PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Richie B
12-28-14, 19:45
I TOFTT & went to Oriental Bodyworks (right accross from the State Prison! I opted for 30 minutes. I wish they had a 30 second option. I got Wendy who is definitely is over 60 & not looking good for age at all. Absolutely no happiness here. I saw a younger one on the way out & she wasn't in the least attractive. Don't waste your time.

SMS 54
12-28-14, 21:44
I TOFTT & went to Oriental Bodyworks (right accross from the State Prison! I opted for 30 minutes. I wish they had a 30 second option. I got Wendy who is definitely is over 60 & not looking good for age at all. Absolutely no happiness here. I saw a younger one on the way out & she wasn't in the least attractive. Don't waste your time.THANK you for TOFTT. I posted an inquiry in the general section, I had a feeling it would be a dud, but from the outside it sure looked like the type of place. I owe you a debt of gratitude.

BagTag
03-16-15, 13:30
Has anyone met her she is smoking hot for a BBW. Thanks and in return for your help I will exchange intel with reputable members.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655

Op1954
08-22-15, 17:12
Has anyone been to the concord AMP which is now advertising "Hi everyone.

This is new Spa now, new face, new management, better service guaranteed. You might get disappointed about our service before, but we are different now.

Give it another try!

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-of-the-best/5148410

bankwalker50
08-24-15, 13:00

This is new Spa now, new face, new management, better service guaranteed. You might get disappointed about our service before, but we are different now.

Give it another try!

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-of-the-best/5148410Several times. Operates like all the others; they'll be more cautious on your first visit but happiness can be had. My first time I was teased greatly but denied at the ending. I wouldn't return until this ad appeared, and I gave them another chance. They delivered. HJ is the HE, though. Nothing even hinted beyond that.

bankwalker50
08-24-15, 13:05
THANK you for TOFTT. I posted an inquiry in the general section, I had a feeling it would be a dud, but from the outside it sure looked like the type of place. I owe you a debt of gratitude.This place must have two faces, because the only visit out of perhaps five that didn't end with HE was my first one, months ago. I've left satisfied ever since.

ManchMan
03-07-16, 15:47
Went last week for a massage as I was in area. Drew "candy". Had nice table shower before (I always go before to to show I'm interested in more than just therapeutic massage if it's an option) she put my hand on myself to wash and I put hers on it instead. Pretty solid massage. When it came time for flip, did same thing with hand, pointed to sign saying "no want get in trouble". I promised she wouldn't and she made sure I'd take care of tip before proceeding. Tried to negotiate for more than normal HE, but not having it. Otc below, UTC above and left happy. . 7 + . 4.

UnhappyGilmore
05-24-16, 20:14
Well I'm 0-2 leaving happy (ha get it! First time I may have missed my cue or didn't respond the right way (new to AMP). The 2nd time there was def not anything else hint of any offerings. So I guess YMMV.

I will say the massage both times were very good so not a total loss. Only issue is they expect to be tipped like they offered full service. Maybe I will try a 3rd time in the near future. Perhaps if I ask for a certain person?

bankwalker50
05-25-16, 08:42
Well I'm 0-2 leaving happy (ha get it! First time I may have missed my cue or didn't respond the right way (new to AMP). The 2nd time there was def not anything else hint of any offerings. So I guess YMMV.

I will say the massage both times were very good so not a total loss. Only issue is they expect to be tipped like they offered full service. Maybe I will try a 3rd time in the near future. Perhaps if I ask for a certain person?I went last week, and once again I left having received every service I went there to get. I have a different attendant almost every time, yet my sessions always end happily. I have always been forward without being disrespectful; making it clear that I expect HE, but I do that by my actions and not words. There was one occasion some time ago when the attendant smiled politely, patted my shoulder, and said "I get you different girl," and in came the new one with a smile. That one ended happily also. I apologize for the absence of names but I have a lousy memory for the names, even if I actually can understand the name they are giving me. For what it's worth, my advice is to do your best to signal them that you are not a threat in any way and that you are there to enjoy the hour.

UnhappyGilmore
05-26-16, 10:46
I went last week, and once again I left having received every service I went there to get. I have a different attendant almost every time, yet my sessions always end happily. I have always been forward without being disrespectful; making it clear that I expect HE, but I do that by my actions and not words. There was one occasion some time ago when the attendant smiled politely, patted my shoulder, and said "I get you different girl," and in came the new one with a smile. That one ended happily also. I apologize for the absence of names but I have a lousy memory for the names, even if I actually can understand the name they are giving me. For what it's worth, my advice is to do your best to signal them that you are not a threat in any way and that you are there to enjoy the hour.I will give it a try one more time in the near future. Will post a review of course.

Eugene West
07-15-16, 07:57
I finally went after long deliberation. Just seems weird to me the location. But- had a decent time with an in experienced girl. Luv that table shower. 70 + 40. Massage wasn't good but nice touching I'd go back and ask for diff girl. Still not confidant about location.

Give it another try!

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-of-the-best/5148410.

SouthernhGuy
08-15-16, 07:08
I finally went after long deliberation. Just seems weird to me the location. But- had a decent time with an in experienced girl. Luv that table shower. 70 + 40. Massage wasn't good but nice touching I'd go back and ask for diff girl. Still not confidant about location.

.70/40 - Table shower and massage with Candy ok massage nice finish (kept kissing my Johnson the whole hour. Little pecks).

Kinda weird but.

bankwalker50
08-15-16, 11:16
I wish it were a less visible location also, but I've been there about 8 times and I have always been able to park on the far side of the building, out of sight of the street. I've never had to park in the spaces right at the entrance which are highly visible. I have no idea if we could also park in the large gravel lot behind the building, but that's even more visible so I haven't pursued that.

Eugene West
08-16-16, 07:48
I agree. Decent place, but the location is just too exposed -- not to mention neighbors across the street. I did go back for a second visit and was just as happy with results. I have a soft spot for the table shower.

I can't help but fear this is on the local news some evening ugghhhh!

I wish it were a less visible location also, but I've been there about 8 times and I have always been able to park on the far side of the building, out of sight of the street. I've never had to park in the spaces right at the entrance which are highly visible. I have no idea if we could also park in the large gravel lot behind the building, but that's even more visible so I haven't pursued that.

Op1954
02-12-17, 12:01
No post on the concord AMP. Is it still there? Any recent visits?

Tommy622
06-08-17, 08:17
No post on the concord AMP. Is it still there? Any recent visits?I was there a couple of days back on a rainy morning around 11 am after being stood up for the second time by a backpage girl. My first time to a massage place in the states so a bit nervous. Parking was ok, I didn't feel like it was as exposed as others have said. Entered through the side door. Met inside my a cute Asian girl late 20's but handed off to an older, 40 ish Asian lady who was cute. $70 up front before being walked to the room. Undressed laid down towel on back, nice massage, she was ok with my hands touching my legs as I laid face down. About 35 minutes into the massage asked to flip, a bit of a tease, some hands wandering on her, tried to get under the shirt and that was ok, wouldn't let me in the pants but did let me rub outside. Asked for tip before starting the HJ, gave 40 wanted more but being 1st time I resisted having read 40 was normal. She asked for anther 10 a couple of times, it soured the mood, HJ was ok. Seemed friendly asking that I ask for her again but I think after the upsell on the tip I'll try someone else if I an offered a choice. I wasn't offered a choice when I entered by the way. Was all that normal? Can I expect more? What should I offer to get the girl on the table and maybe a BJ or FS? Any one know a better place close by?

Sex Rohmer
06-09-17, 07:30
I was there a couple of days back on a rainy morning around 11 am after being stood up for the second time by a backpage girl. My first time to a massage place in the states so a bit nervous. Parking was ok, I didn't feel like it was as exposed as others have said. Entered through the side door. Met inside my a cute Asian girl late 20's but handed off to an older, 40 ish Asian lady who was cute. $70 up front before being walked to the room. Undressed laid down towel on back, nice massage, she was ok with my hands touching my legs as I laid face down. About 35 minutes into the massage asked to flip, a bit of a tease, some hands wandering on her, tried to get under the shirt and that was ok, wouldn't let me in the pants but did let me rub outside. Asked for tip before starting the HJ, gave 40 wanted more but being 1st time I resisted having read 40 was normal. She asked for anther 10 a couple of times, it soured the mood, HJ was ok. Seemed friendly asking that I ask for her again but I think after the upsell on the tip I'll try someone else if I an offered a choice. I wasn't offered a choice when I entered by the way. Was all that normal? Can I expect more? What should I offer to get the girl on the table and maybe a BJ or FS? Any one know a better place close by?Thanks for the report. Upsell is very annoying. You can request a specific girl. They take turns unless a client makes a request; just speak up. More menu options are generally rare around here, but are available. Usually $60-80 for BJ and $100 for FS on top of house fee. Try Johhnys or Jerrys.

Ddigg
06-27-17, 12:03
Found this beauty in the services section. Looks familiar, but I can't place the former name. Has anyone been to see her or remember her from a previous incarnation? I'm too nervous to be the first to TOFTT.

Thanks!

Ddigg
06-27-17, 13:01
Thanks for the report. Upsell is very annoying. You can request a specific girl. They take turns unless a client makes a request; just speak up. More menu options are generally rare around here, but are available. Usually $60-80 for BJ and $100 for FS on top of house fee. Try Johhnys or Jerrys.I've been there a couple of times and have never been offered anything other than HJ and some top roaming. The location doesn't bother me. You can sometimes park towards the back of the building and be less visible from the street.

Rump Silkskin
06-27-17, 22:37
Thanks for the report. Upsell is very annoying. You can request a specific girl. They take turns unless a client makes a request; just speak up. More menu options are generally rare around here, but are available. Usually $60-80 for BJ and $100 for FS on top of house fee. Try Johhnys or Jerrys.These don't actually provide any massage, they just cut straight to the part the girls excel at, in order to best the maximum tip.

NHMontecristo
07-06-17, 15:53
Found this beauty in the services section. Looks familiar, but I can't place the former name. Has anyone been to see her or remember her from a previous incarnation? I'm too nervous to be the first to TOFTT.

Thanks!I think this is the women I saw Sunday but can't be sure with the mask. Anyway, the room looks the same. She goes by Deidre or Dee. Damage was $ for the massage. It was a very good massage but no tease, no HE, just a massage. Was told more was available after the first visit, no details. I'd go back but have to wonder about the price.

Eugene West
07-28-17, 07:24
I think this is the women I saw Sunday but can't be sure with the mask. Anyway, the room looks the same. She goes by Deidre or Dee. Damage was $ for the massage. It was a very good massage but no tease, no HE, just a massage. Was told more was available after the first visit, no details. I'd go back but have to wonder about the price.Been emailing w her and like to try. Is here place discrete to get in and out of? Is there a shower available? I'm local to her but rarely find anything worth pursuing in concord. Can you help? PM me.

Ddigg
08-21-17, 09:07
Been emailing w her and like to try. Is here place discrete to get in and out of? Is there a shower available? I'm local to her but rarely find anything worth pursuing in concord. Can you help? PM me.For me it was an OK massage- a bit rushed because the appointment before ran long and she had another scheduled after me. No teasing or mention of anything else on the table fro a second visit, no discount because of the delays. Convenient location, on street parking, didn't ask about a shower, but the lotion that she uses is odor free and does not leave you too greasy.

RichardDastard
09-05-17, 06:47
Posted elsewhere as well. This happened early Aug.

I wanted a table shower so I headed over. I was about ten minutes late due to traffic, so the girl I had asked for was not ready. Let me say this, the MMS is who I would like to get a massage from at this place. She had a cute sundress on and is fairly attractive, great body. That didn't happen though; instead she apologized and asked if I wouldn't mind waiting, and that she would give me a free sauna. I took her up on that and then spent literally thirty minutes waiting. I was getting a little anxious at this point, but then MMS came back and cici came and got me. She has a good body, face is not the greatest. She was very friendly, very engaged throughout. We started with a great table shower, everything you could want. I was excited. The massage was just "meh", but it doesn't mean it felt bad. She definitely makes it enjoyable, just don't expect any deep-tissue or anything like that. She teased me the entire time I was on my stomach, and when the flip came I got a nice upper body massage before she went to help relieve the stress. Very good HJ; she let me take her bra off and lift her shirt, played with her ass and rubbed her too. I think I blew the biggest I have in years; cici is great with her hands. Totally recommend it, wish the MMS was available though. Any tips on how to get that would be great!

GuitarGuy1000
09-07-17, 13:38
I will be visiting the Kittery,/ Portsmouth area for vacation soon and would appreciate any information regarding a top of the line FBSM / body rub provider within a reasonable driving distance. Any recommendations?? Any experience with the BP providers advertising as " Magic hands"? Or,"Bodyworks by Morgan" Last year I saw Sarah Stone (now Jessica Jones: gorgeous, but not worth the cost for services rendered!) Any help is much appreciated, either here or via pm!! Thanks and stay safe!

Willcall44
09-07-17, 19:58
I will be visiting the Kittery,/ Portsmouth area for vacation soon and would appreciate any information regarding a top of the line FBSM / body rub provider within a reasonable driving distance. Any recommendations?? Any experience with the BP providers advertising as " Magic hands"? Or,"Bodyworks by Morgan" Last year I saw Sarah Stone (now Jessica Jones: gorgeous, but not worth the cost for services rendered!) Any help is much appreciated, either here or via pm!! Thanks and stay safe!I have texted and left VMs requesting an appt. Without luck. After reading posts #22 and #24 I won't be trying again.

GuitarGuy1000
09-08-17, 16:43
I think this is the women I saw Sunday but can't be sure with the mask. Anyway, the room looks the same. She goes by Deidre or Dee. Damage was $ for the massage. It was a very good massage but no tease, no HE, just a massage. Was told more was available after the first visit, no details. I'd go back but have to wonder about the price.Is this the same woman advertising as "magic hands"? If so, posting suggestive pics in her ad is sadly misleading!

NHMontecristo
09-08-17, 22:26
Is this the same woman advertising as "magic hands"? If so, posting suggestive pics in her ad is sadly misleading!Yes, that's her.

HamsHire1
11-28-17, 16:55
I was passing the Concord AMP at about 3 this afternoon (Tuesday) and they were getting raided. Cops at all doors and just starting to go inside. I will miss that place. Getting tough in NH.

NhLakesRegion1
11-28-17, 21:47
I was passing the Concord AMP at about 3 this afternoon (Tuesday) and they were getting raided. Cops at all doors and just starting to go inside. I will miss that place. Getting tough in NH.I used to like that place when in the area.

Eugene West
12-01-17, 07:00
I was passing the Concord AMP at about 3 this afternoon (Tuesday) and they were getting raided. Cops at all doors and just starting to go inside. I will miss that place. Getting tough in NH.Ouch. Another one. I was just there. Feeling like I dodged a bullet. Nothing in local news on this one?

HamsHire1
12-01-17, 08:03
Ouch. Another one. I was just there. Feeling like I dodged a bullet. Nothing in local news on this one?Yes your correct no news coverage. Also I haven't heard anything more about the raids and closures last month in southern NH. Seems to be very secretive.

No ads on CL or BP from the Webster St or the Bedford stores both owned by the same people. Getting tough in NH.

RichardDastard
01-28-18, 11:43
AMP is back up and running. No ads anywhere. They are super cautious now, so much so that it soured my experience and I doubt I will be back.

UnhappyGilmore
01-30-18, 11:10
AMP is back up and running. No ads anywhere. They are super cautious now, so much so that it soured my experience and I doubt I will be back.Guessing that means you left unhappy? Did they still want to be tipped as you had left happy?

Eugene West
02-27-18, 08:25
Guessing that means you left unhappy? Did they still want to be tipped as you had left happy?A cautious skeptical revisit. Nothing great. Same ts. Avg mssg. 70-40. Not likely to return. Don't ask me details— they're aren't any.

RichardDastard
03-03-18, 14:39
Well the issues are this: I used to get a+ service and the girls were engaged. I always leave my tip out previous (good looking, young and nice always seemed to work out and it set my expectations) times and life was good. This time you would think I was a leper. Boring massage, little teasing, and then told to finish myself. Now I refused that so in the end I got what I came for, but the quality was dogcrap. Used to love this place. Time to try weini.

HamsHire1
03-04-18, 08:55
Well the issues are this: I used to get a+ service and the girls were engaged. I always leave my tip out previous (good looking, young and nice always seemed to work out and it set my expectations) times and life was good. This time you would think I was a leper. Boring massage, little teasing, and then told to finish myself. Now I refused that so in the end I got what I came for, but the quality was dogcrap. Used to love this place. Time to try weini.Don't know how this place will survive. I had the same experience a couple weeks ago. Was out right turned down for HE and even leg touching. Got up and left with HF returned and left a .2 tip. Won't return.

BigMick54
09-20-18, 05:26
Has anyone been to Concord AMP recently?? Considering a visit this weekend.

Any info would be appreciated.

AllInFourLess
09-20-18, 14:08
Has anyone been to Concord AMP recently?? Considering a visit this weekend.

Any info would be appreciated.I drive by it daily and there is always cars there so somebody is going LOL.

Eugene West
09-21-18, 06:03
I drive by it daily and there is always cars there so somebody is going LOL.I went after they reopened. Erratic service. To many visitors. Too close to state facility. No repeat.

Op1954
09-24-18, 14:11
I went after they reopened. Erratic service. To many visitors. Too close to state facility. No repeat.I finally went by a few weeks ago after a meeting. Got cici (sp?) decent massage. Nothing offered but usual HE at 40.

RichardDastard
11-07-18, 15:31
New table shower setup. Had best experience ever had there this past week. Back as a fave.

MizterX
11-09-18, 17:56
New table shower setup. Had best experience ever had there this past week. Back as a fave.Which place are you referring to?

BigMick54
01-09-19, 09:11
Any reports on recent visits to Concord AMP??

Eugene West
01-10-19, 07:47
Any reports on recent visits to Concord AMP??Haven't been there since late summer. After the bust and brief closing I went and didn't feel comfy. Too many mongers, and always that looming reality of being across from NH St corrections. Ughhh. Too many risk factors for me.

LckHerLots
05-30-19, 08:46
Has anyone been to the concord massage recently?

Just wondering about the quality of the massage. Also any other spots in concord or north of concord?

Racer64
08-28-19, 06:59
Has anyone been to the concord massage recently?

Just wondering about the quality of the massage. Also any other spots in concord or north of concord?This place is horrible; save your money; man haters working in there; half- assed massage;.

LckHerLots
09-05-19, 18:50
Massage providers in Concord or North of Concord Under the radar??

Pens365
09-13-19, 13:00
Was driving home from NH and stopped at the only place around I could find with a table shower. Not disappointed! There were three ladies at the spa, and one was really cute but was clearly on cleaning duty. I got Jessica, an older, good looking provider. She was really nice and took good care of me. They have probably the nicest TS rooms I've been in, its like a little tub on legs. She was very fun during the shower and cleaned all my spots. Massage was decent and she was very straightforward on the flip. I opted for OTC roaming and had a fantastic finish. I highly recommend this location, despite being next door to a prison!

OhMyaChingBack
06-07-20, 06:47
Called the other day and found they are open. I hurried over, and the parking lot was full (CT and MA plates). Greeted by a short cute girl with a nice big ass. She gave a great table shower and led me to the room. She started the massage, but handed me over to another girl that became available. Good massage, minimal teasing until just before the flip. No negotiation, just went for junior and allowed Utc up top. Lifted shirt but wouldn't remove the Fort Knox bra. Standard finish after a good massage.

70 house plus 50 tip.

Syedna
06-17-20, 10:44
Called the other day and found they are open. I hurried over, and the parking lot was full (CT and MA plates). Greeted by a short cute girl with a nice big ass. She gave a great table shower and led me to the room. She started the massage, but handed me over to another girl that became available. Good massage, minimal teasing until just before the flip. No negotiation, just went for junior and allowed Utc up top. Lifted shirt but wouldn't remove the Fort Knox bra. Standard finish after a good massage.

70 house plus 50 tip.I second these opinions. Went there the other day. Drew Miko. Very nice, table shower was fun soaping up everything with some playing. No negotiation otc roaming & she too wouldn't remove the bra. Nice slow finish with prostate play. I'm normally not a fan of these places but my back was killing me so I figured screw it. I enjoyed all of it.

Ymch520
07-05-20, 21:11
I second these opinions. Went there the other day. Drew Miko. Very nice, table shower was fun soaping up everything with some playing. No negotiation otc roaming & she too wouldn't remove the bra. Nice slow finish with prostate play. I'm normally not a fan of these places but my back was killing me so I figured screw it. I enjoyed all of it.Same here. I had Amanda. Who knows we all have se girl. With different names. Her english was good though. Shower on tabke. Not much fun there, she was just sprinkling by holding showerhead. No massage there. Drag in to room. Massage for 20 min. I'd say good massgae. Then standard mechanic finish. She asked more tip to open up bra. And no idea what kind of bra these AMP wear. They are so tight and thick. LOL. Anyhow. I opened it up and suck. She said no no but I was hold9 ng tight. She said. I turned her down from sucking. Good cleanup with plenty of wipes and towel.

Looks like no other choice in the area though.

Ridgid
08-09-20, 22:08
Stopped by today to end my corona absence. Had a good time but had to keep telling myself to forget about CV19. Place was less than sterile in pre covid situation. HE with standard tip and pricing 70/40.

CenterOfNh
08-09-20, 22:38
Stopped by today to end my corona absence. Had a good time but had to keep telling myself to forget about CV19. Place was less than sterile in pre covid situation. HE with standard tip and pricing 70/40.I've never been to an AMP but am thinking of giving it a shot. How was the actual massage?

Ridgid
08-11-20, 21:41
I've never been to an AMP but am thinking of giving it a shot. How was the actual massage?Massage was good and all 3 ladies I saw were attractive and young, but I won't be back.

RichardDastard
08-13-20, 15:49
Massage was good and all 3 ladies I saw were attractive and young, but I won't be back.Any reason?

Ridgid
08-14-20, 07:28
Any reason?It wasn't clean.

VtMax13
09-03-20, 11:49
Anyone been there recently and has cleanliness improved?

In town tomorrow and would love to get a TS and rubdown.

Masks and typical precautions re: covid?

Ridgid
09-03-20, 22:26
Anyone been there recently and has cleanliness improved?

In town tomorrow and would love to get a TS and rubdown.

Masks and typical precautions re: covid?Rug in the TS room was wet from previous monger. She neatened bedding while I was dressing, didn't change. Etc etc Unfortunately I was thinking with my small head that day due to my extended break from the hobby.

VtMax13
09-04-20, 09:44
Inbox is full Ridgid.

Rug in the TS room was wet from previous monger. She neatened bedding while I was dressing, didn't change. Etc etc Unfortunately I was thinking with my small head that day due to my extended break from the hobby.

Ridgid
09-05-20, 21:22
Inbox is full Ridgid.Cleaned things out. Message away.

VtMax13
09-06-20, 12:55
First timer here.

Friday early afternoon. Seems like they were doing a solid business as I saw plenty of mongers coming and going and the door opened a few times while I was in session.

Girl at the counter was tough to look at, and wasn't wearing a mask. Hit the bathroom and met by Mia, a cute small, young lady when I came out. Moved to a room that was clean and comfortable, but noticed a smell of mildew along the way. Undressed, and she helped with the robe and led me to the shower room. Tight squeeze, but cleaner and neater than expected.

It's been a while since I had one, but TS was great, surface was clean, and I was thoroughly and playfully scrubbed on all parts.

Dried and led back the room, she was always friendly and cute the entire time. If not slightly reserved. Table had the disposable sheet with hole at the face. Mask on.

Massage was medium, if not a little lighter. On flip, she wasn't rejecting OTC and UTC, but tshirt was snug while she manipulated the mr. Quality finish and warm moist cloth for cleanup. 70/50.

SteelNH
02-05-21, 11:04
Been avoiding this place forever because I really hate the location. Across from the prison and on a busy street. But my little head finally got the best of me. Went over the other day and there was at least one monger there. I parked to the side of the building giving me the illusion of privacy.

Pulled a little cutie (not that young but so hard to tell sometimes) and I believe her name was Aimee / Amy.

TS was fine. A little teasing. Everything seemed clean. Masks on at all times.

The massage was surprisingly good. I kept thinking if the HE turns out like shit at least the massage was good (this is subjective so YMMV). Some teasing and then on the flip she continued the massage and then went at junior. The usual HE. Nothing spectacular but not horrible either. She seemed more than happy with 50 I left. Gave me a huge hug said I should come back but call ahead and ask for her (this was mostly done through pantomime as her English was just so-so).

Might give it one more try. But I really hate that location.

ElwinRansom
02-05-21, 18:07
TS was fine. A little teasing. Everything seemed clean. Masks on at all times.Were you cold? Been looking to get my first TS, but been told to perhaps wait till warmer weather.

VtMax13
03-24-21, 13:10
Were you cold? Been looking to get my first TS, but been told to perhaps wait till warmer weather.Saw Amy last week (after my first vax). Very cute, early 40's maybe?

Some signals between us during massage. Finish was with a quick UTC up top. Very very nice C's.

Anyone know what extras might be possible?

Shower was warming, not cold at all. I tend to find TS in the winter totally enjoyable.

ElwinRansom
04-09-21, 23:46
So I finally checked the TS off my checklist. Not too bad, but nothing spectacular. First time so lying face down on the TS, I may have looked awkward hah. At least I didn't ruin it for myself. I got Amy (Ami?) and the massage was really good. Finish was a little too fast and hard. Like actual motion and pressure. Had to think of my 8th grade gym teacher to finish. Overall not a bad experience. I think I need to learn to speak up. Hit the place up on an off day hoping to get so enthusiasm, but that was lacking.

Ymch520
04-28-21, 22:52
So I finally checked the TS off my checklist. Not too bad, but nothing spectacular. First time so lying face down on the TS, I may have looked awkward hah. At least I didn't ruin it for myself. I got Amy (Ami?) and the massage was really good. Finish was a little too fast and hard. Like actual motion and pressure. Had to think of my 8th grade gym teacher to finish. Overall not a bad experience. I think I need to learn to speak up. Hit the place up on an off day hoping to get so enthusiasm, but that was lacking.Stopped byba day ago, and noticed very busy. While I parked my car, I saw 2 of you were going in, one came out and while I was checking in at reception desk, 1 guy left the house that time. The girl took my payment she went in quickly for someone and another woman in 40's okay body and face, came at desk and took me to room. Told me she is very busy and 4 girls there. Worst experience start from here. When I entered the room use-and-throw linen was messy, and she said let me put it nicely. Means she was not changing it after someone left their drops. I had to tell her twice to do and the she put new one. Aft undress and put head down, she came in and immediately started pushing her hand from behind and tried reaching my boy. I tried sqeezing my leg and she pushed more hard, I told her do message first. And then she said everyone like it. No massage. Her English was not gd at all and she shouted something in Chinese. In 5 min. Asked me to flip and saying someone has appointment and coming, so we have to finish. She put lot of oil and start rubbing, basicallyI ltall sensation and feeling at that point and was thinking to kick her ass. Thought I won't tip her any for this experience. In 15 min. I was asked to get up and said all done. Dressed up and rey to. Get out, I was not in mood to tip a penny but she asked give tips, I gave. 2 and she said all give. 6. I said nn message no HJ and you want. 6? Ofcors she could not understand anything I said then she loud said something in Chinese, so I throw. 4 on her face and left unhappy.

I'd not go tragain ever and don't recommend that place anymore. Remember name Lucy, not to see her.

ManchesterNH
04-30-21, 19:15
Stopped byba day ago, and noticed very busy. While I parked my car, I saw 2 of you were going in, one came out and while I was checking in at reception desk, 1 guy left the house that time. The girl took my payment she went in quickly for someone and another woman in 40's okay body and face, came at desk and took me to room. Told me she is very busy and 4 girls there. Worst experience start from here. When I entered the room use-and-throw linen was messy, and she said let me put it nicely. Means she was not changing it after someone left their drops. I had to tell her twice to do and the she put new one. Aft undress and put head down, she came in and immediately started pushing her hand from behind and tried reaching my boy. I tried sqeezing my leg and she pushed more hard, I told her do message first. And then she said everyone like it. No massage. Her English was not gd at all and she shouted something in Chinese. In 5 min. Asked me to flip and saying someone has appointment and coming, so we have to finish. She put lot of oil and start rubbing, basicallyI ltall sensation and feeling at that point and was thinking to kick her ass. Thought I won't tip her any for this experience. In 15 min. I was asked to get up and said all done. Dressed up and rey to. Get out, I was not in mood to tip a penny but she asked give tips, I gave. 2 and she said all give. 6. I said nn message no HJ and you want. 6? Ofcors she could not understand anything I said then she loud said something in Chinese, so I throw. 4 on her face and left unhappy.

I'd not go tragain ever and don't recommend that place anymore. Remember name Lucy, not to see her.I've had at least 5 appointments with Lucy and each experience has been great. My experiences with Lucy have been 180 degree opposite of the information that you shared. I'm not questioning your observations, I'm just sharing my info.

VtMax13
05-01-21, 09:04
I've had at least 5 appointments with Lucy and each experience has been great. My experiences with Lucy have been 180 degree opposite of the information that you shared. I'm not questioning your observations, I'm just sharing my info.Mind sharing a description of her and experiences with her? Not sure I've seen her, but I have spot-hits there.

Sounds
05-01-21, 11:21
I've had at least 5 appointments with Lucy and each experience has been great. My experiences with Lucy have been 180 degree opposite of the information that you shared. I'm not questioning your observations, I'm just sharing my info.As always with providers YMMV. Just human nature. They have good days and bad days. They will also treat people differently if they like or dislike them for whatever reason.

ManchesterNH
05-02-21, 21:43
Mind sharing a description of her and experiences with her? Not sure I've seen her, but I have spot-hits there.Her name is Lucy probably in 30/40's. Nice gal. My advice is to go to one of these places on a regular basis, find a gal who is nice. Get her name and schedule repeat appointments and be respectful and don't be cheap with the tips and things will happen if you are patient. That's my advice.

Ymch520
05-12-21, 12:41
I've had at least 5 appointments with Lucy and each experience has been great. My experiences with Lucy have been 180 degree opposite of the information that you shared. I'm not questioning your observations, I'm just sharing my info.Really? I guess it was just bad day then.

BigMick54
06-06-21, 05:32
Any recent experiences with the Concord AMP.

Thinking of trying it. I do like the table shower, if they still use it.

AltDeezee
06-22-21, 11:04
Any recent experiences with the Concord AMP.

Thinking of trying it. I do like the table shower, if they still use it.Visited about a month ago for my first time and they still offer the table shower. It was amazing. I had to cut my visit short due to a prior arrangement, but the woman I had seemed ready to cater to my every need.

Bos Bob
06-24-21, 16:11
Never been up to Concord yet. Reports say 1 spa across from state prison. Google shows 3. #1 at 244 N. Main st. #2 at 254 N. Main st #3. at 288 N. Main st. All look to be across from prison. A little help here please.

Cypher126
07-31-21, 16:14
Visited about a month ago for my first time and they still offer the table shower. It was amazing. I had to cut my visit short due to a prior arrangement, but the woman I had seemed ready to cater to my every need.Can you let us know which AMP?

ElwinRansom
08-02-21, 10:43
Can you let us know which AMP?Across from the prison.

RichardDastard
08-06-21, 10:17
Never been up to Concord yet. Reports say 1 spa across from state prison. Google shows 3. #1 at 244 N. Main st. #2 at 254 N. Main st #3. at 288 N. Main st. All look to be across from prison. A little help here please.The one that does work on body.

RichardDastard
09-10-21, 23:22
Made a stop across from the state prison in a dream. Or maybe a bit of a nightmare. Girl at desk with nice c / d's but would not show them even with an extended tip. This chick farted three times LOUD and had the gaul to ask me if I was "ok". She also burped a number of times which was off putting. No touching, but plenty of teasing. Table shower was nice. Super overall gross manners though. Didn't give me her name this time.

Dbnab
09-30-21, 16:33
Been coming here somewhat regularly for years. Went a couple weeks ago and got the usual 30 minutes. I never call ahead. Asked for Mia (she's the sweetest and by far the best girl there right now) but she wasn't working that day so I got a new girl I have never seen before. She said her name was Lucy (probably a coincidence but every time I get an AMP girl named Lucy seems like it's always bad service / attitude) she was rude, snobby, laughed awkwardly and scoffed at me when I wouldn't agree to. 7 for a standard. She was not worth as much as she seemed to think she was. Wanted $ for utc up top and was offended that I wasn't interested. I almost walked out as I wanted nothing to do with this girl. But for some reason I stayed for the jackhammer and hurried out of there. . 5 house and. 4 to keep the peace.

I went back again after that and had a much better time as I usually do here. Not sure if this Lucy is still there but I would try and avoid her if you can.

-DB.

Incognito369
10-27-21, 16:20
Been coming here somewhat regularly for years. Went a couple weeks ago and got the usual 30 minutes. I never call ahead. Asked for Mia (she's the sweetest and by far the best girl there right now) but she wasn't working that day so I got a new girl I have never seen before. She said her name was Lucy (probably a coincidence but every time I get an AMP girl named Lucy seems like it's always bad service / attitude) she was rude, snobby, laughed awkwardly and scoffed at me when I wouldn't agree to. 7 for a standard. She was not worth as much as she seemed to think she was. Wanted $ for utc up top and was offended that I wasn't interested. I almost walked out as I wanted nothing to do with this girl. But for some reason I stayed for the jackhammer and hurried out of there. . 5 house and. 4 to keep the peace.

I went back again after that and had a much better time as I usually do here. Not sure if this Lucy is still there but I would try and avoid her if you can..Mia has some sort of corset thing under her clothes, maybe for health reasons, and therefore has not let the girls out, but you might get some very limited UTC. I think she is getting that corset thing removed in the near future. Not sure with the language barrier. But yes, she is very sweet!

Lucy has been there perhaps all year and has a nice set of hooters and she will lift her shirt. Sometimes you can kiss 'them, too. But yeah, she has a different personality!

Any review on Amy or any other masseuse there?

Any idea what is downstairs?

FlyGuy13
01-03-22, 17:00
Body works by prison.

Wanted just a table shower as listed on their website (not sure if it's even really a thing) they wouldn't just do that for the 30 min so had to do a 30 min w table shower (60 $) as I didn't have enough time for an hour.

Had Amy, cute late 30's 40's? Idk hard to tell with these women. Very cute and nice body probably Cs up top.

Plenty of tease on the TS and massage. Standard finish w top and bottoms off and FIV at the end. Overall a good time with her and would go again.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-10-22, 10:35
Body works by prison.

Wanted just a table shower as listed on their website (not sure if it's even really a thing) they wouldn't just do that for the 30 min so had to do a 30 min w table shower (60 $) as I didn't have enough time for an hour.

Had Amy, cute late 30's 40's? Idk hard to tell with these women. Very cute and nice body probably Cs up top.

Plenty of tease on the TS and massage. Standard finish w top and bottoms off and FIV at the end. Overall a good time with her and would go again.Thank you Sir!!

Gianni Versace
01-15-22, 17:23
Body works by prison.

Plenty of tease on the TS and massage. Standard finish w top and bottoms off and FIV at the end. Overall a good time with her and would go again.FLYFUY13 you need to clear your inbox.

FlyGuy13
01-15-22, 21:24
I cleared them.

Incognito369
02-15-22, 17:38
I have really enjoyed Mya / Mia, she is friendly and cute, tight body, a bit of a language barrier, but I find that with all masseuses here. Anyway, I just noticed on another platform there is a review for Cindy. Has anyone here have a story about Cindy? Perhaps she is new.

SoxFan68
05-16-22, 13:29
Just saw ad on Craigslist beauty section for Tea Tree bodywork on Loudon Road in Concord. Anyone know if it is the same Tea Tree from Derry? In other words strictly legit? Thanks.

ElwinRansom
05-16-22, 21:26
Just saw ad on Craigslist beauty section for Tea Tree bodywork on Loudon Road in Concord. Anyone know if it is the same Tea Tree from Derry? In other words strictly legit? Thanks.Yes, it is the former Tea Tree Essential Oil from Derry. Great massage. Strictly legit.

YellowSkin
05-17-22, 10:28
Yes, it is the former Tea Tree Essential Oil from Derry. Great massage. Strictly legit.Yes the one named shelly, or sherry has opened her own shop seperate from the ties she had before, she is strictly legit as mentioned, but does give one of the best massages you will find in new hampshire.

Incognito369
05-18-22, 11:26
I used to visit Lucy, perhaps 40 yrs old, who let me see and taste her C headlamps (80) starting with the first or second visit. After 4 or 5 visits (I think?) she asked me if I wanted to do FIV (100). It was all right, felt kind of weird inside unlike other cats, but every visit after that, she was just trying to sell sell sell, which she never did with me any other time before, so I found that off-putting. Lucy also would use her feet (socks on!) to massage my back if I wanted a hard pressure, which I felt was lazy as she really wasn't working out any knots or kinks, and it rather was not enjoyable. Perhaps I should have said something.

When I was last with Lucy, I had seen another masseuse walking around, and found her name, Mia (pronounced Me-yah, so not sure the actual spelling) and tried calling for her the next time. Mia is 30 yrs and smaller up top than Lucy, maybe a small B. Mia is a little cuter, too. A nice body and she really gets deep into my knots and tries to work them out. I will spank her butt, and she usually returns the favor to me! I have seen her several times now and although she has small headlamps she has nice erasers! 80 is usual the damage, as with Lucy, for access to the top. But I also recently got the value pack (5 massages for 3 bills) so that makes the Hr+TS only 60 each visit. (Check their website for the specials and show them on your phone, if interested) I usually do lots of roaming OTC down under while Mia massages me, and at the flip I usually try to grab her pant waist and give a puppy dog look. After a few times of this, she actually let me do FIV on the last visit, but her yoga pants were so tight, and she barely pulled them down, that I could not really do anything but kind of rub her Bush. Will see next time if I can have better luck!

I am also aware of another masseuse, Amy, but have not had her. I saw FlyGuy13 has a nice review (#83) with Amy, so perhaps I will give her a shot if Mia ever lets me down.

Incognito369
06-13-22, 11:40
Another visit to two ate eight. Greeted and walked to my room by Mia. Who I called in advance and asked for. 1 hr, which is 7 to the house -- or 6 if you get the 5 pack special. I undress and she came in and put the towel over my back and began her (great) massage on my shoulders, arms and back. The towel came off, some oil went on, and the massage continued in the same area, and also down towards my thighs, calves, and feet. She takes her time and does a good job, imo, and really works out my knots and soreness. After the hot towel to wipe the oil, the soft touches and tease begins. Which she is also quite good at! I wish more was available on the flip, but it seems O. B. S. Is strictly HJ for the finish. I would love to give Mia a pounding if I could, though! Anyway, I tell her to go slow, so I can enjoy it longer, before an explosive release. Charges 8 for HJ and UTC up top, another hot towel, and she cleans me up really good with the complimentary TS. She is always taking good care of me, from start to finish, and has enough English we can have some small talk. Water and candy at the front as I leave and I am on my way feeling like a new man with all my stress worked out!

StayFrosty
07-24-22, 15:28
Another visit to two ate eight. Greeted and walked to my room by Mia. Who I called in advance and asked for. 1 hr, which is 7 to the house -- or 6 if you get the 5 pack special. I undress and she came in and put the towel over my back and began her (great) massage on my shoulders, arms and back. The towel came off, some oil went on, and the massage continued in the same area, and also down towards my thighs, calves, and feet. She takes her time and does a good job, imo, and really works out my knots and soreness. After the hot towel to wipe the oil, the soft touches and tease begins. Which she is also quite good at! I wish more was available on the flip, but it seems O. B. S. Is strictly HJ for the finish. I would love to give Mia a pounding if I could, though! Anyway, I tell her to go slow, so I can enjoy it longer, before an explosive release. Charges 8 for HJ and UTC up top, another hot towel, and she cleans me up really good with the complimentary TS. She is always taking good care of me, from start to finish, and has enough English we can have some small talk. Water and candy at the front as I leave and I am on my way feeling like a new man with all my stress worked out!Mia is a good choice in that area. I usually go to Brattleboro to have a big fun.

Incognito369
10-17-22, 14:23
As the title suggests, is anything new happening in Concord? I have not been to OBS 288 in several months, as I went on a taste tour around other cities in NH, MA and VT. But I am wondering if there might be any new talent or services at OBS? Please feel free to DM!

LckHerLots
10-26-22, 14:47
Good massage and standard finish.

She does a good job I would repeat I did not ask for extras.

Djd085
11-08-22, 12:19
Interested in the concord location, any woman there give extra attention to the butt?

ParisCharlie
11-21-22, 12:28
Does anyone happen to have a functional number for 288?

The one they list is not in service.

(PM is good).

Thanks stay safe out there!

EasyCnote
11-21-22, 18:59
Mia is a good choice in that area. I usually go to Brattleboro to have a big fun.Where is the BJ in this review?

DeepSix
11-21-22, 19:41
Another visit to two ate eight. Greeted and walked to my room by Mia. Who I called in advance and asked for. 1 hr, which is 7 to the house -- or 6 if you get the 5 pack special. I undress and she came in and put the towel over my back and began her (great) massage on my shoulders, arms and back. The towel came off, some oil went on, and the massage continued in the same area, and also down towards my thighs, calves, and feet. She takes her time and does a good job, imo, and really works out my knots and soreness. After the hot towel to wipe the oil, the soft touches and tease begins. Which she is also quite good at! I wish more was available on the flip, but it seems O. B. S. Is strictly HJ for the finish. I would love to give Mia a pounding if I could, though! Anyway, I tell her to go slow, so I can enjoy it longer, before an explosive release. Charges 8 for HJ and UTC up top, another hot towel, and she cleans me up really good with the complimentary TS. She is always taking good care of me, from start to finish, and has enough English we can have some small talk. Water and candy at the front as I leave and I am on my way feeling like a new man with all my stress worked out!Strictly a HJ place but BJ with a good tip?

MelMann
11-21-22, 21:02
Does anyone happen to have a functional number for 288?

The one they list is not in service.

(PM is good).

Thanks stay safe out there!Dialing from their Google ad (Oriental Bodyworks Spa.) Worked again just now for Friday.

Thanks for reminding. Ends with 5496.

SoxFan68
11-28-22, 15:23
I see there's a craigslist ad for sensual massage in the Concord health / wellness section. Anyone partake or have more info? Could be a scam or whatever, but if it was legit it would be a nice option besides the AMP's.

https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-massage/7559273181.html

Incognito369
11-30-22, 16:51
I see there's a craigslist ad for sensual massage in the Concord health / wellness section. Anyone partake or have more info? Could be a scam or whatever, but if it was legit it would be a nice option besides the AMP's.

https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-massage/7559273181.htmlSent Stina an email. She replied relatively quickly with some info and pictures. Said she's 39. She's white, certainly busty, not entirely ugly, and a nice BBW shape if pics are recent. $100/ hr + extras to be discussed on arrival. She does the massage at her place and in lingerie. Has option for a "rinse or something" after if needed. Good luck!

GCaller
12-01-22, 13:27
Massage was more or less running massage oil over the whole body. She is nice and chats through out the massage. The ending was a HJ to start then she finished with a BJ w / swallow. Which was a very nice surprise. Allowed roaming hands so I played with the ladies as she did her thing. She said going down on her is allowed but alas no FS. I will be repeating.

https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-massage/7559273181.html

JsullyHot
12-02-22, 20:33

https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-massage/7559273181.htmlThis the right link? I don't see the word sensual anywhere, and it says the name is JC, not Stina.

GCaller
12-04-22, 09:43
It is the same person.

This the right link? I don't see the word sensual anywhere, and it says the name is JC, not Stina.

Pagbb2
12-09-22, 13:31
Massage was more or less running massage oil over the whole body. She is nice and chats through out the massage. The ending was a HJ to start then she finished with a BJ w / swallow. Which was a very nice surprise. Allowed roaming hands so I played with the ladies as she did her thing. She said going down on her is allowed but alas no FS. I will be repeating.Has anyone else made a visit? I have been in touch, but haven't been able to sync our schedules. It sounds like she's busy though. I was wondering about tipping and what that may coincide with.

Tahan
12-14-22, 11:12
Has anyone else made a visit? I have been in touch, but haven't been able to sync our schedules. It sounds like she's busy though. I was wondering about tipping and what that may coincide with.I did go see her this week. She is a nice girl, BBW and does talk a lot. I just opted for the rub and did not ask about anything extra. On the flip she completed the rub and went strait for the.

Blow job with swallow. I was offered a shower and left. The oils she uses are very heavy and scented so be aware if that is an issue. I most likely will not return. Just not my type.

OhMyaChingBack
01-25-23, 09:23
I did go see her this week. She is a nice girl, BBW and does talk a lot. I just opted for the rub and did not ask about anything extra. On the flip she completed the rub and went strait for the.

Blow job with swallow. I was offered a shower and left. The oils she uses are very heavy and scented so be aware if that is an issue. I most likely will not return. Just not my type.I saw her Monday. She's BBW and the lingerie she wears is not flattering. Sweatpants would be better. The place is convenient and clean though. She seems nice enough but talks way too much. Price is good for a rub and BBBJ. Probably won't repeat.

SteelNH
01-25-23, 09:57
I saw her Monday. She's BBW and the lingerie she wears is not flattering. Sweatpants would be better. The place is convenient and clean though. She seems nice enough but talks way too much. Price is good for a rub and BBBJ. Probably won't repeat.What is the cost with BBBJ?

StgLurker
02-13-23, 11:31
Went to obs the other day my usual is Mia, have had an older skinny girl before never got her name though. This time I went in and it was a girl I'd never seen before name pronounced way-way (doubt that's how it's spelt I know) asked for 30 and gave never got my 10 in change was red flag number one, massage was near non existent but I was short on time so didn't mind too much but at the same time I paid for 30 minutes and only got 20, feather touch was barely there too just soft rubbing really. But I will say first time meeting her and she wasn't afraid to give a show, very beautiful and wasn't afraid to let you see anything under the hood, no FIV though. Will say overall I think the attractiveness is what made the flip end though because the work itself was extremely poor as well she didn't seem to have a lot of experience wouldn't repeat by any means.

Breer5411
02-18-23, 11:00
Went to obs the other day my usual is Mia, have had an older skinny girl before never got her name though. This time I went in and it was a girl I'd never seen before name pronounced way-way (doubt that's how it's spelt I know) asked for 30 and gave never got my 10 in change was red flag number one, massage was near non existent but I was short on time so didn't mind too much but at the same time I paid for 30 minutes and only got 20, feather touch was barely there too just soft rubbing really. But I will say first time meeting her and she wasn't afraid to give a show, very beautiful and wasn't afraid to let you see anything under the hood, no FIV though. Will say overall I think the attractiveness is what made the flip end though because the work itself was extremely poor as well she didn't seem to have a lot of experience wouldn't repeat by any means.Hi is this AMP. I need sex so tryig to find a relly good AMP neer me for alot of routine consist etcy visits every week for hot sweat sex.

Plman Smith
02-19-23, 11:51
CL Ad is gone now, but I visited her a couple months ago, nice massage, experience, would repeat. . Phone xxx-2036.

Massage was more or less running massage oil over the whole body. She is nice and chats through out the massage. The ending was a HJ to start then she finished with a BJ w / swallow. Which was a very nice surprise. Allowed roaming hands so I played with the ladies as she did her thing. She said going down on her is allowed but alas no FS. I will be repeating.

Jack A Dogov
02-20-23, 11:51
CL Ad is gone now, but I visited her a couple months ago, nice massage, experience, would repeat. . Phone xxx-2036.She posted a few days ago. I haven't seen her but did exchange a few emails with her. We weren't able to find a time that worked for both of us. I may try again.

https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-massage/7590016025.html

Super Dirty
03-14-23, 12:30
Wondering if anyone can vouch for this link or phone being legit? Reported to be the same Stina as reviewed below, but anyone can put up a CL link LOL.

Xxx-xxx-9793.

Thanks, dirty.

Plman Smith
03-15-23, 07:20
Have fun, be careful!

Wondering if anyone can vouch for this link or phone being legit? Reported to be the same Stina as reviewed below, but anyone can put up a CL link LOL.

Xxx-xxx-9793.

Thanks, dirty.

StayFrosty
05-17-23, 09:33
Cindy grabbed Jr to give a good strokes and let me suck her thimble nips. She's friendly and massage is subpar.

Rassle98
06-19-23, 15:37
I called in advance requesting table shower and massage and was quoted 70 for the hour.

When I got there, I said I called and wanted massage and table shower. I paid the 70 and was told it was 100 for hh ts and hh massage. I should have recognized the red flag and left, but I guess I am stupid.

The ts was unbelievably uncomfortable, lackluster and she kept asking if everything was ok.

I asked her name and she would not give it. Ok. Odd, as she kept calling me honey.

She was probably 40 with ok boobs and she was cute, but nothing special.

The massage was not great. Painful on the calves as she massaged going down the legs, not up. The valves in the veins do not like massage going down.

Elbows on spine and not on muscle.

She left the room 4 or 5 times, so I was shorted on time by quite a bit.

Decent tease before flip.

Then on flip she says "I take care of you, I take care of you".

I responded: "good, then I'll take care of you".

She oiled me up.

I asked for access up top. No. Down low. No.

I asked for FS. No.

She tried more vigorous handy and I declined.

Oh, earlier, I had asked for a full hour massage after the ts. She said OK if she is not busy. I said she would be busy with me.

At the 50 minute mark (50 minutes total) she told me to use my own hand and she started blowing on my dick like it was a birthday candle. Blowing. Really.

I declined to finish there. Then as I was dressing, she knelt in front of me trying to jerk me off. I told her she did not need to worry. She gripped harder and said she would take care of me. (I am wondering if she was worried about this very bad review? I lifted it up by the armpits and set her on the massage table and told her not to worry about me, and that I was leaving.

I tipped 40 because I thought She should get something and I understand that she gets none of the house fee. She complained that I only gave 40. I laughed because I thought that no tip was deserved. How much do you Concord boys give these girls for sub par service?

UnhappyGilmore
06-20-23, 14:31
The tipping expectation at this place has gotten a little crazy. I used to tip $50-$60 for UTC and a happy ending and that was considered above and beyond. Now I've been told by some of the girls there (names escape me) that they expect $80 and might still shoot down UTC. Good massage / tease / table shower, but that's some serious inflation.

I called in advance requesting table shower and massage and was quoted 70 for the hour.

When I got there, I said I called and wanted massage and table shower. I paid the 70 and was told it was 100 for hh ts and hh massage. I should have recognized the red flag and left, but I guess I am stupid.

The ts was unbelievably uncomfortable, lackluster and she kept asking if everything was ok.

I asked her name and she would not give it. Ok. Odd, as she kept calling me honey.

She was probably 40 with ok boobs and she was cute, but nothing special.

The massage was not great. Painful on the calves as she massaged going down the legs, not up. The valves in the veins do not like massage going down.

Elbows on spine and not on muscle.

She left the room 4 or 5 times, so I was shorted on time by quite a bit.

Decent tease before flip.

Then on flip she says "I take care of you, I take care of you".

I responded: "good, then I'll take care of you".

She oiled me up.

Incognito369
06-21-23, 16:35
The tipping expectation at this place has gotten a little crazy. I used to tip $50-$60 for UTC and a happy ending and that was considered above and beyond. Now I've been told by some of the girls there (names escape me) that they expect $80 and might still shoot down UTC. Good massage / tease / table shower, but that's some serious inflation.This place has only really be a TS and HJ place. Someone claims to have gotten a BJ once.

Anyway, after a hiatus, I had a recent visit here with Helen. I was trying to get with Wei-Wei or whatever her name is. She was reviewed here a while back as being attractive. Perhaps that is who Rassle got? I called and asked for Wei-Wei. "Yes okay, what time you come?" I get there on time and, after talking with Helen and her confirming she is my MP, she confides that Wei-Wei is "on vacation, back next month. " Not sure if she meant a month from now, or just the start of July, but was disappointed for the bait and switch I felt they gave me. But I had paid for the hour (70) at that point and was there, so I thought I'd see how things go. Helen tried to cheer me up, but I was upset. Helen is a bit older (40's?) slender, and too much makeup. At least that day. So for me it was a bit of a struggle thinking I was going to try some new young attractive MP and ending up with Helen. So I start with TS first, she is barely soaping me up, like very light touches. What is the point? Was hoping the massage would be better. She asked hard or medium, I said hard but not too hard. I think I got soft-medium at best, wasn't the best, but also not the worst massage. But after the hot towel and the tease started, she got me raised up on my hips and started with some prostate play, which just progressed further. I have never had a finger press so hardly on my back door before, was not sure if she stuck it in a bit or not as the sensation was unlike any other, but she milked everything out of me while I was pre-flip on all fours. Cleaned up, then flipped for some face, arm, and leg massage with the remaining time. She never never asked about tip, and I gave her $50. She thanked me, gave me water, and I was out the door.

I remember giving Mia and Lucy like $80 but I got UTC up top from them. I usually do $50-60 for just HE, and $80 only if they expose their tits.

StayFrosty
07-01-23, 17:42
The tipping expectation at this place has gotten a little crazy. I used to tip $50-$60 for UTC and a happy ending and that was considered above and beyond. Now I've been told by some of the girls there (names escape me) that they expect $80 and might still shoot down UTC. Good massage / tease / table shower, but that's some serious inflation.What do think? If they are really good I'd add. 2 more but it's just a regular then. 6 would be good amount. I don't want to spoil them. Nothing good for me and us.

JDavis128
07-21-23, 11:07
Saw this on CL. Anyone have any dealings with this person?

https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-massage/7637548623.html

Lennox65
07-21-23, 16:29
Saw this on CL. Anyone have any dealings with this person?

https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-massage/7637548623.htmlThere are a couple of reviews if you go back a few pages. Massage and BBBJ finish if I recall correctly.

I emailed her and she responded quickly and sent me some pics when I asked. The timing didn't work for me but it looked like a safe clean option.

Incognito369
07-31-23, 10:14
Called up for an appointment. Asked who was working, trying to see if WeiWei was back. Still gone, but Helen, Julia, and one other name I couldn't understand are working. Took Helen as I know her. When I was paying for the hour, I saw one of the rooms open, and some girls hanging out. Cashier lady was not attractive, but this one girl I could see in the room behind the cashier wearing a black shirt was worth investigating further. Cashier lady took me to back room. I tried asking "who was that other girl in the black shirt? What is her name?" But either her English was not comprehending what I was asking, or maybe she just didn't want to tell me. Anyway, Helen is much more flirty and vocal, being real playful on the TS and massage. Great finish as the previous times, damage 7 house and 5 tip. When I was walking out, 2 girls were at the register. Can't say I recognized either as being the cashier lady. One had a square face, looked like Mia from last year but with maybe 15-20 pounds to her. The other girl was certainly attractive, very fine face, but not wearing a black shirt. Needless to say, I didn't get the names. Want to try around and find their names, but don't want to "offend" Helen who certainly does a good trick. I know there are other mongers going here, there's almost always a vehicle or 4 parked here when I find myself driving around that area. Has anyone been recently and have some information? Feel free to direct message.

StayFrosty
07-31-23, 19:25
Called up for an appointment. Asked who was working, trying to see if WeiWei was back. Still gone, but Helen, Julia, and one other name I couldn't understand are working. Took Helen as I know her. When I was paying for the hour, I saw one of the rooms open, and some girls hanging out. Cashier lady was not attractive, but this one girl I could see in the room behind the cashier wearing a black shirt was worth investigating further. Cashier lady took me to back room. I tried asking "who was that other girl in the black shirt? What is her name?" But either her English was not comprehending what I was asking, or maybe she just didn't want to tell me. Anyway, Helen is much more flirty and vocal, being real playful on the TS and massage. Great finish as the previous times, damage 7 house and 5 tip. When I was walking out, 2 girls were at the register. Can't say I recognized either as being the cashier lady. One had a square face, looked like Mia from last year but with maybe 15-20 pounds to her. The other girl was certainly attractive, very fine face, but not wearing a black shirt. Needless to say, I didn't get the names. Want to try around and find their names, but don't want to "offend" Helen who certainly does a good trick. I know there are other mongers going here, there's almost always a vehicle or 4 parked here when I find myself driving around that area. Has anyone been recently and have some information? Feel free to direct message.I been feeling good vibe here and also noticing more competitions between girls. When I gave them another girl's name, Helen looked a bit jealous. Don't spoil them. They work for us.

Incognito369
08-07-23, 14:46
So the cute face (subjectively, imo) is Julia, it's got to be. I went again and there was Cindy (not attractive imo) with a tattoo on her right collarbone area. So I pay and Cindy is walking me to a room. I asked "Who are you?" She said "Cindy. I do your massage" I replied "No, I called asking for Julia. Or Helen. " She leaves after taking me to the room. I got undressed and sat there waiting to see who would come through the door. It was Helen. Sad but also glad because she's good. Standard encounter as I've reported before with her. After the massage was over, I'm leaving and 4 masseuse are there at the front desk. I recognize Mia sitting on a chair, as I had her a bunch of times a year ago or so. I saw Cindy again behind the counter, and of course Helen is walking me to the door. But I also saw an attractive (subjective) face standing there near the counter. I didn't say anything to her, but it's got to be Julia. Guess I'll have to call again and just say "I want Julia" and see if her massage is as good as her looks (again, for an AMP worker).

Scout 1891
09-08-23, 22:34
Was in your town today so I booked an hour at OBS. Girl at the counter (tall, thin, decent looking) took the house fee and led me to the room. Mia (small, older, a little thick) took me off to the table shower. I really like a good table shower and this one was okay, but not great. I'm a little too tall for their table, and although pretty thorough, the teasing was minimal. Back to the room and another girl, CeCe (Sissy maybe?) came in. She's small, slim and cute and I preferred her over Mia. Her English was pretty poor but she was friendly and playful. Massage skills weren't great but it was all very pleasant. Nice long tease with OTC and a little UTC roaming. Standard finish, cleanup and finished up with some head massage. Walked out the door exactly 1 hour after I walked in.

Only downside was the walls are paper thin and for a few minutes the dude and girl in the next room might as well have been in the same room! Overall a pretty decent AMP experience and I'd repeat if I find myself nearby again.

Damage 70/50.

Incognito369
09-11-23, 11:52
Was in your town today so I booked an hour at OBS. Girl at the counter (tall, thin, decent looking) took the house fee and led me to the room. Mia (small, older, a little thick) took me off to the table shower. I really like a good table shower and this one was okay, but not great. I'm a little too tall for their table, and although pretty thorough, the teasing was minimal. Back to the room and another girl, CeCe (Sissy maybe?) came in. She's small, slim and cute and I preferred her over Mia. Her English was pretty poor but she was friendly and playful. Massage skills weren't great but it was all very pleasant. Nice long tease with OTC and a little UTC roaming. Standard finish, cleanup and finished up with some head massage. Walked out the door exactly 1 hour after I walked in.You had a masseuse "switch up" from Table Shower to Massage at OBS -- Mia did the shower and CeCe the massage? I've never had one masseuse give me the shower and another one give me the massage! Kind of cool to sample each one a bit. Mia used to be a LOT thinner, but she's put on about 10-15 lbs perhaps in the past year or two.

I also went recently to OBS looking for another prostate massage from Helen, but she was busy and not available. Ended up with CeCe and would agree that she attractive and is perhaps the most attractive one there right now. Bad English, but flirty and for me she gave a good massage. Either I was overly sore, or she went above and beyond in the massage. I was a bit handsy with her too (some UTC and OTC) and she was not shy with the prostate play. Damage was 70 & 80.

RoadStar01
09-12-23, 14:33
I've seen reference to "288 Main" but that address doesn't exist in Concord.

Can someone please clarify? PM is ok if needed.

Was in your town today so I booked an hour at OBS. Girl at the counter (tall, thin, decent looking) took the house fee and led me to the room. Mia (small, older, a little thick) took me off to the table shower. I really like a good table shower and this one was okay, but not great. I'm a little too tall for their table, and although pretty thorough, the teasing was minimal. Back to the room and another girl, CeCe (Sissy maybe?) came in. She's small, slim and cute and I preferred her over Mia. Her English was pretty poor but she was friendly and playful. Massage skills weren't great but it was all very pleasant. Nice long tease with OTC and a little UTC roaming. Standard finish, cleanup and finished up with some head massage. Walked out the door exactly 1 hour after I walked in.

Only downside was the walls are paper thin and for a few minutes the dude and girl in the next room might as well have been in the same room! Overall a pretty decent AMP experience and I'd repeat if I find myself nearby again.

Damage 70/50.

Incognito369
09-12-23, 17:01

Can someone please clarify? PM is ok if needed.Did you try searching "Oriental Bodywork Spa" aka OBS? It's 288 North State Street. Let us know how it goes!!

NHMontecristo
09-13-23, 06:33

Can someone please clarify? PM is ok if needed.North Main st. In Concord continues north straight through the lights at the intersection of I-293. If you bear left at those lights you're onto Bouton st. Which merges with North State in a few hundred yards. OBS is about a mile up the road on the right, across from the prison.

Rassle98
09-19-23, 14:54
https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-making-body-and-mind-fresh/7666594076.html

Is this the same advertiser who was asked about last month?

Does anyone have any info? (Pm is fine, or reply here).

Thanks in advance.

Rassle98
09-19-23, 15:00
https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-making-body-and-mind-fresh/7666594076.html

Does anyone have any info? (PM is fine, or reply here).

Thanks in advance.

OhMyaChingBack
09-20-23, 12:25

Thanks in advance.That's not the same number as the girl we discussed a month ago and doesn't look like her either. Go see her and report back.

Willcall44
09-20-23, 18:54

Thanks in advance.Not the same girl / number and this number no longer is in service.

SoxFan68
09-20-23, 20:20
Not the same girl / number and this number no longer is in service.There is yet another ad in Concord Health/wellness services section that has a different photo and phone number, but if you scroll to bottom of the ad it has the same address on Portsmouth Street as the first one. Probably a scam.

https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-offering-refreshing-massage/7668062594.html

MGyver
09-29-23, 09:00
Linda, is a somewhat large woman with large breasts. Here she can use her big breasts to massage your manhood. The price is 80. She indicated that I could do more next time. This is a completely relaxing massage. I will come back again.

ParisCharlie
09-29-23, 11:21
She responds fast to texts, but wants $60 in advance to schedule an appointment. Nuff said!

There is yet another ad in Concord Health/wellness services section that has a different photo and phone number, but if you scroll to bottom of the ad it has the same address on Portsmouth Street as the first one. Probably a scam.

https://nh.craigslist.org/hws/d/concord-offering-refreshing-massage/7668062594.html

Griswold
10-20-23, 17:47
Is that 80 tip or total?

Linda, is a somewhat large woman with large breasts. Here she can use her big breasts to massage your manhood. The price is 80. She indicated that I could do more next time. This is a completely relaxing massage. I will come back again.

Johnson686
10-24-23, 09:32
Went late last week to this spa at 288 North State St. I only go here a couple of times a year. This time I drew a somewhat older woman, still attractive enough for her age. Got an hour rub, asked for medium, massage was excellent. Lots of attention to my back and neck. Tease was pretty good but I'm older so I don't really get very hard any more just from the tease. On the flip, she just asked if I wanted it slow and I said yes. I reached up to her top and before I touched her I asked "is this ok?”. She just smiled and lifted up her shirt and bra, first time I've had a woman here allow access to tits. Her technique for the HJ was excellent. She did it slow just like I asked, and used both hands. This is why I like the older women, they usually know how to handle a cock. Only slight disappointment was no massage after I finished, but I still had a good time. $70 for the massage and I tipped her $60 for the access to her top.

Incognito369
10-25-23, 12:14
Is that 80 tip or total?That would likely be 80 tip. They charge 70 for an hour house fee, and I think 50 for half. I doubt MGyver got a really good deal on tit job.

MGyver, this review should be posted in Manchester, though. Much closer than Concord.

NHHobby
12-01-23, 13:56
Visited by the prison last week. I have been here several times and it is hit or miss on quality. I have noticed that when I pass on the shower (table too small for me, plus I question the cleanliness), that I have a better experience with the massage. I wonder if the extra energy for the shower decreases the massage experience. The last 2 times without a shower the massage was much better, including some outstanding prostate work last month. I take a shower before I go, and let the girl know I am clean. Last week I was greeted when I went in by Cindy, 40 something, fit, not skinny, attractive enough. Great massage, popped my neck and lower back just by working it. If you value the massage as much as the ending, she is a good choice. Tease was subtle, on the flip allowed great access up top, including nipple massage on some nice eraser nips. She has a tattoo on her right side just above her Bush. Very good hand technique plus some prostate teasing. Didn't take long to finish. She tried to work up another attempt but, due to advancing years that was a no go. Clean up was good, followed by a face, scalp and foot massage. Cindy is not a young inexperienced girl but a woman who knows how to please.

NHHobby
01-10-24, 14:22
Unlike my last experience at 288, posted below from early December, I had a big miss. I was brought to a room by we-we or wei-wei, not sure on the spelling. I declined the table shower, I asked for medium massage to start then soft later on. The entire massage experience was awful, barely an effort and I was dripping with oil. She kept pulling away when any attempt was made to touch her leg during the massage. After a short and poor tease, came the flip and the negotiation. She wanted 130 for uncovered top, I said no way, for that she needed to go all in. She declined and we settled on standard finish. She was uninterested and just going through the motions, too bad because the prior experience was so good. To make it worse, she started to strip down the room while I was there, including folding the "used" dry towel and placing it back on the table for the next monger. I know it happens, but to do it in front of me is just gross, I hope the next guy didn't mind I used it to wipe my self down of all the extra oil. This place is such a hit or miss. YMMV.

Incognito369
01-12-24, 15:01
Unlike my last experience at 288, posted below from early December, I had a big miss. .... This place is such a hit or miss. YMMV.Try Helen if you want a prostate massage. From 288, she's the one (from the few I have been with) who gives a better massage. I usually do a 6 or 8 for a tip, depending on the service, which is basically standard and topless, respectively.

Also, CeeCee or however you want to spell it. She was a go-to of sorts for a time, but her massage started becoming a time for her to text. When dong the legs, especially, I could tell she was just using one hand, and the other one scrolling on her phone. She is by far the youngest and prettiest there, again from what I have seen. A bit more reserved in services than what I get from Helen. Same tip rates.

But yeah, I too have used the towel to wipe myself a bit more and seen them fold it up. I would like to pretend that they remove the towel, and not reposition it back, but who knows. Lately I also noticed the shower robe and sandals are brown from monger's dirty neck / shoulder and feet. Gross.

288 staff, if you read this, please get some bleach and wash your towels and robes!