PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

IAmJacks
07-25-14, 02:42
If there is any area you might have luck it would be broadwater and 1st or central and 6th area. Drive both streets looking around. I picked up one girl got her digits pm for details to contributing members. (locals need not even bother me) picked up a second one but turned out just a coked out stripper but she was hot and had just for the fun of it fun with her. Never hurts to ask if they need a ride. Got her number and facebook but that is private. Will share pics with again non locals.

IAmJacks
02-09-15, 19:24
First of all. Back in billings. So I'm working at a house last job of the night and it's dark out so I am leaving I see a girl walking right by my truck who smiles I do not set me so I figure that area is good to look around. So every chance I get I Drive around that area with no real luck until the other night when finally driving around at night I see a young hispanic girl walking I pull over and she walked up to my truck I asked her if she needs a ride she says she's looking to make a little extra money so I asked her if she needs a ride and she gets in. 20 BBBJCIM. I have digits for repeat well worth it will share with contributing visiting members. As for local boys. Start posting and I'll share with you too.

RoamingGnome
04-12-15, 23:03
Hi Jacks,

Any chance you'd share some info on this one or where to find them with a weary traveler?

I'm here for the week and so far it's high and dry.

Thanks for your help!

IAmJacks
06-11-15, 17:40
Hi Jacks,

Any chance you'd share some info on this one or where to find them with a weary traveler?

I'm here for the week and so far it's high and dry.

Thanks for your help!I have left the area and have no recollection of any events that may or may not have allegedly transpired in or about the state of Montana officer.

Malecom11
10-30-17, 05:38
Many many years ago I was driving in Billings and I picked up a girl from 6th area. There were two girls with a bit flashy outfits during the June and I did choose the one that look healthier. But in the end I noticed she had also some missing tooth. Had a nice BJ for 40 and was happy.

CDrizzle
01-06-18, 15:54
Yeah, the SW scene around here is zilch these days. Can't remember the last time I saw a girl who was working anywhere in town.

Tantra Tareesa
10-14-18, 14:03
I've been curious for awhile now, where do the clean classy women advertise at now? I'm driving thru for a night and hope to re-connect with some old friends.

Camera3
01-25-19, 08:56
This is a good question.

Fundamental562
02-18-19, 11:54
Yeah, the SW scene around here is zilch these days. Can't remember the last time I saw a girl who was working anywhere in town.Is it even worth trying? Or is it now just a waste of gas?

CDrizzle
05-30-19, 16:47
Is it even worth trying? Or is it now just a waste of gas?With backpage gone, I've been seeing girls out again. Haven't picked any up though. Most often 4th or 6th between downtown and the Metra, especially near that bus station. Seen a couple OK-looking ones, most obvious meth-heads. Tough out there right now!