PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Tomas21
04-30-13, 04:03
Is there any street hookers in Lincoln? I have not been able to find recent reports anywhere.

Tomas21
04-06-15, 23:35
I'm just wondering if there's been any street action in Lincoln lately, I've only ever found one SW. She was an older WSW who gave a good BBBJ for 30.

Bouncer663
05-20-15, 09:48
Used to be a few, even the truck stops are empty.

Tomas21
08-08-15, 21:16
It's a real shame there aren't any in Lincoln, at least it seems like it. I don't particularly enjoy going to Omaha to find an SW, it's starting to be a pain in the ass.

Tomas21
09-17-15, 14:53
I saw 3 WSWs yesterday. I picked one up to make sure but I didn't have any money on me to use her services at the time, so I dropped her off and we chose a spot where we would meet again. Unfortunately she wasn't there when I headed back so I missed out on that. The other 2 where with what seemed to be their pimp so I didn't risk a pickup. I'll try again today and see my luck.

Tomas21
10-16-15, 21:20
So I've gone out multiple times and I have not been able to find any SWs. Though I saw a possible one but I wasn't able to attempt a pick up because of traffic.

Tomas21
01-12-16, 20:29
I realize its probably completely dead on the streets but I'm still keeping hope. Anybody have any leads in Lincoln?

Jeju Man
02-02-16, 15:28
I realize its probably completely dead on the streets but I'm still keeping hope. Anybody have any leads in Lincoln?Lincoln is dead. Even the Backpage gals are worthless. Junk. I tried a few and non have any technique or style.

It's only about how much money they get get from you. And then provide LOUSY service. Omaha. Same thing.

The massage joints. Awful as well. Mostly are Chinese. I have not seen any SW. But then I am not actively looking for any.

Any leads on BBBJTC?

Tomas21
03-22-16, 20:41
Lincoln is dead. Even the Backpage gals are worthless. Junk. I tried a few and non have any technique or style.

It's only about how much money they get get from you. And then provide LOUSY service. Omaha. Same thing.

The massage joints. Awful as well. Mostly are Chinese. I have not seen any SW. But then I am not actively looking for any.

Any leads on BBBJTC?Had 2 bigger girls in Omaha that would do it for 15-20 bucks, they were both good but the WSW didn't complain and did everything I asked her, the BSW on the other hand I only got into contact with because she had the WSW's phone but I picked her up at the same house I picked the other one up and she was drunk and kept complaining. Deleted the number after I couldn't reach the WSW. But the short answer is: No, not at the moment.

Humpty Dumpty
09-06-17, 22:43
I'll be in town on business. What motels can find trashy women milling around in the lot?

Tomas21
11-22-19, 00:53
Kind of a long shot, but anybody seen anything?

GodHoward
09-18-20, 18:24
Has anyone seen any I might have a spot at shoemakers but I'm going to check it out tonight but if anyone has seen any or know of a place send me a massage.

GodHoward
11-08-20, 13:50
I got nothing.

GodHoward
05-04-21, 21:32
Has anyone seen anything PM me if you have or make a post.

Seger
09-04-23, 12:25
I was in your area just last Wednesday night stay at the motel 6 near the airport. Why I was there I notice a hot long brown hair in her 20's walk up and down the sidewalk. She was just outside of the airport walking in front of the motels. You do have streetwalkers there just look for them better. She was checking out the cars for sure if I wasn't with my lady I would have pick her up myself. Looked like there were a few more hanging out at the motels.