PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Lukebiz
11-20-10, 03:56
Hey,

I will be visiting next week and I will be needing some entertainment in the evening.

Can anyone tell me where to look to find the street girls?

Luvpilot2001
02-18-13, 16:15
PM me if you have any leads. Up and down Leavenworth daily and nothing there.

KukuiGardens
03-17-13, 23:20
Maybe in a few weeks? Still cold to be out.

JimBeam68
03-24-13, 14:56
ANy good places? Please recommend and pm me.

BigDx13
05-18-13, 04:01
Maybe not as much action as a few years ago but this evening I did imagine that I meet Nia on 25th couple blocks north of cumming and shantae on Leavenworth a coupld blocks east of the 480. Good times with both.

D

MrSquick
07-07-13, 13:30
Brief report on this morning commute.

Park st / Leavenworth corridor was quiet at early. A few hours later, did see a cute redhead WSW on St Mary's. She ran across the street to talk to a couple of other woman who did not appear to be 'working'. Redhead made her way south into the neighborhood. Would say she was a working girl by trade but was likely running errands. I was not aggressively trolling but we did acknowledge each other. Early 30's redhair, pulled up. 5'6" nice build.

Up 24th north from Cummings . Early there were 4-5 BSW. Nothing exceptional, one real old gal, no teeth and look like she would have smelled of Listerine and disinfectant. She was still out a few hours later on my ride back (just south of ames). Another firmer, younger gal was out around 24th & maple. There were a couple of wanderers up north of Ames but again, nothing of interest.

MrSquick
07-11-13, 19:04
The interstate was a mess, so I detoured through a few of the usual spots to see what the late afternoon might yield.

A few gals in the shade on leavenworth near the laundry mat, WSW < 4 on scale dirty & unkempt.

There is one skinny, short blond hair gal mid 30's who I see regularly in the area but not sure she is working.

Heading up through 24th, nothing until lake. On BSW Pamela who is cute and talkative but not a good buy (40$/CBJ)

Then just south of ames, a very long legged gal in very high shoes hanging with the riffraff in the shade good body / face not so much.

Took Ames east from 30th and saw a 'nother tight body BSW, puffy hair gorgeous smile (note to self) this was just east of the hs.

Then on the north side saw a heavy set WSW jeans / tshirt short auburn hair. Walking with purpose. Then noticed a block up a car waiting for her she was older 40s? With a man hater scowl . No thanks.

Back down to leavenworth where is struck gold. Look in the other report here for picture. Super sweet mid 20s WSW . She adverises on BP as Sophia Sky.

Good hunting

MrSquick
07-13-13, 12:01
Not last night anyways (10PM)

Park to Leavenworth. One young dark haired SW near laundry mat on leavenworth.

Nothing on 24th until just south of Ames and even then very slim pickings. Nothing that would suffice a second look.

KukuiGardens
07-24-13, 22:46
Wow ex UNO football coach busted. I guess its that time of the year for LE to do their thing.

MrSquick
08-07-13, 18:50
On my way in last nite and pretty much witnessed a whole lot of nuthin'

Been rolling P to L to 24 up to A and there has been little if any evidence of any ladies working. Mornign / afternoon / evening / nite doesn't seem to matter.

Last night though, spotted Alice on P. Had seen her years ago, not even sure if her name is Alice. She may have told me, I might just be making it up to for my notes.

Blonde. 5'5" maybe? Mid to late 30's, waist length hair, smokes. We tucked into a little walk up near by one morning and for FS. Not stellar but serviceable for a sunrise session prolly got away with 40$ + tip. Too many memorable events between then and now for total recall.

Passed this evening as the streets are woefully unrepresented which sort of dulls the thrill of the hunt.

Be safe

MrSquick
08-09-13, 18:12
What a difference a couple of days make. Thursday, 'round 7 headed up 24th, north of Lake there were an number of BSW. Particularly two skinny gals, one I have seen before, wears a army cap and looks like she took a punch to the face, her running budyd was sort a cute, they were vary animates in trying to get my attention. Same area, a mid 40s BSW, redish hair in a white tshirt. Going north now, a very much older heavy set BSW on a slow stroll. After a few hours work on retracing my steps. There was trio of 20 something BSW just south of ames. A few more stray walkers, nothing of note including the older gal and white shirt lady. Onto the leaven worth stroll. There was a very solid BSW working her way down Leavenworth, very cute, followed closely by a skinny dude. She was scooped and I kept rolling. Lots of activity, maybe not so much SW but people out and about (about 9:30) saw a blond at my 11 o'clock and need to do some strategic driving to get her into my field of vision, finally got close at the liqor store parking lot, same time the cutie BSW pulled in with her date. Blonde was solid 5'6" seemed like the side of her was shaved. Not sure if it was fashion statement, medical or what. She (the blonde) was flitting between cars in the parking lot and I'm not keen on being stationary. Still rolling around saw both the big old gal from 24th and the white tshirt gal working this area. Tried to keep tabs on the blonde to make contact and maybe the cute BSW, who got out of one car and into another. On Park there was a tired old skinny gal with cropped hair and not much of a body and as I finally started back homeward saw a something walking down Leavenworth near 5 points. Massive rack. Got myself in position to be in her glide path but when she got close enough to get her mitts on the door handle spidey sense kicked in. This was either the fugliest gal or more likely a dude. Way over the top with the over the top, bro. It's like he had stuffed sofa cushions in there. But he did have the shoulders of a linebacker and the makeup skills of clown, so there was that.

That was enough to send me packing.

Did see a be&w parked at the taco stand on 24th below Leavenworth.

It's my addiction, no intervention needed.

Be safe

Nashluv69
08-21-13, 12:57
The Leavenworth Stroll had been a very popular playground for street hookers for many decades in Omaha. Prior to a few years ago, there were an abundant number of low life bars (Pretzel, Burnsy's, Fox Hole) along Leavenworth between 33rd and 24th streets that catered to the hookers and their crowds. Nowadays, there are basically three and they don't cater to the gals or tricks anymore, eventhough a lot of their friends and family members patronize the establishments. If your not a regular in there, everyone in the bar knows you are either a cop, doper, drunk or pussy buyer. So, if you are trying to be incognito, it won't work. It's funnier than shit when a undercover cop comes in, word spreads like wild fire and the uc cop has no idea. The gals working Leavenworth street are crack ho's, not prostitutes. Every cent they make goes towards buying crack for themselves and their boyfriends (aka, their pimps). If you see a white gal walking down the street with a black guy in tow, that is her pimp. There are also a number of Indian pimps as well, but they tend to hide better from the public than the black ones. Twenty years ago, there would be 100 gals and their pimps walking Leavenworth. Nowadays there are just a handful of regular gals who are bottom of the barrel for picking. It was fun watching the pimps and ho's beat up on each other. 75% of the time, it was the ho beating on the pimp. It was fucking amazing watching how the low lifes would conduct themselves. Every last one of them carry a knife, so watch out if you decide to take the plunge. They don't have guns because if they did, they'd sell if for crack. Anyhow, the gals tend to be on the south side of Leavenworth between 25th Ave and 27th with a few of them sitting across the street (North side) on a short brick wall. Sometimes they hang around (sit around) near the payphone attached to a storage building on the north side of 25th Ave and Leavenworth. Rosie, Holly and Lisa tend to work the most from what I've seen. Usually, after a trick finishes with them, they drop them off in the parking lot of the Four Aces Cigarette Store. That way they can buy something to eat and get some smokes before their pimp takes their recently earned money. If you want sloppy seconds, talk with the girl after she leaves the car and before she enters the store. Once they get inside the store, they usually hang out inside for as long as they can so they can hide from their pimp. The gals also hang out in front of the store to see who is coming and going and to see if they can pick up another trick with minimal work. As for hours of operation, late mornings or early afternoons seems to be the most active from what I've seen. At night, mostly black ho's from North 24th will make their way down to Leavenworth Street due to competition. Hopefully this helps some of you out.

MrSquick
08-24-13, 17:36
If your not a regular in there, everyone in the bar knows you are either a cop, doper, drunk or pussy buyer. So, if you are trying to be incognito, it won't work. *** The gals working Leavenworth street are crack ho's, not prostitutes. Every cent they make goes towards buying crack for themselves and their boyfriends (aka, their pimps). *** Hopefully this helps some of you out.Thanks for that glimpse of times past. Appreciate your insights.

Cammack
11-23-13, 01:12
So, cruised the Leavenworth stroll Monday late afternoon / early evening. Stopped at Four Aces as there were a couple BSW roaming around there. I made myself scarce when they had a big pimp trailing them. 1 was fairly thin but her faced looked old. The other girl was a little bit bigger but not bad looking I'd say. I circled once to see if I could catch the 2nd girl away from her tail but no go. Tonight it worked. Or I should say late afternoon again. Cruised by around 5 and saw a thin WSW with short brown hair who looked fairly decent but didn't see her in time to catch her eye. So, after stopping at Four Aces a minute and seeing the same thin older BSW from Monday and her pimp I circled once and found the WSW at about 26th and Leavenworth. She came over and I offered a ride. She goes by Darcy and as soon as she was in she wanted to work. She must be slightly hard of hearing or really stoned because she asked me to repeat every other statement I made. She offered FS for 60 but I settled for BBBJ for 40. Wasn't anything to write home about as for the performance but. It did the trick. Not much on her for a chest but. Afterwards I dropped at the laundry mat on 25th and Leavenworth.

MrSquick
12-07-13, 18:42
With the super cold in place, wouldn't I be nice if some of these gals had the foresight to get a phone? Could prolly help a a regular or to make their bill ... Recently saw a new WSW down by the Leavenworth Cafe...Christina? Mid 20's claimed to only be working to pay for her school books about a 5 on the looks scale.

Saw another auburn haired WSW mid day last Sunday ...wasn't sure at first if she was working but when I saw her some distance from where I first spotted her on park and traveling an irregular path, she was working...never could get her across my path & have not seen her since.

There was a chunky blonde on park by the park, but not on my radar. She was very obvious in here attempt to solicit attention!

Tomas21
01-01-14, 16:26
Last night I decided to go see if I could find some entertainment and start off New Years with a bang, but it probably wasn't the best idea since the combination of cold weather and a holiday seemed to have kept SW indoors. I went around Leavenworth for a while and didn't see a single soul on the streets and afterwards I tried south Omaha and got the same results, I should wait till it's warmer.

BigDx13
01-07-14, 02:11
Last night I decided to go see if I could find some entertainment and start off New Years with a bang, but it probably wasn't the best idea since the combination of cold weather and a holiday seemed to have kept SW indoors. I went around Leavenworth for a while and didn't see a single soul on the streets and afterwards I tried south Omaha and got the same results, I should wait till it's warmer.The rest of the week should seem like a heat wave after the last few days. Hopefully some action comes out. Not familiar with any South O strolls. Care to share?

Tomas21
01-07-14, 13:53
The rest of the week should seem like a heat wave after the last few days. Hopefully some action comes out. Not familiar with any South O strolls. Care to share?Yea, hopefully. And I don't know of any around there I just decided to check around just in case.

MrSquick
02-13-14, 08:15
Using the term advisedly...last night in the Park / Lev area there were a few sws out.

One BSW in a puffy jacket that just added to her dimension.

A 5 footer with brown hair and big eyes. Looked young and eager.

Then a mystery gal, she was walking at a good pace. Bundled up but had the gait of a slim, sexy woman.

Maneuvered a few side streets to get in her path but there was a guy who was at first pacing her from across the street.

They moved into the sidestreets, spotted them as I came around a corner, he was absolutely impeding any possibility of my bolstering the local econmy ...got a glimpse of her face, 30 ish and blonde. Right at the top of my checklist ...hung around for a a bit to see if she broke loose, but never saw her or the other two again.

Stay safe.

Tomas21
08-09-14, 02:30
A couple weeks ago I went looking for some fun. Unfortunately I only found 1 BSW, possibly 2. The possible one I found on 24th and around Lake Ave. Can't remember the exact location, but she was just outside of a car pulling down those tight jeans she was wearing. I drove around for a bit and circled back but the car was still there, I circled again and when I came back hoping the car was gone, it was but so was the girl.

The other one I found walking around the same area at midnight but a couple blocks over where a few streets were blocked off for construction. She was an older BSW, thin and wearing a green shirt and jean shorts. This one got in my car and started asking me how much money I had, she wouldn't tell me how much for a BJ, but after we proved neither of us were cops I said 30. She didn't believe me but I stayed firm on the 30 and she eventually relented, leading to her giving me a bbj. It was alright as bbjs go, but felt extremely rushed.

I haven't been out looking since then, hopefully construction clears up soon so the SW come out more.

Tomas21
08-11-14, 22:05
Because of the construction going on on Lake, would anybody happen to know if SWs just moved somewhere else for the time being?

MrSquick
08-16-14, 10:52
A couple weeks ago I went looking for some fun. Unfortunately I only found 1 BSW, possibly 2. The possible one I found on 24th and around Lake Ave. Can't remember the exact location, but she was just outside of a car pulling down those tight jeans she was wearing. I drove around for a bit and circled back but the car was still there, I circled again and when I came back hoping the car was gone, it was but so was the girl.

The other one I found walking around the same area at midnight but a couple blocks over where a few streets were blocked off for construction. She was an older BSW, thin and wearing a green shirt and jean shorts. This one got in my car and started asking me how much money I had, she wouldn't tell me how much for a BJ, but after we proved neither of us were cops I said 30. She didn't believe me but I stayed firm on the 30 and she eventually relented, leading to her giving me a bbj. It was alright as bbjs go, but felt extremely rushed.

I haven't been out looking since then, hopefully construction clears up soon so the SW come out more.The construction has severely impacted what was already slim pickin's.

Tomas21
09-01-14, 13:55
If it's not done yet, anybody have an idea when it will be?

MrGreen
09-05-14, 21:32
Monger here from out of town looking for a SW. I need some help and advice guys. Where do I look?

Tomas21
09-10-14, 11:44
Well, like the title says I managed to find some SWs last night, even though it took a little over an hour of searching. Four in total actually, 3 BSW and 1 WSW. The 3 BSW were north of the construction on 24th and Lake, 2 were walking with some guy so I ignored them even though they looked good and one was in the actual street actually waving me down. I picked up the 3rd BSW as she just got done buying something at the gas station almost right on 24th and Ames. She was older and had short cropped hair, goes by the name Tracie. We went to a quiet street and started talking business, said she wanted. 2 for BBBJ so I agreed. At first I thought it was going to be a good experience as I had her start with my balls and she went to work on them. Then she started on with the actual BJ, it was a little toothy at first until I told her to correct it but even then she was only working on the head and really resisted when I tried to move her head down past my head. And what's worse, in the middle of it she tried raising the price on me. I told her the only way I'd pay her more was if she let me CIM and swallowed it, she refused and afterwards she just started rushing the job and finished me off with a very lackluster HJ.

Feeling unsatisfied I was going to head home, but not before driving by Leavenworth in hopes of finding a more enthusiastic girl, I did. First drive through I saw her but I wasn't sure if she was a SW, but she was cute so I drove by again more slowly and she smiled and said Hi. Third time through I was going to pick her up but on the street I met with her again there were two LEs with their lights flashing stopped and one driving away, I had her go to the next block over so I could pick her up. Someone else cut me off and almost picked her up, but she saw me and went with me instead. Took her to a quiet street and found that she's pretty talkative, said her name was Rizzo and she was 25. She offered me a BJ for. 3 since it was my first time with her, but she said later times would cost me. 4. I agreed and she started. She spit on her hand and massaged my balls while she gave me a great BJ. Only problem I had with her was that she didn't like the taste or the texture of cum, so she had me warn her when I was getting close. I did, and she stopped her BJ to finish me off with an HJ. She had lotion with her so she used it and gave me an exception HJ. I managed to get her digits, so I'll be seeing her again when I get the chance.

And as a side note, I saw an LE about 10 times when I was looking around.

ChaosMayhem
09-11-14, 09:15
Coming to the big O soon. Where to go?

BigDx13
10-21-14, 01:10
Was in Omaha for business today and thought I would see if there was any action here anymore. Ran the strolls for a couple hours. Saw about 3 WSWs on Leavenworth / Park stroll. Picked up Mary on Park. A little chubby but very nice FIRM breasts. BBBJCIM, for 30 roses. Great personality, energetic and a nice girl. Dropped her off on California and 33. She was looking for some meth. I think she is at the beginning of the downward meth spiral so get ahold of her before she is all methed out. Saw many BSWs on 24 between Sprague and Lake. Probably about 8 or 10 between 6 and 8 PM. Picked up Kim on the detour East of the construction just North of Lake. CMISH at her place. Usually don't do that but it wasn't a crack house and no one else was there. Turned out OK. Lots of LE out around 4 but not too bad from 6 to 8. Be careful out there and let us know what you see. Lets get some more info on this forum.

Big the.

Tomas21
01-21-15, 18:42
Monday night around midnight I decided to head and see who I could find. Down Leavenworth there was not a single person, then I went up 24th looking to find a girl. I saw a thin BSW smoking a cigarette walking by Fuzzy's Lounge. I kept driving forward to see if I could find a better looking one, but I didn't find anyone else. I turned back and saw another thin BSW with her -also smoking- and picked her up. She was jittery and possibly on drugs at the time and said she needed money, and said it was. 25 for a BJ. We found a dark and secluded spot and she got to work, she sucked it quickly but good and she cleaned me up afterwards. I dropped her off and she said her name was Peaches.

Tomas21
02-08-15, 12:01
I was driving down 24th street when I found a WSW. I didn't have cash with me at the moment, but I decided to still stop and see if I could get her number. She said her name was Gaby and gave me her number. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to pay her a visit yet. I'd be willing to trade her number, just pm me.

Tomas21
03-09-15, 19:11
I went out last night and didn't see much action. Only saw 1 BSW out on 24th and Willis Ave and she seemed desperate and obvious, actually yelling out and waving at cars. So I decided to text Gaby and finally pay her a visit, she gave me her address and I picked her up and drove into her back alley where for. 2 she gave a great BBJCIM, even went down on my balls as I played with one of her tits.

Tomas21
04-09-15, 21:21
A while back I found a young BSW by the name of Ashley, unfortunately I've lost her number since then. She was thin but had a big round ass, and I'm wondering if anyone else here had met her and gotten her number. If anybody has I'll be willing to trade a number in exchange for hers.

SdHammer1
07-18-15, 11:30
I've been out sporadically late afternoons over the past month and there has been very little activity. The exception is North 24th, which I am not comfortable with the mass of people hanging around. Anybody else seeing activity? Is it just the time of day?

Tomas21
08-17-15, 01:16
I've been out sporadically late afternoons over the past month and there has been very little activity. The exception is North 24th, which I am not comfortable with the mass of people hanging around. Anybody else seeing activity? Is it just the time of day?By North 24th do you mean a little south of Ames? If so, then that's the only place I've been able to find anyone lately.

SdHammer1
08-21-15, 20:17
By North 24th do you mean a little south of Ames? If so, then that's the only place I've been able to find anyone lately.Yes, just south of Ames.

Tomas21
08-30-15, 20:25
Yes, just south of Ames.Yup, only place I've been able to find any. Once I saw two BSW on Leavenworth, but one turned out to be a TV once I heard "her" voice, so I didn't try picking up the other one.

AkenFelt
08-31-15, 15:38
New to the area and kinda frustrated with the lackluster backpage scene in these parts, wondering if anyone knew of some WSW in the area. Thanks.

Jeju Man
09-04-15, 22:14
New to the area and kinda frustrated with the lackluster backpage scene in these parts, wondering if anyone knew of some WSW in the area. Thanks.The streetwalker scene is also lacking. Hit or miss.

Backpage ads. I have yet to meet one who had any skills or technique. Not a one is doing BBBJCIM as well when compared to other areas in the country.

Omaha BP ads are as worthless as these gals are. They only want to separate you from as much of your money as possible. No skills at all. And I have compared notes with other mongers in the.

Omaha / CB area as well. Even the area MP's are awful.

MrSquick
09-20-15, 00:30
Saw a couple of BSW Leavenworth just west of 24th Friday evening around 9.

OmahaTooTall
09-24-15, 22:23
Out looking for white girls that have e my same habit butter and bbjcim. Where should I be lookin? Also like a safe incall so we can party for two-3 hrs. Hmu if you know a girl.

Did you check Walmart?

You're welcome

A2

OmahaTooTall
09-24-15, 22:28
Looking for extended dates with WSW that share my weakness for butter and bbjcim. If anyone know I'd sure be greatful!

OmahaTooTall
09-24-15, 22:56
Looking for a cple of girls for extended parTy date must be able to provide butter and bbjcim. If anyone knows who I'm looking for send me a pm.

OmahaTooTall
09-24-15, 22:59
Saw a couple of BSW Leavenworth just west of 24th Friday evening around 9.I love them all but just on the w tip for a few.

SdHammer1
11-23-15, 22:36
Saw 3 at 26th & Leavenworth. A NA small bbw, a WF blonde Bbw, and a BF thin 1730 tonight. NA name is Sky -- no digits.

I did see an attractive early 20's BF with a fro, but she had a newer Challenger interceptor without license plates close by watching her which made me concerned it was a unmarked LEO. Be careful.

BigDx13
04-28-16, 00:15
OK, so this forum seems to be dead. So are the strolls in Omaha. I have been doing this for over 15 years and have always found SWs in Omaha.

Last Saturday there was nothing! Nothing on 24th, Park, nothing anywhere. Where have they all gone? Nothing in the afternoon, nothing in the evening.

I looked till about 10:30 and Nothing at all. Not even any possibles. The 2 I thought might be walked away very quickly when I rolled up on them.

Are they scared because of busts or what? Any info on their new stroll would be appreciated. I know OPD did not just clean the whole town up.

Tomas21
04-28-16, 21:29
OK, so this forum seems to be dead. So are the strolls in Omaha. I have been doing this for over 15 years and have always found SWs in Omaha.

Last Saturday there was nothing! Nothing on 24th, Park, nothing anywhere. Where have they all gone? Nothing in the afternoon, nothing in the evening.

I looked till about 10:30 and Nothing at all. Not even any possibles. The 2 I thought might be walked away very quickly when I rolled up on them.

Are they scared because of busts or what? Any info on their new stroll would be appreciated. I know OPD did not just clean the whole town up.The only place I used to find any girls was on 24th from Spaulding to Ames, so is that dead too I'm guessing?

Jason Scott
05-08-16, 07:08
The cops tend to clear that area right before the Bershire meeting. The couple weeks before is worst time to look.

Are they scared because of busts or what? Any info on their new stroll would be appreciated. I know OPD did not just clean the whole town up.

MrSquick
05-09-16, 09:38
Can concur. There does not seem to be any SW anywhere.

Hard to imagine the demand has has decreased. But the supply is noticeably diminished.

The cops tend to clear that area right before the Bershire meeting. The couple weeks before is worst time to look.

MrSquick
05-25-16, 09:50
Passing through the leavenworth / 24th area and can report that there were a couple of service providers out (around 6:30 pm).

BigDx13
06-10-16, 00:39
It's good to hear the drought was temporary. I will probably be back in the area in the next couple weeks, will report. Yes Thomas 24th was dead all the way from cummings to ames. Usually you will see something you don't want to pick up around sprague but that was even dead. Hell I didn't even see anyone slinging dope on 33 and Cali. Hope its better next time.

JessiePinkman
07-20-16, 12:56
Maybe since I don't really know the area too well I'm looking in the wrong spot, or at the wrong times. The 24th street area, starting at Leavenworth and heading towards the highway seems not only dead, but then you see these ridiculous "no cruising" signs. I have never seen such a thing in my life. How or do they enforce that?

Any help on times and streets would be greatly appreciated, there HAS to be something out there in this town. I have read the forum, there isn't that much on it, and I have hit all the streets mentioned. Nothing.

Negotiable
07-30-16, 02:27
I have to admit that over the years the stroll was pretty easy to find in Omaha. I've always been able to locate an assortment from rather cute and not tripping out WSW to strung out, nasty, large and small BSWs. I took time off about a year ago and other than seeing one or two around N24th, I've seen a lot of nothing over the last month. I don't think anywhere in NE or IA is any better and the locals in KC have bid the price up higher than it should be.

Jeju Man
07-30-16, 13:08
Maybe since I don't really know the area too well I'm looking in the wrong spot, or at the wrong times. The 24th street area, starting at Leavenworth and heading towards the highway seems not only dead, but then you see these ridiculous "no cruising" signs. I have never seen such a thing in my life. How or do they enforce that?

Any help on times and streets would be greatly appreciated, there HAS to be something out there in this town. I have read the forum, there isn't that much on it, and I have hit all the streets mentioned. Nothing.They get away with it because of you and I; we elect the knuckleheads who enact the laws, etc.

Omaha / CB are not places for mongers. The backpage ads. Those gals are trash. Most have NO technique and ALL just want to suck your money from you.

Member #5845
08-10-16, 20:40
I went to 24th and Ames last night. There was a ton of traffick.

There were 2 black girls on the street corner. I saw one in a dress that looked AMAZING far away.

I kept going around the same block so I could get a good look at her.

So after I circled the block around 3 times I got the courage to stop.

I stopped, rolled down my window and said "hey you're gorgeous are you working?

She didn't say a word. I waited, and she screamed: "LET ME IN THE CAR PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE".

I was like WTF!

So I shook my head no and started driving away.

As I rolled up my window a cop was driving in the opposite lane towards me.

I was scared for my life. He didn't turn around or anything.

I knew at that point if I let her in my car I would have been in BIG trouble.

She could of had drugs, and plus prositution.

As I was driving away I noticed there are A TON OF COPS that drive around in that area.

I will never go back.

OldDog261
08-16-16, 09:15
I went to 24th and Ames last night. There was a ton of traffick.

There were 2 black girls on the street corner. I saw one in a dress that looked AMAZING far away.

I kept going around the same block so I could get a good look at her.

So after I circled the block around 3 times I got the courage to stop.

I stopped, rolled down my window and said "hey you're gorgeous are you working?

She didn't say a word. I waited, and she screamed: "LET ME IN THE CAR PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE".

I was like WTF!

So I shook my head no and started driving away.

As I rolled up my window a cop was driving in the opposite lane towards me.

I was scared for my life. He didn't turn around or anything.

I knew at that point if I let her in my car I would have been in BIG trouble.

She could of had drugs, and plus prositution.

As I was driving away I noticed there are A TON OF COPS that drive around in that area.

I will never go back.Seeing a little more activity the last few mornings, nothing enticing for me though.

Cammack
09-12-16, 06:28
Cruised south on 24th from Ames to Lvnwrth around 1130 the otjer day and saw nothing. Headed east on lvnwrth and saw nothing was making the loop back west on St Marys and saw a possible NA working. Circled once more and parked ahead in a parking lot. She came right over and got in when I offered a ride. Names Rose. Is a 5 or 6 on looks and hangs at the casinos across the river a lot. She asked for. 3 to BBBJCIM but settled for. 20. It was worth 30. No teeth no hands and cleans up well. Had lost her phone so no digits. Seems fairly new to the area. After dropping her off near the lvnwrth stroll I went up 24th because I was needing seconds and near Sprague saw a nice BSW. Circled to find her and met another rig who'd offered her a ride. She was tall and shapely. Would like to find her another time.

OldDog261
09-12-16, 12:43
Cruised south on 24th from Ames to Lvnwrth around 1130 the otjer day and saw nothing. Headed east on lvnwrth and saw nothing was making the loop back west on St Marys and saw a possible NA working. Circled once more and parked ahead in a parking lot. She came right over and got in when I offered a ride. Names Rose. Is a 5 or 6 on looks and hangs at the casinos across the river a lot. She asked for. 3 to BBBJCIM but settled for. 20. It was worth 30. No teeth no hands and cleans up well. Had lost her phone so no digits. Seems fairly new to the area. After dropping her off near the lvnwrth stroll I went up 24th because I was needing seconds and near Sprague saw a nice BSW. Circled to find her and met another rig who'd offered her a ride. She was tall and shapely. Would like to find her another time.Tracel those roads often in the early morning and trnd to see more guys dressed up on Leavenworth than girls. More regulars getting out on the north side of 24th but just not seeing the right one yet for me. If you find Rose again, pass along her digits if you will.

Member #5845
09-13-16, 00:38
Be careful out there especially in that part of town.

You don't want to get any diseases.

Cammack
11-23-16, 15:40
Took a stroll a while back north on 24th. Gave a BSW a ride. Her bodies pretty nice but face isn't much. She gave a BBBJ for. 40 and it was too much. I'd not do it uncovered with her again as her snaggly teeth were a bit rough. She left me a mess. She offers more and that may actually be more appetizing than her BJ. I have digits for interested senior members.

OldDog261
11-24-16, 11:28
Took a stroll a while back north on 24th. Gave a BSW a ride. Her bodies pretty nice but face isn't much. She gave a BBBJ for. 40 and it was too much. I'd not do it uncovered with her again as her snaggly teeth were a bit rough. She left me a mess. She offers more and that may actually be more appetizing than her BJ. I have digits for interested senior members.Saw someone yesterday just west of 24th and Leavenworth. Didn't get a great look look Hispanic very interesting so maybe there's new action coming around. This was about 7:30 to 8:30 in the evening.

OldDog261
11-24-16, 12:49
Saw someone yesterday just west of 24th and Leavenworth. Didn't get a great look look Hispanic very interesting so maybe there's new action coming around. This was about 7:30 to 8:30 in the evening.Whoa, back it up. Just saw this person again today it's a guy.

MrSquick
11-25-16, 15:48
Took a stroll a while back north on 24th. Gave a BSW a ride. Her bodies pretty nice but face isn't much. She gave a BBBJ for. 40 and it was too much. I'd not do it uncovered with her again as her snaggly teeth were a bit rough. She left me a mess. She offers more and that may actually be more appetizing than her BJ. I have digits for interested senior members.She is out pretty regularly in the early eve near lake. Didn't think her attitude merited the 2 xjackson donation.

Cammack
11-29-16, 00:39
Another BSW on 24th today around 3. She was a bit younger. No teeth. Gave me a BBBJ while driving. Ended up being a HJ as she didn't want to play catch. 25 bones wasn't a bad price. Decent attitude and regret not getting digits. Drove clear to 36th and was down south of Blondo before I finished things off. -cam.

Member #5845
02-03-17, 17:54
Any good truck stops around here?

PM me if it can't be posted publicly!

KCbbqFan
02-11-17, 01:30
Greetings Husker Mongers! Used to live in the Big O and coming back for a visit. Used to stroll down Leav, Park and the north side. Still hoping those places are active. Just wondering if there is a stroll on the far west side as that is where I will be staying. Thanks. Go Huskers!

KCbbqFan
02-20-17, 01:36
Spent a few days back in O Town this past week. Took a stroll on Thursday around the noon hour and saw a few tired looking SW's on leav that I wouldn't pick up if you paid me. Went north on 24th and not much to speak of there. Just a couple of uninspiring BSW's. Came out on Friday a little later in the day and met Cora, a WSW on Pacific just off of Park. Very personable, we found a quiet area where I enjoyed a very good BBBJ. Cost me a picture of Andy Jackson plus a Lincoln for a tip.

O Town seemed a little slow this visit, hope it gets better the next time I am in town. Happy mongering. Go Big Red!

Negotiable
03-25-18, 18:54
Wow, it's been over a year since anyone posted here. Just normal driving over that time showed (up until last fall) a few SWs on the Park and N24. Not many and not spectacular, but they were fairly easily found. I did some looking in Feb and couldn't find anything, not even the less than attractive constants on N24. I've been wondering if they have wandered to a different stroll. However, in the last week I have seen a few. This includes Tracie who was always an enjoyable visit up to about 2+ yrs ago when she disappeared -- she will say to Lincoln. I had a couple basic dreams concerning Tracie back a couple months and upon waking felt disappointed -- a foggy memory believes downgraded skills and a desire to rush. If you dream of the girl with short nappy hair may yours end well.

OldDog1958
06-05-18, 10:17
Wow, it's been over a year since anyone posted here. Just normal driving over that time showed (up until last fall) a few SWs on the Park and N24. Not many and not spectacular, but they were fairly easily found. I did some looking in Feb and couldn't find anything, not even the less than attractive constants on N24. I've been wondering if they have wandered to a different stroll. However, in the last week I have seen a few. This includes Tracie who was always an enjoyable visit up to about 2+ yrs ago when she disappeared -- she will say to Lincoln. I had a couple basic dreams concerning Tracie back a couple months and upon waking felt disappointed -- a foggy memory believes downgraded skills and a desire to rush. If you dream of the girl with short nappy hair may yours end well.Out just about every morning during the week on the north side. Get a few out there during the week days but not much to tempt. Saw one this morning but had a guy hanging close by so I passed. Nothing at all on the south side.

OldDog1958
06-11-18, 08:44
Out just about every morning during the week on the north side. Get a few out there during the week days but not much to tempt. Saw one this morning but had a guy hanging close by so I passed. Nothing at all on the south side.Hey, dreaming I saw a walker on the south aide this morning, not bad looking just didn't have time to stop today. Will check again tomorrow.

Where are you mongers?

Afo2422
06-11-18, 22:34
I can't even find my regular girls. Phone numbers are dead and haven't seen them out in months. Maybe locked up?

Was out on Saturday afternoon and couldn't even find an ugly one. It was kind of hot but normally there is someone out.

PornMedic
08-25-18, 04:38
Nothing out tonight. Spent a few hours looking.

Did the gals move elsewhere?

OldDog1958
09-06-18, 07:41
Nothing out tonight. Spent a few hours looking.

Did the gals move elsewhere?They are still out there in the early hours, slim pickens though. Usual spots, every now and then you will find a good one. It's a hunt.

SheThinksGolf
09-19-18, 21:59
I probably don't know the strolls but where I went today there was nothing. I was on the north side along 24th. Last I strolled the central route it was nothing but my uncle. PM if you know anything and I will assist if you find yourself in some of the other cities I spend time in.

OldDog1958
09-25-18, 08:07
I probably don't know the strolls but where I went today there was nothing. I was on the north side along 24th. Last I strolled the central route it was nothing but my uncle. PM if you know anything and I will assist if you find yourself in some of the other cities I spend time in.Still seeing an occassional out there on the north side, younger small girl out yesterday early morning. Getting colder out, hard to window shop and know what you are going to get. South side stroll, lots of trans and cross dressers, makes it xonfusing.

Riddick1983
08-08-19, 13:14
Man, is your city rough when it comes to SW. I took a stroll on 24th from Miller Park. And I saw 3 BSWs and lots of Uncle. The BSWs were rather aggressive despite the presence of Uncle. They waved and tried to flag me down as I drove by. I didn't stop. No thank you.

Tomas21
12-06-19, 21:38
Are there any other strolls besides the north one? Been pretty dry lately.

Tomas21
07-06-21, 15:26
It's been pretty dry lately, last I checked was a few weeks ago and I thought I saw like 2-3 but wasn't able to confirm. Anybody have better luck or other spots?

OldDog261
03-05-22, 09:33
It's been pretty dry lately, last I checked was a few weeks ago and I thought I saw like 2-3 but wasn't able to confirm. Anybody have better luck or other spots?On 24th near St Mary, older WSW, haven't seen her.

Her in a few years, easy on the eyes, decent body and a good head game. No time today but will next time.

Hunter89
06-11-22, 14:28
Hello fellow degenerates I will be driving through you fine city towards the end of June and plan on spending the night. I am looking a a hotel / motel recommendation that can possibly have easy access to SW that I can bring back or where the local escorts stay for easy visit. Feel free to DM me. I will also try to help in the future if any of you end up down in Mississippi.

Cammack
08-16-22, 14:17
Went down Lworth at around midnight last night and there was a big girl at the liquor store at 24th. I'd have talked to her but there were too many dudes around. Went north on 24th and didn't see a thing.

Cities Boy
03-07-23, 23:37
I hit the strolls this evening and was amazed that I didn't see a single SW out there. What am I missing? Please feel free to PM me with any useful info.

Before I leave town. I'd like to give it one more try because there has to be something going on out there! But where?

Afo2422
03-15-23, 12:49
It seems that north 24th is dead. Many of the bars and places the girls would hang out by have closed. Leaving no place for the SW to hang out. The hang out spots seem to constantly move. Over the 20 plus years I've been in Omaha its moved many times and the amount of girls gets smaller and smaller. The latest place is off 30th and Ames. There is a Gass station beside Burger King. Between the gas station and Burger King there is an alley where some SW hang out. Some even hanging out by the empty lot by the post office. The girls are very sketchy. Be careful.

Things have changed so much over 20 years. I remember when I first moved to Omaha in 1996. On a Friday night a car would pull up and 6 or 7 SW would jump out. North 24th would have 10 to 15 SW at one time. The internet changed everything. Those were the good old days. Now I sound like an old man Hahaha!

Mad Gypsy
10-11-23, 01:03
It seems that north 24th is dead. Many of the bars and places the girls would hang out by have closed. Leaving no place for the SW to hang out. The hang out spots seem to constantly move. Over the 20 plus years I've been in Omaha its moved many times and the amount of girls gets smaller and smaller. The latest place is off 30th and Ames. There is a Gass station beside Burger King. Between the gas station and Burger King there is an alley where some SW hang out. Some even hanging out by the empty lot by the post office. The girls are very sketchy. Be careful.

Things have changed so much over 20 years. I remember when I first moved to Omaha in 1996. On a Friday night a car would pull up and 6 or 7 SW would jump out. North 24th would have 10 to 15 SW at one time. The internet changed everything. Those were the good old days. Now I sound like an old man Hahaha!Any updates or signs of life?