PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Harderik
09-22-10, 14:56
Woah....not a very active thread. I guess I'll start it off! I had a meeting in Manchester today and decided to stop into the Gold Club in Bedford. Decent place, but completely empty. That's probably because it was lunchtime in the middle of the week on a nice day. People aren't really stopping into strip clubs.

Anyway, met all three of the girls that were on: "Danica", "Cadence" and "Bailey"

Baily was the prettiest, but Danica was definitely the best time. A nice, fun girl who clearly enjoyed her work.

Amusingly, the rules seem to be far more lax than Massachusetts for the most part. The one exception is that the girls are required to wear pasties on their nipples. Kind of laughable...

bankwalker50
09-23-10, 07:53
Woah....not a very active thread. I guess I'll start it off! I had a meeting in Manchester today and decided to stop into the Gold Club in Bedford. Decent place, but completely empty. That's probably because it was lunchtime in the middle of the week on a nice day. People aren't really stopping into strip clubs.

Anyway, met all three of the girls that were on: "Danica", "Cadence" and "Bailey"

Baily was the prettiest, but Danica was definitely the best time. A nice, fun girl who clearly enjoyed her work.

Amusingly, the rules seem to be far more lax than Massachusetts for the most part. The one exception is that the girls are required to wear pasties on their nipples. Kind of laughable...Agree that the pasties are silly. Welcome to NH. The club is much improved since the new owners took over. Agree that Danica is the best time. Under the old owners, you were out the door if you touched one of the ladies at all. My last visit turned out to be a very fun tactile experience.

Harderik
09-29-10, 13:28
Agree that the pasties are silly. Welcome to NH. The club is much improved since the new owners took over. Agree that Danica is the best time. Under the old owners, you were out the door if you touched one of the ladies at all. My last visit turned out to be a very fun tactile experience.

Good to know that I chose well with Danica! That said, Bailey was definitely nice to look at and I'm thinking worth a trip back there. Any insight on whether she's worthwhile?

The Antagonist
09-06-12, 10:33
The place was empty 3 girls all pretty got a dance from Carmen very pretty but when I went to touch her she pushed my hand back therefore it sucked.

FootFiend
10-16-12, 23:38
I've stopped in on a Tuesday afternoon. I only had about 40mins to kill. Just as I got there all the girls took off for some VIP special they were doing. 10-15mins later they started to filter back in. No one approaches, in fact most of the girls hung at the bar or went out back. So I have have no idea what they have to offer. I know there is a VIP room. But what is offered (if anything)? I'm out in the Detroit area alot and let's just say that one can have fun at several of the local adult establishments.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Trypt
10-17-12, 18:48
See my review in NH-Other Areas. It's not in Manchester.

I've stopped in on a Tuesday afternoon. I only had about 40mins to kill. Just as I got there all the girls took off for some VIP special they were doing. 10-15mins later they started to filter back in. No one approaches, in fact most of the girls hung at the bar or went out back. So I have have no idea what they have to offer. I know there is a VIP room. But what is offered (if anything)? I'm out in the Detroit area alot and let's just say that one can have fun at several of the local adult establishments.

Thanks

FootFiend
10-17-12, 23:18

ThanksSorry, since there is only one strip joint that I know of in New Hampshire, I just thought "everyone" knew what I would be asking about. Sorry for the confusion.

Toofast
05-15-13, 22:51
Are there any strip clubs / clubs in Manchester? Been away for awhile. Thanks!

FootFiend
05-16-13, 00:28
Are there any strip clubs / clubs in Manchester? Been away for awhile. Thanks!There have been a few posts on this topic. They are somewhat scattered as this place is mistakenly listed in MAnchester, but in actuality it is in Bedford so there are posting in "NH Other Areas" as well. There are a few others over the border in MA. The old Blue Moon re-opened under a different name, you have Mac II in Billerica (which is an 18+ establishment). Not a whole lot to be impressed about. Good luck

Toofast
05-16-13, 08:09
There have been a few posts on this topic. They are somewhat scattered as this place is mistakenly listed in MAnchester, but in actuality it is in Bedford so there are posting in "NH Other Areas" as well. There are a few others over the border in MA. The old Blue Moon re-opened under a different name, you have Mac II in Billerica (which is an 18+ establishment). Not a whole lot to be impressed about. Good luckThanks for the reply. Looks like Gold's may be the closest to Manch. Will check it out one day.

Sir Duncan
05-16-13, 08:49
Thanks for the reply. Looks like Gold's may be the closest to Manch. Will check it out one day.I wouldn't even bother. Poor excuse for a strip club. Pasties, expensive and quick lap dances. I'm surprised they are still in business. Better to make the trip to Tens in Salisbury or one of the skanky clubs just over the border. At least they are all nude.

Plman Smith
05-19-13, 09:49
Not a bad, 'quick stop' It's a juice bar, no alcohol, $5 cover lunchtime and right after work, fully nude stage (on 3rd song) Semi-private lap dance area, but don't expect anything much more than the dancer maybe sitting on your lap. A good place to hang for an hour to wait for traffic on Route 3 to clear. At least that's my excuse. .

There have been a few posts on this topic. They are somewhat scattered as this place is mistakenly listed in MAnchester, but in actuality it is in Bedford so there are posting in "NH Other Areas" as well. There are a few others over the border in MA. The old Blue Moon re-opened under a different name, you have Mac II in Billerica (which is an 18+ establishment). Not a whole lot to be impressed about. Good luck

Toofast
05-19-13, 19:04
Are there any Adult book, video, or novelty stores in Manchester or Concord or anywhere near there?

Member #5684
05-19-13, 20:33
Try Salem NH. Found this one, but I think there is one more too on the same road.

Moonlight reader.

314 South Broadway

Salem NH 03079.

Phone: (603) 890-3538

DC Guy
08-06-13, 10:15
Neither has dancers unfortunately. Both have booths, occasionally (very rarely) you'll find a willing female in the next booth at either.

Forbidden Fruit Limited.

Manchester.

Downtown.

20 Amherst Street.

North of Manchester.

Jolly Jay's Joke Shop.

Call before going to make sure they are open, they seem to have irregular hours.

Laconia.

592 Endicott Street North.

BigJim959
08-06-13, 11:24
Stopped in a few weeks ago on a Mon early evening. Cover charge seems to be different every day. Drinks about average with specials sometimes. Not many customers. No one pushing private dances, which was fine with me as $30 per song is silly. 2 for 1 special was $40 for 2 shortened songs. Not a bad place to hang for a while. Have a beverage and look at some pretty girls.

BigJim959
08-09-13, 09:56
Stopped by for an hour Thur night. $7 cover, $5.50 beer. I was one of only 4-5 customers. Sat at stage for a while, only one tipping. Must have been 7-8 dancers. Most seemed to have man-made modifications, but all were 7-10 range, depending on your preference. Good variety of shapes and sizes. Lineup much better than a Monday.

Zack Lawrence
08-09-13, 18:34
BigJim959.

Stopped in a few weeks ago on a Mon early evening. Cover charge seems to be different every day. Drinks about average with specials sometimes. Not many customers. No one pushing private dances, which was fine with me as $30 per song is silly. 2 for 1 special was $40 for 2 shortened songs. Not a bad place to hang for a while. Have a beverage and look at some pretty girls.

I stop in a lot the drink prices are great for a strip club. Most of the girls are not that hot compared to other places in MA. Also IMO most of the girls are busy talking to each other and playing on their phones and the girls who do hustle are usually the more banged up ones. $30 bucks is steep for a dance the one good thing is get the right girl and you can be a little handsy for the private dances. Its my experience that in MA its all hands off so I would say its in the middle of MA or Prov. Champ rooms are steep too 3. For hh and 1. 75 15 min but go on Tuesday they are 1/2 off and there is a lot of girls working. This too is a crap shoot because some of the girls are straight hands off and some girls like to let you party. My advise is to do a private dance first and if the girls doesn't let you touch the goods stay away from the Champ room with her.

All that being said the drinks are reasonable and you get to see boobs.

Spectator
10-14-13, 23:39
Stopped in this afternoon (Monday) around 5. Was dead. I was the only guy tipping at the stage most of the evening. Girls were all mostly pretty, some tatted up hags, but mostly pretty and friendly. Ordered a Miller lite for no particular reason and it was only 2 bucks on Mondays, so I had a few extra tip dollars. It was nice.

Usually I go to titty bar and figure on 2 or 3 beers at $20 a beer (whatever for the bartender and the rest from a 20 for the girls) and maybe a lapdance.

Did not get the feeling from any of them that a dance would have been great, so I Sat. Until I'd spent about 80 bucks and left. Worth the trip, would have liked to had more people there so that there was more action on the stage and I was not the only tipper. Girls were mostly not too tattoo'ed / scarred / pierced so it was nice. Nothing against ink, but these gals were more 7,8, and 9's. There wasnt a 10 in the place tho.

Pagbb2
03-01-14, 08:18
Does anyone have any info on what goes on in the VIP room at the Gold Club?

Viger99
03-01-14, 14:04
I agree that $30 per song is just silly when you may or may not get more than an air dance. Not a bad place to kill an hour or two though if you just want to have some drinks and watch some naked pretty girls. At least some of the girls are hot the couple of times I visited in the past few months. The girls don't seem to hustle for dances and that suits me fine but I wonder how they make their money. This is the only strip club in NH and I suppose they can do whatever they want without having to worry about any competitions.

TheGame05
03-01-14, 22:04
Does anyone have any info on what goes on in the VIP room at the Gold Club?Just some higher contact lap dances. No extras available to my knowledge. Never found anyone worth going to VIP even if it were available on my trips There last summer.

Ummmmm
03-09-14, 18:13
Does anyone have any info on what goes on in the VIP room at the Gold Club?Absolutely nothing. Been a number of times, you get the same old dance except for a longer time frame. I don't see the point. In fact I don't see the point for a normal lapdance either. Like someone else said, I don't know how that place stays open.

FootFiend
04-16-14, 20:52
When I can get there, I only go on Tuesdays because of the $2 drinks. I strolled in there this week and could not believe my eyes. There were at least 25-30 guys hanging out and drinking. This had to be the busiest I have ever seen this place. There were only like 3-4 girls roaming around. Still have no desire to par-take in the VIP or Champaign Room. But there were guys going back there for the entire hour I was there. I know NOTHING goes on back there. But I'm hoping to find that rare person who might offer take out.

BigBass19
06-17-14, 18:54
Went to the Gold Club today. First visit there for me and will not be my last. I went early and there was not a lot of people there at all. Less than 10 guys and about 5 very good looking girls. When I got there a Beautiful blond (a strong 9) was dancing and enjoyed watching her for a few dances. She got off stage and was taken back to the VIP room by someone not to be seen again for my time there. Next up was Natasha. She is a very good looking young lady (Strong 8-9)! She gave me a lot of attention on stage and she could perform! Her smile and skills where very enjoyable to watch. I wasn't quite ready to check out the VIP room yet and enjoyed another beer as I watched another beauty with a nice tattoo on her thigh. Then a really tall girl with a nice body. I decide it was about time to go when Natasha gets back on stage so I decide to stick around for a little longer. Now it was nice because there was only one other guy sitting by the stage so I got a lot of attention again. After her time on stage I told her I would enjoy some time in the VIP room with her. We go back and I pay for two dances. We are the only two back there and go to the back corner. All I can say is that it was the best lap dance I have gotten without the extras. I will be back to enjoy the scenery and will hopefully see Natasha again!

Trypt
06-18-14, 18:53
What did you pay for the VIP room?

Went to the Gold Club today. First visit there for me and will not be my last. I went early and there was not a lot of people there at all. Less than 10 guys and about 5 very good looking girls. When I got there a Beautiful blond (a strong 9) was dancing and enjoyed watching her for a few dances. She got off stage and was taken back to the VIP room by someone not to be seen again for my time there. Next up was Natasha. She is a very good looking young lady (Strong 8-9)! She gave me a lot of attention on stage and she could perform! Her smile and skills where very enjoyable to watch. I wasn't quite ready to check out the VIP room yet and enjoyed another beer as I watched another beauty with a nice tattoo on her thigh. Then a really tall girl with a nice body. I decide it was about time to go when Natasha gets back on stage so I decide to stick around for a little longer. Now it was nice because there was only one other guy sitting by the stage so I got a lot of attention again. After her time on stage I told her I would enjoy some time in the VIP room with her. We go back and I pay for two dances. We are the only two back there and go to the back corner. All I can say is that it was the best lap dance I have gotten without the extras. I will be back to enjoy the scenery and will hopefully see Natasha again!

Zack Lawrence
06-18-14, 19:10
What did you pay for the VIP room?I am somewhat of a regular. Private dance is $30 (I think steep) promo is 2 for $40 but they shorten the songs so you get screwed. Champ room is 3 songs for $100 or $3 oo for 30 min. They used to do 15 min for $175 but the 3 for $100 is a better deal. Some hot chicks here but you are better off on BP for the money. I would suggest you do a privet dance before a champ room to take a test drive. Performance varies.

Sounds
07-21-14, 20:12
Been a while since I was at the previous establishment where the Gold Club is. At the time all the girls had to wear pasties over their nipples. Has this changed or is it still the case?

Zack Lawrence
07-22-14, 22:08
Been a while since I was at the previous establishment where the Gold Club is. At the time all the girls had to wear pasties over their nipples. Has this changed or is it still the case?Yes they are supposed to wear pasties. Some of the girls wear a pinkish silicone on their nipples instead. Most of the girls wear nothing. None wear what would be an actual paste. It is not really enforced.

Oak436
10-02-14, 21:59
Visited this evening very quiet. Still running their 2 for 40 Specials - 3/100 VIP and a number of cute young ladies that are quite new to dancing for a living. YMMV.

Trypt
10-03-14, 19:51
Lexi Belle was there last weekend. I was planning on going but fell asleep early. Anybody see her?

Visited this evening very quiet. Still running their 2 for 40 Specials - 3/100 VIP and a number of cute young ladies that are quite new to dancing for a living. YMMV.

Zack Lawrence
10-10-14, 07:48
Was in the mood to look at strange tits so I headed up. This place is really hitting new lows. It was Wednesday and most of the girls work Tuesday so I'm not sure if that contributed.

The other girls are huge or just pain ugly. The one girl with short blue hair and nose loop she is ugly and fat but has huge natural tits. One girl who is just supper thick and the tall blond who is also thick and like over 6 foot reminds me of the blond from third rock from the sun. About 3-4 other girls who ware cute and nice bodies but they just have no hustle sit on their phones when they are not on stage. The bartender is a smoke show huge tits a little thick looks Italian. I wish she would dance.

Now I was a semi regular here so I have a pretty good lay of the land. Nothing really happens in the champ rooms but if you are willing to put in time and money a lot of the employees will meet you off duty if the price is right. I used to have a reg girl who would come to my house all the time.

Problem with this is it is very expensive. Strippers way over value their "time". You have to first give them money at the club and the club takes their cut. Then they want more than they are worth on their own time.

So one interesting thing. I see a waitress who works their. She looks super familiar. I am not 100% sure but I think she was a girl I met off back page around May. Her name was Jessie and she would only real do HJ but her body nice with huge naturals. She would post like 10 times a day and would travel from Andover to tewskbury. She disappeared in June. I think it was her and normally would not say anything to a girl I met hobbling. I was going to try and bring it up but I left before I could.

I walk in and the two hottest chicks are at the bar in civi clothes one works there but was obviously off duty and the other I do not know. Most othe other girls are huge or just pain ugly. The one girl with short blue hair and nose loop she is ugly and fat but has huge natural tits. One girl who is just supper thick and the tall blond who is also thick and like over 6 foot reminds me of the blond from third rock from the sun. About 3-4 other girls who ware cute and nice bodies but they just have no hustle sit on their phones when they are not on stage. The bartender is a smoke show huge tits a little thick looks Italian. I wish she would dance.

Now I was a semi regular here so I have a pretty good lay of the land. Nothing really happens in the champ rooms but if you are willing to put in time and money a lot of the employees will meet you off duty if the price is right. I used to have a reg girl who would come to my house all the time.

Problem with this is it is very expensive. Strippers way over value their "time". You have to first give them money at the club and the club takes their cut. Then they want more than they are worth on their own time.

So one interesting thing. I see a waitress who works their. She looks super familiar. I am not 100% sure but I think she was a girl I met off back page around May. Her name was Jessie and she would only real do HJ but her body nice with huge naturals. She would post like 10 times a day and would travel from Andover to tewskbury. She disappeared in June. I think it was her and normally would not say anything to a girl I met hobbling. I was going to try and bring it up but I left before I could.

Rest of night to be continued in SW thread.

LongRanger99
10-25-14, 02:12
Is there a strip club in the Manchester to Merrimack area where I am guaranteed a good time and everything goes?

FootNBallCoach
10-25-14, 17:43
Is there a strip club in the Manchester to Merrimack area where I am guaranteed a good time and everything goes?No, air dances open well watched LD area, waist of time and money. Mario's Webster MA or Providence RI a long drive from.

NH. Best bet is Aqua AMP in Londonderry NH or the street walkers around Manchester st. And Beach st. Manchester. Read.

The Manchester Board.

Oak436
12-18-14, 23:00
If you're looking for a great VIP air dance check out "Alexandria" - 5'2" brown eyed. Blonde.

Oak.

Member #4675
01-02-15, 00:47
Have been going to the gold club a couple of times this past month, Really hot Russian blonde girl works there, Her skin is like glass, I'm talking mint, Couple of other hard bodies work there, Was shocked to see high quality girls there, problem is they will not show you there ****, They keep the underwear on, but they will rub there tits in your face and all the girls were super freindly to me and some young kid that was next to me, alot of cheapo's sitting at the bar not tipping the girls, They let me touch there boobs and the the big question any guys ever get lucky and girls offer take out? PM ONLY (don't be a dumby posting shit on here).

One chic that had alot of ink on her was giving me wood, yea she was that hot!!

Sjarret1
01-08-15, 14:33
I would be curious as well if anyone has got further than breast touching, pm me details. . Like girl, how much $ you had to drop, etc.

Member #5001
01-11-15, 23:19
Checked out the Gold Club on Friday PM. Got there around 11:15 and stayed about 90 min. Very sparse crowd for the size of the place. About 20 guys and only 5-6 girls working of which one was a 9, another 7 and the rest 5 or below. I got a dance w the 9. Krystal. Knockout and dance was good but absolutely no possibility of extras. I asked what the advantages would be of doing a 30 min dance in the more private setting and she was quick to tell me "no sexual shit. " And underwhelmed me with "basically just 30 min of what I just did" which was call behind and no hands and limited hands for me. No go. I was out of there. For $30 a dance, prices too steep for too little fun.

Yorktown1942
07-13-15, 10:09
Visiting New England (I'm originally from MA) and was having dinner with an old friend. After dinner he suggested we go to a nearby strip club, turned out to be "The Gold Club" in Bedford, NH. Not many cars in the lot, $7 cover to get in. Cash only. My friend was going to use CC for drinks (saving his cash for dances) but it's a minimum of $25, they photo copy your I'd (not a big deal) but they also charge a $5 fee on top of that. Anyway, we got there around 8:30 and there where less then 10 guys there and between 6 and 10 ladies, I would say they ranged from 6-10 - 2 ladies where, IMHO, 10's. They were doing 3 or 4 song sets.

The first 2 dancers didn't remove any clothing, my friend told me they don't strip unless they are getting tips. Next lady got some tips and got topless. It was about 9:00 now and all the dancers stripped at the first dance (pretty sure they where getting tips). One lady was absolutely gorgeous, short (5'2" blonde with a really tight body. Pretty sure she had implants, but it was a good job not the typical bolt ons a lot of ladies get. She could dance, too, did some pole swinging. Another lady was tall (5'8" without shoes), really nice body with some perky be cups. She knew how to dance too and use her long legs to wrap around a guys neck and pull him into her 'crotch' (well her thigh near her crotch).

Sadly, we sat in our seats for over 45 minutes and not a single lady came up to us and even offered to talk or give us a dance (& we wanted some dances). Several ladies walked by us, and I was looking at them (they saw me looking). Several ladies where sitting along a wall doing stuff on their phones, seemingly oblivious to their surroundings.

So after 2 drinks each (2 beers and 2 sprites, total of $16) we split.

Oak436
07-13-15, 23:22
Visiting New England (I'm originally from MA) and was having dinner with an old friend. After dinner he suggested we go to a nearby strip club, turned out to be "The Gold Club" in Bedford, NH. Not many cars in the lot, $7 cover to get in. Cash only. My friend was going to use CC for drinks (saving his cash for dances) but it's a minimum of $25, they photo copy your I'd (not a big deal) but they also charge a $5 fee on top of that. Anyway, we got there around 8:30 and there where less then 10 guys there and between 6 and 10 ladies, I would say they ranged from 6-10 - 2 ladies where, IMHO, 10's. They were doing 3 or 4 song sets.

The first 2 dancers didn't remove any clothing, my friend told me they don't strip unless they are getting tips. Next lady got some tips and got topless. It was about 9:00 now and all the dancers stripped at the first dance (pretty sure they where getting tips). One lady was absolutely gorgeous, short (5'2" blonde with a really tight body. Pretty sure she had implants, but it was a good job not the typical bolt ons a lot of ladies get. She could dance, too, did some pole swinging. Another lady was tall (5'8" without shoes), really nice body with some perky be cups. She knew how to dance too and use her long legs to wrap around a guys neck and pull him into her 'crotch' (well her thigh near her crotch).

Sadly, we sat in our seats for over 45 minutes and not a single lady came up to us and even offered to talk or give us a dance (& we wanted some dances). Several ladies walked by us, and I was looking at them (they saw me looking). Several ladies where sitting along a wall doing stuff on their phones, seemingly oblivious to their surroundings.

So after 2 drinks each (2 beers and 2 sprites, total of $16) we split.The last time I saw that is when the Manager took off early. All the ladies just stood around which I don't understand as they aren't making any coin. Then they'll whine about needing to make rent or some other malady.

Oak.

TheGame05
09-22-15, 00:26
Recently was in the area and went to Gold Club. Not that nice of a club. $30 lap dances and the contact is quite subpar from what you get in other parts of New England. Also, the VIP is not very private and it seems nothing beyond just dances happens there.

Insatiable44
10-22-16, 02:30
I come here fairly regularly. No, it is not an amazing club, but think it gets a bit of a bad wrap, overpriced yes, but on the right day there is some really good talent. I mostly go days, but came through tonight and saw pretty good variety. My favorites being Shay, Dakota, Alisana, all three good LD. Always enjoy brea and Harley during the days, always get full roaming in LD although YMMV, but not much else besides making out with a few. Still working on takeout, have some digits but haven't pulled it off yet. Club is usually pretty dead but I'm not one for the super busy scene.

SexBang123
06-25-17, 21:14
I would be curious as well if anyone has got further than breast touching, pm me details. . Like girl, how much $ you had to drop, etc.Had a girl jam her tits in my face, let me grab ass, kissing, the works. Long straight dyed red hair, don't remember the name. Planning to go back a third time to see if I can ask for takeout, wanted to butter her up. This was a while ago though. Just did the Champagne Room 3 times in 2 visits. Warning for everyone, the ATM has a fucking $10 fee. Only reason I can pull that crap off is my bank refunds it. That's the real scam right there.

Trypt
11-19-18, 05:40
I saw an ad in this week's Hippo Press announcing the grand opening of the Millenium Caberet at the location of the Gold Club. They also have a web site.

Anybody know if it's been sold or what we can expect for changes, if any?

http://millenniumcabaretnh.com/

Ws9293
01-25-19, 19:32
I saw an ad in this week's Hippo Press announcing the grand opening of the Millenium Caberet at the location of the Gold Club. They also have a web site.

http://millenniumcabaretnh.com/Any word on this place as of yet? I've done some Worcester and providence but haven't headed up north. In any case, it might be worth a trip for a $3 half pound burger.

Plman Smith
01-27-19, 12:16
I went recently with some friends, hadn't been there in years, was happy to see that efforts to 'free the nipple' in NH apply to strip clubs, LOL. Still topless only. A dozen girls working, got snagged for the 'two for one' private dance, $40 for two very quick songs in a booth, would have rather spent it on the rail. Nice atmosphere, will likely go again.

http://millenniumcabaretnh.com/

Milhaus
01-01-21, 23:29
Anyone have recommendations on good shifts to drop in on?

I usually avoid Fri. And sat nights but I'm not familiar with this club and haven't been to any club since the start of the pandemic.

Is it even worth it to visit this club?

Any recommendations on dancers worth seeing? I prefer big natural tits but well done artificials can be a thing of beauty as well. Are there latinas at this club? Any take out to be had?

Plman Smith
01-02-21, 12:45

I usually avoid Fri. And sat nights but I'm not familiar with this club and haven't been to any club since the start of the pandemic.

Any recommendations on dancers worth seeing? I prefer big natural tits but well done artificials can be a thing of beauty as well. Are there latinas at this club? Any take out to be had?Watch for their specials advertised in HIPPO, usually full page adverts, feature dancer and free diner, LOL.

Please report back if you go.

MarkKing269
01-03-21, 06:36

Any recommendations on dancers worth seeing? I prefer big natural tits but well done artificials can be a thing of beauty as well. Are there latinas at this club? Any take out to be had?I went about a month ago. Lots of room (social distancing). Masks required unless you're eating or drinking. You can tip the dancers as they dance on stage. But I didn't see anyone really hovering around the stage pre-COVID. The girls are above average with all shapes and sizes. I got a private dance from a blonde with some nice bolt ons. Roaming above was allowed, but I didn't really push the boundaries. Some light grinding but nothing to write home about. I saw a bunch of ads on another site from strippers that work there looking for more. It appears they want an on-line sugar daddy (translation they want the money without putting out some ass). Let me know how it goes.

Nashua58
01-03-21, 08:43
I went about a month ago. Lots of room (social distancing). Masks required unless you're eating or drinking. You can tip the dancers as they dance on stage. But I didn't see anyone really hovering around the stage pre-COVID. The girls are above average with all shapes and sizes. I got a private dance from a blonde with some nice bolt ons. Roaming above was allowed, but I didn't really push the boundaries. Some light grinding but nothing to write home about. I saw a bunch of ads on another site from strippers that work there looking for more. It appears they want an on-line sugar daddy (translation they want the money without putting out some ass). Let me know how it goes.Just be careful personally know 2 girls that have / are working there that have tested positive for Covid.

Insatiable44
02-12-21, 19:27
Former club addict, dipped my toe back in today and had a good Time. Was short on time, but happened to see a very hot blonde with fake ass that had a few tattoos on it. I didn't say a word to her but think I am in love. If anyone has any details on this girl, or if you have seen her on any of the usual sites, please pm me and I will try my best to reciprocate with whatever you may be looking for. I can already see the beating my bank account is going to take from this chick.

LieuPine
02-26-21, 16:48
I went to Millennium not expecting much, given the low density of NH versus more metropolitan areas. The selection is what you'd expect, most on the thiccer end, a couple of tight bodies, and few that were rail thin. Like most clubs, you wonder what some of the girls are doing there, as they sit in one place and don't make much attempt to drum up business, although I suspect they are waiting for regulars. What's nice is that they had 3 stages going, so you had a pick of girls to watch. One dance I got was from a very attractive woman, who was down to earth and did not try to push the up sell. Excellent dance. Another dance, the woman kept talking about getting a good tip for a good dance. I didn't bite, and the dance was horrible. With masks and the loud music, I couldn't understand much of what anyone said, so I can't offer any names unfortunately. I want to go back, but I will say that the dance prices are pretty steep. 30/60/90 for 1/2/3 songs. That's outrageous, but then again I noticed that out of a 30 dollar song, the dancer got 20 bucks. So in that sense I am relieved that the dancer gets the majority of the cost, although who knows if they have to pay other costs to dance there.

Spectator
03-06-21, 10:28
Went a couple times recently on a Friday evening around 8 . Lots of girls. Some fat some pretty, most young. A couple sat at the bar next to me and tried selling a dance. I almost bit because they were young an hot but after a little chat with them I realized it was just going to be expensive and no real action so I finished my drink and left. Its a good time $10 cover, couple of beers and a bunch of ones at the stage is fun, but after an hour or so I get bored. There are lots of AMP's nearby so I went for dinner, had a little but of a show and then a nice are&T.

Not bad for a Friday locally during COVID.

Spectator
03-06-21, 11:33
Phoenix was one of the dancers I chatted with. She was young, hot, and had all kinds of crazy tats. Says she works in a lot of different clubs. Wondering if anyone has any experience with her?

Pastrami45
03-12-21, 13:36
Surprising amount of dancers for a Thursday night. Felt like as many dancers as there were men in the club. There seems to be something for everybody: gothic chicks, bubble butt Brazilians, a few chubby gals, and a few that are gorgeous. Trouble is that the dancers here seem to have no motivation to make money. Most of them are glued to their phones until they get called up to the stage. A few seem glued to regulars, but I saw a lot of dancers sitting solo and just scrolling through Facebook. I struck up a conversation with a few of them and they both complained about not making money that night even though they showed no effort to make money. I was eventually approached by two aggressive Latinas and an older white dancer (I'm terrible with names) but this is not the type of club where dancers just come over and start flirting with you within minutes of walking in. Doubtful that any extras are available.

LieuPine
05-31-21, 23:53
Phoenix was one of the dancers I chatted with. She was young, hot, and had all kinds of crazy tats. Says she works in a lot of different clubs. Wondering if anyone has any experience with her?I don't think any true extras are available at this club, but she will let you roam up top if you agree to pay up front. And if you do her dances are pretty good. Some dancers won't let you touch at all. But some let you roam without straight up asking for the extra tip upfront.

Dbnab
10-18-21, 18:13
There are extras to be had at the Millennium Cabaret. Just show up at 1 pm on a Monday and sit at the bar, she'll find you.

HottieMaybe
11-23-21, 21:50
Not going to ask her name and ruin a good thing, but can you give an idea of what extras, the damage, and maybe body type? Thanks.

There are extras to be had at the Millennium Cabaret. Just show up at 1 pm on a Monday and sit at the bar, she'll find you.

HottieMaybe
11-30-21, 16:56
Was one of the crazy tats a crown, on her throat?

I don't think any true extras are available at this club, but she will let you roam up top if you agree to pay up front. And if you do her dances are pretty good. Some dancers won't let you touch at all. But some let you roam without straight up asking for the extra tip upfront.

MarkKing269
12-14-21, 18:01
There are extras to be had at the Millennium Cabaret. Just show up at 1 pm on a Monday and sit at the bar, she'll find you.I don't get it. Why 1 PM and only at the bar? Does she only work on Mondays? Name or description would help.

Pickett Wilson
12-15-21, 21:26
I don't get it. Why 1 PM and only at the bar? Does she only work on Mondays? Name or description would help.As Roseanne Roseannadana would say: For somebody from NH, you sure ask a lot of questions.

MarkKing269
12-18-21, 14:52
As Roseanne Roseannadana would say: For somebody from NH, you sure ask a lot of questions.Why don't you enlighten me since you filled your sarcasm quota.

Adventurist1
12-20-21, 21:52
There are extras to be had at the Millennium Cabaret. Just show up at 1 pm on a Monday and sit at the bar, she'll find you.Mondays are generally dead there.

NoOneImportant
02-08-22, 11:32
I've been here a few times, twice as gold club, twice as millennium cabaret. Overall, not bad, fairly attractive girls even on a Tuesday afternoon, Lap Dances are little pricey, but most girls allow quite a bit of roaming. I've gone to the "VIP" rooms twice, once I left very satisfied, the other time not so much. For those of you that frequent more, I've got two questions, while I was there last time I noticed two ads on the TVs, and I was curious, the first, what exactly are the Jacuzzi rooms, and second, I noticed the door says the take credit cards, has anyone actually used one inside? How does that work?.

Plman Smith
02-25-22, 02:09
..... I noticed the door says the take credit cards, has anyone actually used one inside? How does that work?.It's been awhile, may have changed, but a friend presented a card, they told her they make a photocopy of driver license and keep it on file. She declined to charge there. . I get it, likely lots of 'lost / stolen card reports' after a big night there, so the club requires proof it wasn't stolen, but. Best to bring cash.

Mwooo
04-05-22, 10:17
Stopped by last week on a weekday around 5. Kinda weird. About 10 customers mostly sitting at the bar and about 7 dancers. When I first got there, DJ was calling out the number of songs left for the dancer currently on stage but there was nobody on any of the three stages. After that invisible dancer was done, he called for another one who never showed up to the stage either. Very odd. He then called for I think it was Pixie who did get on stage. She was one of two dancers Id seen so far who were hot enough to consider a lap dance or VIP. Almost borders on a little chubby but carries it well. Nice big tits, nice but, thick thighs, cute face. After she was done on stage, I realized she had never taken her top off. Nice moves and views besides that tho. Weird, but I was still sorta interested in getting a dance from her. Next on stage was a latina with a nice body and VERY large fake tits. But just not my style so I headed to the bar. I tried to make eye contact with Pixie, let her see me checking her out. This usually results in the dancer coming over to offer a dance at most clubs but no such luck. She seemed to mostly be interested in hanging by the bar with regulars and other girls. Not really loving the place so far.

The second of the two dancers I had seen that was hot enough for a dance turned out to be Ally and she was called to the stage. Got a much better vibe from her than Pixie. She chatted and took the tips in more interesting ways like between her boobs etc. Pretty face, probably mid 30s, nice body, nice probably B Cups. Asked her about a dance. Wound up doing $175 for 15 min one of the little VIP rooms. Not very private, only separated from hallway by a thin see through curtain in the doorway. But a bouncer did walk by once and didn't seem to look in or give a fuck. Tipped him on the way in so maybe that helped. Was a good dance. Plenty of grinding. And touching allowed but I didn't push it. No extras offered or asked for but the setup did not really allow for it anyways. Would do it again but would probably just do the 3 songs for $100 in the VIP instead of 15 min for $175. Or maybe just a couple regular dances.

Overall not horrible but not great. I'd probably try it again if I'm in the area but won't be rushing back.

NhSportsMan
04-18-22, 12:58
Hi all,

New to this forum. I stopped by last weekend and notice this beautiful girl Ariana. I could not get to her as she was sitting with regulars, but was wondering if anyone has any info on her. How are her dances and if she allows any roaming or touching.

Any info much appreciated.

WaterMan561
05-15-22, 19:16
Was in the area from Florida on Friday afternoon around 3:30 pm. There were about 8 - 10 dancers and about the same number of patrons. I'm not sure if this club is representative of all the clubs in the area but it was rather tame. All of the ladies on stage removed their tops but the bottoms stayed firmly in place.

Ally stopped by my table for a chat. Decided to do 2 songs for $30 apiece in the back. A fair amount of roaming was permitted, but I didn't push the issue. I didn't get the impression that anything more extreme was possible so I sat back and enjoyed the experience.

Overall I had a decent time as I had an hour to kill. Would certainly go back. Just with the proper expectations in place.

Ddigg
05-16-22, 08:38
I happened to be in town and stopped for a beer on Friday after work. It's a decent club, easy to get to with plenty of parking. I grabbed a beer at the bar and brought it with me to the stage- there didn't seem to be any waitress service. The dancers that I saw were all friendly and happy to chat up the customers. I was happy to share my piles of singles to get their attention. This is a topless place. I don't think you'll ever see more than tits and ass. That being said, some of the tits were pretty spectacular! I went back to the bar to grab a second beer and a cute young thing started up a conversation. We had a great talk and she never tried to pressure me into paying for more. I like the vibe and will return the next time I am in the area. I'll bring more money next time- there were a couple of women that I wouldn't mind seeing in a more private setting.

JustAnotherGo
05-17-22, 06:28
I happened to be in town and stopped for a beer on Friday after work. It's a decent club, easy to get to with plenty of parking. I grabbed a beer at the bar and brought it with me to the stage- there didn't seem to be any waitress service. The dancers that I saw were all friendly and happy to chat up the customers. I was happy to share my piles of singles to get their attention. This is a topless place. I don't think you'll ever see more than tits and ass. That being said, some of the tits were pretty spectacular! I went back to the bar to grab a second beer and a cute young thing started up a conversation. We had a great talk and she never tried to pressure me into paying for more. I like the vibe and will return the next time I am in the area. I'll bring more money next time- there were a couple of women that I wouldn't mind seeing in a more private setting.Nh doesn't go bottomless, massachusetts does, which is very strange.

Joe1223
05-17-22, 07:01
Nh doesn't go bottomless, massachusetts does, which is very strange.Actually it's simple, Ma is more progressive / liberal, I. E. Legal pot, women's rights, gambling, etc, than NH so they are more flexible. NH has and continues to be late to the party with relaxing their conservative outlook regarding these areas. Not a political statement just a life long residents opinion. They don't call us "cow Hampshire" for no reason. LOL.

Ddigg
05-17-22, 13:46
Actually it's simple, Ma is more progressive / liberal, I. E. Legal pot, women's rights, gambling, etc, than NH so they are more flexible. NH has and continues to be late to the party with relaxing their conservative outlook regarding these areas. Not a political statement just a life long residents opinion. They don't call us "cow Hampshire" for no reason. LOL.Not long before Covid I was at the club and the girls were required to wear pasties! It's like NH has a time machine set for 1950!

NhRichman
08-08-22, 13:48
Visited there this weekend. Had a couple of dancers house special $20 2 for 1. The dancers were young early 20's very friendly didn't pressure you for dancers.

Picked a couple of dancers for the 3 songs $100. Don't think anything extra goes on unless YMMV. In all had a good time beers priced reasonably.

Will be back.

NhRichman
12-30-22, 22:26
Has anyone had any luck there. Was looking to go this newyears.

Ddigg
01-05-23, 12:51
Has anyone had any luck there. Was looking to go this newyears.I have had a pretty good time in the backroom- it's expensive, but if you happen to hit the 2 for "special" parade at 5 pm it isn't the worst bang for your buck. Of course I am a dirty old man and it doesn't take much attention from a naked young woman to make me happy.

Bagdad
08-28-23, 11:56
Does anyone have her number? She used to post in Londonderry.

HumptyHarley
08-28-23, 17:40
Does anyone have her number? She used to post in Londonderry.She is now in MA, Peabody if I remember correctly. It's been a few months, I was trying to set a day and time to see her when she said she moved. Supposedly a room mate issue, but who really knows?

Downtown Boy
08-28-23, 17:48
She is now in MA, Peabody if I remember correctly. It's been a few months, I was trying to set a day and time to see her when she said she moved. Supposedly a room mate issue, but who really knows?She advertises on what's your price. I don't even mess around with that website anymore. Because it takes 10 minutes to load. But you can find her on there. I will try to find the link she's a complete whack job. I'm not interested but you can have her LOL.

LarryJay
09-29-23, 21:13
Many new ones there tonight. Many came from Rick's in Portland. Aggressive but permissive. Prices have gone up since my last visit many months ago. Friday is license scan &$10 cover.

Lance Crason
10-05-23, 10:31
So have been reading right that VIP private for an hour is only like $300? The real question is, how much did you tip the bouncer? And extras included or + more donation? PM me if easier.

Wockser
10-05-23, 11:11
So have been reading right that VIP private for an hour is only like $300? The real question is, how much did you tip the bouncer? And extras included or + more donation? PM me if easier.Yup. 300 an hour. I didn't tip the bouncer. That said the girl was topless and I could free roam my hands anywhere. No extras with that one.

If someone else has better luck let me know, I'd rather just see someone for that amount outside of the club.

NhRichman
10-05-23, 14:31
Yup. 300 an hour. I didn't tip the bouncer. That said the girl was topless and I could free roam my hands anywhere. No extras with that one.

If someone else has better luck let me know, I'd rather just see someone for that amount outside of the club.Half off VIP and dancers. It was couple years ago got 3 song in private room $50 with a curtin see through bouncer was busy club was busy.

Had a good time roaming was allowed kissing and FIV.

Been on a Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago did a VIP for $300 some roaming not much else maybe YMMV with this girl. Tiny spinner with tattoo s can't remember her name.

No luck for me. 3 song's seem worth it for $100. Outside better value concur for $300.

ToolMstr
10-26-23, 13:23
Many new ones there tonight. Many came from Rick's in Portland. Aggressive but permissive. Prices have gone up since my last visit many months ago. Friday is license scan &$10 cover.Holy Crap. I only ever drove past this place in the daytime and based on how it looks, I thought it had closed down years ago. I just happened to look at this forum and was surprised to see its still in operation. What are the best nights? Thanks!

NhRichman
02-15-24, 18:43
I was at the club on Sunday looking for a girl that goes by stage name stevie. Does anyone have info would love to know when she works.

Joe1223
02-15-24, 21:24
I was at the club on Sunday looking for a girl that goes by stage name stevie. Does anyone have info would love to know when she works.Ask the bartender Destiny. She has / had an ad on secret benefits so maybe she has some insight on extras available as well.

Zack Lawrence
02-17-24, 00:20
Ask the bartender Destiny. She has / had an ad on secret benefits so maybe she has some insight on extras available as well.Do you know what her profile is on Secret B?

NhRichman
03-26-24, 17:00
https://members.seeking.com/member/3c98bece-a3e3-4706-9da7-18d19066cfb9

I believe she is working there. Has anyone seen her there? And if so what day.

Thanks in advance. I don't have paid membership on seeking.

Any info would appreciate.