PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #4675
04-11-14, 23:03
Ad popped up at 11 ocklock Friday night, I know real ads get flagged in 10 minutes, while the spam gets left alone and lingers on the site for months, have no idea how CL profits from the spam ads, So the ad read's cute 21 year old for car date " come pick me up" I'm not a dude I have short hair because I had cancer, Yea weird ad but I like the non pros, has anyone seen her? She texted me and said she can't talk because she wants to be discreet, I texted back saying I need to hear her voice and feel safe before I even attempt to meet her, been reading some horror stories lately, pm me if you want.

Oh yea it was not in CLCE it was in the "women looking for men" she had her phone number in the ad.

GranAnimal
04-16-14, 00:02
Ad popped up at 11 ocklock Friday night, I know real ads get flagged in 10 minutes, while the spam gets left alone and lingers on the site for months, have no idea how CL profits from the spam ads, So the ad read's cute 21 year old for car date " come pick me up" I'm not a dude I have short hair because I had cancer, Yea weird ad but I like the non pros, has anyone seen her? She texted me and said she can't talk because she wants to be discreet, I texted back saying I need to hear her voice and feel safe before I even attempt to meet her, been reading some horror stories lately, pm me if you want.

Oh yea it was not in CLCE it was in the "women looking for men" she had her phone number in the ad.I texted with her also, she told me she can't talk on the phone. I tried to meet her also to no avail. I finally gave up. Something seemed fishy there.

Member #4675
04-16-14, 10:19
I texted with her also, she told me she can't talk on the phone. I tried to meet her also to no avail. I finally gave up. Something seemed fishy there.She is legit, I met her last night but when I took a peak at her I drove off, boy was she pissed, but I did not find her attractive in the least, she is tall, has short hair, no shape to her, I doubt she is 23 like she advertises.

GranAnimal
04-17-14, 00:50
She is legit, I met her last night but when I took a peak at her I drove off, boy was she pissed, but I did not find her attractive in the least, she is tall, has short hair, no shape to her, I doubt she is 23 like she advertises.Thanks for the info Asket, that is pretty funny: oP.

MFx75
04-22-14, 18:34
I texted with her also, she told me she can't talk on the phone. I tried to meet her also to no avail. I finally gave up. Something seemed fishy there.Had the exact same experience, and felt like it was a trap so drove off.

Member #4675
04-22-14, 21:53
Had the exact same experience, and felt like it was a trap so drove off.Man oh man I have to feel bad for this girl, she still texts me asking why I drove off? I'm just not the mean type and don't have the balls to text her and tell her she is ugly and has the body of a guy, maybe someone should make a review on CLCE to warn guys about her, I can just imagine all the time and gas she wasted meeting guys, then as soon as they look at her they drive off.

Member #4675
01-03-15, 17:01
http://nh.craigslist.org/cas/4830804604.html

I have a feeling this is dee, the girl I met last night, but she is texting me from a deffernt number so IDK. She emailed me a picture and I thought it was spam simply because she wrote I am seeking a sugar daddy today!! I mean really today? I ask her I'd love to meet you tomm pay you for a date and maybe work out a weekly arrangement? She says no today or nothing, sounds real desperate, here is the picture she sent me, I bet its dee, pretending to be someone else.

Member #4675
01-03-15, 17:04
Lets try this again.

GranAnimal
01-04-15, 15:30
Lets try this again.I know this girl. I had 7 or 8 dates with her, over the summer. Then she got a BF and kinda stopped running ads. She started rushing me and wasn't giving me a happy ending. She is only in it for the $ and not really very good. But that is her real pic and she was fun for a while. I lose interest pretty quick though. I almost went back a couple of weeks ago when she sent me that pic.

Member #4675
01-19-15, 17:52
Not going to post the link, ads gets flagged in minutes, ill attach 2 pictures she sent me, asking for 200 dollars.

John Michael
01-19-15, 20:37
Not going to post the link, ads gets flagged in minutes, ill attach 2 pictures she sent me, asking for 200 dollars.Wow that's a nice gap. Wouldn't mind sticking my face in there!

BennyB Goodman
01-19-15, 21:56
Wow that's a nice gap. Wouldn't mind sticking my face in there!Like my three year old grandson says ME LIKES HER.

BikeZappa
01-20-15, 08:52
Lets try this again.I have see her in a nice condo in Manchester. Smokes but is very clean.

NHFreakDaddy
01-29-15, 14:34
Lets try this again.Hey,

Met her today in a small apt. BBBJ / CIM.

Guess it was a girl in the pic.

Skatar018
04-26-15, 00:21
Anyone else see her?

I've been a couple times, kind of pricey for what you get but am a sucker for big knockers, big women not so much but sometimes it comes with the territory.

Good attitude & disposition, doesn't like to cim but can be persuaded if done nicely & am always happy play with & suck on her jugs.

Would rather face painting or on her ample breasts, links are dead & she posts a bit but they get flagged very quick.

http://nh.craigslist.org/cas/4963691214.html

Looking for a nice clean respectful gentleman to come over dip your rollover in my mouth and paint my face or chest so it's nice and stickyhttp://nh.craigslist.org/cas/4963409183.html

Looking for some fun today? Want to give me a facial? Let's have some fun Email me if your intere$ted

YachtsMan69
04-29-15, 06:11
Not going to post the link, ads gets flagged in minutes, ill attach 2 pictures she sent me, asking for 200 dollars.That's Dee, just older pictures.

Peddyr
04-29-15, 15:55
That's Dee, just older pictures.Can you PM contact info?

Member #4806
05-03-15, 12:10
Seemingly cute girl, Advertises in Methuen. 150 h 100 hh. Her ads are pretty brutally spelled. I was kinda hoping for info.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5007366856.html

Toofast
05-03-15, 19:09
Seemingly cute girl, Advertises in Methuen. 150 h 100 hh. Her ads are pretty brutally spelled. I was kinda hoping for info.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5007366856.htmlLink is broken. Can you describe her. Red hair?

Skatar018
05-03-15, 22:25
Search Melissa in the Boston CLCE forum, there are several posts about her, only 1 or 2 reviews, but they seem positive, & pictures are on the forum also.
You may want to copy the contents of an ad to include it when you post an inquiry along with the link, as it does help when the ad is removed or gets flagged.

Melissa She is GFE. Saw her last fall.
Fuck buddy. W4 m - 31 (Metheun).
Posted: 2015-04-28 5:58 am.
Anyone looking to get laid? If so I am looking for a fuck body right now. Please contact me asap so we can gook up now.Original post: 10-14

I TOFTT with this one. However, she was busy, and had her friend meet with me. I did meet Melissa. She is real, and indicated she was GFE for good value. Her friend was very much GF, and did a fine BBBJ cim. Her friend was 5'4", 120, with 34C. Very Nice. She was new to the business. I recommend either of these ladies, although I didn't actually have an appointment with Melissa, but am sure her pics are accurate since I met her.

Seemingly cute girl, Advertises in Methuen. 150 h 100 hh. Her ads are pretty brutally spelled. I was kinda hoping for info.http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5007366856.html

DevilsTongue1
05-30-15, 14:51
Greetings to all! Long time Monger first time poster here just recently moved here from out of state. Saw two ads on CLCE forum, can't post links to the ads because both got flag so fast but got photos from both. (just to be clear I didn't see either one of these I just got info).

Shawna is the first one said she was 30-5'5" sexy and could host, she was looking for $120 for the half and $175 for the full.

Couldn't find any reviews or any information and the price just seems a little high first CL advertiser. Not sure if anyone's got any better info on her, Color Me cautious but my days of TOFTT are very numbered and from what I see there are much better reviewed more well-known providers out there.

The second set of pictures is Dee who you can clearly see is very pregnant! I'd be okay with that but the only review or mention of her I see seems to be in a sketchy kind of way, and again my days of letting the little head control me are thankfully behind me (I like to think so anyway!

So there's my little bit of limited information if any other mongers have better information I'd love to hear about it.

Yall be safe out there and have fun!

DT.

Skatar018
06-05-15, 05:44
Would anyone know if the girl in these three posts are the same girl named Dee?

Thanks.

Lets try this again.

Not going to post the link, ads gets flagged in minutes, ill attach 2 pictures she sent me, asking for 200 dollars.

The second set of pictures is Dee who you can clearly see is very pregnant! I'd be okay with that but the only review or mention of her I see seems to be in a sketchy kind of way, and again my days of letting the little head control me are thankfully behind me (I like to think so anyway!)

Trypt
06-05-15, 06:10
Megan and Dee are 2 different girls. I would have liked Dee if she wasnt on the phone for much of my time with her and didn't have back to back sessions before and after me. Megan is cool, but she stood me up a couple times. If you weren't there with 15 minutes of her placing her ad, she would already be with another monger.

Would anyone know if the girl in these three posts are the same girl named Dee?

Thanks.

DevilsTongue1
06-10-15, 17:22
Megan and Dee are 2 different girls. I would have liked Dee if she wasnt on the phone for much of my time with her and didn't have back to back sessions before and after me. Megan is cool, but she stood me up a couple times. If you weren't there with 15 minutes of her placing her ad, she would already be with another monger.Officially crossing Dee off the list! Thank you for the info!

Yall have fun!

DT.

YachtsMan69
08-23-15, 22:21
While travelling on business I almost always try to hook up with a couple. Of course I strike out a lot but I have had some pretty amazing times. I cannot even describe how special it is when a husband shares his wife with me. Last night I was fortunate to connect with a couple in Manchester. It was one of those scenes where he watched as we played for round one. Then she got me hard again and I did her again as she sucked of hubby. Very hot.

If you ever get the chance go for it.

BallPlayer1718
12-10-15, 23:49
Where have all the CL ads gone?

YachtsMan69
12-11-15, 09:29
Where have all the CL ads gone?Those that take it on themselves to flag solicitation have always been pretty effective, but I think it has gotten worse of late, making CL posts by ladies way less effective.

Op1954
12-11-15, 10:46
Those that take it on themselves to flag solicitation have always been pretty effective, but I think it has gotten worse of late, making CL posts by ladies way less effective.I posted an very innocuous and circumspect ad on MFW and it was flagged in about an hour. So yes the flaggers are bored silly obviously. I did not add $ signs or ask for anything specific. The only thing I used that could be construed to be solicitation was "generous professional with good job".

Spike77
12-13-15, 21:27
Anyone know a blonde who works out of her apartment in Milford. She keeps cancelling on me an hour before my appointment. Wondering if she is worth the chase. PM if you prefer.

LowElldan
01-06-16, 23:38
Anyone else see her?

I've been a couple times, kind of pricey for what you get but am a sucker for big knockers, big women not so much but sometimes it comes with the territory.

Good attitude & disposition, doesn't like to cim but can be persuaded if done nicely & am always happy play with & suck on her jugs.

Would rather face painting or on her ample breasts, links are dead & she posts a bit but they get flagged very quick.

http://nh.craigslist.org/cas/4963691214.html

http://nh.craigslist.org/cas/4963409183.htmlI've seen her once. Would repeat. Great BBBJ with cim and swallow. Beautiful set of tits. Obviously.

On The Scene
02-01-16, 21:24
Posted a Craigslist ad seeking relief, and this woman "Emily" responded (last 4 digits 9370) offering a service. Rather heavy with larger natural chest. Not a problem for me as I like larger ladies, especially for what she was offering. I tried searching her number on Google, here, and Bing with absolutely no results. Was thinking about doing a TOFTT, but before that was wondering if anyone here has any experience with her.

Member #5221
02-02-16, 09:45
Posted a Craigslist ad seeking relief, and this woman "Emily" responded (last 4 digits 9370) offering a service. Rather heavy with larger natural chest. Not a problem for me as I like larger ladies, especially for what she was offering. I tried searching her number on Google, here, and Bing with absolutely no results. Was thinking about doing a TOFTT, but before that was wondering if anyone here has any experience with her.PM sent! Check your inbox.

FootballGuyMe
06-07-16, 16:44
Saw this one posting on craigslist. I think I uploaded the pic she sent right. She says she's 30 yo 5'7" 110 lbs with long brunette hair. Anyone seen her or know of her? Is she a psycho, is she a good one. ? Any info would be appreciated. Pm me if you'd like. Oh ya, she says the pic is 2 yo and won't send another.

Pickett Wilson
06-09-16, 12:49
Nobody has posted for this AMP in a while, and I hadn't been there since it first opened. Recently, I went on a weekday in the middle of the day and got the owner / manager. Her massage was vg, and the he was automatic with normal tipping. I recall actually having her on my first visit, years ago. The problem was that I got someone different every time, because of the turnover. My results were very mixed, and sometimes disappointing. I'm not sure what's going on there presently, but I prefer getting someone I know will be good. This is a nice place and I will definitely go again.

Member #5684
06-14-16, 01:37
Emailed this one back and forth today. Wanted to meet near the CMC. Anyone else seen her?

Trypt
06-14-16, 04:36
Yes! Very good head game. But be careful because when she's using and gets desperate, she'll cash and dash on you.

Emailed this one back and forth today. Wanted to meet near the CMC. Anyone else seen her?

SkriptKiddy
10-30-16, 22:06
Yes! Very good head game. But be careful because when she's using and gets desperate, she'll cash and dash on you.Yes, she has done that to me twice. The first time it wasn't obvious though, is taking a long time and she supposedly got a very important text message and she had to go immediately because of a family emergency so I gave her the benefit of the doubt and met her again. Yeah yeah, I know bad mistake. I feel like I attract these kinds of girls LOL.

ManchMan
07-26-17, 08:34
Was on my way home from bar and checked CL and saw an ad for a pregnant chick offering services. Never been W a prego so gave it a ring. Texted, got photo (unsure if face was her) negotiated rate from. 8 hh to. 6 FS showed up to a house on East side. Parked down the block and walked by and saw a car running outside. Got spooked and text saying felt like a setup, she said no. After some reassurance, had her walk down the street and hop in. Bubbly bigger African girl W fun personality. Found a quiet spot (car has bad setup for road head so pulled over and went over to her side W open door) for a nice BBBJ, then she turned around and bent her over the car. She was super wet but was having a bit of pain so I finished quick and dropped her off. Any experienced members pm for details.

Eugene West
07-26-17, 15:46
Thank You for sharing.

Was on my way home from bar and checked CL and saw an ad for a pregnant chick offering services. Never been W a prego so gave it a ring. Texted, got photo (unsure if face was her) negotiated rate from. 8 hh to. 6 FS showed up to a house on East side. Parked down the block and walked by and saw a car running outside. Got spooked and text saying felt like a setup, she said no. After some reassurance, had her walk down the street and hop in. Bubbly bigger African girl W fun personality. Found a quiet spot (car has bad setup for road head so pulled over and went over to her side W open door) for a nice BBBJ, then she turned around and bent her over the car. She was super wet but was having a bit of pain so I finished quick and dropped her off. Any experienced members pm for details..

NhmilfLover
07-28-17, 13:49
Found this one on Craigslist today. Looking for any feedback you guys may have.

Here is the ad:

<<<Some Friday fun. W4 m (Manchvegas) hide this posting.

Treat urself to some adult fun with a pretty young sexy woman this afternoon! Lets not waste any time ams get to the fun.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Sent me a G-rated pic told me it was $. 4 "until we're done" (screams clock-watcher to me), phone number 603-XXX-8871.

ClMike01
07-28-17, 19:43

Here is the ad:

Treat urself to some adult fun with a pretty young sexy woman this afternoon! Lets not waste any time ams get to the fun.

Sent me a G-rated pic told me it was $. 4 "until we're done" (screams clock-watcher to me), phone number 603-XXX-8871.Did she say if she's off exit2 ? If it's her she's cute but just lays there. Can't blow up the picture on my phone so I can't really see if it's her.

NhmilfLover
07-30-17, 22:50
She didn't say. I think I'll stick with the AMP's for now. Thanks for your response.

Did she say if she's off exit2 ? If it's her she's cute but just lays there. Can't blow up the picture on my phone so I can't really see if it's her.

MongerOfBoston
08-02-17, 17:42
I'm intersted in contact info man. Have trades in mass or videos.

Joe1223
08-07-17, 12:14

Here is the ad:

Sent me a G-rated pic told me it was $. 4 "until we're done" (screams clock-watcher to me), phone number 603-XXX-8871.I have seen her at her Incall. Not a bad place and safe neighborhood. The pics are not her today, she is a bit thicker. I just did a BBBJ and left but she's open minded and nice. I contacted her from today's ad and had no idea it was her until she gave the address. Unless it's her roommate it's not a current picture. She is OK just don't expect a hot hairdresser.

Unknown978
10-11-17, 15:33
She posted on CL, and I set an appointment with her. While on my way, a series of red flags (including the wording of her ad), started going off, so I bailed. Curious if her service is legit, or I saved my flowers for another day?

Eugene West
10-12-17, 07:43
She posted on CL, and I set an appointment with her. While on my way, a series of red flags (including the wording of her ad), started going off, so I bailed. Curious if her service is legit, or I saved my flowers for another day?Love to know if that's real too! I've never seen that ad before. Often seems like when they have a city or town identified they're more likely to be real.

FootballGuyMe
10-12-17, 07:51
Love to know if that's real too! I've never seen that ad before. Often seems like when they have a city or town identified they're more likely to be real.That's Violet. Research her name on here. She was in merrimack and manchester a year or two ago.

Eugene West
10-12-17, 08:07
That's Violet. Research her name on here. She was in merrimack and manchester a year or two ago.Nice work football. Thank You.

FootballGuyMe
10-12-17, 08:11
Nice work football. Thank You.Haven't seen her myself but would love to if anyone had info.

Redsxlver1
10-24-17, 08:59
https://nh.craigslist.org/thp/d/looking-for-great-massage/6352146963.html

Anyone have any intel if she offers additional services to her massage? Her rate is a little steep but she is beautiful.

BinAround
10-24-17, 12:10
https://nh.craigslist.org/thp/d/looking-for-great-massage/6352146963.html

Anyone have any intel if she offers additional services to her massage? Her rate is a little steep but she is beautiful.She is super hot, she had a post on CL a couple of weeks ago with an even more suggestive photo. Googling up reveals she is from Cali. I found this site:

www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Melissa

Where at the bottom it says "relaxing and thereputic: please do not ask for more.

Draping is required!

Perhaps after moving east to Salem she has taken a second look at these requirements? I can only hope as in both photos she is showing off those incredible twins! If anyone has Intel on Melissa please let us know, stay safe not sorry fellers!

Unknown978
10-25-17, 13:31
Haven't seen her myself but would love to if anyone had info.Red flags are red flags for a reason. Don't go. All sweet on the set up, and then just the opposite when you get there. Avoid.

Nails D
10-27-17, 09:06
Wow, she's back. It's been at least 7-8 years, but she used to work out of a tanning salon in Vinal Sq in Chelmsford. Total smoke-show. One of the best massages I've had, but zero extras. She comes close, not a tease, but she massaged as much of your entire body as possible without actually touching junior and the boys. It always made me wonder if more was on the table. I'm considering going to see her just to check.

BinAround
10-27-17, 12:43
Wow, she's back. It's been at least 7-8 years, but she used to work out of a tanning salon in Vinal Sq in Chelmsford. Total smoke-show. One of the best massages I've had, but zero extras. She comes close, not a tease, but she massaged as much of your entire body as possible without actually touching junior and the boys. It always made me wonder if more was on the table. I'm considering going to see her just to check.Wow Nails, that's very interesting to hear. One question for you is were the massages you got back then draped or undraped? This gives me some hope that perhaps she's come over to the dark side!

SecretSquirell
10-27-17, 15:26
She is super hot, she had a post on CL a couple of weeks ago with an even more suggestive photo. Googling up reveals she is from Cali. I found this site:

www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Melissa

Where at the bottom it says "relaxing and thereputic: please do not ask for more.

Draping is required!

Perhaps after moving east to Salem she has taken a second look at these requirements? I can only hope as in both photos she is showing off those incredible twins! If anyone has Intel on Melissa please let us know, stay safe not sorry fellers!Have no idea but those rates in the massageanywhere ad are pretty ridiculous for a therapeutic massage unless she's set up in a 5-star resort or high end hotel spa.

If she isn't offering some happiness at the end the massage better be frikkin phenomenal.

Mxzsdi
10-27-17, 17:30
So I texted Melissa today to find out about what she offered so it's 125 for 6175 for 90 minutes and she made it very very very clear no sensual non sensual whatsoever I asked if anything was available and she said no do not contact me again so guys if you can do anything that I tried if you can get it to work let us all know.

YankeesFan69
10-27-17, 18:36
So I texted Melissa today to find out about what she offered so it's 125 for 6175 for 90 minutes and she made it very very very clear no sensual non sensual whatsoever I asked if anything was available and she said no do not contact me again so guys if you can do anything that I tried if you can get it to work let us all know.This is my first time posting so helpfully this works and it is not messed up. I've been lurking a long time here but never joined and posted. I go here to get info on certain places to go or to avoid. Though I'm a fan of a small time independent. I want to thank the guys who post because there can be some good info to read before taking a plunge. I do get confused sometimes on the code used. I decided to join now so I could post about Melissa. I see some guys saw her in the past and she was strictly therapeutic. Well that was confirmed today upon my visit. I knew what she charged when we texted back and forth. It's very steep so I assumed it included something extra. I didn't mention anything on the phone because I thought it wasn't cool to talk about that stuff on a phone. I assumed that was discussed in person. I strip down and get on the table and before she begins I ask about the rates again and what it entails. She implies it's a deep tissue massage. I ask if that's all it is and I tell her I'm looking for something more sensual. She states that her rates for therapeutic massage because of her experience. I try imparting to her that her rates are way too high for only a regular massage. I told her I could get a 90 min "close to sensual massage" for $110. I told her I would pay $80 dollars for a regular 60 min but she wouldn't take anything less than $125. I don't doubt she gives a great therapeutic massage but no girl is worth that kind of money when you can go to a number of professional therapists for half the price. She definitely was attractive but looked a little older than her pics. She did have a great rack so it was tough to walk way which she wasn't happy about. My time got wasted just like hers. Should I have broached about any extras while we were texting back and forth? Which would've avoid the awkwardness.

JoeMuckInFutch
10-28-17, 09:21
This is my first time posting so helpfully this works and it is not messed up. I've been lurking a long time here but never joined and posted. I go here to get info on certain places to go or to avoid. Though I'm a fan of a small time independent. I want to thank the guys who post because there can be some good info to read before taking a plunge. I do get confused sometimes on the code used. I decided to join now so I could post about Melissa. I see some guys saw her in the past and she was strictly therapeutic. Well that was confirmed today upon my visit. I knew what she charged when we texted back and forth. It's very steep so I assumed it included something extra. I didn't mention anything on the phone because I thought it wasn't cool to talk about that stuff on a phone. I assumed that was discussed in person. I strip down and get on the table and before she begins I ask about the rates again and what it entails. She implies it's a deep tissue massage. I ask if that's all it is and I tell her I'm looking for something more sensual. She states that her rates for therapeutic massage because of her experience. I try imparting to her that her rates are way too high for only a regular massage. I told her I could get a 90 min "close to sensual massage" for $110. I told her I would pay $80 dollars for a regular 60 min but she wouldn't take anything less than $125. I don't doubt she gives a great therapeutic massage but no girl is worth that kind of money when you can go to a number of professional therapists for half the price. She definitely was attractive but looked a little older than her pics. She did have a great rack so it was tough to walk way which she wasn't happy about. My time got wasted just like hers. Should I have broached about any extras while we were texting back and forth? Which would've avoid the awkwardness.This is the definition of TOFTT. Newbies who provide real info go to the top of the A list IMO.

Tomke
10-28-17, 09:46
Seems like everyone has beaten me to it, but I did see her on Friday. Totally legit massage, zero extras. However, she is HOT. 125 for the hour and she does an excellent massage. My back feels awesome. She hosts out of her house which is in a really nice area in Salem, but her house is waaay back from the road. You park by her garage and it is your typical in home set up. I didn't ask or try for extras though as I wanted to test the water and see if she would touch the boys. Came close but didn't, as a previous report stated. I left with my back feeling great and wanting a BJ more than ever. LOL. I would recommend if you just want an excellent massage from a pretty lady.

YankeesFan69
10-30-17, 12:30
This is the definition of TOFTT. Newbies who provide real info go to the top of the A list IMO.Thanks Joe I also appreciate the info you guys provide on this site. And I know you have to be careful about things. Like I said before I don't doubt she gives a great legit massage and she is attractive with quite a nice rack. I'm just saying to charge $125 for 60 min and $175 for 90 min for legit massage is ridiculous. The only example I can relate to that is Lily in Hartford. I paid $110 for 90 min massage. It wasn't quite sensual but came pretty close. No extras but as close as you can get. She is quite nice to look at too. That's what most professional therapists charge for a regular massage. You guys have way more experience than me. Is what Melissa charges for a legit massage way too high?

Nails D
11-01-17, 10:34
Wow Nails, that's very interesting to hear. One question for you is were the massages you got back then draped or undraped? This gives me some hope that perhaps she's come over to the dark side!Yeah, drapped. And it appears she is still the same. Too bad she's asking $120. I believe I paid $70 before. $90 with a tip. I'd go back for that rate. $120 is way too much.

Member #5684
11-01-17, 23:03
Any one recognize this one. Her number is 978 – XXX – 2330. Thanks!!

Nails D
11-02-17, 12:53
Thanks Joe I also appreciate the info you guys provide on this site. And I know you have to be careful about things. Like I said before I don't doubt she gives a great legit massage and she is attractive with quite a nice rack. I'm just saying to charge $125 for 60 min and $175 for 90 min for legit massage is ridiculous. The only example I can relate to that is Lily in Hartford. I paid $110 for 90 min massage. It wasn't quite sensual but came pretty close. No extras but as close as you can get. She is quite nice to look at too. That's what most professional therapists charge for a regular massage. You guys have way more experience than me. Is what Melissa charges for a legit massage way too high?Yeah, it's a bit on the high end. Typically a strictly legit massage is $80-90. It would reach $120 for a "travel to you" massage. But for someone in her home / office, anything north of $100 is pretty ridiculous! In her case, I'd go for $100 in total, tip included, and not think twice. That's pretty close to normal for a really top-end, full one-hour massage. She's therapeutic, deep tissue, stretching, and gets all of your body. She's amazingly good and strong for someone so petite. I may see her one more time, even at $125 for old time's sake. I'll just assume that price is tip included.

Nails D
11-03-17, 12:39
Yeah, it's a bit on the high end. Typically a strictly legit massage is $80-90. It would reach $120 for a "travel to you" massage. But for someone in her home / office, anything north of $100 is pretty ridiculous! In her case, I'd go for $100 in total, tip included, and not think twice. That's pretty close to normal for a really top-end, full one-hour massage. She's therapeutic, deep tissue, stretching, and gets all of your body. She's amazingly good and strong for someone so petite. I may see her one more time, even at $125 for old time's sake. I'll just assume that price is tip included.Does anyone have Melissa's contact info? Her massageanywhere and CL ads are gone. This is the Melissa in Salem, NH. Thanks in advance!

YankeesFan69
11-06-17, 17:11
Does anyone have Melissa's contact info? Her massageanywhere and CL ads are gone. This is the Melissa in Salem, NH. Thanks in advance!Hey Nails, I replied to a PM but how do I send one? I have her contact info if you want it.

BinAround
11-07-17, 08:00
Hey Nails, I replied to a PM but how do I send one? I have her contact info if you want it.https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/melissa/

She specifically mentions Salem. Fill us in on the deets if you visit!

Member #5684
11-10-17, 17:15
Anyone know if this hotty is legit?

ClMike01
11-10-17, 17:52
Anyone know if this hotty is legit?She is saw her a couple years ago so don't know how she looks now. But someone posted on CL about her possibly having something. So be safe.

Member #5684
11-10-17, 19:02
Thanks for the safety warning. Much appreciated!

She is saw her a couple years ago so don't know how she looks now. But someone posted on CL about her possibly having something. So be safe.

Joe1223
11-10-17, 20:44
Thanks for the safety warning. Much appreciated!I saw her a few months ago. Just did a BBBJ and she was fine. Good Incall in south Manch near S Beech St I think. She is a little chunkier than I like but not too bad. I was clean after and now so unles she has developed something recently I would recommend her.

GranAnimal
11-11-17, 10:57
Anyone know if this hotty is legit?I've tried to see this one multiple times to no avail! I have her number and have never spoke to her in the four times I've tried to reach her. She has texted me on one occasion to tell me she wasn't available. If anybody sees her please give a shout out, I will do the same. I also have the image you have and this one.

Afret2011
11-11-17, 11:28
I've tried to see this one multiple times to no avail! I have her number and have never spoke to her in the four times I've tried to reach her. She has texted me on one occasion to tell me she wasn't available. If anybody sees her please give a shout out, I will do the same. I also have the image you have and this one.Is there a link to this one. I can't seem to find it on craiglist (it might have been flagged). I was going to do a search to see if the pic was fake or not. This one looks TGTBT.

JumpMan67
11-11-17, 12:07
Haven't seen her myself but would love to if anyone had info.Does anyone know of a way to contact her? Can't find the post anymore.

Joe1223
11-11-17, 14:08
Anybody seen her or have info? I have emailed a few times but she seems to never close the deal. Is she even real? Pics have of a tatto next to her pussy and tramp stamp. She post as 40 yo and looking for "old friends" from Merrimack. She seems doable but maybe just a tease??

GranAnimal
11-11-17, 16:52
Is there a link to this one. I can't seem to find it on craiglist (it might have been flagged). I was going to do a search to see if the pic was fake or not. This one looks TGTBT.Her posts get flagged pretty quickly. It's usually "you make me happy and I will make you happy" or another one is "you bring a smile to my face and I will bring one to yours". I had her number but didn't save it. The pics I got was after I replied to her ad. She told me once 150 and I told her I didn't have that much and she asked me how much I had, I told her one twenty and she replied that would work. She also replied she was by Brown Ave. In Manchester. That is the furthest I got with her. As I mentioned before she didn't answer my phone / text after that. Another thing I never see her ads on weekends and she can only see people before 5 pm. One more thing I did a google search and nothing came up.

Outcasted1981
11-15-17, 10:53
She was my go to a couple of years ago. I saw her multiple times. She gave a really good BBBJ and the FS was decent. She seemed to get into it. She hosted in a clean 1 br apartment at the time. If anyone can PM me an updated number I would be greatly appreciated. It would be nice to see her again.

Her posts get flagged pretty quickly. It's usually "you make me happy and I will make you happy" or another one is "you bring a smile to my face and I will bring one to yours". I had her number but didn't save it. The pics I got was after I replied to her ad. She told me once 150 and I told her I didn't have that much and she asked me how much I had, I told her one twenty and she replied that would work. She also replied she was by Brown Ave. In Manchester. That is the furthest I got with her. As I mentioned before she didn't answer my phone / text after that. Another thing I never see her ads on weekends and she can only see people before 5 pm. One more thing I did a google search and nothing came up.

ManchMan
11-16-17, 20:53
Threw a review up in "other areas" as I don't know if Derry fits into Manch, so just giving a heads up here.

FailingLife
11-17-17, 12:12
Bro, that's all you got Violet? Help me help you.

Does anyone know of a way to contact her? Can't find the post anymore.

Unknown978
11-17-17, 17:10
Has anyone seen or gotten a response? Willing to toftt if needed.

ManchMan
11-19-17, 16:22
Has anyone seen or gotten a response? Willing to toftt if needed.She looks sexy and those rates are great.

GCaller
12-12-17, 00:57
Good evening gentlemen. Here's a fun little number for this evening. Hour long full body massage clothed for $ or bra / panties for $. 50. She's young, chatty and would be considered a BBW but not overly. Ended with a BBBJ and I have a feeling more may be available depending on how well you get to know her. If ya have the funds to help a girl out then I recommend you give her a shout. https://nh.craigslist.org/biz/d/full-body-massage-offered/6421917665.html.

Petrone
12-12-17, 18:09
Good evening gentlemen. Here's a fun little number for this evening. Hour long full body massage clothed for $ or bra / panties for $. 50. She's young, chatty and would be considered a BBW but not overly. Ended with a BBBJ and I have a feeling more may be available depending on how well you get to know her. If ya have the funds to help a girl out then I recommend you give her a shout. https://nh.craigslist.org/biz/d/full-body-massage-offered/6421917665.html.Nice! Great report! How was massage quality?

SalemHands
12-12-17, 19:16
Good evening gentlemen. Here's a fun little number for this evening. Hour long full body massage clothed for $ or bra / panties for $. 50. She's young, chatty and would be considered a BBW but not overly. Ended with a BBBJ and I have a feeling more may be available depending on how well you get to know her. If ya have the funds to help a girl out then I recommend you give her a shout. https://nh.craigslist.org/biz/d/full-body-massage-offered/6421917665.html.We e-mailed today and I plan on having her over if her skills are better than average.

Petrone
12-12-17, 19:29
We e-mailed today and I plan on having her over if her skills are better than average.Does she do incall or only out?

GCaller
12-12-17, 23:25
The massage was mainly just a body rub with her rubbing lotion on me. So while it felts nice I would say it was an ok massage. Nothing to write home about. She does outcall mainly and I guess I just caught her at a good time for incall. Not sure if that was the truth or just a story. I generally take what they say with a grain of salt. I did enjoy her oral skills though. She really go into it especially when I was standing. She also does take off the bra if asked.

Good evening gentlemen. Here's a fun little number for this evening. Hour long full body massage clothed for $ or bra / panties for $. 50. She's young, chatty and would be considered a BBW but not overly. Ended with a BBBJ and I have a feeling more may be available depending on how well you get to know her. If ya have the funds to help a girl out then I recommend you give her a shout. https://nh.craigslist.org/biz/d/full-body-massage-offered/6421917665.html.

GCaller
12-18-17, 12:06
Good morning gentlemen. Took one for the team on this as the post had two of my favorite words. Sensual and massage. The pic she sent is not really a good representation of her. But seeing how I was already there and the price, . 80, wasn't too steep I figured let's see where this goes. Massage was almost non-existent with it being more of a warm-up to FS. So if you like them short, older, and round then this is your girl. I won't repeat unless I need a quick fix and nothing else available.

https://nh.craigslist.org/cas/d/holiday-sensual-massage-w4m/6429323369.html

Joe1223
01-07-18, 21:40
Does anyone have anything on this one. Trying to connect but she seems like a tease.

FailingLife
01-08-18, 13:56
Yo, where the heck is everyone, you can hear crickets here LOL, This chick posts regularly on CL, has anyone seen her? I emailed 2 times and each time She gives the same standard reply with pic:

"Hey hun I'm looking to get together today at your place for some fun price $ depending on where you're located. My picture is attached. I'm DDF, real, & ready. So if interested let me know where you're located and we can make plans to get together this afternoon. If you can't host we can do a car date for $120 I gave a safe spot in manch to park. Only available till 730".

HumptyHarley
01-09-18, 06:27
Yo, where the heck is everyone, you can hear crickets here LOL, This chick posts regularly on CL, has anyone seen her? I emailed 2 times and each time She gives the same standard reply with pic:

"Hey hun I'm looking to get together today at your place for some fun price $ depending on where you're located. My picture is attached. I'm DDF, real, & ready. So if interested let me know where you're located and we can make plans to get together this afternoon. If you can't host we can do a car date for $120 I gave a safe spot in manch to park. Only available till 730".Yeah, I've seen her four times. Twice when she was pregnant and twice since, though it's been a while since last meeting. She came to me every time. She can be a little moody on the wrong day, but definitely knows what she's doing and worth a visit.

MizterX
01-09-18, 17:44

"Hey hun I'm looking to get together today at your place for some fun price $ depending on where you're located. My picture is attached. I'm DDF, real, & ready. So if interested let me know where you're located and we can make plans to get together this afternoon. If you can't host we can do a car date for $120 I gave a safe spot in manch to park. Only available till 730".Where are they listed? Are these under Cas. Enc. Section? I only see like 4 in NH, do they get flagged / removed quick?

Joe1223
01-09-18, 17:50
Where are they listed? Are these under Cas. Enc. Section? I only see like 4 in NH, do they get flagged / removed quick?These are getting flagged almost as fast as they are posted. Not sure who is trolling the section but they go fast. Many are fake anyway but occasionally you get a good one. There is one girl is is working out of a dumpy hotel in Hampton but I think it's a ripoff setup so be careful out there as well as the Rochester zone. Nothing good too see in Rochester.

FailingLife
01-10-18, 00:15
Where are they listed? Are these under Cas. Enc. Section? I only see like 4 in NH, do they get flagged / removed quick?This was one of the 4.

FailingLife
01-12-18, 14:17
Emailed some ads on CL, this one emailed me back with her digits and a photo with the blonde streaks. Her digits end in 7489. I asked for another photo to see her body and she sent me the backside one. That photo doesn't seem to have blonde streaks in her hair though. She's said she's in Concord and has a place to host. She quoted me $ for the half. Can anyone vouch if she's legit?

Fuhgetaboudit
01-17-18, 07:41
FLife, Don't know anything about her, but, for me not classy backside pic, washing machine right next to toilet, looks like big rectangle blocked out ink, and toilet seat is up, so, wondering who the guy is. Hope someone has real feedback for you.

Emailed some ads on CL, this one emailed me back with her digits and a photo with the blonde streaks. Her digits end in 7489. I asked for another photo to see her body and she sent me the backside one. That photo doesn't seem to have blonde streaks in her hair though. She's said she's in Concord and has a place to host. She quoted me $ for the half. Can anyone vouch if she's legit?

Nashua58
01-17-18, 08:06
Emailed some ads on CL, this one emailed me back with her digits and a photo with the blonde streaks. Her digits end in 7489. I asked for another photo to see her body and she sent me the backside one. That photo doesn't seem to have blonde streaks in her hair though. She's said she's in Concord and has a place to host. She quoted me $ for the half. Can anyone vouch if she's legit?Check out the Backpage section Post #3663, #3665, and #3666.

Nash.

SalemHands
01-17-18, 09:38
Emailed some ads on CL, this one emailed me back with her digits and a photo with the blonde streaks. Her digits end in 7489. I asked for another photo to see her body and she sent me the backside one. That photo doesn't seem to have blonde streaks in her hair though. She's said she's in Concord and has a place to host. She quoted me $ for the half. Can anyone vouch if she's legit?Pretty sure I have read on here about her getting money up front and then dashing. If memory serves me right she was working out of Nashua not long ago. Do some searching here, I'm sure you'll find it.

Puffin2
01-17-18, 10:55
FLife, Don't know anything about her, but, for me not classy backside pic, washing machine right next to toilet, looks like big rectangle blocked out ink, and toilet seat is up, so, wondering who the guy is. Hope someone has real feedback for you.Good observation guy!!

Downtown Boy
01-17-18, 13:24
Emailed some ads on CL, this one emailed me back with her digits and a photo with the blonde streaks. Her digits end in 7489. I asked for another photo to see her body and she sent me the backside one. That photo doesn't seem to have blonde streaks in her hair though. She's said she's in Concord and has a place to host. She quoted me $ for the half. Can anyone vouch if she's legit?Yeah she's legit 100% legit to rip you off this is Shantel you can find her on Facebook just reverse Google image of pictures this girl ripped me off and now I'm calling her and pretending I'm somebody else and she's not even returning my call she sent me a simple text saying hi she's into drugs and pimps it would be straight crazy for you to go see this girl but if you do go see her report back.

Splintered
01-21-18, 17:18
She posted on CL, and I set an appointment with her. While on my way, a series of red flags (including the wording of her ad), started going off, so I bailed. Curious if her service is legit, or I saved my flowers for another day?Oh yes, she is totally legit. She looks exactly the way she does in her pictures. She's adorably sexy and seemed to take pride in her work. I suffer from ED due to the medications I am on and she was very kind and patient with me and made me feel more comfortable than ever. Her place was very nice, clean with all kinds of candles aound the room it had a very erotic atmosphere. Best expirience I've had thus far!

RacinJunkie
01-22-18, 12:30
Oh yes, she is totally legit. She looks exactly the way she does in her pictures. She's adorably sexy and seemed to take pride in her work. I suffer from ED due to the medications I am on and she was very kind and patient with me and made me feel more comfortable than ever. Her place was very nice, clean with all kinds of candles aound the room it had a very erotic atmosphere. Best expirience I've had thus far!Who are you talking about?

Rac.

Longjblues
01-22-18, 13:08
Original post, which has pics of 23 yr old, is attached for your edification.

Oh yes, she is totally legit. She looks exactly the way she does in her pictures. She's adorably sexy and seemed to take pride in her work. I suffer from ED due to the medications I am on and she was very kind and patient with me and made me feel more comfortable than ever. Her place was very nice, clean with all kinds of candles aound the room it had a very erotic atmosphere. Best expirience I've had thus far!

She posted on CL, and I set an appointment with her. While on my way, a series of red flags (including the wording of her ad), started going off, so I bailed. Curious if her service is legit, or I saved my flowers for another day?

Splintered
01-24-18, 18:07
Who are you talking about?

Rac.Violet Sky of course.

Spill
01-25-18, 12:07
Violet Sky of course.This is the Craigslist Advertiser Reviews thread. The Violet Sky discussion was in the Backpage Advertiser Reviews thread. This is the reason for the confusion.

Downtown Boy
01-26-18, 12:35
I've been emailing three girls on Craigslist one of them gave me her phone number they all sent me pictures but I'm really scared to go see them I will post pictures and hopefully some of you guys can tell me if you know them or not.

SalemHands
01-26-18, 17:10
I've been emailing three girls on Craigslist one of them gave me her phone number they all sent me pictures but I'm really scared to go see them I will post pictures and hopefully some of you guys can tell me if you know them or not.The 4th one that's in the red teddy is sweet looking. Would like to find out if there is any info on her?

Joe1223
01-26-18, 18:00
I've been emailing three girls on Craigslist one of them gave me her phone number they all sent me pictures but I'm really scared to go see them I will post pictures and hopefully some of you guys can tell me if you know them or not.The star tattooed girl was reviewed on ter as Amy recently with OK results. Take a chance on one and report back.

Downtown Boy
01-26-18, 18:41
The 4th one that's in the red teddy is sweet looking. Would like to find out if there is any info on her?That's a good friend of mine Tina, I have her number just need to ask her if it's ok to give her number out, she has a down town Charly brown hobby so don't expect her to resemblance the pictures I posted, her add popped up on clce like 3 days ago, as far as the girl in the blue dress she wants 60 for lip service I just hope someone can vouch this is not a boys in blue set up.

Joe1223
01-26-18, 19:26
The star tattooed girl was reviewed on ter as Amy recently with OK results. Take a chance on one and report back.Wrong name, search Megan on Ter. Sorry about that.

PatFan0042
01-27-18, 09:30
Wrong name, search Megan on Ter. Sorry about that.Just tried to get a hold of megan out of Portsmouth. Seemed nice enough, quoted me $$ for just a bbj, $$ for actual full service. Yes, you are seeing all those dollar signs correctly. On the other site she's reviewed at $$ for full service GFE, $$$ for back door entry. Needless to say I was a bit shocked at what she quoted me. I directly copied the review that said she did FS for two bills and sent it to her, all she did was play dumb. Looks hot, seems nice, but 5 bills for FS! I'll be interested to see if anyone else has better luck with her.

PatFan0042
01-27-18, 09:36
The star tattooed girl was reviewed on ter as Amy recently with OK results. Take a chance on one and report back.https://myproviderguide.com/new-hampshire/new-hampshire/escorts/9079637

Downtown Boy
02-04-18, 18:01
Anyway I keep getting new girls that email thru clce this one sent me her phone number tells me car fun for $60 I'm going to post a picture and hope someone has seen her and can at least say she is not a rip off or worst yet not le.

Puffin2
02-05-18, 10:57
Anyway I keep getting new girls that email thru clce this one sent me her phone number tells me car fun for $60 I'm going to post a picture and hope someone has seen her and can at least say she is not a rip off or worst yet not le.Got her pic also but can't tell you anything haven't met up She can't host just car.

GCaller
02-21-18, 07:42
Good morning gentlemen. Took a chance on this one yesterday. Young BBW blonde in a shared appt with her boyfriend / room mate. Massage is done on a bed in her messy / cluttered room. Not so much a rub down but rubs her hand across your body. 40 hh or 60 hr with tips giving you extra endings. 20 bbbbj or 40 FS. So good for a quick session as long as you're not expecting a solid massage experience.

https://nh.craigslist.org/biz/d/come-one-come-all-for-massage/6501637703.html

Chesty3086
02-21-18, 16:33
Good morning gentlemen. Took a chance on this one yesterday. Young BBW blonde in a shared appt with her boyfriend / room mate. Massage is done on a bed in her messy / cluttered room. Not so much a rub down but rubs her hand across your body. 40 hh or 60 hr with tips giving you extra endings. 20 bbbbj or 40 FS. So good for a quick session as long as you're not expecting a solid massage experience.

https://nh.craigslist.org/biz/d/come-one-come-all-for-massage/6501637703.html$40 FS, with her boyfriend outside the door? No, thank you!

ManchMan
02-22-18, 15:46
Anyway I keep getting new girls that email thru clce this one sent me her phone number tells me car fun for $60 I'm going to post a picture and hope someone has seen her and can at least say she is not a rip off or worst yet not le.She's real. Solid dome. Have fun.

YachtsMan69
03-09-18, 21:16

https://nh.craigslist.org/biz/d/come-one-come-all-for-massage/6501637703.htmlThis girl likes to be _ucked, and is pretty fun, especially if you smoke her up. I have seen her twice. The first was just she and I at her place, all cluttered as was indicated. We went for an hour, two shots on goal, a nice time for sure if you like BBW sluts. The second time was at my place while hubby watched, a full on cuck experience. Yeah he was kind of freaking out as she was enjoying it and in the end took a massive load on her face and in her mouth. Not for the faint of heart though. LOL.

Boston Apple
03-12-18, 13:43
I'll be honest, when I saw the pictures, I was fairly certain her ad was fake. I happen to have a thing for flat stomach, but those are few and far between in this hobby. I was quite pleasantly surprised that she was the real deal.

She met me at an incall on the west side. She was smoking a cig, but her place wasn't too smoky. I left a gift on her TV stand, and we started peeling. Her picture is recent and accurate. She listed her age as 24 and she seems in that range. I opted for a half hour at $. 2, full hour was quoted as $$. She's very pleasant, very easy to look at, and we had a lovely time. No glove, no love.

She says she only plans to do this until she pays off her car repair necessitated by the recent spate of bad weather, so you may want to strike while the iron is hot. I have her contact info for senior members.

Downtown Boy
03-13-18, 13:42
Pmd you about shuwna so far I have not gotten a private message back but it's okay most everyone knows me and loves me and respects me because I go out of my way to help out everyone on here but anyways I have had luck on Craigslist and I just hit up an ad right now and she sent me a picture I'm going to post a picture hopefully someone recognizes this girl she says it's $80 for full service.

Downtown Boy
03-13-18, 13:46
Thank you for the review about Shauna I private message you but so far I have not gotten anything back I'm well loved and respected I'm just under my third username because I don't like having a thousand post count it just makes me look like a dirty old man I just hit up a new girl on Craigslist and she sent me a picture hopefully someone recognizes.

Trypt
03-14-18, 13:11
She's now posting on BP and asking 200 hh. She wouldn't even reply to my counter offer. My guess is she'll soon be asking for even more so get her now if you can afford her.

I'll be honest, when I saw the pictures, I was fairly certain her ad was fake. I happen to have a thing for flat stomach, but those are few and far between in this hobby. I was quite pleasantly surprised that she was the real deal.

She met me at an incall on the west side. She was smoking a cig, but her place wasn't too smoky. I left a gift on her TV stand, and we started peeling. Her picture is recent and accurate. She listed her age as 24 and she seems in that range. I opted for a half hour at $. 2, full hour was quoted as $$. She's very pleasant, very easy to look at, and we had a lovely time. No glove, no love.

She says she only plans to do this until she pays off her car repair necessitated by the recent spate of bad weather, so you may want to strike while the iron is hot. I have her contact info for senior members.

Y Lonen
03-14-18, 13:16

She says she only plans to do this until she pays off her car repair necessitated by the recent spate of bad weather, so you may want to strike while the iron is hot. I have her contact info for senior members.Your girl is on backpage. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/225-258-1965/10071802.

Exchanged texts with her and she wants 200 hh /350 fh It took all I had not to laugh at her, instead I asked what do I get for those prices. Crickets.

Have fun with this one.

Chick is clueless.

Y Lonen
03-14-18, 13:49
She's now posting on BP and asking 200 hh. She wouldn't even reply to my counter offer. My guess is she'll soon be asking for even more so get her now if you can afford her.Guys, do not bother with this girl if she wants those ridiculous prices and is offering nothing special as far as service.

She is nice looking, nothing special. I have had pornstars for what she is asking for the hour.

Do everyone a favor and avoid this chick until she understands she is asking way too much.

If you pay her prices you are crazy!

Boston Apple
03-14-18, 16:55
Your girl is on backpage. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/225-258-1965/10071802.

Exchanged texts with her and she wants 200 hh /350 fh It took all I had not to laugh at her, instead I asked what do I get for those prices. Crickets.

Have fun with this one.

Chick is clueless.Well, I guess she's trying to pay the car off sooner rather than later. Glad I got to see her early.

A Bubba Here
03-15-18, 18:36
Well, I guess she's trying to pay the car off sooner rather than later. Glad I got to see her early.She told me 120 for HH, Incall only. BBBJ for 80.

Boston Apple
03-17-18, 17:34
She told me 120 for HH, Incall only. BBBJ for 80.We'll, maybe her prices have returned to earth. That's how a free market economy works, right? Maybe a couple more folks ought to try getting a quote again.

Joe1223
03-22-18, 23:37
Thank the GOP and Mr. Magoo. CL is shut down.

GoombaOomba
03-23-18, 12:57
Little by Little our freedoms are being taken away by this administration! It is a scary situation that Trump is trying to create a Dictatorship.

If only the GOP had BALLS & BACKBONE and are willing to step up!

But it's the same old story, it's all about "VOTES" I'm sure there are Senators & Reps who can see what Trump is trying to do.

But unfortunately Junior Members are unable to speak up. If they want pass bills for the states they represent, they have to side with senior members on the party line.

Then eventually, things will go their way. MAYBE! OR they will taste the "KOOL AID" & fall in line with rest of the SPINELESS WEASELS!

I could go on but I'm sure there are Trumpers out there ready to call me a LIBTARD!

Just wish and pray that our Constitution Works!

Joe1223
03-23-18, 20:25
Little by Little our freedoms are being taken away by this administration! It is a scary situation that Trump is trying to create a Dictatorship.

If only the GOP had BALLS & BACKBONE and are willing to step up!

But it's the same old story, it's all about "VOTES" I'm sure there are Senators & Reps who can see what Trump is trying to do.

But unfortunately Junior Members are unable to speak up. If they want pass bills for the states they represent, they have to side with senior members on the party line.

Then eventually, things will go their way. MAYBE! OR they will taste the "KOOL AID" & fall in line with rest of the SPINELESS WEASELS!

I could go on but I'm sure there are Trumpers out there ready to call me a LIBTARD!

Just wish and pray that our Constitution Works!1st admendment is done. It's BS but hopefully November will see a change for normalization of freedom of speech.

Downtown Boy
03-23-18, 21:34
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

GoombaOomba
03-25-18, 12:34
Let's Hope So!

Drewonhere
06-03-18, 01:46
Wanted to share a good time. She answered my post back when CL was a good thing. PM me for contact info and pics.

Krystal.

Londonderry area.

30, thin, decent bod, big natural tits, clean, sweet pussy, kinda homely but very friendly and fun. Smoker, but no habits.

Eager headgame, takes direction, really enjoys playing.

Car.

6. 0 BBBJCIM.

1. 00 FS covered.

Many minor extras incl, enthusiastic, loves to please and fuck.

Local outcall 1. 50 hhish, prolly travel for +.

Major extras +.

Incall very infrequently due to living situation.

Op1954
06-04-18, 13:28
I'll take digits and a pic if you have one.

Tia. Op.

Wanted to share a good time. She answered my post back when CL was a good thing. PM me for contact info and pics.

Krystal.

Londonderry area.

30, thin, decent bod, big natural tits, clean, sweet pussy, kinda homely but very friendly and fun. Smoker, but no habits.

Car.

6. 0 BBBJCIM.

1. 00 FS covered.

Major extras +.

Gbx9134
06-04-18, 17:54
Sent dm. Thanks.

Krystal.

Londonderry area.

Car.

6. 0 BBBJCIM.

1. 00 FS covered.

Major extras +.

Drewonhere
06-05-18, 17:39
Boy o boy, can tell there's minimal talent out there!

Yooz guys have flooded the sexy little thang with so much attention that she asked for a temp hold on her info.

Please believe. She is very appreciative.

Anyone who has it, please hold off sharing as well as we do not want to overwhelm her.

And I didn't even get to give it to all those who asked!

Your anticipated cooperation is greatly appreciated!

Drewonhere
06-05-18, 22:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PeterBoris
10-12-18, 06:38
Has anyone seen them lately I saw them in May and had a good time but it is a long trip for me.

NickStone14
10-12-18, 09:07
Has anyone seen them lately I saw them in May and had a good time but it is a long trip for me.Be cautious my friend.

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/concord-nh/backpage-com-companion-ads-overdose-calls-lead-charges

Op1954
10-12-18, 09:49
Has anyone seen them lately I saw them in May and had a good time but it is a long trip for me.They were around in May? Where did you find them. The bust was a year ago then Amanda vanished.

JoeHesketh
10-12-18, 13:15
They were around in May? Where did you find them. The bust was a year ago then Amanda vanished.https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/female-companions/amanda-here-in-tilton-this-week_i4981926

https://backpage.ly/personal-connections/female-companions/alicia-is-back_i4404653

Any difference between the twins for looks or service?

SoxFan68
03-26-24, 13:15
Anyone feedback on the gal advertising manscaping in Derry on Craigslist (Beauty services)? The ad seems like her business is 100% legit, but where she must be handling your junk, maybe there's a chance for "incidental contact" that could lead to more if you become a regular customer? Probably a long shot but there was a woman in Winthrop (now in Revere) that did both (manscaping with a HE), so you never know. I may TOFTT, and at the least I will get cleaned up down there.

https://nh.craigslist.org/bts/d/east-derry-modern-man-barber-manscaping/7726769790.html