PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Longjblues
06-21-10, 10:52
New Strip Club???????

Any info on "Madi Gras North" @ Gilford, NH??????
I have noticed a few ads by Jenna and Alli referencing that they would be in the Laconia area stripping for "Bike Week". However, I wasn't aware of any strip clubs up in NH.

Anyone with any info?

Here is a review I found when I googled the name and the town, but I sorta doubt its open yet. I'm thinking the review was posted by someone connected to the club:
http://*******.com/26zwlqb tiny url

Here is the thread where someone mentioned "MadiGraNorth" (last post in thread):
http://www.clreviews.com********sho...p?t=5060&page=3 forums slash showthread

Jill/Ally/Blonde's ad:
http://*******.com/2347jop tiny url

Jenna's ad:
http://*******.com/2da6vz4 tiny url

I also googled the Springfield Club, which supposedly is owned by same entity. A few self serving reviews, but little else.

Bbeg1
06-21-10, 17:17
I have been told that a club from Springfield, Mass is going to open at the old Kings Grant Inn on 11B. Do not know the status

Lateraelus
07-19-10, 09:36
I have been told that a club from Springfield, Mass is going to open at the old Kings Grant Inn on 11B. Do not know the statusAny update?

bankwalker50
07-20-10, 16:04
I have been told that a club from Springfield, Mass is going to open at the old Kings Grant Inn on 11B. Do not know the statusIt's up and running and open from noon until late (1:00 AM?) 7 days a week. I've been twice. Ladies friendly and don't mind being touched, but the bouncer nails you if he sees you, and he had good eyes in my case. Semi-private dance is $20. Upstairs, where we used to have more fun, is not yet open at all. Food served on weekends only. Location at junction of 11C and 11B.

Trypt
09-05-12, 09:51
Had an opportunity to pay this place a visit on a recent Tuesday evening. Got there just before 6pm. Minutes after I entered without any door charge, someone came to man the entrance and begin collecting. Tuesday is $2 door, $2 steaks, $2 table dances and 2-for-1 VIP.

There were about 10 people sitting in chairs around the stage, maybe another 6 customers and 2 girls at the bar, and 1 girl sitting in a row of seats in front of the bar on the floor that face the stage. A black girl wearing glasses was dancing. Her face was pretty but she had a few extra pounds around the midsection. The place wasn't busy considering its size. It holds a 2nd smaller stage, lots of tables and comfy seats. It's a nice place.

I sat at the stage to get some up close viewing. The dancers give tipping customers plenty of extra attention. They do a 2 song set with only the top coming off. They also have to wear "pasties", but you have to look pretty close to see the mostly transparent device that is only as large as their areola.

I sat for 3 dancers. 1) Tall, very thin and toned, dark hair up off shoulders, no tattoos, small perky beautiful breasts and gorgeous model face. 2) Shorter, long brown / blonde permed hair, fake but very nice tits, shapely legs and ass, nicely tanned, bedroom eyes. 3) Very tall, athletic, tattoo along one side of her body that looked good on her even tho I don't care for tattoos on girls. I would rate the quality of the dancers at 8, but take into account that I have very high standards.

After this they called all 8 or so dancers out for a showcase. They gather together, parade out on stage so you can see them all, and then they come out onto the floor to sell you a calendar and a VIP dance. I liked the tanned girl with the bedroom eyes and she caught me gazing at her. So she came over, grabbed me, and off we went to the VIP room. Paid $40 to the doorman and he gave her only $20 of that. Ouch!

The walls of the VIP room have nice seating sections with dividers between them that offer enough privacy from someone who may be right next to you. But it wasn't very full. The lighting could be a little better but you expect it to be dark. For my $40, I got a 2 dance set. Lots of contact, both receiving and giving. A couple times she stood on my seat with her legs on either side of me and rubbed her crotch and her ass in my face. I thoroughly enjoyed it! She asked if I wanted her to continue and I agreed for a 3rd dance. Not only did I want that dance, but I also felt that she deserved more than just $20 for her performance. When I tried to pay her another $20 after the dance, she refused telling me I had to pay the doorman. On the way out he tells me it's $30 for that extra dance and he keeps $10 of it.

I sat back down at the stage for a short bit. The waitress wasn't coming by to take a drink order and I wasn't going to pay another $40 for a VIP dance so I left after spending a little over an hour there. It's a nice place, but a little pricey if you want to spend the entire evening and get several VIP dances.

The Antagonist
09-06-12, 19:32
I put a review in the Manchester section and was corrected that it belonged here so here it is IT SUCKED! That's it thank you for your time.

ThatGuy23
09-26-12, 22:03
Not sure where exactly to put this, because this place is not a strip club but an adult store with an area where you can go into a booth and watch a girl strip (and more?) through a closed circuit television. Yeah. Sounds lame to me, too. Except for the girl that was working Monday night. Wow. I never thought I'd pay for that booth, but if I had had more time, I would have. Young blonde with what looked like HUGE naturals. Just my type. Beautiful.

FootFiend
10-28-12, 23:37
I put a review in the Manchester section and was corrected that it belonged here so here it is IT SUCKED! That's it thank you for your time.I've been a couple of times now. Not staying very long either time. I'm guessing this club offers NO incentives to come back based on your review? I head out to Detroit several times a year and they know how to have fun at the clubs. It's better than RI from what I can tell.

FootFiend
11-28-12, 02:12
Stopped in today as I had an hour to kill. I really have no idea how this place stays in business. Unless I'm just not catching it on the right time / day. The place is always dead. And the ladies that are around offer NOTHING to get excited about. Most hang by themselves or take off to their changing room. 3song dance rotation. Met a visitor today from Altanta. She stated this was the most saddest / slowest club she has ever worked in. I told her the action in this place was bad, but as observers, you can't beat the $2Tuesday deals on drinks. If she wanted to make any real money in the NE area, she would have to head south to RI or even CT. She mentioned that she heard things about the clubs in RI, I told her it was true. And regardless if she did or di not partake in those activities, those that didn't would still benefit from the crowds that go there. I was at the stage, she was dancing. She told me to head to a couch and she would join me. I did as I was told (hoping beyond hope she would let on that we could have some fun) , but she took off with another observer that was with her when I first walked in. By the time she returned, I had to jet. I have been in there several times now, have not gone back to the VIP room and really have no confirmation that anything else besides a closer table dance is available back there. I just have to assume that NOTHING does go on back there. Such a shame. I can only tell you that I have been spoiled by the clubs out in Detroit. I have not gone down to RI, but reading those post on that board, does not seem to match up with the quality, quantity and price from Detroit. Maybe some day.

One can only hope.

FootFiend
03-06-13, 00:48
Stopped in there again today. Met a dancer. I got the impression that something might be available if you head to the secluded room. There is the Lap Dance area which I was told it was a Lap dance. Then you could rent a room (somewhat pricey) and the girls is part of the deal. What happens in these rooms, again not sure. I guess I'll guess have to take one for the team one of these days

Trypt
12-20-13, 20:29
I've been in the lap dance room a few times and never got anything close to an offer of sex. In addition to paying the girl, you'll also have to pay the bouncer to get into the room. The booths are more private than getting a dance out in the main room, but depending on the girl you may not get much more action. I've had genuine lap dances and others that were more air than rubbing against me. I've had a few that let me touch them and others who pushed my hands away. I haven't been in recently, so let me know if things have got better and maybe I'll go back.

Stopped in there again today. Met a dancer. I got the impression that something might be available if you head to the secluded room. There is the Lap Dance area which I was told it was a Lap dance. Then you could rent a room (somewhat pricey) and the girls is part of the deal. What happens in these rooms, again not sure. I guess I'll guess have to take one for the team one of these days