PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CoastToCoast
08-11-11, 05:34
I'm a trucker so I get to 'sample' alot of different things in the hobby. This was a first time for me in Freds. Not really impressed. It was clean, smelled nice, and the bar tender was quick. Beer was a tad pricey at 4bucks a can. Girls hardly danced at all, they were to busy talking to two young fellers at the stage. The music was some sort of speed metal so I doubt there was much sexy dancin to that. Never got to talk with any of the gals that were strippers so I didn't get any private dances nor do I know if anything was on the menu at all. I doubt I go back for a repeat. Perhaps someone else has had better luck?

C2C

Photographer
07-02-12, 17:46
I have it from a fairly reliable source that Glendive may soon have a strip club. I've been told that they are still working out the financial and legal issues regarding ownership, etc. Hopefully this is going to happen. As far as I know, there are no strip clubs in Eastern MT. I'm surprised that it has taken this long to get something going given that there is so much money to be made.

Sir Lancelot
12-18-12, 18:37
So last week I was in Butte MT on business. Tried several times to find a provider that would come to the area, however, I was not successful. So I resorted to the strip club. Seems there is only one strip club within 50 miles of Butte. Sagebrush Sams. I got there on Friday night about 11pm. I was immediately approached by an average gal in her 30's. She went by Roxy. Sorta pushy. They do have a private room. She wanted $175 to go back for 15 minutes and prices ranged upward from there to about $400 for the hour back there. I've had some pretty hot tail in my time for a lot less. Roxy spent 20 minutes talking naughty in my ear to convince me back and here comes this smoking hot little 20 ish. 5 foot tall. 105 pound cutie going by the stage name of Kaitlin. She sat on my lap. Now they are talking about both taking me in the VIP spot. Of course prices were outa this world. Finally I decided on just one gal, and it was Kaitlin. $75 to the bar, rest to her. The bartender took a bottle of bubbly and two glasses in there and then we went in. She immediately got completely naked. Then she took off my shirt. Got me down on the couch. We played, and touched and stuff for way more than 15 minutes. At one point I asked if we were past our 15 and she said she didn't care. At one point I reached down and pulled out my mini me and she went down on me. She did it in such a way that the camera in the sky couldn't see what she was doing. She would get on top and rub her snatch on me back and forth but never let me put it in. At one time she even rode my face and let me get her off with my tongue. Though I never got off I felt satisfied to spend over an hour back there with a naked hottie all over me. She gave me her number as they were closing up. Her ride came and she was leaving. She said she lived near the hotel I was staying at and to call her in about 10 minutes. So everybody was leaving and I headed to the hotel. 10 minutes later I called but she never answered. I tried again two more times 10 minutes apart but never got her. I don't know if the ride was her boyfriend and she couldn't get away or what. Being as she had my cock in her mouth bare back and let me DATY right before telling me she wanted to screw me after work, I have a hard time believing that she changed her mind. But whatever. Had a great time and would go back if I ever make it back up that way again.