PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Niknella
03-07-16, 12:12
I just want to convey my thanks to everyone who has shared Intel with me. I'm always a bit leary of coming to new cities and going to these places. I know they are rarely in the good part of towns so you guys help me feel safer. If anyone else has info I'll be watching until I leave for St. Louis later tonight. Nik.

Gears
03-07-16, 12:24
Poster "Illinois" didn't properly quote poster "Niknella".

The first part was Illinois (post #995) responding to the second part which was from Niknella (post #989).I realized that was probably the case after looking into it further. I don't apologize for making my post, though. When one makes a post, he should take a look at it to make sure it's in order. The original poster flubbed the quoting procedure once before. Once should be enough.

Wyghost
03-07-16, 12:35
I just want to convey my thanks to everyone who has shared Intel with me. I'm always a bit leary of coming to new cities and going to these places. I know they are rarely in the good part of towns so you guys help me feel safer. If anyone else has info I'll be watching until I leave for St. Louis later tonight. Nik.I hope to be in St Louis tomorrow, and I too may see you in one of the Washington Park clubs. I usually go during the day, but have been at night also.

OldMongrel
03-07-16, 13:25
I realized that was probably the case after looking into it further. I don't apologize for making my post, though. When one makes a post, he should take a look at it to make sure it's in order. The original poster flubbed the quoting procedure once before. Once should be enough.Many of us saw the mistake, recognized what had occurred, and didn't even think about chastising the poster for making an error. Who here has never erred?

Waterboy3
03-08-16, 13:54
After reading reports on here about Centerville and not having been out there in years I have it a shot last night. I got there about 6 on a Monday night. The place was dead but had $3 bud lights so I made the best of it.

I took a special liking to young, just turned 18, little thing named rose. The biggest reason for the post is she had the most unique clit I have ever seen. It wasn't large but had a small penis like piece of skin hanging from it. It looked totally amazing. It was at least an inch long.

She claims she turned 18 3 weeks ago and has been dancing for two. I actually believe her.

She was way too cute and nice for centerville. I got a couple of privates from here. She didn't know what she was doing or how to use her amazing body but I might return to try and teach her.

She took me for too much and I was too nice. But I wanted to get that clit in my mouth and it didn't happen. She gave me fake digits and I was on my way.

It was another typical east side night for me but I saw something I've never seen before. It was well worth the visit.

Duck Out 2
03-08-16, 20:48
Maybe a little to much information on that last one! Anyhow. What happened to Dollies. No more Shy? And what happened to the dancer that was deaf? Was planning on taking a trip there but it seems like it has lost some of its charisma! There hasn't been that many stories to tell.

Jannisary
03-09-16, 02:56
Maybe a little to much information on that last one! Anyhow. What happened to Dollies. No more Shy? And what happened to the dancer that was deaf? Was planning on taking a trip there but it seems like it has lost some of its charisma! There hasn't been that many stories to tell.Far as I know, Shy is still working day shifts at Dollies. I don't report on every visit there and most of my reports go into the Washington Park IL section not here. I was in there just over 2 weeks ago and Shy was fun and took care of me. Bunni the deaf dancer works night shift and she was in there last Saturday night.

HesDeadJim
03-17-16, 14:55
Shy is still there on day shifts, however she will leave early if the day is slow so don't always expect to catch her after 5 pm. Bunny has an erratic schedule

Maybe a little to much information on that last one! Anyhow. What happened to Dollies. No more Shy? And what happened to the dancer that was deaf? Was planning on taking a trip there but it seems like it has lost some of its charisma! There hasn't been that many stories to tell..

Mike T34
03-26-16, 17:07
Long time listener. First time caller.

I had some free time and some extra dollars, so I stopped by Miss Kitty's for the evening. I haven't been there in a couple of years, and they've changed it up a bit. It was pretty slow when I got there. I got a beer and sat down by an empty stage, and a slim black gal named Destiny came over and sat on my lap, grabbed my dick and asked me if I was ready for a private. I was not, and I said so, but she went ahead and told me that for BP type rates, there were rooms down the hall from the other door where she could dance however she liked. Wink wink. Out of my price range for the night, and I told her so. She quoted some rates for the semi-private / behind the bar room dances, but I was still shopping, so I declined. She grabbed my hand and put it down her panties at one point; it was a nice little ebony kitty. When I win the powerball and have unlimited funds, I should go back and have her 'dance' for me in a back room. Shift change. Freaky black gal named Ora on stage. She had both ankles behind her head when she told be that she likes kinky sex. Go figure. There were a couple of non-descript naked white chicks and a chunky naked black chick standing by clients at the bar. I went out on the prowl. I've never been to Dollie's before, so I thought I'd see if the $50 BJs I've heard of were real. I ended up with a little cutie named Letty who sat on my lap for the stage dance. And then sat on my lap while I fondled her ass and titties after her set. She's not an SI swimsuit model; skinny, tiny titties, but I felt really comfortable with her. I paid $40 for 2 G-string lap dances behind the beads, although I did observe a curvy black chick bouncing on somebody in the next seat. Congrats, bro, whoever you are. Letty didn't offer any extras, and I didn't ask, but I had a good enough time that I would be willing to go back just to see her, maybe just to see how far she'll go. Has anybody on this board gotten extras from Letty?

MCH1968
03-31-16, 20:33
Does anybody remember a red haired dancer named Leah? I had a photo shoot with her for the site a couple of weeks ago and she'd mentioned she worked at Miss Kitty's and a few other ones but I'll be damned if I remember seeing her. She said she recognized me however.

Wyghost
03-31-16, 20:43
Long time listener. First time caller.

I had some free time and some extra dollars, so I stopped by Miss Kitty's for the evening. I haven't been there in a couple of years, and they've changed it up a bit. It was pretty slow when I got there. I got a beer and sat down by an empty stage, and a slim black gal named Destiny came over and sat on my lap, grabbed my dick and asked me if I was ready for a private. I was not, and I said so, but she went ahead and told me that for BP type rates, there were rooms down the hall from the other door where she could dance however she liked. Wink wink. Out of my price range for the night, and I told her so. She quoted some rates for the semi-private / behind the bar room dances, but I was still shopping, so I declined. She grabbed my hand and put it down her panties at one point; it was a nice little ebony kitty. When I win the powerball and have unlimited funds, I should go back and have her 'dance' for me in a back room. Shift change. Freaky black gal named Ora on stage. She had both ankles behind her head when she told be that she likes kinky sex. Go figure. There were a couple of non-descript naked white chicks and a chunky naked black chick standing by clients at the bar. I went out on the prowl. I've never been to Dollie's before, so I thought I'd see if the $50 BJs I've heard of were real. I ended up with a little cutie named Letty who sat on my lap for the stage dance. And then sat on my lap while I fondled her ass and titties after her set. She's not an SI swimsuit model; skinny, tiny titties, but I felt really comfortable with her. I paid $40 for 2 G-string lap dances behind the beads, although I did observe a curvy black chick bouncing on somebody in the next seat. Congrats, bro, whoever you are. Letty didn't offer any extras, and I didn't ask, but I had a good enough time that I would be willing to go back just to see her, maybe just to see how far she'll go. Has anybody on this board gotten extras from Letty?Never met one in Dollies, where extras were not available. 40 has got me plenty of Bjs.

HesDeadJim
04-03-16, 15:03
Has anybody on this board gotten extras from Letty?If it's the gal I think it is, yeah things are available. Maybe you caught her during shark week.

STLguy1980
04-03-16, 15:54
I have to say, the logic of dancers at the local clubs is one of my favorite things to listen to when I am there (or talking to them outside the club).

For example, there is a dancer at a local club that I have banged 3-4 times in the club and a couple times at my place. We texted as well to keep in touch and because we get along pretty well. Occasionally she loses her shit, tells me not to text then two days later is texting me about how she needs to meet up because her bf is 'withholding sex' from her.

Anyway, she texted me a while back telling me she was thinking about quitting because the girls at the club were being really mean to her and talking behind her back about how she makes all her money there. I find this whole exchange funny for some reason:

Her: They keep talking about how I only make money by fucking guys in the back room. My regulars come see me because I pay attention to them and talk to them.

Me: I am probably the wrong guy to talk about what you do in the back with but I get why you are upset.

Her: Well, it's not I like I do that with every guy. I told you that you are only the second guy I have done that with.

Me: But you DO do it, so they are not really wrong.

Her: No, but they don't know that. They are just assuming.

Me: But they are right.

Her: But they don't KNOW they are right.

Me: Um.

Just one of those things. Maybe it is my mood today or that she pissed me off this week but I just was going through messages and found this one.

Fire1234
04-03-16, 21:16
I have to say, the logic of dancers at the local clubs is one of my favorite things to listen to when I am there (or talking to them outside the club).

For example, there is a dancer at a local club that I have banged 3-4 times in the club and a couple times at my place. We texted as well to keep in touch and because we get along pretty well. Occasionally she loses her shit, tells me not to text then two days later is texting me about how she needs to meet up because her bf is 'withholding sex' from her.

Anyway, she texted me a while back telling me she was thinking about quitting because the girls at the club were being really mean to her and talking behind her back about how she makes all her money there. I find this whole exchange funny for some reason:

Her: They keep talking about how I only make money by fucking guys in the back room. My regulars come see me because I pay attention to them and talk to them.

Me: I am probably the wrong guy to talk about what you do in the back with but I get why you are upset.

Her: Well, it's not I like I do that with every guy. I told you that you are only the second guy I have done that with.

Just one of those things. Maybe it is my mood today or that she pissed me off this week but I just was going through messages and found this one.How much did she charge out of curiosity? And does both her stage name and real name start with an M?

Knucklebuck
04-03-16, 22:19

Just one of those things. Maybe it is my mood today or that she pissed me off this week but I just was going through messages and found this one.Reminds me of a conversation I had with a buddy back in high school when we worked at a fast food joint:

"He's like saying I was lying and shit. Can you believe that shit? Calling me a liar?

Me: "But dude. You were lying. ".

Bud: "well yeah, but he don't know that!

STLguy1980
04-03-16, 23:32
How much did she charge out of curiosity? And does both her stage name and real name start with an M?They do not.

I gave her more than I wanted to, but less than she asked for.

Sgorka
04-04-16, 21:12
Decided to drive out and check it out. Was only non-worker in club. Only two dancers, no one on stage. I stood and watched baseball for a few and was approached by Autumn (think that is what she said). Tall white chick. Sat for about 10 min. She gave a price for one and a price for the other. Went to the beaded half door place and went right to it. All in all in and out in 20 min. Was a half assed effort on her part. Didn't allow alot of touching. May be back may not.

Illinois
04-11-16, 09:57
Went to CRC on Friday for midget wrestling. The girls here were pretty hot, but only take off their tops. A girl sat on my lap and said for a. 40 private the bottoms come off. It didn't seem like extras would be on the table so I passed. I was only there for the midget wrestling anyway, which was awesome!

HesDeadJim
04-29-16, 09:28
Only adding a report because for whatever reason last night Dollies was packed (well, for Dollies). Was there between 6 - 9 pm. About 8 girls there including a hot blonde named Zoey whose started working last night. Apparently she worried there before a few years ago.

OldMongrel
04-29-16, 11:27
Only adding a report because for whatever reason last night Dollies was packed (well, for Dollies). Was there between 6 - 9 pm. About 8 girls there including a hot blonde named Zoey whose started working last night. Apparently she worried there before a few years ago.Isn't shift change at 7 or 8?

Sgorka
04-29-16, 13:53
Stopped in here last Wed evening about 6. Pretty much just to say I had and mark it off the list. No cover. I was about only customer in the place. No one dancing. Pretty light skinned girl cam and sat with me. Don't remember her name as it was as forgettable as her performance. Said she just came down from Chicago. I did get a dance back in the lap dance area. I was offered some time in the back room's. 500, I asked about take out 3-400. Wow. Is all I can say. Must be nice to think that that highly of some body parts. I declined, left, and had a nice meal at Applebee's that I enjoyed more then my time there. Why'all play nice now.

HesDeadJim
04-29-16, 14:19
Isn't shift change at 7 or 8?Yes. And it's usually completely devoid of girls at shift change.

Illinois
04-29-16, 18:27
Just got back from Cheeks. Got a. 30 dance from a gal named skittles. She was pretty cute. Two songs worth. We had a little chemistry. She let me suck on her tits, and I went inside the panties and rubbed on the kitty for a bit. She said behind the beads was 1. 5, and we could do whatever we want. Too rich for my blood. I told her I wish there was a middle plan between the. 30 dance and 1. 5 behind the beads. She didn't bite. Really good dance overall but I was looking for more. Talked with a guy in the parking lot briefly about the hobby. He gave me some good strip club insight.

EddieBoy1
04-29-16, 18:36
Stopped in here last Wed evening about 6. Pretty much just to say I had and mark it off the list. No cover. I was about only customer in the place. No one dancing. Pretty light skinned girl cam and sat with me. Don't remember her name as it was as forgettable as her performance. Said she just came down from Chicago. I did get a dance back in the lap dance area. I was offered some time in the back room's. 500, I asked about take out 3-400. Wow. Is all I can say. Must be nice to think that that highly of some body parts. I declined, left, and had a nice meal at Applebee's that I enjoyed more then my time there. Why'all play nice now.In the Day Kitty's had some cute girls that gave quite a bargain on lap dances at the table. Hands could go anywhere. Most of the lower level clubs now have gotten out of shorts on their business model. Of Course Dolly's will all ways be Dolly's.

Member #5201
04-29-16, 18:56
Just got back from Cheeks. Got a. 30 dance from a gal named skittles. She was pretty cute. Two songs worth. We had a little chemistry. She let me suck on her tits, and I went inside the panties and rubbed on the kitty for a bit. She said behind the beads was 1. 5, and we could do whatever we want. Too rich for my blood. I told her I wish there was a middle plan between the. 30 dance and 1. 5 behind the beads. She didn't bite. Really good dance overall but I was looking for more. Talked with a guy in the parking lot briefly about the hobby. He gave me some good strip club insight.So what kind of good insight did you get?

Illinois
04-29-16, 19:03
So what kind of good insight did you get?Basically, the wash park places where I was at want too much money for what I'm looking for. He said I should head to dollies. He said there is a real good selection working right now, which was at about 4:30 today. He seemed to know dollies schedule pretty good. I didn't have time today, but I'll check it out soon.

Illinois
04-30-16, 00:56
Ok, just got back from dollies. Went in with 1. 0.

03 at the door, . 06 for a drink. That left me with. 91. Took charisma behind the beads. Cute little black hair white gal. Good personality. She took the rest of my. 91. CBJ and cfs. I would repeat. She wanted 1. 2, but settled for what I had. First time there. Did I overpay?

J EastAlton
04-30-16, 01:26

03 at the door, . 06 for a drink. That left me with. 91. Took charisma behind the beads. Cute little black hair white gal. Good personality. She took the rest of my. 91. CBJ and cfs. I would repeat. She wanted 1. 2, but settled for what I had. First time there. Did I overpay?Two months ago, I got a CBJ from a slender brunette. I forgot her name but that ran me $55. But that was a Sunday night. YMMV on any given night.

Jannisary
04-30-16, 11:55

03 at the door, . 06 for a drink. That left me with. 91. Took charisma behind the beads. Cute little black hair white gal. Good personality. She took the rest of my. 91. CBJ and cfs. I would repeat. She wanted 1. 2, but settled for what I had. First time there. Did I overpay?Some guys will say you overpaid and maybe you did but it is really a YMMV situation. The prices vary from girl to girl and from day to day. If a girl hasn't made any money for the day she may do everything for 60 or so but if she's having a good shift she's might want 120 and not take anything less. I just go for the BJ option at the club which is usually between 40 and 60 but I occasionally ask about FS to just check the prices and have been quoted everything between 50 and 150. The 150 got a chuckle out of me, which probably pissed the girl off.

Rally7
04-30-16, 15:40

03 at the door, . 06 for a drink. That left me with. 91. Took charisma behind the beads. Cute little black hair white gal. Good personality. She took the rest of my. 91. CBJ and cfs. I would repeat. She wanted 1. 2, but settled for what I had. First time there. Did I overpay?My instant reaction is Yeah, you overpaid, but honestly, I overpaid last time I was there too ($70 for CBJ). It really depends on the night, the girl, etc. Dollies is generally a YMMV kinda place.

Wyghost
05-02-16, 14:13
Looks like I will make the rounds, if all goes good tomorrow. Hope to post some good reports.

HesDeadJim
05-03-16, 07:13
Just a heads up, for those of you visiting Dollies there is a petite AA dancer spinner type who if I remember correctly is using the name Melanie. Pretty, fun to talk to, great body. If you go behind the beads go there armed with the knowledge that CBJ is most available on her menu. Whether you pay 40 or 100. (of course I'm certain if you threw enough money her direction she'd change her tune, but why do that in a place with much cheaper options available?)

BrettStone
05-04-16, 22:10
Anyone know of any clubs with any Asian dancers? Extras are a plus but not necessary.

Wyghost
05-05-16, 11:54
Anyone know of any clubs with any Asian dancers? Extras are a plus but not necessary.Obviously you are new to the scene. You will have better luck in an AMP, and little luck there. Best of luck.

Rally7
05-05-16, 18:54
Anyone know of any clubs with any Asian dancers? Extras are a plus but not necessary.Yes, but all those clubs are in Seattle and San Francisco!

Seriously, this is a bad city to have "yellow fever" in. !

Taco Hunter
05-06-16, 09:15
Stopped in here last Wed evening about 6. Pretty much just to say I had and mark it off the list. No cover. I was about only customer in the place. No one dancing. Pretty light skinned girl cam and sat with me. Don't remember her name as it was as forgettable as her performance. Said she just came down from Chicago. I did get a dance back in the lap dance area. I was offered some time in the back room's. 500, I asked about take out 3-400. Wow. Is all I can say. Must be nice to think that that highly of some body parts. I declined, left, and had a nice meal at Applebee's that I enjoyed more then my time there. Why'all play nice now.Stopped in Thursday early afternoon and door guy tried to pimp me and friends for 5 per cover and I could see the board with only 4 girls I said never mind and then he wanted to let us in for free I still declined and left.

OldMongrel
05-06-16, 10:38
Obviously you are new to the scene. You will have better luck in an AMP, and little luck there. Best of luck.Although if he goes to Illinois he will have far better luck in AMPs.

BigBoyMason
05-08-16, 11:05
Has anyone seen / heard of a big tit blonde who went by Destiny at PT's Brooklyn and by Hilton on BP? Saw her / played once at PT's Brooklyn, I think she went by Destiny, then briefly saw her ad on BP, but no more. Anyone know her?

Illinois
05-09-16, 18:26
Just got back from Dollies. It was pretty dead. Bunch of guys at the bar, just a few ladies there. I was about to leave when a tall blonde came out and went on stage. I pulled up a chair. Her name is Shy. Gave a great lap dance. Agreed on. 5 CBJ behind the beads. Let me fiv too. We have a little chemistry cause I'm a big strong guy and she is pretty tall. We fit well together physically. She has a great body, prob mid to late 30's. CBJ was ok, mostly hands and not mouth, but that's OK cause she seemed into it otherwise. I think others have reported on her before. I asked about take out and she said no. I would repeat.

On another note, I'm pretty new to dollies. My second visit. How the hell has this place not been shut down before? I guess cause its a Washington park thing turning a blind eye. But if that's the case why don't Hollywood and hustler do extras more liberally?

Sgorka
05-09-16, 18:43
Had some time last Thursday and went into PT's. Went in with $200 left with $180. I left tips for every dancer, stayed for 45 min or so with not one offer for a lap dance. I left to spend my dough someplace else. Ladies were getting off stage and going to sit with friends at bar. Interesting business model.

Tomg01
05-10-16, 08:42
Had some time last Thursday and went into PT's. Went in with $200 left with $180. I left tips for every dancer, stayed for 45 min or so with not one offer for a lap dance. I left to spend my dough someplace else. Ladies were getting off stage and going to sit with friends at bar. Interesting business model.Which PT's? Sauget, Brooklyn or Centerville? I've always had the most fun at Brooklyn.

Member #5201
05-10-16, 09:36
Had some time last Thursday and went into PT's. Went in with $200 left with $180. I left tips for every dancer, stayed for 45 min or so with not one offer for a lap dance. I left to spend my dough someplace else. Ladies were getting off stage and going to sit with friends at bar. Interesting business model.Yeah. I'm from out of town but been working here for a while. Have been there 3 times. Or if those 3 times, I've only been approached once. Stayed 2-3 hours each time. It's like they aren't interested in making money.

Wyghost
05-10-16, 12:04
Yeah. I'm from out of town but been working here for a while. Have been there 3 times. Or if those 3 times, I've only been approached once. Stayed 2-3 hours each time. It's like they aren't interested in making money.I am from out of town, but have on occasion found a gem at Cmoes and Dollies. Never had a problem being approached, but more being approached too much. Give them a try.

Jannisary
05-10-16, 12:19
At PT's Sports, now Country Cabaret, I've had the issue of not being approached at all. The last time I was in there I was about to leave when finally approached by a long legged beauty who gladly separated me from my money in some hot but no extras privates. It seems to me that the new generation of dancers just don't have the "hustle" that prior ones did. Even at Hollywood where Bob R used to rule and basically force girls to mingle and approach guys or get yelled at, the girls just don't seem into it these days. My guess being because Bob has stepped back a lot and concentrating on his new political and business ventures. Really anymore you're better off taking a proactive approach and just stage tipping girls you're interested in and trying get their attention that way.

Oykib
05-10-16, 12:33
At PT's Sports, now Country Cabaret, I've had the issue of not being approached at all. The last time I was in there I was about to leave when finally approached by a long legged beauty who gladly separated me from my money in some hot but no extras privates. It seems to me that the new generation of dancers just don't have the "hustle" that prior ones did. Even at Hollywood where Bob R used to rule and basically force girls to mingle and approach guys or get yelled at, the girls just don't seem into it these days. My guess being because Bob has stepped back a lot and concentrating on his new political and business ventures. Really anymore you're better off taking a proactive approach and just stage tipping girls you're interested in and trying get their attention that way.You can still find Bob are around at Hollywood and he owns the building across from PT's Centerville. I used to work at a club and girls just want to have guys approach them and hand them money. The only girls it seems that work for it are the day girls. Last trip out we only found one club that had a decent selection. Wise guys had a lot of girls. I seem to remember Michelle being fun.

Illinois
05-14-16, 15:27
Took Autumn behind the beads yesterday. Cfs for. 80. Little jimmy wasn't cooperating after a while. She was great about it and she did what it took to get the job done. I would repeat. CBJ, cfs.

DeadDead22
05-27-16, 20:05
Saw Gigi at roxy's today. White, 50-55 why / o, incredible tits, bad belly. Does she deliver? Trashy enough to look like a good time.

RickBlade
06-08-16, 16:50
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? I've been to Dollie's half a dozen times over the past two months and I haven't been able to get anything extra out of Shy? I'm not smelly or unattractive and I have perfectly good money.

Jannisary
06-09-16, 01:02
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? I've been to Dollie's half a dozen times over the past two months and I haven't been able to get anything extra out of Shy? I'm not smelly or unattractive and I have perfectly good money.Without knowing your approach its kinda hard to offer suggestions. If you are waiting on her to proposition you, you'll probably be waiting for quite awhile. If you are reluctant to do a cold approach at the bar, just wait till Shy or whatever dancer you're interested in goes up on stage. Then grab a seat at the stage, pull out a stack of dollar bills and let her take the lead. At some point she's going be grinding on you and nuzzling in close and you just take the opportunity to remark on how turned on she's making you and let your hands wander. Don't be overly aggressive with your hands and fingers, try follow her cues. Personally I don't try and finger girls at stage though I know some guys here report on doing it. But I do think some light touching either over or in a girl's g-string can help show that you are serious and looking to play. Make sure you tip her some dollars for each song she's with you. Tell her how turned on she's making you and that you'd love to play with her more privately. Then at some point during all this grinding, nuzzling, and touching you just ask her what she'd want in order to do x, z or z in the back. If she turns you down after that, then she probably is thinking you're a cop.

Larks Tongue
06-11-16, 19:32
Without knowing your approach its kinda hard to offer suggestions. If you are waiting on her to proposition you, you'll probably be waiting for quite awhile. If you are reluctant to do a cold approach at the bar, just wait till Shy or whatever dancer you're interested in goes up on stage. Then grab a seat at the stage, pull out a stack of dollar bills and let her take the lead. At some point she's going be grinding on you and nuzzling in close and you just take the opportunity to remark on how turned on she's making you and let your hands wander. Don't be overly aggressive with your hands and fingers, try follow her cues. Personally I don't try and finger girls at stage though I know some guys here report on doing it. But I do think some light touching either over or in a girl's g-string can help show that you are serious and looking to play. Make sure you tip her some dollars for each song she's with you. Tell her how turned on she's making you and that you'd love to play with her more privately. Then at some point during all this grinding, nuzzling, and touching you just ask her what she'd want in order to do x, z or z in the back. If she turns you down after that, then she probably is thinking you're a cop.Agreed with this. I've known her as long as I've been going there and all I can say is if the lady is not with a regular or high or drunk they're usually hustling for money. I've seen a girl go behind the beads at least 5 x in a hour and a half. They are not shy there and if not hustling on stage it's at the bar. They want to make their tip out ASAP.

YoungIn14
06-16-16, 10:42
Fairly new to the group. Never been to Dollies before and have about an hour to kill today. Going to go to Dollies and look for some quick action. I will be there between 6-7. Will the ladies still be interested or will they all just the ready for shift change?

AllNewTome
06-16-16, 15:13
Fairly new to the group. Never been to Dollies before and have about an hour to kill today. Going to go to Dollies and look for some quick action. I will be there between 6-7. Will the ladies still be interested or will they all just the ready for shift change?Shift change can be a good time for take out or bargains as tip out has to be made and they need to take something home to whatever is waiting for them. Dinner date might be an option if you are looking for scintillating conversation LOL. Stranger things have happened. Different vibe so I've heard.

YoungIn14
06-16-16, 16:08
Shift change can be a good time for take out or bargains as tip out has to be made and they need to take something home to whatever is waiting for them. Dinner date might be an option if you are looking for scintillating conversation LOL. Stranger things have happened. Different vibe so I've heard.Well thanks for the advice. I'm going to go and give it a whirl and see what I can stir up. Will post update later if anything worthy comes of this endevour.

YoungIn14
06-17-16, 07:44
So I went to Dollies and turned around and walked out. It appeared two women were working and were being feasted on. So I decided to make the most out of it and headed down the road to Hollywood and boy am I happy I did. It was fairly dead, so I sat at the bar and had an overpriced beer when Caroline walked up and say next to me. We made small talk and it was actually a pleasant conversation. She has a great personality. After about ten minutes of talking she asked if I was interested in a private dance. I hadn't planned on this but the conversation was great and this girl is gorgeous. Said she is from Brazil. Once in the back she told me no FIV and no FIA as expected, but what was unexpected is during the dance she unbuttons my pants and started giving me an HJ. Wow. This girl can just work it. Will be back to see her. It was almost a GFE. Can't wait to go see her again.

Joshme
06-17-16, 17:51
So I went to Dollies and turned around and walked out. It appeared two women were working and were being feasted on. So I decided to make the most out of it and headed down the road to Hollywood and boy am I happy I did. It was fairly dead, so I sat at the bar and had an overpriced beer when Caroline walked up and say next to me. We made small talk and it was actually a pleasant conversation. She has a great personality. After about ten minutes of talking she asked if I was interested in a private dance. I hadn't planned on this but the conversation was great and this girl is gorgeous. Said she is from Brazil. Once in the back she told me no FIV and no FIA as expected, but what was unexpected is during the dance she unbuttons my pants and started giving me an HJ. Wow. This girl can just work it. Will be back to see her. It was almost a GFE. Can't wait to go see her again.What was the cost of the private dance and did you tip her on top of the fee?

Jannisary
06-17-16, 17:53
Thanks for the info on Caroline at Hollywood. I might have to go and try and met her soon, sounds like a fun gal.

As far as Dollies, was there really just two girls working or just two girls out on the floor? There is a board by the bar with all the dancers names listed who are working that shift. When you first come in you may only see a couple out on the floor but others might be in the dressing room either just talking, getting ready or cleaned up, or getting high.

So I went to Dollies and turned around and walked out. It appeared two women were working and were being feasted on. So I decided to make the most out of it and headed down the road to Hollywood and boy am I happy I did. It was fairly dead, so I sat at the bar and had an overpriced beer when Caroline walked up and say next to me. We made small talk and it was actually a pleasant conversation. She has a great personality. After about ten minutes of talking she asked if I was interested in a private dance. I hadn't planned on this but the conversation was great and this girl is gorgeous. Said she is from Brazil. Once in the back she told me no FIV and no FIA as expected, but what was unexpected is during the dance she unbuttons my pants and started giving me an HJ. Wow. This girl can just work it. Will be back to see her. It was almost a GFE. Can't wait to go see her again.

Tony 9
06-17-16, 18:59
So I went to Dollies and turned around and walked out. It appeared two women were working and were being feasted on. So I decided to make the most out of it and headed down the road to Hollywood and boy am I happy I did. It was fairly dead, so I sat at the bar and had an overpriced beer when Caroline walked up and say next to me. We made small talk and it was actually a pleasant conversation. She has a great personality. After about ten minutes of talking she asked if I was interested in a private dance. I hadn't planned on this but the conversation was great and this girl is gorgeous. Said she is from Brazil. Once in the back she told me no FIV and no FIA as expected, but what was unexpected is during the dance she unbuttons my pants and started giving me an HJ. Wow. This girl can just work it. Will be back to see her. It was almost a GFE. Can't wait to go see her again.I've had similar "liberal" fun at HW, Penthouse and PTs. Its NOT guaranteed of course. And I wasn't throwing $20 bills at the gals either. Sometimes you walk in and just get lucky, or fortunate.

LuvMchn
06-20-16, 18:14
I finally visited Dollies. It was dead yesterday. Late afternoon. Only J-Lo was working. There were a few other patrons. Most of them over retirement age. Went with J-Lo behind the beads. CFS. $80. Said it was slow. She did say that she was a lesbian. So she wasnt into it that much.

Illside667
06-22-16, 01:57
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? I've been to Dollie's half a dozen times over the past two months and I haven't been able to get anything extra out of Shy? I'm not smelly or unattractive and I have perfectly good money.Reply and Report Here. As others have said here, not exactly sure what's going on with Shy, but in my opinion your not really missing out on much. I have seen her in there for years and she looks great but I took her behind the beads once and she was not able to get the job done so I have never taken her back there since and that's usually how it goes for me. I don't have enough cash to try them all out once, let alone twice.

My experience with Dollie's is that its hit and miss, usually miss. 9 out of ten times I walk out of there after one or 2 beers with no play. The girls can be aggressive, but they also can be and are usually hiding out in the back most of the time which can be frustrating. I have left several times because I didn't want to sit around and wait for them to come out of the back room.

Anyways last time 2 times I was in. I saw Lauren who was really attractive but she was busy. I went back to try and see her again but she was not working that day. I started talking to Jewelz who I have seen in there for years. Tall black girl with huge natural tits. She is kind of the opposite of what I'm usually into but those huge black tits are amazing.

We went behind the beads for a CBJ but it wasn't working out very well. She pulled out some lube and finished with a nice HJ HE all for a decent price. I was happy because a lot of the other girls would just give up and take your money. I will repeat because she was able to improvise and get the job done.

Jasxbc
06-22-16, 21:39
Went to Dollies today around 5. No one there, no customers and no girls on the floor. Sat at the bar and asked the bartender where everyone was and got nothing in return. Didn't even ask me if I wanted a beer?? Went across the street to Blondies for the 1st time, dozen guys and 3 girls that I saw. Sat for 20 minutes and no one was talking so I packed it in.

Anyone have any words about Cheeks or C-Mowes? I haven't tried either of those. I usually go to Dollies and have a good time.

BrettStone
07-07-16, 11:13
It's been a while since I've been to the clubs but I seem to remember uncle LEO visiting quite a bit, doing what seemed to be surprise visits. They looked more tactical and less like regular LEO. This was mostly at PT's in sauget and late night. Is that not a usual thing, or is that a sauget thing?

Illinois
07-07-16, 21:06
Reply and Report Here. As others have said here, not exactly sure what's going on with Shy, but in my opinion your not really missing out on much. I have seen her in there for years and she looks great but I took her behind the beads once and she was not able to get the job done so I have never taken her back there since and that's usually how it goes for me. I don't have enough cash to try them all out once, let alone twice.

My experience with Dollie's is that its hit and miss, usually miss. 9 out of ten times I walk out of there after one or 2 beers with no play. The girls can be aggressive, but they also can be and are usually hiding out in the back most of the time which can be frustrating. I have left several times because I didn't want to sit around and wait for them to come out of the back room.

Anyways last time 2 times I was in. I saw Lauren who was really attractive but she was busy. I went back to try and see her again but she was not working that day. I started talking to Jewelz who I have seen in there for years. Tall black girl with huge natural tits. She is kind of the opposite of what I'm usually into but those huge black tits are amazing.

We went behind the beads for a CBJ but it wasn't working out very well. She pulled out some lube and finished with a nice HJ HE all for a decent price. I was happy because a lot of the other girls would just give up and take your money. I will repeat because she was able to improvise and get the job done.I've been going to dollies for a little while now. Love the price point, most of the girls, and especially behind the beads action. Here is my only problem. When I do FS it's hard for me to finish unless it's missionary or doggie. Sitting on that damn folding chair drives me crazy! Would it be weird to ask for a towel and do doggie on the floor?

BigDaveCotton
07-08-16, 10:44
I do agree it's really hard to finish in a chair. But that does explain the price point. But I would never envision getting near the floor in those booths! Lmao. But I do appreciate Dollies it's an affordable good time, and can enjoy a beer or two talking to the bartender and catching a game!

Illinois
07-08-16, 15:08
I do agree it's really hard to finish in a chair. But that does explain the price point. But I would never envision getting near the floor in those booths! Lmao. But I do appreciate Dollies it's an affordable good time, and can enjoy a beer or two talking to the bartender and catching a game!Agreed, but I'd still go to the floor for doggy on a towel. I guess I'm just nasty. Also, I'd probably go there once a week if it weren't for all the smoke. It's hard explain the smoke smell when you get home.

OldMongrel
07-08-16, 15:52
Agreed, but I'd still go to the floor for doggy on a towel. I guess I'm just nasty. Also, I'd probably go there once a week if it weren't for all the smoke. It's hard explain the smoke smell when you get home.

Do you have any idea how much cum has been spit and wiped on the walls of those booths at Dollies since that section was added 20-22 years ago. YUCK!

That smoking ban in Illinois has actually helped in Dollies but it's obviously not enforced.

Jannisary
07-09-16, 01:18
While I agree the floor at Dollie's is a very nasty place to be, on two different occasions I've noticed dancers getting pounded doggy style while down on the floor of the booths. The proper etiquette is to not look into the other booths while you are back there but sometimes its unavoidable or at least unstoppable. One time me and a dancer were in the corner booth and I don't think either of us paid much attention to the middle booth while walking in and getting comfortable. I'm enjoying a nice CBJ and we start hear things moans and bodies moving etc and the dancer I'm with kinda laughs and we both chuckle over it. She's giving me a really good CBJ, really nice and easy not rushing things at all and the other booth starts getting louder and then we hear the girl getting pounded hard. My dancer pops up and looks over the divider to check things out and then comes back down to me and after a bit we finish our thing. We get done and ready to walk out and it was impossible to not glance over and look. The dancer had a blanket thing down on the floor and she had her head down and ass up and was getting pounded hard by the guy.

So, while I'm sure its not that common, if I noticed it twice I'm sure it happens sometimes. Probably the best way to proceed is to just politely ask the dancers if they'll do that. If you think about it, the dancers we're messing with regularly get down on their bare knees in those booths so getting down on a towel or just using the chair for support to keep their upper body off the floor probably isn't going be that big of deal with some of them. As far as the guy getting down there, pants wash.

Illinois
07-10-16, 01:42
While I agree the floor at Dollie's is a very nasty place to be, on two different occasions I've noticed dancers getting pounded doggy style while down on the floor of the booths. The proper etiquette is to not look into the other booths while you are back there but sometimes its unavoidable or at least unstoppable. One time me and a dancer were in the corner booth and I don't think either of us paid much attention to the middle booth while walking in and getting comfortable. I'm enjoying a nice CBJ and we start hear things moans and bodies moving etc and the dancer I'm with kinda laughs and we both chuckle over it. She's giving me a really good CBJ, really nice and easy not rushing things at all and the other booth starts getting louder and then we hear the girl getting pounded hard. My dancer pops up and looks over the divider to check things out and then comes back down to me and after a bit we finish our thing. We get done and ready to walk out and it was impossible to not glance over and look. The dancer had a blanket thing down on the floor and she had her head down and ass up and was getting pounded hard by the guy.

So, while I'm sure its not that common, if I noticed it twice I'm sure it happens sometimes. Probably the best way to proceed is to just politely ask the dancers if they'll do that. If you think about it, the dancers we're messing with regularly get down on their bare knees in those booths so getting down on a towel or just using the chair for support to keep their upper body off the floor probably isn't going be that big of deal with some of them. As far as the guy getting down there, pants wash.Now that is EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Thank you soooo much for reporting this. I really appreciate it!

Illinois
07-19-16, 14:00
Took a buddy to dollies the other night. Place was dead. Got him a. 60 BJ from Mocha. Very nice thick AA gal.

Wyghost
07-23-16, 23:02
Spent Friday afternoon showing a fellow monger around Washington Park.

First stop C moes, told him this was a hit and miss club, have to pay the 3 dollar cover now, just so you know, one beer, one water, and cover for 2 was 17 bucks. Would not have minded if there was something to look at, but what was in there you could not miss, must be selling it by the pound. And it really bothers me when they come around hitting you up for a dollar after the dance. Hell if I wanted to look I would go to the stage and tip. It was easier to tip a buck to get them to leave.

Second stop Dollies, what the hell is happening there. The bar was lined up with the girls, you could not hardly get a beer, and very little happening on the stage. There was one sexy slender AA girl dancing, and she was plenty nice to look at, made you want to go up to the stage and tip her. Lauren stopped by the table to visit, the rest just hung at the bar and in the back. Not a single booth was occupied on a Friday afternoon. Yes I will go back, just if these ladies were selling cars, the lot would never be empty, they must all be making money, lots of new cars on the lot. One beer and out the door.

3rd stop, Blondies, dead as hell, no cover until after 6, 3 AA ladies dancing. We went up to the stage when Precious got up to dance. Nice looking, new young and wanting to make money. We were having fun until some one walked up to her while she was giving lap dances at the stage and told her to put her bottoms back on. This girl like to get naked and near. Same one beer and out the door, but so far the most attention from one you didn't mind getting attention from.

4th Stop, Cheeks, well let me say if you like to watch preggos on a pole this is the place to go. Couple girls standing out front smoking weed, not a bad thing, and yes I let them use my lighter to light it up. Now back to the inside. There were a few girls, cute little spinner blonde that like to mount you, well at least my fellow monger, one tall AA with legs all the way from her ass to the ground, Skittles the preggo pole dance. Ok time but again one beer and out the door.

All in all nothing to write home about, but writing about here is ok.

Time to leave town, but as McAuthor said, I shall return'.

Moman Foryu
07-25-16, 17:37
Spent Friday afternoon showing a fellow monger around Washington Park.

First stop C moes, told him this was a hit and miss club, have to pay the 3 dollar cover now, just so you know, one beer, one water, and cover for 2 was 17 bucks. Would not have minded if there was something to look at, but what was in there you could not miss, must be selling it by the pound. And it really bothers me when they come around hitting you up for a dollar after the dance. Hell if I wanted to look I would go to the stage and tip. It was easier to tip a buck to get them to leave.

Second stop Dollies, what the hell is happening there. The bar was lined up with the girls, you could not hardly get a beer, and very little happening on the stage. There was one sexy slender AA girl dancing, and she was plenty nice to look at, made you want to go up to the stage and tip her. Lauren stopped by the table to visit, the rest just hung at the bar and in the back. Not a single booth was occupied on a Friday afternoon. Yes I will go back, just if these ladies were selling cars, the lot would never be empty, they must all be making money, lots of new cars on the lot. One beer and out the door.

3rd stop, Blondies, dead as hell, no cover until after 6, 3 AA ladies dancing. We went up to the stage when Precious got up to dance. Nice looking, new young and wanting to make money. We were having fun until some one walked up to her while she was giving lap dances at the stage and told her to put her bottoms back on. This girl like to get naked and near. Same one beer and out the door, but so far the most attention from one you didn't mind getting attention from.

4th Stop, Cheeks, well let me say if you like to watch preggos on a pole this is the place to go. Couple girls standing out front smoking weed, not a bad thing, and yes I let them use my lighter to light it up. Now back to the inside. There were a few girls, cute little spinner blonde that like to mount you, well at least my fellow monger, one tall AA with legs all the way from her ass to the ground, Skittles the preggo pole dance. Ok time but again one beer and out the door.

All in all nothing to write home about, but writing about here is ok.

Time to leave town, but as McAuthor said, I shall return'.Thanks, again, for the guided tour of the Further East Side. Hustler is as brave as I get down 111. Looking forward to your next visit!

Moman.

Fire1234
07-27-16, 15:17
Anybody know about a strip club or maybe a swinger club on new halls ferry or somewhere in the Florissant area? I thought it was shut down a couple years ago but recently heard about another one in the area.

FootJobForMe
07-28-16, 11:01
Haven't been to Stl in a couple of years. Made the trip across to check out this place Dollies. You guys were not kidding. Lazy and dead talent there. Stayed for a beer. There was a fine young black girl there got a stage dance from.

Left there and saw Blondies. Just as ghetto with the talent. There was a fat one in there with an obvious abscess on her foot that I wanted to drain. MRSA for sure. But the. There was a pretty cute thin spinner. Couldn't recall her name. Got a stage dance. Worked out the particulars of VIP. Good CBJ, hit in every position. Let me finish in her mouth with condom on though. Asked her to stick her finger in my ass. Says she does that but didn't have any finger condoms. Offered to come home with me but I was already done. 30 to the house. 80 for her.

The female "owner" is kinda bitchy. But that dancer was hot.

AnonyPatrick
07-29-16, 14:27
I have to agree, Dolly'sis really lacklustre these days. I've been visiting on a semi regular basis for about five years now, and even in that time I've seen serious decay in service. The girls never seem to be out and about. I guess they're hiding in the back? Even when some are up front, they engage the customer reliably. I have been sitting at a stage for a dance and been ignored by the girl dancing-- while I was the only person watching, cash in hand!

When I first went in five years ago, things weren't perfect, but I didn't have to wait and wonder if I would be approached. I had a girl come up to get acquainted within a few minutes of approaching the bar.

Are there good alternatives to Dolly's? I've been to Miss Kitty's two or three times, but never went in for a "private dance. " The prices always seemed too high. Otherwise, I have only been to Larry Flynn's and Hollywood.

Hollywood is a lot of fun. Definitely the best looking girls in the area, from my limited experience. The private dances are out of my price range, however, and the only extra I have ever gotten was from a Brazilian dancer.

Anybody know her name or schedule? She showed me a brief, if interesting time. Approached me at the bar and asked for a private, slashed her rate deep, and took me in back for a few songs. She let me finger her, and she slipped her hahani to my shorts and got friendly. The strange part was that she kept calling me beautiful, though. Like, "you're so beautiful. Such a beautiful man. You are so good lookin, your hair is so pretty. " All this while jerking me off. I've never had that said to me before. I don't know if it's part of her usual repertoire or not, but I was pretty damn flattered. I'm not an ugly guy, but I've never been called beautiful. I'd like to see her again, if I knew when she was working.

MCH1968
07-31-16, 17:06
Haven't been to Stl in a couple of years. Made the trip across to check out this place Dollies. You guys were not kidding. Lazy and dead talent there. Stayed for a beer. There was a fine young black girl there got a stage dance from.

Left there and saw Blondies. Just as ghetto with the talent. There was a fat one in there with an obvious abscess on her foot that I wanted to drain. MRSA for sure. But the. There was a pretty cute thin spinner. Couldn't recall her name. Got a stage dance. Worked out the particulars of VIP. Good CBJ, hit in every position. Let me finish in her mouth with condom on though. Asked her to stick her finger in my ass. Says she does that but didn't have any finger condoms. Offered to come home with me but I was already done. 30 to the house. 80 for her.

The female "owner" is kinda bitchy. But that dancer was hot.One of the newer girls at Blondies is a former model of mine -- don't know what her name is there but she's Sunshine on the site. Good looking, great body, major ***** in real life. That's why she's a former model of mine.

Wyghost
07-31-16, 19:20
One of the newer girls at Blondies is a former model of mine -- don't know what her name is there but she's Sunshine on the site. Good looking, great body, major ***** in real life. That's why she's a former model of mine.Know she was one you did photos of and like very well, well, let me tell you those times are past. She just got out, and definately not what she used to be. Just an update for you as I know there was a time we both knew her about the same time.

MCH1968
08-02-16, 09:50
Know she was one you did photos of and like very well, well, let me tell you those times are past. She just got out, and definately not what she used to be. Just an update for you as I know there was a time we both knew her about the same time.Alas -- she definitely did have potential! Was a natural at modeling.

Illside667
08-04-16, 04:28
Maybe not the right forum but stopped into PT's in Brooklyn the other day. Have been in there maybe a handful of times over the past 10 years but used to go there a little bit back around 2001-2005.

I was pleased to find out that there is no cover charge before 8 pm. That's a plus. They have the video gaming in there. First time I have seen that in a strip club before. Another plus. Also they have a happy hour special I think from 4-7. 2 $ bottles and maybe some other mixed drinks. And they have 1 $ cans on Fridays. Not bad.

The bad. I saw 9 girls in there. 8 black girls and 1 white girl. I like the black girls just as much as the rest but I just don't seem to have much luck with them. I only talked to one girl while I was there. A black spinner. She gave a couple names but I can't remember right now. But she was sexy as hell. Beautiful face and the sexiest voice. But was pushing me pretty hard to spend hundreds upstairs. I just couldn't do that. Gave me her number and I texted her and never got a response.

That's the story fellas. Not super exciting but I might go back for the drink specials and the gaming and the free entry before 8. Might even take the lady. Ha.

Wyghost
08-04-16, 13:43
Maybe not the right forum but stopped into PT's in Brooklyn the other day. Have been in there maybe a handful of times over the past 10 years but used to go there a little bit back around 2001-2005.

I was pleased to find out that there is no cover charge before 8 pm. That's a plus. They have the video gaming in there. First time I have seen that in a strip club before. Another plus. Also they have a happy hour special I think from 4-7. 2 $ bottles and maybe some other mixed drinks. And they have 1 $ cans on Fridays. Not bad.

The bad. I saw 9 girls in there. 8 black girls and 1 white girl. I like the black girls just as much as the rest but I just don't seem to have much luck with them. I only talked to one girl while I was there. A black spinner. She gave a couple names but I can't remember right now. But she was sexy as hell. Beautiful face and the sexiest voice. But was pushing me pretty hard to spend hundreds upstairs. I just couldn't do that. Gave me her number and I texted her and never got a response.

That's the story fellas. Not super exciting but I might go back for the drink specials and the gaming and the free entry before 8. Might even take the lady. Ha.Every bit of info helps, we appreciate it.

Illside667
08-04-16, 19:53
Took a trip to Washington Park. Wanted to stop by Cheeks to check out the preggos that have been mentioned but they were closed or appeared to be. But wise guys across the street was open and quite a few cars in the lot so I decided to stop in for a drink. It was pretty pitiful as usual. The clubs have just went absolutely downhill the past 15 years.

11 girls working. So that's good right? No. Only one girl went up on stage and that was because I requested that they put someone on stage. A tall hot blonde named Talia. Very good looking and classy looking. In fact she looked a bit out of place there. She went on stage because I think they forced her to but other than that none. The bartenders or "management" didn't seem to care. Most of the girls were sitting at the bar, laughing, looking at their phones or just generally looking bored to death. Some of the other girls were at some tables partying with some homies. There were a couple really hot little brunettes but they seemed interested in partying / sitting around.

None of the girls seemed interested in making any money. I never thought I would miss the old days when the girls were all over you trying to hustle and make that money.

Next stop Dollie's. Same thing there. 10 girls working. They actually weren't in the back room as much this time, but the same deal. Sitting around at the bar on the phones, not trying to make any money or do anything. I didn't even see anyone go in the beads.

That's it. I wish it was better but it wasn't. I didn't spend any money really and I don't recommend you do either. If these girls just want to sit around on their phones and party and not do anything I'm not going to support it. I'll just keep moving along.

Wyghost
08-04-16, 21:00
Took a trip to Washington Park. Wanted to stop by Cheeks to check out the preggos that have been mentioned but they were closed or appeared to be. But wise guys across the street was open and quite a few cars in the lot so I decided to stop in for a drink. It was pretty pitiful as usual. The clubs have just went absolutely downhill the past 15 years.

11 girls working. So that's good right? No. Only one girl went up on stage and that was because I requested that they put someone on stage. A tall hot blonde named Talia. Very good looking and classy looking. In fact she looked a bit out of place there. She went on stage because I think they forced her to but other than that none. The bartenders or "management" didn't seem to care. Most of the girls were sitting at the bar, laughing, looking at their phones or just generally looking bored to death. Some of the other girls were at some tables partying with some homies. There were a couple really hot little brunettes but they seemed interested in partying / sitting around.

None of the girls seemed interested in making any money. I never thought I would miss the old days when the girls were all over you trying to hustle and make that money.

Next stop Dollie's. Same thing there. 10 girls working. They actually weren't in the back room as much this time, but the same deal. Sitting around at the bar on the phones, not trying to make any money or do anything. I didn't even see anyone go in the beads.

That's it. I wish it was better but it wasn't. I didn't spend any money really and I don't recommend you do either. If these girls just want to sit around on their phones and party and not do anything I'm not going to support it. I'll just keep moving along.Keeping the beer from going past the due date. Excitement zero, friendlyness zero, Cover charge 3 dollars, but my beer was cold.

Jeffc 574
08-10-16, 12:15
For what it is worth, a "you may know / local review" suggestion from Facebook asked if I wanted to review Wise Guys. They do have a facebook page with some pictures that are a month or so old.

Jannisary
08-11-16, 02:21
They actually have 2 pages on Facebook. Their regular page "Wise Guys Show Club" which has stuff from about 10 days ago and "Wise Guys Night Shift" which was last updated about a month ago. Blondies also has a Facebook page "Blondie's Gentlemen's Club".

Illside667
08-11-16, 02:56
They actually have 2 pages on Facebook. Their regular page "Wise Guys Show Club" which has stuff from about 10 days ago and "Wise Guys Night Shift" which was last updated about a month ago. Blondies also has a Facebook page "Blondie's Gentlemen's Club".They can have a hundred facebook pages for all I care. What does that matter? They still don't manage the club well at all. Girls don't go up on stage, management sucks. Girls suck. They have no hustle and no drive. I guess they think we just walk in and hand our money over. They obviously can't even stay on top of a facebook page which honestly in today's world could probably help your business if you use it properly.

Maybe some of us should discuss partnering up and opening a club. I'm sure we could run it better than these jokers around here right now.

KC Questor
08-12-16, 18:49
I'm actually not that interested in having Facebook know that I look at strip club fan pages. I mean I could log out, but that's a pain in the ass. As long as they ran a good club with strippers who do their jobs, I'd be happy.

Chicago Monger
08-12-16, 21:03
They can have a hundred facebook pages for all I care. What does that matter? They still don't manage the club well at all. Girls don't go up on stage, management sucks. Girls suck. They have no hustle and no drive. I guess they think we just walk in and hand our money over. They obviously can't even stay on top of a facebook page which honestly in today's world could probably help your business if you use it properly.

Maybe some of us should discuss partnering up and opening a club. I'm sure we could run it better than these jokers around here right now.I have to agree. I have been to wise guys few times. The last time the girls all stayed at a table by the bar. No-one on stage or walking over to to the guys. Total waste of time.

Illside667
08-13-16, 11:55
I have to agree. I have been to wise guys few times. The last time the girls all stayed at a table by the bar. No-one on stage or walking over to to the guys. Total waste of time.So I actually messaged wise guys on facebook to discuss my and our concerns. They quickly replied with.

"Our doors have been open for 20 years so the staff and the girls are doing something right! I'm not going to make the girls dance when they are sitting with guys that spend money! I only send my girls up for spenders not free loaders trying to look up for free. My boss is happy with the way I do things and the money I make him so honestly I don't give a shit".

That along with some other personal insults directed at me. and then blocked me. Wow! And I was just trying to address some issues with the club not functioning properly. I guess those girls are making big money as they sit at the bar looking at their phones. Basically you have a former dancer that is now the "manager" and bartender. So that's why things are the way they are.

So there you are. They obviously don't care at all. I won't be back. Spread the word fellas.

TinyOnes
08-13-16, 15:55
That's hilarious. It's obvious she is a graduate of Harvard Business School. Clearly focused on customer service and an expert in customer relations. I'll not be attending.

PeterLong
08-14-16, 14:08
I have been hanging at Wise Guys and other clubs for 20 years and have a pretty good understanding how it all woks. Some clubs push the stage dancers for tips and while others are offering more than just stage dances. Wise Guys might be classified as a Hostess bar where the ladies sit around and talk or be more playful for tips. If they don't approach you right away then they don't think you have any money or have BO. If you have been there before and they know what you spent then they remember. Try going up to them and buying them a drink and see how fast they become interested. Remember the old saying that fast cash makes fast friends. If you would rather just want dancing then some of the other clubs in the area like Hollywood are a great place. It all depends on what you are looking for and what you expect. On the opposite side of the coin I have been to many clubs hoping for a little nasty play but all I got was a hot gal dancing around two inches from my nose.

So I actually messaged wise guys on facebook to discuss my and our concerns. They quickly replied with.

"Our doors have been open for 20 years so the staff and the girls are doing something right! I'm not going to make the girls dance when they are sitting with guys that spend money! I only send my girls up for spenders not free loaders trying to look up for free. My boss is happy with the way I do things and the money I make him so honestly I don't give a shit".

That along with some other personal insults directed at me. and then blocked me. Wow! And I was just trying to address some issues with the club not functioning properly. I guess those girls are making big money as they sit at the bar looking at their phones. Basically you have a former dancer that is now the "manager" and bartender. So that's why things are the way they are.

So there you are. They obviously don't care at all. I won't be back. Spread the word fellas.

KC Questor
08-14-16, 23:24
Wise Guys might be classified as a Hostess bar where the ladies sit around and talk or be more playful for tips. {snip}
On the opposite side of the coin I have been to many clubs hoping for a little nasty play but all I got was a hot gal dancing around two inches from my nose.I totally get that point. It's one of the reasons that it doesn't bother me that the girls rarely dance at Blondies. It just feels like a "hostess bar" kind of a place. But their was a time when the ladies at all of the clubs would dance on stage and you would tip them and use that time to judge how their private dances would be. They used to climb down and get in your lap at the stage. It was like a test drive. Pay a couple of bucks and see if you want to drop the big Hamiltons (and Benjamins) in the back room. That's really hard to do sitting at the bar. I have no problem sitting with a girl and buying her a drink, but when she wants me to take her in the back it is a huge risk if I don't know how she moves. And if she is not what I am looking for, it is awkward and annoying to have to say "Move along, you aren't what I'm looking for. I am going to sit with this other girl now. " I hate that.

Yeah, there was a time when I was young and broke when I would go to the clubs and get stage dances from 10-15 ladies and maybe not take one to the private area. Some decided that I was just a looker and would just blow me off, but others took it as a challenge to try to get me to spend some money. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. But now I want to go and get a few dances and find out who is nasty and is likely to play nice in the VIP area, and I just can't do that with the current system.

Wyghost
08-15-16, 10:55
I totally get that point. It's one of the reasons that it doesn't bother me that the girls rarely dance at Blondies. It just feels like a "hostess bar" kind of a place. But their was a time when the ladies at all of the clubs would dance on stage and you would tip them and use that time to judge how their private dances would be. They used to climb down and get in your lap at the stage. It was like a test drive. Pay a couple of bucks and see if you want to drop the big Hamiltons (and Benjamins) in the back room. That's really hard to do sitting at the bar. I have no problem sitting with a girl and buying her a drink, but when she wants me to take her in the back it is a huge risk if I don't know how she moves. And if she is not what I am looking for, it is awkward and annoying to have to say "Move along, you aren't what I'm looking for. I am going to sit with this other girl now. " I hate that.

Yeah, there was a time when I was young and broke when I would go to the clubs and get stage dances from 10-15 ladies and maybe not take one to the private area. Some decided that I was just a looker and would just blow me off, but others took it as a challenge to try to get me to spend some money. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. But now I want to go and get a few dances and find out who is nasty and is likely to play nice in the VIP area, and I just can't do that with the current system.To me it is like looking to buy a car, you can show me all the ones you want to sell, but I have no problem saying move along, I want what I came looking for. And at my age don't want to waste time, could drop over dead at anytime.

Illside667
08-28-16, 10:47
I totally get that point. It's one of the reasons that it doesn't bother me that the girls rarely dance at Blondies. It just feels like a "hostess bar" kind of a place. But their was a time when the ladies at all of the clubs would dance on stage and you would tip them and use that time to judge how their private dances would be. They used to climb down and get in your lap at the stage. It was like a test drive. Pay a couple of bucks and see if you want to drop the big Hamiltons (and Benjamins) in the back room. That's really hard to do sitting at the bar. I have no problem sitting with a girl and buying her a drink, but when she wants me to take her in the back it is a huge risk if I don't know how she moves. And if she is not what I am looking for, it is awkward and annoying to have to say "Move along, you aren't what I'm looking for. I am going to sit with this other girl now. " I hate that.

Yeah, there was a time when I was young and broke when I would go to the clubs and get stage dances from 10-15 ladies and maybe not take one to the private area. Some decided that I was just a looker and would just blow me off, but others took it as a challenge to try to get me to spend some money. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. But now I want to go and get a few dances and find out who is nasty and is likely to play nice in the VIP area, and I just can't do that with the current system.I completely agree with you. The culture has changed. The girls think it's ok to sit around and do nothing and apparently the management feels the same way. Makes me wonder how they even get by. When I'm there they aren't making any money by sitting there playing on their phones and asking you to buy them drinks. That's about the most you will get out of them at the wise guys/cheeks clubs.

BrooklynBoy
08-29-16, 02:09
Thinking on attending the strip club golf outing. Any extras offered? I heard some girls have tents for privacy.

TDeters
08-29-16, 21:17
Thinking on attending the strip club golf outing. Any extras offered? I heard some girls have tents for privacy.It has been some years since I have attended one of those. I have to say not naming an establishment that has many clubs but it was at one point fun late 80's till about late 90's. Girls would get butt ass naked drunk do silly fun stuff play with our goodies. Go back to the club pass numbers etc etc and meet up later. Now they expect you to pay them an assload of money it goes to the club they get drunk and act stupid don't provide shit. My experience in recent years. I have not tried in about 6 years but maybe things have changed again. Half show up strung out or on their phones the entire time. Only extras you get are VIP rooms at times with the right girls but I prefer to find some who are reviewed and you know provide. Best to get yourself a decent room for the night and check the net.

John B Tipton
08-30-16, 10:28
... The culture has changed. The girls think it's ok to sit around and do nothing and apparently the management feels the same way.These are good points. Folks have posted on the related Illinois / WP thread that business has dropped off there for good reasons.

One of those reasons is that these days the please are not all customers. Many unattractive "dancers" nowadays know that getting up on stage and taking off clothing (including those sashes that try to conceal bellies) does not gain themselves customers' attention. Other customers probably have had the experience of walking into a club's entranceway (or just sticking your head in quickly before deciding to pay cover), finding no females in sight that you'd want to see onstage, and heading back to the car immediately. There's a club in downtown Indy that sometimes has no female employees under 200 lb it seems. It's partly just the way younger people are built now. Customers don't come by as much, so attractive women don't find it's worth it to dance, so that part of clubs' business suffers.

Many of us like to visit stageside and without it we miss the up-close opportunity: not only how she moves, but her attidude, smell (no perfume please) and smarts (it takes some savvy to carry out a good LD)). When we are pleased, we sat so and spend money on private dances. We didn't come to listen to music and watch an empty stage with perhaps a few attractive ladies spending endless time sitting over there in the corner chatting with regulars.

John.

Illinois
09-03-16, 16:54
Went to dollies this afternoon. They must be listening. When I walked in all 3 stages had dancers on them. There was a really cute young blonde gal I'd never seen before. Her name was cookie. 24, no kids. Seemed a little flighty, maybe on something, but super cool. Said she's only been there two weeks, and works everyday now. Good spinner body and a really pretty face. . 80 FS behind beads. I give her the green light. You guys should go see her.

Observer314
09-05-16, 01:38
Cookie = the former Unique (Dollie's, Cheeks), of a half-decade-back fame.

O314.

Went to dollies this afternoon. They must be listening. When I walked in all 3 stages had dancers on them. There was a really cute young blonde gal I'd never seen before. Her name was cookie. 24, no kids. Seemed a little flighty, maybe on something, but super cool. Said she's only been there two weeks, and works everyday now. Good spinner body and a really pretty face. . 80 FS behind beads. I give her the green light. You guys should go see her.

Sparky140
09-05-16, 14:10
Cookie = the former Unique (Dollie's, Cheeks), of a half-decade-back fame.

O314.I don't think so. I was also there Saturday and saw her. Talked to Floyd (doorman) about her, she is new and only 23.

Observer314
09-05-16, 17:55
Cookie = Unique.

A. She told me it was her.

B. She has the same body, inc the cross-the-thigh tattoos.

C. She took a new name because a different Unique was already on the night shift.

D. Floyd, god bless him, is barely of what's going on these days.

Cookie = Unique.

O314.

I don't think so. I was also there Saturday and saw her. Talked to Floyd (doorman) about her, she is new and only 23.

Illinois
09-05-16, 18:37
Cookie = Unique.

A. She told me it was her.

B. She has the same body, inc the cross-the-thigh tattoos.

C. She took a new name because a different Unique was already on the night shift.

D. Floyd, god bless him, is barely of what's going on these days.

Cookie = Unique.

O314.Ok, so tell us about unique then. What do we need to know? Is she trying to hide something?

Jannisary
09-05-16, 20:33
Ok, so tell us about unique then. What do we need to know? Is she trying to hide something?She quit Dollies and started escorting for awhile, then worked at Cheeks and now it sounds like she is back at Dollies. What most likely happened is the lady who is now dancing as "Unique" started at Dollies and picked that name, then the old "Unique" currently known as "Cookie" started working there again and since the name she had been using is now being used by a different dancer she had to pick out a new one. You can get more info on the original Unique by searching back in the Washington Park thread.

TheoryGuy
09-06-16, 11:10
The thought of there being two dancers named 'Unique' is kind of hilarious.

Weren't there rumours about Unique OD-ing or something? Glad to hear that they are false!

She quit Dollies and started escorting for awhile, then worked at Cheeks and now it sounds like she is back at Dollies. What most likely happened is the lady who is now dancing as "Unique" started at Dollies and picked that name, then the old "Unique" currently known as "Cookie" started working there again and since the name she had been using is now being used by a different dancer she had to pick out a new one. You can get more info on the original Unique by searching back in the Washington Park thread.

Luv Fkemall
09-06-16, 11:36
She quit Dollies and started escorting for awhile, then worked at Cheeks and now it sounds like she is back at Dollies. What most likely happened is the lady who is now dancing as "Unique" started at Dollies and picked that name, then the old "Unique" currently known as "Cookie" started working there again and since the name she had been using is now being used by a different dancer she had to pick out a new one. You can get more info on the original Unique by searching back in the Washington Park thread.It is her as Jannisary has stated and time line is spot on. I have spent some time between those thighs when she lived on second floor of a house on Grand about 5 years ago. She can be convinced for take out.

Illinois
09-06-16, 12:11
It is her as Jannisary has stated and time line is spot on. I have spent some time between those thighs when she lived on second floor of a house on Grand about 5 years ago. She can be convinced for take out.Thanks for all the info fellas, it is really appreciated. She seems like a cool gal, I really like her. I asked about take out and she said yes, but currently does not have a phone. She said to catch her at the right times and she'll be able to leave w you for a while. P.S., how old you think she is?

Jannisary
09-06-16, 13:03
Weren't there rumours about Unique OD-ing or something? Glad to hear that they are false!Yes, there was that rumor. It just turned out to be a false club rumor, some people dancers and patrons talk too much about things they know too little about.

Dodgeram 440
09-06-16, 18:13
Yes, there was that rumor. It just turned out to be a false club rumor, some people dancers and patrons talk too much about things they know too little about.There has been reports on here about Wise Guys web site so being the perv I am I went through and looked at the pictures. So I find a few pictures of Unique but she is going by Cookie so she must of worked there for a while before Dollies. So now I understand why it said her name was Cookie. I have also seen her away from the clubs and know her real name so I looked up her FB account and she was in Michigan for a while dancing there. She was at Cheeks when I saw her away from the club and I made some kind of report about her and got a PM from a member in Michigan and wanted me to tell her hello. The girl has fans all over LOL I had a lot of fun the first time with her the second time was rushed.

KC Questor
09-08-16, 19:36
You can get more info on the original Unique by searching back in the Washington Park thread.This made me want to reminisce a bit, and I found a trip report of mine from 2013 with Unique. All-in-all it made me really sad.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3829-Strip-Club-Reports&p=1928758&viewfull=1#post1928758.

1) Stage dance at C-Mowes from a hot latina, three songs with finger banging, hand-job, and DFK and she was happy with a $20 tip.

2) Actual stage dances at Dollies.

3) Full service with BBBJCIM on a couch in the back room of Cheeks for $100 total.

Don't read back too far; you'll get nostalgic. (Although even back then there were some posts that indicated things were going downhill).

Badboy2
09-09-16, 11:45
I amazed it took that many reports to verify a person. She's on the circuit like everyone else. They get frustrated with one place and its on to the next. I think its funny when the ones from Hollywood and Hustler end up down the road at Cheeks, WG, or Blondies.

KC Questor
09-10-16, 02:22
I amazed it took that many reports to verify a person. She's on the circuit like everyone else. They get frustrated with one place and its on to the next. I think its funny when the ones from Hollywood and Hustler end up down the road at Cheeks, WG, or Blondies.I once ran into a Miss Kitty's girl at C-Mowes and she BEGGED me not to tell anyone that I saw her there. She said the girls at MK would never let her live it down.

Illinois
09-10-16, 12:52
Do any of the gals at dollies do BBBJ behind the beads?

Badboy2
09-10-16, 17:49
Do any of the gals at dollies do BBBJ behind the beads?YMMV. Ask, and some say yes and some say no.

MCH1968
09-10-16, 18:21
Do any of the gals at dollies do BBBJ behind the beads?The girl who called herself Daisy used to do BBBJ for me. I haven't seen her in a long time though.

Illside667
09-13-16, 02:42
Even though I said I wouldn't, I stopped back in to hopefully find the cute brunettes I saw the trip before. I saw one of them. Really cute short brunette. Can't remember what her stage name was though now. She was sitting at the bar, go figure. I asked her if she was going up on stage, she said no. With no reason why not. We chatted for a bit. Was complaining that she wanted to go home and was trying to find a ride and arguing with the bartender about when she could leave. I asked about going in the back and she didn't even seem too interested in that. I probably wouldn't pay what they want anyways. I asked her again about going up on stage and she again said she wasn't going up.

Also the price for a beer increased from 5 $ to now 6 $ a beer since the last time I was in a couple weeks ago. That's nice.

Left disappointed again.

Another awesome trip to Wise Guys. I will probably stop in to dollie's soon to see unique / cookie though. Haven't seen her in a long time.

Jannisary
09-14-16, 12:02
Do any of the gals at dollies do BBBJ behind the beads?The new Unique will, at least she did with me but it was a slow night so better off asking yourself because its could be a YMMV thing. Bunny does BBBJ, there are other girls too just have to read back in the reports here and in the Washington Park IL section. Its always best to clarify the service you are seeking with the individual girl. For example Beauty does CBJ mostly and will quote you her price for that if you just ask for a BJ but she will do BBBJ for an upcharge.

Wyghost
09-15-16, 00:06
The girl who called herself Daisy used to do BBBJ for me. I haven't seen her in a long time though.Yes and she gave excellent BBBJCIMWS and was always fun.

Badboy2
09-15-16, 19:34
Yes and she gave excellent BBBJCIMWS and was always fun.She got a legit job somewhere.

Bone69
09-16-16, 21:49
I had not been in Dollie's in at least two years, so I had some free time due to our weekend golf tournament being cancelled. So, I decided to go and see if there was anything different. The only change is that there are now half doors instead on total beads. Floyd still at the front door. I chatted with him to catch up for a bit while checking out the girls that were available. It didn't take long before I spotted a little black gal named Melanie. Perfect, in my opinion. Great little spinner body and she was dancing around and I liked the way she moved. I continued talking to Floyd for a while and she went on stage a bit later. Great stage dance. Pretty typical really but lots of touching, etc. Decided to go to the beads and she danced for me for a bit before getting to work on a CBJ that was fabulous. She took direction very well and I ended with the cover coming off and losing it on her chest. I will def. See her again but next time I will be testing out her FS skills with that great ass of hers.

Bone.

Bobby1987
09-25-16, 12:25
Any info on dancer named Teagan?

Badboy2
10-02-16, 17:47
After final review, turns out my favorite hang outs is the Hustler Club in WP. Always a mix of girls, especially on Tuesday, Thursday, and weekend nights. Some are really good, and there are enough there to avoid the duds. If you're really patient, take out can be found on certain menus.

Hollywood has become dullsville and have no drink specials EVER. There may be something to play with on occasion in Wiseguys, Cheeks, or Blondies, but they all seem to be asking for more than their value lately and that's why their mostly empty when I visit. Blondies does have drinks at reasonable price, but otherwise the talent is iffy at best. Dollies and Cmowes is like going to the dollar store. Off brand and bottom of the barrel at best, but hey, you find a good deal here and there.

LuvBoobies
10-02-16, 20:48
Any info on dancer named Teagan?Got a pic of her? It would help.

EddieBoy1
10-02-16, 21:40
After final review, turns out my favorite hang outs is the Hustler Club in WP. Always a mix of girls, especially on Tuesday, Thursday, and weekend nights. Some are really good, and there are enough there to avoid the duds. If you're really patient, take out can be found on certain menus.

Hollywood has become dullsville and have no drink specials EVER. There may be something to play with on occasion in Wiseguys, Cheeks, or Blondies, but they all seem to be asking for more than their value lately and that's why their mostly empty when I visit. Blondies does have drinks at reasonable price, but otherwise the talent is iffy at best. Dollies and Cmowes is like going to the dollar store. Off brand and bottom of the barrel at best, but hey, you find a good deal here and there.That pretty much sums up my experience over the last couple of years.

Dante417
10-09-16, 02:48
I'm passing thru area on business trip. St. Louis isn't exactly on my way but E St Louis seems to have the best clubs, so I'mgoing to make a little detour to east STL. Is there any clubs I should avoid due to issues / hazards around the club. I'm passing thru on business and I can't have a delay due to my wheels getting stolen or some random mugging or other such bullshit.

But at the same time I'm wanting the wilder clubs. I'm just not looking to get mugged in parking lot.

I've already scrolled thru messages, but they get outdated quickly. I know some clubs can turn shady real quick.

Dante417
10-09-16, 03:10
That pretty much sums up my experience over the last couple of years.I appreciate the advice. I'll be passing STL soon. I was planning on making a pass thru several clubs. Is there any you would suggest to stay away because of the area outside of the club?

KC Questor
10-09-16, 23:38
Some of the clubs are in very safe areas, near the highway with large well-lighted and secure lots. These are Hustler, Hollywood, and Miss Kitty's.

Other clubs are further into Washington park, in areas that are very sketchy. Clubs like Cheeks, Wise Guys, C-Mowes, Blondies, and Dollies have lots that are less secure and may or may not have people watching. During the day they are fine. At night, you should be aware of your surroundings, park in view of the entrance, and walk directly to the club, especially if you don't see a security person. When leaving, be aware of your surroundings and walk directly to your car. It sounds worse than it rally is, but it doesn't hurt to be safe. I never had a problem visiting any of the clubs at night, but I understand why some people would be nervous. It really is a scary looking area.

Chivey
10-11-16, 12:38
I saw on RF Times that PT's Classic will reopen Oct 27th under a new name catering to the AA community. Not sure what that means.

Chivey.

HesDeadJim
10-13-16, 08:21
I don't know what other people's experience is, but I will 100% recommend Mocha. She is absolutely fantastic at BBBJCIM. One of the best I've had, and I've had a lot. Most of the girls at Dollies (or anywhere actually) I have to stop because they keep hitting my dick with their teeth. I'm told quite often that I'm bigger than most guys, I don't thnk it's that big, they just are bad at BJs. But not Mocha. She handles it no prob, never once get a tooth scrape, never once complain her jaw is getting sore, etc. Trust me on this one

Do any of the gals at dollies do BBBJ behind the beads?.

LustLife
10-13-16, 09:29
What time of day does she work? What was.

The damage?

I don't know what other people's experience is, but I will 100% recommend Mocha. She is absolutely fantastic at BBBJCIM. One of the best I've had, and I've had a lot. Most of the girls at Dollies (or anywhere actually) I have to stop because they keep hitting my dick with their teeth. I'm told quite often that I'm bigger than most guys, I don't thnk it's that big, they just are bad at BJs. But not Mocha. She handles it no prob, never once get a tooth scrape, never once complain her jaw is getting sore, etc. Trust me on this one

Bobby1987
10-14-16, 02:24
Got a pic of her? It would help.No I do not. She is blonde, was dark haired before. She has tattoos. 1 is a fox emblem on the side. About 5,3 .

MadeInTheUsa
10-14-16, 17:47
Anyone have info on Rhondas it is a club in Stl on page, place is a dive & not nude but beer is cheep & the girls are not that bad. Wondering if there were any extras.

LuvBoobies
10-14-16, 22:35
Anyone have info on Rhondas it is a club in Stl on page, place is a dive & not nude but beer is cheep & the girls are not that bad. Wondering if there were any extras.In the recent past at least two of the girls gave extras and one ended up on BP. I can't say how it is now.

Illside667
10-19-16, 03:47
Stopped in at penthouse club in sauget on the night shift. I had not been in there in probably around 10 years.

Nice place. Almost all the girls working were very attractive. All were young good looking with great bodies. I only talked to one. A petite blonde I think her name is Kierxa or something like that. Really nice girl. Made it very clear she doesn't do extras before I even could ask. But offered private dance for 40 $ with 5 $ wristband to get in the back area. I declined.

The bad part is the cost. 11 $ to get in and 7. 50 per beer. So I spent 20 $ as soon as I walked in the door. The girls are really hot but it's a bit too expensive for me.

BigJohn314
10-19-16, 08:00
Anyone have info on Rhondas it is a club in Stl on page, place is a dive & not nude but beer is cheep & the girls are not that bad. Wondering if there were any extras.Experience tells me that anywhere women dance scantily clad, there are extras on the table. Some are more easily available, some may require a bit more effort. Unlikely to score in the club, but inquiring about "playing" outside of the club often pays dividends. May take more than one visit, but I'd wager you'll find one willing if not eager.

TinyOnes
10-20-16, 09:12
In the recent past at least two of the girls gave extras and one ended up on BP. I can't say how it is now.About a year ago, I had date w girl I found off CL who danced at Rhonda's. She definitely did extras and said others did as well. I ended up driving her to Rhonda's as she had a shift after our date. Never been inside tho.

Hidden120
10-20-16, 15:24
Just checked this place out due to the recent comments. Decent looking girls, way better than Dorset Inn. There isn't a private area that I could see, so anything extra must be take out. Had a decent time though.

MScofield
11-05-16, 21:35
Just checked this place out due to the recent comments. Decent looking girls, way better than Dorset Inn. There isn't a private area that I could see, so anything extra must be take out. Had a decent time though.Don't expect anything there except good girls talking to you. Not sure if the chances are good if you go frequent and they started knowing you. My experience was OK as one girl came to me after the dance and allow me to put my face over her goodies and asked to tip her for that, which is reasonable.

Look forward to visiting again. If bored from SClubs.

Travelinguy77
11-08-16, 04:09
Any of you guys see a tiny blonde spinner type with a birdcage tattoo on her leg. I suspect she's a dancer, but not sure.

Blues2112
11-14-16, 17:40
Does anyone have any experience with a woman named Juliette? I have a friend that I know dances under that name and wonder if she 'provides'. She dances at many different places. I don't want to ask her because I lost touch with a friend for asking if she did and she stopped speaking to me. . turns out, she did.

Jannisary
11-17-16, 02:58
Does anyone have any experience with a woman named Juliette? I have a friend that I know dances under that name and wonder if she 'provides'. She dances at many different places. I don't want to ask her because I lost touch with a friend for asking if she did and she stopped speaking to me. . turns out, she did.There has to be some discretion in the strip club scene or girls could find themselves in very uncomfortable situations with their families and friends. That is why most of us stick to using their stage names and not giving too many personally identifying details about particular girls. If she and the other girl were or are really your friends, than you are being nosy and creepy as fuck and should really cut it out.

Jeffc 574
11-17-16, 11:51
There has to be some discretion in the strip club scene or girls could find themselves in very uncomfortable situations with their families and friends. That is why most of us stick to using their stage names and not giving too many personally identifying details about particular girls. If she and the other girl were or are really your friends, than you are being nosy and creepy as fuck and should really cut it out.I had a neighbor who was a stripper. I was in her club once. She plopped herself on my lap and asked if I wanted a private. A little strange. The one thing, I never learned her stage name. I also never went back.

HesDeadJim
11-17-16, 14:52
I had a neighbor who was a stripper. I was in her club once. She plopped herself on my lap and asked if I wanted a private. A little strange. The one thing, I never learned her stage name. I also never went back.Hahaha that's like my ultimate strip club fantasy, to find somebody I know at a club and get naughty. I already inadvertently had another one come true. Screwed a daughter and mom who worked at the same club. Didn't find out until after the deed was done.

John B Tipton
11-18-16, 11:13
Hahaha ... Screwed a daughter and mom who worked at the same club.Yeah, hard to forget that kind of rare experience. On a quiet afternoon some years back at Centreville a mom came in with a daughter to audition, getting instructions from the floor manager. Judging from her self-assurance and matter-of-fact attitude, the mom definitely knew the business. The daughter, who had makeup on suitable for wanting to be picked up at bar, got up on stage and slowly and hesitantly took things off. She was tiny, beautiful, and looked so young that I was amazed and just sat there watching the audition. Nobody else approached or tipped the daughter either. I have no idea whether the daughter was hired or not, just slipped out quietly shaking my head, and didn't see the daughter at that club or any other in the next few visits.

Merry Cool
11-22-16, 02:11
Came here looking for some takeout. No one even on the stage. A group of women just walked out. Place closes 130 figured I would come close to closing to see what's here. Am I here too late? Or just happens to be that day of the week?

LuvBoobies
11-22-16, 11:10
Came here looking for some takeout. No one even on the stage. A group of women just walked out. Place closes 130 figured I would come close to closing to see what's here. Am I here too late? Or just happens to be that day of the week?It isn't McDonald's. If you approach it that way then you might as well just head over to Washington Park and go to the usual places. I've nailed a few over time but I met them over Craigslist / Facebook. I just know they suck fuck and at times work at Rhondas.

Urdoinit Rong
11-23-16, 02:23
After I got robbed yesterday, I went to PT's on a whim. The one that's way the hell out there by a roundabout. Anyway, I was the only guy at the stage for a full rotation of all the girls. Lucky me. The last one was a gal named Brooklyn. She had one arm. Okay, maybe one and a half. Thin little thing. That made my day.

My St Louis adventure continued at one of the nearby spas. Me so horny, LOL.

MeganJanelle
11-23-16, 06:00
Anyone have digits on a crystal who used to work at hustler? She is originally from las vegas, lost her number, thanks.

Also have a hottie st louis side that is looking for dates.

6 ft tall redhead pm for number.

MCH1968
11-24-16, 14:08
Anyone have digits on a crystal who used to work at hustler? She is originally from las vegas, lost her number, thanks.

6 ft tall redhead pm for number.I shot with her. Modeling name Sunshine.

Illinois
12-06-16, 01:04
Looking for some info on Amina Stacks that works at blondies.

EddieBoy1
12-06-16, 02:05
Looking for some info on Amina Stacks that works at blondies.Expert. Need I say more? LOL it's Blondies bro.

OldMongrel
12-06-16, 12:27
Expert. Need I say more? LOL it's Blondies bro.Cum Shallowing or Swallowing??

EddieBoy1
12-06-16, 15:14
Cum Shallowing or Swallowing??Thanks for the correction.

John B Tipton
12-07-16, 21:42
I've seen this in Brad's in Indy and in Hollywood in Washington Park, both moderately high-end clubs that I like (or at least liked.). In the last few years dancers walking around the club and as they come on stage often wear two g-strings or a thong-like thing over a g-string. The one underneath is usually brief and conventional but the outer one is sometimes decorated with shiny metal or other decoration so that it functions as armor if they give mini lap dances as part of their stage act. They may take off the one on top on stage at some point, revealing only about 1% more of themselves.

This is a strip? A tease? My only guess is that they can do private dances in just the bottom as a sales device. Anyone have real information on this seemingly crazy modesty?

Thanks, John.

Member #5366
12-08-16, 16:21
I've seen this in Brad's in Indy and in Hollywood in Washington Park, both moderately high-end clubs that I like (or at least liked.). In the last few years dancers walking around the club and as they come on stage often wear two g-strings or a thong-like thing over a g-string. The one underneath is usually brief and conventional but the outer one is sometimes decorated with shiny metal or other decoration so that it functions as armor if they give mini lap dances as part of their stage act. They may take off the one on top on stage at some point, revealing only about 1% more of themselves.

This is a strip? A tease? My only guess is that they can do private dances in just the bottom as a sales device. Anyone have real information on this seemingly crazy modesty?

Thanks, John.Its been a while since at Hollywood but mid afternoon on a Friday I had girls on side of stage enjoying my attention pulling both far aside showing me the Taco. Private in the back was total naked and hands roaming.

Illinois
12-10-16, 13:33
Hung out in Blondies all night. The people there are really cool. Took Amina and Karisma in the VIP. It was a really good time, they took care of me in every way and I think they enjoyed themselves too.

KC Questor
12-11-16, 01:52
Hung out in Blondies all night. The people there are really cool. Took Amina and Karisma in the VIP. It was a really good time, they took care of me in every way and I think they enjoyed themselves too.Any additional details you can offer?

Info on rates, time? Did you negotiate or was it a flat fee? Did you go back twice, or do a two-fer?

STLguy1980
12-11-16, 02:20
Hung out in Blondies all night. The people there are really cool. Took Amina and Karisma in the VIP. It was a really good time, they took care of me in every way and I think they enjoyed themselves too.Same time or one at a time? Did karisma try her 'the hundred is just for a BJ, sex is 100 more' upsell '? Saw her many times at Dollies when she was there and fucked her for 80 every time. Wants 500 for take out. She is a good fuck. She has a good body and excellent skills. She is Tight for a mid 30's stripper who has been doing this a while. It's funny to read her FB page about 'knowing her worth as a woman'. Always want to reply 'somewhere between 80 and 500 depending if the club has a door or not'.

Illinois
12-11-16, 10:32
Same time or one at a time? Did karisma try her 'the hundred is just for a BJ, sex is 100 more' upsell '? Saw her many times at Dollies when she was there and fucked her for 80 every time. Wants 500 for take out. She is a good fuck. She has a good body and excellent skills. She is Tight for a mid 30's stripper who has been doing this a while. It's funny to read her FB page about 'knowing her worth as a woman'. Always want to reply 'somewhere between 80 and 500 depending if the club has a door or not'.I took them both back at the same time. I negotiated like a boss. I gave 60 to the house. I told the girls here is 180. It's all I got. They were like which one you want? I said both or none. I also said full service or none. They laughed at first. But, it was a slow night. So they agreed. In the room we all undressed. I got CBJ from both while standing and they were on their knees. Then amina rode my dick while karisma rode my face. Then I hit karisma doggy while she daty on Amina. Ended with CBJ. Great freaking time!

Fire1234
12-11-16, 21:12
I took them both back at the same time. I negotiated like a boss. I gave 60 to the house. I told the girls here is 180. It's all I got. They were like which one you want? I said both or none. I also said full service or none. They laughed at first. But, it was a slow night. So they agreed. In the room we all undressed. I got CBJ from both while standing and they were on their knees. Then amina rode my dick while karisma rode my face. Then I hit karisma doggy while she daty on Amina. Ended with CBJ. Great freaking time!Never gone behind the beads ad blondes. When you say 60 to the house, what does that mean? Do you give it to the girls or somebody else? Do you just give them all the money and specify that 60 is for the house?

Illinois
12-11-16, 23:01
Never gone behind the beads ad blondes. When you say 60 to the house, what does that mean? Do you give it to the girls or somebody else? Do you just give them all the money and specify that 60 is for the house?You give it to the girls. The way blondies works anytime you take a girl back its 30 to the house. I took 2 girls back, so that's 60. Whatever happens after that is negotiable between you and the girls. The cool thing about blondies is that there are no beads. There is a door that locks. If you end up going back there make sure you negotiate that time is not part of the deal. Most gals will make a deal for full service or whatever and once you are back there they will upsell after a couple songs. They will stop sucking your cock and say it's been two songs, we're done or they are going to charge me another 30. Let them know you ain't buying that shit ahead of time and they will respect you for it. Then, once you finalize the deal tell them you better not hear nobody knocking on the door trying to hurry you up either. That's part of the game there sometimes too.

Urdoinit Rong
12-12-16, 04:15
You give it to the girls. The way blondies works anytime you take a girl back its 30 to the house. I took 2 girls back, so that's 60. Whatever happens after that is negotiable between you and the girls. The cool thing about blondies is that there are no beads. There is a door that locks. If you end up going back there make sure you negotiate that time is not part of the deal. Most gals will make a deal for full service or whatever and once you are back there they will upsell after a couple songs. They will stop sucking your cock and say it's been two songs, we're done or they are going to charge me another 30. Let them know you ain't buying that shit ahead of time and they will respect you for it. Then, once you finalize the deal tell them you better not hear nobody knocking on the door trying to hurry you up either. That's part of the game there sometimes too.You should go start a negotiations thread. If guys added to a dedicated negotiations thread, it would help everybody.

Illinois
12-20-16, 20:01
Stopped at blondies again today, my new favorite place by the way. I was there less than a half hour and one drink. Quick stop on my way home. An extremely beautiful black gal by the name of "Sin" was all over me. Like I need anymore "sin" in my life, LOL. I'm still pretty new to blondies. She said she's only been there a couple weeks. Is she bullshitting me? I have her number for take out. Any info is appreciated.

Merry Cool
12-21-16, 12:18
Stopped at blondies again today, my new favorite place by the way. I was there less than a half hour and one drink. Quick stop on my way home. An extremely beautiful black gal by the name of "Sin" was all over me. Like I need anymore "sin" in my life, LOL. I'm still pretty new to blondies. She said she's only been there a couple weeks. Is she bullshitting me? I have her number for take out. Any info is appreciated.Is this the same Sin?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-let-me-your-get-it-out-of-you/19677647

Illinois
12-21-16, 12:56
Is this the same Sin?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-let-me-your-get-it-out-of-you/19677647Not, the sin I saw is a spinner. This one is much thicker. She said she lives over in Ferguson and is originally from border of California and Mexico. She does know some Spanish. Hopefully these are enough clues and somebody knows her.

GrabSumbud
12-23-16, 14:06
New here to posting but hit up Dollies a couple weeks ago and talk w cookie. Behind the beads w he in the past but noticed she's really starting to go downhill. Anyone else notice? Instead behind the beads w shy for a mechanical BJ.

Alerius
01-04-17, 15:44
New here to posting but hit up Dollies a couple weeks ago and talk w cookie. Behind the beads w he in the past but noticed she's really starting to go downhill. Anyone else notice? Instead behind the beads w shy for a mechanical BJ.I was in late on a Friday afternoon and noticed the same thing. A month before, she had been personable and enthusiastic. This time, she was very cold and businesslike. Behind the beads she just went through the motions and when I didn't get off within 5 minutes, she just grabbed the money real quick and walked off. That'll be the last $ I spend on her.

PharmD00
01-06-17, 01:03
I was in late on a Friday afternoon and noticed the same thing. A month before, she had been personable and enthusiastic. This time, she was very cold and businesslike. Behind the beads she just went through the motions and when I didn't get off within 5 minutes, she just grabbed the money real quick and walked off. That'll be the last $ I spend on her.She has actually been going downhill for a while now. I had a couple of sessions with her when she worked at Cheeks. I even have her on video. PM me for details.

PharmD00.

Member #5302
01-08-17, 19:02
Can you share like to see it

She has actually been going downhill for a while now. I had a couple of sessions with her when she worked at Cheeks. I even have her on video. PM me for details.

PharmD00..

JaggedToeNail
01-09-17, 21:52

6 ft tall redhead pm for number.I just dropped my regular, feel free to pm me the stl hottie's contact.

Member #5366
01-17-17, 18:15
Being an Uber driver I have dropped off a few couples here. Anyone recommend it if taking a lady with me?

Activities?

Moman Foryu
01-17-17, 19:11
Being an Uber driver I have dropped off a few couples here. Anyone recommend it if taking a lady with me?

Activities?It depends on your expectations. As far as it being a "strip club", there are 3 stages very near each other and the girls are average at best. There are some exceptions. My gf and I took an exception home with us one night. As far as "for couples", there is a large area separated from the bar / stage area by a wall and curtain. People CAN see in at some areas. This is the "couples area" and only couples are allowed up there. They typically have an employee at the only entrance to this area to watch that. Up there, anything goes and it is usually quite interesting. There are people sucking and fucking and everything in between. We went there one Saturday night with another guy friend with us. We both did my gf up there (with an audience). When we were done, another guy came over and asked us to do his wife while he watched. So we did. So that room is pretty large and pretty interesting. There are some "dark" corners but, for the most part, if you plan on messing around up there, people are going to be watching. We've not randomly met another couple there. There's really not a lot of seating out in the bar / stage area so it's a lot of people standing around. But there are typically lots of couple there. Some pretty decent. Most are not anyone we'd want to swap with. There is a "couples pass" that you can purchase that gets both of you in for free and anyone else that's "with you" AND you get 30% (I think) off drinks. It's a good deal if you plan to go there often. Ask about it BEFORE you pay to get in. They won't let you use it if you've already paid to get in. You get that right there at the entrance. We typically will stop in there for a while at least to see what's going on. The couples pass only gets you in there and you don't get a ticket stub to use elsewhere. A little tip though. Once you have a ticket from somewhere, keep it and just flash it when you go in to any of them. They NEVER check numbers. They just wave you in. Saves you $.

You can usually get a "deal" on private dances as a couple and there are extras to be had there. Just got to find the right dancer and talk to them before you go back there and work out a deal.

PM me if you'd like additional details.

Moman.

SirChuck
01-19-17, 10:23
She has actually been going downhill for a while now. I had a couple of sessions with her when she worked at Cheeks. I even have her on video. PM me for details.

PharmD00.Last night at Dollies I was informed that Cookie has moved to Detroit Michigan or something like that up north. I was told she's been down in the dumps / luck lately and really had no one in the St. Louis / Illinois area. She has a sister that lives in Detroit. So, she really had no reason to continue living in this region. Anyhow, just passing along what I heard.

Ranga1777
01-21-17, 02:12
Hi Folks,

I am new to STL area read some of review here but seems like not updated since long time.

Can anyone share info about some good strip clubs and may be damage information will also help?

Thanks.

TonyGlass
01-31-17, 19:50
Went to Dollies last week, they had quite a few ladies around. Ended up going behind the beads with CiCi, I think I spelled it right. AA with decent body. No warming up, she slipped on cover and got right to work with a BJ. Not much variety, just kept bobbing up and down. I give her credit, it took a while but like a trooper, she kept going till I was finished. Damage was. 5 FS was available for. 8 I am on Illinois side, so I will try to start posting more over here for us guys who don't want to cross the river.

Badboy2
02-04-17, 03:55
Last night at Dollies I was informed that Cookie has moved to Detroit Michigan or something like that up north. I was told she's been down in the dumps / luck lately and really had no one in the St. Louis / Illinois area. She has a sister that lives in Detroit. So, she really had no reason to continue living in this region. Anyhow, just passing along what I heard.Cookie is at C-Mow's. So is CiCi from Wise Guys. They actually trying to turn it around from the crap hole status it used to be. They still have a couple of old skanks that just won't go away, but they are trying.

Dodgeram 440
02-04-17, 17:10
I used to go to Kitty's a lot about 8 years ago and it was early shift ok to nasty girls and a semi open menu in the back. And the evening was better looking girls but not much more than a little bit better tease in the back than on stage. The last few weeks I have been there 2 nights I did not do anything other than a couple of trips to the stage. Ok to a couple of pretty dancers working. Last night I was there at shift change and the first thing I noticed is Humphry was there I had heard he was gone. So does that mean that the early shift is like the past? And the second thing I saw was a few real good looking girls leaving. One was a well stacked blonde that was about a 9 that looked like she could be fun but costly in the back room. My point is this is it worth my time and money on either shift looking for extras? Or will I just be donating for a tease to a greedy stripper? Ya I know that is the case with all clubs. But some times I like the tease.

Thanks dr440.

RobHenry222
02-05-17, 10:20
Stopped by there right after they opened yesterday. One old ugly hag, one flat chested gal that ignored everyone but the bar maid (she was the hottest gal in the place), and one blonde pig with a "Swedish" accent that I swear was mentally delayed.

The big blonde was the first to come up to me at the bar and pretty much hung all over me as I drank my one beer before bolted out of there.

Pretty lame compared to the last couple times I've been there.

STLguy1980
02-05-17, 18:20
Stopped by there right after they opened yesterday. One old ugly hag, one flat chested gal that ignored everyone but the bar maid (she was the hottest gal in the place), and one blonde pig with a "Swedish" accent that I swear was mentally delayed.

The big blonde was the first to come up to me at the bar and pretty much hung all over me as I drank my one beer before bolted out of there.

Pretty lame compared to the last couple times I've been there.I don't what it is about that place but the girls there do not take no for an answer. I was in there a month ago, or so, and a big AA girl came over and asked if I wanted company. Told her I was not interested and she still sat down at the table with a 'no one else is in here' (there had to be 20 guys in there) and kept a good looking girl away from my table by doing so. Even when I politely asked her to leave she would not and then had the nerve to get mad when I got up to leave her at the table (and didn't tip her for her time) when the cute girl was dancing.

MoneyGetPaid
02-06-17, 09:16

Pretty lame compared to the last couple times I've been there.Wow. Exact same thing happened to me on my only visit a couple weeks. The short fat blonde had the worst lisp I've ever heard. I seriously couldn't understand a word she said, she sounded like a 3 year old. Never going back there again.

Jannisary
02-06-17, 14:17
It has been awhile since I was at Pt's Centerville but from what I've seen if you are looking for hot daytime fun there the weekend isn't the place to find it. So before giving up on the place entirely I'd suggest you try day shift during the work week.

Dancers latching on to you as soon as you sit down is annoying. Usually I'm a very polite guy but when they push things and know they are, then I'm not so polite. The easiest way to "escape" to get away from their hooks is to either just get up and go up to the stage and start tipping the girl there or get up and go to the bathroom and then not return to that table. Whether I politely excuse myself before getting up from the table is entirely dependent on the behavior of the dancer who plopped down next to me without my consent. Either way they usually get the hint and leave you alone after that.

Scuff
02-06-17, 15:17
It has been awhile since I was at Pt's Centerville but from what I've seen if you are looking for hot daytime fun there the weekend isn't the place to find it. So before giving up on the place entirely I'd suggest you try day shift during the work week.

Dancers latching on to you as soon as you sit down is annoying. Usually I'm a very polite guy but when they push things and know they are, then I'm not so polite. The easiest way to "escape" to get away from their hooks is to either just get up and go up to the stage and start tipping the girl there or get up and go to the bathroom and then not return to that table. Whether I politely excuse myself before getting up from the table is entirely dependent on the behavior of the dancer who plopped down next to me without my consent. Either way they usually get the hint and leave you alone after that.It is normally the older and fatter ones that are the hardest to get rid of. I suppose they are used to working harder for any tips they get.

Fire1234
02-20-17, 20:29
Haven't been in a couple years but went to PT centerville sat night and was shocked by the crowd and some of the talent. Parking lot was packed. A tiny spinner type blonde who has the tiniest tightest body I've seen in awhile was there and did a great job on stage. I didn't get a chance to speak with her and didn't catch her name. She looks about 21-22 tops. There were one or two other good looking dancers in the same age range as well.

Just a heads up. Might be worth a trip if you haven't been in awhile. Or maybe I was just so used to the previous quality I'm sill in shock LOL.

Tony 9
02-23-17, 20:12
Haven't been in a couple years but went to PT centerville sat night and was shocked by the crowd and some of the talent. Parking lot was packed. A tiny spinner type blonde who has the tiniest tightest body I've seen in awhile was there and did a great job on stage. I didn't get a chance to speak with her and didn't catch her name. She looks about 21-22 tops. There were one or two other good looking dancers in the same age range as well.

Just a heads up. Might be worth a trip if you haven't been in awhile. Or maybe I was just so used to the previous quality I'm sill in shock LOL.Its been a few months for myself since I've made the trip. I might have to check it out tonight. AND Saturday 😇.

Fire1234
02-23-17, 21:20
Its been a few months for myself since I've made the trip. I might have to check it out tonight. AND Saturday 😇.If you do, please report back. Would love to hear if my night was a fluke and how a weeknight there is too.

HesDeadJim
02-24-17, 10:56
For those interested Cookie is back at dollies. Saw her wed night.

Fire1234
02-26-17, 23:58
Anybody have much experience with having a girl come back to your motel / hotel when her shift is over? I'm sure prices depend on the girl, and there's probably better luck to be had at Dollies and cheeks vs hustler and Hollywood. Anybody know of any reasonably priced hotels in downtown stl? Most of what I see is 150 $+ per night. They're nicer places at least. But I feel like hotels that are cheaper, near the airport, would be a tougher sell to get a girl to go back to.

KC Questor
02-27-17, 01:13
Anybody have much experience with having a girl come back to your motel / hotel when her shift is over? I'm sure prices depend on the girl, and there's probably better luck to be had at Dollies and cheeks vs hustler and Hollywood. Anybody know of any reasonably priced hotels in downtown stl? Most of what I see is 150 $+ per night. They're nicer places at least. But I feel like hotels that are cheaper, near the airport, would be a tougher sell to get a girl to go back to.If you are already in Illinois, why go back to St. Louis? Look at hotels in Collinsville and Fairview Heights. Lots of mid-range business traveler hotels you can get for under $100. I used to do Priceline bids of $35 or $40 and would get the places like the Extended Stay in O'Fallon or Quality Inn in Caseyville.

FreightShaker1
03-02-17, 10:31
Was at Dollies during the day. Had around 8 girls working along with a new girl. Not sure how long she will be there but had almost every guy in the place trying to get time with her. It did make the other girls want to work harder so that was nice. Saw one of my regs with no change in service or price which was 50 cbj.

Illinois
03-06-17, 02:44
First time in wise guys. Drink prices are high and an atm fee of $16. Girls were nice. But, won't be back because of drink prices and an absurd atm fee.

Wyghost
03-06-17, 08:09
First time in wise guys. Drink prices are high and an atm fee of $16. Girls were nice. But, won't be back because of drink prices and an absurd atm fee.About once every other year I stop by there, just to give them a chance. No change in all the years. Always stop at C moe's and always leave after first drink, well almost always. The girls there make me feel old, damm I already know I am old, but sometimes not as old as some of the women in Cmoe's /.

Badboy2
03-06-17, 10:58
About once every other year I stop by there, just to give them a chance. No change in all the years. Always stop at C moe's and always leave after first drink, well almost always. The girls there make me feel old, damm I already know I am old, but sometimes not as old as some of the women in Cmoe's /.They are hit and miss like Cmoe's. Wiseguys latest crew is some overpriced fatties and "ex-druggies". I say no to the overpriced drinks and to the ridiculous $50 fee to do a VIP. Cmoe's is the retirement home for skanky and old strippers. They bum a dollar from everyone when ever they hobble off stage, so its a homeless shelter too. Dollies is hit and miss with the same old scrubs there. Blondie's has shaken it up a bit, but some of them need some Slim-fast. WP has really died down.

Missery
03-06-17, 13:44
Stopped by Dollies Friday afternoon. Three dancers working all sitting with a customers. Heard they were really busy Thursday, so I guess they took Friday off.

CharKelly
03-06-17, 23:49
I've just started checking out the scene here in STL but talent seems to be lacking. Is a great pair of fake tits too much to ask for around here?

Scuff
03-08-17, 00:23
Stopped by Dollies Friday afternoon. Three dancers working all sitting with a customers. Heard they were really busy Thursday, so I guess they took Friday off.If you want to see stage dancing I would go somewhere other than Dollies. The customer base for Dollies is there to go behind the beads.

Member #5366
03-08-17, 11:57
If you want to see stage dancing I would go somewhere other than Dollies. The customer base for Dollies is there to go behind the beads.Agreed. I looking at Fine bodies, and touching a little iswhst you want, mive up to Hustler, Penthouse, or Hollywood.

Eye candy is way better but don't expect extras. Always nice to get warmed up there then go see my fav girl. Hell I've even brought her along a couple times to Hustler. She loved the attention.

Member #5366
03-09-17, 10:39
Agreed. I looking at Fine bodies, and touching a little iswhst you want, mive up to Hustler, Penthouse, or Hollywood.

Eye candy is way better but don't expect extras. Always nice to get warmed up there then go see my fav girl. Hell I've even brought her along a couple times to Hustler. She loved the attention.Went to Hustler last night about 8 p. 4-5 great looking girls mingling around. 3 of them were up on stage when almost no guys there, they were having Stripper Dance Lessons with a NEW girl. Nice.

Saw a fav of mine there, Amielia Rose. Cute down to earth girl with an amazing body. Especially back at the Nude bed dances.

Good grinding worth the $30. With itbeing a slow night had one petite gymnast body girl make me some good offers in back about time ofher shift ending. Need to make rent $. Hmmm. Next time I'm going to focus on the shift change, see if I can convince them of the benifit of possible "takeout" to help with bills. Next time.

DoinSC
03-09-17, 11:54
Anybody hear of where Justice from PTs in Centerville ended up? She left there around the first of the year and I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Thanks!!

DoinSC
03-09-17, 12:14
Anybody know where a dancer named Justice from PTs in Centerville ended up? She left there around the first of the year. I'd like to see her again. Thanks!

DoinSC
03-09-17, 14:15
Anybody know where a PTs dancer named Justice went? Haven't seen her in a while.

DoinSC
03-09-17, 17:46
Anybody know where a PTs dancer named Justice went? Haven't seen her in a while.Sorry for the multiple posts. First timer who just figured out there is a delay in posting. I'll get better LOL.

Wyghost
03-09-17, 18:58
Sorry for the multiple posts. First timer who just figured out there is a delay in posting. I'll get better LOL.After that many post, you better stay away for that girl, this could be considered stalking.

DoinSC
03-09-17, 19:37
After that many post, you better stay away for that girl, this could be considered stalking.LOL that's pretty good! I just didn't realize there was a delay from when you submit to when it went on the board. No stalking intended and.

EasyAsPie
03-13-17, 09:00
Is the bartender Marcy still there? Had quite the fantasy of getting a piece of her. Wonder is down for take outs?

Badboy2
04-11-17, 09:21
Is anyone still hitting the clubs? Is it that bad?

Sparky140
04-11-17, 17:32
Is anyone still hitting the clubs? Is it that bad?If your interested in the clubs on the Illinois side, you may want to check out Illinois as the state and than Washington Park and Brooklyn. There are some posts but not much activity.

Illinois
04-11-17, 18:51
Is anyone still hitting the clubs? Is it that bad?I've been to every club except miss kittys. I hang out at blondies quite a bit, its my favorite. I think its the best wash park club. I'm not a hustler or pts fan. Hollywood and penthouse have the best looking girls by far, but prices are sky high for everything.

Badboy2
04-11-17, 21:07
I've been to every club except miss kittys. I hang out at blondies quite a bit, its my favorite. I think its the best wash park club. I'm not a hustler or pts fan. Hollywood and penthouse have the best looking girls by far, but prices are sky high for everything.I still like to hang out at Hustler's on certain days. Had a bit of luck with take out there occasionally. I like Blondies also, but will not go to Hollywood after Romanik's last tirade. I like to check in with Cheeks and Wise Guys just to see if there's any new talent. Everyone knows about Dollies. But, thanks for the replies. I might do a update down the road.

Fire1234
04-11-17, 22:40
I still like to hang out at Hustler's on certain days. Had a bit of luck with take out there occasionally. I like Blondies also, but will not go to Hollywood after Romanik's last tirade. I like to check in with Cheeks and Wise Guys just to see if there's any new talent. Everyone knows about Dollies. But, thanks for the replies. I might do a update down the road.What was the tirade about from Bob?

Illinois
04-11-17, 23:24
What was the tirade about from Bob?Enjoy!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.stltoday.com/news/opinion/columns/the-platform/editorial-shock-jock-bob-romanik-s-n-word-tirade-merits/article_68667c97-8ceb-598f-b5b7-1ad4e52d445d.amp.html

Illinois
04-13-17, 01:02
Blondies had a bunch of new talent tonight. Pretty decent if I say so!

MyEndo
04-24-17, 19:32
Had a dream about Wise Guys. Stopped by on a weekday afternoon. Dayshift was light, 3 white strippers, 1 AA. White ones were 5-6's, AA had a spinner body. Took her for VIP room, 50 to the house, $ to the girl plus 20 tip. BBBJ and CFS left me happy.

LebenistKurz
04-25-17, 22:06
Rick's Cabaret has acquired Hollywood, the suits were in today looking at the operations. They've told the dancers they're moving the house fee down from an average of $80 (depends if you work 3 or 6 days a week) to an average of $20 but they're taking $5 for each private song.

Other than 100%, what are the odds the girls want $30 instead of $25 a song claiming they have to pay $5 to the club without saying they're saving $60 a day in house fees?

I'm sure there will be lots of drama, but it's the end of Bob. All of Bob's famous fines are also sure to expire. I'd expect some old faces and talent to return to Hollywood.

Badboy2
04-26-17, 17:57
Rick's Cabaret has acquired Hollywood, the suits were in today looking at the operations. They've told the dancers they're moving the house fee down from an average of $80 (depends if you work 3 or 6 days a week) to an average of $20 but they're taking $5 for each private song.

Other than 100%, what are the odds the girls want $30 instead of $25 a song claiming they have to pay $5 to the club without saying they're saving $60 a day in house fees?

I'm sure there will be lots of drama, but it's the end of Bob. All of Bob's famous fines are also sure to expire. I'd expect some old faces and talent to return to Hollywood.Good to hear. I might check it out again, because I had some good times with some of the talent there. If they decide to raise their rates for dances, well I guess I'll just be a stage tipper. Maybe they will finally put some poles up on the stage.

SoopaMan
04-27-17, 00:32
Brothers,

I been a long time lurker and last night I was ripe off at Roxy. This place is a dump, I went there around 10 pm yesterday and only had 2 patrons a skinny black girl approach me and we talked. She wanted $$$ for FS but I told her if she could work with me for $ and she said yes. Once in the VIP area she started asking for more money I was like WTF I gave her another Benjamin and she started acting like she was sucking Jr but it was with her hand. I told her I am not drunk babe all you doing is acting. She asked for more money I was like hell no you haven't done nothing. Long story short I lost 200 answer went home empty handed. Even the white dude with the beard who claim to be the manager is in on this so please don't make the same mistake as I did. He gave more some Bullshit like he can really make her paid me back because she is a contracted worker etc etc. I even told the dude he was full of shit. I wanted to punch home so bad but cooler heads prevail. Fellas you been warn.

MoneyGetPaid
04-27-17, 08:31
Brothers,

I been a long time lurker and last night I was ripe off at Roxy. This place is a dump, I went there around 10 pm yesterday and only had 2 patrons a skinny black girl approach me and we talked. She wanted $$$ for FS but I told her if she could work with me for $ and she said yes. Once in the VIP area she started asking for more money I was like WTF I gave her another Benjamin and she started acting like she was sucking Jr but it was with her hand. I told her I am not drunk babe all you doing is acting. She asked for more money I was like hell no you haven't done nothing. Long story short I lost 200 answer went home empty handed. Even the white dude with the beard who claim to be the manager is in on this so please don't make the same mistake as I did. He gave more some Bullshit like he can really make her paid me back because she is a contracted worker etc etc. I even told the dude he was full of shit. I wanted to punch home so bad but cooler heads prevail. Fellas you been warn.If they ever get in the back and try to change the terms of what you've already agreed to, always decline or tell them the additional $ is a tip you will pay AFTER she's done. Never bust out more money or you are letting the peeler know she can hustle you.

SoopaMan
04-27-17, 12:33
If they ever get in the back and try to change the terms of what you've already agreed to, always decline or tell them the additional $ is a tip you will pay AFTER she's done. Never bust out more money or you are letting the peeler know she can hustle you.The way I see it is their loss because I will not go there again. These providers think they are slick and get over but just like the saying goes you fooled me once, I can't get fool again.

LuvBoobies
04-27-17, 15:00
Good to hear. I might check it out again, because I had some good times with some of the talent there. If they decide to raise their rates for dances, well I guess I'll just be a stage tipper. Maybe they will finally put some poles up on the stage.I've always had my dick sucked or fucked in the private area at Roxys many times. It isn't all that hard to do. Never do the VIP. Just pass it up if asked. This is true at ALL strip clubs on the east side (the brothels don't count). Last time at Roxy's I fucked a fresh 18 year old in the private area. Before that I've fucked a 23 at the time and 22 at the time girl. Never more than 100 (ok 1 time was 150 . But I was in need), all were white and 7 to low 8 attractiveness. It won't happen EVERY time you go. You do have to have a little patience and talk a bit (in some cases).

Tony 9
04-27-17, 16:28
Good to hear. I might check it out again, because I had some good times with some of the talent there. If they decide to raise their rates for dances, well I guess I'll just be a stage tipper. Maybe they will finally put some poles up on the stage.http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/news/2017/04/27/washington-park-club-sold-for-4-2-million.html

Badboy2
04-27-17, 19:41
http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/news/2017/04/27/washington-park-club-sold-for-4-2-million.htmlSounds like Larry Flynt is about to get some serious competition. If they put up more than one club and do drink specials, who knows. Bob was to cheap to do that, but he's walking away a millionaire. Only time, and decent talent will tell.

KC Questor
04-27-17, 20:44
I'm sure there will be lots of drama, but it's the end of Bob. All of Bob's famous fines are also sure to expire. I'd expect some old faces and talent to return to Hollywood.Holy shit, that's awesome news. Bob was a blight on the industry. On the other hand, I can't tell you how many strippers I charmed because of him. "Oh, you used to work at Hollywood? Is Bob still an asshole?" Boom, instant connection.

I stopped going there when he told the waitress to take my half-finished drink and bring me a new one without me asking, because I wasn't drinking fast enough. Maybe the new owners will be more tolerant of guys taking it easy and enjoying the ambiance. I wonder what they will do about the porn monitors.

DearHungry
04-28-17, 11:32
When travling to St Louis I always visit Hustler's. The bed dances are great and it seems I always pick a girl offering extras. Maybe that is the norm for this area not really sure but I really enjoy the place. Nothing like it in Louisville.

Badboy2
04-28-17, 17:09
When travling to St Louis I always visit Hustler's. The bed dances are great and it seems I always pick a girl offering extras. Maybe that is the norm for this area not really sure but I really enjoy the place. Nothing like it in Louisville.Not only that, but there is always potential for take out service if you find the right person with the right need. Either they offer extras and or take out service. Same goes for Hollywood and any other "upscale"club. Time to venture since the first of the month is coming and bills are due. Also, the clubs have been lighter with customers lately, so the girls are "hustling" a little harder. Happy hunting!

DearHungry
05-03-17, 09:35
Not only that, but there is always potential for take out service if you find the right person with the right need. Either they offer extras and or take out service. Same goes for Hollywood and any other "upscale"club. Time to venture since the first of the month is coming and bills are due. Also, the clubs have been lighter with customers lately, so the girls are "hustling" a little harder. Happy hunting!Funny that you mention that but I was offered takeout by 2 different ladies for $$ for full service. I drove into the Hollywood lot but it appeared to be dead compared to Hustler. Since I am not from there I use the parking lot to determine which one to pick and Hustler was packed.

Badboy2
05-04-17, 07:48
I finally made it back out on Tuesday with a break in all the rain. I didn't get a chance to get around to all the usual clubs though. Had a good session with one of the spinners at Wiseguys. Checked out the sister club across the street and saw some good potentials on night shift. I aa with a nice body and a new little wf with a nice body. Both new of course. May make a return Friday. Originally planned to hit Hustler, but maybe on my next tour when the weather clears up. Lots more idiots on the roads since some freeways are closed. Be careful out there.

MyEndo
05-04-17, 12:11
I finally made it back out on Tuesday with a break in all the rain. I didn't get a chance to get around to all the usual clubs though. Had a good session with one of the spinners at Wiseguys. Checked out the sister club across the street and saw some good potentials on night shift. I aa with a nice body and a new little wf with a nice body. Both new of course. May make a return Friday. Originally planned to hit Hustler, but maybe on my next tour when the weather clears up. Lots more idiots on the roads since some freeways are closed. Be careful out there.Which spinner did you see at Wise Guys (you can PM me if you'd like). I would like to meet a white spinner there. I have seen an AA spinner a few times now. She has been open to everything including Greek lately. And damage has been very nominal. PM me for details if someone wants to pay her a visit.

ThatNiceGuy
05-15-17, 15:16
Hollywood Strip Club has a new owner.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/musicblog/2017/05/15/hollywood-showclub-has-a-new-owner-the-parent-company-of-ricks-cabaret

KC Questor
05-15-17, 19:40
Hollywood Strip Club has a new owner.Bye bye, Bob. And good riddance to that asshole.

Badboy2
05-15-17, 21:08
Bye bye, Bob. And good riddance to that asshole.I second that emotion!

BigJohn314
05-16-17, 20:52
Bye bye, Bob. And good riddance to that asshole.Bob has to be one of the most disliked bar owners in history. He'll be missed by none.

MyEndo
05-17-17, 23:57
The Cheeks dayshift has been advertising on FB regarding hiring new girls and the pics that were posted looked enticing so paid a visit in the afternoon. Was greeted by a young white girl decent looking and nice body. Made small talk and got down to business. After agreed upon price, paid 50 to house for VIP room. She was very accommodating, did almost everything that was asked of her and I left very happy. Unfortunately, the private rooms at Cheeks is now a 15 minute session and the bartender will give you warning at 12 minutes with la oud knock on the door. This is unlike Wise Guys where the fee to the house buys at least 30 minutes. I don't know how they'll expect repeat business considering there were very few customers when I visited. Feel free to PM me with details.

John B Tipton
05-18-17, 11:18
Cheeks dayshift. After agreed upon price, paid 50 to house for VIP room.

I agree about 15 minutes being rushed, institutionally rushed!

Do the private rooms at Cheeks still look like somebody began to renovate and quit long before finishing? Tiny, bare 2 x 4's, dirty couches with tears in the vinyl, glaring white lighting? Was difficult a year ago or so for me to be comfortable much less in the mood.

Thanks for the report.

John.

MyEndo
05-18-17, 17:01
Cheeks dayshift. After agreed upon price, paid 50 to house for VIP room.

I agree about 15 minutes being rushed, institutionally rushed!

Do the private rooms at Cheeks still look like somebody began to renovate and quit long before finishing? Tiny, bare 2 x 4's, dirty couches with tears in the vinyl, glaring white lighting? Was difficult a year ago or so for me to be comfortable much less in the mood.

Thanks for the report.

John.The rooms are a little more finished. One room had a really old disgusting couch, with worn out cushions. Wasn't ideal at all but I'm not a big guy and the girl I chose was small. I don't know how it would work with a dancer with more girth. The other room basically just had a chair. Wise Guys has full couches. Someone else asked about safety. I have never felt unsafe during the day. I'm not sure I'd ever visit at night. The parking lot is pretty out in the open. I think Roxy's is sketchier to me.

CharKelly
05-26-17, 09:55
Just started checking out the east side clubs and the pickings are sometimes very slim. Met a hot blonde with fake tits at Roxy's the other night but she had some drama with another girl and I missed out on the TO opportunity. Any ideas on where to find some great fake racks (feel free to PM if you don't want to post here, also happy to trade UTR's with other fake tit fans)?

Sparky140
06-02-17, 08:40
Made it down to Dollies yesterday, 8 girls working. Had some specific needs but they didn't get fulfilled. While sitting at a table, a young spinner type (name Cookie) ask if she could sit with me. Normal discussion about what her services would be in the back, price was reasonable 40 for oral, 60 for FS. I upped the price a bit to get what I wanted and she agreed so away we go. Made the mistake of paying her upfront, very bad move. Didn't get what I asked for, the oral turned into a bad jack off. Then she had the guts to ask for a tip. Told her I didn't get what I asked for at the price we had negotiated so there would be no tip. Called me a cheap bastard and stormed off.

Alerius
06-02-17, 23:33
Made it down to Dollies yesterday, 8 girls working. Had some specific needs but they didn't get fulfilled. While sitting at a table, a young spinner type (name Cookie) ask if she could sit with me. Normal discussion about what her services would be in the back, price was reasonable 40 for oral, 60 for FS. I upped the price a bit to get what I wanted and she agreed so away we go. Made the mistake of paying her upfront, very bad move. Didn't get what I asked for, the oral turned into a bad jack off. Then she had the guts to ask for a tip. Told her I didn't get what I asked for at the price we had negotiated so there would be no tip. Called me a cheap bastard and stormed off.Yeah, that sounds like Cookie all right. Been circling the drain for several months now.

Merry Cool
06-06-17, 16:36
I recently started exploring the east side clubs due to a lack of a utr and BP decline. Question, do all the clubs have a house fee?

Sidebar. A chick I used to fuck for free just started working at blondies. She hit me with the "people pay for this now, you going to have to spend some money" curious what the avg blondies numbers are. Not trying to get beat in the head over there.

Wyghost
06-06-17, 21:24
I recently started exploring the east side clubs due to a lack of a utr and BP decline. Question, do all the clubs have a house fee?

Sidebar. A chick I used to fuck for free just started working at blondies. She hit me with the "people pay for this now, you going to have to spend some money" curious what the avg blondies numbers are. Not trying to get beat in the head over there.Meet a few over there, usually got take out, 100 to 150 after work. Harley was one hell of lady, used to work there, she took damn good care of me on the Missouri side after work.

Illinois
06-07-17, 00:40

Sidebar. A chick I used to fuck for free just started working at blondies. She hit me with the "people pay for this now, you going to have to spend some money" curious what the avg blondies numbers are. Not trying to get beat in the head over there.I'm right with ya. I'm me and we can discuss numbers.

DeadDead22
06-09-17, 15:17
I saw somebody earlier in the message ask for the best options for big fake racks. It seems safe to assume that there not many left with the huge fake tits.

Ashley (Miss Kitty's) - HJ only.

Cara (Cheeks / Wiseguys) - retired.

Spring (Roxy's) - MIA.

GiGi (Dollies) - almost anything on the menu.

These are the only ones I've known about for a while. I stopped going to Cheeks, Wiseguys, and Blondies because I never saw anything enhanced. There's one or two at Hollywood but extras are higher there. Hustlers has one I saw one time. She was blonde, stocky, and was wearing the loose unbuttoned white shirt. Didn't catch her name.

Anyone have anyone to add? I think for this list the tits must be noticeably larger than normal.

Badboy2
06-09-17, 18:49
I checked out Hollywood since Bob's gone. Met the new manager and he said better days are coming. Grand opening is scheduled for July. Dancers seemed to be happier. Expect to be asked to do $100 package VIP dances. The millionaire rooms are more cheaper at that price point. You can still do the $25 bed dances, but they have made packages so you can buy more dances and the girls get paid more. From what I hear a lot of the Hustler dancers now trying to get jobs down there. Competition does help. I'm just waiting for all the road work to finish in the area.

SexInSTL
06-12-17, 20:18
Friday and Saturday Night.

Hollywood is dead. All the girls hanging out in the smoke room. This place has gone downhill even more.

Hustler is really busy. Didn't stop in, but by far the busiest club in the whole metro east.

Dollie's: Almost all bigger black women. All with regulars.

Blondie's: Saw one girl who I thought was hot, but she stayed outside hanging all over some gang-banger looking guy. Tried to talk to a pretty long haired brunette with pale skin at the bar, and asked her if she wanted to have fun, she shook her head no! I got turned down at Blondies! WTF?

Miss Kitty's: Seemed ok, but no one I was interested in.

Roxy's: Got a little black spinner to jerk me off in the private area, 3 songs for $100, but she had promised BJ. At this point I took it as a win.

Too much work for too little result.

LuvBoobies
06-12-17, 23:45
I checked out Hollywood since Bob's gone. Met the new manager and he said better days are coming. Grand opening is scheduled for July. Dancers seemed to be happier. Expect to be asked to do $100 package VIP dances. The millionaire rooms are more cheaper at that price point. You can still do the $25 bed dances, but they have made packages so you can buy more dances and the girls get paid more. From what I hear a lot of the Hustler dancers now trying to get jobs down there. Competition does help. I'm just waiting for all the road work to finish in the area.Also the dancers old fines from the past are all removed. So I have already seen quite a few dancers from years ago since management change.

Badboy2
06-13-17, 07:13
Friday and Saturday Night.

Hollywood is dead. All the girls hanging out in the smoke room. This place has gone downhill even more.

Hustler is really busy. Didn't stop in, but by far the busiest club in the whole metro east.

Dollie's: Almost all bigger black women. All with regulars.

Blondie's: Saw one girl who I thought was hot, but she stayed outside hanging all over some gang-banger looking guy. Tried to talk to a pretty long haired brunette with pale skin at the bar, and asked her if she wanted to have fun, she shook her head no! I got turned down at Blondies! WTF?

Miss Kitty's: Seemed ok, but no one I was interested in.

Roxy's: Got a little black spinner to jerk me off in the private area, 3 songs for $100, but she had promised BJ. At this point I took it as a win.

Too much work for too little result.Careful thinking that Hustler is busy because the parking lot is full. I have been in with the parking lot full and club is damn near empty. The video area is very popular. I don't go into it because there are to many guys who seek "alternative lifestyles" and a different agenda than mine in there. It's mostly during day shift and through the early evening I have seen this trend. Otherwise, thanks for the post.

Wyghost
06-13-17, 08:43
Careful thinking that Hustler is busy because the parking lot is full. I have been in with the parking lot full and club is damn near empty. The video area is very popular. I don't go into it because there are to many guys who seek "alternative lifestyles" and a different agenda than mine in there. It's mostly during day shift and through the early evening I have seen this trend. Otherwise, thanks for the post.First time I went there, the parking lot was full, so I stopped, went into the club and was the only man in there. Got a beer, went to the stage and asked what the hell is going on, where is everyone. The dancer told me about the shop and video store next door. Well not my style, so haven't been back, not the alternative type of guy, to each his own, just leave mine alone.

Jannisary
06-13-17, 12:08
Anyone have anyone to add? I think for this list the tits must be noticeably larger than normal.Country Rock Cabaret had a light brown or blondish girl with big breasts working day shift. I'm not sure if they are real or fake as I was with another dancer when I saw her and didn't get a chance to investigate further. Unfortunately I don't remember her stage name. I believe she's been on some of the twitter posts for the club.

Alerius
06-14-17, 12:19
Country Rock Cabaret had a light brown or blondish girl with big breasts working day shift. I'm not sure if they are real or fake as I was with another dancer when I saw her and didn't get a chance to investigate further. Unfortunately I don't remember her stage name. I believe she's been on some of the twitter posts for the club.Jamie at Hustler has some big fake ones.

OneOfAKine
06-16-17, 12:56
I made my way to Dollies for the first time yesterday to check out all the hype. The place was pretty much what I expected but I wasn't there for the decor. I was bombarded with a thick black chick that I was not interested in. When I said that I was checking things out she did leave me alone. I will say I was really impressed with the two white chicks that were on duty. The one that I was interested in was like 5'4" maybe with some nice fake cans and decent face. She was caught up with someone else so she was a no go. I'll have to make my way back to get a shot. The other chick was this tall blonde with nice bolt ons and glasses. I missed her when I had to take a call outside and she left. Overall my first experience wasn't bad but could have been better. I will be back.

DeadDead22
06-16-17, 15:41
I made my way to Dollies for the first time yesterday to check out all the hype. The place was pretty much what I expected but I wasn't there for the decor. I was bombarded with a thick black chick that I was not interested in. When I said that I was checking things out she did leave me alone. I will say I was really impressed with the two white chicks that were on duty. The one that I was interested in was like 5'4" maybe with some nice fake cans and decent face. She was caught up with someone else so she was a no go. I'll have to make my way back to get a shot. The other chick was this tall blonde with nice bolt ons and glasses. I missed her when I had to take a call outside and she left. Overall my first experience wasn't bad but could have been better. I will be back.First one sounds like Gigi. Second one sounds like Shy. They're both very skilled and accommodating. Reasonably priced, too.

SexInSTL
06-17-17, 06:35
First one sounds like Gigi. Second one sounds like Shy. They're both very skilled and accommodating. Reasonably priced, too.Dayshift or Nightshift?

Wyghost
06-17-17, 06:39
Dayshift or Nightshift?I have found shift change is a good time to check out Dollies.

HesDeadJim
06-17-17, 09:11
Dayshift or Nightshift?They are both day shift. I also disagree with Wyghost, shift change at Dollies is a horrible time to show up. Hlf of the day girls leave early and the night shift has been known to stay back in the dressing room for an hour.

I think he may have been referring "late" in the day shift, around 4 or 5 PM. If they haven't had a good day the prices become much more friendly.

Jannisary
06-17-17, 21:04
I agree showing up late into the day shift is a good time, as long as you're not TOO late and miss girls. Some will leave early and others may just give up and stay in the back till it is time to leave and you can't count on the night shift girls being out on the floor.

OneOfAKine
06-18-17, 15:05
Dayshift or Nightshift?Daytime about 1 oclock.