PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

dependable
08-16-11, 09:00
Use caution on BP massage provider via yolasite who advertises out to hotels only. Total head case and trust me, you don't want her at your hotel.

Greywolf123
09-06-11, 20:57
Hi guys,

I'm from Louisville Ky and here for two weeks. Anybody have any recomendations. Looking for extras if possible PM. Thank you in advance.

Grey

Sultan 46
11-01-11, 15:52
Ok, if anyone has been wondering about this new place located at 15716 W Center Road, I've tried it so here are some details.

I've been seeing ads on a local classified for this place in the past month and although I hadn't seen any reviews decided to check it out. I went in one day and it looked like most any other asian massage place. The lobby area had a desk and a sofa and I was greeted by an asian woman who spoke broken english (they were all hard to understand) and told her I was there for a massage. I was quickly taken to one of several rooms, equipped with the subdued lighting a single chair, shelf with oils, a clock and a massage table. It was $70 for an hour or $130 for 4 hands. I told them one hour and one lady, paid them 80 bucks, and they brought me $10 change. She left the room to let me get ready. I noticed 2 paper signs on the wall, one said "tipping is greatly appreciated" and the other said "leave underpants on for hygene". Whoops! I pretended not to notice that and stripped down to my birthday suite. I figured that if I needed to leave my underwear on, they would say something but when "Tina" returned she just had me lay face down to start the massage. She was dressed in long pants and a smock and she did place a towel over my ass so I thought this wasn't looking like what I hoped for. I was right. She did a very good massage. She eventually removed the towel and my ass did get a nice rub down as well but this was pretty much a straightforward massage. When she had me flip over, the towel was placed over my package and she rubbed me down everywhere but did not touch my dick. I even went so far as to remove the towel and she didn't seem to have a problem with that and rubbed all around Mr. Happy but no touching was done, even when I asked her to. When we finished I gave her a $20 tip and she kept telling me her name was Tina. She must have repeated it about 7 or 8 times, motioning for me to call asking for her the next time. Long story short, I did call and ask for Tina about a week later. They told me she was not there and I could see a new girl. I never even got her name but it was the same as the first time. Good massage, asked for a happy ending. This one said no but kept pointing to me. I figure she was trying to tell me if you want to be jerked off, you'll have to do it yourself. Not really into that so finished, tipped a minimal amount again and left.

This place has all the look and feel of an asian massage place like others I've been to around the country, but without the happy ending or sex I've enjoyed almost everywhere else. Maybe since they are new they are being extra cautious so they won't get busted, but I won't be back. There are plenty of legitimate massage places in town. I was hoping for a real asian massage experience in Omaha. No such luck.

Rubmeright
11-14-11, 01:29
Ok, if anyone has been wondering about this new place located at 15716 W Center Road, I've tried it so here are some details.

I've been seeing ads on a local classified for this place in the past month and although I hadn't seen any reviews decided to check it out. I went in one day and it looked like most any other asian massage place. The lobby area had a desk and a sofa and I was greeted by an asian woman who spoke broken english (they were all hard to understand) and told her I was there for a massage. I was quickly taken to one of several rooms, equipped with the subdued lighting a single chair, shelf with oils, a clock and a massage table. It was $70 for an hour or $130 for 4 hands. I told them one hour and one lady, paid them 80 bucks, and they brought me $10 change. She left the room to let me get ready. I noticed 2 paper signs on the wall, one said "tipping is greatly appreciated" and the other said "leave underpants on for hygene". Whoops! I pretended not to notice that and stripped down to my birthday suite. I figured that if I needed to leave my underwear on, they would say something but when "Tina" returned she just had me lay face down to start the massage. She was dressed in long pants and a smock and she did place a towel over my ass so I thought this wasn't looking like what I hoped for. I was right. She did a very good massage. She eventually removed the towel and my ass did get a nice rub down as well but this was pretty much a straightforward massage. When she had me flip over, the towel was placed over my package and she rubbed me down everywhere but did not touch my dick. I even went so far as to remove the towel and she didn't seem to have a problem with that and rubbed all around Mr. Happy but no touching was done, even when I asked her to. When we finished I gave her a $20 tip and she kept telling me her name was Tina. She must have repeated it about 7 or 8 times, motioning for me to call asking for her the next time. Long story short, I did call and ask for Tina about a week later. They told me she was not there and I could see a new girl. I never even got her name but it was the same as the first time. Good massage, asked for a happy ending. This one said no but kept pointing to me. I figure she was trying to tell me if you want to be jerked off, you'll have to do it yourself. Not really into that so finished, tipped a minimal amount again and left.

This place has all the look and feel of an asian massage place like others I've been to around the country, but without the happy ending or sex I've enjoyed almost everywhere else. Maybe since they are new they are being extra cautious so they won't get busted, but I won't be back. There are plenty of legitimate massage places in town. I was hoping for a real asian massage experience in Omaha. No such luck.Very disappointing, ads all say they are on a 3 week rotation, was hoping for the real deal. Try sioux city. Just a hint.

CJASIA
02-01-12, 22:23
I'm new to this city and would like to know where the best AMP or MP experience might be. I'll report back later next week.

Thanks a lot.

Josh Winkie
04-20-12, 06:21
Leo busted up the 94rd st spa.

Be careful out there.

Cammack
01-22-13, 10:55
I'm not sure that any parlors are open right now in Omaha. They had a big hit on all of them a while back. Best bet are independent providers offering rubs. There are some good ones in Omaha too so go scope them out!.cam

Cammack
08-28-13, 23:01
Does anyone have any info on this place? Looks interesting. Pm if you want. Cam

Cammack
09-10-13, 12:39
Oops. Forgot to post the link. If anyone has info on this place I'd be interested to know if it's legit.

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-body-relax-place/4819840

Rubmeright
10-21-13, 15:58
Oops. Forgot to post the link. If anyone has info on this place I'd be interested to know if it's legit.

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-body-relax-place/4819840Too Legit. They Have Moved To 113 & Q Area. Went Once, no Mas.

Pussyscout
01-06-15, 00:13
Have not seen any happy time at any of them maybe its just me.

Rubmeright
01-06-15, 01:18
Have not seen any happy time at any of them maybe its just me.It is just you!

Just kidding, you are spot on. It's sparse at best. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but you can't bank on it. Haha massage is ha ha, as in, its a joke. Pro spa is just that. CB and 27th is very old. Thank goodness for Kansas! Keep me posted if you run into a goodin.

Pussyscout
01-13-15, 23:28
It is just you!

Just kidding, you are spot on. It's sparse at best. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but you can't bank on it. Haha massage is ha ha, as in, its a joke. Pro spa is just that. CB and 27th is very old. Thank goodness for Kansas! Keep me posted if you run into a goodin.I've tried 2 in CB and VIP in omaha all fail so I'm done with AMPs. I'm just here working and not even impressed with backpage. Have found anything mind blowing but would love info on anything good if someone is willing to give it.

In Need
03-04-15, 12:20
Hello fellow mongers.

Going to be in the area next week looking for any info on a place that offers up something more than a CMT.

Jeju Man
03-05-15, 20:57
Hello fellow mongers.

Going to be in the area next week looking for any info on a place that offers up something more than a CMT.I have been to a few places as have other players. In Omaha and CB, Iowa. The AMP are only offering HJ. If that.

This area is NOT what one would normally expect in perhaps L. A. , Minneapolis, NY.

But again. Over in CB, Iowa. A few AMP do offer GREAT massages! These women posting on Backpage ads. These gals are NOT worth your money. Craigslist. Same thing.

The Asians have the technique locked up on doing massages!

Chevyii1962
07-08-15, 23:08
I visit Omaha NE every month and I have been visiting a AMP and have had mixed results. Each time I visit I've asked for the same person but get a different one each time. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SdHammer1
07-18-15, 11:32
I've only found a good time to be had out east. Anyone try the new ones in Omaha?

Nezzz
01-21-16, 22:55
When to the AMP on 96th bc it said cash only. Great Massage no xtras. I asked and she said I could DIY. Really good massage and got close to the joystick a few times. Happy Hunting.

Jasxbc
02-29-16, 10:14
I've only found a good time to be had out east. Anyone try the new ones in Omaha?HJ and BBBJ at 333 S 78th, behind NFM. No clue what it's called. Didn't even ask for a tip but I gave her one. Real cute girl. Late 20's skinny. Wouldn't take her clothes off though. I'll go back.

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-so-love-so-sweet-so-cutegirl-just-arrived-402-739-4463/6341120

IronCity
03-02-16, 00:14
HJ and BBBJ at 333 S 78th, behind NFM. No clue what it's called. Didn't even ask for a tip but I gave her one. Real cute girl. Late 20's skinny. Wouldn't take her clothes off though. I'll go back.

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-so-love-so-sweet-so-cutegirl-just-arrived-402-739-4463/6341120Went by today. Didn't get the 20 something girl as reported, but did get an average massage with ending for rate quoted in the ad.

Jasxbc
03-05-16, 23:58
Went by today. Didn't get the 20 something girl as reported, but did get an average massage with ending for rate quoted in the ad.Passing through O and stopped back in. Older woman this time, rushed through back, on the flip she was very insistent on extra's. I happened to look up and see her cell phone on the shelf pointed right at me video taping us. I stopped, said I was done and left. WILL NEVER GO BACK!

http://omaha.backpage.com/Therapeuti...9-4463/6341120

RedRobinIdiot
03-15-16, 18:38
Passing through O and stopped back in. Older woman this time, rushed through back, on the flip she was very insistent on extra's. I happened to look up and see her cell phone on the shelf pointed right at me video taping us. I stopped, said I was done and left. WILL NEVER GO BACK!

http://omaha.backpage.com/Therapeuti...9-4463/6341120Shit that's bad.

Nezzz
03-18-16, 14:32
Shit that's bad.PM I will tell you where I go now for the HJ but no BJ.

Nezzz
04-08-16, 03:25
The definition of L1, L2, and L3 AMP is real. I've experienced it. You got to go elsewhere for it. LEO makes it hard for us because all they want to do is stop small crimes instead of BIG crimes. Traffic Stops, spitting on the side walk, etc. I've always said they are jealous of the fun we have!

Buzz7887
06-08-16, 02:54
How is it at Favori massage near NFM.

Jeju Man
06-18-16, 18:21
How is it at Favori massage near NFM.The owner, Cindy, tall / big Chinese woman, not your typical small looking Chinese gal. No extras. Massage is good. A picture of her is in her ads. The other Chinese woman, same thing. Only massages.

I know a few other mongers who have also tried this place. No HE.

Razzy25
06-21-16, 21:41
The owner, Cindy, tall / big Chinese woman, not your typical small looking Chinese gal. No extras. Massage is good. A picture of her is in her ads. The other Chinese woman, same thing. Only massages.

I know a few other mongers who have also tried this place. No HE.Sounds about right. Went a few weeks ago, got an older woman, regular massage only. Didn't have the right vibe so I didn't try to ask for more.

Member #5845
07-01-16, 16:19
I had one massage place say "Do you want another 30 minutes for 30 dollars" (I don't remember the exact price and timeframe) but is that code for "other things" or will they be up and front about like "do you want a happy ending?

Member #5845
07-01-16, 16:45
If I'm getting a massage from a place, and I'm on my back and they are messaging my front. If I just start jacking it. Will they care? Even an honest company?

Member #5845
07-22-16, 00:13
Just got back from favorite that's by Nebraska Furniture Mart.

No extras.

She liked rubbing my butt cheeks, even spreading them. She touched my cock but didn't grab it or anything.

I thought a few times she was going to, but never did.

At the end she was like "okay 1 hour is finished" And she looked at me, almost like she was waiting for me to ask about it.

So just because she got my hopes up I came on their floor and left.

Rubmeright
07-24-16, 19:46
Just got back from favorite that's by Nebraska Furniture Mart.

No extras.

She liked rubbing my butt cheeks, even spreading them. She touched my cock but didn't grab it or anything.

I thought a few times she was going to, but never did.

At the end she was like "okay 1 hour is finished" And she looked at me, almost like she was waiting for me to ask about it.

So just because she got my hopes up I came on their floor and left.Thats funny. That'll teach that old prune. She acts like she doesn't understand when you advertise on backpage what people expect. Stay in CB, take tour time.

Member #5845
07-26-16, 19:39
Thats funny. That'll teach that old prune. She acts like she doesn't understand when you advertise on backpage what people expect. Stay in CB, take tour time.It's bull crap they advertise hot sexy Asian women saying "new employee" and then we get there it's an old hag that doesn't even give HJ.

Member #5845
07-26-16, 23:28
I'm tired of wasting my money at these massage places, I've been to 4 of them:

Asian massage on 108th and Q.

Favorite massage by Nebraska furniture mart.

Kong fu massage on 119th street.

And I was hoping the massage place Rui Spa Massage featured: http://www.kmtv.com/news/local-news/neighborhood-concerned-about-new-massage-parlors-questionable-activities.

Was open but the sign was flipped upside down and was vacant.

NONE GIVE EXTRAS!

On this strip clubs Facebook on June 24th 2016 he says a massage therapist asked him for a happy ending:

https://m.facebook.com/pages/The-New-American-Dream-Bar-Club/1407866086152266

He won't tell me which one.

There's a ton of spas and massage places in Omaha I'm tired of wasting money PLEASE HELP OR MESSAGE ME!

OldDog261
07-27-16, 13:45
If I'm getting a massage from a place, and I'm on my back and they are messaging my front. If I just start jacking it. Will they care? Even an honest company?I've been to all but 108th. Some limited success at times others not.

At "L" street, very pretty older gal did not want to play so I just started without her. She said no, no, no a few times and then just stepped back and waited for me to finish. Gave me paper towel to clean up and finished the massage. I liked performing for her. Other places will lube your hands and let you do your own.

Best luck was making sure my wallet was open and a few hanging out the sides, as massage is happening I will try to get the little general in her way to create contact. Sometimes it works. I do miss CB AMPs.

OldDog261
08-14-16, 08:56
Going to try to tempt the service and see if they are hungry yet. Been really quiet, last night I happen to drive by one place and the gal was sitting on the curb out front. She just didn't give much appeal but made me think its time to stop in again. Keep you posted.

OldDog261
08-15-16, 12:30
Going to try to tempt the service and see if they are hungry yet. Been really quiet, last night I happen to drive by one place and the gal was sitting on the curb out front. She just didn't give much appeal but made me think its time to stop in again. Keep you posted.Hit L St yesterday and met Kaylee. Probably late 30's, chunky, but cute enough to get my attention. Went for the hour and her smile gave me a feeling this might be fun. NOPE! Immediately stopped my hands several times, lame massage and would probably had stayed on the back all hour if I hadn't asked to flip over. Mostly covered up, when I pushed towel away, she put it back. After the flip, I started my own massage, she gave me a few paper towels and when I signaled for gel, she shared a small amount.

So, this place ia a big NO, atleast not with Kaylee anf I doubt anyone else there.

Member #5845
08-15-16, 15:36
Going to try to tempt the service and see if they are hungry yet. Been really quiet, last night I happen to drive by one place and the gal was sitting on the curb out front. She just didn't give much appeal but made me think its time to stop in again. Keep you posted.Did you go?

OldDog261
08-16-16, 09:13
Did you go?I hit L St, going to try east side of 119th, last try to see if anything has changed.

Wish this board was more active here, I like it.

Member #5845
08-16-16, 18:51
Hit L St yesterday and met Kaylee. Probably late 30's, chunky, but cute enough to get my attention. Went for the hour and her smile gave me a feeling this might be fun. NOPE! Immediately stopped my hands several times, lame massage and would probably had stayed on the back all hour if I hadn't asked to flip over. Mostly covered up, when I pushed towel away, she put it back. After the flip, I started my own massage, she gave me a few paper towels and when I signaled for gel, she shared a small amount.

So, this place ia a big NO, atleast not with Kaylee anf I doubt anyone else there.I just saw this. That sucks.

Could you try Envy massage? I've heard they MIGHT.

Member #5845
08-16-16, 18:54
I hit L St, going to try east side of 119th, last try to see if anything has changed.

Wish this board was more active here, I like it.I went to the one on 119th, they seemed professional. The lady did seem like she was flirting with me.

She was like "how old are you" and questions like that.

She did touch my junk a few times but didn't grab it or anything.

Please let us know if you could get anything at that place.

OldDog261
08-17-16, 13:26
I just saw this. That sucks.

Could you try Envy massage? I've heard they MIGHT.Close friend of my S. O. Works there, not an option. Besides, love the asian market.

Member #5845
08-17-16, 21:36
Close friend of my S. O. Works there, not an option. Besides, love the asian market.Okay I'll try it to let everyone know.

Did you get anything from 119th?

Member #5845
08-18-16, 19:11
Has anyone been to any massage place recently?

Anyone been to Envy? I heard they COULD.

I really want a massage with a happy ending.

Member #5845
08-19-16, 13:54
Anyone?

Pleas let me know, I want to go in the next few days.

Rubmeright
08-24-16, 17:25
Anyone?

Pleas let me know, I want to go in the next few days.No luck here, 108th was big fat no.

Member #5845
08-25-16, 01:08
No luck here, 108th was big fat no.Could you try King Fu Spa? 119th and center?

Rubmeright
08-25-16, 16:39
Could you try King Fu Spa? 119th and center?Was there once. Nothing, but that is while CB was good, YMMV.

Member #5845
08-25-16, 18:20
Was there once. Nothing, but that is while CB was good, YMMV.Which one in council bluffs? There's several!

Member #5845
08-26-16, 13:18
So I went there, walked in and the Asian girl started unzipping her sweater. It appears she knows some English.

I asked for 2 girls (which was a mistake) I paid $100 right up front for an hour.

We walked into the bigger room on the right.

Right before it started I whispered to one of the girls "do you give Happy Endings?

She said "just lay down".

So I layed down, they spent about 45 minutes just massaging my back, a lot in my butt area.

They flipped me around.

They were talking a lot in Chinese before putting a towel on me, like they were deciding if they were going to offer me a happy ending.

So I took off the towel and pointed at my cock and then said "will you?

They said "how old are you? "Are you a student?

I said I'm 27, and yes I'm currently a student.

They kept saying "you're very Handsome and why don't you have a girlfriend".

"You're too young, that's very bad I could get fired".

I kept explaining its fine I won't tell anyone.

Then I just started jacking it, one of the girls was like "do you want lotion?

I said no I want you to do this.

So she just put lotion on my cock and kept massaging me while I was jacking it.

I stopped because it was awkward while they were massaging me.

So one put her arm on my chest and go really close to my face and said "you're very handsome why don't you have a girlfriend".

I said I don't know.

So when the massage was finished they RAN out of the room.

As I was leaving one girl came up to me and was like "what about our tip?

So I gave them $20 and left.

So it appears if they say "student" it's their code word to decide if they will give you a happy ending.

OldDog261
08-27-16, 08:23
So I went there, walked in and the Asian girl started unzipping her sweater. It appears she knows some English.

I asked for 2 girls (which was a mistake) I paid $100 right up front for an hour.

We walked into the bigger room on the right.

Right before it started I whispered to one of the girls "do you give Happy Endings?

She said "just lay down".

So I layed down, they spent about 45 minutes just massaging my back, a lot in my butt area.

They flipped me around.

They were talking a lot in Chinese before putting a towel on me, like they were deciding if they were going to offer me a happy ending.

So I took off the towel and pointed at my cock and then said "will you?

They said "how old are you? "Are you a student?

I said I'm 27, and yes I'm currently a student.

They kept saying "you're very Handsome and why don't you have a girlfriend".

"You're too young, that's very bad I could get fired".

I kept explaining its fine I won't tell anyone.

Then I just started jacking it, one of the girls was like "do you want lotion?

I said no I want you to do this.

So she just put lotion on my cock and kept massaging me while I was jacking it.

I stopped because it was awkward while they were massaging me.

So one put her arm on my chest and go really close to my face and said "you're very handsome why don't you have a girlfriend".

I said I don't know.

So when the massage was finished they RAN out of the room.

As I was leaving one girl came up to me and was like "what about our tip?

So I gave them $20 and left.

So it appears if they say "student" it's their code word to decide if they will give you a happy ending.You talk too much and ask questions, especially on yiur 1st visit, that drew suspicion. You went for a massage, enjoy the massage. If suttle physical hints leads to something more, lucky you. Its always a game of chance. Luke hunting or fishing its a game and you need to lure them in. Your age probably doesn't help. And they are right, at 27 I never needed an AMP, the real thing is all over out there.

Member #5845
08-27-16, 12:06
You talk too much and ask questions, especially on yiur 1st visit, that drew suspicion. You went for a massage, enjoy the massage. If suttle physical hints leads to something more, lucky you. Its always a game of chance. Luke hunting or fishing its a game and you need to lure them in. Your age probably doesn't help. And they are right, at 27 I never needed an AMP, the real thing is all over out there.Where is the real thing?

Women now days are stuck up and mean. I've only been able to talk with 30 year olds.

Member #5845
08-27-16, 18:31
You talk too much and ask questions, especially on yiur 1st visit, that drew suspicion. You went for a massage, enjoy the massage. If suttle physical hints leads to something more, lucky you. Its always a game of chance. Luke hunting or fishing its a game and you need to lure them in. Your age probably doesn't help. And they are right, at 27 I never needed an AMP, the real thing is all over out there.If I go back to the same one and just get 1 girl. Since they already know what I want, do you think it could happen?

Member #5845
08-28-16, 01:30
I just have to get a massage and hope that they give happy endings?

If I find a new place like the one on 108th and Q and just keep going. Do you think it could happen.

Member #5845
08-28-16, 18:58
It's just nice to know I can have a place to go to get off when a GF doesn't want to or I'm between girls.

Just knowing I can go there to escape and get off is the real reason I want to go.

OldDog261
08-29-16, 11:34
I just have to get a massage and hope that they give happy endings?

If I find a new place like the one on 108th and Q and just keep going. Do you think it could happen.I never hear good things about 108th, would not waste my time there. Try same girl again, alone and be quiet, just use physical cues, she is a smart girl, she will figure it out.

Member #5845
08-29-16, 19:43
I never hear good things about 108th, would not waste my time there. Try same girl again, alone and be quiet, just use physical cues, she is a smart girl, she will figure it out.What time of day. There's different people that work in the day and night.

I'll go quiet and use physical cues. Any advice on what queues??

Member #5845
08-30-16, 00:08
I never hear good things about 108th, would not waste my time there. Try same girl again, alone and be quiet, just use physical cues, she is a smart girl, she will figure it out.It's weird too, they say on their website and sign that they are open until 11 pm. But when I go inside they say they are open until 2 am.

Do you use the doorbell?

I will typically ring the bell while I'm walking inside.

Member #5845
08-30-16, 00:13
I never hear good things about 108th, would not waste my time there. Try same girl again, alone and be quiet, just use physical cues, she is a smart girl, she will figure it out.Maybe I'm thinking about it too much but in embarrassed to go back to the same one.

I should probably wait a few weeks before going back so I don't seem stalkerish right?

Member #5845
08-30-16, 00:40
What about that favorite massage by Nebraska furniture mart??

Or the pheonix massage on 144th and center?

Razzy25
08-30-16, 20:00
Tried that one near NE Furniture mart earlier this summer. Older gal, no luck. Probably a waste of time unless you want just a regular massage.

Member #5845
08-31-16, 00:20
Tried that one near NE Furniture mart earlier this summer. Older gal, no luck. Probably a waste of time unless you want just a regular massage.Dang it. That blows.

Member #5845
08-31-16, 00:21
You talk too much and ask questions, especially on yiur 1st visit, that drew suspicion. You went for a massage, enjoy the massage. If suttle physical hints leads to something more, lucky you. Its always a game of chance. Luke hunting or fishing its a game and you need to lure them in. Your age probably doesn't help. And they are right, at 27 I never needed an AMP, the real thing is all over out there.This wasn't my first massage there.

I've been going there every week for the past 2 months.

Have had more luck there?

Do you think I should pay cash and pull out my wallet and show I have money?

Member #5845
09-01-16, 19:57
I never hear good thiheyngs about 108th, would not waste my time there. Try same girl again, alone and be quiet, just use physical cues, she is a smart girl, she will figure it out.Ask for Susan?

Member #5845
09-02-16, 01:33
It's crazy. I went to Kung Fu massage, and they said they close at 2 am. But their door says 11 pm.

They do have a door bell, so I'm wondering if they offer other services late night.

Member #5845
09-07-16, 00:54
I'm literally refreshing this website everyday.

Can someone give me a walk through on what they do to get a happy ending or just have extra fun with the massage person.

Please give a story on how it works for you to get a happy ending.

Tenorable
09-07-16, 18:20
I'm literally refreshing this website everyday.

Can someone give me a walk through on what they do to get a happy ending or just have extra fun with the massage person.

Please give a story on how it works for you to get a happy ending.First, go to a place that has a rep for HE or extras. Be a gentleman. Casually let them know you are open to extras.

Member #5845
09-07-16, 23:56
First, go to a place that has a rep for HE or extras. Be a gentleman. Casually let them know you are open to extras.2-3 weeks ago I did.

A few people were saying this massage place gives HE. So I went in and got a 2 girl massage.

(I've been in this place 3-4 times before).

When a girl was in I asked "do you give happy endings?

She said just sit down.

And then when they put a towel over my junk I took it off and pointed at one and said "you?

And they both declined.

Member #5845
09-07-16, 23:59
First, go to a place that has a rep for HE or extras. Be a gentleman. Casually let them know you are open to extras.If you can walk me through what you do it would help a lot.

How can I casually let them know?

Do I let them know before or after the massage.

Tenorable
09-08-16, 10:23
If you can walk me through what you do it would help a lot.

How can I casually let them know?

Do I let them know before or after the massage.Read this, and get a sub to rubmaps. That will give you what you want.

http://www.shitilearnedinmy20s.com/the-male-sht/how-to-get-a-little-extra-from-your-neighborhood-massage-parlor-with-confidence/

Member #5845
09-08-16, 15:09
Read this, and get a sub to rubmaps. That will give you what you want.

http://www.shitilearnedinmy20s.com/the-male-sht/how-to-get-a-little-extra-from-your-neighborhood-massage-parlor-with-confidence/I knew about everything in here. It just says at the beginning lay down naked.

I apologize, but getting extras is just the luck of the draw?

I've literally been to the same massage place once a week for a month doing different things. That was one of them and didn't get anything extra.

The girl was the same girl each time she knew I wasn't a cop.

There has to be something I can do in the beginning when I'm paying or when they walk in that I can get HE with gestures or just showing my wallet or something.

Member #5845
09-09-16, 17:01
So I was pretty frustrated yesterday spending a lot of money recently and haven't even got a hand job.

So in anger I went to the massage parlor on 108th and Q.

I got 30 minutes, paid in cash walked in the room and laid down with my ass in the air naked.

The lady came in spanked my ass and said "you ready" I didn't say anything. And she started.

She massaged my ass the entire time. Spreading my ass and rubbing her fingers near my butt hole.

She would even rub my leg and would be feeling my testicles.

So after 30 minutes she asked if I wanted more I said HELL YEAH. She said an hour is $60 I was like WTF I just paid you for 30 minutes. And she was like how much tip?

I was like does this tip come with a happy ending?

No. No happy ending.

Then no tip.

How much tip?

OMG $20.

$20 that's all? How much tip?

Jesus Christ get off my back lady $40.

Okay $40.

Being frustrated I was hoping it would lead to something.

She swipes my card and it ends up charging twice for the tip.

So I had another hour to hopefully get something.

She rubbed my ass again for the entire hour and my legs barely touching my penis and testicles.

So after the hour she was like "30 more minutes? I do front.

I do front for 30 more minutes.

At this point I was so fucking angry I said FINE! This better come with a handjob.

Now this time I was completely on my back with my cock up.

She would rub my legs and stomach the entire time.

She moved the towel around on my cock, so I just took it off and closed my eyes.

I heard her laughing and she just put the towel back on and kept laughing.

She did a move where she would stand behind my head (while I'm laying down) and rub her hands down my chest to my belly button.

So while she was doing that I was burying my face in her tits because they were completely in front of my face.

While she was doing that as well I was just soooooo angry I put my hands up around her and was grabbing and feeling her ass while she was doing it.

She stopped and came to the side and I took the towel off again. She said "NO you do it!

So I started jacking off. And I stopped myself.

She grabbed body lotion put it on my right hand and said YOU DO IT!

I said NO YOU DO IT!

She said NO You!

And she put the towel over me again and continued massaging.

I was so fucking angry this wasn't happening I threw the towel off and just started jacking the hell out of my cock.

She was looking out the curtain to make sure no one saw. And handed me tissues.

I was fucking angry. $200 and not even a hand job I had to jack myself off.

Member #5845
09-10-16, 02:22
It happened.

Kung Fu Spa.

After all this time and trouble it finally happened.

Member #5845
09-11-16, 19:11
I have to say it was pretty funny.

Kung fu spa is open after midnight on weekends (best time to go).

I went there weren't any other customers.

I said I'll just have 1 girl and she kept pushing for 2. Wish I kept asking "is it good?" "Will it be good".

And she said yeah.

So I payed $80 for 30 minutes and got 2 girls.

I was lying on my stomach and the girl was forcing her hands under me to grab me.

She felt it (to prove I'm not a cop).

And had me face my stomach. And they started jacking it.

I didn't realize they were jacking it until I looked LOL.

AnthonyJones60
09-11-16, 21:19
LOL, congrats man, tell us about it.

Member #5845
09-16-16, 00:27
LOL, congrats man, tell us about it.Worst HJ ever.

Member #5845
09-19-16, 19:44
On their website they say they close at 10:30 pm.

But Friday nights they still have their lights on at midnight.

The way to ask for a happy ending is to say "is it GOOD? Is it GOOOD?

And they will understand.

They give you the massage and then they grab you for 2 seconds then flip you over and do it.

It felt so good to grab her butt while she's doing it.

Member #5845
09-21-16, 23:26
If I go back 2 weeks later do you think it could happen again?

Member #5845
09-23-16, 03:34
The massage place on 108th and Q sucks.

I paid for an hour massage, the lady spent 45 minutes massaging my shoulders and back.

Finally got down to my legs. She spent the rest of the time teasing my ball sack, so she asked me "do you want another hour? It's $80?" I said no. She said Half Hour? $60.

I said fine. (Since she was getting close and teasing I figured I try. I asked if it was good and she said REEEAL good.

So she massaged my legs for 20 minutes, flipped me over massaged my stomach head and toes.

Ended up paying $140 for a TEASE! Half ass massage.

BEWARE! They will upsale you with teases.

Member #5845
09-23-16, 03:50
Anyone been to KungFu massage lately?

They've been closing really really early.

FesAdler86
09-23-16, 17:06
Anyone been to KungFu massage lately?

They've been closing really really early.I've been to Kung Fu a few times the past few weeks. They give a really good, professional massage. Never had any extras, asked for extras, or had an inkling that they offer extras. I appreciate that they never try to upsell me after the massage begins and they're never pushy about tips. In my opinion, they're above board and legit. I don't know where (or if) you got a HE, but I have a hard time believing you got it at Kung Fu.

Jeju Man
09-23-16, 22:12
I've been to Kung Fu a few times the past few weeks. They give a really good, professional massage. Never had any extras, asked for extras, or had an inkling that they offer extras. I appreciate that they never try to upsell me after the massage begins and they're never pushy about tips. In my opinion, they're above board and legit. I don't know where (or if) you got a HE, but I have a hard time believing you got it at Kung Fu.HE is available. Very decent massage also.

No mention of money for HE. But you will be remembered should you not leave a tip!

They know how to play the game. And so should you.

Member #5845
09-24-16, 00:16
I'm SO CONFUSED.

It's 11:15 Pm on a Friday and the KungFu massage isn't open.

2 weeks ago they were opened at this time and it happened.

Jeju Man
09-24-16, 10:32
I'm SO CONFUSED.

2 weeks ago they were opened at this time and it happened.Well. When you do see them again. Why not just ask them what is going on with their hours?

Jeju Man
09-24-16, 10:38
I'm SO CONFUSED.

2 weeks ago they were opened at this time and it happened.I replied a few minutes ago and now I have an update. Their ad on other sites read; closed at 10:30 pm.

Member #5845
09-24-16, 12:48
It says they close at 10:30 but I've seen them open until midnight. I even posted before and one lady explained they closed at 2 am.

Member #5845
09-24-16, 16:43
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Member #5845
09-24-16, 21:30
I've been to Kung Fu a few times the past few weeks. They give a really good, professional massage. Never had any extras, asked for extras, or had an inkling that they offer extras. I appreciate that they never try to upsell me after the massage begins and they're never pushy about tips. In my opinion, they're above board and legit. I don't know where (or if) you got a HE, but I have a hard time believing you got it at Kung Fu.Yeah you probably got the older lady who doesn't do extras. It's annoying because you can't chose which lady you want to give you a massage, but some are more open and comfortable about it than others.

That older lady. When I see her it's pretty awkward between us because she doesn't like giving extras. But this other lady LOVES TO. I got the 2 for 1 and she was pretty much forced into giving me a HJ.

Member #5845
09-24-16, 21:38
If you get that one old lady by herself. You're more than likely not getting any extras.

There's one maybe 2 ladies that like to give extras so since you can't chose the girl you get it's tough to know beforehand if you'll get extras.

Member #5845
09-24-16, 22:35
HE is available. Very decent massage also.

No mention of money for HE. But you will be remembered should you not leave a tip!

They know how to play the game. And so should you."You will be remembered if you don't leave a tip" when it happened for me they didn't pressure me for a tip but I gave them $40.

How much should we be tipping? Don't tip hundreds of dollars since it's not a garentee it's going to happen.

Unless there's a secret dollar amount.

Member #5845
09-24-16, 23:18
Kung Fu massage is getting more popular, it's sketchy.

There was a car that kept circling the area.

We need another location for this. This is going to get shut down quick.

Member #5845
09-25-16, 01:04
KUNGFU SPA is starting to get sketchy. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE.

It's overcrowded, at 10:30 pm there's 5-6 customer cars parked up front.

Even with 4-5 girls working I'm still forced to go to a waiting room, had to wait an hour. There were even guys walking in as I was waiting.

So I was waiting a long time I heard a lot of movement in the rooms near me. The older lady is LOUD she was giggiling soooo loud.

REALLY SKETCHY PART:

Someone's phone was ringing a lot.

So while I was waiting some guy entered and was able to get a massage right away. (Like I was there waiting for LEO to arrive) since I've done it before.

So while I was waiting I heard the door open, one person wearing black (only saw his legs wearing black pants and black shoes) quickly walked to the back of the building.

Then a massage lady came in to grab a hot towel (or make sure I was still there).

And left the door partially open. After a few minutes someone else came inside the building and quickly walked to the back. But this person was FREAKY!

They were wearing all black with a black coat, and clearly had a wig on and while they were walking back the wig was too full of hair, they looked back at me parted their hair and went to the back of the building. I barely saw their coat but I swear I either saw "SECURITY" or "POLiCE" on the back of that coat.

So as I waited, there was a lot of movement going on in the rooms. ,.

I started hearing radio chatter. That sketched me out the most hearing radio chatter after all that happened set me over the edge.

So I started walking out I told one of them I had to go. They literally tried grabbing me and forcing me to stay.

I told them maybe tomorrow and they kept forcing me to do it today.

Literally shoving me back, I just told them NO and left.

Idk if I'll go back.

It's sketchy too they have new girls, that appear to be TOO Beautiful to be massage therapists.

Member #5845
09-25-16, 21:34
I'm hoping I was paranoid last night. Has anyone tried KongFu spa recently?

Handicapper
09-26-16, 10:08
KUNGFU SPA is starting to get sketchy. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE.

It's overcrowded, at 10:30 pm there's 5-6 customer cars parked up front.

Even with 4-5 girls working I'm still forced to go to a waiting room, had to wait an hour. There were even guys walking in as I was waiting.

So I was waiting a long time I heard a lot of movement in the rooms near me. The older lady is LOUD she was giggiling soooo loud.

REALLY SKETCHY PART:

Someone's phone was ringing a lot.

So while I was waiting some guy entered and was able to get a massage right away. (Like I was there waiting for LEO to arrive) since I've done it before.

So while I was waiting I heard the door open, one person wearing black (only saw his legs wearing black pants and black shoes) quickly walked to the back of the building.

Then a massage lady came in to grab a hot towel (or make sure I was still there).

And left the door partially open. After a few minutes someone else came inside the building and quickly walked to the back. But this person was FREAKY!

They were wearing all black with a black coat, and clearly had a wig on and while they were walking back the wig was too full of hair, they looked back at me parted their hair and went to the back of the building. I barely saw their coat but I swear I either saw "SECURITY" or "POLiCE" on the back of that coat.

So as I waited, there was a lot of movement going on in the rooms. ,.

I started hearing radio chatter. That sketched me out the most hearing radio chatter after all that happened set me over the edge.

So I started walking out I told one of them I had to go. They literally tried grabbing me and forcing me to stay.

I told them maybe tomorrow and they kept forcing me to do it today.

Literally shoving me back, I just told them NO and left.

Idk if I'll go back.

It's sketchy too they have new girls, that appear to be TOO Beautiful to be massage therapists.Dude, you are way to paranoid. When these places are getting raided, or setting up a sting, the undercover people would blend in so much that you would never expect they are cops.

Jeju Man
09-26-16, 20:39
Obviously. 50/ cops. Are going to be checking out Kung Fu and others.

Now, here's my 2 cents worth. Been here a few times. Walked in. Big Chinese gal comes at me, I'm thinking, no way Jose!. No choice, all others were busy. So, saw Suzy. This large bone (not fat / obese) just healthy, Chinese gal. Around 6 feet tall. Not your typical Asian teeny weeny gal. So. Into the room we go, paid 60 for an hour.

If you do not like a firm massage, hard massage. Do not see her! For me. I was surprised. This gal is great! She works the knots out, uses her arms, elbows, hands to massage you.

Once she "finds" a knot. She'll work it out! I was sore after the massage but man oh man. After an hour or so. I felt good. I tried her again a week later and the massage was the same. Great! I was not even interested in a HE after the massage. That's how enjoyable it was.

Now, YMMV. It's hit or miss with any massage gal at any massage place.

I don't respond to PM's from new members. If you have posted only 10/20 posts'. You could be a cop and I am not going to screw it up for others. So no 411 from me. Senior members. Ok. Senior members could also be cops. But. I do my checking before responding.

HE is always available at all massage places. Just depends on the vibes the gal gets from you and how she feels about you.

Do not talk money! Never! Just leave your donation / tip out in the open where she can see it and she'll know what to do. If you don't get a HE. Then you turned her off for some reason or she thinks you're a cop.

If you're pushy. These gals will shy away. It may take you a few visits to build up a rapport with her.

The cops have nothing better to do than try and bust these gals. Most of them are hypocrites, drama queens, self righteous. While we need law enforcement, far to many cops are bad and should not have been issued badges.

They get creative with the charges and will jam you up.

I am not anti cop. But we have far to much other serious crime around instead of hassling massage places.

Jeju Man
09-26-16, 20:40

Now, here's my 2 cents worth. Been here a few times. Walked in. Big Chinese gal comes at me, I'm thinking, no way Jose!. No choice, all others were busy. So, saw Suzy. This large bone (not fat / obese) just healthy, Chinese gal. Around 6 feet tall. Not your typical Asian teeny weeny gal. So. Into the room we go, paid 60 for an hour.

If you do not like a firm massage, hard massage. Do not see her! For me. I was surprised. This gal is great! She works the knots out, uses her arms, elbows, hands to massage you.

Once she "finds" a knot. She'll work it out! I was sore after the massage but man oh man. After an hour or so. I felt good. I tried her again a week later and the massage was the same. Great! I was not even interested in a HE after the massage. That's how enjoyable it was.

I don't respond to PM's from new members. If you have posted only 10/20 posts'. You could be a cop and I am not going to screw it up for others. So no 411 from me. Senior members. Ok. Senior members could also be cops. But. I do my checking before responding.

HE is always available at all massage places. Just depends on the vibes the gal gets from you and how she feels about you.

Do not talk money! Never! Just leave your donation / tip out in the open where she can see it and she'll know what to do. If you don't get a HE. Then you turned her off for some reason or she thinks you're a cop.

If you're pushy. These gals will shy away. It may take you a few visits to build up a rapport with her.

The cops have nothing better to do than try and bust these gals. Most of them are hypocrites, drama queens, self righteous. While we need law enforcement, far to many cops are bad and should not have been issued badges.

I am not anti cop. But we have far to much other serious crime around instead of hassling massage places.

Member #5845
09-26-16, 23:18
It's 10:00 pm and there's a group of people outside.

Member #5845
09-27-16, 00:33
After I drove around again, it was just the workers smoking.

But it is annoying how I get harassed EVERYTIME I go in there from drunk people in the restaurant next to the building.

"OHHHH you're GETTING A MASSAGE?

"GETTING A MASSAGE THIS LATE?

It's so annoying to pull in and see families in the parking lot talking.

Dude it's because they guy wants to be going and is pissed that he doesn't have the balls and the old lady is afraid he might some day so they try and shame you.

Fuck them,

A2

Member #5845
09-27-16, 01:37

I am not anti cop. But we have far to much other serious crime around instead of hassling massage places.Hey do you think cops are going to be there busting guys?

After the experience of the place being busy, seeing 2 sketchy people (could be cops), and hearing radio chatter that LEO could already be there?

Member #5845
09-27-16, 19:08
Please ignore my posts.

Yeah it's annoying that people haze while I go inside but I'll have to ignore it.

Member #5845
09-27-16, 21:15
It seems like it's possible with 108th and Q, but they tend to tease! Anyone had any luck with extras?

Yurengr
09-29-16, 07:51
I'll be in Omaha tonight only and looking for a good sensual massage option. I prefer an independent lady, and near the airport would be helpful. Any recommendations?

How about this one?

http://omaha.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professional-massage-services-135-1hr-body-to-body/6547896

Yurengr from TN.

Member #5845
09-29-16, 13:07
Does anyone have any more stories from Massage Parlors?

Member #5845
09-30-16, 02:29
108th and Q.

I'm done with doing this for a while.

Just went to 108th and Q they tease sooooo bad.

They have a really young girl, and she makes it seem like she's going to give you extras but never does.

She wears short sexy clothing, she gets close to your junk, when she was grabbing the hot towels she even sprayed some perfume (or some sort of scent) to make the experience seem sexy.

She doesn't do any extras.

I'm leaving the forum for a while, and I'm done for a while getting teased by these places.

Rubmeright
09-30-16, 07:25
Ended up very well but wired start. Paid for 90 min, left tip on table. Started with old lady, was a mushy massage at best, I really needed a good massage, back has been very tender. About 5 min in comes Mamasan, so quietly I didn't hear her and there are now 4 hands on me then comes the big whisper "4 hand massage, ok? You first time?" I say "no, 1 girl 90 min" out goes both, in comes third lackluster performer. Asks if I want 4 hand. "No". Out she goes as a new girl just walked into the building. After a couple min of jibber jabber the new girl Ginny starts all over about 15 min into this sorted tale. She's doing good work and in Stealthfully comes Mamasan now rubbing the boys asking 4 hand, I just keep my head buried and let her rub for half a min. "So 4 hand ok?" I just held up my index finger and say "1" and reach for other Ginny with other hand which happens to land on her coochie. Out goes Mamasan. This changed the mood of Ginny. She whispers "sorry" in my ear while light touching the same area. The massage was wonderful. I dreamt It went very well. Out come the hot stones, more oil, it made a short story long. Hot towels then I woke and put my face back down and the massage went into exceptional zone. Pointed to my hips, man did she understand that got on top and used her small body weight to its max. Worked lower back and hips for 30 min or so. It was times up. So I laid on the table on my back and swung my legs out to try to pop my hip. She's back on top using her weight until we got a audible "pop", same with other hip. She was so intuitive, best AMP massage ever. By the time I left it was over 2 hours later and I was still only guy in there. Cackling hens in the back waiting for work to come through the door.

Cammack
10-06-16, 15:40
After reading the last report I dropped into Kungfu and dreamt that all went well. The lady at the door was a taller big boned lady who was quite energetic and insisted on a 4 hand massage. She took 60 bucks off the price and I agreed. I asked for Ginny to be involved and she laughed but went and asked for her. The big girl is named Orlinda. Ginny informed me she now goes by Anna. Orlinda was quite good at the massage and never left a single inch of me untouched. Now I want to go back to get her massage alone. I have a feeling she'd be even more involved than she was. On the flip she didn't take long to slide into a HJ. Anna / Ginny had been massaging my scalp and seemed quite uninterested until I was ready to finish. She then lightly drug her fingers over my face and neck in a way that sent me over the edge. Overall it was a nice dream though I had to part with my friend Ben.

Rubmeright
10-16-16, 13:25
Went back, not as pushy about 4 hand this time. Quality massage and a few bucks less than going rate. Mamasan keeps an eye on each room, door stays ajar but very quality massage. Will try diff masseuse next trip.

Member #5845
10-16-16, 16:37
Went back, not as pushy about 4 hand this time. Quality massage and a few bucks less than going rate. Mamasan keeps an eye on each room, door stays ajar but very quality massage. Will try diff masseuse next trip.Yeah she does do that. They even talk in the hallway.

I can't seem to get extras anymore have you?

Member #5845
10-17-16, 21:26
Has anyone had any luck with 108th and Q?

Rubmeright
11-04-16, 17:01
It's been kinda quiet here for a while but as the saying goes, no news is usually good news.

Member #5845
11-05-16, 01:13
They have been closing early (10:30).

So there's always a crowd of people from the other restaurant hanging around outside. So walking inside is like a walk of shame.

I hate how it's random which girl you will get. This one lady always has a bad look on her face, and she Was the first to do the massage.

I heard a lot of commotion of people walking in and out of the door and back and forth. So I got 1 girl 30 minutes. They got kinda mad and wanted me to do an hour but I stuck with 30 minutes.

So the old lady kept massaging me, for like 20 minutes. And then finally I was able to rub her leg and butt to signal what I'm here for.

So I did and she left the room. She was arguing (it seemed like) with the tall lady.

In comes the tall lady. And she flipped me over and started the REAL massage.

A couple of seconds later someone comes the door and she puts a towel on me and says "ITS MY BOSS".

So she stops and says it's over.

So as I'm leaving she's like "you had 2 girls. Tip for 2 girls".

So I give her $20.

$60 for 20 minute massage and a hard on.

There's only 1 lady that gives GOOD massages and she does it behind the bosses back.

This isn't reliable, plus seeing the same girl over and over again gets annoying.

Kams75
11-05-16, 17:54
Can't seem to find a good provider I can work with periodically.

I am just looking for someone who gives a nice relaxing massage and finishes that off to spread happiness.

Fellow Hobbyists, help a brother here if you can. Please I'm if you have recommendations.

OldDog261
11-10-16, 14:35
Can't seem to find a good provider I can work with periodically.

I am just looking for someone who gives a nice relaxing massage and finishes that off to spread happiness.

Fellow Hobbyists, help a brother here if you can. Please I'm if you have recommendations.Went to 55 Spa in CB. Never disappointed there.

Member #5845
11-10-16, 19:44
Went to 55 Spa in CB. Never disappointed there.Is it the same girl every time?

It seems like only 1 girl at each place does it.

Rubmeright
11-11-16, 14:31
Did a little recon today. Drove by both new spas. Did not partake as I shot my wad for massage earlier this week. The new one on West Q is right on the street, huge sign, looks very legit from outside. The north 90 has every great angle covered for mongers. A location tucked back into the corner of a little used strip mall, wrong business sign above the door with only the cheap led "massage"sign in the window, tons of hidden parking, they did their homework. If I were a betting man I'd feel good about the odds.

Member #5845
11-12-16, 15:56
Did a little recon today. Drove by both new spas. Did not partake as I shot my wad for massage earlier this week. The new one on West Q is right on the street, huge sign, looks very legit from outside. The north 90 has every great angle covered for mongers. A location tucked back into the corner of a little used strip mall, wrong business sign above the door with only the cheap led "massage"sign in the window, tons of hidden parking, they did their homework. If I were a betting man I'd feel good about the odds.What's the name of it.

Member #5845
11-12-16, 20:43
What's the name of it.Never mind I actually found it, will test tonight and report back.

Member #5845
11-14-16, 20:53
Is she good?

No reviews.

http://omaha.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-exotic-and-luscious-franceska-available/7507105

Member #5845
11-15-16, 00:14
The new one on 127th and Q doesn't appear to give extras.

The girl is REALLY REALLY hot. She wears leggings that are amazing.

The best massage I've ever had. BUT there's no extras.

You could try it almost seems like extras are available. Because she got close to my balls.

But she is so sweet, (she understands English VERY well). It would be rude to ask.

Someone should try it though and report back.

She's gorgeous, VERY VERY close to the girl in the pictures, wouldn't doubt if that's her.

Mark1160
11-18-16, 23:17
Going to be in town this weekend and was wondering if I could get a suggestion or 2 as to where to go, with a guaranteed finish.

Looking on Craig's and BP I can't seem to find any offering a table shower, is that not something you guys go for. Normally find that if she's happy to wash you sack and your crack your pretty certain to get the smiley face finish. Any help gratefully appreciated. Will reciprocate if your ever down south.

Member #5845
12-01-16, 19:01
I'm tight on cash at the moment.

Can anyone verify these two massage places?

1. North 90th street Massage (new one).

http://nebraska.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-wonderful-asian-massage/7931013

2. 127th and Q (new one as well).

http://nebraska.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-best-in-town-green-continent-massage/8015904

I went to the 127th and Q one, I was worried because she was younger. But looks like it COULD happen just remembering where she touched and everything.

PLEASE HELP ASAP.

Member #5845
12-03-16, 22:20
Another new one opened up.

http://omaha.backpage.com/BodyRubs/salon-35-spa/6288676

Maybe it's not new, but I haven't seen it posted on backpages before.

Any good??

Jeju Man
12-04-16, 16:23
Another new one opened up.

http://omaha.backpage.com/BodyRubs/salon-35-spa/6288676

Maybe it's not new, but I haven't seen it posted on backpages before.

Any good??All these places are the same. It's hit or miss. YMMV.

5 guys can go here or to another place and leave. Relaxed. Another dude goes in and leaves not happy. It all depends on how the gal feels about you. Period.

Many places are non erotic. Same with BP ads. Most of these gals have no freaking technique except to suck your wallet dry. You have to build up a rapport with the massage places and then. Maybe. You could be a cop setting them up. Cops can't be trusted and get creative with charges and so. Be wary. Going to a hotel. Could be a set up.

Most of the massage places are Chinese and are only doing HJ. If that.

Remember this. Never tip if the massage was not to your liking. If you leave. Relaxed. Ok tip. But to tip for a DIY or no service. Why! Why waste your money?

Try the new place out and let us know.

OldDog261
12-05-16, 06:05
All these places are the same. It's hit or miss. YMMV.

5 guys can go here or to another place and leave. Relaxed. Another dude goes in and leaves not happy. It all depends on how the gal feels about you. Period.

Many places are non erotic. Same with BP ads. Most of these gals have no freaking technique except to suck your wallet dry. You have to build up a rapport with the massage places and then. Maybe. You could be a cop setting them up. Cops can't be trusted and get creative with charges and so. Be wary. Going to a hotel. Could be a set up.

Most of the massage places are Chinese and are only doing HJ. If that.

Remember this. Never tip if the massage was not to your liking. If you leave. Relaxed. Ok tip. But to tip for a DIY or no service. Why! Why waste your money?

Try the new place out and let us know.Okay, I hit the 55 Salon Dover cross the river on Friday and what a disappointment. The gal was very cute, massage was decent but it's a do-it-yourself and it was not erotic at all. I am taking myself away from the AMP market until they can catch up to the level of other cities. I used to think we needed to frequent to keep business going but if we are not getting the expected service, what difference is it if they are open or not.

So, when one of you can tell me that the menu is no longer a kids meal, I will be back. Until then, no more vegetables for me, I WANT DESSERT!

Member #5845
12-05-16, 20:35
North 90th street is a bust. Don't go there.

There's only 1 lady, and when she was done massaging, I was going to ask her about a HE but while I was trying to stop her from leaving the room she just RAN out.

She asked for a tip afterwards (hate it when they do that).

And when I was walking out she gave me 8 business cards and said "tell your friends".

I'm not going back.

The place is so big it could almost be turned into a brothel. (I doubt it would though).

Member #5669
12-06-16, 18:11
35 is not new. They are remodeling their old location. They used to be reliable. Someone is going to have to TOFTT to find out if that's still true.

Member #5845
12-06-16, 20:17
35 is not new. They are remodeling their old location. They used to be reliable. Someone is going to have to TOFTT to find out if that's still true.35 isn't new but it doesn't do any extras. They will allow you to jack yourself off but they won't do it.

Best bet is try something new.

StalingadVet
12-10-16, 15:38
Recently moved to Omaha. Here is what I found so far:

The one on 127th and Q (Green Continental) is all legit. But the masseuse is the best in terms of age and beauty. I felt it was erotic just by her giving me the massage.

The one on North 90th is also legit. Only one provider in her 40's.

Kung Fu Massage is also legit, and masseuse is the worst. They are all in their 40's + 50's.

I wasted more than 200 $ on these legit massage parlors. Next week, I will visit the 3 in Council Bluffs. Acupuncture on Avenue A, and Asian Tuina on Gleason 55 - any good news about them or should I avoid them as well? Thanks.

Member #5845
12-10-16, 19:48
Recently moved to Omaha. Here is what I found so far:

The one on 127th and Q (Green Continental) is all legit. But the masseuse is the best in terms of age and beauty. I felt it was erotic just by her giving me the massage.

The one on North 90th is also legit. Only one provider in her 40's.

Kung Fu Massage is also legit, and masseuse is the worst. They are all in their 40's + 50's.

I wasted more than 200 $ on these legit massage parlors. Next week, I will visit the 3 in Council Bluffs. Acupuncture on Avenue A, and Asian Tuina on Gleason 55 - any good news about them or should I avoid them as well? Thanks.Being new they want to warm up on you.

If you go in twice they will recognize you.

Kung Fu older ladies (which make it awkward but good).

I'm hoping 127th and Q is good with that young girl. I just need confirmation!

Gleason has been known for good, but I think the good Massage lady left.

Member #5845
12-10-16, 19:50
I don't get why message parlors don't understand that after 9 pm we don't want anything else than HE.

Who wants a massage without a HE after 9 pm. Makes no sense.

JamesGlia
12-11-16, 10:47
From reading the threads, I assume it is safe to say that I should just save my money. That not one place in town would provide a HE, especially since I have never been to any of the places before and do not know any of the girls. Does anyone know of a private provider? If so PM me. In town for work and was hoping to have some fun but it does not look promising from what I read. Thanks.

FootballMan
12-12-16, 14:05
Does anyone know where the massage parlor that was on 20th and W. Broadway, CB relocated too. I like that place.

Rubmeright
12-12-16, 17:31
Does anyone know where the massage parlor that was on 20th and W. Broadway, CB relocated too. I like that place.The mama's an at Gleason is same as that place. Do not know if they still do but I have a hard time believing if they know you they won't.

Member #5845
12-12-16, 20:26
The mama's an at Gleason is same as that place. Do not know if they still do but I have a hard time believing if they know you they won't.That lady told me one day after a massage she was going to Gleason, but I haven't seen her.

Member #5845
12-15-16, 22:04
I know that most of the time the backpage massage ads are lies.

http://omaha.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-new-best-relaxing-europen-massage-new-young-girl-22-402-315-7237/6491600

Kung fu spa is saying they hired new people. Can anyone confirm?

"New girl 22".

Rubmeright
12-16-16, 22:02
I know that most of the time the backpage massage ads are lies.

http://omaha.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-new-best-relaxing-europen-massage-new-young-girl-22-402-315-7237/6491600

Kung fu spa is saying they hired new people. Can anyone confirm?

"New girl 22".That is not kun fu. That is sunny spa. Have not been there yet. Have not heard either way on service.

Member #5845
12-17-16, 10:59
That is not kun fu. That is sunny spa. Have not been there yet. Have not heard either way on service.It's the same spot at Kung Fu.

Interesting.

I hope someone can check it out and report back.

Member #5845
12-17-16, 18:16
Is everyone sleeping?

What places are providing HE?

Can you PM me or just post?

I already know Kung Fu and Gleason.

What other ones?

StalingadVet
12-18-16, 00:20
Went to 127th and Q (green continental) twice now, and they only give legit massage. Also tried Kung Fu spa 2 days ago, but turned back when I saw they were the same older providers. I have not tried the 3 in Council Bluffs yet. So does 55 Gleanson provide HE or not? I wasted hundreds on Omaha massage parlors, and I want to be careful with my money now.

OldDog261
12-18-16, 11:40
That is not kun fu. That is sunny spa. Have not been there yet. Have not heard either way on service.Only one really cute girl there, Amanda. She has great potential and a good tease but its still a do it yourself finish. I'm holding out and not spending any more money until the service improves.

Member #5845
12-23-16, 17:04
Can anyone confirm avenue A is still good?

Haven't been there since early November. I know that girl moved to Gleason. Has anyone gotten lucky with the other girls at Avenue A?

Thanks.

Member #5845
12-25-16, 00:13
Don't fondle or touch the massage ladies while they are giving you a massage. They get angry.

The lady was giving me a normal massage for about 10 minutes.

She got to my legs and started going under and grabbing me. I started rubbing her ass and legs.

I was rock hard, so I turned over and she put a pillow where my head is.

When she did that I Tried grabbing her tits and she got mad.

She put a paper towel over my wiener and said "no. Only massage".

And she was furious.

She made me do it myself while she rubbed me.

It's funny too because she expected a $40 tip, which I just gave her a $20.

Rubmeright
12-27-16, 20:41
Don't fondle or touch the massage ladies while they are giving you a massage. They get angry.

The lady was giving me a normal massage for about 10 minutes.

She got to my legs and started going under and grabbing me. I started rubbing her ass and legs.

I was rock hard, so I turned over and she put a pillow where my head is.

When she did that I Tried grabbing her tits and she got mad.

She put a paper towel over my wiener and said "no. Only massage".

And she was furious.

She made me do it myself while she rubbed me.

It's funny too because she expected a $40 tip, which I just gave her a $20.Which place?

Rubmeright
12-27-16, 20:46
Was going to try that place today but when I got to the lot I had to take a call, by the time I got done two dudes got in ahead of me, two more left. Place is hoppin, any reports? I did not go in with all the traffic, the two that left were at the same time, that had to be awkward taking the walk of shame together.

Jeju Man
12-28-16, 20:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FootballMan
01-03-17, 15:04
Has anyone tried Sunny Spa on 119th and Center since they reopened. I went there a few months ago, I was wondering if there are any changes.

Member #5845
01-03-17, 19:51
Has anyone tried Sunny Spa on 119th and Center since they reopened. I went there a few months ago, I was wondering if there are any changes.Nah, there's a younger girl, but they make you do it yourself.

Your experience might be different, but I doubt it.

Lookitsthatguy
01-16-17, 17:02
Can anyone tell me where I can find a good provider?

Member #5845
01-16-17, 20:01
Can anyone tell me where I can find a good provider?

THIS IS THE ONLY AMP I WILL TALK ABOUT PUBLICLY (just because everyone knows about it)

119th and Pacific KungFu massage is REALLY crowded and where everyone has been going.

If you want a HIGH chance of getting a HE go at night when there are no cars around. It closes at 10 pm.
But there are caveats to a garenteed place.

It's always busy, there's a restaurant near by that drunk people walk outside all the time and hang out in the parking lot.

I always get harrassed "OH you're GETTING A MASSAGE? ".

Just be ready for a walk of shame when you go inside. And to bump into other people walking out realizing that they just were inside getting a HE from the same person.

Member #5845
01-16-17, 20:03
Has anyone been to this location?

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-massage-best-value-in-town-free-table-shower-712-256-4272/5554663

It posts ads on back page maybe once a month, the place seems abandoned, and the phone number doesn't work.

The OPEN sign is never on, but I bet if I walk inside it's still open.

Anyone have experience?

Rubmeright
01-18-17, 20:30
Has anyone been to this location?

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-massage-best-value-in-town-free-table-shower-712-256-4272/5554663

It posts ads on back page maybe once a month, the place seems abandoned, and the phone number doesn't work.

The OPEN sign is never on, but I bet if I walk inside it's still open.

Anyone have experience?Has been closed since summer as I know it. Mamasan is now at Gleason.

Member #5845
01-18-17, 21:22
Has been closed since summer as I know it. Mamasan is now at Gleason.They're still posting though on backpages.

I think they're open, they just don't want anyone to know. I'm going tonight I'll report back.

Jasxbc
01-19-17, 01:03
Has anyone tried this new one? Green Continent MASSAGE (12789 Q street).

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand_opening_-green-continent-massage-12789-q-street/7919216

Just moved back to Omaha and the few that I knew are gone.

Member #5845
01-19-17, 11:16
Has anyone tried this new one? Green Continent MASSAGE (12789 Q street).

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand_opening_-green-continent-massage-12789-q-street/7919216

Just moved back to Omaha and the few that I knew are gone.Go to Kung Fu massage 119th and Pacific, it's where everyone's been going.

I've been told green continental doesn't give HE.

Member #5845
01-23-17, 22:43
Has anyone been to 108th and Q recently? How was it?

Anything good?

PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting here.

Jasxbc
01-23-17, 23:17
Go to Kung Fu massage 119th and Pacific, it's where everyone's been going.

I've been told green continental doesn't give HE.I have heard mixed reviews about KungFu so I went to Green. Very Happy. Had a 30's girl, spinner type, no english at all. Good tease on the back, flipped and she went straight for the stick. She started with a DIY gesture but I kinda laughed so she put my hand on it. I just held and didn't rub so she pulled my hand off and did the job.

Member #5845
01-24-17, 00:51
I have heard mixed reviews about KungFu So have you been to 108 rh and Q In a while?

Any confirmation of it being good?

JustAlilStroke
01-24-17, 12:37
I have been to Kung fu and service was great. But I'm curious to you have to get the 4 hand massage in order to get something extra or can I still get it with only paying for the regular hour long 2 hand massage?

Member #5845
01-26-17, 00:40
I have been to Kung fu and service was great. But I'm curious to you have to get the 4 hand massage in order to get something extra or can I still get it with only paying for the regular hour long 2 hand massage?Nah just get the right person, and remember YMMV.

Member #5845
01-27-17, 01:08
I hate to say this because the lady is really nice and works hard but. I wouldn't recommend going to this massage place:

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1924-star-acupressure/6700721

It's in a BUSY ASS STREET! So walking inside you're going to been seen by MANY. It's a walk of sHame.

Walk inside I saw an old ass lady chunky sitting at a desk just waiting for people.

So she walks me into the room and I pay $40 when she leaves I start taking off my clothes and I noticed the room was red which isn't soothing. It's creepy.

She even turns on some creepy ass fucking old music. PLUS it's council bluffs it's pretty sketchy.

So I got naked and was laying on the bed. I thought I was going to get murdered.

A red room is creepy especially with creepy ass music.

So I'm laying on the bed with my head up and my life line my phone is across the room and I kept thinking some guy with a chain saw was going to come in and murder me.

So she walks in and I put my head down and she starts.

SHE NEVER GETS SEXUAL.

So she's holding my head down (giving me a massage) the entire time I thought someone was going to walk in the room while my heads down and I'm just going to die.

It's fucking scary!

She doesn't give me a HE but she works hard. Gave me the best massage she could so I gave her $20 tip.

Now as I leave the place there's a fucking helicopter looking right at me. Close AF! And I was scared cops were going to question me about the massage. But never did, I left and nothing happened.

I realized that council bluffs sucks.

Every time I go to a massage parlor the girls NEVER EVER give HE.

OldDog261
01-27-17, 15:58
I hate to say this because the lady is really nice and works hard but. I wouldn't recommend going to this massage place:

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1924-star-acupressure/6700721

It's in a BUSY ASS STREET! So walking inside you're going to been seen by MANY. It's a walk of sHame.

Walk inside I saw an old ass lady chunky sitting at a desk just waiting for people.

So she walks me into the room and I pay $40 when she leaves I start taking off my clothes and I noticed the room was red which isn't soothing. It's creepy.

She even turns on some creepy ass fucking old music. PLUS it's council bluffs it's pretty sketchy.

So I got naked and was laying on the bed. I thought I was going to get murdered.

A red room is creepy especially with creepy ass music.

So I'm laying on the bed with my head up and my life line my phone is across the room and I kept thinking some guy with a chain saw was going to come in and murder me.

So she walks in and I put my head down and she starts.

SHE NEVER GETS SEXUAL.

So she's holding my head down (giving me a massage) the entire time I thought someone was going to walk in the room while my heads down and I'm just going to die.

It's fucking scary!

She doesn't give me a HE but she works hard. Gave me the best massage she could so I gave her $20 tip.

Now as I leave the place there's a fucking helicopter looking right at me. Close AF! And I was scared cops were going to question me about the massage. But never did, I left and nothing happened.

I realized that council bluffs sucks.

Every time I go to a massage parlor the girls NEVER EVER give HE.Dude, you need to relax. If you are always this jumpy, you are in the wrong hobby.

First off, the red lights actually have a way of making everyone look good, it works well to hide both of our imperfections. CB does have productive opportunities but I imagine your jumpiness is freaking them out too. Don't discredit the wonderful girls that work those places, we would like more service yes, but don't downgrade them like this.

Member #5845
01-27-17, 17:39
Dude, you need to relax. If you are always this jumpy, you are in the wrong hobby.

First off, the red lights actually have a way of making everyone look good, it works well to hide both of our imperfections. CB does have productive opportunities but t I imagine your jumpiness is freaking them out too. Don't discredit the wonderful girls that work those places, we would like more service yes, but don't downgrade them like this.Any dim light color can hide imperfections, red is just creepy. Clearly you've never heard of a "red room". Google it.

I'm just giving an honest review of how I felt at that time... if you think it's just me being jumpy that's fine, but that's my review of it... it's creepy as hell (literally)

Honestly, you go there take the walk of shame... and lay in that red room and wait alone and report back. It's not pleasant.
I'm not discrediting her Massage skills, I'm just saying that it feels more creepy than relaxing.

This is as well the usaSEXguide so I try to base my reviews on whether or not something sexual happens.
If you think my reviews are out of line or not related to the forum please by all means report the post. I'm just giving my experience and review, based on the forum: usaSEXguide.

OldDog261
01-27-17, 22:54
Any dim light color can hide imperfections, red is just creepy. Clearly you've never heard of a "red room". Google it.

I'm just giving an honest review of how I felt at that time... if you think it's just me being jumpy that's fine, but that's my review of it... it's creepy as hell (literally)

Honestly, you go there take the walk of shame... and lay in that red room and wait alone and report back. It's not pleasant.
I'm not discrediting her Massage skills, I'm just saying that it feels more creepy than relaxing.

This is as well the usaSEXguide so I try to base my reviews on whether or not something sexual happens.
If you think my reviews are out of line or not related to the forum please by all means report the post. I'm just giving my experience and review, based on the forum: usaSEXguide.Nobody here is questioning your experience, just pointing out your edginess may be part of the problem. As for this establishment, I've been there many times and it the middle of the day so plenty of people are likely to see me, that's part of the risk we take, not sure why the walk of shame. If you find it shameful, maybe you should reconsider being there.

Member #5845
01-28-17, 02:40
Nobody here is questioning your experience, just pointing out your edginess may be part of the problem. As for this establishment, I've been there many times and it the middle of the day so plenty of people are likely to see me, that's part of the risk we take, not sure why the walk of shame. If you find it shameful, maybe you should reconsider being there."Nobody here is questioning your experience" - I never said anyone was. You took that out of context, I was replying to your statement of me being "jumpy" and I was saying you should take that walk of shame. So it sounds like you have. And I'm saying that it's not a pleasant experience with the traffic. If you're comfortable walking into a massage parkour in the middle of the day in a busy intersection that's fine. I'm saying my experience it felt awkward.

Problem? So there's a problem now?

I've already reconsidered and explained that in my review that I'm not going back to CB for AMP.

I'm giving my honest opinions and reviews. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing, if you get offended, I don't care. That's your opinion. I'm just giving mine.

StalingadVet
01-29-17, 16:11
I went to Acupuncture spa about 2 weeks ago, and was able to get a HE there. That one may be worth a try.

SamJone
02-26-17, 19:48
I've had success at kungfu (like most) and that new one that popped up around 90th and maple. Any other suggestions?

Member #5845
02-27-17, 23:11
I've had success at kungfu (like most) and that new one that popped up around 90th and maple. Any other suggestions?90th and maple stil have that really really tall girl?

Is it like an office building set up?

JohnnyBana
02-28-17, 15:21
90th and maple stil have that really really tall girl?

Is it like an office building set up?I'm looking for info on that location really want to try but don't want to waste more money.

Member #5845
03-01-17, 01:11
Are we talking about this one?

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-wonderful-asian-massage/8168504

I went there a few months ago, and no extras.

Maybe someone got lucky or a new person is giving massages.

I didn't like the massage, it was a tall lady (I would assume the lady from Favorite Massage).

And when the massage was over I was waiting for her to give extras, but she DARTED out of the room.

Jeju Man
03-26-17, 13:35
Are we talking about this one?

http://omaha.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-wonderful-asian-massage/8168504

I went there a few months ago, and no extras.

Maybe someone got lucky or a new person is giving massages.

I didn't like the massage, it was a tall lady (I would assume the lady from Favorite Massage).

And when the massage was over I was waiting for her to give extras, but she DARTED out of the room.Many have been their. No HE. When all done, she actually EXPECTS a tip!

This place is listed as non erotic on other sites I have read.

BruceDebo
03-29-17, 01:39
Visited Kung Fu Spa a few weeks ago. Pretty close to 10 pm. An older woman showed me to a room and left. She came back 5 minutes later and asked if I wanted 4 Hs, I declined. She came in again 10 minutes later and said "Give me 10 more minutes please". She gave me a big hug and thanked me for my patience. Finally. It's my turn. It's the older lady again (long sigh). She started off great but soon became very repetitious. I'm thinking I shoulda got the 30 min. The flip comes and to my surprise, the massage gets intense! I'm rocking an Excalibur by this time. Just as she starts to unsheathe the sword, she taps my knee and says "time is up".

Member #5845
03-31-17, 00:21
Visited Kung Fu Spa a few weeks ago. Pretty close to 10 pm. An older woman showed me to a room and left. She came back 5 minutes later and asked if I wanted 4 Hs, I declined. She came in again 10 minutes later and said "Give me 10 more minutes please". She gave me a big hug and thanked me for my patience. Finally. It's my turn. It's the older lady again (long sigh). She started off great but soon became very repetitious. I'm thinking I shoulda got the 30 min. The flip comes and to my surprise, the massage gets intense! I'm rocking an Excalibur by this time. Just as she starts to unsheathe the sword, she taps my knee and says "time is up".Yeah that lady that gives mean looks IS A JERK!

My advice, is to rub her ass and legs while getting a massage, she hates it when people do that.

I did it one time and half way into the 30 minute massage she goes out and complains with the taller lady. The tall lady comes in and finishes the job.

I have gotten 4 hands with a HE at Kung Fu, they will alternate girls.

That's my advice as well, never get more than 30 minutes
EVERYONE gets an hour, you don't wanna seem like EVERYONE, you're special you're getting a HE.

Laying there for an hour sucks not knowing if you're gonna get a HE as well.
I've gotten HE at the beginning of a massage, and it sucked. They have to massage you the entire time so you'll be sitting there for an hour just waiting for it to be over while she pretends to rub your leg while watching the clock.

HuskerMan
04-04-17, 11:49
Has anyone tried the new massage parlor on 120th and Center?

Jeju Man
04-05-17, 15:12
It seems that many of the Asian massage parlors are now Chinese gals. I've been to more than my share lately throughout my travels around the country. It uses to be that most of these places had Korean gals who played well! Or Japanese. But now it seems to be Chinese and most are only doing HJ's. YMMV as mine as but until we mongers stop tipping 40/50 for HJ's, it won't change. I'd tip 10 bucks and tell the gal. Better service. Better tips! I'm not about to tip 40/50 for hand service! I have had a few of the Chinese gals do oral but YMMV. You have decent service one week and see her again next week, they are gone! Now when I go, I use sign language if they have limited English skills. Sign language with money in my hands and what I want her to do. If she says no. I walk out and have lost no money! Try another place. We start walking out, things might improve!

Member #5845
04-05-17, 21:55
It seems that many of the Asian massage parlors are now Chinese gals. I've been to more than my share lately throughout my travels around the country. It uses to be that most of these places had Korean gals who played well! Or Japanese. But now it seems to be Chinese and most are only doing HJ's. YMMV as mine as but until we mongers stop tipping 40/50 for HJ's, it won't change. I'd tip 10 bucks and tell the gal. Better service. Better tips! I'm not about to tip 40/50 for hand service! I have had a few of the Chinese gals do oral but YMMV. You have decent service one week and see her again next week, they are gone! Now when I go, I use sign language if they have limited English skills. Sign language with money in my hands and what I want her to do. If she says no. I walk out and have lost no money! Try another place. We start walking out, things might improve!Have you been to any place recently in Omaha?

If you don't want to post publicly please PM ME!

Rubmeright
04-28-17, 19:33
Drew Cindy. Great massage, walk on back, nice facility and that is all. It's a shame because I would have become a regular.

Jeju Man
04-29-17, 09:16
Drew Cindy. Great massage, walk on back, nice facility and that is all. It's a shame because I would have become a regular.Thanks for the info! Left no tip I hope! Well. Small tip would be fine.

SamJone
04-29-17, 22:02
I think it's easy to have luck any where, I've had a lot of success. Just can't be pushy about it.

Member #5845
05-01-17, 00:16
Does anyone have any intel on 72nd and Harrison?

Rubmeright
05-01-17, 07:06
Thanks for the info! Left no tip I hope! Well. Small tip would be fine.Small tip, opened the wallet wide and fished around through plenty of twenties to get to that ten in the middle, she smiled and said thank you and bowed, but when she asked me to call her again I just looked back and said with a wry smile "really?, you think I'll be back?" She said "I hope so". Seriously, she is attractive (older, but that's fine anymore) and has a kicker body, if she would have popped me I'd be back today. She really has no clue when I say "regular", she let steady cash flow walk.

I'll stick with what I know appreciate it more and venture less. Beats driving to Timbuktu like a couple short years ago. I'm not saying I won't give her another shot in another year or two. There is a strong line of thought that you need to try it twice to build trust but these days, there are just to many other places around for them to take that chance, not like the old days, making the rounds here Is over a dozen places now. YMMV.

Stay safe,
Rubs

Jeju Man
05-22-17, 12:27
Backpage ad's are getting folks nabbed. Over the weekend, 6 customers and 6 providers arrested. Monday's Omaha newspaper reported as did the TV reports. All were arrested on suspension of solicitation, etc. One for drugs. Point is, cops are drama queens. Nothing better to do it seems with all the vast felonies being done so better to set up sex stings. Fake ad's were used as well. It's just sad in my opinion. Out trying to nab those mongers. The entire world revolves around ONLY two things; sex and money and it won't go away. We have sanctimonious self rightous two faced hypocrites who are out to nab folks and yet are doing the same thing!

Member #5669
05-24-17, 23:48
This is what it's about right here. Concern troll women get denied government money for using the word prostitute. They pull an end around by changing it to the politically popular "trafficking victim". Now they can hang a year minimum on any monger given it meets the definition of "trafficking" and the governor signs it. Same group behind this sting, FBI was involved. Lots of other rumors floating out there. Be careful mongers, it's about to get scary. CB ain't ready for this, which means Iowa is next.

http://www.omaha.com/news/legislature/nebraska-legislators-approval-of-harsher-human-trafficking-penalties-sheds-light/article_279d2635-e140-590a-a655-3c0755332a7b.html

Backpage ad's are getting folks nabbed. Over the weekend, 6 customers and 6 providers arrested. Monday's Omaha newspaper reported as did the TV reports. All were arrested on suspension of solicitation, etc. One for drugs. Point is, cops are drama queens. Nothing better to do it seems with all the vast felonies being done so better to set up sex stings. Fake ad's were used as well. It's just sad in my opinion. Out trying to nab those mongers. The entire world revolves around ONLY two things; sex and money and it won't go away. We have sanctimonious self rightous two faced hypocrites who are out to nab folks and yet are doing the same thing!

Member #5669
05-25-17, 19:13
Governor signed it, and the "liberal" World Herald editorialized in support of it.

The penalties are real now ladies and gents, be safe. Concern troll women have their wish and will do everything they can to eradicate what they view as trafficking in Nebraska. Dangerous times everyone, time to lay low.

http://www.omaha.com/opinion/editorial-nebraska-makes-combating-human-trafficking-a-state-priority/article_d12b889d-12a2-5997-af3d-fd806073546f.html

This is what it's about right here. Concern troll women get denied government money for using the word prostitute. They pull an end around by changing it to the politically popular "trafficking victim". Now they can hang a year minimum on any monger given it meets the definition of "trafficking" and the governor signs it. Same group behind this sting, FBI was involved. Lots of other rumors floating out there. Be careful mongers, it's about to get scary. CB ain't ready for this, which means Iowa is next.

http://www.omaha.com/news/legislature/nebraska-legislators-approval-of-harsher-human-trafficking-penalties-sheds-light/article_279d2635-e140-590a-a655-3c0755332a7b.html

Jeju Man
05-27-17, 14:04
We have a bunch of self righteous, sanctimonious two faces hypocrites who enact laws. Most are preaching on their high horses and then out doing the dirty at night! Like gambling. No casinos in Nebraska but 99% of the cars are Nebraska plates at the casinos in CB! Same with the massage businesses!

I will add, I don't know of any Asian massage places doing FS.

Not even oral. Most are Chinese and these gals are not doing FS. BP advertisers seem to be doing more but then again, many stings. The gals that do not talk at all about money seem to be better providers. The few I have meet never ask for money and it's expected to be tipped when all done. Cops will get creative with charges and prosecutors will get even more creative! Only go with verified providers.

SamJone
07-23-17, 21:27
Anyone want to trade info / numbers on latest news? Pm me 😁.

Ice Qube
10-27-17, 16:42
Hello Fellow Lurkers.

Over a year ago, I visited this place after having a nice steak dinner at a well know steakhouse next door. Was greeted by Mamasan and got a nice massage with HE. So I decided to come back here (for the steak dinner primarily next door) and a nice rub down like before.

Totally different experience. Different Mamasan, who started out nice enough. Only wanted 1/2 hour but was told they only offer 1 hr for. 5. Okkkkkk. I bit. The massage was really bad. This gal might as well have been rolling dough in a bakery.

Although I was initially draped, the tent fell off the pole on the flip and it was not put back on. Couple light teases brushing the boys and beanpole. I thought. Well at least this might end well. NOPE.

All the sudden, thirty seven minutes into my hour, she says all done. I frowned and pointed at the clock. She got louder saying "all done! So, not being very happy, I pulled on my clothes and went to leave.

She blocked the door and loudly demanded a tip. I slipped her a fiver and told her to get the EFF out of my way. Will never go back. Too bad, because it's hard to find a consistent provider in this town when I visit. Oh well.

'Nuff said.

Member #5669
10-31-17, 22:28
You just got what many call the "Omaha Special". There are variations and none of them end well.

Omaha may be the worst town in the country for AMP aficionados. I'd recommend not even looking next year, you can do a better job on your own after having your steak.

All the sudden, thirty seven minutes into my hour, she says all done. I frowned and pointed at the clock. She got louder saying "all done! So, not being very happy, I pulled on my clothes and went to leave.

She blocked the door and loudly demanded a tip. I slipped her a fiver and told her to get the EFF out of my way. Will never go back.

Member #5845
10-31-17, 22:58
*IF ANYONE HAS A GOOD AMP THAT GIVES HE PLEASE PM ME!!

Hey.

Yeah man you got sh** on, these girls know the game they know that males coming in at night or just in general are just looking for HE. The fact that you pointed at the clock is enough for them to understand what you're looking for.

I went to one in Millard last year which was notorious for giving HE.

I've gotten HE from there many times but recently they stopped so I went in and didn't see the girl that always gives HE so I asked for another girl. I kept asking girl after girl and eventually the last girl was like "no more girls do you want massage" she seemed like she has been around the block so I tried her out.

Gave a normal massage didn't even flip me.

I asked for a happy ending just straight up and she said no.

She asked if I wanted an hour for $80 and started rubbing my ass.

I knew she was just toying with me so I said "I'll give you $80 for just a HE" she said no.

So I didn't get a HE and as I was walking out she was at the door begging for a tip.

I gave her $1.

LOL she was mad she was like I know you have more I saw it.

I've learned only get massages from confirmed girls if you don't see a confirmed girl LEAVE.

How I do this is:

Keep my money in my pocket and leave wallet empty if I go through the girls working and don't see the one I want then I show my wallet which is empty and say "wait I need to get money" and leave.

Or if she is working bring out all the money and show that you have extra for a HE.

I just wish there was a full proof way of knowing if the girl gives a HE right away.

* IF ANYONE HAS A GOOD AMP THAT GIVES HE PLEASE PM ME!

Hello Fellow Lurkers.

Over a year ago, I visited this place after having a nice steak dinner at a well know steakhouse next door. Was greeted by Mamasan and got a nice massage with HE. So I decided to come back here (for the steak dinner primarily next door) and a nice rub down like before.

Totally different experience. Different Mamasan, who started out nice enough. Only wanted 1/2 hour but was told they only offer 1 hr for. 5. Okkkkkk. I bit. The massage was really bad. This gal might as well have been rolling dough in a bakery.

Although I was initially draped, the tent fell off the pole on the flip and it was not put back on. Couple light teases brushing the boys and beanpole. I thought. Well at least this might end well. NOPE.

She blocked the door and loudly demanded a tip. I slipped her a fiver and told her to get the EFF out of my way. Will never go back. Too bad, because it's hard to find a consistent provider in this town when I visit. Oh well.

'Nuff said.

Chuck1970
12-03-17, 15:35
Have been here in Omaha for 1 yr, went to KF when I first arrived a couple times and always had good time. Something must have happened last couple months cause the last 2 times I have been there was no extras available, even the massage wasn't as good as previous times. Girls telling me to "do it yourself". Will have to try across the bridge in CB.

OldDog261
12-18-17, 07:36
Have been here in Omaha for 1 yr, went to KF when I first arrived a couple times and always had good time. Something must have happened last couple months cause the last 2 times I have been there was no extras available, even the massage wasn't as good as previous times. Girls telling me to "do it yourself". Will have to try across the bridge in CB.Tryout Eva at 96th and L.

SamJone
02-19-18, 14:48
Things are way too quite on here, how else will I get info about my favorite hobby?

Member #5845
04-07-18, 17:09
Anyone have any AMPs that give HE?

Can someone PM ME?

OldDog1958
06-05-18, 10:13
Anyone have any AMPs that give HE?

Can someone PM ME?Ok, been off the best for a while and time to get back in the game. Let's get some chat going, what's hot out there these days?

Member #5845
06-26-18, 23:21
Ok, been off the best for a while and time to get back in the game. Let's get some chat going, what's hot out there these days?If anyone has Intel PLEASE PM ME!

I Love Acid
07-06-18, 12:58
If anyone has Intel PLEASE PM ME!I haven't had much luck in Omaha lately, but I went to Gleason a couple weeks ago and left happy. Good massage too.

Member #5845
07-11-18, 01:24
I haven't had much luck in Omaha lately, but I went to Gleason a couple weeks ago and left happy. Good massage too.Every AMP I've been to recently have given me a he.

If you aren't getting HEs I feel bad for you.

I'm not giving out any Intel, but yeah a ton of them are giving right now.

Jeju Man
07-11-18, 08:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Why are you reviewing posts put up by other members?

A2

Member #5845
07-13-18, 18:52
Sorry I'm not sharing. But I was asking all around and no one decided to share with me.

I found out later that a guy I asked did have Intel on another forum about an AMP and didn't share.
Everyone wants to receive Intel but no one wants to share.

I'm not going to be the only one dishing out Intel.

Honestly if someone PMs me Intel on a AMP I don't know about Or never heard of, and I confirm it... then I'll share ALL my Intel.
But right now with everyone just hoarding info I'm just gonna hoard mine too.

Even with other forums people are being cryptic with it, so there's not much purpose to share if everyone is going to be silent.

I Love Acid
07-17-18, 15:20
Sorry I'm not sharing. But I was asking all around and no one decided to share with me.

I found out later that a guy I asked did have Intel on another forum about an AMP and didn't share.
Everyone wants to receive Intel but no one wants to share.

I'm not going to be the only one dishing out Intel.

Honestly if someone PMs me Intel on a AMP I don't know about Or never heard of, and I confirm it... then I'll share ALL my Intel.
But right now with everyone just hoarding info I'm just gonna hoard mine too.

Even with other forums people are being cryptic with it, so there's not much purpose to share if everyone is going to be silent.Hey man. You do you.

I went to the new thai place on 147 the other day. All I got was the Omaha Special. I don't get to Omaha all that often, but I'll keep hitting up places when I do.

SheThinksGolf
09-19-18, 22:00
Any info on K Massage on Blondo?

OldDog1958
09-25-18, 08:08
Any info on K Massage on Blondo?Never been there but Fremont was fun.

Rubmeright
10-18-18, 07:12
Never been there but Fremont was fun.K massage is short for just ok. That's it it's just ok.

CB has a new place opening on Broadway east of the one that closed. Not open yet but sign is up and they were moving stuff in as I drove by.

Fremont ehh? Hum, might need a roadie.

OldDog1958
10-22-18, 16:28
K massage is short for just ok. That's it it's just ok.

CB has a new place opening on Broadway east of the one that closed. Not open yet but sign is up and they were moving stuff in as I drove by.

Fremont ehh? Hum, might need a roadie.Save the trip, second time just more teasing, its DIY.

JohnPete1981
07-29-19, 02:54
Traveling to Omaha, didn't think the board would be as dead as it is. Any recommendations for an AMP? Just looking for the standard. If you travel to TN or GA I'd be happy to return the favor. Thanks.

FireIsFun
08-28-19, 00:18
Hey all. Looking for suggestions, I'm new to the area and located around 108/ Giles. Anything good nearby? I see we have a parlor on 108th between Q / L, Is that any good?

Dyky1209
10-30-19, 21:29
I'm curious about Mt Fuji. The girls in the ad are so hot.

Tomas21
11-16-19, 16:48
I've heard some rumors about the Green Continent Massage but I haven't been able to confirm anything and there's supposedly an event these weekend nights but I won't be able to swing by and check it out. If anybody swing by, mind letting me know?

Jason Scott
12-14-19, 20:43
Hey all. Looking for suggestions, I'm new to the area and located around 108/ Giles. Anything good nearby? I see we have a parlor on 108th between Q / L, Is that any good?No fun there.

FireIsFun
01-04-20, 02:48
No fun there.Any suggestions? PM me?

Hiillrunner
01-09-20, 16:10
Asking of the girl I texted in an extended stay is a safe visit? Help with iI've just did parlor before AAMP is new to me. Help.

HayBusa001
01-09-20, 23:11
Any suggestions? PM me?I'll be passing thru going to Lexington Nebraska are there any good Asian or Latin massage parlors around.

HayBusa001
01-12-20, 17:25
Is there any spas with latinas working I will be in omaha on January 18 and looking for recommendations.

StuckonAmps
01-16-20, 22:08
I'll be rolling through town this weekend and was hoping there was a place worth visiting. I prefer a TS before and all the extras after. Looking at other sites, it looks like 2xx5 Asian Acupressure over in CB might be worth it, even if it looks like a dive from the outside. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

StuckonAmps
01-20-20, 16:52
I decided to try out Red Rose in CB based on recommendations in the Iowa CB forum. I called ahead to ask about a table shower and I guess she just didn't understand me because she said they had one (which you all know they don't). The masseuse I saw was as you described and there was another, much younger, masseuse that my friend saw. He had to wait a little though as there was already someone there. Mine went above and beyond with significant extras, she just wouldn't go full service. Lots of fun though. My friend got L1 from the other girl. I really appreciate that they don't ask for a tip up front. After, she gave me another phone number that I could book a massage with and told me the "good time" is 8 am.

I would repeat.

Ymch520
01-26-20, 23:22
Is there any spas with latinas working I will be in omaha on January 18 and looking for recommendations.Any luck? I am visiting next month and searching for latinas.

Tc9110
02-29-20, 20:02
I'm looking for an aamp in Omaha or council bluffs could anyone help me out.

Ymch520
03-01-20, 23:11
Is there any spas with latinas working I will be in omaha on January 18 and looking for recommendations.Any luck bro?

CrawDaddy131
03-09-20, 10:45
Has anyone had any success at the parlor called Asian Massage just across Methodist or is that just a regular massage parlor.

SlickRick4
05-13-20, 01:51
The good news.

They're open until midnight. I was so incredibly sore after a long day that it was music to my ears. Arrived at 11. Took 10 minutes to get back to the room. $60 for an hour. Fantastic massage. She worked out all of my kinks. Wish she would have rubbed my feet.

Bad news.

Took 10 minutes to get into the room. Another 5 to undress and for her to be ready. Fondled the boys a bit. Signaled for me to be quiet. I signal for BJ. Not a chance. I motion for money. Still no. Hand only. OK then. Stops at exactly midnight. Wants tip. I point at clock. She says big tip. Yea, screw this. Got dressed and gave her a 20. She wants more. Nah, take it out of the $60 massage that was supposed to be for an hour and was only 45 minutes.

Oh yea, had to wear a mask the entire time as well.

Math1956
05-13-20, 15:57
The good news.

They're open until midnight. I was so incredibly sore after a long day that it was music to my ears. Arrived at 11. Took 10 minutes to get back to the room. $60 for an hour. Fantastic massage. She worked out all of my kinks. Wish she would have rubbed my feet.

Bad news.

Took 10 minutes to get into the room. Another 5 to undress and for her to be ready. Fondled the boys a bit. Signaled for me to be quiet. I signal for BJ. Not a chance. I motion for money. Still no. Hand only. OK then. Stops at exactly midnight. Wants tip. I point at clock. She says big tip. Yea, screw this. Got dressed and gave her a 20. She wants more. Nah, take it out of the $60 massage that was supposed to be for an hour and was only 45 minutes.

Oh yea, had to wear a mask the entire time as well.Before the great lock down, my go-to place was Hong Spa, 3x20 W Broadway, Council Bluffs. All massage spas in Iowa are allowed to open on Friday, May 15,2020. I called earlier this week, and I asked if Tina, my go-to lady, would be still working, but was told no. I will probably stop by sometime soon, but I'm disappointed that Tina will no longer be there.

I also visited Sunshine Massage, 33x S 78th St, Omaha. Both the provider and you must wear masks. My enjoyment varied depending which lady I got. Lisa, who seems to run this establishment, does not give you your money's worth. Yes, you get a HE, but if you pay for an hour of massage, you're lucky if you get 30 minutes. I stopped in for a massage with Lisa last Thursday, and I paid $60 for an hour's massage. I wasn't there any longer than 20 minutes. After our session was done, she asked for a tip. I gave her $20. She got upset, and I told her to take the money she shorted me on the massage for your tip. For the time being, I'm going to be staying away from this establishment.

I am very interested in this Asian Massage you mentioned. I'm happy with just a HE. I have no real hopes that anything above L1 will ever be offered in this area. Anyway, were you given the HE on your first visit, or did you have to make several visits before it was offered? Also, were the MTs young or old? Attractive?

If you could provide any additional information about this parlor, it would be greatly appreciated. When I go back to Hong Spa, I will definitely post a review about my experience.

Math1956.

OldDog261
05-24-20, 11:39
Before the great lock down, my go-to place was Hong Spa, 3x20 W Broadway, Council Bluffs. All massage spas in Iowa are allowed to open on Friday, May 15,2020. I called earlier this week, and I asked if Tina, my go-to lady, would be still working, but was told no. I will probably stop by sometime soon, but I'm disappointed that Tina will no longer be there.

I also visited Sunshine Massage, 33x S 78th St, Omaha. Both the provider and you must wear masks. My enjoyment varied depending which lady I got. Lisa, who seems to run this establishment, does not give you your money's worth. Yes, you get a HE, but if you pay for an hour of massage, you're lucky if you get 30 minutes. I stopped in for a massage with Lisa last Thursday, and I paid $60 for an hour's massage. I wasn't there any longer than 20 minutes. After our session was done, she asked for a tip. I gave her $20. She got upset, and I told her to take the money she shorted me on the massage for your tip. For the time being, I'm going to be staying away from this establishment.

I am very interested in this Asian Massage you mentioned. I'm happy with just a HE. I have no real hopes that anything above L1 will ever be offered in this area. Anyway, were you given the HE on your first visit, or did you have to make several visits before it was offered? Also, were the MTs young or old? Attractive?

If you could provide any additional information about this parlor, it would be greatly appreciated. When I go back to Hong Spa, I will definitely post a review about my experience.

Math1956.So I stopped by Friday and saw Tina. As great as she us, it's just not the same with them in masks. Ging to have to wait it out I guess.

Cammack
06-16-20, 12:56
Stopped at Hong today around 10 am. Guess they prefer a call ahead of time but they still let me in. Asked for 30 minutes paid the house fee. Laid down and when she came in she brushed me up and down head to toe without missing a spot. Was a good massage and on the flip received a good finish. . 2 tip because there was no haggling or anything. Good times. Be safe! -Camm.

Johnh105
06-18-20, 11:35
I will be trying hong out this afternoon. Any other word on Rose? Would like to try them as well soon. Curious if anything more than L1 can be expected?

Stopped at Hong today around 10 am. Guess they prefer a call ahead of time but they still let me in. Asked for 30 minutes paid the house fee. Laid down and when she came in she brushed me up and down head to toe without missing a spot. Was a good massage and on the flip received a good finish. . 2 tip because there was no haggling or anything. Good times. Be safe! -Camm.

Math1956
06-19-20, 19:19
I will be trying hong out this afternoon. Any other word on Rose? Would like to try them as well soon. Curious if anything more than L1 can be expected?I have driven past Rose Spa and it looks closed to me. Although, I did see a car parked in the parking lot. Hmmmm.

Johnh105
06-22-20, 17:04
Had a few issues with Hong. I made an appointment and showed up, they claimed I didn't have an appointment. They told me they could get me in though and I booked an hour. Masseuse kept leaving to answer the front door and take calls. A little frustrating but she had no problem heading straight for the main goal on flip. No issues with that part. Finished me and started cleaning up, then basically kicked me out of there as another customer was arriving. It was 34 minutes after I walked in the front door. I tipped her a Jackson and she said it took 2 of those. I pointed at the clock and she didn't say anything else. Still an OK time but not 100 percent satisfied by any means.

I have driven past Rose Spa and it looks closed to me. Although, I did see a car parked in the parking lot. Hmmmm.

JCS282
09-11-20, 01:33
So I stopped by Friday and saw Tina. As great as she us, it's just not the same with them in masks. Ging to have to wait it out I guess.How do I ask for the HE at Hong? Thank you.

Math1956
09-11-20, 19:53
I have driven past Rose Spa and it looks closed to me. Although, I did see a car parked in the parking lot. Hmmmm.Rose Spa is open. I stopped by last week, but I didn't participate in any activities. The older petite woman is still there. I don't know if any other women are working there.

Math1956.

Math1956
09-22-20, 12:52
For Everyone's Information. Hong Spa in Council Bluffs got busted this morning. I tried calling to make an appointment, but I got no answer. I drove by, and I saw police and FBI agents milling around.

This is too bad. This was one of my favorite places to go.

Cammack
09-28-20, 14:23
TOFTT. Nothing extra when I stopped in last week.

Math1956
09-28-20, 16:14
TOFTT. Nothing extra when I stopped in last week.I stopped a couple of weeks ago, and I received a HE. MT didn't like to be touched, and got nowhere near an hour.

Math1956.

XephEmeral44
10-06-20, 17:32
Anyone tried Holiday Massage on like 120th?

Pasquelo
10-07-20, 23:59
For Everyone's Information. Hong Spa in Council Bluffs got busted this morning. I tried calling to make an appointment, but I got no answer. I drove by, and I saw police and FBI agents milling around.

This is too bad. This was one of my favorite places to go.Hong bust.

I couldn't find anything in police reports or news, did this bust ever produce headlines?

Math1956
10-08-20, 16:04
We've all heard the phrase, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. ".

Well, I put that into practice when I visited Sunshine Massage last week. I have posted that you never get the time that you paid for. Why, for the love of God, did I think my visit would be any different?

I stopped by in the early afternoon, and I was the only patron. I paid for an hour, and immediately L* began asking for money. I handed her $40, but she demanded more. I said that $40 was all I had, so she could take it or I could leave. You could tell that she was not happy about that. In the past, I have gotten PM, but when I asked for on this day, the answer was, "No, tip not enough. " So, after fifteen minutes of massage, she asks me to flip. Although I did get L1, it was, "Let's get this over as soon as possible. ".

If I ever make another post where I say that I have gone to Sunshine Massage, I give you all permission to put me in a home.

Trust me on this. STAY AWAY!

Math1956.

Rommel88
11-09-20, 02:15
So if you wouldn't suggest this place for a good time, where can a redneck like me go when hes in the city once a month?

We've all heard the phrase, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. ".

Well, I put that into practice when I visited Sunshine Massage last week. I have posted that you never get the time that you paid for. Why, for the love of God, did I think my visit would be any different?

I stopped by in the early afternoon, and I was the only patron. I paid for an hour, and immediately L* began asking for money. I handed her $40, but she demanded more. I said that $40 was all I had, so she could take it or I could leave. You could tell that she was not happy about that. In the past, I have gotten PM, but when I asked for on this day, the answer was, "No, tip not enough. " So, after fifteen minutes of massage, she asks me to flip. Although I did get L1, it was, "Let's get this over as soon as possible. ".

If I ever make another post where I say that I have gone to Sunshine Massage, I give you all permission to put me in a home.

Trust me on this. STAY AWAY!

Math1956.

RidersEye
11-13-20, 00:03
I will be visiting Omaha this weekend, can anyone please let me know some good places or people who gives good head in Omaha Area, thanks in advance!

Math1956
11-14-20, 10:15
I will be visiting Omaha this weekend, can anyone please let me know some good places or people who gives good head in Omaha Area, thanks in advance!The only other place I know of right now is Cozy Spa in Council Bluffs. It's on 35th Street. I tried it once, and I wasn't impressed. But maybe you will get a better experience.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Math1956.

Pasquelo
02-10-21, 13:57
Favorite.

Going to be through this part of the country next month, anybody ever go to favorite massage on s 87? Rm says they have shower and their website says "after hours by appointment"? If no one has I'll TOFTT in March and report.

FriendlyNeighb
03-22-21, 01:57
I've been lurking for a while, I finally made an account.

Anyone got more than L1 (HJ) from these places? If so which one?

CrawDaddy131
03-31-21, 11:36
I used to have some success with the MSM at Mt. Fuji. Her name was May but it seems that she is MIA now. Anyone know if she is somewhere else?

Math1956
04-10-21, 15:14
I stopped at Red Rose Spa last night, and the MT will now only do L1. Before, I was able to get L2 from her. But then, I haven't been there for a while. I'm not sure when she exactly changed her style.

LuckySmile
04-23-21, 09:31
I'm back in town this coming week and staying downtown. Last time I was in town I had no success and all I got were scammers wanting deposits. Does anyone have an UTR friend for some L1 relaxation? I'm happy to provide references. Thanks!

Rubmeright
05-12-21, 09:42
I've been lurking for a while, I finally made an account.

Anyone got more than L1 (HJ) from these places? If so which one?Nobody will touch this post as it would be an automatic visit from LEO for said shop. The deal is, the answer is probably yes but its not an every customer experience. A lot of this is determined by many variables. Are you a regular? Do you tip well? Do you have a rapport with them? Are you always clean? Those providers have a lot at risk, to just show up and expect upper levels can happen but its rare in Omaha. With NYC and other major metropolises and Cali being ghost towns, there has been a positive influence of talent that is use to higher extras but you still got to have the above bases covered.

Rubmeright
05-12-21, 09:50
Favorite.

Going to be through this part of the country next month, anybody ever go to favorite massage on s 87? Rm says they have shower and their website says "after hours by appointment"? If no one has I'll TOFTT in March and report.Never had luck there but its been a long time, its possible much has changed. Not knowing your travel method, the next city to the north on I-29 has really upped their game as has a couple towns in KS.

Pasquelo
05-12-21, 13:18
Never had luck there but its been a long time, its possible much has changed. Not knowing your travel method, the next city to the north on I-29 has really upped their game as has a couple towns in KS.Thanks, my last trip was cancelled and don't know when I will b again but I will sure include that in my plans.

BJohnson2004
11-02-21, 14:31
Anyone have any luck with even a HE, seems quite since they closed down Hongs place a year ago.

OmahaRedWing
11-09-21, 15:15
Anyone have any luck with even a HE, seems quite since they closed down Hongs place a year ago.My go to for CB is Cozy Spa on 35th but I don't go much. Best bet is Red Rose on Broadway but the smell in that place is awful and not worth it to me.

Old faithful for most is 27th and A Acupressure but I seem to be the exception there and have not had good experiences.

I miss the old 35th Spa and 55 Gleason. They were always worth the drive.

OldDog261
02-02-22, 12:32
My go to for CB is Cozy Spa on 35th but I don't go much. Best bet is Red Rose on Broadway but the smell in that place is awful and not worth it to me.

Old faithful for most is 27th and A Acupressure but I seem to be the exception there and have not had good experiences.

I miss the old 35th Spa and 55 Gleason. They were always worth the drive.Hit and miss around Omaha and Bluffs. Some can be persuaded to indulge a little more than others.

MakeMKum
02-21-22, 19:52
Intel needed please. I will be in Omaha a few weeks from now for about 5 days. An old friend's wedding. I would appreciate intel on any and all Rub and Tug spa that features Native Americans. Great time and area for me to check them out while out there. Omaha or Council Bluffs will do. I lived in Omaha for a while back in the early 2,000 I do k is my way around.

LoveAGoodRub39
02-22-22, 19:12
I'm in town through Thursday night for work and I'm limited on time in the evening. I'm looking for a masseuse that will travel to my hotel in downtown Omaha. Any suggestions would be much appreciated and feel free to PM if needed. Thanks in advance.

LoveAGoodRub39
02-23-22, 00:14
Tried contacting this one- https://omaha.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/new-asian-cash-textcall-me-soo/152007308068. Was really hoping that this one would be legit. When we talked about rates, she said $240 for "about an hour" and didn't like when I questioned the "about an hour" remake. Felt sketchy, so tread softly.