PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MeatMan
01-18-11, 13:24
CAMDEN, N. J. – Some police officers are turning in their badges as part of deep municipal layoffs that began Tuesday and that could be a blow to the quality of life in this city, one of the nation's most impoverished and crime-ridden.

As many as 383 workers, representing one-fourth of the local government's work force, are expected to lose their jobs, including about half the police force and one-third of the city's firefighters.

Firefighters are planning to March to City Hall on Tuesday, and Mayor Dana Redd is planning a noon news conference to talk about the layoffs in a city facing a huge budget deficit and declining state aid.

The officers began turning in their badges Monday as it became clear that no last-minute deal was going to save many jobs.

Located directly across the Delaware River from Philadelphia, Camden is rampant with open drug-dealing, prostitution and related crimes. More than half of Camden's 80, 000 residents, mostly black and Hispanic, live in poverty.

A local pastor says "the fear quotient has been raised," and a police union took out a full-page newspaper advertisement last week warning that Camden would become a "living hell" if layoffs were not averted.

The city was the nation's second-most dangerous based on 2009 data, according to CQ Press, which compiles such rankings. Camden ranked first the previous two years. In 2009, the city had 2, 380 violent crimes per 100, 000 residents — more than five times the national average, the FBI said.

The anti-crime volunteer group Guardian Angels also says it will patrol Camden, as it has Newark, where there were major police layoffs in November.

The fire department, meanwhile, has already been relying on help from volunteer departments in neighboring towns. Interim fire chief David Yates, who retired Jan. 1, has warned that that layoffs will increase response times.

Ignacus
01-26-11, 01:09
I have a question. Why can't we have some fun with this TSA bullshit? Have we all become sheep?

Don't we have a right to insist that if we are to be groped by a TSA agent to demand that it be done by a female? I mean, I can certainly understand not wanting your junk handled by some faggot who took the job for just that reason, to get his cheap thrills. Anyone who flies want to try to TOFTT and demand a female TSA agent do your patdown. I can see it now,"OOOH that's nice baby, do that again. A little higher baby,".

Its that or knee the fag in the chops when he touches your junk and charge him with sexual assault after they arrest you. That would be interesting, if a bit expensive.

Maybe just look down at him as he gets close to it and comment,"You sure got a purty mouth."

Maybe we could all plan a trip together and cause a little havoc. what would happen if everyone demanded to be patted down? "I paid good money for this ticket, and damnit, you're going to feel me up!"

Mike Sweeney
01-26-11, 14:54
I have a question. Why can't we have some fun with this TSA bullshit? Have we all become sheep?

Don't we have a right to insist that if we are to be groped by a TSA agent to demand that it be done by a female? I mean, I can certainly understand not wanting your junk handled by some faggot who took the job for just that reason, to get his cheap thrills. Anyone who flies want to try to TOFTT and demand a female TSA agent do your patdown. I can see it now,"OOOH that's nice baby, do that again. A little higher baby,".

Its that or knee the fag in the chops when he touches your junk and charge him with sexual assault after they arrest you. That would be interesting, if a bit expensive.

Maybe just look down at him as he gets close to it and comment,"You sure got a purty mouth."

Maybe we could all plan a trip together and cause a little havoc. What would happen if everyone demanded to be patted down?"I paid good money for this ticket, and damnit, you're going to feel me up!"I know how he feels, I have titanium in my knee and neck, When I set off the bells and whistles I look at them and don't, just look at the scars. Jesse just needs to drop his pants and show them the scars.

JR Long
03-05-11, 13:16
After nearly a decade of failed plans and promises, Camden officials are moving forward with a planned network of cameras.

Police officials there have said the camera system will be a boon to the department's depleted ranks. About half of the city's officers were laid off last month.

The surveillance systems themselves can be costly.

Camden's camera program, which is to be rolled out by this summer and contain at least five different zones of cameras, is expected to cost somewhere around $1. 8 million. However, most of those funds are coming from federal grants as well as contributions from the state.

Using Mayor Dana Redd's estimate that the average rank-and-file officer costs Camden about $140, 000 a year, the cost of the camera program is equivalent to the yearly cost of 13 police officers.

"It will have to be seen in the future if this is the best use of funds," Ratcliffe said of the cameras.

The network of cameras are suppose to be installed and running by this summer. Broadway is one of the areas slated have cameras.

JR

Fbtom
03-07-11, 19:24
What good is a camera if officers aren't there to respond quickly? No disrespect intended to those who risk their lives for the common good. Cameras are exactly like the police, only good after a crime has occurred to clean up the mess.

Mike 80
03-07-11, 21:17
When I was in Camden yesterday for a rare daytime visit I noticed the large blue, thin, grid-like things that sit at an angle on poles for maybe a half mile or so coming up Broadway from Morgan. Never noticed them before. Sorry if somebody has already answered this but what are those things?

And while we're on the topic of bringing modern advances to Camden, to show you how rarely I am in town these days, yesterday was the first day I'd seen all the torn up section on Broadway up near the bus terminal. Looked like it was associated w / the Cooper Medical Center and / or the university, is that right?

Man if I ever had to pick a city and point in time less likely to inspire business development, Camden NJ in 2011 would be right up there at the top of my list. A town already an annual contender for the most dangerous city in the USA and one that then lays off half it's police force? And oh yeah let's pick a very shaky section of town. What sane businessperson or civic leader looks at that situation and says,"Yes dammit, let's build HERE!"

All that said I am happy to see this development. Selfishly I like to be able to monger Broadway and have a nice selection of girls to choose from. But Broadway just makes me sad. Such a forlorn, ominious place. At least Kensington bustles. Seeing some of the crap torn down and new structures rising or soon to rise even lifted my spirit yesterday. I don't know what crazy logic would cause someone to build there but good for them and good luck.

Ignacus
03-08-11, 00:53
The cameras can record what happened. They can record license plates, faces and activities. They can be instrumental in solving street crimes and busting mongers.

Those grid like things on the poles are solar panels. They all face south. Not sure what they are powering.

Sitting BS
03-09-11, 16:55
Camden's camera program, which is to be rolled out by this summer and contain at least five different zones of cameras, is expected to cost somewhere around $1. 8 million. However, most of those funds are coming from federal grants as well as contributions from the state.

Using Mayor Dana Redd's estimate that the average rank-and-file officer costs Camden about $140, 000 a year, the cost of the camera program is equivalent to the yearly cost of 13 police officers.

"It will have to be seen in the future if this is the best use of funds," Ratcliffe said of the cameras.

JRRight, it will have to be seen in the future. Because telling the truth today, that they already know the cameras will pay for themselves, because there amount of traffic citations per month with triple at the very least, will be quite illegal.

Other municipalities in NJ have had increased traffic citations of over %250 (that's more than triple) since funding went under for the cops. A high percentage of that has been from the cameras. When asked about the increase of citations, they claim that it's to protect us, and not to generate more revenue, because that would be illegal.

And it is.

Ignacus
03-09-11, 22:55
Are you talking about red light cameras? That is a wholly different issue than the cameras like those deployed in say Lancaster PA.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/21/nation/na-spycam-city21

The problem there is that someone hands something to another person, say a wife to her husband, and its seen by someone monitoring a security camera. Next thing, the husband is in "the positiion", being patted down and detained on suspicion of drug activity. In reality, she handed him the car keys or some cash to go pick up groceries. That alone is enough to be "suspicious activity". The Lancaster program is outsourced to a private company. Its like those traffic cameras. You know the ones where they shorten the yellow light so they can increase the number of tickets they can issue. The company get a cut and the municipality rakes in more revenues. That is the type of camera they outlawed in Arizona last year. I keep thinking about a Brewer / Christie ticket, or vice-versa.

Right, it will have to be seen in the future. Because telling the truth today, that they already know the cameras will pay for themselves, because there amount of traffic citations per month with triple at the very least, will be quite illegal.

Other municipalities in NJ have had increased traffic citations of over %250 (that's more than triple) since funding went under for the cops. A high percentage of that has been from the cameras. When asked about the increase of citations, they claim that it's to protect us, and not to generate more revenue, because that would be illegal.

And it is.

Sitting BS
03-09-11, 23:59
Are you talking about red light cameras? That is a wholly different issue than the cameras like those deployed in say Lancaster PA.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/21/nation/na-spycam-city21

So, is the one you're talking about (like in Lancaster) the type they're thinking of installing in Camden? I just assumed it was the traffic light cams, which wouldn't affect us too much, as long as we're not picking up at a traffic light.

Of course, it really doesn't matter that much. Either way, we're screwed. I believe I mentioned some time ago on this very forum that once the police force in Camden was cut the streets of Camden would no longer be safe for us to maneuver. I still stand behind that, and doubt it will be long before we see that come to pass.

Be careful out there, brothers.

Tussel
05-14-12, 17:42
http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20120514/NEWS/305140030/Prostitution-crackdown-Camden-nets-22-women?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE.

No wonder I couldn't find anyone the last few days.

Readhead
10-25-12, 23:30
Hookers & Johns trick or treat.

New show on HBO. Watching it right now. It's honest and solid.

Tussel
03-27-13, 17:58
http://www.gloucestercitynews.net/clearysnotebook/2013/03/correction-officer-arrested-for-allegedly-posing-as-a-police-officer-to-coerce-prostitutes-into-having-sex-with-him-for-fre.html

Wow! This guy should have just paid them SW's. It would have been cheaper to what he stands to lose.

Tussel
10-06-13, 12:28
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Boy-Sexually-Assaulted-in-Camden-226605481.html

I have seen him / her on the street several times.

Tussel
10-15-13, 18:10
I wonder how long LE in Camden will start to do this in their city ...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/police-to-use-cameras-to-record-license-information-of-prostitution-cases/-/1637132/22437388/-/g1yngnz/-/index.html

Sam Iam
10-15-13, 22:16
I wonder how long LE in Camden will start to do this in their city ...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/police-to-use-cameras-to-record-license-information-of-prostitution-cases/-/1637132/22437388/-/g1yngnz/-/index.htmlDidn't they do something like this in 2012 but it was more targeted to drugs:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Camden-Cops-Warn-Suburbanites-at-Drug-Spots-We-See-You-139095029.html

Ignacus
10-19-13, 00:21
As I recall it had to do with prostitution. They were sending out orange colored letters. It got stopped pretty quickly, kind of a scare tactic that backfired on them. Basically they were embarrassing people they had no or insufficient proof to charge with any offense. Presumed guilty as it were. It makes law enforcement much easier if everyone is presumed guilty until they can prove they are innocent. It also fucks up people's lives big time. Let's see, this place is run by, who? It must be those nasty, dirty republicans, right?

Didn't they do something like this in 2012 but it was more targeted to drugs:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Camden-Cops-Warn-Suburbanites-at-Drug-Spots-We-See-You-139095029.html

Sam Iam
10-19-13, 12:24
As I recall it had to do with prostitution. They were sending out orange colored letters. It got stopped pretty quickly, kind of a scare tactic that backfired on them. Basically they were embarrassing people they had no or insufficient proof to charge with any offense. Presumed guilty as it were. It makes law enforcement much easier if everyone is presumed guilty until they can prove they are innocent. It also fucks up people's lives big time. Let's see, this place is run by, who? It must be those nasty, dirty republicans, right?I recalled it having to do with prostitution also, but when I went back all I could find was reference to drugs. Well the two are intertwined. Personally, I think the craziness going on in Philly and in Camden is a bit over the edge. Well hopefully things will lighten up. Stay safe.

Dockers55
03-05-15, 07:09
2 AMP's in Vineland are busted.

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2015/03/vineland_massage_parlors_busted_in_undercover_pros.html#incart_river.

Dr Dong
03-07-15, 07:10
2 AMP's in Vineland are busted.

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2015/03/vineland_massage_parlors_busted_in_undercover_pros.html#incart_river.Any one of you guys visiting these two ladies deserves to be nailed by a sting!

DoNotDeevee8
12-27-16, 15:26
Backpage has turned into easy arrests:

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2016/12/11_arrested_in_camden_county_prostitution_sting.html

Glenn Bobb
12-28-16, 17:55
Backpage has turned into easy arrests:

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2016/12/11_arrested_in_camden_county_prostitution_sting.htmlThe reason for the rash police raids was because mongers were getting robbed (well shaken down). A story for you all:

There is a thug that goes by the name "Nice" in Camden. Nice recruited Jess and Monica to help him run a scam. He posts the girls on backpage and grabs a hotel room. Recently he used the ones on 70 in Cherry Hill and 130 in Brooklawn on different nights last week or so. Monger calls, gets told which hotel / room. Girl opens the door, takes money and tells monger to get comfortable while she goes to the bathroom in the back, Out of the bathroom comes Nice and says he is going to expose the Monger unless he gets paid.

Now this story was told to me by the girls days later. Which I explained to them how stupid of an idea this was. One for them being an accomplice to this. They didn't seem to understand if they got caught they would be doing serious jail time. One of them even said well I made $70 and I didn't even have to do anything, like she had won the lotto. I also tried to tell them that they are lucky they didn't get shot. This guy Nice from what I was told didn't have weapon he was just trying to intimidate guys. Girls said half the guys gave up everything in their wallet, one guy had a shit load of money to pay parking tickets with.

I know everyone assumes a different amount of risk when they go to see girls, I know the situations I get into and am aptly prepared. I hope others are as well. That's what I like about this board is the fact that's a bunch of guys that will never met each other trying to help each other out. I just found out about this a day or so ago so consider it a belated holiday gift. The gift of knowledge. Stay safe.

DoNotDeevee8
12-30-16, 12:51
The reason for the rash police raids was because mongers were getting robbed (well shaken down). A story for you all:

There is a thug that goes by the name "Nice" in Camden. Nice recruited Jess and Monica to help him run a scam. He posts the girls on backpage and grabs a hotel room. Recently he used the ones on 70 in Cherry Hill and 130 in Brooklawn on different nights last week or so. Monger calls, gets told which hotel / room. Girl opens the door, takes money and tells monger to get comfortable while she goes to the bathroom in the back, Out of the bathroom comes Nice and says he is going to expose the Monger unless he gets paid.

Now this story was told to me by the girls days later. Which I explained to them how stupid of an idea this was. One for them being an accomplice to this. They didn't seem to understand if they got caught they would be doing serious jail time. One of them even said well I made $70 and I didn't even have to do anything, like she had won the lotto. I also tried to tell them that they are lucky they didn't get shot. This guy Nice from what I was told didn't have weapon he was just trying to intimidate guys. Girls said half the guys gave up everything in their wallet, one guy had a shit load of money to pay parking tickets with.

I know everyone assumes a different amount of risk when they go to see girls, I know the situations I get into and am aptly prepared. I hope others are as well. That's what I like about this board is the fact that's a bunch of guys that will never met each other trying to help each other out. I just found out about this a day or so ago so consider it a belated holiday gift. The gift of knowledge. Stay safe.Not to mention around every election there is increased police heat. Moving into the New Year it should slow down a little bit. Every year everyone says the state is going to end drugs and prostitution in Camden. I have yet to see much change except the faces.

This reminds me of when the Kensington Strangler was around. There was increased police presence temporarily and then back to business as usual.

MeatMan
03-02-19, 14:50
Vice documentary on Camden, NJ. Is it extremely dangerous for mongers to look for some tail in Camden now?. I was there a few years ago and had a blast with a couple of women there. One on Kaighn and another in an undisclosed location that I don't recall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVDvJCeCe54

DonTrask
03-03-19, 10:53
No, Camden isn't a police state. No doubt the Camden police know every SW and 99.9% of the time, they ignore them. But you do need to adapt to the presence of the street cameras. Make eye contact with the SW and then swing off of Broadway to make the scoop, don't be so brazen as to do it in front of the cameras which cover the entire stretch of Broadway.

There are always risks and Camden is dirt poor so from the SW view, when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. It takes a Monger's mentality to adapt to the surroundings and lower your risk to a more manageable level.

Vice documentary on Camden, NJ. Is it extremely dangerous for mongers to look for some tail in Camden now?. I was there a few years ago and had a blast with a couple of women there. One on Kaighn and another in an undisclosed location that I don't recall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVDvJCeCe54

Pale Rider 69
03-03-19, 16:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVDvJCeCe54It is about the same less girls. Mongering in Camden is no more dangerous than it was. All of the technology did not stop the police from running a girl over a few weeks ago.

MeatMan
03-07-19, 14:05
No, Camden isn't a police state. No doubt the Camden police know every SW and 99.9% of the time, they ignore them. But you do need to adapt to the presence of the street cameras. Make eye contact with the SW and then swing off of Broadway to make the scoop, don't be so brazen as to do it in front of the cameras which cover the entire stretch of Broadway.

There are always risks and Camden is dirt poor so from the SW view, when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. It takes a Monger's mentality to adapt to the surroundings and lower your risk to a more manageable level.Well said about having the monger mentality as I am a 30-year veteran monger on foot. As for Camden, you'd think for all the money that was spent on surveillance, it could've been spent on better integration of certain individuals into normal society. Surveillance only suppresses violence while increasing tension in certain individuals and robbing others of their right to public anonymity. It cures nothing. JMO.

It is about the same less girls. Mongering in Camden is no more dangerous than it was. All of the technology did not stop the police from running a girl over a few weeks ago.Just read the article. Jesus. RIP to the victim.

Doggyb1
03-11-19, 19:09
Hey Guys. A messed up situation happened to me on Sat night. I'm real lucky that I got out of there ok. Not sure if it was a planned set up, or just dealers looking to score. But here it is: I had a regular named Tina that I dated for a few times over four months. I was driving to pick her up off Broadway. When I made the turn to get her, I saw another girl that I wanted to date, but passed her to wait for Tina. I asked Tina if she knew the girl and she said yes. She went to get the girl named Jen. I really wanted to date Jen alone, but made a deal where Tina would start me off and I would finish with Jen. They both have nice little bodies, but Jen is mid-30's with a tighter body than Tina who is ten year older.

I took the girls to a spot out of town. They got out of my SUV to smoke cigarettes and to use Tina's phone to make send text messages. I did not like them being out in the open where we were but did not rush them. I thought they would have been in a rush to get back. But soon action started where Tina started my off, which got Jen horny. When it was Jen's turn she was very wet and I had her in three positions while Tina was egging us on. It was hot and a lot of fun. Then we made our way back to Camden.

Here's where things went downhill. When we were near a corner store, Tina wanted me to drop them off in front of two guys hanging out in front. I said that I would not do that and turned the corner to drive a half block down. When it was time for the girls to go and while Jen had the rear door opened, I noticed those two guys who were in front of the store running quickly towards my SUV. I won't say what kind of car it is, but it's kind of upscale and looks out of place in Camden. After seeing the guys running towards my car, I made a right turn around the car in fronf of me and bolted out of there. The Jen quickly closed the back door and we drove down the block and around the corner.

I asked Tina why those guys were running towards my car. She told me that she signaled to them when we passed them and turned the corner. She never said why she signaled, but must have assumed that I though she meant to score a deal. I told her never to do that and she knows that I am very careful to avoid situations like that. The girls left the car and I got out of there. I texted Tina later to complain about how she put me in danger. She texted back blaming me for freaking out and putting her and her friend in danger due to my crazy driving! She said that she did not want me to call her anymore, which is fine with me. But at least Jen apologized and seemed to feel bad about what happened. For that reason and because I love her spinner body, I plan to see her again, if I can find her. But next time with her will be a hotel date.

So what do you think was to deal here? Were the guys running towards my car at night (about 7:30 pm, before the time changed) to do a drug deal? If so, Tina knows that I don't like drugs and want to avoid the chance of arrest due to cops seeing that kind of deal happening near my car. Or were the guys going to car jack me? It was a scary situation that could have resulted in car damage, Jen falling out of the car, police seeing what's going on and chasing us, etc. This is the downside of doing a car date with two B'Way girls. Let me now what you think of this situation. My advice is never to take girls near drug spots, or dealers. Drop them of very close to Broadway, but not on it, of course.

Lance547
07-20-22, 19:38
Probably driven by this place a hundred times. Poor man. Owner Luis Morales, Bodega owner, was shot at least 12 times. He's a father of 2 kids and was about to get married.

https://youtu.be/L1okA9MkScg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2022/07/20/long-time-camden-store-owner-luis-morales-shot-killed-during-robbery/%3famp

Regular Guy360
07-27-22, 22:39
This story is crazy: this guy (allegedly) hired a girl on Skip the Games, tied an electrical cord around her neck as part of the "date", then burned and dumped her body after she died.

https://6abc.com/human-remains-found-hamilton-township-cemetery-mercer-county-prosecutor-first-degree-murder/12076609/

Was it a girl anyone knows or has seen before? They don't show her picture in the story.

PhillyDiscreet
07-28-22, 07:55
This story is crazy: this guy (allegedly) hired a girl on Skip the Games, tied an electrical cord around her neck as part of the "date", then burned and dumped her body after she died.

https://6abc.com/human-remains-found-hamilton-township-cemetery-mercer-county-prosecutor-first-degree-murder/12076609/

Was it a girl anyone knows or has seen before? They don't show her picture in the story.Sad. They show her here https://www.trentonian.com/2022/07/27/610452/.

DonTrask
07-28-22, 08:02

Was it a girl anyone knows or has seen before? They don't show her picture in the story.Playing detective, I went to STG and put in Female Escorts, Central Jersey, Lisa and it came back with this.

https://central-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Let-me-Take-the-stress-out-of/155220997767

Not sure if that's the girl but she seems to advertise a lot so if the ads stop in the next few days, I would guess she is the victim.

The guy is an idiot in the manner in which he dumped the body. If you are going to engage in criminal activity, you should be generally aware that there are cameras everywhere, that was his downfall for which he will spend the rest of his life in prison thinking about.

LukeWarmWater3
07-28-22, 10:32
Playing detective, I went to STG and put in Female Escorts, Central Jersey, Lisa and it came back with this.

https://central-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Let-me-Take-the-stress-out-of/155220997767

Not sure if that's the girl but she seems to advertise a lot so if the ads stop in the next few days, I would guess she is the victim.

The guy is an idiot in the manner in which he dumped the body. If you are going to engage in criminal activity, you should be generally aware that there are cameras everywhere, that was his downfall for which he will spend the rest of his life in prison thinking about.The previous post links an article that shows her face. The link you posted doesn't look much like the woman in the news article. However considering some problems high mileage and questionable dependencies anything is possible. No matter what the guy is a monster and needs to be locked away for a long time. And someone's daughter is now dead! May she Rest In Peace.

J Richard
07-28-22, 11:50
The previous post links an article that shows her face. The link you posted doesn't look much like the woman in the news article. However considering some problems high mileage and questionable dependencies anything is possible. No matter what the guy is a monster and needs to be locked away for a long time. And someone's daughter is now dead! May she Rest In Peace.Other source for pic.

Another source rather
A few SM accounts as well.

DonTrask
09-20-22, 08:16
https://nyrequirements.com/blog/the_50_counties_with_the_highest_std_rates_in_the_united_states

For those into stats, MJ fares pretty well in the STD department, apparently more than a few of our fellow mongers have learned to wrap up for safety. I was expecting NJ to be in the Top 10 and aa a state, we rank in the bottom ten. Now that doesn't mean you are safe to ride everyone bareback, use your head, most of these providers average more than 5 guys a day so its still a version of Russian Roulette if you choose not to wrap us with these girls.

J Richard
09-20-22, 16:19
https://nyrequirements.com/blog/the_50_counties_with_the_highest_std_rates_in_the_united_states

For those into stats, MJ fares pretty well in the STD department, apparently more than a few of our fellow mongers have learned to wrap up for safety. I was expecting NJ to be in the Top 10 and aa a state, we rank in the bottom ten. Now that doesn't mean you are safe to ride everyone bareback, use your head, most of these providers average more than 5 guys a day so its still a version of Russian Roulette if you choose not to wrap us with these girls.Man look at DE more than PA.

PhillyDiscreet
09-21-22, 08:12
Man look at DE more than PA.Though Philly is pretty high ranking 21 highest county.

LolBoat
09-21-22, 12:43

For those into stats, MJ fares pretty well in the STD department, apparently more than a few of our fellow mongers have learned to wrap up for safety. I was expecting NJ to be in the Top 10 and aa a state, we rank in the bottom ten. Now that doesn't mean you are safe to ride everyone bareback, use your head, most of these providers average more than 5 guys a day so its still a version of Russian Roulette if you choose not to wrap us with these girls.This data needs to be overlayed with demographic data, age and race.

That is the real story here.

DonTrask
09-21-22, 13:49
This data needs to be overlayed with demographic data, age and race.

That is the real story here.If you were in a government policy making position or as a public health administrator. But just from the perspective of this website, the NJ forums seem to be pretty robust, a lot of comments, a lot of member contributions, you would think NJ will be swimming in STD's and that's not the case. Maybe our SW's and online escorts are cleaner than average (that's a joke for anyone doing this longer than 2 months) or the mongers are wrapping their willies (I suspect the providers are making that part of the deal) but either way, we seem to be doing something right for as much activity as there is on this site.

TailGunner1
09-21-22, 14:22

For those into stats, MJ fares pretty well in the STD department, apparently more than a few of our fellow mongers have learned to wrap up for safety. I was expecting NJ to be in the Top 10 and aa a state, we rank in the bottom ten. Now that doesn't mean you are safe to ride everyone bareback, use your head, most of these providers average more than 5 guys a day so its still a version of Russian Roulette if you choose not to wrap us with these girls.I think it's more of a case of mongers and escorts in NJ having a somewhat of a good idea of who not to BBFS with. It's always Russian Roulette anytime you bareback with any girl, working or not. But let's not kid ourselves that NJ people wrap it up. "Almost" every working girl out there will BBFS. Not with everyone, but with enough. And most mongers, whether they admit it or not, do bareback a certain amount of their girls. They have a handful of regulars they always BBFS with. But they are under the illusion that she is only doing that with them or them and one other guy. It's many guys. Maybe we are a little smarter than the dumb hicks down south who will stick it in a girl bare who has open sores. But again, let's not pretend most guys here are wrapping it up all the time. That is just not the case.