PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Goodson
04-05-14, 16:54
Hi,

I'm interested in the VIP rooms off the mainstage (not the private dance area with cameras). I understand there are no cameras in these rooms. Any experience you could share if these rooms are any better than the private dance area?

Thanks.

Jannisary
04-06-14, 14:18
Hi,

I'm interested in the VIP rooms off the mainstage (not the private dance area with cameras). I understand there are no cameras in these rooms. Any experience you could share if these rooms are any better than the private dance area?

Thanks.Are you talking about the Millionaire Suites, the glassed off rooms off stage 1 & 2?

I've heard different stories about them. Some guys have claimed to get extras in them. On the other hand, the rooms are not really that private. The dancers on the stage can actually look into the rooms as the top half or so of the glass is not as dark. Also usually the waitresses make a point to check in on the rooms regularly.

The funny thing about the Millionaire Suites is that years ago they were just open alcoves with couches that were free for anyone to sit in and have a little more privacy with a dancer. I would regularly sit in the far alcove with a favorite dancer, and sometimes we'd even get a little naughty with wandering hands and fingers. I heard people kept asking the owner and mangers if that was a VIP area where they had to pay extra to sit and that started the idea of glassing the alcoves in and charging for them and thus the creation of the "Millionaire Suites".

HesDeadJim
04-06-14, 17:07
First time there, was a shock to the system, stayed and played anyway, Cee-cee is fun and worth it. Posted the entire review in the Washington Park forum.

For those can't find or did not know about the WP forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3829-Strip-Club-Reports&p=2056164&viewfull=1#post2056164.

Asylum987
04-06-14, 22:10
Stopped by Dollies and met an AA girl... Huge tits..toned to the tee... Muscles on every part... Nice plump pussy... Had stage dance... Put those lips right in my face but then went into the back and got bored by the time she got out...so I left... Went to roxies... Got hussles by I think the older (summer).. What an annoyance... But there as a cute little blonde spinner on stage..rock hard body... Small tits but a body to die for... But some old geezer was gobbling her up..sometimes I wonder if these strippers ever think that if a young guy comes in... He may actually have money to spend just like the old geezers, LOL...ol well.

STLguy1980
04-07-14, 14:24
Stopped by Dollies and met an AA girl... Huge tits..toned to the tee... Muscles on every part... Nice plump pussy... Had stage dance... Put those lips right in my face but then went into the back and got bored by the time she got out...so I left... Went to roxies... Got hussles by I think the older (summer).. What an annoyance... But there as a cute little blonde spinner on stage..rock hard body... Small tits but a body to die for... But some old geezer was gobbling her up..sometimes I wonder if these strippers ever think that if a young guy comes in... He may actually have money to spend just like the old geezers, LOL...ol well.I can tell you what they are probably thinking. It is either 1) young guys don't have money and I am going to spend an hour trying to get 20 bucks from him or 2) the older guy is harmless and will not want more than a little rub and will give me whatever I want for the attention. There are a couple places where the girls go right to the older guys and completely ignore the younger guys and Roxy's is the worst.

I watched an early 20 something hot dancer at Roxy's sit with an old (at least 70) guy for an hour and get pissed at him with he gave her far less than she wanted. She came over to me and sat down trying to be all sweet and interested. I told her to keep walking since she walked right by me to go to him to begin with when I indicated to her at the stage I was interested and had money to spend on her. She got pissed at me too but I don't give a fuck if I piss them off anymore. I spend as much as any guy on a girl I am interested in so when they choose to pass me by, they don't get a second chance, even if I go back on a different night.

Twisty
04-08-14, 07:38
I can tell you what they are probably thinking. It is either 1) young guys don't have money and I am going to spend an hour trying to get 20 bucks from him or 2) the older guy is harmless and will not want more than a little rub and will give me whatever I want for the attention. There are a couple places where the girls go right to the older guys and completely ignore the younger guys and Roxy's is the worst.

I watched an early 20 something hot dancer at Roxy's sit with an old (at least 70) guy for an hour and get pissed at him with he gave her far less than she wanted. She came over to me and sat down trying to be all sweet and interested. I told her to keep walking since she walked right by me to go to him to begin with when I indicated to her at the stage I was interested and had money to spend on her. She got pissed at me too but I don't give a fuck if I piss them off anymore. I spend as much as any guy on a girl I am interested in so when they choose to pass me by, they don't get a second chance, even if I go back on a different night.In defense of the girls who give what seems to be preferable treatment to us old farts, some of us have been going to these clubs for decades. We become known and word spreads. Most of the older gents that I have seen in the clubs realize we are no longer gods gift to women and are generally very polite and appreciative with money and Attitude. It gets remembered and so does the " I don't give a fuck if I piss them off anymore" attitude.

Jannisary
04-08-14, 12:22
I'm not an old fart or a young gun either. I try to not get worked up over a dancer choosing to spend time with somebody other than myself. For the most part, I don't know them or the other guys so I don't know if there is prior history, a backstory, if the guy is a known big spender or what. Dancers often have to make quick choices on who to spend time with based on little information to try and maximize their earnings for the shift. Its their job. Its often nothing personal against the guy or myself who she rejects in favor of another, just a quick guess or gamble on her part as to who has more potential to spend money. There is no reason to take it personally. If I didn't give dancers a "second chance" in these situations I'd miss out on some fun times.

At the same time realize that reputations, good and bad can be quickly made in a club. It doesn't necessarily always come down to how much money you are spending either.

LimpDick
04-08-14, 14:30
Never be posessive because it is always her choice.

I've found knowing them outside the club is an automatic in. Looking back, the more messed up my life was the more easily I became a part of theirs.

I'm not an old fart or a young gun either. I try to not get worked up over a dancer choosing to spend time with somebody other than myself. For the most part, I don't know them or the other guys so I don't know if there is prior history, a backstory, if the guy is a known big spender or what. Dancers often have to make quick choices on who to spend time with based on little information to try and maximize their earnings for the shift. Its their job. Its often nothing personal against the guy or myself who she rejects in favor of another, just a quick guess or gamble on her part as to who has more potential to spend money. There is no reason to take it personally. If I didn't give dancers a "second chance" in these situations I'd miss out on some fun times.

At the same time realize that reputations, good and bad can be quickly made in a club. It doesn't necessarily always come down to how much money you are spending either.

STLguy1980
04-08-14, 18:24

At the same time realize that reputations, good and bad can be quickly made in a club. It doesn't necessarily always come down to how much money you are spending either.To be honest, it was the way she approached me after the older guy wasted her time that added to the disinterest.

Badboy2
04-08-14, 23:25
I've decided that Cheeks and Wiseguys are not my cup of tea. Cheeks has some lookers and Wise Guys seems like they have the "castaways". At least from what I have seen in both. Mostly I just don't think it makes money sense to spend .50 for the 15 minutes of VIP time, not to mention what ever you negotiate with the lady. It just doesn't add up to me. Granted there are some great looking bodies at Cheeks and I've had girls make some offers of pleasure that would make say heck yea...but .50 for 15 minutes just does not balance out for me. Have fun, and just maybe on occasion I'll see if I find something special. I just won't be considered a regular. Overall WP has made me all but totally disregard BP.

HesDeadJim
04-11-14, 08:37
Went to dollies again thurs. It was shift change I got latched onto by Paige. Now at this point I must proclaim I had 3 beers already and the brain wasn't putting 2 and 2 together very well. Multiple warnings about her in this forum. And guess what. The reputation is well earned. First hits me up for a tip at the bar, for no reason other than she has her boobs out. Then she wants to take me back for a 30 CBJ. I decline, I explain CBJ's just don't do anything for me. Well ok she'll BBBJ. Allrighty then, lets go. 4 seconds in the booth hasn't even DONE anything yet and is already upselling, give me 40 and you'll get a little something extra. Whatever. I've been drinking here ya go. So she starts into and after about 10 seconds (no shit) she is upselling make it 60 and we can CFS. What the hell, ill go for it. Now here is the only nice thing I have to say, her technique at cowgirl is very good indeed. But after about 2 minutes of that (and about 1 min away from me popping) she jumps off stating that is wearing her out and goes to doing CBJ which I already told her did nothing for me! And it actually hurt due to all the teeth scraping Mr happy. I lterally asked "Can we go back to the other thing that I was actually enjoying?" Sure, for another 20. And that's it. Paige will never get another penny out of me. She is kryptonite to my dick now. Even if I WANTED to try another private with her all I would be thinking is at what point is she going to try and blackmail me for more than the agreed upon number? Only on the way home did I suddenly recall that there is a "paige" in this forum that everyone complains about and that must have been her. Damn my faulty memory.

So to answer another question asked eatrlier in this thread, THAT is the reason for all the Paige hate in this thread. I personally recommend avoiding her by any means possible.

Small edit: she actually has "dollies playhouse" tatooed on her right wrist. Said she's been working there 15 years. Maybe she treats her regulars different.

Member #1658
04-22-14, 01:43
I had a great experience at Dollies tonight. Check out the full post on the Washington Park board:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3829-Strip-Club-Reports&p=2070906&viewfull=1#post2070906.

Roberco
04-23-14, 01:21
I've gotten BBJ's at PTs. Everything at Kittys. Haven't been to Hustler for over 5 years.Me and my buddy took two girls in the back for a private dance. It's called private but is not realy private at all. We sat right next to each other, but I didn't care, just had a good time with my girl. We settled 40 cents for a CBJ. This is on top of 30 cents for getting in the private dance area. Since she is cute so I didn't mind. After a few minutes, she asked if I want extra service (I assumed she meant FS) for another 50 cents. I told her I didn't bring enough dough. She went back to BJ and got me off after the first song. Actually, I felt a bit weird when I poped because of other guys and girls were sitting and dancing near by, as I never did it in public. I definitely won't do it again in the private dance area. I'd rather ask the girls if they want to do it outside the club. If you don't mind doing it in a private dance area, try the Hustler because the girls are beautiful and look clean. By all means, protect your Happy boy and cover him up. Try to acquant a girl you like and buy her a drink; you will defintitly have a good time with her. Some girls are really stuck up, they don't pay attention to you at all. Well, that's their bussines.

Razorman
04-27-14, 22:26
Is Roxy's no longer full nude club? Was at Roxy's on Saturday Mid night and didn't see even a single full nude dance on stage. Is it just a co-incidence or something has changed?

HoHoHoes
04-28-14, 00:33
Is Roxy's no longer full nude club? Was at Roxy's on Saturday Mid night and didn't see even a single full nude dance on stage. Is it just a co-incidence or something has changed?I haven't been to Brooklyn in a month or so, but I would shocked to find it is no longer all nude.

Ho.

LustLife
04-28-14, 14:46
So, after all the great reports, I decided to hit up Dollies. I went in at noon on a Tuesday. They were just opening. All the girls were tired, just getting warmed up, grouchy and mostly sub par. After drinking most of my beer I got up to leave when I spotted a girl I hadn't seen coming up from the back. I stuck around another minute and she came right up to me. She wasn't the hottest girl in the world but she wasn't old or fried out looking like the other girls either. She rubbed her ass on me, danced with me and got me excited enough to go behind the beads. I paid 60 for a CBJ which may be high but it was my 1st time there. It was nice and complete while rubbing her semi saggy but fairly nice breast. I will return. Maybe try the night shift though.

JcMyers
04-28-14, 20:02
Is Roxy's no longer full nude club? Was at Roxy's on Saturday Mid night and didn't see even a single full nude dance on stage. Is it just a co-incidence or something has changed?I was there about a month ago and noticed only a couple of girls going fully nude. I asked one of the girls that was topless only and she said management has said, "go with what you are comfortable with". Please don't take this as gospel, but it's what she said. I'm sticking with daytime hours and Roxy's has moved down a couple of spots on my strip club list.

BrooklynBoy
04-29-14, 01:20
I was there about a month ago and noticed only a couple of girls going fully nude. I asked one of the girls that was topless only and she said management has said, "go with what you are comfortable with". Please don't take this as gospel, but it's what she said. I'm sticking with daytime hours and Roxy's has moved down a couple of spots on my strip club list.I know some girls won't get fully nude if there aren't tippers at the stage.

Markanon
04-30-14, 20:27
Why fight south city hassle if you can conveniently visit dollies.

Razorman
05-02-14, 03:52
Why fight south city hassle if you can conveniently visit dollies.Dollies has very poor quality.

Taco Hunter
05-02-14, 14:56
Dollies has very poor quality.As compared to the exquisite quality of the south side?

Razorman
05-02-14, 18:32
As compared to the exquisite quality of the south side?Roxy's has at least couple of younger girls in every shift. Dollies is a hit or miss.

BigJohn314
05-03-14, 07:44
Roxy's has at least couple of younger girls in every shift. Dollies is a hit or miss.I've never managed a beer & a BJ with change left over from a $50 at Roxys. At Dollies that's the norm. As far as I know that's pretty tough to match anywhere else. (Just don't get dead in the parking lot).

HesDeadJim
05-03-14, 11:45
I think what marksman was originally trying to say is that the women at Dollies are at least as good if not better than your average SW, and prices are compatible, BUT the entire situation is simply a lot safer for both the patron and the girls.

Roxy's has at least couple of younger girls in every shift. Dollies is a hit or miss.

Wyghost
05-08-14, 08:21
Stopped by Cmoes as usual, nothing, have been surprised before, but only once. Dollies for a beer, and same old gang. It was late and dark and not much for being in Washington Park after dark. Fly out today, but will be back to hunt shortly. Nothing worth trying to take across the river.

Humorless
05-08-14, 16:56
I got out of work early today and decided to go do the lunch special over here. The sliders and fries were good and got a free beer with it along with a wrist band and a free return pass, decent deal for under ten bucks.

I know not to expect extras over here but was talked into a private by a 'Carissa' (I think was the name). Blonde with bolt-ons.I would rate at about a 7. She talked a good game before going back she said she had no rules and said she would be my dessert for my lunch. I talked her into 3 songs for $ but then she want $.10. Yeah the private dance was awful. The only excitement was when my cold runny nose rubbed against her boob and she thought it was my mouth and she got mad at me.

I have had privates at PTs and Penthouse before and usually get some excitement out of it but she just didn't do a thing for me.

Well I have broken my posting cherry here, be nice! I know I could have gotten my mileage for that money elsewhere but haven't had the nerves to go to one of them places yet. I am considering getting a massage in the next few weeks but can not make up my mind on who / where to go for that.

Jeffc 574
05-09-14, 12:43
I got out of work early today and decided to go do the lunch special over here. The sliders and fries were good and got a free beer with it along with a wrist band and a free return pass, decent deal for under ten bucks.

Well I have broken my posting cherry here, be nice! I know I could have gotten my mileage for that money elsewhere but haven't had the nerves to go to one of them places yet. I am considering getting a massage in the next few weeks but can not make up my mind on who / where to go for that.Hey, your first post contained a solid review and was not for information on a girl reviewed once a month or requesting OTR numbers. You are well on your way to being a great addition.

Illside667
05-12-14, 12:58
2 reviews.

Saw Unique at cheeks and I had seen her at clubs before and chatted but never had any fun with her. Unique is good looking, great body. Anyways this day she was all over me from the second I got there. She really wanted to go to the VIP area and so we went and had a great time, CBJ, FS, for a good deal. She kept telling me how good it was, gave me her number, etc. It was a great time.

So...Then I go back a few weeks later and she barely remembered me and tried to charge me about 3 or 4 times what she did the first time to go in the back...LOL...I ended up just leaving...I will probably repeat though sometime if the price is decent.

Saw Hayley at Dollie's. Older gal but good looking. Really nice body, blonde. She talked me into going to the booths and that where the fun ended. Before she even started she asked me if I was going to be able to finish. Then CBJ that was not so good. She stops about 2 minutes into it and asks me again if I'm going to finish. Then just gets up and walks out. I had the same experience there with Shy before. Will not repeat with either of them.

STLguy1980
05-12-14, 13:46

I know not to expect extras over here but was talked into a private by a 'Carissa' (I think was the name). Blonde with bolt-ons.I would rate at about a 7. She talked a good game before going back she said she had no rules and said she would be my dessert for my lunch. I talked her into 3 songs for $ but then she want $.10. Yeah the private dance was awful. The only excitement was when my cold runny nose rubbed against her boob and she thought it was my mouth and she got mad at me.

I have had privates at PTs and Penthouse before and usually get some excitement out of it but she just didn't do a thing for me.

Well I have broken my posting cherry here, be nice! I know I could have gotten my mileage for that money elsewhere but haven't had the nerves to go to one of them places yet. I am considering getting a massage in the next few weeks but can not make up my mind on who / where to go for that.This is the same scam they all run. They will tell you everything is on the menu in back and then you get back there they have no idea that you meant 'everything'. Had one at PT Centerville pull that crap on me a month ago in the private area, not the booths but the rooms. When it was clear she was not going to get me off (she even said she only does that outside the club) I got up, straightened myself up and gave her 20 bucks and walked right out of the club.

Badboy2
05-12-14, 17:44
2 reviews.

Saw Unique at cheeks and I had seen her at clubs before and chatted but never had any fun with her. Unique is good looking, great body. Anyways this day she was all over me from the second I got there. She really wanted to go to the VIP area and so we went and had a great time, CBJ, FS, for a good deal. She kept telling me how good it was, gave me her number, etc. It was a great time.

So...Then I go back a few weeks later and she barely remembered me and tried to charge me about 3 or 4 times what she did the first time to go in the back...LOL...I ended up just leaving...I will probably repeat though sometime if the price is decent.

Saw Hayley at Dollie's. Older gal but good looking. Really nice body, blonde. She talked me into going to the booths and that where the fun ended. Before she even started she asked me if I was going to be able to finish. Then CBJ that was not so good. She stops about 2 minutes into it and asks me again if I'm going to finish. Then just gets up and walks out. I had the same experience there with Shy before. Will not repeat with either of them.You will find out that some of the better looking one's at Dollies on day shift are the worst behind the beads when it comes to certain experiences. Unless you are rock hard and ready to pop, you will get the experience you described above.

Arutha
05-14-14, 10:03
The last two times I made it over to Dollies for the day shift, I was lucky enough to see Autumn both days. Cute girl, nice bod, and definitely knows how to make a guy smile. Last week went in for a beer, and had my eye on Hailey, but after reading the report below, I'm glad that didn't work out.

J EastAlton
05-15-14, 14:29
Well after doing all my Mothers Day obligations, I decided to take a trip to Dollies. So I get there about 7:45. I was the only one there, and there was only one dancer, 'Honey'. She is a mixed twenty-something, if I had to guess.

We hit it off at the bar. A very friendly girl. She offered a dance on the stage. This girl is super flexible! After some grinding, we went to back behind the beads. I had one of the best CBJ! This girl could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!! She took her time, very sloppy, with lots of noises. Needless to say I REALLY enjoyed myself. That damsge was $30 with a $10 tip. She did tell me take she does take out, but Iddon't remember how much it was. She was really cute by Dollies standards. I will definitely repeat with Honey. I know I post a lot about Dollies. Right now this is the phase I am in. I used to cruise for the SW, but this is so much easier. I know this is not every guys thing, but for now it is what I like. Convenient, inexpensive, and kind of close to home.

Rosco2
05-17-14, 05:47
I sure miss the Chameleon Club. It was less a strip club than an illegal bordello in back with 5-dollar lap dances in front. Yep just five-dolluh for full-contact lap dances in front clothed dances (but nothing was clothed in back). The club burned down not long after one of the two owners (a former cop) was arrested for cocaine distribution or something like that. It was his first offense. The owner of a strip club involved in cocaine distribution imagine that whoever heard of such a thing.

There were some hot ladies that used to work there. They sure knew how to take care of you in back on those huge, over-sized couches that were more like beds; they were so big. Maybe that's why they called it the Chameleon. Innoncent-looking strip club in front that transformed into an illegal massage parlor in back. Actually, there was no stripping in front--just girls in bikinis flaunting themselves on stage, providing lap dances in regular chairs, hoping to get you to the back room. Admission was free. Just had to buy a drink at the bar. Rosco.

Wyghost
05-17-14, 13:28
I sure miss the Chameleon Club. It was less a strip club than an illegal bordello in back with 5-dollar lap dances in front. Yep just five-dolluh for full-contact lap dances in front clothed dances (but nothing was clothed in back). The club burned down not long after one of the two owners (a former cop) was arrested for cocaine distribution or something like that. It was his first offense. The owner of a strip club involved in cocaine distribution imagine that whoever heard of such a thing.

There were some hot ladies that used to work there. They sure knew how to take care of you in back on those huge, over-sized couches that were more like beds; they were so big. Maybe that's why they called it the Chameleon. Innoncent-looking strip club in front that transformed into an illegal massage parlor in back. Actually, there was no stripping in front--just girls in bikinis flaunting themselves on stage, providing lap dances in regular chairs, hoping to get you to the back room. Admission was free. Just had to buy a drink at the bar. Rosco.I think the street was 7th, had 7 or 8 in a 2 block streach. Miss them when I visit Nashville.

Singing Sailor
05-18-14, 10:48
Watched California Chrome win the Preakness as Shy polished a customer's knob behind the beads. Is she worth the effort? Previous posts mention she is not.

Missery
05-19-14, 01:10
Watched California Chrome win the Preakness as Shy polished a customer's knob behind the beads. Is she worth the effort? Previous posts mention she is not.I have known Shy for many years, I have always enjoyed her company. Just wish I had enjoyed her and her twin sister together.

BigJohn314
05-20-14, 07:22
Watched California Chrome win the Preakness as Shy polished a customer's knob behind the beads. Is she worth the effort? Previous posts mention she is not.Everyone has an off day. I haven't seen Shy in at least a year, but in my experience she was well worth the wait. Always enjoyed her sensuality. This may not seem like a compliment, but I'd place shy in the dollies top 2 alongside Hunni. Things could have changed since I last visited.

JohnnyBoy14
05-20-14, 15:33
Hello, just like to knows what is difference between SC in Brooklyn and WP. They only 25-30 min alway. Thanks.

HoHoHoes
05-21-14, 03:18
Hello, just like to knows what is difference between SC in Brooklyn and WP. They only 25-30 min alway. Thanks.Washington Park is way dirtier and better, from a creep / monger point of view.

Ho.

FreightShaker1
05-29-14, 18:50
Been reading about Dollies and its been a real long ting since I have played in the WP area. Went around 3-4 in the afternoon. Getting nervous about the ss SW scene. 2 dollar cover and 1/2 way done with a 4 buck coke and was approched by some older white chick who was rubbing the li freight shaker. I was not into it and gave her a buck (to go away) A taller brunette comes over and wants to take me behind the beads for a private for 25 I said to boring what else ya got. 50 for a BJ I said 30 we settled on 40. Fair CBJ and when done she threw in a lap dance. Sorry forgot her name but she said she just started back working there. Sat back down and less than a minute Tori swoops in and asks if I want a BJ. I told her she was 10 minutes to late. She said to bad cause I am really good at it. If I had more cash I would have had her work for it. We chated for a while I finished the soda and took off. I don't care if I spend a few more buck than sbw but I hope it will keep me out of the paper. Saw hailey and another chick that were above the SW level as well. I did have my eye on a AA chick with huge tits and big lips. Not sure but it seems like the AA chicks have a better "work" effort.

Be safe!

Markanon
05-30-14, 13:29
When I'm in the area. Not interested in sbw drama even though I've received good service. I'd still go if I could keep numbers that were not out of service.

ChocolateDoll
06-02-14, 21:12
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

FreightShaker1
06-10-14, 16:52
Stopped by in the afternoon. Had 2 AA girls and 4-5 white girls 8 were show on the board but did not see all. Sat down and Autum swooped right in. Real friendly rubbing all the right spots so I bought us both a drink 9 bucks. Drank that and went behind the beads for a nice dance and CBJ lots of play with her fun parts she seemed to like it but who cares. When done she cleaned me up and went to freshen up. Thinking that with all the SBW drama this is so much easier. You get to shop for a chick have a drink and get to have some real fun. What a business. I can see how one could become a regular. 2 white and 1 AA were upper grade striiper class one was better than any of the SBW street class. The 2 other were good enough. One had bad teef which is a turn off for me. All in all if you don't get stage fright behind the beads you will have a good time!

J EastAlton
06-10-14, 17:12
Stopped by in the afternoon. Had 2 AA girls and 4-5 white girls 8 were show on the board but did not see all. Sat down and Autum swooped right in. Real friendly rubbing all the right spots so I bought us both a drink 9 bucks. Drank that and went behind the beads for a nice dance and CBJ lots of play with her fun parts she seemed to like it but who cares. When done she cleaned me up and went to freshen up. Thinking that with all the SBW drama this is so much easier. You get to shop for a chick have a drink and get to have some real fun. What a business. I can see how one could become a regular. 2 white and 1 AA were upper grade striiper class one was better than any of the SBW street class. The 2 other were good enough. One had bad teef which is a turn off for me. All in all if you don't get stage fright behind the beads you will have a good time!I couldn't agree more FreightShaker1! I have given up on the SW scene. This is so much easier! A small cover charge, and fairly inexpensive draft beer, and a good price for some play time behind the beads. I try to go on a semi regular basis. I can not stress enough on how good of a value this is. Thanks for sharing!

Wyghost
06-10-14, 17:27
Stopped by in the afternoon. Had 2 AA girls and 4-5 white girls 8 were show on the board but did not see all. Sat down and Autum swooped right in. Real friendly rubbing all the right spots so I bought us both a drink 9 bucks. Drank that and went behind the beads for a nice dance and CBJ lots of play with her fun parts she seemed to like it but who cares. When done she cleaned me up and went to freshen up. Thinking that with all the SBW drama this is so much easier. You get to shop for a chick have a drink and get to have some real fun. What a business. I can see how one could become a regular. 2 white and 1 AA were upper grade striiper class one was better than any of the SBW street class. The 2 other were good enough. One had bad teef which is a turn off for me. All in all if you don't get stage fright behind the beads you will have a good time!I just love how the girls there speak into the dick ta phone.

Earl Shines
06-17-14, 19:00
Anyone been to that club in the strip mall sort of area opposite of Blondie's? Never see a lot of traffic there; I'm curious but before I take an ill-advised one for the team figured I'd check first.

I went to that place just down a ways from Miss Kitty's. Not bad talent, but the girls have some misconceptions about pricing; $$ for a dance back-stage isn't exactly what I had in mind, but that's what all three working girls quoted me.

Have fun out there.

Wyghost
06-17-14, 19:26
Anyone been to that club in the strip mall sort of area opposite of Blondie's? Never see a lot of traffic there; I'm curious but before I take an ill-advised one for the team figured I'd check first.

I went to that place just down a ways from Miss Kitty's. Not bad talent, but the girls have some misconceptions about pricing; $$ for a dance back-stage isn't exactly what I had in mind, but that's what all three working girls quoted me.

Have fun out there.Been in there once, had a beer, didn't see a girl one. They told me to wait, the girls were on the way. Didn't feel uneasy, just didn't want to wait on them. If I go in a club, the girls should be waiting on me.

BukkakeLuvr
06-18-14, 15:24
I haven't had much luck with extra's at the areas strip clubs and usually prefer to spend my money on more of a sure thing. However, one good experience I did have was a couple years ago when They were doing the topless car wash at Pt's sports. I believe they do it every year late in the summer. I pulled up and got my ride hand washed by about a dozen or so lovely ladies. They were also doing dances in the car for around 20 dollars so I picked out one of the ladies named Dallas and we went to the backseat for one of the better lap dances I've had. After that I decided it would be worth my while to head to the private area inside the club for another dance. She wound up grinding for a while and then finishing me with a handjob. I checked back a month or so later and they said she did not work there anymore. Never the less it was a good time, unfortunately I could not make it back last year but I hope to make it this summer. I have also been interested in the topless volleyball they have there every month but wondered if that was any fun. Anyone have any insight into the topless volleyball or any other aspect of this club? Feel free to pm me if you wish. Thanks.

Badboy2
06-18-14, 17:04

Have fun out there.You didn't miss anything. ANYTHING. Woof! Woof! Woof! Was what I saw when I went in and there were ladies there. It's about the same as Dollies, but much bigger on the inside with 2 stages and an open area for "table" dances. They also have several private dance areas where the curtains close. Maybe I went on a night when all the "the" talent was working.

IntoitBoy
06-18-14, 19:37

Have fun out there.Few girls and $$ for back stage dance, don't they realize this is a buyer's market?

MadeInTheUsa
06-21-14, 01:22
Always had luck at dollies, it is my go to place might have to start going back since SW scene is dead now.

Razorman
06-23-14, 04:12

Have fun out there.I think, its called Queen of Diamonds. It is relatively clean club and dancers were also better than its neighboring peelers graveyard. All the dancers were black except one was Hispanic or mixed, not sure.

OldDawg
06-24-14, 10:44
Few girls and $$ for back stage dance, don't they realize this is a buyer's market?I couldn't agree more. When it comes down to it, we are buying the service they tell us they will deliver. If they deliver as promised, and have even a vauge idea of basic customer service and honesty, They will have all the customers they can handle.

Why is this such a hard concept for providers to understand?

Just like with any other service, you can price yourself out of the market pretty damn quick.

FreightShaker1
07-10-14, 16:25
Went and made another trip to Dollies. 8-10 girls. This time a few new faces to me all similar to the other girls. Sat down next to a chick at the bar will getting a drink. Chatted for a while. She remembered me from before. On the other side was Miss be anyway she ask me if she gets to suck my dick today. I guess no beating around the Bush. Miss be say aww I am feeling let out. I asked if both were up to a challenge and will put on a good show. Behind the beads we go. Both strip and the fun starts. Both swapped and shared CBJ plus plus plus. Shoulda had a camera.

Damage for both. 1 combined. If I had bunches of $$ to spend would repeat often but I also could spent more time same $$ and gone 2 rounds for the same investment.

BTW all 3 stalls we occupied so a busy day for all.

Duck Out 2
07-10-14, 18:20
Went and made another trip to Dollies. 8-10 girls. This time a few new faces to me all similar to the other girls. Sat down next to a chick at the bar will getting a drink. Chatted for a while. She remembered me from before. On the other side was Miss be anyway she ask me if she gets to suck my dick today. I guess no beating around the Bush. Miss be say aww I am feeling let out. I asked if both were up to a challenge and will put on a good show. Behind the beads we go. Both strip and the fun starts. Both swapped and shared CBJ plus plus plus. Shoulda had a camera.

Damage for both. 1 combined. If I had bunches of $$ to spend would repeat often but I also could spent more time same $$ and gone 2 rounds for the same investment.

BTW all 3 stalls we occupied so a busy day for all.Ok. I drove by to find Dollies. I plan on stopping by in a week or so. When I circled the lot today, a tall blond, attractive girl in a black mini was out talking to someone in the parking lot Who might she be. Very cute so it seemed.

Missery
07-11-14, 19:09
Ok. I drove by to find Dollies. I plan on stopping by in a week or so. When I circled the lot today, a tall blond, attractive girl in a black mini was out talking to someone in the parking lot Who might she be. Very cute so it seemed.My guess is that would be Shy.

Bone69
07-11-14, 21:23
My guess is that would be Shy.That would be my guess, too.

Bone.

Stlguy83
07-13-14, 18:20
Ok. I drove by to find Dollies. I plan on stopping by in a week or so. When I circled the lot today, a tall blond, attractive girl in a black mini was out talking to someone in the parking lot Who might she be. Very cute so it seemed.LOL I was there at the same time because I was walking in. And you guys are correct, it was shy.

FreightShaker1
07-15-14, 18:57
Stopped by Dollies the past week and saw the usuals. Saw Keely won't repeat Seniors PM if you want the details.

Stlguy83
07-15-14, 23:30
Anyone seen Bailey from Dollies? I've only seen her once or twice, but wondering if she's worth the attention.

IDidntDoIt
07-19-14, 21:29
Been a while since I been on here. Anyway, I had a great time at dollies. I Saw honey, she was sweet as usual, but I didn't partake with her. Instead I saw a new cute petite a a name valuable. Valuable is here temporary from memphis. She did an excellent job behind the bees. She did BBBJ with dt, rcg, and miss. Damage was only. 70 and I will repeat.

Be safe,

Iddi.

StlSpanker
07-20-14, 18:57
Been a while since I been on here. Anyway, I had a great time at dollies. I Saw honey, she was sweet as usual, but I didn't partake with her. Instead I saw a new cute petite a a name valuable. Valuable is here temporary from memphis. She did an excellent job behind the bees. She did BBBJ with dt, rcg, and miss. Damage was only. 70 and I will repeat.

Be safe,

Iddi.Can we ask day of week and shift she was working?

Tallguy8
07-20-14, 22:19
Heard Paige from Dollies passed away Saturday night. Don't have any idea what happened but it's from a very reliable source.

ThrillMe26
07-22-14, 01:59
Where is this place? I thought all the side action in strip clubs in Missouri got sacked by the idiots in Jeff City! I got to check this place out!!

Jannisary
07-22-14, 03:41
Where is this place? I thought all the side action in strip clubs in Missouri got sacked by the idiots in Jeff City! I got to check this place out!!Dollie's Playhouse is in Washington Park IL.

HesDeadJim
07-22-14, 07:18
Where is this place? I thought all the side action in strip clubs in Missouri got sacked by the idiots in Jeff City! I got to check this place out!!It's in Washington Park IL. Dollies, Wise Guys, Cheeks, Blondies, and a couple others all within a mile radius. Understand that the relaxed attitude in the clubs comes from these places being in the middle of a severely impoverished area.

Tony 9
07-22-14, 10:44
Heard Paige from Dollies passed away Saturday night. Don't have any idea what happened but it's from a very reliable source.If true. Many at the club may be mourning obviously, she is the sister of Shy (days). Both have been dancers at the club for a lonnnnng time.

Jannisary
07-22-14, 15:01
It's in Washington Park IL. Dollies, Wise Guys, Cheeks, Blondies, and a couple others all within a mile radius. Understand that the relaxed attitude in the clubs comes from these places being in the middle of a severely impoverished area.Yep, and there was a shooting with one killed and three others injured just a couple days ago in the parking lot of Main Street, another WP club that is sorta across the street from Miss Kitty's.

HesDeadJim
07-23-14, 21:31
I just left Dolly's, I can confirm the page did in fact pass on during Saturday. As the story goes, she fell and hit her head. If you go to dollies before Friday they are taking a collection for her funeral which is Friday.

I know that's a little depressing news however I must once again say holy crap honey, if you haven't seen her, do not pass up on this gem before she moves on to another area she is gorgeous, she has the perfect attitude for a dancer, and she does it all. I can't say enough nice things about it. Saw bunny there for the first time I was really thinking about getting with her but she seemed to have absolutely no interest in dealing with anybody tonight.

HesDeadJim
07-23-14, 23:02
I can confirm the page did in factConfirm that Paige. I hate autocorrect.

J EastAlton
07-27-14, 02:59
I had some free time on Saturday, so I zipped down to Dollies. The mood was kind of sober due to the passing of Page. However, there was plenty of clients there to partake of the ladies. Today I met Sabrina. She is about 35, smaller frame and nice tits. For $60 I had a nice CBJ, and then a nice long ride. It was probably about 15 to 20 minutes. I didn't think that was to shabby. I felt this was a good day.

Aristides
07-28-14, 19:11
I went to Dollies this past Saturday night. I took a girl with me hoping to get some three way action going. We walked in and it was 12:30. Bouncer at the door says that will be $6. I hand him $100 bill, he say go to the bar. White woman behind the bar. I look around, not one girl on stage, only one girl at the bar talking to another guy. I ask the bouncer where are the girls, he says they are freshening up. My date looks at me and says "lets get out of here". Bouncer says, "you stepped inside, you still owe me $6. The bartender, seeing what's going on yells over the bar. 'Let them go".

Dissapointing experience. Went to Hustler, lots of hot girls, my date had a blast. Met another couple and we fooled around in the smoking lounge, which was kind of gross, but smoke aside, lots of fun. Then when we were both all randy, we went to the back where the boutique is, and grabbed three corsets to try on. The sales clerk let us both into the changing room where I got great head and sex for no cost. Came and then came out of the changing area and handed back the corsets claiming they did not fit right. Cheap night overall, lots of fun and orgasm.

I will try Dollies again, because you guys talk so highly of the girls, but without a date, who was a little scared of that place.

HesDeadJim
07-30-14, 09:33
I will try Dollies again, because you guys talk so highly of the girls, but without a date, who was a little scared of that place.What you described I can totally believe happened at Dollies. Sounds like you walked in at a bad time. There is little regulation of girls dancing there and IMHO far too often they all retreat to the back room if there are not a lot of customers at that moment. I usually just wait it out till things pick up but if I had company wit me I probably would have left too.

FreightShaker1
08-04-14, 10:24
What you described I can totally believe happened at Dollies. Sounds like you walked in at a bad time. There is little regulation of girls dancing there and IMHO far too often they all retreat to the back room if there are not a lot of customers at that moment. I usually just wait it out till things pick up but if I had company wit me I probably would have left too.If I had company I would hit the high end clubs unless the girl REALLY wanted to play with the dancers. I have brought women with me to Platinum and Pt's and it seems like the dancers go crazy fun when a girl shows up at the stage.

Katalase
08-06-14, 19:13
Went to this club a few months ago and had an ok time. First of all I'm bad with names so sorry about that. I showed up early on a Sunday (around opening). There were 4-5 girls and after a few minutes one came by. Long blond hair and a pretty sweet sleeve tattoo. I was super shy but she asked if I wanted a dance. I'd never had one before so I said sure. Looking back it was quite lame. Aside from her obvious coke sniffles when I went to move my hands to her ribs (she was facing away and I had to stretch for her tits so it was uncomfortable) she would drag them back up. Not a bad thing I guess but since the rest of the dance was crap I didn't care to be in an uncomfortable position. Anyway after a few drinks and a few more dances with her (I thought they would get better) she finally showed me her snatch and I was unimpressed. Went back on the floor and was approached by an attractive woman with shorter dark hair and about 140 lbs. She had some sort of Russian accent I believe and took me back for a dance. Soooo much better and I was eager for more. However like an idiot I blew all my $ on girl 1 and couldn't front the $ 9 for the VIP room. All in all I liked the place. Good looking girl but I was too shy and poor to get to know them better.

KMFpm
08-06-14, 20:36
Bored, went to PTs after work for a quick beer. Not a lot going on but one knockout in there. Name starts with a see, don't want to blast her too too much. She is model hot with nice bolt-ons. OK dancer, worse lap dance ever. Don't do it. Just a short warning shot in case you are in that area of town.

Humorless
08-07-14, 16:21
Bored, went to PTs after work for a quick beer. Not a lot going on but one knockout in there. Name starts with a see, don't want to blast her too too much. She is model hot with nice bolt-ons. OK dancer, worse lap dance ever. Don't do it. Just a short warning shot in case you are in that area of town.I had they same experience with her back in May.

FreightShaker1
08-08-14, 15:25
Went in on way way thru e side. Bouncer who I have talked with before said 15 girls were there today. They were all in High spirits and ready to play / party. All the usual suspect with a couple new faces. All 3 stalls were full and had to wait my turn haha.

Shy was in as well. Competition is a good thing.

Report on Daisy later but was very fun!

Sir Lancelot
08-14-14, 22:53
Hey guys, I know that my post is like a week late. But I've been busy. In any case, last Friday, I had some free time in the evening. Finally! So I made it in to Dollies right about shift change, 8 pm. Too late to sample any of the day gals on their way out, but early enough to see the night shift coming in. Honey recognized me and right away wanted to play. So we went behind the beads for 50 for a CBJ.

Back there she did an awesome job as usual. She put the cover on with her mouth like a good girl. She took direction well and didn't mind my hand on the back of her head or feeling all over her. Though, I eventually put my hands down and just let her mouth skills take over. She did her best to deep throat when I asked, and her rhythm and speed was just right. She finally got me and pretended to swallow every drop. She cleaned me up and we exited. I hit the bar for a bit to get another drink before hitting the road. She tried a few more times at the bar to get me to go for round two.

At the bar, I met a new face, "Tay". She is cute, says she is 21. Thin, darker than Honey, about 5'7" and maybe 105 pounds. At one time I had her talked into going behind the beads for a BBBJ with swallow for 60. But I never had the chance. Honey came up to rub on me and chat a bit, which is all the more distraction needed, and some other lucky guy moved in on Tay. And eventually had her attention. So, it was about time for me to get back, before being missed. I left happy.

Those that don't know Honey. She is about 5'3", maybe 120 pounds, around 21 or 22. Very good looking, sensual, light skinned, gal. Great upbeat personality. Always eager to please. I've never been disappointed by her.

TommyBoy1224
08-21-14, 01:31
Well Fellas. After reading all the reviews about Honey I had to try it since I was in the area. I must say I've never seen a club like this. I walked in about 11:00 pm. Bought a beer and set at a table behind a sweet looking mixed girl. She turns around looks at me and says "Hi my name is Honey!" I smiled and said your exactly who I'm looking for. We sat and chatted for a while. Then she took me to dream land. She led me back to what looked like a horse stall. LOL. I dreamed she slid a hat on and away she went. Starting out with a CBJ that lasted for about 15 min, and then CG to completion. It was a great dream. I have to say you guys have a Jewel in Honey! Thanks for all the good reviews that I was able to read.

Nash Manner
08-28-14, 01:45
Hello, I visit this city often and I am surprised that everyone here recommends dollies the most. I like the prices, but I have no idea why they don't add some type of privacy in the VIP if you call it that. Cheeks, Blondies, and Wiseguys have locked private rooms but they charge way more. Plus every time I go into Dollies I see the same 4 girls. It sucks when the music cuts off during a session and you can hear her moaning and making smacking sounds while I am surrounded by dudes.

HoHoHoes
08-29-14, 07:54
Hello, I visit this city often and I am surprised that everyone here recommends dollies the most. I like the prices, but I have no idea why they don't add some type of privacy in the VIP if you call it that. Cheeks, Blondies, and Wiseguys have locked private rooms but they charge way more. Plus every time I go into Dollies I see the same 4 girls. It sucks when the music cuts off during a session and you can hear her moaning and making smacking sounds while I am surrounded by dudes.Completely agree on all points.

FreightShaker1
08-29-14, 12:36
Haha its not for the faint of heart or the guys that can't piss next to someone in the public restroom. Also if you suffer from stage fright "performing" next to someone else may not be so rewarding. As for why they don't ad rooms instead of stalls I guess its a cost for clean up maintenance issue. I would also assume at some point Johny law may have something to say as well. I was chuckling to myself one time as 2 of us finished and were leaving the stalls at the same time. Was not sure if I should high five with him or slink away looking at the floor with no eye contact. Not sure of the protocol hahaha.

BTW I am not that tall so I dont see anything but the girl I have entertaining. The stalls are high enough to not se over.

Hello, I visit this city often and I am surprised that everyone here recommends dollies the most. I like the prices, but I have no idea why they don't add some type of privacy in the VIP if you call it that. Cheeks, Blondies, and Wiseguys have locked private rooms but they charge way more. Plus every time I go into Dollies I see the same 4 girls. It sucks when the music cuts off during a session and you can hear her moaning and making smacking sounds while I am surrounded by dudes.

Sir Lancelot
08-29-14, 15:16
Made my way into Dollies yesterday afternoon. Met a new face. At least new to me, as I only get in for the day shift every once in a while. Met Serenity. She's about 5' 7", about 130 or so. Nice gal. Blonde, mid to late 20's. Says she has been there a month. The only thing on the menu with this one is her mouth. She says, everything else is off limits. No FS, just an awesome head game for 60. So I had to ask, what makes it worth 60? Is she a swallower or something? She replied immediately, that she is a spitter only. Well, that takes the question about, if it's covered or not, right off the table. We eventually agreed on 50 for an awesome BBBJ w / spit.

Back behind the beads, she got right to work. She has a very very soft mouth. Much like Bunny, if any of you have ever played with her. She moves a bit fast and doesn't seem to like to take it too far in. But it was pretty good. Nice hand mouth coordination. Some tongue swirling from time to time. Finally she got me. I only got the first shot in her mouth for her to spit. She was literally coming off of it while I was still shooting. And she spit as expected. As I was pulling up my pants, she just about left the booth. I asked her to wait for me so we could walk out together. It's just weird if the gal leaves you back there to button up and come out solo. So, she waited till I was all zipped up and we walked out together.

Later, back at the bar, she stopped and chatted. I think she's been screwed over hard, a time or six. This one is very skeptical and distrusting of us guys. To the point that it shows. She's standoffish. She's not very touchy feely, doesn't get too close, etc. But she is cute, and does have a pretty good head game.

Later on, after a few drinks to reload, I opted to give her a try for round two. I happened to make the comment on the way thru the beads that, too bad she doesn't swallow. There might be a tip involved. Well, this time, she got right to work. Great job like before. And upon letting her know I was close. She took it all. Or as much as I could muster up to give her for round two. And she swallowed, without ever having asked how much of a tip or anything. So, a small tip was in order. A monger of my word, I am.

This time she even waited for me to button up and stuff before leaving the beads. She seems to be a quick learner. I'd repeat.

Till next time, S. L.

Sir Lancelot
08-31-14, 00:14
Couldn't agree with freight shaker 1 more.

I've been to Wise Guys. It is nice to get a private little back room where you can shut the door behind you. And there is a nice little couch back there. It is nice to be able to bang the fuck out of of a gal back there with total privacy. And I've done a few back there. And you will pay accordingly for that privacy.

But as far as me. I could care less who sees me getting a blow job. I fact, one time I remember being in dollies on a Saturday night. And it was packed. And I had some little gal all ready to take care of me back there. But all three stalls were taken. So As the middle stall opened up, I remember going in and accidentally catching the stalls on either side of me, in the middle of full on fucking the shit out of their gals. Only because either side had their gals moaning and stuff. So on the way out, as I stood up, it was a new set of patrons on either side, with gals on their knees doing the deed. I walked proud as fuck knowing that I did what every one else was about to do. Or at least wanted to do. Since then, it has never bothered me a bit to go behind the beads and get an awesome blow job or fuck. No mater who knew I was in there or happened in on a neighboring stall. And as previously mentioned, the stalls are tall enough hat you don't see the couple next to you. At least until you stand up. Just the other night when I had Serenity, A fellow monger came out of the stall just a few minute after I did. Makes you kinda want to High Five him. But not, only because you haven't met yet. We should start a new trend where we high five each other after a conquest behind the beads. I'm for it if you all are.

Badboy2
08-31-14, 13:13
I agree with the posts below. You get what you pay for. Dollies is the cheapest place to go, so you get the cheapest VIP area, aside from see-mowes. Hell, they don't even have a door. Wiseguys and Cheeks are only good for daytime, the rate is much easier to live with. Can't see paying. 50 to the bar after 7 pm anymore.

Asylum987
09-07-14, 23:12
Headed over to Dollies after taking a little breather. Very slow night. 8 girls on the board. Only coco was out shaking all of her meat. Then came bunny. Came up to the bar asked if I was interested in any of her talents. Went back to the voyeur booths and got a nice BBBJ for only 40. Said she needed the money since it was so damn slow. Also said she's going on a 2 week cruise. So probably won't see her for awhile. It's hard to believe that place has such a gem working there. She could go somewhere else and make some more dough. But I guess its easy money just blowing instead of actually dancing for your money, LOL.

BearBare
09-08-14, 01:23
High five sounds cool. I'll prob be at Dollies this Friday. It'll be the 1st time there for me, and likely try to grab the girl with the largest tit to waist ratio. .

Couldn't agree with freight shaker 1 more.

I've been to Wise Guys. It is nice to get a private little back room where you can shut the door behind you. And there is a nice little couch back there. It is nice to be able to bang the fuck out of of a gal back there with total privacy. And I've done a few back there. And you will pay accordingly for that privacy.

But as far as me. I could care less who sees me getting a blow job. I fact, one time I remember being in dollies on a Saturday night. And it was packed. And I had some little gal all ready to take care of me back there. But all three stalls were taken. So As the middle stall opened up, I remember going in and accidentally catching the stalls on either side of me, in the middle of full on fucking the shit out of their gals. Only because either side had their gals moaning and stuff. So on the way out, as I stood up, it was a new set of patrons on either side, with gals on their knees doing the deed. I walked proud as fuck knowing that I did what every one else was about to do. Or at least wanted to do. Since then, it has never bothered me a bit to go behind the beads and get an awesome blow job or fuck. No mater who knew I was in there or happened in on a neighboring stall. And as previously mentioned, the stalls are tall enough hat you don't see the couple next to you. At least until you stand up. Just the other night when I had Serenity, A fellow monger came out of the stall just a few minute after I did. Makes you kinda want to High Five him. But not, only because you haven't met yet. We should start a new trend where we high five each other after a conquest behind the beads. I'm for it if you all are.

BigJohn314
09-08-14, 08:45
I agree with the posts below. You get what you pay for. Dollies is the cheapest place to go, so you get the cheapest VIP area, aside from see-mowes. Hell, they don't even have a door. Wiseguys and Cheeks are only good for daytime, the rate is much easier to live with. Can't see paying. 50 to the bar after 7 pm anymore.What's the real daytime "house fee"? Was told $40, but may have overheard different ($20)? It was hard to understand what I heard, but it sounded sketchy.

Badboy2
09-08-14, 22:28
What's the real daytime "house fee"? Was told $40, but may have overheard different ($20)? It was hard to understand what I heard, but it sounded sketchy.It was .20, they just raised it to 40. They are still lacking business and customers, so I hear they will be changing the rate again.

BigJohn314
09-09-14, 06:22
I don't begrudge them making a buck. Just don't like the whole flim flam thing. It was some time back I overheard a "dancer" and the manager discussing the house fee. He "didn't really care what she charged for the house, keep the difference". That said, I can guess why they don't have the customers and business they'd like. It's pretty clear they intend to cleave their customers for the max they can. Doesn't leave you feeling like they value your business. Not that Dollies is perfect by any means, but I've always left feeling like I got good value, and genuinely appreciated. A flat, transparent fee would go a long way for WG.

Lakeside32
09-12-14, 18:28
I recently visited all the blackclubs on the "eastside" and I never saw any of the ladies buckass naked onstage, was it because it was too early or something, I was just curious. I did however get plenty of ladies naked in the VIPand I liked that there were pornos going on the TV, so I'm guessing anything goes but I'm guessing I didn't follow the proper strip club etiquette for them to show something onstage.

GeorgeGray3207
09-13-14, 15:08
So I'm here in St. Louis on business and was interested in hitting up a club. I've been reading the forum and it seems like there is a lot of fun to be had behind the beads at Dollies. Not usually a club person, especially a club where the action seems so out in the open and available. Can someone PM me about proper etiquette, donations etc etc for having a great time at Dollies. Thanks.

STLguy1980
09-13-14, 16:39
I don't begrudge them making a buck. Just don't like the whole flim flam thing. It was some time back I overheard a "dancer" and the manager discussing the house fee. He "didn't really care what she charged for the house, keep the difference". That said, I can guess why they don't have the customers and business they'd like. It's pretty clear they intend to cleave their customers for the max they can. Doesn't leave you feeling like they value your business. Not that Dollies is perfect by any means, but I've always left feeling like I got good value, and genuinely appreciated. A flat, transparent fee would go a long way for WG.Here is the thing about that, you have this site so you, and others, know what the house fee is supposed to be. In fact, since business is so bad I have been negotiating the house fee down the last couple times I have been in there. Typically WG and Cheeks want 50 bucks for the house, and in most cases the girls want 100 for the time. The last time I was in WG, I was talking to the manager and bartender and they said business was really slow for weeks. There was a nice looking little AA spinner in there I wanted to take to the back and she told me 60 for the house. I told her I knew it was normally 50 but if she wanted 100 I would give the house 30, if the house wanted 60, she would only get 70. Went over to the manger, came back to me and took the 30 bucks for the club and 30 minutes later she was 100 bucks richer and I was a lot happier.

BigJohn314
09-13-14, 17:14
If they dropped that number to $20 or $30 to the house and kept it a flat, no surprises house fee, I bet it wouldn't be so slow. They'd need to do a little bit better than the disgusting couch that was back there last time I was.

BearBare
09-13-14, 17:56
I thought Dollies, from reading other reports, was a Jackson for BBBJ (or CBJ, whichever) and half $ for FS. Did I misunderstand?

Here is the thing about that, you have this site so you, and others, know what the house fee is supposed to be. In fact, since business is so bad I have been negotiating the house fee down the last couple times I have been in there. Typically WG and Cheeks want 50 bucks for the house, and in most cases the girls want 100 for the time. The last time I was in WG, I was talking to the manager and bartender and they said business was really slow for weeks. There was a nice looking little AA spinner in there I wanted to take to the back and she told me 60 for the house. I told her I knew it was normally 50 but if she wanted 100 I would give the house 30, if the house wanted 60, she would only get 70. Went over to the manger, came back to me and took the 30 bucks for the club and 30 minutes later she was 100 bucks richer and I was a lot happier.

STLguy1980
09-14-14, 20:29
I thought Dollies, from reading other reports, was a Jackson for BBBJ (or CBJ, whichever) and half $ for FS. Did I misunderstand?Dollies depends on the girl and how busy they have been to be honest. I am not aware of a 'house fee' at Dollies. I can tell you I have never paid more than 40 for anything there but I go late and find the girls who have not made any money that night. If a girl looks too popular she is going to want more, I have found.

J EastAlton
09-14-14, 20:56
Dollies depends on the girl and how busy they have been to be honest. I am not aware of a 'house fee' at Dollies. I can tell you I have never paid more than 40 for anything there but I go late and find the girls who have not made any money that night. If a girl looks too popular she is going to want more, I have found.I agree with Stlguy1980. The most I paid is $60, but that's the girl I wanted. I don't remember a house fee either.

Hrny Oldman
09-17-14, 19:44
I agree with Stlguy1980. The most I paid is $60, but that's the girl I wanted. I don't remember a house fee either.There is no house fee at Dollies except for the $2. 00 entry ticket.

You can mostly bargain with the ladies and if they so no, just wait a bit and they probably return to talk it over.

The best gals work daytimes from my experience at the club for over 20 yrs.

Larks Tongue
09-17-14, 22:08
There is no house fee at Dollies except for the $2. 00 entry ticket.

You can mostly bargain with the ladies and if they so no, just wait a bit and they probably return to talk it over.

The best gals work daytimes from my experience at the club for over 20 yrs.And sadly some of the girls have been working there 20+ years. LOL.

Badboy2
09-17-14, 22:26
I don't mind the strip clubs because I don't have to worry about the same hassles as dealing with Backpage. I can get a drink, relax, have conversation with ladies and gentlemen at the bar of all races with no hassle. Some of the bars that have fees, oh well, you work around it. Those that don't have a bar fee there are different things you won't like about those places also. It just depends on your comfort level and what you are willing to spend. All the girls are negotiable or not, depending on their day and what they need. I've had fun on both days and nights. That's just my 2 cents.

J EastAlton
09-18-14, 00:14
And sadly some of the girls have been working there 20+ years. LOL.That by far is the quote of the day! Freaking hilarious!

BigJohn314
09-18-14, 08:27
And sadly some of the girls have been working there 20+ years. LOL.This forum needs a "like" button.

HesDeadJim
09-20-14, 09:45
Aaaahhn. It would only bother me if they started when they were 30 years old LOL. Seriously though as far as I know Paige had been there 15 years (not anymore for obvious reasons) but the almost of them have nowhere near that amount of time. They fact that they have quite a few girls that stay on more than 6 months just tells me that they don't mistreat or rip off those women, and in turn makes them less inclined to rip you off just so they can make a profit.

And sadly some of the girls have been working there 20+ years. LOL.

Sir Lancelot
09-24-14, 10:00
Hey guys, I was able to get away for a few hours Monday night. Hit Dollies around 9 pm or so. Met "Tay" on stage. She is a cute black dancer on night shift. Thin, maybe 110 pounds. About 5'7". Young, probably early 20's. I introduced myself at her stage, while she was grinding on my lap. Later, at the bar, she came up. Had a drink, and made small talk. She offered a CBJ behind the beads for 45. So, I took her up on it.

Behind the beads, she got right to work. She got completely naked for me. Threw on the cover. She stood off to my right and bent down to do the deed. That of course gave me the ability to freely roam about her backside. She didn't mind me feeling all over her ass, but wasn't real accepting to me putting fingers in. So after a bit of blowing me and letting me roam about her backside, she said that if I wanted to make it an even hundred, I could have anything. So of course I had to inquire about what all is available for anything. Se replied "anything you want". So I asked if her back door was available. And it was part of the deal. Being the guy I am, and happen to love nailing a cute gal in her ass, I took her up on it. But told her the only way was if she was willing to bend over. She agreed. Gave her another 55, to make it an even hundred. She sucked some more to get me rock hard, and then I had her bend over. She found an apparent clean spot to the side of the little chair and got on all fours.

Right away I started out in that tight little pussy. And fingered her butt a bit. She really isn't into the fingering thing, and kept stopping me from going in more than the fingertip. I almost blew, so had to slow down a bit. I got her back door wet with some spit and went to put it in. For some reason, a condom makes it really hard to get into her ass. She didn't bring any lube, so spit was all I was working with. I worked at it a bit, but it just wasn't going to go in. So, I went back to nailing her from behind. It wasn't long and she got me. So, she cleaned me off and we got ourselves back together, then parted ways out of the beads.

In summary, she is a sweat gal. Very cute and sexy. Willing to do whatever she needs to do, to make a buck. Everything is on the menu. I think, next time, I'll remind her to bring some lotion or something with her, because I plan on nailing that tail. Definitely a repeat.

FreightShaker1
09-25-14, 14:31
10 girls 1 of which is new tall tight blonde with some dancing skills just started this week. Name started with a M I think. It was funny while at the bars with 4 or more of the other girls I listened to them talk about her. Saying: wow is she tall Body like a model. At least she is dancing.

Not much else is new in the way of girls. Did get a stage dance from the new girl her body is as tight as Shy but with A cups. Had a trip behind the beads with one of my Favs for some great customer service.

Asylum987
10-01-14, 22:50
See-Mowes.

Stopped by around 3, not a lot of talent but then came out of the back a tight blonde with a bunch of tats. Nice ass. Perky tits. And actually a cute face for this place. To bad she wasn't interested in making any money. Stayed behind the bar and kept talking on phone and texting. Tried getting her attention but damn for that first time flashing green in front of a stripper didn't work. LOL. As I sat there dumbfounded with my beer this old hag that was setting next to me was basically jacking me through my pants, LOL. Least I got a little action. Anyone know who this is?

Dollies.

Stopped by after cmowes. Had 2 sips of my beer and walked out. Only 3 on the board. Very disappointing.

Blondies.

Figured I would give it one last hoorahh. Stopped in and was immediately straddled by this brickhouse huge titted amazon nubian queen aka fantasy. Was doing shots of tequila so I thought I would help her out some. Did about 3 more shots with here until she was blabbering drunk. Basically had my dick out at the bar. Kept talking about her schooling. Dui's. Blah blah blah. But damn those titties are huge. So she wanted 100 for BJ and 40 to house. Got her down to 60 for BJ and 20 to house. I know I know I'm getting hosed here but damn those luscious lips got me. So went to the private area. She was so drunk basically had to carry her. Never talked about a cover but she went directly BBBJ, long slow sloppy, dt until she almost gagged. Let me fiv. Actually asked for me to rub her clit to get her wet. So she straddled me and almost slid it in right there bb. Wowa. Did an emergency breakaway, LOL. She said she wanted to feel it. Almost positive it was the tequila but what the hell. I was having some major fun. So back to the BJ. I was telling here I'm about ready and before I know it she pulled it out and I exploded all over her face, LOL. Didn't quite like that but I sure did. Ran to the back to clean up. I waited around for a while but got bored. Anyone know if she does take out? And damn anyone else had experience with her?? Wondering if she's like that all the time or if it was the liqr. Fun times.

Joker17
10-04-14, 18:32
Late report, but I went to Dollies last Monday. There were 6 or 7 girls on the board and Serenity was the best looking. I had the day off so I stayed for a while to see who was getting the most business. Serenity was definitely leading in sales that day so I figured she must have been doing something right. Everything Sir Lancelot said about her was pretty much true. Standoffish, 130 pds. , nice girl in general. I don't think she likes working there or working in the business in general, but she has the American spirit and gets the job done.

Anyways we had back to the booths. I always negotiate in the booth if I can. It's kind of like the car salesman tactic (just get them in the seat before you talk numbers). I find that you usually get the deal done on your terms if you are able to get to the booth before negotiating, but may that is just my personal experience. So we get to the booth and we get prepped for the deed. I believe she was only expecting to do a BJ, but I had some build up and needed to pound something. So I said I want the FS. I believe if we had of been out of the booth, it would have been a definite 'no', but since we were already in the hot seat all systems were a go. 60 for FS. She slips on the little guy and I'm complete within no time. Remember I had build up for about 4 days.

Personality: 9.

Looks (compared to other Dollies talent): 7. 5.

Chest: 5 (small & milk damage).

Body: 7 (She only took off what was necessary).

Mouth action: and / A.

Mounting action: 5 (Valid effort, but really uneventful).

Overall: 6. 5 and I would repeat because she seems very down to earth.

P.S. During our conversation she said she hated working Monday's. That may have something to do with the level of enthusiasm you receive.

Made my way into Dollies yesterday afternoon. Met a new face. At least new to me, as I only get in for the day shift every once in a while. Met Serenity. She's about 5' 7", about 130 or so. Nice gal. Blonde, mid to late 20's. Says she has been there a month. The only thing on the menu with this one is her mouth. She says, everything else is off limits. No FS, just an awesome head game for 60. So I had to ask, what makes it worth 60? Is she a swallower or something? She replied immediately, that she is a spitter only. Well, that takes the question about, if it's covered or not, right off the table. We eventually agreed on 50 for an awesome BBBJ w / spit.

Back behind the beads, she got right to work. She has a very very soft mouth. Much like Bunny, if any of you have ever played with her. She moves a bit fast and doesn't seem to like to take it too far in. But it was pretty good. Nice hand mouth coordination. Some tongue swirling from time to time. Finally she got me. I only got the first shot in her mouth for her to spit. She was literally coming off of it while I was still shooting. And she spit as expected. As I was pulling up my pants, she just about left the booth. I asked her to wait for me so we could walk out together. It's just weird if the gal leaves you back there to button up and come out solo. So, she waited till I was all zipped up and we walked out together.

Later, back at the bar, she stopped and chatted. I think she's been screwed over hard, a time or six. This one is very skeptical and distrusting of us guys. To the point that it shows. She's standoffish. She's not very touchy feely, doesn't get too close, etc. But she is cute, and does have a pretty good head game.

Later on, after a few drinks to reload, I opted to give her a try for round two. I happened to make the comment on the way thru the beads that, too bad she doesn't swallow. There might be a tip involved. Well, this time, she got right to work. Great job like before. And upon letting her know I was close. She took it all. Or as much as I could muster up to give her for round two. And she swallowed, without ever having asked how much of a tip or anything. So, a small tip was in order. A monger of my word, I am.

This time she even waited for me to button up and stuff before leaving the beads. She seems to be a quick learner. I'd repeat.

Till next time, S. L.

HughJeffenCock
10-06-14, 21:28
Pretty dead when I arrived in afternoon, only 6 or so other guys. Sat at the bar and ordered a beer ($5 or so) and up came Amaya, a long haired brunette with nice body and small see's. She was quite intelligent and fun to talk with. Seemed like she would be a fun time in "real life" so to speak, Bi as well. As she was giving me her pitch an older blonde named Marilyn came over and immediately grabbed my junk and began rubbing away as she jammed her huge tits in my mouth one at a time, LOL. Amaya seemed shocked, but I was loving it. Maralyn told me she was in the magazine years ago (1997) and showed me some pics. She looked pretty good back then, but held up pretty well I thought. All the while she is giving me her pitch she is rubbing me pretty good and then Amaya gets worried she might lose me and starts going at it too. Marilyn then slides her hands up my shorts and starts jacking me raw. The look on Amaya's face was classic; she couldn't believe I could hold it together and keep the conversation going. Guess it's years of practice. Finally after a combined pitch for both of them in the back I settle on Amaya for a private $20 in back. Nothing special really, a little boob grab but pretty lame as I figured. Hit the road for the next stop down the road.

HughJeffenCock
10-06-14, 21:33
I have seen her there and you're not kidding. Tight is an understatement. I also had a couple drinks with her at the bar as I remember. She seemed to really loosen up after a few with me too. Didn't sample in the back, but I might have to now. LOL.

Blondies.

Figured I would give it one last hoorahh. Stopped in and was immediately straddled by this brickhouse huge titted amazon nubian queen aka fantasy. Was doing shots of tequila so I thought I would help her out some. Did about 3 more shots with here until she was blabbering drunk. Basically had my dick out at the bar. Kept talking about her schooling. Dui's. Blah blah blah. But damn those titties are huge. So she wanted 100 for BJ and 40 to house. Got her down to 60 for BJ and 20 to house. I know I know I'm getting hosed here but damn those luscious lips got me. So went to the private area. She was so drunk basically had to carry her. Never talked about a cover but she went directly BBBJ, long slow sloppy, dt until she almost gagged. Let me fiv. Actually asked for me to rub her clit to get her wet. So she straddled me and almost slid it in right there bb. Wowa. Did an emergency breakaway, LOL. She said she wanted to feel it. Almost positive it was the tequila but what the hell. I was having some major fun. So back to the BJ. I was telling here I'm about ready and before I know it she pulled it out and I exploded all over her face, LOL. Didn't quite like that but I sure did. Ran to the back to clean up. I waited around for a while but got bored. Anyone know if she does take out? And damn anyone else had experience with her?? Wondering if she's like that all the time or if it was the liqr. Fun times.

HesDeadJim
10-08-14, 08:12
For all the positive things I've posted about Dollies I figured I should post the crap too.

Last 2 times I've gone in, thurs and Tues., have been complete washes. Granted it was at shift change, but practically all my visits are at shift change. Both times not a single girl approached me. They seemed much more interested in basically doing nothing. The bar tenders know me and know I always come in prepared to drop cash. 5 girls on the board, one girl out front. Spending all her time chatting with her "bud" (not actual customers). Walked out both times after I finished my beers, was there for an hour both times and never saw more than 2 of the girls, the rest never left the dressing room. Do not go to Dollies around 7 pm.

Joker17
10-08-14, 13:06
Dollies is a one of a kind establishment. I've only seen similar US establishments and that is in TX and due in part to all of the non-documented talented willing to go above and beyond to make a living.

I found that any girl in life you want you are going to have to pursue, regardless if you have a wad of cash hanging from your johnson or not. Just because these girls work at Dollies does not mean that they don't like to be courted.

I only fuck extremely hot chicks and ugly chicks outside of this lifestyle just because I have the nuts to court them. Most hot chicks I talk too tell me that guys are afraid to talk to them. While most ugly chicks know they aren't the best looking and appreciate any guy that takes the time to court them. All girls want to be courted even if they work at Dollies (buy them a drink, ask them about their day, talk to them). Everyone that goes to Dollies has a certain expectation of the end result and everyone that works there has an expectation of the end result. The greenbacks only guarantees that the end result will happen IF, and only if, you initiate the process as a patron.

I'm not telling anyone how to run game, but from experience all you have to do is put forth a minimal effort in courting the girl. Even the new age women that want to be dominant in every aspect of their professional life still want a man to court them and make them feel like a woman.

Also, by waiting for the girls to approach you at dollies you run the risk of catching a "latch on" that you want nothing to do with. I've seen countless patrons at Dollies that use it for its "hole-in the wall" bar environment and not partake in any of the extra benefits. The girls may not be able to discern what you are there for, and the owners definitely aren't going to give you guidance on the extra benefits for legal reasons.

For all the positive things I've posted about Dollies I figured I should post the crap too.

Last 2 times I've gone in, thurs and Tues., have been complete washes. Granted it was at shift change, but practically all my visits are at shift change. Both times not a single girl approached me. They seemed much more interested in basically doing nothing. The bar tenders know me and know I always come in prepared to drop cash. 5 girls on the board, one girl out front. Spending all her time chatting with her "bud" (not actual customers). Walked out both times after I finished my beers, was there for an hour both times and never saw more than 2 of the girls, the rest never left the dressing room. Do not go to Dollies around 7 pm.

BigJohn314
10-08-14, 20:09

Last 2 times I've gone in, thurs and Tues., have been complete washes. Granted it was at shift change, but practically all my visits are at shift change. Both times not a single girl approached me. They seemed much more interested in basically doing nothing. The bar tenders know me and know I always come in prepared to drop cash. 5 girls on the board, one girl out front. Spending all her time chatting with her "bud" (not actual customers). Walked out both times after I finished my beers, was there for an hour both times and never saw more than 2 of the girls, the rest never left the dressing room. Do not go to Dollies around 7 pm.Like any other club there are times when the talent just isn't enthusiastic. Don't be a wall flower and expect a girl that's been told no over and over possibly for hours and by several guys to come to you. After you've assessed the talent and made your selection, simply approach her and either ask if she would like a drink? Or if she'd "like to go play?" It ain't hard. If there are several girls at the bar as usual, try ordering two shots of tequila and after they're delivered just ask the girls "who's sucking my dick"? I've found precious little "courting" needed. If I wanted to do that I'd go to a regular bar.

Befun
10-08-14, 20:57
I've been in a couple times in the last week--a Sunday evening and a Wednesday evening both around 10 PM. Both nights had about 5 names on the board and a very small crowd--like all of the other WP clubs based on the cars in the parking lots. The talent level was not very high. All of the dancers were AA the first night and one new white girl (Ashley) the second night. There wasn't much "energy" in the club. Even the famous WP handshakes were rare. The girls just kind of made the rounds said "Hi" followed by "do you want a private?

Also noticed that Honey was not there either night. Does anyone know if she has moved on or did I just happen to miss her?

HesDeadJim
10-08-14, 23:19
To all who responded to my previous post. No advice you could ever conjure up helps when the girls never come out of the dressing room, which is what happens at shift change far too often, and which was my point. Back to more important stuff.

Anyway. I went back again 'cause I still had money to burn from previous visits. Not sure if anyone has reported on Tay yet. She's kinda new, says she's been there 2 months, just by rotten luck I guess I hadn't seen her in the place yet. Definitely thumbs up to Tay. Good looking, African American, 5'8", guessing early 20's, thin but not too skinny, between A and B cup boobs, an ass to DIE for, and an all-around awesome attitude. Saw her for the first time tonight, ultra happy about it too. Went behind the beads for a cowgirl ride that lasted 3 songs for 60. Was told 100 for no time limit and anything goes. I highly recommend. To be honest I hope I don't see Tay and Honey both in there on the same night because I will really be torn over which one to choose. That or I'll just have to take both behind the beads.

Purry
10-15-14, 22:28
Went there Tuesday night to check out place and see what the buzz is all about. Place is a shit hole. 3 girls working. 2 AA girls and a white chick. Toom private with Savannah Rose. $80 everything goes. Very nice time. Anyone want more info PM me.

Crow999
10-16-14, 04:18
Is it advisable to take a cab to one of the strip clubs in the area off Washington MTR station?

FreightShaker1
10-16-14, 09:31
Had some thoughts on Dollies from a tip and strategic point of view. It seems like a way better selection during the day and for me the only choice for safety. Not sayin its the greatest of areas so watch what your doing. The place is pretty laid back and diverse from working class guys with a tie to a farmer in overalls. One guy said that the girls did seem stand offish. If that's the case hit the stage and they will dance for you and since I am a cheap bastard if its a girl I want behind the beads I take them back before I have to tip. If they don't ask then ask them something like "so are you taking me in the back to finish what you have started?" I also read on a earlier thread to negotiate in the booth. I used that this week and was happy with the result. Also I thought interesting that both Ceecee and Miss be asked me while I was sitting down if I was waiting for someone in particular and they would get them if if they could join me. I did not have anyone in mind and said thanks no. They also asked if they would like some company and I said maybe in a little while. I always make sure ti tip the bartender and chat a bit so if at some time some BS went down they may be of some help.

Of the girls I have seen that I would repeat with that I remember the names some I have forgot sorry. Shy Honey Bunny Autom JJ Ceecee and Miss be Daisey. I need to continue my research haha.

The only one I can remember that was not that great was Hailey She was likely really hot when she was younger at the big strip clubs but seems a bit standoffish. She is one of the better looking girls but a trip behind the beads I was not impressed. CBJ and half way thru 1 song and she starts with are you close. Trust me I will let you know. Not great technique certainly no DT and seemed to gag easy. Handled little FS and the boys pretty rough and was almost glad to pop and be done.

HesDeadJim
10-16-14, 10:54
Just posting to answer a question asked earlier. Honey apparently got into a fight with another dancer and quit. Sad for the rest of us.

Also saw Rose, AA girl who stands 4'8" tall and has a nice figure. She's completely new to dancing, wed night was her 3rd night, never worked anywhere else, she's still a bit nervous about getting in trouble. 80 for everything.

Ashley was also there, wht girl spinner type, A boobs but killer figure. Also 80.

Rocker55
10-16-14, 15:09
Going to be in the city in a couple of weeks and never been to Dollie's. Hope to get a chance to try it out. What does it mean when you guys say there were x number of girls "on the board"?

Joker17
10-16-14, 17:46
Does Ashley have a schedule?

Just posting to answer a question asked earlier. Honey apparently got into a fight with another dancer and quit. Sad for the rest of us.

Also saw Rose, AA girl who stands 4'8" tall and has a nice figure. She's completely new to dancing, wed night was her 3rd night, never worked anywhere else, she's still a bit nervous about getting in trouble. 80 for everything.

Ashley was also there, wht girl spinner type, A boobs but killer figure. Also 80.

Gears
10-16-14, 18:30
....What does it mean when you guys say there were x number of girls "on the board"?They write the names of the shift's dancers on a board at the end of the bar.

Rodimus54
10-16-14, 19:34
Is it advisable to take a cab to one of the strip clubs in the area off Washington MTR station?MTR station? Metrolink? I would say no. How would you time that so you are not waiting there? And if you took one from StL sometimes the cabbie won't go over to Washington Park.

Befun
10-16-14, 23:21
Does Ashley have a schedule?She told me she would be working on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Jannisary
10-17-14, 15:16
Is it advisable to take a cab to one of the strip clubs in the area off Washington MTR station?You're going have to clarify what you are asking.

If you are asking if you can take a cab to the clubs, I'm not sure which clubs you have in mind. I'm also not that familiar with where the metrolink stations are. I have seen cabs drop off and pick up customers at Larry Flynt's Hustler Club and a few times at the Hollywood Showclub. Both of those clubs are on Bunkum Road. Off the top of my head I don't recall seeing cabs picking up or dropping guys off at the other clubs in Washington Park. Not saying that they won't, but I don't recall seeing it.

LongTime314
10-18-14, 10:59
You're going have to clarify what you are asking.

If you are asking if you can take a cab to the clubs, I'm not sure which clubs you have in mind. I'm also not that familiar with where the metrolink stations are. I have seen cabs drop off and pick up customers at Larry Flynt's Hustler Club and a few times at the Hollywood Showclub. Both of those clubs are on Bunkum Road. Off the top of my head I don't recall seeing cabs picking up or dropping guys off at the other clubs in Washington Park. Not saying that they won't, but I don't recall seeing it.I'm willing to take a flyer that they have a local cab or limo service they deal with. When the main goal of an establishment is to make you drink and party to excess they have a responsibility to not let you on the road wasted. Try calling to see who they recommend. I would also be leery of having very much of a wait at the station as this area can have issues.

Longtime314.

LimpDick
10-18-14, 17:08
There is a guy in Fenton with an 80's limo service. Been 2 years since I've been around the place but he frequents a local bar in the area. Let him party with you at the club, and he will only charge you for his time to give you the ride down there and back. No time in between (because he would be with you playing with the girls).

I'm willing to take a flyer that they have a local cab or limo service they deal with. When the main goal of an establishment is to make you drink and party to excess they have a responsibility to not let you on the road wasted. Try calling to see who they recommend. I would also be leery of having very much of a wait at the station as this area can have issues.

Longtime314.

Crow999
10-20-14, 16:32
I guess I did needed to clarify what I was looing for.

My plan was to take the MTR to the Washington Station and taking the cab from the MTR station to either Flint, Missy's or cheeks, as they were around the same area. I could be wrong, but that was my intended plan.

If this doesn't work out, might have to stay in St. Louis and get a local massage from YGND.

I just haven't been to a strip club for a long time, and wanted to have a beer and some entertainment while in MO.

I'm willing to take a flyer that they have a local cab or limo service they deal with. When the main goal of an establishment is to make you drink and party to excess they have a responsibility to not let you on the road wasted. Try calling to see who they recommend. I would also be leery of having very much of a wait at the station as this area can have issues.

Longtime314.

Rodimus54
10-20-14, 21:18

My plan was to take the MTR to the Washington Station and taking the cab from the MTR station to either Flint, Missy's or cheeks, as they were around the same area. I could be wrong, but that was my intended plan.

If this doesn't work out, might have to stay in St. Louis and get a local massage from YGND.

I just haven't been to a strip club for a long time, and wanted to have a beer and some entertainment while in MO.Why not just be safe and take a cab from Downtown St Louis? Grab some dinner then head over

DeadDead22
10-20-14, 23:46
Wondering if anybody knew the schedule of Desiree from PT's Brooklyn. Not the whole thing, but what days have you seen her there.

White girl, super thick. Big ass and big tits, tattoos, short hair. Mid-30's.

Saw her on a Monday afternoon, but wondering if she works other days. Had fun in the skybox with her for a reasonable sum.

25 for the skybox. Gave her a benji and a Jackson for the company. Good times.

Badboy2
10-21-14, 18:18

I just haven't been to a strip club for a long time, and wanted to have a beer and some entertainment while in MO.The clubs have the number to a cab that will pick you up and bring you back to the St Louis side downtown. It will run you about $30 if they call Granger's. He will pick you up and take you to other clubs and wait, or drop you off in downtown or where ever you like. The cabs from St Louis will not come pick you up.

Little Richard
10-21-14, 18:34
The clubs have the number to a cab that will pick you up and bring you back to the St Louis side downtown. It will run you about $30 if they call Granger's. He will pick you up and take you to other clubs and wait, or drop you off in downtown or where ever you like. The cabs from St Louis will not come pick you up.Don't think you'll find a cab in St Louis desperate enough to drive to Washington Park. In other words if you've never been there you better stay alert. It's one thing to go to Hollywood or Flint's on the edge of town.

The other clubs in town at night, good luck, stay safe.

Hrny Oldman
10-21-14, 20:56
The clubs have the number to a cab that will pick you up and bring you back to the St Louis side downtown. It will run you about $30 if they call Granger's. He will pick you up and take you to other clubs and wait, or drop you off in downtown or where ever you like. The cabs from St Louis will not come pick you up.Do not take the Metro Link to Wash Park as it is a long walk to Miss Kitty's or Hustler's.

I have been evjoying the clubs in all of Wash Park and have never had any problems, but do not walk the street to any club!

Just anti up and take a Cab it is safe and I don't think that the STL cabbies should have any issues with dropping you off at any of the clubs.

Just stay safe and don't walk the streets at ant time of the day or night in Wash Park!

STLguy1980
10-22-14, 17:58
Are we still talking about someone walking around WP? I am not sure how many different people or how many times it has to be said, DO NOT WALK AROUND WASHINGTON PARK. End of story.

Rent a car or take a cab if you are visiting. End of discussion.

If people still want to ask if it's safe, I say we let them find out on their own.

Member #4987
10-22-14, 18:06
Are we still talking about someone walking around WP? I am not sure how many different people or how many times it has to be said, DO NOT WALK AROUND WASHINGTON PARK. End of story.

Rent a car or take a cab if you are visiting. End of discussion.

If people still want to ask if it's safe, I say we let them find out on their own.Yup, one less mongerer, more for us. Just kidding of course. Stay VERY safe everyone.

KC Questor
10-22-14, 18:40
I don't think anyone was talking about walking to Washington park. He asked if there were cabs at the train station that could take him into Washington Park. The answer is no. You'd have to call a cab, and none from St. Louis would be likely to come. You could call a club and have them send a cab for you, but that could take a long time.

Little Richard
10-22-14, 23:15
Guys leaving club robbed.

Reported on Ch 4 news today.

Robbers came out of woods on edge of parking.

Lot with assault rifles.

STLguy1980
10-22-14, 23:28
I don't think anyone was talking about walking to Washington park. He asked if there were cabs at the train station that could take him into Washington Park. Even after multiple people said no he kept asking about it.

The answer is no. You'd have to call a cab, and none from St. Louis would be likely to come. You could call a club and have them send a cab for you, but that could take a long time.But this is the second guy in a month or so to ask about how to get around WP and the last one wanted to walk to the strip clubs. It is pretty simple, call a cab and ask if they will take you to WP. If not, call another. If none will, take that as a sign you might not want to be there. If the guys paid to drive for a living won't spend 5 minutes in the area to drop you off at a club, maybe it's not worth your safety to be there. Might be better off finding a reliable girl on BP and meeting with her.

Badboy2
10-23-14, 01:28

Lot with assault rifles.Be careful out there.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Police-searching-for-suspects-behind-robbery-kidnapping-at-strip-club-280136682.html

The Mark
10-23-14, 02:39
Be careful out there.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Police-searching-for-suspects-behind-robbery-kidnapping-at-strip-club-280136682.htmlPoor planning on the robbers part. When I used to go to the strip clubs, I rarely had much cash on my way out.

BigJohn314
10-23-14, 06:54
Poor planning on the robbers part. When I used to go to the strip clubs, I rarely had much cash on my way out.I'd say poor planning indeed. I mean, wouldn't you guess that on average most Dollies patrons probably bring what $60-100? And on the way out?. I'll let ya smell my finger.

Joker17
10-23-14, 09:26
Unfortunately, I've never had a dream with any of the late night talent for this very reason. I don't know about you guys, but I'd welcome an small increased door fee to work on getting a fenced in parking lot with a contract security guard.

Lot with assault rifles.

HesDeadJim
10-23-14, 11:10
Huh. Talk about ironic. I was there sun evening. 4 gentlemen, and I use that term in its' broadest possible sense, came in and walked around. Only talked between themselves. Never sat down. Never ordered a drink. And to be honest they just didn't look like they belonged there at all. They made me nervous cause to me they looked like they were casing the place. Janie didn't like 'them either and basically they were so obvious Floyd actually asked them to leave after about 5 min, which they did peacefully.

Lot with assault rifles.

Politics
10-24-14, 12:33
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2014/10/strip_club_customers_robbed_one_kidnapped_by_masked_men_with_assault_rifles.php

Ou Hobby
10-24-14, 13:43
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2014/10/strip_club_customers_robbed_one_kidnapped_by_masked_men_with_assault_rifles.phpI know, that's my sick sense of humor.

Jannisary
10-24-14, 14:36
If I read the KMOV report right, the suspects had their truck with a trailer attached to it in the Dollies lot. So these thugs pull up into the lot in a truck and trailer which you'd think would draw some attention to them. They get out, get out their assault rifles and then go to the edge of the property to hide in the bushes? Obviously the doorman was paying no attention at all to the parking lot or the surveillance cameras.

I had stopped in a few times during night shift late in the evening and never had any problems except finding a lack of appealing talent in the club. The last time though it was pretty obvious the doorman was paying more attention to visiting with people in the club than actually watching the door and the parking lot.

AmpLovr
10-30-14, 18:36
I'll be visiting for a few days. Read back a few pages and it seems like some of the the clubs are pretty wild. I'm not looking for anything but great lap dances at a good value price. Prefer nude but can live with topless. Also prefer dancers younger than me! Can anyone please make a recommendation of a safe place in a safe neighborhood. I remember some great times in East St. Louis about 10 years ago but can't remember any names and times may have changed. Thanks.

AMP.

Jannisary
10-30-14, 18:48
If you're not looking for extras I'd recommend the Hollywood Showclub. Drinks are a bit more expensive than other clubs but private dances are only $25 per dance. Usually there is a nice selection of dancers, private dances are topless only though.

I'll be visiting for a few days. Read back a few pages and it seems like some of the the clubs are pretty wild. I'm not looking for anything but great lap dances at a good value price. Prefer nude but can live with topless. Also prefer dancers younger than me! Can anyone please make a recommendation of a safe place in a safe neighborhood. I remember some great times in East St. Louis about 10 years ago but can't remember any names and times may have changed. Thanks.

AMP.

Rosco2
11-02-14, 07:07
If you're not looking for extras I'd recommend the Hollywood Showclub. Drinks are a bit more expensive than other clubs but private dances are only $25 per dance. Usually there is a nice selection of dancers, private dances are topless only though.That's not completely true. I've had dancers whip out their sweet vaginas in the regular ($25) bed dance booths at Hollywood. A dancer even took it upon herself to finger her very wet vagina over-and-over again for me, and I hadn't even asked. Surprisingly, she started her fingering on the very first song. That was quite a show, and she was a good-looking, sexy dancer--basically a super-model. Rosco.

Jannisary
11-02-14, 14:45
That's not completely true. I've had dancers whip out their sweet vaginas in the regular ($25) bed dance booths at Hollywood. A dancer even took it upon herself to finger her very wet vagina over-and-over again for me, and I hadn't even asked. Surprisingly, she started her fingering on the very first song. That was quite a show, and she was a good-looking, sexy dancer--basically a super-model. Rosco.You're right Rosco, you can find dancers who will pull their g-string aside and give you a good up close and personal look during private dances and there are some who might finger themselves or even let you finger them. Then there are reports that some will do much more than that too. But the the "rule" for private dances at the Hollywood is topless only. A couple years ago I was the first customer at the Hollywood for a dancer who had previously worked at a club in another part of IL where the privates were nude. I took off my belt, put my car keys and pen in the cup holder, turned to lay down on the bed and "Wow" was greeted by the awesome site of this totally nude hot blonde ready to climb on top of and all over me. Would have loved to let her do just that but my gentlemanly conscious told me I had better say something. So I did and just as she was finishing putting her g-string back on, the manager rushes part way into the doorway. He didn't say a word and the dancer didn't even notice him as she was looking at and talking to me about the topless only rule. He didn't say a word and left and later thanked me for being "decent" and saying something to her. He had seen her strip off completely on the security camera monitor and had expected to have to interrupt things and probably embarrass her. So I guess my point is the "rule" is topless only and at least on occasion the managers do pay attention to the security camera monitors for the rooms.

Lightning69
11-02-14, 15:51
That's not completely true. I've had dancers whip out their sweet vaginas in the regular ($25) bed dance booths at Hollywood. A dancer even took it upon herself to finger her very wet vagina over-and-over again for me, and I hadn't even asked. Surprisingly, she started her fingering on the very first song. That was quite a show, and she was a good-looking, sexy dancer--basically a super-model. Rosco.I normally go to Hollywood when I go to the club's. I've had girls nude in private dances before. Had one lady who but her vagina on my face. One gorgeous young black stripper offered everything but want $$ settled for a HJ for cost of 4 dances. Which she gave me the 4 dances also.

YourMilkManJ
11-04-14, 11:06
Hi, guys. I thought I'd give you all a rundown of my first timer experience at Dollies.

I'm a first time poster here but I've been hobbying on and off for 20 years. I don't get down to STL too often, but enjoy the Brooklyn and Centerville clubs a couple times a year; always a great time. That being said, I was in the mood for a new adventure and finding myself with a free day to myself I drove down to Washington park and hit up Dollies.

I arrived around 1 and there were 6 or 7 girls up on the board. I grabbed a drink and took a seat, getting my bearings and assessing the ladies. The quality was actually a lot better than I'd expected after reading this forum. Sure, there was an older bespectacled white 4, but 7 there were a couple 6-7's and even one I'd confidently say was an 8 (and was likely a 9 twenty years ago).

It seemed pretty slow, but as it was my first time I have nothing to compare it to. There were maybe a half dozen guys at any given time, and about half of them were just hanging at the bar. One of them browsing this site on his enormous phablet. LOL.

On to the fun.

Jewelz caught my eye immediately. She's a tall, thick, drink of chocolate milk; DDs at minimum, a firm but thick ass, and a warm personality. She has a bit of fat here and there. But she's a thick girl, not a big girl. Could use a bit of orthodontia, but if your tastes run towards busty chocolate she's excellent.

I bought her three drinks and spend $20 in ones at the stage. So for about $40 I spent approximately 2 hours fondling those gorgeous brown globes, talking dirty, and getting jacked through my jeans. Seems like a pretty damn good deal for 2 hours of fine entertainment! Eventually. I just had to experience an infamous "Dollies beaded curtain" party and we started talking turkey.

Russian / French / Full were negotiated down to 50/60/70 respectively with each tier including the previous tier's activities in the price. I settled on the $60 for Russian / French and she went to work. Had no problem with the privacy issue, and the booths were bigger than I imagined. My only criticism of Jewelz performance was that she wouldn't let me coat her chest. But I don't blame her to be honest. It was early in the day and she had a lot of shift left to go. Plus, I left with digits for takeout so she'll have a chance to redeem herself. .

Overall it was a really good time. I probably should have sampled more ladies and more clubs, but that just leaves more new adventures for next time. Thanks for all the good info you guys have provided. I'm glad I could finally give something back.

J.

Rosco2
11-04-14, 18:11
Oh I've had some other interesting things happen to me at Hollywood.

Hrny Oldman
11-04-14, 20:59
Hi, guys. I thought I'd give you all a rundown of my first timer experience at Dollies.

I'm a first time poster here but I've been hobbying on and off for 20 years. I don't get down to STL too often, but enjoy the Brooklyn and Centerville clubs a couple times a year; always a great time. That being said, I was in the mood for a new adventure and finding myself with a free day to myself I drove down to Washington park and hit up Dollies.

I arrived around 1 and there were 6 or 7 girls up on the board. I grabbed a drink and took a seat, getting my bearings and assessing the ladies. The quality was actually a lot better than I'd expected after reading this forum. Sure, there was an older bespectacled white 4, but 7 there were a couple 6-7's and even one I'd confidently say was an 8 (and was likely a 9 twenty years ago).

It seemed pretty slow, but as it was my first time I have nothing to compare it to. There were maybe a half dozen guys at any given time, and about half of them were just hanging at the bar. One of them browsing this site on his enormous phablet. LOL.

On to the fun.

Jewelz caught my eye immediately. She's a tall, thick, drink of chocolate milk; DDs at minimum, a firm but thick ass, and a warm personality. She has a bit of fat here and there. But she's a thick girl, not a big girl. Could use a bit of orthodontia, but if your tastes run towards busty chocolate she's excellent.

I bought her three drinks and spend $20 in ones at the stage. So for about $40 I spent approximately 2 hours fondling those gorgeous brown globes, talking dirty, and getting jacked through my jeans. Seems like a pretty damn good deal for 2 hours of fine entertainment! Eventually. I just had to experience an infamous "Dollies beaded curtain" party and we started talking turkey.

Russian / French / Full were negotiated down to 50/60/70 respectively with each tier including the previous tier's activities in the price. I settled on the $60 for Russian / French and she went to work. Had no problem with the privacy issue, and the booths were bigger than I imagined. My only criticism of Jewelz performance was that she wouldn't let me coat her chest. But I don't blame her to be honest. It was early in the day and she had a lot of shift left to go. Plus, I left with digits for takeout so she'll have a chance to redeem herself. .

Overall it was a really good time. I probably should have sampled more ladies and more clubs, but that just leaves more new adventures for next time. Thanks for all the good info you guys have provided. I'm glad I could finally give something back.

J.Thanks for the report and I have been going to Dollies for over 20 yrs and have always enjoyed the behind the beads time.

The day girls seem to always be the best looking and the most fun.

My all time fav's are Jo Jo and Shy and Alexis is a close 3rd.

Bone69
11-09-14, 12:05
Anybody ever have any extras here? I sat with a nice looking gal last night there named Faith. Had a bit of a Danica Patrick / Ashley Judd look about her. (OK. I am stretching it a bit, but a nice looking gal nonetheless). She said she just started working there. Used to work at Hollywood. Got a call from a friend and left but just curious what might be on the table.

Bone.

LuvBoobies
11-09-14, 18:20
Anybody ever have any extras here? I sat with a nice looking gal last night there named Faith. Had a bit of a Danica Patrick / Ashley Judd look about her. (OK. I am stretching it a bit, but a nice looking gal nonetheless). She said she just started working there. Used to work at Hollywood. Got a call from a friend and left but just curious what might be on the table.

Bone.Many girls go extras there. I'd say a 50/50 split. YMMV of course. They are not as obvious about it as Roxy / PT Brooklyn. But aren't as secretive about it as Hollywood.

Member #5366
11-09-14, 21:38
Many girls go extras there. I'd say a 50/50 split. YMMV of course. They are not as obvious about it as Roxy / PT Brooklyn. But aren't as secretive about it as Hollywood.Last couple times at Hollywood I had a great time in the private rooms.

Girls still had on the g-string but pulled it aside. Simulated a 69 and got real close enough to allow me a quick kiss or two on the little twat. Plus the talent was great looking.

Wyghost
11-17-14, 22:57
Stopped by Cmoes a couple of weeks ago and left there really wishing I could have seen less. Stopped by today, don't ask me why but had a definate good time. Spent a little money and little time in the back with one who goes by Lacy. The girl treated me good at the stage and excellent in the back. Puts Cmoes back on my stop by list. It is always hit and miss.

Stopped by Blonde's to see Harley, she wasn't in and Paris was the best that was there today. Only one I recognized in Dollies was Autum, she is always there when I stop by. Have fun guys, be a month before I come back to won.

Member #4987
11-18-14, 17:57
Hey why'all. I'm going to bust my Dollie's cherry Thursday afternoon. Never been there, but can't put it off after all the great "deals" I've heard about. Anyone want to join me? I'll buy you one of the cheap, but still over priced drinks to celebrate. PM me if interested.

Member #4987
11-21-14, 13:01
Hey why'all. I'm going to bust my Dollie's cherry Thursday afternoon. Never been there, but can't put it off after all the great "deals" I've heard about. Anyone want to join me? I'll buy you one of the cheap, but still over priced drinks to celebrate. PM me if interested.There were 8 names on the board and only 5-6 guys. Stages were empty, cept one. Girls were hanging at the bar drinking. I guess the blonde tall blonde was shay but not sure. Eventually went to the bar stage and had a dance with autumn. Should have known that she was trouble because she just sat on my lap and complain about the other girls. Tried to feel her chest, she didn't even take off her top, she has small breasts which I like but she blocked my hand. Sat down with her at a table and chatted. She wanted to go to the booth but did not like my $60 offer for everything. Went back to the bar and a few minutes later she came up and said she's game went back to the booth and she said she had to get up on stage soon so only one song. Tried again to feel her breasts but she blocked me again. Said it wasn't going to work and we exited the booth. Got another beer and there wasn't much there to interest me so I left. Overall it was a good experience will likely go back. Hopefully there will be girls that piqued my interest.

HesDeadJim
11-22-14, 08:51
Eventually went to the bar stage and had a dance with autumn. Should have known that she was trouble because she Autumn did that? Next time don't wear the t-shirt that says "I'm a serial killer". (obviously joking). Well, I'm pretty sure sure strippers are human too and can have a bad day. But still.

Badboy2
11-22-14, 13:28
If you go to Dollies during the day enough, you're going to have your favorites and the ones you will avoid. Everyone is just not going to be your cup of tea. Shy seems to be popular, but I've never tried her. There are a couple of ladies there that have good looking bodies, but YMMV from really good to disappointing when you go behind the beads. There is Sunny, who may not be physically hot, but she has her share of regulars, so she doing something right. My recommendations are Daisy, Serenity, Shy and JLo. Autumn is good normally, just let her talk and then put something in her mouth to shut her up, LOL. Dollies remains steady because the drinks are cheap and the ladies are not in their 20's and hot. The experience of going behind the beads is not the best setup for a shy person.

But you're not getting hustled for a lot more $ if you go to Cheeks and Wiseguys. They are asking up to $$ or more in some cases with. 20 to the bar during the day and an extra penalty of. 50 to the bar for you night time creepers who venture out after 7. Not mention their overpriced drinks WG's is only open at night now. Blondie's bar penalty is .40 and Kitties is a ridiculous $. 25. Any of these clubs will have that diamond in them every once in a while. You just have to want herse enough and be willing fess up the $. Lately, every time I go in to one of these place I've been able to count on hand the number of people in them.

Hollywood's and Hustlers have some nice looking ladies, but $$$$ to $$$$$$ for the private "Millionaire" and VIP room is out of my pocket range. Also, you could probably get a better deal with someone on BP. $25 lap grinds can quickly add up, but to each his own and it depends on what you want. I use the lap grinds to gear up for a trip to Dollies, go figure.

No matter where you go in WP, it just depends on what catches your eye and how much you're willing to spend for what you're going. Bottom line, you got money and the girls want as much of it they can get you part with.

PilotPete
11-22-14, 14:41
If you go to Dollies during the day enough, you're going to have your favorites and the ones you will avoid. Everyone is just not going to be your cup of tea. Shy seems to be popular, but I've never tried her. There are a couple of ladies there that have good looking bodies, but YMMV from really good to disappointing when you go behind the beads. There is Sunny, who may not be physically hot, but she has her share of regulars, so she doing something right. My recommendations are Daisy, Serenity, Shy and JLo. Autumn is good normally, just let her talk and then put something in her mouth to shut her up, LOL. Dollies remains steady because the drinks are cheap and the ladies are not in their 20's and hot. The experience of going behind the beads is not the best setup for a shy person.

But you're not getting hustled for a lot more $ if you go to Cheeks and Wiseguys. They are asking up to $$ or more in some cases with. 20 to the bar during the day and an extra penalty of. 50 to the bar for you night time creepers who venture out after 7. Not mention their overpriced drinks WG's is only open at night now. Blondie's bar penalty is .40 and Kitties is a ridiculous $. 25. Any of these clubs will have that diamond in them every once in a while. You just have to want herse enough and be willing fess up the $. Lately, every time I go in to one of these place I've been able to count on hand the number of people in them.

Hollywood's and Hustlers have some nice looking ladies, but $$$$ to $$$$$$ for the private "Millionaire" and VIP room is out of my pocket range. Also, you could probably get a better deal with someone on BP. $25 lap grinds can quickly add up, but to each his own and it depends on what you want. I use the lap grinds to gear up for a trip to Dollies, go figure.

No matter where you go in WP, it just depends on what catches your eye and how much you're willing to spend for what you're going. Bottom line, you got money and the girls want as much of it they can get you part with.Great report and very helpful guide. It might just be me but the mixed use of numbers and symbols to represent money is confusing.

Hrny Oldman
11-22-14, 17:25
There were 8 names on the board and only 5-6 guys. Stages were empty, cept one. Girls were hanging at the bar drinking. I guess the blonde tall blonde was shay but not sure. Eventually went to the bar stage and had a dance with autumn. Should have known that she was trouble because she just sat on my lap and complain about the other girls. Tried to feel her chest, she didn't even take off her top, she has small breasts which I like but she blocked my hand. Sat down with her at a table and chatted. She wanted to go to the booth but did not like my $60 offer for everything. Went back to the bar and a few minutes later she came up and said she's game went back to the booth and she said she had to get up on stage soon so only one song. Tried again to feel her breasts but she blocked me again. Said it wasn't going to work and we exited the booth. Got another beer and there wasn't much there to interest me so I left. Overall it was a good experience will likely go back. Hopefully there will be girls that piqued my interest.I was a earlier visiter on Thursday and there were 13 ladies on the board and had a great time as I always do.

Jo Jo and Cierra and I spent a long time visiting and also had a visit with each of them behind the beads.

Shy, Jo Jo, Cierra, Autum and Alexis are my favorite day ladies.

Tobydude1000
11-22-14, 20:32
Wow, its great to see that Sunny is still there if its same one I've been with many times. She is very GFE and take out is available although I've never done that with her. I probably spent two hours with her during our first encounter many years ago. Shorter, blonde, probably mid 40's. Always a treat.

Great report and very helpful guide. It might just be me but the mixed use of numbers and symbols to represent money is confusing.

Woderif
11-22-14, 22:11
There were 8 names on the board and only 5-6 guys. Stages were empty, cept one. Girls were hanging at the bar drinking. I guess the blonde tall blonde was shay but not sure. Eventually went to the bar stage and had a dance with autumn. Should have known that she was trouble because she just sat on my lap and complain about the other girls. Tried to feel her chest, she didn't even take off her top, she has small breasts which I like but she blocked my hand. Sat down with her at a table and chatted. She wanted to go to the booth but did not like my $60 offer for everything. Went back to the bar and a few minutes later she came up and said she's game went back to the booth and she said she had to get up on stage soon so only one song. Tried again to feel her breasts but she blocked me again. Said it wasn't going to work and we exited the booth. Got another beer and there wasn't much there to interest me so I left. Overall it was a good experience will likely go back. Hopefully there will be girls that piqued my interest.I can confirm about Autumn, I tried to feel here boobs but was blocked. She was selling going behind the beads, but there was no way. If I can't even touch your boobs at the stage, you think I'm going to believe that your going to keep your promise behind the beads. Haha.

HesDeadJim
11-23-14, 11:41
Sunny is still there and she is very much the charmer. Of course you kinda have to admit she needs to be charming to offset that rather big midsection of hers. I can completely understand she might not be some guy's cup of tea under any circumstance but she is definitely one of the most personable women there and you get your money's worth behind the beads.

Wow, its great to see that Sunny is still there if its same one I've been with many times. She is very GFE and take out is available although I've never done that with her. I probably spent two hours with her during our first encounter many years ago. Shorter, blonde, probably mid 40's. Always a treat..

Member #4987
11-23-14, 14:09
I can confirm about Autumn, I tried to feel here boobs but was blocked. She was selling going behind the beads, but there was no way. If I can't even touch your boobs at the stage, you think I'm going to believe that your going to keep your promise behind the beads. Haha.I'm glad someone else had a similar experience, thot the "I'm a serial-killer t- shirt" was the problem.

HesDeadJim
11-23-14, 20:59
I'm at Dollies right now (sun 7 pm) and honey just walked in the door with her stripper suitcase. Apparently she's dancing tonight and trying to decide if she wants to come back.

LoneWinds
11-24-14, 03:29
Led to this place while passing thru St. Louis couple weeks ago. Looked like pasties, not totally topless. But 3 girls, plus bartender.

Danced as well. She was pretty hot, maybe an 8. Anybody have anymore info on this place? Like to know if any extras are offered, or.

It's just a neighborhood bar with are rated entertainment. Thanks.

BigJohn314
11-24-14, 09:33
I'm at Dollies right now (sun 7 pm) and honey just walked in the door with her stripper suitcase. Apparently she's dancing tonight and trying to decide if she wants to come back.Pardon me for asking, but Honey, or Hunni? I'm hoping the latter.

Arutha
11-24-14, 09:36
That's kind of crazy to hear that about Autumn, my last 3 trips to dollies have all ended in visits with her behind the beads. I've never experienced anything like that with her. Went to see her last week and had an especially good time. YMMV I guess.

Shay was there also, I believe that's the first time I have seen her. Killer body, she looks like a lot of fun to spend some time with. Enjoyed a stage dance, maybe next time I'll chat her up about extra's. But knowing that Autumn knows how to take care of me, I had to go with her again.

HesDeadJim
11-24-14, 09:45
Pardon me for asking, but Honey, or Hunni? I'm hoping the latter.About 5'6" light skinned 21 year old AA girl. Seen her name spelled both ways on the board

Dmann
11-25-14, 06:06
About 5'6" light skinned 21 year old AA girl. Seen her name spelled both ways on the boardHunni is a day girl very hot honey is night girl not quite as hot.

Member #4986
11-27-14, 16:05
Hunni is a day girl very hot honey is night girl not quite as hot.Does anyone know Hunni's schedule?

BigJohn314
11-29-14, 20:12
Does anyone know Hunni's schedule?Hunni was a day girl. Worked most everyday except Saturday. She was gone for several months. The recent "Hunni siting" has me curious as well. Love to have some confirmation that she's back in the saddle. She's a gem, and one of my favorites. SPECTACULAR body.

Badboy2
11-30-14, 01:49
Hunni was a day girl. Worked most everyday except Saturday. She was gone for several months. The recent "Hunni siting" has me curious as well. Love to have some confirmation that she's back in the saddle. She's a gem, and one of my favorites. SPECTACULAR body.The night time younger Honey is back. Day time "older" Hunni has not returned.

HesDeadJim
12-04-14, 22:43
Eventually went to the bar stage and had a dance with autumn. Should have known that she was trouble because ......Not anything really new, just an apology to the group, Saw autumn there the other day. Apparently there is a HUGE difference between "drunk " Autumn and "sober" Autumn. I pretty much concur with Dink's observations. Not wishing she'd drink more, just wishing she was more fun sober. She did allow me breastplay but I think it was only because she's seen me before.

DrSnatch
12-05-14, 07:10
Went there this past weekend and got dance from blonde with fake tits (my weakness) who said she was mixed (italian and black I think). Was quoted 3 songs for 100 and HJ for 100 but had to pay upfront. Big mistake. Only got through 2 songs. Then was asked to tip manager because I think we were "busted" but there was no consequence just her embarrasment. No tip from me because I was already shorted. There were other good looking gals there but this one just offered up extras off the bat. Hope this helps. I'm fairly new to the area and this is the first extra in the clubs here for me. I would pass next time. Haven't made it to dollies, just the more healivly advertised clubs and PTs.

Bone..

Badboy2
12-07-14, 14:43
A question for guys who go to Hollywood during day shift. There's a hot, petite spinner that goes by the name of Sascha. She wears a long dress like outfit when she's walking around, but has a nice petite figure. I am tempted to do the VIP with her, but I wanted if someone who has done one with can post or pm me how far she is willing to go on extras. I don't want to spend that much money for an hour long grind and no extras. Thanks in advance.

Purry
12-22-14, 18:19
Is there a similar place to dollies? Where you can get extra behind the doors? Thanks.

Member #5366
12-22-14, 22:41
A question for guys who go to Hollywood during day shift. There's a hot, petite spinner that goes by the name of Sascha. She wears a long dress like outfit when she's walking around, but has a nice petite figure. I am tempted to do the VIP with her, but I wanted if someone who has done one with can post or pm me how far she is willing to go on extras. I don't want to spend that much money for an hour long grind and no extras. Thanks in advance.Been there couple times during the early afternoon 2 pm-4 pm.

Great talent and private dances were good, but nothing extra there. They keep a close "EYE" on the area. Possible vid cameras (Have had a few good dances back there and an occasional kitty set down on my face briefly while grinding.

Tony 9
12-23-14, 02:10
Is there a similar place to dollies? Where you can get extra behind the doors? Thanks.Most are not as much of a "sure thing" as Dollie's. But any strip club on the east side will have at least one gal who takes the private dance further than other gals. Its the timing, chemistry, your attitude. Just like many social situations. I've had full menu from a very friendly gal for cheap, others make it clear that the extras WILL cost you extra.

And some will strongly shoot you down.

I've been going to the clubs 30 yrs. Ya learn of course from experience. I've not been recently, but in my previous visits I find the dancers very friendly aggressive at all the clubs. (its the stupid economy!

Age, looks are not always the determining factor. And I'll bet the dancers would make a similar claim about the customers they "treat". Throwing cash around easily of course helps. (no I don't. By the way, just the opposite).

PT's clubs, Hollywood, MK's, Dollie's and a few that are no longer around. Been there & done that.

Purry
12-24-14, 14:53
Went to dollies around 4 pm. There were 6 girls working. Went behind the beeds with Jewelz. All I can say is WOW. She know how to work it. After hit PT in Centerville. A lots of good looking girls. VIP experience with Cloey was to die for.

TonyMontana955
12-29-14, 02:41
Long time reader, first time post. Went to Dollies on Thursday of last week in the day time. Went looking for Shy, but no where to be seen. Ended up seeing Diamond. Tall AA with few extra lbs, but not fat at all, very cute face. Ended up behind the beads before I knew it. I will say it was a very erotic, at the end she finally put both of my hands on the back of her head and let me control the speed. She was good at her job and would repeat!

Earl Shines
01-02-15, 14:05
Another good time to be had. Dreamed of a pleasant conversation with a robust young woman named Passion (sure that's her real name) then off to the bbeads for some adult conversation. Used to be a see-Mowes first guy, but the prices, selection and attention at Dollie's now (7 and you're the king of the world!) is hard to find anywhere else.

Badboy2
01-04-15, 17:58
Been there couple times during the early afternoon 2 pm-4 pm.

Great talent and private dances were good, but nothing extra there. They keep a close "EYE" on the area. Possible vid cameras (Have had a few good dances back there and an occasional kitty set down on my face briefly while grinding.Thanks for the information. I can't see spending $400+ at Hollywood or Hustler for just a bump and grind fest. They look good, but true satisfaction is around the corner for much less. They will still be my warm up stop.

Wyghost
01-05-15, 11:22
This place is always hit and miss. Made the stop there in Oct and wish I had seen less, not see moes. Made a stop in November and say a sweet young lady named Lacy, for the first time went to the back room. . 80 was spent and well worth it. . 20 to house. 60 to her. In Dec they were wanting Christmas prices and I don't mean Black Friday discounts. Always make my stops at Blondies and Dollies too. Have gone behind the beads at Dollies, never at Blondies, but have had fun with the Blondie girls. Hope this info helps some.

Bajaboy
01-05-15, 12:51
Now that POP & Colony are both closed does anyone have any information on swingers clubs? I already know about PT's in Centerville and hate the place. I like being able to get a drink at the bar so any place in St Charles or St Louis is also fine.

Jannisary
01-08-15, 02:26
I believe the Colony is still open on Friday and Saturday nights and some special party nights. That is the last I heard from their yahoo group.

Hi All, The Colony will be closed this Friday night 1-2-15 to get some rest after the big New Years Eve Party. The Colony is OPEN Saturday, 1-3-15 regular hours 8:30 pm to 3am. The Colony will be open regular hours Friday, 1-9-15 and 1-10-15 8:30pm to 3am.

Bajaboy
01-08-15, 12:05
I believe the Colony is still open on Friday and Saturday nights and some special party nights. That is the last I heard from their yahoo group.I heard from a good source that Ed had a stroke and now his family is fighting over his assets and has closed the Colony. If anyone knows for sure that it is still open are has any current news please let me know.

Member #4987
01-08-15, 15:51
First, never heard of the colony, but looks interesting. Too bad not open tonight.

Second, thinking of making a run to Dollie's tonight. Anyone feel like joining me, I'll buy you a beer! Won't be there till around 7 pm or so. PM if interested.

Tony 9
01-08-15, 18:56
First, never heard of the colony, but looks interesting. Too bad not open tonight.

Second, thinking of making a run to Dollie's tonight. Anyone feel like joining me, I'll buy you a beer! Won't be there till around 7 pm or so. PM if interested.A long history the place has, initially from the 70's, the same city. I first went in the 90's. Quiet the eye opener. Unfortunately too many of the fun sexy CPLS started to stay away for numerous reasons. The location isn't ideal for anyone, much less the "fun suburbanites". I stopped going after the cool housewives stopped attending, too many rude singles, the long drive / price / sleezy environment lost its luster pretty quick. The good times became less frequent, too each their own of course. I was on the yahoo group, shared stories & info with others that way initially. Its also how I heard news, rumors, etc.

http://cinematreasures.org/theaters/13080

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2000-08-23/culture/video-killed-the-pornography-star/

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/bestof/2001/award/best-place-to-meet-new-friends-you-wont-invite-over-for-dinner-30948/

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2010/08/travis_heard_copper_stripping_shot.php

While I'm at it...... I'll post this article concerning Tom Venezia for those who are too young - his story from the 80's.
(ahhhhh .....the 1980's)

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2005-11-30/news/win-lose-die/

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2005-12-07/news/win-lose-die/

JbstLou
01-08-15, 18:58

Second, thinking of making a run to Dollie's tonight. Anyone feel like joining me, I'll buy you a beer! Won't be there till around 7 pm or so. PM if interested.Dammit Dink! I have Bible study class tonight!

Member #4987
01-08-15, 20:08
Dammit Dink! I have Bible study class tonight!Bring your Bible along, we can meet and study there.

Jannisary
01-09-15, 03:27
I heard from a good source that Ed had a stroke and now his family is fighting over his assets and has closed the Colony. If anyone knows for sure that it is still open are has any current news please let me know.The only info I have is coming from the yahoo group. The last message was posted Tuesday, January 7th and stated that they would be open Friday night per info given to the group moderator by "Ed Jr. ".

Member #4987
01-09-15, 09:13
Thanks for standing me up! LOL! Had good time without you. On board: Ashley Bunny Honey Maggie Beautiful and a couple others I don't remember and didn't meet. On stage was Ashley, a complete spinner, hey tiny and cute until she smiled, almost no teeth. But she had the assets I like. Dinky ones! She never suggest beads, plus I'd just got there. Honey came by and wanted to sit, she's very pretty, but not my type. We chatted a bit. Bunny came by and gave sob story, gave her some cash to go away. Then, OMG, Maggie came out. BOING! Tall, cute (all her teeth), thin, and really awesome small dinkyones. Some dude got to her before me and they went to the beads, had to wait awhile before she went on stage, but got a dance with her and she was spectacular. Didn't do any beads last night, but hope to head back next Thursday night and meet up with Maggie. Hopefully I can hang out with some fellow mongers then?

Wyghost
01-09-15, 11:09
Thanks for standing me up! LOL! Had good time without you. On board: Ashley Bunny Honey Maggie Beautiful and a couple others I don't remember and didn't meet. On stage was Ashley, a complete spinner, hey tiny and cute until she smiled, almost no teeth. But she had the assets I like. Dinky ones! She never suggest beads, plus I'd just got there. Honey came by and wanted to sit, she's very pretty, but not my type. We chatted a bit. Bunny came by and gave sob story, gave her some cash to go away. Then, OMG, Maggie came out. BOING! Tall, cute (all her teeth), thin, and really awesome small dinkyones. Some dude got to her before me and they went to the beads, had to wait awhile before she went on stage, but got a dance with her and she was spectacular. Didn't do any beads last night, but hope to head back next Thursday night and meet up with Maggie. Hopefully I can hang out with some fellow mongers then?Last couple of times I went back to see someone it was not the one I wanted. Hope she stays a week.

Stormbringer
01-13-15, 15:14
I enjoy the girls at Blondie's, every now and then, but went by last Wednesday or Thursday afternoon, and it was totally closed. Anything going on there?

Cheeks was getting some work done too, and was closed, but they had their sister club (Wise Guys) across the street, open for the afternoon. A couple of nice young spinners there.

Pretty slim pickins' at CMowe's. Again.

Stormbringer.

Member #4987
01-15-15, 08:57
I'm heading to Dollie's tonight around 7 pm. Happy to meet up with any of you. PM me if you're going to be there and I'll let you know how to find me.

BC Visitor
01-19-15, 13:13
Passing thru town, thought I'd stop I check it out. Maggie is the best by far. Went behind the beads and she performed like a champ. Will repeat if I'm in town.

HughJeffenCock
01-26-15, 22:11
This review is from a few months ago. Stopped in on a Monday around 2 or so. A handful of dancers and patrons. Typical dive bar, but a lot of fun can be had here for sure. Got a couple stage dances from AA dancer Tiny. Her name fit her, but she was a lot of fun. Let my fingers wander at the stage and lots of good grinding. Paris was the hottest dancer, tall AA and former volleyball player she said. Huge cans, allowed full roaming except the kitty at stage. There was one white dancer, forget her name, who was also fun at the stage and allowed full access for a buck. Finally got a few more stage dances from Juicy, a shorter AA who was a lot of fun. She came off the stage into my lap and allowed DFK and grinding. We then got a table and bought her a drink. She wanted too much for back room, so we settled on her jacking me under my shorts for $25. We kept kissing and fondling right there, she didn't care. After I was happy, manager walked by and told her to not make it so obvious next time, LOL. Only other guy by the stage at the time was passed out anyways! Got to love this place. Will def. Be back when I can.

Seveq
01-27-15, 17:18
About 5'6" light skinned 21 year old AA girl. Seen her name spelled both ways on the boardAny digits on hunny? want to set something up with her privately!

Keveb
01-31-15, 16:50
I was passing through the area yesterday (Friday) and stopped by see-mowes at about 2:30 in the afternoon. There was a very attractive white girl working. She was probably in her early 20's, very thin, and dark black hair. Does anyone have any info on her? She was hanging out with another customer the whole time I was there so I never got a chance to talk to her.

Also stopped by Blondies and there a very attractive asian / AA girl working with big naturals. She was a bigger build but was a gorgeous color and proportioned beautifully.

DaffyDuck22
02-07-15, 20:02
All I can say is I'm glad I don't live anywhere near these places. I assure you I'd go broke. I've read many of your reviews and like most clubs, they can be hit and miss. Clearly I was lucky enough to have a "hit" night.

Stlguy83
02-13-15, 22:17
I'm here waiting for the shift to start for night. Day was some on the usual. Autumn, miss bee. Honey just walked in soo its going to be a good night LOL.

Stlguy83
02-14-15, 18:44
Just curious, has anyone had any experience or extras at roxys? Made a short visit last week but it was already last call when I got there.

Jannisary
02-15-15, 01:10
Just curious, has anyone had any experience or extras at roxys? Made a short visit last week but it was already last call when I got there.I got some extras there back when I used to go to Brooklyn more regularly, up in the shorts stick shifting, out in the open stick shifting, handjob and CBJ. Roxy's has always been a dump since I started going to the clubs but I used to have good times going back between it and Platinum Club which is now Pt's Brooklyn. Unfortunately both clubs have gone down hill over the years both in the upkeep of the facilities and the caliber of their talent. I've only briefly stopped in either of the clubs a couple times in the last 6 months or so and I doubt if they have improved any since my last visit.

Stlguy83
02-15-15, 01:22
I got some extras there back when I used to go to Brooklyn more regularly, up in the shorts stick shifting, out in the open stick shifting, handjob and CBJ. Roxy's has always been a dump since I started going to the clubs but I used to have good times going back between it and Platinum Club which is now Pt's Brooklyn. Unfortunately both clubs have gone down hill over the years both in the upkeep of the facilities and the caliber of their talent. I've only briefly stopped in either of the clubs a couple times in the last 6 months or so and I doubt if they have improved any since my last visit.Yeah, I would say its definitely not one of the nicer clubs. I was in there for a minute and saw a girl that caught my eye, the others? Not soo much LOL.

STLguy1980
02-15-15, 01:36
I got some extras there back when I used to go to Brooklyn more regularly, up in the shorts stick shifting, out in the open stick shifting, handjob and CBJ. Roxy's has always been a dump since I started going to the clubs but I used to have good times going back between it and Platinum Club which is now Pt's Brooklyn. Unfortunately both clubs have gone down hill over the years both in the upkeep of the facilities and the caliber of their talent. I've only briefly stopped in either of the clubs a couple times in the last 6 months or so and I doubt if they have improved any since my last visit.Exactly. Roxy's idea of cleaning the place up is to turn to light down so he cannot see how dirty the place is (or how ugly the girls are). My opinion of that place has not changed since the first time I went and watched a guy go up to the stage directly from the bathroom with his nose still covered in white powder. Platinum used to be okay but once the PT group took over it became a dump with girls trying to run scams all the time.

KC Questor
02-15-15, 17:50
I was passing through the area yesterday (Friday) and stopped by see-mowes at about 2:30 in the afternoon. There was a very attractive white girl working. She was probably in her early 20's, very thin, and dark black hair. Does anyone have any info on her? She was hanging out with another customer the whole time I was there so I never got a chance to talk to her.Could be Cherry. She was mentioned in the Washington Park thread a few times.

Is this her?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=12752368&image=12752366

Not sure why the St. Louis thread has recently started including posts about Washington Park. It would be nice if all posts were in one place or another.

HesDeadJim
02-16-15, 11:36
Not sure why the St. Louis thread has recently started including posts about Washington Park. It would be nice if all posts were in one place or another.well, the answer is pretty obvious. Many people have no idea what Washington Park is or where it is. There is virtually zero club action on the actual st louis side. sad as this is, a huge amount of St Lousians simply refer to everything on the Illinois side as East St Louis. They would never think in a million years to go to the Illinois forum and look under Washington Park.

KC Questor
02-17-15, 00:58
well, the answer is pretty obvious. Many people have no idea what Washington Park is or where it is. There is virtually zero club action on the actual st louis side. sad as this is, a huge amount of St Lousians simply refer to everything on the Illinois side as East St Louis. They would never think in a million years to go to the Illinois forum and look under Washington Park.I understand that, but it just seems like this board is much more active than it has been in the past.

I'm all for a consolidated board. I always thought it was silly to have Brooklyn and Washington Park separate. People used to put Streetwalker posts in Brooklyn and Strip Club reports in Washington Park, no matter where the events took place. Now we have three different boards to check. Guess I should be glad there's no boards for Sauget and Centerville.

LebenistKurz
02-17-15, 08:41
It's been a month, and now that everything has played out I thought it would be informative to let my fellow strip clubbers know about my experience. I was at the Hustler Club on a Saturday afternoon about 4 and was notified that my car was broken into. They used a crow bar and smashed the glass on the drivers side and stole my cell phone, briefcase, and other valuables. First word of advice, don't think you're safe because it's day light and there's cameras and "security. ".

This is where is gets interesting. I'm informed that the cameras are useless as they only show "shadows" and they can only identify cars. The staff member is of no help, even brushes me off with a "I know and see nothing" attitude.

The Washington Park patrol car arrives after 30 minutes and a police report is filed. I have multiple business accounts and forgot that one of my check books with a very low balance of about $500 was in the briefcase, and sure enough, I'm informed that this account is overdrawn by almost $2,000. The punks cashed multiple checks, two with their name and drivers licenses on the check. So for evidence we have some sort of security cameras that can at least identify the car, forged checks with name and drivers license, bank cameras the day the checks were cashed, and one asshole who I look up and find selling my briefcase and North Face jacket on his Facebook page (lists his occupation as "self employed" instead of "I break in and steal and sell these items in public view on my Facebook page) which I provide to Washington Park's finest men in blue.

I follow up with the Washington Park police department several times and they're not even investigating it. They don't give a shit. I'm informed by the bank that they will not do anything, that it has to be prosecuted by the local police.

I'm out $1,000; $2,000 total in glass, door and hardtop convertible repairs minus my insurance deductible. Hundreds of dollars in personal items lost. Hours of hassle proving to the bank that these were forged checks. Worst, these guys are still out there knowing that nothing will happen so they're going after you if you're not careful.

So, don't leave anything visible in your car. Don't assume that you have any protection, especially at the Hustler Club. If something happens to you in Washington Park it's the Wild West with the crooked and lazy sheriff drunk in the bar. You're on your own.

I know their names. There's nothing that will happen to them. They're still out there. Beware.

LIK.

Brykye
02-17-15, 12:17
It's been a month, and now that everything has played out I thought it would be informative to let my fellow strip clubbers know about my experience. I was at the Hustler Club on a Saturday afternoon about 4 and was notified that my car was broken into. They used a crow bar and smashed the glass on the drivers side and stole my cell phone, briefcase, and other valuables. First word of advice, don't think you're safe because it's day light and there's cameras and "security. ".

This is where is gets interesting. I'm informed that the cameras are useless as they only show "shadows" and they can only identify cars. The staff member is of no help, even brushes me off with a "I know and see nothing" attitude.

The Washington Park patrol car arrives after 30 minutes and a police report is filed. I have multiple business accounts and forgot that one of my check books with a very low balance of about $500 was in the briefcase, and sure enough, I'm informed that this account is overdrawn by almost $2,000. The punks cashed multiple checks, two with their name and drivers licenses on the check. So for evidence we have some sort of security cameras that can at least identify the car, forged checks with name and drivers license, bank cameras the day the checks were cashed, and one asshole who I look up and find selling my briefcase and North Face jacket on his Facebook page (lists his occupation as "self employed" instead of "I break in and steal and sell these items in public view on my Facebook page) which I provide to Washington Park's finest men in blue.

I follow up with the Washington Park police department several times and they're not even investigating it. They don't give a shit. I'm informed by the bank that they will not do anything, that it has to be prosecuted by the local police.

I'm out $1,000; $2,000 total in glass, door and hardtop convertible repairs minus my insurance deductible. Hundreds of dollars in personal items lost. Hours of hassle proving to the bank that these were forged checks. Worst, these guys are still out there knowing that nothing will happen so they're going after you if you're not careful.

So, don't leave anything visible in your car. Don't assume that you have any protection, especially at the Hustler Club. If something happens to you in Washington Park it's the Wild West with the crooked and lazy sheriff drunk in the bar. You're on your own.

I know their names. There's nothing that will happen to them. They're still out there. Beware.

LIK.Well then take care of it yourself.

Larks Tongue
02-17-15, 16:22

LIK.Sorry for all your troubles at uncle Larry's. It sucks when a guy can't go and seek some entertainment and kill some time without some asshats ruining it. The local popo's won't help you out. Have you tried the state police? They seem to come into the areas from time to time. About Uncle Larry's not being very helpful I might suggest calling Hustler corporate and ask them how they like there clientele not feeling safe at their establishments. Just a thought.

Knucklebuck
02-17-15, 17:02

LIK.Jesus, fucked by the Washington Park Popo, fucked by Hustler employees, fucked by the bank. Will prolly be fucked by insurance. Dude that sucks every which way.

HesDeadJim
02-18-15, 01:37
Jesus, fucked by the Washington Park Popo, fucked by Hustler employees, fucked by the bank. Will prolly be fucked by insurance. Dude that sucks every which way.Now if he had gone 5 mph over the speed limit. Yeah the w park cops would've been all over that.

Jannisary
02-18-15, 03:03
I'd suggest getting a hold of the general manager for the club and if that doesn't work go up to the corporate level. Most likely the security guy didn't see anything because he was paid not to or he was in on it.

Agreed that the WP police will jump at a chance to write a ticket for speeding or failing to completely stop at a stop sign but don't expect them to do any real investigative police work. It wouldn't hurt to talk to the Illinois State Police not sure if there is much they can or will do but you don't know till you ask.

Badboy2
02-18-15, 08:42
I hardly ever go to Hustler's anymore. They have nice looking ladies, but the private dances are cut short and their private are ridiculously priced. Security is only there to get the girls back and forth to their cars during shift changes. By accounts listed below, their not good for much else. Ever since I saw a 60+ year old cross dresser walk into peep show and theater part of the Hustler Boutique, I decided to never set foot back there. However, some of my best UTR ladies have been fished from WP strip clubs. Thanks for sharing your story, now we all can be more aware of what we leave in our car and where we park.

STLguy1980
02-18-15, 19:54
I'd suggest getting a hold of the general manager for the club and if that doesn't work go up to the corporate level. Most likely the security guy didn't see anything because he was paid not to or he was in on it.

Agreed that the WP police will jump at a chance to write a ticket for speeding or failing to completely stop at a stop sign but don't expect them to do any real investigative police work. It wouldn't hurt to talk to the Illinois State Police not sure if there is much they can or will do but you don't know till you ask.The WP cops tried to give me a ticket one night for doing 31 in a 30. When I asked him to show me the speed gun proof of me speeding before I signed the ticket (I never go over 30 down that road) he told me to slow down next time and walked away. He then proceeded to follow me to Cheeks, waited outside the club for me to leave pulled me over AGAIN when I got near Cmoews and tried to get me to do a breathalizer claiming I was 'driving erratically'. I told him that I had water in the club because I cannot drink alcohol because of a medical condition (I lied). I think if he could have shot me he would have he was so pissed off.

KC Questor
02-19-15, 01:20
Ever since I saw a 60+ year old cross dresser walk into peep show and theater part of the Hustler Boutique, I decided to never set foot back there. However, some of my best UTR ladies have been fished from WP strip clubs. Thanks for sharing your story, now we all can be more aware of what we leave in our car and where we park.The theater part of Hustler Club is a decent place to take a date for a quickie. For a modest movie rental fee, you can get one of their couples rooms, that has a nice couch where you and your date can fool around. Much cheaper and more convenient than a motel room if you are looking for a good time after her shift.

Badboy2
02-20-15, 21:34
The theater part of Hustler Club is a decent place to take a date for a quickie. For a modest movie rental fee, you can get one of their couples rooms, that has a nice couch where you and your date can fool around. Much cheaper and more convenient than a motel room if you are looking for a good time after her shift.Thanks for the info. It's nice to know it's not just weirdo central.

HughJeffenCock
02-22-15, 12:56
This is a two part review from a couple visits a few months ago during the week. First visit was on a Tuesday afternoon, about noon. There were a dozen or so dancers and less patrons. Visited the stage for a lot of $2 tip action. The day was great for this, as most of the time it was just me or 1 other at the stage. A lot of 2 way groping, stick-shifting, and hands-on dancing. Met Elaine, a mexican brunette, who gave great mileage stage dances. Didn't sample the back room however.

The next visit was the next evening around 9 pm. A few more customers and parking lot attendant made it feel relativley safe. I noticed that stage tipping did not allow for the same level of contact at night, although still had a fun time and talent was better on night overall. Talked with Marena and hot body and "dead-head" fan. Snookie was smoking hot with a nice pair of nats. Again no private dances, but had a good time for a reasonable $ at the stage.

LoveMyLife
03-02-15, 18:13
Just curious, has anyone had any experience or extras at roxys? Made a short visit last week but it was already last call when I got there.There are always extras at Roxys. $ gets FS, . 50 gets BBBJ. Sometimes you see some real hotties, usually hard looking mid 30's is the norm. If the owner is there, no extras, otherwise it's wide open.

Wyghost
03-03-15, 10:49
This is a two part review from a couple visits a few months ago during the week. First visit was on a Tuesday afternoon, about noon. There were a dozen or so dancers and less patrons. Visited the stage for a lot of $2 tip action. The day was great for this, as most of the time it was just me or 1 other at the stage. A lot of 2 way groping, stick-shifting, and hands-on dancing. Met Elaine, a mexican brunette, who gave great mileage stage dances. Didn't sample the back room however.

The next visit was the next evening around 9 pm. A few more customers and parking lot attendant made it feel relativley safe. I noticed that stage tipping did not allow for the same level of contact at night, although still had a fun time and talent was better on night overall. Talked with Marena and hot body and "dead-head" fan. Snookie was smoking hot with a nice pair of nats. Again no private dances, but had a good time for a reasonable $ at the stage.Glad to find out where she is now working. Thanks.

Illside667
03-07-15, 05:49
Stopped in at Dollie's the other day and probably won't go back for awhile. I've had good times there before but lately its just the same old nasty women during the day that I have no interest in. Nothing new at all. Maybe the night shift is better but I never get a chance to get down there at night these days.

Next stop Cheeks. Last time I was in they had a couple young good looking girls working but they looked to be gone. In contrast to Dollie's, Cheeks seems to constantly have new girls shuffling through. Saw a really good looking spinner, Skyler. She said she used to work across the street at Wise Guys. I will be going back to see Skyler and have some fun hopefully soon if she is still there. Was told it's 50 $ to the bar to go in the back VIP area FYI as I've heard it fluctuates lately.

Cmowe's. I never have much luck at Cmowes. Its probably been years since I have been in the back room there. The women there are usually always drugged up nasty and overly aggressive in an uncomfortable way. Did see a good looking young AA girl really small her name is London. Might go back to see her again soon.

BigJohn314
03-07-15, 18:20
There are always extras at Roxys. $ gets FS, . 50 gets BBBJ. Sometimes you see some real hotties, usually hard looking mid 30's is the norm. If the owner is there, no extras, otherwise it's wide open.What "owner"? Do you mean the "Senior Director"? Or are you referring to the "Area Director"? The "owner" would be an rare sighting.

Larks Tongue
03-07-15, 19:33
Stopped in at Dollie's the other day and probably won't go back for awhile. I've had good times there before but lately its just the same old nasty women during the day that I have no interest in. Nothing new at all. Maybe the night shift is better but I never get a chance to get down there at night these days.Agreed! Dollies is so done. I miss Unique and Lauren. Shy is the only saving grace there.

If Miss Kitty's would open up more that would be a go to place. $ for a HJ is not a treat and it's far overpriced.

Lee250
03-08-15, 10:09
Agreed! Dollies is so done. I miss Unique and Lauren. Shy is the only saving grace there.

If Miss Kitty's would open up more that would be a go to place. $ for a HJ is not a treat and it's far overpriced.Hey man is Brandy still working at Miss Kitty's. Its been a while since I've been there.

LoveMyLife
03-09-15, 14:03
What "owner"? Do you mean the "Senior Director"? Or are you referring to the "Area Director"? The "owner" would be an rare sighting.Can't really say. It was an older white guy, gray hair and glasses. All the girls tensed up when he. Am though.

Asylum987
03-14-15, 08:53
Stopped by the usual wash park clubs. Dollies, blondies, cmowes, cheeks. And wow I couldn't even drink my whole beer. Where has the talent gone.

Illside667
03-14-15, 12:12
Stopped by the usual wash park clubs. Dollies, blondies, cmowes, cheeks. And wow I couldn't even drink my whole beer. Where has the talent gone.I was just about to make a post about this. Stopped in Cheeks earlier this week and it was awful. Was hoping to see Skyler again but she wasn't there. Bartender charged me 8 $ for beer and cover charge. Couple days before that when I was in there was no cover charge. She probably pocketed the 3 $. 4 girls working. Probably averaging about 250 pounds each. One had bad teeth and skin was messed up. I don't know who would be coming in to see her.

This whole end of WP is just done as far as I can tell. Cheeks and Wise Guys probably won't be open much longer. I'm not going back for awhile. Going to venture out and check out some other clubs and talent elsewhere.

WhyNot80
03-14-15, 12:45
Disappointing news. I'm making a stop by today at a dollies. Haven't been in a while so ill shoot an update from today if there is any talent.

I was just about to make a post about this. Stopped in Cheeks earlier this week and it was awful. Was hoping to see Skyler again but she wasn't there. Bartender charged me 8 $ for beer and cover charge. Couple days before that when I was in there was no cover charge. She probably pocketed the 3 $. 4 girls working. Probably averaging about 250 pounds each. One had bad teeth and skin was messed up. I don't know who would be coming in to see her.

This whole end of WP is just done as far as I can tell. Cheeks and Wise Guys probably won't be open much longer. I'm not going back for awhile. Going to venture out and check out some other clubs and talent elsewhere.

STLguy1980
03-14-15, 16:00
Disappointing news. I'm making a stop by today at a dollies. Haven't been in a while so ill shoot an update from today if there is any talent.The only girl at Cheeks worth seeing, Jasmine, has been out since October having her kid. She will be back in a month or two and then her dance card will be pretty full. Last time I was in there, none of the girls were worth talking to. I talking Bobbi for a bit and left. Will not go back until Jasmine is back.

HesDeadJim
03-14-15, 21:32
Yeah at Dollies now 8:30. Its the same crew.

As usual for day, ditto for nights. New girl named strawberry on nights, severely uninspired not going to go behind the beads ever with her. I like a few of the regulars but I agree they need some fresh blood. If you are already here too give a shout out on pm.

JustFun19
03-14-15, 23:47
Anyone know about bartender Marcy? So hot. Can the bartender's give privates or extras?

Stlguy83
03-15-15, 21:42
Anyone know about bartender Marcy? So hot. Can the bartender's give privates or extras?I agree, she is pretty cute. It never crossed my mind to inquire about the bar tenders on extras. Can anyone else follow up on this?

Observer314
03-16-15, 00:04
Anyone know about bartender Marcy? So hot. Can the bartender's give privates or extras?Marcy quotes $100 per song. Have not yet enjoyed this option and deal.

O314.

Rosco2
03-16-15, 00:08
I was at the Hustler Club on a Saturday afternoon about 4 and was notified that my car was broken into.A couple years ago, I was walking to my car in the Penthouse parking lot and saw a late model Charger or Camaro with a window that had been smashed in. Really surprised me considering how often you see Penthouse employees monitoring the lot.

Rosco2
03-16-15, 09:55
The WP cops tried to give me a ticket one night for doing 31 in a 30. When I asked him to show me the speed gun proof of me speeding before I signed the ticket (I never go over 30 down that road) he told me to slow down next time and walked away. He then proceeded to follow me to Cheeks, waited outside the club for me to leave pulled me over AGAIN when I got near Cmoews and tried to get me to do a breathalizer claiming I was 'driving erratically'. I told him that I had water in the club because I cannot drink alcohol because of a medical condition (I lied). I think if he could have shot me he would have he was so pissed off.I had no idea the Washington Park cops were so ticket-happy, writing tickets if you even sneeze while driving. I must be a very lucky monger. I've regularly rolled stop signs in Washington Park dozens of times and was stopped by police only once when I rolled that stop sign between Hustler and Hollywood. I did more than roll that stop sign; I hardly slowed down at all, and I was going at a really fast clip. When the officer asked why I did that, I said, "Sorry officer, I was excited to get to the club," and he let me go without a ticket. But I'll drive much more carefully now that I've heard all the ticket-happy stories. Thanks much.

I tell you what though, the Bella Villa cops just outside the south-side stroll won't give you any breaks at all. I used to visit a working lady who lived in Bella Villa, and the cops there are ravenous for traffic infringers. I've paid $250 in tickets there, and once I had to pay $500 for a single ticket in a different municipality because the cop cited me for wreckless driving, which was totally trumped up. The ticket was about $200, but after hiring the attorney, the total cost was 505. I didn't want to take the chance of my insurance rates climbing for "wreckless driving" (so trumped up), so I had to hire a traffic attorney to reduce the ticket to a non-moving violation.

LebenistKurz
03-19-15, 06:38
Marcy quotes $100 per song. Have not yet enjoyed this option and deal.

O314.I've known Marcy for long time as she's been a bartender there for about 8 years. Marcy was always moody, sometimes cold and sometimes fun, but I treat everyone with respect, tip well, and we always got along. She used to laugh when I'd give her a $10 tip when I came in to keep Spring away from me.

I don't go there often anymore, but I was in about 6 months ago and she was fun, fun, fun. Asking for a shot which was the first time so of course I bought her several more but the last one I said she had to show me her tits and she immediately dropped her top. You have to understand, that's something she would never do and you'd get railed on if you dared to ask. I found out from another friend who worked there for years and now works part time as a bartender at Hustler (I'll never go there again after my break-in and all of their bull shit) that she's going through a divorce and is dating the Brooklyn police chief. She also told me that she got on the stage recently and danced in her birthday suit which is the shocker of all time. This bartender still dances at Roxy's about once a month.

If you're ever going to get a private from her, now is the time.

Bartenders will do privates, but it depends. Just ask them. I've done privates with two previous bartenders there and the going rate is about $50 a song. They have to cover the bar so there are some logistics involved. There's something about the forbidden fruit.

LebenistKurz
03-19-15, 06:42
Marcy quotes $100 per song. Have not yet enjoyed this option and deal.

O314.Just saw this. So it's $100 a song with her. No thank you but to each his own, at least she'll do them now.

FreightShaker1
03-19-15, 15:41
Last week or so saw a new face pretty sure her name was Gypsie she was older as the other girls and said she used to work there a long time ago. Typical visit behind the beads typical pricing did a nice job.

This week saw the same gang and JoJo said a new younger girl came in with a friend and had some drama so bartender sent them packing. So keep a look out for a chance at new talent.

This time all 3 stall were going as I was getting my private and the dancer in the next stall was watching me and her and I were about to bust out laughing. Anyway had to look down to concentrate on my dance to get er done.

Let me know if updates are getting monotonous.

FS.

Wyghost
03-19-15, 16:53
Last week or so saw a new face pretty sure her name was Gypsie she was older as the other girls and said she used to work there a long time ago. Typical visit behind the beads typical pricing did a nice job.

This week saw the same gang and JoJo said a new younger girl came in with a friend and had some drama so bartender sent them packing. So keep a look out for a chance at new talent.

This time all 3 stall were going as I was getting my private and the dancer in the next stall was watching me and her and I were about to bust out laughing. Anyway had to look down to concentrate on my dance to get er done.

Let me know if updates are getting monotonous.

FS.Thanks for the up date.

Rosco2
03-23-15, 00:05
Recently as I was going to PT's in Centreville, there was a police roadblock and checkpoint on the ramp leading from Route 15 to Highway 157. They stopped every car turning south onto 157. They were excellent officers just doing their job making sure everyone is safe on the roads, but I know some of you guys like to know where the road blocks appear sometimes.

Member #4987
03-24-15, 19:10
I'm planning a run to Dollie's tomorrow night, probably arrive 7-730 ish. Love to meet some of my fellow mongers and I'll buy you an overpriced beer. PM me if you can make it and I'll let you know what I'm wearing (probably chaps and a pith helmet) so you recognize me. What happens at Dollie's, stays at Dollie's.

Rosco2
03-25-15, 09:28
Have a great time at Dollies Wednesday night, DinkYones. Wish I could make it for the free beer. Want to copy here a message apparently posted by a dancer who works at PT's Sports Cabaret in Sauget. She listed the costs for dancers to work at the Sports cabaret. You can see that all the staff at strip clubs sponge off the dancers.

The dancer wrote:

"We work strictly for tips, dances, and suites. They don't pay us anything since we're technically not employees, we're independent contractors. We pay them $65 Friday and Saturday nights, $40 every other night, and it's either $20 or $25 (I don't remember which one as I don't work day shifts) for day shifts. We also have to tip the DJ out 10% of what we make, the bartender 5%, and the outside guy depends. ".

TheoryGuy
03-25-15, 10:09
Their ad implies that they will have dancers who squirt. Misleading advertising or the real deal?!

http://www.vcgh.com/content/Centreville_PTsShowclub/STL-Roxys-squirt-Poster-Recovered.jpg

FreightShaker1
03-25-15, 13:05
I'm planning a run to Dollie's tomorrow night, probably arrive 7-730 ish. Love to meet some of my fellow mongers and I'll buy you an overpriced beer. PM me if you can make it and I'll let you know what I'm wearing (probably chaps and a pith helmet) so you recognize me. What happens at Dollie's, stays at Dollie's.I would go but I am a daytime Dollies attendee. Post up for a daytime adventure and I'm in pardon the pun, intended.