PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

IAmJacks
07-25-14, 02:54
2 strip clubs in this area. Shotgun willies and planet lockwood. Willies is a nice place with no cover before 7 but no private dances. Dj sees all. No touch is NO GOD DAMN TOUCH. $25 a dance. Good drink prices and 70% of the girls were hot. Planet lockwood full nude. Opens at 7 with a cover. Full price drinks. $25 or 3 fir $50. NO GODDAMN TOUCH. Champaighn room $150 for 30 $250 for hr. Was told still NO GOD DAMN TOUCH. I passed and watched all the very hot dancers and tipped. Oh tipping at stage. NO GOD DAMN TOUCH. But I liked it there. I think enough time and money take out may of been available but just as likeliy to just pick up a dancer like any girl at any bar. If yo game is on. Or you have coke. But if it were me and I am me. I'm waiting to get my first check and go to one of the many or many of the many AMPs in town. Will report back. My contract pays 45 days out then weekly so still so time left. Will be in bozeman when checks come in and 3 strip clubs there so check those reports. Except the locals who can all just piss off.