PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

InksterTourist
11-06-11, 09:19
Visited a few times while in Lincoln. THey do a hard sell to get you to go to the back room for $150. Sounded like more talk than value so I refused. There were a few girls that I wouldn't mind sepnding time with, Leelani in particular. Late teens blonde with a delightful body and pretty face. There were a few others but most were too fat or undesirable for other reasons. Anyone had experiences in the backroom?

Shadowcrafter
12-10-11, 00:07
The Viper Room may be closed. Was not open when I tried to stop by awhile back.

Last time I was there tho had a private dance that was all air and didn't even get any contact at all tipping on stage.

Night Before has the best looking dancers and if you get the right one for a private you can get a good grinder who lets you touch them a little.

Foxy Lady is nothing special but they do have a naturally busty blonde named Lexi who is pretty hot.

Years ago in my collage days. 86 there was a club above the Old Sweep Left called Peter Mccues. They had really hot dancers who for a dollar would stick their tongues down your throat and give you one hell of a long french kiss.

On a side note. Romantix has reopened at 10th and High. Have not visited but hear its a couples store like Pricillas and has no viewing booths.

For those of you going to Las Vegas. Be sure to check out Olympic Garden. Its on the strip. If you visit early afternoon you can beat the cover. Have drinks specials and pretty much have the place to yourself. If it aint covered you can touch it.

Shadowcrafter
12-16-14, 21:34
For those who remember the old Foxy Lady. Yes it was a dive. But you could get some very hot private dances especially during the day.

Well I popped in today. To check out the new FOXY Wow what a change. The club is beautiful and does have that Las Vegas style to it. I got there at their 330 pm open and they had 8 dancers. All beautiful. But Kali. The Beyonce look alike really caught my eye. She is tall busty exotic and very sweet. They did have a website but its down due to problems.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-F...54740761238893

They have started to post some dancer pics and club photos.

Did not get a private since I had heard it was now 25. If only they had a better parking situation.

Bm392
03-19-15, 08:31
The Office Gentlemen's Club:

Looked like a local bar. Since I am not from Nebraska, I took a pass.

Foxy Lady:

This place looked nice and had a welcoming feel to it. Sorry to say that the rest of my stay was very unimpressive, so I only stayed around for about 30 minutes.

1. The cover was only like 3 or 5 bucks but the drinks are watery as heck.

2. The one black dancer had a real nice show but she only talked to one guy afterwards (I'm assuming it's her regular). She then disappears to the back never to be seen again.

3. Most of the remaining dancers were pissed because the night was so slow but I think that most dudes were hanging with their girl friend for St Patrick's day.

4. Sample dances are a dollar on the open floor and 25 for one song in the back. The city will fine the girls 500 bucks if they touch a customer so there is not to much action to be had.

5. Only one lady was making her way around and she had the nicest chest that I have seen in awhile. Her friendliness and chest was probably the reasons why she was the only one making any money.