PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rickm0755
06-05-11, 17:20
Was reading Backpage recently, because I was going to be in Great Falls & Billings. Saw that this place offered "truck parking". Since I drive one of those trucks that nobody likes to follow (really big) , this was a drawing card. I got there, (it's in an industrial area) and found that they were stretching the truth somewhat. But, due to the lack of other customers, I was able to park fairly easily. Went in, was greeted by mamasan. Pleasant. She kept saying "I get you beautiful girl". Was shown to the room, told o undress, paid the house. (1 hr.. $60) Mimi (5' 6".120lbs, B / C cup. 6.5) shows up, and takes me to the bathroom, for the table shower. Not bad, but she seemed to have a thing for my bum. If she'd had a little more soap on her finger, I might have enjoyed it, but anyway. After the shower, she took me to the sauna (already warmed up) , offered me something to drink, left, came back with the water, and then stood and talked for a while, until I'd had enough of the sauna. We went back into the room, and the massage was pretty run-of-the-mill, but not bad. While she was working, I was letting my hands wander a little, and found that the sundress was all she was wearing. Before she finished the massage, she leaned down, and asked if there was anything more that I wanted. I said,"If you'll finish the massage, we'll talk." She did, and I said I just wanted an HJ, and I tipped her the same as the house charge. I got the impression that more might be available, but YMMV. Next thing I know, she's on top of me, having me say Hello, to her "naughty parts", while she was taking care of biz at the other end. After she was finished, she brought in a hot towel, and talked for a few minutes more. Then I got dressed, and left. They do have an ATM there (for those of you who need to get cash) , but it's not cheap, the charge is $7. 00. All-in-all, I'll probably go back if I run through Billings.

RedLake40
09-20-12, 05:09
Googling it up, saw there had been a bust earlier this year on the place, but saw some recent ads saying they were open after "new remodeling" so decided to play cautious but go in to check things out. It is still an excellent place to unwind and relax after a long day, and ey we verry accomodatinng when I called ahead about keeping the shop open late for me. Bebe (pics in BP ad were accurate) gave an excellent TS and massage, including walking on the back (which I very much needed after the 800+ miles driven that day) , and after some conferring we settled on a tip that left us both very happy and satisfied. Could have fallen asleep on the table afterwards it was so relaxing. If I'm back in the area I'll check it out again sometime.

On the Road Again,

Red

Akjohn
07-26-13, 07:12
Visited king spa a couple days ago and saw Jenny (I think). Very un-inspired massage and table shower. The finish was pretty good. I wouldn't highly recommend, but would return in a pinch.

Boliochido
01-05-14, 23:31
I've been in Billings for a few weeks for work and I've been hoping for some input from this site but no such luck.

I dreamed that I tried the Shangri La. Twice. First trip was midday and I was greeted at the door by Bebe wearing a loose sweat outfit and smelling of booze.

She guided me to the room advising that she had "young girl" coming to take care of me. 10 minutes later Bebe announced that she would give me the TS while waiting for "young girl". Fairly uneventful but complete. After leaving me in my room another 10 minutes Bebe returned dressed in a slinky little dress and announced that she would be giving me the massage. Great massage and FS from Bebe. She is a very attractive woman.

Second trip I dreamed of meeting a tall slender asian girl but didn't get her name. Great TS, massage and FS. I would definitely recommend this place.

This week I dreamed of visiting King Spa. Called at 8 am and advised I was headed over. The therapist was mid 40's and thick. TS involved her and I crowded in a typical residential stand up shower. Could have been a good time with a much more attractive woman. FS was lack luster. I can only half heartedly recommend this parlor.

Let's get some posts up, guys. I know this town is booming and there are lots of mongers out here.

T Man
03-02-14, 14:30
Wow, can't find anything on BP and CL but AMPs. Can anyone steer me toward and independent ladies who give a great massage with HE?

Boliochido
07-20-15, 02:31
Just arrived back in town. 18 months since my last visit. Hardly any posts.

Please let me know if there is anything happening.

I intend to check out a few spots this week. I'll post when I know more.

CDrizzle
11-19-15, 16:39
Dreamed of a visit to VIP Spa last night. Mickey is an older Asian woman who actually gave one of the best massages I've ever had. I had to laugh because she said, "It's OK, I just give you massage, I get you a nice young girl. " Which she did. Brought in "Candy" for TS and beyond. Would repeat, but YMMV depending on who's working.

YellowJacket
01-31-20, 12:23
Will be in town soon for a visit. Looking for fun at the Asian Spas PM with info.

Thanks.

YellowJacket
02-26-20, 13:30
Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood.

Anybody alive in Billings?

Go4MN
02-28-22, 17:25
Passing thru Billings last week and looking forward to hitting a couple of AMP's. No such luck. Wasted about an hour driving from one location to another only to find that they are all shut down. What is this world coming to?

Go4MN
06-06-23, 17:01
Bueller?

Will be in Billings Friday with some time to kill. Anyone know of anything to do?

Thank you!