PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Greywolf123
10-31-11, 19:22
I'm from Louisville here for a week wondering if there is anything good in the area. I see a couple of items in E and Body rub but want some proof of being legit (if you know what I mean). Please write or PM me. I know my YMMV. Thank you in advance.

Grey

CoastToCoast
01-20-12, 23:03
Any TOFTT yet at this place. Saw it today as I was running west on 44. Mens Spa next to Vegas. It looks to be off I44 exit 22 or 23. Can't remember. Next I go by I'll see what the place is about.

Ilikebbw
01-29-12, 12:25
Hi, CoastToCoast.

That place has been around for 5 or 6 years I think, maybe longer. I remember seeing the ads for it in Night Shift (is that still in print?) There's also some discussion about in one of the threads in other the MO-Other Areas or MO-General Topics section. Unfortunately, the scoop is that it's a gay cruising zone operating under the guise of a spa or gym. No women to be found.

As far as I know, the only 'worthwhile' massage parlors / spas on 44 in Missouri are Hong Kong in Springfield and Daisy's in St. Robert. There's some discussion about both on this forum. I've never been to HK, but I posted the most recent report on Daisy's and that was almost two years ago. Maybe it's improved since my visit.

Ilikebbw
02-07-12, 09:53
Well, it looks like Daisy's is gone. The phone number is out of service and the sign on the building has been taken off. My guess would be that it closed because the owner couldn't find anyone to work for her anymore. I can't imagine that she had any trouble bringing in business with the endless supply of horny soldiers at the fort.

I can't say it feels like much of a loss, since I only visited twice and partook in services just once. Still, it's a reminder of how the old business model is slowly going away. Before the internet and cell phones, the 'bawdy house' or brothel was the main center of action. These could be in the form of a bar, strip club or massage parlor. Based on what I have read, it seemed like every city had places like this, and even small towns. In St. Robert there used to be a whole bunch, and Daisy's was the only one remaining.

These days, such establishments are probably perceived as too easily busted by the law, and most girls would prefer to cut out the middle and just make arrangements over the internet and phone. And while there are a lot more strip clubs now than in the past, the in-club activities are becoming more PG-13. If you are after more, you make an arrangement with a dancer instead of going to the back room. There's a slow but steady shift away from the 'house' approach, toward individuals agreeing on a meeting place.

I won't really miss Daisy's, but at least for nostalgia's sake I am glad I participated.

CoastToCoast
04-19-12, 04:37
Hi, CoastToCoast.

That place has been around for 5 or 6 years I think, maybe longer. I remember seeing the ads for it in Night Shift (is that still in print?) There's also some discussion about in one of the threads in other the MO-Other Areas or MO-General Topics section. Unfortunately, the scoop is that it's a gay cruising zone operating under the guise of a spa or gym. No women to be found.

As far as I know, the only 'worthwhile' massage parlors / spas on 44 in Missouri are Hong Kong in Springfield and Daisy's in St. Robert. There's some discussion about both on this forum. I've never been to HK, but I posted the most recent report on Daisy's and that was almost two years ago. Maybe it's improved since my visit.Wow! Thanks for the heads up. Glad I didn't just go in there first. I've seen the HK in Springfield, but not tried it. So far all the reports I've seen about HK are the providers are 40 plus and high priced. Guess I'll have to wait to hit GA or FL. Sorry I ain't looked in here for so long and just now responding. I've been a travelin fool for a few months. LOL!

Thanks again for the response.

Ilikebbw
07-04-12, 21:35
Well, it looks like Daisy's is gone. The phone number is out of service and the sign on the building has been taken off. My guess would be that it closed because the owner couldn't find anyone to work for her anymore. I can't imagine that she had any trouble bringing in business with the endless supply of horny soldiers at the fort.I drove past again last weekend. I was wrong. It's not closed, but the double wide has been moved to the end of a long driveway near to the old location. It looks far enough back in the trees / bushes that people couldn't see you on the 'walk of shame' back to your car anymore. The phone is back in service.

I called, but haven't visited. I asked how late it stayed open and the woman on the phone said until 2:00am. Maybe they have more attractive girls for the late shift, like strip clubs do. I just can't bring myself to try it again. But, I'd be interested if anyone else gives it a shot. It's the only place for miles around.

Markmars
11-28-12, 13:49
Stopped by Monday saw Choi fun time. She said she has been there for only a month.

Ilikebbw
12-17-12, 22:22
Stopped by Monday saw Choi fun time. She said she has been there for only a month.Cool, Markmars. That's the first report on Daisy's since my visit almost three years ago. I'll be heading that way later this week and may check it out. It's good to know they have someone new working there.

Halfchief
12-21-12, 18:17
I'm from the springfield area and drive to the rolls area occasionally. Would someone be so kind to post or PM me directions to Daisys? And any special protocol I might need to know. Thanks

Ilikebbw
12-27-12, 14:34
Cool, Markmars. That's the first report on Daisy's since my visit almost three years ago. I'll be heading that way later this week and may check it out. It's good to know they have someone new working there.Well, I stopped in on Christmas Eve. I think I met Choi who MarkMars wrote about: a Korean woman, I'd guess 45-55 years old. She was not in good shape. You can probably guess based on my user name that I have no problem with ladies carrying extra weight. But it's got to be mostly in the boobs and butt. Unfortunately, Choi has a big flabby stomach. She was better looking than the lady I saw on my first visit several years ago, but not good enough that I'd want to go back. She did a CBJ for $80. Her service and attitude were fine, but unfortunately her appearance is just not what I'm interested in for that price.

Humorless
05-15-14, 14:05
Anyone know of any place in or near Farmington?

Randy T
05-17-14, 07:46
Anyone know of any place in or near Farmington?Everything legit in this area have to go to Festus or Cape for erotic unless you post a ad on craigslist and get a response there I have had some luck with that.

LookOut721
06-26-14, 21:37
Lookin for a good AMP in or near owensville I'm here over night and could use a good rub down any help?

WalSTreet
06-27-14, 08:49
Greeting Gentlemen.

I will be at Lake of O for the next two weeks. Anyone know of any talent and or massage ladies worth a visit? PM if you do. Thanks!

Rexparte
07-07-14, 00:53
Here for two weeks with the family. Looking for a massage with HE. Any 411 for area would be appreciated. Looking for AMP no appt necessary.

Dlister426
02-03-15, 09:01
Will be traveling thru the area soon and was thinking that there has to be something around being it's so close to a military base, right? Any info would be much appreciated.

EstLouis3
02-08-15, 01:50
Will be traveling thru the area soon and was thinking that there has to be something around being it's so close to a military base, right? Any info would be much appreciated.I'll be spening the first week of March in rolla. Is there anyplace I can go to find any news about the town? I have not see a lot about it here one on the backepage site. When I search it comes up with lake of the Ozardk results, but that seems a little far. If this site is not a good place to search is there one more specific to that part of Missouri?

Dagny Taggert
02-08-15, 10:28
I'll be spening the first week of March in rolla. Is there anyplace I can go to find any news about the town? I have not see a lot about it here one on the backepage site. When I search it comes up with lake of the Ozardk results, but that seems a little far. If this site is not a good place to search is there one more specific to that part of Missouri?Ft. Leonard Wood is nearby, so chances are there are some AMPs around too. Also, Springfield, Mo. , is about a hour's drive west on I-44. It has a few places, but don't expect too much. That's pretty deep into the Bible Belt.

DT.

Dlister426
02-10-15, 09:09
It's mentioned a few posts down. Is this place close to Rolla or Waynesville?

Markmars
05-04-15, 11:42
It's mentioned a few posts down. Is this place close to Rolla or Waynesville?I went buy last month and no trailer I think Daisy's is gone. PM me if anyone knows otherwise.

Markmars
05-04-15, 14:30
I drove by were Daisy's was trailer is gone. PM me if some one knows what happen. I enjoyed stopping by for years.

Londingo
01-09-17, 20:07
Everything legit in this area have to go to Festus or Cape for erotic unless you post a ad on craigslist and get a response there I have had some luck with that.What's in festus that's near me.

Scuff
01-30-17, 15:33
What's in festus that's near me.I would like to know as well.

Londingo
03-07-17, 12:50
If anyone has any info about parlors in Jefferson County I would be glad to reciprocate info on stl and St charles parlors tired of wasting money on one's that are too legit that look promising.

Bonerfide
03-07-17, 19:46
If anyone has any info about parlors in Jefferson County I would be glad to reciprocate info on stl and St charles parlors tired of wasting money on one's that are too legit that look promising.I did try the new AMP in Arnold. One younger reasonably cute girl and older lady there. Same as everywhere else. Not offered anything extra. Refused my offers. Not much tease. Decent massage. Probably would let you diy but not my thing. Don't know of anything else that's good in that county. Would love find something there.

Londingo
03-07-17, 23:04
I did try the new AMP in Arnold. One younger reasonably cute girl and older lady there. Same as everywhere else. Not offered anything extra. Refused my offers. Not much tease. Decent massage. Probably would let you diy but not my thing. Don't know of anything else that's good in that county. Would love find something there.I tried that one south county is the closest place I know of to get good he.

Member #5818
09-15-17, 17:45
I tried that one south county is the closest place I know of to get good he.Best thing to do is to head south.

Member #5818
03-17-18, 11:53
Best thing to do is to head south.Is this the place? http://www.sunshinemassagestl.com/home.html.

CheesyPuffs
08-19-18, 17:10
Going to be in rolla for a few days. Any good massage places with happy ending?

Dlister426
08-28-18, 08:10
Going to be in rolla for a few days. Any good massage places with happy ending?I go through Rolla alot and I've never seen or heard of any happy ending places any where close. If you find something, please let me know.

LuckyDogz
12-31-18, 09:50
Is this the place? http://www.sunshinemassagestl.com/home.html.Been there several times. Close to home. Not even any teasing. Move on.

Diet Peach
02-24-19, 12:13
I'm from Indianapolis and will be in St. Charles come Wednesday for several days. Is there a massage parlor where FS can be found? What is the local rate? Probably best to private message me. I can give you the names of my go to places in Indy.