08:20
She is a clever one!

My back hair is still in knots years later! I looked like I had dreadlocks on my back after she finished. No effort at all. My ears recovered a few.

Days later from her constant jabbering.Madam Grinch. She makes everybody's pecker flinch.

Stem Cells
03-09-16, 08:33
Hello All,

Great New Location!

Great Massage!

Great Ending!

Great Woman!

Have Fun & Be Safe!

NiceGuy69.Any contact info? Best way to find her or an ad? Many thanks.

Tango60
03-09-16, 10:07
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/register.php?a=act&u=497880&i=63457f0d9ec6a7c4fbd60c58b1088361c8040ff6

Any contact info? Best way
to find her or an ad? Many thanks.

Tango60
03-09-16, 10:16
I've seen reviews on another site on Summer but was never keen on the location so never visited her. She's moved to a much less risky neighborhood so I got in touch with her, very easy 2 call system. Her location is in an easy to find Colonie area.

My first but not last visit with Summer. She has moved from downtown Albany to a much more desirable location.

Summer is easy going, enjoys conversation and loves what she does. Never made me feel like she was clock watching and gives a tremendous massage, finding knots and working them out. She's also sexy as hell become at some point she lost her top and had just panties on. As she worked her way around me I gladly caressed her legs and ass bit being my first visit didn't push it. On the flip she started working on me doing things with her fingers that had me at full attention! She used a little oil and off to the races, this girl knows how to milk every and I mean every drop out of you. She allowed my to play with her nips while this was going on so I was pretty good with that. She blows any AMP away, can carry on an intelligent conversation and gets the job done better than most. She IS in the top tier of girls that offer a great massage!

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/summer-has-moved-body-rubs/20332433

NiceGuy69
03-09-16, 16:01
Any contact info? Best way to find her or an ad? Many thanks.** Here is her information Gentleman:

518-416-3290.

65 For 30 Minutes.

80 For 45 Minutes.

120 For 60 Minutes.

150 For An 90 Minutes.

Be Safe & Always Have Fun!!

NiceGuy69.

Stem Cells
03-09-16, 23:08
** Here is her information Gentleman:

518-416-3290.

65 For 30 Minutes.

80 For 45 Minutes.

120 For 60 Minutes.

150 For An 90 Minutes.

Be Safe & Always Have Fun!!

NiceGuy69.My buddy "Richard" and I thank you.

JohnCockTostIn
03-12-16, 12:43
I took your advice. Nancy (or LiLi) is a champ. Great massage.

When I was there it was late and I think she wanted to kill some time, so we chatted for about a half hour after my session.

She is in my top 5, as is Amy at Western.

Been to this place a total of 7 x. The first 5 were with Mary who was my new atf. Incredible happy massage. I would always tip her forty beforehand and that seemed to be the golden ticket.

My 6th visit Mary was busy so reluctantly I agreed to have another thinner girl do the deed. Not even comparable, actually I was shorted time and she pushed for diy.

My last visit #7 a few days ago I was told Mary in NYC not here anymore by a new face Nancy. I told her I was very disappointed by the news and I was going to leave. She pleaded for me to try her and I obliged. Long story short the massage, beginning and ending fell into my top 5 AMP massages of all time and that's out of hundreds.

Ask for Nancy, she's not a super model but honestly the entire event was stellar.

Denny671
03-13-16, 14:39
I took your advice. Nancy (or LiLi) is a champ. Great massage.

When I was there it was late and I think she wanted to kill some time, so we chatted for about a half hour after my session.

She is in my top 5, as is Amy at Western.You never stated where to find LiLi. Please advise so the rest of us can enjoy!

JohnCockTostIn
03-13-16, 21:59
Sorry about that. Nancy is a the AMP on second in Troy.

You never stated where to find LiLi. Please advise so the rest of us can enjoy!

BlackJacker
03-14-16, 17:33
Sorry about that. Nancy is a the AMP on second in Troy.Where about on 2nd st?

Not familiar with that one. I'd like to give Nancy a go.

JohnCockTostIn
03-16-16, 18:59
The entrance is on second in the basement.

Where about on 2nd st?

Not familiar with that one. I'd like to give Nancy a go.

Member #5249
03-19-16, 00:06
List your top active AMP.

KiraXXX
03-19-16, 08:34
List your top active AMP.Not all go to AMP's some do see indys. LOL. I've seen reviews posted here for AMPs and indys.

Bignbald
03-20-16, 23:17
There was some gab a few months ago about the AMP in the 800 block of madison in alb. Most were pissed becaust the girl demanded tips. Even pushed back when you go to leave I have tried there too, a few months ago and the girl was hefty, ugly and physically tried to keep from leaving without more tip. Good luck with that! I figured the place shut down dur to bad reviews. No adverts on BP anymore.

I drove by today and the OPEN sign was lit. Drove by late tonight and the sign was off. Place still operational? Anyone with info, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Dave518
03-22-16, 21:10
I see that there is a new place (at least for me) at Van Vranken and Nott St. (not Dott St.) I am planning on going Saturday afternoon to check it out. If anybody goes sooner, or has already been, please let me know if it is worth the trip. - Thanks Dave.

Bgbri11
03-23-16, 06:50
I see that there is a new place (at least for me) at Van Vranken and Nott St. (not Dott St.) I am planning on going Saturday afternoon to check it out. If anybody goes sooner, or has already been, please let me know if it is worth the trip. - Thanks Dave.I saw the same ad, I believe it is across from the bank and Union college, I plan on giving it a try as well.

FloydMay22
03-23-16, 11:26
There was some gab a few months ago about the AMP in the 800 block of madison in alb. Most were pissed becaust the girl demanded tips. Even pushed back when you go to leave I have tried there too, a few months ago and the girl was hefty, ugly and physically tried to keep from leaving without more tip. Good luck with that! I figured the place shut down dur to bad reviews. No adverts on BP anymore.

I drove by today and the OPEN sign was lit. Drove by late tonight and the sign was off. Place still operational? Anyone with info, feel free to PM me. Thanks.She tried to keep me hostage. Gave her a good tip even though she was a *****. But when she grabbed at my pockets, that was it. If it goes under a new name or new people I'll go back because it's close and convenient. Never, Ever her again.

Schenectadysam
03-23-16, 18:21
Drove around the intersection of Nott and Van Vranken and saw nothing. In fact drove around a few times and no hint of a new AMP in that area.

Schenectadysam
03-23-16, 18:54
The new AMP is on Van Vranken and Clerendon.

JohnCockTostIn
03-23-16, 20:33
It's in the little strip mall with the Chinese restaurant next to the laundromat.

Hours on the door are Monday to Saturday 830 to 730. Sunday 10 to 6.

The new AMP is on Van Vranken and Clerendon.

Backlash3906
03-23-16, 22:33
The new AMP is on Van Vranken and Clerendon.Thanks for the update. Did you sample today?

Schenectadysam
03-24-16, 07:51
It's in the little strip mall with the Chinese restaurant next to the laundromat.

Hours on the door are Monday to Saturday 830 to 730. Sunday 10 to 6.John, this is not true. It's not in that little strip mall.

TableToy
03-24-16, 17:59
John, this is not true. It's not in that little strip mall.Call the number. They say call in a couple days they are not open yet. It may open in the old bank type building with the graffiti or one of the houses close to Nott? Maybe next week we'll know?

JohnCockTostIn
03-24-16, 18:07
I drove all over that neighborhood and that was the only location that I could find. The place that I saw was in with a nail salon.

My apologies.

If it isn't in the strip mall, where is it?

John, this is not true. It's not in that little strip mall.

Bgbri11
03-24-16, 22:01
If you guys are talking about the Vanvraken and Nott st ad, its not on Nott st. I TOFTT today and met Melody, tried the half hr for $45. Decent massage standard ending. Kind of noisy with the landscape company next door. The place doesn't have a sign up, basically a door with a door bell.

I drove all over that neighborhood and that was the only location that I could find. The place that I saw was in with a nail salon.

My apologies.

If it isn't in the strip mall, where is it?

Schenectadysam
03-25-16, 08:28

My apologies.

If it isn't in the strip mall, where is it?1825 Van Vranken.

SeekAndPlay
03-25-16, 11:49
I am newer to this hobby but have perused BP awhile before finally pulling the trigger in the past few weeks. I wish I had found this site earlier! Here are the two independents I have been to and my experience:

Summer: found on BP and went to her at her old location but haven't been to her new location yet. She was easy to set up a meet with using two call system, not best neighborhood or apartment but the bedroom with table was clean enough and she put me at ease. She was fantastic! Wonderful massage, great conversation, wonderful happy end and I was able to let my hands roam on her and she dropped her top for the end when I flipped over. Wonderful experience and was. 6 for 30. (Lots of slang I'm still working on thank god for the abbreviations page). Will definitely visit her again soon.

Grinch: why did I not go back to summer. Silly me. Wanted something new and liked her pics (wish I had visited reviews here first) so messaged her and set it up that day. Off 87 in Clifton Park. Made me drive around trailer park a bunch before actually calling me back as arranged. Appointment delayed prob 15-20 at start due to this. She advertises body2 body so thought this might get me some more action. She has a great body and ok face but wow did the massage pain me. Literally she was rough and knotting any hair on my body up. Not great at all and she talked non stop about stupid stuff and just made it an awful experience. Happy end was good but well deserved after putting up with her for that long. I think it was 100 for 45 of body2 body but not worth it. Also if you do body2 body take damn belly button piercing out first I don't want scratches all over. Not great experience and would not return. Her ad:

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrub-or-body2body-rub-with-the-hottest-chick-in-town/19673365

So I am newer and trying to catch up on some reviews here. Kira seems like my next try as her pics are amazing and her location suits me. Plus her reviews on here seem wonderful. May try that today. I also really want to try an AMP but hesitant. Anyone else worried about raids? Also not sure I'm up on the procedure and lingo enough for those places yet. May post a second thing asking for advice on those. Any tips / advice for AMP or great Indy providers is appreciated!

Grottos
03-25-16, 15:25
See ads for new place on New Karner Road too, although think its not open till this weekend.

SnoBallGuy
03-25-16, 15:30
See ads for new place on New Karner Road too, although think its not open till this weekend.Where on New Karner is this place.

Hammer50
03-25-16, 17:37
I am newer to this hobby but have perused BP awhile before finally pulling the trigger in the past few weeks. I wish I had found this site earlier! Here are the two independents I have been to and my experience:

Summer: found on BP and went to her at her old location but haven't been to her new location yet. She was easy to set up a meet with using two call system, not best neighborhood or apartment but the bedroom with table was clean enough and she put me at ease. She was fantastic! Wonderful massage, great conversation, wonderful happy end and I was able to let my hands roam on her and she dropped her top for the end when I flipped over. Wonderful experience and was. 6 for 30. (Lots of slang I'm still working on thank god for the abbreviations page). Will definitely visit her again soon.

Grinch: why did I not go back to summer. Silly me. Wanted something new and liked her pics (wish I had visited reviews here first) so messaged her and set it up that day. Off 87 in Clifton Park. Made me drive around trailer park a bunch before actually calling me back as arranged. Appointment delayed prob 15-20 at start due to this. She advertises body2 body so thought this might get me some more action. She has a great body and ok face but wow did the massage pain me. Literally she was rough and knotting any hair on my body up. Not great at all and she talked non stop about stupid stuff and just made it an awful experience. Happy end was good but well deserved after putting up with her for that long. I think it was 100 for 45 of body2 body but not worth it. Also if you do body2 body take damn belly button piercing out first I don't want scratches all over. Not great experience and would not return. Her ad:

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrub-or-body2body-rub-with-the-hottest-chick-in-town/19673365

So I am newer and trying to catch up on some reviews here. Kira seems like my next try as her pics are amazing and her location suits me. Plus her reviews on here seem wonderful. May try that today. I also really want to try an AMP but hesitant. Anyone else worried about raids? Also not sure I'm up on the procedure and lingo enough for those places yet. May post a second thing asking for advice on those. Any tips / advice for AMP or great Indy providers is appreciated!You can't go wrong with Kira-she's a cut above. Be nice to her! Hammer.

DC Guy
03-25-16, 17:45
Welcome and thanks for a great 1st set of reviews!

SnoBallGuy
03-25-16, 17:50
You can't go wrong with Kira-she's a cut above. Be nice to her! Hammer.Hey Seek I am kinda new too I tried the massage place in Schenectady awhile back I think it was 1840 good massage a HE was very nice, regarding the Grinch girl in CP yours is about the 10th bad review I have seen on her not a single good one, no idea why anyone ever goes to her she must be a complete MORON to not change her ways. I have never seen Summer or Kira but I plan to based on the reviews I have seen, have fun.

TableToy
03-26-16, 08:13
1825 Van Vranken.YES. That's the address. Two yellow doors. Call ahead, they are busy. Two girls. Curtains, no doors, good service.

KiraXXX
03-26-16, 13:07
You can't go wrong with Kira-she's a cut above. Be nice to her! Hammer.Thank you love. Txt w USA member and handle is always best.

Snake Pliskin1
03-29-16, 10:20
Now she's calling herself Lindsey.

Don't do it, you'll regret it!

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-week-left-areas-hottest-bodyrubs-with-sexy-lindsey/19673365

Omg1220
03-29-16, 17:57
Now she's calling herself Lindsey.

Don't do it, you'll regret it!

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-week-left-areas-hottest-bodyrubs-with-sexy-lindsey/19673365Don't wait! Only a week before she heads out to Whoville with Max! Stay away from her. That's the gift that keeps on giving as you're sure to find another provider who provides farrrrrr better service. And without hearing loss! Blah blah blah! It's impossible to be less interested in what she has to say. A robot would be less mechanical.

SnoBallGuy
03-29-16, 18:35
Don't wait! Only a week before she heads out to Whoville with Max! Stay away from her. That's the gift that keeps on giving as you're sure to find another provider who provides farrrrrr better service. And without hearing loss! Blah blah blah! It's impossible to be less interested in what she has to say. A robot would be less mechanical.She must be bad she gets more bad press than anyone else I have seen, this is good bad providers, thieves and rip off girls need to be exposed and blacklisted run out of business. That is the only way service will improve.

AllBenny
03-29-16, 22:28
Don't wait! Only a week before she heads out to Whoville with Max! Stay away from her. That's the gift that keeps on giving as you're sure to find another provider who provides farrrrrr better service. And without hearing loss! Blah blah blah! It's impossible to be less interested in what she has to say. A robot would be less mechanical.If your looking to have your back hair braided she is the one!

Snake Pliskin1
03-30-16, 09:56
If anyone is on the other site, an alert or heads up should be posted about her.

She is by far, the absolute worst out there!

If your looking to have your back hair braided she is the one!

SeekAndPlay
03-30-16, 10:20
Hey Seek I am kinda new too I tried the massage place in Schenectady awhile back I think it was 1840 good massage a HE was very nice, regarding the Grinch girl in CP yours is about the 10th bad review I have seen on her not a single good one, no idea why anyone ever goes to her she must be a complete MORON to not change her ways. I have never seen Summer or Kira but I plan to based on the reviews I have seen, have fun.I am hoping to try one of the AMP soon and hoping once I get through some past reviews I'll figure out a good time and place to go to one in Albany which is more local for me. Also went to Kira and man do I have an excellent review to put together of my visit yesterday!

Bgbri11
03-30-16, 17:04
I fist want to start off by saying that I tried doing research prior to posting as I think there was a review on here a while back on Jennifer at Harmony massage but I couldn't remember what it was so I apologize if this is a duplicate. Anyone give her a try? Rates are a bit high. Feel free to pm me any details or experiences with her, thanks all!

Be safe.

Be.

Bgbri11
03-30-16, 17:08
If your looking to have your back hair braided she is the one!Furthermore she will yell at you for exploding in the air and onto the floor and seeing her dog lick it up!! No joke. Ask me how I know! LOL.

Bgbri11
03-30-16, 21:31
I fist want to start off by saying that I tried doing research prior to posting as I think there was a review on here a while back on Jennifer at Harmony massage but I couldn't remember what it was so I apologize if this is a duplicate. Anyone give her a try? Rates are a bit high. Feel free to pm me any details or experiences with her, thanks all!

Be safe.

Be.Anyone?? Someone??

FloydMay22
03-30-16, 22:13
Anyone?? Someone??Take note from someone that's visited her. Absolutely terrible. Upcharge for HE. Never stops talking. Terrible location in Albany.

Bgbri11
03-31-16, 06:54
Take note from someone that's visited her. Absolutely terrible. Upcharge for HE. Never stops talking. Terrible location in Albany.Ok, thanks! Is she the Grinches sister?

FloydMay22
03-31-16, 14:10
Ok, thanks! Is she the Grinches sister?She is not mean like the grinch but if you're into a bloody ear from the relentless talking go for it. LOL.

Bgbri11
03-31-16, 15:12
She is not mean like the grinch but if you're into a bloody ear from the relentless talking go for it. LOL.Lmao. Got your pm. Thanks!

Flying Along
03-31-16, 18:05

Be safe.

Be.85 to get in the door, ask for 60 more, said I can do myself after money exchange.

SeekAndPlay
04-01-16, 09:29
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-thinking-mans-masseuse/18053088

Anyone responded to this BP ad? I must say as a thinking man, this has got me thinking. May TOFTT if not previously reviewed and if no one has any comments on her. No pic but I must say I'm intrigued.

SeekAndPlay
04-01-16, 14:38
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kira-518-833-5337-well-reviewed-new-pics-avail-today-4am-9pm-calls-only-plz/17884826

This seems to be preaching to the choir but in case a newbie comes along and doesn't read old posts, here is my review of Kira, who I went to based on numerous high praise reviews of her on here.

The pictures in the ad are her, she has a decent apartment on a fairly main road so parking is easy but there was a fair amount of traffic and when I left numerous people outside on the sidewalk so discretion is issue for a mid day session which mine was. $. 25 for hh full body rub. She does offer non body run services which I may have to take her up on sometime. Place had smell of smoke and clothes ended up picking up some of that so returning to work after was ok but would wear non work clothes over next time.

She was freshly showered, clean table and towels. Allowed me to rinse myself off and undress. She was only in a towel when I came in and quickly let that go. She has a very nice body, nice see looking chest and a great ass to squeeze. She did let my hands roam. Started with fk and she climbed up since I laid on table face up. Was hot and we were talking possibly non body rub services at that point and she was hot and treating me so well I will consider that next time. I ended up with a wonderful pre massage HJ and her rubbing her p on my p so very hot and I unloaded. Then she cleaned me off with hot towel and asked if I wanted to experience the massage part and of course I did. Flipped over and she went To work. We occasionally chatted here and there which was great, easy to talk to, but didn't overdo it like a prior experience of mine with a different provider (the grinch).

Learned about her prior AMP employment in the city and it showed, she was talented and gave a fantastic massage and allowed roaming on her thighs and ass (most I could accomplish face down). Again wonderful wonderful massage. Said she would have normally teased more but I already finished and I asked if we had a few minutes left she could tease me. She said sure. Not sure if we had reached hh or not but wasn't clock watching so that was a nice change too. Ended up doing same as before, HJ while straddling me and kissing me and I popped a second time.

Cleaned me up after with hot towel and even let me shower before going back to work (she had commented she would use less oil since returning to work so I wasn't too bad anyways). I showered and she had male scented shampoos in there so it was a perfect situation for mid day or before going home if someone was being discrete.

We chatted while I dressed and she cleaned the table and room so I knew she was thorough in that respect.

All in all definitely the best of my three experiences (Kira, Summer, sandpaper, the grinch; in that order). Twice as expensive as Summer who I also enjoyed but I popped twice so that was awesome. Not sure I could every time. She is also nude whereas summer had a baby doll on. Pros to going with both of them. But overall I repeat everything most have already said, she is a top notch provider and on this date was worth the price.

Will bounce between her and summer as my usuals for a bit. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I'm already ready for my next massage just writing this review!

Thanks Kira!

Bgbri11
04-02-16, 08:42
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-thinking-mans-masseuse/18053088

Anyone responded to this BP ad? I must say as a thinking man, this has got me thinking. May TOFTT if not previously reviewed and if no one has any comments on her. No pic but I must say I'm intrigued.I know she has been around for yrs and as I recall, she first meets you in a public place first (dunkin donuts or bruggerrs. Ex) then you follow her to her incall, although I never did give her a try, I'm wondering myself what the experience is like.

Bgbri11
04-02-16, 08:45
85 to get in the door, ask for 60 more, said I can do myself after money exchange.Well, curiosity got the best of me, in hopes things have changed over the months, NOPE. $85 at the door. Should have left my ears at the door. Massage was EHH. No HE. Was told that the next visit on I can be assured. We shall see.

Thanks to all who have responded with their input! Be safe and have fun!

Be.

JakeCollins198
04-02-16, 11:59
Called ahead, requested private room, said I would be there in 10 minutes, said please save me a private room, I hate hearing what's going on in. Other booths. HE not she. Said, no problem save room. I arrived 9 minutes after my call, only to find that one room was "out of order" and the other room was in use. It has been a while since I had taken part in the hobby, so I really didn't want to turn and leave, opted for the spot closest to the front windows, furthest away, so no one would have to walk past us if someone else visited. H /65 I could use the rub down. 10 minutes in another customer takes the "booth" right next to us. He opted for 1/2 hour, so he was. Finished. Before me. It was the most uncomfortable situation ever. Very loud noises, negotiations were heard, moans, and awkward flirting. I could no longer come to attention. Upon the flip, she started on the taffy, I just stopped her said no. Very very disappointing. 10 tip cause the massage wasn't bad. Left very unhappy. The is not the first time I've been unhappy after leaving there. I will not return.

KiraXXX
04-02-16, 12:15
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kira-518-833-5337-well-reviewed-new-pics-avail-today-4am-9pm-calls-only-plz/17884826

This seems to be preaching to the choir but in case a newbie comes along and doesn't read old posts, here is my review of Kira, who I went to based on numerous high praise reviews of her on here.

The pictures in the ad are her, she has a decent apartment on a fairly main road so parking is easy but there was a fair amount of traffic and when I left numerous people outside on the sidewalk so discretion is issue for a mid day session which mine was. $. 25 for hh full body rub. She does offer non body run services which I may have to take her up on sometime. Place had smell of smoke and clothes ended up picking up some of that so returning to work after was ok but would wear non work clothes over next time.

She was freshly showered, clean table and towels. Allowed me to rinse myself off and undress. She was only in a towel when I came in and quickly let that go. She has a very nice body, nice see looking chest and a great ass to squeeze. She did let my hands roam. Started with fk and she climbed up since I laid on table face up. Was hot and we were talking possibly non body rub services at that point and she was hot and treating me so well I will consider that next time. I ended up with a wonderful pre massage HJ and her rubbing her p on my p so very hot and I unloaded. Then she cleaned me off with hot towel and asked if I wanted to experience the massage part and of course I did. Flipped over and she went To work. We occasionally chatted here and there which was great, easy to talk to, but didn't overdo it like a prior experience of mine with a different provider (the grinch).

Learned about her prior AMP employment in the city and it showed, she was talented and gave a fantastic massage and allowed roaming on her thighs and ass (most I could accomplish face down). Again wonderful wonderful massage. Said she would have normally teased more but I already finished and I asked if we had a few minutes left she could tease me. She said sure. Not sure if we had reached hh or not but wasn't clock watching so that was a nice change too. Ended up doing same as before, HJ while straddling me and kissing me and I popped a second time.

Cleaned me up after with hot towel and even let me shower before going back to work (she had commented she would use less oil since returning to work so I wasn't too bad anyways). I showered and she had male scented shampoos in there so it was a perfect situation for mid day or before going home if someone was being discrete.

We chatted while I dressed and she cleaned the table and room so I knew she was thorough in that respect.

All in all definitely the best of my three experiences (Kira, Summer, sandpaper, the grinch; in that order). Twice as expensive as Summer who I also enjoyed but I popped twice so that was awesome. Not sure I could every time. She is also nude whereas summer had a baby doll on. Pros to going with both of them. But overall I repeat everything most have already said, she is a top notch provider and on this date was worth the price.

Will bounce between her and summer as my usuals for a bit. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I'm already ready for my next massage just writing this review!

Thanks Kira!I apologize for the smoke. Actually wasnt me but someone I had here before you called. Was little last min so was difficult to clear it out. I did yell at my friend soon as they lit it tho.

Thank you for great review. I look forward to seeing you again also. . . Because LOL.

NiceGuy69
04-02-16, 15:43
I know she has been around for yrs and as I recall, she first meets you in a public place first (dunkin donuts or bruggerrs. Ex) then you follow her to her incall, although I never did give her a try, I'm wondering myself what the experience is like.** Hello There,

She is Very Good At What She Does. I saw her 3 times last year before I found Summer. I Have been seeing her since, Summer is definitely Amazing! But "The Thinking Mans Masseuse was Very Good.

She is a bit older but has a very nice body for her age. She is very sweet and relaxing. The massage is very good and very therapeutic as well.

I told her I wanted more Sensual than Therapeutic and she obliged graciously and gave me a Very Sensual Massage. Her hours are difficult for me, that was another reason I didn't see her allot.

I will definitely repeat and you should try her, you will not be sorry, depending on what your looking for. She does not offer a full menu at all. But gives an Awesome Sensual Body Rub!

Happy Exploring!

NiceGuy69.

AllBenny
04-02-16, 23:36
** Hello There,

She is Very Good At What She Does. I saw her 3 times last year before I found Summer. I Have been seeing her since, Summer is definitely Amazing! But "The Thinking Mans Masseuse was Very Good.

She is a bit older but has a very nice body for her age. She is very sweet and relaxing. The massage is very good and very therapeutic as well.

I told her I wanted more Sensual than Therapeutic and she obliged graciously and gave me a Very Sensual Massage. Her hours are difficult for me, that was another reason I didn't see her allot.

I will definitely repeat and you should try her, you will not be sorry, depending on what your looking for. She does not offer a full menu at all. But gives an Awesome Sensual Body Rub!

Happy Exploring!

NiceGuy69.Hi there. Getting tired of my old standby on Western ave. (amy) although I can finger and stuff my face in her crotch for 100.

Wondering what this one will allow? Naked? Otc? And also 1/2 or 1 hour fee?

Thanks.

AllBenny
04-02-16, 23:37
** Hello There,

Happy Exploring!

NiceGuy69.Sent you one.

Thanks.

Schenectadysam
04-03-16, 14:06
Went to the AMP in latham--the one behind the Chinese restaurant with a # 1 on the door. Knocked, nobody answered then noticed the window had no curtains and I could see right in. The place is gutted and gone.

I know there is a new one up the road on Rt 9--wonder if there is any relation between the two.

What a shame. This was my favorite spot for some fun. Always had a good time at this place.

Omg1220
04-03-16, 16:22
Took a trip behind the yellow door in Schenectady today for a half hour trial. Got Amy. Standard girl for these places. Thin, 40's I think. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her arm. Curtains and dividers. No doors. Nothing fancy. Seemed fine in terms of cleanliness and post massage clean up. Solid massage, pre flip teasing, and great non mechanical finish. Ventured in for a little UTC but didn't push it. 45/40. No haggling for a tip and she was happy with the 40. She didn't give me any gifts for my wife but I figured maybe I just won't tell her that I went. No harm, no foul!! Ha!

Smerg
04-03-16, 16:25
Are there any other places out there besides 1760 with a table shower?

I really love being soaped up and washed down.

Thanks.

Koii322
04-03-16, 20:44

Thanks.1234 has one but I don't recommend going there unless you enjoy arguing about $ halfway through a session. I've been there twice and will never go back.

There was a place in Schenectady on Broadway but they were strictly massage.

The only other place I know is Green Spa on Main St. In Bennington. It's been a year or two since I've been there but they provided a good massage and were always amenable.

I hope that helps.

Grottos
04-04-16, 07:49
There is a girl with glasses, Hsu Hsu maybe the name? Petitte looks young, was wearing a dress. Any one with something to report on her? Have also been going to the Western Ave place exclusively for awhile, and while its very good, was looking to branch out. Stopped in at 1760 just to look around a bit didn't have time to stay and this was the girl that answered the door. Looks promising but reviews are mixed on this place, and she sounds like might be the one that haggled according to report below, and hate that.

Any info much appreciated.

NiceGuy69
04-04-16, 17:19
Hello All,

I just noticed that I listed the wrong Pricing for Summer in my older post.

She is:

$. 65 for 30 minutes.

$. 90 for 60 minutes.

Her New Location is AWESOME, very Private and Safe!!

You have to try her if you have not.

Treat Her Well Boys, She is a Keeper.

NiceGuy69.

Whornyguy
04-04-16, 19:50

Thanks.You spa up the road has one. Used to be free but 5 $ more.

AllBenny
04-04-16, 22:56
For a little variety so to speak, my friend tried out Osborn AMP. Had been there last summer and it was just Ok. Today was much better.

"Linda" is prob late 30's to 40. Not a spinner and be's. Very good massage although not much teasing before the flip. Was very satisfied walking out. He said it was. 65 + 50 tip. Worth it he says.

FloydMay22
04-06-16, 10:37
I saw her a few days ago. Met at a local coffee shop for screening. She walked in with a pair of mom jeans on and old fashion glasses from the eighties. All I could think of was Peppermint Patty's friend, was it Marcia? Went over ground rules and followed her back to her place. Her place is exactly where our once favorite Chloe use to live. She said Chloe was no longer doing massage. I really miss her.

Back to Marcia. We both stripped down to nothing. She gave a real nice sensual massage with a very good HE. Lot of teasing during massage. She allows you to touch but I pinched her ass and the skin stayed pinched so I'm guessing she was double my age which would be 50 ish. But decent body for her age.

Again, very plain looking, good massage, good HE. Her pricing is $. 30 for 1/2. $. 50 for. 45 and $. 50. For the hr. Would I repeat? Ehhhh. Not sure.

SeekAndPlay
04-06-16, 14:49
Thanks for the review of her that is very helpful. From that and another review seems a little pricey for ok attractiveness and the whole need to meet before and then go (just adds to the time you have to set aside). Good to know she lets you roam.

I saw her a few days ago. Met at a local coffee shop for screening. She walked in with a pair of mom jeans on and old fashion glasses from the eighties. All I could think of was Peppermint Patty's friend, was it Marcia? Went over ground rules and followed her back to her place. Her place is exactly where our once favorite Chloe use to live. She said Chloe was no longer doing massage. I really miss her.

Back to Marcia. We both stripped down to nothing. She gave a real nice sensual massage with a very good HE. Lot of teasing during massage. She allows you to touch but I pinched her ass and the skin stayed pinched so I'm guessing she was double my age which would be 50 ish. But decent body for her age.

Again, very plain looking, good massage, good HE. Her pricing is $. 30 for 1/2. $. 50 for. 45 and $. 50. For the hr. Would I repeat? Ehhhh. Not sure.

WillysWorld
04-06-16, 17:22
I ventured out to check out this place as well. Chilly initial reception as I called from down the street and was told "not busy" but was told "too busy" when I rang the bell not 2 minutes later. She said "15 minute" so I waited nearby and went back. Same woman at the door and no else around. Good hhr massage with plenty of teasing. She kept rubbing her legs into my hands so I tried some UTC and she did not pull away. Same damage as previously reported. Only detractor is waiting on the street until the door is answered. The convenience store next door was busy so the wait seemed forever as people came and went.

Took a trip behind the yellow door in Schenectady today for a half hour trial. Got Amy. Standard girl for these places. Thin, 40's I think. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her arm. Curtains and dividers. No doors. Nothing fancy. Seemed fine in terms of cleanliness and post massage clean up. Solid massage, pre flip teasing, and great non mechanical finish. Ventured in for a little UTC but didn't push it. 45/40. No haggling for a tip and she was happy with the 40. She didn't give me any gifts for my wife but I figured maybe I just won't tell her that I went. No harm, no foul!! Ha!

Bgbri11
04-06-16, 17:29
I ventured out to check out this place as well. Chilly initial reception as I called from down the street and was told "not busy" but was told "too busy" when I rang the bell not 2 minutes later. She said "15 minute" so I waited nearby and went back. Same woman at the door and no else around. Good hhr massage with plenty of teasing. She kept rubbing her legs into my hands so I tried some UTC and she did not pull away. Same damage as previously reported. Only detractor is waiting on the street until the door is answered. The convenience store next door was busy so the wait seemed forever as people came and went.Was her name Melody? I had her for my first visit and was haggled for a tip, she wanted more than $40 for the standard ending rate.

Snake Pliskin1
04-06-16, 19:59
When you guys are saying the rates like, $40, is that 140 or 40?

On the other site the $ implies 1. Ie: $$50 would be 250.

Thanks.

Was her name Melody? I had her for my first visit and was haggled for a tip, she wanted more than $40 for the standard ending rate.

Bgbri11
04-06-16, 20:42
When you guys are saying the rates like, $40, is that 140 or 40?

On the other site the $ implies 1. Ie: $$50 would be 250.

Thanks.My bad. I meant $40 for a tip.

MalMonger
04-06-16, 22:28
My bad. I meant $40 for a tip.What you're saying, in the super-secret code of this site, is that you paid one hundred and forty dollars.

I am sure you only paid forty dollars.

When are we going to drop this riduclous dollar code on this site? It doesn't work.

Bgbri11
04-07-16, 06:42
What you're saying, in the super-secret code of this site, is that you paid one hundred and forty dollars.

When are we going to drop this riduclous dollar code on this site? It doesn't work.Now I'm confused. I thought the hr rate forthe massage was already mentioned for this establishment, maybe I am wrong, but what I meant was the hr rate of $65 plus the tip of $40 and she still haggled for more, I apologize for not being clear.

Rdavis1972
04-07-16, 09:02
Now I'm confused. I thought the hr rate forthe massage was already mentioned for this establishment, maybe I am wrong, but what I meant was the hr rate of $65 plus the tip of $40 and she still haggled for more, I apologize for not being clear.The issue is not that you're not being clear, but rather not understanding the shorthand used on this site for money. The dollar sign ( $ ) signifies one hundred dollars. 2 dollar signs ( $$ ) signifies two hundred dollars. So when you say $65 to mean sixty five dollars, it get interpreted as one hundred sixty five dollars.

I'm with MalMonger. While the code is easy enough to understand, it's inconsistent use makes it very confusing at times to know what people are saying. And it's pointless.

Flying Along
04-07-16, 09:07
What you're saying, in the super-secret code of this site, is that you paid one hundred and forty dollars.

When are we going to drop this riduclous dollar code on this site? It doesn't work.You are right! $40 is 40 bucks?, $. 40 is 140 bucks? Does the placement of that period change the $ sign to mean a hundred? I get confused too!

Bgbri11
04-07-16, 10:43
The issue is not that you're not being clear, but rather not understanding the shorthand used on this site for money. The dollar sign ( $ ) signifies one hundred dollars. 2 dollar signs ( $$ ) signifies two hundred dollars. So when you say $65 to mean sixty five dollars, it get interpreted as one hundred sixty five dollars.

I'm with MalMonger. While the code is easy enough to understand, it's inconsistent use makes it very confusing at times to know what people are saying. And it's pointless.Alhh OK! Lesson learned thank you!

Snake Pliskin1
04-07-16, 12:11
Be easier to leave dollar sigh off and just list numbers.

Kind of like Sesame Street and Big Bird.

Alhh OK! Lesson learned thank you!

Iomega
04-07-16, 16:53
Be easier to leave dollar sigh off and just list numbers.

Kind of like Sesame Street and Big Bird.Snake / Frank / Whatever.

"kind of like Sesame Street and Big Bird" is pretty funny. Made me laugh, thanks.

Now please drop all that crap on the rants and rave section.

Chicag0
04-07-16, 17:09
Tried out this AMP last week. Decent massage. The woman (did not get her name) even went over on time. Therapist very worried mamasan would find out if more than the usual was undertaken, so just the usual was performed.

Mamasan came into the room several times during the session, which kept the worry level up. Hate it when that happens, but I guess it keeps the establishment out of trouble. I'd return if in the area again just for the massage deal of $80 for 90 min.

WillysWorld
04-11-16, 09:41
Visited Summer at her new location which is far from the downtown Albany location she used previously. She stated more work was being planned to offer sponge baths in the future. She used her table which was setup in a spare room. Once the rub began it was very therapeutic with some sensual aspects. No overt touching. She was wearing a very sexy outfit which added to the experience. Very good massage and I'm a fan of her work. The only detractor is that she doesn't seem setup and prepared for the session. This has been my experience at both locations. When she needed a towel it literally took 5 minutes for her to retrieve one. Another 5 was needed to warm up the water for a washcloth. There were some other issues, no fault of her own, but it did detract from the whole experience. I will go back but I'll be sure to ask if she has other things going on which might distract her or try to reschedule for less hectic day.

Bgbri11
04-11-16, 10:19
Visited Summer at her new location which is far from the downtown Albany location she used previously. She stated more work was being planned to offer sponge baths in the future. She used her table which was setup in a spare room. Once the rub began it was very therapeutic with some sensual aspects. No overt touching. She was wearing a very sexy outfit which added to the experience. Very good massage and I'm a fan of her work. The only detractor is that she doesn't seem setup and prepared for the session. This has been my experience at both locations. When she needed a towel it literally took 5 minutes for her to retrieve one. Another 5 was needed to warm up the water for a washcloth. There were some other issues, no fault of her own, but it did detract from the whole experience. I will go back but I'll be sure to ask if she has other things going on which might distract her or try to reschedule for less hectic day.My experience as well. In both locations. I felt a bit rushed due to her having other things going on. Very nice person overall though!

SnoBallGuy
04-11-16, 16:43
My experience as well. In both locations. I felt a bit rushed due to her having other things going on. Very nice person overall though!I agree guys when I saw her she left the room 3 times for about 4 or 5 minutes each time and also answered the phone, it really breaks the mood when that happens, massage was good and he was nice but not sure I would go back because of the distractions.

Dave518
04-11-16, 18:01
🔮127880;127881;128302;127880;127881;128302;127880;127881;128302;127880;127881;128302;127880;127881;Asia Bodywork 🔮127880;127881;128302;127880;127881;128302;127880;127881;128302;127880;127881;128302;127880;127881; - 28 (nott st at van vranken ave Schenectady).

I executed "Plan be" this afternoon. I ended up going to the new AMP in Schenectady. Because I was not sure exactly where it was, I waited to call when I was right outside. I was told not busy, come right in, which I did. I was met at the door by a twenty something, rather tall for an Asian girl (5'9 or 10") very pretty girl. - I thought wow this is my lucky day. I took the hour treatment, standard. 65, and was lead into a curtained off "room" In came my masseuse. Wendy not the girl that met me at the door. She is in her thirties and pretty good looking for AMP standards. I received a fair massage, ending with standard he. She asked if I would tip her, before the he, and I had left. 4 in my hat. No complaints from her. My hour was short by 10 minutes, no water at the end, and yes I was dry. So would I repeat? - No, for me I have enjoyed the rub at Green Flower the most, the table shower at 1760 was really good. So I will keep looking for the perfect place. Feel free to PM me with better places. I live in Amsterdam, so travel time is a concern. - Link at top, may not work, but look on BP for this ad. Dave.

GameTimer4
04-12-16, 22:53
Well saw the reviews on Summer and took the plunge. And if you don't want to read any further she is Definitely worth the visit! She is amazing and can't wait to see her again. Has her own house in a nice Coloinie area and you can park right in her garage and she will close it for safety. She does a super nice massage and is down to earth to talk to. As for the juicy details she does some mind blowing teasing before the flip! She uses her finger nail tips all over your boys that will have you on the edge of going nuts! Then after the flip she uses her finger nails and hands all in the right places that will send you to the moon! She is mind blowing and so awesome! I can't say enough about her and she is a Gem!

Flying Along
04-13-16, 12:03
Well saw the reviews on Summer and took the plunge. And if you don't want to read any further she is Definitely worth the visit! She is amazing and can't wait to see her again. Has her own house in a nice Coloinie area and you can park right in her garage and she will close it for safety. She does a super nice massage and is down to earth to talk to. As for the juicy details she does some mind blowing teasing before the flip! She uses her finger nail tips all over your boys that will have you on the edge of going nuts! Then after the flip she uses her finger nails and hands all in the right places that will send you to the moon! She is mind blowing and so awesome! I can't say enough about her and she is a Gem!Sounds good, where's her contact info? Thanks.

Flying Along
04-14-16, 10:09
Sounds good, where's her contact info? Thanks.Has anyone tried? Sweet Swedish Australian total body (Colonie) on BP.

Flying Along
04-14-16, 10:10
Sounds good, where's her contact info? Thanks.Sweet Swedish Australian total body (Colonie), My bad on cee list.

GameTimer4
04-14-16, 19:03
Sounds good, where's her contact info? Thanks.Her is her phone number Enjoy!

51 eight XXX 32 nine0.

Bgbri11
04-15-16, 06:30
Sweet Swedish Australian total body (Colonie), My bad on cee list.Contacted her a few times. Incall in hotel. Couldn't quite get a grip on her as she was all over the place with conversations. So decided to go with my gutt feeling, let me know if you give her a try or pm me for details, thanks and stay safe and have fun! I believe her name is Joy.

Schenectadysam
04-15-16, 10:04
Has anyone tried? Sweet Swedish Australian total body (Colonie) on BP.After seeing Carrie in the morning you would think I'd be done! But no--not for this sex addict! Wanted to try something different. I tried Ann DD and Thinking mans massage but neither could see me in the evening. I wasn't in the mood for my favorite AMP or any other one so I ventured on to Craigslist and ran across the Swedish Australian add. Called and talked to Joy. She was a true flake on the phone. Tried real hard to come across as legit but after asking a few questions I decided to set up an appt. Especially when I asked her where her office is. She said it's not an office. I asked her if it's her home and she acted shocked and said that would be very unprofessional. So I asked where is it. She said right now I'm working out of a motel room in latham. Hahaha LMFBO!! Now that's really professional! Anyway, Joy told me she does not offer extras but her assistant does. Assistant? There are two of you's?? Fuck yea I'm in!!

As I'm driving over I'm starting not to like the whole situation. I've been to this motel before so I know there's shady shit going on but nothing was stopping me at this point. Get to the room joy meets me out front. Decent looking nice body no tits. We walk in the room her "assistant" was just getting out of the shower. I talked to her through the door to make sure everything is cool. Her name is Dawn. I get naked and lay on the bed. Joy put a towel over my ass and started the massage. Dawn walks out and Joy says come on he wants four hands? She said as long as I'm getting paid sure!" --spoken like a true assistant!! Now here is the best part. Joy knows a little about massage not sure if she is licensed but knows a lot of the terminology and muscle groups. As she is massaging she is teaching Dawn how to do massage. Like it was a class and I was the test dummy! It was classic!! Any way Dawn was doing a terrible job and I took her hand and places it on my taint. And that's when she really started showing her skills! Oh yea--this is a strange tandem. Joy is 33 and Dawn is 50, blond a little chunky not bad looking maybe a 5 or a 6. But there was something about her. She rubbed my ass my ball sack and cock. Joy was wearing these little shorts and she allowed me to finger her pussy while she was standing by my head. On the flip dawn went to the bathroom and joy stoked my cock but didn't want dawn to see it. Thought that was a little strange. When dawn came out I started with some DFK and FIV while joy gave me lots of incidental contact on my hard cock. Joy asked if I was ready for the happy ending. She said her assistant will finish and joy left the room. The assistant started a wonder BBBJ. OMG it was hot! She came up for some more DFK and back down on me where I came into her mouth. Getting hard thinking about it. When I was finished I Took a shower. I asked dawn how she knows joy. She said she is Joy's boyfriend mom! And her son (Joy's boyfriend) is out in the parking lot and is their bouncer! WTF! Family business I guess!! SMFH Anyway, looking back that's a little risky for me these days. I used to do shit like this all the time. Now I just stick with regulars, AMP's and higher reviewed / regarded women. But I had a lot of fun with these two for sure. So the question is--would I repeat--you bet your fucking ass I would!!
Here's the best part--total damage 120

Loki Pk
04-15-16, 11:53
After seeing Carrie in the morning you would think I'd be done! But no--not for this sex addict! Wanted to try something different. I tried Ann DD and Thinking mans massage but neither could see me in the evening. I wasn't in the mood for my favorite AMP or any other one so I ventured on to Craigslist and ran across the Swedish Australian add. Called and talked to Joy. She was a true flake on the phone. Tried real hard to come across as legit but after asking a few questions I decided to set up an appt. Especially when I asked her where her office is. She said it's not an office. I asked her if it's her home and she acted shocked and said that would be very unprofessional. So I asked where is it. She said right now I'm working out of a motel room in latham. Hahaha LMFBO!! Now that's really professional! Anyway, Joy told me she does not offer extras but her assistant does. Assistant? There are two of you's?? Fuck yea I'm in!!

As I'm driving over I'm starting not to like the whole situation. I've been to this motel before so I know there's shady shit going on but nothing was stopping me at this point. Get to the room joy meets me out front. Decent looking nice body no tits. We walk in the room her "assistant" was just getting out of the shower. I talked to her through the door to make sure everything is cool. Her name is Dawn. I get naked and lay on the bed. Joy put a towel over my ass and started the massage. Dawn walks out and Joy says come on he wants four hands? She said as long as I'm getting paid sure!" --spoken like a true assistant!! Now here is the best part. Joy knows a little about massage not sure if she is licensed but knows a lot of the terminology and muscle groups. As she is massaging she is teaching Dawn how to do massage. Like it was a class and I was the test dummy! It was classic!! Any way Dawn was doing a terrible job and I took her hand and places it on my taint. And that's when she really started showing her skills! Oh yea--this is a strange tandem. Joy is 33 and Dawn is 50, blond a little chunky not bad looking maybe a 5 or a 6. But there was something about her. She rubbed my ass my ball sack and cock. Joy was wearing these little shorts and she allowed me to finger her pussy while she was standing by my head. On the flip dawn went to the bathroom and joy stoked my cock but didn't want dawn to see it. Thought that was a little strange. When dawn came out I started with some DFK and FIV while joy gave me lots of incidental contact on my hard cock. Joy asked if I was ready for the happy ending. She said her assistant will finish and joy left the room. The assistant started a wonder BBBJ. OMG it was hot! She came up for some more DFK and back down on me where I came into her mouth. Getting hard thinking about it. When I was finished I Took a shower. I asked dawn how she knows joy. She said she is Joy's boyfriend mom! And her son (Joy's boyfriend) is out in the parking lot and is their bouncer! WTF! Family business I guess!! SMFH Anyway, looking back that's a little risky for me these days. I used to do shit like this all the time. Now I just stick with regulars, AMP's and higher reviewed / regarded women. But I had a lot of fun with these two for sure. So the question is--would I repeat--you bet your fucking ass I would!!
Here's the best part--total damage 120NICE ONE!!

Your my new hero! Here I was thinking I'm the only one with such a hardcore sex-addiction!

Keep it up Brother! ;).

Peace.

PK.

Bgbri11
04-15-16, 12:04
NICE ONE!!

Your my new hero! Here I was thinking I'm the only one with such a hardcore sex-addiction!

Keep it up Brother! ;).

Peace.

PK.Now I'm kicking myself in the ass for not following through with an appointment with her knowing that this could have happened! Good for you and glad you enjoyed it and sharing.

Snood273
04-15-16, 13:12
I asked dawn how she knows joy. She said she is Joy's boyfriend mom! And her son (Joy's boyfriend) is out in the parking lot and is their bouncer! WTF! Family business I guess!!I feel like we should all chip in five bucks and buy you a trophy. That is fucking classic.

Harry Twatter
04-15-16, 14:28
After seeing Carrie in the morning you would think I'd be done! But no--not for this sex addict! Wanted to try something different. I tried Ann DD and Thinking mans massage but neither could see me in the evening. I wasn't in the mood for my favorite AMP or any other one so I ventured on to Craigslist and ran across the Swedish Australian add. Called and talked to Joy. She was a true flake on the phone. Tried real hard to come across as legit but after asking a few questions I decided to set up an appt. Especially when I asked her where her office is. She said it's not an office. I asked her if it's her home and she acted shocked and said that would be very unprofessional. So I asked where is it. She said right now I'm working out of a motel room in latham. Hahaha LMFBO!! Now that's really professional! Anyway, Joy told me she does not offer extras but her assistant does. Assistant? There are two of you's?? Fuck yea I'm in!!

Here's the best part--total damage 120Wow I saw her last week at the same dump minus Dawn, it was so ridiculous I decided not to even review. I read on the other site she resembles the late David Bowie and she kinda does. But anyways, flake is putting it mildly, the massage was all over the board, the terminology even more so. There was no he, probably could have fairly easily but wasn't really into it, maybe if Dawn was present LOL. She told me I had to come back because she couldn't unlock my flexers and needed more time because she was a top notch therapist holy shit. Then was showing me crazy stretches looked like karate kids crane kick stance.

Absolutely a ridiculous experience and the bf was outside puffing a cig hahahaha.

JohnCockTostIn
04-16-16, 12:38
she couldn't unlock my flexersMy flexers have been locked up since Nam.

Bgbri11
04-17-16, 09:10

Here's the best part--total damage 120HOT DIG-I-DE. Not my experience at all with Joy. Sent you a pm.

Flying Along
04-17-16, 13:28
Any one try HM again, wondering if it's still a ripoff 85&60 for nothing but chatter.

Bgbri11
04-17-16, 18:35
Any one try HM again, wondering if it's still a ripoff 85&60 for nothing but chatter.I did last week. Wouldn't do a HE on the first visit, but hinted maybe on the 2nd visit for upsell, and or doing it on my own. Not going to repeat without the certainty. Thinking mans masseuce is more of a rip off for her rates which does include a HE, wouldn't repeat either of them. Have my next interest with Joy and / or Dawn, hope this helps!

NiceGuy69
04-18-16, 16:02
HOT DIG-I-DE. Not my experience at all with Joy. Sent you a pm.* Hey Brother. Can you share any ad link or perhaps a phone number to reach that dynamic Due, lolol, ??

NiceGuy69.

NiceGuy69
04-18-16, 16:04

Here's the best part--total damage 120* * Hey Brother. Can you share any ad link or perhaps a phone number to reach that dynamic Due, lolol, ??

NiceGuy69.

Member #5143
04-19-16, 11:01
I just want to thank all of you who have been coming to see me and welcome those who haven't had a chance yet. Getting settled has had its ups and downs. The week before last I was dealing with a few issues that unfortunately gave a few of you the wrong impression so I would like to offer you both a free session on me. Give me a call or text when convene for you and hopefully you will allow me to make it up to you both. Send pm to me prior to calling please. Have a great day!!

SeekAndPlay
04-19-16, 18:13
Just had a visit hh for. 6 with summer on Friday. I had previously been to her old place but this was my first visit to her current location. It is a huge step up. Still same great quality service for a bargain price. House is easily accessible and even a garage to pull into for discretion which is a first I have seen of this amenity (I suppose that's what it should be called). Settled right into her room with the table, nice radio station, great Non scented oils and she really worked on my sore muscles. She wore a great. Dress isn't even right word. Basically string top and you could see all of her, she has a wonderfully sexy body. Great conversation and laughs throughout the massage. She told me about her plans to turn another room into an even better studio but I won't ruin the surprise she has in store for there. Overall wonderful massage, not a clock watcher, lovely happy ending and warm towel for cleanup. Dressed and on my way no issues whatsoever.

Loved the first massage from her, second one in her new place even better. Really can't beat her skills for the price. Would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a full body rub. She posts on BP and Craig's as summer with no pics but don't be deterred. Also since I'm responding to her post here she is clearly on this so shoot her a message for contact info and I'm sure she will provide.

I just want to thank all of you who have been coming to see me and welcome those who haven't had a chance yet. Getting settled has had its ups and downs. The week before last I was dealing with a few issues that unfortunately gave a few of you the wrong impression so I would like to offer you both a free session on me. Give me a call or text when convene for you and hopefully you will allow me to make it up to you both. Send pm to me prior to calling please. Have a great day!!

Schenectadysam
04-19-16, 20:18
I just want to thank all of you who have been coming to see me and welcome those who haven't had a chance yet. Getting settled has had its ups and downs. The week before last I was dealing with a few issues that unfortunately gave a few of you the wrong impression so I would like to offer you both a free session on me. Give me a call or text when convene for you and hopefully you will allow me to make it up to you both. Send pm to me prior to calling please. Have a great day!!I would love to know what that's all about.

Flying Along
04-20-16, 09:00
I just want to thank all of you who have been coming to see me and welcome those who haven't had a chance yet. Getting settled has had its ups and downs. The week before last I was dealing with a few issues that unfortunately gave a few of you the wrong impression so I would like to offer you both a free session on me. Give me a call or text when convene for you and hopefully you will allow me to make it up to you both. Send pm to me prior to calling please. Have a great day!!New guy looking for you, contact # please.

FloydMay22
04-20-16, 10:18
Absolutely the best hard massage I have ever had. Told her I was really sore. She asked if I wanted a hard massage and boy ahe did not disappoint. Got all my nagging knots out in no time. Opted for the hour at. 65 and she went well over the time. Really good HE. Lots of teasing. UTC up top. Roaming down south. Amazing. There are 2 girls there. She is the older of the two. I'm sorry I didn't catch her name. This place has been the most consistent of the AMPs for me. A little far of a drive for me but well worth it.

SnoBallGuy
04-21-16, 15:05
I would love to know what that's all about.No big deal just was a minor bleep in life, she did the right thing and showed she is a first class lady.

GatesWarm49
04-21-16, 21:46
I posted a review on Summer a few days ago and it never showed up. Can anyone tell me what happened to it? Thanks.

Member #5143
04-22-16, 00:17
Thanks so much. Very nice of you. You guys are Great!

Just had a visit hh for. 6 with summer on Friday. I had previously been to her old place but this was my first visit to her current location. It is a huge step up. Still same great quality service for a bargain price. House is easily accessible and even a garage to pull into for discretion which is a first I have seen of this amenity (I suppose that's what it should be called). Settled right into her room with the table, nice radio station, great Non scented oils and she really worked on my sore muscles. She wore a great. Dress isn't even right word. Basically string top and you could see all of her, she has a wonderfully sexy body. Great conversation and laughs throughout the massage. She told me about her plans to turn another room into an even better studio but I won't ruin the surprise she has in store for there. Overall wonderful massage, not a clock watcher, lovely happy ending and warm towel for cleanup. Dressed and on my way no issues whatsoever.

Loved the first massage from her, second one in her new place even better. Really can't beat her skills for the price. Would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a full body rub. She posts on BP and Craig's as summer with no pics but don't be deterred. Also since I'm responding to her post here she is clearly on this so shoot her a message for contact info and I'm sure she will provide.

Member #5143
04-22-16, 00:51
Yes deff. Wasn't a big deal. It got to who I needed it to get to. Sorry maybe posted the wrong way. The Mobil site is difficult to navigate. Anyhow thanks all! You guys are the best!!

No big deal just was a minor bleep in life, she did the right thing and showed she is a first class lady.

Schenectadysam
04-22-16, 05:07
I posted a review on Summer a few days ago and it never showed up. Can anyone tell me what happened to it? Thanks.I have no idea. Try posting again.

GatesWarm49
04-22-16, 07:52
I tried posting a report on Summer a few days ago but somehow it never got on here. So here we go again.

Since that post I saw Summer for a second visit and was just as "Happy" as the first. Summer is a gorgeous lady with a bangin' body and personality that doesn't quit. I felt comfortable with her from the first moments I was in her presence. She has an incall location in Albany that is in a safe residential neighborhood. No concerns there. You get to park in her garage which is a really nice touch for privacy. Summer wears very sexy outfits during her massage. Her massage skills, IMHO, are second to none. She truly enjoys what she is doing and it shows. We chatted and laughed which I enjoy. Before the flip she does this thing with her nails all over your body, and teasing the boys, that drove me wild. On the flip she continues a very sensual massage and then goes for the HE. Her technique is amazing. She really knows what she's doing. She allows mutual touch with OTC and UTC roaming. She is very accommodating and the final release was very intense. She cleans you up with a nice warm towel and sends you on your way after a nice hug. My first visit was an hour for. 95 and the second was 45 minutes for. 80. I am working on getting "Regular" Status with her as I am so impressed with her I want to see her again and again. She is a beautiful lady and if you haven't seen Summer yet. You need to see her NOW!

SeekAndPlay
04-22-16, 15:44
I agree the nails before the flip is a great feeling and gets everything going!

I tried posting a report on Summer a few days ago but somehow it never got on here. So here we go again.

Since that post I saw Summer for a second visit and was just as "Happy" as the first. Summer is a gorgeous lady with a bangin' body and personality that doesn't quit. I felt comfortable with her from the first moments I was in her presence. She has an incall location in Albany that is in a safe residential neighborhood. No concerns there. You get to park in her garage which is a really nice touch for privacy. Summer wears very sexy outfits during her massage. Her massage skills, IMHO, are second to none. She truly enjoys what she is doing and it shows. We chatted and laughed which I enjoy. Before the flip she does this thing with her nails all over your body, and teasing the boys, that drove me wild. On the flip she continues a very sensual massage and then goes for the HE. Her technique is amazing. She really knows what she's doing. She allows mutual touch with OTC and UTC roaming. She is very accommodating and the final release was very intense. She cleans you up with a nice warm towel and sends you on your way after a nice hug. My first visit was an hour for. 95 and the second was 45 minutes for. 80. I am working on getting "Regular" Status with her as I am so impressed with her I want to see her again and again. She is a beautiful lady and if you haven't seen Summer yet. You need to see her NOW!

Hantaarrr
04-22-16, 16:56
Absolutely the best hard massage I have ever had. Told her I was really sore. She asked if I wanted a hard massage and boy ahe did not disappoint. Got all my nagging knots out in no time. Opted for the hour at. 65 and she went well over the time. Really good HE. Lots of teasing. UTC up top. Roaming down south. Amazing. There are 2 girls there. She is the older of the two. I'm sorry I didn't catch her name. This place has been the most consistent of the AMPs for me. A little far of a drive for me but well worth it.I do not see their ads in backpage. Are they still open?

Snood273
04-23-16, 14:08
Posted a review on the other site. Wanted to bring my post to the fellas here who may not be on both.

Saw Summer at the very end of March. As others mentioned, location just off central, somewhat near Kohls with in Garage parking. Was met by a very hot brunette, dressed casual. I was led upstairs and undressed while she prepared.

She returned in a one peice slingshot style (at least that's what I call it, but I am no expert on lingerie names) white lace lingerie.
Her ass was hard to ignore, and her massage skills were good. Tough to relax while looking at her, though.
She did leave the room twice for 2 or 3 minutes each time. To me, it was not a major distraction but iwill mention it for those of you who might care. I will also add, I paid for 1/2 hr and likely went over, so who cares.
OTC roaming was allowed. Actually might as well call it OTC pussy rubbing. LOL. Finally, told her I am going to flip over, and she responded 'Oh you are already ready?' and began working on my most tense area, which at this point was pointing skyward.
I had to back her off a few times, because I wanted to enjoy being on the edge. She was accommodating in this regard.
Finally it was too much and I had a nice release while working her with my hands and looking at that delicious ass of hers.

In summary, yes she left the room twice. But I got more than a half hour, including her edging me when she easily could have finished me off. Massage skills were pretty damn good, but I would not call them second to none. But I am not there for the spa level massage, I am there for the happy ending from a sexy and personable woman. Regarding that, her Happy Ending skills ARE second to none. Better than any person I have ever had, including my own skills. Seriously.
Will definitely repeat when funds allow (which will likely be this week).
Rate was 65 for half hour, and this price point is what brought me to her. Would definitely go for the 45 min if it includes a minor extra with it, but if it just a longer massage I am good with 30 min LOL.

FloydMay22
04-23-16, 21:20
Unless they closed after I left, I can only assume their still open.

I do not see their ads in backpage. Are they still open?

Member #5143
04-26-16, 07:29
Than you all for the warm welcome back to Albany. Not much has changed in twenty years in this little city but I am looking foward to seeing again all the great guys who have helped me get started and back on my feet here and also look foward to meeting those of you who haven't had a chance to get in yet. Love my new place and I'm sure you all will to. I have a feeling what I have planned for you regular guys will be the hottest thing in Albany this Summer. Once again, thank you all for your kind words. I do apprieciate the awesome reviews. See you soon! Have a wonderful week!

Member #5143
04-26-16, 07:58
I just want to say Thank You for all the kind words and the warm welcome back to Albany. So much has changed in this little city in twenty years. But yet feels so farmiliar. I am sure what I have planned for all of my regular guys here will be the hottest thing in Albany this Summer. Looking foward to having you back again and again. Also to welcome all of you who haven't had a chance to get into see me yet. Have a Great week and Thank You again!

AllBenny
04-26-16, 22:12
I just want to say Thank You for all the kind words and the warm welcome back to Albany. So much has changed in this little city in twenty years. But yet feels so farmiliar. I am sure what I have planned for all of my regular guys here will be the hottest thing in Albany this Summer. Looking foward to having you back again and again. Also to welcome all of you who haven't had a chance to get into see me yet. Have a Great week and Thank You again!Can you PM me your contact info?

Thanks.

Flying Along
04-28-16, 08:23
[Deleted by Admin]

Send a PM.

A2

Backlash3906
04-28-16, 15:05
I just want to say Thank You for all the kind words and the warm welcome back to Albany. So much has changed in this little city in twenty years. But yet feels so farmiliar. I am sure what I have planned for all of my regular guys here will be the hottest thing in Albany this Summer. Looking foward to having you back again and again. Also to welcome all of you who haven't had a chance to get into see me yet. Have a Great week and Thank You again!Sent you a PM. Hope to see you soon.

Deputy30
04-29-16, 16:47
Sent you a PM. Hope to see you soon.Need a contact for Summer.

AfterDarkInk
04-29-16, 17:37
Took a half day off from work figured I would try to find someone to have fun with, and then hit the river for some striper fishing. First on my list was Summer due to the stellar reviews on here. Phone just went to voicemail. I figured I would try one of the Asian escorts but all of their adds have been taken down and numbers disconnected. Tried to call a few other providers no answer no voicemail. Fuck it may as well go to you Spa. Older women gave me a hell of a hard massage. After the hour she washed me off and said all done. I said that's all she says yes don't want to get in trouble. And fishing sucked on top of it all.

GameTimer4
04-29-16, 18:41
Found out some asshole is stalking Summer and threatening her! WTF! She says she is going to change her phone number. There is always one loser that gets obsessed with a provider and then when they get rejected they go postal! Someone needs to fuck this guy up! He is going to ruin a good thing for all of us!

Flying Along
04-29-16, 20:37
Found out some asshole is stalking Summer and threatening her! WTF! She says she is going to change her phone number. There is always one loser that gets obsessed with a provider and then when they get rejected they go postal! Someone needs to fuck this guy up! He is going to ruin a good thing for all of us!How do you get an appt. If you're nice on the phone to her, and when you call back, like she asked you to, and the number is not working? I did nothing wrong? And don't make threats asshole till you know the whole story.

Schenectadysam
04-30-16, 19:34
I just got to throw my two cents in here guys because quite frankly I just don't get this whole "Summer" thing. I saw her this winter and there was nothing memorable about it. Don't get me wrong. The massage was nice and I left happy but there was nothing special about it. With all this rave about her I'm really tempted to go back but probably won't. It's just that over the years I've had such incredible memorable experiences with AMP's and other indies in different cities including the capital district--that Summer comes across very Vanilla--in performance as well as looks. To each his own I guess. I don't mean to come across as a dick but I guarantee this post will help my more experienced fellow mongers make a more informed decision. Peace

Loki Pk
05-01-16, 00:10
How do you get an appt. If you're nice on the phone to her, and when you call back, like she asked you to, and the number is not working? I did nothing wrong? And don't make threats asshole till you know the whole story.AND? The 'whole story' is?

It's always annoying when someone tosses that out there and then goes dead silent. You obviously have something to say or you wouldn't have posted.

So tell us dude, what's the dilly with this dolly?

Peace.

PK.

SeekAndPlay
05-01-16, 00:28
Care to share with everyone your top AMP or indie provider that is better than Summer? I'm sure we would all appreciate specifics on this as opposed to just saying in general summer isn't that great.

I just got to throw my two cents in here guys because quite frankly I just don't get this whole "Summer" thing. I saw her this winter and there was nothing memorable about it. Don't get me wrong. The massage was nice and I left happy but there was nothing special about it. With all this rave about her I'm really tempted to go back but probably won't. It's just that over the years I've had such incredible memorable experiences with AMP's and other indies in different cities including the capital district--that Summer comes across very Vanilla--in performance as well as looks. To each his own I guess. I don't mean to come across as a dick but I guarantee this post will help my more experienced fellow mongers make a more informed decision. Peace

Member #5143
05-01-16, 10:20
Maybe the problem is you only came once or maybe you are just that other one percent that we all no exist on here. But you are right about one thing "to each his own" can't make everyone happy. The fact that you you felt it necessarry to warn others not to see me when you your self said you got what I advertised for just speaks volumes to the rest of us. And is a reminder to me why I am so selective. And my regular people no why. Thanks for your input and please no need to come back.

Care to share with everyone your top AMP or indie provider that is better than Summer? I'm sure we would all appreciate specifics on this as opposed to just saying in general summer isn't that great.

Grottos
05-01-16, 11:16
Thats discouraging as was thinking of going to You Spa again, went there couple times in the past but not for over a year.

Would people say almost always its worth going to, was your experience an aberration?

Took a half day off from work figured I would try to find someone to have fun with, and then hit the river for some striper fishing. First on my list was Summer due to the stellar reviews on here. Phone just went to voicemail. I figured I would try one of the Asian escorts but all of their adds have been taken down and numbers disconnected. Tried to call a few other providers no answer no voicemail. Fuck it may as well go to you Spa. Older women gave me a hell of a hard massage. After the hour she washed me off and said all done. I said that's all she says yes don't want to get in trouble. And fishing sucked on top of it all.

Stem Cells
05-01-16, 11:34
Stopped in today. Greeted by Tina: thin, cute, friendly. Full hour, nice relaxing massage, s / t and teasing before the flip, otc roaming encouraged. Left happy. No haggling or mention of the tip, no shortage of time either. 65/60. A good basic AMP experience. YMMV, but I would repeat.Was always my reliable go to but recently got shorted on time by the older of the 2 women. Clearly they over-booked and were trying to get me as soon as soon they could. Made my dissatisfaction known but could not talk with the younger one who seems to run the place. Now I have second thoughts about going back unless I can get to see the younger of the two.

AfterDarkInk
05-01-16, 12:27
Thats discouraging as was thinking of going to You Spa again, went there couple times in the past but not for over a year.

Would people say almost always its worth going to, was your experience an aberration?I've been there 3 times, I used to go to 1760 all the time, and I tried uspa out when they opened, the first time I went was similar I had to ask for the he, and convince her I wasn't a cop, second time wasn't bad at all. This time she came in with a hot towel and cup of water and said all done, so I didn't bother at that point. Massage was fantastic and very hard. She climbed right up on my back and worked it with her knees. I stopped with the AMPs and started with the full service asian services when I am craving asian, but for some reason all of there adds were taken down. Maybe to much heat on them.

Deputy30
05-01-16, 13:56
Than you all for the warm welcome back to Albany. Not much has changed in twenty years in this little city but I am looking foward to seeing again all the great guys who have helped me get started and back on my feet here and also look foward to meeting those of you who haven't had a chance to get in yet. Love my new place and I'm sure you all will to. I have a feeling what I have planned for you regular guys will be the hottest thing in Albany this Summer. Once again, thank you all for your kind words. I do apprieciate the awesome reviews. See you soon! Have a wonderful week!Trying to set up appointment Need a good phone number or email address Hoping for Monday 5/2.

NiceGuy69
05-01-16, 14:38
I just got to throw my two cents in here guys because quite frankly I just don't get this whole "Summer" thing. I saw her this winter and there was nothing memorable about it. Don't get me wrong. The massage was nice and I left happy but there was nothing special about it. With all this rave about her I'm really tempted to go back but probably won't. It's just that over the years I've had such incredible memorable experiences with AMP's and other indies in different cities including the capital district--that Summer comes across very Vanilla--in performance as well as looks. To each his own I guess. I don't mean to come across as a dick but I guarantee this post will help my more experienced fellow mongers make a more informed decision. Peace* I have to Jump in here. You can say what you want about your 1 experience with Summer, but that is just your VERY LIMITED experience with her. She is ANYTHING but Vanilla, she is sweet, funny, sexy and VERY Erotic.

They haven't opened an AMP that I haven't tried, and NOT ONE comes close to giving you the actual massage you want with all the extras you need!! Summer NEVER stops mid massage and hits you up for more money, like almost every AMP out there now.

She is not mechanical at all either, she gets into everything she does and truly enjoys pleasuring you! And ALL of this for $65 for 30 minutes. That is Minimum $40 less than all AMPs out there and any other provider out there. As for all the Great Indie Experiences you have had, I agree with the other member that asked for you to share them.

You cannot compare what Summer does, with an Indie who may also be an Escort and therefore, is charging you twice as much but giving you twice as much? You have to compare Apple To Apples Brother.

I am not sure why it bothers you Summer is getting Allot of Good Reviews, she is earning them Brother, let her be until she does something that actually effects you! You yourself said that Her Massage was good and you left happy, so why go on the negative??

Trust me, I have seen her dozens of times and EVERY time she does her Best to make me happy & satisfied! Trust me, I get nothing from defending her, but it really erks me when someone takes pot shots at a good provider when they did absolutely nothing wrong to them.

Take her for what she is, it is rare to find such a cool provider like Summer. She is EVERYTHING she claims to be and MORE!

NiceGuy69.

WarrenAJeffers
05-01-16, 15:31
Maybe the problem is you only came once or maybe you are just that other one percent that we all no exist on here. But you are right about one thing "to each his own" can't make everyone happy. The fact that you you felt it necessarry to warn others not to see me when you your self said you got what I advertised for just speaks volumes to the rest of us. And is a reminder to me why I am so selective. And my regular people no why. Thanks for your input and please no need to come back.Everyone needs to get off this guy's back, including Summer. He was merely giving his honest opinion. The fact that his opinion may not jive with the majority of the people on this board should not be a cause for ridicule and scorn.

Harry Twatter
05-01-16, 17:27
Everyone needs to get off this guy's back, including Summer. He was merely giving his honest opinion. The fact that his opinion may not jive with the majority of the people on this board should not be a cause for ridicule and scorn.I commend Sam for the honest review, my experience was similar but I was reluctant to stir shit up.

One review had Summer in the same league as Lilyana plus a cpl trusting recommendations and several stellar reviews were my reasons for making an appt.

Let me start by saying Summer is really cool, super likable, looks good and seems to like what she does. I don't dismiss any of the glowing reviews because I think she has the potential to be great. However my time was just ok. She was sketched out by some jackoff that lied saying he was the next appt to get her address, showed up unannounced multiple times and texting every 5 minutes. Hearing that killed all relaxation for me, especially lying face down unclothed.

I like to keep this stuff drama free and don't want to hear about any other clients especially when it effects my time, nor do I want some creep doing drive byes while I'm there. All this aside I did like her, she is definitely capable of a quality massage and hope she excels w / o some pos ruining all of her hard work and effort. I think Summer's price point makes the weeding out process a little more difficult but like the old saying goes it only takes one rotten apple to fuck it up for the bunch.

If I can get comfortable again I'd see her at the current location, I'm thinking Summer at my location would be a 5 star review.

Harry.

Member #5143
05-01-16, 19:24
He has been stopped so yes it is necessarry to advertise and get my infor out to people. I screen people I see this was not a new customer. Please don't pass blame on me because some physco called my ph 170 times in two days hacked my BP acct and my email. If you don't no the whole story maybe you should before you make accusations please. I really can't be bothered with the nonsence. Thanks those for all your great comments and awesome reviews and good luck finding one that suits you to the rest be safe take care.

If you had to change your # because of a stalker why post the new one here for all to see? Maybe an email prior to giving # to first timers would 'help' deter this from happening. Obviously this takes time and time is money but isn't safety priceless in this biz?

Harry.

Grottos
05-01-16, 21:23
May I ask why you stopped going to 1760 ?

Used to go there when Maggie was there, but stopped after she left, ahve heard mixed reviews since.

I've been there 3 times, I used to go to 1760 all the time, and I tried uspa out when they opened, the first time I went was similar I had to ask for the he, and convince her I wasn't a cop, second time wasn't bad at all. This time she came in with a hot towel and cup of water and said all done, so I didn't bother at that point. Massage was fantastic and very hard. She climbed right up on my back and worked it with her knees. I stopped with the AMPs and started with the full service asian services when I am craving asian, but for some reason all of there adds were taken down. Maybe to much heat on them.

SeekAndPlay
05-01-16, 23:53
I agree with everyone that people can have varied experiences and post whatever their personal opinions are, anyone can see Summer's positive reviews vastly outnumber the negative ones. I personally loved both times I have seen summer and will be looking forward to my next visit. I just wish when people post negative reviews and say there are better options out there, they would at least be willing to share them! Give us a name or number of your ATF so we know who you are comparing to. Or if you are just comparing to rosy palm and her five sisters.

Maybe the problem is you only came once or maybe you are just that other one percent that we all no exist on here. But you are right about one thing "to each his own" can't make everyone happy. The fact that you you felt it necessarry to warn others not to see me when you your self said you got what I advertised for just speaks volumes to the rest of us. And is a reminder to me why I am so selective. And my regular people no why. Thanks for your input and please no need to come back.

Leopard889
05-02-16, 21:31
Saw Anna today, she was young and cute which is a step up over most area AMPs. Paid. 6 & . 8 for 1-hr with table shower. Massage was mediocre but the HE was better than expected, overpaid for the massage but the tip was actually reasonable. Was shorted on time, since massage was my main priority probably would not repeat.

Brady48
05-07-16, 00:49
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/in-call-special-lunch-massage-110-45-65-lets-have-some-fun/20818235

Scrolling the BP looking to start my weekend with a nice massage, I did decided to try something different then my usual AMP.

I find a add for Mocha. I make the call and let her know I was looking for 1 hr massage, we agree to 120. She says to call when I get there. When I get to the Ramnada she gets me the #. I go in and it's not the girl in the pictures of course but she was still attractive so why not. I take a minute to check the bathroom then make sure the latch is on the door so no one can walk in.

She has me get comfortable and lay down. She begins the massage which was ok not great. I did enjoy the conversation we were having. 15 minutes in she says are ready to flip over.

This is when things went sides ways. She starts rubbing my chest and legs for a minute.

And says are you ready for the HE? I was like what are you talking about, she saids this is only for 30 min. I was like what are you talking about this was suppose to be a hour. She said no honey. I had a hard time holding my composure but I let her finish me off. I get Up and start cleaning up and getting dressed. All the while I was complaining to her and say you should give me 40 back for the short time. She just shook her head. This when things went weird!

All of a sudden on the other side of the room by the window this little punk black guy comes out from under the bed and start yelling at me I better stop giving her lip and get out of the room. He came right and got in my face.

First off I was shocked to have some one in the room and in my face so quickly. I kept my cool turned around and walk out. (Never no what he has besides his fist).

When I got back to my car I thought about what just happened. I take pride in being aware of my surroundings and I can't believe I didn't pay better attention to how the room was staged. They moved the desk that Are in those rooms and put it at the end of the 2nd bed so I could not get over to the window. I wanted to punch the little punk out but I remembered the good advise I gotten from this site and just walked, it only money. Not that I have a lot of. Lesson learned do more research. I hope I can post the link.

Stay safe!!

Brady48
05-07-16, 01:02
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/in-call-special-lunch-massage-110-45-65-lets-have-some-fun/20818235

Scrolling the BP looking to start my weekend with a nice massage, I did decided to try something different then my usual AMP.

I find a add for Mocha. I make the call and let her know I was looking for 1 hr massage, we agree to 120. She says to call when I get there. When I get to the Ramnada she gets me the #. I go in and it's not the girl in the pictures of course but she was still attractive so why not. I take a minute to check the bathroom then make sure the latch is on the door so no one can walk in.

She has me get comfortable and lay down. She begins the massage which was ok not great. I did enjoy the conversation we were having. 15 minutes in she says are ready to flip over.

This is when things went sides ways. She starts rubbing my chest and legs for a minute.

And says are you ready for the HE? I was like what are you talking about, she saids this is only for 30 min. I was like what are you talking about this was suppose to be a hour. She said no honey. I had a hard time holding my composure but I let her finish me off. I get Up and start cleaning up and getting dressed. All the while I was complaining to her and say you should give me 40 back for the short time. She just shook her head. This when things went weird!

All of a sudden on the other side of the room by the window this little punk black guy comes out from under the bed and start yelling at me I better stop giving her lip and get out of the room. He came right and got in my face.

First off I was shocked to have some one in the room and in my face so quickly. I kept my cool turned around and walk out. (Never no what he has besides his fist).

When I got back to my car I thought about what just happened. I take pride in being aware of my surroundings and I can't believe I didn't pay better attention to how the room was staged. They moved the desk that Are in those rooms and put it at the end of the 2nd bed so I could not get over to the window. I wanted to punch the little punk out but I remembered the good advise I gotten from this site and just walked, it only money. Not that I have a lot of. Lesson learned do more research. I hope I can post the link.

Stay safe!!

WarrenAJeffers
05-07-16, 12:01

Stay safe!!I've heard of guys hiding in the bathroom before, but never under the bed. Holy shit that coulda turned out bad. Beware the little black dude!

Schenectadysam
05-07-16, 14:28
I've heard of guys hiding in the bathroom before, but never under the bed. Holy shit that coulda turned out bad. Beware the little black dude!Ironically, her ad says no black guys under 40! LMFBO. Just ONCE I would love to read a post about one of US breaking these thief's ass!! I've been victim of the boyfriend coming in the room after the donation was given to the girl--and let me tell ya. You just want to get the fuck out of there!! It's just not worth it.

Schenectadysam
05-07-16, 14:43
This is exactly why I posted about looking for a well reviewed / highly regarded black girl. There just doesn't seem to be any reputable black girls in the Albany area anymore. BLACK GIRLS--IF YOUR'RE READING THIS PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are a lot of guys out here like myself that ABSOLUTLEY love black women. There is a ton of money for you girls to make if you treated us fairly. AND A SHIT LOAD OF CASH if you were a top notch provider. So if you're out there please pm me. Treat us well. In return you will get positive reviews. And with positive reviews you will get the $$$. Capeech?

Harry Twatter
05-08-16, 11:04
This is exactly why I posted about looking for a well reviewed / highly regarded black girl. There just doesn't seem to be any reputable black girls in the Albany area anymore. BLACK GIRLS--IF YOUR'RE READING THIS PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are a lot of guys out here like myself that ABSOLUTLEY love black women. There is a ton of money for you girls to make if you treated us fairly. AND A SHIT LOAD OF CASH if you were a top notch provider. So if you're out there please pm me. Treat us well. In return you will get positive reviews. And with positive reviews you will get the $$$. Capeech?Channel from Watervliet / Albany with the giant knockers was always good to me but I lost track of her over the past year and a half. Anyone still see her or know if she's still in the area? I believe last track season she was in one of the toga stings which contributed to my not contacting her.

Harry.

Stem Cells
05-09-16, 07:49

Stay safe!!These pics have appeared in a few different ads. The earliest I recall was one by a provider named chyna who now goes by a different name.

SnoBallGuy
05-09-16, 14:47
These pics have appeared in a few different ads. The earliest I recall was one by a provider named chyna who now goes by a different name.My policy is if they are not the same as the pic I walk, after you left you should have called the hotel and reported her for selling sex they would have kicked her out then text her and tell her you turned her in.

Fubar57
05-10-16, 10:31
My policy is if they are not the same as the pic I walk, after you left you should have called the hotel and reported her for selling sex they would have kicked her out then text her and tell her you turned her in.Why would you stir the pot so? Just walk and share the info with others.

SnoBallGuy
05-10-16, 12:13
[Deleted by Admin]

You can't post that without being more specific about what price you speak of.

A2

Eddie120
05-11-16, 11:37
Anyone have any info on this one? Did a search, got some info but any added info would be helpful, thanks.

Bgbri11
05-11-16, 13:19
Anyone have any info on this one? Did a search, got some info but any added info would be helpful, thanks.Theres been a few reviews including mine in the past couple of months. Older MILF and IMO not worth the money to repeat, good luck!

XtraLong
05-11-16, 13:31
Does anyone have info. On this provider? I've seen the ad a few times and was wondering what the reviews are.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80-massages-you-wont-be-disappointed-call-me-now/20637413

PM with any info.

Moe_Greene
05-11-16, 22:54
Does anyone have info. On this provider? I've seen the ad a few times and was wondering what the reviews are.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80-massages-you-wont-be-disappointed-call-me-now/20637413

PM with any info.It says that she is a TS (tranny). Correct me if I am wrong, but usasexguide is about paid sex with real women.

Brady48
05-11-16, 23:49
Posting under different pictures. 2 dirt bags.

Stay safe!!

XtraLong
05-12-16, 08:49
How did I miss that part?!

It says that she is a TS (tranny). Correct me if I am wrong, but usasexguide is about paid sex with real women.

Fubar57
05-12-16, 08:58
It says that she is a TS (tranny). Correct me if I am wrong, but usasexguide is about paid sex with real women.Should always be read to avoid mistakes and surprises.

KiraXXX
05-12-16, 14:42
My policy is if they are not the same as the pic I walk, after you left you should have called the hotel and reported her for selling sex they would have kicked her out then text her and tell her you turned her in.Glad to see your post on this issue.

Fubar57
05-12-16, 18:05
Glad to see your post on this issue.It's a classic, ain't it?

SnoBallGuy
05-12-16, 18:42
Glad to see your post on this issue.Hey if we are paying with real $$ then the girls should provide a real service as they advertise, the only way to correct and eliminate bad or fake service and or scams is to report them on web sites and reviews. Also if as in this case with the guy under the bed at the Ramada Inn call the cops have them arrested and shut down.

Backlash3906
05-12-16, 21:10
It says that she is a TS (tranny). Correct me if I am wrong, but usasexguide is about paid sex with real women.Transwomen are women.

Fubar57
05-13-16, 09:26
Hey if we are paying with real $$ then the girls should provide a real service as they advertise, the only way to correct and eliminate bad or fake service and or scams is to report them on web sites and reviews. Also if as in this case with the guy under the bed at the Ramada Inn call the cops have them arrested and shut down.I'd really like to hear how that call to the cops goes down. "Yes, officer, I was making this visit to a provider and she gave me poor service and had a guy hidden in her room. Would you go arrest them please. ".

Flying Along
05-13-16, 13:40
Just wondering if Harmony Massage (rip off) got any better? Has any one been to Oriental Spa, Ballston spa? (legit or HE's). Angela, what are her rates?

Snake Pliskin1
05-13-16, 14:54
Exactly.

Let us know how it works for you.

I'd really like to hear how that call to the cops goes down. "Yes, officer, I was making this visit to a provider and she gave me poor service and had a guy hidden in her room. Would you go arrest them please. ".

WillysWorld
05-14-16, 14:44
Transwomen are women.If you believe trannys are women then you're in the wrong place. To each his / her own but this forum is about real, natural women.

GoneFishing
05-15-16, 08:20
I actually scored a Groupon for 1843, for $39 for an hour of "Chinese massage" so I figured I'd check it out. I haven't been to an AMP since two jobs ago when I used to frequent some AMPs in Waterbury and Danbury, Ct. These places had the young, pretty, scantly clad, hot Asians that appear on the phony BP posts, and for $100 tip, everything goes. It's been 8 years since those travels and I understand that Connecticut has cracked down on those places, and gotten rid of heaven on earth. Anyway, so outfitted with my $39 Groupon I figured I'd give 'er a whirl. I called for an appointment and told the mamasan that I had a Groupon. When I arrived she greeted me at the door and took me into a room with a drape for a door. I did walk by one young Asian sitting in a room reading a book and waiting for customers. She was dressed conservatively and though I didn't see her face, would guess that she was of OK looks. Back to mamasan. So she drops me off in the room and tells me to get ready and she walks out. So I got totally nude, left my underwear showing on the chair so she knew I was nude, climbed on the table and placed the towel on the table over my butt. I felt a little weird to be stark naked when she came back in as I didn't know what to expect. It was the mamasan that came back in. She moved the towel down to expose 1/2 my butt and began to do an OK massage including 1/2 of the butt. When she did her karate chop move and this fist punch move, I had all I could do not to laugh. Really, I could see why they require licensing for these joints. The comparison of this massage from a professional, licensed masseuse was light years difference. However, I was hoping for more. Anyway, during the legs portion she'd ever-so-barely touch my nuts and I made sure she had viewing of my head down there. She eventually took the entire towel off and was giving me full length body massages which was cool. Then she asked me to flip and I did, stark naked and with my flag at full-mast. She started to massage that particular area and brushed directly over my entire package. She asked me if this was my 1st or 2nd time there, and I made the mistake of saying my 1st. She then ushered me to finish myself, while I OTC grabbed whatever I wanted. OK, so she's about 45, not really good looking but not bad looking. She had everything packed up tightly under her clothes. I'm 52 so, hey, my acceptable range of women is quite wide these days. Anyway, I gave her a $25 tip and would try this place again with another Groupon, and proudly announce on my returning visit that I am a veteran customer. Anyway, I was actually surprised to get anything extra, but then again I've never been to an AMP and just gotten a massage.

Snood273
05-15-16, 21:55
Had my second massage from Summer a few days ago. Good lord! Some posts say subsequent visits are better than the first visit. Those posts are spot on.

Got a hold of her last minute, and had a very tight window. She moved some things around, called me back and informed me she was able to accommodate. Nice touch to help out a repeat customer! .8 for 45 min.

As far as the time spent - Let's just say she we talked about things I like during the first massage, and at the end of the second massage she more than accommodated them.

Oh, and yes I parked in the garage. And my visit was so good and I was so totally flustered at the end, I almost backed out of the garage without opening the garage door. Yes. THAT kind of good.Definitely will repeat.

Member #5143
05-15-16, 22:48
FYI: I fixed the switch. But thanks for keeping me laughing all weekend while I Finished the Neu Room. I've been literally lmao. You guys are Great!

This is what this is about, Finding people we click with and Enjoy!! Ty!

Had my second massage from Summer a few days ago. Good lord! Some posts say subsequent visits are better than the first visit. Those posts are spot on.

Got a hold of her last minute, and had a very tight window. She moved some things around, called me back and informed me she was able to accommodate. Nice touch to help out a repeat customer! .8 for 45 min.

As far as the time spent - Let's just say she we talked about things I like during the first massage, and at the end of the second massage she more than accommodated them.

Oh, and yes I parked in the garage. And my visit was so good and I was so totally flustered at the end, I almost backed out of the garage without opening the garage door. Yes. THAT kind of good.Definitely will repeat.

KiraXXX
05-16-16, 08:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PrJoe
05-17-16, 21:55
Kira definitely has nothing to worry about in the customer service department, I find her to be incredibly sexy and engaging and she has a way of making you feel like you're with a friend you've known forever.

KiraXXX
05-20-16, 12:18
Kira definitely has nothing to worry about in the customer service department, I find her to be incredibly sexy and engaging and she has a way of making you feel like you're with a friend you've known forever.Thanks joe, you are a doll. Lets play some strip poker next time (altho I have a feeling you will win, LOL).

I'm heading out of town, be back in 2 weeks, where I will comment on the stuff I missed. Will miss you all. Have fun, happy humping!

Member #5143
05-23-16, 21:17
Back where it belongs. LOL

Oh, and yes I parked in the garage. And my visit was so good and I was so totally flustered at the end, I almost backed out of the garage without opening the garage door. Yes. THAT kind of good.Definitely will repeat..

StressRelief
05-24-16, 17:47
[Deleted by Admin]

Send stuff like this through PM's

A2

Cottage
05-24-16, 19:12
Fuller rd Saturday was a gooden. Tracy, ard 30, nice b's. Took the hr, standard rates but got double the pleasure, one early one late. . 6 house. 6 tip, no haggle. Would recommend since the previous haggle concerns seem a thin of the past.

BlueChips
05-26-16, 23:51
First review and first time ever today. I have lurked this board for a long time and finally decided to pull the trigger. I went to 1234 today and did the half hour massage for. 45 and HE for. 55, no tip. I had Lucy who, in my amateur opinion, gave a good massage. With 10 minutes left she turned me over and started subtly brushing my guy and I asked for the extra service. It was good in the beginning but eventually rushed. I got what I came for, but I am not sure if I would go again. Not sure if this is the typical vibe, but this place looked like a sting op waiting to happen. Darkly lit, place looked like hell, I was quickly brought to my table and rushed out. I also wish I got the choice of a better looking, younger woman. Overall I am not sure how I feel about it, but I am not ruling out going back. Sorry if this is a butchered review.

Rdavis1972
05-27-16, 06:30
First review and first time ever today. I have lurked this board for a long time and finally decided to pull the trigger. I went to 1234 today and did the half hour massage for. 45 and HE for. 55, no tip. I had Lucy who, in my amateur opinion, gave a good massage. With 10 minutes left she turned me over and started subtly brushing my guy and I asked for the extra service. It was good in the beginning but eventually rushed. I got what I came for, but I am not sure if I would go again. Not sure if this is the typical vibe, but this place looked like a sting op waiting to happen. Darkly lit, place looked like hell, I was quickly brought to my table and rushed out. I also wish I got the choice of a better looking, younger woman. Overall I am not sure how I feel about it, but I am not ruling out going back. Sorry if this is a butchered review.Not a bad first review. Welcome aboard! One question, are you saying that you paid. 45 for the massage and another. 55 for the happy ending like it sounds? If so, that. 55 is considered to be the "tip".

SePuede
05-27-16, 11:30
I was looking for a massage so I decided to go with Tiffany a few weeks ago and the service level was not there.

Paid for HH and I told her that I want a massage and she looked at me like I invented the word.

I guess she was thinking I was there for something else but I was looking for nothing else other than massage + HE.

She told me to lay down to the bed and started to move her hands in my back and a little in my legs, after 5 minutes she told me to flip.

Well, what the heck, I felt this was not going well anyway so I flipped. She started the strokes and after a few minutes she said "Well, now I know why the guys are so strong because they can keep do in it and now I am tired".

She told me to finish myself and I leave shortly after that.

Her appearance was all beat up, she mentioned that she fell on the stairs, too bad that from where I was looking at and yes she has bruises in her body, she seems she felt on needles in her arms too.

Her attitude was "I do not care if you come back, the joke is on you for being here".

She is not advertising in BP massage anymore so you could try for something else but I do not recommend.

So guys, there you have it.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tgif-lookin-for-a-goodtime/21042588

Strike one.

SePuede
05-27-16, 11:33
Again a few weeks ago.

I checked BP again and this time I decided to go more professional so I called and checked the 1234 place.

It is an ok area, the grass outside was somewhat tall and the place was not been taken care of for quite sometime.

Anyway, I was there and CiCi was my provider. Her English was not the best but at least she understood medium massage. The massage itself was good but I have to write, the ending was sad. With the same force she pushed in my back, she pushed Junior inside my body! And after a while I took her hand out and told her no more.

She continued the massage in the head and ears and after the hour I left.

Strike two.

SePuede
05-27-16, 11:36
I continued with my adventures and I the third time is the charm. I have a good dream with Summer and quite frankly it was one of the best dream. She gave one of the best massage I ever experienced, yes there is HE involved but the attention and the involvement and not caring about the time makes the experience a memorable one.

She chats with you and creates a good rapport, then when you are immerse in the massage, she goes silence so you can fully enjoy it. I did not want my time to end. So when time permits, I will continue dreaming about this gem.

She is so good with those nails! 'nuff said.

StressRelief
05-27-16, 17:45
I had an awesome visit with Summer this afternoon. Finally got her correct phone number and arranged a time to get a long overdue massage, and what a message it was! Summer absolutely knows what she is doing and as others have stated, she is a pleasure to talk to and really, really enjoys what she is doing. If you need a little respite from daily life. Make the call! It's absolutely worth it and I will repeat!

Crazy Old
05-27-16, 20:34
I had an awesome visit with Summer this afternoon. Finally got her correct phone number and arranged a time to get a long overdue massage, and what a message it was! Summer absolutely knows what she is doing and as others have stated, she is a pleasure to talk to and really, really enjoys what she is doing. If you need a little respite from daily life. Make the call! It's absolutely worth it and I will repeat!I have been trying to reach Summer. She sent me a ni=umber to contact her, but my text was returned with an error message.

Summer, if you read this please check your PM's.

If any senior members have any better info for me. Please know it is it is in very reliable hands.

THANKS.

Have fun and be safe.

Member #5143
05-28-16, 12:08
I really love the comerodity between members here. You all are much more educated then the way I remember my friends to be. There's almost an unspoken language between us all and I love that you all welcomed me to be a part of it. You guys rule. LOL. Having trouble posting my right number. HOPEFULLY I'll get an answer soon as to why my password won't be accepted. Just saying) Enjoy your weekend everyone. I'm around.

Crazy special for Active Military and Vets on Monday. . pm for details. Monday.

Have fun!

Be safe!

I have been trying to reach Summer. She sent me a ni=umber to contact her, but my text was returned with an error message.

Summer, if you read this please check your PM's.

If any senior members have any better info for me. Please know it is it is in very reliable hands.

THANKS.

Have fun and be safe.

Schenectadysam
05-28-16, 21:23
Visited my favorite AMP the other day and was greeted at the door by Wendy. Although I have been there many times I never had the pleasure of meeting her. We recognized each other so after she greeted me with a peck on the cheek I had a feeling we were going to have fun. Wendy is in her 40's if I had to guess. Attractive enough for sure. After I gave here the $60 door fee she came back in and kissed my ass cheek before she started. Now I KNEW we were going to have fun! She gave me a very strong massage like I asked. She gives a damn good one too. There was plenty of ass and ball sack teasing as I lay face down in total bliss. I was feeling her body through out the massage and tried to get in her pants. She just giggled and said-later. On the flip I immediately started taking off her pants and I stood up. I made her lay down on the table and went to town on her perfectly trimmed absolutely beautiful Asian vagina. I tongued and munched her pussy like a hungry bear out of hibernation. After a bit she started to buck and quiver. For a second there I thought she was having a seizure!! After she was finished she had me lay down and started stroking my fully erect cock. She started going fast but I slowed her down. She did this really slow sexy hand job technique. It was awesome. She had me shooting my baby batter in no time!! She then cleaned me up with a hot towel and started massaging my feet. Then started to move to my face and hair and I intercepted her hand and put it on my cock. Yup--round 2. Just a great time. Can't wait to go back.

Hobbyist10
05-29-16, 09:59
Reviews are so good on both ladies I can't decide who to see first. Thanks for the great advice!

Crazy Old
05-29-16, 12:50
The weather must have everyone thinking of "Summer", because her mail box is full!

Tried to reply to you message sweety and it would not send.

Stay cool!

I really love the comerodity between members here. You all are much more educated then the way I remember my friends to be. There's almost an unspoken language between us all and I love that you all welcomed me to be a part of it. You guys rule. LOL. Having trouble posting my right number. HOPEFULLY I'll get an answer soon as to why my password won't be accepted. Just saying) Enjoy your weekend everyone. I'm around.

Crazy special for Active Military and Vets on Monday. . pm for details. Monday.

Have fun!

Be safe!

Claimer
05-30-16, 10:04
I went to Uspa yesterday. Actually I asked for wendy as I have seen double time review here. However not even HE she did provide me. I would say massage was good but she is new girl and don't provide anything. Just tipped a 20 for good massage and came back with out a HE. I am not sure how does this happened to me. Does anybody vistied Uspa recently and had any luck other than the review here.

Hobbyist10
05-30-16, 13:01
I was looking for a massage so I decided to go with Tiffany a few weeks ago and the service level was not there.

Paid for HH and I told her that I want a massage and she looked at me like I invented the word.

I guess she was thinking I was there for something else but I was looking for nothing else other than massage + HE.

She told me to lay down to the bed and started to move her hands in my back and a little in my legs, after 5 minutes she told me to flip.

Well, what the heck, I felt this was not going well anyway so I flipped. She started the strokes and after a few minutes she said "Well, now I know why the guys are so strong because they can keep do in it and now I am tired".

Her appearance was all beat up, she mentioned that she fell on the stairs, too bad that from where I was looking at and yes she has bruises in her body, she seems she felt on needles in her arms too.

Her attitude was "I do not care if you come back, the joke is on you for being here".

She is not advertising in BP massage anymore so you could try for something else but I do not recommend.

Strike one.Go with the tried & true and you won't be disappointed.

AfterDarkInk
05-30-16, 16:33
I went to Uspa yesterday. Actually I asked for wendy as I have seen double time review here. However not even HE she did provide me. I would say massage was good but she is new girl and don't provide anything. Just tipped a 20 for good massage and came back with out a HE. I am not sure how does this happened to me. Does anybody vistied Uspa recently and had any luck other than the review here.My last visit went the same way. Hell of a massage, no ending.

Fubar57
05-31-16, 13:06

Strike one.Looking at her pictures in the ad would have told me not to bother. Y'all must be a "glass half full" type.

Koii322
05-31-16, 21:40
I've been seeing Tia's ads on BP and was wondering if any of you have tried her out. Here's one of her posts.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/may30th916pmstill-availabletia-here-to-rub-you-all-over/20865010

If no response, I'll TOFTT and let you all know.

Brccfp02
06-01-16, 09:14
I've been seeing Tia's ads on BP and was wondering if any of you have tried her out. Here's one of her posts.

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/may30th916pmstill-availabletia-here-to-rub-you-all-over/20865010

If no response, I'll TOFTT and let you all know.I tried Tried the girl in the pics a few months ago when she went by the name Tiffany. Not the read head in Stacys crew. It was an ok vissit. Price was reasonable. I only stayed for a short stay and will repeat again for longer definitely the girl in pics.

Snake Pliskin1
06-01-16, 13:18
And she cuaght my attention. Anyone seen her or know of anything?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-or-out-2u-im-natalie-a-special-woman-because-im-eager-to-please-and-make-you-very-happy/21292176

Harry Twatter
06-01-16, 21:54
Hey if any of you maniacs are into hairy armpits both girls were full blown here a cpl days ago, I can handle a Bush but not the armpits so I left.

Harry.

Fubar57
06-01-16, 23:12

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-or-out-2u-im-natalie-a-special-woman-because-im-eager-to-please-and-make-you-very-happy/21292176She was running ads as being partnered up with the blonde Hailey that I haven't read anything good about. Birds of a feather, but of course YMMV.

Fubar57
06-01-16, 23:53

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-or-out-2u-im-natalie-a-special-woman-because-im-eager-to-please-and-make-you-very-happy/21292176http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1734110

BlackJacker
06-02-16, 21:02
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1734110Tried to set something up this evening. No response to text or calls.

Bgbri11
06-02-16, 21:09
Tried to set something up this evening. No response to text or calls.I sent her an email today and had a few exchanges, couldn't get out of work early enough the meet up, pics look cute, doesn't appear she has dental issues as mentioned in the review, unless the Troy water is beginning to take a toll.

StressRelief
06-03-16, 11:21
Yesterday Summer texted me with a special for regulars, so I found some time and spent an hour under her skillful hands. When the hour was over, my tired / sore back and neck were much relieved and so was the rest of me. The time was not rushed, she always engages in a a good conversation andknows where, when and how hard to push me to pull all of the days stress out.

Oh and whoever mentioned her nails. OMG! That is an amazing feeling to have them slowly dragged across your back and everywhere else. Just putting it out there!

Treat her well guys!

Member #5143
06-03-16, 19:48
What come around goes around. And it's the least I can do for you all!! Luv ya's.

Yesterday Summer texted me with a special for regulars, so I found some time and spent an hour under her skillful hands. When the hour was over, my tired / sore back and neck were much relieved and so was the rest of me. The time was not rushed, she always engages in a a good conversation andknows where, when and how hard to push me to pull all of the days stress out.

Oh and whoever mentioned her nails. OMG! That is an amazing feeling to have them slowly dragged across your back and everywhere else. Just putting it out there!

Treat her well guys!

KiraXXX
06-04-16, 11:58
Go with the tried & true and you won't be disappointed.Thank you love for the kudos for summer and I. We both appreciate the great GENTLEMEN here and do all we can to show it. Kisses.

Schenectadysam
06-05-16, 10:31
Just got a text from Lilianna Hands of Gold saying she will be in town June 20-24. If any of you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and make room in your schedule for her. She's awesome!

AdventureLyf
06-05-16, 11:50
Just got a text from Lilianna Hands of Gold saying she will be in town June 20-24. If any of you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and make room in your schedule for her. She's awesome!Her arms look like jax from mortal kombat LOL.

Crazy Old
06-05-16, 13:06
I have already made my appt with Lily, she is the best.

This is her ad:

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-1andonly-lilyanahands-of-gold-returning-to-capital-district-june20-24th-book-now/21334905

Be careful I see another post by a "Lily" with a 315 number. I di not know this "315" Lily. Just letting you know that it is not the same as my ATF Lilianna!

Just got a text from Lilianna Hands of Gold saying she will be in town June 20-24. If any of you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and make room in your schedule for her. She's awesome!

Harry Twatter
06-05-16, 14:29
Just got a text from Lilianna Hands of Gold saying she will be in town June 20-24. If any of you haven't seen her yet do yourself a favor and make room in your schedule for her. She's awesome!Ditto what Sam said. Got the text Friday booked right then and there!

Bgbri11
06-05-16, 17:59
I never had the pleasure of meeting her. Is she only seeing the regulars upon her visit back or isthere an opportunity for me to meet her? I don't have her info. Either way, hope you guys have fun!

Ditto what Sam said. Got the text Friday booked right then and there!

Snake Pliskin1
06-05-16, 18:41
Used to see her years ago just about once a week. Out of this world massage, not to mention the happy ending.

Top notch girl for sure!

I never had the pleasure of meeting her. Is she only seeing the regulars upon her visit back or isthere an opportunity for me to meet her? I don't have her info. Either way, hope you guys have fun!

TableToy
06-06-16, 06:06
Has anyone been to the Yellow Door AMP in Sch'dy recently? I see a huge jump in their prices, has something changed? http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incalls-asia-bodyrubs/20417970.

JoeMonger6942
06-06-16, 12:35
Hey folks, I'm new here and have a question. Is there any discrete parking at the spa in Port Ewen? I'm local and would rather not have my car parked on 9 w.

Thanks,

Joe.

Schenectadysam
06-06-16, 18:03
Hey folks, I'm new here and have a question. Is there any discrete parking at the spa in Port Ewen? I'm local and would rather not have my car parked on 9 w.

Thanks,

Joe.Huh? WTF??

Schenectadysam
06-06-16, 18:04
Has anyone been to the Yellow Door AMP in Sch'dy recently? I see a huge jump in their prices, has something changed? http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incalls-asia-bodyrubs/20417970.That's got to be a mistake. Or maybe it includes FS!!

Bgbri11
06-06-16, 21:39
That's got to be a mistake. Or maybe it includes FS!!I've been there when they first opened, extras were available but just settled with the HE, I wasnt too crazy of the setting where you could here the landscapers next door and behind walls, not to mention a huge mirror on the adjacent wall thinking it could be a see through mirror, ya never know LOL.

Geneva Guy
06-07-16, 13:26
Checked out this new place. Quiet spot, parking in back (very discreet), big place with rooms with doors and doors with curtains also. I had Candy, the girls there are not spinners, but Candy (from Taiwan) was the younger of the 2. Big signs on the wall "don't remove underwear (I did)", " no happy ending" and "suggested tips" (very low).

Well, the massage was unbelievable, I was stiff and sore from working outside. Not much teasing while I was on my stomach. But on the turn over. Lots of teasing and a great HE. $30 for the hour, gave her $50 tip since she had great dimples and other parts hehehehe.

Again, if you are looking for spinners and younger women, this place may not be for you (Candy was probably 30-32, other gal older). But, it was a much needed massage for me. Great parking, very quiet and very clean, lots of hot towels. I'd repeat.

GG.

TableToy
06-07-16, 16:55

Thanks,

Joe.Joe: It's a small brick building ample off Rd. Parking, you could park at the gas station about 75 yds. Away. I doubt many passersby even notice the place.

JoeMonger6942
06-08-16, 08:58
Joe: It's a small brick building ample off Rd. Parking, you could park at the gas station about 75 yds. Away. I doubt many passersby even notice the place.Thanks, never thought about the gas station. Can you park down the hill in back? The front lot is pretty big and I thought a single car parked there would stick out like a sore thumb.

IvyLeaman
06-08-16, 14:57
Is Green Flower still open? Never seems to be when I've stopped by.

GatesWarm49
06-08-16, 21:19
Date: 6/8/16.

Provider: Erica aka Summer.

Phone: She will give.

Email Address: albanysbestbodyrub@yahoo.com.

URL / Website: None.

City: Albany.

State: New York.

Address: Off upper Central Ave.

Appointment Type: Incall.

Activities: Massage, OTC and UTC Roaming, Very HE.

Session Length: 1 Hour.

Fee: . 95.

Hair Length and Color: Brown, had it up but I would say about shoulder length.

Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell.

Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

Physical Description: Erica (Summer) is a beautiful woman with a great body. All the right curves in all the right places in my opinion. Very cute face and great smile. Not a good judge of this but I would say C's up top. Shaved down below.

The Rest of the Story: I have seen Erica before. She is trying to ditch the "Summer" moniker and going with Erica instead and asked me to use this name in her review. We have had trouble getting our schedules synced up the last few weeks but finally the stars aligned and I was able to set an appointment. She asked me to park behind the business next door which I had no problem with and she met me at the back door of her house. She was dressed in a cute one piece shorts outfit and looked absolutely terrific. She walked me in to her new Spa room which I have to say is absolutely wonderful. I know she has been working on it and it came out great. Very nice and relaxing atmosphere. We chatted a bit as I got comfortable and took my place on her massage table. She is a great conversationalist and I enjoy talking to her very much.

She began a great massage. Her skills are amazing. She really knows how to work your body. There was nice teasing of the boys as her hands found there way up the inner thighs (love that). Then she does that thing with her nails all over which drives me crazy. And junior liked it too. She grabbed a hot towel to clean me up before the flip and then the fun began. She dropped her top for me and I loved the mountain view. The bottoms stayed on but there was easy access to her valley below. As she did her magic I was roaming all over and enjoyed the access. After massaging my legs and chest she began an incredible HE which, as an older guy, took longer than even I expected but she was a trooper and saw it through to a magnificent release. She cleaned me up with another towel and then we chatted for quite a while about life and other topics which I thoroughly enjoyed. She is a pleasure to be with.

If you haven't seen Erica aka Summer yet you are absolutely missing something special. I know she is working on some other surprises for her guys but I will let her announce when she is ready. Can't wait to see her again.

Recommendation: Yes.

Schenectadysam
06-09-16, 06:36
Is Green Flower still open? Never seems to be when I've stopped by.Yes it is still open. You-kee / Wendy is a one man show at the Green Flower. She pretty much comes and goes as she pleases. I would suggest to call ahead.

Tom Crane
06-09-16, 08:14

Thanks,

Joe.I've wondered the same thing, as I often drive an easily recognizable vehicle. The few times I've been there I've switched to my generic looking sedan and parked in front. Having said that, Google Maps seems to indicate enough room directly behind the building to park a car. Perhaps you could call and ask them? Maybe they even provide a rear-entrance. Hehehe.

Crazy Old
06-09-16, 09:16
I also had a hard time aligning the stars to meet Summer.

I was told she is not seeing new clients. But your review implies she wants to get her name change out there.

Summer, if you read this and would like to try again send me a PM.

Have fun and be safe.

Date: 6/8/16.

Provider: Erica aka Summer.

URL / Website: None.

Address: Off upper Central Ave.

Appointment Type: Incall.

Activities: Massage, OTC and UTC Roaming, Very HE.

Session Length: 1 Hour.

Fee: . 95.

Hair Length and Color: Brown, had it up but I would say about shoulder length.

Physical Description: Erica (Summer) is a beautiful woman with a great body. All the right curves in all the right places in my opinion. Very cute face and great smile. Not a good judge of this but I would say C's up top. Shaved down below.

The Rest of the Story: I have seen Erica before. She is trying to ditch the "Summer" moniker and going with Erica instead and asked me to use this name in her review. We have had trouble getting our schedules synced up the last few weeks but finally the stars aligned and I was able to set an appointment. She asked me to park behind the business next door which I had no problem with and she met me at the back door of her house. She was dressed in a cute one piece shorts outfit and looked absolutely terrific. She walked me in to her new Spa room which I have to say is absolutely wonderful. I know she has been working on it and it came out great. Very nice and relaxing atmosphere. We chatted a bit as I got comfortable and took my place on her massage table. She is a great conversationalist and I enjoy talking to her very much.

She began a great massage. Her skills are amazing. She really knows how to work your body. There was nice teasing of the boys as her hands found there way up the inner thighs (love that). Then she does that thing with her nails all over which drives me crazy. And junior liked it too. She grabbed a hot towel to clean me up before the flip and then the fun began. She dropped her top for me and I loved the mountain view. The bottoms stayed on but there was easy access to her valley below. As she did her magic I was roaming all over and enjoyed the access. After massaging my legs and chest she began an incredible HE which, as an older guy, took longer than even I expected but she was a trooper and saw it through to a magnificent release. She cleaned me up with another towel and then we chatted for quite a while about life and other topics which I thoroughly enjoyed. She is a pleasure to be with.

If you haven't seen Erica aka Summer yet you are absolutely missing something special. I know she is working on some other surprises for her guys but I will let her announce when she is ready. Can't wait to see her again.

Schenectadysam
06-09-16, 11:36
I've wondered the same thing, as I often drive an easily recognizable vehicle. The few times I've been there I've switched to my generic looking sedan and parked in front. Having said that, Google Maps seems to indicate enough room directly behind the building to park a car. Perhaps you could call and ask them? Maybe they even provide a rear-entrance. Hehehe.I don't get why we are talking about this establishment here. Don't think it's appropriate. Just sayin.

TableToy
06-09-16, 13:33
Unless you want to "BLOW" $150 avoid this joint. You will be greatly disappointed. http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asia-incalls-bodywork/21350488
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-bodywork/20493589.

Harry Twatter
06-10-16, 16:26
Went to 2020 Western Ave the other day based on the positive review. It was $30 for the hour, an absolute steal but that appears to be an introductory rate until mid June based on all the signage on the walls.

Lulu was her name and when I went to pay upfront she told me after, usually that's a pretty good indication of no he but I figured for the price who cares. While laying face down she asked me if this was my first time there (it was) but I've learned over many years to never say yes so I said no 3rd time and let the hour take its course.

Well the massage was fantastic, really really good and on the flip she moved my right knee outward and began slowly rubbing, massaging and using her nails on my balls so lightly, all this while she was keeping an eye out. Great he, great finish and the massage continued for another 20 minutes.

There was no tip haggling BUT she did tell me not to tip more than the recommended out front, take care of that in the room before paying so boss doesn't wonder.

Lulu was prob 40 and didn't appear to be of the type that got bounced around from place to place or city to city. I did not leave my underwear on, tipped $30 in the room and paid $40 out front and told her to give girl $10 tip.

Def repeat, who knows how long It will last so pay them a visit at the low intro rate, hard to beat It.

Harry T.

Iomega
06-11-16, 12:30
Went to 2020 Western Ave the other day based on the positive review. It was $30 for the hour, an absolute steal but that appears to be an introductory rate until mid June based on all the signage on the walls.

Lulu was her name and when I went to pay upfront she told me after, usually that's a pretty good indication of no he but I figured for the price who cares. While laying face down she asked me if this was my first time there (it was) but I've learned over many years to never say yes so I said no 3rd time and let the hour take its course.

Well the massage was fantastic, really really good and on the flip she moved my right knee outward and began slowly rubbing, massaging and using her nails on my balls so lightly, all this while she was keeping an eye out. Great he, great finish and the massage continued for another 20 minutes.

There was no tip haggling BUT she did tell me not to tip more than the recommended out front, take care of that in the room before paying so boss doesn't wonder.

Lulu was prob 40 and didn't appear to be of the type that got bounced around from place to place or city to city. I did not leave my underwear on, tipped $30 in the room and paid $40 out front and told her to give girl $10 tip.

Def repeat, who knows how long It will last so pay them a visit at the low intro rate, hard to beat It.

Harry T.I went here Thursday and had Mary. I wrote a long review but it timed me out of the site and when I resigned the review was gone.

Anyway, Harry and Geneva had all the details you need to know but this one is the most critical- AVOID MARY. I've been doing this for a while and believe I know how to feel these things out (no pun intended) but even with OTC roaming Mary insisted no HE.

I left unhappy after one hour.

Sorry this is short but I'm on my phone and this is a pain in the ass when you are old like me.

For $30 I might try again and ask for candy or lulu.

Stay safe my friends.

IvyLeaman
06-11-16, 15:23
I went here Thursday and had Mary. I wrote a long review but it timed me out of the site and when I resigned the review was gone.

Anyway, Harry and Geneva had all the details you need to know but this one is the most critical- AVOID MARY. I've been doing this for a while and believe I know how to feel these things out (no pun intended) but even with OTC roaming Mary insisted no HE.

I left unhappy after one hour.

Sorry this is short but I'm on my phone and this is a pain in the ass when you are old like me.

For $30 I might try again and ask for candy or lulu.

Stay safe my friends.As usual I struck out on my first attempt of the day. I went to Green Flower and they were actually open but a 45 minute wait. Sure not hanging around there for that long so I figured I'd try 2020 Western. I to ignored the sign and got naked on the table. No complaints from my masseuse who was very quiet even when I asked her name so I took that as a good sign. Massage started with towel covering all. Unfortunately she didn't understand when I tried to tell her she was going way to hard; I had to grab her arm to get her to lighten up. I work construction and can generally take a lot of pressure but this was like getting hit by a linebacker. After 20 or so minutes she switched to oil and then it got better but the massage was mediocre at best. On the flip I directed her hand to my dick and she pointed to the sign on the wall which said "No Happy Ending". I told her it was ok,"no tell boss". She rubbed my cock thru the towel so I just kept moving it and she put her finger to her mouth going shhh, and oiled me up so I did get an HE though nothing great. While getting dressed I finally got her to tell me her name which was Mary. $30 for the hour massage and the same for a tip. The price is great but I don't know if I can take a beating like that again. I have a feeling this place won't be around long. I'll have to try Green Flower again as I haven't been there in a long time.

JohnCockTostIn
06-12-16, 11:47
Based on recent reports I went to see LuLu at 2020. I too ignored all of the signs on the wall. When she walked in and saw my bare ass she pointed to the sign. I just smiled and put my face back into the hole where it belongs.

Anyhow, LuLu is very nice. She gives a nice massage. A little hard for my taste, but she's a keeper. There was no tip haggling. She left the room and I got dressed and I left 30 on the table. I figured I would leave her the additional $10 change, but she was the one to cash me out. She takes the money then had the strangest look on her face, as if to say "you want change?" She didn't realize that her tip was on the table. So she hands me the $10, and just as I was about to give it to her, she says "No Tip? I told her that I left it in the room and took the 10 from her. She was very nice though and walked me out.

Overall a good experience. I hope it lasts. We are lucky in this area to have such an assortment of massage parlors.

Claimer
06-13-16, 19:27
I have seen Kira two weeks back for the first time. Felt that I should have seen her before and so far she is the best one in capital region. I was there for 1 hr and told leave the donation on the table and she only take once I am satified. No clock watching. As soon as I got on the massage table she got naked and gave good massage. I've been roaming all over her body she got awesome butts. She gave a nice HJ and again a nice massage. For the second time she take the pride to get everything out from the junior. O man it was the fun and joy I never had. She is expensive than Summer but well worth it. I would repeat as soon as the fund are available. As I know her next rime is going to be more adventours. Guys try her if you really want a fun and experience a GF massage. Its worth to go to her once instead of three times to AMP. See you soon Kira.

Claimer
06-14-16, 08:10
Seen 2020 they have half price until tomorrow. The massage was good but no HE but its ok to jave such a cheap price massage. I will repeat one more time before tomorrow.

Eddie120
06-14-16, 09:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Claimer
06-14-16, 11:08
I had a visit to Kira two weeks back for the first time. Felt that I should have seen her before and so far she is the best one in the capital region. I was there for 1 hr and told leave the donation on the table and she only takes once I am satisfied. No clock watching. As soon as I got on the massage table she got naked and gave a good massage. I've been roaming all over her body she got awesome butts. She gave a nice HJ and again a nice massage. For the second time, she takes the pride to get everything out from the junior. O man it was the fun and joy I never had. She is expensive than Summer but well worth it. I would repeat as soon as the fund are available. As I know her next time is going to be more adventures. Guys try her if you really want a fun and an experience of GFE. It's worth to go to her once instead of three times to AMP. See you soon Kira.

I have seen Kira two weeks back for the first time. Felt that I should have seen her before and so far she is the best one in capital region. I was there for 1 hr and told leave the donation on the table and she only take once I am satified. No clock watching. As soon as I got on the massage table she got naked and gave good massage. I've been roaming all over her body she got awesome butts. She gave a nice HJ and again a nice massage. For the second time she take the pride to get everything out from the junior. O man it was the fun and joy I never had. She is expensive than Summer but well worth it. I would repeat as soon as the fund are available. As I know her next rime is going to be more adventours. Guys try her if you really want a fun and experience a GF massage. Its worth to go to her once instead of three times to AMP. See you soon Kira.

Have you graduated from the 8th grade yet? Illiteracy live and well in America.

GatesWarm49
06-14-16, 22:11
Date: 6/14/16.

Provider: Erica aka Summer and Ana.

URL / Website: none.

Address: Nice neighborhood off upper Central Ave.

Appointment Type: Spa.

Activities: 4-handed BodyRub, OTC and UTC roaming X 2, Very, very HE.

Session Length: 1 Hr.

Fee: $. 80.

Hair Length and Color: Erica worn up but about shoulder length, Ana worn down shoulder length. Both blondish.

Physical Description: Erica is absolutely gorgeous with a great body and nice C's, shaved down below, a few tats. Her eyes are amazing. Ana is also gorgeous with a similar body to Erica. More tats but I thought they looked great on her. She is absolutely a cute girl next door type IMO.

The Rest of the Story: I know I just reviewed Erica last week but she texted me yesterday to tell me she has a friend working with her for the next couple of weeks and would I be interested in a 4-handed massage. HELL YEAH! I made an appointment and was there today for the festivities. When I got there Erica was her usual gorgeous self dressed in nice jeans and top. I didn't see Ana right away. I think she was a little nervous because this was the first time her and Erica performed together. As I was getting comfortable Ana walked in and I was floored. She was absolutely gorgeous and what a body. She was wearing a shirt over a dress that was completely fishnet and left nothing to the imagination. I thought the HE was going to happen spontaneously right then. We said our hello's and she was very friendly and nice. I knew this was going to be great. I get on the table and in comes Erica with her "dress" on which is also completely slit all over and see through. Ana took off her shirt and with the two of them. I'm an older guy. I thought I could have a heart attack right there on the table. Fortunately I didn't and the two of them began an amazing bodyrub. One working one part of me the other another part. Erica was her usual amazing self and Ana, for her first time with Erica did wonderful. I was in seventh heaven. They were both talking, laughing and joking with me which I enjoyed. It was a fun time for sure. They both did the nail thing that Erica always does and it was doubly amazing. Touching all the right spots. On the flip the continued massaging my legs, chest and Erica moved to Junior while Ana continued massage me all over. I had full access to roaming with both of them. And they both felt soooo good. It took me a while to release with all of the activity going on but it was amazing when it came. They cleaned me up and Ana stayed with me while I got dressed and we chatted quite a bit about her travels.

I know that Erica is my favorite but I just had to share the new experience with 4-Handed. If you get the chance contact Erica to set an appointment for this amazing experience. Many of you already love Erica and I guarantee you will love Ana too. She will be here a few more weeks and then will leave for awhile. But fear not. She will be back. Happy rubs my friends.

Loki Pk
06-15-16, 23:38
I had a visit to Kira two weeks back for the first time. Felt that I should have seen her before and so far she is the best one in the capital region. ........
.....See you soon Kira.Don't worry about the Trolls, dude. That's a good valid report about a great local provider!
Nice one from Gateswarm as well....
Keep up the good work!
;)
Peace.

PK.

Member #5143
06-16-16, 02:16
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

FloydMay22
06-16-16, 18:47
Date: 6/14/16.

Provider: Erica aka Summer and Ana.

URL / Website: none.

Address: Nice neighborhood off upper Central Ave.

Appointment Type: Spa.

Activities: 4-handed BodyRub, OTC and UTC roaming X 2, Very, very HE.

Session Length: 1 Hr.

Fee: $. 80.

Hair Length and Color: Erica worn up but about shoulder length, Ana worn down shoulder length. Both blondish.

Physical Description: Erica is absolutely gorgeous with a great body and nice C's, shaved down below, a few tats. Her eyes are amazing. Ana is also gorgeous with a similar body to Erica. More tats but I thought they looked great on her. She is absolutely a cute girl next door type IMO.

The Rest of the Story: I know I just reviewed Erica last week but she texted me yesterday to tell me she has a friend working with her for the next couple of weeks and would I be interested in a 4-handed massage. HELL YEAH! I made an appointment and was there today for the festivities. When I got there Erica was her usual gorgeous self dressed in nice jeans and top. I didn't see Ana right away. I think she was a little nervous because this was the first time her and Erica performed together. As I was getting comfortable Ana walked in and I was floored. She was absolutely gorgeous and what a body. She was wearing a shirt over a dress that was completely fishnet and left nothing to the imagination. I thought the HE was going to happen spontaneously right then. We said our hello's and she was very friendly and nice. I knew this was going to be great. I get on the table and in comes Erica with her "dress" on which is also completely slit all over and see through. Ana took off her shirt and with the two of them. I'm an older guy. I thought I could have a heart attack right there on the table. Fortunately I didn't and the two of them began an amazing bodyrub. One working one part of me the other another part. Erica was her usual amazing self and Ana, for her first time with Erica did wonderful. I was in seventh heaven. They were both talking, laughing and joking with me which I enjoyed. It was a fun time for sure. They both did the nail thing that Erica always does and it was doubly amazing. Touching all the right spots. On the flip the continued massaging my legs, chest and Erica moved to Junior while Ana continued massage me all over. I had full access to roaming with both of them. And they both felt soooo good. It took me a while to release with all of the activity going on but it was amazing when it came. They cleaned me up and Ana stayed with me while I got dressed and we chatted quite a bit about her travels.

I know that Erica is my favorite but I just had to share the new experience with 4-Handed. If you get the chance contact Erica to set an appointment for this amazing experience. Many of you already love Erica and I guarantee you will love Ana too. She will be here a few more weeks and then will leave for awhile. But fear not. She will be back. Happy rubs my friends.

Recommendation: Yes.80 for four hand. Is that accurate?

Schenectadysam
06-16-16, 18:59
80 for four hand. Is that accurate?Floyd, he's probably using that fucked up code. Listen, I just don't get this code!! Why do some of the members here do this?? If a girl charges $180 dollars for a massage-lets just say it's 180!! This code $ . 80 confuses a lot of people and quite frankly it pisses me off!!

Maybe I should have posted this in Rants and Raves.

GatesWarm49
06-16-16, 21:58
Floyd, he's probably using that fucked up code. Listen, I just don't get this code!! Why do some of the members here do this?? If a girl charges $180 dollars for a massage-lets just say it's 180!! This code $ . 80 confuses a lot of people and quite frankly it pisses me off!!

Maybe I should have posted this in Rants and Raves.Sorry gentleman but that's the "Code" I learned on another similar site that many of you are on also. Just what I'm used to. For those of you in Yorba Linda. It was $180 for the hour for 4-handed. I hope I am now forgiven for my blunder. Have a great day my friends. Stay safe.

StressRelief
06-16-16, 23:03
Erica messaged me as well to let me know she has a special friend around for a few days and thought I might be interested in a little departure from the usual services. I setup an appointment for after work today and opted to try Ana by herself, and I was not disappointed. As reported she is 27, vey cute, has some tattoos and a really nice body. The massage was thorough and very good. Not the same as Erica, as she tended to work my legs and butt more than Erica. I didn't do any roaming until after the flip at which time off came the top. Beautiful C's from my guess, firm ass and boy is this girl toned. The ending was spectacular to say the least with a little dirty talk as she settled me down after takeoff. Wiped me down with a hot towel on both sides. Love that!

Ana has quite the travel stories and adventures. Interesting conversation to say he least. I hope she stays around or at least circles back our way once in a while. Switching it up is a good thing! $95 for the hour and I tipped $30.

Wash, rinse, repeat! Hell Yeah!