PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Tomas21
12-11-14, 22:49
I managed to find a few girls on craigslist, but I haven't been able to get to most of them. If you're intersted in meeting one of the girls I'd be willing to trade information. PM if you have something to trade, and I'll show you the pics they've showed me so you can pick.

FuckAHoe
01-23-18, 13:10
Hello,

Been threw Omaha as I founded a few girls on CL. It takes a min to founded some but they are up there. Have not founded any free bees but doesn't look and low roses. Found 1 last night posted up there say " I'll do anything for help". So I replayed and she gave me her #. She was a BBW tall thick nice big ass big round tits close cut but still look good. We did a CD for. 4 and boy she was the best, the only thing she didn't do was swallow. She was 20 years old DT, tiebag, rimjob etc for 45 min she enjoyed it she mad love to the D with her tongue and mouth. LOL that shit was crazy. So if I was why'all I would take time to use CL but make a new Email just for CL because you will get endless spam. Also I'm a truck driver and I done this and other state.

Happy cold hunting!

FuckAHoe
03-10-18, 22:03
So I was in council bluff at the truckstop a few days ok, and got on CL and found a nice lookn girl that was tryn to PNP. She was about 5'5 120 a / b cup nice ass wet kat clean and nice lookn. Let me tell you she is a freak LOL. She came to my truck said her friend brung her, got nake said she only gave head than but next time she will give more. BBBJ was crazy do sloppy slow and fast, she slobb the boy down good. , than rimmed me good all while I was fiv. It looked so good we did 69 and we both came and each other mouth LOL. 5 hh of all that so I tip her. She said she from FL and live in Omaha now. CL is cheaper and worth the hard hunt LOL. I post a pic but in it she look like a game member but she's not she just was hidn her face she's nice safe and cool no rush as she enjoyed herself.

I Love Acid
03-23-18, 16:26
Craigslist personals are shut down? Where we going to go now?

We aren't going anywhere.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2