PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Malodr
07-22-11, 15:16
My friend has a place so we went there for the week end and there was one stripclub there. It was $5 to get in and there were about 20 girls working.

4 were American and the rest were Eastern European, here for the summer. Many work the boardwalk stands and then dance at night.

I spoke to a few about extras and told them that I would be back in a few weeks and talk more.

Private dances were $20 but I was looking for something more.

Mr Back Shot
08-05-12, 08:42
Greetings,

I had the pleasure of passing through your town (neptune) and had some time to spare. Passed by Centerfolds and decided to make a U-turn and give it a shot. Paid cover charge and took bottle of free water, then took a front row seat. Decent dancers 2 or 3 on stage at a time mostly full nude. Most guys in crowd barely tipping, so I figured hey this place closes in an hour let me try my hand. So I threw up a few singles, and the ladies took notice. Most kept pushing for the VIP, but being educated from my home forum, I declined. I did however try my hand at some takeout.

Slim dancer, nice B cups, pretty face with soft ass was taking the bait! Said I was so sexy blah blah blah, and she would meet up with me after she got off. I said OK, meet me at the bowling alley. No talk about price, but told me she works and then gets a notel room afterwards. Waited till place closed, and sure enough her and her friend walk over. Took her friend home and then straight to notel. She asked me what I wanted, I made it seem like I wasn't pressed and said give me the head for. 4. She said since you are sexy and you are from out of town OK. She starts to go down on the boy, but she didn't know I was going to stuff her mouth full. After 5 minutes, she said I want you inside me, but its going to be extra. At this point, I'm like whatever but now I needed my raincoat. We headed to walgreens then back to business. Mish, cowgirl, then K9 went back to mish with load all over tits. She kept licking her tongue out while I was stroking, and I was going to try to let loose on her lips, but couldn't get my coat off in time. Good thrill for. 5, especially when I wasn't really looking. All I said was I'm from out of town and you look like my type. PM for name.

Mr Back Shot
10-19-12, 21:19
Guys,

It has been a minute since my last visit, but I will be in town for a few days starting Saturday evening. If anyone is interested in heading over to centerfolds, send me a PM. I know I replied back to a few of you regarding take out from my last visit.

Keep in mind that it is Saturday, so the place is going to be jammed packed and they have a cover charge. If we manage to arrange for take out, you can use the room after me for free. Let me know if you want to roll.

MBS

Mr Back Shot
10-24-12, 07:51
So, only 1 person responded with interest, and then they changed their mind at the last minute. It was ok, because you didn't miss much. The place was packed, and the talent was pretty decent.

However, you guys in NJ have to learn a few lessons. The girls are so familiar with you paying for VIP, which is nothing but a scam and tease that its hard to get anything lined up for take out during the weekends. Do you think they have the swipe card to get in and timer clearly visible for nothing? Its mostly hustle for the girls. The club gets. 8 from every VIP purchase off the top.

Enough of me ranting. In the end, I did have one lined up, but when she found out I wasn't a dealer who had easy access to her favorite meds, she got turned off. It surprised me, because I swear I had no idea how someone like her could even use. Headed home on Tuesday and hit one of the local loops as normal.

Good luck guys,

MBS

Mr Back Shot
01-01-13, 15:24
I am in this part of town every 2 months on business, so I decided to give the place another try. Acually, it is like the only game in town, so I didn't have much of a choice unless I wanted to drive further. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Got there at about 11 on a Saturday and the place was dead. Maybe the holiday season kept people away? There were a good mount of girls working, all types or ethnic backgrounds, which was cool. Problem is that they rotate the worse ones over and over to the stage. Mainly the older or less attractive ones.

The girls of higher quality hardly ever do stage dances, they just stand around and flirt for VIP sessions. Good news is they didn't bother me not once for a dance. Plenty of other suckers who look like they can be taken for their cash around.

No take out attempts made or offered, which was fine this time. The place closed at 5AM, so it is a long haul for the girls. Place got busier later, but mostly spectators. To me, it seems like people go there just to be seen. No kidding, the guys rarely tip, hog up all the close seats by placing their ice bucket on the tables, but never sit down.

I noticed quite a few guys just standing or sitting the whole time. No tipping, dancing, head nodding to the music, talking, hi 5's or nothing. Just sitting or standing. Come on guys! Stay home for that matter?

Music could have been better, because they played too much rock. Anyway, all in all it was a decent way to pass some time, but if any of you ever visit Baltimore you would be amazed! But you need to at least be prepared to throw out a tip every now and then. No free feels!

MBS

Ciscolfash
01-19-13, 05:04
I am in this part of town every 2 months on business, so I decided to give the place another try. Acually, it is like the only game in town, so I didn't have much of a choice unless I wanted to drive further. Please correct me if I am wrong.

MBSHave you tried Hott22? If not, take a ride up to Route22 off the GSP. It been a while since I been there, so not sure what it is like these days. It used to be full nude but now a bikini bar since its last force closure. It is BYOB and a dump, but I have had some great times there.

I've never done any extras, but had more than one offer and phone numbers for future.

If you do go, post a follow up and let me know the status.

Mr Back Shot
01-22-13, 16:43
I will look into this place. From what I understand, based on what the dancers told me is they can't have both nude dancers and sell alcohol in the same place at the same time in certain areas of NJ. Something to do with zoning I believe. So, basically if its BYOB I'm thinking it is all nude. If its a bikini bar, I think I'm going to pass.

I will look into it and post a report if I end up there. Thanks

MBS.

Have you tried Hott22? If not, take a ride up to Route22 off the GSP. It been a while since I been there, so not sure what it is like these days. It used to be full nude but now a bikini bar since its last force closure. It is BYOB and a dump, but I have had some great times there.

I've never done any extras, but had more than one offer and phone numbers for future.

If you do go, post a follow up and let me know the status.

PersonaOfaBoss
05-01-13, 20:04
I happened to come across this nifty little place in August of 2011 it was pretty fun hot girls down for anything.

Mr Back Shot
09-25-13, 15:47
I am going to be in town this weekend. No sense in wasting the night away, so I was thinking about checking out the local scene again on Saturday night. Anyone want to roll? I will bring a few bottles so you can drink with me, but you MUST bring tip money for the ladies.

MBS

Harley786
12-18-14, 01:50
Heading out to ac in the next couple of weeks. I wanted to no what's the best strip clubs out there. Honestly I prefer underground ones but let me know a place where you had your best experience. With little bouncer patrol LOL.

Harley786
12-19-14, 20:26
Right now its between allure and bare exposure let me no your experiences with these strip clubs please!! I want to have fun out there.

Scream3000
04-04-16, 17:19
I happened to be walking down New York Avenue towards the boardwalk last weekend and noticed two brand new looking venues just before you get to the boardwalk. It's a brand new building and both seem to be connected with signs indicating they will be opening soon. One of them is called AC Bikini Sports Bar, which appears to be more of a PG rated type place with girls wearing sexy bikinis from what I can figure from their website http://bikinisac.com. I even liked them on FB already where they are advertising $3 PBRs at all times. Not sure how much action, if any, will be found here.

But, connected to the same place, next door, is an ALL nude venue, called Club Rio. I am not sure if they are open full time yet, or only specific nights. However, these seem to be great places to check out especially once the weather gets a lot warmer. Both businesses look to be affilialted with each other. Please post your reviews and experiences here. Perhaps AC is finally getting good again, or could be wishful thinking.

AntMan103
06-25-16, 20:03
Hey so I'll be in AC next week with some friends. Planning on going to Bare Exposure. Any Intel on what to expect, how to act, etc etc. ?

Thanks.

Scream3000
06-29-16, 14:41
Antman, I heard they take your cell phone before entering Bare Exposure, so you may want to just leave it in the car or your room. If you already went, please let me know how it was. I plan on going to AC next week myself.

Hey so I'll be in AC next week with some friends. Planning on going to Bare Exposure. Any Intel on what to expect, how to act, etc etc. ?

Thanks.

HobbyMan050
09-10-17, 07:46

Thanks.Scream is correct, they sequester your cell phone.

You'll get a bonus too. My ex-fiance post breakup turned H & crack street walking ***** in AC, she has been reported to hang in front of Bare Exposure picking up tricks. (Red head hooks under Angie).

Make sure you cover up. She's very pretty but pulls allot of unprotected street pickups, reported to have warts and Hep C now from a trusted source. She is there with 2 other girls.

I've attached the photo for you.

The GreenMan
09-16-17, 21:37
So, only 1 person responded with interest, and then they changed their mind at the last minute. It was ok, because you didn't miss much. The place was packed, and the talent was pretty decent.

However, you guys in NJ have to learn a few lessons. The girls are so familiar with you paying for VIP, which is nothing but a scam and tease that its hard to get anything lined up for take out during the weekends. Do you think they have the swipe card to get in and timer clearly visible for nothing? Its mostly hustle for the girls. The club gets. 8 from every VIP purchase off the top.

Enough of me ranting. In the end, I did have one lined up, but when she found out I wasn't a dealer who had easy access to her favorite meds, she got turned off. It surprised me, because I swear I had no idea how someone like her could even use. Headed home on Tuesday and hit one of the local loops as normal.

Good luck guys,

MBSCenterfolds was pretty easy to get a sloppy BJ in the back room. Have you had any recent luck there?

Dingo21
10-29-17, 02:25
So I found myself quite pleased by the ladies there and had a dance with a thin large brested white girl calls herself Monroe. I asked if she dates off hours and she sais yes and tole me her number but I cannot for the life of me remember it! If only they didn't make me check my phone! Anyway, I was wondering is any of you gentlemen know her and can help me out.

Kbear6577
09-17-18, 18:12
Went to AC this weekend with money burning a hole in my pocket. Went out for a walk and stumbled upon this place. 25 cover and take your phone for 2. Before I handed it over I was turning it off and she said oh I was going to ask you to leave it on. Little weird and I was going to say why would I leave my phone turned on with a complete stranger at a strip club but just kept my mouth shut. I was by myself and would have loved to have spent some time in the back with one of the girls. Not much seating on the floor so I grabbed one in the back by the little bar. Seems like a regular place because I sat there for 20 minutes and not one girl approached me. Now I am now Brad Pitt but I am also not some slob off the street. Girls were very pretty but like I said were giving all of there attention to a few guys. Finally I said to the girls behind the bar "if I can't get a girl to say hello to me in a place like this I must be in the wrong place" and left. So I took the money burning a hole in my pocket elsewhere.

Kbear6577
09-17-18, 18:29
Headed over the the Horse after leaving Bare Exposure because I couldn't even get a girl there to say hello. Never been here before but there were open so I went in. It was a little after 9 and found out they had just opened and it was just me and another guy there. There is a place right next door you can buy your booze as they are BYOB. Good idea by the owner. Paid my 25 cover and headed in. 2 for a bucket of ice for my beers. Been in many strip clubs and like this place. I only saw a few girls as was only there for a couple of hours. Not the best overall talent but I must say all of them were very nice and friendly. Yeah I know it's a strip club and they just want your money. Well after leaving Bare Exposure and not having any of the girls even say hello to me it was refreshing. Alexis is a bartender / dancer. Not my type but again she was a sweetheart and always made sure I had ice keeping my beers cold. Star was the DJ and a dancer. If you like thin petite with natural small breasts like I do you will love her. Stacey a tall black dancer with a killer body kept me company for a little while. Took her in back for the 3 song special. She had to get back on stage and was going to take her back for the hour special but another customer got to her before she could make her way back to me. I could have kept her busy all night! There were 2 other girls there that I did not get their names. One a thick mixed Asian who again seemed very nice and friendly. The other another gorgeous black girl who I would have taken into the back in a second but thought I was heading back with Stacey again. My loss. Not that money is an issue for me but the back room prices are a little on the ridiculous side. I had a good time though and the people here are great.

Ethan X
09-17-18, 22:56
Headed over the the Horse after leaving Bare Exposure because I couldn't even get a girl there to say hello. Never been here before but there were open so I went in. It was a little after 9 and found out they had just opened and it was just me and another guy there. There is a place right next door you can buy your booze as they are BYOB. Good idea by the owner. Paid my 25 cover and headed in. 2 for a bucket of ice for my beers. Been in many strip clubs and like this place. I only saw a few girls as was only there for a couple of hours. Not the best overall talent but I must say all of them were very nice and friendly. Yeah I know it's a strip club and they just want your money. Well after leaving Bare Exposure and not having any of the girls even say hello to me it was refreshing. Alexis is a bartender / dancer. Not my type but again she was a sweetheart and always made sure I had ice keeping my beers cold. Star was the DJ and a dancer. If you like thin petite with natural small breasts like I do you will love her. Stacey a tall black dancer with a killer body kept me company for a little while. Took her in back for the 3 song special. She had to get back on stage and was going to take her back for the hour special but another customer got to her before she could make her way back to me. I could have kept her busy all night! There were 2 other girls there that I did not get their names. One a thick mixed Asian who again seemed very nice and friendly. The other another gorgeous black girl who I would have taken into the back in a second but thought I was heading back with Stacey again. My loss. Not that money is an issue for me but the back room prices are a little on the ridiculous side. I had a good time though and the people here are great.What were the back room rates. Dance rates. Etc?

Thanks in advance.

Kbear6577
09-19-18, 14:56
What were the back room rates. Dance rates. Etc?

Thanks in advance.This is what I remember. 25 per song, 3 for 50,275 half hour, 500 hour. While I commend all these women for getting whatever they can as they deserve it, for that money I much prefer the privacy of my room.

Ethan X
09-19-18, 15:35
This is what I remember. 25 per song, 3 for 50,275 half hour, 500 hour. While I commend all these women for getting whatever they can as they deserve it, for that money I much prefer the privacy of my room.Holy shit! That's freaking rent money. I'll just stick to tipping.

Thanks.

Ethan X
11-05-18, 18:51
I walked by this place this weekend numerous times. There were a lot of guys lingering around the front of the place. The outside lights were on. But it doesn't seem to be open. Can somebody help me here. Because I looked kind of stupid pulling on the door when I was there.

Ethan X
12-21-18, 15:03
Okay, let me start by saying HOLY SHIT THIS IS LATE!! My apologies, fellas. I was supposed to give this update a long ass time ago and somehow forgot because of all this craziness over here.

Anyway, the day I said I was going back to Bottoms Up was a dead night on the street scene. It turns out the club actually IS opened for business. Only thing is, that entrance where the guys were hanging out was actually the BACK entrance. The front is around the corner. Looks like an open lounge area or something.

Anyway, it turns out, IT'S A GAY CLUB! I went in expecting to see stripper poles and such. No deal. It's a simple bar. The guy I spoke to couldn't have been nicer. Really calm scenery and everything, but that's not my lifestyle, so I thanked the bartender for the information and went about my way. But yeah. It's a gay bar after all. But that doesn't explain why dudes are always crowding the back entrance like that whenever I'm around there.

Hope this helps you guys.

E. X.

Hugh Japenis
02-18-19, 16:01
What were the back room rates. Dance rates. Etc?

Thanks in advance.What were you able to get with the three song dance, any extras available?

Ethan X
02-19-19, 10:13
What were you able to get with the three song dance, any extras available?I never got any lap dances at any of these spots. I only popped in for a drink and popped right back out. The girls always stuck to the guys that were there as if they were a glue trap or something and paid zero attention to anybody else, so I show the same amount of attention they give. None.

I have yet to do so much as TALK to any chicks in these clubs.

Atticusct
03-03-19, 21:22
Stopped by Centerfolds on a Friday night and found the place slow, but fun enough. More guys than girls, I was able to get enough attention. Talent was fun in the back at $20/ dance. Very high-mileage. Take out definitely available. YMMV, but I had a great time. I would definitely go back!

MongoBoBo
03-15-19, 21:09
Long time lurker here. Thought I'd start sharing my experiences.

I have been to Bare Exposure 4 times in the last few years when I visit AC.

The place is somewhat small, never feels crowded and the mirrors on the wall give the place a large appearance. There is a small stage in the middle and a large main stage in the right corner.

My experience and my friends that I've gone with have varied greatly. One of my friends got his underwear ripped off him through his pants in front of the whole club at the small stage LOL.

If you sit at the main stage and throw singles now and again the dancers will be all over you, everything from twerking in your face to flipping off the stage onto you. This also attracts the others which is a plus.

Up until 2017 the dancers were all very friendly and not too pushy. Now, my experience has been a lot different. I've been given the "free tour" where I was taken in the VIP room and propositioned for a threesome while a manager lady is just standing in the corner of the room with a phone out.

It was extremely weird and uncomfortable and they kept asking for my card and it felt like the manager woman was lowkey recording.

Finally they let me out of the room and I bounced. Seemed like a scam or possible blackmail.

Also I am unsure if extras are available but YMMV. One of my friends claimed a CBJ but I'm not so sure.

Takeout is your best bet.

MongoBoBo
03-16-19, 12:12
Goodness gracious these girls do not leave anyone alone for private dances and get offended when you politely decline.

Was out last night and got offered the "free tour" what felt like every 5 seconds.

Friend of mine got a private 15 min dance. Lots of roaming and even Hugh Jackman made an appearance. Was very surprised.

Scream3000
04-15-19, 07:52
I am heading to AC for a few days this week and was just wondering where I can get the best bang for my buck at a strip club. I am basically looking for somewhere with no cover charge (perhaps a happy hour special). I am not looking for FS, just some fun interaction with the girls and maybe a good lap dance to get off.

Swiggy
08-10-19, 17:16
Curious if there are any agency's in the area that would be able to supply strippers for an event in ac. Any help would be appreciated. Any recommendations on actual strip clubs in the area? I read bare exposures is pretty solid in the area.

FreddyKruger1
01-16-20, 17:31
Hey mongers,

Headed to AC in a few weeks. Looking for someone to shed some light on the strip joints. Unfortunately I will be going during the week. I been to stilettos, but it was on a Friday.

What's your best advice. Drink prices, what club, dance prices, and possibility of taking one home? Post it on the board or PM me.

Shed some light.

Stay safe,

Fred.

HangSeng
06-27-20, 03:54
Not sure if this is the right place to ask. But this chick used or maybe is still stripping around jersey shore area.

Anyone have any experiences recently?

HobbyMan9
10-22-20, 06:37
High Mileage girls are back.

Full menu in club and take out.

Ethan X
10-22-20, 10:03

Full menu in club and take out.Where is that exactly? I don't recall seeing that spot on Pacific.

Sun Bather Bob
10-22-20, 11:08

Full menu in club and take out.Is Sage still dancing there?

HobbyMan9
10-23-20, 07:08
Is Sage still dancing there?To answer another question, it is in Mays Landing Rt 40.

To answer your question, no.

They won't hire her back. She fell out (OD'd) too many times on the job.

Sun Bather Bob
10-23-20, 12:28
To answer another question, it is in Mays Landing Rt 40.

To answer your question, no.

They won't hire her back. She fell out (OD'd) too many times on the job.Damn, I remember her always being day drunk on whiskey. Never knew she was not the junk, thanks for the info.

Rain1393
10-24-20, 16:18

Full menu in club and take out.What do you mean by full menu? FS, mouth? During a private dance? Rates?

Baddoggy
10-25-20, 11:26
https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/slippery-tight-ek-coshia/514093737115

Anybody try this cream puff? Pics are a lot nicer than the usual STG units.

Sun Bather Bob
10-05-21, 11:26
I was 4/4 getting head from four different dancers on the first dance (Rose the barmaid, Jesse, Kaitlyn & Sage). Two of them also went all the way. Unfortunately, none of them still work there since the bar got its liquor license and went from nude to bikini.Any idea where Sage is at these days?

HobbyMan9
10-06-21, 05:56
Any idea where Sage is at these days?She fell off the planet apparently.

Even her friends that I know haven't heard from her.

Sun Bather Bob
10-06-21, 09:33
She fell off the planet apparently.

Even her friends that I know haven't heard from her.Thanks for replying. She was always fun to take in the back.

Jaggerish
10-12-21, 10:34
[QUOTE=HobbyMan9;5036235]

Jaggerish
11-29-21, 10:42
Main Event Mays Landing, NJ.

Any reviews of Arianna's and / or Harley's couch dances?

SkippyPop
12-20-21, 18:01
Gents. Curious if anyone has been here lately? Will be in town tomorrow for a few days and going to stop in. Wondering if anyone has any extra Intel about this spot? Door charge? Dances? Girls? Thanks IA.

Bear123
12-20-21, 18:18
Gents. Curious if anyone has been here lately? Will be in town tomorrow for a few days and going to stop in. Wondering if anyone has any extra Intel about this spot? Door charge? Dances? Girls? Thanks IA.Was there two weeks ago daytime it was $20 at the door plus you had to buy a water $5 two girls nothing special.

Scream3000
12-20-21, 21:46
I plan to be there next week. Just wondering if any strip clubs in AC have no cover charge (at least during the day)? Which club gives you the best bang for your buck (if any)? Now that SWs are nearly non existant, most STG girls are staying out of the city, and AMPs are so damn expensive, looking for cheaper options.

Big Dick Rick
12-20-21, 23:04
Staying around the Hard Rock. Can any peeps with AC experience point me in the right direction for a worthy escort?

Saw these but can't find any intel. Open to other worthy gals.

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-casino-outcallbi-pet/697233520127

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/heartshapedkate/165203676790

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/top-notch-college-girl-leave/291456646831

CalrtonBanx47
12-21-21, 08:58
Mixed reviews here on the first one. Obvious signs of usage from what I've seen but not much on performance. 2nd one, Kate, I've always wanted to see but no one talks about her. Non idea on the 3rd.

Staying around the Hard Rock. Can any peeps with AC experience point me in the right direction for a worthy escort?

Saw these but can't find any intel. Open to other worthy gals.

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-casino-outcallbi-pet/697233520127

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/heartshapedkate/165203676790

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/top-notch-college-girl-leave/291456646831

McKilla
12-21-21, 09:48
Gents. Curious if anyone has been here lately? Will be in town tomorrow for a few days and going to stop in. Wondering if anyone has any extra Intel about this spot? Door charge? Dances? Girls? Thanks IA.Full service can be had in VIP. They are usually very open about it. Just not on the cheap side.

AHarris1
12-21-21, 19:03
Main Event Mays Landing, NJ.

Any reviews of Arianna's and / or Harley's couch dances?Is this place any good, you never hear anything about it.

Jaggerish
01-14-22, 19:01
Is this place any good, you never hear anything about it.The girls used to be pretty easy. But I don't know about the batch working there now that the bar has gotten its liquor license and swapped nude for bikini.

HobbyMan9
01-21-22, 08:03
Any thoughts on Stiletto's in AC?

HobbyMan9
01-23-22, 13:23
Any thoughts on Stiletto's in AC?Is this high milage club?

Anyone?

It's the place near the baordwalk.

Klance
02-24-22, 12:19
I visited Delilah's Den a few years ago and I ended up in a private room and FS was offered, but didn't have the money so I declined. Has anybody taken the offer for FS? What's it like there now? Last report was from 2021. P

HobbyMan9
02-25-22, 06:18
I visited Delilah's Den a few years ago and I ended up in a private room and FS was offered, but didn't have the money so I declined. Has anybody taken the offer for FS? What's it like there now? Last report was from 2021. PIt was so many yers ago the report wouldn't be worth the read, but yes. FS was had.

I haven't been there since the pandemic started though. I heard they changed their hours, I'm a dayshift guy, so it doesn; t work for me anymore.

Scream3000
03-03-22, 09:31
I visited Delilah's Den a few years ago and I ended up in a private room and FS was offered, but didn't have the money so I declined. Has anybody taken the offer for FS? What's it like there now? Last report was from 2021. PJust curious how much the stripper wanted for FS in the private room? Also, is there always an entrance fee? How much?

Klance
03-03-22, 11:28
Just curious how much the stripper wanted for FS in the private room? Also, is there always an entrance fee? How much?There was an cover charge and a drink minimum, but I can't recall all the details. I think FS would have been around $250. I cant recall if that number included her tip for FS on top of the charge for the VIP room. It might have been around $250 in total. It was several years ago, which is why I asked how it is there now. I want to say she wanted $140 to $150 additional.

It's not something you'd do if you want the best bang for the buck. Plus the VIP room doesn't last long so you'd have to get it up and get done pretty fast. If you're there anyway and have the itch and the money it's something to try once. If you're good with the ladies maybe you get the dancer to see you on her own time.

ScoobyDoo69
08-27-22, 14:52
Mixed reviews here on the first one. Obvious signs of usage from what I've seen but not much on performance. 2nd one, Kate, I've always wanted to see but no one talks about her. Non idea on the 3rd.Isn't the first pic Monica?

McKilla
09-14-22, 18:13
I visited Delilah's Den a few years ago and I ended up in a private room and FS was offered, but didn't have the money so I declined. Has anybody taken the offer for FS? What's it like there now? Last report was from 2021. PHaven't been there in months but yeah all those girls make their money on vips. Everything Will run you 100+ depending on the girl plus the hf. Rooms are nice size compare to most.

RockHardy
09-22-22, 16:39
So last Sunday night I took a chance on a visit to Main Event in Mays Landing.

Went in, 1 other customer, 2 overweight awful looking dancers, bartender is a skinny.

Homely girl in a bikini who at her poorly stocked bar was trying to get me a diet soda.

The the bouncer a large AA guy tells me he forgot to mention there was a $10 cover.

I told the bartender to forget about the soda and left.

Rain1393
09-26-22, 12:53
Haven't been there in months but yeah all those girls make their money on vips. Everything Will run you 100+ depending on the girl plus the hf. Rooms are nice size compare to most.Is this in AC? The listing online says it's closed down.

Bear123
01-13-23, 09:05
So does anyone know why this bar is closed down?

J Richard
01-13-23, 11:59
So does anyone know why this bar is closed down?I just asked the same question in SJ page.

Went past there yesterday, the first time in the area for a few months. Sign was on, but closed up tight.

Jaggerish
01-19-23, 21:46
Their Facebook page says The Main Event in Mays Landing is reopening on Valentine's Day.

Jaggerish
02-14-23, 19:50
I drove past the Main Event today (February 14) and the front door is no longer boarded shut. Plus their Facebook page says they're reopening tonight. It will still be booze and bikini. I miss the days when it was nude.

Wooly
02-14-23, 21:10
I drove past the Main Event today (February 14) and the front door is no longer boarded shut. Plus their Facebook page says they're reopening tonight. It will still be booze and bikini. I miss the days when it was nude.No establishment selling booze in New Jersey may legally have nude or even topless entertainment.

Jaggerish
02-15-23, 00:58
No establishment selling booze in New Jersey may legally have nude or even topless entertainment.I know. I was referring to the days when it was nude and a juice bar.

J Richard
03-01-23, 18:30
Can anyone confirm the Main Event hours?

FB says they open at 4 everyday. I was thinking this late for a Friday. Thinking they would be open in the afternoon.

But also their page has not been updates, so that is the reason for the question.

I was planning on hitting the weed store (pun intended) that some entertainment on Friday afternoon.

Jaggerish
03-07-23, 00:36
Can anyone confirm the Main Event hours?

FB says they open at 4 everyday. I was thinking this late for a Friday. Thinking they would be open in the afternoon.

But also their page has not been updates, so that is the reason for the question.

I was planning on hitting the weed store (pun intended) that some entertainment on Friday afternoon.The last time I looked at their Facebook page they said they were open from 4 pm until midnight. The Ultimate Strip Club List (TUSCL), might have more information.

Jaggerish
03-14-24, 14:04
It's been over a year since I've received a text from Sage, and her FB page is equally dormant. Any updates? I've Googled her under her real name and last known address and came up empty.

Sun Bather Bob
03-15-24, 07:38
It's been over a year since I've received a text from Sage, and her FB page is equally dormant. Any updates? I've Googled her under her real name and last known address and came up empty.No idea what ever happened to her. She was fun in the back room.

Jaggerish
03-15-24, 16:44
No idea what ever happened to her. She was fun in the back room.Last night, I had a dream about big tit, tattooed, Brandy (black panther on her calf) who also worked there. She was another one of my favorites.

AHarris1
03-17-24, 07:05
Last night, I had a dream about big tit, tattooed, Brandy (black panther on her calf) who also worked there. She was another one of my favorites.In your dream, was Brandy returning anytime soon?

Jaggerish
03-17-24, 13:31
In your dream, was Brandy returning anytime soon?I wish! The last I heard she was a waitress at a diner. By the time I heard the news she had already gone or else I would have visited her. We always got along well.