PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MordRede
07-27-21, 11:57
I know NH is pretty rough up in the Upper Valley for this, cops really cracked down in the Lebanon area, but Claremont is a bit ummm low grade I guess you would say. With that said, does anyone know if any chicks here? Even Girls who don't walk around. I'm like 15 min from there and my only option is Brattleboro and Burlington.

TimLuvsTits69
07-29-21, 18:48
OK, so today around 1, in-between rain, I'm on the street across from Market basket in Portsmouth waiting to cross the street to go go into the MB plaza, there is a girl in the median holding a cardboard sign, I was like. OK, I'm asking her if she wants to earn some money. As I'm sitting there waiting for a green light, she starts to walk away. I look to see where she is walking and there was a dude in a small blue SUV with his window down calling her over. She goes to his window, then goes around to the passenger side, I'm now in the parking lot watching this, she gets in and he goes around the back of the store, I give it a cpl of minutes then drive around the back of the store, I see the SUV pulled into an area and his back windows are tinted. I drive back around through the plaza, find a spot in the back of the lot and park, as I get to the front of the store about to go in, I see the SUV pulling up in front of the other entrance and her getting out. He drove straight down the front of the store as I watched, then went into the store, I saw her in the front of the store, she was nasty looking AF but anyway. She had some bills in her hand, looked like a 20 and a 5 or a 20 and a 10. First off, thanks Bro, for taking me to school and showing me how its done but my question is, in this situation, what do you start with? Offering 20,30? Now that I saw how this fellow monger did this, I'm def going to ask next time I see a female holding a sign.

BB1920
08-17-21, 03:56
Any news on where to find someone in this area??

SlimPickenz802
09-23-23, 02:07
Found myself in Claremont at the Walmart Thursday evening around 7:30 pm. Observed a semi cute spinner helping herself to several items in the store, shelf directly into the bag she was carrying. She was wearing a tight pair of faded black jeans and a gray hoodie. Long straight hair and a bit ragged looking but kinda cute. Made eye contact a couple times before going about my business. Pay for my stuff and head out to my truck. She's walking between cars near where I'm parked. I get to my truck and throw my stuff in the back and as I turn to go to my door she's standing there and asks me if I can spare a few bucks. I gave her 10 bucks and ask if she needs a ride. Asks me if I'm heading towards Windsor to which I say not really the direction I'm going but sure. Actually heading to Burlington but she didn't need to know that. She hops in and away we go. Small talk and I let her know if she could use some extra money I might be willing to help her out. Bingo! She agrees to give me some road head along the way for 40 bucks. Have her take off her hoodie to reveal little a-cup with eraser tip nips. Had junior out and standing at attention by the time we got on the interstate. Gives a great BJ that I'd give a solid 8. Didn't rush, nice technique and didn't flinch when I busted. Stayed on task until I was done. Didn't swallow which was disappointing but didn't dwell on it. Doesn't have a phone. Said her name was Lacey and lives in Claremont. Told her I'd love to meet up again and asked how to get a hold of her. She gave me a devilish smile and said she shops at Walmart regularly.