PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Olepapa
04-13-10, 16:06
I am not sure if this belongs here, since this is not a massage parlor, but a place where one can receive a sensual massage.

I just saw Rachael again this morning.

Writing a review for a session with her is difficult, since it is tough to explain to someone who has not experienced a session with her just what the attraction is.

I suspect most fellow mongers when they are looking for a massage are really just interested in where they can get FS. At least that is the impression I get from reading many posts on this and other boards.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for FS too. However, sometimes, you can have just as satisfying an experience without the FS.

There is something about the way Rachael acts, touches, and connects with you during a session. It is part spiritual, part sensual, part erotic, and part sexual, all roled into one. The average MP, you go in, go through the usual motions, get a half baked massage, and get to the extras and leave. Sure, the sex might be great, but it is often cold and mechanical. How many times have I read a comment she came twice or three times or she was at least a good actress. In short, you know the provider is going through the motions, acting out her part, and you are part of the "assembly line" of clients.

While I might be wrong, and Rachael might be the academy award actress of all time, I sense that she is not acting, and her reactions are real and play a part in the experience her clients have. What she does and what occurs at her session varies from session to session, depending on how the two connect.

Rachel has a terrific touch. Wherever she touches, it feels great. She knows which spots to visit and when to do it. She is beautiful to look at, it is great touching and caressing her. Her body is inviting as it is beautiful.

She prefers making appointments via email, and her current address is sensualtouchbyrachael247@yahoo.com. She books up quickly so you need to give her some advance notice. She is located in downtown Manchester.

Her facility is nice and clean, warm and dark. She greets you with a hug (or a few), and invites you to disrobe and lie down on your stomach. She starts the massage in a negligee, but it will get lost before you are done.

She starts on your back and where it goes from there, as I stated, may vary from client to client, from session to session. The ending is very happy.

As I stated, she may be the world's best actress, but I believe she enjoys the sessions as much as her clients do.

Rachael's style may not be for everyone. It certainly is not for those who are looking for a rub and FS. If, however, you are looking for a more sensual experience during which you are made to feel really special, you should give her a try.

Donation for an hour is 150.

Olepapa
05-03-10, 16:42
I visited Rachael again today. She is back from vacation.

I do not want to repeat the comments in my previous reviews as they would be pretty much the same, however I do wish to add that it has been stated before on more than one occasion that the sessions will vary from client to client and even among the various visits by same client.

Today's visit was, by far, the best. It was a very sensuous session, and the ending was quite different and very very good. I am sure this ending is not used with everyone but did seem to follow the way the visit was going.

This visit was so good, I can hardly wait till my next one.

Huggy Bear #2
05-04-10, 15:50
I visited Rachael again today. She is back from vacation.

I do not want to repeat the comments in my previous reviews as they would be pretty much the same, however I do wish to add that it has been stated before on more than one occasion that the sessions will vary from client to client and even among the various visits by same client.

Today's visit was, by far, the best. It was a very sensuous session, and the ending was quite different and very very good. I am sure this ending is not used with everyone but did seem to follow the way the visit was going.

This visit was so good, I can hardly wait till my next one.

Hi Olepapa, thanks and appreciate the intel, am surprised there was a Masseuse in this area.

Olepapa
05-04-10, 16:54
Hi Olepapa, thanks and appreciate the intel, am surprised there was a Masseuse in this area.Huggy Bear,

She tries really hard to keep a low profile and to stay below the radar. Discretion is very important to her.

You will be well rewarded.

Huggy Bear #2
05-06-10, 10:11
Huggy Bear,

She tries really hard to keep a low profile and to stay below the radar. Discretion is very important to her.

You will be well rewarded.

Appreciate the info, if I give it a try i'll keep it low key.

Stevez39
02-18-11, 13:03
Welcome To ASIAN SUNSET SPA!

You will Enjoy Our Spa Treatment!

Spa Package* $80/1 Hour. Include Green Tea Body Shampoo and Massage!

Massage*$70/1 Hour.

Couple Massage*$150/1 Hour.

Adress 865 second street, manchester. 03102.

Call for appointment: 718-312-2552

•Location: ManchesterAnyone been there Yet? Just posted on Craigslist.

Lap2008
02-18-11, 17:51
That is a very busy plaza both day and night with unwined and the gym there. It strikes me as a very hard location if you want discretion!

Stevez39
02-22-11, 22:28
I recently visited Sunset Spa in Manchester NH. Best way to describe it, is to compare it to Spa Tao which to me is the best all around. If Tao is a 5 star, Sunset would be a 3. 5. It's clean and has a nice table shower. There were two ladies who worked. I wanted the older. She has a nice body with a nice rack. Table shower was okay (Second time should be much better.) Massage was average, teasing was very arousing. Ending was very pleasurable. Nice cleanup and helped me dress.

I'm sure they are feeling out their customers and the area. Will I return, Yes. 1.2

ArchersTarget
02-26-11, 18:27
After reading Steves report I was off to give it a try. Called for appointment and arrived in 20 minutes. Was greeted by an average looking girl around 30 years old and a nice rack. She took me into the first room on the left and took my $70 and left. I got undressed and layed on table. She came back and draped me and started massage. She worked pretty hard on my shoulders and back. Then she started on my legs and I don't think she rubbed above my knees. I had a bad feeling about this. I asked for her name and she said Logo I even repeated it and she said yes. After awhile I knew the end was near as she went to get a hot towel to wipe the oil off and I was waiting for the flip. After the wipe down she says all done hour is up. I said you don't do front and she says hour is up and I said again you don't do front she says OK and I flip and she made sure I was covered and started rubbing my head for about a minute then my feet and then I pointed to my crotch and she said no we don't do that here and I said yes you do I was here last week and got it done which was a lie and she still did not budge and she grabbed my socks and started to put them on then she grabbed my underwear and had me stand up and she put them on and I had her face looking right at junior and I felt like grabbing her head and ramming my cock into her mouth but I would never do that. She helped me with the rest of my clothes and I left her a $20 and then tells me her name is Lucy. Maybe she forgot that she told me her name was Logo. But whatever I left unhappy and probably won't return.

ArchersTarget
03-01-11, 21:54
Iv'e been wanting to try Mellina for some time now as she advertises often om BP. Called her and made the appointment. Easy directions at her house which is nice. She greeted me at the door and led me to the room. She took everything off but her g-string and started to give me a pretty good massage and then the flip came and she said it was mutual touching which I liked very much. She straddled me as she jerked me off. In all it was pretty good. She's not bad looking and her body isn't to bad either. Damage was $150. I probably will return.

SMS 54
03-02-11, 01:32
Was going to try the spa mentioned in the previous couple of posts. Called several times on the way in to town, and alternately got either no answer or a busy signal. So, went to plan B which was an ad in NH CL therapeutic with # ending in 0168. Turns out to be in a familiar downtown location run by "Johnny". Girl was "Lucy", actually gave a good medium therapeutic type massage, interrupted several times by some playful underhand teasing, and then flip for nice HE, hot towel cleanup, and a very few minutes of additional massage. She was very friendly, and would repeat except for the short time- about 35-40 minutes total. English was not too great, but she did lament the lack of business and ability to make $ there. I suspect that the rotation here is quick. My opinion is that I would go there much more often if the hours were a lot closer to 60 minutes, and I bet others would too.

Javazer
03-02-11, 13:25
Iv'e been wanting to try Mellina for some time now as she advertises often om BP. Called her and made the appointment. Easy directions at her house which is nice. She greeted me at the door and led me to the room. She took everything off but her g-string and started to give me a pretty good massage and then the flip came and she said it was mutual touching which I liked very much. She straddled me as she jerked me off. In all it was pretty good. She's not bad looking and her body isn't to bad either. Damage was $150. I probably will return.Billy,

I have a question for you. In her Ads, Mellina have pictures of other girls from time to time. Could you confirm the presence or hints of them? Kay looks like she would be a nice treat.

J.

Iamme Iam
03-02-11, 18:19
Billy,

I have a question for you. In her Ads, Mellina have pictures of other girls from time to time. Could you confirm the presence or hints of them? Kay looks like she would be a nice treat.

J. I think it is a universal rule with AMPs, they never have pictures on their web sites, or ads, of girls who actually work at their spas. If you have TinEye, use it, then you will find the pictures are used everywhere.

I assume that the Chinnese places always use stock China pic's and the same for the Korean's spas.

This is the reason for posting reviews, and reading the foruum regularly, with 2 to 4 week staff turn over, you need to jump at the well reviewed girls quickly before they go "on vacation".

Lap2008
03-02-11, 18:35
Billy,

J.No offense to Iamme Iam but Mellina is not a Chinese AMP. She is a local girl who has been around for at least the year I have been visiting her. To answer your question Javazer, I have seen Mellina with other woman and they are always as pictured in her ads. I saw Kay a couple of weeks ago and have seen 3 or 4 others with her over the last year. I do not know who if anyone is available with her now but if she post them that is who you will see. I have had great experiences and mediocre experiences with her friends but have never found a bait and switch.

Javazer
03-03-11, 10:17
No offense to Iamme Iam but Mellina is not a Chinese AMP. She is a local girl who has been around for at least the year I have been visiting her. To answer your question Javazer, I have seen Mellina with other woman and they are always as pictured in her ads. I saw Kay a couple of weeks ago and have seen 3 or 4 others with her over the last year. I do not know who if anyone is available with her now but if she post them that is who you will see. I have had great experiences and mediocre experiences with her friends but have never found a bait and switch.Lap,

I appreciate your input. I am always willing to try new services in the area but had not find the level I am looking for beside my ATF in Manchester.

J.

SMS 54
03-16-11, 12:15
I have been recently- was not impressed. Made an app't and arrived at proper time. Rang bell and waited, no one answered. Back to car to call, door opens, female sticks head out and looks around, then closes door. Meanwhile, person on phone says it will be 10 or fifteen more minutes, and do I want to wait in the car or inside. (This is the point at which I should have left). I go inside and was shown to a room where I got ready and waited about 10 min. Masseuse enters and begins massage. Massage was actually pretty good, but masseuse leaves the room several times to answer the doorbell, talk with other clients / provider, etc. Massage was "medium" as I requested, with several intervals of soft touch. Kinda like getting mixed signals. Upon flip I was informed that they did body work, but I was offered a DIY option, which I did not and never will accept. The providers English was not too good. At approx 45 min, was told "all done".

I stared at the clock in disbelief, whereupon I was offered 5 more minutes face down, which I accepted. As I got dressed I was told, next time will be better. I then was shown out and was asked for a tip, which I declined to an audible groan. She then opened the door for me and rubbed my back again as I was leaving. .7 house fee, massage not bad, but short time, interruptions and game playing inre: ending equals not going to be in a hurry to return, although location is very convenient.

SMS 54
03-31-11, 19:09
I have been recently- was not impressed. Made an app't and arrived at proper time. Rang bell and waited, no one answered. Back to car to call, door opens, female sticks head out and looks around, then closes door. Meanwhile, person on phone says it will be 10 or fifteen more minutes, and do I want to wait in the car or inside. (This is the point at which I should have left). I go inside and was shown to a room where I got ready and waited about 10 min. Masseuse enters and begins massage. Massage was actually pretty good, but masseuse leaves the room several times to answer the doorbell, talk with other clients / provider, etc. Massage was "medium" as I requested, with several intervals of soft touch. Kinda like getting mixed signals. Upon flip I was informed that they did body work, but I was offered a DIY option, which I did not and never will accept. The providers English was not too good. At approx 45 min, was told "all done".

I stared at the clock in disbelief, whereupon I was offered 5 more minutes face down, which I accepted. As I got dressed I was told, next time will be better. I then was shown out and was asked for a tip, which I declined to an audible groan. She then opened the door for me and rubbed my back again as I was leaving. .7 house fee, massage not bad, but short time, interruptions and game playing inre: ending equals not going to be in a hurry to return, although location is very convenient. Because this place is geographically convenient, I tried again recently. There were several improvements since my last visit, but it was still strike 2. This time, I was let in promptly at the appointed time, and there were no interruptions. The time was 55 minutes, which is a lot closer than last time.

The greeting was rather icy, must have remembered my last visit w / o tip. I was polite, clean, etc. I handed over the seventy dollar house fee, and received a fairly good medium therapeutic massage, with no hint at all of teasing or accidental brushes etc. No flip, no HE. As I got dressed I was informed that I must pay a ten dollar tip, as the seventy was for the house. Because the massage was pretty good and I stiffed her last time, I was prepared to pay twenty. Due to the fact that she demanded ten, I politely agreed, but made her go get me the ten change before I gave her the twenty. As I was leaving, now all of a sudden she turns on the charm, big hug, big smile, you come back soon, call for app't soon, etc.

I will try one more time, but my patience only extends to Strike 3.

Javazer
04-01-11, 07:42
Because this place is geographically convenient, I tried again recently. There were several improvements since my last visit, but it was still strike 2. This time, I was let in promptly at the appointed time, and there were no interruptions. The time was 55 minutes, which is a lot closer than last time.

I will try one more time, but my patience only extends to Strike 3. I found a new place, to me, a few weeks ago in Manchester off exit 6. And if you are good at batting you can improve your average dramatically. Look in the Boston board.

It's a long Season, don't fall behind early.

Javazer.

JoeMuckInFutch
04-16-11, 19:16
Visited around lunch time the other day for the first time. Had read the mixed reviews here but was in the area and had only a brief time window so decided to TOFTT as a way of introducing myself on this board. Greeted by a trim older Asian lady, assume Korean, and shown into the room. Age was not young but beyond that I cannot guess. It appeared she was the only one there. English was adequate and she was not a talker.

Undressed, asked to use the bathroom. Clean, no TP, but was only taking a leak. Returned to the room, where I was draped over the ass. Not a good sign. But she immediately went to work on my upper back from the head of the table and did not object to her ass getting felt up OTC. Massage was with unscented oil and was good; she has strong hands and uses her arms too, with a little working of the butt cheeks under the towel. About 20 min into it the doorbell rings and she excuses herself to answer, but comes back quickly. It sounded like she told the other monger to come back in a little while.

Meanwhile the towel accidentally fell to the floor and she did not put it back on. Immediately starts to work the crack and sack with a nice touch; seemed to now be in a hurry, although maybe she sensed that I was ready for business. I let that go on for a while until it was uncomfortable to stay down and got up on my hands and knees when she used both hands, left on the balls and right on the shaft, with an incredible light touch. At the flip she does a mostly non-verbal inquiry re a tip, which I nodded in the affirmative and mouthed 40. I reached up inside the shirt and she unsnapped and let me play. Small but firm and perky, pretty good for her age. (Why the younger girls at the RI and other places feel the need to get fake tits is beyond me. Asian women have such great little tits. When I am in the mood for big tits, I would go find an American place, but these are getting harder and harder to find. I still miss the then-overpriced Danish, and now I miss that old dump, Tubs for Two in CT.) She was OK with OTC around the delta but frowned when I tried to slip a paw under and I did not push it (not my nature).

So she gets to the job at hand and does a mix of alternating fast and slow until I finish. HJ takes a while for me but in spite of her having a waiting customer she did not try to jerk it like crazy. She then did the clean up and a little more light massage.

70/40 Was probably there 40 min at most, but that was OK with me because when I'm ready, I'm ready and when I'm done I want to leave. And as I was dressing the bell rang, she excused herself and brought the other guy down to another room. For you guys that care about getting the whole hour, lunchtime is probably not the time to go.

All considered, I would go back when a drive to Pawtucket can't fit into the schedule, although Manchester is still a bit of a hike for me from the east.

Joe M

Stevez39
06-11-11, 08:30
Anyone been to Sunset lately? I notice that they do not mention their address anymore. Just phone number and appointment only. I used to have a pretty good experience their.

Thanks

SMS 54
10-01-11, 00:45
Looks like the Sunset is back up and running, they have an ad on CL therapeutic. 2 phone #'s, both different from their previous phone. Look for the ad that says 2nd st NH. I happened to be in the area and took a spin by, they have one of those flashing "open" signs in the window. I never had good luck there, so I will let one of you more debonair gents check it out and report back.

SMS 54
10-23-11, 23:28
Looks like the Sunset is back up and running, they have an ad on CL therapeutic. 2 phone #'s, both different from their previous phone. Look for the ad that says 2nd st NH. I happened to be in the area and took a spin by, they have one of those flashing "open" signs in the window. I never had good luck there, so I will let one of you more debonair gents check it out and report back.Checked it out tonight, and had an ok visit. Will repeat.

SMS 54
11-08-11, 23:57
Checked it out tonight, and had an ok visit. Will repeat.Went back for another round. Last time was with Tina, this time LuLu, who I think may be the one in charge. Very nice soft touch, lots of ass play, nice slow ending, full hour.

JoeMuckInFutch
11-23-11, 14:07
I visited last week and can confirm there are other girls available. Nice place, nice lady. True, Mellina only does HE with thong with lots of roaming but right now she has 3 other girls working there and says some of them will do more. She also told me that the 2-girl experience is focused on you, not on each other, so no lesbo show here (darn). The location is a nice private house with some separation from the neighbors and she says nobody bothers them. It was a pleasant massage and HE; I would recommend her. $150

JoeMuckInFutch
11-25-11, 09:18
Went back for another round. Last time was with Tina, this time LuLu, who I think may be the one in charge. Very nice soft touch, lots of ass play, nice slow ending, full hour.My return visit after a long hiatus was not all that great. It was about two weeks ago in the afternoon. I drew an older chunky woman whose name I did not get or don't recall. This woman did a decent job on the massage and provided a mechanical happy ending with no UTC allowed. $70/40.

Stevez39
02-22-12, 18:31
I just notice that Sunset Spa is listing again in CL with a NH number.

Is it under new management?

Anybody been there lately?

I used to like it when Candy ran the place, but that was many moons ago.

Thanks

Member #5684
08-11-12, 01:07
Any info on one of Melina's girls Phoenix? Looks cute!

Here is link?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/curves-and-double-ds-100-special-today-only-30/2979063

Member #5221
08-11-12, 15:54

Here is link?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/curves-and-double-ds-100-special-today-only-30/2979063I believe that girl used to advertise as STAR. I was told that she only does massage and HJ. Don't know for sure.

Tail Hunter007
08-13-12, 12:51

Here is link?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/curves-and-double-ds-100-special-today-only-30/2979063Looks like she has a fantastic rack!

Rule43
08-15-12, 12:23
Met her for the first time recently. Very friendly, massage skills were pretty good, and the photos are accurate. Her menu is the same as Mellina's, so don't expect to be offered full service.

Here is link?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/curves-and-double-ds-100-special-today-only-30/2979063

Member #4675
08-15-12, 15:49
Met her for the first time recently. Very friendly, massage skills were pretty good, and the photos are accurate. Her menu is the same as Mellina's, so don't expect to be offered full service.Please a little more info. Fist off how much $$$, second did she get fully nude? How long did the massage last? Huge tits? Etc etc.

Rule43
08-17-12, 09:07
Please a little more info. Fist off how much $$$, second did she get fully nude? How long did the massage last? Huge tits? Etc etc.Question #1: Their ads specify the donation when they're running a special (usually 100) , but I *think* it's otherwise 150.

Question #2: No.

Question #3: She went a little over the 60 minutes promised.

Question #4: As I said, the pictures are accurate, so you can judge for yourself. However. I should have mentioned that earlier ads mentioned "lactation," so I don't think she'd appreciate any hard squeezing or sucking.

Drivin for Fun
08-29-12, 21:53
According to Mellina, Phoenix is actually Gigi, so if any of you have past experiences with her, now you know. I saw Mellina two weeks ago, and had a nice time. I don't know why I don't go back more often. Perhaps I should.

Drivin

Trypt
09-13-12, 18:57
Decided I would visit Sunset Spa in Manchester one weekday afternoon. This was only my 2nd time visiting a local AMP. Mamasan told me on the phone that LuLu and CC were available, but I only saw CC once there and no other cars were outside.

CC looks like she's in her 20s or 30s, but it's hard to tell. She's pretty, short and solid as a rock! Asked for medium pressure and it felt very therapeutic with long relaxing, penetrating strokes. About 25 mins in there began teasing of the boys from behind. I was shocked when she began massaging the prostate! I never had that done before and it took me a while to relax enough to enjoy it. OTC was allowed right from the beginning. I didn't try to overdo it, go UTC or ask for anything to be removed. I was happy enough just rubbing her smooth toned legs as far up as I could in her shorts outfit.

Before the flip was a hot towel wipe down of the backside. If felt very nice. I didn't have to ask for HE. She just began light touching of the thighs, worked inwards onto the boys, then started brushing and moving to the pole. Took her time alternating between slow and fast. Didn't feel rushed, but I would have liked some pausing to let things settle down and build up again to a more intense release. I'll ask next time now that she knows me. Hot towel wipe down of the front side and finished with massage of the head and temples.

Got pretty close to an hour. On the way out, had a cup of water and struggled to understand some friendly banter with mamasan and CC. They were very friendly and encouraged me to return and ask for CC. I will do so! .7 &.4

Ronin357
09-20-12, 17:01
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-sweet-asian-body-rub-347-859-5558-26/2490440

It was a good massage, no teasing, no offer. .7+.1.

Might be more second time around, I don't think I'll find out.

SMS 54
09-21-12, 00:31
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-sweet-asian-body-rub-347-859-5558-26/2490440

Might be more second time around, I don't think I'll find out.I remember one other report on this place on the other board that has vanished, just before it disappeared. That report also indicated no HE. I actually tried to set up an appointment with them on 2 different occasions, but they were busy during the time I had available. Not quite sure how this place has lasted so long without giving HE, but whatever. Thanks for the info, and saving some of us some $ that would have been wasted.

Smoke Screen
10-11-12, 20:00

Might be more second time around, I don't think I'll find out.The ad says men & women welcome, that's usually not a good sign, but thanks for TOFTT.

SpackleMan
10-19-12, 13:44
Has anyone heard of Cindy, in Manchester? She advertises on Backpage & CL, as "West Coast Style in NH", and has a web-page. http://massage-with-cindy.genbook.com. Is it a legit massage, or are there "extras"?

Thanks!

Sully15
10-21-12, 13:19
You don't know me, I'm not from here. Just a traveling man, no need to fear.

Rhyme reviews are how I post. Check history, to diagnose.

A business trip I can't deny. To where they say "Life Free or Die".

Thanks for your help, and good review, on Aqua Spa, off 102.

Attractive girls, nice and clean. Unfortunate, they're not eighteen.

A decent rub, I won't dispute. From head to toe, including fruit.

Set me back seventy clams. Plus fifty more, for breast exams

Christy gal a bit risque. As she dispensed my DNA.

A sure return, next time I'm there. But still unsure, if more they'll dare

Iamme Iam
10-21-12, 16:50

A sure return, next time I'm there. But still unsure, if more they'll dareHttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP5-qJSzDUg

Its inconceivable that you can do this each time, but your posting history doesn't decline.

"Anybody want a peanut?" love that movie.

Mater33
10-22-12, 22:40
Has anyone heard of Cindy, in Manchester? She advertises on Backpage & CL, as "West Coast Style in NH", and has a web-page.

http://massage-with-cindy.genbook.com.

Is it a legit massage, or are there "extras"?

Thanks!Been to see Cindy several times, never had any extras. The massage is as good as any I have ever had, hence me returning. Highly recommend for the quaility of massage, but if you're reading this you are probably looking something more. If she offered extras I would have no reason to go anywhere else.

Geez, my first post on this board and I would have hoped to have much more to offer.

Knottellin
10-24-12, 12:48
Same here, she performs a great, very relaxing massage but no extras. She's teased the shit out of me a few times, brushing against my junk, smothering me with her HUGE rack but she's never even hinted there's more available than the massage.

Been to see Cindy several times, never had any extras. The massage is as good as any I have ever had, hence me returning. Highly recommend for the quaility of massage, but if you're reading this you are probably looking something more. If she offered extras I would have no reason to go anywhere else.

Geez, my first post on this board and I would have hoped to have much more to offer.

YardLynx
10-26-12, 11:53

A sure return, next time I'm there. But still unsure, if more they'll dareWill be up in a couple of weeks in business. Is aqua the most reliable place to go if I am looking for a decent massage and leaving happy? Please PM me with any details. Thanks

SpackleMan
10-27-12, 12:18
Been to see Cindy several times, never had any extras. The massage is as good as any I have ever had, hence me returning. Highly recommend for the quaility of massage, but if you're reading this you are probably looking something more. If she offered extras I would have no reason to go anywhere else.

Geez, my first post on this board and I would have hoped to have much more to offer.Thanks, I wasn't necessarily looking for anything more, I just wanted to know the playing field, in case I went for a massage.

SpackleMan
10-27-12, 12:29
Same here, she performs a great, very relaxing massage but no extras. She's teased the shit out of me a few times, brushing against my junk, smothering me with her HUGE rack but she's never even hinted there's more available than the massage.Thanks, I'm new to the entire process, so I'm looking for info on how it works. I understand, being new, people are going to be skeptical of new users. I imagine, considering the risk, that it's better to wait for her to offer something more, and that it might take a few visits to establish mutual trust. As we've seen in ME, both parties have a lot at risk. I'll keep looking around, and see if I can pick up some helpful hints, so I don't look like too much of a newbie, if "I take the plunge".

YardLynx
11-09-12, 18:11
Visited Aqua today and was very impressed. Not that difficult to find and went straight in to a room. I had a girl named "Yuni" or that is what I think she said. The massage was pretty good and she used a lot of pressure. Alittle to much at times but I didn't say anything. Plenty of OTC and some UTC but she had on some sort of body suit thing that limited access. Cute and probably 30ish as I am terrible about that. Good massage and left happy. Not much teasing during the massage and I had to put her hand on him but the finish was good. I am here a couple mote days and might try her again. Total damage was $.7+.4

Dass5454
11-10-12, 12:49
I've received a massage from her one time so far, and it was a very good relaxing massage (totally legit) which was enjoyable without the need of any extras (and none were even remotely hinted at). She stayed clear of touching anything that might be obviously arousing. I will probably repeat in the near future as the massage did wonders for my back.

Has anyone heard of Cindy, in Manchester? She advertises on Backpage & CL, as "West Coast Style in NH", and has a web-page.

http://massage-with-cindy.genbook.com.

Is it a legit massage, or are there "extras"?

Thanks!

Member #4566
11-10-12, 20:33
Visited Aqua today and was very impressed. Not that difficult to find and went straight in to a room. I had a girl named "Yuni" or that is what I think she said. The massage was pretty good and she used a lot of pressure. Alittle to much at times but I didn't say anything. Plenty of OTC and some UTC but she had on some sort of body suit thing that limited access. Cute and probably 30ish as I am terrible about that. Good massage and left happy. Not much teasing during the massage and I had to put her hand on him but the finish was good. I am here a couple mote days and might try her again. Total damage was $.7+.4Does aqua have the table shower? After a great visit to Royal yesterday (with Sarah) , I am liking that as much as the massage.

TheSquidMonger
11-11-12, 13:23
Does aqua have the table shower? After a great visit to Royal yesterday (with Sarah) , I am liking that as much as the massage.Might have to try aqua if they ave a TS but it's a bit out of the way. I agree that. Royal is ok. So is ST, they seem to have the same providers all the time, not that is a bad thing I am still looking for a safe good in-call massage in nashua or lowell. Anybody have any info, they can PM me.

Thanks,

SquidMonger

YardLynx
11-11-12, 20:37
Does aqua have the table shower? After a great visit to Royal yesterday (with Sarah) , I am liking that as much as the massage.I am sure they have a table shower but I undress and get on the table so they never ask and just go straight into the massage.

Went back today to try it again and drew Luci as she said I should try her this time (older and not as cute). Massage was good and I would say the finish was better. Some OTC and some UTC roaming. I did get her sees out and they were nice. Overall very satisfied with me two experiences there over the last couple days. Leave tomorrow and not sure when I will be back up here but would hesitate to use them again and see who else is there or what more is offered. Damage wad the same $.7+$.4.

John Michael
11-13-12, 21:53
I am sure they have a table shower but I undress and get on the table so they never ask and just go straight into the massage.

Went back today to try it again and drew Luci as she said I should try her this time (older and not as cute). Massage was good and I would say the finish was better. Some OTC and some UTC roaming. I did get her sees out and they were nice. Overall very satisfied with me two experiences there over the last couple days. Leave tomorrow and not sure when I will be back up here but would hesitate to use them again and see who else is there or what more is offered. Damage wad the same $.7+$.4.I have been there many times, always a great massage with nice finish, friendly, safe place. No TS that I know of. I think there is a shower room downstairs. Nothing else on menu.

Jbob1
11-23-12, 21:53
Actually, TS is in the basement and is a $20 upcharge. Mediocre, but available.

John Michael
11-26-12, 21:27
I am sure they have a table shower but I undress and get on the table so they never ask and just go straight into the massage.

Went back today to try it again and drew Luci as she said I should try her this time (older and not as cute). Massage was good and I would say the finish was better. Some OTC and some UTC roaming. I did get her sees out and they were nice. Overall very satisfied with me two experiences there over the last couple days. Leave tomorrow and not sure when I will be back up here but would hesitate to use them again and see who else is there or what more is offered. Damage wad the same $.7+$.4.Went to Royal for the 1st time last weekend, very good TS and what a sensual massage and finish!

FpSoyMan
11-28-12, 01:20
Anyone check this place out? I stopped going there because of the up sell to FS a few of the times I was there.

The girls wants 100-120 on top of the 70 for the house. I am married but still want a nice HE.

I just went back there "Asian Comfort Studio" it's a 646. The first girl was a knockout. 9/10, natural the-cup and was not shy about Pulling her dress over her head so I cld play, I did some grab ass but did not try to grab the v-jj. Last week the girl was skinnier and her teeth looked like they might be bad, but she did keep her mouth shut so it was not an issue. She also.

Whipped her dress right off over her head and had very nice small Asian a / be cup, small but firm and really nice. This may be thier M-O whip the dress to quicken the HE or maybe to see if cust wants FS.

Over all massage was 6/7 both times and HE was a solid 9 out of 10.

Maybe I am a little too generous but I tipped 70 over the initial 70 because I like seeing them

Mostly naked and don't really want FS.

FpSoyMan
11-28-12, 01:24
I have been there many times, always a great massage with nice finish, friendly, safe place. No TS that I know of. I think there is a shower room downstairs. Nothing else on menu.I may have to try there again but I've been having really good luck in Manc lately. 1st two times I went there got HE no prob. 3rd time had to talk girl into it a little she said she worried about 5-0. That was about 6 months ago. I live in that town so I may still stay away.

SMS 54
11-28-12, 14:30
Anyone check this place out? I stopped going there because of the up sell to FS a few of the times I was there.

The girls wants 100-120 on top of the 70 for the house. I am married but still want a nice HE.

I just went back there "Asian Comfort Studio" it's a 646. The first girl was a knockout. 9/10, natural the-cup and was not shy about Pulling her dress over her head so I cld play, I did some grab ass but did not try to grab the v-jj. Last week the girl was skinnier and her teeth looked like they might be bad, but she did keep her mouth shut so it was not an issue. She also.

Whipped her dress right off over her head and had very nice small Asian a / be cup, small but firm and really nice. This may be thier M-O whip the dress to quicken the HE or maybe to see if cust wants FS.

Over all massage was 6/7 both times and HE was a solid 9 out of 10.

Maybe I am a little too generous but I tipped 70 over the initial 70 because I like seeing them

Mostly naked and don't really want FS.This is one of Johnny's places, been there a long time. I went there twice, was shorted on time both times, got around 30 minutes for $70. Will not return. One time was FS one time was HE, too businesslike, both times as soon as I came the girl jumped up and went to clean up, no afterplay. If they did full hours I would continue to go there, but I don't think its a safe bet. They change providers often I think.

Sir Duncan
12-07-12, 21:34
Decided I would visit Sunset Spa in Manchester one weekday afternoon. This was only my 2nd time visiting a local AMP. Mamasan told me on the phone that LuLu and CC were available, but I only saw CC once there and no other cars were outside. .7 &.4Have been here a few times. Every time have left happy, plus have had an awesome massage. Recommend.

ManchMan
02-18-13, 19:33
I saw a few posts a while ago re good massage, no HE. Had to go twice to get what I was looking for. Very sweet girl, gives you a hug when you walk in and leave after a few visits. Very busy, so an appointment well ahead of time is recommended. Much prettier than the girls on 2nd st. Lay down nude w / out towel and let her cover you, be polite, and don't be shy of letting your flag fly. She offered HE for me next time as I was leaving after asking me about 10 times if I'm a cop. (I kinda have a cop look). Would highly recommend.

Any tips at Aqua? I went there and had a smokeshow masseuse, but didn't even get a hint of extra's available, while doing everything I could short of actually asking. Thought it was 100% legit till I saw here.

Richie B
02-20-13, 07:24
I saw a few posts a while ago re good massage, no HE. Had to go twice to get what I was looking for. Very sweet girl, gives you a hug when you walk in and leave after a few visits. Very busy, so an appointment well ahead of time is recommended. Much prettier than the girls on 2nd st. Lay down nude w / out towel and let her cover you, be polite, and don't be shy of letting your flag fly. She offered HE for me next time as I was leaving after asking me about 10 times if I'm a cop. (I kinda have a cop look). Would highly recommend.

Any tips at Aqua? I went there and had a smokeshow masseuse, but didn't even get a hint of extra's available, while doing everything I could short of actually asking. Thought it was 100% legit till I saw here.I know Aqua quite well. Candy who works the front desk and also works is very good. Very good HE. I have known her for a long time. Br patient and she will come around. I only tries Lucky once, it was last year. Legit good massage no HE. I will give her a couple of tries with some patience. How was her work on the HE?

ManchMan
02-20-13, 16:02
I know Aqua quite well. Candy who works the front desk and also works is very good. Very good HE. I have known her for a long time. Br patient and she will come around. I only tries Lucky once, it was last year. Legit good massage no HE. I will give her a couple of tries with some patience. How was her work on the HE?Her skilled hands extended to that portion of the massage as well. I almost had a facial.

Sully15
03-04-13, 18:36
Back in town once again, and seeking to relax. Found myself at Sunset Spa, I'll give you just the facts.

Greeted with a smile first, she led me to a room. Alone in there, far to long, enough to make me fume.

She then arrived, began to rub, with quite a bit of force. Too much rubbing on my back, her skills I can't endorse.

Over all massage was poor, I'd rate about a three. If you've seen her before, I'm sure you would agree.

Thirty minutes now had passed, her hands began to tease. With fingernails and simple touch, had me now at ease.

Her skill with hands was nothing great, but pleasure she bestowed. And kept a decent rhythm, until she drained my load.

She said her name was Cuckoo, though Coco was intended. English sure can be a bi t ch, when so not comprehended.

I'd rather not admit return, but Sunset I'll renew. The next time I'm around this town, as choices are so few.

If you check the Charlotte ads, you'll understand how many. The choice of AMPs we have down there, number more than twenty.

© Sully15. All rights reserved. (not really)

Sir Duncan
03-10-13, 10:13
I went to Aqua recently: Decent massage, left happy. Tina was her name. 70 for massage plus tip.

RoadStar01
03-11-13, 11:24
Top notch Sully. Started my day with a grin, Thanks.

Back in town once again, and seeking to relax. Found myself at Sunset Spa, I'll give you just the facts.

Greeted with a smile first, she led me to a room. Alone in there, far to long, enough to make me fume.

She then arrived, began to rub, with quite a bit of force. Too much rubbing on my back, her skills I can't endorse.

Over all massage was poor, I'd rate about a three. If you've seen her before, I'm sure you would agree.

Thirty minutes now had passed, her hands began to tease. With fingernails and simple touch, had me now at ease.

Her skill with hands was nothing great, but pleasure she bestowed. And kept a decent rhythm, until she drained my load.

She said her name was Cuckoo, though Coco was intended. English sure can be a bi t ch, when so not comprehended.

I'd rather not admit return, but Sunset I'll renew. The next time I'm around this town, as choices are so few.

If you check the Charlotte ads, you'll understand how many. The choice of AMPs we have down there, number more than twenty.

JohnJr1
03-11-13, 14:04
If we could all be this creative-well done! Thanks!

Sully15
03-30-13, 07:14
Glad you enjoyed my post and thanks for the kind words.

If we could all be this creative-well done! Thanks!
Top notch Sully. Started my day with a grin, Thanks.

ColaHunter
03-30-13, 12:14
Glad you enjoyed my post and thanks for the kind words.Yes Sully, I like it too.

FpSoyMan
03-31-13, 23:16
Made another stop to Aqua a cpl days ago, and again last month haven't really had time to post. First Time there left happy no problem this was right after they opened. Second time I had to talk the girl into it and assure her I was no cop. So I stopped going there and would retreat to Sunset when I got desperate. The reviews for Aqua have been good so I decided to go back. Last month I was brought to the room downstairs where they do the TS there is a massage table down there. The girl was nice, looks like 7/8 massage 5/6 HE like 6/7 I was happy enough to go back there last Friday and saw Amanda obviously trying to use an American sounding name. I was very happy with her and will ask for her next time I am in the area. I would give her straight 8s across the board for looks, massage and HE. If you haven't tried them out you should but I am a little surprised that Uncle Leo hasn't gone in there yet. The way that town is though none of the LEOs really like to make waves but its right off the main Road. For all we know they are really good at picking out who the LEOs are and not offering up the HE to the right or wrong client.

Moscow Mule
05-04-13, 11:36
I was passing through the area on Thursday night and have been curious so I decided to give it a shot. Mamasan greets me at door and leads me to the room. I draw 40ish decent enough looking gal, name starts with "A" but couldn't interpret it. She was wearing loose top with yoga pants. I already knew going in that there was no TS which is a shame since that can be as good as the actual massage. Curious why the house fee is. 7 even without TS? Anyway the massage was average and included lotion which was removed by hot towel. The ending was also average including UTC above, but in hindsight should have stayed with OTC as the reveal was not what I expected. Damn those under wires. All in all an average session and worth the stop until it was time for the tip on the way out. Now I have been doing this for a long time and for the standard service always tip. 4. I don't like the fact that they are charging. 7 for house but still produced the. 4 to her. She takes it and looks at me with a disappointed face, so I ask "What's wrong?". She says "not enough","I need. 6". I told her I never tip. 6 for just HE and she says next time you bring. 6. At this point I could have just agreed but I hate the upsell so I proceeded to tell her that if I ever did come back I would not bring. 6 but actually. 3 since I hate bringing the extra. 1 anyway. Needless to say she wasn't pleased and muttered something, which again I couldn't interpret. As always YMMV.

FunBill
05-04-13, 15:03
I was passing through the area on Thursday night and have been curious so I decided to give it a shot. Mamasan greets me at door and leads me to the room. I draw 40ish decent enough looking gal, name starts with "A" but couldn't interpret it. She was wearing loose top with yoga pants. I already knew going in that there was no TS which is a shame since that can be as good as the actual massage. Curious why the house fee is. 7 even without TS? Anyway the massage was average and included lotion which was removed by hot towel. The ending was also average including UTC above, but in hindsight should have stayed with OTC as the reveal was not what I expected. Damn those under wires. All in all an average session and worth the stop until it was time for the tip on the way out. Now I have been doing this for a long time and for the standard service always tip. 4. I don't like the fact that they are charging. 7 for house but still produced the. 4 to her. She takes it and looks at me with a disappointed face, so I ask "What's wrong?". She says "not enough","I need. 6". I told her I never tip. 6 for just HE and she says next time you bring. 6. At this point I could have just agreed but I hate the upsell so I proceeded to tell her that if I ever did come back I would not bring. 6 but actually. 3 since I hate bringing the extra. 1 anyway. Needless to say she wasn't pleased and muttered something, which again I couldn't interpret. As always YMMV.That annoys the hell out of me and thankfully it doesn't happen too much. I was at a place in northern Mass and while the girl was taking care of business I asked for her to lift up her t-shirt. She just smiled and silently shook her head. I asked a couple more times but got the same response. Tip time. I open my wallet and since I had recently been to the ATM I had a few notes in there. I gave her .4. She looks in my wallet and her eyes light up. She reached towards it, but without actually making a serious attempt at a grab and said,"Extra tip?" with a smile. I just told her "next time", like they say to us. Seriously though, if you want a friggin' extra tip, provide extra special service.

SMS 54
05-04-13, 22:14
I was passing through the area on Thursday night and have been curious so I decided to give it a shot. Mamasan greets me at door and leads me to the room. I draw 40ish decent enough looking gal, name starts with "A" but couldn't interpret it. She was wearing loose top with yoga pants. I already knew going in that there was no TS which is a shame since that can be as good as the actual massage. Curious why the house fee is. 7 even without TS? Anyway the massage was average and included lotion which was removed by hot towel. The ending was also average including UTC above, but in hindsight should have stayed with OTC as the reveal was not what I expected. Damn those under wires. All in all an average session and worth the stop until it was time for the tip on the way out. Now I have been doing this for a long time and for the standard service always tip. 4. I don't like the fact that they are charging. 7 for house but still produced the. 4 to her. She takes it and looks at me with a disappointed face, so I ask "What's wrong?". She says "not enough","I need. 6". I told her I never tip. 6 for just HE and she says next time you bring. 6. At this point I could have just agreed but I hate the upsell so I proceeded to tell her that if I ever did come back I would not bring. 6 but actually. 3 since I hate bringing the extra. 1 anyway. Needless to say she wasn't pleased and muttered something, which again I couldn't interpret. As always YMMV.This is basically why I stopped going to this place, even though it is practically on my commute. They did have a table shower there, but always charged an extra 10 for it, with no extra time. For me it is much more advantageous to spend the time and gas money to go further south, where I have built up some "good customer" credits. I did have several fairly good times at Sunset, but nothing out of the ordinary, and not very consistent.

Trypt
05-05-13, 07:25
I've been to Sunset a few times and was always satisfied with the service and fee until my last visit. I've never had a TS so I don't miss it. My bad experience was with CoCo, the only girl there who lifted her top for me. Perhaps she did that in anticipation of poor skills with her hands. Although she got the job done, it was not consistent with the quality I had come to expect from this place. To make matters worse, when I tipped her. 4 she told me in broken English and hand gestures it wasn't enough and she wanted. 1 more. I didn't ask her to pull her top up and if she was expecting more than the standard. 4 she should have negotiated the price beforehand. I find it tawdry to haggle over price after the service is provided.

I was passing through the area on Thursday night and have been curious so I decided to give it a shot. Mamasan greets me at door and leads me to the room. I draw 40ish decent enough looking gal, name starts with "A" but couldn't interpret it. She was wearing loose top with yoga pants. I already knew going in that there was no TS which is a shame since that can be as good as the actual massage. Curious why the house fee is. 7 even without TS? Anyway the massage was average and included lotion which was removed by hot towel. The ending was also average including UTC above, but in hindsight should have stayed with OTC as the reveal was not what I expected. Damn those under wires. All in all an average session and worth the stop until it was time for the tip on the way out. Now I have been doing this for a long time and for the standard service always tip. 4. I don't like the fact that they are charging. 7 for house but still produced the. 4 to her. She takes it and looks at me with a disappointed face, so I ask "What's wrong?". She says "not enough","I need. 6". I told her I never tip. 6 for just HE and she says next time you bring. 6. At this point I could have just agreed but I hate the upsell so I proceeded to tell her that if I ever did come back I would not bring. 6 but actually. 3 since I hate bringing the extra. 1 anyway. Needless to say she wasn't pleased and muttered something, which again I couldn't interpret. As always YMMV.

LckHerLots
05-07-13, 12:12
Has anyone had a visit with this lady.

Hi I enjoy a good massage I have been to aqua many times I'm looking for an alternative to Asian providers I had email contact with Dana she seems very nice got back to me quickly any info and confirmation that she is legit would be great thank you.

She advertises on backpages as.

Dana

Sensual Bodyrubs By Dana.

TheRealDeal1
05-10-13, 10:40
Has anyone had a visit with this lady.

Hi I enjoy a good massage I have been to aqua many times I'm looking for an alternative to Asian providers I had email contact with Dana she seems very nice got back to me quickly any info and confirmation that she is legit would be great thank you.

She advertises on backpages as.

Dana

Sensual Bodyrubs By Dana.She is legit, I saw her at her place. Not the best part of town and felt awkward walking in. Relatively clean place. Goes topless and gives descent massage. Not my body type (a bit flabby, stretch marks) but very sweet and pretty face.

Rule43
05-14-13, 09:10
She is legit, I saw her at her place. Not the best part of town and felt awkward walking in. Relatively clean place. Goes topless and gives descent massage. Not my body type (a bit flabby, stretch marks) but very sweet and pretty face.I've also seen Dana, and my experience was similar to Real Deal's. I wouldn't describe Dana as overweight, just a slight bulge at the tummy. It's worth mentioning, though, that the 150 donation listed in Dana's ad was for a session that generally runs about 35 minutes. It's not for a full hour, which some of you might otherwise assume.

ManchMan
05-23-13, 00:29
Anybody had any experience w / a 2 girl at either an AMP or backpage that is actually worth paying 2 for? Item I'd love to click off bucket list.

R Lawrence
05-23-13, 10:23
Anybody had any experience w / a 2 girl at either an AMP or backpage that is actually worth paying 2 for? Item I'd love to click off bucket list.MM,

3 years ago I had a couple of double AMP Sessions at the now closed IVY Wellness in Danvers, $70 house plus $50 Each for the girls [Tina at the time} So $170 Total, it was not worth it, even though I had many solo sessions with Tina.

If I had Doubles on my List, I probably would book with Carlimoore and her friend Luv Krystal. I think a half hour with the Two of them is $300. They book incalls off RT 128 or out of Nashua at Krystals place. I have only ever done Singles with each of them. I know at least 3 usasg Members have booked doubles with them and were very pleased.

Sincerly,

RL

Sir Duncan
05-24-13, 17:23
Went to aqua again recently. My second visit so far. Was taken care of by Lucy. Not to bad on looks Didn't care for the massage, was kind of strane. A lot of pushing and pulling of limbs. Left happy nonetheless. Roaming and otc / utc was allowed. Would repeat but would like to try someone different for the massage aspect. They also asked for a name and phone number this time which I thought was weird.

Member #5339
06-03-13, 20:10
New to the board / area (be gentle). Wandered over to Sunset. It was late on a Saturday. Mamasan said she the only one available so I said sure. It was a pretty solid rub with no teasing till the flip then things proceeded without even a discussion. Some UTC roaming was just fine. She offered to rub my neck afterwards but I declined as I still had stuff to do. Solid experience with no haggling or issues, tipped the standard .4 and was told to come back.

HisNameIsRob
08-06-13, 18:09
Earlier this year I had made 2 visits to Sunset Spa in Manchester. The first visit was with Coco, I think it was .60 house fee and was then lead into a room with a massage table and the usual decor. Table with oils / lotions, cd player with normal asian / jazz music, a single chair and hooks to hang stuff on. I removed my clothes and laid on the table, after taking the house fee from me she came back into the room and started a pretty firm "massage." I say "massage" as it was not with any real skill but just pushing down on my back and other areas. She did some teasing, hot towel wipe and light fingernail rub then the flip. On the flip the expected happened (insert smiley face) and she made a gesture towards her mouth for something I was not interested in. Finished the deed, was wiped up and cleaned off, got dressed and left the standard .40 tip. All in all I'd say 5 of 10, had better times at places like ST or RS in Chelmsford as well as Aqua.

Second visit was with another provider, no clue what her name was. Basically same experience except she was pushy with the tip and wanted more than what I think is standard, especially when there was nothing great that made it stand out from the rest. Needless to say I have not been back and will not be back.

Pokher
08-10-13, 07:07
I have been see hung for a better more consistent massage experience. I have been to aqua at least 5 times I like the atmosphere and the ability to do a walk in but there is a missing link for me with the language barrier and it is hit or miss on how attractive the women are I also have been to rs and zen both good but I keep thinking there's better. Does any on have a American English speaking massage provider who then can recommend lots advertise on BP but there never seems to be a review of these independents.

Thanks

RiWheezy
08-10-13, 14:29
I believe Choppah already pointed out to you that you need to offer some specific (not vague info that can be found anywhere on these boards) before you get any yet you try again on another board. Hmmmm? Are you simply trying to wrack up some posts to use this account for something sneaky? Enough if that already here!

I have been see hung for a better more consistent massage experience. I have been to aqua at least 5 times I like the atmosphere and the ability to do a walk in but there is a missing link for me with the language barrier and it is hit or miss on how attractive the women are I also have been to rs and zen both good but I keep thinking there's better. Does any on have a American English speaking massage provider who then can recommend lots advertise on BP but there never seems to be a review of these independents.

Thanks

M1452
09-05-13, 00:56
Been to Aqua a couple of times now. Both times got Kati. Second time opted for the TS which was nice and the first I've ever had. Very pleasant, but not what I anticipated. The massage was awesome both times. Worked muscles I didn't know I had. Tons of teasing and otc roaming. On the flip right to HR without any suggestion. Warm towel clean up, standard tip and left feeling great.

Member #4566
09-16-13, 17:28
Didn't think I was going to go to AMPs for a while because of the weak reports and other stuff going on lately, but I had multiple non-Asian massage girls on my list that I couldn't line up with today, so I decided to try aqua for first time. Report is overall quite good. Got Katie not much on looks. Not so good parts are they wanted 20 extra for ts (though their brochure says it can be included in the 70) , massage was very light, and towel reuse maybe an issue. Good parts can be shared with trusted members via pm. I would definitely go back. Waaaay better than my last visit to spa Tao. Left very satisfied. Tipped 50 for better than average time

Tickerr3165
09-29-13, 16:33
This is one of Johnny's places, been there a long time. I went there twice, was shorted on time both times, got around 30 minutes for $70. Will not return. One time was FS one time was HE, too businesslike, both times as soon as I came the girl jumped up and went to clean up, no afterplay. If they did full hours I would continue to go there, but I don't think its a safe bet. They change providers often I think.Not that I think it matters whether this is one of johnny's places or not I'm not sure it is. The M. O. Is different. Johnny seems to always pick up the phone and schedule the other two locations but this one it is has always been a female doing the scheduling. I was not going to share this but after my fiasco at 2nd street I went here immediately after and had a great time with a very attractive young woman.

Javazer
10-01-13, 13:39
Not that I think it matters whether this is one of johnny's places or not I'm not sure it is. The M. O. Is different. Johnny seems to always pick up the phone and schedule the other two locations but this one it is has always been a female doing the scheduling. I was not going to share this but after my fiasco at 2nd street I went here immediately after and had a great time with a very attractive young woman.Had digit of girls to see in Manchester through fellow senior but has not worked out, left dry after few texts exchanged. So I turned to more reliable goods. It has been a long time since I wrote a review, here is one, sort of. Regulars still can book via Johnny until the Lady on phone get to know you. Please understand that in any trade relationship you build over time count, like frequent flyer miles you get the privilege to be treated differently. Now for the review, well seniors, just PM me, for others the short "Lady" I had massage with this week was awesome with excellent massage skills, nice butt and natural D. She is like a bunny energizer for the 55 minutes I stayed.

Stay safe.

J

Javazer
10-01-13, 13:43
MM,

3 years ago I had a couple of double AMP Sessions at the now closed IVY Wellness in Danvers, $70 house plus $50 Each for the girls [Tina at the time} So $170 Total, it was not worth it, even though I had many solo sessions with Tina.

If I had Doubles on my List, I probably would book with Carlimoore and her friend Luv Krystal. I think a half hour with the Two of them is $300. They book incalls off RT 128 or out of Nashua at Krystals place. I have only ever done Singles with each of them. I know at least 3 usasg Members have booked doubles with them and were very pleased.

Sincerly,

RLNever had 2 girls but I remember Luv Krystal / Queeny from Nina's days before she briefly appeared in porn movies. You can't go wrong.

RacinJunkie
10-01-13, 14:31
I once had a double with Cindy from Nashua and her friend. I thought her friend was cute I would love to see her again but Cindy is gone and I don't know how to get in touch with her.

Rac

Semper Fi
10-05-13, 01:32
Will be in Manchester on business. Any suggestions on a good AMP would be appreciated. Looks like from the posts that Aqua may be OK. Anyone have an address? Thanks.

M1452
10-06-13, 15:48
Will be in Manchester on business. Any suggestions on a good AMP would be appreciated. Looks like from the posts that Aqua may be OK. Anyone have an address? Thanks.There are mixed reviews on Sunset, but I liked it when I went. Really hot Asian lady with solid skills, but no free extras during service, so you'll pay more. Aqua you know what your getting and it's consistently good.

FootNBallCoach
10-08-13, 13:10
I guess it's my luck but on my several visits I have drawn Katie. When leaving I saw a plain thin girl at the desk once. Who is she? Other good reviews I've seen are of Lucy. What does she look like? Are there any others.

Member #4566
10-12-13, 06:59
When I was there recently, the thin plain girl was quite pregnant.

I guess it's my luck but on my several visits I have drawn Katie. When leaving I saw a plain thin girl at the desk once. Who is she? Other good reviews I've seen are of Lucy. What does she look like? Are there any others.

Sir Duncan
10-17-13, 21:31
I guess it's my luck but on my several visits I have drawn Katie. When leaving I saw a plain thin girl at the desk once. Who is she? Other good reviews I've seen are of Lucy. What does she look like? Are there any others.Needed a massage badly recently, so stopped off at Aqua on my way home. Opted for the TS first...extra 20 Yen, which I'm not all that happy about, but I like the TS because it sets the stage for later on. Call it insurance if you will.

Got Lucy. Top notch massage. Left happy as usual. Will repeat but not so long in between this time...

BooCocky
10-24-13, 21:00
Decent massage and HE. .5 for the half + .4 tip. Next time I think I will give Macy a call.

NhGuy3791
10-25-13, 15:56
Decent massage and HE. .5 for the half + .4 tip. Next time I think I will give Macy a call.You can get a lot more for less with Macy. Eager to please, friendly, and always positive attitude. She is certainly a regular in my book.

GCaller
10-26-13, 07:24
Good morning lords and ladies, especially you ladies. Long time lurker and as you can tell first time poster so please be gentle with me. I was lucky to see this masseuse was back in town, had seen her couple times before she had dropped off backpage for a month or so. I enjoyed the massage, as I had always before, and finally my patience and perseverance paid off and it ended on a happy note. I guess it takes a couple visits for her to warm up to you. The only complaint I would have is that she uses, in my opinion, way too much baby oil for the massage. Yeap nothing like feelling oily all day long hahaha.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-asian-bodyrub-27/3930622

Pagbb2
02-28-14, 21:50
Does anyone have any info on what goes on in the VIP rooms at the Gold Club?

Sparkmaster
03-10-14, 17:07
I don't really want to travel to RI tomorrow so I am wondering if anyone could direct me to a FS AMP in the area. Thanks and I shall report back.

Eugene West
03-11-14, 07:07
Any of the Asian ads work fine. Of course it's a crap shoot on what you get for a girl. But they all go FS. Avoid spa settings. Too risky.

I don't really want to travel to RI tomorrow so I am wondering if anyone could direct me to a FS AMP in the area. Thanks and I shall report back..

FpSoyMan
03-11-14, 08:18
I don't really want to travel to RI tomorrow so I am wondering if anyone could direct me to a FS AMP in the area. Thanks and I shall report back.The one with the 646# ad says private workout studio sometimes has girls that offers FS. It is behind double locked doors close to the why. The girls there are usuAlly better looking than at Sunset.

FpSoyMan
03-11-14, 08:23
I don't really want to travel to RI tomorrow so I am wondering if anyone could direct me to a FS AMP in the area. Thanks and I shall report back.Also the one with 617# is in a condo on west side and no massage table only a bed they do FS but the quality isn't always great.

FootNBallCoach
03-11-14, 09:17
Does anyone have any info on what goes on in the VIP rooms at the Gold Club?Nothing more than you can get at the stage for ones. Waist of time and door fee.

FootNBallCoach
03-11-14, 09:26
I don't really want to travel to RI tomorrow so I am wondering if anyone could direct me to a FS AMP in the area. Thanks and I shall report back.No FS AMPs. Back Page is hit or miss. If the service and not the massage is what you want the girls on the stroll around Manchester St. Are plentiful and fun. Check out the Manchester streetwalker board. Good luck.

Tomke
03-11-14, 22:27
Does anyone have any info on what goes on in the VIP rooms at the Gold Club?Not a whole lot. Air dances unless you hit it off with the girl and she allows more hands on fun. Might get to touch a tittie but that is about it.

Sir Duncan
03-12-14, 08:01
I don't really want to travel to RI tomorrow so I am wondering if anyone could direct me to a FS AMP in the area. Thanks and I shall report back.Just reiterating some of the posts beloe: Johnny's private workout studio...been there a few times years back and f / s was always on the table. I doubt that has changed much since then. Outside of that none of the storefronts have offered it up. You can find some independent asians on BP that have f / s on the table I'm sure.

Member #4515
03-18-14, 11:06
So, I decided to try Aqua after my good experience with Dana. It's easy to get to on Nashua Road. When I went, I called in advance, but when I got there, the girls were busy, so they put me in this massage chair which was... Interesting. A few minutes later they took me downstairs and I got a woman named Lola, who was mid-30's. She came right up and put her arm around my waist, so I put my hand right on her butt and squeezed. She gave me a playful swat and laughed and then said to the girl who led me down (and I'm not kidding) "Ok, go now. I get him naked," and the other girl smiled at me and walked out. You know how you just know things are going your way? This was one such occasion. I got naked and (again, I'm not kidding), she looked down at The Admiral for like 4 seconds, then she smiled and said, "Ok face down on table". She then proceeded with a very nice massage, giggling if I wandered my hands when she was in reach. Then her hands began to wander and she did what can only be described as reach under teasing. I must have looked like a cat with my back arching, because this made her laugh. On flip, things got oily and things got thick without any discussion whatsoever. I can only conclude that this was from her own interest and in no way represented a transaction because no question was ever asked. She let hands go everywhere, too, even removing her bra, revealing pointy, hard, suckable nipples. How could any guy refuse that? She also let me slip my hand under her sweats and grab her muscular ass and feel around for the delights, which coincided with the climax of the massage. After cleanup, SHE asked ME to keep going for remaining time. All of this before any mention of tip. So naturally, I tipped very very well.

JoeAnonymous
03-20-14, 18:41
I've been to both the 617 and 646 locations a few times, and I'm pretty much convinced that they're the same operation. They're essentially the same thing:

Rotating staff.

Sparsely-furnished apartments with bed, massage table, and TV playing Chinese movies.

Same rates.

FS always on the table, other things variable depending on the hostess.

The differences I've discovered:

617 -- condo complex on West Side with free but rather public parking, potential nosy neighbors.

646 -- very discreet entrance, very anonymous parking options -- meters and parking garages, great anonymity.

Personally, I don't think I'll go to 617 any more. I feel very self-conscious parking in the "guest" slots and walking across the lot and through the building. I'd rather pay a buck or two (bring quarters for the street, plastic for the garages) and blend into the anonymity of foot traffic. But for those who don't mind the public aspect and don't want to deal with downtown Manch Vegas (and I can't say I blame anyone), the West Side is fine.

Member #4566
03-21-14, 15:53
Got Cindy, plain looking and frumpy dressed. Was kinda meh, she seemed very uninterested. Some light utc on top after the flip, she grimaced at my cold hands. The room was cold I thought. Girl at the desk was younger and plumper, I remember thinking I'm glad it's not going to be her, maybe not now. She also called me a few minutes before my time, asked me to come 15 minutes later. Overall a 6.5 visit.

Eugene West
03-23-14, 22:36
Competitors. 646 is Johnny's as in methuen and aqua.

Been hitting both for years.

I've been to both the 617 and 646 locations a few times, and I'm pretty much convinced that they're the same operation. They're essentially the same thing:

Rotating staff.

Sparsely-furnished apartments with bed, massage table, and TV playing Chinese movies.

Same rates.

FS always on the table, other things variable depending on the hostess.

The differences I've discovered:

617 -- condo complex on West Side with free but rather public parking, potential nosy neighbors.

646 -- very discreet entrance, very anonymous parking options -- meters and parking garages, great anonymity.

Personally, I don't think I'll go to 617 any more. I feel very self-conscious parking in the "guest" slots and walking across the lot and through the building. I'd rather pay a buck or two (bring quarters for the street, plastic for the garages) and blend into the anonymity of foot traffic. But for those who don't mind the public aspect and don't want to deal with downtown Manch Vegas (and I can't say I blame anyone), the West Side is fine.

JoeAnonymous
03-24-14, 09:01
Competitors. 646 is Johnny's as in methuen and aqua.

Been hitting both for years.I can buy that they're competitors, but from our perspective, they're pretty much interchangeable. I mean, really, how many people have any kind of loyalty when choosing between Cumberland Farms and 7-11? It's not a like a Ford / Chevy or Coke / Pepsi rivalry, after all.

FpSoyMan
03-26-14, 03:07
I can buy that they're competitors, but from our perspective, they're pretty much interchangeable. I mean, really, how many people have any kind of loyalty when choosing between Cumberland Farms and 7-11? It's not a like a Ford / Chevy or Coke / Pepsi rivalry, after all.It's seems to me most of the Manc / Londonderry places are pretty consistent. They also don't want to rock the boat with uncle LEO. I'm actually surprised Aqua has stayed open this long being where it is. I kind of want to check out the new place in Derry but Derry cops are DBags and I avoid Derry at all costs. I used to hit Sunset one a month but I've been in to better looking providers lately. Less often better quality. I did go to one of Johny's, on the Salem line, places a month ago or so, girl was good looking and FS was avail, I went for a CBJ instead. I hate the parking there you could get boxed in pretty easily.

Lately when I need the good massage I get a crappy one, when I need more extras the provider is nasty or won't offer it up.

Oh well happy hunting.

NhmilfLover
03-26-14, 13:38
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/treat-yourself-with-the-passion-of-the-orient-lv-sweetheart-victoria-massage-exp-21/3227915

Guys,

This girl is awesome. She is truly a sweetheart. And, believe it or not, those are her actual pictures. I try to see Victoria whenever she rotates into the area. You should too. You won't be disappointed.

7 to the house $ to her for FS.

P.S. The other girl that I always see in Jhonny's rotation is Wendy. Older, extremely clean, tight as can be. Well worth it. Same damage as Victoria. All you Rhode Island fans can save a drive when these two are around.

Member #4515
04-27-14, 12:38
I've been meaning to post this, but kept forgetting to. A while ago I visited Sunset on a whim after my nervous trip through Manchvegas yielded no a) Sarah b) Macy or c) Patience (not that this is a pecking order). Went in and was greeted by a really pleasant older woman who said it was no problem without an appointment and brought me into a sparse but clean room. I drew "Amy", who evidently is not the same Amy as has been there. She was attractive, maybe early thirties. I asked her for a 90 minute massage, paid the older woman and Amy proceeded to get me naked and put me on the table and began a very good massage. First through a towel and then becoming increasingly erotic and teasing, which I appreciated very much. Throughout, her technique of massage was such that I would have believed she had a CMT license. Several times, I reached out to touch her leg, and she did not pull away, even when my hand roamed to her backside. On the flip, she asked me if I wanted to leave happy, and I said yes. Then proceeded a *very* awkward dance about tip, in which she was trying to get way north of 60 and I was trying to tell her that I did not want to discuss money in relation to what was happening. This dance ended with me tipping her 70, which I made clear I was giving regardless of whether she continued (this whole time, she was lightly tickling the boys. I think to reassure me) what she was doing, as I was not, repeat NOT bargaining money for ending, but for her time and massage. She took the 70, but she still seemed unhappy, though she told me it was just because it was a 90 minute massage and would have been good for an hour. She *did* thank me though, for tipping her for her skills and time and then ASKED if she could play with it. I think in the end we understood each other. The release was very good and she repositioned herself so that I could feel her up, and the cleanup was classy and sexy, and she told me to ask for her next time, which I would like to try at some point, though it seemed pricy.

Even with the weirdness and high price, she was pretty much worth it. Fantastic hands. I am just wondering if this price seems out of range. At Aqua, 70 made the masseuse react like I was giving a special treat. Here, it was like I was low-balling. If so, I feel bad about it. What do you guys think? Should the tip go up if the massage was longer?

Member #4515
04-29-14, 23:37
The more I think about it, the more I feel like it was worth the extra tip, especially given the 90 minute-ness. The massage was great and the final act was superb, and I have to say both Amy and the hostess were very nice people with great attitudes. I would certainly visit again.

Richie B
04-30-14, 06:23
The more I think about it, the more I feel like it was worth the extra tip, especially given the 90 minute-ness. The massage was great and the final act was superb, and I have to say both Amy and the hostess were very nice people with great attitudes. I would certainly visit again.Thank you for the report. I would have to say that $70 is too high for what you got. $40 is the standard even with the groping. I must admit when I get a great release & some excessive groping, I might, go 50 or 60. You had mention that also because of the length of the visit was another reason. You already took care of that with the house fee. No need to again. Some people on this board get upset with high tips & I understand what it does to the marketplace, but it's not a big deal to me. To each his own. I go there about every 3 months or so. I drew an Amy before that sounded similar, well into the massage she dropped her pants & climbed right on my face. I thought we were going to do a 69, but no. Twice I got that service from her. I gave her a $40 tip with no complaints. That is unusual to say the least. Well, Cici at Yellow Fever in Methuen you get the same & quite a tight pussy I may add. Just remember your not being a bad guy with agreeing to an upsell, they usually agree to the standard $40. Happy hunting.

Sir Duncan
05-01-14, 23:35
The more I think about it, the more I feel like it was worth the extra tip, especially given the 90 minute-ness. The massage was great and the final act was superb, and I have to say both Amy and the hostess were very nice people with great attitudes. I would certainly visit again.Yeah I went there recently. Had the same type of experience. Up front negotiation for the extras. $10 for this, $10 for that. Very different from the last time I was there. Not used to that or comfortable with it either. Ended up $60 extra for HE with UTC roaming. Ending was great and massage was great to, although I think we ended early too. Will have to go back to Aqua next time.

NhSteve
05-02-14, 17:09
Hello,

Any suggestions for a girl with freckles, and, not just her face.

JoeMuckInFutch
05-04-14, 10:41
Yeah I went there recently. Had the same type of experience. Up front negotiation for the extras. $10 for this, $10 for that. Very different from the last time I was there. Not used to that or comfortable with it either. Ended up $60 extra for HE with UTC roaming. Ending was great and massage was great to, although I think we ended early too. Will have to go back to Aqua next time.Been there twice last month. Had the same experience with one lady. Lots of upselling for a little topside UTC. Same tip as Sir Duncan. Second visit was not an upsell, but with a different lady and no mention of tip.

NhmilfLover
05-05-14, 11:36
Thank you for the report. I would have to say that $70 is too high for what you got. $40 is the standard even with the groping. I must admit when I get a great release & some excessive groping, I might, go 50 or 60. You had mention that also because of the length of the visit was another reason. You already took care of that with the house fee. No need to againThe girl doesn't get anything from the house fee. If he liked the service he was fine giving her a little extra. 60 for 90 minutes seems fair if you normally tip 40 for 60 minutes.

That being said, I'm not a huge fan of Asian Sunset. For another 60 you can have an hour of FS at the downtown place and the girls are much nicer usually.

Yellow Fever
05-05-14, 14:20
Just curious are those advertised on Maple st or are there other locations. Only tried an AMP in Manchester when Johnny was running it.

YF.

JoeAnonymous
05-05-14, 17:12
Just curious are those advertised on Maple st or are there other locations. Only tried an AMP in Manchester when Johnny was running it.

YF.Went once. Good massage, but -- at least from me -- ZERO interest or possibility of more. I actually felt discouraged.

But a damned good massage, though.

Eugene West
05-06-14, 07:47
I second that. Fairly good quality massage. Clean place nice girl. Tried here last fall when she first came on and got same. Recently went back last week because I ket seeing ads. Not. Same girl. Same service. I liked her ... Just wish I could pull her panties down and have some.

Went once. Good massage, but -- at least from me -- ZERO interest or possibility of more. I actually felt discouraged.

But a damned good massage, though..

Yellow Fever
05-09-14, 16:54
Saw April great massage and HE. Definately will repeat.

YF.

SMS 54
05-11-14, 10:54
Checked this place out recently due to proximity, not really expecting much. Fairly lackluster massage, 1 second tease, early flip, negotiation for HJ or CBJ took latter for .8 tip on top of .7 house. Made her work for the finish, which was good for covered. Milked for every last drop, then cleanup, and some more lame body rub for a total of about 40 minutes. Girl was friendly and OK attitude, English not too good, clothes stayed on, but I did manage a bit of OTC roaming. After leaving, I notified the call screener about my displeasure with the short time, as I made it very clear making the appointment that I was looking for the full hour. I was told that the sessions were usually about 45 minutes, but if I mentioned it next time it might be a bit longer. Not sure about a repeat, but there is always the possibility. Not a good value for the $. But close to home.

NhmilfLover
05-12-14, 09:15

YF.I'm referring to the "private workout studio" near the YMCA. They advertise on BP. My favorites are Wendy and Victoria. When you call ask who is working. If it's either of those two book it. You won't be disappointed.

Sir Duncan
05-12-14, 15:43
Saw April great massage and HE. Definately will repeat.

YF.April was the name of the girl I last saw at Sunset. Any chance this is the same one?

Yellow Fever
05-12-14, 17:28
April was the name of the girl I last saw at Sunset. Any chance this is the same one?No clue have never been to sunset.

Trypt
05-12-14, 18:12
I think they recycle names there. I've seen 2 different Aprils at Sunset.

April was the name of the girl I last saw at Sunset. Any chance this is the same one?

Zack Lawrence
05-12-14, 19:40
I think they recycle names there. I've seen 2 different Aprils at Sunset.You think? I don't even bother asking names at this point. Part of the fun is the luck of the draw.

Sir Duncan
05-13-14, 09:06
I think they recycle names there. I've seen 2 different Aprils at Sunset.Makes sense. Same principal as the photos..

BooCocky
05-16-14, 01:06
Went there recently. I enjoyed the pre massage shower, although was sketched out by the mat. Good massage although too focused on upper body (I have leg issues). Minimal teasing before the flip. After the flip, just a basic touch and question (you want? Was the question). Mechanical finish.

BooCocky
05-17-14, 18:07
I'm referring to the "private workout studio" near the YMCA. They advertise on BP. My favorites are Wendy and Victoria. When you call ask who is working. If it's either of those two book it. You won't be disappointed.So this is the 646 area code you are referring to?

Member #4515
05-26-14, 11:17
Hello All. Been a while since I've posted since I've been indisposed (by RL concerns), but I wanted to mention that on my way to Boston a couple weeks ago, I just happened to have time to stop by Aqua again. Lola was available, so naturally I snatched her up. As always at Aqua, it feels fairly clean and safe; and as always with Lola, I got a good massage, with GREAT teasing (I'm a fan of her reach-under), and left very happy indeed. Lola is a sweetheart, especially about my Roman Hands. Afterwards she attended me with more rubbing and sweetness. I have no problem tipping her more, and I did.

Now, I have a question. Can anyone link the ad that is Johnny's in Manchester? I've tried calling a 646 number but nobody ever answers. I just want to make sure I'm calling the right place.

I've missed you all, fellow mongers!

JoeAnonymous
05-26-14, 15:00
Hello All. Been a while since I've posted since I've been indisposed (by RL concerns), but I wanted to mention that on my way to Boston a couple weeks ago, I just happened to have time to stop by Aqua again. Lola was available, so naturally I snatched her up. As always at Aqua, it feels fairly clean and safe; and as always with Lola, I got a good massage, with GREAT teasing (I'm a fan of her reach-under), and left very happy indeed. Lola is a sweetheart, especially about my Roman Hands. Afterwards she attended me with more rubbing and sweetness. I have no problem tipping her more, and I did.

Now, I have a question. Can anyone link the ad that is Johnny's in Manchester? I've tried calling a 646 number but nobody ever answers. I just want to make sure I'm calling the right place.

I've missed you all, fellow mongers!I have the digits, but I don't think posting them is allowed. I did find an ad under the Escorts section, though: http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nice-sweet-asian-massage-23/3640438.

NhmilfLover
05-27-14, 12:00
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-blonde-bomb-shell-ready-to-please-24/4066724

This girl, Kaylee, is advertising in the massage section on backpage. Sometimes she titles her ad "new from Vermont" in the escort section, so I will cross post this review there as well. So, here we go.

She is an upseller. The $100/$150 price advertised is only for a "massage', a shitty massage on a bare (no covering) massage table-gross. Oral is $40 more. Full service only happens "after she's seen you a few times" (ripped you off a few more times). I have no idea how much more FS is, she wouldn't say. She uses coconut oil which she thinks is unscented. It's not. Don't go to Kaylee and then go home to your woman. She watches the clock.

She is sharing a nice place on the east side with another girl named Skyler. Her pictures are real and she is a pretty girl with a nice ass and a handful of real be-cups. If you want a shitty massage accompanied by upselling and a lack ofenthusiasm, then you should see her. Otherwise, avoid. Vets PM me for a little more detail.

Member #4515
05-27-14, 21:34
I have the digits, but I don't think posting them is allowed. I did find an ad under the Escorts section, though: http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nice-sweet-asian-massage-23/3640438.Yeah, that's the one I've tried. Strange that they don't pick up. Maybe there's some kind of referral needed.

GeneralTom
06-06-14, 21:05
Yeah, that's the one I've tried. Strange that they don't pick up. Maybe there's some kind of referral needed.They don't pick up on the days that there is no girl at the place. I've had a lot of experience with them.

Member #4515
06-07-14, 11:16
They don't pick up on the days that there is no girl at the place. I've had a lot of experience with them.Were these good experiences? I mean, I assume so, given that you kept going back enough to get that experience.

GeneralTom
06-07-14, 21:11
Were these good experiences? I mean, I assume so, given that you kept going back enough to get that experience.Mostly good, some not so good. The girls change often. Forget about the pictures.

GranAnimal
06-08-14, 14:23
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-blonde-bomb-shell-ready-to-please-24/4066724

This girl, Kaylee, is advertising in the massage section on backpage. Sometimes she titles her ad "new from Vermont" in the escort section, so I will cross post this review there as well. So, here we go.

She is an upseller. The $100/$150 price advertised is only for a "massage', a shitty massage on a bare (no covering) massage table-gross. Oral is $40 more. Full service only happens "after she's seen you a few times" (ripped you off a few more times). I have no idea how much more FS is, she wouldn't say. She uses coconut oil which she thinks is unscented. It's not. Don't go to Kaylee and then go home to your woman. She watches the clock.

She is sharing a nice place on the east side with another girl named Skyler. Her pictures are real and she is a pretty girl with a nice ass and a handful of real be-cups. If you want a shitty massage accompanied by upselling and a lack ofenthusiasm, then you should see her. Otherwise, avoid. Vets PM me for a little more detail.I've seen her twice. Full service is $250.00 and not worth it. Skyler, who owns the house is fat and a *****. She says she doesn't need to advertise anymore because of all her regulars she has. I don't know who would keep going to see her. Skyler also takes half of whatever Kaylee makes. There is also another girl there, I've never seen and could be more. Kaylee was really paranoid about talking to me in the so called massage room, like the place is bugged or video equipment, but I don't know that for sure. But I do know Skyler is watching what is going on because I caught her watching from the kitchen when in session with Kaylee. There is no privacy in the place if someone else is hiding in the back bedroom. I liked Kaylee but I don't like Skyler and will not go back because of that. Also it is in a decent neighborhood and I saw the lady next door checking me out, so be careful. I think it's just a matter of time before they get busted.

Iwatsu
06-17-14, 11:01
I enjoyed a beautiful Sunset in Manchester last week to round out my stay. Who knew the sun sets at noon around these parts! This park cost $50 for a half hour viewing of the sunset. It didn't appear there was anyone else enjoying this sunset, and there was only one place from which to view it. It was a soft and delicate experience, and I could just feel those rays of sunshine teasing all over my body. After relaxing on my back for the best part, I heard the whispering wind. I sighed in reply and came up with 60 good reasons to remain for a happy ending to this sunset. But some of those reasons involved making sure there was a little less blocking my view of the sunset. With a little work, I got to enjoy a very nice lookine moonrise along with the sunset. It was close enough to touch. But, alas, all good things come to a happy ending. A warm freshening and I was on my way with fond memories, and a happy request to come watch the sunset again.

Member #5684
06-17-14, 23:16
I agree Lola is a doll. I had almost the exact same experiance with her last week.

So, I decided to try Aqua after my good experience with Dana. It's easy to get to on Nashua Road. When I went, I called in advance, but when I got there, the girls were busy, so they put me in this massage chair which was... Interesting. A few minutes later they took me downstairs and I got a woman named Lola, who was mid-30's. She came right up and put her arm around my waist, so I put my hand right on her butt and squeezed. She gave me a playful swat and laughed and then said to the girl who led me down (and I'm not kidding) "Ok, go now. I get him naked," and the other girl smiled at me and walked out. You know how you just know things are going your way? This was one such occasion. I got naked and (again, I'm not kidding), she looked down at The Admiral for like 4 seconds, then she smiled and said, "Ok face down on table". She then proceeded with a very nice massage, giggling if I wandered my hands when she was in reach. Then her hands began to wander and she did what can only be described as reach under teasing. I must have looked like a cat with my back arching, because this made her laugh. On flip, things got oily and things got thick without any discussion whatsoever. I can only conclude that this was from her own interest and in no way represented a transaction because no question was ever asked. She let hands go everywhere, too, even removing her bra, revealing pointy, hard, suckable nipples. How could any guy refuse that? She also let me slip my hand under her sweats and grab her muscular ass and feel around for the delights, which coincided with the climax of the massage. After cleanup, SHE asked ME to keep going for remaining time. All of this before any mention of tip. So naturally, I tipped very very well.

Member #4515
06-18-14, 10:41
I agree Lola is a doll. I had almost the exact same experiance with her last week.I can't stress enough how much I like her. By far, my favorite AMP experience.

Richie B
06-18-14, 14:40
I can't stress enough how much I like her. By far, my favorite AMP experience.I haven't had the pleasure. The last ad in BP that had names, didn't list her. It sounds like its worth asking regardless.

I haven't been there in a couple if months. Thank you gentlemen.

NhmilfLover
06-23-14, 15:01
Anyone belong to rubmaps? There are some blurred reviews for what I think is a legit spa in Manchester. I'm curious if there is more on the table than meets the eye. I'd love to find a non-asian girl to take care of my happy endings every so often.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4515
06-24-14, 11:42
The last ad in BP that had names, didn't list her. It sounds like its worth asking regardless.

I haven't been there in a couple if months. Thank you gentlemen.She hasn't been listed on those in a long time, however as of a month ago, I asked for her by name and they said she was available. Go figure. Maybe she's admin or something.

SMS 54
06-24-14, 18:31
Went there recently after a long, long time since the last visit. Dropped a couple of names so the therapist would know I was a previous customer. The girl was OK looking, fairly good English, adequate if not remarkable service, standard rates and almost the full hour. Did not get a name. Did not bother to try roaming. Will return when travel to greener pastures is not convenient.

BooCocky
06-24-14, 23:19
Anyone belong to rubmaps? There are some blurred reviews for what I think is a legit spa in Manchester. I'm curious if there is more on the table than meets the eye. I'd love to find a non-asian girl to take care of my happy endings every so often.

Thanks in advance.I've been a member there on a couple separate occasions. The info for the NH area doesn't change much. You can get a monthly membership, then skip a few months. I am curious as to which review you are looking at. If it is similar to say a former NFL Qback, "Randall" Cunningham, then everything I recall is it is straight up legit.

Ste V Ray
08-01-14, 23:04
Went there recently. I enjoyed the pre massage shower, although was sketched out by the mat. Good massage although too focused on upper body (I have leg issues). Minimal teasing before the flip. After the flip, just a basic touch and question (you want? Was the question). Mechanical finish.Had an outstanding massage here with some great undercarriage work on the boys.

After about 40 minutes, enters the relief pitcher with warm towels to wipe off the oil and finish the massage. Glad I was looking during the switch, as I would have been taken aback to turn over to discover this was not the same masseuse that I started with. Left happy, and may return at some point becuse of the location / convienience (.

Trypt
08-02-14, 06:38
I made a visit about a month ago. Although the massage was decent and I left happy, the masseuse asked on the flip how much I was going to tip for the ending. When I indicated. 4, she shook her head with a frown! I indicated. 5 and she reluctantly agreed. This is the first time at Sunset I've ever been asked what I was going to tip. And I don't particularly care for her refusal to accept the standard fee. I'll be looking for other places to go in the future.

SMS 54
08-02-14, 08:13
I made a visit about a month ago. Although the massage was decent and I left happy, the masseuse asked on the flip how much I was going to tip for the ending. When I indicated. 4, she shook her head with a frown! I indicated. 5 and she reluctantly agreed. This is the first time at Sunset I've ever been asked what I was going to tip. And I don't particularly care for her refusal to accept the standard fee. I'll be looking for other places to go in the future.I'm at a different point in life, where they pretty much have to touch it before I get physically aroused. So I'm not going home with blue balls if they can't accommodate for the standard tip. So I can have her finish up the time without the ending and present a very small tip, 5 or 10. Then not return. This place is already overpriced at. 7 house fee too, and very rarely do you get the full hour.

Condogski
08-05-14, 17:11
Has anyone gone to Aqua in Londonderry and got a girl naked, or gotten greek?

Member #5684
08-07-14, 01:11
Has anyone gone to Aqua in Londonderry and got a girl naked, or gotten greek?Not going to happen.

GCaller
09-05-14, 15:34
Good afternoon gentlemen. Just wanted to let you know Wendy is doing massages today. I love when she's in town. She's just here for today then new girl tomorrow. Strong body rub / massage, no gag reflex and great flexibility makes the session a fun time. Hope you get a chance to partake in her skills.

Sir Duncan
09-05-14, 18:56
Not going to happen.So, a few weeks or a month ago I went there. Not sure of the girl's name, Lucy maybe? In any case, best experience so far. In the middle of the whole thing she's face down on th massage table with her sweats down to her ankles. I'm laying on top of her with my staff sandwiched between her two cheeks. Shirt pulled up to neck, when she was standing back up rubbing of the crab rangoon was encouraged. Nothing even close to that has ever happened to me there before. Anyway, left extremely happy.

Sjarret1
09-06-14, 20:28
Went the for the first time and have to say the message was definately worth 70. She was older (40's I would guess) and had a decent body. The massage went on for ever with some teasing of the boys. Slowly the teasing got more and more until she went full on rubbing. She allowed mutual rubbing of her and allowed under her shirt while she finished up. After words she cleaned me up and proceeded to massage more. Don't know if she would allow more though.

Member #4566
09-09-14, 21:57
Has anyone gone to Aqua in Londonderry and got a girl naked, or gotten greek?I just check off those boxes on the request sheet when I go in.

Member #5100
10-19-14, 16:05
Good afternoon everybody. I am flying into Manchester for work and was looking online and came across Aqua Therapy and thinking of setting up an appointment. Does anyone have any suggestions as to who I should request? PM me or reply please, I would appreciate it!

Sjarret1
11-04-14, 18:06
As usual I received a good massage. This seems to be consistent for the place no matter the girl you get. This one didn't do any teasing but just asked by pointing and proceeded. Didn't allow mutual touch, this was the first one I have found this worth which is to bad as she had nice chest. Would love to find one that offered more but as of yet that's no go. The place in Salem offers FS but the massage is usually terrible.

IvyLeaman
12-05-14, 16:35
My other adventure while in the area was on this past Tuesday with Sara-55 who gives body rubs and was in the Portsmouth vicinity for a few days. We agreed on a hh for 1. 2. No FS or BJ but that was clear ahead of time. Not a bad back massage and on the flip allows titty fucking to completion and she has plenty to squeeze together. While laying on my back, she took my hand and rubbed my knuckles on her pussy and she seemed to squirt at will. That was a new one for me. All in all more fun then I had the day before with the FS in Rochester; see my BP review about that. Back home in Albany NY now.

WelchFun
12-12-14, 19:13
Top quality massage in a beautiful office environment in Manchester she has really worked to make it comfortable.

Very very clean table linens etc and even a fireplace. Worth a visit to decide if she is your cup of tea. Very friendly and easy going you want to talk fine you want to be quiet fine.

Very nice technique draping optional she prefers none so it doesn't get in the way and she is very comfortable and confident with clients which could be translated as mild to medium teasing, Esalen with her clothes on.

But the vibe is very much nothing else without being kooky or aloof.

I will go back massage is that good and you really should do 90 to 120 minutes as she fills the time completely without doing the same thing over and over the only 2 hour session I have experienced that is really worth it not just 4 30 minute sessions strung together.

Highly recommended and if someone thinks I missing something please PM.

ArchersTarget
12-15-14, 07:13
Top quality massage in a beautiful office environment in Manchester she has really worked to make it comfortable.

Very very clean table linens etc and even a fireplace. Worth a visit to decide if she is your cup of tea. Very friendly and easy going you want to talk fine you want to be quiet fine.

Very nice technique draping optional she prefers none so it doesn't get in the way and she is very comfortable and confident with clients which could be translated as mild to medium teasing, Esalen with her clothes on.

But the vibe is very much nothing else without being kooky or aloof.

I will go back massage is that good and you really should do 90 to 120 minutes as she fills the time completely without doing the same thing over and over the only 2 hour session I have experienced that is really worth it not just 4 30 minute sessions strung together.

Highly recommended and if someone thinks I missing something please PM.So what I'm getting out of this is you got no HE just strictly a massage?

Knottellin
12-15-14, 11:19
So what I'm getting out of this is you got no HE just strictly a massage?Personally, I've seen Cindy many, many times. Always a great massage, always a bit of tease but never an HE to be had.

WelchFun
12-15-14, 18:35
Personally, I've seen Cindy many, many times. Always a great massage, always a bit of tease but never an HE to be had.Agreed and that is what thought I said sorry for the confusion.

ArchersTarget
01-02-15, 16:40
Has anyone tried Chanel? Her ads are on BP daily. 19 yrs old and half Asian. Thanks.

Eugene West
01-02-15, 18:09
Spoke w her and could fit in to my schedule. Sounded ok. Civilized. Openly talked to her roommate when I was on w her. Seemed very casual about it all. I'm curious too

Has anyone tried Chanel? Her ads are on BP daily. 19 yrs old and half Asian. Thanks..

BooCocky
01-12-15, 14:17
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingoriental-bodywok-spamanchesterconcord/4734331

This place is literally across the street from the State Pen in Concord.

SMS 54
01-12-15, 21:38
Just saw an ad in either BP or CL (bad memory) and did a recon mission tonight. Found the place in a strip mall across the street from the Shaws supermarket plaza, its on the left side of the building near the end. I drove around the building and located the place (neon open sign). From the car, without stopping I could see right through the glass front door, into the reception area and the hallway and one of the doors on one of the rooms was clearly visible. A little too public for my taste, which leads me to believe it may be just a bit too legit for what most of us here are looking for.

BooCocky
01-12-15, 23:25
Just saw an ad in either BP or CL (bad memory) and did a recon mission tonight. Found the place in a strip mall across the street from the Shaws supermarket plaza, its on the left side of the building near the end. I drove around the building and located the place (neon open sign). From the car, without stopping I could see right through the glass front door, into the reception area and the hallway and one of the doors on one of the rooms was clearly visible. A little too public for my taste, which leads me to believe it may be just a bit too legit for what most of us here are looking for.Merrimack may be more your speed.

Trypt
01-13-15, 05:37
The ad was in CL, not BP. It looked very much like the Second St Spa ad, so it could be run by the same people. Just a guess.

I also did a drive-by recon. It's actually set back far enough that you don't have to worry about being seen from the street. And the store front doesn't face the roadway so you don't have to worry about passersby seeing the place and getting nosy. In other words, you have to know its there and be looking for it to see it at all. It's similar to the setup on DW highway in Merrimack.

However, it's in Goffstown where LE keeps a very close tab on things! And it's right next door to a youth ministry and in the same building complex as a christian church. Since it's a spa, seeing men coming and going frequently should not raise any eyebrows. But those folks are bound to take notice. I may check it out if its still open this weekend.

Just saw an ad in either BP or CL (bad memory) and did a recon mission tonight. Found the place in a strip mall across the street from the Shaws supermarket plaza, its on the left side of the building near the end. I drove around the building and located the place (neon open sign). From the car, without stopping I could see right through the glass front door, into the reception area and the hallway and one of the doors on one of the rooms was clearly visible. A little too public for my taste, which leads me to believe it may be just a bit too legit for what most of us here are looking for.

BooCocky
01-13-15, 11:21
The ad was in CL, not BP. It looked very much like the Second St Spa ad, so it could be run by the same people. Just a guess.

I also did a drive-by recon. It's actually set back far enough that you don't have to worry about being seen from the street. And the store front doesn't face the roadway so you don't have to worry about passersby seeing the place and getting nosy. In other words, you have to know its there and be looking for it to see it at all. It's similar to the setup on DW highway in Merrimack.

However, it's in Goffstown where LE keeps a very close tab on things! And it's right next door to a youth ministry and in the same building complex as a christian church. Since it's a spa, seeing men coming and going frequently should not raise any eyebrows. But those folks are bound to take notice. I may check it out if its still open this weekend.It IS on BP, just under the "Massage" section, not "Body Rubs. "

GCaller
01-15-15, 16:00
Just saw an ad in either BP or CL (bad memory) and did a recon mission tonight. Found the place in a strip mall across the street from the Shaws supermarket plaza, its on the left side of the building near the end. I drove around the building and located the place (neon open sign). From the car, without stopping I could see right through the glass front door, into the reception area and the hallway and one of the doors on one of the rooms was clearly visible. A little too public for my taste, which leads me to believe it may be just a bit too legit for what most of us here are looking for.When I went was an older lady doing the massages. So no eye candy that night during the massage. Strong massage / body rub. During the massages she gave the signs it would be a full body massage. Standard rate you find at places like this and ended up leaving happy and relaxed.

Stevez39
01-25-15, 14:31
Recently visited Rainbow in Manchester.

Very nice and clean place. 2 girls from NY were there about 30 ish nice to average looking.

Very good massage with HE. No rush very enjoyable, will go back.

PumaBear
02-05-15, 13:01
I usually stick to AMPs, but this independent ad has caught my eye. Has anyone seen her? I prefer sturdy tables, and I'm not a huge fan of hotels, but I might make an exception if she's worth the visit. Any info is greatly appreciated. PMs ok.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ill-warm-you-to-your-core-the-sensual-art-of-the-oiled-body-to-body-slide/4334605

Param Ahmad
02-05-15, 21:45
Recently visited Rainbow in Manchester. Very nice and clean place. 2 girls from NY were there about 30 ish nice to average looking. Very good massage with HE. No rush very enjoyable, will go back.Thanks for the report, but I wish everybody would include addresses and / or telephone numbers in their reports. However, I think I found this shop's backpage ad: "542 Mast Rd. , Suite 2 On the Manchester / Goffstown line *across from the Shaw's Plaza Open daily from 9 am - 9 pm with plenty of off-street parking. Please call:603-660-4910 for appointment. Walk-ins welcome. ".

SMS 54
02-06-15, 16:58
Thanks for the report, but I wish everybody would include addresses and / or telephone numbers in their reports. However, I think I found this shop's backpage ad: "542 Mast Rd. , Suite 2 On the Manchester / Goffstown line *across from the Shaw's Plaza Open daily from 9 am - 9 pm with plenty of off-street parking. Please call:603-660-4910 for appointment. Walk-ins welcome. ".Yes that is the correct place, sorry for forcing you to do some research on your own, it must have been terribly difficult and time consuming.

Mojo14
03-11-15, 15:35
I usually stick to AMPs, but this independent ad has caught my eye. Has anyone seen her? I prefer sturdy tables, and I'm not a huge fan of hotels, but I might make an exception if she's worth the visit. Any info is greatly appreciated. PMs ok.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ill-warm-you-to-your-core-the-sensual-art-of-the-oiled-body-to-body-slide/4334605I've seen her. Smaller BBW, very friendly, and a cute face. Massage wasn't too bad, location was nice, and it was as advertised.

BooCocky
03-13-15, 15:06
Anyone tried out the new place in Hudson (Central St) yet?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-tokyo-bodywork-spa/4911126

SMS 54
03-13-15, 19:37

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-tokyo-bodywork-spa/4911126If that second picture in the ad is anywhere near accurate, maybe without the towel drape, I might be intrigued enough to check it out. If they are putting ads like that on BP, and don't provide happiness, that is patently false advertising.

Sjarret1
03-15-15, 14:11
Took the plunge on this one. Have to say the massage was great, equal if not better than aqua in Londonderry. Doesn't short you on time and you definitely are happy with the ending. Girl was mid thirties and not bad looking, nice body. Only draw back is unless you're lucky it isn't walk in. Need to make appt. I will go back.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-tokyo-bodywork-spa/4911126

Member #4836
03-17-15, 12:24
First one there this morning. 10 am. Only complaint is both the VS room and massage room were chilly. Drew Cindy. Truly great and attentive massage. Allowed touching over clothes. Great finish. Price as stated here many times.

BostonThree
04-13-15, 08:20
So Dar, the 40+ girl who used to be in Hookset and had to stop giving massages for a while, has told me she's back in the game in Manchester. Ya she's older but I had fun massages with her. Wondering if anybody has seen her in her new spot?

Knottellin
04-13-15, 16:39
So Dar, the 40+ girl who used to be in Hookset and had to stop giving massages for a while, has told me she's back in the game in Manchester. Ya she's older but I had fun massages with her. Wondering if anybody has seen her in her new spot?Is that the woman who used "Executive" in all her ads?

Hiking
04-13-15, 19:04
So Dar, the 40+ girl who used to be in Hookset and had to stop giving massages for a while, has told me she's back in the game in Manchester. Ya she's older but I had fun massages with her. Wondering if anybody has seen her in her new spot?How did you get in contact with her. I cannot find her number.

TheSquidMonger
04-14-15, 09:17
How did you get in contact with her. I cannot find her number.Thats good news, but I tried using her old email address and phone number, but no joy. Pm me if you have any details, would really like to get in touch again.

SM.

Pickett Wilson
04-18-15, 02:16
Took the plunge on this one. Have to say the massage was great, equal if not better than aqua in Londonderry. Doesn't short you on time and you definitely are happy with the ending. Girl was mid thirties and not bad looking, nice body. Only draw back is unless you're lucky it isn't walk in. Need to make appt. I will go back.I had a very different experience. The message was obviously Chinese, despite the name. It was very superficial, even though I asked for hard when asked. In a few minutes I asked for harder, and that didn't work either. After a half hour, and the flip, she immediately asked the question. I said no, because usually, if they don't give you a real message, they will seldom do a good job with the HE. She acted miffed, but proceeded to give me another 20 minutes of very good massage. I tipped her for the massage, but will never return.

PW.

SMS 54
04-18-15, 10:16
I had a very different experience. The message was obviously Chinese, despite the name. It was very superficial, even though I asked for hard when asked. In a few minutes I asked for harder, and that didn't work either. After a half hour, and the flip, she immediately asked the question. I said no, because usually, if they don't give you a real message, they will seldom do a good job with the HE. She acted miffed, but proceeded to give me another 20 minutes of very good massage. I tipped her for the massage, but will never return.

PW.I don't know you from Adam, and I haven't been to Tokyo Spa yet, but In my most humble of opinions, you may have made a terrible mistake in thinking the HE wouldn't be any good, based on your not liking the massage, especially because for you it wasn't hard enough. It has been my experience, (and not to boast, but it has been fairly extensive), ones who are are very good at deep tissue massage are not that great at the HE part, and those that are good at the soft touch, and tease, can be very good at the release. Of course with any given provider and customer, YMMV, and there may also have been a language barrier.

I did call there one time when they first opened and spoke with someone whose English was quite good, and was assured that the type of massage, ie. , deep, medium or soft, could be tailored to my wishes.

All that being said, occasionally you will find one who is adept at both talents, and remember, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Member #4836
06-03-15, 08:00
I'll be in Manchester later this week. Want to be sure of HE. What's the most consistent place? Please respond with PM. Thanks for your help. Was victim of a place "changing horses mid-stream" recently, and don't want that to happen this visit. Again, please respond with PM only.

BigJim959
06-09-15, 23:37
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-great-day-spa-603-377-7530/5060452

Hadn't visited in a while, but there's a new phone number and a more traditional mamasan. She told me they're installing a new shower. Unclear whether it will be included or upcharge. Had a pretty good massage and non-mechanical finish from Tina. 50/ hh for the house. I'll be back to try the shower some time.

Richie B
07-12-15, 06:17
This week I'm planning on TOFTT at 56 Webster St. If anyone has any experience there, please PM me. Thanks.

Rich.

GCaller
07-12-15, 08:32
This week I'm planning on TOFTT at 56 Webster St. If anyone has any experience there, please PM me. Thanks.

Rich.You'll have a good massage and leave satisfied. Same group that runs the Concord place. First time I went it was a young cute girl. Good times. Second time it was one of the girls who was from Concord. It was a pleasant surprise as she was one of the girls from Concord I liked. Standard rates apply like the other locations.

CleoBos
07-13-15, 21:37
Had a great time with Lily this afternoon. Cute little gal with better than average English skills. Massage skill can be ignored but she tries hard. Managed to strike a cord with her and then the fun began. Complete nude, DATY, sucking, ass play (each other), DFK. She is definitely going to be my regular. Great personality too.

6+4 for Hr.

You'll have a good massage and leave satisfied. Same group that runs the Concord place. First time I went it was a young cute girl. Good times. Second time it was one of the girls who was from Concord. It was a pleasant surprise as she was one of the girls from Concord I liked. Standard rates apply like the other locations.

NhGuy483
07-14-15, 15:45
Hm, I didn't get much other than a massage when I went this afternoon (got an "All done!" and she scampered out before I could get a word in edgewise). Didn't get the girl's name but massage was okay, at least.

Had a great time with Lily this afternoon. Cute little gal with better than average English skills. Massage skill can be ignored but she tries hard. Managed to strike a cord with her and then the fun began. Complete nude, DATY, sucking, ass play (each other), DFK. She is definitely going to be my regular. Great personality too.

6+4 for Hr.

Zack Lawrence
07-14-15, 17:48

6+4 for Hr.Is the Lily you talking about short with somewhat of a thick build? Is she the owner? I ask because I know the owners name is Lily she ran or runs the place in Concord and did run Hudson before but sold it. If it is her you are talking about it surprises me because I know she is married and runs the places with her husband and being the owner of the place she certainly doesn't need the money and especially not doing all the extras that you describe for 4 So I am wondering if it was another girl using the same name but I tend to doubt it. I would love to know if it was the owner I don't finder very attractive but I know her from outside the AMP and now I can't stop picturing her in my mind. Unfortunately I could never go to her since I know her in civilian life. Also FYI they accept credit cards here.

CleoBos
07-14-15, 23:43
Is the Lily you talking about short with somewhat of a thick build? Is she the owner? I ask because I know the owners name is Lily she ran or runs the place in Concord and did run Hudson before but sold it. If it is her you are talking about it surprises me because I know she is married and runs the places with her husband and being the owner of the place she certainly doesn't need the money and especially not doing all the extras that you describe for 4 So I am wondering if it was another girl using the same name but I tend to doubt it. I would love to know if it was the owner I don't finder very attractive but I know her from outside the AMP and now I can't stop picturing her in my mind. Unfortunately I could never go to her since I know her in civilian life. Also FYI they accept credit cards here.I actually never asked if she is the owner or not but yes she is short and slightly thick in asian body style. She told me than she lives closer to the mall in the Manchester and that's all the personal info I have about her. She didn't sound or act like the owner and I noticed a notepad in the waiting area which was maintained more like a daily accounting log for the business with her name on it as a provider. At one point in the session, she did hush me a bit but also gave a gentle kiss to my dick. Good to know that they accept cards.

Rule43
07-15-15, 06:30
Hm, I didn't get much other than a massage when I went this afternoon (got an "All done!" and she scampered out before I could get a word in edgewise). Didn't get the girl's name but massage was okay, at least.I drew Anna, and my experience was very similar to NH Guy's. She told me that she could lose her job if she was caught providing any extras. Not sure whether that's accurate or just an excuse, but clearly this place is not always a sure thing.

Richie B
07-15-15, 06:32
I got the same deal, it was a new girl on Monday. I asked for Lily on phone but not available. When Concord first opened it was the same BS. I don't like repeatedly wasting my money. If I know I can't get Lily, no way & I still might take a chance.

Hm, I didn't get much other than a massage when I went this afternoon (got an "All done!" and she scampered out before I could get a word in edgewise). Didn't get the girl's name but massage was okay, at least.

FpSoyMan
07-18-15, 00:49
I got the same deal, it was a new girl on Monday. I asked for Lily on phone but not available. When Concord first opened it was the same BS. I don't like repeatedly wasting my money. If I know I can't get Lily, no way & I still might take a chance.I only checked this place out once, I must of pulled the first girl people are taking about, left happy and a little OTC was allowed.

I also checked out the other new place that has an out of state#, maybe a 347# kind of scetchy area and scetchy loc, house with no furniture, taken to room upstairs, I knew I'd leave happy and might of been able to get FS but went with HJ, $60 for your $50 tip. Would not repeat.

Eugene West
07-21-15, 07:22
Wondering what was the bad here on the no repeat. Clean? Shower? Decent looking? Table or bed?

I only checked this place out once, I must of pulled the first girl people are taking about, left happy and a little OTC was allowed.

I also checked out the other new place that has an out of state#, maybe a 347# kind of scetchy area and scetchy loc, house with no furniture, taken to room upstairs, I knew I'd leave happy and might of been able to get FS but went with HJ, $60 for your $50 tip. Would not repeat..

Eugene West
07-23-15, 18:18
I hit the 347 today. Seemed ok to me. Not great but still to my liking. Maybe I'm easy to please. I'm always a sucker for clean Asian holes-- when clean I taste all three.

I only checked this place out once, I must of pulled the first girl people are taking about, left happy and a little OTC was allowed.

I also checked out the other new place that has an out of state#, maybe a 347# kind of scetchy area and scetchy loc, house with no furniture, taken to room upstairs, I knew I'd leave happy and might of been able to get FS but went with HJ, $60 for your $50 tip. Would not repeat..

NutrFacts11
07-27-15, 17:11
Hey All, I am brand new to hobbying and took my first plunge this past weekend. Does anyone have any advice / tips for a new hobbyist? Of course, I've read everything I could have on this site and others, but if you have anything else I'd be very grateful.

Now, on to my first review.

After some research, I found an AMP ad on Backpage. For some reason they recently pulled all of their ads, but the phone number they use is 646-XXX-0168. It's a 4 room apartment on a downtown Manchester street. Two call system, they have you go to an address across the street then walk over to their location.

When I showed up, I was led by a small Asian woman into a large bedroom. There was a table in the corner and a bed on another. I paid the house fee ($50) and got undressed. For the next 20 minutes or so she gave me an ok massage and on the flip teased me a bit. After that, she asked me if I wanted to proceed to the bed. I of course said yes and we began negotiating. She wanted 1. 0 for FS, but I talked her down to. 8. She gave me a quick CBJ and then we did CFS in mish.

Overall, it was a decent first experience for 1. 3 (. 5 house, . 8 tip) and might repeat if in a pinch.

Let me know how I did and be safe!

JoeAnonymous
07-27-15, 20:40
You got away for 40 less than I usually get tagged for. I guess they like you better.

And I might have to re-negotiate my next visit.

NhGuy483
07-30-15, 07:37
The downtown 646 AMP was busy when I called yesterday so I gave this place a whirl. OK area, barebones room with just a table and A / see. The provider was decent. Got an okay massage and I left pretty happy. I prefer the downtown AMP, but I would repeat in a pinch.

I hit the 347 today. Seemed ok to me. Not great but still to my liking. Maybe I'm easy to please. I'm always a sucker for clean Asian holes-- when clean I taste all three.

Donch
07-30-15, 15:53
After a long hiatus I'm slowly getting back in the game. I've been away from the board so long my old posts are no longer visible. Did the board get wiped out?

Finances aren't what they once were so I don't visit AMPs like I used to but I am addicted to them. The crazy thing is I have a Chinese wife that is sexier than 99.99% of.

The girls I've seen but I guess I love the thrill of the chase. HAHA. As a way back on the board, I thought I would share a couple of experiences and some tips that may be.

Useful to others.

Webster. First visit was the first week or so they were open. Saw Lilly and everything short of FS was on the table. She made me wait so long that I was running out of.

Time and I should've left. When she finally got to me we went straight to the fun and then had 15 minutes or so of mediocre message. 2nd visit was last week, didn't get.

Girls name because I wasn't there long enough. I was shown to a room and told I'd have to wait 10 minutes. I just turned around and walked out.

Tokyo - 3 visits over last 4 months, 2 different providers. Always left happy but nothing really spectacular. I don't like the location and the walls are too thin. They.

Always flush the clean up materials and the neighbors must wonder what's going on (or probably not). I'm a bit surprised how long this place has stayed around.

616 Tewksbury. This is probably better suited in a different post but here it is. Curtains divide the "rooms" and they don't go all the way to the floor or ceiling. That didn't.

Stop the girl I saw from being very accommodating, providing me full roaming and a full course dining experience. Also of note was that there was a female client there at.

The same time I was. I wonder what her experience was like.

Now for some tips, as always YMMV.

1. Learn some Chinese / Korean / Japanese whatever the case may be. Most that we see are Chinese so that would make the most sense. You don't have to be able to.

Have a conversation but a few words will go along way: hello. Ni hao (nee how), good bye. Zai jian (zigh gen), thank you. Xiexie (shay shay), I want. Wo yao.

(woe yow), I like. Wo xihuan (woe shejuan) that's juan as in Spanish for John. I have had success even in places that are supposedly legit and I think speaking a.

Little of the language has helped.

2. They are sizing us up as soon as we walk in. I'm far from fluent but I understand way more Chinese than I let on and they talk about us as soon as we walk in. I've walked in to a place for.

The first time and mamason immediately told the masseuse "He's OK" but I've also heard them say "be careful" and even "no extra". After a session, I've also heard the.

Masseuse and mamason talking about how much I enjoyed everything.

3. This shouldn't surprise anyone, they understand more English than they let on. That doesn't mean there isn't a language barrier and some truly know almost no English.

But they usually know some key phrases.

4. Every single legit massage from an LMT I've had started on my back and ended on my stomach. That's not to say that I haven't left happy but it is quite a different.

Approach than the AMPs. There is a reason for that and I believe if you start on your stomach and end on your back there is something to be had. It may take multiple.

Visits and some places are more cautious than others but some level of trust needs to be made. We just may not always have the patience and finances needed to get to.

That level. And as my experience at 616 shows don't let the gender of other customers dissuade you.

5. This last one is true of everything. Remember they are human beings trying to make a living just like we are. Treat them nice and with respect. Of course there are.

Some unscrupulous ones out there just as there are in any other aspect of humanity.

6. Have fun.

I look forward to more contributions in the future.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

BostonThree
08-01-15, 06:04
I had a good visit. No real scheduling, just show up she said. Ok area away from city. Girl was not much prettier than storefront AMP. Massage had good st back and front. Was offered HJ or FS. Took FS she rushed it a bit I was in a lasting state. 2 positions on the table. Marked my territory after about 30 minutes. Would repeat. 60 + 80.

JoeAnonymous
08-01-15, 11:18
I had a good visit. No real scheduling, just show up she said. Ok area away from city. Girl was not much prettier than storefront AMP. Massage had good st back and front. Was offered HJ or FS. Took FS she rushed it a bit I was in a lasting state. 2 positions on the table. Marked my territory after about 30 minutes. Would repeat. 60 + 80.Was this the place on Maple Street, or am I thinking of the wrong place?

BostonThree
08-06-15, 21:57
Was this the place on Maple Street, or am I thinking of the wrong place?That's not where it was.

JoeAnonymous
08-08-15, 08:03
That's not where it was.Could you post a link to the ad, then? I've been a frequent guest to the place by the why, but this sounds tempting, too.

BostonThree
08-09-15, 06:39
Could you post a link to the ad, then? I've been a frequent guest to the place by the why, but this sounds tempting, too.http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-new-in-townnew-spa-massage/4945938. When I was looking for it I just searched for the area code and it came up. Now can you report on the frequent visits you've made to the place by the why? I didn't see that here.

JoeAnonymous
08-10-15, 03:03
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-new-in-townnew-spa-massage/4945938. When I was looking for it I just searched for the area code and it came up. Now can you report on the frequent visits you've made to the place by the why? I didn't see that here.You didn't look very hard. My very first posting was a review of the downtown location. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8402-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1802370#post1802370.

The ads you keep linking to are always gone by the time I see them. I found another version of the ad. Could you get a little more specific about the location? Nothing too specific, of course. Something like "north end" or "out east a bit" or "fairly close to the airport" or something.

I've said before I live over an hour from Manch Vegas, so I'd like a little better idea of where I'm going before I burn that much gas.

BostonThree
08-10-15, 05:55
You didn't look very hard. My very first posting was a review of the downtown location. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8402-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1802370#post1802370.

The ads you keep linking to are always gone by the time I see them. I found another version of the ad. Could you get a little more specific about the location? Nothing too specific, of course. Something like "north end" or "out east a bit" or "fairly close to the airport" or something.

I've said before I live over an hour from Manch Vegas, so I'd like a little better idea of where I'm going before I burn that much gas.Ya I didn't think I would have to search for a post older than 2 years. How lazy of me. The place I visited is a couple miles north of the Verizon, off Hanover st, on a street whose name begins with the letter H. If you call the number the person gives the address right away. It's not like you'd be sent on a scavenger hunt.

JoeAnonymous
08-10-15, 16:16
Ya I didn't think I would have to search for a post older than 2 years. How lazy of me. The place I visited is a couple miles north of the Verizon, off Hanover st, on a street whose name begins with the letter H. If you call the number the person gives the address right away. It's not like you'd be sent on a scavenger hunt.I wasn't looking for an argument. Pax.

You might not know this, but if you click on a poster's name, you can call up a full list of all their postings. My discussion of the Asian Comfort Studio was my very first posting ever.

And yeah, I'm not a huge poster. As I said, I live over an hour away from Manchester, so my opportunities to hobby are a bit limited, and therefore don't often have something to contribute. But I've been to the ACS at least a couple of dozen times, so on that I can speak with some actual knowledge.

And now I think I know the place you're talking about. "Little Pink Houses" sound about right?

Thanks for the clarification.

FootballGuyMe
08-19-15, 15:11
Never been there but using google street view. Wondering which is the entrance? I don't want any insurance. LOL.

BooCocky
08-20-15, 20:34
Never been there but using google street view. Wondering which is the entrance? I don't want any insurance. LOL.Door on the right side of building. Thin walls when I went, plus I don't like the entrance that close to such a public road.

Op1954
08-22-15, 17:36
I posted in the Concord section but when I did a search most of the posts about the concord AMP were in the manch group. So here goes.

Is it really under new management? If so is it worth it? The only review I found was not very good.

"Hi everyone, This is new Spa now, new face, new management, better service guaranteed. You might get disappointed about our service before, but we are different now, give it another try!

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-of-the-best/5148410

This is not my usual place to post but I've had to drive by it twice now on my way into Concord. I do love the location. Haha. No I was not getting my ankle bracelet adjusted.

Tia.

Richie B
08-23-15, 04:52
I gave a review when they first opened, it stunk. I went a few weeks ago drew Cici. Mid 30's,7/8 on looks. Left happy.

I posted in the Concord section but when I did a search most of the posts about the concord AMP were in the manch group. So here goes.

Is it really under new management? If so is it worth it? The only review I found was not very good.

"Hi everyone, This is new Spa now, new face, new management, better service guaranteed. You might get disappointed about our service before, but we are different now, give it another try!

This is not my usual place to post but I've had to drive by it twice now on my way into Concord. I do love the location. Haha. No I was not getting my ankle bracelet adjusted.

Tia.

bankwalker50
08-24-15, 13:12

Tia.I responded in Concord section, but in a nutshell (so to speak), I left unhappy the first time but I gave them another chance when this "another chance" ad began to appear a couple of months ago. I've repeated several times and the HE was always given. I have no complaints. Well, one. Making an appointment doesn't always get you right into a room if too many walk-ins show up.

AllInFourLess
08-26-15, 13:36
New here but wanted to share my experiences thus far.

I've been to the noth end location 3 times now. First 2 times I was greeted by a woman named lily, both times the massage was good and left satisfied. Third time had may or mya not really sure. Massage was ok on the back but it seemed I was being rushed. Again I did leave satisfied but not sure I would see her again.

AllInFourLess
08-26-15, 13:38
Door on the right side of building. Thin walls when I went, plus I don't like the entrance that close to such a public road.Not a fan of the entrance either. A baseball cap worn low always works.

CleoBos
08-30-15, 08:59
New here but wanted to share my experiences thus far.

I've been to the noth end location 3 times now. First 2 times I was greeted by a woman named lily, both times the massage was good and left satisfied. Third time had may or mya not really sure. Massage was ok on the back but it seemed I was being rushed. Again I did leave satisfied but not sure I would see her again.That's exactly my experience. May sucks. No massage or any other skills.

CleoBos
08-31-15, 23:38
My usual AMP was busy for which I thought of trying out this BP ad. This place is a shit hole. Its located in 552 Hall St which is a residential area with kids playing in the backyard. Rang the bell and someone opened the door. On stepping inside, I notice this 50+ year old woman in a completely empty single family house. NO furniture or anything. Followed her upstairs to an empty room with no A / see or anything. All you see is a just a old rusty massage table and a bag of Market Basket wet wipes. Paid $60 for an hour (HH not available) and was asked to lie down. The hole on which you rest your face has no padding anymore and the metal plates can scratch your face easily. No massage or rub; all she does is put a lot of oil on your back and try to take your skin off. In about 20 minutes, I was asked to flip. She took off all pieces of clothes and that made her even less appealing. Missing tits and ass. Scar on tummy probably from a caesarean delivery. She said no FIV and pay more for the HJ. In-Out in 28 minutes including HE. Tip $10.

347-828-1399.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-new-in-townspa-massage/4945938

Eugene West
09-03-15, 06:53
Sorry you had such a bad experience there. Not sure putting all those details on here is a good idea.

My usual AMP was busy for which I thought of trying out this BP ad. This place is a shit hole. Its located in 552 Hall St which is a residential area with kids playing in the backyard. Rang the bell and someone opened the door. On stepping inside, I notice this 50+ year old woman in a completely empty single family house. NO furniture or anything. Followed her upstairs to an empty room with no A / see or anything. All you see is a just a old rusty massage table and a bag of Market Basket wet wipes. Paid $60 for an hour (HH not available) and was asked to lie down. The hole on which you rest your face has no padding anymore and the metal plates can scratch your face easily. No massage or rub; all she does is put a lot of oil on your back and try to take your skin off. In about 20 minutes, I was asked to flip. She took off all pieces of clothes and that made her even less appealing. Missing tits and ass. Scar on tummy probably from a caesarean delivery. She said no FIV and pay more for the HJ. In-Out in 28 minutes including HE. Tip $10.

347-828-1399.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-new-in-townspa-massage/4945938

CleoBos
09-03-15, 23:46
Sorry you had such a bad experience there. Not sure putting all those details on here is a good idea.Who gives? This place is to share experiences and more the details the better it helps the community and the purpose.

JoeAnonymous
09-04-15, 08:00
Who gives? This place is to share experiences and more the details the better it helps the community and the purpose.I think the concern is over the level of detail given. Considering how important discretion is, I winced a little, too, at the details he provided.

BostonThree
09-04-15, 09:40
I went to the 347 place for a second visit but got creeped out by the foot and car traffic in the area. Mailman, lawn service, others were right there so I bailed. I called place on maple and drove there but it seemed like a lousy location and I didn't know which house or where to park so I bailed on that one also. Ended up with option the, Aqua.

SMS 54
09-21-15, 19:33
I should have known better. I did remember reading Cleobos's report, so I wasn't expecting too much. I had gone for a little hike in southern NH, and I didn't want to go home and shower and back to Manchvegas, so I called this place and asked if they were busy and could I take a shower there before the "body Rub". They said OK so I went in, gave the lady a see-note and took the shower, and went and got on the massage table. The lady did not give me any change, so I figured that would be the tip for HE. Older, as in very old Chinese lady, decent body, but old and worn looking face. Fifties or sixties for age. English non existant. Very quiet. I told her I wanted a soft massage, and at first I thought I had hit pay dirt cause she went right in for some good underhand tease and assplay. Alas, the flip came way too soon, and she gave a pretty good slow HE, followed by a thorough cleanup. I continued to lay on my back, I guess she thought I was done, so she finally came back and did some leg and feet work for a few minutes, almost got me ready for a second round, then said OK, like we're done now. I said no you need to do some more work on the head and neck, so she did a few minutes more then she was done. Total time was about 45 min from when I went in till I left. I told her as I was leaving that her hour was too short, then all of a sudden her English came alive and she said 45-50 minutes is OK.

I was not interested in roaming or any further extras from this lady, but would not mind returning for decent tease and HE if only they would provide the full hour.

NOT RECOMMENDED and most likely I will not return.

Eugene West
09-29-15, 07:31
Maple is clean low traffic site. Mostly massage w hr. Hall is low end dirty jam her holes, shower and go place.

I went to the 347 place for a second visit but got creeped out by the foot and car traffic in the area. Mailman, lawn service, others were right there so I bailed. I called place on maple and drove there but it seemed like a lousy location and I didn't know which house or where to park so I bailed on that one also. Ended up with option the, Aqua..

GCaller
10-08-15, 08:38
Good morning gentlemen. I was looking to see if Sunset Spa is still around and kicking. If so any info on their current performance?

SMS 54
10-08-15, 16:51
Good morning gentlemen. I was looking to see if Sunset Spa is still around and kicking. If so any info on their current performance?https://nh.craigslist.org/thp/5257986924.html

There have not been any reports on this place for quite some time. I myself have not been there for a long while either. They have been advertising regularly on CL, so I assume they are still open. I have only received very average service there, so have not returned lately. Plus there are many more options in the area now.

Ebloke
10-09-15, 10:00
Any info on this lovely?

Best Massage Ever - 36.

Posted: Friday, October 9, 2015 9:02 AM.

Best Massage Ever - 36.

Enlarge Picture.

Come for a relaxing erotic massage with a happy beginning and ending forget your worries. I offer a very private atmosphere you will leave feeling amazing. Treat yourself today you deserve it and I am here for YOU! I am sexy, cute and fun to be with. Call or text me today.

Lovely Lauren (603) 867-2769 I do in calls or out calls. I am always available.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-ever/4714251

BooCocky
10-09-15, 23:23
Good morning gentlemen. I was looking to see if Sunset Spa is still around and kicking. If so any info on their current performance?Went there a few months back. Mms (allegedly) recognized me. Amy was doing the massage, says she has been there for at least 2 years now, but she didn't recognize me.

I'd agree with previous poster. Average.

Trypt
10-10-15, 07:25
What was the damage? Last time I was there over a year ago, the girl wanted more than 40 for a tip. If her service wasn't so lackluster, I might have been ok with giving her more. But she didn't earn it or deserve it. I haven't been back there since then.

Went there a few months back. Mms (allegedly) recognized me. Amy was doing the massage, says she has been there for at least 2 years now, but she didn't recognize me.

Sir Duncan
10-12-15, 21:43
Any info on this lovely?

Best Massage Ever - 36.

Posted: Friday, October 9, 2015 9:02 AM.

Best Massage Ever - 36.

Enlarge Picture.

Come for a relaxing erotic massage with a happy beginning and ending forget your worries. I offer a very private atmosphere you will leave feeling amazing. Treat yourself today you deserve it and I am here for YOU! I am sexy, cute and fun to be with. Call or text me today.

Lovely Lauren (603) 867-2769 I do in calls or out calls. I am always available.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-ever/4714251I saw her once. Outcall to my place. Skinny but good personality and cute. Great BBBJ skills. Lots of dt. Didn't make it to FS, but wasn't all torn up about that the BJ was so good. Massage was an after thought and not memorable. Outcall donation was reasonable but don't remember the specifics. Somewhere around 120 for manchvegas.

Rule43
10-14-15, 21:09
My experiences at Sunset have generally been pretty good, so I'd give them a little higher marks. Always a decent massage, followed by the usual ending.

I visited Sunset very recently and drew Sophie, who was the young and slender type that you don't always find at these places. Good massage, decent ending, and I think she might have gone slightly over the 60 minutes that I paid for (I visited at a time when they weren't busy, so that could be why she didn't feel that she had to get me out quickly).

By the way, one of their employees told me once that the house policy was nothing more than UTC roaming above and OTC below, so don't go there expecting more than this (and if you do happen to find someone who is willing to break the rules, it might be better to avoid posting her name in the public forum).

Went there a few months back. Mms (allegedly) recognized me. Amy was doing the massage, says she has been there for at least 2 years now, but she didn't recognize me.

BooCocky
10-15-15, 21:45
What was the damage? Last time I was there over a year ago, the girl wanted more than 40 for a tip. If her service wasn't so lackluster, I might have been ok with giving her more. But she didn't earn it or deserve it. I haven't been back there since then.She claimed she normally got $50.

Gogo81
10-22-15, 10:09
Took a break from the normal and went to Aqua. My back hurt and my little head wanted some attention as well. Meet with CeCe (age 30-40 ish) massage was good, (no shower) sometimes a little hard. CeCe spent the majority of time on my back then and inner thigh / giggle and bits and eventually teasing. After about 40 min I was flipped and she looked down and said you want me to? I said sure yes please. Lots of oil kinda like a massage HJ different but fun. With all the teasing I popped quickly had to slow her down a couple of times. I was enjoying the fun time rub so much I did not rome to much. No tip was talked about but I had fund so I left her the normal 50 beans for tip. Over all I will go back and hopefully get another girl to compare. IF not I will have fun with CeCe again and will try to get more action / nude massage??

When the fun was done she wiped me down with a hot towel and I went on my way relaxed and not smelling like I just got a massage. For me and my situation that is a good thing.

Anyway fellow mongers thank you for the reviews of Aqua it did not disappoint.

Jack A Dogov
10-25-15, 05:04
I am going to be in the Portsmouth and Manchester areas later this week and am looking for a good independent massage girl. Theses two caught my eye but I can't find reviews for them. Maybe I'm not searching well enough but if anyone has seen either one or has info about them please let me know if they're worth it. Also if anyone has other massage recommendations in those areas let me know. Post or PM is fine.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-number-come-see-why-my-body-rub-is-rated-1/5323856

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relieve-all-your-built-up-tension-with-me/5327024

CleoBos
10-29-15, 22:07
I have been there many times but it just gets worse every time. Lily doesn't work at this location anymore and have 2 new gals. Both are well below average in looks and skills department. I am done with this one.

CleoBos
10-29-15, 22:09
Took a break from the normal and went to Aqua. My back hurt and my little head wanted some attention as well. Meet with CeCe (age 30-40 ish) massage was good, (no shower) sometimes a little hard. CeCe spent the majority of time on my back then and inner thigh / giggle and bits and eventually teasing. After about 40 min I was flipped and she looked down and said you want me to? I said sure yes please. Lots of oil kinda like a massage HJ different but fun. With all the teasing I popped quickly had to slow her down a couple of times. I was enjoying the fun time rub so much I did not rome to much. No tip was talked about but I had fund so I left her the normal 50 beans for tip. Over all I will go back and hopefully get another girl to compare. IF not I will have fun with CeCe again and will try to get more action / nude massage??

When the fun was done she wiped me down with a hot towel and I went on my way relaxed and not smelling like I just got a massage. For me and my situation that is a good thing.

Anyway fellow mongers thank you for the reviews of Aqua it did not disappoint.This place is the best failover option and has been consistent with service and quality.

Condogski
11-02-15, 21:25
Has anyone seen a massage therapist on the seacoast that goes by the name of artfulartista@gmail.com? Looking for a good massage on the seacoast and she came up on BP after some emailing.

Let me know.

PumaBear
11-03-15, 20:20
I understand there's a language barrier, but Webster has been around way too long to still advertise as a "brand new" spa. It's annoying filtering through their half dozen daily ads. Place is shit.

GCaller
11-20-15, 11:50
Looking to see if anyone has been to the Mayflower Spa in the Mall of NH. If so how was the service?

SMS 54
11-20-15, 23:34
I understand there's a language barrier, but Webster has been around way too long to still advertise as a "brand new" spa. It's annoying filtering through their half dozen daily ads. Place is shit.I am not flaming you or finding fault with you, as it is obvious you are fairly new to the AMP game, and more specifically the AMP advertising game. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of spas across the USA, many of which have been open for years under the same management, some with different management or different business names, that are constantly putting "Grand Opening" in their ads, and have been for years on end. You may also already beware of the ad photo scam, and the one where you ask for and make an appointment with a specific named provider that you read good reviews about, then when you arrive, that therapist has magically disappeared.

Sir Duncan
12-10-15, 23:31
Spur of the moment thing recently. Decided to hit up Webster again after a long hiatus from there, Sunset is off my list and was too lazy to drive to Aqua. Drew Amy. Had a great massage; Technique was unorthidox at points but symetrical and effective. Was happy up until the flip when she insisted on tip prior to completion. I disappointedly agreed but she then proceeded to ask for twice what is customary. I began to put the tip back in my pocket saying thanks anyway when she backed off. Agreed to a little higher than I would have given normally, but the whole thing really perturbed me and ruined the rest of my time there.

Will not return. Should have made the drive to Aqua. Never had a miss there.

DHCmemories
12-20-15, 13:05
Anyone remember wearing these robes? Or possibly the wraps?

Little Tony II
12-20-15, 21:57
Anyone remember wearing these robes? Or possibly the wraps?Danish Health.

Orch13
12-22-15, 15:26
Anyone remember wearing these robes? Or possibly the wraps?The old Danish where I first met my ATF, Delphine.

That land now houses condos. Wonder if those well to do tenants realize what they are sitting on. LOL.

LckHerLots
01-06-16, 10:09
I've been looking for providers either AMP or individual massage providers in lakes region Plymouth or as far north as North Conway.

Any help would be appreciated.

GoombaOomba
01-06-16, 14:14
I've been looking for providers either AMP or individual massage providers in lakes region Plymouth or as far north as North Conway.

Any help would be appreciated.Saw an ad a few days ago for 35 year old for massage in Plymouth.

Sounded interesting with comfort of fireside, music etc. I responded but no answer. Haven't seen ad since.

As the saying goes, "Was it something I said?

FootballGuyMe
01-27-16, 05:47
Went Monday, never been before. First time for a massage in many years. Been at johnnys place and sunset. Asked on the phone for lily because of the chatter on here about her. Lady on phone said yes she's available. Showed up and had to wait 20 minutes in waiting room. Paid in advance 60 for hour. Lady walked in turned out being amy. She lefrt room to let me get undressed. Came back put towel over me. I said I don't want that and it was fine. She moved to where my head was and I could see her feet thru the face hole and I reached for her ass and started fondling her ass and hips. She massaged, moved back to the side with a little tease to my dick. She said you like? I said oh yes! I rolled over and she made the motion like jerking off to me and said you want? I said yes. She said 60. I don't know the regular prices so I said 50 she said ok. I paid her. She started jerking me off. I kept fondling her body. I asked her to suck my cock. She said she don't do that. Then she pointed to my cock and to her pussy and asked if I wanted. I said yes. She said another 100. I said no. She said 80. I had the funds so I said yes. She went to get a rubber, got undressed and I bent her over the massage table. She looked fantastic bent over like that. I came, laid back down on the table, she cleaned me up, she massaged a bit more I gropped her, kissing licking her neck. Then she said all done. Kept asking if I'd come back and said ask for amy. I had fun, she's cute. I know I got screwed but like I said I had the funds and I enjoyed her company. Isn't that what it's all about? Can someone tell me what I shoulda paid anyway? I may go back and ask for a cheaper rate if available.