PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]

Hunter Jay
03-11-24, 20:20
Paid a visit to the stroll the other day, same old girls around, Laura with like two dudes, some young blonde that's in really bad conditions, saw blonde missy too but wasn't in the mood for her, then ran into this Cuban chick in her 30's name Rosa, she's short, seemed in good shape, cool girl over all, went to a spot, mic skills 7-8 out of 10, over all good service tho, oh and also said she was prego, has a working phone too.

Also while on the stroll I noticed this chick on vh wearing a stripped dress, was with Laura you think at first, seemed to have a great body, anyone seen her?What time were you out hunting?

Neophyte6
03-12-24, 15:56
Met girl named Autumn on VH. Natural looking and oddly not sickly like most of them. Curves in all the right places and she starts off talking smack we started to talk then she flipped and started acting not only paranoid but completely like a jackass and turned into a real dud. Had to leave her at the side without action taken. Asked for money so she could show her pimp. I was shocked haven't seen anyone in a long time on VH with pimp. Not sure why a girl would want to ruin an opportunity. Not worth it and she reminds me a little of tricky Nikki everyone downplays. Unless anyone had a positive experience I'd avoid this one.Heard lots of Venezuelan immigrants started to work in this field. Guess he's a gang. Play safe.

HotAndSticky
03-12-24, 18:30
What time were you out hunting?I'd say around 6 ish.

ImMe89
03-12-24, 20:29
Am I the only one having problems trying to open the forums it goes days without loading?

But last weekend went out and I saw a blonde with a pink shirt and a black coat on. Didn't look ran through yet def saw her smoking picked up her and she said $100 FS, told her na I'm good. She got an attitude hopped right out.

Aficiao
03-13-24, 17:17
Heard lots of Venezuelan immigrants started to work in this field. Guess he's a gang. Play safe.Just to let you know guys, be careful with Venezuelan, I lived in Venezuela for a couple of years, really danger people, I hope they don't get into new jersey for the good of everybody in New Jersey, they don't care about anything, Laws for them doesn't exist, They don't think about any consequence, they kill to anybody like to drink a glass of water, and all of them are really young with no more than 20 years old many of them have already kill to somebody. I hope police make their works in this case, this people are really really danger. Be careful.

FuckJannies
03-13-24, 19:27
Am I the only one having problems trying to open the forums it goes days without loading?

But last weekend went out and I saw a blonde with a pink shirt and a black coat on. Didn't look ran through yet def saw her smoking picked up her and she said $100 FS, told her na I'm good. She got an attitude hopped right out.Was her name carole or caroll?

Hunter Jay
03-13-24, 21:11
Was her name carole or caroll?I wish some of these guys ask for the girl name before any transaction what the Hell dudes letting girls into their vehicle without asking for a name I'm assuming based on some of the reports.

Hunter Jay
03-14-24, 00:16
I've seen this lady on E18th and Van Houten multiple times but I never picked her up I always drove past her my senses will always go off telling me no Lmao now I know why.

https://youtu.be/bj0xYOfkLmQ?si=iJO9THcvFWkXVy1i

HotAndSticky
03-15-24, 12:30
I've seen this lady on E18th and Van Houten multiple times but I never picked her up I always drove past her my senses will always go off telling me no Lmao now I know why.

https://youtu.be/bj0xYOfkLmQ?si=iJO9THcvFWkXVy1iBro I passed on her every single time and not because I had a bad feeling about it but because she always looked scary af!! Lmao like the character from tales from the crypt LOL.

FuckJannies
03-16-24, 10:46
Hey all I went out last night and it was dead. I settled with Emily and iy was a horrible experience. First off she had a slight odor to her. She smelt like piss but I was so damn horny I still went with it. When we got to the spot the date was going fine and before I finished she got paranoid and stopped the date. She claimed she was startled due to the car lights near the spot we were at.

She recommended a spot on the other side of town and I foolishly accepted. We spent about ten to fifteen min to get to her spot. We get there and she gives me head for a few seconds than stops and claims she's sick and going to throw up. She couldn't finish the date and I basically burned my money and wasted alot of time with her. She's on my blacklist and I'd recommend you all becareful with her. You can usually see her panhandling on caroll. She was wearing a black hoody and sweat pants but she has a very distinct odor to her.

Fortunately I met up with blonde missy and she gave me an excellent time.

Hunter Jay
03-16-24, 13:32
Hey all I went out last night and it was dead. I settled with Emily and iy was a horrible experience. First off she had a slight odor to her. She smelt like piss but I was so damn horny I still went with it. When we got to the spot the date was going fine and before I finished she got paranoid and stopped the date. She claimed she was startled due to the car lights near the spot we were at.

She recommended a spot on the other side of town and I foolishly accepted. We spent about ten to fifteen min to get to her spot. We get there and she gives me head for a few seconds than stops and claims she's sick and going to throw up. She couldn't finish the date and I basically burned my money and wasted alot of time with her. She's on my blacklist and I'd recommend you all becareful with her. You can usually see her panhandling on caroll. She was wearing a black hoody and sweat pants but she has a very distinct odor to her.

Fortunately I met up with blonde missy and she gave me an excellent time.I'm done with Paterson waste of time and gas the chicks with phones are horrible too do not answer or an excuse trying to get me to cashapp money WTF.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-17-24, 20:24
I'm done with Paterson waste of time and gas the chicks with phones are horrible too do not answer or an excuse trying to get me to cashapp money WTF.This! I laugh when I get a text for a bs excuse for 5 or 10 dollar cash app for food soap laundry etc.

Hunter Jay
03-18-24, 10:30
This! I laugh when I get a text for a bs excuse for 5 or 10 dollar cash app for food soap laundry etc.It pisses me off I'm not a Charity organization I wish cashapp was never created it cause so many problems.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-18-24, 17:22
It pisses me off I'm not a Charity organization I wish cashapp was never created it cause so many problems.I just laugh it off.

FuckJannies
03-18-24, 17:30
Hey all staci aka Jess p is back and fresh. She has digits and is responsive. Willing to trade her number for other ptown girls who are new or fresh. Pm me.

No zombies please

FlyGuyEddie007
03-18-24, 18:42
Hey all staci aka Jess p is back and fresh. She has digits and is responsive. Willing to trade her number for other ptown girls who are new or fresh. Pm me.

No zombies pleaseNot sure who she is.

Hunter Jay
03-18-24, 21:02

No zombies pleaseAre you talking about Jess Peer?

FuckJannies
03-18-24, 21:59
Are you talking about Jess Peer?Yes that's who I'm talking about.

FuckJannies
03-19-24, 10:23
Anyone seen or have jenn mcs new digits?

BigCockInHea
03-19-24, 11:09
Anyone seen or have jenn mcs new digits?Are we talking about Jennie short fat tits used to be hot Tiffany?

FuckJannies
03-19-24, 13:18
Anyone seen or have jenn mcs new digits?Also forgot to mention I'm looking for camryn, a hot redhead, digits. Willing to share one of my utrs digits in exchange for hers. Using an old pic she actually looks better now.

FuckJannies
03-21-24, 08:55
Hey all went out this am and it was basically dead. Only saw Stephanie, Charity, and I think I saw Creamy.

Anyways I was dissapointed and about to leave when I run into Cara. She's looking better than ever and her services are as good as always. Unfortunately she doesn't have any digits. I'd highly recommend if you see her.

Also I'm looking for digits or contact info for Jess paget. Willing to trade one of my utrs, who are all young and good looking, info in exchange for pagets contsct info.

FuckJannies
03-21-24, 15:10
Are we talking about Jennie short fat tits used to be hot Tiffany?No I uploaded a pic of the jenn I'm interested in.

Miguel4711
03-22-24, 10:22
Went out the last two nights to end my vacation with a bang. Went out during the late evenings for nights. As usual there was little to no activity on the stroll. However I'm starting to notice cassie seems to be out there all the time. I see her out there more than Charlotte or even crazy amanda. Avoid her all costs she looms very sick. You'd think her appearance alone would deter guys but I see people picking her up SMH.

I met dawn on vh near the church. She's an older WSW that dressed punk. She has a few piercings but haven't noticed any tats. Anyways down for bbj and BBFS. She's a bit on the older side but one of my favorites. She's a decent preformer and takes commands pretty well. She does try to upsell but name your price and stick to it. I'd recommend and she has digits.

Afterwards I saw Jamie lynn near by and she was looking very good that night. We went back to my spot and spent some time talking and hanging out. She gave me an excellent session. Amazing BBBJ with ball play and sex was also great. I love seeing her on top and just grinding me. She was wild that night however she did smoke her stuff prior so I may have gotten her best effort. I'd recommend and she also has digits.

I was going to call it a night but I ended up seeing Kristen who has been gone for months. She's getting thicker and her ass is also gotten bigger. Took her back to spot and she gave good service. Bbj was very good but BBFS was good but limited due to injury. She does have digits but her availability is a question. She's not out as often and she once was and may be gone again for some time.

The following night I go out again and as usual I see cassie. Fortunately one of my regs Kayla formerly know as Mikaela was around and we did a car date. I should of taken her back home since she gave me an excellent time. Her bbbjs are one of the best in pateson and she takes her time. BBFS was also amazing. She's a wild girl and very active. Like Jamie lynn she grinded me on top like no tomorrow. Also she's gaining some weight and is taking better care of herself. She definitely looks alot better and is improving herself. I'd highly recommend her and she has digits.Hey bro, is this Mikaela.

FuckJannies
03-22-24, 12:28
Hey bro, is this Mikaela.No, the one I reviewed is a different girl from the psst.

Hunter Jay
03-22-24, 12:41
Hey has anyone seen Anna in Paterson lately I need someone for the whole day and night April 12th my birthday any decent suggestions.

FuckJannies
03-22-24, 13:36
Hey has anyone seen Anna in Paterson lately I need someone for the whole day and night April 12th my birthday any decent suggestions.I see her often by e18 supposedly she has her phone back. I'd also try to reach her on fb.

I wouldn't recommend Columbian nikki or Kat q possibly the 2 worst options for all day and night stay.

Hunter Jay
03-22-24, 16:19
I see her often by e18 supposedly she has her phone back. I'd also try to reach her on fb.

I wouldn't recommend Columbian nikki or Kat q possibly the 2 worst options for all day and night stay.Thanks I'll hunt tonight after work before the thunderstorm.

FuckJannies
03-23-24, 20:53
Thanks I'll hunt tonight after work before the thunderstorm.Anna was out on vh around 6 30 by the church.

Mobius1112
03-24-24, 18:25
Anyone know if Jamie has a number? Been looking for her for a while.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-24-24, 20:05
Anyone know if Jamie has a number? Been looking for her for a while.It hasnt worked in a while I deleted it they broads can't keep a phone working.

BigCockInHea
03-24-24, 20:20
Anyone seen or have jenn mcs new digits?Bro text me on here private I want to show you something.

BigCockInHea
03-24-24, 23:00

No zombies pleaseJen is all over every app she hides everything but half of them are her look for the cheeks image on the girl doesn't matter black white yellow orange Spanish.

SW Reviews
03-25-24, 07:35
Jen is all over every app she hides everything but half of them are her look for the cheeks image on the girl doesn't matter black white yellow orange Spanish.Hey can we see a picture so we figure out Jen we are looking for?

FuckJannies
03-25-24, 11:05
Jen is all over every app she hides everything but half of them are her look for the cheeks image on the girl doesn't matter black white yellow orange Spanish.Got the info I was looking for. Ty

As for Anna I saw her out all weekend on vh

Hunter Jay
03-25-24, 12:56
It hasnt worked in a while I deleted it they broads can't keep a phone working.Last time I saw Jamie Lynn according to my text log was February 24th she probably didn't pay her bill or lost her phone damn.

Lamaloh
03-27-24, 09:11
Went to the stroll before heading out for easter break and ran into a nice latina named Sue. Didn't have time for much but she has a great tude and looks new out there probably close to 40 nice appearance but of course no phone. As always with any newbies go easy on them.

Also saw Tennessee (taller than 6 feet) she wears a wig because of possibly cancer but she is nice and no baggage. She's usually on van houten and sometimes Broadway across from roadway very easy going and friendly.

I've spotten missy, jamie lynn, laura, emily, crystal, bunch of others who are fairly visible but I don't have names. We need a refreshed list of whose who here since its spring you will see more SW out there.

FuckJannies
03-28-24, 07:55
Went to the stroll before heading out for easter break and ran into a nice latina named Sue. Didn't have time for much but she has a great tude and looks new out there probably close to 40 nice appearance but of course no phone. As always with any newbies go easy on them.

Also saw Tennessee (taller than 6 feet) she wears a wig because of possibly cancer but she is nice and no baggage. She's usually on van houten and sometimes Broadway across from roadway very easy going and friendly.

I've spotten missy, jamie lynn, laura, emily, crystal, bunch of others who are fairly visible but I don't have names. We need a refreshed list of whose who here since its spring you will see more SW out there.Hey all been seeing a lot of new faces recently mostly older worn down girls. However I have seen some younger and fresh faces to.

Anyways I've been running into Denise quite often lately and she's orange. She almost looks like an oompa loompa. I have no clue whwts gotten into her. Anyways I'd still avoid her she's one if not the worst preformer out there. She starfishes it and just think her good looms are enough. I've been seeing her coming from McDonald's on broadway or on auburn.

ThroatEnjoyer
03-28-24, 14:52
Anyone know if Jamie has a number? Been looking for her for a while.I have her number pm me, saw her on vh 2 days ago said she's paying her phone bill this week.

MaxDaDesi
03-29-24, 14:08
Hey all been seeing a lot of new faces recently mostly older worn down girls. However I have seen some younger and fresh faces to.

Anyways I've been running into Denise quite often lately and she's orange. She almost looks like an oompa loompa. I have no clue whwts gotten into her. Anyways I'd still avoid her she's one if not the worst preformer out there. She starfishes it and just think her good looms are enough. I've been seeing her coming from McDonald's on broadway or on auburn.Yes, I saw a few new faces. I saw a white pretty snow bunny, she looked nice not drugged or worn out by the streets. But I was already with a date. But I would say she was the best girl I saw recently. I am cursing myself for not stopping and getting her details. But this happened at 2 am. So there are nices ones out there but, its like a lucky draw. You never know who / when / where you might find them.

Lamaloh
03-31-24, 19:09
Older WSW on van houten caught my eye thought it was either blue eye Jamie or Cara but she's a little older looking lot of makeup on. Said she was native american. Didn't have time to stuck around was driving to the falls with family members LOL. Anyhow have anything on her? Same height and build. Happy Easter never know when you might find a decent egg.

FuckJannies
04-01-24, 11:04
Older WSW on van houten caught my eye thought it was either blue eye Jamie or Cara but she's a little older looking lot of makeup on. Said she was native american. Didn't have time to stuck around was driving to the falls with family members LOL. Anyhow have anything on her? Same height and build. Happy Easter never know when you might find a decent egg.She's decent I picked her up yesterday. Her man went to jail so she's trying to pay the bills on her own. No phone unfortunately but she says shes gona get a new one but they all say that.

As for Cara rumor is she's back with her man after being released from jail.

KDot93
04-02-24, 07:00
Christine looks like a white girl bearly worn out, walks around with her bf they look young. I told her I would give her half and other half when session over. She dashed when I gave her half. Cash and dash do not pick her up!

FuckJannies
04-02-24, 11:41
Christine looks like a white girl bearly worn out, walks around with her bf they look young. I told her I would give her half and other half when session over. She dashed when I gave her half. Cash and dash do not pick her up!Is she a short brunette with big tits?

KDot93
04-02-24, 18:14
Is she a short brunette with big tits?She said she was young early 20's. She is like 5,5 skinny, not big titis but youthful and bigger than flat.

ImMe89
04-02-24, 21:44
Was her name carole or caroll?Idk didn't ask.

SW Reviews
04-03-24, 12:21
Watch out fellas! She's a grab and go! Very junked out. I actually thought I could help this girl. I had her stay one night and she took my truck to Paterson. Not a good person at all do not trust this thief at all. She will charm you enough but she's a junkie who steals! Fair warning.

ThroatEnjoyer
04-03-24, 17:54
Went out Thurs or Fri night around 2-3 am. Did a couple rounds checking the stroll and it seemed dead. I was getting ready to go home but I saw a girl on vh near the library. Got close to see who it was and turned out to be someone new to me, said her name was Krissy or Kristy half Spanish in her 30-40's. Its always a hit or miss with someone new but I had a good feeling so I decided to take her to one of my fav spots. She really caught me by surprise because I wasn't expecting her head to be as good as she said it would be, it was so good she got me to finish before most girls. I would grade the BBBJ as an A and she got a thick round booty I might try BBFS next time I see her. I asked if she had a number but she said no unfortunately.

FuckJannies
04-04-24, 09:36
Watch out fellas! She's a grab and go! Very junked out. I actually thought I could help this girl. I had her stay one night and she took my truck to Paterson. Not a good person at all do not trust this thief at all. She will charm you enough but she's a junkie who steals! Fair warning.Which one the fat or skinny one?

FuckJannies
04-04-24, 09:40
Went out Thurs or Fri night around 2-3 am. Did a couple rounds checking the stroll and it seemed dead. I was getting ready to go home but I saw a girl on vh near the library. Got close to see who it was and turned out to be someone new to me, said her name was Krissy or Kristy half Spanish in her 30-40's. Its always a hit or miss with someone new but I had a good feeling so I decided to take her to one of my fav spots. She really caught me by surprise because I wasn't expecting her head to be as good as she said it would be, it was so good she got me to finish before most girls. I would grade the BBBJ as an A and she got a thick round booty I might try BBFS next time I see her. I asked if she had a number but she said no unfortunately.I believe that's Krissy G, she's been around for years. I like her but she can be dangerous and crazy becareful with her but otherwise she's a top tier ho imo.

SW Reviews
04-04-24, 09:46
Which one the fat or skinny one?The skinny one that has the pimp boyfriend. Ever since she's been with him all she's been doing is robbing people. Stay away no matter what!

ThroatEnjoyer
04-04-24, 17:57
So I hit the stroll Sunday night around 2 am hoping to run into Krissy again since she left a good impression on me but it was dead and after 30 minutes I was ready to go home. Was doing my last lap down vh when I saw a girl sitting on the steps under the bridge between vh and straight. I went in for a closer look and started talking to her, says her name is Jenny half Spanish in her 30's-40's around 5'4 with what looked to be brown hair but couldn't really get a good look since she was wearing a hat.

She said she's not a WG and usually doesn't do this but still gave me a quote for BBBJ and I decided to try my luck since last time I got lucky. Bad news this time boys, took her to one of my fav spots and she started off well but after 3 minutes she says she has to go back where I picked her up or something bad could happen to her. I was very upset because I felt like she was tryna play me and after 5 minutes arguing with her I convinced her to give my money back. Dropped her off and went home, not sure what all that was about but just be careful with this one.

Hunter Jay
04-04-24, 19:54
Seems like majority of the reports in Paterson stroll are rip offs and bullshit girls I'll have to find someone else for my birthday session outside of Paterson. I wish my friend Vanessa in Jersey City can help me but I lost contact with her Kaliegh is in South Jersey and pregnant and the other great ones I knew moved a few states away or reachable but stopped working.

BringerOfLigh
04-04-24, 22:00
Seems like majority of the reports in Paterson stroll are rip offs and bullshit girls I'll have to find someone else for my birthday session outside of Paterson. I wish my friend Vanessa in Jersey City can help me but I lost contact with her Kaliegh is in South Jersey and pregnant and the other great ones I knew moved a few states away or reachable but stopped working.I'd be interested in hitting up the pregnant girl you mentioned.

BamaDoc007
04-05-24, 20:08
I'd be interested in hitting up the pregnant girl you mentioned.I would like to know her contact info as well.

ThroatEnjoyer
04-05-24, 21:04
Once again I found myself checking the stroll Monday or Tuesday night around 3 am, a couple of the usual on vh like Laura and Emily. I chose to take a pass on these 2. But then 10-15 minutes later I see a girl on vh behind the library. I go in for a closer look, new girl to me says her name is Sue she is Latina in her 30-40's roughly 5'6 brunette. She looked clean enough and not crazy plus she had a decent tone and attitude when speaking. So I decided to try my luck again, and took her to one of my spots. Good news this time boys because the BBBJ was good I would give it a strong B, and not an A only because she kept falling asleep LOL but I tapped her head periodically to keep her active. Anyways it was worth picking her up and I expect her to be an A if she's not tired, I will repeat. I asked but no phone number.

ThroatEnjoyer
04-05-24, 21:22
Does anyone know what happened to Jenn Mc? I haven't seen her in a couple months and I randomly thought of her today. If anyone can let me know it would be appreciated.

HotAndSticky
04-08-24, 08:02
Hit the stroll late night thurs, nothing good, some regulars like charity, was kinda dead till I ran into Kay, WSW skinny, about 5'2, looked descent so gave it a shot, over all descent girl, good attitude and all but when it came down to it said that she usually only does CBJ, she didn't insist on it tho and got bbj but then also mentioned not to cim, so yeh that's a no repeat for me.

FuckJannies
04-08-24, 10:02
Does anyone know what happened to Jenn Mc? I haven't seen her in a couple months and I randomly thought of her today. If anyone can let me know it would be appreciated.She's laying low but you can find her with some luck.

FuckJannies
04-08-24, 10:10
Hey bro your inbox is full. Thanks for the digits but I don't like that particular girl. She used to be extremely cheap and fun but she priced herself out and started giving me alot of bs. I cut her of for good.

There's 2 newbies to be on lookout young and fresh.

Also about Anna I think she's staying at the abando across the vh church where j lynn is staying. A bunch of other girls are staying there as well. J lynn has a phone again and it's the same number as before.

Hunter Jay
04-08-24, 11:29
Hey bro your inbox is full. Thanks for the digits but I don't like that particular girl. She used to be extremely cheap and fun but she priced herself out and started giving me alot of bs. I cut her of for good.

There's 2 newbies to be on lookout young and fresh.

Also about Anna I think she's staying at the abando across the vh church where j lynn is staying. A bunch of other girls are staying there as well. J lynn has a phone again and it's the same number as before.My inbox is clean now I didn't know Jamie Lynn was staying at that bando.

Zapp3500
04-10-24, 18:18
I have her number pm me, saw her on vh 2 days ago said she's paying her phone bill this week.Vh is the library?

BigCockInHea
04-10-24, 18:29
Does anyone know what happened to Jenn Mc? I haven't seen her in a couple months and I randomly thought of her today. If anyone can let me know it would be appreciated.She's good I'm talking to her now.

ThroatEnjoyer
04-11-24, 17:11
She's good I'm talking to her now.Nice, how or where did you find her? I'm having no luck locating her.

Mockingbird246
04-11-24, 22:59
A few months ago when this girl was still giving me excellent service. I had her number but she no longer answers, does anyone know her name or where to find her? I'll be in Jersey next week and I would like to have fun with her one night, it was the most decent thing I have ever seen in Paterson.

FuckJannies
04-12-24, 10:10
A few months ago when this girl was still giving me excellent service. I had her number but she no longer answers, does anyone know her name or where to find her? I'll be in Jersey next week and I would like to have fun with her one night, it was the most decent thing I have ever seen in Paterson.Lola her man is back and probably taking care of her.

Hunter Jay
04-12-24, 13:43
I trusted this bastard to get stuff for she can come to my place I've waited for her to come back she's not answering her phone it's not Wifi so yeah another one I have to cut off SW Reviews was right stay away from Anna.

ThroatEnjoyer
04-13-24, 02:49
I hit the stroll either Sunday or Monday night and ran into Kay, I was reluctant to give her a shot but vh was dead so I went for it. Kay is WSW 5'3 prob in her 30's looks ok but talks a lot and kind of annoying, complained about going far which was only 3 min away from vh. Complained about BBBJ because she claims she only does CBJ and won't allow CIM. Prob has decent pussy because she's petite but idk if its worth it because she so annoying LOL. I would give her a C, will not repeat the BBBJ but I might look into her FS if its dead out but only as a last resort.

After dropping off Kay I hit the stroll once again because I wasn't satisfied. This time I run into Catalina, she is WSW 5'6 thin in her 40's. I didn't pick her up but if anyone has any feedback on her, please share.

Determined to find a winner I kept searching until I run into Pebbles. She was on her way home but I had other plans for her. Pebbles is WSW 5'1 petite in her 40's-50's good attitude. Took her to one of my fav spots and enjoyed every moment of the proper BBBJ she was giving me. I would give her an A and yes I will repeat and recommend. Kept telling me she wanted to fuck and that she got good pussy, might take her up on that next time who knows LOL. I asked but no number. After Pebbles blessed me I was drained and had to call it a night.

Neophyte6
04-13-24, 12:55
I hit the stroll either Sunday or Monday night and ran into Kay, I was reluctant to give her a shot but vh was dead so I went for it. Kay is WSW 5'3 prob in her 30's looks ok but talks a lot and kind of annoying, complained about going far which was only 3 min away from vh. Complained about BBBJ because she claims she only does CBJ and won't allow CIM. Prob has decent pussy because she's petite but idk if its worth it because she so annoying LOL. I would give her a C, will not repeat the BBBJ but I might look into her FS if its dead out but only as a last resort.

After dropping off Kay I hit the stroll once again because I wasn't satisfied. This time I run into Catalina, she is WSW 5'6 thin in her 40's. I didn't pick her up but if anyone has any feedback on her, please share.

Determined to find a winner I kept searching until I run into Pebbles. She was on her way home but I had other plans for her. Pebbles is WSW 5'1 petite in her 40's-50's good attitude. Took her to one of my fav spots and enjoyed every moment of the proper BBBJ she was giving me. I would give her an A and yes I will repeat and recommend. Kept telling me she wanted to fuck and that she got good pussy, might take her up on that next time who knows LOL. I asked but no number. After Pebbles blessed me I was drained and had to call it a night.Interesting in Pebbles. Hope to taste her nice kitty. If you don't mind would you let me know what time it was when you picked her up?

ThroatEnjoyer
04-13-24, 17:09
Interesting in Pebbles. Hope to taste her nice kitty. If you don't mind would you let me know what time it was when you picked her up?I picked her up around 4 am.

Latino Heat
04-15-24, 11:07
No I uploaded a pic of the jenn I'm interested in.Is she tall? Like 6'1 tall? And thin?

FuckJannies
04-15-24, 14:04
Is she tall? Like 6'1 tall? And thin?Nah she's on the shorter side. I already met up with her and no longer looking for her.

FlyGuyEddie007
04-17-24, 08:55
Remember to check and double check your car. I did a quick look at my backseat yesterday after HSW Jamie got out of my car. I just got gas and I noticed a crack pipe sticking out from in between my rear car seat and the back of the seat.

These broads man! Get a man jammed up please take a minute after you drop them off dig in your seat, check where the seat belt connects for stuff in there, the cup holder, under the back seat mats, and the door slots! That could of been a nightmare if I got pulled over!!

Latino Heat
04-17-24, 10:11
Maaannn. Thats one of the first things I do when I drop them off. Find a spot to pull over out of the area and search my car for any sh*t that couldve fallen out of their a $$ LOL.

Remember to check and double check your car. I did a quick look at my backseat yesterday after HSW Jamie got out of my car. I just got gas and I noticed a crack pipe sticking out from in between my rear car seat and the back of the seat.

These broads man! Get a man jammed up please take a minute after you drop them off dig in your seat, check where the seat belt connects for stuff in there, the cup holder, under the back seat mats, and the door slots! That could of been a nightmare if I got pulled over!!

Latino Heat
04-17-24, 10:12
Oh ok. Because the pic looks like this SW out there, she said her name was Jess. Tall. Wears a wig LOL.

Nah she's on the shorter side. I already met up with her and no longer looking for her.

FlyGuyEddie007
04-17-24, 10:58
Maaannn. Thats one of the first things I do when I drop them off. Find a spot to pull over out of the area and search my car for any sh*t that couldve fallen out of their a $$ LOL.Yeah I normally do yesterday. I was just. I did a quick glance and looked at the floor. I didn't dig in the seat. That's when I noticed that it was sticking out in between the seat a little bit.

PablosBoy
04-17-24, 12:46
Nah she's on the shorter side. I already met up with her and no longer looking for her.Is this Jamie with blue eyes, man her cell phone still off and I don't feel like driving to Paterson just to miss as I'm only looking for Jamie. Anybody got updated or how to get in touch with her? I have Her number, if anybody can link me with that I know a few spots that's low key in broad way in route 4 and also about a new fast house in Garfield. Don't messsge me if you can't help each other. I been giving to many dead Infor. May ya all be safe.

FuckJannies
04-17-24, 16:47
Is this Jamie with blue eyes, man her cell phone still off and I don't feel like driving to Paterson just to miss as I'm only looking for Jamie. Anybody got updated or how to get in touch with her? I have Her number, if anybody can link me with that I know a few spots that's low key in broad way in route 4 and also about a new fast house in Garfield. Don't messsge me if you can't help each other. I been giving to many dead Infor. May ya all be safe.As far as I know blue eye Jamie is currently retired and no longer in Paterson.

Passers
04-17-24, 18:20
As far as I know blue eye Jamie is currently retired and no longer in Paterson.Hope she retired in a good way. She was nice and sweet. BTW where she went?

HotAndSticky
04-19-24, 08:13
Does anyone know if Kaitlyn is still around? Short skinny brunette with big blue eyes.

PablosBoy
04-19-24, 08:26
As far as I know blue eye Jamie is currently retired and no longer in Paterson.Bro not sure where you get this information from if it's not from her. She is still around and took my soul yesterday. I found her walking on VH with her BF. She got a new number also. Please don't send me PM if you have never looked me out. Save your time because I won't reply, only a small few have helped me out and I will do the same. I went out there and searching and found her, ya can do the same. It's part of the game. I just wanted to stop by and inform ya that she is alive and still on the stroll. Bol and enjoy ya hunting.

FuckJannies
04-19-24, 10:12
Bro not sure where you get this information from if it's not from her. She is still around and took my soul yesterday. I found her walking on VH with her BF. She got a new number also. Please don't send me PM if you have never looked me out. Save your time because I won't reply, only a small few have helped me out and I will do the same. I went out there and searching and found her, ya can do the same. It's part of the game. I just wanted to stop by and inform ya that she is alive and still on the stroll. Bol and enjoy ya hunting.Interesting we spoke on the phone a few weeks ago when she was in PA. I've been leaving her alone but have her digits that end in 6639. Thank you for the info.

PablosBoy
04-19-24, 11:24
Interesting we spoke on the phone a few weeks ago when she was in PA. I've been leaving her alone but have her digits that end in 6639. Thank you for the info.That's not her new number.

FuckJannies
04-19-24, 11:35
That's not her new number.That's the number she called me from. Ill keep an eye out for her. She owes me her ass after saying she won't be coming back 👿.

Lamaloh
04-19-24, 16:52
Jamie does not have a new number maybe you're confusing her with someone else because she is on probation in Pennsylvania and has a baby. She wouldn't be on the stroll if she didn't have real responsibilities. I seriously doubt she is coming back. I think what would be helpful is if people took photos and just a decent photo is all that's needed for anyone and everyone. This forum sux because everyone is posting but not showing anything for it- kind of disappointing. I encourage that as I always said we need a directory since there are about 20 SW's out there who are just on vh many now staying at the abandoned house across from the hand-out church on vh.

Bro not sure where you get this information from if it's not from her. She is still around and took my soul yesterday. I found her walking on VH with her BF. She got a new number also. Please don't send me PM if you have never looked me out. Save your time because I won't reply, only a small few have helped me out and I will do the same. I went out there and searching and found her, ya can do the same. It's part of the game. I just wanted to stop by and inform ya that she is alive and still on the stroll. Bol and enjoy ya hunting.

FuckJannies
04-19-24, 18:33
Jamie does not have a new number maybe you're confusing her with someone else because she is on probation in Pennsylvania and has a baby. She wouldn't be on the stroll if she didn't have real responsibilities. I seriously doubt she is coming back. I think what would be helpful is if people took photos and just a decent photo is all that's needed for anyone and everyone. This forum sux because everyone is posting but not showing anything for it- kind of disappointing. I encourage that as I always said we need a directory since there are about 20 SW's out there who are just on vh many now staying at the abandoned house across from the hand-out church on vh.I recently got in contact with Jamie and she is not in Paterson. I think we are talking about 2 different girls.

Hunter Jay
04-19-24, 18:48
Jamie does not have a new number maybe you're confusing her with someone else because she is on probation in Pennsylvania and has a baby. She wouldn't be on the stroll if she didn't have real responsibilities. I seriously doubt she is coming back. I think what would be helpful is if people took photos and just a decent photo is all that's needed for anyone and everyone. This forum sux because everyone is posting but not showing anything for it- kind of disappointing. I encourage that as I always said we need a directory since there are about 20 SW's out there who are just on vh many now staying at the abandoned house across from the hand-out church on vh.Soon that abandoned house will be raided by LE and boarded to much in and out going on there plus dealers are coming to that abandoned house selling and Sheriff keep looking at the house I saw them stopped a few times looking at it.

FlyGuyEddie007
04-19-24, 19:46
Soon that abandoned house will be raided by LE and boarded to much in and out going on there plus dealers are coming to that abandoned house selling and Sheriff keep looking at the house I saw them stopped a few times looking at it.Jamielynn looks bad I seen her with the abando people. The cops are watching it the house is across from the church on van h. Stay clear of it and the girls near it.

Hunter Jay
04-19-24, 21:56
Jamielynn looks bad I seen her with the abando people. The cops are watching it the house is across from the church on van h. Stay clear of it and the girls near it.The city boarded up the abandoned house on 12st near Hamilton ave now they're bringing more heat on VH by squatting at that house damn.

FlyGuyEddie007
04-19-24, 23:07
The city boarded up the abandoned house on 12st near Hamilton ave now they're bringing more heat on VH by squatting at that house damn.I saw about a dozen people on the porch and people from the church pointing at them only a matter of time before the cops do something.

Alvinc11
04-20-24, 22:41
Is this church the one across from the laundrymat? On Rosa parks or st Paul's on east 18th? It's been a little bit since I moved wasn't aware there were other abandos on van houten.

Hunter Jay
04-21-24, 13:47
Is this church the one across from the laundrymat? On Rosa parks or st Paul's on east 18th? It's been a little bit since I moved wasn't aware there were other abandos on van houten.It's the church between Rosa parks Blvd and Carroll St on Van Houten the abandoned house is on the left side and Church is on the right.

Alvinc11
04-21-24, 17:23
It's the church between Rosa parks Blvd and Carroll St on Van Houten the abandoned house is on the left side and Church is on the right.You are correct its only a matter of time before that house is raided and boarded if not torn down they are just waiting for the right one to complain or one of the squatters to do something especially foolish. Though when I moved that house was occupied and they had just finished a apt building on the corner of Carroll and van houten if I remember right.

FlyGuyEddie007
04-21-24, 19:52
Is this church the one across from the laundrymat? On Rosa parks or st Paul's on east 18th? It's been a little bit since I moved wasn't aware there were other abandos on van houten.LOL I told everyone to avoid it and I hope your not trying to do a scoop up!! There is a white unmarked LEO cruiser at the corner and tinted out le vehicles doing parallels.

Alvinc11
04-22-24, 06:03
LOL I told everyone to avoid it and I hope your not trying to do a scoop up!! There is a white unmarked LEO cruiser at the corner and tinted out le vehicles doing parallels.I have been living here in Morristown NJ since June 2023 I was just curious and amused I would have figured that after the big raid at "Jamielynn's house last February people would learn especially when they see it coming.

Alvinc11
04-23-24, 08:16
LOL I told everyone to avoid it and I hope your not trying to do a scoop up!! There is a white unmarked LEO cruiser at the corner and tinted out le vehicles doing parallels.Sounds like these dudes are trying to build a serious case.

FlyGuyEddie007
04-23-24, 12:46
Sounds like these dudes are trying to build a serious case.Yeah no one is in it (but the tont was super dark), but it got devices all over it so who knows if it is recording or not.

Alvinc11
04-23-24, 19:49
Yeah no one is in it (but the tont was super dark), but it got devices all over it so who knows if it is recording or not.Correct me if I am wrong but it should most likely be a white 4 door ford explorer and the thing is just sitting there. I have seen the same thing in some places in Morristown.

But more for traffic since I recall the state has taken over running Paterson police that Suv is either regular state building a case or federal and everything is most likely being run by remote.

ImMe89
04-23-24, 20:48

These broads man! Get a man jammed up please take a minute after you drop them off dig in your seat, check where the seat belt connects for stuff in there, the cup holder, under the back seat mats, and the door slots! That could of been a nightmare if I got pulled over!!Happened to me found a pipe in my car.

Hunter Jay
04-23-24, 20:49
Correct me if I am wrong but it should most likely be a white 4 door ford explorer and the thing is just sitting there. I have seen the same thing in some places in Morristown.

But more for traffic since I recall the state has taken over running Paterson police that Suv is either regular state building a case or federal and everything is most likely being run by remote.Yes the all white ford explorer with 5% tint windows I've seen that vehicle roaming around 12th st too and one night turned on the flashing siren lights.

Alvinc11
04-23-24, 21:54
Yes the all white ford explorer with 5% tint windows I've seen that vehicle roaming around 12th st too and one night turned on the flashing siren lights.Either the same one or another like it be careful out there.

Alvinc11
04-24-24, 05:55
Yes the all white ford explorer with 5% tint windows I've seen that vehicle roaming around 12th st too and one night turned on the flashing siren lights.All I can tell you is be safe and be careful.

Mockingbird246
04-26-24, 11:05
I saw Lola a few times but her boyfriend doesn't let her work in peace! Someone needs to lock that idiot up again!

I was trying to contact Raquel, a girl with tattoos on her face, about 30 years old, but her phone doesn't connect! Does anyone recommend a girl to me?

Anna was a good choice but it seems that the drugs have driven her crazy!

Fresh1122
04-26-24, 17:13
I'm post in the newark thread because that's where I'm from and monger. But I'll be very near to Patterson in about a week. Now I know who to stay away from but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations in Patterson. Hunter jay? Fuck jannies? Appreciate any help. Thanks

Hunter Jay
04-26-24, 19:39
I saw Lola a few times but her boyfriend doesn't let her work in peace! Someone needs to lock that idiot up again!

I was trying to contact Raquel, a girl with tattoos on her face, about 30 years old, but her phone doesn't connect! Does anyone recommend a girl to me?

Anna was a good choice but it seems that the drugs have driven her crazy!Anna is messed up stay away from her boyfriend telling her to rip off people.

Hunter Jay
04-26-24, 19:43
I'm post in the newark thread because that's where I'm from and monger. But I'll be very near to Patterson in about a week. Now I know who to stay away from but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations in Patterson. Hunter jay? Fuck jannies? Appreciate any help. ThanksYou love thick big booty chicks Paterson has two white girl red head Heather and a chick name Jamie. Last time I saw Jamie she didn't have a phone Heather has a phone number.

Hunter Jay
04-26-24, 19:46

Anna was a good choice but it seems that the drugs have driven her crazy!Is this the Raquel you're talking about I want to try her out.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_e/best-kept-secret/093449697542

WatsDaWord
04-27-24, 07:23
Met her by an abandoned house on Broadway. An absolute beast in bed. Does everything you tell her to do. Even got Lola to step away from her man for a few. Spent a couple days with her, found her other clients because of how good she was. On day three she flips the script. Starts robbing all her dates (money, debit card info) The last one at knife point after she refused to have sex but still demanded money. Wouldn't let the guy leave for hours. Had to cut her loose. She hasn't done anything to me but why wait till she does. Too crazy for me. One of those little white girls who act tough but wen you put her in her place she acts like a victim.

Fresh1122
04-27-24, 10:59
You love thick big booty chicks Paterson has two white girl red head Heather and a chick name Jamie. Last time I saw Jamie she didn't have a phone Heather has a phone number.Absolutely Hunter Jay! Appreciate the info man!

TheDogg
04-27-24, 13:32
Is this the Raquel you're talking about I want to try her out.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_e/best-kept-secret/093449697542Damn, she's hot! Info?

HotAndSticky
04-27-24, 15:00
Is this the Raquel you're talking about I want to try her out.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_e/best-kept-secret/093449697542I've had Raquel before and I'll admit, girl can move, def a good one, followed directions, asks how you like it, and can take a good one.

Hunter Jay
04-27-24, 15:40
I've had Raquel before and I'll admit, girl can move, def a good one, followed directions, asks how you like it, and can take a good one.I missed out on the opportunity I saw her today asked her for two rounds of fun she told me she only does one pop what the hell next time I'll just take her to the hotel instead trying to get her to my place.

Hunter Jay
04-27-24, 15:47
Met her by an abandoned house on Broadway. An absolute beast in bed. Does everything you tell her to do. Even got Lola to step away from her man for a few. Spent a couple days with her, found her other clients because of how good she was. On day three she flips the script. Starts robbing all her dates (money, debit card info) The last one at knife point after she refused to have sex but still demanded money. Wouldn't let the guy leave for hours. Had to cut her loose. She hasn't done anything to me but why wait till she does. Too crazy for me. One of those little white girls who act tough but wen you put her in her place she acts like a victim.Any pictures of this Lola devil I saw Kaitlyn two weeks ago session was great I have to get her back to my place.

Mockingbird246
04-28-24, 17:11
Any pictures of this Lola devil I saw Kaitlyn two weeks ago session was great I have to get her back to my place.I went to Wallgreens at night and I found a girl named Alexa, she is Latina, she told me she was from Colombia, she got into my car and we stopped when we got to the Rodeway, she told me that she wasn't going to be able to go with me and He asked me for a cigarette. I was angry but then I saw Lola, I shouted her name and she told me to wait for her 10 minutes, but if they say that maybe they won't come back. I told him to go right away and offered to pay him a few more dollars and we went to Rodeway. This girl is great, she knows how to do her job, but you have to have a lot of time available, first she got high and she was lying in bed for an hour, but after waiting we had a good time.

HappyDays2023
04-28-24, 23:41
So I'm a frequent flyer on the stroll. I make sure I always use protection. Even with BJs. It sucks but it's still better than the alternative. My question is what do you guys do to protect yourselves? Assuming you're doing bbjs?

I recently got caught up in the moment and got a BBBJ from someone. Now I'm all f'd up in the head googling stuff.

Appreciate the input.

Fresh1122
04-29-24, 09:27
Just wondering what's a decent cheap motel close to the stroll. For my up coming trip to the Patterson area. Thanks.

Hunter Jay
04-29-24, 10:13
Just wondering what's a decent cheap motel close to the stroll. For my up coming trip to the Patterson area. Thanks.The rhodeway inn on Broadway has short stays they know about the girls too Lmao.

FuckJannies
04-29-24, 13:04
I'm post in the newark thread because that's where I'm from and monger. But I'll be very near to Patterson in about a week. Now I know who to stay away from but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations in Patterson. Hunter jay? Fuck jannies? Appreciate any help. ThanksI'd recommend girls blonde missy and cara.

Blonde missy is a WSW with a decent figure long blonde hair and can be found on e18 or the walgreens area. Good looks and services.

Finally I'd recomend a younger brunette with mediun length hair lots of tats and a stud nose peircing. Her arms are full of tattoos can't miss her. She's a bit difficult to find but I've founder her around auburn by broadway or vh during the very early mornings. Imo she's one of the top girls out there. Great looks still thick and possibly one of the better preformers.

Hunter Jay
04-29-24, 13:46
I'd recommend girls blonde missy and cara.

Blonde missy is a WSW with a decent figure long blonde hair and can be found on e18 or the walgreens area. Good looks and services.

Finally I'd recomend a younger brunette with mediun length hair lots of tats and a stud nose peircing. Her arms are full of tattoos can't miss her. She's a bit difficult to find but I've founder her around auburn by broadway or vh during the very early mornings. Imo she's one of the top girls out there. Great looks still thick and possibly one of the better preformers.I'm going to hunt tomorrow morning at 5 am I hope I find Cara I've been looking for Jamie no luck.

Fresh1122
04-29-24, 14:32
Appreciate all the help fellas. Thanks!

HotAndSticky
04-30-24, 12:35
Thought it would be a good idea to hit the stroll yesterday with nice weather, got there at around 8 and it was dead, unless everyone got scooped up already, saw bb but I'm not a fan of her, then two short older WSW but def wasn't interested. Also noticed that the bando on vh got boarded up already which we all knew was waiting to happen, was about to leave and then noticed a descent looking skinny blonde walking on broadway, called her over and it was Erika po, didn't really look good but didn't look bad either, at that point I was like ehh fuck it, went to a spot for a quick BJ, she was cool the whole time, no attitude or any, got to it right away, average BJ was a 7 out of 10 I'd say and what I liked was that when I popped she kept going slow getting every drop till I told her I was good, over all good experience, got her digits and dropped her off, will repeat eventually since she was very easy going.

FuckJannies
05-02-24, 10:39
Hey all I've been seeing spanish jamie alot lately. She a very cute tall spanish chick with black hair and always has her hair tied in a bun. She's always either on e18 on vh hanging out by the abando.

Also been hearing about some girls coming back from rehab keep an eye out for them.

Ps. Ive seen that crazy ho kat q on vh a week or so ago. Avoid that dumb ***** at all costs unless you want to deal with a huge headache. Lots of better options out there.

Hunter Jay
05-02-24, 10:41
Hey all I've been seeing spanish jamie alot lately. She a very cute tall spanish chick with black hair and always has her hair tied in a bun. She's always either on e18 on vh hanging out by the abando.

Also been hearing about some girls coming back from rehab keep an eye out for them.She was at my place Tuesday night into Wednesday morning nice body and thighs too.

FuckJannies
05-02-24, 14:48
She was at my place Tuesday night into Wednesday morning nice body and thighs too.Huge upgrade from colombian nikki aka denise aka jenn. She was out on vh today along with a few othrr girls around 1 pm. It was pretty active this afternoon despite the parts of vh being closed down. Laura, jamie lynn, jamie ann, denise, a girl that sort of looked like bam, emily, and cass and another brunette sitting at the table in front of the vh.

I was looking for mackenzie or tracy but they werent around. Willing to trade my utrs info for their digits or info.

Hunter Jay
05-02-24, 17:28
Huge upgrade from colombian nikki aka denise aka jenn. She was out on vh today along with a few othrr girls around 1 pm. It was pretty active this afternoon despite the parts of vh being closed down. Laura, jamie lynn, jamie ann, denise, a girl that sort of looked like bam, emily, and cass and another brunette sitting at the table in front of the vh.

I was looking for mackenzie or tracy but they werent around. Willing to trade my utrs info for their digits or info.I've been trying to contact Bam Lynn on Facebook no luck. There's probably good performance girls in the area but I keep passing by them due to the way they look.

FuckJannies
05-02-24, 18:29
I've been trying to contact Bam Lynn on Facebook no luck. There's probably good performance girls in the area but I keep passing by them due to the way they look.Look for cara bro she's young looks good and still thick. Her preformace is also up there with the best of them.

Doodle 029
05-02-24, 19:58
Anyone recognize her? I was told that she is a SW in Paterson.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/paterson/female-escorts/other/perfect-ass-and-titts-sexy-mil/535886248759

Latino Heat
05-02-24, 20:31
Don't recognize her but that a hella lot of editing on that face pic.

Anyone recognize her? I was told that she is a SW in Paterson.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/paterson/female-escorts/other/perfect-ass-and-titts-sexy-mil/535886248759

Hunter Jay
05-02-24, 21:53
Look for cara bro she's young looks good and still thick. Her preformace is also up there with the best of them.I've been looking for her no luck I wish she would just come out everyday damn.

Doodle 029
05-03-24, 01:11
Can you post a pic of Cara? I don't know who's who in Paterson LOL.

Look for cara bro she's young looks good and still thick. Her preformace is also up there with the best of them.

Doodle 029
05-03-24, 01:16
I was cruising van Houten and Broadway from 9:00-10:30 pm. I'm not in the area often and realized I don't know who the SW's you talk about are. Can someone post the pics of who we should see and who we shouldn't.

PablosBoy
05-06-24, 13:58
Friday I hit up the stroll early am, I went by Walgreens and seen Cara walking. I pulled over and she got in.

We chat for a little and she goes ham on Mr Peter. I lit my L and enjoyed the two things I love in live. Brian with Mary Jane. She is cool and down to earth. She be around the church, across from the LQ stores sitting. Saturday and Sunday stroll was dead when I went by. I was calling Spanish Jamie but she don't pick up nomore. She is my go to as she always takes my soul the best. Ya be safe out there as it will be getting hot in Paterson very soon.

Lamaloh
05-06-24, 23:31
Heard that Emily OD'd (for who knows how many times) and not coming back. I did not know her but it seemed no one has had anything good to say about her but it's not the first time that she OD'd or others. Its super important to carry around Narcan because at any time any of the can be putting themselves in danger. If they want to shoot up in your presence. That becomes your responsibility. Anyone else have more info?

Lamaloh
05-06-24, 23:41
Met up recently with a nice Latina named Kelly. She's about 5"3 curly black hair, think she is the one people compare to Bam. Somewhat similar but she has a great personality and lots of tats. Digits avail to trade.

Hunter Jay
05-07-24, 06:34
Friday I hit up the stroll early am, I went by Walgreens and seen Cara walking. I pulled over and she got in.

We chat for a little and she goes ham on Mr Peter. I lit my L and enjoyed the two things I love in live. Brian with Mary Jane. She is cool and down to earth. She be around the church, across from the LQ stores sitting. Saturday and Sunday stroll was dead when I went by. I was calling Spanish Jamie but she don't pick up nomore. She is my go to as she always takes my soul the best. Ya be safe out there as it will be getting hot in Paterson very soon.What time did you see her walking around been trying to get her but can never find her damn.

PablosBoy
05-07-24, 15:59
What time did you see her walking around been trying to get her but can never find her damn.She was sitting by the church steps with a group of people. I had called her over to come by the auto zone parking lot. She usually be around that area. Give her a call, her digits where working last week.

Hunter Jay
05-07-24, 19:02
She was sitting by the church steps with a group of people. I had called her over to come by the auto zone parking lot. She usually be around that area. Give her a call, her digits where working last week.I never met Cara been trying to meet her for a while.

Lamaloh
05-09-24, 14:55
Correction- It was a girl named Amy who OD'd, not Emily who OD'd.

We really need photos to match up names here. I do not have a photo of Amy nor Emily.

Heard that Emily OD'd (for who knows how many times) and not coming back. I did not know her but it seemed no one has had anything good to say about her but it's not the first time that she OD'd or others. Its super important to carry around Narcan because at any time any of the can be putting themselves in danger. If they want to shoot up in your presence. That becomes your responsibility. Anyone else have more info?

FuckJannies
05-09-24, 17:06
Correction- It was a girl named Amy who OD'd, not Emily who OD'd.

We really need photos to match up names here. I do not have a photo of Amy nor Emily.I heard she passed away. She used someone elses pipe and that's how she od. As for emily coincidently I haven't seen her since you made that inital post LOL.

Herb69
05-10-24, 21:38
I've never seen a SW before. I don't know. I'm just trying to find out.

I've been seeing a panhandler at the corner of Crooks Ave and Lexington Ave on the Paterson / Clifton border-thicc white girl, lovely phat ass. I see her in the afternoons about 4.

What's the crossover between panhandlers and streetwalkers? If she's got a candy problem, how long until she starts going for rides?

Hunter Jay
05-11-24, 14:04
I've never seen a SW before. I don't know. I'm just trying to find out.

I've been seeing a panhandler at the corner of Crooks Ave and Lexington Ave on the Paterson / Clifton border-thicc white girl, lovely phat ass. I see her in the afternoons about 4.

What's the crossover between panhandlers and streetwalkers? If she's got a candy problem, how long until she starts going for rides?Been awhile since I had a panhandler chick I suggest you go up to the panhandler ask her can she hangout with you do not pick her up at her begging spot tell her to go to the store and meet her there for the pickup. If she agree make your offer and have fun I usually make an offer to hangout for a few hours.

FuckJannies
05-16-24, 08:24
Looks like they arrested spanish jamie and talia. Seems the stroll keeps losing good talent. Also they demolished the abando across vh. I'm still not sure where the girls hang out now.

Also a denise is blonde now she looks tempting but I know I'm always going to get crap service from her and move on.

Hunter Jay
05-16-24, 12:05
Looks like they arrested spanish jamie and talia. Seems the stroll keeps losing good talent. Also they demolished the abando across vh. I'm still not sure where the girls hang out now.

Also a denise is blonde now she looks tempting but I know I'm always going to get crap service from her and move on.I'm thinking about hunting in Philly Saturday morning contacting chicks on STG is not successful they do not reply back until hours later. I prefer them to tell me they'll be available later and what time I can come see them instead of not replying back.

Fresh1122
05-16-24, 13:56
I'm thinking about hunting in Philly Saturday morning contacting chicks on STG is not successful they do not reply back until hours later. I prefer them to tell me they'll be available later and what time I can come see them instead of not replying back.Hey man I wouldn't count on that Swim guy giving you any info. He might prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Hunter Jay
05-16-24, 14:54
Hey man I wouldn't count on that Swim guy giving you any info. He might prove me wrong but I doubt it.Suppose to rain Saturday in the afternoon I might not go hunting but I'm tired of dealing with North Jersey chicks and the strolls too Majority of my best sessions was with south Jersey and Philly chicks.

Fresh1122
05-16-24, 15:25
Suppose to rain Saturday in the afternoon I might not go hunting but I'm tired of dealing with North Jersey chicks and the strolls too Majority of my best sessions was with south Jersey and Philly chicks.I hear you dude. I think the other mongers on that forum would help. Just not that guy. He's a bit. Weird.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-16-24, 19:38

Also a denise is blonde now she looks tempting but I know I'm always going to get crap service from her and move on.She dyed her hair to look new on the stroll until some poor sucker picks her up.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-16-24, 19:40
Hey man I wouldn't count on that Swim guy giving you any info. He might prove me wrong but I doubt it.He posts pics of the same chick no other details. Almost like promoting for whatever reason. More like he just trolls the site.

Fresh1122
05-17-24, 09:21
He posts pics of the same chick no other details. Almost like promoting for whatever reason. More like he just trolls the site.Absolutely agree. Check his earlier posts about her. He's obsessed! I think it's more bragging than anything else.

BxWiseGuy
05-18-24, 09:18
Live in NNJ, Work in the Philly area and frequently go to the Kenzo stroll, good hunting ground, but want something closer.

Read this board, and I think I'm going to start going to the P-town stroll on VH.

Any info on Lola, that's exactly my type. Any in depth reviews? Anne looks good too! Any idea where I can find these two? Any more pics of Lola?

And remember, stay safe out there!

PablosBoy
05-19-24, 14:58
I was in Paterson visiting some friends, before I went home I pass by the stroll and see. Cara looking like a dub teacher. She had blk / white check board pants with white T. Sexy teacher glasses. Reddish hair, little below or shoulder. She jumped in and we won't to a private spot. I pulled my seat all the way back like if I was laying down. She sucked it slow and hard as I asked her. She listens to commands and I told her to suck the shit out my head hard and slow. About 8 min of deep throat, she took my soul and my legs got weak. No number but she be around. Bol guys as the selections are getting dried. I'm a be hitting a few AMP next, just waiting till most change line ups.

WatsDaWord
05-22-24, 18:15
Met up with Lynette again. She comes and goes from time to time. Not from out here. As usual no complaints on my end. Always fun never has an attitude. Performs like a porn star. Brought her back out to my place for a session. Ass looks amazing bent over while she bounces up and down. Did 200 for an hour. Normally don't pay that much but she worth it. Also met Dixie yesterday through a mutual friend. Don't normally go for thin chicks but she has a nice shape. 22 yrs old. Very tight. Ended up doing a session with her too. She usually prefers meeting at a hotel not sure if she does car dates. She doesn't hang outside. She also does 200 for the hour. But she's reasonable and will try to work with you. According to her she is leaving in a couple weeks to Washington. Will def hit her up again before she does.

Hunter Jay
05-23-24, 00:14
Met up with Lynette again. She comes and goes from time to time. Not from out here. As usual no complaints on my end. Always fun never has an attitude. Performs like a porn star. Brought her back out to my place for a session. Ass looks amazing bent over while she bounces up and down. Did 200 for an hour. Normally don't pay that much but she worth it. Also met Dixie yesterday through a mutual friend. Don't normally go for thin chicks but she has a nice shape. 22 yrs old. Very tight. Ended up doing a session with her too. She usually prefers meeting at a hotel not sure if she does car dates. She doesn't hang outside. She also does 200 for the hour. But she's reasonable and will try to work with you. According to her she is leaving in a couple weeks to Washington. Will def hit her up again before she does.I came across Dixie Facebook through the mutual friend I think you're talking about $200 an hour is up my alley I went to Philadelphia had a good time with someone for an hour $200 I have to go back to philly.

WatsDaWord
05-23-24, 15:25
I came across Dixie Facebook through the mutual friend I think you're talking about $200 an hour is up my alley I went to Philadelphia had a good time with someone for an hour $200 I have to go back to philly.Yea same mutual friend. I prefer the think ones like Jewish Natalie. But she's a really good time.

Hunter Jay
05-23-24, 22:08
Yea same mutual friend. I prefer the think ones like Jewish Natalie. But she's a really good time.Yeah I've met Nattie once been begging her to comeback I want that great ass of her but I've communicated with her a few times but it's back and forth nonsense and she does not reply back quickly so I gave up and she's pricey but I don't care.

Cutter 436
05-24-24, 21:21
Drove thru town about 3 pm Friday There were a ton of girls out there. I saw Laura, Stefanie, Dawn, Chrystal, Cassie, a new girl I think goes by Angela and a few more I didn't know. I can't remember when I saw so many out there. Must be the holiday weekend and all the mongers are home with their families.

Angus666
05-27-24, 23:54
I haven been here forever but I ran into this girl Savvy I think.

Hottest clean and youngest girl on the stroll also she got a friend that looks Italian pretty young too.

Everything cover with savvy but her looks are amazing, didn't ask for the friend. They were by the Walgreens not digits I think she lives with a sugar daddy around there good hunting.

Latino Heat
05-28-24, 11:18
No pic? Can easily confuse with a civilian or not really??

I haven been here forever but I ran into this girl Savvy I think.

Hottest clean and youngest girl on the stroll also she got a friend that looks Italian pretty young too.

Everything cover with savvy but her looks are amazing, didn't ask for the friend. They were by the Walgreens not digits I think she lives with a sugar daddy around there good hunting.

Latino Heat
05-28-24, 11:19
Laura be trippin. She thinks she's worth 80 to fk now and now wants nothing less than 40 for head. I know some of you are entertaining those rates but she's the same bish from 2 years ago fellas. Same head game for double the price. No thanks.

Drove thru town about 3 pm Friday There were a ton of girls out there. I saw Laura, Stefanie, Dawn, Chrystal, Cassie, a new girl I think goes by Angela and a few more I didn't know. I can't remember when I saw so many out there. Must be the holiday weekend and all the mongers are home with their families.

Hunter Jay
05-28-24, 16:13
Laura be trippin. She thinks she's worth 80 to fk now and now wants nothing less than 40 for head. I know some of you are entertaining those rates but she's the same bish from 2 years ago fellas. Same head game for double the price. No thanks.Hell no she wears the same clothes for weeks WTF there's better chicks around has anyone seen Bam Lynn around I want that soft ass.

Angus666
05-28-24, 19:09
No pic? Can easily confuse with a civilian or not really??At first I thought it was a light skin Colombian chick going to Walgreens than I saw a car that pulled over to talk to her. Later she told me the guy wan it bare and she don't do that so she didn't get in. She is light skin, dark brown wavy hair that day but I see her other day with the hair straight dwn, really hot body no marks at all clean for now her and her friend got to be the hottest and I know the other one like Raquel, Anna, missy these bitches got nothing on Savvy but she told me that's no her real name so maybe she changes names good luck.

Hunter Jay
05-28-24, 20:05
At first I thought it was a light skin Colombian chick going to Walgreens than I saw a car that pulled over to talk to her. Later she told me the guy wan it bare and she don't do that so she didn't get in. She is light skin, dark brown wavy hair that day but I see her other day with the hair straight dwn, really hot body no marks at all clean for now her and her friend got to be the hottest and I know the other one like Raquel, Anna, missy these bitches got nothing on Savvy but she told me that's no her real name so maybe she changes names good luck.There's hope in Paterson what time did you see savvy walking around Walgreens if she's hot based on your description I know she's not charging standard street rates maybe I'm wrong I'm willing to go to the hotel for some covered fun fuck a car date blowjob full service or nothing at all. I saw Missy out there she look bloated WTF dirty blonde hair I think her body is retaining water.

Angus666
05-29-24, 00:18
There's hope in Paterson what time did you see savvy walking around Walgreens if she's hot based on your description I know she's not charging standard street rates maybe I'm wrong I'm willing to go to the hotel for some covered fun fuck a car date blowjob full service or nothing at all. I saw Missy out there she look bloated WTF dirty blonde hair I think her body is retaining water.She was charging street rates and was very very thankful when I give her 10 more (I got not change to break the 20 LOL) it was night time around 10 something.

Angus666
05-29-24, 00:30
She was charging street rates and was very very thankful when I give her 10 more (I got not change to break the 20 LOL) it was night time around 10 something.She is not a thickalicious girl she is just a girl with a pretty face and body clean and not marks and is the best looking girl out there and trust me am fucking picky that's why I haven't been on the stroll lately.

Hunter Jay
05-29-24, 07:04
She is not a thickalicious girl she is just a girl with a pretty face and body clean and not marks and is the best looking girl out there and trust me am fucking picky that's why I haven't been on the stroll lately.I'm picky too I've been shopping online but the chicks never reply back or a week later WTF 😒 contacted someone on Facebook may 18th the chick reply back yesterday WTF but she seen the message on the 18th.

Angus666
05-29-24, 17:45
I'm picky too I've been shopping online but the chicks never reply back or a week later WTF 😒 contacted someone on Facebook may 18th the chick reply back yesterday WTF but she seen the message on the 18th.I see guys here talking about dawn. Cassie and I go wth this guys are insane but everybody got different taste so whatever guys go on enjoy it LOL.

Angus666
05-31-24, 00:52
Watch out fellas! She's a grab and go! Very junked out. I actually thought I could help this girl. I had her stay one night and she took my truck to Paterson. Not a good person at all do not trust this thief at all. She will charm you enough but she's a junkie who steals! Fair warning.So that was your truck! I remember I saw her going around with some guy. I was really surprise to see her driving.

Hunter Jay
05-31-24, 09:35
So that was your truck! I remember I saw her going around with some guy. I was really surprise to see her driving.God damn she's crazy someone told me not to pick Anna up she talk crap about people behind their back and smile in the person face steals from everyone she comes in contact with the chick was begging me to stay away from Anna god damn no one ever beg me not to pick someone up.

SW Reviews
06-01-24, 09:10
God damn she's crazy someone told me not to pick Anna up she talk crap about people behind their back and smile in the person face steals from everyone she comes in contact with the chick was begging me to stay away from Anna god damn no one ever beg me not to pick someone up.Ever since she got her boyfriend she been going downhill and just getting worse. This girl is a train wreck. If she would get that BF out of her life I don't think she would steal from anyone to cover his fix too! It's sad what these girls do for complete junkie losers. She used to be awesome but now don't even go near that!

Hunter Jay
06-01-24, 14:52
Ever since she got her boyfriend she been going downhill and just getting worse. This girl is a train wreck. If she would get that BF out of her life I don't think she would steal from anyone to cover his fix too! It's sad what these girls do for complete junkie losers. She used to be awesome but now don't even go near that!I try not to mess with chicks with boyfriends it's always drama and bullshit the bastard boyfriend cause I prefer the chicks without leeching boyfriends always drama free.

Hunter Jay
06-01-24, 17:26
Has anyone seen Jamie Lynn in the area? Her number is not active WTF.

Angus666
06-02-24, 01:55
Has anyone seen Jamie Lynn in the area? Her number is not active WTF.Saw her tonight by the Walgreens, she is always around but she is not my cup of tea.

Hunter Jay
06-02-24, 12:06
Saw her tonight by the Walgreens, she is always around but she is not my cup of tea.Ok thanks I'm stuck at home right now with Cara she been at my place since 4 am.

Angus666
06-02-24, 17:58
Ok thanks I'm stuck at home right now with Cara she been at my place since 4 am.Cara ho she looks now. I met her years ago when she was a go-to dancer she was really thick.

Hunter Jay
06-02-24, 18:03
I had fun with Cara two sessions were great I dropped her off in Paterson decided to drive around and check out the area I saw thick Jamie I pulled over she ask what I was doing told her I'm about to go home. I decided to get a Blowjob from thick Jamie went to a spot parked she gave it to me good but I couldn't blast because I was nervous due to daylight the spot is great for nighttime not daytime. While Jamie was blessing me a dude walked past saw me in action dude started laughing I wave at him he just kept walking I decided to stop because I was not sure if the dude will call LEO I got the hell off that street immediately dropped Jamie off and left Paterson her phone is broken and stopped working she was on VH where the abandoned house use to be.

Doomacoboo
06-03-24, 16:13
I had fun with Cara two sessions were great I dropped her off in Paterson decided to drive around and check out the area I saw thick Jamie I pulled over she ask what I was doing told her I'm about to go home. I decided to get a Blowjob from thick Jamie went to a spot parked she gave it to me good but I couldn't blast because I was nervous due to daylight the spot is great for nighttime not daytime. While Jamie was blessing me a dude walked past saw me in action dude started laughing I wave at him he just kept walking I decided to stop because I was not sure if the dude will call LEO I got the hell off that street immediately dropped Jamie off and left Paterson her phone is broken and stopped working she was on VH where the abandoned house use to be.Still trying to figure what Cara look like anybody got a pic? I know spanish Jamie but had not seen her in a min.

Doomacoboo
06-03-24, 16:37
Cass (skinny) - Ok if not high and nodding off. Takes instruction well. Nothing amazing but works when pickings are slim.

Amanda (skinny) - Fun hang. Never had issue with her. Does the job positive attitude. Scabs and boyish look maybe turn off to some.

Jennifer aka Nikki. Stay away. Dashed with my cash.

Laura (always wears big glasses, has thick lips) - Stay away. Dashed with my cash after 30 seconds.

Will update if I see more girls next week.

Also, fellas please stop over paying these street girls. They be asking for way too much these days.

Lamaloh
06-04-24, 13:06
Anyone know who this short blond with large ponytail is between vh and summer? Not nikki.