PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BigBass19
04-03-18, 22:18
Is there any action at all in Concord? Please advise if you have any info. Appreciate it.

ColaHunter
04-04-18, 10:07
Is there any action at all in Concord? Please advise if you have any info. Appreciate it.I was like, no way. Well, I guess it's still non-existent.

CH.

Domitian
08-03-19, 16:40
I was like, no way. Well, I guess it's still non-existent.

CH.I stumbled across some fun at BAM. I had read a few weeks ago that someone mentioned you can find people at Dunkin Donuts on S. Main so I had been keeping my eye open. Went in to BAM that allows homeless people in to charge their phones. An old drugged out woman was with a younger girl who was zoned out. I commented in a rather obscure way that I was looking for fun which got the younger girls attention. Convinced her to park in the NHTI area and got a BBBJ for 20. They seem to walk a path from the BAM area to DD / McDonalds.

LaterGreen
08-04-19, 13:05
An old drugged out woman was with a younger girl who was zoned out. I commented in a rather obscure way that I was looking for fun which got the younger girls attention. Convinced her to park in the NHTI area and got a BBBJ for 20. They seem to walk a path from the BAM area to DD / McDonalds.I've seen hoes near the DD / Fairfield Inn. Can you describe the girl? About how old, what color hair, etc?

Domitian
08-04-19, 18:44
I've seen hoes near the DD / Fairfield Inn. Can you describe the girl? About how old, what color hair, etc?Early twenties, long black hair with green eyes. Around 5'4 and put together well. Not skinny but in great shape. Was with some older woman, Italian maybe with few teeth. Overweight and huge mole on her right side of her face. They clearly follow the guy they were with you had white glasses. I don't even know where you find white glasses.

HumptyHarley
08-05-19, 19:54
I stumbled across some fun at BAM. I had read a few weeks ago that someone mentioned you can find people at Dunkin Donuts on S. Main so I had been keeping my eye open. Went in to BAM that allows homeless people in to charge their phones. An old drugged out woman was with a younger girl who was zoned out. I commented in a rather obscure way that I was looking for fun which got the younger girls attention. Convinced her to park in the NHTI area and got a BBBJ for 20. They seem to walk a path from the BAM area to DD / McDonalds.I read your review, but have a question. Been thinking about this since I read it, but for the life of me I can't figure out what BAM stands for.

HumptyHarley
08-05-19, 21:12
I read your review, but have a question. Been thinking about this since I read it, but for the life of me I can't figure out what BAM stands for.Got a quick response to my question about BAM and thanked the responder for the info. I should have added I saw a girl in Concord Saturday morning that I'm sure is a working girl. Saw her waiting to cross Storr's St and she went into the shopping center and eventually into Market Basket. I drove around the parking lot trying to get her attention but it didn't happen. She's a fairly tall thin girl, long brown hair, good looking and she looked like she might be part Asian but not sure. She was wearing a white, what appeared to be a sweater dress that just barely covered her ass and thigh high hooker boots. If I could have gotten her attention I'd have banged her right there in the parking lot. By far the best looking maybe working girl I've ever seen in Concord.

BarebakRussian
08-18-19, 11:08
I wonder if it's the same two I've seen in the Buffalo Wild Wings / TJ Maxx parking lot with Homeless signs? The younger one is kinda hot. I gave her two bucks so I could get a closer look at her. Tight short shorts and a sports-bra looking top. She looked back as she was walking away so I thought it might be something. I'll have to keep an eye out next time I'm in the area. Was she on something, you think? Is she CIM?

I stumbled across some fun at BAM. I had read a few weeks ago that someone mentioned you can find people at Dunkin Donuts on S. Main so I had been keeping my eye open. Went in to BAM that allows homeless people in to charge their phones. An old drugged out woman was with a younger girl who was zoned out. I commented in a rather obscure way that I was looking for fun which got the younger girls attention. Convinced her to park in the NHTI area and got a BBBJ for 20. They seem to walk a path from the BAM area to DD / McDonalds.

GranAnimal
08-19-19, 18:33
Got a quick response to my question about BAM and thanked the responder for the info. I should have added I saw a girl in Concord Saturday morning that I'm sure is a working girl. Saw her waiting to cross Storr's St and she went into the shopping center and eventually into Market Basket. I drove around the parking lot trying to get her attention but it didn't happen. She's a fairly tall thin girl, long brown hair, good looking and she looked like she might be part Asian but not sure. She was wearing a white, what appeared to be a sweater dress that just barely covered her ass and thigh high hooker boots. If I could have gotten her attention I'd have banged her right there in the parking lot. By far the best looking maybe working girl I've ever seen in Concord.HH can you enlighten me to what BAM is. I'm up in Concord fairly often and can't figure it out. Thanks in advance!

Drewonhere
08-19-19, 18:44
HH can you enlighten me to what BAM is. I'm up in Concord fairly often and can't figure it out. Thanks in advance!Google is your friend.

HumptyHarley
08-19-19, 20:45
HH can you enlighten me to what BAM is. I'm up in Concord fairly often and can't figure it out. Thanks in advance!From what I'm told it's a book store on Ft Eddy Rd in Concord. Apparently it's a gathering point and they work their way to the Dunkin's area on Main St. Been meaning to check out the area, just haven't done it yet.

Domitian
08-19-19, 23:48
From what I'm told it's a book store on Ft Eddy Rd in Concord. Apparently it's a gathering point and they work their way to the Dunkin's area on Main St. Been meaning to check out the area, just haven't done it yet.BAM is Books a Million in the shopping area where Shaws Supermarket. They have a path from the Railroad to BAM to DD'S / McDonalds a mile away on S. Main Street. McDonalds is renovating and there use to be a ton of people hanging out there and by the convenient store across the street but not so in the past few weeks. Just got back from vacation so I will check to see if the last poster's girl at BBW is looking for money.

Joebags
10-10-19, 10:23
I'm in the area plan on checking it out. Wondering if there has been any action in the area.

Op1954
08-07-20, 15:27
Had to go to Concord the other day and was down next to the railroad tracks behind market basket. Yes I was taking a leak. Saw a tall redhead (Stacey) with a nice body walking along them with a big bag. Asked if she needed a ride. She said yes and she was going to Louden and so was I. Complete nut job. She promised BJ but didn't deliver. She had a conversation with an unknown friend all the way over. Had us pull over to a secluded spot took off her dress and then sat on the ground babbling. No big deal since I wasn't out of my way but if you see her just avoid her.