PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Gordacat
08-22-10, 21:46
I was passing thru Ely Nevada on 1 Aug and made a wrong turn; as I found my way back to highway I passed by a MP located on a side street about a block from the main street in Ely. Called VIP Spa 153 2nd Ave. Hidden parking, and a Bar located near the back entrance. I stopped but was told ladies were all busy come back later. I noticed that several Harley's were parked in back parking lot. Hope to go back on next trip thru.

Dirty Old Guy
04-11-12, 14:23
Heading up to Vegas, and might like some "halftime" relaxation on the way up. Are there any AMP's (with extra's) there?

Thanks

Gnome
09-13-15, 19:51
Went over to Wells to check out the brothel seen today. Went to Bellas first and found nice but way to pushy girls. Had a drink and went across the parking lot to Donnas.

Found out Donnas has been sold to a Asian owner. 4 beautiful asian girls working very friendly and not a bit pushy. I would highly recommend donnas if your passing through wells.

Gnome out.

HalfOfADeck
10-01-18, 16:16
Went for a hr massage. Completely legit. Curtains on the doorway. Good massage by Eva but no extras. 50 +20 tip. Looking for more.

HalfOfADeck
10-30-18, 11:04
Went to Mesquite Massage and had a long drive home. Didn't get her name but she was late 40's Chinese with good english. At first I was pumped to see that she was wearing a short red dress and cute'ish. The massage was more of a rub and then those darn hot rocks. Too hot for my fragile skin. On the flip more oil and the obvious question. HE was the only option and the total was 70 house fee and 60 tip. I would say no to the tip but after an hour drive the extra 20 is burned. I believe there is another girl there but she was gone by the time I arrived. Next time I go to Vegas.

RedRock900
02-17-20, 16:29
Heading through Mesquite NV this week and wondered if anyone has suggestions on massage providers in town? I see some old reports on Mesquite massage and Mei massage but nothing recent.

AssHat
06-21-21, 19:37
I see several listed on Rubmaps but I don't have access to it. Anyone know the lay of the land there?

Ezinho
06-22-21, 13:44
I see several listed on Rubmaps but I don't have access to it. Anyone know the lay of the land there?If you're asking about the AMPs in South Lake Tahoe, I've been to a couple of them and they were legit massage joints. Not to say something more couldn't happen, but seems unlikely. They cater to the tourists. Kinda expensive as well, I think an hour is $70. There's probably 5 or 6 AMPs total in Tahoe.

To keep this relevant to Nevada, I don't think there are any AMPs in Stateline.

I like to get my nut sack emptied in Sacramento before I head up to the mountains.

Trobber222
03-20-22, 10:42
Did hour deep tissue. 80 +20 tip.

75-ish old Asian. Good massage though.

Back walked for 20 minutes, rub down with sheet on for 20, hot rocks and forearms for 20. No hints of anything. When the full hour was up she said "all done" and ran out of the room. Glad nothing because I would have said no to grandma.