PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

FreightShaker1
03-27-15, 16:26
Went today and the usual crew was working PLUS 2 new to at least me new girls. Both looked younger, 1 a nice looking thinner black chick and a girls that had some really nice tig bitties. Tory. The black cutie seemed busy and was in a private and disappeared after and I left before a up close exam of either of the 2 Hope they can stick around.

DeadDead22
03-31-15, 10:24
I've been going to Washington park for years and have never been a huge dollies fan. Always seemed to reek of drugs. Strangely enough, all the years I've gone to dollies, I had never seen Shy. Met with her the other day and I am quite pleased with her service. She also has a very distinct "Krystal Steal" look about her, which I'm into, by the way. Anyway, her schedule is pretty odd, so hopefully, I can make it out on a regular basis.

Observer314
04-01-15, 13:43
Every so often, there's a thread about policing and what does / does not get investigated, etc.

So this is what we're talking about:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/brooklyn-police-chief-leaves-after-raid-by-illinois-troopers/article_aa36fd99-38d7-5120-b5b8-c8d0a63483e7.html

Also found it interesting that someone just tied Marcie / Marcy of Roxy's to this goof.

O314.

Larks Tongue
04-01-15, 18:03
Every so often, there's a thread about policing and what does / does not get investigated, etc.

So this is what we're talking about:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/brooklyn-police-chief-leaves-after-raid-by-illinois-troopers/article_aa36fd99-38d7-5120-b5b8-c8d0a63483e7.html

Also found it interesting that someone just tied Marcie / Marcy of Roxy's to this goof.

O314.I'm hoping that the state doesn't get any ideas of putting the hammer down on any of the adult businesses. That would be a shame for all hobbyists.

HesDeadJim
04-04-15, 07:25
Don't really want to bore guys with 's "another" Dollies post, just want to mention there is a new dancer there (well not really new) who is the quinessential spinner type. She's tall as fuck, tight skinny well tanned body with b-cups, short blond hair that has pink and blue patches at the moment. And from the sound of things in the booth next to me she can suck start a buick. And of course I can't recall her name, only that it begins with "M'. (its not Maggie). Maybe amother monger can help me out with the name.

Stlguy83
04-04-15, 16:57
Don't really want to bore guys with 's "another" Dollies post, just want to mention there is a new dancer there (well not really new) who is the quinessential spinner type. She's tall as fuck, tight skinny well tanned body with b-cups, short blond hair that has pink and blue patches at the moment. And from the sound of things in the booth next to me she can suck start a buick. And of course I can't recall her name, only that it begins with "M'. (its not Maggie). Maybe amother monger can help me out with the name.Hmmm, that's interesting. I can't think of who that could be off the top of my head. Was this during the day or night?

STLguy1980
04-04-15, 21:07
Don't really want to bore guys with 's "another" Dollies post, just want to mention there is a new dancer there (well not really new) who is the quinessential spinner type. She's tall as fuck, tight skinny well tanned body with b-cups, short blond hair that has pink and blue patches at the moment. And from the sound of things in the booth next to me she can suck start a buick. And of course I can't recall her name, only that it begins with "M'. (its not Maggie). Maybe amother monger can help me out with the name.Speaking of, I am a little surprised that not much is posted about Maggie, unless I missed them. She is about the best looking girl I have seen in there in a long time and is down for whatever in the back.

Badboy2
04-05-15, 13:07
Speaking of, I am a little surprised that not much is posted about Maggie, unless I missed them. She is about the best looking girl I have seen in there in a long time and is down for whatever in the back.The line is getting longer to get to her. The other spinners at night are getting the left overs.

STLguy1980
04-05-15, 14:16
The line is getting longer to get to her. The other spinners at night are getting the left overs.The last time I was in there, she was playing pool with a guy for at least an hour while the line for her was building. It was kind of ridiculous to be honest. Luckily I got to have some fun with her in the back a couple times and outside the club as well before she became too popular.

Speaking of other girls there. Anyone know if Leddy is still working there? Kind of shorter spinner with long dark hair and looks very young? She was there one night and I haven't seen her since.

HesDeadJim
04-05-15, 17:36
Okay the girl I was thinking of was Morgan. And boobs are A-cup not B. She's an older gal, for those who don't know her she comes and goes every once in awhile at Dollies. And she can out dance almost every girl there.

Member #4987
04-05-15, 19:32
The last time I was in there, she was playing pool with a guy for at least an hour while the line for her was building. It was kind of ridiculous to be honest. Luckily I got to have some fun with her in the back a couple times and outside the club as well before she became too popular.

Speaking of other girls there. Anyone know if Leddy is still working there? Kind of shorter spinner with long dark hair and looks very young? She was there one night and I haven't seen her since.She was there a couple weeks ago. Works Thurs Fri mostly.

Jannisary
04-05-15, 22:06
Speaking of, I am a little surprised that not much is posted about Maggie, unless I missed them. She is about the best looking girl I have seen in there in a long time and is down for whatever in the back.When does Maggie work?

Badboy2
04-06-15, 08:00
When does Maggie work?You can catch her there most nights if she can get a ride to work.

Member #4987
04-06-15, 11:11
The last time I was in there, she was playing pool with a guy for at least an hour while the line for her was building. It was kind of ridiculous to be honest. Luckily I got to have some fun with her in the back a couple times and outside the club as well before she became too popular.

Speaking of other girls there. Anyone know if Leddy is still working there? Kind of shorter spinner with long dark hair and looks very young? She was there one night and I haven't seen her since.I think I was there that night. She's been really stand offish lately. I've been there many times and she never really says hi. Never once offered extras. She's cute, but I think she's caught GPS.

Member #4987
04-06-15, 11:32
There's a "new" place next to Dollie's on same side of street before you get to Dollie's. It is a bar of some sort, but big enough to be a strip club. No name on the outside last time I was there. Anyone been? Know anything about it?

Badboy2
04-06-15, 18:18
There's a "new" place next to Dollie's on same side of street before you get to Dollie's. It is a bar of some sort, but big enough to be a strip club. No name on the outside last time I was there. Anyone been? Know anything about it?It was a low rent strip the one time I ventured in there. Not very good looking talent. I haven't been back since.

Member #4987
04-09-15, 06:33
Made a trip to Dollie's around 7. Place was fiairly busy, several guys there, usual girls. The entire time I was there Maggie never took the stage even though it was her turn, she played pool, walked around, etc. She's cute but has become less friendly, more stuck up IMHO. One new girl, mocha, cute blk gal, small breasts, nice ass. Offered to go behind beads but wanted more than I had. Decided to try Blondie's for first time. It was kinda dead, but there were two newer gals on stage trying to learn how to do the pole. Angel and cream. Both hung out with me, cream later came to sit on my lap for a long, long time. She offered back room, but damn! 140? No thanks. And you had to pay 3 for your own cover! Drinks were cheap though, so might go back. Maybe I'll hit up the other clubs to see what action is there.

Badboy2
04-09-15, 08:53
Made a trip to Dollie's around 7. Place was fiairly busy, several guys there, usual girls. The entire time I was there Maggie never took the stage even though it was her turn, she played pool, walked around, etc. She's cute but has become less friendly, more stuck up IMHO. One new girl, mocha, cute blk gal, small breasts, nice ass. Offered to go behind beads but wanted more than I had. Decided to try Blondie's for first time. It was kinda dead, but there were two newer gals on stage trying to learn how to do the pole. Angel and cream. Both hung out with me, cream later came to sit on my lap for a long, long time. She offered back room, but damn! 140? No thanks. And you had to pay 3 for your own cover! Drinks were cheap though, so might go back. Maybe I'll hit up the other clubs to see what action is there.Maggie has a group of regulars that she sees in and out of the club. So she acts like you describe if you are not one of her groupies. She cute, but I just ignore her now. You might want to check out Jazmine when she returns to Cheeks. Also, Skylar is a hottie on day shift at Wiseguys. The problem with both of those places is its way to much for the private time. $150 for less than 15 minutes. $50 for the bar and a minimum of $100 for the girl. Most girls want $140 for themselves because they have to pay a $40 tip out every time they use the room. So, that $190 minimum for a 10 minute private. Oh, they are knocking on the door at the 10 minute mark. To me, that's why Dollies is more popular.

Stlguy83
04-19-15, 17:18
Hey soo I'm at dollys now and I've never seen this one before. Day shift, Sunday. Any info on this one? From a distance she looks great LOL. Just haven't gotten close.

Badboy2
04-19-15, 18:33
Hey soo I'm at dollys now and I've never seen this one before. Day shift, Sunday. Any info on this one? From a distance she looks great LOL. Just haven't gotten close.YMMV with this one.

RacerX69
04-19-15, 22:30
YMMV with this one.Tried her awhile back. Started out ok but she just up and walked out on me with no explanation. Will not go to the stalls with her again.

Arutha
04-20-15, 12:08
Hey soo I'm at dollys now and I've never seen this one before. Day shift, Sunday. Any info on this one? From a distance she looks great LOL. Just haven't gotten close.Went behind the beads with Mandy a month or so ago. She's got that look, just really hot to me. Right before we started, she mumbles "I can't believe I do this shit for money" and then starts. Total mood killer, for sure. Even so, I'd see her again for FS if I could, but was quoted 100, which is high for having nothing to play on but that hard ass chair.

Jj0980
04-21-15, 23:33
I am hoping to have a dream with a gorgeous white girl, what place should I check out? And has anyone had any dreams that might lead me to believe some girls would be a little more fun than others?

FreightShaker1
04-22-15, 08:50
I am hoping to have a dream with a gorgeous white girl, what place should I check out? And has anyone had any dreams that might lead me to believe some girls would be a little more fun than others?Not to come off like a dick but all the info you need is found in this section. It has all shapes sizes services and costs to be found withen. Good luck and remember if anything is worth posting please do so.

Ou Hobby
04-27-15, 15:52
Anyone checked this one out in Sauget, Illinois? Is this the same as PT's Sports Bar?

Has anyone been there since it opened? What is the private area like?

Wyghost
04-27-15, 16:05
Anyone checked this one out in Sauget, Illinois? Is this the same as PT's Sports Bar?

Has anyone been there since it opened? What is the private area like?Had a girl on WYP contact me and for a date she wanted me to come over last week. As I had to fly out the next morning, I declined. Will be back to your fine city Sunday early, may make a visit. On the other hand has anyone been to Miss Kitty's, and if so is Elana the hispanic chick still woriking there.

Ou Hobby
04-27-15, 16:46
Had a girl on WYP contact me and for a date she wanted me to come over last week. As I had to fly out the next morning, I declined. Will be back to your fine city Sunday early, may make a visit. On the other hand has anyone been to Miss Kitty's, and if so is Elana the hispanic chick still woriking there.I've been in the private areas of many of the other clubs; but, is it chairs, couches, or beds here? One of the girls I used to see at another club moved here. I was just interested in more than a chair dance.

Badboy2
04-27-15, 17:25
I've been in the private areas of many of the other clubs; but, is it chairs, couches, or beds here? One of the girls I used to see at another club moved here. I was just interested in more than a chair dance.Depends on where she works at. Hollywood has chairs and beds. Hustler has all 3. I haven't ventured much to Sauget.

STLguy1980
04-27-15, 17:56

Has anyone been there since it opened? What is the private area like?They just renamed and redid the PT's in Sauget. New paint, same bullshit.

KC Questor
04-27-15, 23:22
Things are worse and worse in Washington Park every time I visit. Stopped in at Miss Kitty's to see Journey and there were 4 dancers there on a Friday afternoon. Journey told me it is like that all the time now. I stopped in at Dollies but it was shift change and the girls were all disappearing one-by-one -- no one there who I was interested in anyway.

After a quick bite I headed into Cheeks. Only four dancers there at 9:00 on a Friday night, but they were all pretty hot. The doorman said there were more over at Wise Guys, and gave me a ticket to get in without a cover -- decided to head there later. In Cheeks, I met up with Jewel, a short spitfire of a girl with a gorgeous face, nice breasts, great ass, and a little pooch of a belly. Her stage dances were amazing, and even though I had planned to stop in at Wise Guys and maybe Blondie's, I just kept hanging with Jewel. Eventually I decided I'd go ahead and take her to the back. She was all promises -- $50 to the house but it was slow and the bartender was her friend so it would be 30-40 minutes rather than 20. She wanted $150 and wouldn't take anything less. I only had $170 (so $120 for her) but rather than negotiate she wanted me to go to the ATM. I had some money in my car, but she was afraid I'd run out on her so she asked me to pay for the room first. I should have been skeptical at this point, but decided to go ahead (she was just so sweet!) Then she asked for an additional $3 for the condom, but I had one so she said OK.

Once in the back room, it all went downhill. The couch was abominable, sagging almost to the ground. She started in with head, but it was shallow and lackluster -- I expected more from a girl with a tongue ring. Once we moved into FS, she did everything she could to keep me from going deep. She wanted to do doggy. And kept angling her back so I couldn't get an angle (she said it was because she was short). I got her to flip into mish, but the couch was so low that I couldn't stand, and when I got on the couch my knees literally went through the cushions onto the floor. I tried to have her sit on me cowgirl -- "it's just like all the lapdances you've been giving me" -- but she complained that she was too short and she kept having trouble. Basically she did everything she could to keep me from getting in.

After 20 minutes or so she said we'd have to hurry because the bartender didn't like her (and would probably come looking for her soon. In the end I had her lick my balls while I finished by hand, still wearing the condom as I was hoping to finish in her mouth. She wouldn't even do that, and pulled away at the last second. While getting dressed she asked for a tip. I didn't give her one.

Wyghost
04-28-15, 09:55
Things are worse and worse in Washington Park every time I visit. Stopped in at Miss Kitty's to see Journey and there were 4 dancers there on a Friday afternoon. Journey told me it is like that all the time now. I stopped in at Dollies but it was shift change and the girls were all disappearing one-by-one -- no one there who I was interested in anyway.

After a quick bite I headed into Cheeks. Only four dancers there at 9:00 on a Friday night, but they were all pretty hot. The doorman said there were more over at Wise Guys, and gave me a ticket to get in without a cover -- decided to head there later. In Cheeks, I met up with Jewel, a short spitfire of a girl with a gorgeous face, nice breasts, great ass, and a little pooch of a belly. Her stage dances were amazing, and even though I had planned to stop in at Wise Guys and maybe Blondie's, I just kept hanging with Jewel. Eventually I decided I'd go ahead and take her to the back. She was all promises -- $50 to the house but it was slow and the bartender was her friend so it would be 30-40 minutes rather than 20. She wanted $150 and wouldn't take anything less. I only had $170 (so $120 for her) but rather than negotiate she wanted me to go to the ATM. I had some money in my car, but she was afraid I'd run out on her so she asked me to pay for the room first. I should have been skeptical at this point, but decided to go ahead (she was just so sweet!) Then she asked for an additional $3 for the condom, but I had one so she said OK.

Once in the back room, it all went downhill. The couch was abominable, sagging almost to the ground. She started in with head, but it was shallow and lackluster -- I expected more from a girl with a tongue ring. Once we moved into FS, she did everything she could to keep me from going deep. She wanted to do doggy. And kept angling her back so I couldn't get an angle (she said it was because she was short). I got her to flip into mish, but the couch was so low that I couldn't stand, and when I got on the couch my knees literally went through the cushions onto the floor. I tried to have her sit on me cowgirl -- "it's just like all the lapdances you've been giving me" -- but she complained that she was too short and she kept having trouble. Basically she did everything she could to keep me from getting in.

After 20 minutes or so she said we'd have to hurry because the bartender didn't like her (and would probably come looking for her soon. In the end I had her lick my balls while I finished by hand, still wearing the condom as I was hoping to finish in her mouth. She wouldn't even do that, and pulled away at the last second. While getting dressed she asked for a tip. I didn't give her one.Thanks for the heads up on Cheeks, been awhile since I stopped by there, looks like it will be a longer time now.

Purleybaker
04-28-15, 11:08
Stopped in at Miss Kitty's to see Journey and there were 4 dancers there on a Friday afternoon. Journey told me it is like that all the time now. I stopped in at Dollies but it was shift change and the girls were all disappearing one-by-one -- no one there who I was interested in anyway.
Journey's right. I usually stop by Friday or Saturday afternoon to have a beer with Humphrey and there are rarely more than half a dozen dancers. Often it's three or four.

Elena has been there on the Saturdays I have.

KC Questor
04-29-15, 00:57
Thanks for the heads up on Cheeks, been awhile since I stopped by there, looks like it will be a longer time now.I'd have considered it a great time if I had just resisted going into the VIP with her. The stage dances were great and the company was fantastic -- lots of rubbing and touching. She also encouraged me to go to see other girls at the stage, who were motivated to try to get me to switch my company. As I was the only guy at the stage tipping, I'd get the full 3-4 song set for a few $3-5 tips. Basically, it was heaven. Until I decided to go to the VIP.

Badboy2
04-30-15, 07:13
I'd have considered it a great time if I had just resisted going into the VIP with her. The stage dances were great and the company was fantastic -- lots of rubbing and touching. She also encouraged me to go to see other girls at the stage, who were motivated to try to get me to switch my company. As I was the only guy at the stage tipping, I'd get the full 3-4 song set for a few $3-5 tips. Basically, it was heaven. Until I decided to go to the VIP.Jewels is nice company, but she is a drink hound. My last visit, they all are drink hounds including the bartenders. They hound you to buy them so many drinks, its hard to imagine that you had enough money left over to pay for a VIP.

The Washington Park scene is starting to dry up as far VIP's to me. They are starting to ask for what I can get from a provider in room with a comfortable bed and more time. With them its about 3 or 4 songs, on a terrible couch or in a horse stall on a hard ass chair.

I think I will scale back my activities to just stage tipping and having fun on the floor.

DeadDead22
04-30-15, 18:28
Does Spring still work at Roxy's? Haven't seen her there lately.

Two To 69
05-04-15, 13:54
I normally post on the SW page and am not too much in the strip club scene. However, I came across a FB profile of a hot mid 40's stripper named Dawn (real name) who works at Miss Kitty's according to her profile. She has short blonde hair, a rock hard body and disposition, and very nice fake tits. She seems to always have the MILF glasses on too, from the pics she posts from her work. If anyone who frequents Miss Kitty's has a beat on her, her $$ for extras if she does them, please discuss or pM me. I'd love to see this hot broad in action.

FreightShaker1
05-04-15, 15:00
Stopped by Dollies last week. The usual crew plus 2 younger AA girls. Both were spending time with other guys sos I did not have time to wait. Was at the bar when Jewlez came up with her Tig ole Bitties. Played with them for a while and decided the other 2 that I wanted to try were not going to be available. Behind the beads for her oral exam which she passed with flying colors. She did gag a bit at the end and says she HATES cum even covered.

Seemed like more patrons than usual. On my way home drove past Blondies and 3 girls were outside woof.

Wash Park needs some new talent!

Larks Tongue
05-04-15, 16:52
Stopped by Dollies last week. The usual crew plus 2 younger AA girls. Both were spending time with other guys sos I did not have time to wait. Was at the bar when Jewlez came up with her Tig ole Bitties. Played with them for a while and decided the other 2 that I wanted to try were not going to be available. Behind the beads for her oral exam which she passed with flying colors. She did gag a bit at the end and says she HATES cum even covered.

Seemed like more patrons than usual. On my way home drove past Blondies and 3 girls were outside woof.

Wash Park needs some new talent!Agreed on the talent aspect. It would be nice if they would drop some money on Dollies as well. The furniture in there has to be from the 90's. More privacy behind the beads would be a plus.

KC Questor
05-05-15, 02:59
They are starting to ask for what I can get from a provider in room with a comfortable bed and more time. With them its about 3 or 4 songs, on a terrible couch or in a horse stall on a hard ass chair.Amen to that!

I think I will scale back my activities to just stage tipping and having fun on the floor.I think I will still enjoy the infrequent oral action, but FS is just not worth the hassle.

She did gag a bit at the end and says she HATES cum even covered.Sounds like she needs a new line of work.

Usually, one of the advantages of getting a covered BJ is that the chick is more likely to let you finish in her mouth. If that is not on the table, what's the point?

(The other advantage is that I can tell the girl that if it has to be covered, I'll probably take a long time to cum. That lets her know she will be expected to take her time.).

FreightShaker1
05-05-15, 14:49
I thought it was odd / funny that she Gagged when I shot. I did finish in her mouth and it was a nice job. Maybe she forgot it was covered. I almost said I guess shooting on your face is out of the question hahaha.

Member #4987
05-07-15, 20:32
Went to wash park late last night, drove down to Dollie's, only 5 cars in the lot; decided to check out the rest. Blonde's 3 cars, wise guys 4 cars, cheeks 2 cars, see'mows closed. This was 9 pm. Drove back to Dollie's. T, the doorman scared the shit out of me, I was gathering my stuff, sitting in my car when he walks up and knocks on the window. Big black guy knocking on my window at 9 pm in wash park can't be good. But I recognized him, said his friend had a car just like mine, didn't mean to scare me, I said f*ck if I'm going to pay for a cover!. Only 3 girls on the board: honey, beautiful, mocha. Me and a couple guys in there. No one dancing. We all just sat at the bar, drank, and talked, joked around. Got to know honey much better, she was fairly drunk. All in all, one of my best times there! But dang was the whole place dead. Pickedmnup a little after cards game let out.

Illside667
05-08-15, 16:00
I stopped in to miss kittys yesterday around 6. It had been a long time since I've been in there and I doubt I'll be going back anytime soon.

6 $ cover charge. Beer wasn't cold. Bartender was unfriendly. 8 girls working. Not one girl got on stage the entire time I was there. 4 girls sitting at a table looking at a phone ignoring everyone. Then they all went into the smoking room together.

A couple of the girls even came up to the bar right next to me got a drink looked at me and didn't even say hi. The atmosphere was nonexistent. One girl, Porsha, talked to me for a minute and then left. There were a couple girls sitting with customers.

I left. The WP clubs are just pitiful right now. I haven't been to Brooklyn or sauget for a long time, going to give them a try it's got to be better than WP.

LebenistKurz
05-09-15, 08:04
Does Spring still work at Roxy's? Haven't seen her there lately.She's probably gone, I don't know where. I was at Roxy's yesterday and I didn't recognize one person. New bartender who makes Marcie look like Zig Ziglar, no personality, a total zero. All new dancers, all black. New DJ. I asked the bouncer what happened to everyone and he said "we cleaned house, got rid of the problems. " They may of gotten rid of the "problems" and I can relate to some of them, but this is now another Bottoms Up or Pink Slip. Not coming back here anytime soon.

Purleybaker
05-09-15, 16:46
I stopped in to miss kittys yesterday around 6. It had been a long time since I've been in there and I doubt I'll be going back anytime soon.

6 $ cover charge. Beer wasn't cold. Bartender was unfriendly. 8 girls working. Not one girl got on stage the entire time I was there. 4 girls sitting at a table looking at a phone ignoring everyone. Then they all went into the smoking room together.

A couple of the girls even came up to the bar right next to me got a drink looked at me and didn't even say hi. The atmosphere was nonexistent. One girl, Porsha, talked to me for a minute and then left. There were a couple girls sitting with customers.

I left. The WP clubs are just pitiful right now. I haven't been to Brooklyn or sauget for a long time, going to give them a try it's got to be better than WP.It's a waste of time unless Humphry is managing, and sometimes it is then too. He typically works Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

You probably noticed that they moved the pool table and built a small stage probably 12 feet from the bar. It has lights in the floor. Kitty's doesn't typically have the type of dancer where you want illumination from below. Yikes. It went from rarely a reason to turn from the bar to look at a stage to an affirmative reason to look away. It isn't pretty.

Now the pool table is no longer level and they put it too close to the wall so there will be many restricted shots.

That anyone pays a cover astounds me. You can go to Hollywood, where it's clean and dancers are for the most part attractive and pay nothing, or pay $6 at Kitty's.

LebenistKurz
05-10-15, 07:31
It's a waste of time unless Humphry is managing, and sometimes it is then too. He typically works Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

You probably noticed that they moved the pool table and built a small stage probably 12 feet from the bar. It has lights in the floor. Kitty's doesn't typically have the type of dancer where you want illumination from below. Yikes. It went from rarely a reason to turn from the bar to look at a stage to an affirmative reason to look away. It isn't pretty.

Now the pool table is no longer level and they put it too close to the wall so there will be many restricted shots.

That anyone pays a cover astounds me. You can go to Hollywood, where it's clean and dancers are for the most part attractive and pay nothing, or pay $6 at Kitty's.In addition, the cows don't leave you alone. You're attacked as soon as you walk in and get trapped with the automatic cover and drink order at the bar. Dynasty is the worst, especially when her and Journey do the double team with drinks and trying to get you in the back with both of them. There's no way I'm going in the back with both of them, you'd need a crowbar to get them out of the stall. They hit you with a $30 drink order and then want another $30 drink order because women of their level of sophistication have to have Patron with a mix of Red Bull like they could tell the difference when mixed with a regular tequila. You're not impressing me, you're pissing me off. Do any of these dancers have a concept that the more you spend on drinks the less you're going to spend on private dances?

This place used to be filled with dancers so you could always find one that was worth the time. The stage dances were always the best part of the club as they were like a mini private for a few dollars. Now, there are only a few here with nothing special to look at and they don't even get on stage with any regularity.

This place sucks, I don't go there anymore.

Purleybaker
05-10-15, 11:29
They hit you with a $30 drink order and then want another $30 drink order because women of their level of sophistication have to have Patron with a mix of Red Bull like they could tell the difference when mixed with a regular tequila. That's funny, and true.

KC Questor
05-10-15, 16:29
You can go to Hollywood, where it's clean and dancers are for the most part attractive and pay nothing, or pay $6 at Kitty's.To be fair, Hollywood is only free before 7 pm. After that they have a cover. Plus their drink prices are outrageous, and if they catch you without a drink in front of you they make you buy a new one. The cost of just hanging out at Hollywood is crazy high.

Badboy2
05-10-15, 16:37
Heading over to that side today. From what I'm reading, Washington Park does need some new ladies at all the clubs. I haven't set foot in the Hustler club since last year. Is it the same old thing? I have hit Hollywood. The ladies are better looking at night, even though some day shift girls works night. Since Bob is such an asshole to the girls and makes them a very high daily tip out, there are always new girls coming and going there. To bad the drinks are to high, but it is the cleanest club in WP.

I personally can't speak to getting any "extras" there, but I'm sure some of you big spenders have. I just think $25 a pop for a hot dry hump is to much. But, there are some that are hot enough to splurge on and get one or two dry hump dances with.

Lastly, I don't even know how some clubs are able to stay open. I've been to Cheeks, Wiseguys, Dollies, Blondies and Miss Kitty's when there was music, me and a few girls "working" if you want to call it that. Happy hunting fellas.

Badboy2
05-10-15, 16:47
To be fair, Hollywood is only free before 7 pm. After that they have a cover. Plus their drink prices are outrageous, and if they catch you without a drink in front of you they make you buy a new one. The cost of just hanging out at Hollywood is crazy high.You're absolutely correct. That's why one drinks lasts me for hours in that joint. Also, I get there by 6:50 to beat the cover charge. Who says men don't know how to bargain hunt. LOL.

Wyghost
05-10-15, 20:22
Just think if Walmart would open a strip club in Washington Park we could have monitors watch our cars while we were inside, and oriental girls behind the beads. I know it isn't the best clubs in the world, but the is a reason we hunt pu $$ on the west side and not go to their strip clubs, just like we go to the strip clubs on the east side and try to avoid the SWer's on that side. Haven't got to get to the clubs in a few months, but everytime I am just about to swear the off, I walk into one and find a gem, but when I go back to look again, I start to swear them off again. What a hard life we lead, hell we should be bitching not the girls. Have fun, hunt hard, and hope to see you in June.

Rodimus54
05-10-15, 21:10
To be fair, Hollywood is only free before 7 pm. After that they have a cover. Plus their drink prices are outrageous, and if they catch you without a drink in front of you they make you buy a new one. The cost of just hanging out at Hollywood is crazy high.

I've never been told I have to buy a drink. I usually say "I just got here" when they ask me the first few times and they leave me alone. After a bit I get my first (maybe only) beer and milk it. Also, don't do shots as they are a rip off. I rarely if ever go in during the day/evening so maybe that is part of it. 99% of the time I am in there after a night out, have already had enough to drink and just milk one $7 bottled water and maybe one beer.

KC Questor
05-11-15, 13:47
You're absolutely correct. That's why one drinks lasts me for hours in that joint. Also, I get there by 6:50 to beat the cover charge. Who says men don't know how to bargain hunt. LOL.

I've never been told I have to buy a drink. I usually say "I just got here" when they ask me the first few times and they leave me alone. After a bit I get my first (maybe only) beer and milk it.Heh, if I have a drink in front of me, I'm going to drink it. I can't let a beer last more than a half hour or so. And I've had Bob tell me that I needed to get a new drink when there was still beer left in my bottle. I guess it depends on who is there.

FYI, I was not charged a cover at Miss Kitty's on my last visit. There were only 4 dancers and 3 guys, so maybe they just didn't care.

Purleybaker
05-11-15, 15:32
The cost of just hanging out at Hollywood is crazy high.Agreed. Kitty's is a good place to catch a Cards game and I do that a fair amount. If my goal was to look at good looking dancers I'd go to Hollywood and avoid the cover.

MK Fan
05-12-15, 15:22
I stopped in to miss kittys yesterday around 6.

6 $ cover charge. Beer wasn't cold. Bartender was unfriendly. 8 girls working. Not one girl got on stage the entire time I was there. I was there a couple of hours before you last Thursday, strangest visit I've ever had. Like you said, a LOT of the time no one was even on the stage.

Of course, Angelina was drunk out of her mind, but makes it worthwhile to visit during the day.

MKF.

Member #5366
05-12-15, 17:18
I've never been told I have to buy a drink. I usually say "I just got here" when they ask me the first few times and they leave me alone. After a bit I get my first (maybe only) beer and milk it. Also, don't do shots as they are a rip off. I rarely if ever go in during the day/evening so maybe that is part of it. 99% of the time I am in there after a night out, have already had enough to drink and just milk one $7 bottled water and maybe one beer.I've been there several times. But on a Friday afternoon.

Yes you need to drink but that's the cost of going there.

Talent is always pretty good then, guys are not as many.

Pvt dances are reasonable priced. Still my fav.

HotDogHallway
05-12-15, 18:09
I've been there several times. But on a Friday afternoon.

Yes you need to drink but that's the cost of going there.

Talent is always pretty good then, guys are not as many.

Pvt dances are reasonable priced. Still my fav.Yep. Never had a problem other running out of cash. For a slight extra in the back 1 time. Just her blowing me a 10 sec at time even brought another girl in. No pop but was fun.

FreightShaker1
05-13-15, 16:47
Last week saw azellia (Sp) she was just getting ready to tie one on drinking tequila. Anyway she has dinky ones and a pretty tiny bod. I'm guess 30's in ho years so may be 40. She was fun at the bar and behind the beads. The week before a shit ton of guys on Friday and it was hard to shake one of the dancers free. Almost tried CeeCee but when she went to dance Shy worked her magic and made me play with her.

Stlguy83
05-25-15, 00:04
Soo I'm here on a Sunday and surprisingly there are 11 girls on night shift here. Some new ones. One very promising blk girl but says shell be at Larry flints by Wednesday. I know how that is tho LOL.

BigJohn314
05-25-15, 17:49
Soo I'm here on a Sunday and surprisingly there are 11 girls on night shift here. Some new ones. One very promising blk girl but says shell be at Larry flints by Wednesday. I know how that is tho LOL.LOL, what did she "promise" you?

Jannisary
05-26-15, 00:00
The whole issue with having to buy drinks at Hollywood I think mostly depends on whether Bob are is on the premises or not. I've run into the problem a couple times myself over the years. Both times it was Bob instigating the issue. Usually I'm pretty good at keeping a glass of something in front of me but both times happened right when I was ready to leave and just waiting at a stage to tip a dancer my last dollar bills before heading out. The first time it happened I caved and bought another drink because I just had to tip my favorite dancer again before leaving. The second time I knew the dancer and had fun with her but she wasn't in the favorite category so I just pulled out my singles, gave the waitress a dollar since she was being put on the spot by Bob and flipped the last 15 or so up on the stage for the dancer, and gave Bob a smile before walking out. Bob doesn't seem as engaged with the club as he used to and the last few times I've been in it seems to be slipping some as far as quality of dancers and the overall look of the club. But even though Bob is an ass, the Hollywood is still a good club and I'll probably keep going back.

Badboy2
05-26-15, 12:21
The whole issue with having to buy drinks at Hollywood I think mostly depends on whether Bob are is on the premises or not. I've run into the problem a couple times myself over the years. Both times it was Bob instigating the issue. Usually I'm pretty good at keeping a glass of something in front of me but both times happened right when I was ready to leave and just waiting at a stage to tip a dancer my last dollar bills before heading out. The first time it happened I caved and bought another drink because I just had to tip my favorite dancer again before leaving. The second time I knew the dancer and had fun with her but she wasn't in the favorite category so I just pulled out my singles, gave the waitress a dollar since she was being put on the spot by Bob and flipped the last 15 or so up on the stage for the dancer, and gave Bob a smile before walking out. Bob doesn't seem as engaged with the club as he used to and the last few times I've been in it seems to be slipping some as far as quality of dancers and the overall look of the club. But even though Bob is an ass, the Hollywood is still a good club and I'll probably keep going back.You're right on target. He normally comes in around shift change and everyone gets in the nervous tizzy. Waitresses must be walking the floor and dancers should be engaging the customers. Oh, and both the girl and the customer should have a drink in front of them. He's an ass to the girls, but it makes them work and not be lazy like I see at some other clubs. I've been to other places and it seems like there's a campfire in the back and there are no girls on the floor. I like Hollywood for two reasons, its clean and there are some hotties there. Plus, I'm to cheap to pay the $20 cover for the Hustler club.

SexInSTL
05-29-15, 13:03
Went in PT's Brooklyn on a Saturday night looking for some half way decent fun. Saw the usual big girls and what not. Then I saw Skyler. Long skinny legs, flat belly, long dark brown hair, nice smile, young 20's looking. She was very attractive and for PT's Brooklyn she was especially attractive. And personality was great. Even though the booths are turned around upstairs now, we still shook hands. Enjoyed her company. Back in town the week after and saw her again. Sweet girl.

Rosco2
05-31-15, 04:45
What has happened to Hollywood. It's like a chimney in there. Never has the smoke in there overwhelmed me like it has recently. I'm not exagerrating when I say 7 or 8 out of 10 people were smoking in there, including some dancers. I wouldn't mind the smoke, except even second-hand smoke can cause cancer. Is Hollywood's air circulation system broken? It's absolutely horrible in there now. I thought I was in a smoker's convention. Contrast that to Hustler and Miss Kitty's which have separate smokers' lounges. Hollywood used to smell good inside with all the air freshner they spray, but now it's just a chimney that air freshner cannot fix.

DeadDead22
06-08-15, 20:34
Finally got in touch with Cara AKA Carebear to see if she was still working. Her number had gone dead ("unavailable" according to Sprint), so I gave her one more try. She answered the phone and I asked her if she still took appointments. She replied "No, I don't. " Then I asked if she went to Cheeks anymore. She replied "No, I don't. " I bid her farewell and hung up. I have two theories on this: A) She's dating / married again, or B) She's retired for good. Anybody have any thoughts? I've heard rumors that she's disappeared because of marriage before, just didn't know if it was true.

Any thoughts?

BigCotton63
06-08-15, 20:56
My thought is she has retired. The money in the strip club scene is not as profitable as it once was for the veteran dancers. She also had some health issues I'm sure that has gotten worst with age. She also had other issues too!!

HesDeadJim
06-15-15, 08:51
So Bunny is back after a 4 month hiatus (according to her). Before last night I had never bothered taking her behind the beads. To those who aren't familiar she is completely deaf, kinda has the appearance of a streetwalker who's had a rough life and has an absolutely massive set of what I believe to be natural tits. They are a bit sagging but that does not mean they are deflated flapjacks. I am horrible with cup sizes but she's got to be DD at the least.

ANYWAY, offered 50 for blo w / swallow. I accepted. This is where things go south for me. Blow job woulda been fine except for the gawddamn teeth. Great, another woman who can't give a BJ without scraping the head. I tried like hell to finish but I just couldn't for her teeth constantly scraping my shaft. Why is it the girls can't seem to not use teeth? Now that's a rant for another post.

Jannisary
06-15-15, 11:57
I'm not knocking Bunny or saying anyone should avoid her. She can provide good service at a very reasonable price and in the sporadic times I've been in Dollies I've not seen her involved with any drama. At the same time just beware that she is a stripper and strippers are known for their "stripper shit" stories. Just because she is disabled by being deaf doesn't change that.

I was in Dollies about 3 or 4 weeks ago and saw Bunny there working. When I first got there Bunny was on stage with a guy mauling her tits. I got a drink at the bar and was approached by Beauty. Beauty is a a bigger AA gal, friendly and was not real pushy. At the time it looked like my options were low and Beauty was nice enough, started stroking me as we talked. I wound up taking her behind the beads for a very good CBJ for 40.

I returned to the bar afterwards and got another drink. The bartender and manager were talking about who had yet to pay their tip out for the night. The bartender lady asked if Bunny had paid and I clearly heard the manager tell her that Bunny had paid her tip out and was actually the first one to pay that night. Now I know there have been times that Bunny hasn't been able to pay tip out. One night months ago I watched two dancers pay her tip out to the manager for her and I took it that wasn't the first time it has happened.

So I'm at the bar looking things over and watching the game on the tv. Bunny approached, got out her notepad and told me that she hadn't been working for awhile and was needing to make money and that she hadn't made tip out for the night yet! Now I didn't call her on her stripper shit because calling strippers on their stripper shit is usually just not good idea unless you want drama. She was asking me to tip $10 to $20 to help make tip out. I initially declined but montioned her to sit with me at a table and had her sit on my lap where I spent a few songs nuzzling her neck and playing with her breasts and then tipped her probably $8.

Bunny had to go on stage so she got up and did her thing and I returned to the bar. After her stage set she came around again and wrote that she hadn't been able to work for awhile, maybe it was four months, I don't remember and asked again if I'd help her. Maybe she is just being careful and not outright soliciting? Anyway I asked how much for BJ with swallow and she quoted me 40. We went back behind the beads and Bunny gave a very nice bbbjcimnqns and she had to work for it a bit since Beauty had gotten a very good first pop out me earlier. My only quibble was that she didn't seem to want to take me very deep in her mouth but suck mostly on the head, I gently pushed down a little and she got the hint and started taking me deeper. I'd take her behind the beads again.

Badboy2
06-16-15, 08:25
So Bunny is back after a 4 month hiatus (according to her). Before last night I had never bothered taking her behind the beads. To those who aren't familiar she is completely deaf, kinda has the appearance of a streetwalker who's had a rough life and has an absolutely massive set of what I believe to be natural tits. They are a bit sagging but that does not mean they are deflated flapjacks. I am horrible with cup sizes but she's got to be DD at the least.

ANYWAY, offered 50 for blo w / swallow. I accepted. This is where things go south for me. Blow job woulda been fine except for the gawddamn teeth. Great, another woman who can't give a BJ without scraping the head. I tried like hell to finish but I just couldn't for her teeth constantly scraping my shaft. Why is it the girls can't seem to not use teeth? Now that's a rant for another post.She has been gone for a few months. I just can't get past the homeless bag lady look. That and better skill as you mentioned would go a long way.

OldDawg
06-16-15, 12:04

Has anyone been there since it opened? What is the private area like?I found the area to be scary, so I didn't make it in, but hell, they are all scary over there.

OldDawg
06-16-15, 12:13
Amen to that!

I think I will still enjoy the infrequent oral action, but FS is just not worth the hassle.

Sounds like she needs a new line of work.

Usually, one of the advantages of getting a covered BJ is that the chick is more likely to let you finish in her mouth. If that is not on the table, what's the point?

(The other advantage is that I can tell the girl that if it has to be covered, I'll probably take a long time to cum. That lets her know she will be expected to take her time.).I used to frequent the clubs and still do, rarely, but I'm sick of being hassled constantly by these girls and trying to cum on furniture that is not good enough for the dump. Call me old and cranky, which is true, but I like to just pay for an hour with a bodyrub girl and know we are alone and the price is already set. Honestly, with covers and drinks, I pay more at the clubs for 15-20 minutes than an hour with the top shelf girls off BP.

CardMan1014
06-19-15, 09:12
Has anyone been lately? Is it still fun to play there?

Badboy2
06-20-15, 00:45
Has anyone been lately? Is it still fun to play there?Day shift has a few nice ones.

Another Guy
06-22-15, 17:16
Stopped by Follies shortly after opening. Only a couple guys. About five girls. J-lo made nice and gave a great stage dance but never offered a private. By the time she had wilted several shots and came back from the dressing room smelling of *smoke* and began telling me her woes, I decided to cut my losses. Should have taken up the late 30's (or 40's?) Offer when I first Sat down. Oh well.

Member #5366
06-22-15, 17:40
My thought is she has retired. The money in the strip club scene is not as profitable as it once was for the veteran dancers. She also had some health issues I'm sure that has gotten worst with age. She also had other issues too!!Glad she is gone. Maybe her huge knockers finally deflated.

Side note- cheeks is horrible, ugly chicks hassling you for shots. I enjoy slumming at dollies with 40 buck BJ's #savage.

Larks Tongue
06-23-15, 17:06
Glad she is gone. Maybe her huge knockers finally deflated.

Side note- cheeks is horrible, ugly chicks hassling you for shots. I enjoy slumming at dollies with 40 buck BJ's #savage.Dollies is the go to place for value if you don't mind strippers on their last leg before the retirement home. There are some gems to be found from time to time but they are few are far between.

CardMan1014
06-23-15, 19:46
Dollies is the go to place for value if you don't mind strippers on their last leg before the retirement home. There are some gems to be found from time to time but they are few are far between.I've been going to wise guys and they're pretty pricey!! I keep hearing about dollies and the beads which girl is the bat to take behind the beads. What's the cover for the club!

FreightShaker1
06-24-15, 13:26
Been out at Dollies a few times with no reports so I thought I was due a post.

Seems to be the same crew with a few girls that have returned that have been gone for a while. Azila or somthing was fun and another girl who I would categorize as a BBW is new. Cute face and was fun. Saw Autumn again and it seems like I remember a report of no tata touch. That was not my case but YMMV. Saw a guy in his 70's (with a oxygen tank tank one of the girls behind the beads. I thought, good for him that he can drag his ass there and be able to bust a nut. Also saw at 2 diff times what I would be my guess as a take out order. I still only do days.

Happy trails.

KC Questor
06-24-15, 18:10
What's the cover for the club!Sometimes there is a 2, 3, or even 5 dollar cover for Dollies, but the past few times have been so slow they have totally waived the cover. Just walk in and get a drink at the bar and if no one says anything then you are fine.

Earl Shines
06-28-15, 13:36
Anyone been to this place out on Page? Can't tell if it's just a seedy little juice bar or something more interesting. Crowd looked pretty rough last night, so before I TOFTT I figured I'd check if anyone else has.

CardMan1014
06-29-15, 02:33
I went to Dolly's today there was and abundance of girls working 3 dollar cover. The deaf chic cut straight to the chase offering bbjcim for 50 I passed because of the reviews here the she went into the I haven't worked in 5 months my bday is in 2 days I need money I have her some singles. Then she hit me up for 11.00 for a pizza. Then star was on stage and offers a CBJ free with a purchase of a 30 dollar condom she was to old and worn out for me. The honey came over and she looked damn good but she was acting cagey and didn't offer anything wanted me to ask so I took a dance and moved on. J-lo was on stage she had an awesome dance and offered to suck my dick for 50. I decided to hold off on her. Beauty sat down next said she would for 25 but this girl mocha had caught my eyes he was my third choice but I couldn't find the sexy young white spinner so I went behind the beads with her. She said bbjcim for 60 but she pulled away at the last second and I cream her titties. The be was half assed and more of a slobbery HJ but I left happy. I will be back to this place.

VpPokerPlayer
06-29-15, 08:48
Anyone been to this place out on Page? Can't tell if it's just a seedy little juice bar or something more interesting. Crowd looked pretty rough last night, so before I TOFTT I figured I'd check if anyone else has.I did a little research and it looks like it's a bikini bar. Stage is behind a wall and no lap dances. Not what I'm looking for.

Dodgeram 440
06-29-15, 16:38
I did a little research and it looks like it's a bikini bar. Stage is behind a wall and no lap dances. Not what I'm looking for.I have never been there but this past weekend I heard a friend of mine call it a retirement home for old strippers. That made up my mind I will not ever go there.

JTimberlake
06-29-15, 17:25
Anyone been to this place out on Page? Can't tell if it's just a seedy little juice bar or something more interesting. Crowd looked pretty rough last night, so before I TOFTT I figured I'd check if anyone else has.I've been to Rhonda's 2 or 3 times. I recall 2 of the 3 girls decent looking, but they had bikini bottoms and pasties or tape over nips. The stage is small, in a corner. You can't sit at it, only walk up to the railing and pass a tip over to stripper. Super smokey in there also. No need to go there, lots better topless girls at Social House with Painted Tatas. Even friendlier bikini girls across the street at DB's. I might go to Rhonda's again, only if I'm in that area, and need to kill some time.

DB's is my favorite for just a few beers at happy hour with friends and coworkers. Tuesdays its bogo on all drinks. Wednesday free wings, if your drinking, they will bring you 6 free hot wings. If you keep drinking you can 6 more. Thursdays $3 jack drinks. Very hot girls in bikinis every day.

Dollies is my favorite to go solo in mid to late afternoon, daylight only, for 1-2 hours for a 40 CBJ or 60-80 FS behind the beads. Last time I was there, a Saturday afternoon. I paid a 2 cover. There was a really nice looking blonde there, that I was planning on checking out when she danced at the table. But I couldn't make it that long. A decent, very curvey, AA with huge jugs was on stage getting no attention. I gave her 2 at the stage. She wanted 40 or 80. I negotiated 60 for FS. Pretty fun trip behind the beads. Gone in less then 60 minutes. Total damage for cover, beads, tips and 3 beers was 82.

STLguy1980
06-29-15, 18:10
I have never been there but this past weekend I heard a friend of mine call it a retirement home for old strippers. That made up my mind I will not ever go there.I always wondered what happened to old strippers.

What do you think the strippers do when they realize the one thing they got by one for so long, their looks, have gone? There are a couple that are all over social media that are starting to get up there in age (for a stripper) and cannot do it forever.

They have been strippers since they turned 18 and have no other skills, at least not that I have seen.

Badboy2
06-29-15, 20:40
I always wondered what happened to old strippers.

What do you think the strippers do when they realize the one thing they got by one for so long, their looks, have gone? There are a couple that are all over social media that are starting to get up there in age (for a stripper) and cannot do it forever.

They have been strippers since they turned 18 and have no other skills, at least not that I have seen.They get jobs at places like Dollies, CMOW's, and Cheeks. Some of them have a following, and still think they can use their other skills to compete with the younger set. Just like you see in pornos, there is something for everybody.

J EastAlton
06-29-15, 21:41
They get jobs at places like Dollies, CMOW's, and Cheeks. Some of them have a following, and still think they can use their other skills to compete with the younger set. Just like you see in pornos, there is something for everybody.Dude! Seriously? I just threw up in my mouth! LOL!

Jeffc 574
06-30-15, 12:36
I always wondered what happened to old strippers.

They have been strippers since they turned 18 and have no other skills, at least not that I have seen.I knew a girl who paid for college working at Hustler. She quit at 25 or so and said her knees were killing her. She took her degree and got a real job.

Wyghost
06-30-15, 20:09
Dollies is my favorite to go solo in mid to late afternoon, daylight only, for 1-2 hours for a 40 CBJ or 60-80 FS behind the beads. Last time I was there, a Saturday afternoon. I paid a 2 cover. There was a really nice looking blonde there, that I was planning on checking out when she danced at the table. But I couldn't make it that long. A decent, very curvey, AA with huge jugs was on stage getting no attention. I gave her 2 at the stage. She wanted 40 or 80. I negotiated 60 for FS. Pretty fun trip behind the beads. Gone in less then 60 minutes. Total damage for cover, beads, tips and 3 beers was 82.

I have to agree with you assessment. I do like to stop in when I have a little extra time, have met a few that were only there for a short time, but we quite nice, then you have your regular ones that are there nearly everytime you go in. First stop a few years back didn't know the full extent of it until a young cute girl said she would give me a private for. 20 and for. 20 I said yes. Went behind the beads thing I would get a private dance and she pulled down my pants, gave a great bbbjwcim and Ihave always gone back, only place you can get a cheap beer and BJ.

Member #4987
07-01-15, 17:36
I've been to Rhonda's 2 or 3 times. I recall 2 of the 3 girls decent looking, but they had bikini bottoms and pasties or tape over nips. The stage is small, in a corner. You can't sit at it, only walk up to the railing and pass a tip over to stripper. Super smokey in there also. No need to go there, lots better topless girls at Social House with Painted Tatas. Even friendlier bikini girls across the street at DB's. I might go to Rhonda's again, only if I'm in that area, and need to kill some time.
Anyone know about a girl at Rhonda's that goes by Holly? Petite, spinner?

SecretHobby
07-03-15, 01:20
Firstly, I wanted to say thanks! I've been reading your reviews for quite some time now! I don't go to clubs very often, but it's nice to know which ones are the most fun. Thank you for all your time and guidance.

Next, I wanted to give a little report of my own on the Hollywood Show Club. I went in early evening on a weekday, after work. I had a couple hours to kill before going to meet a friend, and was itching for something unfamiliar. I had never been to the Hollywood before, so I wanted to give it a shot. Pulling up, I was pretty happy with what I saw! A bit heavy on the neon lighting, and the building could use some upkeep, but the parking lot was big, fenced, covered with security cameras, and looked like it would be well lit past sundown. I felt safe, and that's not something that I can say about most of the clubs down that way. As a business student who's got a special interest in the adult entertainment industry, I take note of special considerations to the customers. When I got inside, I was met with a lot more cheesy neon and dated decor, but it felt clean enough. It's a spacious place that doesn't have any of the sticky claustrophobia of clubs like Dollies or Miss Kitties. I've seen other reports that Hollywood gets intolerably smokey, but it wasn't so this night. That might just be because of when I arrived, though!

It was slow a night, but the dancers were about as good as I'd hope for. At least a few of the girls caught my attention. I bought a water to keep the bar off my back and went to the stage to get comfortable. The girls were not at all shy. Within seconds of sitting by the stage, I had legs wrapped around my head, hands guided mine everywhere I wanted to touch. I declined the offers of private dances (Hey, I'm on a budget, and I wasn't cruising for anything more than a nice way to kill some time), but the girls still treated me well. Unfortunately, one got a little bit too comfortable with me. She was a skinny blonde woman in her late thirties, but looking great for her age. Athletic, on the tall side, nice little breasts. She talked with me as she did her routine, which is fine by me, but things quickly got a bit too personal. Within ten dollars and ten minutes, she was pulling me over to the bar to continue telling me her life story, with all its many pitfalls. As much as I like having casual chats with naked women, the fun ends if they mention their father's suicide.

I'm sorry to say that I listened to her for damn near forty minutes, as the receiving side of an an all-too-serious monologue about mentally disabled children, dead parents, addict brothers, and abusive boyfriends. Yikes. Like I said, I'm pretty new to clubs, and this was my first time being locked down in a situation like this. I didn't know how to pull out of it! I thought if I brusquely shut the conversation down and asked her to move on, I'd have to leave the club and ruin my good time. As it turns out, I ruined my good time anyway by spending the rest of my visit hoping she would stop of her own accord. Lesson learned! I can't quite recall her name, but I think she told me it was Kelly? Be on the lookout for her if you visit. Tall-ish, athletic, blond, short hair, and glasses. Great too look at, dangerous to talk to.

On an unrelated note, has anybody been to Larry Flynt's recently? I stopped in for about ten minutes on the way out, and saw a friggen gorgeous little thing. She was a minuscule black girl with caramel skin, blondish hair, and a soft, but slim little body. Amazing ass, sweet little tits. My cup of tea. I'm a sasquatchian dude, standing six and a half feet tall, and there's nothing I love more than a petite little lady. I could have picked her up in the crook of my arm. She was brand new, apparently. Overheard her talking to one of the other dancers, and it seemed like she was being trained. I wish I could have stayed and gotten a dance. Anybody know her name, or what days she might be working?

ProviderPirate
07-06-15, 14:20
Hi everyone, was at dollies & the manager asked if I was a member of this site?

Evidentally, a user name of: mongermom (or something like that) deficated in the bathroom a few weeks ago?

He mentioned his act on another website forum. Just watch out FYI.

Dlister426
07-07-15, 07:23

Evidentally, a user name of: mongermom (or something like that) deficated in the bathroom a few weeks ago?

He mentioned his act on another website forum. Just watch out FYI.It's the bathroom where your supposed to defecate?

ProviderPirate
07-07-15, 12:48
Really? No way dude.

Well to be more specific for Ya, the the ude missed the toilet taking a crap. Just what I heard randomly from the bar tender.

To be productive / quick recent review- recently went to dollies, day shift is the way to go. Paid my 2 bucks, got BBBJ behind the beads. 60 was damage. Kind of a thicker black gal, believe the board said "ebony"or something.

Cheers.

It's the bathroom where your supposed to defecate?

BearBare
07-07-15, 18:22
It's the bathroom where your supposed to defecate?Having worked retail with public, I fear I understand. I had to ask one long time customer to not come anymore because he p00 ped on the toilet seat. No less than 4 times and always when a certain girl worked. He never did it when I was at the front desk so I knew it was intentional. Some people are sick in the head.

Jannisary
07-08-15, 01:37

He mentioned his act on another website forum. Just watch out FYI.I wonder what other website?

It is best to just not mention any membership on any hobby boards when you are in the clubs. There is just nothing good that is going to come out of letting other people know that stuff.

Wyghost
07-08-15, 03:48
It's the bathroom where your supposed to defecate?Owned a bar for years, painted the wall with chalkboard paint, kept chalk tied to strings, some of the greatest art work is done while relaxing, and sitting down. Never had anyone paint the walls with shit. Sometimes you just have to give people something to do when they are stationary.

Jannisary
07-09-15, 01:33
I was in Dollies last week and had good times with Beauty and Maggie behind the beads. Beauty isn't the hottest gal but she does a good job. Maggie, white very slender, did a good job as well. It was pretty obvious that Maggie probably has a substance problem and though she offered a BBBJ with NO cim, I opted for CBJ from both ladies.

Back to a little bit off topic. Anyone who has gone to Dollies surely thought the same thing I did with the earlier post. You've got to be either truly desperate or terribly crazed to take a shit in that outhouse of a club.

IDidntDoIt
07-10-15, 05:57
I was in Dollies last week and had good times with Beauty and Maggie behind the beads. Beauty isn't the hottest gal but she does a good job. Maggie, white very slender, did a good job as well. It was pretty obvious that Maggie probably has a substance problem and though she offered a BBBJ with NO cim, I opted for CBJ from both ladies.

Back to a little bit off topic. Anyone who has gone to Dollies surely thought the same thing I did with the earlier post. You've got to be either truly desperate or terribly crazed to take a shit in that outhouse of a club.Heard from another dancer at Dollies that Maggie goes to the back and gets her fix. I believe her.

IDidntDoIt
07-10-15, 06:28
*Warning Long story*.

So gf and I decide to go out with her friends Friday night. Well gf pissed me off so I said you go with your friends and I'll just go on the boat. I ended up at the Casino Queen, got a couple of drinks, and played some craps (loss money). Anyway, I didn't want to go home so I thought I'll pass some time at Dollies since beside strippers they have great bartenders. Ended up at Dollies and the same girls were there with the exception of 2 new black girls (they were a duo, and they went to the booth with a man and woman, interesting). Back to the story, Mocha walks up and she is no honey but she carries herself well. She is black, slim, nice butt, and perky tits. She walks up and starts talking to me and she was probably one of the only girls in there that can hold a conversation.

I'm feeling her, so I tell her she is my girlfriend for the night. Wasn't thinking about bead action, just wanted someone to chill with. She loves it, and orders wine which she ended up drinking all night, because she had a dentist appt and was on antibiotics. This is what got me to, she had very straight and pretty teeth, and I'm a sucker for that. Ask her what is her usual rates and she tells me 100 for FS but for me she'll do 80. I really didn't want bead action but I thought what the hell. Told her 60 for FS, I just wanted a sample LOL.

Get behind beads and she drops straight to her knees and does a great BBBJ with dt and all. After getting Willy up she puts on a condom and does missionary to rcg. I had whisky the so I wasn't going to pop. Told her I was about to, lied and said I did. Another thing, she didn't even ask for $ upfront like other girls, kinda surprised me. After *pop* we talked some more, drank some more, and I got digits for some outcall because she was awesome.

I leave Dollies and go straight home and pass the hell out, gf is still out. I wake up and gf is up and sitting on the couch watching tv. So I looked at her and asked her how was her night, she said it was cool. Then she asked about mine, I said it was okay. She asked where did I go, I said to the Queen, and she said I figured. So she looks down and said what are those spots, did you get a lap dance or something? I laugh and said yea right, then I looked down, low and behold I had 2 nice size half-dollar size red spots on my shirt! I had to think fast! I said "ohhh that must be from the bbq I had". That chick almost go me busted. Fellas check your shirts LOL. Don't think I'll be seeing her again.

IDDI.

STLguy1980
07-10-15, 07:34
Heard from another dancer at Dollies that Maggie goes to the back and gets her fix. I believe her.If you have been there you know that she spends a LOT of time in the back instead of working the floor like other girls. Makes sense now why she does that.

BigCotton63
07-10-15, 09:23
Tawney formerly of Cheeks and Dollies did BP also has the same problem as Maggie they both live in the motels in Fairmont city share their addictions. Just FYI its a greater risk dealing with that problem. Just a heads up. Be safe guys!

Badboy2
07-11-15, 08:55
Wise guy day shift has some nice hotties.

Rosco2
07-18-15, 01:01
A couple weeks ago, I had some fun inside Wise Guys' VIP Room ($50 to the house for 15 minutes plus whatever amount you negotiate with the lady, usually an additional $70 to $150). It was just my third VIP there in six years. The small loveseat couch in the VIP Room is bad as ever and the lighting too dim to see much. Why they don't put a lamp and a really large couch in there like the long-gone Chameleon Club, I don't know. The loveseat's cushions are permanently attached to the frame, so there is no way to place the cushions on the floor so you and your lady can stretch out. By making slight changes to the club, management could really improve this club. It could easily be so much better if they put their thinking caps on. On the positive side, lots of lovelies of all races working there now. Wise Guys is no longer the fugly wasteland it had become the past 2 years. Saw Tawny street-walking well south of the club on the same road. She's no longer working at any club, possibly because of her recent skin condition; be careful.

Sad that we have to drive all the way across the river to the good strip clubs. There should be clubs all up and down South and North Broadway and downtown, but not a one in STL.

LebenistKurz
07-20-15, 07:38
Two of my favorite type of dancers, 30 year old thin with natural boobs, have moved to clubs where you can get extended mileage in a private dance.

First, Sugar from Hollywood is now at PT's Brooklyn. She sent me a text so I visited her there, I normally stay away from this club as there seems to be too many clingers who's best days are behind them that attack you as soon as you walk in the door. So, with the caveat that she would protect me when I arrive, I made a trip to see her. Actually was impressed as for $200 with $50 to the house, we got a private room upstairs with a couch and a curtain for 30 minutes. Yes, much more action that you'd ever get from her at Hollywood and well worth it. She works Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from noon - 8.

Second, Montana from PT's Sauget or whatever the new country name is now is at PT's Centerville. She works Sunday and Thursday 6 pm to 1 am and Wednesday noon - 7 pm.

Both of these are sexy and classy, the kind of women that you'd not believe are strippers if you know what I mean. The opportunity to get them in places where there's more mileage to be had is not to be passed up.

Rosco2
07-22-15, 05:56
Actually was impressed as for $200 with $50 to the house, we got a private room upstairs with a couch and a curtain for 30 minutes.It sounds like you spent a total of $200 for the half-hour private room upstairs (with $50 of the 200 going to the house). I've rented the private Sky Box room upstairs for a half-hour for $150 total (50 went to the house so the lady kept $100). Hope that helps you save a bit next time.

BigJohn314
07-22-15, 07:05
Two of my favorite type of dancers, 30 year old thin with natural boobs, have moved to clubs where you can get extended mileage in a private dance.

First, Sugar from Hollywood is now at PT's Brooklyn. She sent me a text so I visited her there, I normally stay away from this club as there seems to be too many clingers who's best days are behind them that attack you as soon as you walk in the door. So, with the caveat that she would protect me when I arrive, I made a trip to see her. Actually was impressed as for $200 with $50 to the house, we got a private room upstairs with a couch and a curtain for 30 minutes. Yes, much more action that you'd ever get from her at Hollywood and well worth it. She works Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from noon - 8.

Second, Montana from PT's Sauget or whatever the new country name is now is at PT's Centerville. She works Sunday and Thursday 6 pm to 1 am and Wednesday noon - 7 pm.

Both of these are sexy and classy, the kind of women that you'd not believe are strippers if you know what I mean. The opportunity to get them in places where there's more mileage to be had is not to be passed up.Ok, I'll bite on this. Am I missing out on "mileage" at Centreville? Haven't been in a while now, is there now a good option for some action?

Ironchef6936
07-23-15, 00:24
Hit up Dollies today around 5 pm. Not a whole lot going on only one girl that was reasonably attractive tall blonde girl had a nice body didn't get much of look at the face. She was back behind the beds within a couple minutes of coming out each time. Headed to Country Rock Caberet after really don't like this place anymore after the remodel. Happy Hunting.

MCH1968
07-23-15, 21:03
Does anybody know if Daisy is still / back at Dollies? I've lost her number and would like to get in touch.

Lakeside32
07-24-15, 19:48
Visiting from Atlanta again, and I thought I would visit Dollies, since I managed to leave with a big smile on my face last visit. Well I stayed at the motel6, and I thru on the gps even tho I kinda remembered the way, well I was travelling on this lonely country road goin about 50 mph, and then wham!! I ran into what I thought was the Mississippi river, I'm guessing the road had flooded because of the flooding and no one bothered to close that section. It wasn't that deep, but it managed to scare the ish out of me, so be careful.

PeterLong
07-24-15, 19:59
Does anybody know if Daisy is still / back at Dollies? I've lost her number and would like to get in touch.She recently switched to a few days a week to get more customers. The other day girls ware giving her a hard time and she is all stressed out. Not sure where or what shift she will be working. I will PM you her number.

Rosco2
07-25-15, 00:11
Penthouse is pricing themselves out of the market. Some girls are now asking $120 for 3 songs instead of the usual 3 for $100.

Rosco2
07-25-15, 01:36
The Penthouse Club was in rare form Wednesday night. Lots of sexy girls everywhere. Haven't seen that many sexy dancers at one time inside Penthouse ever. Where, oh where to begin.

There was Natalie who has two large B52 bombers on her chest. They're all-natural bombers with gigantic radars (areolas). Haven't seen natural bombers like that in a long time.

Then there's Tessa who's the complete package: sexy body, legs, and face, and she sports an easy-going personality. Who would believe she's a MILF? This is not the Tessa who used to work at Hollywood. This Tessa at Penthouse is a different lady.

And there was young, friendly Holly with exquisite breasts.

And Elise with sexy legs that can kill.

There was dark black "Lexus" with a body that doesn't quit and even friendlier disposition.

Then there was the server (aka waitress) who was "bought out" for 3 hours by a whale. You'd see her dart every 40 minutes into the dressing room from the suites, then quickly back to her whale's suite. The cost per hour to bring a waitress to a luxury suite is 550 (100 more than the stripper cost of $450/hour). This guy had her for 3 hours.

And there was the mixed chick with long Afro-like hair or wig whose body, face, tits, and legs were all gorgeous. She was ripped like an Olympian athlete.

Let's not forget the skinny, 27- to 35-year-old lesbian patron / matron who was having a good ole time having her shirt lifted by the dancers, and one time even removed completely by B52 Natalie.

Layla, Leah, or Laya is nothing to scoff at either.

Then there were at least a couple other sexy dancers whose names I've forgotten but whose legs, bodies, and huge bazongas I won't forget.

Penthouse was a-poppin' Wednesday night like Orville Redenbocker was doing the cooking.

But Penthouse is pricing themselves out of the market. Some girls are now asking $120 for 3 songs instead of the usual 3 songs for $100.

Befun
07-25-15, 13:35
Does anybody know if Daisy is still / back at Dollies? I've lost her number and would like to get in touch.She was working on Monday night (7/13) when I stopped in.

Befun.

JcMyers
07-31-15, 01:57
Ok, I'll bite on this. Am I missing out on "mileage" at Centreville? Haven't been in a while now, is there now a good option for some action?Always had decent luck at PT's Centerville. It was the same on Wednesday this week. 50 percent of the girls working there I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick, but the other half are decent and willing to still give a little in the back. Got talking to Alex, a thicker girl that kind of looked Ashley Judd (ish). Good conversation, smelled nice and didn't have acne all over her body. Talked a good game about the back room and delivered. HJ and CBJ on the menu. Covered is her preference as well as mine so it worked out. She explicitly said no FS. $100 for three songs along with the extras. Good time had by all.

Only thing I don't really like about Centerville is that the club is so dark. When you walk in during the day, you need a miner's helmet and flashlight until your eyes adjust.

JCM.

Topher771
08-05-15, 02:41
So I had a dream I went to two clubs in Washington Park tonight. My bankroll was low, my expectations high. I hit the jackpot.

First off, stopped in at Dollies around 10:30 PM. $3 cover, $5 beer. Only 3 or 4 customers there at that time. It was dead inside. Had a quick dance on the floor by the stage from Maggie. Girl is obviously on something, and needs to shave her legs. Ah, Dollies.

Met a younger girl at the bar named Rose. Said it was her 3rd day (right.). 21, very fair skinned AA with a nice smile, short hair, natural 32 be tits, and what looked like a tight little slot. Had to find out. Went behind the beads for. 4, asked what was included. Everything. I f*cked that girl for 30 minutes in every position imaginable, with the bouncer within 5 ft of the beads area for. 4!. Dirty mouth on her too. Was pretty awesome. When it became that time, I told her I was going to CIM and she was going to swallow it all. She refused. I was shocked. She said "you can cum on these" and pushed her natural tits together. I hit the target and then some. I had a 3-day load all over her. No towel. She used her dress to clean it off and walked out from behind the beads buck nekked, covered in what was left of my love, and got yelled at by the bartender. I cleaned up and hit the road.

Moved on to Hollywood directly after. I had my main course, now I want some dessert. Club was dead around 11:30 PM on a Tuesday. I met a girl on the dance rotation named Mary Jane (guess why that's her name.). 5'3", blonde, pretty face, very thin, A cup tits but I liked them. A lot. Talked a lot with her at the stage. She asked if I wanted a dance. I said "I'm known to enjoy a dance or two". We went back to the bed area. She gave me 3. 5 dances for. 75 and let me touch her perfect tight little pink kitty then entire time. This girl is a 9, gorgeous, and my fingers are inside her. Again, awesome. I asked if she wanted a massage from me after the dances. She said yes. I massaged every inch of that girl for the next hour. She was moaning, it was so good. She thanked me at the end. Never experiences a massage like that before.

Anyway, that was my great night in Washington Park. I didn't get shot at, so that was a plus.

Greek Freak
08-05-15, 13:41
Always had decent luck at PT's Centerville. It was the same on Wednesday this week. 50 percent of the girls working there I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick, but the other half are decent and willing to still give a little in the back. Got talking to Alex, a thicker girl that kind of looked Ashley Judd (ish). Good conversation, smelled nice and didn't have acne all over her body. Talked a good game about the back room and delivered. HJ and CBJ on the menu. Covered is her preference as well as mine so it worked out. She explicitly said no FS. $100 for three songs along with the extras. Good time had by all.

Only thing I don't really like about Centerville is that the club is so dark. When you walk in during the day, you need a miner's helmet and flashlight until your eyes adjust.

JCM.Thanks for the report. I just had some luck there myself.

Walked in an was immediately met by an AA women that called herself Honey. She was height and weight proportions with a set of bolt ons. Right of the bat she was grabbing my package and stroking me through my clothes by the bar.

3 songs for 100 with a nice HJ. I was only interested in the HJ so didn't inquire about further services. Could have paid cheaper if I only wanted 1 or 2 songs but I didn't want to be rushed. I left happy.

HesDeadJim
08-07-15, 09:10
Short and to the point.

New AA girl there that previous post already mentioned named Rose. 21, was 5th day there. Perfect all natural body, flawless skin (unless you count tattoos as a flaw) and pretty face with shorter hair. Her stage dance was TOTALLY lacking though. Barely even acknowledged the three guys sitting around the stage (and when do you ever see three guys at the stage in that place LOL). From the sound of the previous post she is worth a trip behind the beads. Ended up getting a private from Mocha for 60. Don't really know why I never paid attention to her before, but I will now. Fun to talk to at the bar, fun behind the beads.

CardMan1014
08-08-15, 18:27
Penthouse is pricing themselves out of the market. Some girls are now asking $120 for 3 songs instead of the usual 3 for $100.Is that with extra mileage or just a dance?

Rosco2
08-09-15, 08:45
Is that with extra mileage or just a dance?No extras. Zero. $120 is the price many dancers are quoting now for 3 songs (used to be $100). That's $40 per song. No extras.

Super Max
08-16-15, 17:05
I stopped in at Dollies last night around midnight. The place had no women in there for the first 20 minutes or so. Quite a few spanish speaking dudes hanging out and playing pool. One poor guy was so drunk I thought he might teeter face first into the concrete.

Finally a really tall short hair AA girl came out and walked around and seemed to go back and kick the girls out of the locker room. This cute young AA girl who goes by Twinkle came up to the bar and asked me if I'd join her behind the beads. She seemed shy and very quiet. We agreed on. 4 for CBJ and she did very well. My first time for a CBJ and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I'll be back to meet some of the other girls back there.

EddieBoy1
08-17-15, 19:48
Spent some time at Washington Park about a month ago. Was pleasantly pleased with what is going on. Real Straight Forward 50 to the House and anything goes behind closed doors for a $ , Posted some pic for your enjoyment. FYI. All the women dancing where all nicely.

Figured. No Art Moe's.

Gt Rider
08-20-15, 14:50
Over the last 3 months there, I've had some good times, better than what I used to get, and at fairly reasonable prices. I don't know if it was just good luck, or how long the good times will last, but just a heads up.

Rosco2
08-24-15, 11:09
Cherry, the young, sexy dancer who used to dance at C_Mowe's and who later used to advertise on BackPage is now dancing at the PT's Sports club in Sauget (aka Country Rock Cabaret). She's sexy and nice. In fact, she's sexier than ever. KC Questor, here's your chance to see her again if you like. I saw her dancing there during the night shift. She's using a different stage name at Country Rock. I'll message you the name KC.

Illside667
08-25-15, 11:49
Wise Guys. 2 visits. Had not been there in probably a couple years. Both times were disappointing. The first night the place was dead and there were maybe 3 or 4 girls working and none of them got on stage even once while I was there. Only one girl even talked to me and that's when she wasn't messing with her phone or fighting / arguing with her boyfriend on the phone. The second night I went there I didn't stay long but it looked slightly more lively.

Dollies. Went a couple times recently. Daytime crew is still the same old women it's really not worth even stopping in during the day anymore. Stopped in during the night which I rarely get a chance to do and they actually had 10 girls working. A couple very attractive AA girls. One really good looking brunette I saw walk out of the back a couple times and then go right back. Waited around a while to see her get on stage but she never came out, and the AA girls never went up on stage either. The stage rotation was I guess just whoever felt like going up. And most of the girls just hang out in the back room all the time. Probably will return to check out the night crew again.

Blondie's. Didn't stop there but at least 2 times I have seen the parking lot pretty full. Only thing is I've only been in there a couple times and the place always gave me a bad vibe.

Hollywood. Stopped in during the day and the talent there just blows away any of the other clubs. Young sexy quality women. Didn't stay long but will probably be back soon.

EddieBoy1
08-25-15, 13:20
Wise Guys. 2 visits. Had not been there in probably a couple years. Both times were disappointing. The first night the place was dead and there were maybe 3 or 4 girls working and none of them got on stage even once while I was there. Only one girl even talked to me and that's when she wasn't messing with her phone or fighting / arguing with her boyfriend on the phone. The second night I went there I didn't stay long but it looked slightly more lively.

Dollies. Went a couple times recently. Daytime crew is still the same old women it's really not worth even stopping in during the day anymore. Stopped in during the night which I rarely get a chance to do and they actually had 10 girls working. A couple very attractive AA girls. One really good looking brunette I saw walk out of the back a couple times and then go right back. Waited around a while to see her get on stage but she never came out, and the AA girls never went up on stage either. The stage rotation was I guess just whoever felt like going up. And most of the girls just hang out in the back room all the time. Probably will return to check out the night crew again.

Blondie's. Didn't stop there but at least 2 times I have seen the parking lot pretty full. Only thing is I've only been in there a couple times and the place always gave me a bad vibe.

Hollywood. Stopped in during the day and the talent there just blows away any of the other clubs. Young sexy quality women. Didn't stay long but will probably be back soon.It's too bad these are hit or miss. When I seen the girls below at Wise Guys it was a Sat afternoon. I haven't been to the Eastside for entertainment in the evening for years. Heard Miss Kitty's has gone down a bit. My buddy and me don't even bother anymore in the afternoon. Wondering how the late Friday night crowd is these days. It was fun in its hay day.

Purleybaker
08-27-15, 17:54
Heard Miss Kitty's has gone down a bit. My buddy and me don't even bother anymore in the afternoon. Wondering how the late Friday night crowd is these days. It was fun in its hay day.It has gone downhill.

I haven't been in at night since Chuck left and don't intend to.

Badboy2
08-27-15, 22:06
Seems like all the clubs are hit and miss now. I went out on a Sunday and it was even worse. Wise Guys has some daytime girls that are a pretty like the one pictured in the previous post. Seems like Friday and Saturday are their best days, IF anyone shows up. Same for Cheeks, just depends on who shows up. Miss Kitty's is under the illusion that it competes with Hollywood and Hustler's. Uh, no, they don't. So, just be glad if you find a diamond in the rough whether you go day or night to any club in WP.

MCH1968
08-27-15, 22:10
It has gone downhill.

I haven't been in at night since Chuck left and don't intend to.One of my models danced there until very recently. She was my only reason for ever going.

Sparky140
08-28-15, 09:41
Had some time yesterday so figured I'd stop at several of the local clubs and grab a cold brew. Started at Dollies, had the normal crew of 7 working including Ivy and Jo-Jo. Asked if Daisy was working nights and was told she had come back for a while but was no longer working there. Went to CMowes, two girls working one being Angel. Mentioned there were a boat load of cars at Cheeks, was told it was the bartender's birthday (Brittney's). Not one of my favorite people so didn't stop there. Did not partake in any behind the beads or back room action. It appeared, Wise Guys was closed figured they moved everyone over to Cheeks for the day.

Missery
08-28-15, 18:42
Stopped by Dollie's today. Was quite surprised to see 12 names on the board. There were far fewer customers. Lauren is back and looks great.

List of names included Shy, Trinity, Autumn, Hailey, Lauren, Gypsie, J-Lo, Alize, Mandy and a few more.

Wyghost
08-28-15, 19:15
Stopped by Dollie's today. Was quite surprised to see 12 names on the board. There were far fewer customers. Lauren is back and looks great.

List of names included Shy, Trinity, Autumn, Hailey, Lauren, Gypsie, J-Lo, Alize, Mandy and a few more.Last time a couple of months ago they had 8 listed and only about 5 that I got to see, must be in the back. I do look foward to getting to stop by again soon.

Badboy2
08-28-15, 20:58

List of names included Shy, Trinity, Autumn, Hailey, Lauren, Gypsie, J-Lo, Alize, Mandy and a few more.Wiseguys and Cheeks was closed. Hmmmm.

PharmD00
08-29-15, 01:02
Spent some time at Washington Park about a month ago. Was pleasantly pleased with what is going on. Real Straight Forward 50 to the House and anything goes behind closed doors for a $ , Posted some pic for your enjoyment. FYI. All the women dancing where all nicely.

Figured. No Art Moe's.What time did you go? Can I go in the afternoon? Thanks.

PharmD00.

Missery
08-29-15, 09:06
Last time a couple of months ago they had 8 listed and only about 5 that I got to see, must be in the back. I do look foward to getting to stop by again soon.They were all out in front yesterday. Competition for customers. Except for the dancer that was sleeping at the end of the bar. Several girls told me that business has been really slow. That could be the truth or an attempt to make me feel bad and get a private from them.

EddieBoy1
08-30-15, 19:11
What time did you go? Can I go in the afternoon? Thanks.

PharmD00.Yes sat afternoon 2 or 3 ish.

Larks Tongue
08-31-15, 00:03

List of names included Shy, Trinity, Autumn, Hailey, Lauren, Gypsie, J-Lo, Alize, Mandy and a few more.I would live to see Lauren one more time before she quits again. I can pass on Trinity and Gypsie.

PeterLong
09-01-15, 12:57
A few months back there was a hot brunette named Elsa that worked at CMOS. She only worked a few days a weed, Anyone know what happened to her? She was good at what she did.

DeadDead22
09-04-15, 23:51
Went to see Lauren today at Dollies. She was a fucking mess. She was way too drunk, when she wasn't sitting at the bar not knowing what the fuck was going on, she was in the dressing room (probably puking). I was told to hit her up around 3 before she gets wasted on shots. It was 5:30! God damn. What a waste of time.

FloydLeukins
09-05-15, 09:09
Went to see Lauren today at Dollies. She was a fucking mess. She was way too drunk, when she wasn't sitting at the bar not knowing what the fuck was going on, she was in the dressing room (probably puking). I was told to hit her up around 3 before she gets wasted on shots. It was 5:30! God damn. What a waste of time.I saw her earlier in the day and she was already a mess. Great body but I couldn't figure out what all the hype was about. Based on that one performance I would take Shy over her.

Larks Tongue
09-07-15, 21:26
I saw her earlier in the day and she was already a mess. Great body but I couldn't figure out what all the hype was about. Based on that one performance I would take Shy over her.Agreed on Shy. Always a good time. Lauren was always a hot mess. I usually grab her before 3. I saw her one time about 5 ish. No care about doing the stage or any privates. Too drunk. I wonder how she makes it home. Still would like to grab her early one day for old times sake. Unique is another one that I miss although she was all business and little else.

BigJohn314
09-08-15, 07:46
Agreed on Shy. Always a good time. Lauren was always a hot mess. I usually grab her before 3. I saw her one time about 5 ish. No care about doing the stage or any privates. Too drunk. I wonder how she makes it home. Still would like to grab her early one day for old times sake. Unique is another one that I miss although she was all business and little else.Back in the day, I remember walking in while Unique, Shy, Lauren and Hunni were all working. That was quite a line up. Whatever happened to Hunni? I know she pretty much burned that bridge and won't likely be back. But surely she is still around? Her digits changed too frequently to keep up. Hot little bod on that girl though. Built like a cartoon super hero.

Unique surfaces from time to time. Either on BP or in WP clubs.

FreightShaker1
09-09-15, 09:28
Its been a while since I have given a update. Stopped by during the day about 1 and only Autum was out and dressed. Was in a hurry so behind the beads we went usual so so treatment. Jojo looked like she was wasted and none of the other girls came out. The last trip. Autumn, Azalea, Trinity, J Lo, and 1 other. 2-3 customers and the girls were board. Azalea was hammered already. Did a round of stage dances with J lo she looks so freakin good from behind. Behind the beads CBJ average service. I keep missing Shy lately which for me is the only bright spot. The really need some new talent. Blondies actually seems worse. Don't get me wrong its a no muss no fuss deal that's fairly safe and drama free.

Wyghost
09-09-15, 10:41
Its been a while since I have given a update. Stopped by during the day about 1 and only Autum was out and dressed. Was in a hurry so behind the beads we went usual so so treatment. Jojo looked like she was wasted and none of the other girls came out. The last trip. Autumn, Azalea, Trinity, J Lo, and 1 other. 2-3 customers and the girls were board. Azalea was hammered already. Did a round of stage dances with J lo she looks so freakin good from behind. Behind the beads CBJ average service. I keep missing Shy lately which for me is the only bright spot. The really need some new talent. Blondies actually seems worse. Don't get me wrong its a no muss no fuss deal that's fairly safe and drama free.Haven't been there in a while, but doesn't seem like I am missing anything. I always stop by see-moes, it is hit and miss, but once in a while you will find a gem. But just a word of advice, don't go back there thinking you will find that gem again. Will have to make a stop by when I am back in town the end of this month.

MCH1968
09-10-15, 21:24
Went to Hollywood today for the first time in a while and was reintroduced to little blonde spinner Karma. She recognized me from my previous visit and we began to talk a little more seriously about shooting in January. Ember Simmers is still my top selling non-pro model and I honestly believe Karma could give her a run for her money!

Man, I hope this comes through and actually happens!

OldMongrel
09-11-15, 10:03
Went to Hollywood today for the first time in a while and was reintroduced to little blonde spinner Karma. She recognized me from my previous visit and we began to talk a little more seriously about shooting in January. Ember Simmers is still my top selling non-pro model and I honestly believe Karma could give her a run for her money!

Man, I hope this comes through and actually happens!Ember Simmers. Non-pro?

MCH1968
09-11-15, 19:13
Ember Simmers. Non-pro?She's not a professional model is what I meant by that of course. She does do her own website but that's not her primary thing.

Fire1234
09-11-15, 23:01
Hollywood.

Stopped by Hollywood Wednesday evening and every girl there had bolt ons. Must be a new hiring policy. Tall mixed girl was pushing for privates, but I've heard some bad stories about her being on sugar daddy sites and not much fun at the club. Ended up passing. Spent time with CiCi in the back. Typical private no extras. What happened to the spinners? Have heard about Karma, but what's she look like? Any tats?

Miss Kittys.

Was at Kittys afterwards and the place was dead. Had heard good things on the weekends but looks like weekdays are a bust.

Not much to report. Planning on Dollies Blondies and Wiseguys next trip. Will report back. Expecting a better time.

Asylum987
09-14-15, 21:42
Had a nice time behind the infamous beads with shy. After that talked awhile and she gave me her number. I'm sure someone has participated in her takeout menu. Just wondering if it's worth it. I'm sure it is. Just making sure tho.

OldMongrel
09-15-15, 07:26
Had a nice time behind the infamous beads with shy. After that talked awhile and she gave me her number. I'm sure someone has participated in her takeout menu. Just wondering if it's worth it. I'm sure it is. Just making sure tho.I would like to know about Shy's take out too. I believe she doesn't too live far from me.

MCH1968
09-16-15, 23:05
Hollywood.

Have heard about Karma, but what's she look like? Any tats?

My apologies for not responding sooner -- just saw this. Karma is blonde and drop dead gorgeous -- very thin but not anorexic looking. Perfect legs. She does have some modest ink but not very much.

IF we shoot I'll keep to my usual tradition of offering free samples to the local community.

P.S.: not the place for advertising but feel free to PM me for the list of local providers I've shot with (1 massage therapist, 3 strippers (not sure if any currently are though) and 4 escorts).

Member #2002
09-18-15, 15:40
I saw her earlier in the day and she was already a mess. Great body but I couldn't figure out what all the hype was about. Based on that one performance I would take Shy over her.When does she work? I stopped in today and she wasn't there.

Fire1234
09-18-15, 17:19
My apologies for not responding sooner -- just saw this. Karma is blonde and drop dead gorgeous -- very thin but not anorexic looking. Perfect legs. She does have some modest ink but not very much.

IF we shoot I'll keep to my usual tradition of offering free samples to the local community.

P.S.: not the place for advertising but feel free to PM me for the list of local providers I've shot with (1 massage therapist, 3 strippers (not sure if any currently are though) and 4 escorts).Yeah shoot me the link if you don't mind. And was her ink on her ribcage mostly? Remember what it was? Looking for a girl that used to dance there. Last I heard she was still around. I'm thinking she changed stage names.

FloydLeukins
09-20-15, 00:53
When does she work? I stopped in today and she wasn't there.She made it seem like she didn't have a regular schedule; just worked when she wanted / needed to. I was there Friday and didn't see her either.

Larks Tongue
09-20-15, 16:01
She made it seem like she didn't have a regular schedule; just worked when she wanted / needed to. I was there Friday and didn't see her either.Thanks for the 411. I wish she would work a regular schedule but its understandable. I need to get back up there. It's been awhile since I've been behind the beads. Last 2 times was Shy and Miss B.

PeterLong
09-22-15, 09:02
Cmos has always been a pretty good place to get playful with the girls right at the bar. But lately there are not any hot chicks working there. Has anyone been in there latly and found any hot and playful chicks?

Jannisary
09-22-15, 12:39
Cmowes always looks closed whenever I'm in WP. I used to have a lot of fun in the old place.

Larks Tongue
09-22-15, 15:29
I haven't been there in a minute. It's usually closed or 1 or 2 cars in the lot. I don't like those odds. Too many vultures there in the past. I always hated the benches in the back and the height of the stages. Also it was the first place that I saw Trinity at. Strike 3. LOL I might go by during the holidays. Like MK's they usually have a good Christmas party.

Rube7500
09-23-15, 11:16
I travel regularly and use this site to decide what clubs to go to or now so I am doing my part by posting my experience.

I had some meeting cancel so I did a full strip club tour this week.

Dollies- exactly like pevious post stated. Not a nice club but cheep and anything goes club. Were about 5 girls 3 ok the rest way below avg.

Blondies- only 3 girls here. None of them were good. I saw a blond from far away that look promsing but she was busy.

Husler- very good looking girls here and probly best bet if you just want to see hot dancers.

Hollywood- good looking girls but only a few working and not every entertaining.

Wiseguys- few girls working 1 or 2 ok. Friendly club.

MongerJim
09-28-15, 02:07
Wow, I haven't been there in 25 years. Since I was 17. There and the Red Garter in Brooklyn were there only places that would let me in.

StlMassageGuy
10-03-15, 18:33
I've been in the private areas of many of the other clubs; but, is it chairs, couches, or beds here? One of the girls I used to see at another club moved here. I was just interested in more than a chair dance.Just ask for Sapphire.

HesDeadJim
10-16-15, 00:11
Ran into a lady on day shift I've never seen before, despite her being there for quite some time. AA girl, total spinner body, cute as a button, ankh tat on back of the neck. Apparently only works thurs and fri. Didn't do much due to lacks of funds / no atm in the place. Plan on going back, just wondering if any other seniors out there have any experience with her. She was easily as every bit a rocking body as J-Lo and was super nice, searched the board and found no mention of her. Can PM me if needed.

FreightShaker1
10-16-15, 12:47
Do any of you old farts remember Art Mowes? What great times that was. Humphry used to bounce there even. Went on my 18th Birthday. What a trip. It was like the fun part of the movie Porkies. It was kind of a dive but what fun. I remember getting head at the table by the back stage right after I went down on the girl dancing. I guess she liked my work hehe.

Sir Lancelot
10-17-15, 11:26
Ran into a lady on day shift I've never seen before, despite her being there for quite some time. AA girl, total spinner body, cute as a button, ankh tat on back of the neck. Apparently only works thurs and fri. Didn't do much due to lacks of funds / no atm in the place. Plan on going back, just wondering if any other seniors out there have any experience with her. She was easily as every bit a rocking body as J-Lo and was super nice, searched the board and found no mention of her. Can PM me if needed.Ha, too funny. I stopped in Friday day shift as well. Haven't been on here in a minute, but what a great time to get back on.

Melanie was fun. She offers a pretty awesome CBJ behind the beads. Both her hands on my thighs, while using her mouth only. She gets into it. Goes fast, sucks hard, and tries to deep throat it. She likes to have a hand on the back of her head too. She's ok with hands roaming around but no FIV or anything. Total damage for that was 60. Probably could have talked her down to 50 but only stopped in because I hadn't been in there in forever and finally had a free moment. And hell yea I'll repeat.

I've gave a report on her way back, probably a year ago or so, right when she first started. Not sure exactly how far back but you could just search my past posts and she's the only Melanie I've posted about. Posted a pic too. She disappeared for a while, but she's back. She had longer hair back then. Her hair is shorter now but still looks nice.

Before I left I had the opportunity to meet Alize. A short little skinny gal. Little rough around the edges. Said she would spit for 50 and swallow for 60, and then she introduced herself. LOL. Didn't take her up on it, but that's available if you see her there.

Take care S. L.

Sir Lancelot
10-17-15, 11:40
Do any of you old farts remember Art Mowes? What great times that was. Humphry used to bounce there even. Went on my 18th Birthday. What a trip. It was like the fun part of the movie Porkies. It was kind of a dive but what fun. I remember getting head at the table by the back stage right after I went down on the girl dancing. I guess she liked my work hehe.Wow, that goes back a few years. Humphrey retired a year or so back, and I haven't heard if he's doing well or not. But I haven't been back in Kitty"s in that long either. Mowes was always a sure thing. Here's one for you, since were are drawing out all the old timers. Remember the original Cheeks before it closed down in the mid 90's And how about Mainstreet, I think it was Mainstreet, the one where you had to go up the stairs to pay the bouncer to get in.

Sparky140
10-17-15, 12:30
Wow, that goes back a few years. Humphrey retired a year or so back, and I haven't heard if he's doing well or not. But I haven't been back in Kitty"s in that long either. Mowes was always a sure thing. Here's one for you, since were are drawing out all the old timers. Remember the original Cheeks before it closed down in the mid 90's And how about Mainstreet, I think it was Mainstreet, the one where you had to go up the stairs to pay the bouncer to get in.Oh yes, remember Main Street well. Right across the street from Miss Kitty's. WP has since turned it into a library. I also remember the old Dollies, guess I've been going to the clubs for to long!

Member #4986
10-18-15, 01:41
Wow, that goes back a few years. Humphrey retired a year or so back, and I haven't heard if he's doing well or not. But I haven't been back in Kitty"s in that long either. Mowes was always a sure thing. Here's one for you, since were are drawing out all the old timers. Remember the original Cheeks before it closed down in the mid 90's And how about Mainstreet, I think it was Mainstreet, the one where you had to go up the stairs to pay the bouncer to get in.Those were the days. Mainstreet was the first Strip Club I ever went in to and I had a lot of great times there. My first visit was when I was 17, the summer between my Junior and Senior year of high school (1993). I had a fake I'd and the big black bouncer knew it. All he said was "you got to buy 2 macho mugs"! I was like, yes sir!

I got my first lap dance was from a big blonde amazon named Barbie! She was about 6'5 in heels and jumped off that stage and onto my chair and almost broke my dick in half. I also had a lot of fun with a dancer named Jordan before she went downhill and gave most of my money to a sexy little thing that went by Samantha. She was by far my ATF. I was in Mainstreet about once every weekend until they closed.

Oh yeah, and how about that breakfast buffet they had? Lmao!!

BigJohn314
10-18-15, 07:17
Those were the days. Mainstreet was the first Strip Club I ever went in to and I had a lot of great times there. My first visit was when I was 17, the summer between my Junior and Senior year of high school (1993). I had a fake I'd and the big black bouncer knew it. All he said was "you got to buy 2 macho mugs"! I was like, yes sir!

I got my first lap dance was from a big blonde amazon named Barbie! She was about 6'5 in heels and jumped off that stage and onto my chair and almost broke my dick in half. I also had a lot of fun with a dancer named Jordan before she went downhill and gave most of my money to a sexy little thing that went by Samantha. She was by far my ATF. I was in Mainstreet about once every weekend until they closed.

Oh yeah, and how about that breakfast buffet they had? Lmao!!Haha, I remember 'Barbie'. She would actually carry bachelors and birthday boys up on stage over her shoulder. In stilettos no less. Quite a show! Made an impression. I've forgotten some amazingly hot dancers, but Barbie will always be remembered.

TheSwampHawk
10-18-15, 17:54
Those were the days. Mainstreet was the first Strip Club I ever went in to and I had a lot of great times there. My first visit was when I was 17, the summer between my Junior and Senior year of high school (1993). I had a fake I'd and the big black bouncer knew it. All he said was "you got to buy 2 macho mugs"! I was like, yes sir!

Oh yeah, and how about that breakfast buffet they had? Lmao!!Ahhhh. My darling Pooky, days at Dollies when big Steve was still alive. May be dating myself (so to speak! But the memories were worth it!

Happy Hunting, Be Safe.

-SH.

Retman06
10-18-15, 21:47
How about the House Of Respect? And the biker bouncers and their gals at the Art E mowes Key Club?

I may be one of the few that still remembers these good times or that admits to it.

Retman06.

Tony 9
10-18-15, 22:39
Ahhhh. My darling Pooky, days at Dollies when big Steve was still alive. May be dating myself (so to speak! But the memories were worth it!

Happy Hunting, Be Safe.

-SH.Pooky. I recall her from the days at the Paradise Club centerville, much thinner and less strung out back then. WILD times in that large private area, day shift almost anything was OK. The same for the original Dollies. OMG a young Lauren at age 23 ! She would seduce ya, and I would do the same.

The old CMowes. Certain gals would hand shake your "hand" while you sat at the bar.

Speaking of liberal day shift gals. PTs centerville over the yrs has been wide open at times. So has Hollywood, MK. On and on. Its hit or miss. Good memories. But also many lousy trips (being honest).

J EastAlton
10-20-15, 04:51
I took a ride over to Dollies last Thursday night. I meet a young lady named Maggie. She was tall, slender red head. She looked tight. A nice small ass and a small set of tits to match. I would say an A cup at the very most. She did like to talk. She told me stories about her cat. Not her puss, but her actual pet cat. After some playful banter, it was behind the beads we went. She only had one rule, no probing of her ass. I only opted for a covered BJ. That ran me 55 George Washington's. I didn't think that was bad, because it took me about five songs to jizzle. I did give her a small tip. I didn't ask about take out, but you never know. It was good to get back, for I haven't been there in almost a year. I also caught up with Terri the bar tender, sometimes I have found her to be more of a conversationalist then the dancers. I plan on going back soon.

Jeffc 574
10-20-15, 12:28
I used to hit The Red Garter all the time. Almost anything could happen at the stage. Wasn't Mainstreet and Humphrey on Lindburgh by NW Plaza for a while? I remember going there way to much. Hit the Rose a few times too.

My favorite was the French Quarter. On the south side of I-64 off of 111, behind the prison. I remember $5 could get you rubbed off at the stage. They lost their liquor license and then got really wild. Then burned down.

FreightShaker1
10-20-15, 15:41
I used to hit The Red Garter all the time. Almost anything could happen at the stage. Wasn't Mainstreet and Humphrey on Lindburgh by NW Plaza for a while? I remember going there way to much. Hit the Rose a few times too.

My favorite was the French Quarter. On the south side of I-64 off of 111, behind the prison. I remember $5 could get you rubbed off at the stage. They lost their liquor license and then got really wild. Then burned down.What was the name of the place on Natural Bridge that was next to where the Hustle boutique is. Dive bar g string and pasty or band aid kinda place. Used to stop 3-4 times a week on the way home.

Pac92
10-20-15, 15:46
What was the name of the place on Natural Bridge that was next to where the Hustle boutique is. Dive bar g string and pasty or band aid kinda place. Used to stop 3-4 times a week on the way home.Was that called Vertigo's? Man that was years ago.

Pac.

Luv Fkemall
10-20-15, 17:21
How about the House Of Respect? And the biker bouncers and their gals at the Art E mowes Key Club?

I may be one of the few that still remembers these good times or that admits to it.

Retman06.My favorites were the Chameleon and the limo ride available at the old CMowes!

Gerry2753
10-20-15, 20:47
Was that called Vertigo's? Man that was years ago.

Pac.Anyone remember the bar just south of 70 on Lindbergh. I think it was called 'Coral Court'. Dancers were there and the dance floor was actually in a different room than the bar. I used to go in there in the afternoon and I was the only customer watching the girl while the bartender took care of customers at the bar. They made me happy many times with nothing more than watching her dance. The back door to a 2nd parking lot was right where the dancers went down to the basement to change clothes. I had a few tell me to leave and then as I was walking toward the backdoor grabbed me and took be downstairs. The management also had private parties downstairs after closing. Damn I miss the old days! ! !

BigJohn314
10-21-15, 06:29
Was that called Vertigo's? Man that was years ago.

Pac.I remember Vertigos and "the Rock road girls" on st Charles rock road. Met some fun girls there.

TheSwampHawk
10-21-15, 11:37
My favorites were the Chameleon and the limo ride available at the old CMowes!Fond memories of the limo rides! ('Course that was back when I didn't really know how to score cheaper recreation!

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
10-21-15, 11:39
Pooky. I recall her from the days at the Paradise Club centerville, much thinner and less strung out back then. WILD times in that large private area, day shift almost anything was OK. The same for the original Dollies. OMG a young Lauren at age 23 ! She would seduce ya, and I would do the same.

The old CMowes. Certain gals would hand shake your "hand" while you sat at the bar.

Speaking of liberal day shift gals. PTs centerville over the yrs has been wide open at times. So has Hollywood, MK. On and on. Its hit or miss. Good memories. But also many lousy trips (being honest).Thanks for bringing back those forgotten memories.

Now if we could just as easily make new ones just as good! (Spoken like a dinosaur. Oh. Yeah. That'd be me!

-SH.

FreightShaker1
10-21-15, 14:26
Thanks for bringing back those forgotten memories.

Now if we could just as easily make new ones just as good! (Spoken like a dinosaur. Oh. Yeah. That'd be me!

-SH.I was doing the math and it was 34-36 years ago. Funny how stuff forgotten can be brought to the fore. Seams to me that one has to look harder for good times with better looking girls. Even better before all the medical conditions one may pick up these days. It could also be how I have fond memories of my 67 SS chevelle and my daily driver is likely faster and I know rides better and has AC.

Jeffc 574
10-21-15, 22:21
Mainstreet was just south of the Congress Inn. I was in the bar at the San Antonio Inn once. Wasn't a strip club but you could find almost SW there. Vertigo was on Natural Bridge where the Ritnour High School stadium is today. Mainstreet moved up on Dunn Road for like a month. The very first club I was in was a bikini bar just north of Page on Woodson. I think they closed about a week after my buddy took me there. Big things when you are 22.

Member #5366
10-23-15, 13:27
Anyone remember the bar just south of 70 on Lindbergh. I think it was called 'Coral Court'. Dancers were there and the dance floor was actually in a different room than the bar. I used to go in there in the afternoon and I was the only customer watching the girl while the bartender took care of customers at the bar. They made me happy many times with nothing more than watching her dance. The back door to a 2nd parking lot was right where the dancers went down to the basement to change clothes. I had a few tell me to leave and then as I was walking toward the backdoor grabbed me and took be downstairs. The management also had private parties downstairs after closing. Damn I miss the old days! ! !Anyone remember back in early 80's. The 3 massage parlors on Lindbergh heading north of midland?

Use to drive that home everyday and the half naked ladies would be standing in the doorway, waving to all us guys in bumper to bumper traffic. StL County popo fid quite a few "sample" visits before they shut them down.

Tobydude1000
10-23-15, 14:13
I met Lauren when she was just starting out. Probably no more than three or four days on the job. This was way before the bolt-ons were installed. Actually, her natural boobs were at least a see cup and quite nice. She came down off the stage and did the usual grinding but it was damn good. Shot my load unbeknownst to her. She asked me if came and I lied. Her reply was "ok well, I didn't think I was that good. " A couple of times after that she gave me some nice HJ action in the private area for $15. Twice in the same afternoon. Unforgettable. This was back before extras including BJ were allowed at all. .

Pooky. I recall her from the days at the Paradise Club centerville, much thinner and less strung out back then. WILD times in that large private area, day shift almost anything was OK. The same for the original Dollies. OMG a young Lauren at age 23 ! She would seduce ya, and I would do the same.

Speaking of liberal day shift gals. PTs centerville over the yrs has been wide open at times. So has Hollywood, MK. On and on. Its hit or miss. Good memories. But also many lousy trips (being honest).

Gerry2753
10-23-15, 17:21
I remember those 3 massage parlors. I frequented them quite often. My credit card was always extended due to the stops. Many good experiences. How come the girls don't treat us the same now as they did then!

Gerry2753.

Anyone remember back in early 80's. The 3 massage parlors on Lindbergh heading north of midland?

Use to drive that home everyday and the half naked ladies would be standing in the doorway, waving to all us guys in bumper to bumper traffic. StL County popo fid quite a few "sample" visits before they shut them down.

Tony 9
10-23-15, 20:53
I met Lauren when she was just starting out. Probably no more than three or four days on the job. This was way before the bolt-ons were installed. Actually, her natural boobs were at least a see cup and quite nice. She came down off the stage and did the usual grinding but it was damn good. Shot my load unbeknownst to her. She asked me if came and I lied. Her reply was "ok well, I didn't think I was that good. " A couple of times after that she gave me some nice HJ action in the private area for $15. Twice in the same afternoon. Unforgettable. This was back before extras including BJ were allowed at all. .I'll second those remarks. And verify these claims! She was a thin dark complexion hottie, 80's big hair and a booty that could not be ignored, rubbing her "stuff" all over my forehead.

And that was the intro dance at the stage. (nice memories) She had with her a tiny gal friend / roommate? Who also danced her shift, maybe 5' tall, just as "affectionate".

Only if -.

I had all of the $20 bills I spent in WP from 1984-2004 . And had put them into a solid index fund INSTEAD. I'd be retired NOW. (being sarcastic).

WhiskerSnake
10-23-15, 21:32
I've been using USAsexguide to steer me right for a spell now. Thanks for the sage advice, friends. I understand new accounts aren't trusted so much, which makes sense, but I'll try to lend whatever credibility I can to this.

I'm not a frequent monger. I've never picked up a streetwalker or hired a girl off Backpage or engaged in any Craigslist hookups. I've got a woman of my own that lives with me, and I'm mostly satisfied with my needs. On occasion, though, I like to get out to the clubs in Washington Park, and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't bucked up for a good time in the past. When I do go, the girls in Hollywood get me revved up. Best spread of girls in the park in my opinion, even though I understand that extras don't tend to be on the table. Most visits begin and end with an hour or so at Hollywood enjoying the women. I may want a little more, but my wallet talks me out of it. When I can't resist, I hit Dollies. Don't much need a report on Dollies given how many exist, but I'll let it stand that Hunny (Honey?) was my favorite last time I caved (about two years ago. Maybe two and a half? She still workin' there, and if she is, has the time been kind to her? She was a tiny little thing with an amazing ass. Breasts weren't much, but I don't mind a tiny handful.

I'd like to ask for a quick spot of info on Miss Kitty's, though. I visited for the first time last month, after blowing most of my cash at Hollywood, and found it a hell of a good time. Granted, the first girl to climb into my lap was grossly overweight, which ain't my rodeo, but the second girl? I was the only fellow at the stage, and she worked hard for her tips. For a good ten minutes she held me close, rubbing her entire body up on mine. She wasn't shy with her hands, either, and believe that I didn't complain when I felt her fingers slipping under my wasteband. What I'd like to ask is if extras are to be had at this venue, and if so, what kind of damages are we lookin' at? If the time she showed me at the stage were any indication, I'd wager yes, but I'd hate to drop the money just to have the tease continue behind the curtains, especially when Dollies is a sure thing.

Thanks for the direction over the past few years, and glad to finally be joining in.

EddieBoy1
10-24-15, 14:49
I've been using USAsexguide to steer me right for a spell now. Thanks for the sage advice, friends. I understand new accounts aren't trusted so much, which makes sense, but I'll try to lend whatever credibility I can to this.

I'm not a frequent monger. I've never picked up a streetwalker or hired a girl off Backpage or engaged in any Craigslist hookups. I've got a woman of my own that lives with me, and I'm mostly satisfied with my needs. On occasion, though, I like to get out to the clubs in Washington Park, and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't bucked up for a good time in the past. When I do go, the girls in Hollywood get me revved up. Best spread of girls in the park in my opinion, even though I understand that extras don't tend to be on the table. Most visits begin and end with an hour or so at Hollywood enjoying the women. I may want a little more, but my wallet talks me out of it. When I can't resist, I hit Dollies. Don't much need a report on Dollies given how many exist, but I'll let it stand that Hunny (Honey?) was my favorite last time I caved (about two years ago. Maybe two and a half? She still workin' there, and if she is, has the time been kind to her? She was a tiny little thing with an amazing ass. Breasts weren't much, but I don't mind a tiny handful.

I'd like to ask for a quick spot of info on Miss Kitty's, though. I visited for the first time last month, after blowing most of my cash at Hollywood, and found it a hell of a good time. Granted, the first girl to climb into my lap was grossly overweight, which ain't my rodeo, but the second girl? I was the only fellow at the stage, and she worked hard for her tips. For a good ten minutes she held me close, rubbing her entire body up on mine. She wasn't shy with her hands, either, and believe that I didn't complain when I felt her fingers slipping under my wasteband. What I'd like to ask is if extras are to be had at this venue, and if so, what kind of damages are we lookin' at? If the time she showed me at the stage were any indication, I'd wager yes, but I'd hate to drop the money just to have the tease continue behind the curtains, especially when Dollies is a sure thing.

Thanks for the direction over the past few years, and glad to finally be joining in.Their Privates have always been interesting. HJ's available. Maybe more. They have a new private area with closed doors. I believe it start's around $150 - carry out is usually available too. Surprised she didn't lobby you for at least the cheap private?

Jannisary
10-24-15, 18:45
It has been years since I've been to Miss Kitty's. Back when I did go there semi-regularly, some girls would do plenty of stick shifting during the privates and some would be good for a HJ. The way the private dance area is set up is not good for extras. I know some guys have reported getting CBJ and even FS there but I think it had to be a really rushed experience given the layout of the area.

I don't recall any reports on the private VIP room they set up a few years ago. Guys could be getting lucky in there and just not be members here or not reporting it.

Maybe you can do some recon work for the board Whiskersnake.

SnoopMikee
10-25-15, 12:34
It has been years since I've been to Miss Kitty's. Back when I did go there semi-regularly, some girls would do plenty of stick shifting during the privates and some would be good for a HJ. The way the private dance area is set up is not good for extras. I know some guys have reported getting CBJ and even FS there but I think it had to be a really rushed experience given the layout of the area.

I don't recall any reports on the private VIP room they set up a few years ago. Guys could be getting lucky in there and just not be members here or not reporting it.

Maybe you can do some recon work for the board Whiskersnake.I will say- the VIP is worth it with the right girl. If you got game and the cash, you can get FS.

Always ask where they worked before. If they say blonde's or wise guys, mount up.

Twisty
10-26-15, 12:35
I'll second those remarks. And verify these claims! She was a thin dark complexion hottie, 80's big hair and a booty that could not be ignored, rubbing her "stuff" all over my forehead.

And that was the intro dance at the stage. (nice memories) She had with her a tiny gal friend / roommate? Who also danced her shift, maybe 5' tall, just as "affectionate".

Only if -.

I had all of the $20 bills I spent in WP from 1984-2004 . And had put them into a solid index fund INSTEAD. I'd be retired NOW. (being sarcastic).Her friend's name was Missy. That one was bold. I was at the stage one time, the dancer had just moved to another customer. She walks up behind me, slips her hand into my pants, gives a squeeze and leaves a printed card with name and number. Used that number a couple times to have fun with her and lauren.

Sir Lancelot
10-26-15, 15:06

Thanks for the direction over the past few years, and glad to finally be joining in.Hey W. S.

Since you mentioned Honey. If it's the same little short 22 year old I remember from Dollies. She's at Cheeks now. Night shift. I'd imagine Friday nights. I ran into her about a month ago there.

Take care.

S. L.

Sir Lancelot
10-26-15, 15:25
So I was able to get into Dollies Saturday night. Probably got there around 8:30 or 9. J Lo and Liz were working the stages at the same time. Liz was having a heck of a time with a female patron who had been drinking a bit. Liz introduced herself at the bar, a few minutes after she got done with her set. We made small talk. Agreed on 60 behind the beads. Probably coulda talked her down but I was in a hurry to get in and get out. She is a cute, 25 year old, sexy chocolate gal. About 5'2" or so. Small tits. Sexy butt and very friendly and personable. Had a nipple ring (stud) thru one nipple. But I think they are both pierced.

Behind the beads, she put the cover on with her mouth like a pro. I love that! She didn't mind my hands roaming while she worked me. She did a nice job. Plenty of attention to the boys. I intentionally held back and took a little longer then usual, by reaching down and playing with her from time to time. It was a nice distraction to prolong our fun. She didn't give up, kept going full speed. She used her hands and mouth well. Finally she got me. Cleaned me up and we parted ways after exiting the beads.

I'm always looking to try out new talent, but I'd repeat with her again.

I did find out that she does do take out once she's played with you in the club.

Take care guys.

S. L.

STLguy1980
10-31-15, 14:04
Looks like they have had some turnover (no surprise) but the new Friday night group was pretty impressive last night. Cute blonde with nice fake DD's was working hard to talk me in to a VIP room. $600 for an hour? In a place where almost every girl will meet outside the club for far less? No thanks.

Illinois
11-02-15, 20:53
Went to Hollywood last Thursday around 4:00 pm. Place was pretty dead, but the talent looked pretty good. A few decent dancers on stage, one was smoking hot, had a perfect face. Wish I had gotten her name. Was approached by a half asian hottie with big fake tits, her name was Bionka I think. Asked her how she was doing and she immediately said, "I'm really drunk. " I'm thinking sweet, and asked her how much for a private dance. The smell of liquor on her breath told me she was telling the truth. She said $25. I said let's go. In the booth she reminded me we were on camera. She got right to work. She was really into it, grinding all over me. Either we had chemistry or she was a great actress. Put her mouth all over my cock with my pants on. I rubbed her puss with my fingers and eventually slipped my fingers inside her g string. She pulled away and I thought crap, the bouncer was on his way. But, she moved so she could slide her g string over to give me full access. Had that nice snatch all in my face. I kissed and rubbed all over it while she kept her mouth on my cock, through my pants anyway. Best dance I ever had. She pulled my shirt up and kissed all over my chest and shared some nice dirty talk with me. When we were done I handed her the. 25 and she said that it was two songs and I owed her. 50. That pissed me off but I didn't feel like arguing so I paid her and left. Not sure I would repeat or not, based on the upsale. Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware.

Fire1234
11-03-15, 00:22
Had a recent trip.

PTs Brooklyn.

Immediately approached by a blonde and Burnett both with huge fakies asking if I was "ready to get naked with them". Kept.

Giving me the hard sell for a VIP suite. Too much makeup and way too aggressive. The only cute girl there IMO was the waitress. Left and went back over to Roxys.

Roxys.

Much more attractive than I was expecting. Hadn't been to Roxys in years. It's still a dump, but Ellie, Allana, and Lacy were all attractive. Extras are available and negotiable but didn't partake. They mostly want you to buy a suite though.

Hollywood.

Hot blonde with huge fakes was walking around like she owned the place. Definitely but I'm a little sick of these petite girls getting these cartoonish tits that are way too big for their bodies. There was a spinner type with a tree tattoo on her ribcage that used to dance there. Anybody know her?

Didn't buy any dances as nobody caught my eye.

All and all a "clean" night with Roxys being the surprise winner.

Planning on dollies and cheeks and maybe Wiseguys for some better action next time.

Tomg01
11-04-15, 10:25
Looks like they have had some turnover (no surprise) but the new Friday night group was pretty impressive last night.Yeah new girls turn 18 and want to dance every day, don't they. What a wonderful world.

Tomg01
11-04-15, 10:53
Had a recent trip.

PTs Brooklyn.

Immediately approached by a blonde and Burnett both with huge fakies asking if I was "ready to get naked with them". Kept.

Giving me the hard sell for a VIP suite. Too much makeup and way too aggressive. The only cute girl there IMO was the waitress. Left and went back over to RoxysAny idea if Paradise is still dancing there? She always had a cute butt and a saucy attitude both of which I enjoyed.

Fire1234
11-04-15, 16:50
Any idea if Paradise is still dancing there? She always had a cute butt and a saucy attitude both of which I enjoyed.Sorry man didn't get names. Chicks with the bolt-ons told me but I forgot. Neither was Paradise though. There other two were annoying as hell and not my type of attitude so I left after 1 drink.

Kimberry
11-06-15, 11:06

Oh yeah, and how about that breakfast buffet they had? Lmao!!Been away and now back! Reading post sends me back when going to clubs were more enjoyable and opportunities were plentiful and easier. Reflecting back '95, gorgeous redhead petite young at club across CMowes. She was and will be ATF. I don't recall the name but the building is demolished now but it had pink door or in the name and was next door to CMowes at the corner. Was a favorite drinking spot with pool tables and this brunette that was worth the trip out. She and I dated outside the club. Became very good friends but she could not break her drug habits. Shame! I have not been to any clubs since the 90's. Drove by the area and saw many changes. Bet not a lot of young petite pretty girls in clubs nowadays. Anyone can prove me wrong?

Befun
11-09-15, 13:53
Been away and now back! Reading post sends me back when going to clubs were more enjoyable and opportunities were plentiful and easier. Reflecting back '95, gorgeous redhead petite young at club across CMowes. She was and will be ATF. I don't recall the name but the building is demolished now but it had pink door or in the name and was next door to CMowes at the corner. Was a favorite drinking spot with pool tables and this brunette that was worth the trip out. She and I dated outside the club. Became very good friends but she could not break her drug habits. Shame! I have not been to any clubs since the 90's. Drove by the area and saw many changes. Bet not a lot of young petite pretty girls in clubs nowadays. Anyone can prove me wrong?Back in the day, the club next to see-Mowe's was called "The Chameleon" I believe.

Befun.

Jannisary
11-09-15, 18:05
Yes, the Chameleon was next door, directly south of Cmowes. It had a pink facade and room in back for fun. Had a lot of fun there back in the day.

Earl Shines
11-10-15, 19:39
Possibly the worst $8 I've ever spent. Depressing as hell. Went to Dollies, and there were three girls and four guys there. None dancing, none talking to each other, nothing. One 40+ dancer sitting on an 80+ guy's lap while the 10-minute version of Free Bird played TWICE in a row.

I was admittedly out there for more than the bar ambiance, but there was literally nothing happening for the hour I was there.

So, just saying. If you have to choose between Dollies or an invasive medical procedure on a Sunday afternoon, choose the latter.

StevetLee
11-28-15, 01:40
When is the bestbtime to look for extras? Day, night? Weekday or weekend?

Wyghost
11-28-15, 11:15
When is the bestbtime to look for extras? Day, night? Weekday or weekend?When ever you get the time to get there. I only get to go when in town, usually days, and weekdays. But at the clubs on the east side. It is best when you walk thru the doors at your leisure.

Wyghost
11-28-15, 11:19
Visited Cmoes, Dollies, and Blondies at opening on Wednesday. All were slow as I knew they would be, but Cmoes had a couple of Gems walk in and go to work, think it was their first day and probably making Christmas money, or at least money to buy a Thanksgiving turkey. Didn't get to spend the time I wanted and I had to catch a flight. I will be back first of December as I know the girls will be out working for Christmas money, have always done better the first part of December on new not so used girls on the east side.

STLguy1980
11-28-15, 15:31
Visited Cmoes, Dollies, and Blondies at opening on Wednesday. All were slow as I knew they would be, but Cmoes had a couple of Gems walk in and go to work, think it was their first day and probably making Christmas money, or at least money to buy a Thanksgiving turkey. Didn't get to spend the time I wanted and I had to catch a flight. I will be back first of December as I know the girls will be out working for Christmas money, have always done better the first part of December on new not so used girls on the east side.I found out last year that the week before Christmas is a good week to go to the strip clubs as all the college girls are back and some are looking to make some quick money during the time off. Last year I scored some serious action during the college break weeks for not much money. Some of the girls can make more in an hour or two at my place than they can in a week working a shitty retail job.

FreightShaker1
12-01-15, 09:21
4 girls working Autumn, Sunny, Azile and Trinity. None dancing or making a effort. 3 were in the dressing room the other playing a video game. Good thing the cover is 2 bucks.

Observer314
12-04-15, 11:24
WASHINGTON PARK • Firefighters were battling a pre-dawn blaze Friday that has engulfed a strip club in Washington Park.

No injuries were reported at the Main Street Club, 5103 Bunkum Road.

Firefighters from Washington Park got the call at about 4:30 a.m. Crews from several neighboring agencies helped fight the fire.

Flames were seen shooting from the business an hour later.

O314

EddieBoy1
12-04-15, 12:42
WASHINGTON PARK Firefighters were battling a pre-dawn blaze Friday that has engulfed a strip club in Washington Park.

No injuries were reported at the Main Street Club, 5103 Bunkum Road.

Firefighters from Washington Park got the call at about 4:30 a.m. Crews from several neighboring agencies helped fight the fire.

Flames were seen shooting from the business an hour later.

O314MACHO MUG Cary. Those were the good ol days.

Dagny Taggert
12-05-15, 09:59
MACHO MUG Cary. Those were the good ol days.I wonder how Main Street was doing financially.

Sometimes when businesses are struggling, they conveniently have a fire so the owner can collect on the insurance.

DT.

STLguy1980
12-05-15, 16:07
I wonder how Main Street was doing financially.

Sometimes when businesses are struggling, they conveniently have a fire so the owner can collect on the insurance.

DT.Pop's comes to mind years ago. The club was not doing well, they wanted to move to the current location but could not sell the building and then a couple months later there is a mysterious electrical fire. Wonder what could have happened?

Dagny Taggert
12-06-15, 09:09
Pop's comes to mind years ago. The club was not doing well, they wanted to move to the current location but could not sell the building and then a couple months later there is a mysterious electrical fire. Wonder what could have happened?It's often rather obvious to the trained eye where a fire began and what caused it. Fire marshals and insurance investigators usually find where the accelerant -- the fire starter -- was placed, what it was and so on.

DT.

KC Questor
12-06-15, 21:46
I wonder how Main Street was doing financially.

Pop's comes to mind years ago. The club was not doing well, they wanted to move to the current location but could not sell the building and then a couple months later there is a mysterious electrical fire. Wonder what could have happened?Not to mention Chameleon Club, C-Mowes, Pleasure Palace. Amazing how many fires there are in this area.

Arutha
12-08-15, 11:42
Made a trip out to Dollies last Thursday. I go about once a month, and usually have a good time. 5 girls working, and just about the most unfriendly atmosphere I've ever encountered. Good looking thicker blonde sitting at the bar, asked if I could buy her a drink, responded witvery rudely. I walked away with a smile and grabbed a table, usually the girls will come by and ask if they can join you. Say there for 20 minutes and nothing. There was an attractive thin brunette walking around, so I approached her and asked to buy her a drink. She responded with "I already have one" in a very bitchy tone and walked away. This was all around 5 pm, guess that had already made their money for the day. Oh well, we all strike out sometimes I guess.

Anyone know what days Autumn works? Damn that girl is fun.

Purleybaker
12-08-15, 18:10
Not to mention Chameleon Club, C-Mowes, Pleasure Palace. Amazing how many fires there are in this area.See-Mowes and Pleasure Palace (previously Fantasy Land) twice, City Nights.

Larks Tongue
12-09-15, 05:21
See-Mowes and Pleasure Palace (previously Fantasy Land) twice, City Nights.City Nights fire was tied to that guy that got run over and killed. Some racist crap went down sadly and he paid for it. The rumor was someone (friends of the deceased) burned it down. They rebuilt but they couldn't get a liquor license and the rest is history.

I had some daytime fun there. Much more open than Ms Kitty's which ran both places.

CubWin1908
12-09-15, 15:59
City Nights fire was tied to that guy that got run over and killed. Some racist crap went down sadly and he paid for it. The rumor was someone (friends of the deceased) burned it down. They rebuilt but they couldn't get a liquor license and the rest is history.

I had some daytime fun there. Much more open than Ms Kitty's which ran both places.Actually, he's the one that ran the kid down. Not the first person he killed. Somehow did not go away. And then the mysterious fire was set.

He also "allegedly" beat one of the miss kitty's dancers so bad she moved away to get away and hasn't been heard from. Too scared to bring a suit.

This was all detailed on a front page story of the Riverfront Times a couple years ago, which questioned why a guy like that is still out in public. Guess what? He took copies to Miss Kitty's and signed autographs of the copies to customers! Wow. I have avoided Miss Kitty's ever since.

EddieBoy1
12-09-15, 22:11
Actually, he's the one that ran the kid down. Not the first person he killed. Somehow did not go away. And then the mysterious fire was set.

He also "allegedly" beat one of the miss kitty's dancers so bad she moved away to get away and hasn't been heard from. Too scared to bring a suit.

This was all detailed on a front page story of the Riverfront Times a couple years ago, which questioned why a guy like that is still out in public. Guess what? He took copies to Miss Kitty's and signed autographs of the copies to customers! Wow. I have avoided Miss Kitty's ever since.City Nights Surveillance Footage: Murder Caught on Tape.

www.riverfronttimes.com/.../city-nights-surveillanc...

2011 not a good year a customer was murdered on a Sat and. A Man Drew a gun and Reggie beat him and got shot in the foot. These Clubs were friendly to all. Just not Gang Bangers.

Befun
12-10-15, 22:38
See-Mowes and Pleasure Palace (previously Fantasy Land) twice, City Nights.There was also a club "back in the day" near the PT's in Centreville called Exposed which burned down after it was closed (along with Mainstreet and Cheeks) when the feds raided the owners for gambling machines years ago. I think the old Red Rooster in Brooklyn also burned after it was shut down as well.

CardMan1014
12-11-15, 14:11
Went to dollies yesterday around 2 pm the bouncer actually had change, I bought two sodas the dancer were above average from my past vists, aleza came over she looked nice enough in the dark. She got right to the business told me 50 for head but didn't mention a cover before but put it on as soon as we got behind the beads it was a mediocre BJ at best with no playing with the boys but she got the job done. I wouldn't see her again but I will be back to dollies. It's to cheap and easy to play there not to return.

EasyAsPie
12-13-15, 16:22
Anyone go to pts for couples night? Any guys get to be the lucky third? Just wondering if waste of time.

KC Questor
12-14-15, 00:04
Anyone go to pts for couples night? Any guys get to be the lucky third? Just wondering if waste of time.Waste of time. Couples don't want guys as thirds. They want girls. And if they do want guys, there are dozens. It's a fantasy, not a reality.

Dagny Taggert
12-14-15, 08:34
Waste of time. Couples don't want guys as thirds. They want girls. And if they do want guys, there are dozens. It's a fantasy, not a reality.When I have been to PTs in Centreville late on Saturday night and Sunday morning, there usually was quite a party going on. College kids, older couples, single men -- you name it.

As you go through the door, the raised area to the right was for couples, some of whom were half undressed and so on.

The catch was that you could not stand there and watch. There was always a guy or two who was watching out for the voyeurs. Pretty soon, you realized the couples area was only for couples.

I am sure single women were welcome but not single men.

DT.

Tony 9
01-10-16, 22:02
When I have been to PTs in Centreville late on Saturday night and Sunday morning, there usually was quite a party going on. College kids, older couples, single men -- you name it.

As you go through the door, the raised area to the right was for couples, some of whom were half undressed and so on.

The catch was that you could not stand there and watch. There was always a guy or two who was watching out for the voyeurs. Pretty soon, you realized the couples area was only for couples.

I am sure single women were welcome but not single men.

DT.Obviously bi women customers are often the "desired" attraction for CPLS. The dancers aren't allowed up there. Many swingers of course, they tend to mingle at clubs like this hoping to meet new friends or hook up with familiar faces, it seems some hang out there every weekend. This also goes for the single guys and gals, regular SAT night customers. I'll stop in once every 3 months and see the same faces, dancers would verify these regulars to me, I've had occasional conversations with some also. Its not uncommon for a guy to have his "party girl" in the CPLS area entertaining single guys. I've been asked more than once if I wanted too. Like any bar environment its often a clique atmosphere amongst the "regulars". And its NOT the "prettiest" group of people either at times. Just my observation.

Many newbie CPLS just checking out the scene also. Seeing what all the fuss is about. Some never come back.

I've had more luck at this club during the day shift, very liberal. Too many males under age 21 hanging out on a SAT night and not enough HOT gals dancing. CPLS of all ages of course, groups of females (bi included). It wasn't very crowded on my last visit in DEC at 1 am on a SAT night. Many fem customers enjoy participating in the show at the stages. Some shouldn't be taking their clothes off in public (LOL). It can be quiet a spectacle at times, hilarity, occasionally a disruption when some guy gropes a female customer without her consent, or someone gets too wasted. I've seen more people taken out in cuffs at this club than all others combined, dancers too.

I've been going to the club for 30 yrs, good memories, and some time wasted making the drive. I've hooked up with two very HOT wives in the past, just luck more than anything. And going home with them back to the suburbs. A few other visits I've been invited up to the dance floor area, BJ action etc. Once I ended up at a hotel after party. Your first time there, you may be surprised or shocked. If you're a regular on this site, nothing at this club should shock you. Its a dirty strip club. Not an upscale gentleman's cabaret.

Some conversations I've heard. From people who have never been to any adult club. Tend to exaggerate the reputation of what goes on: people fucking out in the open etc. Total BS.

Uden79
01-16-16, 18:41
Met this lovely lad named Kc at roxys back on Labor Day and had her driving across town to my hotel after her shift! Anyone know if she's still around or her hours? Was thinking of making a trip since it was well worth it last time.

KC Questor
01-17-16, 01:50
Met this lovely lad named Kc at roxys back on Labor DayI hope that was a typo, LOL!

Illinois
01-19-16, 11:53
I'm posting this here because nobody visits the Washington Park / Illinois sites. Went to the pink slip a few weeks ago. Got a great dance by a gal named Snuggles. We had great chemistry. She danced on me forever and I barely gave her any money. Great rear end and seemed as if she really liked her job. We sat at the bar and drank shots the rest of the night. Not sure if anything else is on the table but I'm going to find out.

PeterLong
01-21-16, 22:55
I went by Dolly's today and the girls said that from now on they don't wear any panties or g-stings on Thursdays. Under their outfit there is nothing. And they are more than happy to have you check.

Rube7500
01-27-16, 17:51
Looking for some into. Are the private dances at penthouse club along the lines as in washington park. I've seen some really great looking girls there.

Rube7500
01-27-16, 17:58
Sorry I ment larry flints club.

Jannisary
01-28-16, 13:05
Hustler Club can be a fun club to hang out at but don't go in expecting a lot of extras. The extras level is nothing compared to Dollies, Cheeks, Wiseguys, etc. You can still have some fun and there are dancers there who will allow your hands to roam and there are some who are quite willing to grind one out of you if that's your thing.

Rube7500
01-31-16, 01:01
Hustler Club can be a fun club to hang out at but don't go in expecting a lot of extras. The extras level is nothing compared to Dollies, Cheeks, Wiseguys, etc. You can still have some fun and there are dancers there who will allow your hands to roam and there are some who are quite willing to grind one out of you if that's your thing.Thanks for the info.

STLguy1980
01-31-16, 14:06
Hustler Club can be a fun club to hang out at but don't go in expecting a lot of extras. The extras level is nothing compared to Dollies, Cheeks, Wiseguys, etc. You can still have some fun and there are dancers there who will allow your hands to roam and there are some who are quite willing to grind one out of you if that's your thing.Of the clubs on the east side, Hustler is the one where you are least likely to get anything in the actual club. I have had luck with a number of girls there outside the club though. Usually works out better since they are typically more attractive than the average dancer on the east side and WAY above average when compared to WP clubs alone.

LuvBoobies
02-01-16, 02:36
Looking for some into. Are the private dances at penthouse club along the lines as in washington park. I've seen some really great looking girls there.I've had HJ, bbjcim, BBFS, cfs you name it at Penthouse at onetime or another. I don't go into a private dance there unless I am getting a finish. Daytime its pretty much a lock. Night time its usually a lock. I've taken home several of the dancers over the years. Many of them end up on SD dating sites. However this is my experience at most of the clubs. Hustler seemed like the hardest to me for getting extras IN the club. No problem outside of it.

STLguy1980
02-01-16, 20:51
I've had HJ, bbjcim, BBFS, cfs you name it at Penthouse at onetime or another. I don't go into a private dance there unless I am getting a finish. Daytime its pretty much a lock. Night time its usually a lock. I've taken home several of the dancers over the years. Many of them end up on SD dating sites. However this is my experience at most of the clubs. Hustler seemed like the hardest to me for getting extras IN the club. No problem outside of it.Totally agree. During the day at the clubs you should be good to go (outside Hustler). Some girls will tell you no but at least half the girls at every club will work hard to make sure you enjoy the private dances in the back.

Rube7500
02-02-16, 20:37
I want to thank everyone who answered my questions. I travel for a living and most boards are so hard to get information.

Earl Shines
02-25-16, 19:13
I went out East last night, and found the Clubs in an awful state. See-Mowes was closed, Dollies only had 2 dancers (no music, the dancers were just sitting at the bar) and Blondie's had 2 girls and another one talking on her phone for 30 minutes. Has something changed over there? Outside of Cheek's there wasn't even anyone dancing in the four places I went. Just three cover charges and out the door. I went at 7:00, which isn't prime time, but shouldn't have been terrible.

Anyway, looks like Washington Park is off my list for a bit.

RobHenry222
02-26-16, 17:15
I went out East last night, and found the Clubs in an awful state. See-Mowes was closed, Dollies only had 2 dancers (no music, the dancers were just sitting at the bar) and Blondie's had 2 girls and another one talking on her phone for 30 minutes. Has something changed over there? Outside of Cheek's there wasn't even anyone dancing in the four places I went. Just three cover charges and out the door. I went at 7:00, which isn't prime time, but shouldn't have been terrible.

Anyway, looks like Washington Park is off my list for a bit.I haven't stepped foot into a strip club in about 3-4 years. My route home happened to take me past PTs in Centreville about a week ago. I think it was around 5 or 6 in the evening. A cold beer or two sounded good while I gawked at some titties sounded like a good idea. I have had some very memorable experiences on the East Side, but wasn't looking for much more than a few drinks and maybe some conversation before I made my way home.

Walked in and scanned the placed. 4-5 dancers and maybe 2 customers. Sat at the bar and ordered a cold one. A very short spinner named Mercedes sat next to me. Very bubbly and friendly. I'd giver her an 8 or 9 for an East Side stripper. Asked if we could go sit in one of the chairs. Just an oversized stuffed chair, but comfy. Lots of dirty talk and mutual touching.

We played around and chatted for maybe half an hour before she asked if I wanted a private dance. She actually told me the 1 hr VIP was a scam and not worth the $200. Asked her about the rates for a regular private. Normally $100 for 3 songs but offered 3 for $50.

When we got back to the booth she pulled the curtain. An extra long song had already started and she told me this one wouldn't count, but the fun started right away. She actually stripped me down to my boxers. In all my time at a club this was new to me, but I thought what the hell. She was wearing nothing but a tiny gstring that barely covered anything. Lots of grinding, mutual touch, etc. When she thought the coast was clear she pulled it out and BBBJ. I hadn't planned on any of this so I had no cover. Not sure if she did either, but no other real penetration. My boxers and her gstring were thin and flimsy enough it pretty much felt like the real deal. Explosive finish.

I know it was more than 3 songs plus the one that was already playing. And for only $50, I tipped her well.

We wound up just hanging out for a while back in that chair. She brought me a fresh cold one, which I don't believe I was charged for. Chatted and messed around for about another hour til the end of her shift. She never asked for another penny. Even when it was her turn to go on stage.

Not a bad way to end the day before going home.

Niknella
03-03-16, 20:29
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to visiting the great state of MO next week for the first time. I will be in St. Louis for one day / night only. If anyone knows of anything along I70 through IL, I'd listen to suggestions there too.

What clubs do you guys recommend around there? I'd love to know if there are any totally nude clubs. Those are my favorite, but I know they are few and far between any more.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Nik.

KC Questor
03-03-16, 23:40
I'm going to visiting the great state of MO next week for the first time. I will be in St. Louis for one day / night only. If anyone knows of anything along I70 through IL, I'd listen to suggestions there too.

What clubs do you guys recommend around there? I'd love to know if there are any totally nude clubs. Those are my favorite, but I know they are few and far between any more.
Which night will you be there? It makes a huge difference. Also, what are your goals? St. Louis strip clubs range from your standard lap dance place to clubs that are basically low-end whorehouses.

Niknella
03-05-16, 00:33
Which night will you be there? It makes a huge difference. Also, what are your goals? St. Louis strip clubs range from your standard lap dance place to clubs that are basically low-end whorehouses.Tuesday night. As for what kind of place, since I don't know the area, something in a safer part of town would be good. If there are extras great, if not, not a deal breaker.

PeterLong
03-05-16, 11:11
Going club hopping this afternoon with girl friend. We usually end up sitting at the bar playing with the dancers. Are there any other couples that like to hang out at clubs.

Wyghost
03-05-16, 11:47
Tuesday night. As for what kind of place, since I don't know the area, something in a safer part of town would be good. If there are extras great, if not, not a deal breaker.I will be visiting that night also.

Rally7
03-05-16, 12:48
Tuesday night. As for what kind of place, since I don't know the area, something in a safer part of town would be good. If there are extras great, if not, not a deal breaker.None of the local strip clubs are in what you'd call "a safer part of town". The Sauget, IL clubs (closest to downtown across the river--PT's Sports Cabaret, Penthouse Club) have decently lit parking lots and visibility is good, so I don't really worry about going there. In Washinton Park, IL (farther East off I-64 at Rt 111), it can get a little dicey, but it really depends on the specific place. Hollywood Show Club has a parking lot that is fenced and lit up like the sun, so I don't worry about going there. Haven't really been to the Hustler Club but I think it's generally OK, too. Other places in the area (Miss Kitty's, Dollie's, see-Mowe's, etc.) seem a little seedier to me overall, and are located in areas just a bit sketchier. But I've never actually had any trouble at any of the places, either inside or in the parking lots.

Illinois
03-05-16, 16:35
If you go to Brooklyn it's anything goes for the most part. It's not a super safe location though. There you will find pts Brooklyn, roxys, bottoms up, and the pink slip. Bottoms up and pink slip are black clubs primarily. If you are looking for extras you should try dollis or miss kittys. Safer than Brooklyn, but the girls aren't the greatest in my opinion. Hustler club is right next door and is a good time but don't go looking for extras. I would say it's a bit safer too. The hottest chicks in my opinion are are penthouse, but the bottoms don't usually come off. I have seen reports of extras being offered there but I have never gotten any. I guess YMMV. Hollywood also has pretty hot chicks, but I have never had extras there either. But the bottoms do come off there and sometimes you can see some girl on girl stuff. Hollywood is prob the safest place with a huge well lit parking lot. I feel safe everywhere but that's just me.

Gears
03-06-16, 23:48
So you know all about the Illinois clubs across the river from St. Louis, but you've never been to MO. When you visit the east side you stay there, shop there and eat there without crossing the river. How does that add up?

If you go to Brooklyn it's anything goes for the most part. It's not a super safe location though. There you will find pts Brooklyn, roxys, bottoms up, and the pink slip. Bottoms up and pink slip are black clubs primarily. If you are looking for extras you should try dollis or miss kittys. Safer than Brooklyn, but the girls aren't the greatest in my opinion. Hustler club is right next door and is a good time but don't go looking for extras. I would say it's a bit safer too. The hottest chicks in my opinion are are penthouse, but the bottoms don't usually come off. I have seen reports of extras being offered there but I have never gotten any. I guess YMMV. Hollywood also has pretty hot chicks, but I have never had extras there either. But the bottoms do come off there and sometimes you can see some girl on girl stuff. Hollywood is prob the safest place with a huge well lit parking lot. I feel safe everywhere but that's just me.

KC Questor
03-07-16, 00:01
So you know all about the Illinois clubs across the river from St. Louis, but you've never been to MO. When you visit the east side you stay there, shop there and eat there without crossing the river. How does that add up?Poster "Illinois" didn't properly quote poster "Niknella".

The first part was Illinois (post #995) responding to the second part which was from Niknella (post #989).

Rodimus54
03-07-16, 04:20
So you know all about the Illinois clubs across the river from St. Louis, but you've never been to MO. When you visit the east side you stay there, shop there and eat there without crossing the river. How does that add up?Thought the same thing (at first) but my post was moved to "Stupid shit in St Louis". Anyway, sounds like the OP was quoting somoene and dropped the quote tags.

CardMan1014
03-07-16, 09:07

Thanks in advance everyone!Check out cheeks and wise guys off 111 in Washington park.

Illinois
03-07-16, 11:47
Sorry guys, I screwed up my post. Somehow I deleted the quote tags. The top part of my post was me responding to the bottom part. Anyway, I don't know anything about the clubs in st louis, only the east side. I only posted about what I know. I'll check out cheeks and wise guys, only two I haven't been to. Thanks!