PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bruce018
02-06-15, 03:02
Is there any girls at this trk. Stop? I've spent the night a few times at the trk. Stop a few exits down nothing is there just at foot traffic with locals going in out.

HesDeadJim
02-06-15, 18:52
Is there any girls at this trk. Stop? I've spent the night a few times at the trk. Stop a few exits down nothing is there just at foot traffic with locals going in out.If you are referring to the one on Broadway (next to I-70) that's just about 1 year old, I have never seen anything of that nature, probably due to the insane amount of LEO presence there hanging out on breaks.

Rigby3023
01-27-18, 12:55
I travel up and down 61 quite a bit and was wondering if there was anything to be had at any of the truck stops along the road. Any info would be great.

Omco66
01-28-18, 09:43
I travel up and down 61 quite a bit and was wondering if there was anything to be had at any of the truck stops along the road. Any info would be great.Often there's a add for a gal in Hannibal that will meet you in a truck, western Il. Listing on B / P or CL.

JLove81
06-28-19, 18:52
Any girls around the t.

Flying j in pontoon beach?

LBerkey
08-05-22, 01:00
This is for Sullivan, MO. Realize this is a bit far from St Louis, but none of the other categories make sense.

Last night at the J in Sullivan about 8:45 or 9:00 pm. Just filled up on the passenger side and moved my truck to a parking spot near the Denny's side. Head in to get something to drink and see a nicely dressed woman, mid-30's, brunette near an old Buick car. I make eye contact and am friendly, but wasn't thinking much. Come out with some drinks and food. She puts herself between the Buick and my truck. Starts in with the 'can I ask you a question. ' I get the story. She's got 3 kids, she's a good Christian, but husband just lost his job and she needs to find some money fast. And he needs to not know about it. Is there anything she can do? Yeah, I can think of a few things.

She gets in, we leave her Buick in the lot and drive around talking. She lives nearly an hour away and drove here because she didn't want to run into anyone. We talk more and she loosens up a bit. She danced for a couple months when she's younger, but is really trying to be a good Christian. Meanwhile, I'm thanking god that Missouri Christians are a bunch of hypocrites.

We find a place where my truck blends in and we get to it. Start by touching her over the clothes to get loosened up. I take off my pants and she knows what to do. I let that go on for a bit, but really want more. I turn her around and pull up her skirt and she starts to complain. She doesn't know if wants to do it. I tell her she can finish me orally for two jacksons or we can do the whole thing and I'll give her a whole lot more. Pull the panties down and I push in. She clearly hasn't thought about the condom and I'm not going to mention it. I dump a whole load of swimmers and tell her that she might want to clean that up before seeing her husband. Gave her a bunch of cash and dropped her back off by the white Buick. She's fantastic. Name is Laura. I have a feeling she'll be doing that a bit more.

Slimpicker
08-05-22, 09:15
This is for Sullivan, MO. Realize this is a bit far from St Louis, but none of the other categories make sense.

Last night at the J in Sullivan about 8:45 or 9:00 pm. Just filled up on the passenger side and moved my truck to a parking spot near the Denny's side. Head in to get something to drink and see a nicely dressed woman, mid-30's, brunette near an old Buick car. I make eye contact and am friendly, but wasn't thinking much. Come out with some drinks and food. She puts herself between the Buick and my truck. Starts in with the 'can I ask you a question. ' I get the story. She's got 3 kids, she's a good Christian, but husband just lost his job and she needs to find some money fast. And he needs to not know about it. Is there anything she can do? Yeah, I can think of a few things.

She gets in, we leave her Buick in the lot and drive around talking. She lives nearly an hour away and drove here because she didn't want to run into anyone. We talk more and she loosens up a bit. She danced for a couple months when she's younger, but is really trying to be a good Christian. Meanwhile, I'm thanking god that Missouri Christians are a bunch of hypocrites.

We find a place where my truck blends in and we get to it. Start by touching her over the clothes to get loosened up. I take off my pants and she knows what to do. I let that go on for a bit, but really want more. I turn her around and pull up her skirt and she starts to complain. She doesn't know if wants to do it. I tell her she can finish me orally for two jacksons or we can do the whole thing and I'll give her a whole lot more. Pull the panties down and I push in. She clearly hasn't thought about the condom and I'm not going to mention it. I dump a whole load of swimmers and tell her that she might want to clean that up before seeing her husband. Gave her a bunch of cash and dropped her back off by the white Buick. She's fantastic. Name is Laura. I have a feeling she'll be doing that a bit more.Interesting story indeed. What is she now "expecting" to get for FS? 2 Bens if she's cute enough.

FartCity
08-05-22, 09:45

We find a place where my truck blends in and we get to it. Start by touching her over the clothes to get loosened up. I take off my pants and she knows what to do. I let that go on for a bit, but really want more. I turn her around and pull up her skirt and she starts to complain. She doesn't know if wants to do it. I tell her she can finish me orally for two jacksons or we can do the whole thing and I'll give her a whole lot more. Pull the panties down and I push in. She clearly hasn't thought about the condom and I'm not going to mention it. I dump a whole load of swimmers and tell her that she might want to clean that up before seeing her husband. Gave her a bunch of cash and dropped her back off by the white Buick. She's fantastic. Name is Laura. I have a feeling she'll be doing that a bit more.One of the most entertaining reports I've read in a long time. . Yep, those Missouri Christians are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Sad if it wasn't kinda funny. . Will be something to write about when she has the kid and somehow tracks you down!

RHornyBoy
08-05-22, 14:37
One of the most entertaining reports I've read in a long time. . Yep, those Missouri Christians are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Sad if it wasn't kinda funny. . Will be something to write about when she has the kid and somehow tracks you down!Just left to drive to Sullivan.