PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Just Aguy
11-30-14, 00:01
Drove through SPFLD today and answered a CL ad titled "need help". Malii was a little nervous but she delivered. She says she doesn't do this often but if you get a chance, go for it. She's awesome.

CharmingGentle
12-02-14, 14:00
I see her posts frequently cross various websites and just wondered if its worth it. She doesn't seem to like to post pics. Here is the link to one of her ads http://bodyrubusa.com/view-ad/full-body-massages-daily-100-hour-6615.htm.

Hunter1745
12-15-14, 13:19
Is there contact information available for her?

Hunter.

Drove through SPFLD today and answered a CL ad titled "need help". Malii was a little nervous but she delivered. She says she doesn't do this often but if you get a chance, go for it. She's awesome.

Jrogers318
01-15-18, 14:25
Any insider info? Please PM if so. Thanks!

https://springfield.craigslist.org/thp/d/kneading-the-majic-of-massage/6459763882.html

Jrogers318
01-16-18, 12:18
Any info? If so, Please PM. Thanks!

https://springfield.craigslist.org/crs/d/want-to-try-something-new/6448193647.html

Dhfestus
01-19-18, 02:14
I wish I knew either one, but I'm new to the area. The boards here aren't as active as the ones where I moved from stl. I hope to be able to help more soon.

Jrogers318
01-21-18, 13:09
Look forward to hearing from you in the future. And I too am surprised at the lack of forum activity for this area, especially given the high number of AMPs and advertising providers.

I wish I knew either one, but I'm new to the area. The boards here aren't as active as the ones where I moved from stl. I hope to be able to help more soon.

Insatiable1
03-05-18, 14:51
Moved back to the Branson area recently and it's shocking how little is going on here. Got spoiled living in a major metro area and forgot how dead things are in a small town.

Have been getting a few responses to my fishing posts on CL but haven't met up with anyone yet. Inbox fills up with the usual assortment of spam bots but there have been a few couples (or someone pretending to be a couple) making contact and a few women that I can't immediately disregard as bots. I'm tempted by a post from a 23 or 24 year old that replies indicating she's in Blue Eye and charges a flat rate but her replies are exactly the same everytime I happen to reply to one of her posts. If she's real she's copying and pasting the language or it's a bot. Either way, not enough to make me curious enough to follow through.

Hoping things pick up a little once the conventions start coming to town and the tourists return. Really don't want to drop a bunch of money at Hong Kong for a FS massage with an old lady.

I'm sure there must be some UTR providers here in town but I haven't been back long enough to pick up on where they are yet.

Oddly there's no shortage of guys wanting to hook up. If I swung that way I think I'd have no shortage of guys to choose from.

LuvTooEat
12-27-19, 10:35
Drove through SPFLD today and answered a CL ad titled "need help". Malii was a little nervous but she delivered. She says she doesn't do this often but if you get a chance, go for it. She's awesome.CL is down now unless I'm missing something. Any contact info for her? Would love to find some fun here somewhere.

Week53
06-23-21, 00:12
Do you guys find any luck on craigslist anymore? Ever since 2018, it seems almost impossible to find body rubs / masseuses on there. I used to frequent an older gal named Robin that was great. Nowadays I get mobile massage numbers that never reply. Any tips or alternative sites would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!