PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Stinkfinger202
06-20-11, 23:00
Dover. Was also at the "showplace" in dover. The go-go bar. There is much more than the typical lap dance going on there. And the gals like to double team up on you as well. Of course you got to be knowledgeable in the art of negotiation with them or you'll be broke in 1 dance.

Chodude73
06-23-12, 17:48
In town on business; don't usually stay around here (usually stay around Lyndhurst) and completely unfamiliar. Little info on strip clubs posted. Can anyone share anything? I'm going to hit Showplace or Club 15 irregardless, and will post my experience (s) good, bad or indifferent as an after action report.

Chodude73
06-23-12, 20:44
Hit Showplace around 7:30 Saturday night. First time here. Girls were attractive, for the most part. Only saw one with a gut hanging over. Brazilian, Russian, Black. I had just sat down and ordered a drink when a Brazilian came up beside me. I bought were a drink and she started getting friendly. A few minutes later we headed to a "room" for a "dance". The "room" was right beside the front door. .02 for a 1 song ticket. She wasted no time in providing full covered services and didn't obviously hear me when I said to SLOW DOWN. That's the fastest race I've ever run. I gave her four Jacksons and she was a little pissed, claimed it was five Jacksons for the whole deal. If you want fast service with no warmup then check this place out.

After that I went to Club 15. First girl that danced on by me was anorexic. Not my thing. Next one was a healthy, attractive blonde. Awful forceful about tipping just to see something I can see on the internet. I have her a buck, finished my $7. 00 rum & coke, then left. Of note was the bartender. She was the hottest thing going in there. Would like to have cozied up to her for sure!

I liked the eye candy and atmosphere at Showplace better. Both places are pushy, in different ways.

So, that's from a guy from out of town hitting this area for the first time. YMMV.

Stinkfinger202
05-02-13, 08:11
Maybe a year or so ago was ok, now the sleeze factor is was up.

Ugly looking girls. And treets offered in private dance, but very very rushed.

3 minutes max. Sorry but it takes me longer than that to bust a nut.

And the private dance area? Looked reallly nasty. I bet a blacklight would shine like the forth of July in there.

I'm not neat freak either, so belive me. When I tell ya its gross, its really bad.

Never going there again.

Nfamous
06-07-13, 01:32
How is this spot?

I haven't heard anything about it but am in Brunswick on business and wanted to get a real review of this place. Read that it was a new spot w / o a liquor license.

Any info is helpful

Tampa Troller
06-07-13, 12:56
How is this spot?

I haven't heard anything about it but am in Brunswick on business and wanted to get a real review of this place. Read that it was a new spot w / o a liquor license.

Any info is helpfulAs with all clubs the talent's hit or miss, but mileage is usually great. LD's come with great grindage and contact when the manager isn't right there checking on his cut. The VIP is a "bed" dance in a comfortable curtained off space. Girls will let you know what's on the menu, but the menu's usually pretty full.

Nfamous
06-09-13, 20:53
As with all clubs the talent's hit or miss, but mileage is usually great. LD's come with great grindage and contact when the manager isn't right there checking on his cut. The VIP is a "bed" dance in a comfortable curtained off space. Girls will let you know what's on the menu, but the menu's usually pretty full.Thanks for the report. I actually had a chance to check the place out and it's BYOB. The server comes out and says "May I put that on ice for you sir." Ice is $2. There is a $20 cover after 9pm, free entrance before. Girls are of just about every flavor. Black, White, Columbian, and mostly mixed breeds. My first time in, I wanted to just check the place out and get a feel for the environment, no pun intended. Strippers have lots of personality and were pretty easygoing and not forcing pressure. Didn't get to sample but will by the end of the week. The server was the prettiest thing in there but very slim. I think she said her name was Michele or Mickey, not sure. She asked if I wanted her to come have a drink with me. Overall decent. I do like the BYOB situation and the free entrance before 9pm. None of the security staff bothered me as I sat and drank the beer I brought for about 2 hrs.

Any other intel is helpful in terms of what else is down here.

Thallipoli
06-11-13, 23:38
Thanks for the report. I actually had a chance to check the place out and it's BYOB. The server comes out and says "May I put that on ice for you sir." Ice is $2. There is a $20 cover after 9pm, free entrance before. Girls are of just about every flavor. Black, White, Columbian, and mostly mixed breeds. My first time in, I wanted to just check the place out and get a feel for the environment, no pun intended. Strippers have lots of personality and were pretty easygoing and not forcing pressure. Didn't get to sample but will by the end of the week. The server was the prettiest thing in there but very slim. I think she said her name was Michele or Mickey, not sure. She asked if I wanted her to come have a drink with me. Overall decent. I do like the BYOB situation and the free entrance before 9pm. None of the security staff bothered me as I sat and drank the beer I brought for about 2 hrs.

Any other intel is helpful in terms of what else is down here.I went there this evening before 9. 00 pm. Good service. Couple of mixed. One mexican sat on my lap for half an hour and let me touch her everywhere. I might go there sometime next week.

I went to DEN and they were charging $15 cover. But the website says allnight its free. What a scam! I wish there wil be more strip clubs like XXXVclubs. There were very friendly and felt safe.

ShyGuy23
08-08-14, 21:13
Was in the area and decided to go here for the first time. The place does smell like urine but not as bad from all the reviews that I read. I wouldn't say bareable but I wouldn't stay there for a half an hour either. This was mid week after 5 pm in the afternoon. Maybe 7 to 8 girls and at the time and we're mostly Russian and a few spanish girls. There was maybe 1 hot one there but she stayed against the wall on her phone along with two other girls. Also about 6 guys I'd say were in there. My friend and I got a beer each and chugged it so we can leave.

When you enter there is a guy in the front what seems to be the owner / bouncer / timer guy. On our way out he was knocking on one of the makeshift rooms and saying times up, heard the girl say we need more time. Probably won't go back to this place again.

ShyGuy23
08-09-14, 13:09
Forgot to mention the place I just reported below is Showplace in Dover.

ElliottWatson
08-26-14, 19:32
Had hit up this club late afternoon and it was BEYOND dead. There were about 5 females working and maybe three guys in and out during my time there, which was not a bad thing at all because I prefer things mellow. I don't remember names (ever), but the ladies there were very nice and were all open to take care of you in the VIP if you took care of them so if you are into that then I would recommend stopping by there. Girls were 6-8's at the most and were nice. Definitely will go back there and have another go around for sure.

Stinkfinger202
01-13-18, 02:21
So I hope posting here will revive the thread of strip clubs in the norther nj area. The satin dolls club in Lodi (Also knows as Bada Bing) from the Saprano's. As well as AJ's in Secaucus. Have suffered major setbacks.

Check here for the article.

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2017/12/last_dance_at_bada_bing_as_state_orders_closure_of_real-life_sopranos_haunt.html

So AJ's is near me, I go past almost every day and its lights out. Exterior lights on at S. D. But not action inside. Dead.

So I heard many of the dancers from both clubs are at "the harem" a stones throw before S. D. On the same side of 17 south.

And holly molly, is it true. If you desire to see all sorts of naked women, and some that you remember for A. J. 's & S. D. , then there they are at "the harem". Just try keeping you money in your wallet. Most every gal will try to get you to go to "back room" as they call it. $190 for the room & "TIP" for the girl. Negotiate with them. You can do well for yourself. Just remember that word is both clubs will be coming back in a week or so. This means the window on this vagina festival in one club will soon end.

So come get it now. Also remember to BYOB at this place. If anyone has any other inside info. Please post here. Last post here is from 2014 for some reason.

LurkingDog
06-06-19, 07:31
Didn't know if this is the correct board to post this particular club (it's in the town of Mine Hill) and it's a daytime type of place. The physical environment is that of a single rectangular room with a bar that is L- shaped and in the far side of the L is a dancer stage with pole that no one really used during the time I was there. Five girls that have been described - 30-ish White girl with tattoos, a 20-ish Asian girl who really never got off her phone, a young thin attractive Latina and a MILF very well- endowed Latina, and another 30-ish woman who was probably mixed race. They had golf, Autoracing and other sports on various television over the bar and there was a pool table where a bunch of older guys (probably regulars) were handing out. There are a couple of curtained booths in which the dances are given. The bathroom is immediately to the right upon entering the bar — it's tiny but clean.

I got a draft beer $2. 50 and wanted to watch a bit of the memorial. The 30-ish White woman came over, introduced herself, and let me know about the dances. I wanted yo drink my beer and chill a bit so she drank her Bloody Mary and we chatted. She did a little stick shifting at the bar and then we went back. Dances were $25 each and her tip was $40 for a translated Billy Joel song. Nothing particularly remarkable but it got the job done.

Interestingly, I wanted to see if I could get a similar performance from some of the other dancers there, so I sat at the bar and tried to wait. The bartender asked me if I wanted anything more to drink and when I said "no", then she said she would have to ask me to leave. That I could just stick around there. It wasn't like the place was packed and I was depriving someone else of a bar stool! Do I left. Had fun but the interaction with the bartender was suboptimal. I'd consider going back if I was in the area and would like to try some of the other dancers.

Purple Porkchop
06-29-19, 13:32
Didn't know if this is the correct board to post this particular club (it's in the town of Mine Hill) and it's a daytime type of place.

Is this on 46 west of Dover?

P Chop.