PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DarkPrince411
04-11-12, 01:27
Hey everyone,

I am new to the hobby and this forum and for a long time I have been hearing about these massage places. I stumbled upon back page and noticed there are 2 places advertising on BP. I called both places one happens to be all asian the other happens to be all Hispanic women. They give very limited info over the phone but apparently they are located on central ave in jersey city in the (heights ). I have not tried the places out yet due to lack of free time however I wanted to put it out there to see if anyone has visited one of these places. Please post reply or pm me details.

Ty

Always A Noob
04-29-12, 03:05
From hawaii. We have maybe 1/10 population and granted on one island we have losts of providers of all kinds but NNJ NY has 20 million and NNJ maybe 8 million and not a freaking monger

Has been reporting anything since 2005? Except occasional SW reports and General interest. Really surprising. Check out the Honolulu thread. I'll be in NJ may 1 and never got nothing.

From any of the NJ threads since I bought my ticket and started lurking here last year. I know another site recommend to you if you PM me. Some NNJ places in Kenilworth and west of there.

But they seem more active than USASG for some reason.

Hey everyone,

I am new to the hobby and this forum and for a long time I have been hearing about these massage places. I stumbled upon back page and noticed there are 2 places advertising on BP. I called both places one happens to be all asian the other happens to be all Hispanic women. They give very limited info over the phone but apparently they are located on central ave in jersey city in the (heights ). I have not tried the places out yet due to lack of free time however I wanted to put it out there to see if anyone has visited one of these places. Please post reply or pm me details.

Ty

ColonelLingus
08-17-12, 09:04
Man, there is nothing here for NJ at all. And believe me, there is A LOT of AMP activity in Jersey. Thank God this is free, I would have pissed if I had to pay for the total lack of content.

Big Poppa II
02-06-13, 19:12
Man, there is nothing here for NJ at all. And believe me, there is A LOT of AMP activity in Jersey. Thank God this is free, I would have pissed if I had to pay for the total lack of content.Start reporting your activities then.

Ironman28
03-22-13, 20:51
Start reporting your activities then.Where are all the spa listing reviews. Like the Colonol said, if I had to pay for this. I just wanted to check out how this compared to best gfe or SH. No info at all here.

DarkPrince411
03-24-13, 19:22
There are tons of MP's in NJ I just have not taken part in them as of yet since I been speaking with other members via text and email and they say its hit or miss on the polar and even which girls happen to be working. They say you can get anything or nothing all gambling on the which day of the week, which shop, which girl you get. I'm not someone that likes to gamble so much since I monger on a budget. I have been doing research and I find that personal massage providers are a better way to go especially if their posted up in a hotel room. Again just my experience in my travels.

BigDog2021
09-30-21, 12:20
Great little place. Mamasan was very nice and very touchy-feely as I walked in the door. $50 for a half hour visit including a fantastic table shower. Massage was just how I asked, the girl was mid 20's, Japanese and very cute. At the flip was a brief conversation about hand job 60, full-service 120. I opted for HJ. She pulled off her shorts to reveal a sweet ass and nicely groomed Bush. She let her b cups free and everything was accessible for my hands and encouraged. Her technique was spot on and an explosion came shortly after. The unexpected part was biting my nipples and cleaning up the cum with her tongue. YMMV, I am a sweet talker and she was enjoying the compliments.

When she left to go get a hot towel to clean me up, mamasan came in and said "oh you happy" and grabbed my cock and said "oh very nice. " That was a first, next time, I'm going to see if I can get a four handed massage and full service.

Everybody's attitude was spot on and very welcoming and with the understanding that they are there to make a man happy.

NedFlandersO
11-18-21, 16:25
I'll be on a business trip in Princeton next weekend, I thought it would be a good opportunity to explore the hobby a bit more.

Any suggestions on where to spend my time?

Evan1984
11-28-21, 15:10
Saw that good review figured I would check it out. Had lulu, about 45 chubby wearing lingerie. Was hoping she was mamasan. .7 house fee. Horrible massage. $ for CBJ wasn't bad until she stopped midway. Was not impressed won't return.