PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Two Blue
11-16-10, 01:01
I am being good and posting in the Streetwalker thread. Have been cruising the loop with little success over the last few months. I have noticed a minor pick up in providers out over the last few weeks. The quality is hit and miss, but I have seen a few very nice ladies. I ran into a young woman on Friday evening that was a real looker. I spotted her on State where a heavy SW usually stands and thought it was too good to be true until a pickup swooped in and she jumped in. I kept going and a few hours later I was driving back from a friends house and drove by to see if she was there again. There was a few people (men) hanging out on the block. I noticed a woman waving at me from a side street and it's her. I whip around the block and she is waiting for me as I pull up. She jumps in and I move off right away. She is a tall, brown haired 30ish white girl and says her name is Angie. We negotiate a BJ for 40 so she can get a room. But as we are talking on the way to a safe spot to do the deed, she asks if I would like to fuck her. (Duh). We renegotiated, I got food at Arby's, a room at Motel 6 and the 40 cash. We got checked in, ate and spent almost an hour goofing around before getting down to business. She didn't seem to have any rules that I could tell since everything I did, she allowed. I really wanted to get her number, but I forgot-I am really bad at that. But I am also not much of a return business type.

Be safe

Locklip
11-16-10, 12:04
Thanks, Two Blue. Glad to see you posted in correct category. Now, between the two of us and some others, perhaps we can get other people to post correctly.

Yes, the loop has been slow and LE still remains active. It isn't even a local election year. Interesting.

There are a huge number of OTR (off the radar) independants who have just 2 or 3 "freinds". The key is to find them. This town has been a hit or miss for several years on the street. Best advice: always keep looking whenever you get the time. Ignore the fugly ones, they might starve and go away. Every now and then you will find a true gem. My last gem, a few months ago and never reported due to her circumstances, was found on Glenstone just north of Battlefield Mall. Don't forget to go north past Kearney on Glenstone checking the restaurant and motel areas before heading back to go west on Kearney.

Two Blue
11-24-10, 14:54
There is an older BSW working State today that is someone to be aware of. She is CRAZY when she is high. She is in her 40's and skinny. (I don't remember her name). She can do the job, but she is all about the rip-off and the drama. The last time I picked her up she started the deed, got half way there opened the car door and ran off.

There is another BSW who is early 20's that I have been wanting to try, but she usually has male company nearby, so I will try when safe.

Hang in there, winter sucks as far as the street scene are concerned.

The Dragon
12-29-10, 22:49
Been down there a few times during the day and early evening recently. I haven't seen a single SW, I guess the cops are taking the news report serious.

Two Blue
12-30-10, 01:19
Been down there a few times during the day and early evening recently. I haven't seen a single SW, I guess the cops are taking the news report serious.Sorry Dragon, I figure you are referring to St. Louis. Here South Broadway is a tiny little street that hasn't had hookers on it since the mid 1940's. (If ever).

Timmykbrew
12-30-10, 02:28
Springfield not STL. Could be wrong. I've driven down state street, market, that general area. I've looked, but don't think I have seen anything. Not sure what to look for exactly though.

Sakudi
01-10-11, 10:10
I'm in the Spriengfield are for a few days and the SW action is almost non existant, can anyone give soom #`s or tips where to look?

Two Blue
01-11-11, 01:27
I'm in the Spriengfield are for a few days and the SW action is almost non existant, can anyone give soom #`s or tips where to look?I am sad to say that the street scene is pretty dead right now since it is so cold and there have been a a few stings just before the holidays. Your best bet will be on Commercial from National to Grant, Grant south from Commercial st. Down to Chestnut expressway. Then there is often some action on Mt. Vernon just west of Grant. Plus, State st. From Grant east to South st.

Good luck and be safe

Sakudi
01-11-11, 10:06
I am sad to say that the street scene is pretty dead right now since it is so cold and there have been a a few stings just before the holidays. Your best bet will be on Commercial from National to Grant, Grant south from Commercial st. Down to Chestnut expressway. Then there is often some action on Mt. Vernon just west of Grant. Plus, State st. From Grant east to South st.

Good luck and be safeWilco, might go out.

Knottyone
01-15-11, 09:32
I am sad to say that the street scene is pretty dead right now since it is so cold and there have been a a few stings just before the holidays. Your best bet will be on Commercial from National to Grant, Grant south from Commercial st. Down to Chestnut expressway. Then there is often some action on Mt. Vernon just west of Grant. Plus, State st. From Grant east to South st.

Good luck and be safeI drove this complete route yesterday. I figured with the weather getting a bit "warmer" there may be some SW action, but no. Granted, I did this in the afternoon, the only potential I saw was possibly a spinner SW where State meets South. She was standing at the bust stop with a rather large female friend. The short skirt and heels set my radar off, but she wasn't making any eye contact so I just wasn't sure. Everywhere else was pretty empty. LEO was out all along the route sporting the obvious cars with markings. Great route though, I can't wait till the weather gets warmer. Is there any action in that park just east of South / State?

Moputter
06-22-11, 14:35
Just saw what could possibly be a couple of decent looking white ladies, both fairly younger, on Kearney just west of Glenstone. Didn't have time to stop and scout due to having to get back to work, but as I drove by they both looked cute, mid 20's and working.

Didn't see LE anywhere so not sure if a sting was in place or not, but definitely looked like prospects. I have only cruised down Commercial to Grant, and seen what that has to offer and have never seen anything like these two. Don't want to get anyones hopes up but if you happen to find out, post here and let us know.

First was in gas station parking lot on South side of street, almost directly across from that little liquor store. 2nd was a couple blocks east in front of that little shabby cottage hotel looking thing.

Good luck and stay safe!

Two Blue
06-24-11, 23:29
The action has been very sketchy for the past few months and there has been a lot of enforcement going on on the north side. There is a bit of activity here and there, but the quality is pretty poor.

From the News-Leader website:

Springfield Police arrested five men Wednesday on suspicion of patronizing prostitutes, according to a daily report the department issues to media.

Locations on three of the arrests were not given. Two men were arrested in the area of North Grant Avenue and West Lynn Street, the report said. Police spokesman Cpl. Matt Brown confirmed the arrests were part of a sting operation.

The ages of the arrested men ranged from 26 to 52. The incidents took place between 12:54 pm and 4:31 pm.

In September, a Springfield Police sting resulted in the arrest of nine men for allegedly patronizing prostitution in Grant Beach Park during a three-hour time period.

That operation had been paid for with part of a Community Development Block Grant that was used to fund special enforcement activities in the Grant Beach, Robberson and West Central neighborhoods.

Grant Beach resident Darlene Steele said she didn't realize what kind of activity had been going on in the park until she got involved with the neighborhood association, which worked with police to address crime complaints.

"The park really has gotten a lot better," she said.

The sting operation last year made a significant difference, said Grant Beach resident Lori Ross, who is part of a neighborhood watch.

Ross said she moved to the area about three-and-a-half years ago and because of a health condition must walk as much as she can. But she soon realized she couldn't walk in the area without experiencing rude and insulting behavior from men who were blatantly looking for sex.

It was then that she began raising awareness of the issue with her neighbors, calling police and telling men she was taking down their license plate numbers to turn over to police.

The diligent work of police and community is making a difference, she said.

"Rarely now do I see women here, and when I do, they are running scared. They know we are watching."

Be careful.

SwmoMale
06-28-11, 17:27
This is prolly going to be TL; dr material for some, so cliffs early for those that don't want to bother with this:

Newb.

Didn't actually pick anything up so not an action report but don't know where else to post.

No pics.

TL; dr = gtfo?

I'm brand new to this. So new, that until a few days ago when I ran across this site, didn't even realize that SW actually operated in this city. I know, newb-naive-unobservant-dumbass-etc. I guess I thought that was something more for big cities, and that all action was on BP or something. Of course, I have never looked for any SW before either and don't frequent these areas in general so just wasn't aware. In any case, after reading through all the info in this thread and others, I started making a few passes on the mentioned-in-this-thread loop. This seems like bad timing on my part because of the info in the previous post, but I did see a few things I'd report on and ask about.

I should also mention that I'm not sure that I will ever actually attempt to pick up one of these girls. I have personally never even visited a MP, BP girl, or SW. IOW, I've never exchanged actual money for sex, only non-sexual massages, although I've obviously given it consideration (which is how I found this site, and now here I am on driving around looking for SW's so there is that LOL.) I'm doing this mostly out of curiousity, and I guess if one day I come upon a real looker, I might give it a shot. Still undecided on that.

Ok, so the first day I drove this loop on Friday, I saw I think 0. That is to say, I really had no fucking clue what I was looking for. I might have seen one, but I'm not sure.

Tried again Sunday, after reading through the St Louis threads looking for some additional tips / info, and saw what I'm pretty sure was 2 white women standing together at the grocery store on Comm / Grant. IMO, would never be something I would consider. I didn't look too long or closely, and truthfully I may have too high of standards for this game, not sure on that. My personal motto for a while in life has been that if I don't want to lick it, then I best not fuck it either. This has helped me a lot, as it now generally keeps me away from bad pussy (or at least makes me think twice lols.) Anyway, I think I need some guidance on what is a SW-9, and a SW-3 for reporting purposes I guess. I would rate these women overall as 2s. I'm not sure where that puts them in the SW category :/

Now, this brings me to yesterday. I came upon a mixed (IMO) asian girl walking along Mt Vernon between Fort and Grant. Now this girl was HOT. I don't think there is any way that she was working. I mean, a girl this hot why wouldn't she advertise and charge $250 / hr like some of the others do? She would have been the best looking girl on BP and it wouldn't be close. Now, why do I think she was a SW? The way she was dressed is the only thing. Tight very short skirt, tight top exposing a LOT of skin, and wasn't carrying anything. No purse or bag or anything (is this standard for these girls?) so where the hell was she going? She looked at me a few times when I drove by too, but not too long just the normal looks you might get from someone. Did anyone else see this girl and is it possible she was actually working? IMO she was prolly just a college girl who likes to dress slutty, but you never know I guess. I enjoyed the view no matter what.

Moving along, at the corner of Grant / College was a BSW. Not something I would ever pick up. She was at least 40, and looked rather rough. She was hanging around that intersection, and looked at every single car that drove by while I was stopped there. She did not move, so I can only assume she was working right?

I guess that's all so far. I have some things to do tonight, so will probably travel that route again just to look around. I have not yet even went into the park there, based on what I read in that report, I don't want to, plus doesn't really seem like I'm missing anything there anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok that concludes this boring ass trip report. I will continue to look around, and post reports on what I see if you guys think it might be helpful, don't know if it really is, and of course if I ever decide to take a chance on this, I'll post that too. Truth is, I would prolly be more willing to go to the AMP in this town than the SW route, and any hints / help on that would be very much appreciated. As for reporting on the street action, you guys tell me what to look for and I'll post / report it better.

Lake Guy 52
06-30-11, 11:11
Just a couple thoughts.

If you read the news reports about the recent sting near Grant Beach Park you will find that the driving force behind it is the way some women (or at least one woman who complained loudly and often to police and other city leaders) were being approached while they walked in the neighborhood.

It is really very easy to tell if a women is working. As you drive by look at the woman. If she makes and holds eye contact with you she is very likely working. Most workers will smile and give you a nod or even actively wave you down.

Most women who are out that do not work know to avoid eye contact. Occasionally you might find a woman who is pissed off that you are looking at her and will stare back at you, but with a look that should be clear they are not working. If they do not hold eye contact or look pissed then keep driving and try to avoid driving by them again.

I have found it helpful when I think I found someone working to drive past them a little bit and pull over around a corner. This way she can see that I pulled over, but she has to approach me and change her course a little bit. I usually pretend to read a map or something in case she doesn't come over to me.

If she does approach, never talk about anything sexual until she is in the car and you are driving away. Most (if not all) police officers will not get in the car. Workers understand this and will get in and let you drive a few blocks before talking about business. Just make small talk and ask if they need a ride or something. After a few blocks do the cop check on each other and let the fun begin.

If us mongers will be discreet, it is likely police will not place a high priority on stings. It seems every sting is the result of citizen complaints. It is key that mongers not approach or harass women who are not working, and be discreet when picking up women who are working. Fewer citizen complaints will equal fewer stings.

I realize this is rehashing things most mongers already know, but after reading SwmoMale's post I thought it might be helpful.

SwmoMale
06-30-11, 12:15
If us mongers will be discreet, it is likely police will not place a high priority on stings. It seems every sting is the result of citizen complaints. It is key that mongers not approach or harass women who are not working, and be discreet when picking up women who are working. Fewer citizen complaints will equal fewer stings.

I realize this is rehashing things most mongers already know, but after reading SwmoMale's post I thought it might be helpful.Thanks for the advice. It is appreciated.

Obviously it is necessary at times to rehash, because we all start out as newbs who know basically nothing (me) and, if like you say, all of the guys were going about this correctly, there wouldn't be complaints (or very few) and stings. So that must mean that we don't all know this stuff amirite? Or maybe that they just are getting careless or something.

Two Blue
06-30-11, 16:43
thanks for the recap lake guy 52. also a great read is the page called 22 rules for street mongering on the front section of this forum.

swmomale, just an aside about the quality of the street walkers in springfield: the working girls vary quite a bit, you are most likely going to run across older women who have drug and alcohol issues on the streets of this town. you may, on a rare occasion, find a younger-more attractive girl who has hit some hard times and needs a few bucks or someone new to drugs who has turned-out or is being turned-out to raise money to get high.

you are not likely to find the hot women who wear mini skirts and high heals to flag down cars like a major city on the east or west coast. there is a lot of traffic on the st. louis area forums, but their wsws are nowhere near the quality of orange county, ca or hollywood. (believe me, i know). i pick up very few sws here, but you never can tell. the thrill for me is the hunt and how my heart races when you find something and go after it. (even if you drive on by without swooping her up).

many of the guys who roll around town harassing every woman walking down the street piss me off since they bring attention to what could be a quiet exchange between to adults and turn it into a lurid circus that people complain about.

just be safe and keep an 'out' available, don't give anyone a reason to think your doing anything but driving from point a to point b and you should be fine.

p.s. it's summer and there are a bunch of little girls running around who are on the streets. they are just kids even though some look of age and they will get you arrested for a variety of charges just because you tried to entice a **** child even though that isn't your intention. be aware of this and stay away!

Two Blue
07-05-11, 20:33
From the KTTS website: Reported Wallet Theft Leads To Arrest For Prostitution.

Monday, July 04, 2011.

When a call came in about a stolen wallet, police in Springfield were able to make an arrest, but not for theft. Officers say the man tried to pick up a prostitute. Once the deal was made, she took off with the wallet. It happened at the Price Cutter on west Commercial.

Note: You have the right to remain quite. Anything you say will most likely get you arrested. Better to go home and call your credit card companies and bank to cancel the cards. (And keep your wallet outside of her grasp).

SwmoMale
07-11-11, 23:05
Went for a drive this evening around 8:30ish. Drove north on Grant, as I crossed over Chestnut, saw something that I blew me away. A LSW walking toward grant on brower. She was wearing an orange top, had longer black hair, and looked great. I immediately decided this was my day to give this a try LOL. There happened to be 3-4 cars in front and behind me (how did that happen?) and two of the vehicles in front turned on the very next road to the right. I took the 2nd road to the right, then another right, and down to Brower. Went past Brower to Chestnut, another right and back onto Grant expecting to see her right there.

She was gone. WTF.

I was actually pissed. Someone picked her up there (probably one of those two cars that turned so quick. Aljdflkdfkljflafkld) and I for one, want a TR immediately if that guy reads here.

Did see a few others, but was on tilt from missing out on probably one of the very few that I might even attempt at picking up from what I've seen so far in this town, so didn't take much note of them. But a few were definitely there, just not to my interest.

Just thought I'd share on my first decision, and fail.

Locklip
07-15-11, 12:59
Found a lady one day last week. She was walking west on Grand 2-3 blocks east of Grant about 11:30 AM. I got a nod so I did a turn around the block and caught up with her. She was headed to her BF's house, right off Grand and Grant. She herself "currently" lives up around Brower and Grant. It took me about 15 minutes before she admitted she could entertain. I'm not sure if she was being shy or doing a LE check on me. She is 30, has kids but not with her. She's about 5'5", brown with streaked blond hair, mid neck length, nice, perky B cup with responsive nips, fantastic butt, and shaved. She has a "cute" face with a killer bod. I would call it a definite 8. Just not the typical Springfield girl. Only bad spot is that she has meth mouth and missing some teeth. She claims to be totally free of drugs. While I have digits, I do not have her permission to share. She said she has a part time job during the day. A definite repeat for a $.2 plus tip.

Dubclutch
07-16-11, 14:54
I'm not here all the time, but when I am it appears that the walkers around here prefer to work in the daytime. A local cabbie passed me by some sections and we saw quite a bit of decent looking women, even the more mature ones. I stayed at a motel last night on Glenstone close to the Wal Mart. That motel was filled with them and like I said, they were available during the day, however, I had prior engagements and had to be away most of the day, when I got back, they seemed to have disappeared. I didn't see any of them again until the next morning and I witnessed a guy picking one up before she could even get out of the parking lot. He drove her back to her room.

Lake Guy 52
07-27-11, 17:42
Had the opportunity to spend some time in Springfield. Took a chance and got a cheap room on N Glenstone, then hit the streets.

About 11 am saw a BSW sitting next to a building near Benton and Blaine (1/2 block south of Commercial). As I made eye contact she nodded and I pulled over and let her walk to me. She got in and we chatted until I had driven a couple of blocks. She said her name was little Mama. I didn't press for her real name. She is very tiny. Short with slender hips. She has very large but very, very saggy breasts. Not very pretty, but friendly.

I told her about my room and asked if we could shower then half and half for $50. She agreed. She started BBBJ in shower. She had a great attitude and we moved activities to the bed. She continued with BBBJ and then cowgirl. Very, very tight. Cg and k9 until I became concerned about the cover slipping off so finished with BBBJ, but she did not want to cim. Gave her a pack of cigarettes for a tip and dropped her off. Not a bad experience but not really good either, especially considering how wonderful the rest of the afternoon went.

Got a bite to eat and then headed south. Noticed a dishwater blonde WSW on Mt Vernon near Douglas. She smiled and waved and by the time I could discreetly circle back she was walking down Douglas. I pulled over a little in front of her and she came to the window. I asked her if she wanted a ride. She said yes and we were on our way. After a few blocks we did the cop check and I offered her the same deal as before. Shower then half and half for $50. She said ok. During the drive to the motel she indicated she didn't do this often. I tend to believe her, but not completely sure.

Her name is Danielle. She is 40, but looks 30, honest. Very cute. Smaller side of bbw, but certainly not overly large. She was wonderful. After she showered she began with BBBJ and was very, very good at it. We moved on to very nice cg and mish until I couldn't hold it any longer. Her attitude and skills were excellent. This experience with Danielle rivaled my best escort experiences. Will repeat any time I find her.

On a side note. Neither girl knew anything about the recent Grant Park sting operation. Both said that they have never been bother by leo.

Two Blue
08-24-11, 23:50
I have been doing much of my mongering out of town so I haven't had much to report. I have been cautiously trolling the usual places, but I have seen nothing but a glimpse here and there. Last night I was driving home from a friend's house in Republic and decided to swing through the loop to see what was available. I observed a heavy BSW on Grant near the park (bad location due to the stings) and a dirty blonde just north of the store. As I passed the blonde southbound, she looked over and smiled and waved. I thought I would check her out when a couple black & whites (new cop cars) stopping near her. So that was a no-go.

Today, I noticed a nice looking BSW on State a couple blocks west of Campbell and a skinny BSW who looked a bit strung out. I was on a deadline, so I passed on the good-looking one. She looked like she would have been an effort to get busy with, but worth it.

This evening, I was out, so I swung by the loop once again. There are the usual 40ish SWs who hang out on Commercial and the heavy BSW who walks on Grant. I cruised down until I was to Walnut where I noticed two college-aged girls walking west on Walnut and one wave at a pickup stopping at the light. I decided to turn the corner and see what was up. I thought I would roll by and keep going and check them out as I passed. But one of the girls yelled out at me so I pulled over. The heavier one walked to the window and asked me for a ride. I said sure and she got in front and her cuter friend got in back seat. About a half-block down the road she grabbed my crotch and asked me if I was a cop. She then said; no, I can tell you're no a cop and started rubbing me. She then said; can you help us out? We discussed finances and options. We agreed on. 6 for BBBJ from both and CFS from one in the car. Not an easy task in my car. We got a nice location and got everything dark. I got in the back seat with my pants down and the thin girl (Cori-Corra?) on my knees without her shorts or panties she was black haired about 5' and maybe 95 lbs. The heavier girl (Anna I think) who was maybe 5'4' 145 lbs sat next to me and started a very decent BBBJ while I played with the brunette's pussy. Very clean not shaved, but not very hairy. I got very hard right away and struggled not to finish to soon and a bit with the cover. Anna and I both started playing with a nipple and I grabbed Anna's ass with my other hand and roamed a bit. Then Cori started to slide down on me and she was very, very tight. As I started to get a good rhythm Anna started saying that she wanted me to fuck her harder and started licking my ear. I lost it and thought I was going to pass out I came so hard. I asked if they wanted to make this a regular or semi-regular thing. I was hoping that we could move this into a hotel room. I tipped then some extra cash and asked about a phone number. I was told their parents monitored their phones so they couldn't have me call. I dropped the off and Anna told me that If I saw them out with other people to be careful, their friends don't know they do this sometimes. As I was watching then climb out of my car, I noticed that Anna was wearing a Parkview t-shirt. I thought my heart would stop, but I have decided that she could have had hat shirt for years. And I have also decide that they are well over eighteen.

Sorry about the long post, but you know it was worth it.

Dubclutch
08-28-11, 14:03
Well, my bud and I got bored and decided to cruise the ENTIRE stretch, IN A BOBTAIL TRUCK! At first we saw nothing the first few cruises but then found action around the motels on Glenstone and Kearney. We were looking for anything, a wink, a nod, something. We finally got the wave as we were turning onto Glenstone AWAY from the wave, but being that we were riding in a vehicle not intended for quick turns so we missed it. That was the ONLY sure thing of the day, other than that, a very butch lesbian was out asking everyone she could speak to for a handout so that her life partner and their three year old could get a room at the Motel 6. What I have noticed is that the girls all live in the local motels and venture out once in a while, I believe the locals know to go to them OR it's a slight possibility that hotel management might be in on it too but damn it, what is the proper protocol? I know some of you are asking,"why the big truck?", I had a rental car earlier but didn't anticipate the arrival of my friend and had to return it the day before, therefore, we improvised.

Two Blue
09-01-11, 00:17
I am adding this to the streetwalker section because I found her on the street.

A week or so ago, late night on a Thursday. I was on Glenstone north of Kearney when I noticed an attractive curly blonde in walking toward a convenience store. I decided that I needed something, but I didn't know what it was yet. I pulled in just after she entered the store. I walked over and picked up a coke and stood behind her at the counter. She got a pack of cigarettes and turned for the door and almost ran into me. We laughed as I stepped aside. As I was leaving, she looked back at me and I caught her eye. I wanted to say more, but just didn't have anything witty to say. Then she said something to me as I started to climb in my car. I apologized and asked her to say again, her response was a chuckle. I asked if she wanted a ride anywhere and she walked over and asked what I was up to and if I was interested in a date.

My response was Hell yes, but I have limited funds. We negotiated. 8 for FS in her motel room at the best western. She said that she has been on BP and was leaving mid day and she wanted to make a few extra bucks before she left.

She dropped her sundress the instant we walked through the door and unbuckled my belt and started to undress me. This is actually the first time a working girl has done that. She worked it very hard and it was still a great time. She kept telling me 'whatever you want' several times, but I didn't push it. I did get some DFK. She ended up laying on her bed chatting with me for about another half hour before I had to go. She turned her phone back on and had several messages. I gave her my number and asked her to call when she got back in town.

I believe this is her, but she said her name was Maddy (not Madison).

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/madsionnew-to-da-city-25/6622952

Jasonwoo80
09-02-11, 15:50
I believe this is her, but she said her name was Maddy (not Madison).

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/madsionnew-to-da-city-25/6622952Mandi?

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/Fe.vip-26/6573018

Two Blue
09-05-11, 15:12
Mandi?

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/Fe.vip-26/6573018No, I asked when she said Maddi (Maddy) if she meant Mandy and she said no, but I couldn't hear for sure since she spoke very softly.

This could be her, but the hair was curly and she was a bit heavier (Maybe 10 lbs).

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-sexy-busty-playmate-visiting-vip-26/6573018

Two Blue
10-05-11, 15:10
I have been on the outlook for a little street action for a couple of weeks. I cruised down Glenstone near the hotel area and saw nothing so I drove across Commercial Street. I saw what I thought would be an interesting target, but I was directly behind a black & white police car so I thought I should pass. We (Me and the cop car) got to Grant and turned south. A block south he turned back east in front of a heavier blond SW. I pulled around the block to find her and see if po-po was still around, but she was gone.

I went back to Commercial to see if I could locate the woman in the mini skirt. There are a lot of civilians walking around on nice days so you need to be careful. When I got back to where I saw her last she was now walking the other way. I pulled in front of her at the Ace store and she looked in and grabbed the door handle before I could get the door unlocked. We moved away quickly and didn't even pretend to be talking about something other that making an agreement for services.

She had a place that was remote and not public. She wanted. 8 for everything. But I had limited funds, so we bargained for. 4 for BBBJ. She did a very good job. As we where going at it for about 10 minutes, she asked if I wanted to go for FS to finish for an extra. 1. I agreed and we went for a few minutes until I finished. It was all pretty pedestrian and sloppy, but it was fine and did the job. I never got her name or number, she thinks I am someone else and I didn't do anything to correct that. I think she may live in he Missouri hotel, she has brunette hair and is in her mid 40s, but looks decent enough. Not a $$$$ escort, but okay.

Two Blue
11-03-11, 09:23
I regularly cruise just to see what is out there and see a girl here and there, but I am getting pretty picky if I pick someone up. Normally. On Tuesday, I was crossing State near Campbell when I saw a woman in a pink shirt who I have seen many times and have actually got services from quite a while ago. I was going to keep driving when she started pointing at my car and yelling 'Hey! '.

I against better judgment, stopped to let her in. I drove away to get away from the scene she caused and asked what she wanted. She said she wanted a ride. I asked where to. She said she didn't know, but she needed to make some money.

I told her that I only have 20. She asked if I could get more and started to point out where ATMs where. I told her that that was my limit. She said she could give me BJ for that. I thought that I would only loose 20 if she was bad at this.

We got into a nice quiet spot, she started to get in position and as soon as her lips hit the meat-she popped up to tell me to hurry. A few seconds later, she is letting out sighs of frustration. A minute later she started whining about she needed more money. When I told her there was no way, she hopped out of the car and was gone.

I don't know her name, but she is about 5'6".150 lbs, dirty blond hair. She seems like she is on the edge of sanity, be careful.

Two Blue
03-16-12, 08:48
About noon on Thursday 3/15/2015 I cruised the loop and spied about 5 probable working girls. Three of those are definite. Now that the weather is warm, I suspect that we will start seeing more talent on the street, as well as stepped up police presence.

I didn't stop and pick anything up, but a couple of younger looking WSW where walking north on Grand and I thought about it.

I may get out and do some shopping this weekend.

Good Luck.

Fayettevillsex
04-03-12, 00:00
Just moved here. Where are the crusiing spots? Thanks much guys.

Two Blue
04-03-12, 10:38
Just moved here. Where are the crusiing spots? Thanks much guys.Fayettevillsex,

The street has been dead for a while now, but every so often something pops up. The consistent and traditional cruising spots are on Commercial St. From National to Grant. Then south on Grant from Commercial past Grant Beach Park continuing south to State Street. State street is usually a decent bet from Grant to Campbell (near the downtown market) , as is Mt Vernon from Grant for a couple of blocks. Check the side streets, some of the veteran girls choose to stay out of sight on the main loop to not piss-off leo.

Other places to look are National from Division north to Kearney and Glenstone from 44 to Commercial near the hotels / motels that some of the BP girls stay at and do their incall. I have hooked up with one who was out on foot between calls looking for work.

The issue is that the local neighborhoods have been vocal about the girls being an issue, so LEO is very aggressive in moving the girls along. So you can see girls in a number of places walking along being subtle, but definitely working.

I have assumed that the stroll would move like it does in other cities when the pressure is on, but it never really has. I guess we just aren't big enough or our girls motivated.

Good hunting, Blue

Two Blue
04-12-12, 23:47
Went for a cruise tonight after dinner with friends. I drove down Commercial and turned on Grant going south. I caught the eye of an older provider who I see out quite a bit, but not recently, near Division. She was covered up since it was chillier than it has been. I passed by as an older car ahead of me pulled over to pick her up. I saw a younger black woman who may have been working; she was looking around, but not at me.

I continued down past Mt. Vernon without seeing anything. As I drove across State, I noticed a short 30s something woman a couple of blocks down. I wasn't sure so I turned the corner and waited she walked over and jumped in. She said her name Kylie and we settled on. 3 for BBBJ. I went to a favorite spot and she got right to it. She pulled up her shirt to let me play with her C-sized girls with their giant nipples and starts talking baby talk to my little head. She then went to town, and drained me in record time. I was caught off guard by how fast she got me there. She then pulls out a wet-wipe to clean me up and spit out what I gave her. She had me drive her to Norton Road. To drop her off. I tipped her another 10 and thanked her, then she kissed me as she jumped out. She said she didn't have a phone, but I think she just didn't want to give me her number. I will repeat as soon as I can when I find her.

Lake Guy 52
05-18-12, 16:40
Was in town and had some free time Thursday afternoon. Saw a BSW on Grand just west of Grant. When she saw me looking at her she made it very clear she was available. She was thin, not great looking. I'm more into scouting these days and I kept driving.

A little later on the north end around main and locust, I saw a better looking medium build hispanic girl. I passed her a couple of times and she gave me a discreet nod. Very tempted with her, but resisted.

I'm getting a older and have more to lose if I get caught either by leo or disease than when I started this hobby so I am trying to wean myself away. I have to admit the thrill of the chase is so hard to resist.

Two Blue
05-29-12, 20:44
Was in town and had some free time Thursday afternoon. Saw a BSW on Grand just west of Grant. When she saw me looking at her she made it very clear she was available. She was thin, not great looking. I'm more into scouting these days and I kept driving.

A little later on the north end around main and locust, I saw a better looking medium build hispanic girl. I passed her a couple of times and she gave me a discreet nod. Very tempted with her, but resisted.

I'm getting a older and have more to lose if I get caught either by leo or disease than when I started this hobby so I am trying to wean myself away. I have to admit the thrill of the chase is so hard to resist.Yes. The chase is often much more of a rush then the actual act of getting whatever you are looking for. The risk is minimal if you follow the rules and keep it safe, but when the little head is in charge, guys make stupid mistakes. Driveing on by isn't such a bad idea sometimes. It's like a photo-safari.

NiceTime
05-30-12, 07:04
I have been into MP and Strip Clubs looking and sometimes experiencing high millage, Escorts also. In all three cases I am very picky. I have picked up one BSW in AC, NJ 20 years ago and though tempted while she stoked my johnson as we drove managed to drop her off after we drove to her MOTEL room. I am now finding myself thinking about SW.

My question is where can I read about RULES.

Thanks

NT.

Yes. The chase is often much more of a rush then the actual act of getting whatever you are looking for. The risk is minimal if you follow the rules and keep it safe, but when the little head is in charge, guys make stupid mistakes. Driveing on by isn't such a bad idea sometimes. It's like a photo-safari.

Two Blue
06-03-12, 00:49
I have been into MP and Strip Clubs looking and sometimes experiencing high millage, Escorts also. In all three cases I am very picky. I have picked up one BSW in AC, NJ 20 years ago and though tempted while she stoked my johnson as we drove managed to drop her off after we drove to her MOTEL room. I am now finding myself thinking about SW.

My question is where can I read about RULES.

Thanks

NT.The rules are the "22 Rules for Street Mongering" with a link on the front page of the USASG. Read these and you will be safer.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

In this area, the number one rule is; If she won't get in your car, keep driving. LEO will never get in your car. Some SWs will want to stand there and discuss business, just drive on she will get you in trouble by drawing attention to you. In places like Orange County, Calif. The mongers may line up for a hot SW and haggle price before she jumps into a car with someone who can afford her. Not here. Never, never ever offer a woman anything but a ride when she is outside of your car. Ever. Never hint that you will work out any kind of deal, that will be interpreted to mean an offer, even if you don't think you made one. The judge may. That would suck.

Second, decide what you are willing to pay and for what, and only carry that much money.

Most of the girls and women are decent people who have a financial need and limited ways to get it. But, a few may decide to rip you off if the opportunity presents itself. Keep valuables out of site, don't leave her in the car alone and don't give her money upfront so she can go pay her "babysitter" or whatever her story is. When she has you drive by her house to pay the babysitter, she is actually going into her dealer's house and you will never see her again. Or, your money.

One final piece of advice, this has kept me safe for many, many years: If the hair on the back of your neck or a quiet voice inside your head says that something is wrong, or you don't feel right, keep driving. Do not allow your little head to get you into trouble.

I hope I didn't make you paranoid, but a bit cautious. Have fun.

NiceTime
06-10-12, 09:43
Thanks for the rules. I will follow if I look for SW. I will be in Springfiled Mo soon any leads on HJ, BBBJ or CFS? I will continue to share Intel.

The rules are the "22 Rules for Street Mongering" with a link on the front page of the USASG. Read these and you will be safer.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

In this area, the number one rule is; If she won't get in your car, keep driving. LEO will never get in your car. Some SWs will want to stand there and discuss business, just drive on she will get you in trouble by drawing attention to you. In places like Orange County, Calif. The mongers may line up for a hot SW and haggle price before she jumps into a car with someone who can afford her. Not here. Never, never ever offer a woman anything but a ride when she is outside of your car. Ever. Never hint that you will work out any kind of deal, that will be interpreted to mean an offer, even if you don't think you made one. The judge may. That would suck.

Second, decide what you are willing to pay and for what, and only carry that much money.

Most of the girls and women are decent people who have a financial need and limited ways to get it. But, a few may decide to rip you off if the opportunity presents itself. Keep valuables out of site, don't leave her in the car alone and don't give her money upfront so she can go pay her "babysitter" or whatever her story is. When she has you drive by her house to pay the babysitter, she is actually going into her dealer's house and you will never see her again. Or, your money.

One final piece of advice, this has kept me safe for many, many years: If the hair on the back of your neck or a quiet voice inside your head says that something is wrong, or you don't feel right, keep driving. Do not allow your little head to get you into trouble.

I hope I didn't make you paranoid, but a bit cautious. Have fun.

Two Blue
06-10-12, 23:16
Thanks for the rules. I will follow if I look for SW. I will be in Springfiled Mo soon any leads on HJ, BBBJ or CFS? I will continue to share Intel.Right now, the streets are pretty dead. But there are a few women out there. I would concentrate on Commercial, near the corner of Mt. Vernon and Grant and even near the motels north of Kearney on Glenstone.

As far as the girls and pricing goes, each have there own range and services. Most will be only BBBJ around here. Many will have an asking price in the 40 range and do the deed for 20-25. HJs would be about the same and CFS usually runs 50 or so when available. Many will tell you they get a higher amount from some other city, just remind them they are here now.

I tend to go to incall girls if I want FS, from BP, unless the SW is really hot or she really sells herself as a great car fuck.

Have fun, Be safe.

NiceTime
06-11-12, 09:00
Thanks. I will share my experiences when I return.

Right now, the streets are pretty dead. But there are a few women out there. I would concentrate on Commercial, near the corner of Mt. Vernon and Grant and even near the motels north of Kearney on Glenstone.

As far as the girls and pricing goes, each have there own range and services. Most will be only BBBJ around here. Many will have an asking price in the 40 range and do the deed for 20-25. HJs would be about the same and CFS usually runs 50 or so when available. Many will tell you they get a higher amount from some other city, just remind them they are here now.

I tend to go to incall girls if I want FS, from BP, unless the SW is really hot or she really sells herself as a great car fuck.

Have fun, Be safe.

Two Blue
07-12-12, 10:58
I was running some errands late last evening when I thought I would cruise to see if anything was available. Commercial was dead, as was Grant with a couple of possibles. I went to the Wal-Mart at Kearney and Glenstone to pick up some stuff and I followed a young lady a bit that I thought I recognized from a BP post, but she was with a few others, so I finished up and hit the road.

I wast driving south on Glenstone with intentions of driving across Commercial. As I approached the car title company, or what ever it is now, I noticed a woman standing in the parking lot. I swung around the block and she was still there when I pulled up. She was a pretty nondescript mid-30s brown haired woman about 130lbs. I asked if she wanted a ride and she blurted out that she needed some cash for a room. I told her that I don't think that I could help her out, but she should hop in and we might talk about it. She did, we drove away and when I was secure, we made a deal. 30 for BBBJ. Dropped her off at a motel north of Kearney after the deed. She said she doesn't have a phone yet, so I gave he my number.

Lake Guy 52
08-16-12, 15:22
Was in Springfield on an early weekday afternoon. Tried the Southside (State, Mt. Vernon, Main) areas with nothing even looking close like a SW. Went north to Commercial St. I always drive one block south of Commercial as most SW stay close to, but not exactly on Commercial St. Saw a chunky red head sitting on a step by herself. She didn't see me until I had driven by, but it looked like she was trying to catch my eye. I circled back and she gave a shy wave. I smiled and stopped at a nearby stop sign. She got up and walked to my car.

When she got in she immediately asked if I was a cop. I didn't say anything until I had driven a couple of blocks. We then did the cop check on each other. (I love this part, free groping LOL) She knew of a vacant house just a couple blocks away. Not the safest decision I've ever made, but went inside with her. I asked her to undress, which she did and then proceeded to get to business. She enjoyed mutual touching while she worked.

Fun time was had. She is a little heavy, white, red hair, clean. Not pretty, but not ugly, looked healthy. She offered digits but I did not get them as I am not in town often and don't have a safe way to store them.

Two Blue
08-24-12, 22:35
i have been running the loop and taking a number of side-trips to see if i can find anything. i have had very little luck. the streets are very lifeless, but not totally dead. i recognize a few working girls, but they are very gun-shy and need to be approached away from traffic since the pd is still putting pressure on them if they see them walking along the loop. i was approached by a young lady at a convenience store, by someone who was by all measures ****. (which is why i am not saying what store i was at, or give a description). i turned her down, but i am sure the next guy she approached is likely to have taken her up on her offer.

good luck and be safe.

Jasonwoo80
08-27-12, 13:37
i have been running the loop and taking a number of side-trips to see if i can find anything. i have had very little luck. the streets are very lifeless, but not totally dead. i recognize a few working girls, but they are very gun-shy and need to be approached away from traffic since the pd is still putting pressure on them if they see them walking along the loop. i was approached by a young lady at a convenience store, by someone who was by all measures ****. (which is why i am not saying what store i was at, or give a description). i turned her down, but i am sure the next guy she approached is likely to have taken her up on her offer.is she black or white?

Two Blue
09-09-12, 14:52
Is she black or white?She is white. She can't be older than 14. I know some guys have no boundaries or uncontrollable urges, but in this part of the state-14 will get you prison time. (No matter how much you protest about thinking she is 18).

Be safe, don't be stupid.

Two Blue
09-09-12, 15:15
I was out last Sunday during the day with a few friends in the car. I was driving near State and Jefferson when one of the streetwalkers who I have been with a number of times over the years, but haven't seen in over a year, recognizes me and starts screaming for me to stop and talk. Unfortunately, I can't remember her name. Fortunately, She apparently can't remember mine either. Everyone else in the car (clueless to my hobby) was wondering what the hell they where witnessing. I laughed it off with a joke about hoping she wasn't an ex-wife that I don't remember. As I kept driving, we joked about how I am lucky, since their ex's have cars and know where they live.

If I was by myself, I may have stopped. I am sure she just wanted a ride to go see her dealer, but come on girl, have a bit of discretion. That's another reason to see Back Page girls.

Two Blue
09-30-12, 21:37
I was driving for the last few weeks wondering where the girls where. I am sure some have given up and moved to BP, but the others are being scarce. I was up at Walnut and Grant near Mother's Brewing on Saturday night after 11 when I noticed a woman walking south past the condos. At first I thought she was coming back from the bars, but she had the usual large soda in her hand that screams streetwalker. As I past, I caught her eye and got a slight thumb gesture. I pulled around the corner keeping an eye out for LEO. She walked up and jumped in. I spoke with her while we drove. She stated that she was in town from Tulsa for a job interview and to hang out with a friend and needed to make some cash. She had a room at Motel 6 and wanted 100 for FS either in the car or in her room. She is about 5' 7".135 lbs, she may be 45 but looks mid-30s. We got to her room and I asked to use the rest room to make sure there was no one in there and washed up. We got right away and she kissed me and told me she would take care of me. She was not a clock watcher nor in a rush, and played quite a bit before we got to business. BBBJ and heavy petting where followed by slow luxurious sex ending in me trying to pound her into the bed. We spent the next hour or so talking about the sex business in town and other cities. We ran and grabbed a beer and a quick bite, then back to her room. Fun was had by all. She asked me not to share her number unless she decides to move to Springfield and stay in the business. Let's hope she does on both counts.

Sweet Jayde
12-02-12, 18:59
5' 125 lbs blonde looking for fun.

Halfchief
12-06-12, 21:10
I've been gone for about a year in here. Doesn't look like much has changed. Has there been ANY street sightings at all?

Godder
12-24-12, 18:31
Looking fire SW in your fair town for Christmas, from WI, any places where I can find WSW, any intel will aporeciate. When ever in mke lmk I'll hook you up, I just need to know where is the action, pm me if you want yes to, if you got digits even better, you can look at my post and the hotties I like, as I always post pictures,

Steve4100
12-24-12, 20:11
Looking fire SW in your fair town for Christmas, from WI, any places where I can find WSW, any intel will aporeciate. When ever in mke lmk I'll hook you up, I just need to know where is the action, pm me if you want yes to, if you got digits even better, you can look at my post and the hotties I like, as I always post pictures,It has been a few years since I was in Springfield, but the SW seen was pretty dismal. I used to get there on business 3-4 times a year and never had any luck and live in Rockford now. There used to be a good AMP there, last time I was there was 2 years ago. It is on 2309E. Kearney St on the north side of the street. Called Hong Kong Spa, still listed in the yellow pages. Good Luck

WolfBoner
12-28-12, 19:21
5' 125 lbs blonde looking for fun.I am in Lebanon and ready for some fun.

Lake Guy 52
01-11-13, 13:10
Had the opportunity to cruise mid day mid week. Very slim pickings. Only saw one on Madison on the north side of the park. This is in the State, Mt. Vernon street area just west of MSU. She was white, slim, not real attractive, but not awful for a SW. She made it clear she was available. I wasn't really feeling it and thought maybe I'd pick her up just for a picture or two, maybe a HJ. Then saw she was smoking and all I thought about was my car smelling like smoke the rest of the day so I passed.

This was the first time in a long time that I saw absolutely nothing around the Grant, Commercial street area. Usually 1 block south of commercial always has one or two.

Happy Hunting and stay safe.

Lake Guy 52
01-28-13, 13:10
Had another opportunity to be in Springfield. Saw "Roberta" sitting at the Laundry / Cstore at Grant and Mt. Vernon. Not sure if it is Mt. Vernon, but that area. She is older, late 40's, attractive. Once undressed had a little of the middle aged "belly". Very friendly in car driving to a notel. Half and half for $60. She probably would have taken less. Excellent BJ, not so good at the other. Too tight (never thought I'd say that, LOL) and dry, so she finished with HJ. I would see her again, but would just opt for the BJ.

After I dropped her back at the cstore. I headed north to Commercial street. Saw an attractive, younger, black girl walking on Commercial on the East side of National. Haven't seen anything that far east before. She turned south on Summit and another monger pulled in front of her and pulled over. She walked by him and I thought she wasn't working. I went around the block and saw her getting into another car so I guess she was working.

DRL1975
02-10-13, 09:22
Had another opportunity to be in Springfield. Saw "Roberta" sitting at the Laundry / Cstore at Grant and Mt. Vernon. Not sure if it is Mt. Vernon, but that area. She is older, late 40's, attractive. Once undressed had a little of the middle aged "belly". Very friendly in car driving to a notel. Half and half for $60. She probably would have taken less. Excellent BJ, not so good at the other. Too tight (never thought I'd say that, LOL) and dry, so she finished with HJ. I would see her again, but would just opt for the BJ.

After I dropped her back at the cstore. I headed north to Commercial street. Saw an attractive, younger, black girl walking on Commercial on the East side of National. Haven't seen anything that far east before. She turned south on Summit and another monger pulled in front of her and pulled over. She walked by him and I thought she wasn't working. I went around the block and saw her getting into another car so I guess she was working.Will haft to look around more often when I'm over their.

Watching417
05-02-13, 11:27
I'm in the Springfield area every couple weeks but only during the day, during the week. Looking for suggestions on where to find a little action during the day. I'm new to this and not experienced in the subject. Thanks.

Lake Guy 52
07-22-13, 10:36
I usually am in Springfield only during occasional weekdays. This past Saturday had the opportunity to cruise about 8:30 pm. Thought I would see multiple opportunities, but was very surprised, and disappointed to see no one in either the Commercial area, nor the Mt. Vernon st. Area. There had been rain earlier, but not while I was looking and the earlier rain cooled the temps down considerably. Has the action moved?

I did utilize backpage. You can see my report in that thread.

Two Blue
07-22-13, 15:36
Lake Guy,

You are correct in your assessment. The streets have been dead. There have been minimal sightings in the latter evening hours due to the hot weather I assume.

Shon R
07-28-13, 20:26
Wow. It is beyond dead. Any tips?

Two Blue
07-31-13, 13:34
Wow. It is beyond dead. Any tips?Yes. The streets are dead. I have wasted a couple of tanks of gas over the last few weeks and have found nothing. I have been seeing girls on BP, but even that is hit and miss.

If it starts to redevelop, I will start posting what I see.

Good hunting!

Locklip
09-08-13, 22:58
I totally agree that the loop has not yielded anything worthwhile in a long, long time. I certain that the SPD has driven a lot of the SW elsewhere. The other side of the equation is that most of us here either have an UTR or selected phone numbers or perhaps even a non-pro. As I have in the past, I encourage each and every person to post who, what, where, etc. This forum is for the purpose of sharing information. NOT reading for your enjoyment.

I had some free time this afternoon so I decided to run the "loop plus" to see what just might be out. Went all the way up and over I-44 on Glenstone, then across Kearney, down Grant. Not a blessed thing. Not even a potential. So, for jollies, I decided to do just the basic loop and then go back home. There were two obvious civilians waiting for the bus on E. Kearney. Kept on going and finally said to myself "time to go home". As I went past Mount Vernon and Grant, I noticed someone walking toward Grant. I did a quick around the block and even beat her to the see-store. She gave me the eye as I went past her so I pulled into the see-store. This was about 4:00 PM today. As she came towards me, I mentioned her to the car and she got in. Off we went to my favorite spot in the central area.

She was a new one for me at least. Name of Amber, about 5'5" and a nice figure. She had reddish streaked with blonde hair that was cut into a bobbi cut. She was either a large A or small B cup but had very responsive nipples. She has 3 kids, none of which she has custody for. I would put her at about 31-33 years old. Fairly pretty face and yes, some track marks. She just recently had her wheels stolen (or taken and hid) , lost her cell and had no place to go. But, she is a true "born and raised here" native so she has friends she can go camp out with.

Total out of pocket was a. 2 with no complaints. Woudl I see her again? Yes, I would stop if I saw her out and about. She did mention she usually is "up north" or "out west" whatever that meant. I have no idea of where to go over there. I would assume she meant Kearney for the up north.

Shon R
09-08-13, 23:11
It really is the luck of the draw. I drove the area for weeks with no luck and a few weeks ago on the way home had a dream for 2 near Grant and Commercial. Seems like it was the luck of the draw. Nice smooth brown skin honey.

Two Blue
09-08-13, 23:41
I totally agree that the loop has not yielded anything worthwhile in a long, long time. I certain that the SPD has driven a lot of the SW elsewhere. The other side of the equation is that most of us here either have an UTR or selected phone numbers or perhaps even a non-pro. As I have in the past, I encourage each and every person to post who, what, where, etc. This forum is for the purpose of sharing information. NOT reading for your enjoyment.

I had some free time this afternoon so I decided to run the "loop plus" to see what just might be out. Went all the way up and over I-44 on Glenstone, then across Kearney, down Grant. Not a blessed thing. Not even a potential. So, for jollies, I decided to do just the basic loop and then go back home. There were two obvious civilians waiting for the bus on E. Kearney. Kept on going and finally said to myself "time to go home". As I went past Mount Vernon and Grant, I noticed someone walking toward Grant. I did a quick around the block and even beat her to the see-store. She gave me the eye as I went past her so I pulled into the see-store. This was about 4:00 PM today. As she came towards me, I mentioned her to the car and she got in. Off we went to my favorite spot in the central area.

She was a new one for me at least. Name of Amber, about 5'5" and a nice figure. She had reddish streaked with blonde hair that was cut into a bobbi cut. She was either a large A or small B cup but had very responsive nipples. She has 3 kids, none of which she has custody for. I would put her at about 31-33 years old. Fairly pretty face and yes, some track marks. She just recently had her wheels stolen (or taken and hid) , lost her cell and had no place to go. But, she is a true "born and raised here" native so she has friends she can go camp out with.

Total out of pocket was a. 2 with no complaints. Woudl I see her again? Yes, I would stop if I saw her out and about. She did mention she usually is "up north" or "out west" whatever that meant. I have no idea of where to go over there. I would assume she meant Kearney for the up north.Thanks for the report. I have been out pretty much on a daily basis, but have had no luck recently. I typically try to drive Kearney, Glenstone near the hotels from I-44 to about Commercial also. But, I am unaware of any additional strolls in SPFG. I have searched area near the Paradise adult bookstore and strip clubs on Sunshine before without luck. (on the road) I was once waved over by a girl in a car behind Paradise years ago.

I have also cruised far west chestnut near the motels there without luck, so I am optimistic about another area to add to my search.

Two Blue
09-17-13, 19:03
A rare find. Last night, a Monday evening, I was out helping a friend move some items from a business on Commercial to a downtown location. I spotted a young AA lady standing about 50 ft back on a side street from Grant near the small market on my way to Commercial. I also saw her on the return trip south, but on the other side of the same side street about 40 minutes later. Once we had my friend set up and said goodnight, I decided to cruise back to see if this was a coincidence. I drove past and spotted her again, so I cruised around the block. As I pulled up, I started to roll down my window, but she opened the door and jumped in. Tight little girl in her mid-twenties in short-shorts and a tank top and a bit ghetto. Maybe 5'5".110 lbs very dark skin. Bidding started at. 7 for oral and 1. For FS in car. I countered with. 2 for head. She insisted that her "Man" required her to get. 5, where I countered with the fact that I had. 35 on me-but I could drop her off. She agreed on the. 35.

We got comfortable in a spot I like and she got to it. BBBJ with warning. Took about 5 minutes since she very serious about getting the deed done. Service was fine, but if the goal is to just get off, I can do that better, faster and cheaper.

She claims to be from St. Louis, but is asking much more than they charge there. I asked her name and she said she often goes by Paradise or Lola. I asked for her number and she offered me here boyfriend's, I declined it. I searched for her on BP, here and in St. L and couldn't find anyone who looked like her.

Oh well. I have a trip to St. Louis coming up, but I won't waste my time looking for her.

Be safe ou there.

Two Blue
09-20-13, 18:12
Here we go again. It seems to be a pattern now, every time the streets seem to calm down the PD runs another sting. The last one was at Division and Grant. This was at the corner of Grant and Mt. Vernon. The streets have been dead because the girls have been picked up on any charge they can come up with the moment they hit the street according to a couple of girls I have chatted with. I hear they don't get charged, but they get transported and held as a warning.

September 20, 2013.

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. City police took five people into custody as part of an undercover prostitution sting Thursday evening.

Springfield police spokesperson Lisa Cox said in a news release that the operation took place near the corner of Mt. Vernon and Grant in Springfield. That's near the South Side Baptist Church and Campbell Elementary School. Cox said five men solicited two female undercover officers and were then arrested.

Sign up today for our text alerts: daily forecast, weather alerts and school closings sent straight to you!

Cox said prostitution has been an ongoing complaint from people in the area.

The Springfield Police Department Community Services Section and Special Investigations Unit conducted the operation.

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-police-in-springfield-take-5-into-custody-in-prostitution-sting-20130920.0, 6741650. Story? Track=rss&utm_source=dlvr. It&utm_medium=facebook

Two Blue
11-11-13, 22:33
There is apparently a new girl working down at State and Grant. She is tall and HWP, with dirty blonde hair. She was walking very slow and making eye contact, but I wasn't able to get her to stop and talk to me. There was another girl who I highly suspect as a provider, but I won't even waist my time to check it out, she weighs well over 250 lbs. I have spotted her at Mt. Vernon and Grant 3 or 4 times and we have she has waved at me one time. (Not going to happen).

Happy hunting!

Smurfit
02-16-14, 22:11
Hello friends from Accross the state, I'll be traveling through Springfield Monday & would like to hook up with a girl for some fun, if anyone would share some intel with me I would be happy to return the favor for the st Louis area.

Smurf.

Two Blue
04-06-14, 22:57
I have been out trolling throughout winter with very little luck. I have been seeing signs of life over the last couple of weeks and have finally had some good timing. I have always been able to spot the usual suspects out and about (the older-worn out addicts), but they have been pretty scarce sometimes. Last week I spotted a younger brunette on Grant just a couple blocks north of Chestnut. By the time I drove around the block, she was gone (I assume to another hobbyist). Two days later, I spotted her, rushed around the block to get there just after LEO pulled up and where questioning her in front of their car. I searched BP ads to see if she may have an ad, but didn't see anyone that I could be sure was her.

On Friday evening I was downtown with friends and as I was going home spotted a skinny blonde on Grant near State walking toward Mt. Vernon, I made eye contact and decided to swing round the block one more time... I pulled onto Mt. Vernon and as I closed in on her-she jumped into a pick-up on the laundry parking lot. So far, my timing has sucked! I cruised for a couple more hours and gave up. Saturday, just after noon I was out running errands again. I was short on time, but thought I would poke around and ran into that skinny blonde again. I caught her eye and turned the corner. This time she followed me around the corner. She is probably under 30, obviously a bit of a tweeker, but is quite doable. We did a mild cop-check and drove off to a private spot. Being daytime, I opted for just head. She started with quoting .60 for BBBJ, I chuckled and asked where she thought she was? We agreed on .30-that is about average for here lately. She went at it with gusto. Her technique was rough at first then settled into a great, wet, fast paced style that delivered results in less that 5 minutes. She stopped only once to tell me to come in her mouth. She took my load and swallowed it. She came up with a smile on her face and an empty mouth. I gave her an extra .10 for a tip for great service. I dropped her off a couple of blocks west of Grant on State.

Her name is Kim, Kimmy, Cammy or Kenzie... I suck at names! She is 5'7" or so and maybe 135 lbs. She gave me her #s, but they don't work or she is out of minutes or she gave me a fake number (Most likely). She claims to be from Tulsa, but says she doesn't street-walk there, she seems to be in self-denial mode or is a habitual liar. (But, most street level providers are both at some level).

I would love to meet up with her again, hopefully she will be around for a while. My next task will be to catch up to the brunette-and stay out of LEO's way...

Two Blue
04-12-14, 18:33
I was out and running errands on Friday afternoon when I noticed a couple women walking down Kearney looking very much like they where working. They where opposite sides of the street a half-mile apart so I assume they don't work together. I caught the eye of the younger one and drove around the block, as I pulled around her, turned, and pulled a few feet up the block. She walked up. She was mid-40's, missing a couple of teeth, dressed for the heat in too-tight shorts and top that looked a bit dirty. She was standing outside my window asking if I was looking for something special. We discussed the fact that we knew each other and that she may have serviced me before, but I wasn't sure. She confirmed that and said she had time right now. If I was fast. From her attitude I assumed this would be a bad idea, so I told her that I was just making sure she was okay and drove off. As I started to pull away, she started yelling at me. Gee, my instincts were right.

Two Blue
04-20-14, 23:58
As I have been cruising around, trying to figure out where all the girls have gone, I have again run into a girl that I have picked-up a number of times over the years. She is a slightly heavy-20 something redhead who has seen me pass by and started yelling and chasing after me.

Yesterday, I didn't see her until after that I had driven past. She was walking with a black guy that I have seen before and believe to be her dealer / boyfriend / pimp / babydaddy or whatever. As I passed her, a LEO was only two cars ahead of me as she frantically waves her arms and yells at me. I did not stop! I will not stop for someone who demands my attention in full view of everyone including LEO. Nor will I stop for anyone who is hanging with their male friends, I don't need to be robbed, or discuss my business with them or give the two of you a ride or explain why I have pulled over to deal with whatever idiocy you are dragging around.

I do remember this girl gives great head and have wanted to try full service, but she has an issue with drugs and has always been in a hurry to exchange your fee for service for her next purchase. And, obviously, has no concept of the term subtle. She disappears on a regular basis due to various length stays with county boarding facilities, then pops back up. The last two times I have seen her it was near Jefferson and State.

My plan is to catch up to her again and get her to understand why I didn't stop. Then, I may have her blow me. .

Two Blue
05-28-14, 16:32
I continue to cruise and occasionally partake in a young lady (or old lady) here and there here in town. I have been having a bit easier finding them in the last few weeks. I assume it is the better weather.

I did notice a young lady (late-20's) standing at the SW corner of Campbell and State the other day. She looked just a bit too good to be working in that area. In that area the working girls are mid-to-late 40's or AA women or very young (18 ish) junkies. She was standing looking at people who stopped at the stop sign. She chatted for a few seconds with the guy in the truck ahead of me, but he drove off. She walked away and came back as I got to the intersection. The hairs on the back of my neck screamed at me, I smiled at her then looked around her to cross Campbell. I am probably paranoid, but it has worked for me so far. That is way too busy and public a spot to set up on if you are working.

Have fun, stay safe.

Two Blue
05-28-14, 16:34
I can't be the only one supporting these girls on the street. I really wish someone else would post in this thread...

Lake Guy 52
05-29-14, 10:54
I continue to cruise and occasionally partake in a young lady (or old lady) here and there here in town. I have been having a bit easier finding them in the last few weeks. I assume it is the better weather.

I did notice a young lady (late-20's) standing at the SW corner of Campbell and State the other day. She looked just a bit too good to be working in that area. In that area the working girls are mid-to-late 40's or AA women or very young (18 ish) junkies. She was standing looking at people who stopped at the stop sign. She chatted for a few seconds with the guy in the truck ahead of me, but he drove off. She walked away and came back as I got to the intersection. The hairs on the back of my neck screamed at me, I smiled at her then looked around her to cross Campbell. I am probably paranoid, but it has worked for me so far. That is way too busy and public a spot to set up on if you are working.

Have fun, stay safe.I always try to make long eye contact with her and then pull over off of a side street a block away. That way she walks to me and to a less busy and public spot. I am also hoping that if it were a sting she would not leave her spot as it would be picked to be in line of sight of other officers.

I'm from out of town and haven't been to Springfield in a while. I'll report when able. Thanks for your updates. They are appreciated.

Two Blue
06-05-14, 16:55
I wasn't out cruising this morning, but I was driving through one of the secondary streets while I was out. I spotted Cindy out walking in the rain on National and Atlantic St. You couldn't miss her, she has magenta hair, skin tight jeans and a white umbrella. She through out her thumb as I was getting close so I picked her up.

She asked for a ride to Mt. Vernon and National. She is nice enough, mid-twenties and big-but flat boobs, possibly mixed race. Asked what I do for fun. I stated flatly, anything I want. She offered a HJ for. 5 and I chucked and said no thank you. I countered with a BBBJ for. 3. But she had some lame excuse that she would not do a BBBJ, so we settled on a HJ (topless) for. 20. We got to a standby location and she pulls out a bottle of cherry flavor lube and goes at it. About 5 minutes in, I am about to blow and she goes down on me and takes my load. What? I must say, this was refreshingly different with her making eye contact the whole time and me having access to her chest. I tip her the other. 1, but told her she could have said she was going to do that. She claimed it was just a spur-of-the-moment thing. I asked for her number, but she claimed to be carrying her mom's phone and doesn't want to give that number out.

On a side note: while she was making me happy it was raining like the end of the world. That was a new experience too!

Halfchief
06-06-14, 20:05
Its been awhile since I've been in town. I quit checking the board since it went quiet for so long. Glad to see some activity! Thanks for the reports. I will back in the swing soon.

Moputter
06-17-14, 14:17
I wasn't out cruising this morning, but I was driving through one of the secondary streets while I was out. I spotted Cindy out walking in the rain on National and Atlantic St. You couldn't miss her, she has magenta hair, skin tight jeans and a white umbrella. She through out her thumb as I was getting close so I picked her up.

Was out at lunch today, doing my standard cruise through the no-tels on and Glenstone when I passed what may have been Cindy, walking north past BK and KMart.

Definitely magenta hair, but couldn't get much more of a description. Slightly heavy set, not too big for me but definitely not skinny. Tried to cut back around through the Kmart parking lot but got there just in time to see her getting into a silver car parked under the sign.

Wasn't sure if it was there waiting for her already or just pulled up.

Is Cindy early to mid 20's with a full figure? If so, I will keep trying.

Saw a couple of possibles hanging out at one of the no-tels but also saw 2 different LEO so decided to keep on by. Hoping to get lucky with some warmer weather now upon us.

Let me know if you think this may have been Cindy please.

Stay safe.

MoPutt.

Two Blue
06-20-14, 19:43

Was out at lunch today, doing my standard cruise through the no-tels on and Glenstone when I passed what may have been Cindy, walking north past BK and KMart.

Definitely magenta hair, but couldn't get much more of a description. Slightly heavy set, not too big for me but definitely not skinny. Tried to cut back around through the Kmart parking lot but got there just in time to see her getting into a silver car parked under the sign.

Wasn't sure if it was there waiting for her already or just pulled up.

Is Cindy early to mid 20's with a full figure? If so, I will keep trying.

Saw a couple of possibles hanging out at one of the no-tels but also saw 2 different LEO so decided to keep on by. Hoping to get lucky with some warmer weather now upon us.

Let me know if you think this may have been Cindy please.

Stay safe.

MoPutt.The Cindy I was serviced by definitely has magenta hair. I would not call her a BBW, she was maybe 150-160 lbs. She is mixed, probably black and latina or dark-latina and light-latina, much like a Cuban. Wide, but flat boobs and large butt. I was thinking late 20s, early 30s. She seems nice, but I really don't know her. I have bot seen her out again, so good luck if you can catch her. Have fun, be safe.

Damien Roads
06-21-14, 12:18
So, I figured with the warm weather I would have some luck cruising the normal routes, but I've barely even seen any girls working, much less ones I would be interested in picking up. I normally drive around the State / Mt. Vernon / Grant area, and then up Grant to Commercial. Several years ago it seemed easy to find girls in these areas, but anymore either they're completely dead or I just have consistently awful timing.

Is it bad luck? Are there just not as many girls working in Springfield as there use to be? And any suggestions on other routes to cruise?

Two Blue
06-22-14, 10:53
So, I figured with the warm weather I would have some luck cruising the normal routes, but I've barely even seen any girls working, much less ones I would be interested in picking up. I normally drive around the State / Mt. Vernon / Grant area, and then up Grant to Commercial. Several years ago it seemed easy to find girls in these areas, but anymore either they're completely dead or I just have consistently awful timing.

Is it bad luck? Are there just not as many girls working in Springfield as there use to be? And any suggestions on other routes to cruise?I believe that you have a true picture of the current situation. I see this because I travel through the city on business about 4 to 5 times a day. The few girls that pop up are not here for long, and if you see them again it is a fluke. They seem to be wanting to get a small amount of money (I assume for drugs) each day while they are here, so they get dropped off somewhere else rather than looking for more customers.

The local LEOs have been putting a lot of pressure on any street activity. Including heavy harassment of any girls who walk down these streets. They do this with marked cars, unmarked cars and a variety of undercover vehicles. They treat to street girls just like the treat drug dealers. When the girls get arrested, I have been told by one of the girls that they are subject to arrest for just walking down streets like Grant, Commercial, State or Mt. Vernon. The girls who ignore this are usually feeding a huge drug habit, they then get sent away on drug charges.

Although most of the decent girls have moved to BP, some can be seen trying to catch a quick hookup between appointments on Glenstone by the hotels near I-44 and Kearney. Also Kearney, from Glenstone to National has been working lately, but with much less attractive women. I have been cruising for a few years in search of the new strolls, but have haven't found any consistent but the north Glenstone area. I have picked up a girl here and a girl there, but that may just be timing or luck.

I wish I had better news. But, my best advice is to try to fit into the area as if you are just passing through, don't go waving women over to your car, slamming on your brakes and the like. I have seen an older man pulled over for being blatant about his prowling.

Be safe, have fun.

Two Blue
06-27-14, 17:56
Quick note: Ran into a cutie on Brower (alley just north of Chestnut). Between Grant and Main. She was wearing a pair of black shorts with a black top, about 20 or so, nice body and blonde hair. She was walking very slow and was very, very nervous. It was at about 3 PM with a lot of traffic. I pulled just past her and she stopped then walked away, so I calmly circled around the block and tried again. I pulled up right next to here after making eye contact and she leaned in. Her eyes where very red and she looked a bit strung out, I asked if she needed a ride. Her reply was "WHY"? I let off my brake and slowly rolled away. She is obviously working, she is obviously new, she was obviously high, looking for a bit of cash, but afraid. I suspect she has a pimp hanging out somewhere nearby.

I wanted to give her a shot, but it was too out in the open. If I see her again, I will try again. If someone catches up to her, write a report.

Two Blue
07-05-14, 00:58
July 4th I was cruising today to but was thinking that the city was dead due to the holiday. As I drove east on Commercial near the Ace hardware I spotted a real cutie in white short-shorts and youngish. I assumed that she was not a working girl because she looked good, wasn't looking around or making eye contact and wasn't carrying a giant soda. All are calling cards of a working girl around here. I continued on to check out Glenstone motel area and circled back to run the track again. I decided to stop at Dollar General to pick up a short list of stuff since the WalMart was a zoo. As I walked up to the register, The girl with the short-shorts was in line in front of me. She was only about 5 foot tall and maybe 90 lbs. Looked about 19 or so. She ended up being a few bucks short for what she was purchasing and the male clerk was being a total jerk to her as was the 400 lb. Hag that was in line behind her. She was disputing the total, and was looking like she was going to get emotional, so I stepped in and paid the difference. I told her not to worry about it, people had done the same for me in the past. She walked out and it took another 15 minutes to extricate myself from the store. I was assuming I would drive past her as I drove down the block, but figured I wouldn't bother her. She had been through enough.

As I walk out of the store, I noticed her standing in the parking lot. She approached me and thanked me again. I asked her if she would be okay and if I could give here a ride home. She asked if I might help her out with a couple of dollars? I pulled out about 5 bucks and she looked disappointed. I said I could get some more, but that I was saving that for something personal. She very bluntly, with a very cute smirk but a bit of nervousness asked what she could do for me to earn a bit more? I said a blow job would do the trick! We drove to an ATM, then stopped at a closed business' parking lot. We moved into the back seat and she took her shorts and top off. I dropped my shorts. She has small A-cups at best and was happy to show me she is shaved. We spent a few moments getting me hard, and she dived right in. She claimed that she had been giving head since she was in middle-school and has years of experience. It showed. I had two fingers in her vagina and finished in her mouth. She opened the door and spat out my load. I gave her. 60 for her excellent service and tight little body. She seemed very pleased with herself, as was I. She doesn't have a phone and lives with her parents, but I gave her my card with my number and told her I wanted to get a hotel room and fuck her for a few hours. She is thinking about bringing a friend.

She said that she has guys trying to pick her up on the street all the time, and hates those guys. I am glad I didn't try to pick her up the first time I saw her!

Sorry about the long post, but it isn't like we are going to run out of internet. .

Halfchief
07-05-14, 09:46
Thanks for the report, two blue. I drive all over our town at all hours for my job and I can't seem to catch anyone. EVER! Your report has given me a glimmer of hope.

Two Blue
07-05-14, 14:01
Thanks for the report, two blue. I drive all over our town at all hours for my job and I can't seem to catch anyone. EVER! Your report has given me a glimmer of hope.Yes, It is dead out there, but there are providers out there, just not that many and some are too nasty to spend time with.

I am noticing that I have gotten some play by meeting girls in convenience stores by just smiling and making eye contact. I do this when I suspect they may be working but are too afraid to spend time out on the street. Also, some girls are not aware of the financial benefits of doing the same thing they do for a bit of weed on the weekends.

I have added more of Kearney during the day and a bit of Norton to my time on the road at night to my travels.

Two Blue
07-06-14, 20:37
I just missed out this afternoon. I was driving south on Grant at Central when I spotted a tall (5'6") redhead with a tight little ass walking away from a very large AA man south bound. I passed her just as she was turning to look to the street. I could not make eye contact, she was looking behind me already.

I spun around the block at Bower and as soon as I made a right onto Grant from Central again, I watched her jump into another car. ARRRR!

I have been by the area a couple more times, but no return yet.

Hunter1745
07-09-14, 22:20
Great information. If the young lady wants other generous supporters, perhaps you can direct her my way?

Hunter.

July 4th I was cruising today to but was thinking that the city was dead due to the holiday. As I drove east on Commercial near the Ace hardware I spotted a real cutie in white short-shorts and youngish. I assumed that she was not a working girl because she looked good, wasn't looking around or making eye contact and wasn't carrying a giant soda. All are calling cards of a working girl around here. I continued on to check out Glenstone motel area and circled back to run the track again. I decided to stop at Dollar General to pick up a short list of stuff since the WalMart was a zoo. As I walked up to the register, The girl with the short-shorts was in line in front of me. She was only about 5 foot tall and maybe 90 lbs. Looked about 19 or so. She ended up being a few bucks short for what she was purchasing and the male clerk was being a total jerk to her as was the 400 lb. Hag that was in line behind her. She was disputing the total, and was looking like she was going to get emotional, so I stepped in and paid the difference. I told her not to worry about it, people had done the same for me in the past. She walked out and it took another 15 minutes to extricate myself from the store. I was assuming I would drive past her as I drove down the block, but figured I wouldn't bother her. She had been through enough.

As I walk out of the store, I noticed her standing in the parking lot. She approached me and thanked me again. I asked her if she would be okay and if I could give here a ride home. She asked if I might help her out with a couple of dollars? I pulled out about 5 bucks and she looked disappointed. I said I could get some more, but that I was saving that for something personal. She very bluntly, with a very cute smirk but a bit of nervousness asked what she could do for me to earn a bit more? I said a blow job would do the trick! We drove to an ATM, then stopped at a closed business' parking lot. We moved into the back seat and she took her shorts and top off. I dropped my shorts. She has small A-cups at best and was happy to show me she is shaved. We spent a few moments getting me hard, and she dived right in. She claimed that she had been giving head since she was in middle-school and has years of experience. It showed. I had two fingers in her vagina and finished in her mouth. She opened the door and spat out my load. I gave her. 60 for her excellent service and tight little body. She seemed very pleased with herself, as was I. She doesn't have a phone and lives with her parents, but I gave her my card with my number and told her I wanted to get a hotel room and fuck her for a few hours. She is thinking about bringing a friend.

She said that she has guys trying to pick her up on the street all the time, and hates those guys. I am glad I didn't try to pick her up the first time I saw her!

Sorry about the long post, but it isn't like we are going to run out of internet. .

Two Blue
07-10-14, 13:32
Out and about this morning and spotted a younger (than most) working girl sitting at the bus stop shelter at South Ave and State street. As I pulled up to the crappy stop on State at South, I caught her eye and we smiled at each other. I wasn't in a spot to turn there, so I continued across the street and pulled to the curb. At this point the shelter of the bus stop blocked our view of each other, so she had no idea I had stopped. I continued on and whipped around the corner. Just as I was half a block from swooping in and getting her, a AA male strode up and started making his move on her. He may have been a pimp or just trying to pick her up, but not wanting the drama I passed on by.

She was (is) in her early to mid-twenties, medium height with long dishwater blonde / brown hair, very thin-but not sick looking.

So now there are three, maybe four women out there to be had. Probably many more. You just need to invest the time and go get them.

Two Blue
07-13-14, 00:58
I received a call from Kaylee today. That is the name of the girl that I met at Dollar General last week. She wanted to get together. Great! I picked her up near Cox North and we discussed activities for the day. She wanted to do something other than just "do it". We went to a movie and had sushi. She is really adorable, but quite young and conversation dragged a bit. Wasn't going to push anything, but was getting a bit antsy. When we where walking out to the car she asked if was going to take her to my house. I let her know that I couldn't, but I would get us a room instead and that made her happy. I asked her how much she thought she would need to get the job done, and her reply was whatever I thought was fair.

I got a motel room and we got comfortable. We kissed, dry humped and she did a cute little striptease then undressed me. I went down on her and explored every inch of her inside and out. We played and hit a number of positions until I could not hold back any more. I was exhausted. She lay there with her tiny titties on my chest and told me about every boy she had been with and how many orgasms she has had, including the one just moments before. After that I was ready to go for round two. We had a great time over the next couple of hours. We ended up showering the sex smell off together and went at it again. Poor planning on my part meant we ran out of condoms. We took the risk and started raw standing in the shower and then she sat on the toilet and sucked me dry (what little I had left). I got her to a block or so from her home and handed her $$$ for an excellent time. I told her this was earned. I asked to see her again soon, possibly once a month. She said that she isn't interested in doing this on a regular basis, but that she would like the option of calling me if the mood hit her. She also asked if I would like to party with her and her friend at the same time? I told her that I would love to. She still has no phone and claims that she has no use for one. Also, her parents and other friends cannot know about me, so I need to stay away from near her home. Deal. I am getting excited about my next meeting with her, but right now I am sore from afternoon's events.

Watching417
07-15-14, 16:28
I was driving down W. Mt. Vernon yesterday afternoon between Campbell and Grant about 2'ish when I noticed a woman walking beside the apartments with a bottle of water in her hand. She made eye contact with me and smiled then when I smiled back she waved and kind of gave me a "are you going to stop" look. I had cars all around me and couldn't stop so I circled back around and didn't see her. I went down one of the side streets to see if she was walking that way and noticed her sitting on the porch of an apartment with a guy. As I turned down the next street to leave I saw a patrol car pull in and start speaking to the guy.

I'm very new to this, never picked up a streetwalker or even done an in / out call before, but I'm confident she was working just from the looks she gave me and the wave. I was sure glad the cars were all around though after I saw the patrol car pull in a couple minutes later. I would guess she was late 30's, longer brown hair, skinny.

Halfchief
07-16-14, 00:35
Found a 25 BJ off CL. Its every bit the value you would guess that price would get you. But I have the digits for any contributing members. I only get on here a few times per week, so be patient. Pick her up, drive to a private area, do the biz, spit, rinse, drive her back. Very mechanical. She was so so on looks, clean, no smiles.

Two Blue
07-16-14, 06:39
Out cruising on a Tuesday afternoon I spot 3 new girls walking about. One was on Commercial and National, east of the intersection by the train tracks. (Not a usual spot). She had a larger bag / purse with her. Second was out at State just east of Grant, she was hanging out on the first street going north about 20 feet. She was definitely trying to stay off of State. Dark hair, a bit heavy and looked late 20's. The third was up on Glenstone. She was walking north on Glenstone from the Double Tree past the cheaper hotels. I turned around to check her out and she was leaning in some guys window. I guess she didn't like his offer, because she kept walking. A couple of hours later she was out there again, walking the other way. She is AA with a few pounds on her. I don't recognize her from any BP ads, but that would make the most sense. Where she is.

So, the streets aren't as dead as before. Good luck, be safe.

Two Blue
07-26-14, 15:26
I am posting this about Kaylee and her friend so you guys can understand the tight spot I am in. (Unintentional pun).

You will not believe the number of members, local and around the country, that have PM'ed me to get hooked up with Kaylee.

Unfortunately, at this time, she is not wanting to be entangled with anyone else. She doesn't believe that having sex with me for money is prostitution, she has convinced herself it is just an accommodation. (As FWB-two way or in Sugar Daddy set-up). Also, she is very gun-shy about getting caught by friends or parents.

If she decides to start being more active in seeing other people, which may happen because I have been paying her and her friend well over $300 a weekend to tag them both, I will let people know. They are both motivated by money, at least a little, but are very sweet girls.

I would of course, start with very senior / local members. I have suspicions about anyone with less than 40 posts, or just requests for info posts, they may be pimps or running a scam. As far as the guy who suggested that it would be easier if they where on drugs to convince them to see people. I know that many of the girls out there are on drugs, but wishing someone would start so you can take advantage of them is a crappy attitude at best.

Also, recruiting your own semi-pro is a doable task, some guys advertise in Craig's List and so do some girls. Or, hit a strip club, here in Missouri they are so limited in ways to make money, take out arrangements are often on the table.

Okay, rant over.

Hunter1745
07-26-14, 17:25
Unreal! Some cretin actually recommended drugging the girl to make her pliable? That is human trafficking, not hobbying. Bad form, old sport.

I am posting this about Kaylee and her friend so you guys can understand the tight spot I am in. (Unintentional pun).

You will not believe the number of members, local and around the country, that have PM'ed me to get hooked up with Kaylee.

Unfortunately, at this time, she is not wanting to be entangled with anyone else. She doesn't believe that having sex with me for money is prostitution, she has convinced herself it is just an accommodation. (As FWB-two way or in Sugar Daddy set-up). Also, she is very gun-shy about getting caught by friends or parents.

If she decides to start being more active in seeing other people, which may happen because I have been paying her and her friend well over $300 a weekend to tag them both, I will let people know. They are both motivated by money, at least a little, but are very sweet girls.

I would of course, start with very senior / local members. I have suspicions about anyone with less than 40 posts, or just requests for info posts, they may be pimps or running a scam. As far as the guy who suggested that it would be easier if they where on drugs to convince them to see people. I know that many of the girls out there are on drugs, but wishing someone would start so you can take advantage of them is a crappy attitude at best.

Also, recruiting your own semi-pro is a doable task, some guys advertise in Craig's List and so do some girls. Or, hit a strip club, here in Missouri they are so limited in ways to make money, take out arrangements are often on the table.

Okay, rant over.

Two Blue
07-27-14, 18:15
Unreal! Some cretin actually recommended drugging the girl to make her pliable? That is human trafficking, not hobbying. Bad form, old sport.True! He may have been kidding, but it was a real low thing to suggest.

On a lighter side: There has been an increase in activity on the street. Today, I spotted a skinny mid-thirties blonde who I have been with walking near the Brown Derby at National and Commercial. She was with a guy who would stand with her then walk away for a bit. At State and Grant there was a mid-forties SW who is heavier and obviously working. As I drove by she started yelling at me to stop. She obviously recognized me from a previous encounter. She couldn't yell to loud, since she had a cigarette sticking out of her mouth and was trying to suck down a giant fountain drink. I really need to get a new car!

Even though I have been getting well taken care of by my other activities, I continue to cruise, mostly out of habit. So, I have noticed there has been a number of girls out working. There was a younger, 20 something AA woman working on Campbell south of State, half a block south of the downtown market. There was a couple of girls who where walking Kearney, west of Glenstone on Friday evening and one who spent a lot of time strolling in front of the hotels on Glenstone north of Kearney.

It's funny, on Saturday afternoon when I got a room at Motel 6, the desk clerks where talking about a group of women who rented a a pair of rooms. A couple of hours later, when we where getting into my car to go home there was a woman standing outside of a room naked pounding on the door. The three of us talked about fucking her, but decided we would pass. I looked, I didn't find anyone on BP who resembled her.

Have fun, be safe.

Moputter
07-28-14, 14:35
Did my usual and Glenstone motel stroll at lunch today and didn't see much. As I stopped in the convenience store on the west side of street, bought a diet coke and when I came out there was a 25 ish white thin but not skinny girl walking up from the sidewalk. We made eye contact and I'm pretty sure she was working, but when I backed out and started to pull up beside her, LE pulled in at the same time.

I left and headed to Wal Mart trying to keep an eye on her but when I went back she was nowhere to be found. Where the hell do these girls disappear to?

I haven't come close to having the luck Two Blue has but I will keep trying!!

Stay safe.

MoPutt.

Two Blue
07-28-14, 22:56
Did my usual and Glenstone motel stroll at lunch today and didn't see much. As I stopped in the convenience store on the west side of street, bought a diet coke and when I came out there was a 25 ish white thin but not skinny girl walking up from the sidewalk. We made eye contact and I'm pretty sure she was working, but when I backed out and started to pull up beside her, LE pulled in at the same time.

I left and headed to Wal Mart trying to keep an eye on her but when I went back she was nowhere to be found. Where the hell do these girls disappear to?

I haven't come close to having the luck Two Blue has but I will keep trying!!

Stay safe.

MoPutt.I think they are all staying in the Motel 6 just north of there and the Best Western just south. I have been in both of these doing incall with girls who advertise on BP. And I assume also have been walking on the street. The Ozark Inn is a bit rough (Not a hourly sleaze bag). This is where the woman offering the. 6 incalls stays, but I doubt anyone rents here who does any kind of decent business on BP. I also catch a glimpse of one every so often sending money out of town at the WalMart money center. But, maybe I just see slutty-dressed women sending piles of cash to someone out of town and think working girl.

Two Blue
07-30-14, 19:06
Tuesday evening at about 7 PM State Street was hoping. There where 3 obvious WSWs strolling between Grant and South. A average looking, mid-thirties brunette walking east on the north side wearing a red top, black shorts making eye contact looking a bit anxious. The mid-forties heavier blonde who yelled at me this weekend at the parking lot for the Downtown market and a skinny brown haired girl-about 30 who looked a bit strung out on the south side of the street just past Campbell.

This afternoon (Wednesday) I spotted the skinny brown haired girl near the tire shop at Walnut and Grant. A vehicle pulled around the corner and scooped her up. AT least the streets aren't as dead as they where.

Good luck, be safe!

Shon R
08-10-14, 02:17
Streets are usually empty at the time I cruise. After checking out the regular loop, I found what I needed near north Glenstone. Imagined a CBJ and CFS with blonde with short hair. Nicekto relieve the pressure after striking out the prior three nights. Hope to dream again next time I am in town. Thanks for keeping the reports up to date.

Two Blue
08-19-14, 19:53
I was out taking my usual tour of the city and came across a number of girls this afternoon in the the heat. There was one on Glenstone near the carwash just south of Kearney. A mid-thirties dark-haired woman who is a bit heavy. Strolling in front of the Pizza Hut at Glenstone and Commercial was a mess in a bikini top and khaki shorts walking next to the guy holding the sign trying to raise business for restaurant. I recognize her from years ago. There was a mid-twenties girl wearing a black and pink backpack and jeans walking just up from the small market on Grant across from the Pizza Hut delivery store. She was good-enough looking and had her head on a swivel-she was obviously working. Then there was a redhead walking toward the north at Nichols. Very cute-I suspect, but only the minimum indications she was working. Always worth a shot!

There where to younger (19-20) girls sitting next to the coin laundry at Mt. Vernon and Grant. They where cute and waved as I cruised by and made eye contact, but where gone when I returned. Who knows.

Even though I have been occupied and the girls I have been hanging with have been sucking the funds out of my pocket, I will keep looking around.

Good luck, Be safe.

Blue.

Greggers005
08-25-14, 12:38
I was out and about this morning and saw a lady sitting by the curb on Dale street next to Glenstone. Definately working. When I passed by I have her a smile and she got up smiled back and started walking. By the time I could get turned around she was gone. Someone must have swooped in.

What tends to be the best way to pick these girls up. I typically try to make her aware I'm interested By slowing down, making eye contact, and smilingand then pull off on a side street or just down from them a little ways. Do I need to be a little bit more obvious than that?

Two Blue
08-25-14, 23:31
I was out and about this morning and saw a lady sitting by the curb on Dale street next to Glenstone. Definately working. When I passed by I have her a smile and she got up smiled back and started walking. By the time I could get turned around she was gone. Someone must have swooped in.

What tends to be the best way to pick these girls up. I typically try to make her aware I'm interested By slowing down, making eye contact, and smilingand then pull off on a side street or just down from them a little ways. Do I need to be a little bit more obvious than that?Many of the girls (women) here have no experience working as a provider in a larger city, so you need to be a bit direct until they have been out a while. The problem that creates is that you may be opening yourself up to make mistakes that could get you arrested. If you are questioning if she is working, stop close, roll down your window and ask if she would like a ride, she will likely jump in. If she stands outside a few feet away and starts to ask you questions, drive away. She is a decoy / LEO or just too stupid. Make her get into the car before you say anything except about getting a ride. Do not reply to her questions about anything except where you are going. (to work, to home or to the south side.).

On girls who are walking along and I don't know for sure, I will make eye contact if possible and then pull forward to a parking lot or around a corner and stop close. If they are working they will climb into the car and we will be out of the area before we start the money / service talk. If we can't agree, I will drop her off.

Get okay with the idea that this is a lot like fishing or hunting; some days you will find nothing, others you will catch something worth the time and every once in a while you will come across a trophy.

Good hunting!

Two Blue
10-28-14, 22:09
On Monday afternoon, I spotted a new cutie. She is in her early 20's and looks great. (An 8+ on the SW scale). I caught her eye and tried to get into a spot to go for a pick-up, but as I rounded the block she was jumping into someone else's car. She is a brunette with a relatively slim figure, wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt. I have never seen her before, and I have been busy with my current regular girl, but I want to track her down.

I spotted her at Grant and Division and she was walking south on the west side of the street, crossed to the east side walking south and was picked up across from the the bus stop at Grant and Lynn.

It's always fun to find someone new. As the joke goes, once you see one set of boobs-you want to see them all!

If someone sees her, at least get her name.

Good Hunting!

Two Blue
12-25-14, 10:36
I was out getting some food prep shopping done and stopping a a few downtown business to wish people a good holiday. I was on Commercial to stop at the Dollar General (where I met Kaylee) since the Dillons all closed and the super centers where packed. As I cruised I noticed a mid-30's black woman at the bus stop on Grand near Grant's beach park. She waved me down, so I stopped. I faintly remember her from sometime back, but geez she looks rough. She bluntly said she needed some cash, so I had her hop in since I was holding some extra sperm. We got to a nice quiet spot when she demands that we go get her dope first, before we do the deed. Um. No! AS I am showing her the money she starts screaming that I am trying to rip her off. She starts flailing about, jumps out of the car and runs away through the park we had stopped at. I drove off leaving her about 5 miles from where I had picked her up. I stopped and searched the car and found a meth or crack pipe (whatever) and a baggie with "Chor-boy" in it. Just remember, almost all of the street girls are drug addicts that you are asking into your cars. I assume it is the same in your cities if you are not local, but these meth heads have rewired their brains and are living different world than us. I destroyed the drug paraphenalia and sprayed the car with Lysol. Lesson relearned...

Be safe

Godder
12-30-14, 00:22
Traveling through you fine town on vacation, thanks to True Blue, on guidance to where to look for talent, took a drive by National, Glenstone, by the notels and I44. Found a spinner that was crossing the freeway, going south. While waiting the light asked her if she needed a ride, jumped in. Did the checks. I could not see how good she looked as she was wearing a heavy black jacket with a hood. At the car she took off her jacket, and told me get name Harley. OMG, 21 years old, blond no signs of drug use in her arms. Settle for. 5 FS and daty. Took her to a $25 motel in the area, and ate that nice clean shaved pussy for like 20 min, devouring, every drop of cum she had, then proceed to FS, doggy, and cow girl. Nice set of tits, maybe a firm nice 36 see. Had a good time, dropped her off to a place she was going near Grant and I think National. Unfortunately no digits to share, and did not let me take pictures. But have me her name, to contact her via FB, but I write her last name wrong could not find her. All an all, I would repeat if I would see her again. TB if ever in Mke let me know I would repay the tip.

Hunter1745
01-04-15, 14:26
Two Blue you definitely had some. Luck with that one. Don't know if it was good luck or bad, but certainly glad you are still free to tell us about it. Stay safe, man.

Hunter.

I was out getting some food prep shopping done and stopping a a few downtown business to wish people a good holiday. I was on Commercial to stop at the Dollar General (where I met Kaylee) since the Dillons all closed and the super centers where packed. As I cruised I noticed a mid-30's black woman at the bus stop on Grand near Grant's beach park. She waved me down, so I stopped. I faintly remember her from sometime back, but geez she looks rough. She bluntly said she needed some cash, so I had her hop in since I was holding some extra sperm. We got to a nice quiet spot when she demands that we go get her dope first, before we do the deed. Um. No! AS I am showing her the money she starts screaming that I am trying to rip her off. She starts flailing about, jumps out of the car and runs away through the park we had stopped at. I drove off leaving her about 5 miles from where I had picked her up. I stopped and searched the car and found a meth or crack pipe (whatever) and a baggie with "Chor-boy" in it. Just remember, almost all of the street girls are drug addicts that you are asking into your cars. I assume it is the same in your cities if you are not local, but these meth heads have rewired their brains and are living different world than us. I destroyed the drug paraphenalia and sprayed the car with Lysol. Lesson relearned...

Be safe

Two Blue
01-17-15, 20:47
Was out as usual, the weather was very nice in the 50° range in mid-January. I cruised the north Glenstone area and Kearney with no success. Was driving down grant as I drove through Mt. Vernon I spotted a black haired girl walking near State. She was short, skinny and was wearing tight jeans. She looked about 20 or so carrying a giant soda fro Kum & Go. She turned up State St. And kept looking back behind over her shoulder. I caught her eye and pulled past her onto Main Street and waited. She walked by until a woman with a dog passed then walked over and got in. She was cute, young and very doable. We chatted for a few seconds when she asked for a hundred for anything. I repeated, so it's a hundred for anything I want? She said no! She starts at $ for a HJ or BJ and goes up from there. I chuckled a bit and let her know that wasn't going to work for me. I told her good luck and to flag me down if her pricing comes down to reasonable ranges. I told her she needs to do some research, and good luck.

Oh well, I had to pee anyway! I did not get her number, but I may try to tag her again if I see her out. (And I don't need to Pee)!

SwmoMale
01-30-15, 15:49
I haven't posted much at all here, and it is mostly due to not having a whole lot to report. I cruise the well-known spots on occasion, and have seen a number of females out and about that I'm positive are working, but man the pickings are quite slim on what I personally would deem adequate enough for me to take the personal risk to partake in. I'm quite possibly too picky for the street game, idk. I have a few that I have seen from BP, one is now my semi-regular girl, but as for street girls have never had any success, although I have cruised countless times looking for what I guess would be called, the Diamond in the rough.

All that said, I feel like maybe this forum would open up a little, a long shot probably, but possibly, if I at least tried to help True Blue in reporting what I see out there on occasion. And if I ever do dream about a street girl, I'll gladly post it.

So, yesterday I was out and about, and cruised the Grant / Mt Vernon / State street area, before moving on down Grant to Commercial, along Commercial, down National to Kearney, over to the notell region of Glenstone, and then back along the same basic route, but did cruise through some of the not so great neighborhoods north of the tracks just for good measure. I saw exactly 4 throughout the cruise that I thought were definitely SW, and possibly 2 others. Two in the Grant area near the KumNGo, but not on Grant. They were both on side streets near there. Two on Commercial, one near the hotel, and one off Commercial near the alley south of Commercial. One on Kearney, and then the last one on National. All were white, all looked to put it kindly, worn out. The best of the 4 that were for sure SW imo, was the one standing on National near Commercial, and staring down every car that passed by from what I could tell. She was probably late 20's, a bit heavier I would guess 150-160 lbs, and was painfully obvious about her business. She was also not at all what I was looking for, but, someone would probably find her to be more to their liking.

I plan on trying again this weekend, we'll see what happens.

Two Blue
01-31-15, 18:49
Thank you SwmoMale. I was beginning to think that I was alone here, Although, I see guys cruising all of the time, they may-or may not be board members. I have been seeing the most traffic at The Mt. Vernon / Grant / State area, and up at the Motel area on Glenstone north of Kearney. As you noted, pickings are sparse and the ladies are a bit worn out.

My experience is that most of the gems you are going to find are either just wanting a few extra dollars for whatever, and they are wanting it now. Or, they are working the internet angle and they are not getting the traffic they wanted, so they hit the streets.

I mostly cruise the streets for the excitement of the hunt. The adrenaline rush is quite addicting.

Good hunting and be safe!

SwmoMale
02-05-15, 00:01
Cruised the usual locales, up Grant, taking time to leisurely move through a few side streets on the way to Commercial, along Commercial to National, down to Dale, across through a few neighborhoods in that area, mosey on up to Kearney, east to Glenstone, north toward the interstate, travel through the notell lots, and back along the same basic route. Saw I think in the ballpark of 0 SW. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. WTF.

This was before the weather got colder today, was when the sun was out, before any precipitation. IDK, maybe I'm just unlucky, or bad at this or whatever. LOL. This is the second time of the last three I have cruised that I have seen nothing. Hope everyone else that is looking has better luck.

RockerO
02-07-15, 15:17
I've only tried cruising a couple of times, but in so far it's been total strike outs. I assume I'm just always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Since it's nice outside I may try again today.

SwmoMale
02-11-15, 03:41
Went for a little cruise Monday, out and about on a drive through Commercial spotted a girl walking alone. This one had red disheveled hair, was thin, and looked quite young. In fact, if she was cleaned up, I dare say she might even be quite attractive. I thought OMG here it is I'm going for this one, and so I did. Went up two streets, turned down it, went down a block, came back up to Commercial and over to where she was. And she was gone. I saw two vehicles pulling away from the area where she would have been, someone scooped her up I'm sure. FML.

If someone who sees this was the one who got her, please post about her. She looked great from the brief look I got at her.

Thanks.

Other than her, I saw one ooooold WSW, nothing else worth commenting on.

Two Blue
02-15-15, 01:31
Was out today (Valentine's Day). Spotted one younger black street walker on State on block east of Grant. Other than that it was dead out there. I have been patient, but I am looking forward to spring!

Fayettevillsex
03-04-15, 00:07
Where's the good catches located at? I've cryised numerous times and nothing but wasted time and gas. If you have digits or some good advice send me a pm. Thanks.

Greggers005
03-11-15, 17:11
Beautiful day in the Ozarks. At the corner of Kearney and Grant I saw a pretty lady on her cell phone obviously working. Was about to pick her up with a cop pulled down the street. She moved pretty quickly along after seeing the cop. Turned the corner to come back and couldn't find her again. Good luck to everyone else out there.

Caveat65
03-22-15, 17:11
So, I moved here just as cold weather was setting in, so the street scene was non-existent. I called a couple girls from BP, only to be disappointed by either their use of fake pictures, or their complete lack of feigning interest.

This weekend, the weather improved, so I thought I'd give the strolls another try. A couple loops Friday night, once Saturday afternoon, and twice Saturday evening, and a couple loops again Sunday and I didn't see a single SW. There was one possibe Friday evening, but as I drove up towards her from the south on Grant Ave (near the Pizza Hut delivery place), a cop car approached from the north, so she made no eye contact / smile / wave / anything. I looped around a couple blocks, but never saw her again. Maybe she was just walking home.

Anyway. When and where on the loop is the best time to find local SWs, or has that scene dried up completely in Springfield?

TIA.

Dfd Htl
03-29-15, 16:20
I agree TB, the excitement is mostly in the prospecting. Used to cruise the loop often a few years back, not so much anymore. But still get out and about occasionally and it's the hunt that's more the thrill. No successes for quite some time, specially since trading off the pickup. Guess chicks do dig trucks. Can recommend Fire from BP, but everything else the past several months has been a bust. Glad spring has sprung. Best of luck to all.

My experience is that most of the gems you are going to find are either just wanting a few extra dollars for whatever, and they are wanting it now. Or, they are working the internet angle and they are not getting the traffic they wanted, so they hit the streets.

I mostly cruise the streets for the excitement of the hunt. The adrenaline rush is quite addicting.

Good hunting and be safe!

Greggers005
04-14-15, 15:35
Seems like things are really dead out there right now. Even back page seems thinned out. Has anyone had any luck throughout town? If so where? Figured with the warmer weather we would start to see some more action.

Two Blue
05-15-15, 17:45
Seems like things are really dead out there right now. Even back page seems thinned out. Has anyone had any luck throughout town? If so where? Figured with the warmer weather we would start to see some more action.I have started to see some action, but it is mostly the really worn out girls you always see. (If there is anyone out at all). Unfortunately, the LEOs have also stepped up enforcement to keep the streets safe from hookers while the shootings, robberies and home invasions increase significantly.

I have seen some traffic up on Glenstone between I-44 and Kearney in the late evening, early morning. Daytime just sucks!

Shon R
02-06-16, 14:07
Any action out and about lately? Cruised around a couple of times over the past two days and saw zero activity.

SwmoMale
03-25-16, 08:52
Any action out and about lately? Cruised around a couple of times over the past two days and saw zero activity.Everything is dead as this forum.

I have cruised occasionally for the past 4 months, only on nice days out, and have never seen anything close to bangable out and about. A few old, tired hags once or twice, and that is it. It's terrible right now for the street.

There are some pretty good girls available on BP, guess that's where all of them are now. Maybe SW in this town is pretty well done?

Two Blue
03-28-16, 23:26
I have been continuously cruising and have had nothing to report for months. Not anything. I have noticed others out cruising too, and haven't seen anyone else swooping anyone up either.

On Friday I was driving back from the Republic area and was east bound near the 160 Auto Auction place on Sunshine. I noticed a young lady walking east on the north side of the street near the Oak Rest motel (I think that's the name). She was throwing the working vibe out. Walking slow, giant soda in hand, making eye contact with cars heading west. I was intrigued, so I turned around at Scenic to test the waters or at least see if was worth taking a second look since it was getting dark (about 7:30 pm). Just as I got the green light to do a you-turn, I noticed a car sitting on the side of the road with his brake lights on. He was pulling away before I could close the distance and she was gone also. I have seen glimpses of what I thought could be women working down on Sunshine before, but it has been so rare that I never have added it to my route. There are a strip club and two porn book stores in the area, so it figures there would be a built in market for their services.

I have noticed that some of the streetwalkers have moved to backpage advertising. Some are quoting the same price as the hot out of town girls or offering / doing car dates for whatever they can get.

Two Blue
08-13-16, 23:46
I continue to cruise, mostly out of habit. I have been working some up on Commercial on the weekends and evenings. Without a doubt Grant has been dead, as has commercial. But, the last two weekend evenings I have been spotting two different descent looking working girls between division and central. Both where under 40 and of average height and weight. One was blonde and the other had black hair. She may be Hispanic. I wasn't able to circle around in time to catch either the times I have seen them so I don't have names, prices, services offered or anything else.

I attempted to stop a girl up on Glenstone walking near the Flagship Inn (I think that is the name), across from MacDonalds, but she had nothing to do with me. She was throwing all the basic signs (Big fountain soda, large purse, eye contact and walking slowly a few blocks in each direction). I turned the corner by the bank and sat in the lot, she walked up looked me and my car over and walked away. I called out to say hello, but she was going no where near me. Oh well. Looked mid-to-late 50's.

Stay safe.

Shadow Stalker
08-26-16, 16:52
I continue to cruise, mostly out of habit. I have been working some up on Commercial on the weekends and evenings. Without a doubt Grant has been dead, as has commercial. But, the last two weekend evenings I have been spotting two different descent looking working girls between division and central. Both where under 40 and of average height and weight. One was blonde and the other had black hair. She may be Hispanic. I wasn't able to circle around in time to catch either the times I have seen them so I don't have names, prices, services offered or anything else.

I attempted to stop a girl up on Glenstone walking near the Flagship Inn (I think that is the name), across from MacDonalds, but she had nothing to do with me. She was throwing all the basic signs (Big fountain soda, large purse, eye contact and walking slowly a few blocks in each direction). I turned the corner by the bank and sat in the lot, she walked up looked me and my car over and walked away. I called out to say hello, but she was going no where near me. Oh well. Looked mid-to-late 50's.

Stay safe.I'm amazed at the lack of talent. As many BP girls that are posted there, there has to be some street talent out there. I pass through and always drive down Kearney and then down Glenstone. I see homeless guys on the corners but never any ladies.

Two Blue
12-14-16, 22:50
Just a quick note. The streets are dead. As we head into the hard part of winter, I have started to slow down on my cruising since the streets are so deserted. There are plenty of girls on BP, but they are demanding escort prices. (I don't mind the higher prices for decent service by a clean girl).

I still spend a ton of time on Commercial and in the downtown area, so if I get lucky, I will post.

Good luck.

Jcbt1
12-20-16, 18:25
I hear ya, twoblue. I was in SGF today and it was as dead as this board has become. I thought I saw one all the way down on Sunshine, but she never looked back once I passed. So I don't know.

Shon R
03-31-17, 22:50
Any activity? Private messages welcome for some prospects.

Shon R
03-28-18, 22:51
Any life in the streets?

Two Blue
04-02-18, 14:57
I have continued to cruise on a regular basis, but I have not found much out there. Certainly not enough to report. I am assuming that there will be a pick up in activity with spring here, and since the backpage market for girls has been shut down. (At least until they find a new place to advertise).

Sean Dagmaar
10-14-18, 04:27
Nothing out, I have not seen anything in the 3 months that I have been here!

I know that there are some nice women out there, but Springfield is very tame.

I'm am use to Memphis where you could pick one up pretty easy.

I looked at skipthegames, but some of these providers think they work in the Vegas Lounges, way too pricey.

Juici Jai
01-08-19, 05:43
I am a provider in Springfield mo and I have been in search of a pimp so if you can give me guideance that would be great.

FreshDimes
03-02-19, 22:34
I am a provider in Springfield mo and I have been in search of a pimp so if you can give me guideance that would be great.Hey are you still in Springfield.

Shon R
12-09-19, 02:41
What's new? I got nothing.

Sean Dagmaar
12-11-19, 05:10
What's new? I got nothing.Nothing, Springfield is slow for Monger Life! Unless you order online it will take a lot of searching, and half of these online gals think the work at a Nevada cat house! $$.

I enjoy the drive and looking for a walker, but I have only dreamed 4 times this YEAR!

2 were ok.

1 was great, wish I could find her again.

1 was a mistake that I did not let finish because she was jacking and blowing while on the phone with her. Somebody. ?

Shon R
06-11-20, 06:08
Nothing, Springfield is slow for Monger Life! Unless you order online it will take a lot of searching, and half of these online gals think the work at a Nevada cat house! $$.

I enjoy the drive and looking for a walker, but I have only dreamed 4 times this YEAR!

2 were ok.

1 was great, wish I could find her again.

1 was a mistake that I did not let finish because she was jacking and blowing while on the phone with her. Somebody. ?Four times in a year is better luck than my 0 times. I've kinda given up. I've had some good times online, but I miss the chase.