PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ArchersTarget
02-18-11, 17:39
Has anyone tried the new massage place in salem on main st. They advertise on CL every day and it says a massage designed for men which caught my attention. Any info would help.

Member #4196
02-28-11, 16:08
Saw this ad in NH CL therapeutic.

Grand openning! Best asian bodywork (somersworth nh 03878)

-

Date: 2011-02-27, 11:16PM EST.

Reply to: serv-7dycb-2238390265@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

-

Be invited to experience the ultimate massage journey for the Mind, Body and Soul.

We offer Swedish, deep tissue, reflexology, couple's massage

Shower available

Call for appointment 347-654-6090

347 is a NYC area code.

Called 3-4 times today with no answer.

Not too sure about locating here but will continue to track this one down

Too Risky
03-07-11, 23:27
Has anyone tried the new massage place in salem on main st. They advertise on CL every day and it says a massage designed for men which caught my attention. Any info would help.Strictly legit. Good massage very professional not sure why they post on craigs. They are new so probably trying to get customers without advertising.

ARegularGuy
03-16-11, 09:52
Visited recently. When I arrived near her location it was,"she getting food, I call you in ten minutes". Another call from me she says,"only five minutes, I call you." Being in a bit of a rush I head out for my plan B then, after another 10 minutes she calls,"You come back," she says and WTF, I go for it. After arriving I have trouble finding the place, its in a large apartment complex. Okay, skipping forward, she answers the door and shows me to a bedroom nicely set up with a real massage table, candle light / dim light, pretty nice but I'm not impressed. I didn't expect the girl in the picture but this lady is even close to 22, or 106 lbs, more like 48 and 150 lbs with large flat droopy tits that I can make out from her somewhat revealing and sheer attire. I ask about doing 1/2 hour, she says "70 dolla" and "how much is one hour?" I say. She says "70 dolla plus tip, how much you tip?" I say,"it all depends." I start to put my jacket back on and she says,"1/2 hour 50." I can tell that the whole menu is available but I have zero interest in doing this old lady. I say no thanks and she offers 40 plus 100 tip. I say "sorry, not interested" and leave. In hind sight, I think the delay was for her to put on make up and get ready, there was no one else in the apartment that I could tell and I was really counting on a 20 something hottie. Not at this place.

ARG.

Here is the BP ad:

I'm 22 yrs old around 5'4" 106lbs.

I'm very classy, Tender, charming and always sweet.

I'm the girl you always dream for.

This is my real picture, Real me.

If you don't want miss me, call me now.

Call for app only.

I'm Independent.

Call me now. 0236.

True Hobbiest
03-17-11, 09:26
Hey ARG,

Don't feel too bad, this broad almost got me twice, different apartments both times. She usually works with a partner same build, age and looks. The first time the wrong head head prevailed but I got out of there with only a dropping 30 bucks, second time I laughed and left so fast she yelled at me. They / she has been at this for over ten years.

Live, learn and laugh it off,

TH.

Visited recently. When I arrived near her location it was,"she getting food, I call you in ten minutes". Another call from me she says,"only five minutes, I call you." Being in a bit of a rush I head out for my plan B then, after another 10 minutes she calls,"You come back," she says and WTF, I go for it. After arriving I have trouble finding the place, its in a large apartment complex. Okay, skipping forward, she answers the door and shows me to a bedroom nicely set up with a real massage table, candle light / dim light, pretty nice but I'm not impressed. I didn't expect the girl in the picture but this lady is even close to 22, or 106 lbs, more like 48 and 150 lbs with large flat droopy tits that I can make out from her somewhat revealing and sheer attire. I ask about doing 1/2 hour, she says "70 dolla" and "how much is one hour?" I say. She says "70 dolla plus tip, how much you tip?" I say,"it all depends." I start to put my jacket back on and she says,"1/2 hour 50." I can tell that the whole menu is available but I have zero interest in doing this old lady. I say no thanks and she offers 40 plus 100 tip. I say "sorry, not interested" and leave. In hind sight, I think the delay was for her to put on make up and get ready, there was no one else in the apartment that I could tell and I was really counting on a 20 something hottie. Not at this place.

ARG.

Here is the BP ad:

I'm 22 yrs old around 5'4" 106lbs.

I'm very classy, Tender, charming and always sweet.

I'm the girl you always dream for.

This is my real picture, Real me.

If you don't want miss me, call me now.

Call for app only.

I'm Independent.

Call me now. 0236.

Jack A Dogov
05-07-11, 12:46
Visited Cindy again recently. She really looked great and she told me she'd been hitting the gym. I always thought she had a nice body but it was a little firmer in the right places this time and it was very fun to explore. As always, good conversation, good massage, good tease, good ending (HJ only). She stripped completely for the ending and full roaming was allowed. She offered a shower afterwards which I accepted and then I was on my way after a nice goodbye hug. I was there about an hour and fifteen minutes.

She mentioned she would be offering a 4 hand massage the following week with a friend of hers to her trusted repeat clients. Unfortunately my schedule didn't allow me to partake. Wondering if anyone here did and how it was?

After this visit on my drive home I found myself wondering why I don't visit her more often. She's nice, and the price is right and I always feel great after I visit. Aside from having a limited budget, I really couldn't think of a good reason. 100/40

Marklvgolf
05-08-11, 09:52
Is this the same Cindy that posts on backpage? I would love to find someone good in Nashua.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-by-cindy/2125886

Visited Cindy again recently. She really looked great and she told me she'd been hitting the gym. I always thought she had a nice body but it was a little firmer in the right places this time and it was very fun to explore. As always, good conversation, good massage, good tease, good ending (HJ only). She stripped completely for the ending and full roaming was allowed. She offered a shower afterwards which I accepted and then I was on my way after a nice goodbye hug. I was there about an hour and fifteen minutes.

She mentioned she would be offering a 4 hand massage the following week with a friend of hers to her trusted repeat clients. Unfortunately my schedule didn't allow me to partake. Wondering if anyone here did and how it was?

After this visit on my drive home I found myself wondering why I don't visit her more often. She's nice, and the price is right and I always feel great after I visit. Aside from having a limited budget, I really couldn't think of a good reason. 100/40

Member #4196
05-09-11, 10:52
Is this the same Cindy that posts on backpage? I would love to find someone good in Nashua.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-by-cindy/2125886

That is her and she is a winna!

Iamme Iam
05-12-11, 15:37
Saw this ad:

Feeling Knotty?.

Is work kicking your butt? Girlfriend doesn't get it? I provide an awesome skin on skin body glide-so relaxing, yet tantalizing at the same time! I am sincere and reliable with girl next door good looks and plenty of energy. Older gentlemen and mature over 30's preferred. Thank you! Please call me *82 9 seven 8 873-six-nine-nine-4. (Blocked calls and text are never answered).

Any info on this? I have only had a few "body glides" before, wondered if this is an accurate description of her activities.

Posting to the forum, or a private message is fine, which ever you feel comfortable with.

Dash Riprocks
05-13-11, 04:00
That is her and she is a winna!Agreed, Cindy is a sweetheart.

Shilo
05-16-11, 18:38
Strictly legit. Good massage very professional not sure why they post on craigs. They are new so probably trying to get customers without advertising.This place was just closed by LE and the owner was arrested.

Just saw the story on Channel 4 news.

Rito1
05-16-11, 19:47
2 women arrested in 'Operation Bunny Ranch'

Updated: Monday. 16 May 2011, 12:34 PM EDT.

Published : Monday. 16 May 2011, 12:18 PM EDT.

SALEM, N. H. (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston. Com). A police raid at ETEA Weight Loss Spa in Salem, N. H, on Friday resulted in the arrests of two women.

L B. 47, of Salem, N. H, and S C. 39, of Derry, N. H, were charged with prostitution and other related offenses.

After a two-week investigation dubbed "Operation Bunny Ranch," Salem Detectives with the assistance of the Salem NH Health Officer, raided the spa at 282 Main St, and took the owner and one other employee into custody on warrants.

The investigation began in early May when police received reports of sexual conduct taking place at the end of massages. Also reported was that massages were being performed by untrained and unlicensed masseuses.

It is alleged that these services, and employment to perform these services, were advertised on Craigslist and Backpage. Com.

Police say the owner of the spa was training new employees and showing them how to perform the sex act on the massage customers.

The spa was served a cease and desist order from the Salem Health Department and the State of NH Licensing Board will be forwarded the information as well.

During the arrests, $4, 800 in cash was found on the masseuse who said it was "tip money." Both suspects were released pending arraignment in Salem District Court.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/crime_files/mug_shots/2-women-arrested-in-operation-bunny-ranch-20110516

Stevez39
05-17-11, 09:45
2 women arrested in 'Operation Bunny Ranch'

Updated: Monday. 16 May 2011, 12:34 PM EDT.

Published : Monday. 16 May 2011, 12:18 PM EDT.

SALEM, N. H. (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston. Com). A police raid at ETEA Weight Loss Spa in Salem, N. H, on Friday resulted in the arrests of two women.

L B. 47, of Salem, N. H, and S C. 39, of Derry, N. H, were charged with prostitution and other related offenses.

After a two-week investigation dubbed "Operation Bunny Ranch," Salem Detectives with the assistance of the Salem NH Health Officer, raided the spa at 282 Main St, and took the owner and one other employee into custody on warrants.

The investigation began in early May when police received reports of sexual conduct taking place at the end of massages. Also reported was that massages were being performed by untrained and unlicensed masseuses.

It is alleged that these services, and employment to perform these services, were advertised on Craigslist and Backpage. Com.

Police say the owner of the spa was training new employees and showing them how to perform the sex act on the massage customers.

The spa was served a cease and desist order from the Salem Health Department and the State of NH Licensing Board will be forwarded the information as well.

During the arrests, $4, 800 in cash was found on the masseuse who said it was "tip money." Both suspects were released pending arraignment in Salem District Court.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/crime_files/mug_shots/2-women-arrested-in-operation-bunny-ranch-20110516Not too bright leaving 4800. In cash hanging around.

Alot of HJ for nothing!

Exclient
11-07-11, 01:44
Was quoted $120 for the hour. That's the largest fee I ever heard of! Is it strictly legit? Is there ANYTHING that can be done here?

Anyone ever? Please pm me if so. Will be in town tomorrow night.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-relax-100-best-and-asian-cozy-bodywork-22/18724921

_Best Asian Bodywork______! 9733; !

•————————————————•

Excellent bodywork clean comfortable.

Best way to relax your body and your soul.

Cool & cozy private room area

•————————————————•

OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.

* 8:00AM— 3:00 AM *

Call # 401-649-9087 #

TRAVELING ON I-93: FOLLOW I-93 TO PELHAM Road, EXIT #2

Located in Salem, NH03079

Jack A Dogov
12-26-11, 23:01
Well after several great visits with Cindy I had two really lackluster ones in a row. She just seemed to be going through the motions. The last time she also rushed and cut my time short by 10 minutes or so and. Well. Her hygiene could have been better. Most likely I won't return. Too bad as she used to be really good. ($100)

Drivin for Fun
02-01-12, 17:07
I tried Cindy's number several times, and got the "no longer in service" message. Either she has a new phone or has left the area. If anyone would like to PM me her new number, I will TOFTT just for fun, since I always enjoyed being with her.

Thanks,

Drivin

AmpExplorer
06-12-12, 13:09
Any info on recurring ad on CL.

"southern Nh"

Asian body rubs. Ph Number ends in 9906.

Tried calling just get no answer and sent to voice mail that doesn't work.

Any good reports or feedback?

Appreciate any info.

AsianLPGAfan
06-19-12, 20:26
Any info on recurring ad on CL.

"southern Nh"

Asian body rubs. Ph Number ends in 9906.

Tried calling just get no answer and sent to voice mail that doesn't work.

Any good reports or feedback?

Appreciate any info.I do not know how a new customer could get an appointment either?

I tried reaching Johnny in past. No luck either.

I m guessing it is typical Aamp or AMP set up.

RTF I think there are reviews from Johnny's gals I ve read in the past

Stevez39
07-15-12, 14:22
Marian Massage Grand Opening. $10 Off (Milford)

We are national and New Hampshire state licensed massage professionals and have been working as massage therapists for almost 20 years. We worked as acupuncture therapists in Beijing, China for many years prior to massage therapy. We specialize in deep tissue massage with Chinese Tui-Na techniques, hot stone massage, food, and facial massage, helping to ease fatigue and chronic pain. We are located on 125 Nashua St, across from the gas station. Please call (603) 554-8604 and mention "Craigslist" for a $10 discount!

This place is 100% legit! I stopped in and got the best massage I ever had. Marion is a professional. She is probably 50 and knows what she is doing. After she got thru with me a HE was the last thing on my mind. She puts you in a large room with a petition. 65 house. 20 tip. I will go back.

NewAgain
07-16-12, 14:06
Although I am glad you made the report. This is the USA Sex Guide. LOL good report tho.

We are national and New Hampshire state licensed massage professionals and have been working as massage therapists for almost 20 years. We worked as acupuncture therapists in Beijing, China for many years prior to massage therapy. We specialize in deep tissue massage with Chinese Tui-Na techniques, hot stone massage, food, and facial massage, helping to ease fatigue and chronic pain. We are located on 125 Nashua St, across from the gas station. Please call (603) 554-8604 and mention "Craigslist" for a $10 discount!

This place is 100% legit! I stopped in and got the best massage I ever had. Marion is a professional. She is probably 50 and knows what she is doing. After she got thru with me a HE was the last thing on my mind. She puts you in a large room with a petition. 65 house. 20 tip. I will go back.

AsianLPGAfan
07-16-12, 18:08

This place is 100% legit! I stopped in and got the best massage I ever had. Marion is a professional. She is probably 50 and knows what she is doing. After she got thru with me a HE was the last thing on my mind. She puts you in a large room with a petition. 65 house. 20 tip. I will go back.At least you got a good massage. You may not have got HE but an excellent massage isn't easy to find.

More crappy massages with HE than excellent massages w / o HE out there.

Ronin357
07-19-12, 11:03
Not going into all the details, but its definetly worth it, and I'm really picky Its 88 on the road right off 93.

I hope it lasts.

NHughty
07-20-12, 16:23
Not going into all the details, but its definetly worth it, and I'm really picky Its 88 on the road right off 93.

I hope it lasts.If you chose not to go into all the details that's fine, but clearly you have chosen not to give any details (which is pretty much worthless).

How but general info, (ie set-up, parking, shower / TS, number of therapists available.) sure would make the post more credible and less like a self-post?

AsianLPGAfan
07-25-12, 17:53
If you chose not to go into all the details that's fine, but clearly you have chosen not to give any details (which is pretty much worthless).

How but general info, (ie set-up, parking, shower / TS, number of therapists available.) sure would make the post more credible and less like a self-post?We don't need to speak in code. Believe me, also thinking "you want to keep a place UTR' " is also counter productive too.

We are guys with the cash our business is wanted. The service will be provided or it's business won't sustain.

In RTF land you can see reports reading like auditions for penthouse forum.

Simple descriptions as "good parking" attractive lady or not, decent TS or massage,"clean" place.

And ultimately "left happy" can provide enough info others here can decide TOFT for themselves.

Rule43
07-26-12, 09:39
I'd been thinking of writing a report on the place at 88 in southern NH, but I was reluctant to do so for reasons that I'd be happy to share via PM with any member who has posted a few reviews (and I've already discussed this with one senior member). However, others have begun to post messages about this place, which has also started to post ads at BP bodyrubs, so it's not exactly UTR. Therefore, I think it would be appropriate to provide the general info that was requested:

LOCATION: It's in a strip mall with a couple of other businesses. It took me a while to find it on my first visit, because my GPS didn't get the location quite right. If you're coming from I-93, it's just past the post office on the right. It's possible to park in a location that's less visible from the road, but if I lived in this town, I might worry about an acquaintance spotting my car in the lot.

STAFF: Several attractive ladies seem to work there (possibly only a couple at any given time) , and a guy who I think usually stays in a back room, but might come out to the front desk if the therapists are occupied.

ROOMS, SHOWER / TS: There are several rooms. All of them have walls that reach the ceiling, but one room had only a curtain instead of a real door. The downstairs room has a high-tech steam / water shower inside the room, which you can use at both the beginning and end of your session. There's a picture of it on their website. The website also shows a table shower, but I'm not sure whether this has been installed yet. If you want this room, it might be a good idea to call ahead.

SERVICES: Pretty good massage with no advance discussion of tips. It's quite possible that the lady will try to wangle a larger than customary gratuity at the end of the session. And in case you're wondering about that last remark, I don't believe this is a full-service establishment.

We don't need to speak in code. Believe me, also thinking "you want to keep a place UTR' " is also counter productive too.

We are guys with the cash our business is wanted. The service will be provided or it's business won't sustain.

In RTF land you can see reports reading like auditions for penthouse forum.

Simple descriptions as "good parking" attractive lady or not, decent TS or massage,"clean" place.

And ultimately "left happy" can provide enough info others here can decide TOFT for themselves.

Pats Fan1
07-26-12, 19:28
I stopped by for a visit. There were two at the counter, was quoted and paid $70 for hr. One of them Suzie, lead me to a room. It was already occupied (the door was closed) and a female voice respond in asian language. She took me to another room. She offered me a shower. I told her I preferred to shower after. It took me a few times of saying this to get her to understand. Maeanwhile I was undressing and getting on the table. Suzie is probably 40 ish in age. She is attractive and has a nice thin body. Flat stomach, long straight black hair, nice legs and butt. And perky natuural B cups.

She started the massage. It was very strong. Maybe the hardest massage I've ever had. It was very thorough and very therapeutic. No tease flip. But she did start to fondle the johnson and then HR. UTC and titty suck up top. OTC on bottom. She helped me clean up. A little more massage then she turned on the shower for me. She showed me the basics of control for Hot / Cold. Very nice shower. State of the art.

After I dressed and before I left she gave me a little tour of the TS area and sauna area that are under construction and coming soon. It is a very nice place. I tipped her 40. On the way out saw the 3rd therapist that was in the room before. She was the cutest and youngest of the 3. May have to take her for a spin.

Take Care,

PF

ArchersTarget
07-27-12, 11:32
Has anyone tried Nikki in Laconia that post every day for 2 hours for $200. Thats a good deal but I haven't seen any reviews on her and I would like to give her a try but it would be an hour drive to take one for the team so if antone has any info it would be helpfull. Thanks

Pats Fan1
07-27-12, 13:26
Has anyone tried Nikki in Laconia that post every day for 2 hours for $200. Thats a good deal but I haven't seen any reviews on her and I would like to give her a try but it would be an hour drive to take one for the team so if antone has any info it would be helpfull. ThanksLast summer I did research on her and found reviews for her on another website. She had a different name back then. I want to say her reviews were in th 5-6 range for both looks and performance. So I decided to pass. $200 is a lot of scratch for avg performance and looks.

Good Luck PF

Ronin357
07-27-12, 16:51
She's been posting for a long time, I to was thinking about here. Then I saw on another board (not sure which one) that she was a wack job, anyway that was just one persons opinion but I still haven't tried, let us know if you TOFTT.

Thanks

Has anyone tried Nikki in Laconia that post every day for 2 hours for $200. Thats a good deal but I haven't seen any reviews on her and I would like to give her a try but it would be an hour drive to take one for the team so if antone has any info it would be helpfull. Thanks

Member #5221
07-27-12, 18:54
Has anyone tried Nikki in Laconia that post every day for 2 hours for $200. Thats a good deal but I haven't seen any reviews on her and I would like to give her a try but it would be an hour drive to take one for the team so if antone has any info it would be helpfull. ThanksWhere is the establishment in Laconia? Did not know there was one?

ArchersTarget
07-28-12, 08:49
Where is the establishment in Laconia? Did not know there was one?She works out of her home.

JoeMuckInFutch
07-31-12, 17:42
I stopped by for a visit. There were two at the counter, was quoted and paid $70 for hr. One of them Suzie, lead me to a room. It was already occupied (the door was closed) and a female voice respond in asian language. She took me to another room. She offered me a shower. I told her I preferred to shower after. It took me a few times of saying this to get her to understand. Maeanwhile I was undressing and getting on the table. Suzie is probably 40 ish in age. She is attractive and has a nice thin body. Flat stomach, long straight black hair, nice legs and butt. And perky natuural B cups.

She started the massage. It was very strong. Maybe the hardest massage I've ever had. It was very thorough and very therapeutic. No tease flip. But she did start to fondle the johnson and then HR. UTC and titty suck up top. OTC on bottom. She helped me clean up. A little more massage then she turned on the shower for me. She showed me the basics of control for Hot / Cold. Very nice shower. State of the art.

After I dressed and before I left she gave me a little tour of the TS area and sauna area that are under construction and coming soon. It is a very nice place. I tipped her 40. On the way out saw the 3rd therapist that was in the room before. She was the cutest and youngest of the 3. May have to take her for a spin.

Take Care,

PFI had an almost identical experience with the same woman today. Only thing I'd disagree about is her age, probably 50s, but the body was firm and those Bees were still perky. I'm guessing Chinese rather than Korean, not that it really matters. She also showed me the TS construction area. This is a nice facility and I won't hesitate to return.

SMS 54
08-08-12, 00:37
Where is the establishment in Laconia? Did not know there was one?I have no first hand information to offer- I do remember reading a review or 2 on her on the site that went away (CLR). I remember something about her being somewhat of a whack job as indicated in a previous post. I also remember someone saying that she required you to show a picture ID upon arrival, and takes down the info.

I did call her one night rather late, and the call went to VM and I did not leave a message. The next day she called my phone during the middle of the day, while I was driving, and I just told her I was busy, and did not follow up.

The fact that she advertises every day, and sometimes more than once a day, for such a long time, makes me think she does not offer enough value to gain some repeat clientele.

Member #5684
08-11-12, 01:01
Had some time free time resently, so I figured I'd try Aqua Therapy. Went to the door and was greeted by a very pretty Asian girl. She was the youngest of the three, but could not do massage due to an issue with her wrist. Paid the house fee and went into a private room down the hall. Here I met LiLi. I'm guessing Korean and in her 40's. Got an amazing massage, probably the best I've had yet. Very hard technique and very thorough. I'd go back just for that, but I did get more too. A very nice HR and a good amount of OTC with some UTC thrown in there. After the HR I was cleaned up and another 10 mins of massage was given. Was rewarded with a quick second HR after some persistent pleases. Not sure if I over tipped, but I tipped double what I normally would since I left happy happy. Felt like it was the right thing to do. Awsome time and I will be back.

Stevez39
08-11-12, 15:10
I recently visited this MP for the first time. It is very clean and professional looking. I would not suspect that any extras would be available. As the previous post mention I saw the younger lady with the perky boobs, but she was not available. I got Lili instead.

She gives a very good massage. I had to tell her to lighten up on the pressure. I do not like a hard massage. She knows what she is doing on the massage table. The tease and feather type tease was very well done. After the flip I did not last to much longer.

Plenty of OTC, I did not try much more on my first visit. Damage was house plus 40 for the HR.

Nice experience, I will go back to continue the quest.

Ridgid
08-13-12, 14:00
Last week I tried this place. I had a hard time finding it due to many un-numbered buildings nearby. I only had time for a 30minute session and drew a nice looking older (40ish) woman w / nice bees. Started with a decent massage, then a very nice tease. On the flip she started on my chest and worked her way down. She removed her top after I asked, and gave me a very nice HR. Will definately go back for longer massage next time I'm in the area. Tipped 40 and she seemed pleased.

ProfBy
08-14-12, 13:47
I just got denied here today. Not sure what I did wrong, I said "do you do down there"? Pointing to the spot. She said "please, don't make trouble" What gives? Anyway the massage was good but really having trouble understanding what I could have done wrong. Also, its a bit embarrassing thinking that I was asking for something they don't do. Perhaps she just thinks I'm a sucker? I think this was the same lady that was posted about earlier but I'm a poor judge of age. She said she was from China.

StoryLand
08-16-12, 11:19
I just got denied here today. Not sure what I did wrong, I said "do you do down there"? Pointing to the spot. She said "please, don't make trouble" What gives? Anyway the massage was good but really having trouble understanding what I could have done wrong. Also, its a bit embarrassing thinking that I was asking for something they don't do. Perhaps she just thinks I'm a sucker? I think this was the same lady that was posted about earlier but I'm a poor judge of age. She said she was from China.It is nice place and best therapeutic around. Any other information just a noise, people don't have much things to do rather than post their imagination and fantasy here at home. Oh well, free speech right? Sorry if I offend anyone.

Trypt
09-01-12, 21:05
Finally got a chance to try this place out today after giving up trying to find it once before. Contrary to what my GPS kept telling me, it is NOT located in a strip mall. Coming from 93, it is AFTER the post office.

Was greeted by a papasan who said there would be a 15-20 minute wait. Told him I'd be back in a half hour and he took my name. Came back and was greeted by a pretty young asian girl. No sign of anyone else. I don't think papasan was giving a massage.

Massage was pretty good. Moderate pressure working my neck, shoulders, back, buttocks, legs. No teasing and a couple phone interruptions. OTC was allowed, but her layered outfit made it difficult. After the flip, had to ask a couple different ways before she finally understood what I wanted. She alternated technique a few times and quickly figured out how I like it. Nice warm towel cleanup, some additional massage on the neck and head and I was feeling like a new man! Definitely will return.

JohnJr1
09-06-12, 16:05
I had thought about seeing this one mainly because if the age (I don't like them too young) but a couple things turned me off. 1) I read somewhere she looks older in person in a worn out sort of way and just isn't all that attractive to begin with. 2) As mentioned, she is not new to this yet still posts everyday and always seems to have some kind of a special which to me is an indication that she is not a pleasure to be with. I saved myselt the trip and the $$!

I have no first hand information to offer- I do remember reading a review or 2 on her on the site that went away (CLR). I remember something about her being somewhat of a whack job as indicated in a previous post. I also remember someone saying that she required you to show a picture I'd upon arrival, and takes down the info.

I did call her one night rather late, and the call went to VM and I did not leave a message. The next day she called my phone during the middle of the day, while I was driving, and I just told her I was busy, and did not follow up.

The fact that she advertises every day, and sometimes more than once a day, for such a long time, makes me think she does not offer enough value to gain some repeat clientele.

Knottellin
09-20-12, 16:56
Tried this place recently and came away unimpressed. I paid the $70 / hr house fee and was then asked if I wanted a table shower. When I said yes I was informed that was another $20. I've never been asked to pay extra for a table shower before. I handed over the $20 thinking "This had better be good".

Turns out you have to walk back through the front, past the desk and the windows to go downstairs to the table shower. Not cool. Table shower was meh, no teasing. Massage and HE were uninspired. I won't be back.

R Lawrence
03-17-13, 17:34
They run their AD on BP under both Massage and Body Rubs! Since I live only 20 Miniutes from their location, and the March Special is $45/1 hour I called, then did a walk-in since the girl said Sundays are slow. The first girl asked for the fee, counted it and then said what about the tip. I replied, no service yet, no tip needed! Next I asked where the other 2 girls were?

She sent them in the room one at a time. One of them spoke with very broken Asian accent, faster that an AK 47 can empty a full ammo clip, and she reeked of Garlic. The other was more demure and soft spoken, Mi Mi, was her name.

I picked Mi Mi. The room we met in was Newly and Tastefully decorated, as was the entire facility. Soft music was playing and the lighting was soft also. Atmosphere was a 10 out of 10.

We move to Mi Mi's room, then she left so I could undress and lie on the table. She came back in a few minutes and asked you want Soft, Medium or Hard? We settled on Medium, and while her hands felt good it was not therapuetic by any stretch. I let Mi Mi know over the next few that I used to frequent Japan Spa at 1021 Broad in Prov, RI. And described in detail the sessions available down there including Boom Boom. She commented that I was a naughty boy and none of that was available at Tranquility. That did not deter my efforts, until persistance finally became futile.

While I kept reminding her what I was in search of she tactfully and always with a smile kept my hands where she thought they should be. Nice lady, very nice figure, attractive at least a 7 out of 10. I received the full hour!

Cost-$45? Hour I tipped $20. Good value at $45, probably not if it goes to $70 in April.

Been there, done that, probably won't repeat! Patience and Repeats might yield more if you're lucky!

Sincerely, Russell Lawrence

JoeMuckInFutch
03-18-13, 19:39
They run their AD on BP under both Massage and Body Rubs! Since I live only 20 Miniutes from their location, and the March Special is $45/1 hour I called, then did a walk-in since the girl said Sundays are slow. The first girl asked for the fee, counted it and then said what about the tip. I replied, no service yet, no tip needed! Next I asked where the other 2 girls were?

She sent them in the room one at a time. One of them spoke with very broken Asian accent, faster that an AK 47 can empty a full ammo clip, and she reeked of Garlic. The other was more demure and soft spoken, Mi Mi, was her name.

I picked Mi Mi. The room we met in was Newly and Tastefully decorated, as was the entire facility. Soft music was playing and the lighting was soft also. Atmosphere was a 10 out of 10.

We move to Mi Mi's room, then she left so I could undress and lie on the table. She came back in a few minutes and asked you want Soft, Medium or Hard? We settled on Medium, and while her hands felt good it was not therapuetic by any stretch. I let Mi Mi know over the next few that I used to frequent Japan Spa at 1021 Broad in Prov, RI. And described in detail the sessions available down there including Boom Boom. She commented that I was a naughty boy and none of that was available at Tranquility. That did not deter my efforts, until persistance finally became futile.

While I kept reminding her what I was in search of she tactfully and always with a smile kept my hands where she thought they should be. Nice lady, very nice figure, attractive at least a 7 out of 10. I received the full hour!

Cost-$45? Hour I tipped $20. Good value at $45, probably not if it goes to $70 in April.

Been there, done that, probably won't repeat! Patience and Repeats might yield more if you're lucky!

Sincerely, Russell LawrenceRL, you just saved me a trip!

Richie B
07-07-13, 06:15
Booked an early morning appointment for "The Loft" on Craigslist. It's on the Plaistow / Haverhill line.

Drew Yu Yu, was assured that I would be pleased. Right down to business (massage was at the end, non-rushed).

I have dealt with this agency many times (Manchester, Salem / Methuen, Aqua.) She was very cute. Started by licking

Every part of my body, great form. Went to the bed to continue with that. CBJ, Mish to finish. She is here for 2 weeks

(started 7/2). I would recommend.

70/100.

Looks 8.

Performance 9

Member #5339
08-01-13, 01:37
Was wondering if anyone has TOFTT at Greenleaf in Portsmouth yet. Is it as solid as Aqua or DIY like the place in York?

Thanks

TheBurgRider
09-17-13, 11:33
I had thought about seeing this one mainly because if the age (I don't like them too young) but a couple things turned me off. 1) I read somewhere she looks older in person in a worn out sort of way and just isn't all that attractive to begin with. 2) As mentioned, she is not new to this yet still posts everyday and always seems to have some kind of a special which to me is an indication that she is not a pleasure to be with. I saved myselt the trip and the $$!Met up with her a couple weekends back, set up was easy. Quoted $ for an hour for full play. When driving up (a 45 minute trip) got a call back from her and was asked to pick up some rain wear in my travels as she did not realize she was out. No Problem, off I went. Once I got there faced a. 5 up sell which I declined after the quote on phone. Settled on massage and some oral play. Revenge was mine at the end, she was covered and not happy. I smiled all the way home. I can't tolerate those who waste time and aren't upfront, I had left promptly except I was horny and already invested in the drive. Previous posts about looking older in person are accurate and is a bit flaky. Nice body though, good skills and touch. Kind of reminds me of Kathy from the Worcester boards, just never shuts up. I'd have been much more aggravated had I not of blown it on her face and in her hair. Looks 5, body 8, attitude during 5, upsell 0, I won't return.

Sampox
09-17-13, 15:27
Was wondering if anyone has TOFTT at Greenleaf in Portsmouth yet. Is it as solid as Aqua or DIY like the place in York?

ThanksOther board, which is not always reliable, has a couple of good reviews. I would like to know as well as I may be in the are later this week.

Sampox
09-23-13, 20:06
Other board, which is not always reliable, has a couple of good reviews. I would like to know as well as I may be in the are later this week.Ok, I was in the area a few days ago and partook. Good visit. Believe the talent is transplanted from one or two places north of Boston that I used to visit. Clean, private room. Good session. All as expected. 70/50. Tipped a little extra for extra effort. Will repeat if back in the area.

RacinJunkie
11-04-13, 12:00
I made my first visit to aqua the other day. I drew Lucy nice body so so face. Massage was just OK nothing special. Had a nice time and finish. 70-40.

Orch13
11-26-13, 18:51
Only show in town in Newburyport is Merrimac. I was in town so got immediate appointment. What a pleasant surprise. The older gal who I had seen before was replaced by a younger Joanna. Got a nice massage with some fantastic light tease for 10 minutes pre flip. The HE was a 9 as the boy have never gotten so much attention and she was in no hurry.

On the plus side, she told me that Greenleaf in Portsmouth is under the same owner and that she works there 1-2 weeks a month.

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH 13.

Rule43
11-30-13, 12:41
I haven't seen any reports on this new place in Salem, so I thought I would give it a try. It's located on the second floor of a professional office building a few minutes from I-93. The receptionist was non-asian, which is a bit unusual in my experience, but perhaps that helps to prevent any language-related communication problems with clients calling to make an appointment.

Very nice inside with multiple treatment rooms located along the main corridor. The room was clean and private, with hooks on the wall for your clothing, and a terry robe hanging on one of the hooks.

It all seemed very professional. That made me wonder whether this was really the kind of place that most of you are seeking, but I stopped wondering when my therapist entered and greeted me with a quick peck on the cheek. Nice massage with a very pleasant ending in a session that lasted the full 60 minutes. No mention of tips, which I appreciated.

Here is the ad (with a couple of minor edits):

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/call-now-come-one-come-all-new-asian-spa-just-70-per-hr-salem-nh-6034585760-32/25152366

Amazing Asian SPA.

Soft Music playing.

Pampering cute Staff.

Royal SPA Treatments.

Open 7 Days A week From 9 Am – 10 Pm.

Indulgence here at this Asian SPA.

Credit Cards OK Only $70.00 Per Hour.

Conveniently Located in Salem.

Just off Exit 2 off Rte. 93 Salem, NH xx Stiles Rd Suite xxx.

Please Call now!! 603 xxx 5760.

Richie B
11-30-13, 13:51
Went to Royal Spa this morning (Saturday), paid the fee (I thought she some Asian in her, I could be wrong). Nice lady. Went to the room and drew Coco. She is a.

Cute spinner and somewhat attractive I thought. Same results, fine finish which was half way through and then did a complete massage for the full hour. 70/40 &.

I shall return.

I haven't seen any reports on this new place in Salem, so I thought I would give it a try. It's located on the second floor of a professional office building a few minutes from I-93. The receptionist was non-asian, which is a bit unusual in my experience, but perhaps that helps to prevent any language-related communication problems with clients calling to make an appointment.

Very nice inside with multiple treatment rooms located along the main corridor. The room was clean and private, with hooks on the wall for your clothing, and a terry robe hanging on one of the hooks.

It all seemed very professional. That made me wonder whether this was really the kind of place that most of you are seeking, but I stopped wondering when my therapist entered and greeted me with a quick peck on the cheek. Nice massage with a very pleasant ending in a session that lasted the full 60 minutes. No mention of tips, which I appreciated.

Here is the ad (with a couple of minor edits):

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/call-now-come-one-come-all-new-asian-spa-just-70-per-hr-salem-nh-6034585760-32/25152366

Amazing Asian SPA.

Soft Music playing.

Pampering cute Staff.

Royal SPA Treatments.

Open 7 Days A week From 9 Am – 10 Pm.

Indulgence here at this Asian SPA.

Credit Cards OK Only $70.00 Per Hour.

Conveniently Located in Salem.

Just off Exit 2 off Rte. 93 Salem, NH xx Stiles Rd Suite xxx.

Please Call now!! 603 xxx 5760.

Member #5339
12-07-13, 01:26
Was on my way to Aqua and they said they were busy.

So I visited Royal instead, was well worth the trip.

Probably the most enjoyable visit I have had in a long time. Everything was solid except her English.

Standard fee and donation.

JoeMuckInFutch
12-20-13, 13:43
Fantastic place IMO. Had a great full hour massage from MeMe, not BeBe (she made that very clear) and nice finish. She put in the extra effort on the massage and I felt great. Can't wait to return. 70/40 plus I gave her a little extra because she was so much better than average.

GCaller
12-21-13, 21:38
I second that Joe. Actually I think I was there when you arrived LOL. I had Meme the first time I went couple weeks ago and she starts the massage with whispering "Meme loves you" in my ear. Definitely was a great time and worth the price of admission. When I went yesterday day I got Tina who gave a great hard pressure massage which was just what I needed.

Fantastic place IMO. Had a great full hour massage from MeMe, not BeBe (she made that very clear) and nice finish. She put in the extra effort on the massage and I felt great. Can't wait to return. 70/40 plus I gave her a little extra because she was so much better than average.

Member #5039
12-30-13, 13:46
Visited Royal in Merri recently. Very disappointing bodyrub, provider's name is "Judy" or "Julie" Korean, overweight. She was nice enough but no massage skills. She draped me when she entered the room and began rubbing through the drape (which I have experienced before) but they usually remove the drape after 5 minutes, but pulled it up over my neck and tried to rub my neck through the drape which just wasn't working. I reached out and gave her legs a rub and asked to remove the sheet, which she did and she immediately went into the light finger touch and tease, but I had only been there about 15 minutes? Whatever I thought, finish early and get a massage for the rest of the hour. Decent tease, nice undercarriage work then the flip. Two handed technique with oil, decent technique and then the 'Vulcan Death Grip' ! Shit I thought she was going to rip my member off, it was so painful I didn't know I had finished:

Clean. Up and then crappy massage. I got off the table and told her I had to leave. In and out 30 minutes, didn't bother to stay the full hour. Usual donation.

No more unknown AMP providers for me but the picken's are very slim lately.

RacinJunkie
01-16-14, 14:20
Does anybody know what happened to Royal in Salem Went by yesterday sign gone locked door.

Rac.

MilfAmp
01-16-14, 16:36
No. I was there two weeks ago. Very nice place, clean and spacious. I was the only one there at the time and it sounded like there were 3 or 4 girls working. It is located in an office park so maybe they weren't getting a lot of traffic because of that location. I'm wondering if they're down sizing to a more discrete location? In addition I haven't heard of anything in the news today.

Does anybody know what happened to Royal in Salem Went by yesterday sign gone locked door.

Rac.

Member #5339
01-17-14, 00:25
Number has been disconnected. Could have moved or shut down.

JoeAnonymous
01-17-14, 13:10
Number has been disconnected. Could have moved or shut down.Oh, well. I was toying with a visit this weekend. Better safe than sorry.

There's still Johnny's place in Manchester, I think.

BigJim959
01-22-14, 15:48
Saw her once a few months back. Asked Joanna for her recently and got a different Amy. Amy #1 may not have been a spinner, but we connected. Long shot, but anyone know if she can be found elsewhere? PM please. Stay safe.

Member #5339
02-01-14, 04:09
Inquired about the Salem location at one of their other locations. They reported it was being renovated and should be back in action in a week or two.

I am hoping that's true.

Member #5339
02-09-14, 21:46
New place in Derry ... Orange something on the same road as aqua. Anyone taken the plunge yet?

Thanks.

Stevez39
02-10-14, 17:50
New place in Derry ... Orange something on the same road as aqua. Anyone taken the plunge yet?

Thanks.Nice girl around 30, Full Hour, nice massage.

60 +5.

RacinJunkie
02-11-14, 13:11
Nice girl around 30, Full Hour, nice massage.

60 +5.I got the same review about her. Any word on Royal in Salem?

FpSoyMan
02-12-14, 09:47
I got the same review about her. Any word on Royal in Salem?1 question 1 comment.

Did you leave happy?

Aqua is in Londonderry, the uncles are more tolerant there.

The uncles in Derry have a bad rep may be a reason to stay away.

JoeAnonymous
02-12-14, 19:58
Inquired about the Salem location at one of their other locations. They reported it was being renovated and should be back in action in a week or two.

I am hoping that's true.As of this evening (around 6:00 on February 12), the phone number is still out of service. And the last BP ad was January 12.

I had a hunch that Stiles Road was a bit too high-profile to last. A shame, too -- right off the highway, usually good free parking that has plenty of other businesses for cover.

ManchMan
03-02-14, 22:47
Saw advertised as therapeutic in CL. Had some business in the area so I thought I'd stop in. Is essentially a house right on main road. Walked in and was greated by old mamasan probably 60 years old. Drew Susan right away, taller, probably about 40, still nice body. Led to room right down way, collected .6 house fee for hour (not sure if this is just to start or will stay rate). She left room and I stripped down (I never put towel on myself as a first hint towards the type of massage I'm looking for). Well she came right in and covered me nearly head to toe with towel. Started massage through towel and I was afraid I'd came to wrong kind of place but felt would be fine as I needed a massage anyway. About 15 minutes later she lowered towel and started w / oils on back, straddled on table a few times, gave a very good massage. I have to say the rest of the massage went extremely well. Flipped, light touch, and everyone's favorite part. OTC and a little UTC was permitted, and then your typical hot towel treatment. After clean up, she got up on the table and positioned my legs and stretched back and legs very well. Proceeded to massage legs, feet, and hands with a nice scrub. I think it was a little over time and there was nobody else waiting, so YMMV. Left .5 tip, will definitely stop by anytime in the area. Happy customer.

Sully15
03-07-14, 10:42
Saw advertised as therapeutic in CL. Had some business in the area so I thought I'd stop in. Is essentially a house right on main road. Walked in and was greated by old mamasan probably 60 years old. Drew Susan right away, taller, probably about 40, still nice body. Led to room right down way, collected .6 house fee for hour (not sure if this is just to start or will stay rate). She left room and I stripped down (I never put towel on myself as a first hint towards the type of massage I'm looking for). Well she came right in and covered me nearly head to toe with towel. Started massage through towel and I was afraid I'd came to wrong kind of place but felt would be fine as I needed a massage anyway. About 15 minutes later she lowered towel and started w / oils on back, straddled on table a few times, gave a very good massage. I have to say the rest of the massage went extremely well. Flipped, light touch, and everyone's favorite part. OTC and a little UTC was permitted, and then your typical hot towel treatment. After clean up, she got up on the table and positioned my legs and stretched back and legs very well. Proceeded to massage legs, feet, and hands with a nice scrub. I think it was a little over time and there was nobody else waiting, so YMMV. Left .5 tip, will definitely stop by anytime in the area. Happy customer.YMMV. My visit did not end that way. Good quality massage with some teasing but then we began to hear a man's voice in another room. Apparently he must run the place as she did not want to touch anything after that. He was sitting at the main desk when I left. Oh well, at least I got a good massage, full hour, and saved a few bucks.

RacinJunkie
03-07-14, 15:27
Where to begin. I have been here at-least a dozen times. I'm twelve for twelve. You know where I'm going with this. It started off with a lady I have not seen here. 25-30 yrs old short very chubby face but thin body. Her hair reminds me of Tina Turna. Massage starts off with shoulders back etc. I give the custom leg touch to let her know where I would like this to go. She starts to straddle my arms with her crotch. So I'm thinking I'm good. On the flip more of her placing my hands where I could touch her. All of a sudden she points to the clock. I'm like WTF really. I politely got up got dressed gave her 10 and walked out. Mamasan asked me to have a nice day. I said I thought I was going to but I guess not. I don't think I will be returning there. Just my two cents.

Rac.

Skatar018
03-08-14, 21:30
I'm twelve for twelve. I don't think I will be returning there.Your 12 & 1, anyone would should feel good about such a record, mongers, soxs, pats, etc., perhaps you could just avoid that particular line-up, just saying.

FpSoyMan
03-28-14, 11:12
YMMV. My visit did not end that way. Good quality massage with some teasing but then we began to hear a man's voice in another room. Apparently he must run the place as she did not want to touch anything after that. He was sitting at the main desk when I left. Oh well, at least I got a good massage, full hour, and saved a few bucks.I have never not left happy at Aqua, Sunset or any ther AMP, I'm in my 40's, decent shape, shower before I get there that kind of stuff.

Massage was good but no better han at Sunset or Aqua and did not leaver happy, saved me 40-50,60 for the hour and left the girl a 20 but I will not repeat.

Drivin for Fun
04-11-14, 12:38
I visited Orange two days ago, and had a decent, if oily massage. No extras, and I hinted strong enough that I should have made myself clear. I had Lena, 40+year old, thin and attractive. I tipped her what I would tip for a legit massage, which is what I got. Not sure if I'll return, as the entrance is pretty public, especially during rush hour.

Have fun,

Drivin.

Member #5339
04-30-14, 23:42
As of this evening (around 6:00 on February 12), the phone number is still out of service. And the last BP ad was January 12.

I had a hunch that Stiles Road was a bit too high-profile to last. A shame, too -- right off the highway, usually good free parking that has plenty of other businesses for cover.Looks like its back: took longer than they had told me. If I get a chance I will let you guys know.

NhSteve
05-09-14, 16:33
Had a good visit here before, called ahead today for a visit. Got there on time and was asked to come back thirty minutes. Looks like they are spreading themselves a little thin.

Rule43
05-12-14, 08:42
This place is indeed back. I went there last week and had a good time. Convenient location in a professional office building with ample free parking.

For those who have visited before, it's pretty much the same as it was before the shutdown. For those who haven't been yet, you'll leave happy, but my provider told me that management forbids them from offering an extended menu.

So if you should happen to get more than the usual 70+40, it might be a good idea to be careful about what you say about it here, or she might not be there when you return. Please feel free to send a PM with the name to me, though (grin).

Looks like its back: took longer than they had told me. If I get a chance I will let you guys know.

Rule43
05-12-14, 14:21
Some of you might want to know that I heard from a senior member who dropped by, only to find the place closed up and locked again. Their most recent ad was posted on Thursday, May 8, and I went there earlier in the week so they were definitely open for business at that time. Hopefully they'll be open again soon, but if you're thinking of visiting, it might be a good idea to call first.

Here is the most recent ad, which includes their new phone number:

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/call-now-come-one-come-all-asian-spa-just-70-per-hr-salem-nh-6034585120-32/3965017

Call NOW Come one Come all Asian SPA Just $70 Per Hr Salem NH 603.xxx.5120 - 32.

Amazing Asian SPA. Soft Music playing. Pampering cute Staff. Royal SPA Treatments. Open 7 Days A week From 9 Am 10 Pm. Indulgence here at this Asian SPA. Credit Cards OK Only $70.00 Per Hour. Conveniently Located in Salem. Just off Exit 2 off Rte. 93 Salem, NH 56 Stiles Rd Suite 204. Please Call now!! 603.xxx.5120.

This place is indeed back. I went there last week and had a good time. Convenient location in a professional office building with ample free parking.

For those who have visited before, it's pretty much the same as it was before the shutdown. For those who haven't been yet, you'll leave happy, but my provider told me that management forbids them from offering an extended menu.

So if you should happen to get more than the usual 70+40, it might be a good idea to be careful about what you say about it here, or she might not be there when you return. Please feel free to send a PM with the name to me, though (grin).

Tickerr3165
05-13-14, 07:05
I called, this past Sunday, woman that answered the phone said they were having plumbing issues and might be shutdown for a week or so.

JoeAnonymous
05-16-14, 07:02
I called, this past Sunday, woman that answered the phone said they were having plumbing issues and might be shutdown for a week or so.I am STILL paranoid about this place, based purely on geography. Stiles Road is a professional office park, and while there have been some sketchy businesses there, I think this just might be The Bridge Too Far. I'm about an hour north of Manchester, so it's not that much further for me to drive, but I think I'll stick with the Manchester places. I don't think I could relax enough to fully appreciate the experience.

Richie B
06-01-14, 07:15
I have delayed going to the DW Hwy Merrimack massage (Royal Spa) due to high profile & too close to home. Against good judgement I went. I drew Tina a pudgy girl & not that attractive. Crappy massage & ending that was just ok. I should have asked for another girl. My bad. She said 3 were working. I didn't see the others. I won't be back, much better choices out there.

DunnoWhat
06-20-14, 18:11
It had been about six months or more since I had swung by this place. But I was glad to see that everything was still running the same as before. First class massage, mind-boggling (ahem) and a nice relaxing wind-down thereafter. I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed this place in particular.

Richie B
06-21-14, 07:50
It had been about six months or more since I had swung by this place. But I was glad to see that everything was still running the same as before. First class massage, mind-boggling (ahem) and a nice relaxing wind-down thereafter. I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed this place in particular.Who did you draw from the line up? The name Lola keeps popping up here.

DunnoWhat
06-22-14, 17:02
Who did you draw from the line up? The name Lola keeps popping up here.I'm pretty sure she said it was Lilu (pronounced Lee-Lou) but I can't be certain.

Ridgid
07-10-14, 11:42
Visited GL and wish I hadn't. Got new girl Eewah. Attractive, 40 ish, slim, sees. Payed for an hour, and first 15 minutes were good. Then she wanted me to flip. I said to soon and she told me massage would continue after. Flip and slow massage during negotiations. Agree to 60 for UTC top and finish but won't let me look at them unless I pay 10 more. (25 for bottom view) She starts licking lips and I inquire about lip service. 120 is her response and I decline. After a few minutes I decide wth and agree on 120. She then tries to increase to 130. "ok ok 120 but you pay me now". I refuse to get up and get 120 and am annoyed. She finishes gets towel and cleans up. Then I get the lamest 10 minute head massage and she says all done. 45 minutes from start to when I left.

I texted Joanna about my displeasure with my experience, and being shorted on time. Never heard back from her. Was hoping she'd take care of this. Guess this is how they choose to do business. I won't be going back.

SMS 54
07-12-14, 20:41
Visited GL and wish I hadn't. Got new girl Eewah. Attractive, 40 ish, slim, sees. Payed for an hour, and first 15 minutes were good. Then she wanted me to flip. I said to soon and she told me massage would continue after. Flip and slow massage during negotiations. Agree to 60 for UTC top and finish but won't let me look at them unless I pay 10 more. (25 for bottom view) She starts licking lips and I inquire about lip service. 120 is her response and I decline. After a few minutes I decide wth and agree on 120. She then tries to increase to 130. "ok ok 120 but you pay me now". I refuse to get up and get 120 and am annoyed. She finishes gets towel and cleans up. Then I get the lamest 10 minute head massage and she says all done. 45 minutes from start to when I left.

I texted Joanna about my displeasure with my experience, and being shorted on time. Never heard back from her. Was hoping she'd take care of this. Guess this is how they choose to do business. I won't be going back.Never heard of Greenleaf, but I will stay away. For that kinda money you should be getting FS and close to an hour. Thanks for the report.

FantaMan
07-13-14, 10:35

I texted Joanna about my displeasure with my experience, and being shorted on time. Never heard back from her. Was hoping she'd take care of this. Guess this is how they choose to do business. I won't be going back.I wasn't sure if they were still open.

I tried to find them when I was in the area and saw the GL plaza. I failed. I am sure I am not the only one. I wonder if the request for such a large tip has anything to do with low volume?

In any case, there are better options available.

BigJim959
07-30-14, 10:39
I've been out of town. Has anyone tried styles Road since they reopened? Pm's welcome. Thanks and stay safe.

I called, this past Sunday, woman that answered the phone said they were having plumbing issues and might be shutdown for a week or so.

RacinJunkie
07-30-14, 11:26
I've been out of town. Has anyone tried styles Road since they reopened? Pm's welcome. Thanks and stay safe.I went last week to check it out to see if the same as before. Well my experience was not. Got a thirty something small bbw that drilled me like no tomorrow. I asked for light to medium.

She worked on my back the entire time. No tease what so ever. Finish was just blahhh. I used to like this place allot but I probably won't repeat. 70-40.

Rac.

Eastcoast81
08-11-14, 20:42
Anyone know? Phone just rings, nobody answering door, etc. TIA.

Chesty3086
08-25-14, 16:44
Noticed a new place in a West Lebanon plaza called "Massage. " Door was locked, called the number and got an Asian accent woman with troubled English who says she works there sometimes and also out of her home in Claremont.

Chesty3086
09-10-14, 17:23
Noticed a sign for a massage place in Claremont. Did a you-turn and parked. Knocked on the door. A weathered Asian woman wearing a cartoon-character smock and her hands dripping with oil opened the door and told me she was with someone, and told me to "come back in fi' a ten minute. ".

I didn't, and don't plan to.

Chesty3086
09-10-14, 17:28
Noticed a sign for a massage place in Claremont. Did a you-turn and parked. Knocked on the door. A weathered Asian woman wearing a cartoon-character smock and her hands dripping with oil opened the door and told me she was with someone, and told me to "come back in fi' a ten minute. ".

I didn't, and don't plan to.

JoeAnonymous
09-11-14, 16:25

I didn't, and don't plan to.That sounds remarkably convenient for me -- and the Lebanon one even more so. However, that convenience does NOT outweigh your warnings. I think I'll keep making the occasional trip to Johnny's in Manch Vegas.

Thanks for the info, Chesty.

Zack Lawrence
09-15-14, 20:11
Has anyone been to Derry in a while?

Thickx
09-21-14, 19:49
Any one have any experience with blonde in UNH, Dover, Seacoast area? Last four are 6319 in Backpage. Let me know.

Ridgid
09-22-14, 11:44
Any one have any experience with blonde in UNH, Dover, Seacoast area? Last four are 6319 in Backpage. Let me know.I posted this 7-19-13.

I did a little google research on this one. She's been in the paper a few times for being a "known user", recently driving after revocation (2:30 am) , and spending some time in the pokey, etc. She might have cleaned up but I'm not willing to toftt.

Are.

Also was a bit of a flake / psycho when I talked with her.

Chesty3086
09-23-14, 12:50
This place is out west in Vermont, but has been advertising on BP in NH for a couple of months. Not a bad place, as it turns out.

They say there are three girls working there, but I've only met two -- one in her thirties, the other late 40's, both speak english but just barely. The massage is excellent, very relaxing with HE soon after the flip. Then after a hot towel to clean up the massage continues, so relaxing that one can doze off. The younger girl is a bit flirty and giggles nicely. I haven't see the third girl yet in five visits, each. 7 for an hour tip not required but I usually drop another dime.

Richie B
09-23-14, 19:50
Sounds like fun for up there. Just wondering are they disappointed that you tip only 10?

If they don't mind it's a great deal. Thanks for the update.

This place is out west in Vermont, but has been advertising on BP in NH for a couple of months. Not a bad place, as it turns out.

They say there are three girls working there, but I've only met two -- one in her thirties, the other late 40's, both speak english but just barely. The massage is excellent, very relaxing with HE soon after the flip. Then after a hot towel to clean up the massage continues, so relaxing that one can doze off. The younger girl is a bit flirty and giggles nicely. I haven't see the third girl yet in five visits, each. 7 for an hour tip not required but I usually drop another dime.

JoeAnonymous
09-23-14, 22:42

They say there are three girls working there, but I've only met two -- one in her thirties, the other late 40's, both speak english but just barely. The massage is excellent, very relaxing with HE soon after the flip. Then after a hot towel to clean up the massage continues, so relaxing that one can doze off. The younger girl is a bit flirty and giggles nicely. I haven't see the third girl yet in five visits, each. 7 for an hour tip not required but I usually drop another dime.Haven't been there myself, but a slight correction: White River Junction is in EASTERN Vermont, right across the border from Lebanon / Hanover, NH. Chesty, your description was a bit ambiguous.

And this makes me rather. Intrigued. I don't live THAT far from there, and it's a hell of a lot closer than Manch Vegas for me. Thanks, Chesty!

Chesty3086
09-24-14, 23:09
Haven't been there myself, but a slight correction: White River Junction is in EASTERN Vermont, right across the border from Lebanon / Hanover, NH. Chesty, your description was a bit ambiguous.

And this makes me rather. Intrigued. I don't live THAT far from there, and it's a hell of a lot closer than Manch Vegas for me. Thanks, Chesty!Yes, WRJ is in eastern Vermont, but it's west of NH. Check the place out and tell me (us) what you think.

PumaBear
09-25-14, 02:15
Probably one of the worst experiences I've ever had from a brick and mortar AMP. Table shower was still wet. She sprayed it down and "squeegee'd" it off with her hand. Should've opted out right then. But continue on and she's rushing so fast soap is splashing in my face. She dries me off and we go to a cold room. Massage was lame. And she coughed the whole time. Hands still on my back. Didn't turn away. Straight up coughed all over me the whole time. Finish was blah. Her eyes were closed and she swayed back and forth like it was some weird prayer / ritual dance. I won't be back. . 9 + . 4.

JoeAnonymous
09-26-14, 18:45
Yes, WRJ is in eastern Vermont, but it's west of NH. Check the place out and tell me (us) what you think.I really want to check it out, but this is an awkward time for me, financially. And I'm grateful for the tip.

Oh, and I would like to apologize. I shouldn't have said "correction," but "clarification. " Your terms for the place's location wasn't incorrect, just ambiguous. And I'm tempted to at least do a drive-by.

RacinJunkie
09-29-14, 13:55
Probably one of the worst experiences I've ever had from a brick and mortar AMP. Table shower was still wet. She sprayed it down and "squeegee'd" it off with her hand. Should've opted out right then. But continue on and she's rushing so fast soap is splashing in my face. She dries me off and we go to a cold room. Massage was lame. And she coughed the whole time. Hands still on my back. Didn't turn away. Straight up coughed all over me the whole time. Finish was blah. Her eyes were closed and she swayed back and forth like it was some weird prayer / ritual dance. I won't be back. . 9 + . 4.LOL I had that same girl last week. Cough the whole time. Got her top and bottom off. A first for me there.

Rac.

NhRider
09-30-14, 03:26
LOL I had that same girl last week. Cough the whole time. Got her top and bottom off. A first for me there.

Rac.Headed there last week. Got the girl you mentioned. The first 10 minutes she coughed 5-6 times but then another girl replaced her. Limited English so couldn't get her name. Solid massage and nice finish.

PumaBear
09-30-14, 16:11
LOL I had that same girl last week. Cough the whole time. Got her top and bottom off. A first for me there.

Rac.But I was annoyed at that point. I just wanted out of there. And she had a gut so I'm not sure I would've gone that far. LOL.

JoeAnonymous
10-01-14, 12:00
Yes, WRJ is in eastern Vermont, but it's west of NH. Check the place out and tell me (us) what you think.Well, I did a drive-by scouting. It's next to a thrift store, pretty much across the street from a church, and has a big sign out front. Decent off-street parking, and not a mile from I-91. Maybe next week I'll give it a whirl.

Thanks again, Chesty!

Dark Dragon
10-01-14, 17:32
I'm down in the NOVA area of VA. Next week heading up to NH. I usually travel up I-91. Can anyone tell me if that AMP off Exit 12 in WRJ is worth the stop?

Richie B
10-24-14, 16:34
I decided to TOFTT and went to Magic Touch in Amherst. I had good idea that there would not be a fairy tale ending to it, but I was hoping that a new local pit stop could be established. It's in a high traffic plaza in Amherst on 101 (#294). I was motioned in when they saw me pull in (WTF). Lydia greeted me & really is a pretty good Asian MILF around 40 or so. Very friendly. She said they were backed up & put me in a side room that they were still renovating. She came in with a large pan of water & some sort of leaves for me to soak my feet. She asked what kind of massage & I said medium going to soft. She said ok baby. It seemed promising. There were 2 other rooms & she went in a room to give a massage. With the door open. Not a good sign. Out of the other room came a younger one who was sort of plain but ok. She got a hot towel for the customer & said I was next. I was hoping for Lydia. The girl takes me in & after 15 minutes starts with the soft. It was starting to get hot & I was groping her. Then she goes out for a minute & then Lydia comes in & she starts on me saying how lucky I am to have 2 girls. Ok sounds great. Then she says the girl is worried about me (I'm assuming my age, I'm 61 and I do the shit all the time) I said I'm ok I'm just getting into it. I've never had that happen. As we were talking I was groping quite a bit. She went out of the room, the massage went on, the hour is up & no HE. I do think there are possibilities there. But I will see if anyone else reports.

BigJim959
11-09-14, 15:08
I see Mulann is advertising with the same phone number as the former Greanleef. Has anyone TOFTT yet? PM's welcome. Stay safe.

Sampox
11-09-14, 17:30
I see Mulann is advertising with the same phone number as the former Greanleef. Has anyone TOFTT yet? PM's welcome. Stay safe.Went a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't sure if open so called and was told to come in. Two attractive providers. All as expected. My sense, at least at that visit, was that they want to keep it low key. Standard service and fee.

RacinJunkie
11-12-14, 15:24
I went to see Alisa a couple of weeks ago. Lets start from the beginning. She came to the door with a cigarette in her mouth saying come on in. Went into a small bedroom that was discuss-ting. Got undressed got on the bed and she began a lame massage. She kept stopping I think she was watching tv. Very annoying. After about 20 min. Did the roll over to see her naked OMG. Very big sagggggy boobs very heavy women. Got a BBBJ not that bad talents. Would I return hell no felt rushed. Not attractive. Damage 120.

Rac.

ManchMan
11-12-14, 19:21
RS in Merrimack is on my way home from work, so I've tried to stop in a few times only to not have availability. Finally happened to stop in when available. It is in a very busy place if you go before 3 on weekend (busy diner next door). Drew a chubby younger girl (looked about 24 which probably means 45). Decent massage, but had to ask for more pressure a few times. OK ending, normal fees. Certainly wouldn't repeat if she was only option as I like slender type. As far as YMMV goes, I have had good luck at any AMP I've tried in the area except Aqua which seems to be the best ratio from others here. I'll try to get over to Bedford and get a report out sometime soon.

FantaMan
11-13-14, 11:57
Anyone partake?

I haven't found anything on TER, or here. Has anyone partaken and would care to comment? Price seems high for a rub. PM's welcome. Stay safe.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-and-complete-bliss-head-to-toe-and-unrushed/4612650

Unwind Settle back and take the break you deserve.

Enjoy a body rub that is luxurious, refreshing, relaxing and head to toe rejuvenating.

Simply sensational head to toe oil rub.

HOUR OF BLISS.

Half hour.

CALL.

603#0291 I prefer that you call for our initial contact not text thank you.

Poster's age: 32.

Location: , Seacoast nh Portsmouth.And before I could even ask the question the post was gone. Those nipples poking through that shirt certainly caught my attention.

Muffhunt
12-04-14, 11:11
Closed again? Was going to swing by but when I called she said they were closed that day (early last week). Now I don't see any ads posting.

BigJim959
12-10-14, 10:42
I was wondering the same. Any updates?

Closed again? Was going to swing by but when I called she said they were closed that day (early last week). Now I don't see any ads posting.

FootNBallCoach
12-10-14, 15:38
I was wondering the same. Any updates?Go to Aqua in Londonderry. Always a fun time. Had Soffie last time, nice.

Personality, thin, attractive.

RacinJunkie
12-18-14, 12:37
I was wondering the same. Any updates?Drove by this morning and there was a sign on the door basically saying get the hell out of our building allot of mumbo jumbo about laws and massage parlors. Looks like the spring water guy still left water at there door LOL. So I think they are done for good.

Rac.

Buggzy
12-19-14, 08:19
I really want to check it out, but this is an awkward time for me, financially. And I'm grateful for the tip.

Oh, and I would like to apologize. I shouldn't have said "correction," but "clarification. " Your terms for the place's location wasn't incorrect, just ambiguous. And I'm tempted to at least do a drive-by.I will be driving out that way tomorrow and was hoping someone can let me know if this place is still open. Is it worth the time?

Any info would be great.

NhRider
12-19-14, 15:15
Another successful trip to Aqua. Didn't get the girl name but great massage as ways. Asked about oral finish but she declined. Did get a nice prostate massage with the HJ. Typical fees and tip.

JoeAnonymous
12-20-14, 16:15
I will be driving out that way tomorrow and was hoping someone can let me know if this place is still open. Is it worth the time?

Any info would be great.I finally bit the bullet and took the plunge. The massage is pretty damned good, the towel disappeared in fairly short order, and HE is definitely on the menu. I can't say how much more is available, but I left quite satisfied and definitely plan on returning.

Member #5339
12-21-14, 12:58
New oriental place put up an ad in Concord.

Anyone check it out yet (pm is just fine).

JoeAnonymous
12-29-14, 16:25
I went back a second time, and I am pleasantly confused. It was an enjoyable visit, but a couple things were. Unexpected.

1) The "HE" is more of a "HM," with plenty of massage after that.

2) They offer a "loyalty card" -- ten massages, get one free!

3) A bit of roaming hands are tolerated, but not fully accepted.

4) They don't lock the door, leave for supplies on occasion, and once another masseuse stuck her head in and closed it quickly.

It may be a while before I fill out my card, but I was surprised as hell when they handed it to me. And both times it was $7, but I tossed in a $2 tip.

Nhff 33
12-29-14, 17:06
Any reports on Magic touch in Amherst? Its on my way home from work. Was thinking about giving it a try.

Feel free to PM.

New to the site here but not to the hobby.

FootNBallCoach
12-30-14, 01:33
Any reports on Magic touch in Amherst? Its on my way home from work. Was thinking about giving it a try.

Feel free to PM.

New to the site here but not to the hobby.This place was reviewed drop down to #109.

Goodspa2015
12-30-14, 12:34
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Paulc153
01-03-15, 19:44
Visited earlier this week on new year's eve. Seems like most places were busy including ST in Chelmsford so I opted for RS. Pretty standard fare and they're located on the back side of a strip mall so it's semi secluded. I had a session with Crystal. A little on the older side but gave a nice massage and good finish. I'll repeat in a pinch but I'd rather spend the extra and get a TS.

JoeMuckInFutch
01-04-15, 09:14
Visited earlier this week on new year's eve. Seems like most places were busy including ST in Chelmsford so I opted for RS. Pretty standard fare and they're located on the back side of a strip mall so it's semi secluded. I had a session with Crystal. A little on the older side but gave a nice massage and good finish. I'll repeat in a pinch but I'd rather spend the extra and get a TS.Had a nearly identical experience yesterday. Small, thin older woman, a-size, reasonably attractive for her age. I don't like the proximity to the restaurant because people park there when busy and one could easily bump into someone so if I go back it will be at an off-peak time. She gave a very good standard finish. Far better than most. Only OTC, about which she was politely firm. 50/40.

Dickjones
01-07-15, 16:41
Has anyone tried Red Lotus in tyngsboro? I'll probably TOFTT since it's on the way home for me. Just wanted to see if anyone had a good experience there.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/red-lotus-reflexology-chinese-tui-na-body-work-70-1-hour-body-work30-minutes-foot-reflexology-free/4652468

Lockmonster
01-07-15, 20:20
Has anyone tried Red Lotus in tyngsboro? I'll probably TOFTT since it's on the way home for me. Just wanted to see if anyone had a good experience there.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/red-lotus-reflexology-chinese-tui-na-body-work-70-1-hour-body-work30-minutes-foot-reflexology-free/4652468From what has been said here previously it's strictly legit.

ArchersTarget
01-10-15, 17:14
Any reports on this place. I thought I have seen early reports when they first opened and they were strictly legit. Find that interesting. Any info would be helpful. I would give it a try but if someone could save me the $70 plus and not get what I want would be helpful.

Trypt
01-10-15, 19:16
You're right. You did see earlier reports. Just search the forum on Orange and you'll find them.

Any reports on this place. I thought I have seen early reports when they first opened and they were strictly legit. Find that interesting. Any info would be helpful. I would give it a try but if someone could save me the $70 plus and not get what I want would be helpful.

FpSoyMan
01-11-15, 23:25
You're right. You did see earlier reports. Just search the forum on Orange and you'll find them.Aqua is right near there try them, although if someone else gave Orange a try and lucked out I may try them again.

Victorth
01-13-15, 23:35
Decided to try Aqua-therapy & Natural Healing in Londonderry. It's in a small building with a couple of other offices. The motivation for trying them is that their table shower is a Vichy shower, although it costs an additional $20.

The place is clean and quiet with subdued lighting. After paying I was taken to a room to get undressed, to wait to be taken to the table shower. The room was quite warm and the lights were turned down so low it was difficult to see. An exceptionally soft warm robe was provided to wear to the table shower, which is downstairs in the building.

The masseuse (didn't get her name) spoke only limited English, although she said she'd been in the USA for five years.

Although the table shower took place on the Vichy table the actual Vichy nozzles were never turned on. Instead she used a hand sprayer like you'd find in a regular shower.

However it was quite pleasant, and she neglected nothing, scrubbed and rinsed everything a few times over, quite unrushed.

The massage started with me face down on the heated table. All the work she did on that side of my body was quite enjoyable; she's a competent masseuse. There was the usual hot towel to remove the oil, followed by several minutes of gentle stroking.

Upon the flip she went right to work. I was quite tired but her skills and persistence produced the desired result. After more cleanup with hot towels she helped me get dressed. Total time was a bit short of an hour. I was under the impression that paying $20 for the TS got an extra 20 minutes, but apparently that was not the case.

Damages: $20 (table shower) $70 (massage) $40 (tip).

LongRanger99
01-27-15, 04:03
Location: 416 Daniel Webster Highway Suite W, Merrimack, NH 6X3-XXX-1606.

Long time since a massage so I thought I would give things a go. $70 for 1 hr. Was the Listing on BackPage.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-special-only-50-dollars-for-30-minutes-asian-spa-come-one-come-all-merrimack/3938085

My rating on a scale of 0 to 5.

Attendant appearance: 3. 5.
Attendant attitude: 4.
Attendant communication skills: 2. 0.
Theraputic massage: 2. 5.
Table shower: Not Offered.
Roaming: 0.
Other massage: 0.
Options Presented / Available: 0.
Facility appearance: 4. 5.
Time given. Vs- time advertised: 4. 5.
Overall Experience: 2.

I decided to give this place a try because I had not been there before. My experience there was below average because I wanted an Asian massage but I got a Swedish massage.

Scale Meaning:
5 Loved it or beautiful or 100%.
4 Liked alot or good looking.
3 decent or above average looks.
2. 5 take it or leave it / neutral / average or 50%.
2 dislike or below average looks.
1 awful or not attractive.
0 Hated it or ugly or 0%.

Nfd46
02-04-15, 01:04
Location: 416 Daniel Webster Highway Suite W, Merrimack, NH 6X3-XXX-1606.

Long time since a massage so I thought I would give things a go. $70 for 1 hr. Was the Listing on BackPage.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-special-only-50-dollars-for-30-minutes-asian-spa-come-one-come-all-merrimack/3938085

My rating on a scale of 0 to 5.

Attendant appearance: 3. 5.
Attendant attitude: 4.
Attendant communication skills: 2. 0.
Theraputic massage: 2. 5.
Table shower: Not Offered.
Roaming: 0.
Other massage: 0.
Options Presented / Available: 0.
Facility appearance: 4. 5.
Time given. Vs- time advertised: 4. 5.
Overall Experience: 2.

I decided to give this place a try because I had not been there before. My experience there was below average because I wanted an Asian massage but I got a Swedish massage.

Scale Meaning:
5 Loved it or beautiful or 100%.
4 Liked alot or good looking.
3 decent or above average looks.
2. 5 take it or leave it / neutral / average or 50%.
2 dislike or below average looks.
1 awful or not attractive.
0 Hated it or ugly or 0%.I stopped in there Saturday afternoon.

Place was quiet with only one girl working. She asked for. 5 for 1/2 hour massage up front not wanting to do an hour.

Went in and got comfortable she started with a draped massage of the back was very good at it.

As she moved down drape came off and she worked on bottom half with some teasing.

Had me flip and she went right for the lotion and tried to finish me off but I wanted more.

Took her a while and a lot of sensuous touching and she finally succeeded.

She than proceeded with a nice hot towel clean up into a nice massage of head and shoulders.

Definitely not a full service place but gives an enjoyable massage and only got. 5 and. 4 for tip.

She was very happy and hoped to have me return which I will when time permits.

Dave.

LckHerLots
02-04-15, 20:44
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-only-one-in-central-nh-sweet-unique-treat/4093235

http://serenedream6.wix.com/sereneretreat

Thanks for your help I only see massage providers that have some sort of review to know there legit any help would be appreciated.

Hamstone
02-09-15, 12:49
Dropped in recently on a snowy night. I think I was the only car in the lot. Two girls at the desk. The older one (not old, just a little older than the other) showed me to my room and I got undressed. She came in a few minutes later and started the rub. Not great but not bad. Pleasant woman. Tease started about 35 minutes in. On the flip she went right to work. Commented on my size (I love it when they do that even though I know they probably do it to everyone) and popped the girls out for me to handle. Did a nice job on the finish and I got all my time. Standard rates. I'd go back and I wouldn't mind trying the younger one. Shorter drive for me than some of the MA places.

Thickx
02-17-15, 17:04
Heading north and wondering if anyone had a good rub and tug place to recommend in the Seacoast area.

PumaBear
02-20-15, 17:43
Dropped in recently on a snowy night. I think I was the only car in the lot. Two girls at the desk. The older one (not old, just a little older than the other) showed me to my room and I got undressed. She came in a few minutes later and started the rub. Not great but not bad. Pleasant woman. Tease started about 35 minutes in. On the flip she went right to work. Commented on my size (I love it when they do that even though I know they probably do it to everyone) and popped the girls out for me to handle. Did a nice job on the finish and I got all my time. Standard rates. I'd go back and I wouldn't mind trying the younger one. Shorter drive for me than some of the MA places.I believe the younger one is Sophia. I walked in the other day as they were waiting for an appointment to show. They were both standing at desk before they said something to each other and ultimately decided who was going with who. The caller got the therapist. I drew Sophia. Nothing special. Definitely not trained. Belly is all scarred up. She should stick to answering phones.

UnhappyGilmore
03-04-15, 11:45
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-only-one-in-central-nh-sweet-unique-treat/4093235

http://serenedream6.wix.com/sereneretreat

Thanks for your help I only see massage providers that have some sort of review to know there legit any help would be appreciated.I have seen her a couple times. Great massage with lots of teasing. 200 gets you everything, but kissing. She is heavier than in the pics, but she personable with great boobs. Very reactionary and a scenic drive to a secluded place. Would repeat, but thinking of retiring from the game. (Long time lurker, new poster).

A lesser rate with HE may be on menu.

Sjarret1
03-15-15, 14:13
Took the plunge on this one. Have to say the massage was great, equal if not better than aqua in Londonderry. Doesn't short you on time and you definitely are happy with the ending. Girl was mid thirties and not bad looking, nice body. Only draw back is unless you're lucky it isn't walk in. Need to make appt. I will go back.

Member #4836
03-16-15, 17:17
Took the plunge on this one. Have to say the massage was great, equal if not better than aqua in Londonderry. Doesn't short you on time and you definitely are happy with the ending. Girl was mid thirties and not bad looking, nice body. Only draw back is unless you're lucky it isn't walk in. Need to make appt. I will go back.Vichy Shower? Fees?

Sjarret1
03-17-15, 06:30
Standard. 70 for massage plus tip no shower available.

Vichy Shower? Fees?

Member #4836
03-21-15, 16:06
Thanks for taking the plunge, because of your review, I went today. And I made an appt per your recommendation. It was a little tricky for me to find because the intersection is tricky and busy with buildings. If you see a sign that says "Massage Therapy" that's the place to pull into. I parked in back and walked around to the left side. (As you face the front.) Second door over has the business name on it. Per usual, limited English, but I was escorted immediately to a nice warm room. Not sure if I had the same girl as you, but she was very very good. (Exceeded the massage by "Cindy" at Aqua.) Funny, I asked for "medium" and she gave me the strongest massage I've ever had. So be forewarned. Allowed lots of touching to the lower area and a little to the top. Tease before the flip was lightyears ahead of Cindy / Aqua, and the HE was not rushed by any means. I actually had to hurry her near the end because I was so ready.

All in all, even without the wonderful Vichy Shower at Aqua, I preferred the experience much better here. And, the warm room! (I will not be going back to aqua until much warmer weather arrives.).

Took the plunge on this one. Have to say the massage was great, equal if not better than aqua in Londonderry. Doesn't short you on time and you definitely are happy with the ending. Girl was mid thirties and not bad looking, nice body. Only draw back is unless you're lucky it isn't walk in. Need to make appt. I will go back.

Santa66
03-23-15, 15:14
So, what was your girl's name?

Not sure if I had the same girl as you, but she was very very good. (Exceeded the massage by "Cindy" at Aqua.)

Member #4836
03-24-15, 09:49
So, what was your girl's name?Didn't ask. It seems the more I read on these forums, at the AMPs names are meaningless.

Tomke
03-28-15, 08:54
So, what was your girl's name?My girl's name was Susan. Everything as described in the previous posts. Well worth it.

Member #4836
03-31-15, 06:45
My girl's name was Susan. Everything as described in the previous posts. Well worth it.Visited again over the weekend, and yes, the girl I had the first time was named "Susan. " Ten dollar off "Grand Opening" special going on right now. So figured why not. Not a single complaint about any aspect. I hope this location makes it because it's one of the closer distances for me that offers a quality experience.

Jack A Dogov
04-07-15, 05:09
Visited again over the weekend, and yes, the girl I had the first time was named "Susan. " Ten dollar off "Grand Opening" special going on right now. So figured why not. Not a single complaint about any aspect. I hope this location makes it because it's one of the closer distances for me that offers a quality experience.I visited Tokyo Spa recently and also had Susan. I didn't get the $10.00 off special though. She gave me a pretty good strong massage. Her ST was okay but minimal. Hot towel after the ST and then had me flip. Some more teasing on the front and finish was really nice. She had a huge grin on her face and really seemed to be into this part. After a cleanup she continued with an extended massage on my front. Full time given and while she did count the tip as soon as I gave it to her (which I don't like), she seemed very happy with it and asked me to visit her again. The walls here are fairly thin as I could hear traffic going by outside and conversations as well. As I was leaving I saw another girl start to poke her head out of another room but she quickly pulled back before I could get a good look at her. Outside some old lady parking her SUV gave me a disapproving look as I exited. I gave her a gentle smile and calmly walked back to my car. I would repeat if I am in the area again. 70/40.

Member #4836
04-07-15, 10:47
The Maine version of this forum is really really dead. The place in this link below is actually closer to me than many NH places:

http://www.sacomassage.com

Any one know if there is chance of HE here?

IvyLeaman
04-11-15, 21:14
I'm from upstate NY visiting this area for a few days and tried this number (207-703-4729)(sorry no link but BP NH on April 10) offering $80 specials 7 days a week in the NH / Maine border area.

Alll I got was a bad attitude on the phone. I don't have GPS in my vehicle this ***** said "I don't have time for this" when I asked for directions. Guess what honey? You've been exposed as a *****. Wouldn't see you now for free. If she is like this on the phone I bet she is worse in person. Ended up seeing Vanessa (escort) in Portsmouth and will give her a good review when I get to my home computer in a few days.

FpSoyMan
04-13-15, 09:03
Checked out the new place last Friday, excellent massage and left happy. Aqua may still be a little better, I personally like their table showers. Last time at Aqua there was a new girl who sat on the table facing me while making me happy. It was kind of sexy. I was a long time visitor of Sunset, both the places Aqua and Tokyo are more convient and provide better service.

Member #4836
04-14-15, 06:45
AMPs going right up the NH and Maine coast now. Anyone tried the ones in North Hampton? York? Saco? Love Tokyo H a lot, but it's an hour each way. Would love to know if any of the first three offer HE. If no, I'll try North Hampton and TOFTT.

Joebags
04-14-15, 14:16
I've checked out the place in York decent location decent massage but there's not even a DIYS option there as I recall.

IvyLeaman
04-14-15, 15:07
AMPs going right up the NH and Maine coast now. Anyone tried the ones in North Hampton? York? Saco? Love Tokyo H a lot, but it's an hour each way. Would love to know if any of the first three offer HE. If no, I'll try North Hampton and TOFTT.Was visiting York area over the weekend and tried the AMP there. Strictly massage, but a damn good one. $45 for an hour. No HE or touching at all but was offered oil to take care of myself. A little OTC roaming was allowed.

Member #4836
04-15-15, 14:07
Now has a spot. TOFFT.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-bodywork-and-massage-therapy-978-912-0688/4078322

Not as positive as Aqua or Tokyo, but it's ten minutes away.

Send PM for more info.

Member #4836
04-17-15, 12:34
Now has a spot. TOFFT.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-bodywork-and-massage-therapy-978-912-0688/4078322

Send PM for more info.Now that I have thought about this for 2 days, I really would not go back if I drew the same provider again. Her name was Lily.

Ridgid
04-17-15, 17:52
Greenleaf / Mulan.

Based on the ad I'm guessing that this is the place formely known as Greenleaf then Mulan. Is it located in the port city. If yes, I used to be a regular and now I won't go back due to upselling, shorting of time, etc.

Now that I have thought about this for 2 days, I really would not go back if I drew the same provider again. Her name was Lily.

Member #4836
04-17-15, 20:33
Greenleaf / Mulan.

Based on the ad I'm guessing that this is the place formely known as Greenleaf then Mulan. Is it located in the port city. If yes, I used to be a regular and now I won't go back due to upselling, shorting of time, etc.Not sure, never went to either of those. They are in and Hampton now.

Stevez39
05-03-15, 17:17
The Hudson place is getting popular. I made an appointment with one of the providers.

When I got there I got a different girl. I was not too happy about that.

The girl just look at me and shrugged her shoulders.

I won't be going back.

It is back to Goffstown.

Ridgid
05-15-15, 16:44
Now has a spot. TOFFT.

Send PM for more info.Tried this place and drew Lilly. Looks-5 Massage-7 Finish-8.

Won't repeat due to the refolding of the dirty linens.

I hate how alot of AMP's do this. Disgusting!

Member #4836
05-16-15, 07:33
Yuck.

I never got the full hour either time as well.

It's a shame 'cause this place is ten minutes away.

Tried this place and drew Lilly. Looks-5 Massage-7 Finish-8.

Won't repeat due to the refolding of the dirty linens.

I hate how alot of AMP's do this. Disgusting!

Victorth
05-19-15, 22:49
Wanted a good table shower so went back to Aqua. Got Sophie. Spoke tolerable English.

The massage room was way too cool. The robe to wear to the table shower was cool, seemed like it might be damp.

Table shower was as remembered from my previous visit, but that room was too cool too.

The massage room never warmed up, nor did the table have a heating pad.

Massage wasn't bad. Happiness came right after the flip, then more massage.

After the massage she didn't change the sheet or towel, but just smoothed them out.

They reuse stuff instead of using fresh.

Damages: $70 for massage + $20 for table shower. Left only $30 tip.

Probably won't go back.

Roswell
05-29-15, 16:18
Thinking about trying an AMP for the first time. Any advice on best location for this. Would finding someone off BP / CL be more of a sure thing. Feel free to PM me with any details. Was thinking of magic in amherst so if anyone has been recently please let me know.

Member #4836
05-29-15, 21:34
Thinking about trying an AMP for the first time. Any advice on best location for this. Would finding someone off BP / CL be more of a sure thing. Feel free to PM me with any details. Was thinking of magic in amherst so if anyone has been recently please let me know.Where do you live? How far you want to drive?

Roswell
06-01-15, 12:33
Where do you live? How far you want to drive?I live in southern NH would be willing to drive an hour but would prefer to stay in the area. Thanks for any advice.

Dump My Goo
06-01-15, 20:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Trypt
06-03-15, 06:14
Anyone know if this place is under new ownership or management? I forget what it was called before, Royal Spa maybe?

My visits there before were just meh. Typical AMP experience with not much enthusiasm. Wonder if its better now.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-great-day-spa-603-377-7530/5059785

NTSerious
06-04-15, 14:18
Anyone know if this place is under new ownership or management? I forget what it was called before, Royal Spa maybe?

My visits there before were just meh. Typical AMP experience with not much enthusiasm. Wonder if its better now.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-great-day-spa-603-377-7530/5059785They didn't even change the sign. Looks like the same help outside grabbing a smoke. I won't be back unless things change significantly. Last experience not good, Dirty linens and worse.

NTSerious
06-04-15, 14:24
Thinking about trying an AMP for the first time. Any advice on best location for this. Would finding someone off BP / CL be more of a sure thing. Feel free to PM me with any details. Was thinking of magic in amherst so if anyone has been recently please let me know.Been to Magic a couple of times, fairly decent massage, takes direction pretty well. Saw a younger woman. She was more relaxed when the owner is out.

Pm for more.

Rule43
06-08-15, 08:36
Yep, the Royal sign hadn't changed when I tried out this "new" place. I seem to have had a much better experience than NTSerious, but it probably depends quite a bit on who you happen to see.

In my case, this was Coco, and I decided afterwards that she deserved a slightly better tip than the usual 40. And no, this wasn't because Coco provided additional services beyond the norm for this place. I simply enjoyed her pleasing attitude, and the quality of the massage that she gave. It may also have helped that I came at a time when they weren't especially busy, so there would have been no pressure on her to get to the next client as quickly as possible.

They didn't even change the sign. Looks like the same help outside grabbing a smoke. I won't be back unless things change significantly. Last experience not good, Dirty linens and worse.

Les Ismore
07-06-15, 17:57
Hi, can anyone help me find a massage with happy ending in the North Conway area?

Appreciate any help, thanks.

Yellow Fever
07-07-15, 13:46
Closest one may be in Portland Maine or Sherbrooke Quebec. Best of luck to you.

YF.

BiggCe55
07-12-15, 11:40
Noticed this place next to a very good restaurant in the downtown Claremont area, and they are changing pics on the ad constantly, anyone tried this establishment yet?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/free-shower-asiana-massage-the-best-massage-intown-tel-603276-9942/5106299

Tickerr3165
07-13-15, 16:14
Did a drive by a week ago. I thought I might check it out. If any one is dining outside at the table abutting the door which amounts to their store front you'll have to excuse yourself as you will likely bump shoulders. I felt very conspicuous with the police station directly across the street. Needless to say I didn't feel comfortable, so I kept on walking.

Noticed this place next to a very good restaurant in the downtown Claremont area, and they are changing pics on the ad constantly, anyone tried this establishment yet?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/free-shower-asiana-massage-the-best-massage-intown-tel-603276-9942/5106299

BiggCe55
07-13-15, 20:19
Did a drive by a week ago. I thought I might check it out. If any one is dining outside at the table abutting the door which amounts to their store front you'll have to excuse yourself as you will likely bump shoulders. I felt very conspicuous with the police station directly across the street. Needless to say I didn't feel comfortable, so I kept on walking.My thoughts exactly. With the Police Station right down the street, made me feel weary. Going to see what I can get for feed back from them in contact and possibly TOFTT.

Eugene West
07-17-15, 08:27
My thoughts exactly. With the Police Station right down the street, made me feel weary. Going to see what I can get for feed back from them in contact and possibly TOFTT.I was up there Monday. Agreed the location was awful central to traffic in a sleepy town. I figured fuk it, worst case is I get a decent massage. I liked the place. Clean quiet hot shower. Basic massage. I laid out the 160 and asked her to get naked. All I got was a taste of her nectar and a HJ. It wasn't easy though. No harm, no foul. I'd revisit if I was up there but I would pay less and expect less.

BiggCe55
07-18-15, 02:06
I was up there Monday. Agreed the location was awful central to traffic in a sleepy town. I figured fuk it, worst case is I get a decent massage. I liked the place. Clean quiet hot shower. Basic massage. I laid out the 160 and asked her to get naked. All I got was a taste of her nectar and a HJ. It wasn't easy though. No harm, no foul. I'd revisit if I was up there but I would pay less and expect less.Very nice for the review, thank you. Feel free to PM me more details regarding the place. Just curious if the place is clean, and what the workers look like. Does the buzzer outside the door need to be rang to enter?

Roswell
07-22-15, 15:29
Anyone have any experience with a HE after a haircut. I've read about experiences online, but wondering if they are legit. Don't know how it would happen with the lack of privacy.

FantaMan
07-23-15, 10:00
Anyone have any experience with a HE after a haircut. I've read about experiences online, but wondering if they are legit. Don't know how it would happen with the lack of privacy.In China barber shops can serve a similar purpose to an AMP here.

In fact a few years ago a hotel that I stayed at had a somewhat infamous spa. It did all the usual hotel spa stuff and more. Soup to nuts as it were. Unfortunately the politicians in Beijing needed to be seen to crack down on corruption.

I have never heard of a similar barber shop setup here in the US.

JohnBerry2
07-23-15, 19:06
Noticed this place next to a very good restaurant in the downtown Claremont area, and they are chaglish, so cnging pics on the ad constantly, anyone tried this establishment yet?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/free-shower-asiana-massage-the-best-massage-intown-tel-603276-9942/5106299I went to Claremont last week. Oh Yes, It is there right in the middle of the town, just opposite to the police station. I looked around first and then quietly went inside. There are 4-5 rooms on the 2nd floor. The place was quiet and clean. A girl came by and greeted me and asked me to wait in one of the rooms. She came in after 5-7 minutes. Went there for 30 minutes, all of a suddenly in the middle of the, she left and came back after 5 minutes, don't know what happened. She pointed to the clock on the wall after 30 minutes (25 minutes. For me). Damages. $ + 30. Probably, will not go again.

Tickerr3165
07-24-15, 09:03
40 Harrison Ave area in Boston there is a salon, I'm sorry can't recall the name. I went for a massage and afterwards got my haircut. So, yes you can find that service if you want. Just don't expect to be satisfied while your in the chair receiving a haircut. They have separate rooms for that.

JoeAnonymous
08-13-15, 22:35
Well, I TOFTT and went to Claremont. In a nutshell: it's just like the place in White River Junction (HE, minimal roaming tolerated, same rates), with several downsides. As noted, it's up a steep staircase and it's in the heart of downtown, right near the PD. I actually saw two cops (real one and traffic cop) during my trip.

Short version: A lesser version of WRJ. I think I'm done with them, and will save my pennies for the Asian Comfort Studio in Manch Vegas. These places are half the price, but less than half the value.

BostonThree
09-04-15, 10:19
Had a very good visit here. Paid 20 extra for table shower which I thought was a lot but it was a long shower with plenty of good stuff. Girl was not real cute in the face but ok bod and probably 40. Massage was also long with lots of prostrate and ball grabbing. On the flip I pulled her shirt up and she obliged by pulling the bra down to reveal Asian tits and nips for me. I actually got the shorts down and was down there but nutted right then. Not sure if there was possibilities if I had lasted. That's the most I have gotten at Aqua so I tipped 50.

FootNBallCoach
09-11-15, 01:24
Had a very good visit here. Paid 20 extra for table shower which I thought was a lot but it was a long shower with plenty of good stuff. Girl was not real cute in the face but ok bod and probably 40. Massage was also long with lots of prostrate and ball grabbing. On the flip I pulled her shirt up and she obliged by pulling the bra down to reveal Asian tits and nips for me. I actually got the shorts down and was down there but nutted right then. Not sure if there was possibilities if I had lasted. That's the most I have gotten at Aqua so I tipped 50.Ditto, I think she said her name was Mishu.

Orch13
10-05-15, 15:46
Joanna and Greenleaf was a decent option. First met her in Newburyport before that was closed.

She then moved down close to and Hampton and was OK until she starting to just be the boss and stopped massaging.

Drive by there on Sunday and the sign is gone so I assume she is too.

Her old Greenleaf cell phone number is disconnected.

York may be close but is just a DIY option with questionable laundry regimen with towels.

Best bets are now Hudson and Manchester.

Such is life.

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH.

Bill1110
10-05-15, 22:56
Joanna and Greenleaf was a decent option. First met her in Newburyport before that was closed.

She then moved down close to and Hampton and was OK until she starting to just be the boss and stopped massaging.

Drive by there on Sunday and the sign is gone so I assume she is too.

Her old Greenleaf cell phone number is disconnected.

York may be close but is just a DIY option with questionable laundry regimen with towels.

Best bets are now Hudson and Manchester.

Such is life.

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH.Orch- where was the place in Hampton?

PumaBear
10-12-15, 00:14
Called after work hoping they had a shower. No luck, but I got "it's ok, I don't mind, I'll wash you. " Needless to say I was intrigued so off I went. Got Lisa. Had to ask her to change towels. Would rather not drape my face with a rag that was just in my crack. Massage was rough. Not very well trained. Back hurt the next day. Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? Flip she mentioned tip which kills it for me. Death grip with no roaming. 60/40. Main street, small building, mediocre service. Won't repeat.

Jack A Dogov
10-25-15, 05:03
I am going to be in the Portsmouth and Manchester areas later this week and am looking for a good independent massage girl. Theses two caught my eye but I can't find reviews for them. Maybe I'm not searching well enough but if anyone has seen either one or has info about them please let me know if they're worth it. Also if anyone has other massage recommendations in those areas let me know. Post or PM is fine.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-number-come-see-why-my-body-rub-is-rated-1/5323856

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relieve-all-your-built-up-tension-with-me/5327024

BallPlayer1718
10-26-15, 21:36
I am going to be in the Portsmouth and Manchester areas later this week and am looking for a good independent massage girl. Theses two caught my eye but I can't find reviews for them. Maybe I'm not searching well enough but if anyone has seen either one or has info about them please let me know if they're worth it. Also if anyone has other massage recommendations in those areas let me know. Post or PM is fine.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-number-come-see-why-my-body-rub-is-rated-1/5323856

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relieve-all-your-built-up-tension-with-me/5327024Your 2nd link is Elise in Manchester. AWFUL. Just ask DevilsTongue how he feels about her. She called him out on BP after he left her a bad review. Stay away, I've been there too.

Richie B
11-03-15, 14:02
This place is in Salem NH & just started advertising in both CL & BP. The BP ad admonishes on asking for non thereapeudic.

Bottom line is I left pleased with their work. They are trying to low key things so please be somewhat discreet. Nice people. Senior & trusted members can pm me.

Rich.

CleoBos
11-14-15, 19:28
Visited earlier this week. Called them and a guy picked up and set the appointment.

The place is on the same floor with a gym that has a lot of glass windows and people working out. So kinda weird as you are observed. Was greeted by a 4/10 gal and it seems like she runs the show as my session was constantly interrupted by the rind of door bells, etc. There is another gal but I didn't see her.

The massage was pretty good actually with standard finish. Too much oil though.

BigJim959
11-15-15, 10:56
My experience was pretty good, but late enough that other businesses were closed. Multiple businesses in the same bldg is nice, but yes very public if you're concerned with being spotted.

Visited earlier this week. Called them and a guy picked up and set the appointment.

The place is on the same floor with a gym that has a lot of glass windows and people working out. So kinda weird as you are observed. Was greeted by a 4/10 gal and it seems like she runs the show as my session was constantly interrupted by the rind of door bells, etc. There is another gal but I didn't see her.

The massage was pretty good actually with standard finish. Too much oil though.

Orch13
11-27-15, 15:57
It has been quite some time since I have been to the place in York and since Jenna is gone, I thought I might try it out and see if it is still DIY. A good massage for 45 and a 5-10 tip is just that a decent massage at a fair price.

I called and booked an appointment. Come right in Avril and June available.

I show up and ring the bell as the usual guy and the desk was not there. Out walked a tall thin early 40's lady in black spandex leggings and top with some very nice cleavage. Attractive enough and said I had an appointment.

Come back in 10 minutes! Went back in 10 and told another 10. Sat in vehicle and lady comes down and says 5 more min. Walk back up in 5 and Avril comes out and says 5 more min.

See YA.

Too bad because I would have like to try that one out and see if things have changed there.

GCaller
12-03-15, 00:25
Tried Banyan Leaves this week and went for the 4-Hand. Great experience as they really did a great job with the pressure. I also liked they gave me the full hour massage, no cutting time, and work front and back. Left very satisfied as both girls helped with that part of the experience. Overall well worth a second visit in the future.

Toferro
12-06-15, 15:48
I've seen some of you mention this place in the past; never tried an AMP before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Located on a busy intersection which sucked, but otherwise convenient. Discreet parking in back. I got Jennifer; very pretty, probably mid 30's. She was very conversational and we spoke for a few minutes before she left the room to allow me to strip down. Took advantage of their $10 off deal still in effect, so it was 60 for an hour. Massage was excellent; I asked her to go hard, and she had no problem doing so without making it painful. Her hands are very skillful. Spent a long time on my back and legs, with the occasional fleeting brush along my backside and under, so I reciprocated with some "accidental" brushes until we were on the same page. Plenty of OTC exploration was encouraged, and although she's shy about any UTC bottom, she was very warm about top after the flip. Ending was very happy; again, her hands are incredibly skillful. Followed up with a hot towel and then about 10 minutes on my neck and scalp, which almost put me to sleep. I was pleasantly surprised because I tried to get up after the "ending" and hot towel, and she laughed and told me to relax because she wasn't done yet; I appreciate her not trying to rush me out. Very pleasant attitude and great overall experience; left refreshed and relaxed. 60 + 40 tip, well worth the visit, especially so close to where I live in Nashua.

Muffhunt
12-09-15, 11:58
Tried Banyan Leaves this week and went for the 4-Hand. Great experience as they really did a great job with the pressure. I also liked they gave me the full hour massage, no cutting time, and work front and back. Left very satisfied as both girls helped with that part of the experience. Overall well worth a second visit in the future.When I left there the other night around 10, LE was parked across the street. I was waiting to get pulled over but it just sat there in the dark parking lot. Wonderful.

PumaBear
12-09-15, 19:19
Tried Banyan Leaves this week and went for the 4-Hand. Great experience as they really did a great job with the pressure. I also liked they gave me the full hour massage, no cutting time, and work front and back. Left very satisfied as both girls helped with that part of the experience. Overall well worth a second visit in the future.Standard tip to both?

GCaller
12-10-15, 08:51
I did due to both if them being part of the end game.

Standard tip to both?

Orch13
12-23-15, 12:29
Right upfront York is still a DIY and I walked in with an appointment with April who I had met on my last overbooked, walked out trip.

All I was expecting is a good massage for 45 and a 10 tip for 60 minutes of a decent massage. April is an older lady very thin and shapely. Got on the table face down with no cover and asked for medium and it was a very enjoyable massage. I used to think that Jenn had a great glute massage but April raises the bar. I was up on my knees with both hands working the glutes and the inside crease of the groin area for agood 10 minutes. Couldn't avoid brushing of the boys and I indicated how much I liked it and she continued. Flip came and towel was placed on which I promptly removed with no resistance. Massage continued with total avoidance of direct contact; close but no cigar. He was waving at her but no takers. She asked if I wanted some oil to DIY and I said no thanks and just laid back and enjoyed the rest of the head and neck massage.

I went into it knowing what to expect and for a mere total of 55 bucks, I left relaxed in most of my body with one exception. LOL I will return if for nothing else that great glute massage.

Muffhunt
12-29-15, 00:12
Don't advertise you are open to midnight, and not be open at 11:00. Went all the way over for nothing!

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-bodywork/31851438

And no more adds as Banyan? What up there I wonder?

LckHerLots
01-06-16, 10:06
I've been looking for AMP or individual massage provider in Norther NH Plymouth, up to North Conway can't seem to find one.

Any Recomendations would be aprreciated.

Tickerr3165
01-06-16, 12:13
Not quite close but from Plymouth, maybe since you don't have many choices. You'll find Kang Yuan Bodywork in Montpellier. Highly skilled and attentive massage therapist. You won't be disappointed.

I've been looking for AMP or individual massage provider in Norther NH Plymouth, up to North Conway can't seem to find one.

Any Recomendations would be aprreciated.7.

Chesty3086
01-07-16, 16:05

Any Recomendations would be aprreciated.If you're willing to drive to Montpelier, the Kang Yuang (maybe misspelled) is very clean. HE certain, but don't expect extras beyond that.

Ebloke
01-11-16, 12:20
She a little out of my travel range, but am curious if anyone has made the effort with Yvonne?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/outcalls-evening-hours/5341377

Offering a sincere mental and personal connection.

Amateur full body massage w / optional rub & tug.

Ages 45 and under - $125 (at a minimum) per 60 min. NO HAGGLING.

Older age groups, heavily overweight, and smokers welcome at additional cost.

Mon-Fri from 6 PM until 10 PM. Ask on Sat & Sun if avail. As I'm not always.

Must be within 30 minutes. You'll have to get a hotel room if you're out of range so check Google Maps.

Email for full details & please include your age.

Poster's age: 32.

NTSerious
01-11-16, 20:25
Right upfront York is still a DIY and I walked in with an appointment with April who I had met on my last overbooked, walked out trip.

All I was expecting is a good massage for 45 and a 10 tip for 60 minutes of a decent massage. April is an older lady very thin and shapely. Got on the table face down with no cover and asked for medium and it was a very enjoyable massage. I used to think that Jenn had a great glute massage but April raises the bar. I was up on my knees with both hands working the glutes and the inside crease of the groin area for agood 10 minutes. Couldn't avoid brushing of the boys and I indicated how much I liked it and she continued. Flip came and towel was placed on which I promptly removed with no resistance. Massage continued with total avoidance of direct contact; close but no cigar. He was waving at her but no takers. She asked if I wanted some oil to DIY and I said no thanks and just laid back and enjoyed the rest of the head and neck massage.

I went into it knowing what to expect and for a mere total of 55 bucks, I left relaxed in most of my body with one exception. LOL I will return if for nothing else that great glute massage.I had a different experience. Admittedly I ended up being "up sold" for the 90 min (just 15 more). Not sure if it was my age, appearance, or continued encouragement. But overall got a good massage and left relaxed all over. (not sure it matters but she gave me a "VIP" business card on my way out. Will have to see if that simplifies things.

GuyFrom
01-18-16, 16:36
Dropped by last night to get a massage and a little UTC with more money on the table as I have done 4-5 times before. Made an appointment in the evening and I was greeted by an attractive new girl named Vicky. She gave me a hug with a nice outfit that was showing cleavage. The massage was good and I had no push back on OTC touching her legs and rear end. Since I got no push back on the OTC, I was really excited for the turn over and seeing and touching the (.)(.). On the flip the whole thing went south. I tried touching up top OTC and offered more money for her take the girls out. On my offer she told that this place was not a "Sexy massage place" while she was giving me a HE with a death grip. $40 + $40 with not UTC which is a big let down.

Zimmm33
01-28-16, 07:43
What is happening with Banyan in Salem? Have not seen them advertising? Heading over that way Friday afternoon.

Zimmm33
01-28-16, 11:07
Is Banyan still open? Headed over that way Friday. No more BP ads.

Muffhunt
01-28-16, 14:02
Is Banyan still open? Headed over that way Friday. No more BP ads.I think they are closed. Even so, stay away. Cops have been sitting across the street. To high profile with the neon signs for Salem.

On The Scene
01-29-16, 15:27
Has anyone tried that newer place down just over the border in Methuen? I was going to be in the area tomorrow and would have gone to Banyan but from what I understand and can gather from them not answering the phone number they're closed. It's a shame since they had the 1/2 hr option with the HE. In any event, the BP link is below:

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-and-professional-asian-bodywork-methuen-ma-25-29/5391012

On The Scene.

SMS 54
01-30-16, 21:45
Has anyone tried that newer place down just over the border in Methuen? I was going to be in the area tomorrow and would have gone to Banyan but from what I understand and can gather from them not answering the phone number they're closed. It's a shame since they had the 1/2 hr option with the HE. In any event, the BP link is below:

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-and-professional-asian-bodywork-methuen-ma-25-29/5391012

On The Scene.There are some reports in the Lawrence MP thread.

Orch13
02-04-16, 17:01
I had a different experience. Admittedly I ended up being "up sold" for the 90 min (just 15 more). Not sure if it was my age, appearance, or continued encouragement. But overall got a good massage and left relaxed all over. (not sure it matters but she gave me a "VIP" business card on my way out. Will have to see if that simplifies things.Are you saying you got HE?

NTSerious
02-04-16, 21:23
Are you saying you got HE?Oddly enough. First time yes. Yesterday. Not even close.

Went for the 90 min to start. No finish. Gave her a 20 tip. She said "90 min 30".

I said no.

Orch13
02-05-16, 13:04
Oddly enough. First time yes. Yesterday. Not even close.

Went for the 90 min to start. No finish. Gave her a 20 tip. She said "90 min 30".

I said no.Did you have same provider both times?.

April great on glutes and reach under for groin but NO HE.

OR CH.

NTSerious
02-12-16, 00:33
Did you have same provider both times?.

April great on glutes and reach under for groin but NO HE.

OR CH.Same both times think her name was Mary. At least that's what it said on the card. First visit was the reason I asked for her. Who knows what the deal is.

JimmyBob
02-21-16, 22:05
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-openingying-spa-603-328-5979-amazing/5626320

Went here; hard to locate, nondescript entrance in a non-discrete building with lots of foot traffic right off Route 28. Rooms are on second floor. Floors are hard wood, so you hear every step that the girls take walking up an down the stairs and hallway. No shower available. Standard fair offered, but I lucked out with more than your standard fair. Not sure if it is unique, but she really got into it, seemed pent up.

Siftysifty
02-22-16, 00:03

On The Scene.Got there and girl brought me into room (Don't know her name) Gave her 40 for a 1/2. She leaves and I change.

Lay down and a different girl comes in and her name is Wendy.

1/2 way decent massage and some teasing. On flip She does a HJ but not so good so I have to help out. UTC up top.

Will not repeat.

Harley0238
02-22-16, 14:13
200 Lafayette Rd, Went in and it was the same girl from Greenleaf (ok body but her teeth are everywhere which is a huge turnoff). It turns out its the same one from Route 1 but they've had to moved quite a few times. Received hour massage (damage. 70), she didn't mind some OTC during. Before the flip she used paper towels to wipe the oil off when I asked for a hot towel she said she was not done and would get it after, after flip she gave a ok HE. She only got 1 hot towel to clean up, so I didn't let her clean my back with that one. (only left a. 30 tip) I left with an oily back needless to say I don't think ill be going back.

Zimmm33
02-24-16, 08:21
200 Lafayette Rd, Went in and it was the same girl from Greenleaf (ok body but her teeth are everywhere which is a huge turnoff). It turns out its the same one from Route 1 but they've had to moved quite a few times. Received hour massage (damage. 70), she didn't mind some OTC during. Before the flip she used paper towels to wipe the oil off when I asked for a hot towel she said she was not done and would get it after, after flip she gave a ok HE. She only got 1 hot towel to clean up, so I didn't let her clean my back with that one. (only left a. 30 tip) I left with an oily back needless to say I don't think ill be going back.Agreed. Just not sanitary there. They have no clue. Also, it was freezing in the room when I went.

ArchersTarget
03-09-16, 09:19
I see a new AMP in Salem NH opened. Has anyone tried it out yet? If I get some free time I will Try it and report.

RacinJunkie
03-09-16, 10:53
I see a new AMP in Salem NH opened. Has anyone tried it out yet? If I get some free time I will Try it and report.Look down a couple and It was reviewed.

Rac.

Condogski
03-10-16, 15:57
Greenleaf in Hampton got busted. FYI.

Ridgid
03-10-16, 18:29
Greenleaf in Hampton got busted. FYI.After seeing the review with the address bolded.

Zimmm33
03-14-16, 10:09
Made appt with Tokyo in Hudson, asked for specific girl, and they said yes. Show up and she is in NY. Why can't they be honest? I guess they are doing what they have been told, but.

I just walked out. I'm not going to drive 45 mins each way and get just anyone.

Methuen was on the way home, so tried Hong as a walk-in for half hour. Seemed completely dead, but they asked if I had called. I said no, and she said they could not help me. She handed.

Me a biz card. I left it on the counter and walked out.

Drove down to the other place on Broadway in Methuen and was nicely taken care of by mid-30's woman named Carey. . 4 and. 4 My last experience there was HORRIBLE so I was relieved.

Things went much more smoothly this time.

BigJim959
03-16-16, 14:49
No ads to be found. Is this place gone already?

I see a new AMP in Salem NH opened. Has anyone tried it out yet? If I get some free time I will Try it and report.

Zack Lawrence
03-16-16, 16:23
No ads to be found. Is this place gone already?Yes, Salem doesn't tolerate any un licensed massage or bodywork places. Not to mention it was 1 door down from a local politicians business. I would never go for both of these reasons. So note to self and note to anyone trying to open a place in Salem I would avoid it.

BigJim959
03-16-16, 16:38
So why give them a permit at all I wonder? Ah well.

Yes, Salem doesn't tolerate any un licensed massage or bodywork places. Not to mention it was 1 door down from a local politicians business. I would never go for both of these reasons. So note to self and note to anyone trying to open a place in Salem I would avoid it.

Trypt
03-16-16, 18:35
Probably so the town can collect the license fee for revenue.

So why give them a permit at all I wonder? Ah well.

Zack Lawrence
03-17-16, 06:54
So why give them a permit at all I wonder? Ah well.Do you you really think they applied for a permit? My guess is they just open and think they they will fly under the radar. Trust me there are a lot of small businesses that just open and never inform the town. Most of the time towns are too busy to notice but I'm sure this place drew a lot of attention.

Sjarret1
03-17-16, 09:38
Decided on the massage that has "johnny" in the ad. Found in Salem near Lowe's. 70 for a massage that is okay at best. The offers FS. Tries for 140 but will take 100. "Coco" obvious doesn't match her pics but still not bad looking.

JoeAnonymous
03-23-16, 14:11
Decided on the massage that has "johnny" in the ad. Found in Salem near Lowe's. 70 for a massage that is okay at best. The offers FS. Tries for 140 but will take 100. "Coco" obvious doesn't match her pics but still not bad looking.Is that the cute little basement place maybe 200 yards off Broadway? Good lord, they've been there forever.

Sjarret1
03-24-16, 16:11
Is that the cute little basement place maybe 200 yards off Broadway? Good lord, they've been there forever.Yes it is.

JoeAnonymous
03-25-16, 18:55
Yes it is.As someone who used to spend a LOT of time in Salem (for work, you perverts), I can tell you that the roast beef place almost right next door is pretty good. But just up the road are three of the best places I've ever eaten -- Amore Pizza and the Spinach Florentine pizza, Lucky Dragon Chinese takeout, and Gerard's Trattoria Amalfi for fine -- really fine -- Italian food.

To get this back on topic, Amore is right next door to the sex shop. Or, at least, it was the last time I was down there.

ManchMan
03-28-16, 19:01
Needed a good massage and wanted a bit more so stopped into Hudson. On very busy St but there is parking in the back (not a euphemism). Called ahead to assure I'd get right in. Girl on phone sounded cute. Was greeted by a woman the size of a short lineman in the NFL. Thought she was just handling desk and gave her the 60 for hour. Stripped down, laid down, and she returns. She actually gave a phenomenal massage. My advice if you draw her is to keep your eyes clothes and imagine it's some hot chick in your memory bank (who just happens to have huge hands). Very good massage. Didn't need any encouragement to go for it after flip. Nice skills on HE (eyes closed still). No discussion of tip (I hate when they do that unless they're offering extra). Left 40.

SouthernhGuy
03-31-16, 11:45
200 Lafayette Rd, Went in and it was the same girl from Greenleaf (ok body but her teeth are everywhere which is a huge turnoff). It turns out its the same one from Route 1 but they've had to moved quite a few times. Received hour massage (damage. 70), she didn't mind some OTC during. Before the flip she used paper towels to wipe the oil off when I asked for a hot towel she said she was not done and would get it after, after flip she gave a ok HE. She only got 1 hot towel to clean up, so I didn't let her clean my back with that one. (only left a. 30 tip) I left with an oily back needless to say I don't think ill be going back.Same girls. Renting an apt in Dover. Has washer & dryer so clean hot towel? I always refuse!

No extras just HE.

NTSerious
03-31-16, 21:23
Same girls. Renting an apt in Dover. Has washer & dryer so clean hot towel? I always refuse!

No extras just HE.Color me confused. Or did I miss something?

Why would you refuse a clean towel?

SouthernhGuy
04-01-16, 10:00
Color me confused. Or did I miss something?

Why would you refuse a clean towel?Because 9 times out of 10 it's only put under warm water.

ManchMan
04-04-16, 12:58
Oddly enough. First time yes. Yesterday. Not even close.

I said no.I went to York a while back. Was more pushy than I typically am as I was really horny and the for had teased a bit near. She wouldn't finish (or even start for that matter, but was very close and brushed a few times), but gave me lotion and massaged my legs as I did.

NTSerious
04-11-16, 21:31
Because 9 times out of 10 it's only put under warm water.I am fine with it being a legit place, or not. I just want it to be clean!

Does anyone have suggestions?

Zimmm33
04-19-16, 07:35
Was loving Jennifer / Jenny at Tokyo, but seems she is now gone. Last time there, a month ago, much less attractive and much older woman. Anyone been in the last two weeks? New providers? This is a bit of a drive for me, so I want to make sure it is worth it.

MLRensky
04-19-16, 18:08
Was loving Jennifer / Jenny at Tokyo, but seems she is now gone. Last time there, a month ago, much less attractive and much older woman. Anyone been in the last two weeks? New providers? This is a bit of a drive for me, so I want to make sure it is worth it.I just saw Jennifer at Tokyo a week-and-half ago, my favorite there as well. She was on vacation just prior to that, so maybe that's why you didn't get her. I always call ahead and schedule specifically with her, which I'd recommend that you do as well. Then you won't drive there for nothing.

Zimmm33
04-20-16, 21:07
I just saw Jennifer at Tokyo a week-and-half ago, my favorite there as well. She was on vacation just prior to that, so maybe that's why you didn't get her. I always call ahead and schedule specifically with her, which I'd recommend that you do as well. Then you won't drive there for nothing.Awesome news. BTW, I DID ask for her the last time. And drove all the way to find she was not there. I walked out.

Street Seeker
05-09-16, 11:03
Visiting the area and am looking for recommendations in the Dover / Portsmouth area where leaving happy is a part of the menu. I used to visit the spot off Rte 1 in Portsmouth but I see they are closed. Would appreciate any information. PM is fine.

ManchMan
05-24-16, 13:32
Was in Hudson to play golf w a friend and he postponed about an hour on me, so I swung over to tokyo and was able to walk right in. Nancy was working solo as other girl had left for lunch. Older (probably in her 50's because she looked early 40's, nice body, small up top) Very sweet, gave a great massage and had great conversation throughout. Didn't have to ask about HE and didn't pre negotiate which I always appreciate. Finish was unrushed and very sensual versus just cranking away like a lot of places / girls to get down asap. Standard 60+40 for the hour and tip. Would repeat.

Zimmm33
05-25-16, 07:35
Anyone try Pine Tree yet, new place in Plaistow?

JoeMuckInFutch
05-26-16, 15:18
Drove by, saw the sign, recalled I'd read something positive, had time to spare so I turned around and decided to try it out. Thin, nicely put together young (lady asks if I can wait 25 min, I say yes because she is cute, and did I say I had time to spare. She did not ask for the money right away, which I liked. When she came back 15 min later I said half hour and she said $50. Nicest AMP experience I've had in a while and maybe the best ever in terms of quality in NH. I plan to go back.

Zimmm33
06-05-16, 11:46
TOFTT and went today. I had a feeling it was run by the same outfit from Derry named Orange Tree due to the name and the fact W\when they advertise the ads are usually one on top of another. I've heard again and again that Orange Tree is legit, and now we all know that Pine Tree is the same. It's a very clean place, but it seems purely legit, especially since the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. The place was empty, yet they put me in the room right next to the entryway. I could hear every word everyone was saying. I drew Janey and the massage was decent but there was no hint of teasing whatsoever. She was very attractive, so that's a shame. I will not repeat unless I hear someone else has had luck there. . 6 and. 1.

Willfullone
06-12-16, 10:20
Interesting. Anyone?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-arrived-real-hotonly-incallhot-asian-girl/5797971