PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

DeezNuts71
11-22-16, 20:00
Ok, 2nd attempt. The site wasn't cooperating.

Paid a visit this past Sunday. Had fun, enjoyed the visit, but it was more of a backrub & leg rub than a body rub. Great teasing pre-flip. Not much massage post flip. HE was excellent. (LOL! That doesn't sound right.) She was quite cute & very friendly. By the sounds of it, there was at least one other girl, plus the mamasan working the cell. Be careful of the upsell. $100 to get naked! Be safe & have fun!

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-in-calls/20417970

Grottos
11-23-16, 11:25
Did you pay the $100 ? If not how much and did a he get naked?

I went there recently had bad expwrience. No massage really just a little rubbing. Not much tease either. After about 10 minutes flip, and started asking for lot of money. I thought about it but just left. Just bad vibe abou t it. Wasnt clear what I was paying for either, she wasny vety clear on that. Just f e lt trying t o hustle me out of there as soon as possible. Have a feeling one girl is alot nicer than the other at this place, and I had the wrong one.

Ok, 2nd attempt. The site wasn't cooperating.

Paid a visit this past Sunday. Had fun, enjoyed the visit, but it was more of a backrub & leg rub than a body rub. Great teasing pre-flip. Not much massage post flip. HE was excellent. (LOL! That doesn't sound right.) She was quite cute & very friendly. By the sounds of it, there was at least one other girl, plus the mamasan working the cell. Be careful of the upsell. $100 to get naked! Be safe & have fun!

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-in-calls/20417970

AllBenny
11-23-16, 22:52

I went there recently had bad expwrience. No massage really just a little rubbing. Not much tease either. After about 10 minutes flip, and started asking for lot of money. I thought about it but just left. Just bad vibe abou t it. Wasnt clear what I was paying for either, she wasny vety clear on that. Just f e lt trying t o hustle me out of there as soon as possible. Have a feeling one girl is alot nicer than the other at this place, and I had the wrong one.Same here, I went on Monday. Girl about 30. Thin. 5'8 or so. Same exact thing on the rub. I was hopefull when she took off her jeans even before the fun was to begin. But then wanted 100 to get naked and 150 for the full monty. She wanted the 60 tip even before the HE. I at that point was so pissed I also left.

Lesson learned.

Victor72
11-24-16, 00:15
Date: 11/23/16.

Provider: YuYu?

Phone: 9172075074.

Email Address: and / A.

URL / Website: http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...calls/20417970.

City: Colonie.

State: New York.

Address: Osborne Rd close to Shaker.

Appointment Type: Spa.

Activities: Very little massage, all extras (PM for details).

Session Length: 20 min.

Fee: 50 + 100.

Hair Length and Color: Short black.

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

Ethnic Background: Asian.

Physical Description: About 5'-5'2", slim nice body with awesome tits. Cute face accentuated by the sexy looking glasses. Above average for an AMP.

The Rest of the Story: So I was in the mood to break the long hiatus with something interesting. After reading about the adventures of other members decided to give Osborne rd AMP spa a try. Was met at the door by a cutie with glasses. She told her age was 30 but she looked younger than that. After seeing the cute face with glasses and a nice rack I decided to take the plunge.

All in all not bad except I hated the negotiation part and would have appreciated not being short changed a little on time. PM me for more info.

She will be around for about a month, so you at least know what you are getting.

Recommendation: Yes.

QuePowder
11-24-16, 10:26
They have new fresh big titty young girl up there great massage went few weeks ago hopes she is still there. They were quite busy when I went actual line waiting for her so you guys probably already knw about her.

DeezNuts71
11-24-16, 13:09

I went there recently had bad expwrience. No massage really just a little rubbing. Not much tease either. After about 10 minutes flip, and started asking for lot of money. I thought about it but just left. Just bad vibe abou t it. Wasnt clear what I was paying for either, she wasny vety clear on that. Just f e lt trying t o hustle me out of there as soon as possible. Have a feeling one girl is alot nicer than the other at this place, and I had the wrong one.$65 for 1 hr. An add'l $100 to get naked. I didn't pay, that's too much for just some HE. She did allow OTC & some UTC roaming though.

Meltdown1
11-25-16, 04:03
$65 for 1 hr. An add'l $100 to get naked. I didn't pay, that's too much for just some HE. She did allow OTC & some UTC roaming though.I went there once. Wasn't a fan of the security camera aimed right at your face as you walk up the stairs.

Be careful and beware.

Bgbri11
11-25-16, 15:43
Hi everyone. Thought I'd take a break from the Asians and did a little surfing on CL. Anyone have info on this one?? https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5889682118.html.

Denny671
11-25-16, 18:19
They have new fresh big titty young girl up there great massage went few weeks ago hopes she is still there. They were quite busy when I went actual line waiting for her so you guys probably already knw about her.Do you have a name for the girl with the big boobs?

DeezNuts71
11-25-16, 21:43
Anyone try this place?

https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5891776364.html

Bgbri11
11-25-16, 23:24
Tried it a few weeks ago. I walked out after 20 min of continuous interruption of the therapist either answering her phone or doorbell. My experience anyway.

Anyone try this place?

https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5891776364.html

Grottos
11-26-16, 07:25
I went back in March. Had a good experience. Light touch massage had me tin g ling. Woman was smily and friendly, older, fairtly attractive. Standard post flip. Was happy with $40. No mention of tip by her entire session. Had a shower at the end (aalone). Didn't repeat as explored other options since, but was a good experience.

Tried it a few weeks ago. I walked out after 20 min of continuous interruption of the therapist either answering her phone or doorbell. My experience anyway..

MasterBlaster8
11-29-16, 13:53
Has anyone been to her?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-wednesday-dd-paradise/17541244

FloydMay22
11-29-16, 15:30
Hi everyone. Thought I'd take a break from the Asians and did a little surfing on CL. Anyone have info on this one?? https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5889682118.html.Hey Man, PM me if you gave it a shot. I had an appointment and had to cancel because of work.

Bgbri11
11-29-16, 19:12
Hey Man, PM me if you gave it a shot. I had an appointment and had to cancel because of work.Pm sent. I had to cancel my appointment as well due to work, just by brief conversations I'm definately curious and giving it a try as soon as I'm able to!

Bgbri11
11-29-16, 19:14
Has anyone been to her?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-wednesday-dd-paradise/17541244I've been to her twice in the past. Both times were good. OMG they are huge and fun to play with and very sensitive, give her a try!

Hammer50
11-29-16, 21:59
Has anyone been to her?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-wednesday-dd-paradise/17541244How would you contact her?

MasterBlaster8
11-29-16, 23:10
How would you contact her?You click on the the reply button at the top of her ad. I t redirects you to an Email page.

AllBenny
11-29-16, 23:13
How would you contact her?You have to click on the reply button and send her an email.

Petetee
11-30-16, 13:13
I went there once. Wasn't a fan of the security camera aimed right at your face as you walk up the stairs.

Be careful and beware.Ok, so maybe stay away is a little strong, because some people seemed not to mind her. However, she is not my cup of tea at all. Gross location, half assed massage and massive upsell. And make sure to have a change of clothes, because you're going to smell like a skunk when you leave.

For a more detailed report, you can see post number 53 under the craigslist review thread.

GoFastVt
11-30-16, 22:01
I saw her when I was in Albany back in Sept. Had a great time, YMMV. Small BBW, but with those massive DD's you don't care much.

Has anyone been to her?

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-wednesday-dd-paradise/17541244

Rdavis1972
12-01-16, 12:36
Saw her again this morning for hhr ($100 +$40, my choice). Drop the $100 on the nightstand and she doesn't touch it. I was on my back when she came in to start "the rub" so she says "ok, you're on your back, I'll start the front. " She never made it to my back. Starts by straddling me with those gorgeously huge tits swinging in my face. I grab on to them, start sucking the nipples and she starts grabbing my cock. This goes on for a bit and she asks if I want to feel how wet she is. Well yeah! She tells me she was late (had some initial communications difficulties) this morning because she was trying to rub one out, with no success. I'm thinking, here comes the upsell. However, there's no mention of money. After fingering her pussy for a bit I ask if she has a condom, figuring this will elicit an upsell response. Yes she has a condom, which she gets and puts on, still no mention of money. She climbs on top and fucks me hard. I feel like I'm servicing HER!. Next she asks me to fuck her from behind. Who am I to disappoint? LOL! I plow her from behind until I blow in the bag, and we both just lay there for a bit. I get up to get dressed and she follows suit. She hugs me, thanks me and is ready to walk me out. Still no request for anything extra. I throw her an extra $40 because I fully expected the upsell that never came anyway and was prepared to pay it if it had. Also, I'm feeling kinda festive and giving this time of year.

As they say, YMMV! I think she really just wanted to get fucked! I'm not naive, I knew how this works, but she could have easily came in and did her rub and upsell, like last time (she didn't remember me, it was a while ago) she saw me and I declined the upsell. This time she was prepared to let me leave with no mention of extra. I'm still sceptical, but just maybe! LOL!

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-dd-paradise/17541244

Koii322
12-02-16, 19:53
I saw this ad on BP for a new place last night and thought I'd check it out http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-asia-bodywork/20493589. I gave them a call. The woman spoke a minimum of English, was pleasant, but was able to gave me their address. This morning, on my way to work, I decided to check out their location and then TOFTT later that morning.

Absolutely no way will I pay them a visit! It's located in a separate building behind a children's nursery school, next door to the fire department. You park in back but, since the parking is one way, you have to drive next to the fire station and then behind the nursery school. Once you leave, you need to drive between the nursery school and fire station to exit onto Albany Shaker Rd.

Seriously, are they crazy? I like to keep things anonymous. Having to drive and park next to a fire station and nursery school is beyond my comfort level. Might as well place it next to the police station.

GuitarGuy1000
12-03-16, 21:51
I saw this ad on BP for a new place last night and thought I'd check it out http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-asia-bodywork/20493589. I gave them a call. The woman spoke a minimum of English, was pleasant, but was able to gave me their address. This morning, on my way to work, I decided to check out their location and then TOFTT later that morning.

Absolutely no way will I pay them a visit! It's located in a separate building behind a children's nursery school, next door to the fire department. You park in back but, since the parking is one way, you have to drive next to the fire station and then behind the nursery school. Once you leave, you need to drive between the nursery school and fire station to exit onto Albany Shaker Rd.

Seriously, are they crazy? I like to keep things anonymous. Having to drive and park next to a fire station and nursery school is beyond my comfort level. Might as well place it next to the police station.I made a visit on their opening day. It was a little hard to find, I had to call twice to get directions. It was a typical AMP experience, nothing out of the ordinary: decent massage, nice ST, standard ending. Full hour 65/50 (my choice, although she DID ask beforehand how much I would tip!) On a positive note, Mimi was very cute, maybe 30 ish, wearing a sexy little silky sundress. On a negative, as noted, the location leads me to believe that this place will not be around for too long once the Colonie LEO figure it out. I doubt that I will return because of the location. As always, be safe, be careful out there!

Freedom2B
12-04-16, 09:18
I made a visit on their opening day. It was a little hard to find, I had to call twice to get directions. It was a typical AMP experience, nothing out of the ordinary: decent massage, nice ST, standard ending. Full hour 65/50 (my choice, although she DID ask beforehand how much I would tip!) On a positive note, Mimi was very cute, maybe 30 ish, wearing a sexy little silky sundress. On a negative, as noted, the location leads me to believe that this place will not be around for too long once the Colonie LEO figure it out. I doubt that I will return because of the location. As always, be safe, be careful out there!You can bet on the fact that each and every "licensed MP" with the town or city or what ever governing authority issuing such license automatically sends copy to the local constabulary. No figuring out needed. This is not an Easter Egg hunt.

GuitarGuy1000
12-04-16, 17:21
You can bet on the fact that each and every "licensed MP" with the town or city or what ever governing authority issuing such license automatically sends copy to the local constabulary. No figuring out needed. This is not an Easter Egg hunt.They are literally flying under the radar: vague location in the BP ad, no "Open" or "Spa" signage, just a converted apartment with a doorbell. Not exactly on the "up and up" kind of operation going on here. Similar to the back door operation that used to be on Rt. 9 in Latham. License? Me thinks not.

GoFastVt
12-05-16, 09:58
Damn! When I saw her, she knew I really wanted to play with those titties, so she had me flip pretty quickly. She seemed to really get off on the way I was sucking her nipples, and she reciprocated on me which she got a big kick out of. Really went to town rubbing her pussy on my cock, thought I was going to blow early. She too had me feel how wet she was (really, really wet) but it never dawned on me to ask her to put on a cover.

I'd see her again anytime I was in town.

Saw her again this morning for hhr ($100 +$40, my choice). Drop the $100 on the nightstand and she doesn't touch it. I was on my back when she came in to start "the rub" so she says "ok, you're on your back, I'll start the front. " She never made it to my back. Starts by straddling me with those gorgeously huge tits swinging in my face. I grab on to them, start sucking the nipples and she starts grabbing my cock. This goes on for a bit and she asks if I want to feel how wet she is. Well yeah! She tells me she was late (had some initial communications difficulties) this morning because she was trying to rub one out, with no success. I'm thinking, here comes the upsell. However, there's no mention of money. After fingering her pussy for a bit I ask if she has a condom, figuring this will elicit an upsell response. Yes she has a condom, which she gets and puts on, still no mention of money. She climbs on top and fucks me hard. I feel like I'm servicing HER!. Next she asks me to fuck her from behind. Who am I to disappoint? LOL! I plow her from behind until I blow in the bag, and we both just lay there for a bit. I get up to get dressed and she follows suit. She hugs me, thanks me and is ready to walk me out. Still no request for anything extra. I throw her an extra $40 because I fully expected the upsell that never came anyway and was prepared to pay it if it had. Also, I'm feeling kinda festive and giving this time of year.

As they say, YMMV! I think she really just wanted to get fucked! I'm not naive, I knew how this works, but she could have easily came in and did her rub and upsell, like last time (she didn't remember me, it was a while ago) she saw me and I declined the upsell. This time she was prepared to let me leave with no mention of extra. I'm still sceptical, but just maybe! LOL!

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-dd-paradise/17541244

Bgbri11
12-05-16, 21:13
Anyone try Sarah yet?

https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5905575494.html

I had an appointment a couple of weeks ago but had to cancel due to work, been trying to get a hold of her to reschedule with no luck, Has anyone had better luck, if so, pm me, thanks and be safe while having fun!!

FloydMay22
12-06-16, 14:26
Anyone try Sarah yet?

I had an appointment a couple of weeks ago but had to cancel due to work, been trying to get a hold of her to reschedule with no luck, Has anyone had better luck, if so, pm me, thanks and be safe while having fun!!I call and she never answers. I text and she gets
Back to me like 8 hrs later saying she was booked that day and try again the next day and the same happens day after day so I just gave up.

In my mind I'm thinking she may be older and can only do a few massages a day. Who knows.

Bgbri11
12-06-16, 20:12
I call and she never answers. I text and she gets
Back to me like 8 hrs later saying she was booked that day and try again the next day and the same happens day after day so I just gave up.

In my mind I'm thinking she may be older and can only do a few massages a day. Who knows.Thats odd. I texted her a few times prior to my first appt and the info she gave me sounded good and made me definately set the appt, until I had to cancel due to work, and now NOTHING! If anyone else has better luck let us know, thanks!!

Bgbri11
12-07-16, 22:57
I call and she never answers. I text and she gets

In my mind I'm thinking she may be older and can only do a few massages a day. Who knows.I tried sending you a pm but your box is full.

AfterDarkInk
12-08-16, 12:14

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-dd-paradise/17541244Is email the only way to contact her, no phone number provided, and I have yet to get a reply back.

Rdavis1972
12-08-16, 17:14
Is email the only way to contact her, no phone number provided, and I have yet to get a reply back.I don't have, nor have I ever seen a phone number for her. Email only. How long have you been waiting? There have been times where I emailed her early morning and she got back to me that night.

Bgbri11
12-08-16, 22:02
Anyone try Sarah yet?

I had an appointment a couple of weeks ago but had to cancel due to work, been trying to get a hold of her to reschedule with no luck, Has anyone had better luck, if so, pm me, thanks and be safe while having fun!!Nobody?? I'm not going to have time until after the holidays unfortunately, but would like to know your experiences if you get to her first, thanks and be safe while having fun!

AfterDarkInk
12-08-16, 23:53
I don't have, nor have I ever seen a phone number for her. Email only. How long have you been waiting? There have been times where I emailed her early morning and she got back to me that night.I emailed her yesterday evening I will give it another shot.

Petetee
12-10-16, 08:34
Nobody?? I'm not going to have time until after the holidays unfortunately, but would like to know your experiences if you get to her first, thanks and be safe while having fun!She used to go by Jennifer and harmony massage. She used to be in arbor hill. Now she's near lower Madison. Not much better. Dirty and awful. Anything extra is a big upsell. She doesn't shut up. Stay away.

Flying Along
12-10-16, 12:54
She used to go by Jennifer and harmony massage. She used to be in arbor hill. Now she's near lower Madison. Not much better. Dirty and awful. Anything extra is a big upsell. She doesn't shut up. Stay away.I was f-ed over once by her, never again.

IvyLeaman
12-11-16, 15:20
I was up past the circle the other day and thought I'd try out this place as it is on a lonely stretch of Rt. 9 though there is an insurance company sharing one half of the building. There only seemed to be 0 ne attendant working; a not bad looking woman who went b why Wendy. Massage wasn't great but not bad. On the flip she started a little teasing and this is when the negotiations started. She offered a BJ for $100 and I said no way, I'd do 60. We settled on 70 with some DATY first. She was clean and tasted good but wasn't into it I could tell, so I laid back and she started some BBBJ. After a minute she started jerking me off and I said for 70 get back on the stick which she did but again I could tell she was just in a hurry plus her technique had me feeling to many teeth. This process repeated for a good ten minutes; her stopping to jerk me and me having to get her head back down on the stick. Finally I was about to come which she sensed and I sprayed all over. Now that the work was done she was nice again, cleaning me up, etc. I still had ten minutes left out of the hour but she said "finish" which was fine with me. Normally getting shorted pisses me off but her fake attitude already did that. 65 for the hour and the 70 tip as promised.

I won't repeat as there are much better AMP experiences around here. That's my report from silk road.

Bgbri11
12-11-16, 20:57
I was f-ed over once by her, never again.I knew something didn't settle right with me about the listing. I agree, stay away!

Eddie120
12-12-16, 10:58
Her ad is down so no link, sorry.

Sarah posts from Albany, anyone ever see her?

I asked for pricing and if she had a table and she responded but when I asked for a pic she said she doesn't send pics.

Red flag for me, any help?

KiraXXX
12-12-16, 13:30
She used to go by Jennifer and harmony massage. She used to be in arbor hill. Now she's near lower Madison. Not much better. Dirty and awful. Anything extra is a big upsell. She doesn't shut up. Stay away.What do you consider an upsell? When I started working here I. Started off as escort and my donations were gor that only. So ti be more versitile I also began to offer fbsm at a lower donation bc they were nit getting same services. But for fbsm I do offer a small upgade on a better ending, so I'm not technically upselling bc I lowered for those who werent looking for the full experience.

FloydMay22
12-12-16, 14:16
Kira, This woman is aweful. She is also crazy by her own admission. She doesn't shut up either. She really isn't into the Escort part of it. I truely feel she has no understanding what to charge even for a HE. I use to see her because she is very strong and will get deep in the muscles. It took 3 tries to get an HE from her and was not a great experience. She never upcharged me though.

What do you consider an upsell? When I started working here I. Started off as escort and my donations were gor that only. So ti be more versitile I also began to offer fbsm at a lower donation bc they were nit getting same services. But for fbsm I do offer a small upgade on a better ending, so I'm not technically upselling bc I lowered for those who werent looking for the full experience.

Petetee
12-12-16, 16:06
What do you consider an upsell? When I started working here I. Started off as escort and my donations were gor that only. So ti be more versitile I also began to offer fbsm at a lower donation bc they were nit getting same services. But for fbsm I do offer a small upgade on a better ending, so I'm not technically upselling bc I lowered for those who werent looking for the full experience.I said "upsell" because of her teasing, perhaps just carelessly, but teasing nonetheless, throughout the massage and then, when I mention an HE, she responds by saying "you can take care of yourself for 50 more, but I won't touch you for anything less than 100. " Was I promised a fbsm? No, I guess not, just the fbm. So "upsell" isn't the right word. I'll correct myself and call it "disappointing. " That word is in keeping with the rest of the experience with this masseuse. Her persistent talking aside, the premises, both before when she was Jennifer / Harmony and now that she is Sarah, are some of the worst I have ever encountered. The current location is decrepit. It's dirty, the toilet seat is barely attached to the toilet in what I think may be a shared bathroom and the apartment is entirely open to what I assume is the shared stairway for the building. I could be wrong about the shared part, but it is certainly bizarre and in need of thorough repairs and cleaning.

Thank you for keeping me honest, KiraXXX. I've never had the pleasure, but maybe one of these days.

FloydMay22
12-13-16, 15:35
You hit the hammer on the nail my friend. That's her to a T.

I thought the other place was disgusting. Never again for me.

I said "upsell" because of her teasing, perhaps just carelessly, but teasing nonetheless, throughout the massage and then, when I mention an HE, she responds by saying "you can take care of yourself for 50 more, but I won't touch you for anything less than 100. " Was I promised a fbsm? No, I guess not, just the fbm. So "upsell" isn't the right word. I'll correct myself and call it "disappointing. " That word is in keeping with the rest of the experience with this masseuse. Her persistent talking aside, the premises, both before when she was Jennifer / Harmony and now that she is Sarah, are some of the worst I have ever encountered. The current location is decrepit. It's dirty, the toilet seat is barely attached to the toilet in what I think may be a shared bathroom and the apartment is entirely open to what I assume is the shared stairway for the building. I could be wrong about the shared part, but it is certainly bizarre and in need of thorough repairs and cleaning.

Thank you for keeping me honest, KiraXXX. I've never had the pleasure, but maybe one of these days.

Bodyrubsforu22
12-13-16, 15:40
Just so everyone is aware, Tiffany IS Megan, aka the GRINCH. She just put up some fake pictures and changed her number again because nobody was going to her. She will probably do it again once everyone catches on.

Bodyrubsforu22
12-13-16, 15:51
Just so everyone is aware, Tiffany IS Megan aka the grinch who stole Christmas. She has a few ads on backpage body rubs. She must be getting desperate.

KiraXXX
12-13-16, 16:09
I said "upsell" because of her teasing, perhaps just carelessly, but teasing nonetheless, throughout the massage and then, when I mention an HE, she responds by saying "you can take care of yourself for 50 more, but I won't touch you for anything less than 100. " Was I promised a fbsm? No, I guess not, just the fbm. So "upsell" isn't the right word. I'll correct myself and call it "disappointing. " That word is in keeping with the rest of the experience with this masseuse. Her persistent talking aside, the premises, both before when she was Jennifer / Harmony and now that she is Sarah, are some of the worst I have ever encountered. The current location is decrepit. It's dirty, the toilet seat is barely attached to the toilet in what I think may be a shared bathroom and the apartment is entirely open to what I assume is the shared stairway for the building. I could be wrong about the shared part, but it is certainly bizarre and in need of thorough repairs and cleaning.

Thank you for keeping me honest, KiraXXX. I've never had the pleasure, but maybe one of these days.Oh I. See, thank you for the clarity. I just don't want any of my clients new or reg to de disappointed in any way. Thats wht I was asking. I really love what I do and will continue to do so until I can no longer.

I take pride I ALL I do, my customer service skills are the key to success.

Thanks for the info.

P.S. If anyone can give me a little insight on my previous post reguarding " upsell " it wiuld be greatly appreciated.

Kisses kira.

Bodyrubsforu22
12-13-16, 17:29
Just so everyone is aware, Tiffany IS Megan aka the grinch who stole Christmas. She has a few different ads up on backpage. She is working from her trailer in Clifton Park and the police are watching her. Happy holidays!

Eddie120
12-14-16, 18:08
Oh I. See, thank you for the clarity. I just don't want any of my clients new or reg to de disappointed in any way. Thats wht I was asking. I really love what I do and will continue to do so until I can no longer.

I take pride I ALL I do, my customer service skills are the key to success.

Thanks for the info.

P.S. If anyone can give me a little insight on my previous post reguarding " upsell " it wiuld be greatly appreciated.

Kisses kira.Kira can I book you on your deathbed?

KiraXXX
12-15-16, 11:13
Kira can I book you on your deathbed?Lmao, as long as you confirm that morning. It's going to be awhile tho, so if you don't beat me to "the "box then your welcomed to come beat my box. LOL.

StressRelief
12-16-16, 00:19
So I REALLY needed a good rub down on my back and I called Kira who remembered me and was ready and waiting. It was about a year ago that I first visited her and it was even better the second time. Opted for an hour massage which was heavenly. My back and legs really needed the attention. Of course she spent extra tim on my ass and teasing the boys pre flip. The session ended with a bang and a nice hot towel wipedown followed by a little snuggle time and conversation.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Go back sooner than I did.

Thanks Kira for a great ending to my day!

Eddie120
12-16-16, 13:54
So I REALLY needed a good rub down on my back and I called Kira who remembered me and was ready and waiting. It was about a year ago that I first visited her and it was even better the second time. Opted for an hour massage which was heavenly. My back and legs really needed the attention. Of course she spent extra tim on my ass and teasing the boys pre flip. The session ended with a bang and a nice hot towel wipedown followed by a little snuggle time and conversation.

Thanks Kira for a great ending to my day!Kira really is the best.

Upforfunn27
12-16-16, 14:06
I made a visit on their opening day. It was a little hard to find, I had to call twice to get directions. It was a typical AMP experience, nothing out of the ordinary: decent massage, nice ST, standard ending. Full hour 65/50 (my choice, although she DID ask beforehand how much I would tip!) On a positive note, Mimi was very cute, maybe 30 ish, wearing a sexy little silky sundress. On a negative, as noted, the location leads me to believe that this place will not be around for too long once the Colonie LEO figure it out. I doubt that I will return because of the location. As always, be safe, be careful out there!I visited this place a couple of weeks ago. It is difficult to find and seems a little awkward. I was greeted by an above average looking (AMP standards) who went by Lucy. The place was clean and quiet, I think she was the only one around. The massage was better than average with plenty of teasing. I paid for the hour, but after 20-25 minutes she was ready to clean my back and have me flip. She wasn't shy and went right for the package. I motioned about using her mouth, she said 100. I only had 60, which I got up and gave her. I showed her my empty pockets. I only carry in what I'm willing to spend, keeping the little head away from my wallet. She agreed and grabbed a cover. She pulled off her top and down with the yoga pants. She got wet enough and excited enough during the CBJ that she decided to mount up for some Cowgirl. After getting cleaned up she finished the hour with Somme good neck, face, and scalp massage. Great hour and a great cost. Probably won't last long or even be repeated. Give it a try, YMMV. ENJOY!

Ny321
12-16-16, 14:31
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/v-sweet-professional-asian-917-547-1914/23221530

Visited 1825 in Schenectady last night. Opted for 1/2 hr 45 (hr is 65) nice slim young girl. Started out massage over my head I reached up and felt her ass. She was ok with otc feeling then sometimes would move out of the way. Ok massage I guess since not really there for that. A little pre flip tease with boys. Flip over start rubbing me down ask if ok rub down there. I smiled say yes. No price discussion started doing it and let me go under shirt. Had big bra with very small b's swimming in it. Didn't try for pants or ask about BJ as was close to closing time. Finished wiped me off. I left 40 on table. It was ok. I don't usually go for massages but no one was returning my texts.

IvyLeaman
12-18-16, 15:35
I visited this place a couple of weeks ago. It is difficult to find and seems a little awkward. I was greeted by an above average looking (AMP standards) who went by Lucy. The place was clean and quiet, I think she was the only one around. The massage was better than average with plenty of teasing. I paid for the hour, but after 20-25 minutes she was ready to clean my back and have me flip. She wasn't shy and went right for the package. I motioned about using her mouth, she said 100. I only had 60, which I got up and gave her. I showed her my empty pockets. I only carry in what I'm willing to spend, keeping the little head away from my wallet. She agreed and grabbed a cover. She pulled off her top and down with the yoga pants. She got wet enough and excited enough during the CBJ that she decided to mount up for some Cowgirl. After getting cleaned up she finished the hour with Somme good neck, face, and scalp massage. Great hour and a great cost. Probably won't last long or even be repeated. Give it a try, YMMV. ENJOY!I stopped here last night and there was only one girl on duty named Mimi. She said it was due to the snowy weather. I tried the same trick by only bringing 65 extra cash. After some very hard bargaining we ended up doing a a half 69 only because she liked her pussy eaten. By half 69 I mean she was on top while I ate her but she was only giving me an HJ. She wouldn't take her top off. If I had 100 I'm sure FS could've been had but the hard sell was a turn off. I wouldn't repeat with her.

Harry Twatter
12-20-16, 17:06
Struck gold with this place, Senior guys can pm me, not trying to be a dick but if this place gets flooded it will be lights out qk.

FalconR
12-20-16, 21:42
I visited this place a couple of weeks ago. It is difficult to find and seems a little awkward. I was greeted by an above average looking (AMP standards) who went by Lucy. The place was clean and quiet, I think she was the only one around. The massage was better than average with plenty of teasing. I paid for the hour, but after 20-25 minutes she was ready to clean my back and have me flip. She wasn't shy and went right for the package. I motioned about using her mouth, she said 100. I only had 60, which I got up and gave her. I showed her my empty pockets. I only carry in what I'm willing to spend, keeping the little head away from my wallet. She agreed and grabbed a cover. She pulled off her top and down with the yoga pants. She got wet enough and excited enough during the CBJ that she decided to mount up for some Cowgirl. After getting cleaned up she finished the hour with Somme good neck, face, and scalp massage. Great hour and a great cost. Probably won't last long or even be repeated. Give it a try, YMMV. ENJOY!I saw a Lucy (Roosey with her accent) at the osborne location back in November, your review sounds very similar to the experience that I had minus the fact I had a few more bills on me and she knew that so bargaining was a little harder (100 for a similar ending to the one above). I haven't been to the place mentioned in this post but I wonder if its the same ownership seeing how close the locations are to each other. I'm curious as to if this Lucy is the same one as I saw, I might try and stop by sometime in the new few weeks and take a peek if I can manage to find the place since I don't see their ad on BP currently. I would recommend her as she's about a 8/10 for albany AMP standards (maybe my standards are low? I'm not a fan of the osborne location since its just a curtain over the doorway to the rooms (if you could really call them rooms) but I was the only one there last time and they were not letting anyone else inside while I was there (door rang and they told whomever to come back in 30 mins). I'll share more details about my experience in PM if anyone wishes for more.

Bigjack33
12-21-16, 00:32
Actually had a positive experience here the other night. So so massage, very good ending, roaming permitted. Did not have to ask or beg for the special attention. She went right to it. Attendant was sweet, very thin, ass length brown / auburn hair. Did not speak english well. Only objection is house fee is $80, but it's in the high rent area.I'm wondering if anyone else has tried it. They're advertising "new staff, management" and "choices available on request" on CL. I'll report back if I try it, but I'm hesitant due to the history / reputation.

KiraXXX
12-21-16, 12:36

Thanks Kira for a great ending to my day!Pleasure was all mine babe. The true gems & gentlemen are always remembered.

Hope it. Doesn't take another year or stressed muscles for you to see me again. LOL. The more we meet and better. We get to know one another the hotter the sessions become. Kisses till next time.

Jethro63
12-23-16, 23:18
I stopped here last night and there was only one girl on duty named Mimi. She said it was due to the snowy weather. I tried the same trick by only bringing 65 extra cash. After some very hard bargaining we ended up doing a a half 69 only because she liked her pussy eaten. By half 69 I mean she was on top while I ate her but she was only giving me an HJ. She wouldn't take her top off. If I had 100 I'm sure FS could've been had but the hard sell was a turn off. I wouldn't repeat with her.Decided to give this place a try based on the reviews. Very difficult to find. Not on the intersection mentioned in the ad, but not far. No signs, nothing. Took a couple of calls to the number in the add to find the place. Finally got to the right place and right door, and was greated by Mimi. Cute, petite, I'm guessing mid-to late 30's (so hard to determine age in Asian gals). One of you fellas was in the room and Mimi said 30 minutes and pointed to a couch in an open room in sight of the rooms. Curtains for doors. I was horny enough to sit through it. Pretty sure it wasn't a FS session as she came out of the room several times and wasn't "arranging" clothing. After they wrapped up, Mimi prepped the room and had me in. Opted for the hour for $0. 65. She asked me how I liked it, and I said medium. Her Engrish is not good so communication was often difficult. The massage was above average based on my AMP experience. My shoulders are jacked and she spent a lot of time there without even me asking, and 4 days after taking part, my shoulders still feel pretty good. Bonus! So comes the flip and a little more work on the front. She asks what I want and what I'll pay. Offer $1. 35 for the total package (Now $2 in). The rest of the show was good but not great. She's mechanical. She did take a good pounding for a little thing. I got my full hour with a good massage and decent service. Location is sketchy with the fire department within a stone's throw. They've shut down all the AMPs near where I live in East Tennessee. Mongers down here would kill to have a place like this again. Appreciate the feedback on this board. Good hunting!

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-asia-bodywork/20493589

AfterDarkInk
12-30-16, 19:14
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dd-paradise-20-days-left/17541244. Based on previous reviews I decided to take a shot with this one, I was expecting a older lady hoping for milfish but not even gilfish. I arranged for a 2:00 body rub texted her to let her know I was at the location waited for a half hour no reply back after several texts and phone calls. Said fuck this and headed out for my usual back up plan one of the Asian adds. Pull into the parking lot and I get a text from her saying she fell asleep on the couch. So I said I can be back in ten minutes and away I went. Waited for another ten minutes and I'm not happy. Finally get the OK to come on up. I was expecting a few extra pounds and a little sagging but age has not been kind to her and smokers are a no go as well. Followed her into the bedroom and decided on a half hour, mediocre body rub the only thing that saved it was her rubbing her huge tits over my body. Flipped me over and over CBJ or tit fucking with cum on tits for 25 extra. Decided to bust a nut on her tits / chin and call it a day. She's getting out of the business from what she says but I will not repeat. But your taste may vary.

Flying Along
01-06-17, 17:35
Deep Relaxation - - - - - Soothing Touch (Albany).

Bigjack33
01-07-17, 11:08
Anyone tried this one?

https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5948059137.html

Eddie120
01-07-17, 12:37
Anyone tried this one?

https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5948059137.htmlSaw her a couple years ago. Good massage but that's it, no he. She looks like she's lost a lot of weight. Read on the board that she used to offer a he but stopped once she got a bf. Hope that helps.

UpstateThe518
01-07-17, 15:59
http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/two-new-girls-join-in-coming-try-in-guilderland/17559411

http://albany.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-on-new-karner-rd/18469716

Thanks.

Bgbri11
01-07-17, 16:28
Deep Relaxation - - - - - Soothing Touch (Albany).I have a few times. Excellent massage. MILF looking with nice body and ass and loves to flaunt it, bit of a cock tease from my experiences.

Flying Along
01-07-17, 17:40
Saw her a couple years ago. Good massage but that's it, no he. She looks like she's lost a lot of weight. Read on the board that she used to offer a he but stopped once she got a bf. Hope that helps.Asked if a big tip would make me and her happy. Says no way.

AllBenny
01-07-17, 21:46
Saw her a couple years ago. Good massage but that's it, no he. She looks like she's lost a lot of weight. Read on the board that she used to offer a he but stopped once she got a bf. Hope that helps.NO question. I'm guessing 40 pounds. I liked her better before!

IvyLeaman
01-08-17, 15:05
I tried this place for the first time yesterday afternoon though apparently its been there awhile. After ringing and being let in, I was brought to a 1920's kitchen area to wait "2 minutes" as they had a full house. And yes there were pots cooking something or another. After 10 minutes I was going to leave when 2 women came in and asked how long did I want. The rates were 45 for hh and 60 for an hr; so I went for the full hour. That caused some discussion and they tried to get me to take a half rather then an hour. I said no and then I was asked if one women could do half then switch with the other for the second half. At this point I said I didn't care. Great. I finally get into a room and we get started. Every 5 or 6 minutes the doorbell rang and my session got interrupted as she answered the door. She did however have a real nice touch but before I knew it it was switcheroo time and I got the second women. Her touch wasn't as good plus more interruptions at the door and with 15 or so minutes left we did the flip. She pointed down and asked if "I wanted? I said sure. She said how much?

I told her 40 which she said ok. I have to admit her HJ? HE skills were excellent. After dressing I gave her the promised 40 and she said "What about tip for first girl?. I gave her another 20 but regretted it as I drove away. This place is obviously very popular. I may repeat but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Grottos
01-09-17, 15:48
Used to go to 1871 alot, never had that interruption problem, usually I was only one there. Maybe just a coincidence of timing. I tried this place for the first time yesterday afternoon though apparently its been there awhile. After ringing and being let in, I was brought to a 1920's kitchen area to wait "2 minutes" as they had a full house. And yes there were pots cooking something or another. After 10 minutes I was going to leave when 2 women came in and asked how long did I want. The rates were 45 for hh and 60 for an hr; so I went for the full hour. That caused some discussion and they tried to get me to take a half rather then an hour. I said no and then I was asked if one women could do half then switch with the other for the second half. At this point I said I didn't care. Great. I finally get into a room and we get started. Every 5 or 6 minutes the doorbell rang and my session got interrupted as she answered the door. She did however have a real nice touch but before I knew it it was switcheroo time and I got the second women. Her touch wasn't as good plus more interruptions at the door and with 15 or so minutes left we did the flip. She pointed down and asked if "I wanted? I said sure. She said how much?

I told her 40 which she said ok. I have to admit her HJ? HE skills were excellent. After dressing I gave her the promised 40 and she said "What about tip for first girl?. I gave her another 20 but regretted it as I drove away. This place is obviously very popular. I may repeat but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Grottos
01-09-17, 15:50
See ads with a phone none that starts with 362. Is that a different place than 1871 ? If so anyone have any info? Pm if you wish, any info appreciated.

NYStateOfMind
01-09-17, 17:05
Yes it's actually only a couple of doors away. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago. Standard AMP experience. Nothing more nothing less.

See ads with a phone none that starts with 362. Is that a different place than 1871 ? If so anyone have any info? Pm if you wish, any info appreciated.

MasterBlaster8
01-09-17, 23:39
Has anyone been to this gal? http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/010417 & http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/010417.

The pics most be a decade apart.

I wounder if she gives HE.

Tall Guy John
01-10-17, 01:15
Very good massage skills, but nothing more.

Has anyone been to this gal? http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/010417 & http://adzone.urbanretails.com/AdDetail/010417.

I wounder if she gives HE.

Petetee
01-10-17, 17:28

I wounder if she gives HE.She actually cleaned up cat piss before starting the massage and didn't wash her hands. I had to ask her to wash her hands. Yeah. Gross.

Petetee
01-10-17, 17:35
Deep Relaxation - - - - - Soothing Touch (Albany).She really does flaunt her body and kind of teases during the session. Saw her a couple times and tried to take myself into my own hands once and was shut down very quickly. Just a good but frustrating massage here. She also talks too much for my liking.

AllBenny
01-10-17, 22:40
She actually cleaned up cat piss before starting the massage and didn't wash her hands. I had to ask her to wash her hands. Yeah. Gross.I used to be a regular. Good massage but nothing extra. I bet I was there 15 times or more always hoping. She is into rescuing animals, used to be she had 3 or 4 dogs hanging around. A few years ago she wasn't quite as flaky. I haven't seen her in over a year now. I gave up.

Bgbri11
01-11-17, 07:35
I used to be a regular. Good massage but nothing extra. I bet I was there 15 times or more always hoping. She is into rescuing animals, used to be she had 3 or 4 dogs hanging around. A few years ago she wasn't quite as flaky. I haven't seen her in over a year now. I gave up.Are we talking about the same person? To my understanding when I began seeing her earlier this year, she mentioned she just moved back to town earlier this year and I'm aware of 2 dogs, no cats. Unless they were pissing themselves which leads to what you mentioned of her cleaning up cat piss LOL.

Petetee
01-11-17, 08:17
Are we talking about the same person? To my understanding when I began seeing her earlier this year, she mentioned she just moved back to town earlier this year and I'm aware of 2 dogs, no cats. Unless they were pissing themselves which leads to what you mentioned of her cleaning up cat piss LOL.The flaky / dirty cat woman has been in the area for ages. She's legit only.

The woman that just moved back to town and has a couple dogs is Tessa I think and is just a tease. Both advertise on Craigslist.

Also, my experience a couple weeks ago with trying crystal for a massage again was the same as I remember, totally asexual and boring.

Wish there were better options.

Bgbri11
01-11-17, 11:06
The flaky / dirty cat woman has been in the area for ages. She's legit only.

The woman that just moved back to town and has a couple dogs is Tessa I think and is just a tease. Both advertise on Craigslist.

Also, my experience a couple weeks ago with trying crystal for a massage again was the same as I remember, totally asexual and boring.

Wish there were better options.Ahh ok, yes I was referring to T"a. Who is this other one with the cats? I'm not aware of her. Link? I too wish there were better options!

Petetee
01-11-17, 11:23
Ahh ok, yes I was referring to T"a. Who is this other one with the cats? I'm not aware of her. Link? I too wish there were better options!The lady with the cats is on craigs all the time for Thai bodywork.

Here's a link that works as of 1/11/17.

http://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5951386415.html

Bgbri11
01-11-17, 16:08
The lady with the cats is on craigs all the time for Thai bodywork.

Here's a link that works as of 1/11/17.

http://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5951386415.htmlAhhhh yes. I've seen her recently again but its been yrs prior to that and wow she's OUT there!! Never going back to either of them.

AllBenny
01-11-17, 23:21
Ahh ok, yes I was referring to T"a. Who is this other one with the cats? I'm not aware of her. Link? I too wish there were better options!I was referring to the bottom link that was listed. I forget her name. She is downtown Albany, Elm st. I think.

Bgbri11
01-12-17, 07:11
I was referring to the bottom link that was listed. I forget her name. She is downtown Albany, Elm st. I think.Yes she's on Jefferson now. Her name is lorilee.

AllBenny
01-12-17, 10:31
Yes she's on Jefferson now. Her name is lorilee.That's her. There used to be a good one on Elm. St. I can't recall her name though. HE but not much else. I stopped going when she posted a sign with all her rules next to the table.

Denny671
01-12-17, 11:39
Looking for some information on 1843 in Colonie. Is the location worth the visit?

Bgbri11
01-12-17, 13:59
That's her. There used to be a good one on Elm. St. I can't recall her name though. HE but not much else. I stopped going when she posted a sign with all her rules next to the table.Your thinking of Laurel. Heavy set Jamaican looking. She opened her own buisness doing nails etc.

Petetee
01-12-17, 14:41
Your thinking of Laurel. Heavy set Jamaican looking. She opened her own buisness doing nails etc.I remember Laurel. She was the opposite of service with a smile. I guess she wasn't exactly mean, it was just her disposition. What struck me as so odd about Laurel was that she would go crazy teasing your junk while you'res lying on your stomach, but god forbid you raise your hips and ass into the air a bit so she can get more into it, she'd firmly push your ass right back down. Nutty. Anyone else have that experience with her?

Bgbri11
01-12-17, 21:29
I remember Laurel. She was the opposite of service with a smile. I guess she wasn't exactly mean, it was just her disposition. What struck me as so odd about Laurel was that she would go crazy teasing your junk while you'res lying on your stomach, but god forbid you raise your hips and ass into the air a bit so she can get more into it, she'd firmly push your ass right back down. Nutty. Anyone else have that experience with her?LOL. Right to the T!! Same thing here! Too funny!

Harry Twatter
01-12-17, 21:39
I remember Laurel. She was the opposite of service with a smile. I guess she wasn't exactly mean, it was just her disposition. What struck me as so odd about Laurel was that she would go crazy teasing your junk while you'res lying on your stomach, but god forbid you raise your hips and ass into the air a bit so she can get more into it, she'd firmly push your ass right back down. Nutty. Anyone else have that experience with her?Yes more times then I care to admit LOL. She did that weird thing with paper towels on the flip too. I could barely get it up last few times, got old after awhile but was a good person and fair priced.

On a long shot anyone remember Lara from metroland? Or know if she still exists? Used to answer the phone saying I'm older and been a dancer. Pain in the balls but could work a cock.

AllBenny
01-12-17, 23:13
LOL. Right to the T!! Same thing here! Too funny!Crap. I was just thinking. That had to be 20 or more years ago! I must be old and didn't notice it!

Bgbri11
01-12-17, 23:48
Yes more times then I care to admit LOL. She did that weird thing with paper towels on the flip too. I could barely get it up last few times, got old after awhile but was a good person and fair priced.

On a long shot anyone remember Lara from metroland? Or know if she still exists? Used to answer the phone saying I'm older and been a dancer. Pain in the balls but could work a cock.My personal favorite was Marissa who used to advertise on CL a few yrs back who was over in Waterford out of her home. Wish she was still around.

XtraLong
01-13-17, 17:34
I stopped by both 1760 and you spa today as I was passing by bug both places were busy and I was told to come back. I haven't seen many reviews on AMP's lately and was wondering what if any information everyone had on recent visits. Stay safe.

Petetee
01-14-17, 10:40
Yes more times then I care to admit LOL. She did that weird thing with paper towels on the flip too. I could barely get it up last few times, got old after awhile but was a good person and fair priced.

On a long shot anyone remember Lara from metroland? Or know if she still exists? Used to answer the phone saying I'm older and been a dancer. Pain in the balls but could work a cock.I don't remember Lara, but I remember Kara from metro land. She had a place in Albany on Washington ave. She gave a good nude massage and would occasionally do FS if the spirit moved her. One time she even had a jacuzzi installed. I remember her being pricey for the time. Not the best looker, but she was fun. Wonder when she closed shop?

Koii322
01-15-17, 00:16
I stopped by both 1760 and you spa today as I was passing by bug both places were busy and I was told to come back. I haven't seen many reviews on AMP's lately and was wondering what if any information everyone had on recent visits. Stay safe.I was at You Spa a few weeks ago and can't talk enough about it. See some of my previous reports.

Enjoy!

Koii322
01-15-17, 00:24
Date: 1/7/2017.

Provider: Jamie / Joy.

Phone: 518-590-2611.

City: Troy.

Address: South Troy.

Appointment Type: Incall.

Activities: Backrub, BBBJ, HJ.

Session Length: 40 minutes?

Fee: Asked 160, settled on 100.

Hair Length and Color: Jamie, who started the session has medium length brown hair. Joy has short blonde hair.

Smoking Status: Smoker.

Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

Physical Description: Jamie, who started the massage, is about 5'5", average build, C's, medium length brown hair. Seemed very uncomfortable. I think she was waiting for Joy to finish things up.

Joy is taller, 5'8" or so, thin. Very cute, perky A's, short blonde hair.

Neither one had any notion of the sensual.

A case of the little head overriding the big head. Repeatedly.

I wanted something different from the typical AMP experience so I checked out the above site and talked to Jamie. Two call setup. Once I was in the area, I noticed the area was a little sketchy so I parked under a street light. I called and Jamie responds with a text asking me if I know the address. How can I know the address? I'm waiting on her to tell me. She then gives an address but then texts me to call here once I'm nearby because that's not the real address. Aghhh. I start heading up down the street but Jamie's there to meet me. I text her again and I find out I'm going the wrong way. I go back the way I came and I finally meet up with her. We go to a door around the corner and I'm faced with an unlit flight of stairs. Now don't you think the warning bells would go off? Not really. Little head had taken over. Who knows what I could have been walking into.

Up the stairs I go while Jamie locks the outside door and then uses a length of wood so no one can open it from the outside. Alarms in my head? No, not really. She opens the door into a cold kitchen with all 4 burners going. Yeah, no heat. Lovely.

We move to another room. This room has no heat either. And it's cold. Mattress on the floor with a dirty blanket on it. Big head surveys the scene and I tell her, "I need to leave. " But she's very desperate and begs me to please stay. Little head takes over and decides to stay if she can provide a heater. It's really cold in there. Heater is provided so I undress and she starts massaging my back, minimal conversation and no technique. 10 minutes into it, Joy shows up. I remember her from a previous encounter. That was not the best one either but she's looking pretty good. Jamie disappears and Joy takes over. After about 5 minutes she asks if I want to flip. No, of course not, too soon. 5 minutes later, again she asks. I know it's not going to get any better so I turn over. Immediately goes for a lackluster BBBJ for a minute and then the HE. I wipe myself up with a dirty towel, get dressed and leave.

It could have ended a thousand different ways, none of them good. Went home, doused myself in rubbing alcohol, showered and laundered all my clothes.

Lesson learned.

Recommendation: No! No! No!

MasterBlaster8
01-15-17, 01:33
I stopped by both 1760 and you spa today as I was passing by bug both places were busy and I was told to come back. I haven't seen many reviews on AMP's lately and was wondering what if any information everyone had on recent visits. Stay safe.I went to 1760. The ad advertise table shower. They were only set up for a sponge bath. CBJ was offered at. 7 the massage sucked. I would not repeat.

RockMan44
01-15-17, 08:51
I don't remember Lara, but I remember Kara from metro land. She had a place in Albany on Washington ave. She gave a good nude massage and would occasionally do FS if the spirit moved her. One time she even had a jacuzzi installed. I remember her being pricey for the time. Not the best looker, but she was fun. Wonder when she closed shop?She is still around she advertised here as thinking man's masseuse.

McThicky
01-15-17, 09:50
Date: 1/7/2017.

Provider: Jamie / Joy.

Phone: 518-590-2611.

City: Troy.

Address: South Troy.

Appointment Type: Incall.

Activities: Backrub, BBBJ, HJ.

Session Length: 40 minutes?

Fee: Asked 160, settled on 100.

Hair Length and Color: Jamie, who started the session has medium length brown hair. Joy has short blonde hair.

Smoking Status: Smoker.

Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

Physical Description: Jamie, who started the massage, is about 5'5", average build, C's, medium length brown hair. Seemed very uncomfortable. I think she was waiting for Joy to finish things up.

Joy is taller, 5'8" or so, thin. Very cute, perky A's, short blonde hair.

Neither one had any notion of the sensual.

A case of the little head overriding the big head. Repeatedly.

I wanted something different from the typical AMP experience so I checked out the above site and talked to Jamie. Two call setup. Once I was in the area, I noticed the area was a little sketchy so I parked under a street light. I called and Jamie responds with a text asking me if I know the address. How can I know the address? I'm waiting on her to tell me. She then gives an address but then texts me to call here once I'm nearby because that's not the real address. Aghhh. I start heading up down the street but Jamie's there to meet me. I text her again and I find out I'm going the wrong way. I go back the way I came and I finally meet up with her. We go to a door around the corner and I'm faced with an unlit flight of stairs. Now don't you think the warning bells would go off? Not really. Little head had taken over. Who knows what I could have been walking into.

Up the stairs I go while Jamie locks the outside door and then uses a length of wood so no one can open it from the outside. Alarms in my head? No, not really. She opens the door into a cold kitchen with all 4 burners going. Yeah, no heat. Lovely.

We move to another room. This room has no heat either. And it's cold. Mattress on the floor with a dirty blanket on it. Big head surveys the scene and I tell her, "I need to leave. " But she's very desperate and begs me to please stay. Little head takes over and decides to stay if she can provide a heater. It's really cold in there. Heater is provided so I undress and she starts massaging my back, minimal conversation and no technique. 10 minutes into it, Joy shows up. I remember her from a previous encounter. That was not the best one either but she's looking pretty good. Jamie disappears and Joy takes over. After about 5 minutes she asks if I want to flip. No, of course not, too soon. 5 minutes later, again she asks. I know it's not going to get any better so I turn over. Immediately goes for a lackluster BBBJ for a minute and then the HE. I wipe myself up with a dirty towel, get dressed and leave.

It could have ended a thousand different ways, none of them good. Went home, doused myself in rubbing alcohol, showered and laundered all my clothes.

Lesson learned.

Recommendation: No! No! No!Was it supposed to be a 4 hand massage? Did Jamie do any teasing? Lack luster is a good way to describe it! Pm With details. I have some questions about Jamie. Thanks! Be safe!

Eddie120
01-15-17, 11:34
Was it supposed to be a 4 hand massage? Did Jamie do any teasing? Lack luster is a good way to describe it! Pm With details. I have some questions about Jamie. Thanks! Be safe!With the encounter he just described you actually want info? Good god.

Koii322
01-15-17, 14:12
Was it supposed to be a 4 hand massage? Did Jamie do any teasing? Lack luster is a good way to describe it! Pm With details. I have some questions about Jamie. Thanks! Be safe!No teasing from Jamie. When Joy arrived, Jamie high tailed it out of there. Never saw her again.

Seriously, there's nothing worth considering.

Invest21
01-16-17, 20:09
First time poster. I tried Fuller for the first time. I've gone to 2 AMPs before, green flower once and 1760 once. Had a decent experience at Green flower and a poor experience at 1760.

There is parking in the back, as I walked up to the door I was greeted by a short 40 something lady. Not attractive, but not real unattractive either. She walked me to the room and I gave her. 65 for an hour. She left, I disrobed and lied face down. The same woman came back to for the massage. She told me to start on my back. She rubbed my neck and arms for a couple minutes, a couple times looking toward my flaccid member, until my hand was near her breast and I started touching it. She embraced it and moved closer and was excited that I became erect. She finished my arm and put my hand on my member and signaled for me to take care of myself. I resisted at first but eventually started. She moved close so I could touch her. After 30 seconds or so she took over. I guess I was an LE check. She proceeded to provide a very nice happy beginning which included a finger in my ass (which she offered) and utc. After cleanup she had me turn over and gave a pretty good massage with a ton of time massaging my back, which I needed.

The best part might be that she didn't mention money once after the initial payment. I gave her. 35 for a tip which she didn't even look at before I left. Overall a very good experience.

Grottos
01-17-17, 00:02
New place, few weeks old I think.

Basically, got a very good massage, and overall standard AMP experience.

Can PM me for more details, but I will mention a few generic things.

- Door not locked, can walk right in.

- No formal rooms, instead have opaque walls about 3/4 up to create a couple of rooms. While cannot see into them, can hear everything. Someone else left a few minutes into my massage and heard the conversation, goodbyes, etc.

- No mention of tip during the massage. Left $40 on the bed upon leaving.

- The woman I had was quite unattractive. She was older (late 40's? Bad skin and bad teeth.

When I left, I saw a much more attractive younger woman, maybe in her 30's.

So all in all very good massage, standard AMP experience, not much privacy. I did hear from couple other members in PMs that went here and ahd similar experiences, so at least seems know what you are getting here.

AllBenny
01-17-17, 23:18
New place, few weeks old I think.

Basically, got a very good massage, and overall standard AMP experience.

Can PM me for more details, but I will mention a few generic things.

- Door not locked, can walk right in.

- No formal rooms, instead have opaque walls about 3/4 up to create a couple of rooms. While cannot see into them, can hear everything. Someone else left a few minutes into my massage and heard the conversation, goodbyes, etc.

- No mention of tip during the massage. Left $40 on the bed upon leaving.

- The woman I had was quite unattractive. She was older (late 40's? Bad skin and bad teeth.

When I left, I saw a much more attractive younger woman, maybe in her 30's.

So all in all very good massage, standard AMP experience, not much privacy. I did hear from couple other members in PMs that went here and ahd similar experiences, so at least seems know what you are getting here.Same here. Not great, not bad. It was clean and warm though. I had the older one as well.

McThicky
01-18-17, 00:12
Nice review! What was the damage?I have posted about her in the past, but I think I should all take a moment to reiterate just how much I enjoy her massages. The massage itself is very therapeutic. If you have pain / sore muscles, etc. , she really takes the time to work out the pain. If you have the funds I recommend her 90 minute massage. I had trouble walking after one of those! She has a really sweet personality and definitely makes you feel like you are the center of the world. She has some finger techniques that are out of this world! Recommendation: yes, Yes, YES! Be safe!

Meltdown1
01-18-17, 02:09
If any of our fellow mongers out there travel like I do in my daily routine, and by chance visit Manhattan as I do every so often you've got to check out this place:

http://manhattan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ggggfe-kisskisspop-100-real-photo-asian-nude-nuru-body-2-body-choice-9girl/55331786

Those ARE the attendants and those ARE the terms in the ad. No joke. I had the pleasure earlier today and I left light headed and my legs were still shaking when I got back in my car. I had to sit there for another 10 minutes before I felt safe to drive.

The best part is. It's only 2 (1/2) hours away. Comparable house fees and tips to any of the mediocre AMPs up here for a whole lot more fun.

Enjoy and be safe.

SnoBallGuy
01-18-17, 12:01
First time poster. I tried Fuller for the first time. I've gone to 2 AMPs before, green flower once and 1760 once. Had a decent experience at Green flower and a poor experience at 1760.

There is parking in the back, as I walked up to the door I was greeted by a short 40 something lady. Not attractive, but not real unattractive either. She walked me to the room and I gave her. 65 for an hour. She left, I disrobed and lied face down. The same woman came back to for the massage. She told me to start on my back. She rubbed my neck and arms for a couple minutes, a couple times looking toward my flaccid member, until my hand was near her breast and I started touching it. She embraced it and moved closer and was excited that I became erect. She finished my arm and put my hand on my member and signaled for me to take care of myself. I resisted at first but eventually started. She moved close so I could touch her. After 30 seconds or so she took over. I guess I was an LE check. She proceeded to provide a very nice happy beginning which included a finger in my ass (which she offered) and utc. After cleanup she had me turn over and gave a pretty good massage with a ton of time massaging my back, which I needed.

The best part might be that she didn't mention money once after the initial payment. I gave her. 35 for a tip which she didn't even look at before I left. Overall a very good experience.Nice review I have been their it I agree it was a really good experience I like that they don't bug you about the money I wish more of them were like that.

BTW: I like a finger in my ass too.

Freedom2B
01-18-17, 21:11
Nice review I have been their it I agree it was a really good experience I like that they don't bug you about the money I wish more of them were like that.

BTW: I like a finger in my ass too.FIA. You could give them a surprise. Eat peanuts or almonds for a couple days and make sure you swallow chunks! They will make their way down there and surprise them upon insertion, LOL.

ROCKY ROAD!

My friend wondered if APPLE was still there.

Then he saw the Manhattan link with one of the gals named APPLE. And she is built like Fuller Apple. Maybe she made her way to the big time NYC!

He said she was funny and liked sticking finger in his ass as well. Must be a fuller road thing.

TinMan357
01-19-17, 08:08
Went to the AMP on new kerner rd, this is an office building, you go in and up the stairs and its across the hall from a dr office,older Chinese lady not the greatest looking, but not bad,65 for the massage, and its a good one, on the flip she also stuck her finger in my ass as she gave me a nice HJ, she didn't ask for a tip, but I gave her 40 on the way out the door.

Stem Cells
01-19-17, 14:49
I remember Laurel. She was the opposite of service with a smile. I guess she wasn't exactly mean, it was just her disposition. What struck me as so odd about Laurel was that she would go crazy teasing your junk while you'res lying on your stomach, but god forbid you raise your hips and ass into the air a bit so she can get more into it, she'd firmly push your ass right back down. Nutty. Anyone else have that experience with her?Oh yeah. It was really odd. I assume she did not like the view! I think her interest waned toward the end of her tour of duty.

Bgbri11
01-19-17, 18:20
Went to the AMP on new kerner rd, this is an office building, you go in and up the stairs and its across the hall from a dr office,older Chinese lady not the greatest looking, but not bad,65 for the massage, and its a good one, on the flip she also stuck her finger in my ass as she gave me a nice HJ, she didn't ask for a tip, but I gave her 40 on the way out the door.Hmm, where is this one?? Feel free to pm me. The only one I know of is the one at 1843 central, off of New Karner, is that the same?

TinMan357
01-19-17, 18:30
Hmm, where is this one?? Feel free to pm me. The only one I know of is the one at 1843 central, off of New Karner, is that the same?Forgot to say this is well hidden in the back off the main rd, it is the auburn door entrance upstairs, nice massage.

AllBenny
01-19-17, 23:25
Oh yeah. It was really odd. I assume she did not like the view! I think her interest waned toward the end of her tour of duty.Now that you mention it. I do remember her pushing down my butt a few times! It kinda slipped my mind. She was in control no question. With her chalkboard full of rules and stern look. I was able to get her shirt off and rub the outside of her front and back, but any more and you got the look!

Grottos
01-20-17, 05:41
Can we have the address?

Grottos
01-20-17, 05:42
Can we have the address of New Karner AMP.

TinMan357
01-20-17, 11:01
The adress is 435 new kerner rd go in the auburn building door it is up the stairs and ring the doorbell phone number is 518 XXX 9651. Good massage with happy ending.

Snood273
01-20-17, 18:44
Now that you mention it. I do remember her pushing down my butt a few times! It kinda slipped my mind. She was in control no question. With her chalkboard full of rules and stern look. I was able to get her shirt off and rub the outside of her front and back, but any more and you got the look!LOL. Happened to me, too. Must be that we all raise our asses as a universal signal to say "rub my balls. It's ok".

Freedom2B
01-20-17, 23:22
LOL. Happened to me, too. Must be that we all raise our asses as a universal signal to say "rub my balls. It's ok".Yeah, but what they really read in the move is.

OK, it is Time he wants me to stick a long finger up his arse.

KiraXXX
01-22-17, 13:30
Yeah, but what they really read in the move is.

OK, it is Time he wants me to stick a long finger up his arse.I have read that wrong once, usually just rubbing and touching out the outside of the body is what's wanted. Unless instructed otherwise. So if. There is something I want her to do, tell her. I really really good at reading bidy language but not all, can.

Bgbri11
01-23-17, 07:46
I have read that wrong once, usually just rubbing and touching out the outside of the body is what's wanted. Unless instructed otherwise. So if. There is something I want her to do, tell her. I really really good at reading bidy language but not all, can.I am a victim as well from the "ass lift" sndrome. There is something about the feeling it provides when my junk is being brushed against, stroked, touched, thickled while on my stomach, whether its intentional or not, in fact, I would be happy with just that if providers out there who didn't offer HE but would do that instead. Hint hint!

Freedom2B
01-23-17, 09:45
I have read that wrong once, usually just rubbing and touching out the outside of the body is what's wanted. Unless instructed otherwise. So if. There is something I want her to do, tell her. I really really good at reading bidy language but not all, can.Kira,

I think when I guy raises his ass off of the table while he is laying on his stomach, is to allow access for the masseuse to reach under, between his legs and stroke his rod and stuff, to let her know he is excited, or to help get him excited. Or to just let her know it is time for the HE or H-middle of the massage session, that is, to do the flip?

SnoBallGuy
01-23-17, 11:36
Kira,

I think when I guy raises his ass off of the table while he is laying on his stomach, is to allow access for the masseuse to reach under, between his legs and stroke his rod and stuff, to let her know he is excited, or to help get him excited. Or to just let her know it is time for the HE or H-middle of the massage session, that is, to do the flip?When I raise my ass I want her to play with my ass that really turns me on and gets me hard.

Koii322
01-23-17, 19:21
When I raise my ass I want her to play with my ass that really turns me on and gets me hard.Completely agree. Nothing gets me going pre-flip more than a sensuous hand gliding up and down my ass crack!

KiraXXX
01-23-17, 20:00
Kira,

I think when I guy raises his ass off of the table while he is laying on his stomach, is to allow access for the masseuse to reach under, between his legs and stroke his rod and stuff, to let her know he is excited, or to help get him excited. Or to just let her know it is time for the HE or H-middle of the massage session, that is, to do the flip?Yes, that is true in most cases but not all. I found that out the hard way. LOL.

Alot of times when you raise your ass (depending on body type, dick size, etc.) ,It makes it harder to play, touch and run the places guys want to be rubbed.

KiraXXX
01-23-17, 20:06
I am a victim as well from the "ass lift" sndrome. There is something about the feeling it provides when my junk is being brushed against, stroked, touched, thickled while on my stomach, whether its intentional or not, in fact, I would be happy with just that if providers out there who didn't offer HE but would do that instead. Hint hint!Noted, stored and will deliver!! Grrrrrrrrr baby.

AllBenny
01-23-17, 23:36
Lily was back from Florida for a couple of days this week. For those of you that haven't "partaken", your missing out. I have been going to Lilly on and off for almost 10 years. Going all the way back to Troy downtown. At that time she would never take much off, but the massage was worth it. She has matured and changed her thinking and offers a few different options. I did the full view naked (twice now) and each time I say it just doesn't get much better than this.

Established members PM me for the details if you like.

She is due back in town Mid March BTW.

Harry Twatter
01-24-17, 11:34
Lily was back from Florida for a couple of days this week. For those of you that haven't "partaken", your missing out. I have been going to Lilly on and off for almost 10 years. Going all the way back to Troy downtown. At that time she would never take much off, but the massage was worth it. She has matured and changed her thinking and offers a few different options. I did the full view naked (twice now) and each time I say it just doesn't get much better than this.

Established members PM me for the details if you like.

She is due back in town Mid March BTW.Lily is great (atf) been seeing her since day 1, maybe it's me but I think the massage itself (not location) was slightly better when she was in troy as in a 9 vs 10. I know she has arthritis issues last year or two which takes its toll later in the day.

Bgbri11
01-24-17, 13:00
Noted, stored and will deliver!! Grrrrrrrrr baby.Kira. You ALWAYS deliver!! More often than the post office.

Bgbri11
01-24-17, 13:02
Kira. You ALWAYS deliver!! More often than the post office.So I gave Relaxing. Soothing touch a try whos ad is on CL, I do the ole "ass in the air" things and she asked if I was going somewhere. Apparently we werent on the same page!! LOL.

DunKin9
01-24-17, 15:24
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good AMP experience? I saw the one for 435 New Karner and that's a possibility. But I would kind of like someone younger / more attractive that does a good HE. I know, I'm asking for a lot. Anyway, if anyone has any recommendations I'd appreciate it.

Does anyone have any experience with 1843 Central?

Thanks,

Dunkin.

NYStateOfMind
01-24-17, 17:43
You really don't know what you're going to find in any one particular AMP until you stop in and see what's there. Just because there was a younger AMP there before is no guarantee she's going to be there when you arrive. It's all just hit and miss. I'd say the chances of a really good experience (younger looking, good massage, lots of teasing, no negotiations) are about 1 in 10. You may get some of what you're looking for but rarely everything. I'd stay away from New Karner. There are better options. Just stop in to any one of the 10 or so places and see what you find. If she's not to your liking then excuse yourself saying you left your money in the car and just leave. I've had done great AMP experiences but those are the exception rather than the rule. And I've gone back in 2 days looking for the same girl and she's either busy w someone else or long gone!

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good AMP experience? I saw the one for 435 New Karner and that's a possibility. But I would kind of like someone younger / more attractive that does a good HE. I know, I'm asking for a lot. Anyway, if anyone has any recommendations I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dunkin.

Grottos
01-24-17, 18:02
NY, I think what you are saying is often true, but it's often not true as well. I believe some places have had the same woman or women there for a long time, such as 1781 western 28 Fuller, you Spa, Green Flower. I believe there are woman there 2 years or more. I also think you get a consistent experience at these places. I think he can get what he wants pretty easily except for the young women part, the only place that consistently had young women is 1760. However, if he stretches the definition of young to the 30's, then its much easier to find.

You really don't know what you're going to find in any one particular AMP until you stop in and see what's there. Just because there was a younger AMP there before is no guarantee she's going to be there when you arrive. It's all just hit and miss. I'd say the chances of a really good experience (younger looking, good massage, lots of teasing, no negotiations) are about 1 in 10. You may get some of what you're looking for but rarely everything. I'd stay away from New Karner. There are better options. Just stop in to any one of the 10 or so places and see what you find. If she's not to your liking then excuse yourself saying you left your money in the car and just leave. I've had done great AMP experiences but those are the exception rather than the rule. And I've gone back in 2 days looking for the same girl and she's either busy w someone else or long gone.

Derby Dutch
01-27-17, 22:27
Been a while, since I've been around. And AMP in the area is not what I usually go for.

This area I tend to play the role of "full on" and reserve "hands on experiences" to Mass area locations.

However, I am interested in staying a bit closer to home this weekend.

28 Fuller is on my radar. Worth a shot?

The attributes of the provider do not concern me, but as I have grown accustomed to. Certainty is.

Any suggestions?

Freedom2B
01-28-17, 08:31
Been a while, since I've been around. And AMP in the area is not what I usually go for.

This area I tend to play the role of "full on" and reserve "hands on experiences" to Mass area locations.

However, I am interested in staying a bit closer to home this weekend.

28 Fuller is on my radar. Worth a shot?

The attributes of the provider do not concern me, but as I have grown accustomed to. Certainty is.

Any suggestions?My buddy said ask for APPLE. She is younger, tall and in 20's and funny with little english and giggles / smile. He saw her a while back, so she may have been rotated or moved on. Certainty was there he said for HE and OTC-roam and nips out.

Derby Dutch
01-28-17, 12:33
My buddy said ask for APPLE. She is younger, tall and in 20's and funny with little english and giggles / smile. He saw her a while back, so she may have been rotated or moved on. Certainty was there he said for HE and OTC-roam and nips out.Thank you for the tip.

What I find there, I'm sure will satisfy.

Much appreciated.

GoneFishing
01-29-17, 18:41
I went there once with a Groupon; it was last June. The Mamasan took me back and I did pass a room with a younger, sweet looking Asian sitting and waiting for a customer, however, she was dressed conservatively. The Mamasan he was an mid-40's woman who was dressed in tight jeans and a shirt- her body was OK. I stripped down nude and had the towel over me. The massage was terrible, though she'd tease my member every now and then. She also climbed up on top and would rub her breasts against me as she rubbed out my arms. She had asked if I had been there before, and I lied saying "once", though I apparently should have said I was there a couple times before. On the flip she rubbed right over my member several times as I got erect, and then pointed to it mumbling for me to pleasure myself. I argued for her to, but she insisted on me providing my own pleasure so I did. While doing so, she allowed OTC touching but would never join in.

All in all, I would not go back- not even with a Groupon.

Thanks,

Dunkin.

FloydMay22
01-31-17, 19:10
New girl working there Saturday. Her name was Maggie. She just came up from the city. She was prettier than most AMP girls out there. Had a nice ass, I would say late 20 ies, early 30 ies. Massage was decent. She was very talkative and spoke decent English. Decent tease before flip. Upon the flip she haggled on the HE. She wanted 65 and I was going with 40. She didn't put up too much of a fight though. She lied next to me during HE and allot of otc roaming. Decent technique. She was cool. She said next time 65. I said more action and she smiled so thinking there could be more. I would repeat. Please don't msg me on how to find it. It's not that hard. Someone posted exactly where it was on here and followed to the tee. Have fun gentlemen.

Aznsnkl
02-02-17, 13:22
New AMP in Latham. Forgot the girls name already. Gave a great massage. The HE was ok. By guptils.

IvyLeaman
02-04-17, 15:35
I'll keep it brief. The only good thing about this place is that its quiet. I paid 65 for an hr. For about 20 minutes with one big interruption when the door bell rang, I got a very mediocre massage. On the flip, I got the haggling which I can't stand. She settled for 40 after asking for 80. After a rough he / HJ, she was done. Though shorted a good 20 minutes, I didn't care as I knew I would never be back. The only place worse is 1234 Spa on central.Come to think of it this woman may have been at 1234 and pulled the same crap. My advice is to avoid both.

Koii322
02-05-17, 14:50
I'll keep it brief. The only good thing about this place is that its quiet. I paid 65 for an hr. For about 20 minutes with one big interruption when the door bell rang, I got a very mediocre massage. On the flip, I got the haggling which I can't stand. She settled for 40 after asking for 80. After a rough he / HJ, she was done. Though shorted a good 20 minutes, I didn't care as I knew I would never be back. The only place worse is 1234 Spa on central.Come to think of it this woman may have been at 1234 and pulled the same crap. My advice is to avoid both.Ivy,

I have to agree. I've been to both 1234 and Karner and went through the same routine. Definitely not worth the hassle.

MasterBlaster8
02-08-17, 17:32
I like you on state.

Good massage.

You have to beg for the ending.

CapDistrict
02-08-17, 17:51
Does anyone happen to know the name of the younger attendant at USpa? I'm familiar with the older one (and relatively happy) but have only experienced the younger attendant once before. I'd like to ask for her by name next time.

Koii322
02-08-17, 21:06
Does anyone happen to know the name of the younger attendant at USpa? I'm familiar with the older one (and relatively happy) but have only experienced the younger attendant once before. I'd like to ask for her by name next time.Her name is Sunny. Unfortunately, I have not had a massage from her.

CapDistrict
02-08-17, 21:59
Her name is Sunny. Unfortunately, I have not had a massage from her.Appreciate it. Thank you!

Theer1133
02-08-17, 23:36
Went to new spot today on Central near Everett. Private place around the back side of the strip mall. Place was very clean and girl was maybe 5/10. Not sure what it was but I must have had exactly what I wanted written all over my face. Only saw the one girl who took my 50 for half hour and left the room, when she comes back I'm naked and ready, gives me a hug, tells me to lay down and goes right to the tease. Must have known I was ready pretty quick and tells me to flip after about 5 minutes, no massage at all. I lay on back and she immediately asks what I want which of course is everything. Agreement is made and everything was received. This chick knows how to cut to the chase. In and out in under 30. Back never saw a min of massage but left relieved. Flexible little thing she was and super friendly. Enjoy.

DeezNuts71
02-09-17, 17:57
Went to new spot today on Central near Everett. Private place around the back side of the strip mall. Place was very clean and girl was maybe 5/10. Not sure what it was but I must have had exactly what I wanted written all over my face. Only saw the one girl who took my 50 for half hour and left the room, when she comes back I'm naked and ready, gives me a hug, tells me to lay down and goes right to the tease. Must have known I was ready pretty quick and tells me to flip after about 5 minutes, no massage at all. I lay on back and she immediately asks what I want which of course is everything. Agreement is made and everything was received. This chick knows how to cut to the chase. In and out in under 30. Back never saw a min of massage but left relieved. Flexible little thing she was and super friendly. Enjoy.What was the damage?

Theer1133
02-10-17, 22:43
175 Total.

MasterBlaster8
02-11-17, 08:45
Has any been to Sarah? She has been on Craigslist for at least a month.

Thanks.

https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5997533664.html

Eddie120
02-11-17, 20:47
Has any been to Sarah? She has been on Craigslist for at least a month.

Thanks.

https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/5997533664.htmlSaw her once, over priced for an ave rub.

BillyClub
02-13-17, 22:20
The woman at New Karner used to have a place at 1859, just a few doors down from 1871. This was about a year and a half ago. It was a strange set-up, a vacant "house" with a commercial sign out front advertising that the place was available for commercial lease. She had her "OPEN" sign in the window. Had to park around back, and when you walk in, it looked like an empty house, except for the one room she led me into which was furnished with little more than the massage table, a couple of small stands and a lamp. Strange. But she pulled the same thing there. Wanted 65 for hh, 40 for HJ, and wasn't too font of the OTC. Not a bad HE, but not overly impressed. When I went to New Karner I was disappointed to see her, but was optimistic. Again, not bad, but not my first choice in the future.

Does anybody remember this place?

BillyClub
02-13-17, 22:24
I have to admit, State is my favorite place yet, and a big oart of that is de to the table shower.

Now I see this new place on VanVranken, offering table shower and NURU! I'm dying to try it, but they had advertised about a year ago, never answered a call, and I couldn't find the place. Anybody have any idea what's up with this place?

Grottos
02-15-17, 00:01
I went to VanWranken a few months ago, rang the bell a few times, no one answered, so left. It was around 6 PM.

Its been reviewed couple time here, didn't seem like it was anything out of the ordinary.

Perhaps its changed now.

I have to admit, State is my favorite place yet, and a big oart of that is de to the table shower.

Now I see this new place on VanVranken, offering table shower and NURU! I'm dying to try it, but they had advertised about a year ago, never answered a call, and I couldn't find the place. Anybody have any idea what's up with this place.

Bgbri11
02-15-17, 12:14
I went to VanWranken a few months ago, rang the bell a few times, no one answered, so left. It was around 6 PM.

Its been reviewed couple time here, didn't seem like it was anything out of the ordinary.

Perhaps its changed now.

Now I see this new place on VanVranken, offering table shower and NURU! I'm dying to try it, but they had advertised about a year ago, never answered a call, and I couldn't find the place. Anybody have any idea what's up with this place.Are you referring to the one next to the CVS on steak? Or 1760?

Grottos
02-15-17, 13:32
Neither. I am referring to the place on Van Wranken Are you referring to the one next to the CVS on steak? Or 1760.

Bgbri11
02-15-17, 13:47

Perhaps its changed now.

Now I see this new place on VanVranken, offering table shower and NURU! I'm dying to try it, but they had advertised about a year ago, never answered a call, and I couldn't find the place. Anybody have any idea what's up with this place.My bad, I replied to the wrong post. A few on here said the AMP on state was there favorite. Just wondering which one.

Grottos
02-15-17, 16:03
Oh ok. Well I believe you pay more at 1760 for the privilege of seeing woman, sometimes younger, in short dresses. You're likely to be shorted on time too. Massage mediocre to good. Other place massage will be much better, and more likely to get full time. Woman not youbg, but one is attractive prob 30's, other not as attractive, prob 40's. Appears YMMV applies here, but better if they know you. 1760 they sometimes ask for large tips, and I think whether or not you like that place largely depends on how distasteful you find that.

My bad, I replied to the wrong post. A few on here said the AMP on state was there favorite. Just wondering which one.

SnoBallGuy
02-15-17, 17:46
Oh ok. Well I believe you pay more at 1760 for the privilege of seeing woman, sometimes younger, in short dresses. You're likely to be shorted on time too. Massage mediocre to good. Other place massage will be much better, and more likely to get full time. Woman not youbg, but one is attractive prob 30's, other not as attractive, prob 40's. Appears YMMV applies here, but better if they know you. 1760 they sometimes ask for large tips, and I think whether or not you like that place largely depends on how distasteful you find that.

My bad, I replied to the wrong post. A few on here said the AMP on state was there favorite. Just wondering which one.Who cares what they look like if the massage is good and the service is good too, who cares I usually have my eyes closed anyway.

BigMoke08
02-15-17, 19:32

My bad, I replied to the wrong post. A few on here said the AMP on state was there favorite. Just wondering which one.I agree with the others posts: the table shower at 1760 is great! But the last three times I've gone, the massages were awful. On my last visit, the girl lightly rubbed her hand up and down my back a few times and then asked me to flip. It seems like they are selling the table shower and rushing to the ending, which is now a regular negotiation every time. I hate lying there naked while a girl up-charges! Also, the "bed" that is used is very uncomfortable and makes it difficult to get a good massage. I've had much better experiences at you-Spa up the road.

AllBenny
02-15-17, 23:13
A friend of mine was driving past, since there was no other cars on that side of the building, he went in. Greeted by a 30 ish Asian and shown to a back room. 60 for the hour. Great massage and the pre flip was second to none. Prob spent 10 min or so teasing. His mind was made up and as long as the tip was reasonable was all in. . 60 for the ending, to be paid BEFORE the event. Sadly the preflip was better but the ending was pretty good as well. Her name was. Oh crap. Amy or annie. I think.

Freedom2B
02-16-17, 06:32
A friend of mine was driving past, since there was no other cars on that side of the building, he went in. Greeted by a 30 ish Asian and shown to a back room. 60 for the hour. Great massage and the pre flip was second to none. Prob spent 10 min or so teasing. His mind was made up and as long as the tip was reasonable was all in. . 60 for the ending, to be paid BEFORE the event. Sadly the preflip was better but the ending was pretty good as well. Her name was. Oh crap. Amy or annie. I think.But was that. 60 nding a HE, a BJ, a??

Landmark nearby or clue to name? Number?

AfterDarkInk
02-16-17, 17:39
Called at 2:30 to set up a 3:00. Rang bell no waiting went right in. Cute Asian girl maybe 30 in a sundress showed me to my room, came back and asked if I wanted a shower hell yes. Because of the type of building I was hoping for a stand up shower where they shower with you. Like in Boston. Nope full blown table shower. Pays attention to all the right spots drys me off and on to the massage. Average massage no nuru massage like advertised. But she climbs up and sits on back and chest with a nice rub. Nice ending topless sbj (S = saran wrap) which oddly enough worked. $tip.

AllBenny
02-16-17, 22:52
But was that. 60 nding a HE, a BJ, a??

Landmark nearby or clue to name? Number?Across from Lexus dealer. It was. 60 for the house and. 60 tip. Just a HE, HJ.

Dcyou
02-17-17, 12:24
Went to new spot today on Central near Everett. Private place around the back side of the strip mall. Place was very clean and girl was maybe 5/10. Not sure what it was but I must have had exactly what I wanted written all over my face. Only saw the one girl who took my 50 for half hour and left the room, when she comes back I'm naked and ready, gives me a hug, tells me to lay down and goes right to the tease. Must have known I was ready pretty quick and tells me to flip after about 5 minutes, no massage at all. I lay on back and she immediately asks what I want which of course is everything. Agreement is made and everything was received. This chick knows how to cut to the chase. In and out in under 30. Back never saw a min of massage but left relieved. Flexible little thing she was and super friendly. Enjoy.I was trying to find this place and it seemed that there is no private place at the back side of the strip mall. It was a finger printing company something like that.

StressRelief
02-17-17, 18:14
Looking for some update contact info for Erica / Summer. I sent a couple of texts to the number in the last review on the site but no response. Does anyone have a current contact number?

TIA.

McThicky
02-19-17, 11:56
Looking for some update contact info for Erica / Summer. I sent a couple of texts to the number in the last review on the site but no response. Does anyone have a current contact number?

TIA.She changes her number to keep it fresh. The best way (if you haven't seen her) is through her email: albanysbestbodyrub@gmail.com. Feel free to private message me.

That being said, I saw her the other day as I have severe back issues, ad all I can ever say is "WOW"! She is that wonderful combination of a talented masseuse, sexy, fun, and someone who truly loves to help us feel better! Go see her! She is worth every penny! I have always left her with a HUGE smile!

AllBenny
02-19-17, 23:34

TIA.Is this the same Summer who used to be off Washington Ave. Or thereabouts in Albany? Blonde about 25 and smoking hot? Great HE but that was about it?

StressRelief
02-20-17, 09:18
Is this the same Summer who used to be off Washington Ave. Or thereabouts in Albany? Blonde about 25 and smoking hot? Great HE but that was about it?Nope. This Summer / Erica is close to 40, brunette, nice body and the massage is really good with a HE. And those nails. Oi Vey! She used to be off central in Colonie when I saw her.

RustyShaq
02-21-17, 16:05
I had a real massage the other day at a real spa (I'm not going to name it; there are plenty of them around), and it was amazing. The girl doing the massage was very cute, but this was a legitimate business with not even a whiff of a hint of hanky-panky (I'd be broke and divorced if that were the case! I've never been to a massage parlor with extras on the menu, but for those of you who've done both, are massage parlor girls any good, or is it all about the happy ending? I've been thinking about giving it a try, but to be honest, I've been spoiled as far as massages go, so if I just need some stress relief, I'd go see an escort. I'm interested to know if combining the two is worthwhile. Thanks.

StressRelief
02-21-17, 22:38
Finally got in contact with Erica yesterday and made an appointment for this afternoon. God I forgot how good of a massage she gives. I was completely spent after the hour was over and it felt GREAT! She's in a new location with no distractions.

Will repeat again soon!

Grottos
02-21-17, 23:32
Depends on the place. Some give excellent therapeutic massage, some are good, some don't even try. You Spa in Schenectady is an example of one whete get great therapuric massage. There are others but that's one I'd highly recommend. I had a real massage the other day at a real spa (I'm not going to name it; there are plenty of them around), and it was amazing. The girl doing the massage was very cute, but this was a legitimate business with not even a whiff of a hint of hanky-panky (I'd be broke and divorced if that were the case! I've never been to a massage parlor with extras on the menu, but for those of you who've done both, are massage parlor girls any good, or is it all about the happy ending? I've been thinking about giving it a try, but to be honest, I've been spoiled as far as massages go, so if I just need some stress relief, I'd go see an escort. I'm interested to know if combining the two is worthwhile. Thanks.

EricaSummerFun
02-23-17, 16:28
So nice to see you again as well. Glad you were happy with new location too. MUCH more private and no nosy neighbors. Look fed to seeing you again soo. Xoxo. And as previously posted email is always a sure way to reach me but not for last min appointments. I will be posting a bit longer before I take the ads down and stick with my own advice (staying with my regular guys) it's my last year I'll be playing with you guys. Looking forward to lots of fun before I throw in the towel and resume a boring life LOL. NOT! Boring anyway. Have a great week guys.

Finally got in contact with Erica yesterday and made an appointment for this afternoon. God I forgot how good of a massage she gives. I was completely spent after the hour was over and it felt GREAT! She's in a new location with no distractions.

Will repeat again soon!

Bgbri11
02-24-17, 20:50
https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/6012955458.html

Anyone have any info on this one?

I had a quick 1/2hr to spare today, went to U Spa, never saw the older provider, but she was friendly, decent massage and you all know the rest!

AllBenny
02-24-17, 23:24
A friend of mine tried to get some time with Erica today but she was booked solid. So. Back to the good ole backup AMP circuit.

He thought he might go to the old standby on Osborn to see what might be available. Upon arrival the first bad sign was the doorbell was missing, and the door to upstairs was unlocked. Being a curious kind of guy he walked upstairs only to find it was cleaned out. Empty. So much for that.

So he went to standby #2 on Rt. 9 in Latham. Met at the door by a 40 ish "Mandy", sometimes you can get a bit farther with the older ones so he agreed to an hour. She is 5' prob 110# and has A's. Normal flat ass too.

Eh. Massage was ok. Spent almost 1/2 hour on the back alone. No teasing to speak of and when he pointed to his ass and said oil she said be patient. Then to the legs and to the flip. . 40 tip and OTC for the bottom. Bra up for the top. He wouldn't hurry back but the younger one who he saw on the way out gave an awesome massage last visit.

SI2997
02-27-17, 11:13
Hey all, sorry for this not being a report. I am looking to take the plunge on a first AMP experience. Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation? I know it varies with each trip but has anyone had a consistently good spot? Looking for a good massage with teasing and a HE, nothing more. Heard good things on this board about you spa and one on route 9. Thanks for any info.

Bgbri11
02-27-17, 14:12
https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/6012955458.html

Anyone have any info on this one?

I had a quick 1/2hr to spare today, went to U Spa, never saw the older provider, but she was friendly, decent massage and you all know the rest!My search came up with nothing.

Koii322
02-27-17, 17:51
Hey all, sorry for this not being a report. I am looking to take the plunge on a first AMP experience. Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation? I know it varies with each trip but has anyone had a consistently good spot? Looking for a good massage with teasing and a HE, nothing more. Heard good things on this board about you spa and one on route 9. Thanks for any info.SI,

Before I started visiting AMPs, the first thing I did was to go to the oldest post in the Albany / Schenectady / Troy Massage Parlor Reports Forum and work my way to the (at that time) present post. By the time I finished reading them I felt a lot less intimidated with the idea of trying out an AMP. The posters here have a lot of experience and we're willing to share that through the posts we've contributed. Learn from them.

Currently there are 162 pages in this forum. I don't recommend going that far back but you will learn a lot just by browsing through the last year or two. I might add, you probably won't go wrong with either one of the two AMPs mentioned.

Be sure to report back once you've taken the plunge!

AfterDarkInk
02-27-17, 23:08
SI,

Before I started visiting AMPs, the first thing I did was to go to the oldest post in the Albany / Schenectady / Troy Massage Parlor Reports Forum and work my way to the (at that time) present post. By the time I finished reading them I felt a lot less intimidated with the idea of trying out an AMP. The posters here have a lot of experience and we're willing to share that through the posts we've contributed. Learn from them.

Currently there are 162 pages in this forum. I don't recommend going that far back but you will learn a lot just by browsing through the last year or two. I might add, you probably won't go wrong with either one of the two AMPs mentioned.

Be sure to report back once you've taken the plunge!Also when you walk in don't tell them it's your first time, usually a red flag for them.

SlingMaxwell
03-02-17, 17:26
Noticed a new "Wellness Spa" popped up on Curry Road in Rotterdam (#1308 I think). Any reports?

Omg1220
03-03-17, 13:53
Noticed a new "Wellness Spa" popped up on Curry Road in Rotterdam (#1308 I think). Any reports?Took the leap earlier. Clean place, small, looks like 2 rooms only and they have real doors. Right next to Adirondack Tire on Curry. Parking around back, and some in front too. Got Yoyo. Maybe late 30's, average looks. A's and flat butt. Long hair. Little English but nice enough. I never push it in a new place, since I don't want to be labeled LEO. OTC allowed, hand slid in up top near the moment of truth.

Above average massage, but beware. Lots of oil! Wasn't sure I'd be able to drive afterward and feared losing grip of the wheel! Little preflip tease, would have liked more. Ending was on fast forward. Can't believe her forearms aren't like Popeye's. Guinness Book Shakeweight Champ! In her defense, I didn't coach her as I wanted to see what the usual was.

60/40, and she never asked about the tip! That's always a nice treat! Left after 58 minutes so no shorting on time. Overall pretty good experience. But not stellar. Didn't push to see if extras available. The other girl there was typical of the biz. 40's, average, stereotypical AMP employee. Didn't get her name. I'd go back.

IvyLeaman
03-05-17, 15:31
I was sorry to read about Osborne closing but at least least one of the girls from there has moved to the spot around the corner behind the firehouse.

MasterBlaster8
03-05-17, 18:55
I was sorry to read about Osborne closing but at least least one of the girls from there has moved to the spot around the corner behind the firehouse.They may have moved to Albany Shaker Rd, to the right of the old RiteAid. New joint there.

Grottos
03-05-17, 19:50
Are you talking about some place literally around the corner? Or do you mean a mile or 2 away? . I was sorry to read about Osborne closing but at least least one of the girls from there has moved to the spot around the corner behind the firehouse.

MasterBlaster8
03-06-17, 01:26
Are you talking about some place literally around the corner? Or do you mean a mile or 2 away? . I was sorry to read about Osborne closing but at least least one of the girls from there has moved to the spot around the corner behind the firehouse.Yea Right next door. Looking at the firehouse. It is to the left. Past the preschool. Near where Cathy's Kitchen use to be. End Unit on building. (The firehouse is a EMS, it once was a firehouse 20 yrs. Ago).

Bigjack33
03-06-17, 19:45
Anyone tried Columbia Street downtown recently? They're advertising "new staff" and "choices".

JRod125
03-08-17, 17:55
Haven't visited an AMP in a while, decided to give 28 fuller a shot for the first time and I'm glad I did. I got Lisa, not the most attractive but not bad either. Probably in her 40's but she gave a pretty good massage. Not much teasing Pre flip. On the flip no begging for a tip, thank god. Gave a good HJ but I was taking a while as normal so she asked if I wanted finger in the ass and I obliged and 2 minutes later the fireworks went off. Nice hot towel cleanup, gave her $60 and she was very pleased as was I. Total damage $105. Over the clothes roaming, didn't try for anything more. Will repeat!

AllBenny
03-08-17, 22:54
They may have moved to Albany Shaker Rd, to the right of the old RiteAid. New joint there.Same women as Osborn. Angela. Early 40's I'm thinking hard to tell. My friend opted for the hours as he wanted a massage as well. Decent to good massage he said, lots of preflip.

Normal donation of 60 for utc and you know the rest of the story.

Think she said she was the only one working there.

SnoBallGuy
03-09-17, 10:37
Haven't visited an AMP in a while, decided to give 28 fuller a shot for the first time and I'm glad I did. I got Lisa, not the most attractive but not bad either. Probably in her 40's but she gave a pretty good massage. Not much teasing Pre flip. On the flip no begging for a tip, thank god. Gave a good HJ but I was taking a while as normal so she asked if I wanted finger in the ass and I obliged and 2 minutes later the fireworks went off. Nice hot towel cleanup, gave her $60 and she was very pleased as was I. Total damage $105. Over the clothes roaming, didn't try for anything more. Will repeat!That sounds like fun FIA wow your singing my song.

SI2997
03-10-17, 14:03
Decided to take the plunge and went to 28 Fuller, wow what a great first experience. I get there and pay house fee, 65 for the hour. Woman who answered the door was older, probably late 40's not too attractive. I get on the table and get undressed, much to my surprise a very cute, thin, and young asian girl comes in. Very nice full B's maybe C's. I start off on my stomach and she asks if I want to start on my back, hell yeah. She starts massaging my shoulders and scalp and this being my first time I was fully excited which she addressed by saying "wow" and "ooh", then gives me oil to start myself, prob an LEO check as others have stated here. After about 30 seconds came around to the side of the table and took control herself, while also placing my hand on her ass. I gave it a good squeeze then went for some UTC roaming in the bra area, she enjoyed it. This didn't last long, as I said I was pretty damn excited so I finished pretty explosively which we laughed about because I hit myself in the face. She cleaned me off then began a really great massage, medium strength that just made everything feel good. Her and the older woman spoke to each other to the door a few times in Chinese, didn't bother me though. Halfway through the massage the door opened and I was really enjoying it so I did not think anything of it. Lo and behold when I looked up the older woman was massaging me now. Fine with me she did just as good a job. Not sure if the first one told her I had already had my fun but if she did the older one didn't care because she started teasing / rubbing all the right spots which got me ready to go again. She told me to flip and this being my first time I thought it was over but she assured me I had more time. Perfect. So as I said I was fully excited again which she noticed and immediately went to work with an excellent HE. She was going it it pretty hard then asked if I wanted it slower but by that point it was too late and I finished and hit myself in the face again, this time in the eye. OUCH. We laughed pretty hard about that. She then cleaned me up and finished with an awesome scalp / shoulder massage. Never once did either one ask for money. I paid 65 house fee and gave 45 tip for a total of 110. Not sure if that is too much or what, I didn't care they did a great job. I got dressed and she gave me a hug and told me to come back and that I was very handsome, haha. I will def return. Names were hard to understand but old one said her name was Cici and the young one was Tracy.

McThicky
03-10-17, 21:03
Decided to take the plunge and went to 28 Fuller, wow what a great first experience. I get there and pay house fee, 65 for the hour. Woman who answered the door was older, probably late 40's not too attractive. I get on the table and get undressed, much to my surprise a very cute, thin, and young asian girl comes in. Very nice full B's maybe C's. I start off on my stomach and she asks if I want to start on my back, hell yeah. She starts massaging my shoulders and scalp and this being my first time I was fully excited which she addressed by saying "wow" and "ooh", then gives me oil to start myself, prob an LEO check as others have stated here. After about 30 seconds came around to the side of the table and took control herself, while also placing my hand on her ass. I gave it a good squeeze then went for some UTC roaming in the bra area, she enjoyed it. This didn't last long, as I said I was pretty damn excited so I finished pretty explosively which we laughed about because I hit myself in the face. She cleaned me off then began a really great massage, medium strength that just made everything feel good. Her and the older woman spoke to each other to the door a few times in Chinese, didn't bother me though. Halfway through the massage the door opened and I was really enjoying it so I did not think anything of it. Lo and behold when I looked up the older woman was massaging me now. Fine with me she did just as good a job. Not sure if the first one told her I had already had my fun but if she did the older one didn't care because she started teasing / rubbing all the right spots which got me ready to go again. She told me to flip and this being my first time I thought it was over but she assured me I had more time. Perfect. So as I said I was fully excited again which she noticed and immediately went to work with an excellent HE. She was going it it pretty hard then asked if I wanted it slower but by that point it was too late and I finished and hit myself in the face again, this time in the eye. OUCH. We laughed pretty hard about that. She then cleaned me up and finished with an awesome scalp / shoulder massage. Never once did either one ask for money. I paid 65 house fee and gave 45 tip for a total of 110. Not sure if that is too much or what, I didn't care they did a great job. I got dressed and she gave me a hug and told me to come back and that I was very handsome, haha. I will def return. Names were hard to understand but old one said her name was Cici and the young one was Tracy.Well done, sir! I haven't been there in a while. I think I am inspired to try again!

MasterBlaster8
03-11-17, 09:45
Same women as Osborn. Angela. Early 40's I'm thinking hard to tell. My friend opted for the hours as he wanted a massage as well. Decent to good massage he said, lots of preflip.

Normal donation of 60 for utc and you know the rest of the story.

Think she said she was the only one working there.I think the sign says Millenium Nails & spa. I saw there post on BP.

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodywork-open-917-207-5074/23492930

AllBenny
03-11-17, 22:15
I think the sign says Millenium Nails & spa. I saw there post on BP.

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodywork-open-917-207-5074/23492930There was no sign. He found it by accident. It is in the back of the businesses. There is a closed Coffure business on the first floor. By chance he looked up and Angela called out the window.

No signage he saw at all.

Tek413
03-12-17, 13:47
Decided to take the plunge and went to 28 Fuller, wow what a great first experience. I get there and pay house fee, 65 for the hour. Woman who answered the door was older, probably late 40's not too attractive. I get on the table and get undressed, much to my surprise a very cute, thin, and young asian girl comes in. Very nice full B's maybe C's. I start off on my stomach and she asks if I want to start on my back, hell yeah. She starts massaging my shoulders and scalp and this being my first time I was fully excited which she addressed by saying "wow" and "ooh", then gives me oil to start myself, prob an LEO check as others have stated here. After about 30 seconds came around to the side of the table and took control herself, while also placing my hand on her ass. I gave it a good squeeze then went for some UTC roaming in the bra area, she enjoyed it. This didn't last long, as I said I was pretty damn excited so I finished pretty explosively which we laughed about because I hit myself in the face. She cleaned me off then began a really great massage, medium strength that just made everything feel good. Her and the older woman spoke to each other to the door a few times in Chinese, didn't bother me though. Halfway through the massage the door opened and I was really enjoying it so I did not think anything of it. Lo and behold when I looked up the older woman was massaging me now. Fine with me she did just as good a job. Not sure if the first one told her I had already had my fun but if she did the older one didn't care because she started teasing / rubbing all the right spots which got me ready to go again. She told me to flip and this being my first time I thought it was over but she assured me I had more time. Perfect. So as I said I was fully excited again which she noticed and immediately went to work with an excellent HE. She was going it it pretty hard then asked if I wanted it slower but by that point it was too late and I finished and hit myself in the face again, this time in the eye. OUCH. We laughed pretty hard about that. She then cleaned me up and finished with an awesome scalp / shoulder massage. Never once did either one ask for money. I paid 65 house fee and gave 45 tip for a total of 110. Not sure if that is too much or what, I didn't care they did a great job. I got dressed and she gave me a hug and told me to come back and that I was very handsome, haha. I will def return. Names were hard to understand but old one said her name was Cici and the young one was Tracy.Impressive, a double shot to your own head. The odds of that have to be astronomical. My friend had one shoot over his head once but it was nowhere to be found. Beware or you could blind yourself.

PicoRico
03-13-17, 11:58
A friend of mine tried to get some time with Erica today but she was booked solid. So. Back to the good ole backup AMP circuit.

He thought he might go to the old standby on Osborn to see what might be available. Upon arrival the first bad sign was the doorbell was missing, and the door to upstairs was unlocked. Being a curious kind of guy he walked upstairs only to find it was cleaned out. Empty. So much for that.

So he went to standby #2 on Rt. 9 in Latham. Met at the door by a 40 ish "Mandy", sometimes you can get a bit farther with the older ones so he agreed to an hour. She is 5' prob 110# and has A's. Normal flat ass too.

Eh. Massage was ok. Spent almost 1/2 hour on the back alone. No teasing to speak of and when he pointed to his ass and said oil she said be patient. Then to the legs and to the flip. . 40 tip and OTC for the bottom. Bra up for the top. He wouldn't hurry back but the younger one who he saw on the way out gave an awesome massage last visit.Is the Route 9 you're talking about the back door in parking lot? Used to go there, but haven't seen an ad and didn't want to just knock on a door. Would like to return if still open. Thanks in advance.

XtraLong
03-13-17, 15:18
The one behind the restaurant across from the Toyota dealer in Latham isn't there. I drove there today and nothing.

Is the Route 9 you're talking about the back door in parking lot? Used to go there, but haven't seen an ad and didn't want to just knock on a door. Would like to return if still open. Thanks in advance.

AllBenny
03-13-17, 22:53
The one behind the restaurant across from the Toyota dealer in Latham isn't there. I drove there today and nothing.It's across from the Lexus dealer. Sharing a building with an insurance agency. Neon sign in the window.

Grottos
03-16-17, 16:15
Appears the asian restaurant attached to you Spa as opened. Anyone know if its effecting anything with you Spa?

Koii322
03-16-17, 16:29
Appears the asian restaurant attached to you Spa as opened. Anyone know if its effecting anything with you Spa?Grottos,

I've been to You Spa a couple of times since the restaurant has opened and it's never been a problem. I just walk in through the main entrance and head to You Spa's door. No one has yet to give me a glance.

In fact, I had lunch there once after a session. The food was fine.

Koii322
03-16-17, 17:15
There's a new spa on Curry Rd. In Rotterdam. I only found out when I gave You Spa a call and asked for Wendy. I was told she was at another location and was given the number to call. I then talked to Wendy who told me she would be spending time at both the Rotterdam and You spas. Unfortunately, she could not fit me in for a session that afternoon. It's a bit out of the way for me so I probably will stick with You.

Here's the info for those who want to give it a try.

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-body-work-best-relaxing/23826897

917-XXXX980.

Geneva Guy
03-17-17, 07:03
There's a new spa on Curry Rd. In Rotterdam. I only found out when I gave You Spa a call and asked for Wendy. I was told she was at another location and was given the number to call. I then talked to Wendy who told me she would be spending time at both the Rotterdam and You spas. Unfortunately, she could not fit me in for a session that afternoon. It's a bit out of the way for me so I probably will stick with You.

Here's the info for those who want to give it a try.Ahhh. You were the guy that called 3 times during my massage at you spa, that phone number is burned into my brain as she said it multiple times. In the end, I got extra service for the repeated interruptions (my first visit there). And price was right for all the extra service $60 + 40 yum yum.

GG.

Koii322
03-17-17, 22:43
Ahhh. You were the guy that called 3 times during my massage at you spa, that phone number is burned into my brain as she said it multiple times. In the end, I got extra service for the repeated interruptions (my first visit there). And price was right for all the extra service $60 + 40 yum yum.

GG.GG,

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! I so hate when that happens to me. I called after she gave me the number but no one picked up. I figured I must not have heard her correctly and then called back. I just checked my phone and I only called twice. That 3rd call was someone else.

Still, at least you got extra time!

StressRelief
03-19-17, 10:43
OMG. I am so glad I facially was able to connect with her for an easy morning session today. The full body rub down from someone who has proper training was amazing! I was so relaxed after my hour session I felt light and eat in the knees. Seriously even without the HE the body rub was worth every penny plus some. She is sweet, easy on the eyes (understatement) and can carry on a conversation.

If you haven't seen her before, do it. I'm counting the days until her return next month!

http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lilyana-g-ld-march13-21-b-k-asap-very-fit-and-sexy-and-talented-friend-in-town-with-me/23951303

StressRelief
03-19-17, 12:42
omg. I am so glad I finally was able to connect with her for an early morning session today. The full body rub down from someone who has proper training was amazing! I was so relaxed after my hour session i felt light and weak in the knees. Seriously even without the he the body rub was worth every penny plus some. She is sweet, easy on the eyes (understatement) and can carry on a conversation.

If you haven't seen her before, do it. I'm counting the days until her return next month!

http://albany.backpage.com/womenseekmen/lilyana-g-ld-march13-21-b-k-asap-very-fit-and-sexy-and-talented-friend-in-town-with-me/23951303*edited after coffe and a nap*.

DunKin9
03-20-17, 09:55
OMG. I am so glad I facially was able to connect with her for an easy morning session today. The full body rub down from someone who has proper training was amazing! I was so relaxed after my hour session I felt light and eat in the knees. Seriously even without the HE the body rub was worth every penny plus some. She is sweet, easy on the eyes (understatement) and can carry on a conversation.

http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lilyana-g-ld-march13-21-b-k-asap-very-fit-and-sexy-and-talented-friend-in-town-with-me/23951303I need a good massage. What was the cost? And was the HE a standard tug or something better?

Are the posted pictures of her or just a good representation?

Thanks,

Dunkin.

StressRelief
03-20-17, 10:00
I need a good massage. What was the cost? And was the HE a standard tug or something better?

Thanks,

Dunkin.I went for the 60 minute "Full Body View" and it was $130 with a much better than usual HE. Nothing more than hands but boy did she work the boys and ass. She allowed quite a lot of liberal roaming as well...

AllBenny
03-20-17, 22:18
I went for the 60 minute "Full Body View" and it was $130 with a much better than usual HE. Nothing more than hands but boy did she work the boys and ass. She allowed quite a lot of liberal roaming as well...Good thing she isn't here all the time. A friend of mine has treated himself to the body to body full view. Pricey ($200) but hey. A guy could spend 130 at the AMP's. Killer body except for the A's which are liberally rubbed in your face. Free roaming is encouraged in fact if she finds you being lazy she grabs your hand and places it in her crotch. He was there today and misses her already. She is returning the week of April 10. She really does love what she does.

DeezNuts71
03-21-17, 18:05
Paid a visit last Saturday. Decent massage. At first there wasn't much teasing, but then it was like the faucet was turned on & there was a lot of very focused teasing on the twig & berries as well as to the chocolate star fish. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Turns out everything, well almost everything, was available. Sweet girl, I left drained. Paid for the hour & was done in about 50. Senior members PM me if add'l info wanted.

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asia-bodywork-grand-open-9172089326/23493003

After the reviews, I'm going to have to try to see Lilyana next time she's around.

DN.

Koii322
03-21-17, 19:27
Not to step on DeezNuts71's toes but seeing his post reminded me I had forgotten to post my experience there.

Provider: Ina.

Phone: 917-208-9326.

URL / Website: http://albany.backpage.com/Therapeut...89326/23493003.

Address: Central Ave AMP near Colvin.

Albany, NY.

Appointment Type: Spa.

Activities: Massage, OTC, nipple play, HE. It seems ALL options were available for the right price.

Session Length: 45 but was supposed to be 60 minutes.

Fee: 65/50.

Hair Length and Color: Black hair to shoulders.

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

Ethnic Background: Asian.

Physical Description: Thin Asian spinner type. She wore a simple blouse and black tights with no butt to speak of. A's encased in padded C bra. Wonderfully long nipples. Her English was better than most. Unfortunately she was way too focused on the tip.

I called for the address but had to call again once I was in the parking lot of the strip mall but there was no sign and no indication anywhere there was an AMP. She directed me to knock on a particular numbered door. I found the door, rang the bell and was greeted by Ina who led me upstairs and into a large spacious room with a massage table. It looks as if there were two rooms available there. I didn't see anyone else.

I gave her $70 as I didn't have change. She left to get my $5 back and for me to get out of my clothes but I never saw that $5. I figured, OK maybe it'll work out for me in the long run.

Ina returns and we spend a moment getting to know each other, giving her a hug, patting her behind and breasts and letting her know I'm open for whatever. She has an OK medium massage technique, nothing special. I was a little disappointed as there was minimal pre-flip teasing. After the flip Ina wanted to know if I wanted any extras, mostly through hand motions. So yeah, it's available if you want it. But then, the damn negotiations over the tip began. Once that was settled, she went right to the HE. I was satisfied with a little nipple play with my HE. She didn't take her shirt off, just pushed up the blouse and bra. The hour session only went to 45 minutes so I was shorted 15 minutes or so.

Recommendation: I might go back.

DudleyDawson69
03-22-17, 12:14
Had a great rub at the fuller rd place. It was busy and I had the older woman who was nice and accordant. Paid for 1 hr and got a full hour. There was plenty of teasing pre flip and once flipped went for it. Taking some time there she decided I needed a PM to help me along and it worked. 40 for a tip and she was happy. Also met a younger girl on the way out and will return to see what she is about.

Grottos
03-23-17, 11:06
See the ad in BP for the western ave AMP with phone none starting 362 have changed. The ad mentions Nauru and other things never saw before. Anyone check it out?

WillysWorld
03-23-17, 16:31
Made arrangements to meet the Snow Bunny today who posted as being at a hotel / notel in Clifton Park but she led me to believe she's actually in Cohoes. I set up the appointment the night before and confirmed this morning via text. I arrived in the area of the address provided at the agreed upon time and I get a text. Can we meet 15 later? Strike 1. I agree as I'm already there and I wait over 15 minutes. Send another message to confirm I have the correct address. I can observe the house and a female looking similar to the one in the photos in the ad is on the front steps smoking. I get a response requesting I wait another 10 minutes. By this time it's already over 30 minutes pass our appointment time. Ask why is she making me wait and she says she's picking up the house. The girl on the steps with phone in hand goes inside. Strike 2. I respond telling her I can't wait any longer and the communication stops. I decide to leave and 10 minutes into my drive I get a response requesting I come back. I requested a selfie to confirm her identity and she takes 20 minutes to respond with pics from her ad. Strike 3. I'm not saying it was a setup or scam but all indications are that she never intended to provide any type of service. Anyone else contact this one?

http://albany.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-snow-bunny-ready-willing-and-able-for-some-wild-fun/23998355

GuitarGuy1000
03-23-17, 17:46
Wei Lucky Spa: Central Avenue, across from Kohl's plaza. Any Intel?

KiraXXX
03-24-17, 07:34
Whats the weirdest thing that happened to you during a session?

XtraLong
03-24-17, 12:27
Whats the weirdest thing that happened to you during a session?My weirdest experience or most disappointing experience was when I flipped over and it wasn't you I looked at!

Rdavis1972
03-24-17, 20:39
Whats the weirdest thing that happened to you during a session?I ask you the same 😁.

AfterDarkInk
03-24-17, 22:01
I ask you the same 😁.I would say the guy that posted about double tapping himself in the head during a happy ending takes the cake. Weirdest I had was the girl that tried giving me her kids shirt to clean myself off with.

OneSlicLuv
03-24-17, 22:14
I would say the guy that posted about double tapping himself in the head during a happy ending takes the cake. Weirdest I had was the girl that tried giving me her kids shirt to clean myself off with.Now that is some funny shizznit right there. Reality of it is not far from the possible truth I could just see it happen now. Here ya go. Clean up. And all you see is ninja turtles or something.

BigMoke08
03-26-17, 17:41
The other day I had a chance to check out the place on route 9 in Latham. It is located across the street from The Century House, just past the car dealerships. When I rang the bell, a mid-30's girl answered the door and immediately led me to a room. I never got her name, but she was about average for local AMP's. The room had a door that locked, the massage table, a chair, and a sink, which I thought was odd, but was useful after the finish. I opted for the hour massage (60). The massage was very good. I was rubbed from head to toe. I asked for some extra attention to my lower back, as I've been tight from all of the shoveling recently. She obliged, and I felt very good afterward. After the flip, she asked if I wanted HE. Of course, I said yes. She said it was 40, to which I agreed. Then she wanted the payment right away. Getting off the table really killed the mood, but I gave her the money and laid back down. She began with some teasing to get me ready, then went to work. After a couple of minutes, she took her top off and let me play with the girls, as she put a finger in my ass. That was enough for me, and I blew right away. With the sink right there, she was able to clean me up quickly and I left happy. Despite the tip issue, I would return.

ClientNumber2
03-27-17, 08:26
Wei Lucky Spa: Central Avenue, across from Kohl's plaza. Any Intel?I checked that place out a few months ago. I walked in and it looked like a legit nail spa. Was met by an older woman who was dressed like she was going to Alaska. She appeared to be the only person there. She motioned me toward a back room, but I balked, and left. Didn't look right, and she didn't look good either.

Aznsnkl
03-27-17, 11:43
I went to the Latham AMP on 9. Called and asked for 4 hands. When I got there only one was available. So off the rip I was irritated. The much older women. She had to been in her late 50's or early 60's walked into the room, which was the same women that answered the door. I honestly thought there would be another girl. But nope I'm already naked and laying on the bed. I asked for another girl yet again and asked how long. She said atleast 40 minutes. So reluctantly I just settle with this bag of bones for a lady. Massage was absolutely amazing. 10-10. Upon the flip I asked yet again for another girl. She said no. And then comes th HE. Jesus Christ. What a rough one. She had the iron fist. I've been here a couple times. Would I go back for a HE. Probably just not by her.

GuitarGuy1000
03-27-17, 14:15
I checked that place out a few months ago. I walked in and it looked like a legit nail spa. Was met by an older woman who was dressed like she was going to Alaska. She appeared to be the only person there. She motioned me toward a back room, but I balked, and left. Didn't look right, and she didn't look good either.Thanks for the info!!

GreatKingRat
03-29-17, 09:40
First time reporting anyway. I've been checking out reports for well over a year now and I figured it was time for me to post. Visited the AMP listed in CL (https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/6062203949.html) and was met by a middle aged woman (average looks). Massage was great as well as the HE. There was no negotiations; she just went right to it. Very relaxing (60/40).

Tek413
03-29-17, 13:09
First time reporting anyway. I've been checking out reports for well over a year now and I figured it was time for me to post. Visited the AMP listed in CL (https://albany.craigslist.org/thp/6062203949.html) and was met by a middle aged woman (average looks). Massage was great as well as the HE. There was no negotiations; she just went right to it. Very relaxing (60/40).Geesh, she put her address in the ad. That's not good assuming it's accurate.

XtraLong
03-30-17, 13:49
Geesh, she put her address in the ad. That's not good assuming it's accurate.It is an accurate address. I've been a few times. It's an AMP. Younger one, maybe mid 30's, isn't as hot as the older one, maybe mid 50's. Older one always dresses sexier. Standard location. No haggling though.

TinMan357
03-30-17, 19:48
Had an itch I needed to scratch tonight, so I called the AMP on 1859 western ave guilderland, and all I can say is hell YA, Went to the door and a very petite and gorgeous Asian woman answered the door, her name is Katy, the massage was one of the best I ever had, she spent a lot of time on my back ass and shoulders, then comes the flip, she takes off her top and bottoms and stands there in a thong, she had perfect B's and a smokin hot ass, she then asked me about the tip, all was on the menu, we went at it doggy style before I put he over for some mish, and she was really into it, almost a full blown GFE,. When I finished she hugged me and would not stop kissing me. The bad news, she is going back to the city tomorrow and won't be back till May, can't wait but she did tell me the other girl who would replace her would do the same. Happy days LOL I really enjoyed this unexpected treat, I will go back there to check out the new girl coming in. WOW I am still blown away.

Grottos
03-30-17, 21:42
May I ask how much was the tip? Also to confirm, this was not 1871 Western? When I look up 1859 Western I see a house for sale, but with a lot of blacktop so could be a business. Just want to make sure as the 2 addresses are so close. Bad an itch I needed to scratch tonight, so I called the AMP on 1859 western ave guilderland, and all I can say is hell YA, Went to the door and a very petite and gorgeous Asian woman answered the door, her name is Katy, the massage was one of the best I ever had, she spent a lot of time on my back ass and shoulders, then comes the flip, she takes off her top and bottoms and stands there in a thong, she had perfect B's and a smokin hot ass, she then asked me about the tip, all was on the menu, we went at it doggy style before I put he over for some mish, and she was really into it, almost a full blown GFE,. When I finished she hugged me and would not stop kissing me. The bad news, she is going back to the city tomorrow and won't be back till May, can't wait but she did tell me the other girl who would replace her would do the same. Happy days LOL I really enjoyed this unexpected treat, I will go back there to check out the new girl coming in. WOW I am still blown away.

TinMan357
03-31-17, 07:31
May I ask how much was the tip? Also to confirm, this was not 1871 Western? When I look up 1859 Western I see a house for sale, but with a lot of blacktop so could be a business. Just want to make sure as the 2 addresses are so close. Bad an itch I needed to scratch tonight, so I called the AMP on 1859 western ave guilderland, and all I can say is hell YA, Went to the door and a very petite and gorgeous Asian woman answered the door, her name is Katy, the massage was one of the best I ever had, she spent a lot of time on my back ass and shoulders, then comes the flip, she takes off her top and bottoms and stands there in a thong, she had perfect B's and a smokin hot ass, she then asked me about the tip, all was on the menu, we went at it doggy style before I put he over for some mish, and she was really into it, almost a full blown GFE,. When I finished she hugged me and would not stop kissing me. The bad news, she is going back to the city tomorrow and won't be back till May, can't wait but she did tell me the other girl who would replace her would do the same. Happy days LOL I really enjoyed this unexpected treat, I will go back there to check out the new girl coming in. WOW I am still blown away.This was 1859 AMP only the one girl, but man what a great time.

TinMan357
03-31-17, 07:37
May I ask how much was the tip? Also to confirm, this was not 1871 Western? When I look up 1859 Western I see a house for sale, but with a lot of blacktop so could be a business. Just want to make sure as the 2 addresses are so close. Bad an itch I needed to scratch tonight, so I called the AMP on 1859 western ave guilderland, and all I can say is hell YA, Went to the door and a very petite and gorgeous Asian woman answered the door, her name is Katy, the massage was one of the best I ever had, she spent a lot of time on my back ass and shoulders, then comes the flip, she takes off her top and bottoms and stands there in a thong, she had perfect B's and a smokin hot ass, she then asked me about the tip, all was on the menu, we went at it doggy style before I put he over for some mish, and she was really into it, almost a full blown GFE,. When I finished she hugged me and would not stop kissing me. The bad news, she is going back to the city tomorrow and won't be back till May, can't wait but she did tell me the other girl who would replace her would do the same. Happy days LOL I really enjoyed this unexpected treat, I will go back there to check out the new girl coming in. WOW I am still blown away.Tip for full service was 100 yes it is a buisnuess for sale sign out front blue building, last year they ran a AMP out of there but moved, now its back again.

DunKin9
03-31-17, 09:50
Tip for full service was 100 yes it is a buisnuess for sale sign out front blue building, last year they ran a AMP out of there but moved, now its back again.Hey TM,

Do you have a ph # for her or are "walk ins" welcome? I tried looking for an ad but couldn't find one.

PM me if you have the #.

Thanks,

Dunkin.

Grottos
03-31-17, 11:37
Assume it's the BP ads with the 362 phone nmbe. . Hey TM,

Do you have a ph # for her or are "walk ins" welcome? I tried looking for an ad but couldn't find one.

PM me if you have the #.

Thanks,

Dunkin.

TinMan357
03-31-17, 12:11
Assume it's the BP ads with the 362 phone nmbe. . Hey TM,

PM me if you have the #.

Thanks,

Dunkin.Sent it to you in a PM.

FloydMay22
03-31-17, 14:38
Went today. Saw Katy. Same exact experience. Very pretty, nice body, GFE, BBBJ. . 65 and. 60. She was naked so allot of Body touching. Tons of kissing even during the massage. I found the massage ok but not great. She made up for it with the kissing during. Very sweet and very pretty. I would say early 30 ies. She told me also she was going away but to ask only for her when she comes back. During massage I heard at least 3 of you Pole Cats knocking on the door. LOL. Good luck.

Had an itch I needed to scratch tonight, so I called the AMP on 1859 western ave guilderland, and all I can say is hell YA, Went to the door and a very petite and gorgeous Asian woman answered the door, her name is Katy, the massage was one of the best I ever had, she spent a lot of time on my back ass and shoulders, then comes the flip, she takes off her top and bottoms and stands there in a thong, she had perfect B's and a smokin hot ass, she then asked me about the tip, all was on the menu, we went at it doggy style before I put he over for some mish, and she was really into it, almost a full blown GFE,. When I finished she hugged me and would not stop kissing me. The bad news, she is going back to the city tomorrow and won't be back till May, can't wait but she did tell me the other girl who would replace her would do the same. Happy days LOL I really enjoyed this unexpected treat, I will go back there to check out the new girl coming in. WOW I am still blown away.

Tek413
03-31-17, 14:43
Tip for full service was 100 yes it is a buisnuess for sale sign out front blue building, last year they ran a AMP out of there but moved, now its back again.I think that review caused a "run on the bank". My friend went this morning but 2 people rang trying to get in at about 11:15 & 11:30. Fess up, who did it? Just kidding. The only thing he said different from TM's review was that she had a mega 70's / winter Bush; not that it's a bad thing. It is chilly here. He also said the blue building was an insurance company next door and that the for sale sign is right in front of where you want to go.

TinMan357
03-31-17, 14:58
Went today. Saw Katy. Same exact experience. Very pretty, nice body, GFE, BBBJ. . 65 and. 60. She was naked so allot of Body touching. Tons of kissing even during the massage. I found the massage ok but not great. She made up for it with the kissing during. Very sweet and very pretty. I would say early 30 ies. She told me also she was going away but to ask only for her when she comes back. During massage I heard at least 3 of you Pole Cats knocking on the door. LOL. Good luck.Glad I could steer you in the right direction.

Flying Along
03-31-17, 20:17
Went today. Saw Katy. Same exact experience. Very pretty, nice body, GFE, BBBJ. . 65 and. 60. She was naked so allot of Body touching. Tons of kissing even during the massage. I found the massage ok but not great. She made up for it with the kissing during. Very sweet and very pretty. I would say early 30 ies. She told me also she was going away but to ask only for her when she comes back. During massage I heard at least 3 of you Pole Cats knocking on the door. LOL. Good luck.What side of rt20 is she on? (Katy) heading west, where there doors or curtains?

Thanks FA.

TinMan357
03-31-17, 21:37
I think that review caused a "run on the bank". My friend went this morning but 2 people rang trying to get in at about 11:15 & 11:30. Fess up, who did it? Just kidding. The only thing he said different from TM's review was that she had a mega 70's / winter Bush; not that it's a bad thing. It is chilly here. He also said the blue building was an insurance company next door and that the for sale sign is right in front of where you want to go.Sorry guys, I must've had too much blood rushing to both heads when I posted lmao.

DunKin9
04-01-17, 08:01
Sorry guys, I must've had too much blood rushing to both heads when I posted lmao.Definite "Run on the bank" she should thank you for all the business. I was there in the early afternoon and several guys rang the door bell as well.

Best AMP massage I've ever gotten. She paid attention to sore muscles as well as all of the enjoyable parts. On the flip she came in for a hug and all of the clothes came off. Yes, she has a full Bush. But she also has a very nice tight body. Small A's but really nice large nips (I love those). She started with a BBBJ and then we moved on to mish and standing k9. I asked her finish me with a BBBJCIM which she did. But, After I was done I thought she was going to toss her cookies on me. Obviously this isn't something she enjoys, but she did it anyway. She was able to hold it in until she got off me and ran to the corner to cough and spit and settle down. Other than that it was a very enjoyable hour. She didn't mention that she was going away but she did say I should ask for her, Katy, when I called. Total damage was 2 for the visit.

This one is definitely a keeper.

Tek413
04-01-17, 11:50
Sorry guys, I must've had too much blood rushing to both heads when I posted lmao.She's probably wondering where all this new business came from out of the blue. You should get a freebie for your good deed. You gave her a good financial send off. I know my friend did. He's comfortable enough to be overly generous. I guess she dressed him from head to toe at the end. With the casino open now I have a feeling the area is going to be getting an upgrade as to the number of options and also to the quality of the services. (IMO) I remember from economics 101 that "demand" causes "competition" which is always good for the consumer. My professor would be proud.

GreatKingRat
04-01-17, 21:13
Took a trip today to Western Ave (after reading all of the hype) and much to my dismay, Katy was already gone and would not be back until May. The girl on call was not to "my taste" so I opted for Door #9 on Central Avenue. Cute girl with nice body (sorry. No name. She wore glasses). The massage was meh. , at best. On the flip we negotiated for a CBJ (which was decent) and she got fully naked for a lot of roaming (in and out). All in all, it was OK and I would re-visit in a pinch. 65/100 (a bit pricey. But the little king rat was doing too much of the thinking).

TinMan357
04-01-17, 22:23
Definite "Run on the bank" she should thank you for all the business. I was there in the early afternoon and several guys rang the door bell as well.

Best AMP massage I've ever gotten. She paid attention to sore muscles as well as all of the enjoyable parts. On the flip she came in for a hug and all of the clothes came off. Yes, she has a full Bush. But she also has a very nice tight body. Small A's but really nice large nips (I love those). She started with a BBBJ and then we moved on to mish and standing k9. I asked her finish me with a BBBJCIM which she did. But, After I was done I thought she was going to toss her cookies on me. Obviously this isn't something she enjoys, but she did it anyway. She was able to hold it in until she got off me and ran to the corner to cough and spit and settle down. Other than that it was a very enjoyable hour. She didn't mention that she was going away but she did say I should ask for her, Katy, when I called. Total damage was 2 for the visit.

This one is definitely a keeper.I am glad I could spread the joy to my fellow mongers.

Hayduke2010
04-02-17, 13:59
Has anyone recently seen Tracey who posts in the Albany Backpage massage section? I located some reviews from about a year or more ago, but I've left several messages for her requesting an appointment on different days and never get a call back. Maybe she doesn't like the sound of my voice, but I question why someone would regularly post ads but not be welcoming new clients.

IvyLeaman
04-02-17, 14:12
I think that review caused a "run on the bank". My friend went this morning but 2 people rang trying to get in at about 11:15 & 11:30. Fess up, who did it? Just kidding. The only thing he said different from TM's review was that she had a mega 70's / winter Bush; not that it's a bad thing. It is chilly here. He also said the blue building was an insurance company next door and that the for sale sign is right in front of where you want to go.I missed the train as Katy is gone. A large 50 ish woman is now there. I tried her for an hh for $45. Standard HE with only a tit grab UTC, she would allow nothing else. I left a standard $40 tip which and she asked for more. I said nope. I won't repeat unless I hear that Katy is back after all the good reviews she got.

TheRealWantsom
04-02-17, 17:53
I am glad I could spread the joy to my fellow mongers.I saw her Friday morning and had the same experience as others. Love her long nipples. Not so fond of the full Bush. I think if she left it's probably because she was sore from so much recent business.

TinMan357
04-03-17, 10:25
So Knowing katy is no longer there, I stoped in to see who is working there, this is the older lady that worked at new kerner rd AMP, she lets you feel her boobs on the turnover but that is all, she will also slide her finger in your ass if you like. So my thought is now that the older lady is on western ave, who is at new kerner rd? I think I will do some recon tonight and let you all know.

Theer1133
04-06-17, 00:07
Jesus do any of you guys work or stay home? LOL I tried Western Ave was told to come back in 30, shot over to Central near Everett and busy there too. Shoot down Central towards Schdy and based on recent review tried the 551 Asian. Told me to come then 20 minutes after getting there I'm still waiting in lot while she finishes with one of you lucky bastards. Ok final try I call 1760 which is actually one of my favorites anyway and they divert me to vanvranken. Finally I'm in! 40 something not too bad looking answers door and in we go, opt for 30 minutes cause now I'm running late. Give her 50 for the half, decent massage lotta good pre flip. She asks if I want HJ but I'm looking for more at this point. Arrangement made for 1 bill and I leave happy. Damn I earned that one!

StressRelief
04-07-17, 17:17
So I had an absolute shit day at work and decided I needed a little stress relief. I know Chocolate and her crew have been reviewed before so I decided to give Star a try. She's in her 30's, nice body, definitely C's with awesome legs. I opted for an hour rub for $120 with HE standard.

Massage was better than average but not at the level that Lily provides (yes I'm spoiled). Roaming was allowed and I had the opportunity to snack on those nice tattas during the tug. I recommend and will definitely repeat.

Oh and it is definitely her in the pics.

Enjoy! Urlreplacement0}.

TinMan357
04-07-17, 18:31
Went to Van Vranken today, I saw LuLu SHe is in mid to late 30's smokin hot body and pretty face, the massage was very nice, she hit all the sore spots, and then some LOL lots of pre flip play and then comes the flip, a lot of under the clothes roaming very nice tatas and firm ass, I asked for more she was willing but I had no bag on hand, all in all a good HJ but disappointed that there was no BJ. Will return with a box of condoms LOL.

Tek413
04-08-17, 14:08
I'm guessing the answer to my question is "no" but I'll still ask. Do these places ever give the complete service to women? Rubbing the little man in the boat. I guess if they did someone would eventually run into a spouse. That would make for an interesting chat.

Flying Along
04-08-17, 19:26
Called at 2:30 to set up a 3:00. Rang bell no waiting went right in. Cute Asian girl maybe 30 in a sundress showed me to my room, came back and asked if I wanted a shower hell yes. Because of the type of building I was hoping for a stand up shower where they shower with you. Like in Boston. Nope full blown table shower. Pays attention to all the right spots drys me off and on to the massage. Average massage no nuru massage like advertised. But she climbs up and sits on back and chest with a nice rub. Nice ending topless sbj (S = saran wrap) which oddly enough worked. $tip.Can you share a house #.

Theer1133
04-09-17, 10:04
Can you share a house #.It's 1825 yellow door across from little plaza.

XtraLong
04-10-17, 22:57
Anyone tried Hoosick? I stopped in one time and it looked like just a large room with curtains made into rooms. I was on my lunch break so I couldn't TOFTT. Any info would be great.