PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24

FlyGuyEddie007
01-08-23, 12:26
Amanda has three kids so I have doubt about her but Cassie is a yes a few girls told me she admitted to having it.No one should ever stop for her! Don't risk it! Cassie is bad news.

BbbjFanatic
01-08-23, 20:05
Paterson is empty, Kenzo is the only place it seems.I don't have the balls to pick a girl up. I can't imagine where to park. That open market is crazy! Needles by the fistfuls, bonfires, every girl is beyond high. I've seen chicks that look like cute, healthy socer moms until you get up close. Police are everywhere, but aren't harassing anyone. Almost like a security perimeter, containing the madness to the strip. It ain't for the faint of heart. I pass through as a curiosity, then I head to one of SJ's strip clubs and get some takeout.

LeyleySt
01-09-23, 10:33
I don't have the balls to pick a girl up. I can't imagine where to park. That open market is crazy! Needles by the fistfuls, bonfires, every girl is beyond high. I've seen chicks that look like cute, healthy socer moms until you get up close. Police are everywhere, but aren't harassing anyone. Almost like a security perimeter, containing the madness to the strip. It ain't for the faint of heart. I pass through as a curiosity, then I head to one of SJ's strip clubs and get some takeout.What or where is Kenzo? Is this s a city? I'm curious LOL.

BbbjFanatic
01-10-23, 06:51
What or where is Kenzo? Is this s a city? I'm curious LOL.It was mentioned here, so I just gave my 2 cents. Kensington is a long street in Philly. A quick YouTube search will tell you all you need to know.

I grew up in crack-era Newark. I know how to move, but Kenzo is beyond that. I end up in SJ / Philly / AC every couple months. It's just something with that strip. I can't do it. Yet.

Aficiao
01-10-23, 12:19
Kensington Ave in Philadelphia it's a hot spot SW everywhere all types of them and some decent looking chicks walking on Kensington.I went to Kenzo a few weeks ago, I didn't find any decent girl, there are a lot but mostly zombies I spent like 6 hours driving around at the midnight, the trip was too long in my opinion, no worthy, maybe it wasn't my lucky day, I'm thinking to go to Atlantic City because Paterson is empty, somebody has a reference about AC or NYC.

DonTrask
01-10-23, 14:30
What or where is Kenzo? Is this s a city? I'm curious LOL.As the previous monger mentioned, Kenzo is a nick name for Kensington Avenue in Philly. Start the south end (intersection with Leigh Ave) and continue to up Buckius.

A word of caution, it's an open air drug market with people shooting up in plain view, a lot of people with no money, no future and just looking for their next high so it can be dangerous. You will see plenty of women but not all of them are working SW's, depending on whether they need money for their next fix. Make sure you have enough gas in your car because car jacking at gas stations are at an all time high, plus 400 incidents in 2022 alone.

If you know the game and can live with the risk, Kenzo is the ultimate street rush for hunting SW's. But I wouldn't recommend for the beginner or even intermediate monger, it can go wrong in a hurry. I've been on the Avenue twice in the last two years where I could literally hear gun shots ring out in the night. It's the Wild Wild West of SW strolls, proceed with your eyes wide open.

Hunter Jay
01-10-23, 16:46
I went to Kenzo a few weeks ago, I didn't find any decent girl, there are a lot but mostly zombies I spent like 6 hours driving around at the midnight, the trip was too long in my opinion, no worthy, maybe it wasn't my lucky day, I'm thinking to go to Atlantic City because Paterson is empty, somebody has a reference about AC or NYC.The decent looking chicks work during the daytime and the SBC news YouTube videos show the decent looking chicks during daytime hours early morning hours are the best for Kensington I think will never go at night until I'm familiar with good spots I'm thinking about going this weekend.

Hunter Jay
01-10-23, 16:57
As the previous monger mentioned, Kenzo is a nick name for Kensington Avenue in Philly. Start the south end (intersection with Leigh Ave) and continue to up Buckius.

A word of caution, it's an open air drug market with people shooting up in plain view, a lot of people with no money, no future and just looking for their next high so it can be dangerous. You will see plenty of women but not all of them are working SW's, depending on whether they need money for their next fix. Make sure you have enough gas in your car because car jacking at gas stations are at an all time high, plus 400 incidents in 2022 alone.

If you know the game and can live with the risk, Kenzo is the ultimate street rush for hunting SW's. But I wouldn't recommend for the beginner or even intermediate monger, it can go wrong in a hurry. I've been on the Avenue twice in the last two years where I could literally hear gun shots ring out in the night. It's the Wild Wild West of SW strolls, proceed with your eyes wide open.I've been to Kensington twice anyone going to that area need 100% awareness I parked my vehicle and walked around on foot the things I saw was crazy people shooting drugs in front of LE I picked up a chick in front of LE by mistake nothing happened area smell like piss and shit everywhere must have a strong tolerance to be in that area.

FuckJannies
01-10-23, 17:34
Hey all after looking relentless for weeks wasting tons of hours and gas I finally found my concubine Cheyenne. I was cruising by the stroll and saw a beautiful woman from the distance. I got close and to my shock it was the lovely Cheyenne.

Cheyenne is a gorgeous brunette WSW in her 20's. She's on the thin side but has a nice shaped butt. While Cheyenne is always looking great she was looking excellent today. She had her hair done and was dolled up. She was wearing nice close and some sexy looking boots. She was clean and had no hygiene issue. She's a bit quiet and shy but I'll take over the othe crazy girls crying about their problems. Anyways in my opinion she's one of the prettiest girls hands down on the stroll.

I would of taken her and spent all day and night with this incredible woman but alas she didn't have time. We did a car date for the standard street rates and boy she took me to heaven. As per usual her BBJ was solid and allowed hands to roam while her pants were down. Afterwards we do missionary and man her pussy feels great and she gets extremely wet fast. Her pussy felt amazing and boy did I have the time of my life inside of her. I told her Damm now I know why guys fall in love with you and she laughed. She let me take my time and did not rush me.

When Cheyenne isn't high and on point she is the best girl out there hands down. Unfortunately she doesn't have digits but I'm tempted to get a phone just so I can keep in touch with her. However it may be a good thing she doesn't have a phone. Some guys would ruin and spoil her and she'd be the next kelby.

BxWiseGuy
01-12-23, 23:30
I've been to Kensington twice anyone going to that area need 100% awareness I parked my vehicle and walked around on foot the things I saw was crazy people shooting drugs in front of LE I picked up a chick in front of LE by mistake nothing happened area smell like piss and shit everywhere must have a strong tolerance to be in that area.Kenzo is very dangerous, but I think it's worth the risk. Love thin WSW's, and this place is loaded with them, tons of variety. A monger is very really lucky if he gets a Kenzo girl that just "moved" into the neighborhood. He will have a few months before she falls off due to the candy. Thought about moving closer, because it's so good for mongering! Stay safe out there!

Hunter Jay
01-17-23, 15:15
Hey guys I just saw Colombian Nikki I can not pick her up because I'm with a high target I'll might come back later to get her she's walking on Broadway

FlyGuyEddie007
01-17-23, 15:21
Hey guys I just saw Colombian Nikki I can not pick her up because I'm with a high target I'll might come back later to get her she's walking on BroadwayShe is around still rushed service I made the mistake of seeing her the other day. It was less then pleasant. She barely gave a BJ then only wanted to slightly pull down her pants for FS complained the whole time. I should of known better.

HappyDays2023
01-17-23, 17:35
Hey guys I just saw Colombian Nikki I can not pick her up because I'm with a high target I'll might come back later to get her she's walking on BroadwayWhat's a high target?

Hunter Jay
01-17-23, 19:40
What's a high target?A great one a chick worth seeing way better than Colombian Nikki she did things to me today.

HappyDays2023
01-17-23, 19:53
A great one a chick worth seeing way better than Colombian Nikki she did things to me today.Got to tell us more than that! LOL.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-17-23, 21:56
A great one a chick worth seeing way better than Colombian Nikki she did things to me today.Nikki Denise is trash not worth it I gave her way to many chances over the years.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-17-23, 21:56
Got to tell us more than that! LOL.Sounds like he is keeping this one to himself I don't blame him I do this often.

Hunter Jay
01-18-23, 10:19
Sounds like he is keeping this one to himself I don't blame him I do this often.I stopped sharing in a wreckless way due to pimps lurking on this forum the chick I saw yesterday does not work the stroll area she only go to Paterson to get some stuff and leave the area she has clients that contact her.

FuckJannies
01-18-23, 11:01
I stopped sharing in a wreckless way due to pimps lurking on this forum the chick I saw yesterday does not work the stroll area she only go to Paterson to get some stuff and leave the area she has clients that contact her.I don't blame you buddy I've kept a few gems hidden ever since the kelby situation. I've only been sharing them in private with others who share and provide good info and I know these guys won't ruin the game.

Some of these lurkers are either so desperate or thirsty they go to extreme lengths. One of these dudes found out my personal info all in order to find a girl smh. Its no biggie I have nothing to hide but just goes to show you how pathetic some people are.

Ps. This is my experience with Denise so ymmv but I'd rather jerk of than pick up Denise, Jennifer, aka columbian nikki. She's hot but that's about all that good about her. Everything else including services sucks. I'd avoid her and save yourself a couple bucks

FlyGuyEddie007
01-18-23, 14:22
I stopped sharing in a wreckless way due to pimps lurking on this forum the chick I saw yesterday does not work the stroll area she only go to Paterson to get some stuff and leave the area she has clients that contact her.Make sense don't share info bro! Lately I been keeping good ones to myself that are UTR types.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-18-23, 14:27
I don't blame you buddy I've kept a few gems hidden ever since the kelby situation. I've only been sharing them in private with others who share and provide good info and I know these guys won't ruin the game.

Some of these lurkers are either so desperate or thirsty they go to extreme lengths. One of these dudes found out my personal info all in order to find a girl smh. Its no biggie I have nothing to hide but just goes to show you how pathetic some people are.

Ps. This is my experience with Denise so ymmv but I'd rather jerk of than pick up Denise, Jennifer, aka columbian nikki. She's hot but that's about all that good about her. Everything else including services sucks. I'd avoid her and save yourself a couple bucksIts a shame when I first met Denise aka Nikki we hit it off great. I would go see her all the time. As the years gone by her service dropped even for regulars who would tip after the service. Yes she was only the rare ones I used to tip for good performance. When she notices me she chases after me. For a long time I wouldn't stop I gave her a shot over the summer bad experience (look at my old report of that) so I didn't pick her up for months. Then boom no one was out a moment of weakness on my end I was her the other day. I got a 30 sec BJ and a hurry up cardate lay with her barely pulling down her pants. Awkward sex position I was not into at all. Just sucked. She got bitchy when I grabbed a boob. Her phone was constantly going off ring after ring. The list goes on and on for all the bad.

ConeTwo
01-19-23, 01:56
Can anyone provide a list of streetwalkers who do anal? I always get the ones who say they don't or maybe next time.

FuckJannies
01-19-23, 11:15
Hey all I haven't been active due to the situation on the stroll. The stroll is at an all time low imo. I've been seeing my regs and hardly seeing anything new. The stroll is usually dead or if there are girls out It's the same faces.

I was recently cruising on VH and saw a short girl who I thought was Kaitlyn. She was bundled up and had a hat on so I couldn't really tell. Anyways I approach her and to my surprise it was someone I haven't met. Her name is shay and looks to be around her late 20's or 30's. She has medium to short brown hair. She's worn down and looked like she used to be heavier. I wasn't expecting much but her services are great. Her bbjs are excellent she has great suction and switches up her techniques often. She also uses her tongue alot. Definitely the best BBBJ I've had this year so far. She also took her time and had the stamina to last. She let my hands roam and did not rush or complain. FS was good to and she let me have my way with her. Paid her standard street rates and she was happy. I'd definitely repeat if I see her again.

I also saw columbian nikki out last night around 7 by summer and vh. She was looking good but I took a hard pass. I'd rather see shay who doesn't look anywhere as good as nikki but her services are much better. I may be biased against nikkki but having obligatory sex with my wife feels better than a session with Colombian Nikki.

When nikki ages and her looks fade I think shes fucked. That's the only thing she had going for her. Her services suck and so does her attitude. Like why bother seeing her if she doesn't have her looks.

Sypress
01-19-23, 11:51
Hey guys I'm more of a newark monger, but I wanted to ask a question about Passaic if anybody has an answer, I noticed there's a bar called the Alamo Bar, right on Passaic Street. Is that a good spot to pick up women (the local hoodrats) or any thotties? Thanks guys. It's in Passaic not P-TOWN just FYI.

BarelyMortal
01-19-23, 12:59
I stopped sharing in a wreckless way due to pimps lurking on this forum the chick I saw yesterday does not work the stroll area she only go to Paterson to get some stuff and leave the area she has clients that contact her.Yup it's either their pimp or bf or the white knight snitches. Always ruin something good.

MaxDaDesi
01-19-23, 13:21
Yup it's either their pimp or bf or the white knight snitches. Always ruin something good.I absolutely hate these pimps, they are like leeches trying to mooch off the woman's earnings and end up driving the prices up. They should just go do something else. "angry stomp". LOL.

Hunter Jay
01-19-23, 18:42
I absolutely hate these pimps, they are like leeches trying to mooch off the woman's earnings and end up driving the prices up. They should just go do something else. "angry stomp". LOL.Same here I hate pimps with a passion I'll screw over a pimp if the opportunity comes up they screw people over everyday a pimp is a high class bum and delusional too only idiots respect pimps a person with some good sense will look at a pimp and call them trash bastards screw up every good.

BarelyMortal
01-21-23, 09:52
Same here I hate pimps with a passion I'll screw over a pimp if the opportunity comes up they screw people over everyday a pimp is a high class bum and delusional too only idiots respect pimps a person with some good sense will look at a pimp and call them trash bastards screw up every good.Yeah it's literally just scum. Like how you going to have "your girl" out there sucking dick because your ***** ass can't get a job LOL. Then they act hard like they going to do something. Fucking trash. Every single time a provider I've see. Starts to have a sponsor or pimp the service always goes to shit and they charge more.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-21-23, 16:39
Yeah it's literally just scum. Like how you going to have "your girl" out there sucking dick because your ***** ass can't get a job LOL. Then they act hard like they going to do something. Fucking trash. Every single time a provider I've see. Starts to have a sponsor or pimp the service always goes to shit and they charge more.I like talking crap to them personally. I say to the fake pimps example this SW in philly keirsten her bf pimp manager josh I always say I am going to lay pipe in your gf and we both laugh at you how you depend on her for your candy. I saw that to countless other fake pimps. Columbian nikki loser bf used to text dudes pretending to be her as well.

MarsBlackMan21
01-21-23, 22:42
Not one to usually venture out in Jersey. But the Bronx is so dry and Brooklyn is actually further as I'm right near the bridge. So decided to hit Patterson just now. First off there's a lot of LE out as of 830 pm. Literally every corner there was one lit up. But I played it save and parked to surveillance the area. Say a WSW goes by Laura. I think I've seen her last time I was here as she was at the same spot I saw her from last time. She quoted me 40 for Bbj. Thought it was a bit steep for Patterson but she locked like one of the cleaner SWs out here so said fuck it. Went to a spot and she did the deep. Decent job did catch but didn't swallow. Asked her what would he FS be if I decided to see her again and she said 100. I laughed out loud as 100 for a Patterson SW is ridiculous. She did say that she does hotel dates but I'm not from around here so that's out for me. Other than her there was a few scales out. Sorry I don't know names. LE is out strong though.

LatinBoy2400
01-23-23, 00:33
I like talking crap to them personally. I say to the fake pimps example this SW in philly keirsten her bf pimp manager josh I always say I am going to lay pipe in your gf and we both laugh at you how you depend on her for your candy. I saw that to countless other fake pimps. Columbian nikki loser bf used to text dudes pretending to be her as well.Had Kelbys "boss" text me tonight. Reached out bc on the DL I been seeing her with no issues in the past year. But she got into with that Kay girl from Eros and a group and it went to shit. Clock watching. Excuses to finish early. Rates were being raised stupidly. So I hit her up to see if she was available and this dick threatens to revea a fellow monger info bc they don't like him and what not. I was the fuck you think this is. And then said blocked. I was like fine. And then I sat Thru a shit ton of texts just losing his shit LOL. I was like I fucked your whole group I'm not missing out on much. The balls these Pimps have to reach out and make threats. Told me to pull up if I'm a real man LOL.

Hunter Jay
01-23-23, 00:46
Had Kelbys "boss" text me tonight. Reached out bc on the DL I been seeing her with no issues in the past year. But she got into with that Kay girl from Eros and a group and it went to shit. Clock watching. Excuses to finish early. Rates were being raised stupidly. So I hit her up to see if she was available and this dick threatens to revea a fellow monger info bc they don't like him and what not. I was the fuck you think this is. And then said blocked. I was like fine. And then I sat Thru a shit ton of texts just losing his shit LOL. I was like I fucked your whole group I'm not missing out on much. The balls these Pimps have to reach out and make threats. Told me to pull up if I'm a real man LOL.These high class bums are punks do not see her anymore let those idiots money flow dry up until they decide to leave the bum dude Lmao he's not a real man depending on chicks to make money for him to lazy to earn his money on his own pimps are scum and deserve no respect one day he's going to challenge someone and get a good beat down.

LatinBoy2400
01-23-23, 01:00
These high class bums are punks do not see her anymore let those idiots money flow dry up until they decide to leave the bum dude Lmao he's not a real man depending on chicks to make money for him to lazy to earn his money on his own pimps are scum and deserve no respect one day he's going to challenge someone and get a good beat down.Yeah I'm not even going to bother. I had kelby for like 50-100 bucks. Regularly. This asshole comes trying to ask 200-500. Haha. Then gets mad when people talk shit about it. I told him to keep crying that it's entertaining. Still texting me telling me to pull up. That he doesn't need my business. I'll see when she comes crying that she needs money or is in a bad place. I'll just send a screen shot of that convo for kicks.

Hunter Jay
01-23-23, 01:20
Yeah I'm not even going to bother. I had kelby for like 50-100 bucks. Regularly. This asshole comes trying to ask 200-500. Haha. Then gets mad when people talk shit about it. I told him to keep crying that it's entertaining. Still texting me telling me to pull up. That he doesn't need my business. I'll see when she comes crying that she needs money or is in a bad place. I'll just send a screen shot of that convo for kicks.Bum dude full of crap he need that money to pay the hotel room rent bum dude emotional he know that money about to dry up chicks will leave his ass broke and busted he better go to the village in New York and sell his ass for cash.

BarelyMortal
01-23-23, 08:07
Yeah I'm not even going to bother. I had kelby for like 50-100 bucks. Regularly. This asshole comes trying to ask 200-500. Haha. Then gets mad when people talk shit about it. I told him to keep crying that it's entertaining. Still texting me telling me to pull up. That he doesn't need my business. I'll see when she comes crying that she needs money or is in a bad place. I'll just send a screen shot of that convo for kicks.Guy still mad I reported her cashapp and got my money back. Fuck that guy. I know that ***** also reads these forums. Probably some lurking ass *****. Only reason boy isn't locked up is cause I walked out after Kelby begged me not to call the cops on them in their room cause she wanted to see her family for Christmas. The second I find out what room and hotel she is in I'm just sending the cops over. Her ***** ass pomp can fight me in the parking lot if he wants LOL.

WatsDaWord
01-25-23, 11:49
Guy still mad I reported her cashapp and got my money back. Fuck that guy. I know that ***** also reads these forums. Probably some lurking ass *****. Only reason boy isn't locked up is cause I walked out after Kelby begged me not to call the cops on them in their room cause she wanted to see her family for Christmas. The second I find out what room and hotel she is in I'm just sending the cops over. Her ***** ass pomp can fight me in the parking lot if he wants LOL.I remember when I used to bang Kelby for 30 bucks at the motel on Broadway. Used to get a 2 hour session out of her no breaks.

OutJohn
01-25-23, 18:50
Hey guys, I've been out a hell of a lot but haven't engaged in any action. Hence the reason why I haven't posted. It hasn't been for a lack of trying. I've been out for hours at a time but have come up empty. Once I have something to post I will. Good hunting guys.

JohnDoe0130
01-26-23, 00:48
Hey so this is my first post ever LOL so what's up, I'm a little new to all this but recently I ran into someone who's name started with a K or is Kay? Not sure but she gave me her digits and will randomly text me throughout the week asking to come see her. Anyone know who I'm talking about and is she worth all this annoyance? LOL.

Hunter Jay
01-26-23, 23:01
I remember when I used to bang Kelby for 30 bucks at the motel on Broadway. Used to get a 2 hour session out of her no breaks.She was a good fuck fun chick she need to get rid of that bum pimp and make service great again.

LatinBoy2400
01-29-23, 00:49
I remember when I used to bang Kelby for 30 bucks at the motel on Broadway. Used to get a 2 hour session out of her no breaks.Miss that blonde look. She was hot when she cleaned up but now it's like pink or blue hair. Looks pregnant last time I saw her 2 months ago. She still thick but not the same slim thick as before. Bum dude is tied to girl Kay Leah Mandy and Kelby.

WatsDaWord
02-02-23, 12:19
Hey so this is my first post ever LOL so what's up, I'm a little new to all this but recently I ran into someone who's name started with a K or is Kay? Not sure but she gave me her digits and will randomly text me throughout the week asking to come see her. Anyone know who I'm talking about and is she worth all this annoyance? LOL.Dopey chubby blonde. Pill popper?

THI9090
02-02-23, 16:31
Hey so this is my first post ever LOL so what's up, I'm a little new to all this but recently I ran into someone who's name started with a K or is Kay? Not sure but she gave me her digits and will randomly text me throughout the week asking to come see her. Anyone know who I'm talking about and is she worth all this annoyance? LOL.When did you run into her? Is her name Kate?

Aficiao
02-05-23, 23:13
Can you guys tell me where are you getting SWs because Paterson is empty, same Newark, can somebody give me any advice where can I get some.

Stacks82
02-07-23, 01:46
Anybody seen her or have her number? Trying to see her before I retire. Dm me info please.

BoosterSeat
02-07-23, 03:02
Shout out to fellow monger for the connect. Met her up WSW snow bunny definition solid 8 out of 10. Had a little ditzy eye but must be from the lifestyle. Arrive at her location she had a room thank god agreed for round for benji. Gave me some good 69 as I had her gawk gawking and eating her pussy. I usually never go down but this one was special and seems clean I was willing to risk it. Other than that missionary cowgirl. She was patient and even chilled a bit after. Well worth for what is out there but again I am not sharing cause this gem probably will get tarnished. Anyways they are out there. I'm even considering going one more time but fund are low:

FuckJannies
02-08-23, 14:19
Hey all its been dead out for most of the winter. I've been sticking to some gems I've met. Anyways Katarina is back from NY and is staying in Paterson for the time being. I reviewed her a few times in the past and posted pics of her. She's still solid and has the same number she's always had. She can also be contacted on Facebook Messenger. Sometimes you can find her walking on Summer or Straight St with her sister. I'd def recommend Katarina over her sister. She does her best to please unlike her POS sister who just rushes you so she can get high.

The strolls dead in my opinion. I always see the same group of girls and its get really boring. Its not worth going out and hunting in the Paterson streets anymore.

FuckJannies
02-08-23, 14:24
Anybody seen her or have her number? Trying to see her before I retire. Dm me info please.I think she's gone bro. I also liked Mikayla alot and have been hunting her for months. No one has seen her or heard from her. I heard alot of rumors but they all say she's no longer in Paterson. I've basically askes every girl out there and no luck. I've given up and moved on.

OutJohn
02-12-23, 14:25
I hadn't been out that much as of late and went out yesterday. When I have come out I've spent hours with no luck, as it is dead out there. I saw someone on auburn and VH that looked decent I did not recognize but looked a bit familiar. As we get away from the area I realized it was Colombian Nikki. By that time I decided to break all the rules the urges got the best of me. I know she's on the no fly list but I was weak. It won't happen again. At least the service wasn't the most garbage but only cause I don't play that shit.

Hunter Jay
02-12-23, 21:25
Hey everyone this guy goes to Newark and Paterson interviewing street chicks god damn does anyone know this chick he also interviewed Dawn.

https://youtu.be/eErM1ZJPX0M

Hunter Jay
02-12-23, 21:29
I hadn't been out that much as of late and went out yesterday. When I have come out I've spent hours with no luck, as it is dead out there. I saw someone on auburn and VH that looked decent I did not recognize but looked a bit familiar. As we get away from the area I realized it was Colombian Nikki. By that time I decided to break all the rules the urges got the best of me. I know she's on the no fly list but I was weak. It won't happen again. At least the service wasn't the most garbage but only cause I don't play that shit.Be strong fight the urge to blast and wait for the next day.

Toronado
02-13-23, 17:24
Hey everyone this guy goes to Newark and Paterson interviewing street chicks god damn does anyone know this chick he also interviewed Dawn.

https://youtu.be/eErM1ZJPX0MGreat candid stuff. At the same time, pretty sad.

Fresh1122
02-13-23, 18:19

https://youtu.be/eErM1ZJPX0MHe has a few videos I watched. He actually interviewed my friend Denise in Newark yesterday I believe.

BxWiseGuy
02-16-23, 12:38
Posted about her on the escort thread, but was advised she's a street walker. Anyone have any reviews on this one?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-california-blonde/644643489385

FuckJannies
02-17-23, 10:49
Posted about her on the escort thread, but was advised she's a street walker. Anyone have any reviews on this one?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-california-blonde/644643489385Hey man she's a veteran SW she's been around for many years. She's cool and services are decent all bare. Unfortunately she's been spoiled rotten and is now asking for an obscene amount of money.

She's another example of guys ruining streetwalkers smh. This is why im very selective who I share info with

To be fair to her I'd recommend. Shes cool and. Very friendly and trys to please. I'm just not seeing her for escort rates. All these streetwalkers are brining down the quality of escorts and ruining the scene for me.

BobBrady2
02-18-23, 10:13
Hey man she's a veteran SW she's been around for many years. She's cool and services are decent all bare. Unfortunately she's been spoiled rotten and is now asking for an obscene amount of money.

She's another example of guys ruining streetwalkers smh. This is why im very selective who I share info with

To be fair to her I'd recommend. Shes cool and. Very friendly and trys to please. I'm just not seeing her for escort rates. All these streetwalkers are brining down the quality of escorts and ruining the scene for me.Hey Jannies. Thanks for the great review. How old are those pics?

Thanks.

Mightydog
02-20-23, 02:15
Last time I saw her she told me her man was getting out of jail. Anyone seen Missy lately. She's been MIA and doesn't answer her phone anymore. I know her man can be a real cockblocker.

FuckJannies
02-20-23, 12:18
Hey Jannies. Thanks for the great review. How old are those pics?

Thanks.Few months old with the oldest being about 6 months or so old.

FuckJannies
02-20-23, 12:21
Last time I saw her she told me her man was getting out of jail. Anyone seen Missy lately. She's been MIA and doesn't answer her phone anymore. I know her man can be a real cockblocker.Which missy are you referring the blonde one everyone loves? Or the short nasty one with the shitty attitude?

The blonde one is retired as far as I know but has been seen occasionally around town.

The nasty one has been hanging out a certain dealers spot lately. However a girl recently told me the warrent squad got her but you know unreliable the rumors are. I personally haven't seen the nasty missy in a few weeks on the streets but I have seen her at this dealers spot.

Hunter Jay
02-21-23, 01:14
Hey has anyone seen Bam Lynn around is she still walking around Paterson?

FuckJannies
02-21-23, 08:37
Hey has anyone seen Bam Lynn around is she still walking around Paterson?Saw her about a month ago or so on vh when I was with Sara. I sometimes see her fb.

BigBob0
02-21-23, 16:26
Anyone know if Trish is around?

Hunter Jay
02-21-23, 18:22
Anyone know if Trish is around?Trish passed away last year.

Lamaloh
02-21-23, 18:28
Maybe its a good idea for an update on who is out there because there's not much going on in Paterson but there's a lot of utr's passing in and out.

This list is fairly up to date I haven't been in the area since Christmas but stay in touch. Feel free to add to the list.

Laura (stays with bf dealer) she's everywhere.

Tall Laura (new).

Lindsey (hangs around white castle).

Cass (avoid).

Missy (cute but not the blonde).

Bree (redhead) she's everywhere.

Charlotte (blonde) between Walgreens and rose park.

Dawn (goth) Rosa park laundromat.

Sarah (bf dealer) Broadway and Rosa.

Krissy (18th).

Bianca (van houten).

Victoria (Rosa parks).

Jamie blue eyed (she has bf) up by falls.

Skinny Amanda (bf back) McDonald.

Tall Kayla (by white castle).

Pebbles (straight street).

Kaitlyn (van houten).

Erika P (had baby recently).

Passerbys:

CC (now in hotels).

Kat (q).

Amber Q (not often).

Kayla (used to be on tracks now Haskell).

Brittany (Paramus).

Harley (Hackensack).

Keyleigh (maybe in Florida).

Lolo (Hackensack).

Gina (back and forth).

Sacha (used to be by dog park).

Jessica P (hotels in Wayne).

Bri (Oakland).

There's probably a bunch missing on this list but feel free to update.

Hunter Jay
02-21-23, 20:51
Maybe its a good idea for an update on who is out there because there's not much going on in Paterson but there's a lot of utr's passing in and out.

This list is fairly up to date I haven't been in the area since Christmas but stay in touch. Feel free to add to the list.

Tall Laura (new).

Cass (avoid).

Krissy (18th).

Bianca (van houten).

Victoria (Rosa parks).

Kaitlyn (van houten).

Passerbys:

CC (now in hotels).

Kat (q).

Amber Q (not often).

Brittany (Paramus).

Harley (Hackensack).

Lolo (Hackensack).

Gina (back and forth).

Bri (Oakland).

There's probably a bunch missing on this list but feel free to update.Just need info on Thick Krissy and Skinny Amanda will like to try her out but I really want Krissy, Missy gives me great service nice and friendly I have to get her for an overnight house visit you forgot to add Colombian Nikki a person to avoid also bad service complain a lot and performance grade D.

FuckJannies
02-22-23, 12:42
Just need info on Thick Krissy and Skinny Amanda will like to try her out but I really want Krissy, Missy gives me great service nice and friendly I have to get her for an overnight house visit you forgot to add Colombian Nikki a person to avoid also bad service complain a lot and performance grade D.Agreee everyone needs to avoid columbian nikki. She can look good but that's where the positive ends. She has an extremely crappy attitude and thinks she's hot shit. Her performance is abysmal and not worth your hard earned money. You're better off taking care of yourself than seeing nikki.

Ps. To all the Gina fans out there she's retired for the time being.

FuckJannies
02-24-23, 11:15
Hey all I went out last night around midnight but it was horrendous. Only a few whacked out BSW I would never pick up. Evantually I see a girl who I thought was columbian nikki walking to the stroll. I pass her first time thinking it was stanky nikki. The next time I pass her I noticed something was off and I pulled over. To my surprise it was a girl I haven't seen before before. She's a Spanish MILF that's thicker than nikki. She was dressed well and looked good. I would of confused her for a civilian. However no cute civilian is going to be out alone in the stroll at midnight.

She speaks fluent Spanish and introduced herself as Natasha. She's a little heavier than nikki and looks more mature but still looks good. Unlike stanky nikki she had a decent attitude and her BBBJ was decent. She didn't complain or rush me.

She says she doesn't do this everyday and only does this on the side to make some extra cash.

FlyGuyEddie007
02-24-23, 13:23
Hey all I went out last night around midnight but it was horrendous. Only a few whacked out BSW I would never pick up. Evantually I see a girl who I thought was columbian nikki walking to the stroll. I pass her first time thinking it was stanky nikki. The next time I pass her I noticed something was off and I pulled over. To my surprise it was a girl I haven't seen before before. She's a Spanish MILF that's thicker than nikki. She was dressed well and looked good. I would of confused her for a civilian. However no cute civilian is going to be out alone in the stroll at midnight.

She speaks fluent Spanish and introduced herself as Natasha. She's a little heavier than nikki and looks more mature but still looks good. Unlike stanky nikki she had a decent attitude and her BBBJ was decent. She didn't complain or rush me.

She says she doesn't do this everyday and only does this on the side to make some extra cash.I know her new nickname stanky Nikki it seems perfect for her.

HappyDays2023
02-25-23, 00:00
Is there a photo of the Gina you're talking about?

Tall Laura (new).

Cass (avoid).

Krissy (18th).

Bianca (van houten).

Victoria (Rosa parks).

Kaitlyn (van houten).

Passerbys:

CC (now in hotels).

Kat (q).

Amber Q (not often).

Brittany (Paramus).

Harley (Hackensack).

Lolo (Hackensack).

Gina (back and forth).

Bri (Oakland).

There's probably a bunch missing on this list but feel free to update.

HappyDays2023
02-25-23, 00:05
Wait, which Gina?

Agreee everyone needs to avoid columbian nikki. She can look good but that's where the positive ends. She has an extremely crappy attitude and thinks she's hot shit. Her performance is abysmal and not worth your hard earned money. You're better off taking care of yourself than seeing nikki.

Ps. To all the Gina fans out there she's retired for the time being.

Hunter Jay
02-25-23, 14:22
I know her new nickname stanky Nikki it seems perfect for her.New nickname edit it's Stanky BS Nikki gives BS service and problems and bad hygiene she should be on everyone blacklist she's on my blacklist will have regret less than five minutes of the session.

FlyGuyEddie007
02-25-23, 18:54
New nickname edit it's Stanky BS Nikki gives BS service and problems and bad hygiene she should be on everyone blacklist she's on my blacklist will have regret less than five minutes of the session.I won't see her the last time I thought she was someone else and she got into my car and I was stuck with her.

GuzmanD7211
02-25-23, 22:26
Trish passed away last year.Oh man I can't believe she passed away, how did she pass away? Used to see her often, she was mad chill.

John911
02-26-23, 06:32
Oh man I can't believe she passed away, how did she pass away? Used to see her often, she was mad chill.Jamie Lynn told me she overdosed. Trish had a phone and her own place, which were huge plusses. But she lost her place, and things went downhill fast with her. She was definitely hitting the stuff harder than normal, last time I saw her.

MrTorres1985
02-26-23, 21:20
I almost got caught one, the cop came over with the light but since we were only talking and not having sex I was let go. What's a good place to park that is safe?

Hunter Jay
02-28-23, 16:05
Has anyone seen Jamie around she's thick Latina looking I'm thinking about going to that house on Broadway and Carroll to ask for her I owe her money and I have the urge to bury my face in her great ass this is her picture someone please help me out she's give better service than (Stanky BS Nikki) very friendly and cool.

DonTrask
02-28-23, 19:17
I almost got caught one, the cop came over with the light but since we were only talking and not having sex I was let go. What's a good place to park that is safe?If you monger long enough, its bound to happen eventually. Scared the living shit out of me when I got a flashlight in my face. For whatever reason, the cop let us both go but that was just pure luck, you can't depend on a cop's generosity to get out of jams.

To answer your question more directly, I don't have a street or intersection to share with you but my parameters are time tested and while there are no guarantees on player safety, it has served me well thru the years. Generally speaking:

The best are one-way streets where you park on the left side so traffic is cut in half, the cars can only come up behind you and if you are parked on the left hand side of the street, she will likely have her head buried in your lap so your car will appear empty to the car driving by.

Never be the only car on the street, try to park inbetween two cars with enough space to pull out quickly and depart the scene if need be.

Never park in front of a residence door. The person living there can come out or come home at a moment's notice so just avoid.

Drive at least 5 minutes away from where you picked her up, that way she is motivated to do a good job and not walk home.

Newer ask a SW where to park, just asking for trouble.

My last rule, if I'm not comfortable, feel free to drop her back off, give her a 5 spot for her time and live to fight another day.

FuckJannies
03-01-23, 10:33
Has anyone seen Jamie around she's thick Latina looking I'm thinking about going to that house on Broadway and Carroll to ask for her I owe her money and I have the urge to bury my face in her great ass this is her picture someone please help me out she's give better service than (Stanky BS Nikki) very friendly and cool.Saw her maybe 2 weeks ago by the house near caroll and broadway. I was with Sara and we saw her walking.

Also maybe you can ask the Kayla I recommend. There supposedly good buddies.

I'll keep an eye out for her but I haven't been crusing lately. It's almost always dead and if the girls do come out it's the same faces.

Hunter Jay
03-01-23, 11:43
Saw her maybe 2 weeks ago by the house near caroll and broadway. I was with Sara and we saw her walking.

Also maybe you can ask the Kayla I recommend. There supposedly good buddies.

I'll keep an eye out for her but I haven't been crusing lately. It's almost always dead and if the girls do come out it's the same faces.I was in Paterson yesterday I called Krissy she answered the phone almost got an session with her she told me 20 minutes later some other time I scheduled an appointment today for 9 am hotel date no response I was about to go to Philly Kensington area but decided to stay home.

Hunter Jay
03-01-23, 13:14
I went to Paterson yesterday arrived at 7:30 pm no one was outside saw a tall skinny chick with glasses not my type saw Laura I passed on her too went home with no luck damn.

Aficiao
03-02-23, 22:37
Has anyone seen Jamie around she's thick Latina looking I'm thinking about going to that house on Broadway and Carroll to ask for her I owe her money and I have the urge to bury my face in her great ass this is her picture someone please help me out she's give better service than (Stanky BS Nikki) very friendly and cool.I always see that girl in day time in VH, mostly in the afternoon, I never pick her up because she give me the impression of cash and dash or something like that, I don't know, the last time when I saw her was like 2 days ago going from 18 to VH.

Hunter Jay
03-03-23, 11:41
I always see that girl in day time in VH, mostly in the afternoon, I never pick her up because she give me the impression of cash and dash or something like that, I don't know, the last time when I saw her was like 2 days ago going from 18 to VH.Ok thanks I'm going at the wrong time I've went to Paterson at 7:30 pm and 2:45 pm a bad time going to the stroll during weekdays backed up traffic school kids running around police constantly driving around during the time of 2:45-5:00 pm.

Miguel4711
03-09-23, 20:20
Hey so this is my first post ever LOL so what's up, I'm a little new to all this but recently I ran into someone who's name started with a K or is Kay? Not sure but she gave me her digits and will randomly text me throughout the week asking to come see her. Anyone know who I'm talking about and is she worth all this annoyance? LOL.I think I know who you talking about, how does she look. Does she have tattoos on her hands or has nice green eyes and it's kind of thick with blonde hair.

Lamaloh
03-11-23, 16:39
Mikayla is back and so is taller Jamie and some other blonde. Unless they're just visiting they just doubled the stroll. Did not have time to scoop any of them but seems a busy weekend.

John911
03-12-23, 06:06
Mikayla is back and so is taller Jamie and some other blonde. Unless they're just visiting they just doubled the stroll. Did not have time to scoop any of them but seems a busy weekend.Where and what time of day did you see them?

MarsBlackMan21
03-12-23, 14:27
I think I know who you talking about, how does she look. Does she have tattoos on her hands or has nice green eyes and it's kind of thick with blonde hair.Yea that's her. I saw her yesterday. She was nice, but yea annoying with the text messages.

FuckJannies
03-12-23, 19:49
Hey all just had a horrendous with time with Cheyenne. She's a WSW in her 20's and I have reviewed her a few times. To keep things shorts she's lost her mind and her hygiene is atrocious. The entire time she was having a full conversation with herself.

Not only that but she smelt bad and was trying to cover it up with perfume. It turns out she has shit in her pants. Also the extra clothes she had in her bags had shyt on them to. I kicked her out but we got into a heated argument.

I would not recommend even for a quickie. Not only is she difficult to deal with she's also full of shit.

Hunter Jay
03-12-23, 20:02
Hey all just had a horrendous with time with Cheyenne. She's a WSW in her 20's and I have reviewed her a few times. To keep things shorts she's lost her mind and her hygiene is atrocious. The entire time she was having a full conversation with herself.

Not only that but she smelt bad and was trying to cover it up with perfume. It turns out she has shit in her pants. Also the extra clothes she had in her bags had shyt on them to. I kicked her out but we got into a heated argument.

I would not recommend even for a quickie. Not only is she difficult to deal with she's also full of shit.God damn Lmao yeah if you full of shit was a person I barely go to Paterson I was hunting for Jamie Aka Angie but I stop hunting for her burning a lot of gas.

OutJohn
03-14-23, 12:10
I went to Paterson yesterday arrived at 7:30 pm no one was outside saw a tall skinny chick with glasses not my type saw Laura I passed on her too went home with no luck damn.Is that Laura with glasses black hair wears a cap or something on her head most of the time I love her I haven't ran into her in such a long time.

OutJohn
03-14-23, 12:13
I saw this stank ass a bunch of days in a row she kept waiving me down and smiling the one day she was crying and going at that piece of shit guy she's with guess he got her again. Oh well fuck her she's bullshit.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-14-23, 19:39
I saw this stank ass a bunch of days in a row she kept waiving me down and smiling the one day she was crying and going at that piece of shit guy she's with guess he got her again. Oh well fuck her she's bullshit.Don't feel sorry for her (not that you are) I was cool with her for years. I blackballed her for a long time bit she dooped me last time I seen her (I thought she was someone else) I won't pick her up she is not worth the date. Even of I was to get her for 1 Jackson I still wouldn't. Lack luster BJ complains, rushes hygiene issues take your pick all bad.

The shadow loser bf is a joke he always been a joke.

Lamaloh
03-15-23, 23:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Hunter Jay
03-16-23, 08:48
Don't feel sorry for her (not that you are) I was cool with her for years. I blackballed her for a long time bit she dooped me last time I seen her (I thought she was someone else) I won't pick her up she is not worth the date. Even of I was to get her for 1 Jackson I still wouldn't. Lack luster BJ complains, rushes hygiene issues take your pick all bad.

The shadow loser bf is a joke he always been a joke.The last time I saw her she told me her boyfriend was clean I guess he relapse can not stay clean if he still with a girl that's getting high I've been looking for stanky bs Nikki I want to troll her see the look on her face when I wag my finger and tell her no.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-16-23, 21:28
The last time I saw her she told me her boyfriend was clean I guess he relapse can not stay clean if he still with a girl that's getting high I've been looking for stanky bs Nikki I want to troll her see the look on her face when I wag my finger and tell her no.I do that all the time I pull up and say nope wave my finger or show $ and laugh then drive off.

FuckJannies
03-21-23, 17:15
Hey all I've been dealing with cici for years since meet her on the streets of Paterson. She's been a streetwalker / adddict for almost a decade now and still gets high to this day. Recently she's been posting on skipthegames charging insane rates. She thinks just because she's not on the streets anymore she's some high class woman.

Anyways she invited to her spot behind some apartment buildings near the municipal park in Lyndhurst. She invited me into a small house and into a room which was a complete disaster. She makes gsta comfy and starts acting like she's getting ready. Foolishly I gave her the money and she took it then left the room saying she was going to the bathroom. Next thing I know I hear an angry voice yelling if someone is in his house. I gtfo and fortunately just lost a small amount of cash. She's a street addict so she plays for street rates. Haggle with her and don't pay her escort prices.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-california-blonde/108470014118

Hunter Jay
03-24-23, 08:56
Is Missy back in the area or still locked up how is the Paterson stroll I need someone for tomorrow stress relief session.

Alvinc11
03-24-23, 13:58
Is Missy back in the area or still locked up how is the Paterson stroll I need someone for tomorrow stress relief session.If she was caught up in the raid at Jamielynn's from what I understand even if some charges are dropped no one is getting out anytime soon. Unless on bail.

John911
03-25-23, 12:19
If she was caught up in the raid at Jamielynn's from what I understand even if some charges are dropped no one is getting out anytime soon. Unless on bail.When did the raid happen? And what other girls were caught? A bunch used to hang there for obvious reasons?

Alvinc11
03-25-23, 13:27
When did the raid happen? And what other girls were caught? A bunch used to hang there for obvious reasons?Feb 28 was when it happened as far as I have been told. As far as others I have absolutely no clue. I have been going by the ones I know used to hang there and I haven't seen.

I know a few managed not to be caught up in the raid like Laura but that's about it I have mostly been working since I want to move from the area.

Alvinc11
03-25-23, 13:32
When did the raid happen? And what other girls were caught? A bunch used to hang there for obvious reasons?Have no bail for wahtever reason.

Alvinc11
03-28-23, 10:32
As far as I am aware the state troopers will be overseeing the Paterson police force as of yesterday.

A lot has been going down to where the attorney general for Nj feels that's necessary how that will fare for mongers and sws etc.

No idea but its not going to be good.

Hunter Jay
03-28-23, 14:42
As far as I am aware the state troopers will be overseeing the Paterson police force as of yesterday.

A lot has been going down to where the attorney general for Nj feels that's necessary how that will fare for mongers and sws etc.

No idea but its not going to be good.The stroll is so dry the state police probably not focus on the mongers and SWS those drugs dealers are in trouble if state police decide to pounce they have more resources than Paterson police.

Alvinc11
03-29-23, 09:29
The stroll is so dry the state police probably not focus on the mongers and SWS those drugs dealers are in trouble if state police decide to pounce they have more resources than Paterson police.There are still sws around not many but enough who may or may not have extracurricular activities going on so you never know only time will tell.

FuckJannies
03-30-23, 22:38
Hey all was wondering if anyone has seen Russian Sara very recently.

Alvinc11
03-31-23, 02:03
Hey all was wondering if anyone has seen Russian Sara very recently.If this is the Sara I'm thinking I don't know for sure but she may have been picked in the aftermath.

At Jamielynn's because I haven't seen her boyfriend either.

Alvinc11
03-31-23, 14:02
If this is the Sara I'm thinking I don't know for sure but she may have been picked in the aftermath.

At Jamielynn's because I haven't seen her boyfriend either.From what I have just been told she might be in the hospital.

MaxDaDesi
04-02-23, 22:09
I was on foot and approached a girl on street, I asked her she wants to go with me. I simply said " hey, do you want to come with me" no sex was discussed, no money was exchanged, a LEO car pulled up and asked for my name, address and gave me a ticket and asked me to leave. I actually approached her to ask for a particular girl and by this moment, this was all assumed and you are already guilty in their mind. Not sure if the girl is a decoy. Stay the F away and save yourselves. P town is a bust.

AcerNunez
04-03-23, 08:33
I was on foot and approached a girl on street, I asked her she wants to go with me. I simply said " hey, do you want to come with me" no sex was discussed, no money was exchanged, a LEO car pulled up and asked for my name, address and gave me a ticket and asked me to leave. I actually approached her to ask for a particular girl and by this moment, this was all assumed and you are already guilty in their mind. Not sure if the girl is a decoy. Stay the F away and save yourselves. P town is a bust.Where in Paterson did this happen? It's a good idea to let everyone know where so we can avoid it. Thanks bro.

MaxDaDesi
04-03-23, 10:59
Where in Paterson did this happen? It's a good idea to let everyone know where so we can avoid it. Thanks bro.Lessons learned from this traffic visit:

1. Cops are driving around in unmarked, blacked out cars.

2. do only one round on the street don't do multiple rounds, they might take notice of you.

3. to be safe, park your car far away and walk.

4. if you don't know a girl, ask her to walk with you or something and make it look casual. (I am not sure if this helps).

5. do not approach girls you don't know. Do not go to a women on a street corner, she might be decoy or tagged and already being watched.

6. stay away from Van houten, its got too popular.

I mean with P town being HOT, with recent raids and my ticket incident. I advise everyone to get their act straight and play it smart and safe.

FuckJannies
04-03-23, 15:17
From what I have just been told she might be in the hospital.She left the hospital a few days ago an no signs of her in Paterson. Hopefully this is a good sign for her.

Hunter Jay
04-03-23, 16:50
Lessons learned from this traffic visit:

1. Cops are driving around in unmarked, blacked out cars.

2. do only one round on the street don't do multiple rounds, they might take notice of you.

3. to be safe, park your car far away and walk.

4. if you don't know a girl, ask her to walk with you or something and make it look casual. (I am not sure if this helps).

5. do not approach girls you don't know. Do not go to a women on a street corner, she might be decoy or tagged and already being watched.

6. stay away from Van houten, its got too popular.

I mean with P town being HOT, with recent raids and my ticket incident. I advise everyone to get their act straight and play it smart and safe.This is why I tell these chicks to have phones because of crap like this I was going to Paterson this Friday after work to look for Missy or Jamie damn I'm tired of Newark Paterson chicks look better.

MaxDaDesi
04-03-23, 22:55
This is why I tell these chicks to have phones because of crap like this I was going to Paterson this Friday after work to look for Missy or Jamie damn I'm tired of Newark Paterson chicks look better.Does anyone have a recommendation for a good lawyer. ? How much will it cost me to fight this? I know they don't have any evidence unless the female was a setup. Even then I know I didn't say anything that can be considered evidence.

MaxDaDesi
04-04-23, 00:24
This is why I tell these chicks to have phones because of crap like this I was going to Paterson this Friday after work to look for Missy or Jamie damn I'm tired of Newark Paterson chicks look better.The reason I am asking people to go on foot is because it gives you the chance to leave your car and wallet behind. So if in case you are caught. Your driving license is safe and they can't go for its suspension. And not having wallet means you won't be able to prove your identity. So you can give them some garbage info and get out of the ticket. I didn't know this, so I gave him all real info. But at the end he never asked for a Id. Fml.

Alvinc11
04-04-23, 07:59
She left the hospital a few days ago an no signs of her in Paterson. Hopefully this is a good sign for her.Just saw her boyfriend yesterday from what he told me they are at his sister's and she doesn't tolerate certain things.

BbbjFanatic
04-06-23, 19:03
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/latin/80-qv-full-service-special--le/454643412250

I know, I know. But she seems plausible. Latinas are hard to mentally disrobe of the obvious filters. I'm 85% sure she's real, I'm curious about quamity of service.

Hunter Jay
04-14-23, 07:58
Went to Paterson arrived at 4:30 am drove around multiple times I saw Skinny Amanda on Auburn and VH talking to Laura she was walking away I pulled over told her to get in quick I've been wanting to try her out because some guys claimed she suck good they was right. Went to a spot I felt on her tits nice tits tattoos face pretty but she has a little scratch marks on her face she sucked me good ball sucking tongue action and kissing the dick made me scream and shake.

Drove around for less than five minutes after dropping off Skinny Amanda saw Columbia Nikki talking to Laura I thought she was Jaime Lynn when I saw Nikki I drove off pick up a chick name Shanna WSW 3 cars down from colombian Nikki never seen her before went to a spot her sucking skills is a C. I wanted to blast quick because a civilian was being nosy I told Shanna to suck my balls while I jerk it I blast and left the spot quick dropped her off.

I saw a red head young WSW walking like she was hot in the ass some of why'all know what I mean their was a police vehicle posted at the American chicken spot the on near Auburn I was doing multiple loops while that police vehicle was there I pull over to try to get the red head young chick. A stupid thirsty bastard tried to talk to her while the cop was looking the cop moved from his position started creeping on Auburn behind Mr Stupid I drove off and left Paterson at 6:30 am I could've gotten some information from the red head chick and shared info damn I'm going to back out today and Saturday night I was hunting for Missy I want to bang her multiple times at my place Skinny Amanda gave me her phone number I'm thinking about taking her for a house visit I see a rimjob in the forecast.

Hunter Jay
04-16-23, 12:39
Hey if anyone seen Missy today can you please ask for her new number and Pm me thanks I went out last night to look for her arrived at 10 pm left at 12 am stroll was dead saw Laura, Colombian Nikki and some other chicks at the church getting high stroll was dead didn't find my Target.

Angus666
04-21-23, 16:28
Have anybody seen her lately?

FuckJannies
04-23-23, 07:12
Have anybody seen her lately?I see her somewhat often. She doesn't come out as much as she used to and usually only hits me up when she needs to. However there are some rare occasions you can see her on the stroll.

Angus666
04-23-23, 16:46
I see her somewhat often. She doesn't come out as much as she used to and usually only hits me up when she needs to. However there are some rare occasions you can see her on the stroll.She is the only one that knows how to give me head I miss her.

SnakeAndDragon
04-24-23, 20:45
Is it still even worth it to go out there? The last time I saw multiple girls doing their thing was in the summer and that area was so live I didn't dare to scoop anyone up. Last decent piece I picked up was bree and I haven't seen her in a year before that kat and kaitlynn and I refuse to see kaitlynn solo because she's horrible and kat up and left. I hear leos been droppin the hammer too 😮8205;128168;.

KDot93
04-25-23, 07:21
Any know a skinny girl named Laura I think. She was Colombian but skinny and small, petite, her two front teeth cracked and missing and she is young early 20's? Also think Kristie informed me about a 18 year old named Lina out there? Arabic or Muslim?

Stech01
04-29-23, 17:26
Any know a skinny girl named Laura I think. She was Colombian but skinny and small, petite, her two front teeth cracked and missing and she is young early 20's? Also think Kristie informed me about a 18 year old named Lina out there? Arabic or Muslim?Laura completely fell off the wagon. She used to be quite a cutie. Now. It's sad.

SnakeAndDragon
04-29-23, 22:36
Drove down to ptown Thursday night and saw nothing but a WSW that was about 5'8 skinny auburn hair down to her back and a decent chest (b-c cup?) anyone know who she is? I thought it was kaitlynn but she wasnt worn down yet by the life.

Cutter 436
05-19-23, 16:08
Was driving through Paterson. Not near the stroll. And spotted an old friend, Jen. Took her back to my place for BBFS. She always pleases. Will repeat.

FuckJannies
05-24-23, 06:05
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/russian-beauty-new-to-area/826174134656

Hey just wanted to post about this one. She's a toothless dope addict who's trying to pass off as an escort. She is a a dope addict who was working the streets of Paterson until recently. You can find her reviews on the streetwalker section. She goes by Sara or Russian Sara.

Long story shorts her services are subpar and sometimes not worth the street prices. She's a cool girl never had an issue with her. There were times we're I fucked and creampied her for 20 or even 10 bucks sometimes. However the service on her was very lacking on her part.

She basically does as little as she can. She will obey and take orders but the sex and excitement isn't there. You can tell she doesn't want to be there or is just doing this to get her fix. Even though she is a cool girl I cannot recommend due to the subpar services. Especially now that she's charging escorts rates is why I decided to warn others.

If you do see her lowball the hell out of her. If she isn't with pimp than she will settle. Either way I don't even think shss worth street prices.

One of her biggest issues is hygiene. Just look at the bottom of the feet I bet it's all black now. He warned all if you're looking to drop escorrt money look elsewhere. I wouldn't even recommend this chick for street prices.

Her sisters are also dope addicts with marks all over their bodies.

Alvinc11
05-24-23, 09:38
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/russian-beauty-new-to-area/826174134656

Hey just wanted to post about this one. She's a toothless dope addict who's trying to pass off as an escort. She is a a dope addict who was working the streets of Paterson until recently. You can find her reviews on the streetwalker section. She goes by Sara or Russian Sara.

Long story shorts her services are subpar and sometimes not worth the street prices. She's a cool girl never had an issue with her. There were times we're I fucked and creampied her for 20 or even 10 bucks sometimes. However the service on her was very lacking on her part.

She basically does as little as she can. She will obey and take orders but the sex and excitement isn't there. You can tell she doesn't want to be there or is just doing this to get her fix. Even though she is a cool girl I cannot recommend due to the subpar services. Especially now that she's charging escorts rates is why I decided to warn others.

If you do see her lowball the hell out of her. If she isn't with pimp than she will settle. Either way I don't even think shss worth street prices.

One of her biggest issues is hygiene. Just look at the bottom of the feet I bet it's all black now. He warned all if you're looking to drop escorrt money look elsewhere. I wouldn't even recommend this chick for street prices.

Her sisters are also dope addicts with marks all over their bodies.She looks bulimic.

Hunter Jay
05-24-23, 13:36

Her sisters are also dope addicts with marks all over their bodies.I wonder what's her rates Lmao I saw her a few years ago when she was clean and had weight the blowjob was good try to see her after but she kept acting stuck up so I gave up years later she look sickly with wet weight.

Alvinc11
05-29-23, 11:32
I wonder what's her rates Lmao I saw her a few years ago when she was clean and had weight the blowjob was good try to see her after but she kept acting stuck up so I gave up years later she look sickly with wet weight.I am curious a lot of sws are either going skip the games or * if not both but are surprised there barely any if no takers due to their own work ethic.

WatsDaWord
06-05-23, 18:57
What's up all. Been a while since I've been here. Looking for someone young 18-25. Willing to trade.

WatsDaWord
06-14-23, 08:02
Paterson has been dead might get lucky here and there but for the most part dry. Been going to a house in Corona Queens. Very nice, 20 yr old, but don't like having to drive out there. If anyone knows of a house Paterson / Passaic area please inbox. We can work something out in a trade or whatever.

FriendlyZodiac
06-17-23, 07:31
Paterson has been dead might get lucky here and there but for the most part dry. Been going to a house in Corona Queens. Very nice, 20 yr old, but don't like having to drive out there. If anyone knows of a house Paterson / Passaic area please inbox. We can work something out in a trade or whatever.NJ as a whole is dead. Even with this weather it's dry.

FuckJannies
06-19-23, 18:51
Hey all watch out for this theif cassie. It was mainly my fault but still watch with this this thief. If she thinks she can get away with it you will get robbed.

If you're going to see her lowball the hell out of her. She's one of the more of desperate girls put there and doesn't get picked up often. Use that to your advantage I've seen her on the stroll for over an hr without a single hit.

She's basically down for anything including anal. You can get her for 3 p or even lower if she's very desperate. She doesn't get alot of clients so you have the upper hand. I've gotten a full session for 20 bucks from her wirh anal included.

Honestly a girls unpopularity can be useful for sweet deals like 30 bucks for an overnight stay with 2 full sessions. I'm a bit ashamed to admit who it was but the point is don't over pay these gals. Non of the current crop are worth more than the normal street rates. Especially cassie she can be had for cheap.

FuckJannies
06-19-23, 20:01
Hey all forgot to upload some pics to name and shame.

Urologists
06-19-23, 20:38
Paterson has been dead might get lucky here and there but for the most part dry. Been going to a house in Corona Queens. Very nice, 20 yr old, but don't like having to drive out there. If anyone knows of a house Paterson / Passaic area please inbox. We can work something out in a trade or whatever.Address? One more question, Latina or Asian?

Angus666
06-20-23, 14:04
hey all forgot to upload some pics to name and shame.she got the batman forever.

John911
06-20-23, 18:13
she got the batman forever.Cassie is pretty much been known as infected for a while, and maybe other diseases as well, if she's living that dangeroulsy. I've seen her not get picked up, and less attractive girls standing next to her get picked up. If you got a wife / girlfriend, that's to big a risk to take for someone else. If you're single and don't care, I guess go ahead.

KittyLover1
06-20-23, 18:30
Kay money at it again caught trying to rob someone at the Wayne inn.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-20-23, 23:16
Hey all watch out for this theif cassie. It was mainly my fault but still watch with this this thief. If she thinks she can get away with it you will get robbed.

If you're going to see her lowball the hell out of her. She's one of the more of desperate girls put there and doesn't get picked up often. Use that to your advantage I've seen her on the stroll for over an hr without a single hit.Wow you picked her up? I guess you missed all the prior reports on her on here!

Alvinc11
06-21-23, 11:05
Hey all forgot to upload some pics to name and shame.She may have done you a favor by dashing but in any event be careful I just recently moved to Morristown this Sunday passed pickings in Paterson are mighty slim.

Angus666
06-22-23, 00:08
She may have done you a favor by dashing but in any event be careful I just recently moved to Morristown this Sunday passed pickings in Paterson are mighty slim.As far as I know I think if you go around spreading the batman knowing you got it you can get murder charges.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-22-23, 03:08
As far as I know I think if you go around spreading the batman knowing you got it you can get murder charges.I believe its manslaughter if proven.

Lamaloh
06-22-23, 16:02
Any info on Jessica? Seen around Broadway and Carroll.

Hunter Jay
06-22-23, 17:17
Any info on Jessica? Seen around Broadway and Carroll.Is this the Jessica you're talking about.

Lamaloh
06-24-23, 07:54
Is this the Jessica you're talking about.No. This is someone new. More blonde than brown.

FuckJannies
06-26-23, 06:03
Please delete post

MattKenseth
06-27-23, 20:28
I will be up in Paterson in a couple weeks for work and was wondering if anyone else could help me out with stroll maps.

Thanks,

Matt.

MaxDaDesi
06-27-23, 22:24
FuckJannies,

What happen bruh? Delete what and why? Did you mean the pic of the lady 2 posts down?

MaxDaDesi
06-27-23, 22:26
I heard about this girl who calls herself Harley but people also call her Amber. Heard some chick talk about this Harley girl on phone with someone. I was curious but didn't press her for more info as I was in a hurry and wanted to get out of P town fast. Any review on her?

Cutter 436
06-27-23, 23:05
I will be up in Paterson in a couple weeks for work and was wondering if anyone else could help me out with stroll maps.

Thanks,

Matt.Start at Walgreens parking lot on E 18th st and go west on Van Houten. Turn right on straight st and right on Broadway (MLK) Right on E 18th and repeat.

Hunter Jay
06-28-23, 02:31
Start at Walgreens parking lot on E 18th st and go west on Van Houten. Turn right on straight st and right on Broadway (MLK) Right on E 18th and repeat.Also check the side streets Carroll, summer Auburn, Hamilton, Rosa parks Blvd, Walgreens parking lot area near train tracks Broadway going towards McDonald's and KFC and check the drug dealing spots too.

Wooly
06-28-23, 10:29

Thanks,

Matt.Article in today's paper states that the mayor announced on Monday a new clean-up program. Do as you see fit.

Angus666
06-28-23, 23:19
I was out last Tuesday night and LEO was all over the place even on foot, maybe because holiday stay safe.

FuckJannies
06-29-23, 08:21
No. This is someone new. More blonde than brown.Hey man Jess is a very common name there's a few of them. The only blonde one I can think of the top of my head is Jess t. I'll upload a pic. Pm me if you want her details.

BlandDay
07-02-23, 15:45
I was out last Tuesday night and LEO was all over the place even on foot, maybe because holiday stay safe.So had to turn my muzzle to a palor.

BlandDay
07-02-23, 15:47
I was out last Tuesday night and LEO was all over the place even on foot, maybe because holiday stay safe.My shaft. LOL.

FuckJannies
07-05-23, 09:27
Hey all I've been on a hiatus and decided to take a look on the stroll this am.

It was mostly dead but I did see some whacked out girl with black hair wearing a dress sitting with Colombian Nikki by auburn and vh.

Finally I saw cassie and an older woman Jenna. I cruised the area for about half an hr. Nothing else showed up and no one was picking up cassie or Jenna. I left empty handed unfortunately

Stroll is still dry if you ask me.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-05-23, 18:44
Hey all I've been on a hiatus and decided to take a look on the stroll this am.

It was mostly dead but I did see some whacked out girl with black hair wearing a dress sitting with Colombian Nikki by auburn and vh.

Finally I saw cassie and an older woman Jenna. I cruised the area for about half an hr. Nothing else showed up and no one was picking up cassie or Jenna. I left empty handed unfortunately

Stroll is still dry if you ask me.Glad you didn't pick up Columbian Nikki she should be boycotted just like k money was prior her being on statw funded vacation recently.

RisklyDad
07-06-23, 02:26
WSW under 30, dressed casual, half drugged out.

She make some symbols suggesting she can do a quick car blwo.

After sitting she refuses to touch to confirm she is not a cop.

Either she is cop or she wants to take money and run away.

Asked her to leave gave her a 3-5 singles.

Step 1: Are you working, are you enfo, are you avilable.

Step 2: can I touch you to confirm you are not a enfo.

Step 3: if they say no it means the whole interaction will be bad if not then the idea that green paper only after the act starts.

Step 4: tips during.

WatsDaWord
07-06-23, 16:42
Met Kaylee. Cute little WSW. Tried to pick her up but she was already waiting on someone on Broadway. Got her digits for another time. Can't wait to try her out.

Hunter Jay
07-06-23, 19:21
Met Kaylee. Cute little WSW. Tried to pick her up but she was already waiting on someone on Broadway. Got her digits for another time. Can't wait to try her out.I think I gave you her info months ago she's worth seeing.

BarelyMortal
07-08-23, 07:06
Met Kaylee. Cute little WSW. Tried to pick her up but she was already waiting on someone on Broadway. Got her digits for another time. Can't wait to try her out.Yeah she's a good time but takes too long with the pipe. Little annoying to be honest. But otherwise you can hit it and break it in any position.

RisklyDad
07-09-23, 15:18
Found Missing Tooth Nadia around Broadway at 5 am in the morning.

Not bad given the dearth of talent in the P-town.

She gave the digits but I don't think they work.

Probably the only WSW around who is not a zoombie.

Had to go around Van and BW for 5-10 times to track something ok.

Cuppy85
07-10-23, 17:23
Met Kaylee. Cute little WSW. Tried to pick her up but she was already waiting on someone on Broadway. Got her digits for another time. Can't wait to try her out.Would you mind sharing her info?

CharlieShee
07-10-23, 19:05
Same, can anyone share / trade her digits. I messaged 2 of you zero reply.

FuckJannies
07-11-23, 11:27
Hey all I spent quite a few hrs on the stroll this weekend and wanted to share my findings.

Overall the quality is very low. Like another poster has mentioned Nadia or the handful of girls on her league are the prettiest ones. While I think she's cute just goes to show you how far the stroll has fallen.

No matter what time of day or night I came out the numbers were limited. I ventured on the side streets as well and even spots where these girls get their candy. Unfortunately no matter where I Paterson I went there were hardly any girls around let alone good looking ones.

Even when the stroll was the busiest the quality sucked. While there are some new faces alot of these girls are very worn down and unappealing. I've also been noticing old hags hanging around e18.

There definitely are pretty looking girls or gems but they don't come out often. And when these girls come out they get picked up immediately. Also all of them have phones and they can contact their clients without having to work the stroll.

As for the regular crew you see out there are still decent choices however even they have been falling off. Some girls have told me money has been very difficult to come by. Some of these girls are decent to so I was surprised.

It's a very sad situation in the stroll and many times I've been going home empty handed. If you plan on going out and hunt on the stroll I'd suggest a back up plans. I really wouldn't recommend the stroll if you're looking for hot young somewhat fresh girls.

I'm starting to think one would have better luck finding Paterson hos on social media rather than the streets.

Hunter Jay
07-11-23, 14:25
Hey all I spent quite a few hrs on the stroll this weekend and wanted to share my findings.

Overall the quality is very low. Like another poster has mentioned Nadia or the handful of girls on her league are the prettiest ones. While I think she's cute just goes to show you how far the stroll has fallen.

No matter what time of day or night I came out the numbers were limited. I ventured on the side streets as well and even spots where these girls get their candy. Unfortunately no matter where I Paterson I went there were hardly any girls around let alone good looking ones.

Even when the stroll was the busiest the quality sucked. While there are some new faces alot of these girls are very worn down and unappealing. I've also been noticing old hags hanging around e18.

There definitely are pretty looking girls or gems but they don't come out often. And when these girls come out they get picked up immediately. Also all of them have phones and they can contact their clients without having to work the stroll.

As for the regular crew you see out there are still decent choices however even they have been falling off. Some girls have told me money has been very difficult to come by. Some of these girls are decent to so I was surprised.

It's a very sad situation in the stroll and many times I've been going home empty handed. If you plan on going out and hunt on the stroll I'd suggest a back up plans. I really wouldn't recommend the stroll if you're looking for hot young somewhat fresh girls.

I'm starting to think one would have better luck finding Paterson hos on social media rather than the streets.I use to get 5 blowjobs before I leave Paterson area now I'm lucky if I get one or two blowjob damn Paterson stroll will be dead soon I have hurry up and find that target I'm hunting down.

Aficiao
07-11-23, 21:22
I use to get 5 blowjobs before I leave Paterson area now I'm lucky if I get one or two blowjob damn Paterson stroll will be dead soon I have hurry up and find that target I'm hunting down.Don't worry guys OnlyFan going to take down all sexual content of its platform in October of this year, That's what they said.

Lamaloh
07-11-23, 23:31
This is the WSW who is now walking with a cane. Anyone seen her before?

Hunter Jay
07-12-23, 12:56
Don't worry guys OnlyFan going to take down all sexual content of its platform in October of this year, That's what they said.That was two years ago they decided not to take down the sexual content. Did they revisit their decision?

Hunter Jay
07-12-23, 12:57
This is the WSW who is now walking with a cane. Anyone seen her before?Do you have a better picture of Jessica the photo is half of her face.

Angus666
07-12-23, 16:52
This is the WSW who is now walking with a cane. Anyone seen her before?That's anna lucky me I got her early when she look clean and was living out of Paterson now she is all dirty and start acting crazy when she hits the pipe be careful with her.

Hunter Jay
07-12-23, 18:23
That's anna lucky me I got her early when she look clean and was living out of Paterson now she is all dirty and start acting crazy when she hits the pipe be careful with her.I've been hunting for Anna for the past few weeks what time does she be on the stroll I tried different hours no luck. I wanna anal with her.

Lamaloh
07-12-23, 22:29
No digits for Ana, Jay. Don't think she's in any shape with that cane and limp.

I stopped to talk to a low talker on Van Houten by the church who said her name was Lena? At least that's what I thought she said.

Anyone know her? Blonde with big nose looked Swedish or from somewhere I can't put my finger on it.

We didn't do anything but I saw her taking a pee on the street in broad daylight. Seems like a wacko to me but is this what the stroll has become?

Cripples and low talkers? You guys are right this place is dead and I am done with this area. Pathetic, just pathetic.

FuckJannies
07-12-23, 22:57
I've been hunting for Anna for the past few weeks what time does she be on the stroll I tried different hours no luck. I wanna anal with her.I usually see around 6 am or 6 pm but she's very popular and gets picked up quick. I mean it's no surprise when her competition are zombies and Colombian Nikki.

However this past Saturday I seen her out all night on Ellison and she evantually moved to vh. No one was picking her up myself included. I saw her walking with a cane but she wasn't looking good. I thought it was some old hag that looked similar to ana LOL.

Also I'm not sure if any ogs can confirm but I could of sworn ana was around years ago and went by Jennifer. She was one if first girls I picked up as a rookie.

Angus666
07-12-23, 23:37
I've been hunting for Anna for the past few weeks what time does she be on the stroll I tried different hours no luck. I wanna anal with her.I see her outside almost every night now after 10 by carol and van houten. I don't pick her up not more but she is there sitting can't walk back and for anymore. But today LEO was out heavy I didn't see her.

Hunter Jay
07-12-23, 23:38
I usually see around 6 am or 6 pm but she's very popular and gets picked up quick. I mean it's no surprise when her competition are zombies and Colombian Nikki.

However this past Saturday I seen her out all night on Ellison and she evantually moved to vh. No one was picking her up myself included. I saw her walking with a cane but she wasn't looking good. I thought it was some old hag that looked similar to ana LOL.

Also I'm not sure if any ogs can confirm but I could of sworn ana was around years ago and went by Jennifer. She was one if first girls I picked up as a rookie.God damn that candy making these chicks looks decline less than a month what the fuck now she's not getting pick up quickly I wonder what happened to her she's now walking with a cane last month she was ok I just couldn't find her damn.

Hunter Jay
07-13-23, 12:57
No digits for Ana, Jay. Don't think she's in any shape with that cane and limp.

I stopped to talk to a low talker on Van Houten by the church who said her name was Lena? At least that's what I thought she said.

Anyone know her? Blonde with big nose looked Swedish or from somewhere I can't put my finger on it.

We didn't do anything but I saw her taking a pee on the street in broad daylight. Seems like a wacko to me but is this what the stroll has become?

Cripples and low talkers? You guys are right this place is dead and I am done with this area. Pathetic, just pathetic.A cane and limp not stopping me from getting that ass she'll be the first cripple chick I fuck and have fun with Lmao Paterson stroll area is slowly dying off just a bunch of unwanted chicks and zombie Newark slowly dying off too. These chicks do not listen when guys tell them to get a phone all that money Anna was making she should've got a phone and work from it. Now no one wants to pick her up because she's cripple and crazy but cripple chicks need love too.

Lamaloh
07-14-23, 13:15
Here's what the cat dragged out there. Not clear on her name or nationality. Any info?

I asked her name and she just said "base" and not baseball my friends.

Lamaloh
07-14-23, 13:19
I usually see around 6 am or 6 pm but she's very popular and gets picked up quick. I mean it's no surprise when her competition are zombies and Colombian Nikki.

Also I'm not sure if any ogs can confirm but I could of sworn ana was around years ago and went by Jennifer. She was one if first girls I picked up as a rookie.Yeah, that's the same one that goes by Jennifer or "Jessica" they all like to change names up but that's her and she seems to not be well.

I seen Kaleigh also hanging around and seen her stumbling around like most of them. I'm taking a long vacation from this area not coming back til October / November but would like to hear about anything positive that might come about.

I heard one Jamie is pregnant and the other went to rehab. News like this is also good.

MaxDaDesi
07-15-23, 07:23

Also I'm not sure if any ogs can confirm but I could of sworn ana was around years ago and went by Jennifer. She was one if first girls I picked up as a rookie.This chick looks pretty. I never met her. Hopefully one day and also party doesn't destroy her soon. .

SW Reviews
07-15-23, 09:44
Here's what the cat dragged out there. Not clear on her name or nationality. Any info?

I asked her name and she just said "base" and not baseball my friends.She is extremely wacked! Very hard to communicate and get anything done. Seems only to want to drive around and waste your time. Not worth it.

HotAndSticky
07-15-23, 12:20

I asked her name and she just said "base" and not baseball my friends.Yeah that's Helen, she's pretty odd, doesn't look bad but higiene is at all time low.

WatsDaWord
07-20-23, 10:36
Had Naya picked up the other day in Oakridge and brought her back to Paterson. 40 Albanian. 347 Looks good for her age. She's a good time when she's not smoking crack. Hard to get the pipe out of her hand. Upside is she will do a date for almost nothing. 310 She just wants to smoke. Likes to play the victim but in reality she just another deadbeat mom running away from her responsibilities. Banged her out for an hour no condom. 85XX Sucks and licks everything you tell her to. Dumped her off downtown.

HotAndSticky
07-20-23, 18:43
Has anyone seen little Kaitlyn, the short skinny WSW with big blue eyes? That girl had a mouth.

FuckJannies
07-21-23, 10:58
Has anyone seen little Kaitlyn, the short skinny WSW with big blue eyes? That girl had a mouth.Don't bother bro that little ho is a notorious theif and should be blacklisted by everyone. There's a reason she gets beat up by everyone including her bf.

She's a decent fuck but not worth the headache.

BbbjFanatic
07-23-23, 02:40
Has anyone seen little Kaitlyn, the short skinny WSW with big blue eyes? That girl had a mouth.There is a red head, small white girl named Katelyn on the Newark Frely stroll. Gave me decent head & I found her to be cute. She did have what looked like self-inflicted scars on her arm / legs.

HotAndSticky
07-24-23, 11:41
Don't bother bro that little ho is a notorious theif and should be blacklisted by everyone. There's a reason she gets beat up by everyone including her bf.

She's a decent fuck but not worth the headache.I agree she's def very sketchy, I stopped taking her home years ago for that reason and bc she takes forever in the bathroom, but can't deny she's great for a car BJ, girls got that commercial vacuum suction.

FuckJannies
07-24-23, 13:04
Has anyone seen little Kaitlyn, the short skinny WSW with big blue eyes? That girl had a mouth.She's still around message her on Facebook.

FuckJannies
07-24-23, 13:50
Hey all had a decent hunt on Sunday and wanted to share my findings. I came out around 5 am and initially saw no one. Evantually the girls started showing up but it was mostly old hags and zombies. Evantually I see Kayla by the church on vh. Kayla is a tall WSW with medium brunette hair. She is very Pettite and has a few tats throughout her body. She was wearing black leggings and a red dress shirt. Took her out of town and she took good care of me. I'd definitely recommend. She's one of the few girls with a good attitude. She looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's.

After I dropped Kayla of I head back to the stroll around 7 am. I see a few girls out with Laura and Tara behind the library. I also saw Rebecca and some old hags on e18. Rebecca isn't getting picked up at all and is starting to yell at cars. Anyways I notice a crazy looking blonde dressed in all orange hiding in between cars on broadway. I pull over and pick her up. Her name is Ohio and I've reviewed her before. She's a blonde WSW with short hair and lots of tats. The drugs have definitely taken its toll on her but she's looks good and has some meat on her bones. She's also seems to be in her early 3 os. Great service but she can be a handful if you aren't tough with her. She's not for everyone but I'd still recommend.

I head back to the stroll around 10 am and it's mostly zombies. I thought I saw bree by e18 knocking outside the apartment windows. I also saw Krissy around the church on vh. There wasn't anything good so I decide to head home until I see a utr on the streets. I'm keeping this girls info private for as long as possible before she is ruined. I've already shared her info with my most trusted bros.

Finally I head back to the stroll later in the evening. I arrive around 11 pm and the old hags are still on e18. I see a few girls like Laura and xass but I passed on them to pick up Kaitlyn who was on vh. A car initially pulled up and beat me to her but I got her attention and she came to me.

Anyways great service when she isn't lazy and I've reviewed her a bunch of times. While I'd recommend her service like all girls she can't be trusted. Be on guard of your personal belongings. Still she's a little firecracker and even I can't resist punishing her sometimes lol.

HeadMistress
07-24-23, 18:00
Hey all had a decent hunt on Sunday and wanted to share my findings. I came out around 5 am and initially saw no one. Evantually the girls started showing up but it was mostly old hags and zombies. Evantually I see Kayla by the church on vh. Kayla is a tall WSW with medium brunette hair. She is very Pettite and has a few tats throughout her body. She was wearing black leggings and a red dress shirt. Took her out of town and she took good care of me. I'd definitely recommend. She's one of the few girls with a good attitude. She looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's.

After I dropped Kayla of I head back to the stroll around 7 am. I see a few girls out with Laura and Tara behind the library. I also saw Rebecca and some old hags on e18. Rebecca isn't getting picked up at all and is starting to yell at cars. Anyways I notice a crazy looking blonde dressed in all orange hiding in between cars on broadway. I pull over and pick her up. Her name is Ohio and I've reviewed her before. She's a blonde WSW with short hair and lots of tats. The drugs have definitely taken its toll on her but she's looks good and has some meat on her bones. She's also seems to be in her early 3 os. Great service but she can be a handful if you aren't tough with her. She's not for everyone but I'd still recommend.

I head back to the stroll around 10 am and it's mostly zombies. I thought I saw bree by e18 knocking outside the apartment windows. I also saw Krissy around the church on vh. There wasn't anything good so I decide to head home until I see a utr on the streets. I'm keeping this girls info private for as long as possible before she is ruined. I've already shared her info with my most trusted bros.

Finally I head back to the stroll later in the evening. I arrive around 11 pm and the old hags are still on e18. I see a few girls like Laura and xass but I passed on them to pick up Kaitlyn who was on vh. A car initially pulled up and beat me to her but I got her attention and she came to me.

Anyways great service when she isn't lazy and I've reviewed her a bunch of times. While I'd recommend her service like all girls she can't be trusted. Be on guard of your personal belongings. Still she's a little firecracker and even I can't resist punishing her sometimes lol.I much appreciate for your PM let me know the donation part. Thanks.

FuckJannies
07-25-23, 06:52
Hey all unfortunately I learned news of another girl gone from the stroll. All the decent girls are being taken care of or getting jailed and it's really effecting the stroll. Today I found out Jamie has been arrested and in my opinion she was the top girl out there by a decent margin.

I can no longer recommend or will go out as often anymore. I already spend over an hr hunting to find anything decent. There's a few decent options Nadia, Crystal, Kayla, Laila, Tasha. However these girls aren't out there all that often and also very hard to find with the exception of crystal. The majority of available girls will always be zombies and old hags. Yes you'll see a decent girl every now and then bur there are more mongers than girls. Competition is brutal right now. I've seen multiple cars try and pick the same girl. I'm only lucky since most of the girls are familiar with me.

In conclusion if youre looking for a decent girl get their numbers or be prepared to hunt for a while. The stroll isn't completely dead but it's just too many low quality providers. Almost all the top girls are gone and there's hardly any mid tier girls out there. The situation is sad out there if you want anything decent.

Columbian Nikki may well be the best looking girl now but I do not recommend you better of going home and taking care of yourself and saving some cash

HotAndSticky
07-25-23, 11:05
Has anyone tried that girl Kayla, been around for sometime now, short thin WSW with nice tits, I think she has red hair now.

HotAndSticky
07-25-23, 13:27
Has anyone tried Kayla? She's a short and thin WSW with nice tits, think she has red hair now, hangs by the tracks sometimes.

SickNick12
07-25-23, 13:57
Hey all unfortunately I learned news of another girl gone from the stroll. All the decent girls are being taken care of or getting jailed and it's really effecting the stroll. Today I found out Jamie has been arrested and in my opinion she was the top girl out there by a decent margin.

I can no longer recommend or will go out as often anymore. I already spend over an hr hunting to find anything decent. There's a few decent options Nadia, Crystal, Kayla, Laila, Tasha. However these girls aren't out there all that often and also very hard to find with the exception of crystal. The majority of available girls will always be zombies and old hags. Yes you'll see a decent girl every now and then bur there are more mongers than girls. Competition is brutal right now. I've seen multiple cars try and pick the same girl. I'm only lucky since most of the girls are familiar with me.

In conclusion if youre looking for a decent girl get their numbers or be prepared to hunt for a while. The stroll isn't completely dead but it's just too many low quality providers. Almost all the top girls are gone and there's hardly any mid tier girls out there.Now I know why she stood me up last night, Saw a cute red head skinny girl looked young, Walking down Rosa by Van, I was on my way to see someone else so couldn't check her out. Anyone know her, I get it not a lot of detail.

Chick3369
07-25-23, 22:57
Has anyone tried Kayla? She's a short and thin WSW with nice tits, think she has red hair now, hangs by the tracks sometimes.She might move to Jersey shore temporarily and be having some fun.

WatsDaWord
07-26-23, 11:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Yappa69
07-27-23, 17:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Hunter Jay
07-27-23, 18:14
Hello brothers, I'm some what new to this website but not really. I'm not new to the stroll or any of the girls down there. I see that there's some lies going on around here saying that a young girl named Britt has h1 v which isn't true because she is a regular of mine and has been for a very long time and even when we aren't doing our thing we always chill sometimes. But it needs to be known that Kat and young Kayla the one who's in her 20's but looks like she's 50 years old, They both have h1 v. They both caught H1 vfrom the same guy when they had a 3 sum from a guy who's name starts with a D and lives in Paterson. I won't put his name out there in case he's on here but I know Kat is usually a favorite on here so I'd probably stay away from her. Kat also is a thief and goes crazy whenever she isn't sober and recently was on a date with someone I know and she shit all over their house and she smeared it all over the guys body as well and she has poor hygiene and has dirty feet that are stained black. There is so much I can warn you about with Kat but I would be here forever so I figured I'd keep it short and just let you know the simple facts that she has h1 v, is a thief with poor hygiene. As for young Kayla she has it as well and has bumps all over her butt hole. She also is a thief as well and has poor hygiene. I would stay away from them both but definitely be warned. Some pictures are screenshots from a two different occasions of videos of kat going crazy. On incident from the shit incident which you can see in the screenshots proof that she did in text messages, but I have videos of her going crazy.Thank for the update information please warn Britt I hope she's clean and ok damn I'm suppose to see Britt I knew something was wrong with Kat those Facebook photos of her dropping weight is crazy lost thickness and ass too.

FuckJannies
07-27-23, 18:40
Hey all, you guys can see who you want. However I'd like to warn you all that Britt isn't a good girl either. I don't want to get involved in the drama but I also need to call Britt out on her bs. Britt may not work the streets but she still an addict. All addicts are lairs and master manipulators. Remember that when dealing with any of these addicts.

As for Britt she bugs me every so often for money and most recently bailed and ghosted me. We were supposed to do a date but did not shiw and then proceeds to ghost me. She was on fb making psots while I was waiting for her like a moron.

Also Britt isn't much better than Kat and Kayla. Anyone that knows them know they used to all be bffs. You know what they say about birds of a feather flocking together. She thinks she's high and mighty since she's not working the streets but she's still an addict selling herself. Britt herself lost weight like Kayla anyone that's seen her knows she's used to be much thicker. Also Britt has her fair share of hygiene issues. The first report on her had a complaint about her smell.

I'd personally avoid all 3 this type of drama is never good.

WatsDaWord
07-27-23, 21:23
Hey all, you guys can see who you want. However I'd like to warn you all that Britt isn't a good girl either. I don't want to get involved in the drama but I also need to call Britt out on her bs. Britt may not work the streets but she still an addict. All addicts are lairs and master manipulators. Remember that when dealing with any of these addicts.

As for Britt she bugs me every so often for money and most recently bailed and ghosted me. We were supposed to do a date but did not shiw and then proceeds to ghost me. She was on fb making psots while I was waiting for her like a moron.

Also Britt isn't much better than Kat and Kayla. Anyone that knows them know they used to all be bffs. You know what they say about birds of a feather flocking together. She thinks she's high and mighty since she's not working the streets but she's still an addict selling herself. Britt herself lost weight like Kayla anyone that's seen her knows she's used to be much thicker. Also Britt has her fair share of hygiene issues. The first report on her had a complaint about her smell.

I'd personally avoid all 3 this type of drama is never good.They all do dates together. Or used to. Sounds like they are mad at each other. All skinny now too.

Sloveky
07-30-23, 20:22

I'd personally avoid all 3 this type of drama is never good.Can definitely confirm on the hygiene issues unfortunately.

ImMe89
08-03-23, 02:22
Dam they out deep tonight. BP has like 6 cars and about 2 groups of LEO walking up and down Broadway. But I seen a SW I never seen on the strip Short a little chubby long wavy black hair anybody know who she is?

FuckJannies
08-04-23, 19:28
Hey all was seeing if anyone has seen Cara recently. It's been about 2 weeks since out last date. We're talking up till last weekend and she's gone silent. Phones been off to. She's the last of the decent girls that are left.

Mockingbird246
08-06-23, 19:11

Also I'm not sure if any ogs can confirm but I could of sworn ana was around years ago and went by Jennifer. She was one if first girls I picked up as a rookie.We went to a hotel, he made his dealer come in to use the bathroom and leave his stuff. 10 minutes later he had something very similar to an overdose and did not respond for 30 minutes. This girl can get you in trouble.

PainInStreets
08-21-23, 09:53
Anyone has any news about Jamie. The one with phone number ending with 67 digits?

FlyGuyEddie007
08-21-23, 12:07
Anyone has any news about Jamie. The one with phone number ending with 67 digits?Isn't she in jail? I thought I seen on here a while ago she was locked up.

FuckJannies
08-21-23, 15:35
Anyone has any news about Jamie. The one with phone number ending with 67 digits?She's on a vacation in Morris County.

Latino Heat
08-28-23, 21:20
It is obvious by the way this message is laid out that this is possibly one of the SW's providing this info. And a new member. Hmm. Not hard to register on here the vetting process is near to none.

Thank for the update information please warn Britt I hope she's clean and ok damn I'm suppose to see Britt I knew something was wrong with Kat those Facebook photos of her dropping weight is crazy lost thickness and ass too.

FlyGuyEddie007
08-30-23, 08:24
She's on a vacation in Morris County.I forgot her full name I used to have it on fb.

MaxDaDesi
08-31-23, 23:56
So so pissed. The lack of talent in P town. Last year there was a girl at every corner and now all of a sudden all I see are zombies and cop cars. Whatever happen to the quality stuff. And anyone notice they all disappear by 10 pm. Like WTF.

Hunter Jay
09-01-23, 10:00
So so pissed. The lack of talent in P town. Last year there was a girl at every corner and now all of a sudden all I see are zombies and cop cars. Whatever happen to the quality stuff. And anyone notice they all disappear by 10 pm. Like WTF.I was about to ask if anyone seen Anna around all the unwanted chicks are out after 10 pm I'm thinking about going tomorrow morning at 6 am-8 am or Kensington Philly not sure yet but I want to try Anna but can't find her and chicks get mad when I ask questions about her.

MaxDaDesi
09-01-23, 12:40
I was about to ask if anyone seen Anna around all the unwanted chicks are out after 10 pm I'm thinking about going tomorrow morning at 6 am-8 am or Kensington Philly not sure yet but I want to try Anna but can't find her and chicks get mad when I ask questions about her.I mean Kensington is an option but its 1:30 min drive one way. So that's like 3 hrs drive for some action. Unless I am staying over a motel and enjoying the full blown experience. Driving 3 hrs and spending another 1 or 2 hours for the hunt that's just too much.

Hunter Jay
09-01-23, 20:14
I mean Kensington is an option but its 1:30 min drive one way. So that's like 3 hrs drive for some action. Unless I am staying over a motel and enjoying the full blown experience. Driving 3 hrs and spending another 1 or 2 hours for the hunt that's just too much.I agree I went to Kensington on a Sunday morning last month it was dead I only hooked up with one girl for a blowjob I drove for hours.

Angus666
09-01-23, 21:53
Plenty of talent young, MILF, a lot of choices. 2 hour from here.

Hunter Jay
09-02-23, 10:02
Plenty of talent young, MILF, a lot of choices. 2 hour from here.Can you provide Stroll area information street and side streets I have the urge to go to Philly and Camden too.

Lamaloh
09-02-23, 17:05
Anyone have any info on Leanne a very skinny WSW hangs out on Broadway / Rosa?

Seemed talkative said she was middle eastern — but looked like she hadn't changed her clothes in a while.

Few older faces popped up when I passed by last night. Layla and Bianca. Headed out to Newark later unless anyone has any updates worthwhw. Doesn't look impressive here. Thought I saw Erika P out there but I could be wrong. Like Jamie probably a bunch in jail for a while.

Angus666
09-02-23, 22:07
Can you provide Stroll area information street and side streets I have the urge to go to Philly and Camden too.Lower Broadway I was there once like a week ago late afternoon and I saw a lot fresh meat out there and no LEO nowhere but I didn't pick up nobody I was working.

Hunter Jay
09-03-23, 00:32
Has anyone seen Anna around the chick that was walking with a cane went to Paterson around 2:30 pm dead saw chicks walking around not worth picking up.

FuckJannies
09-05-23, 14:23
Has anyone seen Anna around the chick that was walking with a cane went to Paterson around 2:30 pm dead saw chicks walking around not worth picking up.I see her pretty commonly during the day or early evenings. I see her all over the place Ellison, rosa parks, vh, summer, straight auburn. She's usually with her bf.

She's very popular however and gets picked up immediately.

Hunter Jay
09-05-23, 19:07
I see her pretty commonly during the day or early evenings. I see her all over the place Ellison, rosa parks, vh, summer, straight auburn. She's usually with her bf.

She's very popular however and gets picked up immediately.I went to Paterson Saturday afternoon if was dead LE roaming around heavy I'll try again next Saturday and Sunday different times.

FuckJannies
09-06-23, 13:22
Hey all been noticing a few new redheads. I picked up two of them Tennessee and Heather.

Both are thicker looking WSW. Heather looks to be younger while Tennessee is in her 40's but looks much younger. I'd recommend both they're both decent and work for street rates. The usual roster is also there but out much less often than before.

In my opinion the stroll is still pretty dry but if you have enough patience and time you may be able to spot something decent. Most of the better girls are being taken care of have their consistent regulars that they don't need to go on the streets to work.

Hunter Jay
09-06-23, 17:48
Hey all been noticing a few new redheads. I picked up two of them Tennessee and Heather.

Both are thicker looking WSW. Heather looks to be younger while Tennessee is in her 40's but looks much younger. I'd recommend both they're both decent and work for street rates. The usual roster is also there but out much less often than before.

In my opinion the stroll is still pretty dry but if you have enough patience and time you may be able to spot something decent. Most of the better girls are being taken care of have their consistent regulars that they don't need to go on the streets to work.I met Heather twice second time she just kept falling a sleep she was complaining about having to get in three cars just to make $60 Lmao it's her fault she have to get in three cars to make $60 she thick has a nice ass I only did blowjobs.

Stacks82
09-07-23, 14:33

In my opinion the stroll is still pretty dry but if you have enough patience and time you may be able to spot something decent. Most of the better girls are being taken care of have their consistent regulars that they don't need to go on the streets to work.Yea those other SW def have regulars that are giving them above street prices. Thats why I haven't even bothered to hit up the paterson stroll. Shit is dry. Smh. Some of these mongers have even wife them up. When will the stroll pickup again? Have ya seen the stroll this dry? Or this happens for a period of time and then picksup?

Hunter Jay
09-07-23, 20:47
Yea those other SW def have regulars that are giving them above street prices. Thats why I haven't even bothered to hit up the paterson stroll. Shit is dry. Smh. Some of these mongers have even wife them up. When will the stroll pickup again? Have ya seen the stroll this dry? Or this happens for a period of time and then picksup?My list went down to Zero I have to find new chicks for my list but everytime I find someone either they start letting themselves decline or start being stupid with a bad attitude causing me to stop seeing them or I just lose contact with the chick. Newark is crap too.

Mightydog
09-13-23, 23:43
Anna has digits. Willing to do an exchange if anyone has any number of decent providers.

HotAndSticky
09-17-23, 21:35
Met this skinny WSW the other day named Cara, was in a rush by then so just got a BJ from her, 7 out of 10, has anyone tried her before? Worth getting a room with?

FuckJannies
09-18-23, 15:13
Met this skinny WSW the other day named Cara, was in a rush by then so just got a BJ from her, 7 out of 10, has anyone tried her before? Worth getting a room with?If she likes you and is into you she's a good time. Also be aware she may be limited to certain activities due to large members! Just keep that in that mind if youre looking to fuck.

P.S. Has anyone heard or seen Amber Q recently? Willing to trade digits pm for info.

Hunter Jay
09-18-23, 18:23
I went to Paterson Saturday arrived at 6:15 pm stroll was dead saw a chick walking with a guy on VH toward straight st I drove past them did another loop it was Colombian Nikki I hesitated to pick her up went to a spot it was still daylight was interrupted decided to go to Rhodeway inn she gave it to me good nice attitude she gave me her number I dropped her off. I contacted Anna was about to see her Saturday night but she told me she was not available she texted Sunday morning at 7:15 am told me she was available I didn't feel like going back to Paterson she sent a picture of herself it gave me strength to go back to Paterson. I picked Anna up we was suppose to go to Rhodeway inn I swear I hate that hotel told her I prefer house visit because the money I give the hotel can be used for gas or something else she agreed to come to my place she picked up some stuff and we left Paterson. Anna spent a few hours at my place hanged out and chill out the session was great she saw the strap on dildo in my room but I couldn't do a strap on dildo session because my ass was not ready I didn't use the enema flush and not eat 12 hours before but Saturday September 30 I made an appointment for three sessions my ass will be ready for Anna I hope she put her fist in me. I have to contact Thick Jamie for special sessions too she very friendly and good to hang out with I'm no longer doing hotel dates the session sucks due to room time limit.

Mightydog
09-19-23, 01:10
I'm Cutting thru Paterson more often because of the construction on 20. Today was one of those days where I had slot of sightings. Drove thru VH in the morning and ran into Jaime Lynn. She apparently got out a few days ago. Unfortunately she had no digits yet and I didn't have time to play.

On my way home this evening I saw Amanda, not crazy Amanda (Any reviews on her?) I also had a rare Missy sighting. I wanted to take her to a hotel but She didn't want to do a date. WTF, after months of searching for her, not the answer I wanted to hear.

Hunter Jay
09-19-23, 08:40
I'm Cutting thru Paterson more often because of the construction on 20. Today was one of those days where I had slot of sightings. Drove thru VH in the morning and ran into Jaime Lynn. She apparently got out a few days ago. Unfortunately she had no digits yet and I didn't have time to play.

On my way home this evening I saw Amanda, not crazy Amanda (Any reviews on her?) I also had a rare Missy sighting. I wanted to take her to a hotel but She didn't want to do a date. WTF, after months of searching for her, not the answer I wanted to hear.This is good news Jamie Lynn is out did she gain weight.

Binky69
09-20-23, 02:28
Saw this ad and seems legit but I thought I'd check here if anyone recognizes her.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/north-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_e/white-girl-swag/307766770035

HotAndSticky
09-20-23, 10:32
Does anyone know if Naya or Kaitlyn (big blue eyes) are still around?

Mightydog
09-22-23, 00:13
I've been cutting thru Pat different hours due to roadwork on 20. Just my luck that I've been seeing a ladies when I can't stop. Over the last 2 days I've seen Amanda, Anna, Bree, Jaime, Missy and a newer read head chubster with short hair. Mornings around 9/930, evenings around 430/5. Happy hunting. Post your successes

Stacks82
09-22-23, 08:36
Eversince the paterson stroll died down I haven't been to p-town. But my question is why the sudden change? Perhaps in earliest years paterson stroll thrive at its best but why all of a sudden did it come to a halt? I don't get it. Usually when a SW gets locked up, passes away, or rehabs and moves on, usually other new SW come in and replace them. But why a city like paterson it was all taken away? Even if its true that some mongers wife them up or they use them as regulars payin high prices, I don't think it takes the edge of them being out there. Maybe the seizure of low level drug dealers drugs or they put in jail made the product less accesible in the streets and some left. I believe myself that after that last sweep they had of alot of them girls shit wasnt the same. Watcha think? I'm hopin paterson becomes a thrivin stroll again.

RisklyDad
09-22-23, 20:51
So so pissed. The lack of talent in P town. Last year there was a girl at every corner and now all of a sudden all I see are zombies and cop cars. Whatever happen to the quality stuff. And anyone notice they all disappear by 10 pm. Like WTF.I got so frustrated that I had to leave the whole area and move to Kenzo. Now I am 4 days in North Jersey and 3 days in Kenzo.

Lamaloh
09-23-23, 09:09
Good question. I have a few thoughts and a few more observations to share:

There are close to 25 noticeable SWs that stick yo Van Houten, Broadway, Straight St, 18th Ave, Park Ave, and side streets all from Walgreens to the train station to the hospital. There are even a few on Presidential Blvd who don't care for the 4th ward. The others are not necessarily street walkers or as I like to say dawdlers.

There is a proliferation of bf's and mongers who take in SW's as long as they can handle it. Good examples are Jamie before jail, Erika, Cara, bunch of Kayla's, and more who stay in a basement or one room place in town (legit or abando) and if they piss off anyone they are on the move.

Then you have SW's who friend up dealers and stay with them (Laura, Sara, etc) and they generally go out all day and wind up back with their dealer's place or car.

Then some girls stay in hotels like kelby used to do with others and move around from place to place charging non SW rates and occasionally you will find CC or others in cheaper motels with better pricing. Some even move out to clifton or totowa I heard.

Then theres the ones who sleep in their own cars or someone's car. You will see that by autozone and dunkin every so often.

Then you got those who stay on broadway and in the park areas and by churches. And of course you have the higher risky ones who hang out on the tracks which is really no good for anyone.

Phones for them come and go but some live by them and others could really care less how you will ever get in touch with them again.

I wanted to make a new list and gallery but this platform isn't great for photos. One guy suggested discord. Open to ideas since its not only mongers here because pretty much all the girls know about this place. Kind of ruins things a bit don't you think!

The talent is lacking is an understatement. They do have their preferred territories but the chances if finding them easily has really gone down. Plus they still hang out with their loser bfs or others who cluster around them and make it hard to stop for anyone. They need to learn to be more independent and maybe they will get better.

The candy in paterson I am told is also not as good as newark yet they seem content with the usual prices in town and they can't stop for you until they've had theirs and when you drop them off they just go back again for more and hop to the next date. No one is special even if you developed a friendship, they can be cool to you but treating them better may keep them looking for you the next time around.

The service is all up to the moment and not knowing what goes on in their day aside feom seeing you could be pretty f'd up. They chose to live this way and it is quite dangerous if you are sober and all of a sudden they introduce dangerous elements into your world. Be careful. Don't have them in your apartment or let them leave stuff in your car in plain sight, let alone smoke or take a hit. They like to copp before hand just be careful and remember they are people but they are not your girlfriends or significant others by no means.

There are pluses and minuses to any of them but they count on us more than you might. There are clingly mongers (I get it) and there are vengeful ones too because they had bad past experiences or got stiffed that happens. You decide how many chances to give- but we also help make the stroll a little better. They will need to go to detox and rehab too and probably some of us here as well.

Stacks82
09-24-23, 11:36

There are close to 25 noticeable SWs that stick yo Van Houten, Broadway, Straight St, 18th Ave, Park Ave, and side streets all from Walgreens to the train station to the hospital. There are even a few on Presidential Blvd who don't care for the 4th ward. The others are not necessarily street walkers or as I like to say dawdlers.

There is a proliferation of bf's and mongers who take in SW's as long as they can handle it. Good examples are Jamie before jail, Erika, Cara, bunch of Kayla's, and more who stay in a basement or one room place in town (legit or abando) and if they piss off anyone they are on the move.

Then you have SW's who friend up dealers and stay with them (Laura, Sara, etc) and they generally go out all day and wind up back with their dealer's place or car.

Then some girls stay in hotels like kelby used to do with others and move around from place to place charging non SW rates and occasionally you will find CC or others in cheaper motels with better pricing. Some even move out to clifton or totowa I heard.

Then theres the ones who sleep in their own cars or someone's car. You will see that by autozone and dunkin every so often.

Then you got those who stay on broadway and in the park areas and by churches. And of course you have the higher risky ones who hang out on the tracks which is really no good for anyone.

Phones for them come and go but some live by them and others could really care less how you will ever get in touch with them again.

I wanted to make a new list and gallery but this platform isn't great for photos. One guy suggested discord. Open to ideas since its not only mongers here because pretty much all the girls know about this place. Kind of ruins things a bit don't you think!

The talent is lacking is an understatement. They do have their preferred territories but the chances if finding them easily has really gone down. Plus they still hang out with their loser bfs or others who cluster around them and make it hard to stop for anyone. They need to learn to be more independent and maybe they will get better.

The candy in paterson I am told is also not as good as newark yet they seem content with the usual prices in town and they can't stop for you until they've had theirs and when you drop them off they just go back again for more and hop to the next date. No one is special even if you developed a friendship, they can be cool to you but treating them better may keep them looking for you the next time around.

The service is all up to the moment and not knowing what goes on in their day aside feom seeing you could be pretty f'd up. They chose to live this way and it is quite dangerous if you are sober and all of a sudden they introduce dangerous elements into your world. Be careful. Don't have them in your apartment or let them leave stuff in your car in plain sight, let alone smoke or take a hit. They like to copp before hand just be careful and remember they are people but they are not your girlfriends or significant others by no means.

There are pluses and minuses to any of them but they count on us more than you might. There are clingly mongers (I get it) and there are vengeful ones too because they had bad past experiences or got stiffed that happens. You decide how many chances to give- but we also help make the stroll a little better. They will need to go to detox and rehab too and probably some of us here as well.Thanks for your time on this input. Def that's was goin on.

Hunter Jay
09-24-23, 13:00

There are pluses and minuses to any of them but they count on us more than you might. There are clingly mongers (I get it) and there are vengeful ones too because they had bad past experiences or got stiffed that happens. You decide how many chances to give- but we also help make the stroll a little better. They will need to go to detox and rehab too and probably some of us here as well.Thanks I'll check out presidential Blvd this Saturday morning coming out STG sucks my only option is street chicks or Facebook chicks haven't had a Facebook chick in a while.

Aficiao
09-25-23, 01:56

Then you got those who stay on broadway and in the park areas and by churches. And of course you have the higher risky ones who hang out on the tracks which is really no good for anyone..What is happening in the stroll only have one neme, OnlyFan and social media, They are selling pics and vid on the internet.

SickNick12
09-25-23, 13:30
Did someone say Jamie was out? And what Jamie?

Mightydog
09-26-23, 00:52
Did someone say Jamie was out? And what Jamie?Jaime Lynn is out now. Seen her mainly in the daytime.

Mightydog
09-26-23, 01:12
Finally caught up with Missy after several missed attempts. She's got warrants so she is laying low. This girl, like most of them, can drive you crazy with the waiting game. Before I know it I blew 25 mins just waiting for her to leave her place. Anyway, she came down and she is a little worse for wears. While still cute, she had alot more blemishes and about 3 bandaid on her legs. She is also losing her coke bottle shape as she's put on some weight around the midsection.

I got a room hoping she'd let me blow a couple of loads. But I caught her on a bad day cause she wasn't in the best mood. She was partially jonsing cause she needed her fix so my date wasn't that great. BBBJ was not bad then when to town doggie before blowing a load. That's when she began rushing me and wanted all her money even though we only did half a session. Things went downhill from there. So glad I didn't give in and give it to her. But she passed me off enough that I gave her the money for the half session we did and threw her out of the room. Fellas, never give a Chick all the money upfront unless you want to be screwed Anyway, Missy wasn't worth the wait. I'm going to put her on the shelf for the next month unless I get real hungry again.

Hunter Jay
09-26-23, 12:17
Finally caught up with Missy after several missed attempts. She's got warrants so she is laying low. This girl, like most of them, can drive you crazy with the waiting game. Before I know it I blew 25 mins just waiting for her to leave her place. Anyway, she came down and she is a little worse for wears. While still cute, she had alot more blemishes and about 3 bandaid on her legs. She is also losing her coke bottle shape as she's put on some weight around the midsection.

I got a room hoping she'd let me blow a couple of loads. But I caught her on a bad day cause she wasn't in the best mood. She was partially jonsing cause she needed her fix so my date wasn't that great. BBBJ was not bad then when to town doggie before blowing a load. That's when she began rushing me and wanted all her money even though we only did half a session. Things went downhill from there. So glad I didn't give in and give it to her. But she passed me off enough that I gave her the money for the half session we did and threw her out of the room. Fellas, never give a Chick all the money upfront unless you want to be screwed Anyway, Missy wasn't worth the wait. I'm going to put her on the shelf for the next month unless I get real hungry again.She's on my red list this is why I do not like getting hotel rooms some of them want to take long to stick a needle in their arms or legs burning the hotel room time limit if I decide to see missy again she'll have to agree to a house visit.

Lamaloh
09-26-23, 23:23
Didn't have a chance to pick her up but anyone know anything about an older looking WSW named Sabrina? Skinny blonde with hat.

Hunter Jay
09-30-23, 08:50
I picked this chick up she spend the night kept sleeping because she didn't sleep in three days woke up time for two rounds this bastard claiming she can't take dick I said to myself I just wasted money again on a piece of shit chick. She's also complaining about guys leaving her stranded and about Colombian Nikki stealing from her she said she'll have to fight Colombian Nikki I hope Nikki beat her ass. Tried doggy style with Morgan she claim I was to big WTF told her to suck it she start sucking and rushing me to cum telling she doesn't want to be sucking for 20 minutes I told her not to rush me. This is her pic do not pick her up you'll regret it Colombian Nikki is better.

HappyDays2023
09-30-23, 11:25
Paterson is completely dry. So is Newark. Minus some skeletor looking creatures that wouldn't go anywhere near.

I usually have some contacts but the two girls I used to frequent no longer have phones. Would anyone be kind enough to share digits with me? Preferably Paterson area though I'd be willing to travel. Been looking for thick Chrissy but she's in the wind too.

I would definitely return the favor when things pick up.

Thanks in advance.

FlyGuyEddie007
09-30-23, 21:41
I picked this chick up she spend the night kept sleeping because she didn't sleep in three days woke up time for two rounds this bastard claiming she can't take dick I said to myself I just wasted money again on a piece of shit chick. She's also complaining about guys leaving her stranded and about Colombian Nikki stealing from her she said she'll have to fight Colombian Nikki I hope Nikki beat her ass. Tried doggy style with Morgan she claim I was to big WTF told her to suck it she start sucking and rushing me to cum telling she doesn't want to be sucking for 20 minutes I told her not to rush me. This is her pic do not pick her up you'll regret it Colombian Nikki is better.That's pretty bad when you say Columbia Nikki is better LOL.

Hunter Jay
10-01-23, 18:34
That's pretty bad when you say Columbia Nikki is better LOL.Lmao guys better off dealing with Colombian Nikki stay away from Morgan she's a piece of shit and deserve to be screwed over now I know why guys leave her stranded and people treat her like crap it's Karma.

Tata2162
10-01-23, 19:30
I picked this chick up she spend the night kept sleeping because she didn't sleep in three days woke up time for two rounds this bastard claiming she can't take dick I said to myself I just wasted money again on a piece of shit chick. She's also complaining about guys leaving her stranded and about Colombian Nikki stealing from her she said she'll have to fight Colombian Nikki I hope Nikki beat her ass. Tried doggy style with Morgan she claim I was to big WTF told her to suck it she start sucking and rushing me to cum telling she doesn't want to be sucking for 20 minutes I told her not to rush me. This is her pic do not pick her up you'll regret it Colombian Nikki is better.Holy Crap, she used to advertise few years ago on backpage days, arranged for a meet about 3 -4 years ago at my hotel in Secaucus, she actually drove herself, pretty nice car, and smoking body. No issues with her then, would have pulled the trigger on another meet, but never could connect. She had dyed red hair and kept herself good. I have any contact for her??

FlyGuyEddie007
10-01-23, 21:42
Lmao guys better off dealing with Colombian Nikki stay away from Morgan she's a piece of shit and deserve to be screwed over now I know why guys leave her stranded and people treat her like crap it's Karma.Yeah she sounds like a winner but nikki isn't much better.