PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mr Mike1952
05-29-12, 18:27
Dropped by last week and got the sense it was legit. Only masseuse was busy. She wanted me to come back on 20 minutes, but I was not in the mood to hang around if no HJ available.

Anyone been to this place, have any info?

Mike

Asnover
07-15-12, 10:06
Dropped by last week and got the sense it was legit. Only masseuse was busy. She wanted me to come back on 20 minutes, but I was not in the mood to hang around if no HJ available.

Anyone been to this place, have any info?

MikeI stopped by on a business trip in mid June. Coco was therapist, and only girl working. Ask me to come back later, which I did. Massage skills were pretty good and a little teasing went on. On flip, she continued on until I was obviously ready. She pointed and ask me to "finish" myself. She wanted no trouble. With a little coaxing (very little) she took over, lifted her shirt in the bargain, and let me enjoy very nice Cs while she took care of the business at hand. Very nice girl (in an Olive Oil sort of way). Will def repeat on my next trip.

Asn

Mr Mike1952
07-24-12, 18:07
I stopped by on a business trip in mid June. Coco was therapist, and only girl working. Ask me to come back later, which I did. Massage skills were pretty good and a little teasing went on. On flip, she continued on until I was obviously ready. She pointed and ask me to "finish" myself. She wanted no trouble. With a little coaxing (very little) she took over, lifted her shirt in the bargain, and let me enjoy very nice Cs while she took care of the business at hand. Very nice girl (in an Olive Oil sort of way). Will def repeat on my next trip.

AsnThanks ASN. I started to think I'd never get a response.

Okay, I'll try again next time. I'm sure if I say I saw Coco, it will all come out the way I want.

CoastToCoast
07-25-13, 21:13
Legit place. Paid. 6 for an hour. 40 minutes into it and she tried up selling for more time. Not even a hint of anything extra here. She didn't even let me get my shower. Then offered a paper cup and some water out of a jug. To bad. It was a nice e room and facilities. Just not sure about the shower. Maybe one of the other gals has more to offer. Lee Lee did not.

Happy hunting!

C2C

WheresTheFun23
09-16-13, 21:55
I was gone for a while and when I cam back I noticed that the AMP on St Fran. Is gone. Any news on if moved?

LineBender
10-30-14, 17:38
Legit place. Paid. 6 for an hour. 40 minutes into it and she tried up selling for more time. Not even a hint of anything extra here. She didn't even let me get my shower. Then offered a paper cup and some water out of a jug. To bad. It was a nice e room and facilities. Just not sure about the shower. Maybe one of the other gals has more to offer. Lee Lee did not.

Happy hunting!

C2CStop by there last week. Looked promising, hands were allowed to wander, but no exposed skin. There was upselling on time. Ended up with a full hour massage and a little hand work to finish the job.

Happy Lappy
06-02-16, 23:19
I'm planning on taking a little trip to Ruidoso next week and was just wondering if anyone knew of any good body rub places out there? Thanks.