PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Bgbri11
08-25-17, 22:00
Ok, so not only did I get an unexpected cancellation fron "deep telaxation soothing touch" chick a couple days ago, I comtacted Cassandra in Amsterdam for availability, she couldn't that day as she was helping her sister move for college, set we agreed on thirsday, well I get a text 45 min prior to my appt saying she had to cancel because her roommate showed up and moving things out and she said she had to deal with that drama. Ok. Things happen, so she said if we can do same time for Friday, I said yes. That's the last I heard from her which was thurs afternoon, I don't get it with these providers!

AllBenny
08-25-17, 22:16
My old standby at Osborn was apparently reassigned to NYC. Her replacement doesn't even come close to her. Not that she was that great but "C C" was inexperienced and robotical.

Oh well. She is 30 ish, agreeable enough, but so. Asian.

Schenectadysam
08-28-17, 07:39
My old standby at Osborn was apparently reassigned to NYC. Her replacement doesn't even come close to her. Not that she was that great but "C C" was inexperienced and robotical.

Oh well. She is 30 ish, agreeable enough, but so. Asian.Just wondering who your old standby was. Alice maybe?

AllBenny
08-28-17, 09:16
Just wondering who your old standby was. Alice maybe?I thought she would be there for a longer period. She was taking classes at Siena. Or so she said.

StressRelief
08-28-17, 09:22
Ok, so not only did I get an unexpected cancellation fron "deep telaxation soothing touch" chick a couple days ago, I comtacted Cassandra in Amsterdam for availability, she couldn't that day as she was helping her sister move for college, set we agreed on thirsday, well I get a text 45 min prior to my appt saying she had to cancel because her roommate showed up and moving things out and she said she had to deal with that drama. Ok. Things happen, so she said if we can do same time for Friday, I said yes. That's the last I heard from her which was thurs afternoon, I don't get it with these providers!I feel your pain. I was supposed to see her on Saturday after she finished up with one of her regulars, but she never texted me back to confirm. Sent several texts to see if she was "ok" but nothing ever came back. Yesterday I was planning to ride out that way so I texted her again with the expectation it would go unanswered. BUT, she texted back asking when I was thinking of coming out and how long I wanted. We agreed on a time and duration but 30 minutes before I was supposed to be there she sent me a text saying "Don't come. And don't text for a little bit. Something weird happened. I'll text you from a new number soon".

Um, yea, that was weird. Too bad as I had a REALLY nice visit with her the first time and was hoping to be a regular thing.

Stress.

NYStateOfMind
08-28-17, 16:17
I set something up w her one day last week. We set up a time and then right before I got there she gave me some half ass bs story and bailed on me. Said she was sorry but really, how hard is it? Not sure what's going on w her but I hate when my time is wasted for nothing.

I feel your pain. I was supposed to see her on Saturday after she finished up with one of her regulars, but she never texted me back to confirm. Sent several texts to see if she was "ok" but nothing ever came back. Yesterday I was planning to ride out that way so I texted her again with the expectation it would go unanswered. BUT, she texted back asking when I was thinking of coming out and how long I wanted. We agreed on a time and duration but 30 minutes before I was supposed to be there she sent me a text saying "Don't come. And don't text for a little bit. Something weird happened. I'll text you from a new number soon".

Um, yea, that was weird. Too bad as I had a REALLY nice visit with her the first time and was hoping to be a regular thing.

Stress.

Bgbri11
08-28-17, 18:28
I set something up w her one day last week. We set up a time and then right before I got there she gave me some half ass bs story and bailed on me. Said she was sorry but really, how hard is it? Not sure what's going on w her but I hate when my time is wasted for nothing.I'm glad I wasnt the only one then! Looks like she started off good in the beginning and then went to shit after that!

StressRelief
08-28-17, 22:29
Saw this one in the therapeutic massage section. Looks promising. Has anyone tried a massage by Melanin?

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-your-mind-body-and-soul-with-melanin/30003713

TIA!

Stress.

WarrenAJeffers
08-28-17, 23:26
Saw this one in the therapeutic massage section. Looks promising. Has anyone tried a massage by Melanin?

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-your-mind-body-and-soul-with-melanin/30003713

TIA!

Stress.You want a massage by someone who's named after skin pigment?

StressRelief
08-29-17, 09:18
You want a massage by someone who's named after skin pigment?Sure, why not? I mean some people get a rub from someone named "Chocolate, Candy or Grinch".

OneSlicLuv
08-29-17, 18:01

TIA!

Stress.You will thoroughly enjoy yourself. She is alittle on the high side but we'll worth it. I wrote a review ahile ago on her. Give it a go!

StressRelief
08-29-17, 21:32
You will thoroughly enjoy yourself. She is alittle on the high side but we'll worth it. I wrote a review ahile ago on her. Give it a go!Do you have a link to the review? I searched on her name and found nothing in this sub group.

OneSlicLuv
08-29-17, 21:44
Do you have a link to the review? I searched on her name and found nothing in this sub group.If you Google melanin Monroe Albany NY you will get her ter, Twitter etc. I did a review back in April on her in the bpage section. Believe me well worth it.

StressRelief
08-30-17, 08:54
If you Google melanin Monroe Albany NY you will get her ter, Twitter etc. I did a review back in April on her in the bpage section. Believe me well worth it.Thanks. Just did. That's a bit over the top $$$ wise. I'll hold out for Lilyana's return in a couple of weeks.

Stress.

FloydMay22
08-30-17, 14:48
If you Google melanin Monroe Albany NY you will get her ter, Twitter etc. I did a review back in April on her in the bpage section. Believe me well worth it.Before you search know in advance its. 400 a hour. You must get a steak dinner with that.

FloydMay22
08-30-17, 14:53
Decided to treat myself for my birthday so I saw summer for the first time and glad I did. Very nice massage with plenty of teasing the boys, some body to body contact with her rubbing her nice tits on my back, very nice sensual HJ to finish. Donation was $95 for the HR and I left an extra $15. Went 15 minutes over the HR. She never looked at the money. Will repeat. Happy Birthday to me.Can you inbox me her number. Saw her a few times in the past but lost her number.

McThicky
08-30-17, 15:17
Can you inbox me her number. Saw her a few times in the past but lost her number.Let me start by saying how much I enjoy my time with Summer. She is a dynamite chick who actually enjoys what she does. And she really does care about her clients, which is a rarity in this hobby! If I ever hit the lottery she is going on salary! LOL! Be safe!

OneSlicLuv
08-30-17, 17:09
Before you search know in advance its. 400 a hour. You must get a steak dinner with that.Yes for the full menu multipop, BBBJ daty. She is hot as hell and a great talker. You can chill go over hr no hassle. I did go eat a steak right after needed some protein as I tossed all mine. As for a massage I would guess it would be much less.

KiraXXX
08-31-17, 09:09
I feel your pain. I was supposed to see her on Saturday after she finished up with one of her regulars, but she never texted me back to confirm. Sent several texts to see if she was "ok" but nothing ever came back. Yesterday I was planning to ride out that way so I texted her again with the expectation it would go unanswered. BUT, she texted back asking when I was thinking of coming out and how long I wanted. We agreed on a time and duration but 30 minutes before I was supposed to be there she sent me a text saying "Don't come. And don't text for a little bit. Something weird happened. I'll text you from a new number soon".

Stress.That doesn't sound good at all.

Something weird happened?? That sounds like family issues or law issues. Why else would you change your phone number dramatically. I'm just speculating.

BackPlay23
09-01-17, 20:15
Dropped by Milton Ave last Tuesday. Was seen by Tina and went for the 90 minute session. Had a great massage by her. As normal there was no negotiation talk at all which I like. A bit teasing before the flip. Asked if she could remove her shirt but said no. Did a bit of roaming but nothing to talk about. Standard HE with her finger giving me a prostate exam. All in all very pleased. $90 for 90 min and left her 60.

McThicky
09-04-17, 10:21
I felt like a massage last night so I tried the new place in Malta. Really good massage, no extras. I was greeted by a very attractive mama-san, late 30's. 8. 5-9 on the Asian scale. She led me to a room with a curtain (strike one) where I got ready. A much less attractive attendant came in and proceeded to give me a very good massage. $75 fo 90 minutes, good price. I could hear the owner in the next room, farting and making dinner. (Strike two and three) It's like that foot place on Central. Totally legit. It was very clean though! Be safe!

Grottos
09-12-17, 15:58
If anyone been there lately.

I have been and was shorted on time by quite a bit for just a standard session.

I was curious as was in the neighborhood so stopped in briefly today.

Was greeted by a middle aged woman (Heidi? Sounded like she said was her name), with large breasts.

She was pretty touchy feely as I told her couldn't stay, but just wanted to see if they were still around.

She was tempting, but don't want to get shorted here again.

Anyone have any recent experiences there?

PM if you wish.

I can share my recent experiences in private if you wish, although most at You Spa which is a known quanitity.

Grottos
09-12-17, 22:34
In case people didn't know which place I was referring to below.

XtraLong
09-15-17, 15:16
The wife works in Malta and said we should go get a massage this weekend. Hmmm. My wife wants me to go to an Asian massage place, her treat? I've died and gone to heaven. So I read the review about the Zen in malta only being legit, but has anyone else been? I called and they said they also own 1531 Central (wellness foot spa) and I've heard that place is only legit.

I asked if they had a table shower and she giggled and said no. I asked if the girls were young and she said it was 2 girls and a guy. She then asked me if I wanted a good massage or a pretty girl and of course I said I'd like both. She said they don't have pretty girls, only good massage. Not sure if we are going but if anyone else has, please let us know.

Kira is still the best. Can't wait to see her again.

DdNutz
09-15-17, 16:27
Ballston Spa AMP works for me!

GameBird
09-16-17, 07:24
The wife works in Malta and said we should go get a massage this weekend. Hmmm. My wife wants me to go to an Asian massage place, her treat? I've died and gone to heaven. So I read the review about the Zen in malta only being legit, but has anyone else been? I called and they said they also own 1531 Central (wellness foot spa) and I've heard that place is only legit.

I asked if they had a table shower and she giggled and said no. I asked if the girls were young and she said it was 2 girls and a guy. She then asked me if I wanted a good massage or a pretty girl and of course I said I'd like both. She said they don't have pretty girls, only good massage. Not sure if we are going but if anyone else has, please let us know.

Kira is still the best. Can't wait to see her again.I have messaged Kira about a "couples massage". She is very much on board. My wife and I are looking forward to getting together with her in the near future.

Kkelly
09-16-17, 08:13
Is this the place above the restaurant at the end of the strip mall? Last time I went by there I didn't see any signs that anything was still there. Even the door bell camera was gone.

XtraLong
09-16-17, 18:09
What will your wife say when Kira grabs ahold and does what she does best?

I have messaged Kira about a "couples massage". She is very much on board. My wife and I are looking forward to getting together with her in the near future.

XtraLong
09-16-17, 18:10
Who should I ask for at the BSpa AMP?

Ballston Spa AMP works for me!

TheRealWantsom
09-16-17, 18:16
Who should I ask for at the BSpa AMP?I'm not sure of the names but one has long hair and somewhat flat chested. The other has shorter hair and more chesty. I've left happy after visits with each. Happier after a visit with the more chesty one.

Bgbri11
09-16-17, 21:16
I'm not sure of the names but one has long hair and somewhat flat chested. The other has shorter hair and more chesty. I've left happy after visits with each. Happier after a visit with the more chesty one.Tina is the iron board and Sophie is the mounds.

Grottos
09-17-17, 02:11
Well I stopped in this past week and someone PMed me about hi session there same day I stopped in. SO as of few days ago definitely open. Is this the place above the restaurant at the end of the strip mall? Last time I went by there I didn't see any signs that anything was still there. Even the door bell camera was gone. V.

GameBird
09-17-17, 08:07
What will your wife say when Kira grabs ahold and does what she does best?She understands it is a "sensual massage" and its components. She is actually VERY intrigued. She has a few " curiosities " herself.

DdNutz
09-17-17, 19:26
The younger one will give you a prostate massage during the HE. I don't know if they can satisfy your couple's massage needs.

Kira is the go-to on this one if one or both you want a 100% awesome experience. Worth every penny.

SuperNewb
09-18-17, 10:19
Anyone have any experience with this provider?

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-top-and-bottomless-special-special-special-limited-time/23602017

TonyTF
09-18-17, 19:43

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-top-and-bottomless-special-special-special-limited-time/23602017I don't have experience with her, but:

06-02-17 19:47 #5756 on this site Posted by NYStateOfMind with a post title of (Save Your $) OR ...try searching on the word - lackluster. If needed, follow the links from the 5756 post to the previous posts on the discussion.

AllBenny
09-18-17, 22:25
A friend of mine got lazy and decided to just settle for a old reliable AMP. Again.

He saw the older women and she asked if he wanted younger, who was Jessica. 9 out of 10 for the hour regular hard massage.

But 5 of 10 for the ending. Same ole same ole. A hundred did it all. UTC on top. Kinda utc for lower half.

Ho hum.

AllBenny
09-18-17, 22:29

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-top-and-bottomless-special-special-special-limited-time/23602017Been there a year ago or so. All she did was try and upsell and complain about her nipples being too sensitive to be touched.

Bgbri11
09-18-17, 23:16
My experience as well. Ok part in schenecarady and gouse was clean with no cigarette smell, had table set up in her bedroom, have fun!

Been there a year ago or so. All she did was try and upsell and complain about her nipples being too sensitive to be touched.

ClientNumber2
09-19-17, 08:42
Lackluster is an overstatement. Not even a massage, more like, she just runs her hands over you while up selling you, The second you try to touch her tits, she'll pull away and say they are super sensitive. I went a few years ago and went in for a 150.00 dollar hour figuring at that rate their would be an open house. Worst $$ I ever spent can't imagine what a 50 dollar event is like.

Don't do it.

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-top-and-bottomless-special-special-special-limited-time/23602017

SuperNewb
09-19-17, 08:54
Hey guys. Is this girl for real?

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/518-331-6983-upstates-best-maia-offers-exclusive-bodyrub/23814195

TheRealWantsom
09-19-17, 15:24
On top of the upsell the pics in her ad definitely are not her. She's like an annoying car dealer. HUGE.

SuperNewb
09-19-17, 21:00
Anyone know anything about this one?

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-you-tease-you-and-let-me-please-you-from-head-to-toe-prostate-message-available/28758213

AllBenny
09-19-17, 21:33
Anyone know anything about this one?

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-you-tease-you-and-let-me-please-you-from-head-to-toe-prostate-message-available/28758213Ok I'll say it. Do a search or do your own recon. Contribute to the forum before you take.

There. I said it.

SuperNewb
09-20-17, 13:42
Ok I'll say it. Do a search or do your own recon. Contribute to the forum before you take.

There. I said it.Oh. Ok. Thanks for your assistance.

Ukno91
09-20-17, 16:37
Has anyone tried this place? I've been many times! Best massage so far! But any luck? HE? The girls are young and beautiful 8/10 9/10. I would love to leave even more happy than I usually do. Haha price you can't beat for massage but I really want the full experience! Tell me someone has asked or got lucky.

Ukno91
09-20-17, 16:41
Has anyone gotten lcky here? I've been many time! Best massage but would love to know if anyone asked or tried to get a little extra! Great place clean but curtains so not so much privacy! Please let me know if uve tried! If so I will ask if they want a tip LOL.

Koii322
09-20-17, 21:45
Has anyone tried this place? I've been many times! Best massage so far! But any luck? HE? The girls are young and beautiful 8/10 9/10. I would love to leave even more happy than I usually do. Haha price you can't beat for massage but I really want the full experience! Tell me someone has asked or got lucky.Ukno91,

I've been there many times but it's strictly a legitimate business. I've even asked nicely but never once found anyone that would cooperate.

So enjoy the great massage and keep on looking elsewhere for the extras.

Harry Twatter
09-20-17, 23:27
Has anyone gotten lcky here? I've been many time! Best massage but would love to know if anyone asked or tried to get a little extra! Great place clean but curtains so not so much privacy! Please let me know if uve tried! If so I will ask if they want a tip LOL.I did when it first opened by a woman in her 50's with a weird accent, none of the girls now existed. Since then nothing. I don't know if owners actually changed but I've been atleast 20 times since the guy Chad took over and it just isn't happening. Massage is A+ though.

Devi8
09-21-17, 11:40
I've been there many times and always recrive a solid massage with standard HE, but no extras. Anyone make it further than the typical handjob?

Walker22
09-21-17, 15:51
Has anyone gotten lcky here? I've been many time! Best massage but would love to know if anyone asked or tried to get a little extra! Great place clean but curtains so not so much privacy! Please let me know if uve tried! If so I will ask if they want a tip LOL.I was also there when it first opened and the older woman provided the HE. Nothing since, which is disappointing since there've been some attractive girls there.

Frinky
09-24-17, 12:05
It's an oldie and original with lots of memories (the original Fuller Road gets honorable mention). Last time I was there it was a waterboarding-like experience. The place always intrigues me as I drive by. One or two cars there most often.

Remember the cock blocking boxers?

Frink.

Petetee
09-25-17, 13:40
It's an oldie and original with lots of memories (the original Fuller Road gets honorable mention). Last time I was there it was a waterboarding-like experience. The place always intrigues me as I drive by. One or two cars there most often.

Remember the cock blocking boxers?

Frink.I sure do remember their ridiculous boxers, but that was when it was Jasmine Spa I thought. I remember for a brief period FS was on the menu and then I also remember going there once and getting a massage on a recliner in a room with another guy getting a massage from a guy! This place has a history, for sure. Recently, I've used it for some waxing services and did not leave disappointed. Since she's working down there anyways, why not take care of the whole situation, right? Just an HJ after the waxing. Can't speak to the massage aspect, though.

Grottos
09-25-17, 22:09
Any one with recent experiences here?

Seems it was all the rage couple months ago but not seeing recent reports.

Can PM if wish.

I can share experiences in PM too.

Ants1230
09-25-17, 22:44
Any one with recent experiences here?

Seems it was all the rage couple months ago but not seeing recent reports.

Can PM if wish.

I can share experiences in PM too.Have been 3 times. Seen the older one twice, one of the younger ones once. Each experience has built on the last one. Heading there again later this week.

I've seen reviews here and other places about no HE and just self service. I dunno what you guts are doing LOL.

Grottos
09-27-17, 17:46
Went here today and had CiCi who someone mentioned few posts back in a negative way.

I suspect my experience was similar but wasnt really disappointed. If this is what you want, you got it.

Yes she can't massage or speak english. But I found her attractive (late 30's maybe; good body, red lipstick), she was pleasant, will do anything for the price (normal tips for the service).

So not sure I'd repeat as I like an exellent massage too, but was good for me for a diff than normal for me experience.

Walker22
09-28-17, 16:35
Went here today and had CiCi who someone mentioned few posts back in a negative way.

I suspect my experience was similar but wasnt really disappointed. If this is what you want, you got it.

Yes she can't massage or speak english. But I found her attractive (late 30's maybe; good body, red lipstick), she was pleasant, will do anything for the price (normal tips for the service).

So not sure I'd repeat as I like an exellent massage too, but was good for me for a diff than normal for me experience.My problem with CeCe was that there was absolutely no pre-flip tease, which I really enjoy. For me, that alone is reason not to return.

SubtleWalrus
09-29-17, 19:27
Is this the place above the restaurant at the end of the strip mall? Last time I went by there I didn't see any signs that anything was still there. Even the door bell camera was gone.Stopped by today. Never been there before but happened to be in the area. Masseuse was the standard (on the chubby side and middle aged). Sometimes that's fine, but she just wasn't my cup of tea today so I mumbled some excuse and left.

Glen518
10-02-17, 20:30
Has anyone been to see either of these providers lately? Would like to get a little feed back from anyone that have recently gone to them and thier experience there. Please reply to this post or PM me thanks.

Glen518
10-02-17, 21:41
Has anyone been to either of these providers lately that could tell me their experiences, would like to know before I waste my time and or money. Reply or PM is fine. Thanks.

Mtman1
10-04-17, 12:17
Has anyone been to either of these providers lately that could tell me their experiences, would like to know before I waste my time and or money. Reply or PM is fine. Thanks.I stoped in at Green a few months ago. Had a 40+ woman, pretty face but not much else. Standard table shower, decent massage. On the flip went straight for the HJ. Left happy. However, as I was leaving the room a MUCH younger and hotter girl was walking down the hall and she wrapped her arm around me and walked with me pushing her body against mine. Wish I had had her but such is life. In the Vermont section there are reviews that seem good. As always YMMV. Will definitely repeat if down that way again, hoping for the younger one. Don't remember names. As for the other one you mention, don't know. Hope that helps.

Glen518
10-05-17, 20:04
I stoped in at Green a few months ago. Had a 40+ woman, pretty face but not much else. Standard table shower, decent massage. On the flip went straight for the HJ. Left happy. However, as I was leaving the room a MUCH younger and hotter girl was walking down the hall and she wrapped her arm around me and walked with me pushing her body against mine. Wish I had had her but such is life. In the Vermont section there are reviews that seem good. As always YMMV. Will definitely repeat if down that way again, hoping for the younger one. Don't remember names. As for the other one you mention, don't know. Hope that helps.Thanks for the reply, what was the damage $.

Mtman1
10-06-17, 14:43
Thanks for the reply, what was the damage $.Damage was. 8 plus. 4 tip.

Frinky
10-08-17, 09:32
I was also there when it first opened and the older woman provided the HE. Nothing since, which is disappointing since there've been some attractive girls there.Took a drive yesterday to Wellness Foot Spa for an hour massage. I have to say it was possibly one of the best legit massages I've had in a long time. Older provider and all business. Timing was atomic-clock accurate to the 60th minute. Towel covered which was ok as I wasn't expecting any happiness. Not a hint of that at all.

On the down side there's zero traffic control and as this is totally legit place, I'm not used to that. Noisy, lots of chatter, whispering, SUNY coeds yucking it up. And the rocks. Love them on me but the noise from the other service bays is like you're getting a massage in a curling rink in Manitoba (I know the sound of that).

Chad is a cool dude in his untied Pro Keds and skinny jeans. Chip card reader that lets you see your card all the time. $10 tip seemed ok.

I'll be back bi-weekly.

Glavin, Frink.

Walker22
10-10-17, 17:23
Just noticed that 1843 no longer has its pre-noon discount. Just as well; I tried it once and it didn't seem to be the A team.

IvyLeaman
10-11-17, 14:53
Stopped by the other day for a massage and the well known extras. Paid 65 for an hour and received a good half hour massage. On the flip negotiated 100 for (covered) FS as the time before paid 70 for a CBJ as she was on the rag. Plowed her for a good 15 minutes stand up mish and doggie before blowing in the bag. She had wanted to switch to a an HJ after a few minutes but I said no way as I paid for FS and kept on plowing. The doorbell rang shortly after and she was the only girl on so I got the usual line; "will give you more time next time". Sure she will. She claims "No english" but speaks just fine when she needs to. I got what I needed so didn't care this time and most likely will repeat sometime. If you go expect to get shorted on time. But you can get a massage and laid. YMMV.

Grottos
10-11-17, 16:59
Did you actually get a massage?
stopped by the other day for a massage and the well known extras. Paid 65 for an hour and received a good half hour massage. On the flip negotiated 100 for (covered) fs as the time before paid 70 for a cbj as she was on the rag. Plowed her for a good 15 minutes stand up mish and doggie before blowing in the bag. She had wanted to switch to a an hj after a few minutes but i said no way as i paid for fs and kept on plowing. The doorbell rang shortly after and she was the only girl on so i got the usual line; "will give you more time next time". Sure she will. She claims "no english" but speaks just fine when she needs to. I got what i needed so didn't care this time and most likely will repeat sometime. If you go expect to get shorted on time. But you can get a massage and laid. Ymmv.

IvyLeaman
10-12-17, 13:57
Did you actually get a massage?Yup. She actually gave a pretty decent massage.

Ants1230
10-12-17, 15:51
Went back to jenny last week. Saw a different girl than my previous visits. This one was very cute and had C's if not D's. Massage was very good but I bit of a haggle on the flip. 60 for the hour plus 60 tip for a solid but unremarkable HE.

TinMan357
10-13-17, 09:00
Needed a good massage last night, my favorite rub and tug is now closed so I went to jenny, younger very cute asai and, solid c cups, nice massage, on the flip she started haggling on the price,60 for massage, and got the HJ for 40 with utc, very nice tits, hand job was good, but I hate the upsell for a HJ, could pay 60 for hhr, with massage and FS at the hotel, LOL but I did need a massage, LOL.

JRod125
10-13-17, 09:01
Has anyone been to zen spa in Malta, if so are there any extras offered there and how was massage?

Grottos
10-13-17, 10:51
Hi Tinman. Curios, which one closed? #Needed a good massage last night, my favorite rub and tug is now closed so I went to jenny, younger very cute asai and, solid c cups, nice massage, on the flip she started haggling on the price,60 for massage, and got the HJ for 40 with utc, very nice tits, hand job was good, but I hate the upsell for a HJ, could pay 60 for hhr, with massage and FS at the hotel, LOL but I did need a massage, LOL.

Ants1230
10-13-17, 11:34
Hi Tinman. Curios, which one closed? #Needed a good massage last night, my favorite rub and tug is now closed so I went to jenny, younger very cute asai and, solid c cups, nice massage, on the flip she started haggling on the price,60 for massage, and got the HJ for 40 with utc, very nice tits, hand job was good, but I hate the upsell for a HJ, could pay 60 for hhr, with massage and FS at the hotel, LOL but I did need a massage, LOL.Sounds like we had about the exact same experience. First time I've gone and there was haggling. The third time I went (and second with the older woman) there was no mention whatsoever of tip which was nice.

TinMan357
10-13-17, 11:58
Hi Tinman. Curios, which one closed? #Needed a good massage last night, my favorite rub and tug is now closed so I went to jenny, younger very cute asai and, solid c cups, nice massage, on the flip she started haggling on the price,60 for massage, and got the HJ for 40 with utc, very nice tits, hand job was good, but I hate the upsell for a HJ, could pay 60 for hhr, with massage and FS at the hotel, LOL but I did need a massage, LOL.New kerner, and the one on western where Katy use to work.

MikeTim21
10-13-17, 16:11
Was thinking of visiting this place, but was hearing contrasting reports. Any updates on who to ask for? I saw Joey was liked by somebody fairly recently. Any help would be appreciated! PM open.

McThicky
10-13-17, 16:55
Has anyone been to zen spa in Malta, if so are there any extras offered there and how was massage?No extras. Decent massage. Go to the one in Ballston spa. Decent massage with happy. Be safe!

SubtleWalrus
10-13-17, 18:14
Went to the place on Shaker. Don't like the location and thought it was hard to find. Got Cici. As others have said, she's actually rather attractive. I estimate in 30's and reasonably thin. Cute face. Got the hr massage which I thought was really good. She seemed really cautious at first and I thought I might not leave happy, but I did. I've read on here more might be on the menu. Maybe next time I'll try. I just really don't like the location. Tip was. 4.

XtraLong
10-21-17, 17:34
Tried the Zen. Went in and asked for the hour special. There is a large room with 10-15 beds and that's where I was taken. Clothing stayed on and was even covered with a towel. Yes. Towel over clothing. Most bizarre AMP experience yet. Then the massage. A 2 thumbs up. Definitely ZERO extras, but if you want a good massage, it's a go to. They soaked my feet in water before the foot rub. It was that good. LOL.

Grottos
10-22-17, 20:25
In the Portrait Photography bldg across street from Cocadotts.

Stopped in to look around today woman who greeted me was decent looking around 40 in tank top and jeans.

Didn't have time to stay just wanted to find it for future reference.

Any one try it yet.

AllBenny
10-22-17, 22:15
Anyone know when the Hands of gold is back in Albany area?

David Peter
10-23-17, 00:18
Sounds like we had about the exact same experience. First time I've gone and there was haggling. The third time I went (and second with the older woman) there was no mention whatsoever of tip which was nice.Can you tell us the name of the young, pretty provider? I just visited Jenny Spa. Lili, a pretty cute girl, went back to China. Nana is late 30 lady, big tits, and above average looking for her age. Massage is at most average. HE, bra off for 60. For that money spent and experience, I would not go back. It is easy and useful if the reviewer provides the name in his review so we can request the right girl in advance.

Moussaka
10-23-17, 07:04

Kira is still the best. Can't wait to see her again.Where can I go see kira?

Thanks.

Flying Along
10-23-17, 10:36
Anyone know when the Hands of gold is back in Albany area?http://rtistiktouch.wixsite.com/lilygold

Ants1230
10-23-17, 14:45
Can you tell us the name of the young, pretty provider? I just visited Jenny Spa. Lili, a pretty cute girl, went back to China. Nana is late 30 lady, big tits, and above average looking for her age. Massage is at most average. HE, bra off for 60. For that money spent and experience, I would not go back. It is easy and useful if the reviewer provides the name in his review so we can request the right girl in advance.I wish I had the hame for you. I asked twice and she told me and I couldn't tell you what she said LOL. Fwiw with lili gone she's the young one at the spa now.

RogueGuinea101
10-23-17, 20:54
I trying to abide by the post rules and not give details to the address. New spot in Colonie. 1st time going in months, needed it. Massage was actually great, did not catch a name, only one there. Light gentle tease before flip then straight to mechanics with no top, basic, ok, girl could be better, tp 60. Not going back.

AllBenny
10-23-17, 22:23
http://rtistiktouch.wixsite.com/lilygoldAppreciated.

Oregon2020
10-24-17, 20:30
http://rtistiktouch.wixsite.com/lilygoldWhere on that site is there any scheduling or contact info? Am I just missing something?

AllBenny
10-24-17, 21:30
Where on that site is there any scheduling or contact info? Am I just missing something?I couldn't get it to the point where I could make a time either. Try this.

Lilyanamassage. acuityschedulin.com.

Crazy Old
10-25-17, 10:00
Lily generally prefers a text before booking at her site.

http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lilyana-g-ld-returning-once-again-oct-24to30-book-asap-for-20-off-talented-and-fit/23864014

I couldn't get it to the point where I could make a time either. Try this.

Lilyanamassage. acuityschedulin.com.

BroncoBuck77
10-25-17, 11:28
Visted Eastern Zen Spa in Latham last week. It is located near the Lexus dealer on route 9. It was around 8:30 and couple of cars in the lot. A heavier girl let me in and immediately steered me to a room up front. Wasn't sure if this is where the deed would take place and thankfully it was not. Another monger was finishing up and I heard another woman's voice. I was hoping she would be better looking that what had answered the door. Never did get to see her. After the fellow monger left the heavy girl came back to get me and bring me to a room in the back. Told her 1/2 hour she said .50. Paid and she leaves. Signs on the wall saying that draping is required. I got naked, laid face down put towel over my ass. In walks the big girl. I was a little bummed but she had huge cans. She immediately removes towel does a half ass back rub, I rub her legs and starts to play with the boys from behind. (Funny note I was afraid to spread my legs too far apart after others have posted here that this move could be interpreted that you wanted a little starfish stimulation. No need to worry she was all about the boys. That went on for a few minutes and asked me to flip over. No discussion of tip, she went to work. Got her to pull up her top and bra so I could play with the girls. A little OTC rubbing between her legs as she finished me off. Tipped. 50 and she seemed very happy. Kinda a bigger tip than usual but the fact that there was no haggling needed to be rewarded.

I never did see the other woman there so I have no idea of her appearance. I did not get a name from her b / c I couldn't understand most of what she said. I would go back if I really needed a quick guaranteed no hassle release.

JRod125
10-25-17, 20:34
Went to balston spa AMP today and there was a new lady there that I never seen before. She was quite tall and skinny but very pretty, didn't get her name. The massage was great and she worked out a lot of knots. No teasing of the boys but she spent a lot of time on my ass. On the flip she noticed I had long toe nails and offered to cut them for me so I said OK, kinda weird but OK. After that she said OK you can get dressed. I was like WTF. Strangest happy ending ever. I pd $45 for hhr and tipped $20. So then I did what any of us would have done and hit the lovely internet. I scored nicely on Craigslist and will report in appropriate section.

DirkIcky
10-25-17, 21:24
Went to balston spa AMP today and there was a new lady there that I never seen before. She was quite tall and skinny but very pretty, didn't get her name. The massage was great and she worked out a lot of knots. No teasing of the boys but she spent a lot of time on my ass. On the flip she noticed I had long toe nails and offered to cut them for me so I said OK, kinda weird but OK. After that she said OK you can get dressed. I was like WTF. Strangest happy ending ever. I pd $45 for hhr and tipped $20. So then I did what any of us would have done and hit the lovely internet. I scored nicely on Craigslist and will report in appropriate section.Bummer, usually the HE is standard here.

SubtleWalrus
10-26-17, 09:15
How much do you guys typically tip Lily?

Lily generally prefers a text before booking at her site.

http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lilyana-g-ld-returning-once-again-oct-24to30-book-asap-for-20-off-talented-and-fit/23864014

AllBenny
10-26-17, 22:25
How much do you guys typically tip Lily?I normally don't except to round up the fee. I guess since it is her own business and doesn't need to pay "the house" I don't feel it's needed.

On another note a friend of mine saw her today. Again. And another nice time was had.

SubtleWalrus
10-27-17, 10:35
So I did end up seeing Lily and got the B2 B massage, and let me tell you, it was incredible. Great massage, plus she's beautiful. She's very fit and has some muscles on her which I think is sexy as hell, but she's not some big brute of a woman. She's somewhat petite.

But while she's sexy and gives a great massage, honestly one of my favorite things about her is her personality. She's very personable and genuine, and she's either a great actress or really enjoys her work and making others feel good. A total sweetheart. After her visit in November, she won't be back again until March, so see her while you can! I left my massage very happy and needed to rest a minute before I got up from the table! Haha.

GuitarGuy1000
10-27-17, 20:02
So I did end up seeing Lily and got the B2 B massage, and let me tell you, it was incredible. Great massage, plus she's beautiful. She's very fit and has some muscles on her which I think is sexy as hell, but she's not some big brute of a woman. She's somewhat petite.

But while she's sexy and gives a great massage, honestly one of my favorite things about her is her personality. She's very personable and genuine, and she's either a great actress or really enjoys her work and making others feel good. A total sweetheart. After her visit in November, she won't be back again until March, so see her while you can! I left my massage very happy and needed to rest a minute before I got up from the table! Haha.I totally agree!! She is a true sweetheart and provides a perfect experience!! Lily lives up to her name, she IS the "Gold" standard!

AllBenny
10-27-17, 21:34

But while she's sexy and gives a great massage, honestly one of my favorite things about her is her personality. She's very personable and genuine, and she's either a great actress or really enjoys her work and making others feel good. A total sweetheart. After her visit in November, she won't be back again until March, so see her while you can! I left my massage very happy and needed to rest a minute before I got up from the table! Haha.I have been seeing her for over 10 years, she sincerely does love what she does. And always a smile on her face.

11/06/2017 she is here for a week. Then gone till Spring.

DelMarMan
10-28-17, 19:33
Does anyone know the street address of the AMP supposedly located in the area of Osborne & Albany-Shaker Roads? I spent half an hour today without success trying to find it. If not the address, what's it near, next to, etc. ? Thanks.

Upforfunn27
10-29-17, 07:11
Does anyone know the street address of the AMP supposedly located in the area of Osborne & Albany-Shaker Roads? I spent half an hour today without success trying to find it. If not the address, what's it near, next to, etc. ? Thanks.There was a place behind the firehouse on Albany Shaker Rd just west of Osborne. Drive down the hill behind the firehouse and it the building on the left. It looks like a small apartment building. It is upstairs on the right.

Pickle01
11-01-17, 19:18
Went to the Ballston Spa AMP on Milton Ave. Had Mimi as a provider. Cute, thin and looked about 40 or late 30's. Massage was not great -- consisted of a lot of elbow pressure. Started the massage with a towel on me and removed it part way through. On the flip, towel came back on and there was never an indication of anything more than a legit massage. In her defense, I never made any indication I wanted anything more. I wouldn't go back because the massage and HE at Jenny is much better.

JRod125
11-02-17, 12:21
Went to the Ballston Spa AMP on Milton Ave. Had Mimi as a provider. Cute, thin and looked about 40 or late 30's. Massage was not great -- consisted of a lot of elbow pressure. Started the massage with a towel on me and removed it part way through. On the flip, towel came back on and there was never an indication of anything more than a legit massage. In her defense, I never made any indication I wanted anything more. I wouldn't go back because the massage and HE at Jenny is much better.Not sure what's going on there, I used to get great massage and he everytime.

Bignbald
11-02-17, 14:23
Relitively new place I guess. I have been visiting AMPs in the area for some time but was looking for something new. This place was pretty descrete and off street parking was available.

I was greeted at the door by the person who would end up being my attendant. Chubby and not very attractive. There was no one else around even though the place is very large.

She led me to a room and told me to get undressed. I tried my normal trick of putting my hands up near my head so that I could casually rub her legs to see if she was receptive. She kept pushing my hands away and and finally said "later" which at least gave me some hope! The massage was mediocre at best. A lot of aimless rubbing and very little tease.

On the flip, without any preliminaries she grabbed hold and started twisting and turning as if she was kneading bread! I told her to slow down and she switched over to some rapid-fire, Jackhammer like pounding. My balls hurt from the motion. The killer for me, however, was the fact that when I looked up at her, all she was doing was staring up at the clock with a disgusted expression on her face, hoping that the hour would be over. She carried on no conversation, and was very business-like.

I tried a little UTC but she kept moving away. By then I was so turned off I couldn't finish.

Tipped $20 because I am a nice guy, then ran!

Tango60
11-02-17, 14:24
Have to agree, was a pretty reliable spot and you always knew what you weer getting.

Not sure what's going on there, I used to get great massage and he everytime.

Bignbald
11-03-17, 07:11
In the Portrait Photography bldg across street from Cocadotts.

Stopped in to look around today woman who greeted me was decent looking around 40 in tank top and jeans.

Didn't have time to stay just wanted to find it for future reference.

Any one try it yet.See my post #2852. A bad time was had by all.

Grottos
11-03-17, 12:19
Yes, from your description think you saw a different woman than I. The woman I saw was fairly attractive and wearing a fairly low cut tank top, so I thought she might be good, but didn't have time for a session then. As I said just wanted to find the place as I was in the area and curious. Thats the problem with so many places, not consistent. Read about the Ballston Spa changes. Recently my experiences at you Spa have gone downhill, which surprised me as that had been the most consistent place. Not sure where to try next. , See my post #2852. A bad time was had by all.

AmbienMan
11-05-17, 14:11
Heey, one of my first ever posts, well, here we go.

I hit up the Everett road AMP off of central.

Friday night after cashing my pathetic looking check.

I have been to the AMP's around here quite a few times in the past few years. I just hate how after going to one and getting a nice cutie. A few.

Weeks later they switch them around.

Anyways got there about 8:00 pm and parked in the lot where the smoke shop is. A few people seeing me walk over. Felt like a dear in the headlights.

After knocking with in 1 minute and seeing half a body, a cute looking spinner answers, she was half way.

Behind the door so I couldn't see the entire body, she was kinda timid at first. After a brief hello and a flash of my money, she said come in.

Keep in mind she looked like an asian britney spears from the neck up. (bad example). Anyways after walking in through the door I almost wanted to strip down right there!

She was about 5' 2". Maybe 115 pounds, long dark silky black hair, nice b cups. Man oh man.

I was only going to do the half hour but after seeing all this, I settled on the hour.

So she leads me in the room and says she will be back in a minute.

(only thing I was worried about was if she's the only one there and she gets more mongers coming by or calling, hey, it happens).

I drop my drawerss and take off my shorts and lay down, ass up with no towel, she looked kinda new and I wanted to break her in hardcore!

She comes in and kind of hesitates, I look at her and say its very warm in here. It was actually kinda chilly. She starts at my shoulders and the moment she laid those hands on me, I was about to explode. Damn they were soft!

She proceeds to do a nice soft massage and I told her she could go a little harder. She obliges and for the next 15 minutes I feel like I'm getting the greatest massag ever, obviously by a girl new to the game. She couldn't of been more than 22.21.

After about 15 minutes of legit massage and a little chit chat. Wanted to try and relax her, on to the flip.

By this time I'm rock hard and my johnson is staring straight up into space. She looked kind of shocked, but I told her its ok, it always looks like that (haha!

She kind of hesitantly proceeds to work on my shoulders and was just kinda staring into my eyes like she didn't know what to do.

Time for the teacher to take charge, I gradually move those soft hands down past the equator and hesitates at first. I tell her hold on a minute, just off the table and hand her. 8. her eyes just lit up, after she takes it and puts it in her back pocket she goes to town with those soft hands. I am about to explode from those nice soft strokes.

I proceed to go up that cute little shirt and snap off the bra. Again she kind of hesitates, but after telling her I would give another. 2 at the end, she agrees.

I start rubbing them puppies like they were solid gold. (again bad example but you get the point).

She seems to kinda actuaally be getting into it, I stop her and motion for her to bring that cute little mouth down to my long hard friend.

\amazingly she just looks at me and goes to town.

She starts off kind of slow and then I take her head and start throat fucking her nice and slow. She gasps for air at first a few times, but then she was getting the idea.

After about 6 minutes of having that young mouth and tongue on my rod, I tell her to stop for a moment. Look in her eyes and slowly plant my lips on her for some amazing DFK.

Now keep in mind when your 40 years old and you have a niice petite. Probably college sophmore naked in front of you. You take full advantage.

And take full advantage I did. After about 3 minutes of DFK I guide her head back down to my friend and start pumping away inside her mouth, as I'm going faster and faster she can hardly.

Keep up and probably is begging to get some oxygen,. I BUST right inside that perfect, young teen mouth. I felt like I was having a seizure the way my body was going all over the place.

After all the fun, she lets go and starts gasping for air. All I'm thinking is. Wow, I deff broke in this asian teen babe! . I felt like a champion!

After we both got our fill of oxygen, she grabbed a towel and wiped her face and grabbed me one too, I gave her a hug and got on my knees and thanked her for making me feel young again.

She just kinda laughed and walked me out the door.

Total damage for my dream come true. 65+. 8+. 2 will deff be going back next pay day. Something is telling me after that session she might retire from the game!

Happy hunting!

BackPlay23
11-05-17, 14:57
Went to the Ballston Spa AMP on Milton Ave. Had Mimi as a provider. Cute, thin and looked about 40 or late 30's. Massage was not great -- consisted of a lot of elbow pressure. Started the massage with a towel on me and removed it part way through. On the flip, towel came back on and there was never an indication of anything more than a legit massage. In her defense, I never made any indication I wanted anything more. I wouldn't go back because the massage and HE at Jenny is much better.Never had a problem there.

Pickle01
11-05-17, 20:45
Never had a problem there.Maybe because it was my first time there or maybe because I wasn't aggressive enough. I tend to just let things go where they are going to go, but I have never had an issue with leaving unhappy before. It was still a good massage, so C'Est la Vie.

Grottos
11-05-17, 22:25
Is this the Door 9 place behind the strip mall near Hannaford Central near Everett? Or the place near Osborne and Albany Shaker in the tan two story building? . Orig Msg: Heey, one of my first ever posts, well, here we go.

I have been to the AMP's around here quite a few times in the past few years. I just hate how after going to one and getting a nice cutie. A few.

Anyways got there about 8:00 pm and parked in the lot where the smoke shop is. A few people seeing me walk over. Felt like a dear in the headlights.

After knocking with in 1 minute and seeing half a body, a cute looking spinner answers, she was half way.

Behind the door so I couldn't see the entire body, she was kinda timid at first. After a brief hello and a flash of my money, she said come in.

Keep in mind she looked like an asian britney spears from the neck up. (bad example). Anyways after walking in through the door I almost wanted to strip down right there!

She was about 5' 2". Maybe 115 pounds, long dark silky black hair, nice b cups. Man oh man.

I was only going to do the half hour but after seeing all this, I settled on the hour.

(only thing I was worried about was if she's the only one there and she gets more mongers coming by or calling, hey, it happens).

I drop my drawerss and take off my shorts and lay down, ass up with no towel, she looked kinda new and I wanted to break her in hardcore!

She comes in and kind of hesitates, I look at her and say its very warm in here. It was actually kinda chilly. She starts at my shoulders and the moment she laid those hands on me, I was about to explode. Damn they were soft!

She proceeds to do a nice soft massage and I told her she could go a little harder. She obliges and for the next 15 minutes I feel like I'm getting the greatest massag ever, obviously by a girl new to the game. She couldn't of been more than 22.21.

After about 15 minutes of legit massage and a little chit chat. Wanted to try and relax her, on to the flip.

By this time I'm rock hard and my johnson is staring straight up into space. She looked kind of shocked, but I told her its ok, it always looks like that (haha!

She kind of hesitantly proceeds to work on my shoulders and was just kinda staring into my eyes like she didn't know what to do.

Time for the teacher to take charge, I gradually move those soft hands down past the equator and hesitates at first. I tell her hold on a minute, just off the table and hand her. 8. her eyes just lit up, after she takes it and puts it in her back pocket she goes to town with those soft hands. I am about to explode from those nice soft strokes.

I proceed to go up that cute little shirt and snap off the bra. Again she kind of hesitates, but after telling her I would give another. 2 at the end, she agrees.

I start rubbing them puppies like they were solid gold. (again bad example but you get the point).

She seems to kinda actuaally be getting into it, I stop her and motion for her to bring that cute little mouth down to my long hard friend.

She starts off kind of slow and then I take her head and start throat fucking her nice and slow. She gasps for air at first a few times, but then she was getting the idea.

After about 6 minutes of having that young mouth and tongue on my rod, I tell her to stop for a moment. Look in her eyes and slowly plant my lips on her for some amazing DFK.

Now keep in mind when your 40 years old and you have a niice petite. Probably college sophmore naked in front of you. You take full advantage.

And take full advantage I did. After about 3 minutes of DFK I guide her head back down to my friend and start pumping away inside her mouth, as I'm going faster and faster she can hardly.

Keep up and probably is begging to get some oxygen,. I BUST right inside that perfect, young teen mouth. I felt like I was having a seizure the way my body was going all over the place.

After all the fun, she lets go and starts gasping for air. All I'm thinking is. Wow, I deff broke in this asian teen babe! . I felt like a champion!

After we both got our fill of oxygen, she grabbed a towel and wiped her face and grabbed me one too, I gave her a hug and got on my knees and thanked her for making me feel young again.

Total damage for my dream come true. 65+. 8+. 2 will deff be going back next pay day. Something is telling me after that session she might retire from the game!

Happy hunting!

TinMan357
11-06-17, 07:17
Is this the Door 9 place behind the strip mall near Hannaford Central near Everett? Or the place near Osborne and Albany Shaker in the tan two story building? . Orig Msg: Heey, one of my first ever posts, well, here we go.

Happy hunting!This almost sounds like Katy, but she was very experienced and not timid at all.

Freedom2B
11-06-17, 08:36
Betting cuter younger ones are out there, but in bigger or RICHER communities where they expect more and earn more for the AMP and the older spent ones get sent to places like Colonie, LOL.

Your post: Expensive BBBJ, but what the hell. You had your dream come true, and it was not a 1. 65 HJ with tiddies out. But next time, at least get to finger sniff the kitty to see if she is that nubile or a seasoned pro with gynacological issues already. I am sure you would not turn away from some DATY from that one. I am hoping for your sake she is a virgin!

Go teach her.

HELL, with a gal like that, maybe you should get her OFF DUTY phone number and tell her she can make a LOT MORE off their clock and spend more time on YOUR C{L}OCK!!

Has anyone here ever got an asian cutie at a AMP to see them solo with no mammasan around, that is for car dates or outcalls? I am betting they keep the girls on leash or locked up when off duty like slaves where they give them a bowl of rice with a steamed chickens foot on top and a set of chopsticks.

I hate the idea of the dark side behind all these AMP places. My friend feels same way and he does not generally partake in it.

Happy hunting!.

Grottos
11-06-17, 10:57
Still not clear is tjis Door 9 place, or Osborne, or somewhere else? Title says Osborne but stoey says Central and Everett. PRIOR MSG: Betting cuter younger ones are out there, but in bigger or RICHER communities where they expect more and earn more for the AMP and the older spent ones get sent to places like Colonie, LOL.

Your post: Expensive BBBJ, but what the hell. You had your dream come true, and it was not a 1. 65 HJ with tiddies out. But next time, at least get to finger sniff the kitty to see if she is that nubile or a seasoned pro with gynacological issues already. I am sure you would not turn away from some DATY from that one. I am hoping for your sake she is a virgin!

Go teach her.

HELL, with a gal like that, maybe you should get her OFF DUTY phone number and tell her she can make a LOT MORE off their clock and spend more time on YOUR C{L}OCK!!

Has anyone here ever got an asian cutie at a AMP to see them solo with no mammasan around, that is for car dates or outcalls? I am betting they keep the girls on leash or locked up when off duty like slaves where they give them a bowl of rice with a steamed chickens foot on top and a set of chopsticks.

I hate the idea of the dark side behind all these AMP places. My friend feels same way and he does not generally partake in it.

Flying Along
11-07-17, 14:34
Anybody have any info on Lindsey in Saratoga? Worth the visit? Thanks, FA.

WarDog23
11-07-17, 14:44
Anybody have any info on Lindsey in Saratoga? Worth the visit? Thanks, FA.I have never personally​ seen her but there are many reports saying to stay away. There is bad service reported and she is so mean that she has earned the nickname the Grinch on this site and other site.

RustyShaq
11-07-17, 16:31
I have never personally​ seen her but there are many reports saying to stay away. There is bad service reported and she is so mean that she has earned the nickname the Grinch on this site and other site.I'll second that. I had reached out to her and nearly set up an appointment, then I became aware of her reputation and lost her number. She seemed perfectly nice via text, but apparently she spends the entire session you paid for bitching about her life and talking on the phone. Better options are available.

LanceFukStrong
11-07-17, 16:42
I'll second that. I had reached out to her and nearly set up an appointment, then I became aware of her reputation and lost her number. She seemed perfectly nice via text, but apparently she spends the entire session you paid for bitching about her life and talking on the phone. Better options are available.I actually see her every month or so. I kind of like her conversation. She has a rocking hard body, nice implants. Face is very Grinch like but I am not looking at her face. Massage is Ok, the body to body stuff is mechanical but she does give a decent HE and that body.

Ants1230
11-07-17, 17:08
I actually see her every month or so. I kind of like her conversation. She has a rocking hard body, nice implants. Face is very Grinch like but I am not looking at her face. Massage is Ok, the body to body stuff is mechanical but she does give a decent HE and that body.I'm intrigued to read this because despite all the reports, everytime I see her posts I start thinking about wanting to try her out.

BlueEyes3750
11-08-17, 12:17
Good day. I apologize if this is not the right place to be posting this, but I'm just wondering if I could get some recommendations on good massage providers in the Albany and / or the Saratoga Springs areas (I am closer to Saratoga). Thank you!

NYStateOfMind
11-08-17, 12:30
As intriguing as her pics might be, I would re-consider trying her out if I was you. I think you'd be wasting your money. She exudes zero sensuality and her body rub is mediocre at best. And the HJ isn't anything to write home about either. Many many better options out there.

I'm intrigued to read this because despite all the reports, everytime I see her posts I start thinking about wanting to try her out.

BlueEyes3750
11-08-17, 12:43
Good day. I apologize if this is not the right place to post this, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend some well-reviewed massage providers in the Albany and / or Saratoga Springs area (I am closer to Saratoga Springs). Thank you.

WarDog23
11-08-17, 15:44
Good day. I apologize if this is not the right place to post this, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend some well-reviewed massage providers in the Albany and / or Saratoga Springs area (I am closer to Saratoga Springs). Thank you.I would recommend Kiraxxx have seen her many times in her place in Albany truly the best around. I would also say Lillian Gold or Dominique when they are in town they are both very enjoyable. I don't know of any good ones out by Saratoga.

August Black
11-08-17, 16:36
I actually see her every month or so. I kind of like her conversation. She has a rocking hard body, nice implants. Face is very Grinch like but I am not looking at her face. Massage is Ok, the body to body stuff is mechanical but she does give a decent HE and that body.Encourage her to switch to CFS LOL.

AllBenny
11-08-17, 23:19
I'm intrigued to read this because despite all the reports, everytime I see her posts I start thinking about wanting to try her out.I can appreciate the desire, just make sure you manscape your back hair before. Because it WILL be in knots for a few days. I'm serious, I had to kinda hide from the girl till it got untangled.

BackPlay23
11-09-17, 05:50
Has anyone been to 1760 lately. Looking for table shower and something more than HE. B2 B would be nice. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Eddie120
11-09-17, 10:24
I'm intrigued to read this because despite all the reports, everytime I see her posts I start thinking about wanting to try her out.Everyone says she horrible but you're still intrigued? Can't fix stupid.

August Black
11-09-17, 14:51
Everyone says she horrible but you're still intrigued? Can't fix stupid.

I actually see her every month or so. I kind of like her conversation. She has a rocking hard body, nice implants. Face is very Grinch like but I am not looking at her face. Massage is Ok, the body to body stuff is mechanical but she does give a decent HE and that body.I think Lance has a different opinion.

StressRelief
11-10-17, 09:55
So I missed seeing her last month but made an appointment for a 90 minute full view yesterday afternoon. I sincerely go see her for the massage. Everything else is just icing on the cake. It's been a stressful couple of weeks between work and home, so I needed a good solid massage which Lily was more than happy to provide. She gets me to such a state of jello that sometimes junior is a little uncooperative and she feels terrible that I don't go out with a bang.

Next time she's going to start off with a bang and then pummel me into jello heaven. Just an outstanding time with her. Such a great massage, great conversation, sweet personality (and genuine I might add) plus that ROCKING SOLID F'and BODY! DAMN!

See her while you can, because March is a LONG ways away.

http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lilyana-g-ld-returning-last-time-for-the-year-nov-7-to-13-talented-and-fit/23864014

Enjoy!

Stress.

Eddie120
11-10-17, 09:57
I think Lance has a different opinion.20-1 bad reviews, go for it.

LanceFukStrong
11-10-17, 11:54
I think Lance has a different opinion.I do, but not worth a debate or argument. As I previously stated, yes she is chatty but I don't mind it at all (my preference), yes her face is not the best thing to look at and is Grinch / whoo like LOL. But again as previously stated, I am not looking at her face. I find her body so fucking sexy that it is worth it. Her massage skills and body to body are on point to the AMP massages I have had if not a little better (I just started this whole Massage thing about a year ago so I am not the most experienced with this). HE skills are pretty good. Solid stroke, pays attention to the boys and I get free roam over that body. I finish a happy guy. To each his own.

Pickle01
11-10-17, 22:15
So I missed seeing her last month but made an appointment for a 90 minute full view yesterday afternoon. I sincerely go see her for the massage. Everything else is just icing on the cake. It's been a stressful couple of weeks between work and home, so I needed a good solid massage which Lily was more than happy to provide. She gets me to such a state of jello that sometimes junior is a little uncooperative and she feels terrible that I don't go out with a bang.

Next time she's going to start off with a bang and then pummel me into jello heaven. Just an outstanding time with her. Such a great massage, great conversation, sweet personality (and genuine I might add) plus that ROCKING SOLID F'and BODY! DAMN!

See her while you can, because March is a LONG ways away.

http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lilyana-g-ld-returning-last-time-for-the-year-nov-7-to-13-talented-and-fit/23864014

Enjoy!

Stress.I had an appointment with her today. I arrived 5 min early and texted her and didn't hear back. I waited until 10 min after our scheduled time and still nothing, so I left. She texted me shortly after, but unfortunately the late start time would have interfered with the rest of my days schedule. I was super bummed because this was going to be my first time with her and I have read such glowing reviews. I guess I will have to wait until spring.

YankeesFan69
11-13-17, 17:16
I'm going to be in the Albany area soon and I'm wondering about any independent providers. I saw a couple of craigslist ads for Massage by Sarah and Tracey's Swedish Massage. Anyone have any intel on those, thanks.

Grottos
11-13-17, 23:51
In the post from couple weeks ago titled Osborne, but post itself referenced Central and Everett, so not certain which place.

In that post he said he saw a gorgeous young early 20's woman.

Has anyone else seen this wonan? At the Door 9 place or Osborne? Or anywhere else?

I went to Door 9 place tonight and only saw a woman in her 40's.

Walker22
11-15-17, 10:07
In the post from couple weeks ago titled Osborne, but post itself referenced Central and Everett, so not certain which place.

In that post he said he saw a gorgeous young early 20's woman.

Has anyone else seen this wonan? At the Door 9 place or Osborne? Or anywhere else?

I went to Door 9 place tonight and only saw a woman in her 40's.I went to Door 9 recently and I think I had the same woman you're talking about. She gave the absolute worst massage I've ever gotten at an AMP. It was a struggle to get her to even lift up her shirt and though there was a CBJ, pardon the pun, it sucked.

DelMarMan
11-15-17, 15:54
I went to Door 9 recently and I think I had the same woman you're talking about. She gave the absolute worst massage I've ever gotten at an AMP. It was a struggle to get her to even lift up her shirt and though there was a CBJ, pardon the pun, it sucked.Where is the Door 9 place? Everett Road?

TurboVette
11-15-17, 16:56
I'm going to be in the Albany area soon and I'm wondering about any independent providers. I saw a couple of craigslist ads for Massage by Sarah and Tracey's Swedish Massage. Anyone have any intel on those, thanks.I saw Tracey several years ago. Got a massage and BBBJ. Forgot what the donation was.

YankeesFan69
11-16-17, 15:41
I saw Tracey several years ago. Got a massage and BBBJ. Forgot what the donation was.Thanks for the info but what did she look like?

Walker22
11-17-17, 12:11
Does anyone know if the place at Hoosick St. In Troy is legit or an AMP to be enjoyed?

TurboVette
11-17-17, 12:36
Thanks for the info but what did she look like?Blonde, very curvy, huge tits. She's got to be mid 40's by now. She pops up on Plenty Of Fish from time to time. Very cute!

Pickle01
11-18-17, 16:17
I had a bad experience with Lilyana Gold.

I scheduled an hour B2B appointment via text and then her website. On the day of the appointment, she texted about 2 hours prior to confirm it. I responded and she asked that I text when I arrived. I showed up 5 min early and texted her that I had arrived, but I didn't get a response. I texted her again at 5 min after my scheduled time and didn't get a response. At 10 min after the appointment with no contact, I left. She texted me 5 min later and said she was ready, but by that time I was already driving and it no longer worked with my schedule. She was super apologetic, took full responsibility for being late and invited me to reschedule with her when my schedule allowed. My response was polite and understanding.

As luck would have it, I was able to free up some time and schedule an appointment with her on her last night in Albany. I did this through her website and received confirmation. On the day of the appointment, I did not receive a confirmation text, but still proceeded to the location. I texted her when I arrived and didn't get a response. I waited 15 min and texted two more times, but never heard anything back. I do not know if being a no show was out of spite from the previous appointment when I left after 15 min of no contact or another reason.

StressRelief
11-18-17, 21:28
I had a bad experience with Lilyana Gold.

I scheduled an hour B2B appointment via text and then her website. On the day of the appointment, she texted about 2 hours prior to confirm it. I responded and she asked that I text when I arrived. I showed up 5 min early and texted her that I had arrived, but I didn't get a response. I texted her again at 5 min after my scheduled time and didn't get a response. At 10 min after the appointment with no contact, I left. She texted me 5 min later and said she was ready, but by that time I was already driving and it no longer worked with my schedule. She was super apologetic, took full responsibility for being late and invited me to reschedule with her when my schedule allowed. My response was polite and understanding.

As luck would have it, I was able to free up some time and schedule an appointment with her on her last night in Albany. I did this through her website and received confirmation. On the day of the appointment, I did not receive a confirmation text, but still proceeded to the location. I texted her when I arrived and didn't get a response. I waited 15 min and texted two more times, but never heard anything back. I do not know if being a no show was out of spite from the previous appointment when I left after 15 min of no contact or another reason.Sorry that you had a bad experience, but that seems very odd. I've never had her even run late and have been seeing her for over a year now. Something must've come up very unexpected.

Stress.

AllBenny
11-18-17, 22:36
Sorry that you had a bad experience, but that seems very odd. I've never had her even run late and have been seeing her for over a year now. Something must've come up very unexpected.

Stress.That is very odd. Been to see her dozens of times over the last 10+ years.

Must have been an off day. I guess we all have them. But every single time I have seen her she has been on her game.

I must confess that when her sister was working with her It wasn't so great.

Crazy Old
11-19-17, 13:06
That is very odd. Been to see her dozens of times over the last 10+ years.

Must have been an off day. I guess we all have them. But every single time I have seen her she has been on her game.

I must confess that when her sister was working with her It wasn't so great.Yes, I am a "White Knight" for Lily having seen and reviewed her many times over the years.

Your first misfortune with Lily while totally frustrating and I feel sorry for you, is a true representation of Lily. Something screwed up (stuff happens) and she took responsibility for it.

You say you scheduled your second visit on her last day. Was your second visit scheduled for Monday or Tuesday? I saw her late Monday and she said she did have a lot of cancelations and non-confirmations, so I have no idea what happened. If it was scheduled for Tuesday I know why. Lily last day as posted in her ad was Monday. She did have Tuesday on her internet schedule and I told her. She said that was wrong and would correct it, however she got real busy and forgot to cancel the appointments scheduled for Tuesday. On Tuesday she was on a plane to Florida and turn off her Albany phone number.

Still this is her bad and really not like her. I know it is little help now, but I believe if you contact her in March when she returns she will make it up to you.

IvyLeaman
11-19-17, 14:59
I went to Door 9 recently and I think I had the same woman you're talking about. She gave the absolute worst massage I've ever gotten at an AMP. It was a struggle to get her to even lift up her shirt and though there was a CBJ, pardon the pun, it sucked.Was the Door 9 CBJ of the infamous Saran Wrap type? That and getting shorted on time are why that's off my list of stops. Osborne you just get shorted on time but at least you get your monies worth; if you like a massage with negotiable extras.

Walker22
11-20-17, 16:23
Was the Door 9 CBJ of the infamous Saran Wrap type? That and getting shorted on time are why that's off my list of stops. Osborne you just get shorted on time but at least you get your monies worth; if you like a massage with negotiable extras.Door 9 is definitely off my list of possibles. Osborne was great with Lily, who apparently left some time ago; Cece, while willing, doesn't give the greatest massage and doesn't come close to what Lily'd do. I'm willing to give Osborne another try, though. Is it just me or are some of the AMPs just getting older and chunkier? I've found myself just walking away when some of them've opened the door. Time the consumer got more bang, so to speak, for the buck.

AllBenny
11-20-17, 22:45
Door 9 is definitely off my list of possibles. Osborne was great with Lily, who apparently left some time ago; Cece, while willing, doesn't give the greatest massage and doesn't come close to what Lily'd do. I'm willing to give Osborne another try, though. Is it just me or are some of the AMPs just getting older and chunkier? I've found myself just walking away when some of them've opened the door. Time the consumer got more bang, so to speak, for the buck.I think most of the younger more desirable are kept in the big city, I bet the profits are better there.

ScotM26
11-22-17, 16:23
Went by Jens today, in Clifton park.

Looking at the building who would have known was lay inside, LOL.

Anyways. Say a young chubby girl, only one working. Once inside the room I noticed she acting wasn't all that chubby and was very firm and tight.

Small b cups, but full and firm no drooping at all.

Couldn't get her to go for BJ of any kind, she said never do that there. I tried the whole session, even offer her to tell me what it would take and she just said never.

Sigh, weird, she had no problems with me playing with her, did I mention she had a tight body and very firm B cups?

Anyway there was plenty of HE. Only went 30 minutes. 45 for HH and 50 tip. Will not be going back. Can get the same at other places for half that.

Has anyone had better luck here? Was it me or just maybe wrong girl working? Shorted time too FYI.

Scott.

IvyLeaman
11-25-17, 15:05
Having been there many times but by no means a regular, you could usually count on two things. One: getting shorted on time every time. Two; at least be able to negotiate for extras.

I was nearby today so stopped in early this afternoon. I got Mimi who I hadn't seen before. I told her right away that last time I had paid for an hour and had been shorted 20 minutes and was told "next time" they would make up for it. Of course that didn't go over well so I told her I would take an hh and paid the 50. She started with some light touching for about 5 minutes and that was it. Turn over. She asked what I wanted. I told her FS for 100. She said she didn't do that and offered a BJ for 100. I said no way and she said 50 for an HJ. I told her again that every time I came in I got shorted on time, loud enough for the guy in the next room to hear me. I told her 40 and she said ok; I think more to shut me up. She proceeded to give me a pretty good HJ with warm oil, only OTC roaming allowed. I held out for a good 15 minutes so my time expired as I was getting dressed. She had the other girl check me out and asked if I'd been there before. Guess she didn't believe me. I said the last time was 4-5 weeks ago, and the reason I didn't come in more often is because I was sick of getting shorted on time. She acted like she didn't understand but she did, no doubt. I will not be returning to Osborne for at least 6 months or maybe never.

DelMarMan
11-25-17, 17:57
Having been there many times but by no means a regular, you could usually count on two things. One: getting shorted on time every time. Two; at least be able to negotiate for extras.

I was nearby today so stopped in early this afternoon. I got Mimi who I hadn't seen before. I told her right away that last time I had paid for an hour and had been shorted 20 minutes and was told "next time" they would make up for it. Of course that didn't go over well so I told her I would take an hh and paid the 50. She started with some light touching for about 5 minutes and that was it. Turn over. She asked what I wanted. I told her FS for 100. She said she didn't do that and offered a BJ for 100. I said no way and she said 50 for an HJ. I told her again that every time I came in I got shorted on time, loud enough for the guy in the next room to hear me. I told her 40 and she said ok; I think more to shut me up. She proceeded to give me a pretty good HJ with warm oil, only OTC roaming allowed. I held out for a good 15 minutes so my time expired as I was getting dressed. She had the other girl check me out and asked if I'd been there before. Guess she didn't believe me. I said the last time was 4-5 weeks ago, and the reason I didn't come in more often is because I was sick of getting shorted on time. She acted like she didn't understand but she did, no doubt. I will not be returning to Osborne for at least 6 months or maybe never.Is the Osborne AMP near the intersection with Albany Shaker Road? I still can't find the place. Is it behind the fire-rescue station building? I drove down that driveway to the back but didn't see any AMP signs.

Member #5747
11-25-17, 22:08
Is the Osborne AMP near the intersection with Albany Shaker Road? I still can't find the place. Is it behind the fire-rescue station building? I drove down that driveway to the back but didn't see any AMP signs.You don't want to find that place. Short on time. Lame massage. Upsell. More upsell. Tip up front. Etc. Count yourself lucky. You were right there though. In that nondescript building at the bottom of the drive. No sign.

DelMarMan
11-26-17, 13:14
You don't want to find that place. Short on time. Lame massage. Upsell. More upsell. Tip up front. Etc. Count yourself lucky. You were right there though. In that nondescript building at the bottom of the drive. No sign.Thanks for the tip. I'll stick with my favorites, Fuller Road and you Spa.

IvyLeaman
11-26-17, 14:17
You don't want to find that place. Short on time. Lame massage. Upsell. More upsell. Tip up front. Etc. Count yourself lucky. You were right there though. In that nondescript building at the bottom of the drive. No sign.He's right. I forgot to mention she had to have the tip up front. Just another reason not to go besides always shorted and "next time" never happens.

JcFireDog1247
11-26-17, 17:21
Does anyone know of any FS AMP in either troy albany or schenectady area.

AmbienMan
11-27-17, 22:51
Does anyone know of any FS AMP in either troy albany or schenectady area.To answer your question, from what I know.

The semi new AMP at 15th. And hoosick is deff legit.

There is normally an older, short GUY working the desk.

As for the semi new one up in brunswick on hoosick st. / route 7.

90% legit, I only say that because I was there over the summer and the girl I had was older, kinda chubby and new.

She would not do anything but I grabbed her hand and she did not resist and had her stroke me a few times.

And a lot of utc roaming, all the time I'm doing my roaming, she's just staring up at the clock.

With this "please hurry so I can get him out of here" semi disgusted look in her face.

And finally, the one on state street in downtown troy. Went about 2 years ago, 100% legit.

But at the same time I read a review on that one and I guess the dude got lucky and was able to get a little action.

Hope I helped out atleast one person with this info.

Grottos
11-28-17, 07:51
17 State St. When I went got HE, tits out. This was likely over year ago. I stopped in recently just to see who was there and an older woman was there, wearing fishnet sockings and hot pants. They are not legit.

Hoosick St. Went there early this year and got lots of tease, tit sucking. Heard from someone in pm that they give HE and one of them lets you play with her.

Don't think this ecactly contradicts Ambien, but think these places are less legit than he said.

BTW Ambien you never clarified which place had the hot young women you posted, about few weeks ago. Was it Osborn or Door 9.

GreatKingRat
11-28-17, 11:02
Decided to take a longer road trip to the green spa. I was greeted at the door by an old woman and she led to a room where I was greeted by a taller, mid-thirties woman, nice looking, with a very short skirt and huge Ds. Opted for the hour (80) and the massage was decent. Not the best, but good. She climbed on top and rubbed her bare legs up and down my thighs while she rubbed my back. On the flip, the negotiations began. Settled on 120 for FS (probably could have got her down to 100). She ran her tongue along my thighs before moving on to a CBJ. It was great and I didn't even know she had slipped the cover on with her mouth when she started. This was followed by CG position (BJ was better). The whole experience was pricey but will likely repeat.

ScotM26
11-28-17, 21:18
Decided to take a longer road trip to the green spa. I was greeted at the door by an old woman and she led to a room where I was greeted by a taller, mid-thirties woman, nice looking, with a very short skirt and huge Ds. Opted for the hour (80) and the massage was decent. Not the best, but good. She climbed on top and rubbed her bare legs up and down my thighs while she rubbed my back. On the flip, the negotiations began. Settled on 120 for FS (probably could have got her down to 100). She ran her tongue along my thighs before moving on to a CBJ. It was great and I didn't even know she had slipped the cover on with her mouth when she started. This was followed by CG position (BJ was better). The whole experience was pricey but will likely repeat.Very pricey, everytime I have gone all that was there was an older lady that I didn't want touching me.

The 2nd time I was stopped at the door and told the massage lady didn't show up for her shift.

Cozy Spa in the same town, is hit and miss. All depends on who is working and normally its 80 for hour and 60 for HE. Way over priced.

Soldier70
11-28-17, 22:18
I've been to 17 State St in Troy numerous times over the past 2 years or so and have never left unhappy. FS has never been on the menu though, usually a HJ he. The one time I had a BBBJ was with the older woman. I just threw it out there and she surprisingly agreed. Didn't even discuss tip, she just asked if I wanted to taste her as she did me and I couldn't say no. The girls there change frequently but mamasan has been pretty much a constant so if you don't mind older you could go further. Ended up tipping her 80 and she was pleased with that.

17 State St. When I went got HE, tits out. This was likely over year ago. I stopped in recently just to see who was there and an older woman was there, wearing fishnet sockings and hot pants. They are not legit.

Hoosick St. Went there early this year and got lots of tease, tit sucking. Heard from someone in pm that they give HE and one of them lets you play with her.

Don't think this ecactly contradicts Ambien, but think these places are less legit than he said.

BTW Ambien you never clarified which place had the hot young women you posted, about few weeks ago. Was it Osborn or Door 9.

Grottos
12-02-17, 11:11
See new ad on BP for a place ad says is on Sherman St in Albany. Ad looks like ads for 1760, mentions Nuru and back to back, says they have 5 girls.

Just FYI.

Walker22
12-02-17, 14:34
Has anyone been here recently? The first reviews weren't very good. Looking for someplace new. If I go, I'll report, but I'd appreciate any info.

David Peter
12-02-17, 14:48
The young and cute girl Joey left. There is one 40's woman working there. No English. She is small size in everything. Massage was ok and went beyond 1 hour. HE with UTC roaming. Allowed kitty play. Happy with $40 tip. I would not repeat.

JcFireDog1247
12-04-17, 12:51
See new ad on BP for a place ad says is on Sherman St in Albany. Ad looks like ads for 1760, mentions Nuru and back to back, says they have 5 girls.

Just FYI.Has anyone gone to this place on Sherman st in Albany.

Walker22
12-04-17, 16:30
Has anyone gone to this place on Sherman st in Albany.I just finished driving down Sherman Street and couldn't see the place. Anybody with any luck?

AllBenny
12-04-17, 16:43

BTW Ambien you never clarified which place had the hot young women you posted, about few weeks ago. Was it Osborn or Door 9.I have been to the one on Manning in Albany. Phone starts with 518-419.2nd. Time there being the optimist as I am thought there might be a happy ending there at the end, she gave me a big hug on departure last time so I was hopeful. Pretty lady, not your average girl. She is 60 and in great shape. And I have seen 40 year olds in much worse shape. She is actually intelligent and quite pretty but strictly legit. Still worth 65 + tip as it's a nice place to go and a good massage, she knows what she is doing.

Sooooo. Wanting to get my itch scratched I ventured over to Hoosic street in Brunswick and got the older one, who I have had before somewhere. Good hard massage but she spent much to much time on my back. No legs to speak of. When I gave the universal sign by touching her ass she said no touch. So I struck out. Maybe Hoosic had a scare but no dice on a HE. Won't go back. I guess my next trip is Latham Rt. 9.

DC Guy
12-04-17, 18:05
Has anyone been here recently? The first reviews weren't very good. Looking for someplace new. If I go, I'll report, but I'd appreciate any info.I was there 2 weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon. I walked in and stepped to the left and a early 40's cute with some baby fat asian woman came running to greet me directing me to the room on the right. $45 for the house for 30 minutes and she left while I got comfortable. She gave a decent massage and really relaxed my sore back muscles. She pressed her crotch into my arms on both sides as she worked around the table.
She took the towel draping my buttocks off and warmed some baby oil in her hands before reaching under. I let her go at for about 5 minutes and flipped over and she continued while I pushed her sweater and bra up for full access to nice form bee's. I left after about 15 minutes leaving a tip of $40. Only issue I had was the damn smoke detector low battery beep the whole. Gave me a headache which is why I ended the session early. I'd go back if the parking wasn't so close to Central Ave. I know too many people in the area! I'll have to park over by the funeral home and walk a block next time.

Tiba3
12-04-17, 22:46
I just finished driving down Sherman Street and couldn't see the place. Anybody with any luck?I did the same thing: I suspect it's the place at the corner of S Lake, judging by the way the store-front windows are completely blacked out. I couldn't identify any single other place with any possible signs.

I'd be cautious about strolling around that part of town carrying a wad of cash though.

Nate2422
12-06-17, 08:07
I did the same thing: I suspect it's the place at the corner of S Lake, judging by the way the store-front windows are completely blacked out. I couldn't identify any single other place with any possible signs.

I'd be cautious about strolling around that part of town carrying a wad of cash though.I went there yesterday. Called got a text with address. Just going to say it's like they got tiered of paying for hotel rooms. So I walked in was created by a decent looking Asian woman for this area.

Went up stairs and she asked how long I said half hour. She said no 1 hr. I said only have enough for half hour. So I get dressed and laid down. She then asked for tip. LOL. I said no tip. Just gave you everything I had. So then she tried to rush me out the door about as quick as I came in. All in all it might work if you are in a pinch. 140 roses for the hh. I myself will probably not go back.

Walker22
12-06-17, 16:12
Decided to try Osborne again yesterday and the door was answered by a small, older-looking woman with terrible teeth. Decided not to stay, so I gave the portrait place a try. A woman named Ricky answered. Not a young chick, but she gave a very good massage and on the flip she unveiled a nice set of C's with great nipples and gave a very enjoyable HE. Seems there was another provider in the building at the time; would like to have seen what she looked like. My only reservation about the place (other than it appearing a bit worn and using shower curtains for doors) was that it seemed that she was recycling the same towel for the next customer (how many times had it been used before?) and it didn't look like she went to any great effort to clean up the table for the next person.

TG841
12-07-17, 00:33
I know this is not what we're all looking for here. However, if you're down for a great full hour massage check Wellness Foot Spa out 1531 a Central Ave, Colonie. They just doubled their size.

No funny business here. It's $45/ hr. I give a $35 tip because I don't think they get any part of the cost. The tip is all they get and they work really hard and do an amazing job.

I had Yoyo today. I also recommend Iris who has some great cranial pressure point stuff happening. They both always amaze me with crazy new stuff.

If anyone has a good place you're keeping secret, please PM me. I'm looking for a change of pace.

DaleFrank
12-07-17, 20:55
http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-love/30418118

Frinky
12-13-17, 23:32
I know this is not what we're all looking for here. However, if you're down for a great full hour massage check Wellness Foot Spa out 1531 a Central Ave, Colonie. They just doubled their size.

No funny business here. It's $45/ hr. I give a $35 tip because I don't think they get any part of the cost. The tip is all they get and they work really hard and do an amazing job.

I had Yoyo today. I also recommend Iris who has some great cranial pressure point stuff happening. They both always amaze me with crazy new stuff.

If anyone has a good place you're keeping secret, please PM me. I'm looking for a change of pace.Who is the older lady there, short hair, not much English? She is magical.

She also hushed a few women that were rudely yakking away in the two stalls next to ours. I laughed and she mumbled something in Chinese that probably wasn't good.

Frink.

TinMan357
12-14-17, 07:45
Needed a massage so I decided to head over to the new one at the old portrait building on central and maple, got there and rang the bell, a oriental lady around 35 ish answered and took me to the roomon the right, it had a door LOL, got undressed and laid down, another monger showed up but she told him come back in an hr, LOL, she was the only one there, she was short, long hair, alittle bit of a mommy pouch, but attractive, she asked if I wanted it hard or medium, I said hard, of course LOL, she draped me with towels and started, the rub was bye far the best I have had at any of these massage parlors in this area, the towels stayed on for about 15 minutes, then out comes the oil, I must say she really worked all the soar musclesand took her time on my back, arms neck, she did grind her her pussy into my arms while massaging me, and yes the smoke detector is still beeping lmao, on the flip she went rite to the tug, but she played alot of attention to the boys before the oil, alot of utc roaming and she had nice c cups, then I lost my stress, she cleaned me up, draped more clean towels over me and proceeded to massage my thighs, legs and feet, she actually put my socks on me while laying down, and dressed me and put my boots on at the end, great massage, he,and dressed me LOL, will definitelyrepeat, best massage at a rub and tug I've ever had, didn't ask for d's but I didn't care about it at the time. 60 for house and 60 tip, and I never tip 60 inless full service is involved.

DirkIcky
12-16-17, 15:10
I posted this on the other site but here goes. I stopped by the RT 7 AMP. Latham just past the big medical building on rt 7 westbound. Pull in to the parking lot with two hair saloons. Shares the building with a CPA. Go to door that says Cottage. No AMP signs at all curtains drawn tight and only indicator is the street # is a neon sign in the window. Only a AMP would do that. Ring bell and go right in no appt or call ahead. Says. 65 I give. 8 and never get change. Get average msg. Gets to the boys and I encourage more. I grabbed her ass and rub OTC Flip and she starts kissing my cock then the negotiations she wants 100 for fuckie I say no way give her. 4 and she pushed for more so give. 2 This with the original. 8 means I am out 1. 4 and no flipping way I am paying more. She gets condom for CBJ which was so so then the CFS. Only one position standing mish with her on table lifting legs. She is tight and I fucked her hard. This moved the msg. Table several feet towards wall. I finish in bag but am still hard so I keep going for another 5 minutes. Then she said all done at the hr mark. I said I paid for a hour and she said no that went to fuckie since I didn't give her the $. She was not bad looking 40 why / o nice ass for a asian, b cup that look a lot bigger in the padded bra. Well I TOFTT and probably would not repeat. I actual wanted a msg and HE since my back was stiff but once CFS offered I forgot why I went.

IvyLeaman
12-18-17, 15:45
Based on Tinmans report a few days ago I thought I'd give this place a try. There was only one woman working. Her name was Sofia, pretty chunky, about a 2 or 3 on the scale IMHO. I was there so I figured at least get a massage. Paid 60 for an hour. Massage was ok but nothing great. No pussy grinding like Tinman got and based on his description I'm sure this was a new woman for the place. On the flip I figured I'd see what if any extras were available. No FS. She said I could touch her for 60. I said 40. She said 40 for an HE. I said fine and because she was kind of ugly I didn't care if I roamed or not. Pretty good technique on the HJ. I definitely got the full hour but unless I hear of some good looking woman there will not repeat.

TinMan357
12-19-17, 07:50
Based on Tinmans report a few days ago I thought I'd give this place a try. There was only one woman working. Her name was Sofia, pretty chunky, about a 2 or 3 on the scale IMHO. I was there so I figured at least get a massage. Paid 60 for an hour. Massage was ok but nothing great. No pussy grinding like Tinman got and based on his description I'm sure this was a new woman for the place. On the flip I figured I'd see what if any extras were available. No FS. She said I could touch her for 60. I said 40. She said 40 for an HE. I said fine and because she was kind of ugly I didn't care if I roamed or not. Pretty good technique on the HJ. I definitely got the full hour but unless I hear of some good looking woman there will not repeat.Wow I had no haggling or mention of tip, she just did her thing LOL, she was chunky, but the massage was very good. And she had nice tits.

Grottos
12-19-17, 09:56
Read the recent report on Portrait with dismay, appears its now 3 good reports, 2 bad, for that place.

I was really looking forward to going there, now not so sure; if I do go am I going to be able to tell the good masseuse from the bad based on appearance? Having never seen either, and with some similarities in their descriptions, not so sure. I would just leave if the bad one answered, but not certain I would know.

I continue to be amazed a basic business rule. Provide a consistent experience. Is not followed by these places. It seems whoever owns a place should be able to make clear to whoever is working what to do, to ensure consistency. I am not asking for any type of experience, I am just saying whatever the experience is. And its fine if different places have different standards. Let it be consistent for each given place.

I used to think you Spa was the one really consistent place, but my last 3 times there have declined, and now doesn't appear each women is the same (Mya gives a different experience), and the 2 I thought I could count on the experience was not as good with each last time.

So I don't know who is consistent now. The reports on nearly all the places here, as well as private conversations I have, seem to indicate no one is completely consistent.

Walker22
12-19-17, 16:51
Read the recent report on Portrait with dismay, appears its now 3 good reports, 2 bad, for that place.

I was really looking forward to going there, now not so sure; if I do go am I going to be able to tell the good masseuse from the bad based on appearance? Having never seen either, and with some similarities in their descriptions, not so sure. I would just leave if the bad one answered, but not certain I would know.

I continue to be amazed a basic business rule. Provide a consistent experience. Is not followed by these places. It seems whoever owns a place should be able to make clear to whoever is working what to do, to ensure consistency. I am not asking for any type of experience, I am just saying whatever the experience is. And its fine if different places have different standards. Let it be consistent for each given place.

I used to think you Spa was the one really consistent place, but my last 3 times there have declined, and now doesn't appear each women is the same (Mya gives a different experience), and the 2 I thought I could count on the experience was not as good with each last time.

So I don't know who is consistent now. The reports on nearly all the places here, as well as private conversations I have, seem to indicate no one is completely consistent.The one I had at portrait. Ricki - was good. I wish TinMan had written the name of his woman. I think we should make it a point to ask names (which I haven't always done) in order to provide full reports.

Meltdown1
12-20-17, 09:07
I posted this on the other site but here goes. I stopped by the RT 7 AMP. Latham just past the big medical building on rt 7 westbound. Pull in to the parking lot with two hair saloons. Shares the building with a CPA. Go to door that says Cottage. No AMP signs at all curtains drawn tight and only indicator is the street # is a neon sign in the window. Only a AMP would do that. Ring bell and go right in no appt or call ahead. Says. 65 I give. 8 and never get change. Get average msg. Gets to the boys and I encourage more. I grabbed her ass and rub OTC Flip and she starts kissing my cock then the negotiations she wants 100 for fuckie I say no way give her. 4 and she pushed for more so give. 2 This with the original. 8 means I am out 1. 4 and no flipping way I am paying more. She gets condom for CBJ which was so so then the CFS. Only one position standing mish with her on table lifting legs. She is tight and I fucked her hard. This moved the msg. Table several feet towards wall. I finish in bag but am still hard so I keep going for another 5 minutes. Then she said all done at the hr mark. I said I paid for a hour and she said no that went to fuckie since I didn't give her the $. She was not bad looking 40 why / o nice ass for a asian, b cup that look a lot bigger in the padded bra. Well I TOFTT and probably would not repeat. I actual wanted a msg and HE since my back was stiff but once CFS offered I forgot why I went.This place is directly across the street from the state LEO barracks. This doesn't seem a bit. Um. Risky?

DirkIcky
12-20-17, 11:46
This place is directly across the street from the state LEO barracks. This doesn't seem a bit. Um. Risky?Maybe if the place was blatantly in your face with signage. Honestly there is not one single sign on a non descript building. AMPs are not illegal so it wouldn't matter where it is located. Now if it was me that owned the business hell no I wouldn't put it there. I felt comfortable when I was there but then again I was only looking for a msg and HE.

SnoBallGuy
12-20-17, 19:10
Maybe if the place was blatantly in your face with signage. Honestly there is not one single sign on a non descript building. AMPs are not illegal so it wouldn't matter where it is located. Now if it was me that owned the business hell no I wouldn't put it there. I felt comfortable when I was there but then again I was only looking for a msg and HE.They are probably the best customers who visit most often.

IvyLeaman
12-23-17, 15:45
Based on DirkIcky's report from a few days ago I gave this place a try. Paid 65 for an hr, no problem. Good half hour massage, no problem. On the flip, negotiations started. I agreed to 100 for CFS and that's where the problems started. The woman (I think her name was Haily or something like that) tried to get the cover on with her mouth while I was still totally limp. She sucked on me just enough until I was maybe half hard, pulled her pants down, and lay back on the massage table. I told her I wasn't hard enough yet to stick it in and she got real pissy, grumbling before sucking on me for a few more seconds. Well, that wasn't enough to get me fully hard and try as I might couldn't get it to go in; and the more she bitched the softer I got. I knew I'd just wasted $100. I tried to get her to blow me some more but she wasn't into doing that so I ended up settling for a very expensive HE. After I came there was still 15 minutes left but I started getting dressed anyway. She knew I wasn't happy and offered more massage but I said no thanks. She tried to be nice then and said next time 50 for BBBJ and I said I'd think about it. With the house fee that would still be at least 100 for a half hour. I've never gotten such shabby treatment at an AMP in my life and will never spend another dime there, period. Fuck that place! The next day I had a much better time with an Asian FS BP ad at one of the usual places on Central Ave for 45 less.

MgPriest
12-23-17, 20:26
Based on DirkIcky's report from a few days ago I gave this place a try. Paid 65 for an hr, no problem. Good half hour massage, no problem. On the flip, negotiations started. I agreed to 100 for CFS and that's where the problems started. The woman (I think her name was Haily or something like that) tried to get the cover on with her mouth while I was still totally limp. She sucked on me just enough until I was maybe half hard, pulled her pants down, and lay back on the massage table. I told her I wasn't hard enough yet to stick it in and she got real pissy, grumbling before sucking on me for a few more seconds. Well, that wasn't enough to get me fully hard and try as I might couldn't get it to go in; and the more she bitched the softer I got. I knew I'd just wasted $100. I tried to get her to blow me some more but she wasn't into doing that so I ended up settling for a very expensive HE. After I came there was still 15 minutes left but I started getting dressed anyway. She knew I wasn't happy and offered more massage but I said no thanks. She tried to be nice then and said next time 50 for BBBJ and I said I'd think about it. With the house fee that would still be at least 100 for a half hour. I've never gotten such shabby treatment at an AMP in my life and will never spend another dime there, period. Fuck that place! The next day I had a much better time with an Asian FS BP ad at one of the usual places on Central Ave for 45 less.Which spa on central did you hit up I too was let down by lathams place the pricing is too high.

Grottos
12-23-17, 22:36
Wonder if it was the same woman.

DirkIcky
12-25-17, 13:59
Based on DirkIcky's report from a few days ago I gave this place a try. Paid 65 for an hr, no problem. Good half hour massage, no problem. On the flip, negotiations started. I agreed to 100 for CFS and that's where the problems started. The woman (I think her name was Haily or something like that) tried to get the cover on with her mouth while I was still totally limp. She sucked on me just enough until I was maybe half hard, pulled her pants down, and lay back on the massage table. I told her I wasn't hard enough yet to stick it in and she got real pissy, grumbling before sucking on me for a few more seconds. Well, that wasn't enough to get me fully hard and try as I might couldn't get it to go in; and the more she bitched the softer I got. I knew I'd just wasted $100. I tried to get her to blow me some more but she wasn't into doing that so I ended up settling for a very expensive HE. After I came there was still 15 minutes left but I started getting dressed anyway. She knew I wasn't happy and offered more massage but I said no thanks. She tried to be nice then and said next time 50 for BBBJ and I said I'd think about it. With the house fee that would still be at least 100 for a half hour. I've never gotten such shabby treatment at an AMP in my life and will never spend another dime there, period. Fuck that place! The next day I had a much better time with an Asian FS BP ad at one of the usual places on Central Ave for 45 less.I am sorry for the bad time Ivy. I did try to give a honest review. I apologize if I made the place seem better then it was. Sounds like you got a different chic not that is a excuse. Did she have a really big tattoo on her stomach?

IvyLeaman
12-26-17, 14:21
Which spa on central did you hit up I too was let down by lathams place the pricing is too high.It was one of the many Asian BP ads not under Massages but Women / men section. There are always 5 or 6 a day.

IvyLeaman
12-26-17, 14:28
I am sorry for the bad time Ivy. I did try to give a honest review. I apologize if I made the place seem better then it was. Sounds like you got a different chic not that is a excuse. Did she have a really big tattoo on her stomach?It's not your fault DirkIcky that the broad had an attitude problem. She took the money quick enough but wanted to do as little as possible for it. I never saw her stomach, just her pussy. I've never had an AMP attendant actually get mad / huffy like that. She shouldn't have taken my money if she didn't want to work a little. She got me for 100 but will never get my business again. The Asian numbers for FS under the women / men ads always deliver with no hassle. The AMP scene around here has gotten pretty weak.

JTanaka2323
12-26-17, 15:30
Went to Troy on state st they didn't take card so told me to go Latham eastern zen spa. Has anyone ever been to this one? I'd like to try it out.

Grottos
12-26-17, 22:33
[Dude, the posts immediately below are about Latham AMP, and there are plenty of other posts on it too QUOTE=JTanaka2323;3666831 Went to Troy on state st they didn't take card so told me to go Latham eastern zen spa. Has anyone ever been to this one? I'd like to try it out. QUOTE.

BackPlay23
12-27-17, 10:38
Has anyone had more then an HE here. Anything bad about this one?

BroncoBuck77
12-27-17, 12:46
[Dude, thepostsimmediatelybelowareaboutLathamAMP, andthereareplentyofotherpostsonittooQUOTE=JTanaka2323;3666831 WenttoTroyonstatesttheydidn'ttakecardsotoldmetogoLathameasternzenspa. Hasanyoneeverbeentothisone? I'dliketotryitout. QUOTE. Eastern Zen Spa is on Route 9 north of circle near the Lexus dealer. I did a review several weeks ago. It was good not great. Tried to go back last Monday because it is on my way home. No cars in parking lot, Open sign was flashing. No one answered door. Had a sheet of paper with a phone number to call if no answer. Didn't feel like waiting. You can see my other review for more detail.

Route 7 place is on, well, Route 7 across from the NY State Police barracks. The most recent reviews are for this place. I personally haven't tried yet as the reviews show inconsistent experiences.

IvyLeaman
12-27-17, 15:39
Has anybody been to Green Flower lately, that is if Wendy is still in business?

Grottos
12-27-17, 17:49
Egg on my face!

Sorry didn't realize there were 2 places in Latham.

Eastern Zen Spa is on Route 9 north of circle near the Lexus dealer. I did a review several weeks ago. It was good not great. Tried to go back last Monday because it is on my way home. No cars in parking lot, Open sign was flashing. No one answered door. Had a sheet of paper with a phone number to call if no answer. Didn't feel like waiting. You can see my other review for more detail.

Route 7 place is on, well, Route 7 across from the NY State Police barracks. The most recent reviews are for this place. I personally haven't tried yet as the reviews show inconsistent experiences.

AllBenny
12-27-17, 23:34
Egg on my face!

Sorry didn't realize there were 2 places in Latham.Seems like there might only be 1 girl working there at times. My last time thru was a couple of weeks ago, she said ten min and put me in a room to wait my turn.

Not great not bad.

BroncoBuck77
12-28-17, 15:48
Egg on my face!

Sorry didn't realize there were 2 places in Latham.We are becoming a bustling hub of Asian poon.

MasterBlaster8
12-29-17, 02:41
Has anybody been to Green Flower lately, that is if Wendy is still in business?I went there during the summer. I believe I saw an ad for her late November. Early December on BP.

I often think about going there. The message is good. I think she reuses the towel that mr. Happy is on when you are your stomach. Which turns me off when my big head is in charge.

Grottos
12-29-17, 14:32
I drive by there fairly often and Open sign is usually lit up, although not always. I've heard others say she's the only one there, if so makes sense that she needs time off sometimes.

I personally haven't been there for over a year, around 3 or 4 years ago I went there several times, had both her and others working with her at the time.

I would recommend it, don't know that its the best place around but its good.

Walker22
12-29-17, 16:47
While it seems there may be more AMPs, it seems more frustrating lately; you don't know what you"ll get from place to place and even if you return to the same place you have no idea what or who you'll get from week to week or month to month.

BackPlay23
12-30-17, 05:03
Anyone recommend an AMP with a good table shower. PM ok.

Denny671
12-30-17, 14:00
Anyone have experience with AMP on Sherman St in Albany. Safe, clean?

DelMarMan
12-30-17, 16:16
I live 2 hours away from Albany and only get to the AMP's once every few months. Is you Spa on State St. In Schenectady still open? Is Sunny still there? Thanks.

Flying Along
12-30-17, 19:47
Anyone recommend an AMP with a good table shower. PM ok.I know there was one 3 miles from Rivers Casino, V Vrank.

Grottos
12-30-17, 23:02
You Spa is still open. My understanding is Sunny still works there but not very often.

1760 State has a table shower.

And to Walker: I agree. I'd rather have 3 solid spas than 12 erratic ones.

Noel1176
01-01-18, 18:42
You Spa is still open. My understanding is Sunny still works there but not very often.

And to Walker: I agree. I'd rather have 3 solid spas than 12 erratic ones.Yes, Sunny works there every so often. She's such a doll, I wish she was there more.

Walker22
01-02-18, 13:08
Anyone recommend an AMP with a good table shower. PM ok.Though I haven't been to the AMP on Route 9 in Latham in a while, the last time I was there they had a table shower. (I wish they had a back door entrance there; I feel conspicuous at the door on Route 9.).

MasterBlaster8
01-02-18, 17:17

And to Walker: I agree. I'd rather have 3 solid spas than 12 erratic ones.Are thy legit Table showers at 1760. I think the last time I was there it was a spray bottle and paper towel. Nothing like have seen in Atlantic City.

Member #5747
01-02-18, 23:23
Has anyone had more then an HE here. Anything bad about this one?Nothing more for me anyway. The only bad thing about that place is the front room has windows facing the sidewalk. In the warmer months you can hear people walking by and dinner conversations from nearby cafes. One of the women there works out a great massage but uses a LOT of oil. Seriously. Exxon Valdez levels of oil.

Walker22
01-04-18, 16:08
I saw an add for nuru massage on backpage. Is that supposed to be the place on Rte 7 across from the State Police? Has anyone heard anything?

Omg1220
01-07-18, 13:38
Been laying low lately and quite frankly my recent AMP experiences have been very lackluster. Until yesterday. Went to 1760 and got new girl. Sissy. 30 ish, super cute, shorter hair and ok English. Zero fat on her body and nice Bs with big brown nips. So so massage but exquisite albeit expensive ending, but worth every penny. Got her naked for B2 B which she really excelled at. Nice Russian, kissing of inner thighs, semi nuru type experience. She really seemed into it, but for 70+100 she should have been! Worth every penny to me, as you can spend 110 total for robotic milking or you get a trip to heaven for 60 more. I will remember this one for a long time!

Probably a 9+ on the AMP scale. Has a butterfly tattoo on her belly. I hate the upsell and haggle at this place but if she's supplying, I'm demanding! Finally. Something worthy of sharing! Hit the ATM and do yourself a favor. More was on the menu but I only had the 100 and it was "more" for lip service. How much? I don't know. Assuming covered, but not discussed.

I shot off in between her B's and basted her like a Taiwanese turkey. Pretty sure I surprised her and the clean up in aisle 2 took a bit of time. Oh well. Probably in my top 3 AMP experiences of all time, out of 100+ I'm guessing.

IvyLeaman
01-07-18, 14:51
I had some business in Ballston yesterday and while there stopped at the Spa just off the main drag. If it wasn't so far away as time is always an issue for me I'd definitely make it a regular stop. Nice warm private rooms, no space heaters. I got a woman named Amy, an 8 on the AMP scale who gave me an excellent massage, the best I've had an awhile. OTC was allowed and some UTC near the end. I had offered her some tongue action and she said next time. 60 for an hour plus the usual 40 tip with no complaints or haggling, no shorting of time. Sorry for the short report but if your up that way stop by. I wish they had service like that closer to home.

IvyLeaman
01-07-18, 14:55
Been laying low lately and quite frankly my recent AMP experiences have been very lackluster. Until yesterday. Went to 1760 and got new girl. Sissy. 30 ish, super cute, shorter hair and ok English. Zero fat on her body and nice Bs with big brown nips. So so massage but exquisite albeit expensive ending, but worth every penny. Got her naked for B2 B which she really excelled at. Nice Russian, kissing of inner thighs, semi nuru type experience. She really seemed into it, but for 70+100 she should have been! Worth every penny to me, as you can spend 110 total for robotic milking or you get a trip to heaven for 60 more. I will remember this one for a long time!

Probably a 9+ on the AMP scale. Has a butterfly tattoo on her belly. I hate the upsell and haggle at this place but if she's supplying, I'm demanding! Finally. Something worthy of sharing! Hit the ATM and do yourself a favor. More was on the menu but I only had the 100 and it was "more" for lip service. How much? I don't know. Assuming covered, but not discussed.

I shot off in between her B's and basted her like a Taiwanese turkey. Pretty sure I surprised her and the clean up in aisle 2 took a bit of time. Oh well. Probably in my top 3 AMP experiences of all time, out of 100+ I'm guessing.

]I'm glad you had a good time but if I was spending that much I'd want full service.

John8934
01-08-18, 18:44
In seek of an AMP which doesn't require a large upfront tip, I recently visited Fuller Rd for the first time. I was greeted by an older woman. Quite old looking imo and asked if anyone else was available. Fortunately, a younger woman named Tracey was available. Probably 30's, fit, very enthusiastic and happy. Her massage was very good and I enjoyed grabbing her little ass. While still on my stomach, I raised by hips which put my ass in the air to give her access to tease before the flip. I was a bit surprised when she ended up giving me a prostate massage to completion. I hadn't experience that before. I'm still unsure if she had her other hand on my dick or not. It was an interesting and fun experience. But prevented me from any utc action. It was 65 for the hr and she seemed very happy with my 40 tip and asked me to return. The no haggling was very refreshing. I think I will, but was turned off by the sheets on the table. They were very random and appeared old. I'm wondering if they change them between clients. Anyone know if they're changed or not?

Thank Omg1220 and IvyLeaman for their reviews yesterday. They both sound like great options to check out and the sort of information I've been looking for. I called 1760 and unfortunately Sissy (or is it CiCi?) won't be back until Saturday. Yes, I know she'll be looking for an upfront tip. But it sounds like she may be worth it. With Sissy unavailable, I had hoped to make it to Ballston Spa to for a massage with Amy, but unfortunately time did not allow. Ahhh. Striking out today is disappointing. I could really use a good massage and / or a good BBBJ! I'm open to suggestions and appreciate seeing new reviews, which motivated me to return the favor.

Be safe.

John.

SnoBallGuy
01-08-18, 19:39
In seek of an AMP which doesn't require a large upfront tip, I recently visited Fuller Rd for the first time. I was greeted by an older woman. Quite old looking imo and asked if anyone else was available. Fortunately, a younger woman named Tracey was available. Probably 30's, fit, very enthusiastic and happy. Her massage was very good and I enjoyed grabbing her little ass. While still on my stomach, I raised by hips which put my ass in the air to give her access to tease before the flip. I was a bit surprised when she ended up giving me a prostate massage to completion. I hadn't experience that before. I'm still unsure if she had her other hand on my dick or not. It was an interesting and fun experience. But prevented me from any utc action. It was 65 for the hr and she seemed very happy with my 40 tip and asked me to return. The no haggling was very refreshing. I think I will, but was turned off by the sheets on the table. They were very random and appeared old. I'm wondering if they change them between clients. Anyone know if they're changed or not?

Thank Omg1220 and IvyLeaman for their reviews yesterday. They both sound like great options to check out and the sort of information I've been looking for. I called 1760 and unfortunately Sissy (or is it CiCi?) won't be back until Saturday. Yes, I know she'll be looking for an upfront tip. But it sounds like she may be worth it. With Sissy unavailable, I had hoped to make it to Ballston Spa to for a massage with Amy, but unfortunately time did not allow. Ahhh. Striking out today is disappointing. I could really use a good massage and / or a good BBBJ! I'm open to suggestions and appreciate seeing new reviews, which motivated me to return the favor.

Be safe.

John.I have been there a few times I agree about the service & no haggle pricing, as for the sheets I am suspect of that too so I bring a oversized beach towel to put down that I lay on. Better safe than sorry.

SubtleWalrus
01-09-18, 17:29
I went to Fuller this week. It was an older woman Lisa there. I was a little disappointed with how old, but I thought her body was above average for her age, so I was still cool with it. Nice, firm thin legs and ass which I like. I'm always too chicken to ask if someone younger is around because I don't want to make anyone feel bad. Haha.

Anyway, I got 30 minutes for .45. Like others said, sheets a little suspect but I took my chances. Decent massage. Kind of hard, but that's what I asked for. The teasing and roaming pre-flip was very, very good. She was a pro at that! Hot towel to clean me up then had me flip. No negotiations or tip discussion, just went to the HE. Again it was one of the best HE I've ever had. Perfect pressure and pace. I'm an ass and thighs guy so my hands were OTC roaming all over there. After that was done with, she continued to massage my front until the 30 minutes was up. I tipped 40 for overall damage being 85. Very good value! I'll likely be back there again.

Walker22
01-15-18, 15:00
I went to Fuller this week. It was an older woman Lisa there. I was a little disappointed with how old, but I thought her body was above average for her age, so I was still cool with it. Nice, firm thin legs and ass which I like. I'm always too chicken to ask if someone younger is around because I don't want to make anyone feel bad. Haha.

Anyway, I got 30 minutes for .45. Like others said, sheets a little suspect but I took my chances. Decent massage. Kind of hard, but that's what I asked for. The teasing and roaming pre-flip was very, very good. She was a pro at that! Hot towel to clean me up then had me flip. No negotiations or tip discussion, just went to the HE. Again it was one of the best HE I've ever had. Perfect pressure and pace. I'm an ass and thighs guy so my hands were OTC roaming all over there. After that was done with, she continued to massage my front until the 30 minutes was up. I tipped 40 for overall damage being 85. Very good value! I'll likely be back there again.I used to feel bad if I didn't go with whoever answered the door at an AMP. Lately, though, if I can't find something attractive in the woman who answers I just move on to another place, hoping that I can find someone halfway decent. We get screwed too often at these places with haggling, bad massages, etc. ; might as well try to have some standards.

Grottos
01-15-18, 16:50
Went here recently.

Sophia answered. I seem to recall she was on one of the bad reports here. I hemmed and hawed wasn't sure what to do didn't want to be impolite but $100 is a good amt for me o didn't want to waste that. Fortunately, she called in another woman, Anna.

Anna may have been a woman described in couple reports, not sure. She had long black hair, was around 5'6" or so, probably C cup, maybe round 40 slight paunch perhaps but attractive. Anyway went with her.

She gave a great massage. Was very polite, kept calling me "sir" and asking if things were alright. She spoke better English than most, and smiled alot.

Only negative was suddenly playing coy on the flip, saying boss would be mad etc, and going into asking about tips, but that only lasted about a minute.

Experience seemed similar to the good reports here.

Definitely recommend ask for her, Anna.

SubtleWalrus
01-16-18, 17:00
Yeah I'm with you there. I'm okay with some flaws if there is something about the masseuse that I find attractive. For the Fuller Rd masseuse, even though she was older, I was into her body and thought her face was okay, so I decided to stay. The MILF angle was working for me that day. If they are old, fat, and ugly, I will often make up an excuse like "I left my money in the car", but then just drive off.

I used to feel bad if I didn't go with whoever answered the door at an AMP. Lately, though, if I can't find something attractive in the woman who answers I just move on to another place, hoping that I can find someone halfway decent. We get screwed too often at these places with haggling, bad massages, etc. ; might as well try to have some standards.

Schenectadysam
01-17-18, 13:04
I looked back 15 pages for some intel and found nothing. Does any one have anything to report on Sarah? Legit?

DelMarMan
01-17-18, 13:14
I'm not that familiar with the Albany area. Is someone able to explain where the Portrait Place is? Is it on Central Avenue?

MasterBlaster8
01-18-18, 14:43
Has anyone been to the Harmony Tantra massage by goddess Inanna. I have been intrigue by here for awhile. I look forward for a visit in the close future. Thank You.

http://harmonytantra.com/goddess-inanna-2/

Theer1133
01-18-18, 20:27
Has anyone been to the Harmony Tantra massage by goddess Inanna. I have been intrigue by here for awhile. I look forward for a visit in the close future. Thank You.

http://harmonytantra.com/goddess-inanna-2/I saw her about 8 months ago, she's a cool lady, not bad looking however pics are from when she was younger. The whole service though is kind of a scam. It's one of those "progressive" things where first visit nothing but a massage. Second visit you MAY get HJ and third visit they lead you to believe FS is on menu. By the time you get just to HJ stage, you're blowing $300. So for me, no thanks.

AllBenny
01-18-18, 23:05
I saw her about 8 months ago, she's a cool lady, not bad looking however pics are from when she was younger. The whole service though is kind of a scam. It's one of those "progressive" things where first visit nothing but a massage. Second visit you MAY get HJ and third visit they lead you to believe FS is on menu. By the time you get just to HJ stage, you're blowing $300. So for me, no thanks.Same here. Agree 100%.

Schenectadysam
01-19-18, 07:52
I saw her about 8 months ago, she's a cool lady, not bad looking however pics are from when she was younger. The whole service though is kind of a scam. It's one of those "progressive" things where first visit nothing but a massage. Second visit you MAY get HJ and third visit they lead you to believe FS is on menu. By the time you get just to HJ stage, you're blowing $300. So for me, no thanks.Has anyone ever actually gotten a HJ form this lady? Or anything else for that matter??

PeaceFortitude
01-19-18, 08:36
Has anyone ever actually gotten a HJ form this lady? Or anything else for that matter??Yes, on 2nd visit and thereafter. To be fair, she is absolutely a great choice if you are legitimately interested in the world of Tantra. She has deep expertise and knowledge, is playfully inventive, and genuinely strives to provide value from a Tantra and therapeutic perspective. If erotic FBSM is your goal, she is probably not the right choice, and my sense is that she is not trying to be that. I originally booked with her after having an amazingly intimate and soulful session with a Tantra provider in Asheville, North Carolina and was therefore eager to learn more.

And of course, everything I just said is based on my own experience and as always YMMV.

Noel1176
01-19-18, 22:49
I recently had the pleasure, this past Monday, of a visit with Tracy. She's gorgeous. I really am attracted Asian women. I got the 1 hour massage for $65. Started on my stomach and not too long into the massage she gave me a pm And H. E. Her skills are incredible. Then we continued on with the rest of the massage. On the flip, she was able to coax me to attention again for a second H. E. When all was said and done, I left very, very happy. Gave her a $40 tip and she was quite happy too. I will repeat. She's a beautiful, in my opinion, woman who is very friendly.

Freedom2B
01-20-18, 09:01
I recently had the pleasure, this past Monday, of a visit with Tracy. She's gorgeous. I really am attracted Asian women. I got the 1 hour massage for $65. Started on my stomach and not too long into the massage she gave me a pm And H. E. Her skills are incredible. Then we continued on with the rest of the massage. On the flip, she was able to coax me to attention again for a second H. E. When all was said and done, I left very, very happy. Gave her a $40 tip and she was quite happy too. I will repeat. She's a beautiful, in my opinion, woman who is very friendly.Now THAT is a trip and tip that makes total sense and not overpaying for what you get.

Oh to be young and get a woodie 10 -15 minutes after the first stiffy subsides. Wait till you get older and it takes at least 2 hours!

Just a slippery HE or two or did your hands get to roam? Or did the puppies get let out to breath?

Noel1176
01-20-18, 20:16
Now THAT is a trip and tip that makes total sense and not overpaying for what you get.

Oh to be young and get a woodie 10 -15 minutes after the first stiffy subsides. Wait till you get older and it takes at least 2 hours!

Just a slippery HE or two or did your hands get to roam? Or did the puppies get let out to breath?I roamed. And got to pet the puppies too.

SnoBallGuy
01-20-18, 21:43
I roamed. And got to pet the puppies too.Hey man I am 60 and got 2 stiffies 1 on Monday and the second one today LOL.

DeezNuts71
01-21-18, 01:58
So, a couple of weeks ago I paid my first visit to this place. I was greeted by a very petite Asian woman in her late 40's or early 50's. The massage was good (1 hr /$65) & I got to play w / the puppies. Never caught her name.

The other day I got the itch so I returned. I was greeted by a much younger, very cute Asian woman. The massage was AMAZING (not Kira good, but the best Asian massage I ever had). I was able to get her naked for an extra fee, I feel I overpaid, but her hand techniques were excellent & I never felt rushed. She was actually quite sweet. Her name was Tina.

Have fun!

DN.

BackPlay23
01-21-18, 17:28
So, a couple of weeks ago I paid my first visit to this place. I was greeted by a very petite Asian woman in her late 40's or early 50's. The massage was good (1 hr /$65) & I got to play w / the puppies. Never caught her name.

The other day I got the itch so I returned. I was greeted by a much younger, very cute Asian woman. The massage was AMAZING (not Kira good, but the best Asian massage I ever had). I was able to get her naked for an extra fee, I feel I overpaid, but her hand techniques were excellent & I never felt rushed. She was actually quite sweet. Her name was Tina.

Have fun!

DN.How is this place? Drive by all the time and want to stop. Past reports say there very pushy in there and sometimes rude. Is the place CLEAN! Are the rooms upstairs or on main floor? I'll check it out nest Friday. Send me a pm on the tip info.

BackPlay23
01-22-18, 00:32
Do these women know when asking for full service what the he'll your talking about? Being that most of them don't know English.

BackPlay23
01-22-18, 04:21
Just noticed Van Vranken now offers nuru. Has anyone paid a visit there lately? Parking seems a bit of a hassle there. How's the area?

Freedom2B
01-22-18, 12:02
Do these women know when asking for full service what the he'll your talking about? Being that most of them don't know English.Just use sign language-ish.

HE Hjob is simple enough.

BJ is same but at you mouth with motions.

FS is make an 'O' with your thumb and index finger and with other hand, with only one finger sticking up. Do the back in forth through the O. No words necessary from you, one should think. For other items, try to be creative. For FIV, use finger near her pussie.

Real sign language for intercourse is peace sign with both hands, but one horizontal with palm up and the other, atop of it with palm down and then you bump them together about 3 times. The fingers are the legs, the hands are the bodies, the bumping is the fucking motion. A very cute deaf gal taught me that decades ago, but I never got her to not yes, after she taught me. She was marriage minded and not a first date fukking type of gal. Oh she was SOOOOO cute too.

What would anyone suggest for greek?

Foot balling should be easy enough too.

SubtleWalrus
01-22-18, 14:44
Has anyone ever actually gotten a HJ form this lady? Or anything else for that matter??I was curious to find out more about this, so I sent an email today to Goddess Inanna in Albany. I got a reply email saying that she is no longer available in Albany.

If anyone has a lead to any other tantra providers around here that at the very least give a HE, let me know.

DirkIcky
01-22-18, 18:47
Hit Fuller Rd AMP yesterday. Last time I was there I had a cute 30 why / o Korean names Trissa not sure if she is the one people call Tracey. Lucked out and got a 50 why / o named Lilly this time Really great massage. I pulled her pants down just to give a visual during HE not sure why I did it as there is no way she she turned me on. PM before and during the HE with her snatch out I popped. As I said really great message finished with the feet which felt great since I have Pantar fasciitis. So missed the cute one she will be ther Sunday but the old lady is a great massage.

Flying Along
01-22-18, 19:01
What is the house # on fuller?

I recently had the pleasure, this past Monday, of a visit with Tracy. She's gorgeous. I really am attracted Asian women. I got the 1 hour massage for $65. Started on my stomach and not too long into the massage she gave me a pm And H. E. Her skills are incredible. Then we continued on with the rest of the massage. On the flip, she was able to coax me to attention again for a second H. E. When all was said and done, I left very, very happy. Gave her a $40 tip and she was quite happy too. I will repeat. She's a beautiful, in my opinion, woman who is very friendly.

WillysWorld
01-23-18, 17:03
Does anyone have a current contact # for Erica / Summer? I lost it somehow. Please PM if you do. Thanks.

BackPlay23
01-24-18, 09:52
Has anyone been to Van Vranken lately?

David Peter
01-24-18, 20:19
Has anyone been to Van Vranken lately?I have visited Van Vranken more than 8 times. It is just very close to my place. I have never seen any girls below 30 in all my visits. My last visit was 2 months ago. The lady was 40's, non English speaking, below average look. There is no massage here. Just rubbing and table shower. Tip is around 50. From my statistics, I think you properly experience the same as I did from many previous visits. I rather go to Ballston spa or Jenny Clifton Park. Health massage on State is similar to Van Vranken, but they are more costly and often have beautiful young girls.

MasterBlaster8
01-25-18, 12:18
I tried to make an appointment a week ago thru the Email listed on the harmony web site. The reply said, that Goddess Inanna, is no longer with Harmony Tantra, and that they are looking for a new provider. I was in the mood to get an massage, so I tried contacting Tracy, & Double D. The both of them did not answer the phone. I called the Grinch, but she seemed to have too much of an attitude on the phone. I looked for the place on Van Vranken. I could not find it. I thought it was next door to the landscaping place. Is it across the street on the right side? The plaza with restaurant, cell phone, and laundromat. I ended up going to my go to place on State Street in the hood.

http://harmonytantra.com/goddess-inanna-2/

MadMax4505
01-26-18, 23:29
Does any know if this place cosed? Never a hottie but always good service.

BackPlay23
01-27-18, 00:06
Boy did I have one hell of a good time there yesterday. Had Nancy, went for 90 min. Massage was so so, but still felt good. On the flip she went right to it. No neg. At all which I like about this AMP. Asked for FS said no. Asked for BJ said no. Then asked to take her shirt off she agreed. Beautiful B's with long ass dark nipples. Asked her to take pants off, she let me pull them down. Nice small tight ass. Let me finger her pussy which was soaking wet and tight as hell. Took her time. Had a very sensual touch. Play time lasted a good 30 minutes which I enjoyed. Still had 20 min left and gave me a nice foot massage. Best experience I ever had there. 90 for 90 with a 60 tip. Worth every penny. Only complaint is room was a bit cold.

Grottos
01-27-18, 07:38
Does any know if this place cosed? Never a hottie but always good service.They advertise in BP every day. I drive by there sometimes and appear to still be open last I remember.

Their early reviews here were bad, was surprised to hear your service was good. I may go there then. Please feel free to provide any details, PM is fine.

Bgbri11
01-27-18, 07:44
I tried to make an appointment a week ago thru the Email listed on the harmony web site. The reply said, that Goddess Inanna, is no longer with Harmony Tantra, and that they are looking for a new provider. I was in the mood to get an massage, so I tried contacting Tracy, & Double D. The both of them did not answer the phone. I called the Grinch, but she seemed to have too much of an attitude on the phone. I looked for the place on Van Vranken. I could not find it. I thought it was next door to the landscaping place. Is it across the street on the right side? The plaza with restaurant, cell phone, and laundromat. I ended up going to my go to place on State Street in the hood.I saw her once about a yr ago, excellent teasingskills, BBBJCIM at the end, I know she was also going back to school for her degree, perhaps she graduated and moved on, I would have gone back but the pet smell was too much for me.

SheJackNMe
01-27-18, 13:28
What's the story on 818 ? Strip mall but no AMP sign. I like to do drive by and haven't been able to find it.

SheJackNMe
01-27-18, 13:56
I can't find this place. Any good?

JRoberts3
01-29-18, 01:06
Looking for an AMP that's accepts cc anyone know of any?

ClientNumber2
01-29-18, 11:41
You Spa in Schenectady.

Looking for an AMP that's accepts cc anyone know of any?

GameTimer4
01-29-18, 13:28
Looking for an AMP that's accepts cc anyone know of any?Don't Ever give your cc to any AMP or strip club! I was in Toronto 3 years ago and gave them my cc and they frauded me 12 k! And especially with AMPs opening and closing at the drop of a hat you're screwed! Don't do it!

Grottos
01-29-18, 15:31
Not to mention the spa that had been on Pearl Street, someone said one of the woman there got his CC nmbr and ran up a bunch of charges. Don't recall if he paid with CC or she just got it from his clothes when he was face down. I never take wallet or cc into an AMP. Leave it in the car.

ScotM26
01-29-18, 17:07
Not to mention the spa that had been on Pearl Street, someone said one of the woman there got his CC nmbr and ran up a bunch of charges. Don't recall if he paid with CC or she just got it from his clothes when he was face down. I never take wallet or cc into an AMP. Leave it in the car.Yea same here.

I just take what cash is needed and my car key Not even the key ring.

Just never know what might happen.

I have even used a key holder and hid my key under the wheel well. So if I had leave in a hurry from some places, I only have to worry about my cloths.

I was with a friend at a Strip clup once, he was way drunk and I wasnt.

He went to get a dance and the next thing I knew the two girls at him over at the AM trying to get cash out.

I went over he asked me for help with the with draw. I asked what happen to the cash he had and they girls said he offered to give them more. I was like, nope, were done here. Took him and his card and left.

Next day he thank me over and over for getting him out of there. Who knows how much cash they would have milked him for. The man couldn't enter the numbers let along barley stand up and they were just rob him like that.

Never went back to place again. It was the place with "night" in its name.

LanceFukStrong
01-30-18, 15:43
Boy did I have one hell of a good time there yesterday. Had Nancy, went for 90 min. Massage was so so, but still felt good. On the flip she went right to it. No neg. At all which I like about this AMP. Asked for FS said no. Asked for BJ said no. Then asked to take her shirt off she agreed. Beautiful B's with long ass dark nipples. Asked her to take pants off, she let me pull them down. Nice small tight ass. Let me finger her pussy which was soaking wet and tight as hell. Took her time. Had a very sensual touch. Play time lasted a good 30 minutes which I enjoyed. Still had 20 min left and gave me a nice foot massage. Best experience I ever had there. 90 for 90 with a 60 tip. Worth every penny. Only complaint is room was a bit cold.Where is the ballston spa AMP?