PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

StripClubGuy
01-22-13, 21:31
Made the trek over to Brooklyn several times over the past 2 months. What I find it funny are these retreads from Hollywood, Penthouse, etc. Coming over to Pt's Brooklyn & Roxy's & quoting you $$$! Normally in the past I've been able to pay half that or even less and I am very picky. I just laugh in there face and send them on there way. Even had a gal come up to me and ask for 10 dollars because she wasn't making any money (former Hollywood retread) and that she didn't have enough to cover her stage fees. Told her I don't just give my money away because you decided to bless me with your presence and then directed her to the nearest ATM. Wouldn't recommend making the trip out to these clubs right now. Maybe its just me not finding strip clubs to be as entertaining anymore or maybe I need to start hitting other clubs up.

Anyways be safe and smart out there.

BuringMan49
01-29-13, 08:04
I am wandering around the Hustler Club a couple of times lately, sitting at the front stage. A few dollars on the stage will get you a close up view about as close as you can. A couple of times, I think I even got my tongue inserted just briefly for a taste. Anyway, there is a cute, petite brunette, big big hair, with the best size 2/4 butt I have seen in forever, and I thought, do I go for getting a private dance or whatever in the VIP room? Those always seem to be very expensive and leave me empty handed. Is there anyway possiblethat this girl can be had? I, frustrated, found myself back on BW or Grand. 3 am, jumping on the first SW available. While the SW got me off within 2 min, it just seems like a waste and I am back staring at that incredible butt again a week later. Sometimes, I want to scream!

Jeffc 574
01-29-13, 11:47
You can always ask if she would like to see you outside of the club. You will get either: NO, a fake number, or a yes. Just remember, you are probably still conducting business, not falling in love, as is she.

Andog62
01-29-13, 16:47
Made the trek over to Brooklyn several times over the past 2 months. What I find it funny are these retreads from Hollywood, Penthouse, etc. Coming over to Pt's Brooklyn & Roxy's & quoting you $$$! Normally in the past I've been able to pay half that or even less and I am very picky. I just laugh in there face and send them on there way. Even had a gal come up to me and ask for 10 dollars because she wasn't making any money (former Hollywood retread) and that she didn't have enough to cover her stage fees. Told her I don't just give my money away because you decided to bless me with your presence and then directed her to the nearest ATM. Wouldn't recommend making the trip out to these clubs right now. Maybe its just me not finding strip clubs to be as entertaining anymore or maybe I need to start hitting other clubs up.

Anyways be safe and smart out there.No doubt about it, the atmosphere has changed dramatically over the past two years at Penthouse, PT's Sports and other clubs. Much less quality all the way around. Drink prices up, and more aggressive women. It is funny how they do think that because they are in your presence or that because they are topless or nude that we are putty and ready to share all of our money. Most times I sit at the bar and patiently wait for the one in a hundred dancer that comes along that has it all, looks, personality and fair. Not many of them any more.

Rodimus54
01-29-13, 19:22
The girls, if they do not offer carry out, know that there are girls that do. Get a normal private from her. Sometimes from the dance, you might get a better feel (no pun intended) if she is willing. After, nicely ask if she sees guys outside the club. Maybe jokingly say "wow, I can imagine after that how good you are at the real thing" As long as you are nice, most won't be insulted and if they say no then you just say "That's cool, thanks for the great dance" and move on. If they say yes, still proceed with caution and open eyes in case they are scamming you.

Phunke
02-03-13, 18:52
Went to Hollywood again last night, first time in a long time, with some friends.

No real extra's but still some lively private dances and lovely ladies, mixed in with some real messed up gals. Have gotten a bit of the East Side Handshake there in the past, as well as the possibility of take out but always very expensive it would seem. Too rich for my budget at any rate. YRMV.

IDidntDoIt
02-10-13, 13:39
Went to Main Street Saturday about 9pm, only 3 black girls working. 2 of them were kinda thick and chubby. They said they were switching shift but stayed until about 10pm and only saw 1 other dancer come out. The bartender says there are more in the back getting ready. Order a jack and diet coke like I usually do which came up to $7. Sat and talk to a pretty red bone name Red. She was petite. 19 and very sexy. Says she works day shift so she was getting ready to go. Didn't get a chance to get digits. So went to bar to get another drink, same jack and coke and bartender tells me $11! I say what I just paid $7. She asks whoever and she says the last bartender made a mistake. I pay for it, smile, and say thanks for my very last drink ever in this place. Same 3 dancers dancing, So I leave and go to Dollies.

On to Dollies same girls there. Spotted light skinned chick honey. She has a very nice body, young, and Italian kinda look. Pretty sure I heard about her on this forum. Anyway we sit and talk about what is on the menu. Told me 1. 0 for FS and. 5 for BJ. Got her down to. 85 for FS. Go to back and she starts off with CBJ that is very nice, then we switch to cg, to rcg and back to CBJ. Offer .4 for BBBJ but she declined so just settled with CBJ to completion. Says takeout is on the menu for 1. 5 but doesn't have a phone right now so I gave her my digits. Will definely repeat. So go to Mainstreet to see if anymore girls came out.

Get to Mainstreet again, I know should have learned my lesson. So walk in and the same damn girls dancing. Its about 11:30pm.

Rigt now on a Saturday would have expected more. Asked the bartender and she says the girls are still in the back! I say okay and just walk out. So guess YMMV in that place. They do offer extras in private for .25 to house and whatever to dancer.

StripClubGuy
02-11-13, 18:38
Was in the area so I decided to stop by Washington Park and make visits to Blondies & CMOWES. Usually, I don't go to these clubs at night due to safety but decided to go anyways.

Blondies was okay mostly black girls and one white girl. There was one real cute black gal that caught my attention but I decided not to wait as she was talking to another customer. The one white girl was okay maybe a 5 on my scale. Talked to the bartender who was real friendly for 20 min and then headed over to CMOWES. One thing I don't like about Blondies is the parking area at night. It seems real sketching same as Dollies. However, drink prices at this club were really cheap for a strip club and from what I heard a good time to go is on Wednesdays according the bouncer.

It's been awhile since I've been to CMOWES. The last time I was there a man was shot in the parking lot by a couple of thugs hiding the bushes (or whatever). Anyways, I was actually surprised by the talent working that night. There was a couple strippers I'd actually take to the back if they didn't have that dumb 2 or 3 song limit. They had a new girl working who was pretty cute named Vanilla and cute brunette that goes by the name Desire (who in my opinion could work at any club in this area). Normally, I don't name drop on forums but since we just talked I think it's alright to mention their names. However, if we did anything I wouldn't post their name on here.

I think I my next trip will be to Centerville to check out Pt's and that new club. Whatever its name is these days.

Diff won't be checking out Mainstays now after hearing about the fluctuating drink prices and bad talent.

Wyghost
02-13-13, 20:22
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/16/strip-club-tax-illinois-c_n_1281568.html They will make you pay more, that state is broke and in need of money

Earl Shines
02-13-13, 22:08
Just curious if anyone has visited. As it's Missouri side, I'm assuming no-touching / extras, but just wondered if anyone has experience.

Jeffc 574
02-15-13, 13:42
Just curious if anyone has visited. As it's Missouri side, I'm assuming no-touching / extras, but just wondered if anyone has experience.Have been there twice. It's a bar with a stage in the corner. First visit, the dancer was about as fun as watching a workout video. I was the only one paying attention to her. Second time, girl was prettier and moved better. We talked a bit, but I had other places I needed to be so left before finding out much.

One thing for sure. Both girls knew all of the state statutes and were not going to break or even bend any of them.

Gmc314
02-15-13, 17:07
Just curious if anyone has visited. As it's Missouri side, I'm assuming no-touching / extras, but just wondered if anyone has experience.I've been there before and just like the other member said, it's a bar with a stage in the corner. The girls aren't much too look at. The one girl that was dancing asked people for tips and I told her I didn't have any dash, she responded with asking me for a shot. I figured I'd be nice and she asked for patron, guess since I was dressed nice for work she thought I would pay for anything. Bottom line this place sucks. Not worth more than just getting a beer.

Brad 243
02-17-13, 19:48
Went to Main Street Saturday about 9pm, only 3 black girls working. 2 of them were kinda thick and chubby. They said they were switching shift but stayed until about 10pm and only saw 1 other dancer come out. The bartender says there are more in the back getting ready. Order a jack and diet coke like I usually do which came up to $7. Sat and talk to a pretty red bone name Red. She was petite. 19 and very sexy. Says she works day shift so she was getting ready to go. Didn't get a chance to get digits. So went to bar to get another drink, same jack and coke and bartender tells me $11! I say what I just paid $7. She asks whoever and she says the last bartender made a mistake. I pay for it, smile, and say thanks for my very last drink ever in this place. Same 3 dancers dancing, So I leave and go to Dollies.

On to Dollies same girls there. Spotted light skinned chick honey. She has a very nice body, young, and Italian kinda look. Pretty sure I heard about her on this forum. Anyway we sit and talk about what is on the menu. Told me 1. 0 for FS and. 5 for BJ. Got her down to. 85 for FS. Go to back and she starts off with CBJ that is very nice, then we switch to cg, to rcg and back to CBJ. Offer. 4 for BBBJ but she declined so just settled with CBJ to completion. Says takeout is on the menu for 1. 5 but doesn't have a phone right now so I gave her my digits. Will definely repeat. So go to Mainstreet to see if anymore girls came out.

Get to Mainstreet again, I know should have learned my lesson. So walk in and the same damn girls dancing. Its about 11:30pm.

Rigt now on a Saturday would have expected more. Asked the bartender and she says the girls are still in the back! I say okay and just walk out. So guess YMMV in that place. They do offer extras in private for. 25 to house and whatever to dancer.They have been closed for almost 20 years.

Sir Lancelot
02-18-13, 00:49
Hey guys. So I had a meeting downtown Friday, which allowed me some extra time to get over to the East-side. I only had a bit of time so I went to Dollies around 2pm or so. Originally I went looking for Melanie or Ginger. I've had fun with them both before. However, neither was working right then and I didn't bother asking if they still worked there or not. Haley spotted me. We made idle chit chat. She's probably in her late 30's or early 40's. Blonde, nice rack, nice build. I've had fun with her before also but she didn't quite remember until I brought up our last conversation about her living in Florida about the same time I did spring break down there. She originally quoted me 45, but then slashed her own price to 40 before I could say okay. I must have looked like I was going to negotiate her down. We agreed on 40 for BBBJ. She asked that I warn her and not to finish in her mouth. Thats fair. She did a fine job sucking. Good hand mouth coordination and tried to take me to the back of her throat. As soon as I gave her the "I'm getting pretty close" warning, she dove off of me and switched to the handshake finish. After the brief napkin clean up and while I was putting away mini-me, she walks out of the beads and heads to the dressing room. She didn't even give me a chance to offer a tip or socialize. It took me another 15 seconds or so after she up and walked off to get all put away and stuff. It's such a weird feeling to walk out of the beads by yourself.

Sir Lancelot
02-18-13, 01:27
Alright, so today, as I'm heading out of town for business, I decided to stop off and play a bit before hitting the highway. I hit Dollies around 1:30 pm. I didn't see anybody I knew. Most of the girls were busy doing other stuff, so I had a drink at the bar. I had almost finished my drink and Pookie sat down next to me. I'd say she is mid to late 40's, short blond hair, nice rack, a bit of a pooch but not too bad. She was eager to get me back there and offered several services including back door. I did entertain her a bit with the idea of getting me back there and we did a fair amount or touching and teasing. But I just wasn't feeling it. I'm sure she would have done a great job but I just had this feeling I needed to move on. So off to C'Mows I go.

Right as I get to the bar in Mows, I get accosted by Holly. She was on it. She was quick with the handshake and putting her tongue in my ear and talking all kinds of things to get my mind going. However, I had already spotted a cute blonde that I wanted to talk to. And the cute blonde had just walk up on stage which gave me a perfect opportunity to go introduce myself. At the stage, the blonde introduced herself as Velocity. I'd say she is 5'6" out of her heels, hair is just below her shoulders. She has a nice pair of bolt-ons. Not real huge, but firm, fake, and pierced. We chatted at the bar after her dance and I bought a few rounds of whatever she was drinking. She let me do some touching at the bar and had a blanket over her lap which made things easier. We finally agreed to go play in the back. 20 to the bar. 130 to her for FS. Back there she knew how to handle me. She put the cover on with her mouth like a pro. She had the warming sensation covers. Apparently they taste bad, but they do get warm. I have to admit, the warming thing was sorta nice. She gave a very nice CBJ. She let me hold the back of her head and sorta control how far down she went and the speed. She also made some moans while sucking. Once ready, she spun around, put her knees on the bench and I got her K9. I was able to reach up and fondle the bolt-ons for a while. Then I had a seat and let her get on and ride me. She moved well and it wasn't long before she got me.

Afterwards, she broke out the wipes and cleaned me up. We left the area together and found ourselves at the bar and chatted a bit more. We had one final round before I got out of there. I forgot to ask what days she works. In any case, I will be looking for that one when I get back in town.

IDidntDoIt
02-18-13, 16:27
They have been closed for almost 20 years.Use to be softtouch. Same owners just new name and location. Its right pass the BP station on the corner in WP.

Marty251
03-13-13, 06:41
I'm going to be in st Louis next week and wanted to try the clubs out. I read the reviews and just wondering if you had only one night where would you go?

I also saw where for some of the clubs, it sounded dangerous at night to be by yourself. Appreciate if you can let me know which to stay away from.

Thanks

Jeffc 574
03-13-13, 11:11
I'm going to be in st Louis next week and wanted to try the clubs out. I read the reviews and just wondering if you had only one night where would you go?

I also saw where for some of the clubs, it sounded dangerous at night to be by yourself. Appreciate if you can let me know which to stay away from.

ThanksHttp://zz63111.wiki-site.com Check the section on Illinois. Most of the clubs are listed.

Tomg01
03-13-13, 11:37

ThanksIf you are free weekdays between 11am-2pm head to Penthouse or Pt's in Sauget. There's no cover charge if you have lunch there, they have reasonably priced lunch specials and attractive women to look at. How about a table dance with your burger and fries?

Hollywood opens at 11am and doesn't charge a cover charge until 7pm so head there late afternoon for a good time. Shift change is around 7pm so you'll get to see a lot of attractive women. A fun place to hang out.

If you want to get raunchy and push the limits head to Roxy's and Pt's in Brooklyn. (Hot tub available at Pt's, do they still have shower dances at Roxy's)

There are other clubs around but these clubs seem to always have some of the nicest looking dancers.

The ones I mentioned should be fairly safe at night because they are all near main roads. I'm a 65 year old man and I have not had a problem at any of the clubs in Washington Park. Basically you drive to the club, park in their lot and go inside. In Brooklyn I'm kind of hesitant to visit any of the clubs down the road from Pt's or Roxy's, but at Pt's and Roxy's (which are across the street from each other) their parking is right by the front door making it easy to zip in and out again.

Have fun, drive with your door's locked and windows up.

FreightShaker1
03-14-13, 15:57
Haven't been to Penthouse in quite a while. Went with a customer today for lunch. Food is great and cheap. A bit slow to get it but that gave me time to get ass glitter on my face and smell like stripper perfume. A few really hot girls and some second tier girls. Not a bad way to burn a hour or so.

Marty251
03-19-13, 08:07
I went to PT last night. No crowd at all. Spoke to a few of the girls. Divine for a while. I was told it 40 for one dance and 100 for 3. When I asked what I got for that. I was only told the dance. Reading the reviews I maybe missed something in terms of extras. I didn't get feeling they were on menu unless I wanted to spend 150. 2.

Did I miss something?

Also went across street to Roxys. Not much talent there at all so didn't spend much time. One really not good looking dancer who smelled, offered to come to my hotel but said no quickly.

If you are free weekdays between 11am-2pm head to Penthouse or Pt's in Sauget. There's no cover charge if you have lunch there, they have reasonably priced lunch specials and attractive women to look at. How about a table dance with your burger and fries?

Hollywood opens at 11am and doesn't charge a cover charge until 7pm so head there late afternoon for a good time. Shift change is around 7pm so you'll get to see a lot of attractive women. A fun place to hang out.

If you want to get raunchy and push the limits head to Roxy's and Pt's in Brooklyn. (Hot tub available at Pt's, do they still have shower dances at Roxy's)

There are other clubs around but these clubs seem to always have some of the nicest looking dancers.

The ones I mentioned should be fairly safe at night because they are all near main roads. I'm a 65 year old man and I have not had a problem at any of the clubs in Washington Park. Basically you drive to the club, park in their lot and go inside. In Brooklyn I'm kind of hesitant to visit any of the clubs down the road from Pt's or Roxy's, but at Pt's and Roxy's (which are across the street from each other) their parking is right by the front door making it easy to zip in and out again.

Have fun, drive with your door's locked and windows up.

Wyghost
03-19-13, 12:58
I went to PT last night. No crowd at all. Spoke to a few of the girls. Divine for a while. I was told it 40 for one dance and 100 for 3. When I asked what I got for that. I was only told the dance. Reading the reviews I maybe missed something in terms of extras. I didn't get feeling they were on menu unless I wanted to spend 150. 2.

Did I miss something?

Also went across street to Roxys. Not much talent there at all so didn't spend much time. One really not good looking dancer who smelled, offered to come to my hotel but said no quickly.Should have driven across the river and gone to Washington Park.

More to choose from and usually a little better then Brooklyn.

Member #4424
03-20-13, 09:16
Should have driven across the river and gone to Washington Park.

More to choose from and usually a little better then Brooklyn.Agree, Washington Park with the exception of Hollywood and to a lesser extent Hustler, are guarantees if you're interested in so called extras.

However, the economy over the last few years has caused many girls to do whatever it takes to earn money. Brooklyn is not a normal stopping spot for me but the last time I was in PT's several months ago two dancers made it clear we could have sex upstairs for $. Strip clubs are always interesting as there's a unique personality every time you walk in. When it's slow usually anything goes for money. Dancers don't have a pot to piss in, that's why they're working there, and if they're having a slow day they're very agreeable if that's what you're looking for.

Also, believe it or not, they will do more with someone they find attractive or fun. If you are clean, mature and don't present yourself as an overall douche bag there's a much better chance, in fact they will offer when they normally don't or get caught up in the action once you get going. Also, there's a trust issue so once they get to know you they're more willing.

Best chance is usually with AA dancers from my experience, they're almost always willing and will usually be the aggressor.

PeterLong
03-20-13, 18:06
I stopped by Cmos last weekend. Really bad choices there recently. Anyone know what ever happend to Kim or Lexi? They were great looking and a lot of fun.

Jsleez
03-20-13, 19:02
Last time I was in Brooklyn I got a sick duck for 20 and a shot!

Agree, Washington Park with the exception of Hollywood and to a lesser extent Hustler, are guarantees if you're interested in so called extras.

However, the economy over the last few years has caused many girls to do whatever it takes to earn money. Brooklyn is not a normal stopping spot for me but the last time I was in PT's several months ago two dancers made it clear we could have sex upstairs for $. Strip clubs are always interesting as there's a unique personality every time you walk in. When it's slow usually anything goes for money. Dancers don't have a pot to piss in, that's why they're working there, and if they're having a slow day they're very agreeable if that's what you're looking for.

Also, believe it or not, they will do more with someone they find attractive or fun. If you are clean, mature and don't present yourself as an overall douche bag there's a much better chance, in fact they will offer when they normally don't or get caught up in the action once you get going. Also, there's a trust issue so once they get to know you they're more willing.

Best chance is usually with AA dancers from my experience, they're almost always willing and will usually be the aggressor.

Ordiecpo
03-21-13, 12:27
Brooklyn is not a normal stopping spot for me but the last time I was in PT's several months ago two dancers made it clear we could have sex upstairs for $. Strip clubs are always interesting as there's a unique personality every time you walk in.The PT's in Brooklyn does not have "upstairs", perhaps you are thinking about Platinum?

But I agree with most of your report.

TeLynx
03-21-13, 12:34
The PT's in Brooklyn does not have "upstairs", perhaps you are thinking about Platinum?

But I agree with most of your report.PT's in Brooklyn does have an upstairs and it is very comfortable. There's also a room with a bed if that's better. I will also add that the noon to 6 crew is very tasty and ready to make that money so anything goes for the right price. 6$ cover!

Itscliff
03-21-13, 14:12
The PT's in Brooklyn does not have "upstairs", perhaps you are thinking about Platinum?

But I agree with most of your report.PT's Brooklyn used to be called Platinum. Yes, there is an upstairs area.

Brt715
03-21-13, 14:38

But I agree with most of your report.It used to be Platinum Club, but now it's PT"s Brooklyn.

Jannisary
03-21-13, 19:07
Just to help keep things straight. Back in 2004 or so the PT's chain bought the Platinum Club in Brooklyn. They kept the name the same for about a year or so and then changed it to PT's Brooklyn. There is an upstairs. They renovated it about 2 years ago and added a "skybox VIP". To make room for that crap they took out some of the private dance booths, couches, and tables. I preferred the old upstairs but whatever. PT's also owns Roxy's which is directly across the street.

Both can be fun places. Early in the week though there isn't usually a lot of business. I used to go there on Sunday afternoon / evening regularly and there was a nice mix of dancers in both clubs. Mondays and Tuesdays though seemed to be days to just avoid.

Ordiecpo
03-22-13, 12:21
I don't know why but I was thinking of Roxy's across the street, sorry for the confusion.

Sir Lancelot
04-03-13, 22:01
So it's been a bit since my last report. Just been busy lately. Monday I snuck over to Dollies around 2pm. I didn't have alot of time to be out playing so I was looking for something quick. And a quicky it was. Right in the door I saw Haley. She was waiting for her lunch to show up. Now, I've taken her back behind the beads about 3 or 4 times over the last few months. Every time we meet it's like it's the first time. I mean, she doesn't remember anything from the time before. No recollection of a previous conversation, joke, anything. Not that I went there to bond with her intellect. But you would think she would remember something.

Anyways, before I even had my drink in hand she was wanting to service me. So I asked,"Same as last time?" and she of course ask how much that was. So I told her that last time she did a great BBBJ for 30 with hot sexy noises and moans and really got into it for me. She looked surprised and said,"okay if thats what it was last time". And behind the beads we went. She went right to work. A great BBBJ complete with noises and let my hands do some roaming. As before, she asked me not to shoot it in her mouth. So right before she got me, I let her know, and she offered up her tits for me to shoot on. I threw her a small tip for being good. Then I finished my drink and out the door I went.

Like I said, it was a quicky. I walked in, ordered a drink, got blown, finished drink, and left in under 20 minutes.

Rodimus54
04-03-13, 23:16
So it's been a bit since my last report. Just been busy lately. Monday I snuck over to Dollies around 2pm. I didn't have alot of time to be out playing so I was looking for something quick. And a quicky it was. Right in the door I saw Haley. She was waiting for her lunch to show up. Now, I've taken her back behind the beads about 3 or 4 times over the last few months. Every time we meet it's like it's the first time. I mean, she doesn't remember anything from the time before. No recollection of a previous conversation, joke, anything. Not that I went there to bond with her intellect. But you would think she would remember something.

Anyways, before I even had my drink in hand she was wanting to service me. So I asked,"Same as last time?" and she of course ask how much that was. So I told her that last time she did a great BBBJ for 30 with hot sexy noises and moans and really got into it for me. She looked surprised and said,"okay if thats what it was last time". And behind the beads we went. She went right to work. A great BBBJ complete with noises and let my hands do some roaming. As before, she asked me not to shoot it in her mouth. So right before she got me, I let her know, and she offered up her tits for me to shoot on. I threw her a small tip for being good. Then I finished my drink and out the door I went.

Like I said, it was a quicky. I walked in, ordered a drink, got blown, finished drink, and left in under 20 minutes.What does she look like (build, ethnicity, hair color, etc)? Just want to determine if she is my type and and worth a trip. Any ideas when she works? Post here or PM me.

Thanks

Sir Lancelot
04-05-13, 18:00
What does she look like (build, ethnicity, hair color, etc)? Just want to determine if she is my type and and worth a trip. Any ideas when she works? Post here or PM me.

ThanksI've caught her there on the weekends, and now on a Monday. But I've never inquired about her schedule. She's a day shift gal. She's around 5'6" without heels. White, blonde, about 130 or 140 ish. Not a bad build. I'd guess she is in her late 30's. She has a nice rack. I don't recall any tattoos that stand out. Hope that helps.

Missery
04-06-13, 09:58
I've caught her there on the weekends, and now on a Monday. But I've never inquired about her schedule. She's a day shift gal. She's around 5'6" without heels. White, blonde, about 130 or 140 ish. Not a bad build. I'd guess she is in her late 30's. She has a nice rack. I don't recall any tattoos that stand out. Hope that helps.She has a southern drawl as well.

Hihihihi
04-12-13, 18:09
My first post. But just recently became single. I just wanted to say that I have been to Brooklyn a few times in the last month and just about anything goes over there. Bottoms us was busted I understand for many things, but PT's and Roxy's if your nice to the dancers and tell them what you want when they ask you will probably get it. I have had good luck day and night. I usually just ask for BJ but if your nice they seem to throw the rest in if they like you, just take condoms. LOL

Jannisary
04-15-13, 09:07
How much are you paying for the services?

My first post. But just recently became single. I just wanted to say that I have been to Brooklyn a few times in the last month and just about anything goes over there. Bottoms us was busted I understand for many things, but PT's and Roxy's if your nice to the dancers and tell them what you want when they ask you will probably get it. I have had good luck day and night. I usually just ask for BJ but if your nice they seem to throw the rest in if they like you, just take condoms. LOL

Wyghost
04-15-13, 11:53
My first post. But just recently became single. I just wanted to say that I have been to Brooklyn a few times in the last month and just about anything goes over there. Bottoms us was busted I understand for many things, but PT's and Roxy's if your nice to the dancers and tell them what you want when they ask you will probably get it. I have had good luck day and night. I usually just ask for BJ but if your nice they seem to throw the rest in if they like you, just take condoms. LOLFor the right amount of money, they won't even look at you, but like you.

Hihihihi
04-15-13, 17:18
How much are you paying for the services?Usually pay per song.

HoHoHoes
04-15-13, 23:51
My first post. But just recently became single. I just wanted to say that I have been to Brooklyn a few times in the last month and just about anything goes over there. Bottoms us was busted I understand for many things, but PT's and Roxy's if your nice to the dancers and tell them what you want when they ask you will probably get it. I have had good luck day and night. I usually just ask for BJ but if your nice they seem to throw the rest in if they like you, just take condoms. LOLGood first post.

Forever Hard1
04-16-13, 10:11
Good first post.True enough. I was at Roxy's a few weeks back on a Thursday evening and everything was on the menu with more than one of the dancers.

Nash Manner
04-30-13, 23:27
Hello, I do not live in St Louis but pass through a lot. I notice no one here mentioning Larry Flynt? I went there once and one girl gave me a HJ and said she would be my girlfriend and see me outside of the club for free sevices but that was a lie. So the first and only girl I spoke to offered extra, is this rare or do almost all girls there offer more? I see a lot of people talk about Dolly's, is that an all black club or mixed crowd?

Rodimus54
04-30-13, 23:40
Hello, I do not live in St Louis but pass through a lot. I notice no one here mentioning Larry Flynt? I went there once and one girl gave me a HJ and said she would be my girlfriend and see me outside of the club for free sevices but that was a lie. So the first and only girl I spoke to offered extra, is this rare or do almost all girls there offer more? I see a lot of people talk about Dolly's, is that an all black club or mixed crowd?May want to try the Washington Park forum under Illinois.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?46-Illinois

Wyghost
05-01-13, 07:59
Hello, I do not live in St Louis but pass through a lot. I notice no one here mentioning Larry Flynt? I went there once and one girl gave me a HJ and said she would be my girlfriend and see me outside of the club for free sevices but that was a lie. So the first and only girl I spoke to offered extra, is this rare or do almost all girls there offer more? I see a lot of people talk about Dolly's, is that an all black club or mixed crowd?Usually mixed, but have seen it both ways, fun for a quick fix, and the Price is Right.

Sir Lancelot
05-01-13, 19:56
Hello, I do not live in St Louis but pass through a lot. I notice no one here mentioning Larry Flynt? I went there once and one girl gave me a HJ and said she would be my girlfriend and see me outside of the club for free sevices but that was a lie. So the first and only girl I spoke to offered extra, is this rare or do almost all girls there offer more? I see a lot of people talk about Dolly's, is that an all black club or mixed crowd?I agree "mixed but could go either way" depending on the day. Saturday about 2pm I hit Dolly's before heading out of town on business. Visited Hunni at her stage. Very sexy gal. Tall, long legs. 20 something black girl. Nice big naturals and nice ass. She came off the stage onto me and had her hand on my junk the whole time she was on me. She let my hands do a fair amount of roaming as well. She encouraged it even. Then she had her mouth right at my neck and ears and stuff. Very sensual.

Sooooo. I ended up with her behind the beads for an excellent CBJ for 60. Very nice mouth and technique. She didn't kneel down in front of me, rather stood off to the right side so that I could feel how tight she was and also I had a great side view of her working me. She even held back and made me last a bit longer than she needed to. For my enjoyment. Well worth the trip to stop in before heading out. She has told me before that take out is available.

OldDawg
05-02-13, 15:41
Usually mixed, but have seen it both ways, fun for a quick fix, and the Price is Right.I love Dollies, although the takeout is sketchy as far as my experience has been. If you are there fora quick BJ, even CBJ, the price is right and there is usually several ladies who are not too hard on the eyes.

Wyghost
05-03-13, 08:47
I love Dollies, although the takeout is sketchy as far as my experience has been. If you are there fora quick BJ, even CBJ, the price is right and there is usually several ladies who are not too hard on the eyes.The top of the head is sometimes the prettiest part of some women. It has kept me cumming back.

IDidntDoIt
05-03-13, 15:21
Hello, I do not live in St Louis but pass through a lot. I notice no one here mentioning Larry Flynt? I went there once and one girl gave me a HJ and said she would be my girlfriend and see me outside of the club for free sevices but that was a lie. So the first and only girl I spoke to offered extra, is this rare or do almost all girls there offer more? I see a lot of people talk about Dolly's, is that an all black club or mixed crowd?Always going to get lucky in dollies. Hunni is prob the best one and gives you your moneys worth. On a slow Saturday she did .80 for FS. Good thing is you know all the girls are on the menu.

WolfBoner
05-04-13, 11:51
Any recommendations on a club for Sunday would not mind some extras. Are the clubs in fairly safe areas?

Amp Fanatic
05-04-13, 15:13
Any recommendations on a club for Sunday would not mind some extras. Are the clubs in fairly safe areas?Here's one. RTFF! There's already several on this page alone.

Tallguy1955
05-05-13, 08:52
Here's one. RTFF! There's already several on this page alone.Most of the Washington Park clubs are closed Sunday afternoon but Dollies is usually open. They are all open in the evening.

Lvstopls
05-08-13, 13:35
Anyone ever been to a bar called Rondas on page in the Maryland Heights area?

I'm not sure if its a strip club, topples, or what. Anyone have any experiences there?

Tomg01
05-08-13, 22:09

I'm not sure if its a strip club, topples, or what. Anyone have any experiences there?It's a bikini bar. Been there a few times, nice enough. Probably be better if you went a couple of times. Seems like a lot of regulars.

Sir Lancelot
05-09-13, 13:49

I'm not sure if its a strip club, topples, or what. Anyone have any experiences there?It's been a few years since I stopped in there. But if memory serves me right, there is only one stage. Bikini girls. No VIP or privates of any kind. I was able to get a gal to sit at the bar with me and chat a bit. I wasn't able to get the conversation of extras outside the club going. She just wasn't going to go there. This might have just been the gal I was talking to, or not. The crowd seemed more interested in the beer than the gals. They seemed like locals that stop in often. The time I went there was during the late afternoon, sun was still up, so maybe the nights are better. If you happen to get in there and it turns out that you get lucky, let us know. The gal I was chatting with there was cute. Definitely do-able. So if there are services to be had, I might slip in and check it out too.

Twisty
05-09-13, 16:21
It's been a few years since I stopped in there. But if memory serves me right, there is only one stage. Bikini girls. No VIP or privates of any kind. I was able to get a gal to sit at the bar with me and chat a bit. I wasn't able to get the conversation of extras outside the club going. She just wasn't going to go there. This might have just been the gal I was talking to, or not. The crowd seemed more interested in the beer than the gals. They seemed like locals that stop in often. The time I went there was during the late afternoon, sun was still up, so maybe the nights are better. If you happen to get in there and it turns out that you get lucky, let us know. The gal I was chatting with there was cute. Definitely do-able. So if there are services to be had, I might slip in and check it out too.I stop in there on a semi-regular basis. A regular might have a chance to get a dinner date and she might express her gratitude for some cash afterwards. By a regular I mean when you walk in everyone yells "NORM".

Jeffc 574
05-10-13, 11:08
It's been a few years since I stopped in there. But if memory serves me right, there is only one stage. Bikini girls. No VIP or privates of any kind. I was able to get a gal to sit at the bar with me and chat a bit. I wasn't able to get the conversation of extras outside the club going. She just wasn't going to go there. This might have just been the gal I was talking to, or not. The crowd seemed more interested in the beer than the gals. They seemed like locals that stop in often. The time I went there was during the late afternoon, sun was still up, so maybe the nights are better. If you happen to get in there and it turns out that you get lucky, let us know. The gal I was chatting with there was cute. Definitely do-able. So if there are services to be had, I might slip in and check it out too.Sir Lancelot nailed it. I have been a few times in the 6-10pm time frame. Bikini girls well versed in Missouri's stage laws.

"The crowd seemed more interested in the beer than the gals." The pool table sees 10 times the action the stage does.

I doubt you could find extras on the first or tenth visit.

Sir Lancelot
05-11-13, 12:13
So I was able to get away for a bit last night. I usually slip over to Dollies. But as I passed Mows, I noticed a fair amount of cars. So I figured, what the hell. As soon as I walk in, there is a fine little black stripper working the stage. She goes by Beauty. I'd say she is in her mid 20's, about 5'6" ish without heels, maybe all of 110 pounds, and a "B" cup. I figured I would introduce myself at the stage. Nothing says "Hi" like a few ones for the g-string. She put on a good performance on the stage. She pulled them to the side and I played peek a boo with her pussy for a bit before she actually came over to me. Once on my lap, this gal rode like a professional bull rider. She could vibrate her thighs, bounce up and down like 60 miles an hour. This gal was totally full of energy. She was also really enthusiastic and great personality. Which goes along way with me. Afterwards, she made the rounds and collected dollars from those who weren't able to drop them off at the stage. I bought her a tequila shot. We chatted a bit more and then I inquired about the menu. She threw it back in my court and said "Whats it worth?" Now, I deal in contracts all the time. And when this happens, you start low and expect a counter offer. I said 120 to her. 30 the the house, for and even 150. 2.2 seconds later she said okay and in the business world, that means I started too high. But whatever.

We get back there and she lets me DATY for a good long time. She was as into it as I was. Then, on with the cover for a CBJ start. Good rhythm, not bad. Not stellar, but not bad. I spin her around to get it K9. This chick is tight. Even all slippery it was pretty tight. I could tell after about a song or so that I was getting close, which means, time to change positions to keep this going. She got on top for some good CG riding. And she rode me as good back there as she did on the stage. Lots of ear neck play, dirty noises and "fuck me harder" talk. So we had to switch positions again. I was trying to keep this going for a while. She got on RCG, and bounced that ass up and down fast. Really fast. And then squeezed. And that's all she wrote for little Lancelot. She got me good. Then a baby wipe clean up. She was thrilled in her own performance, knowing that she did a good job. All smiles. She ran off before I could get digits. This was around 7:30 pm, so I don't know if she had just got there or if I caught her before she left. She disappeared and I left. I never made it to Dollies.

Nash Manner
05-13-13, 21:20
OK thanks for the info guys sorry for the late reply.

Lvstopls
05-14-13, 10:55
It's a bikini bar. Been there a few times, nice enough. Probably be better if you went a couple of times. Seems like a lot of regulars.How were the ladies there?

Tomg01
05-15-13, 09:34
How were the ladies there?It depends. The first time I went was because a girl I had met at Queen of Hearts in Fenton had started dancing there. She was friendly but the other girls kind of ignored me. They are not unfriendly just not real friendly. My opinion based on only a few observations was that when someone new starts working there, they are more likely to make an effort and work the room, talk with everyone etc. But as they work there longer they get into a routine of waiting for the regulars and socializing with them. I was there once, it was a few days after one of the girls birthdays and they were talking about the birthday party at one of the girl's houses. Some of the regulars had also attended, no talk about sex or anything, just all the alcohol consumed and monster hangovers they all had. The bartender is usually the friendliest one there, but I think she might be the owner. It's not an unfriendly bar, ie. I wasn't concerned about getting into a fight or anything, just sort of indifferent. If you are on that part of Page, it's a nice place to stop for a cheap beer and watch some of the girls dance, but I wouldn't drive 10 miles just to go there. Or at least for me. I used to enjoy Queen of Hearts a lot until a few of the dancers got busted for solicitation back in 2008 or 2009 right before Christmas. Even though I wasn't there that day it sure ruined my holidays. That bar toned things down a lot after that too. There used to be some bikini bars in north county too. One up by UMSL, another off airport road and another off 270 and Old Halls Ferry or somewhere in that vicinity. Went to the one by UMSL a couple of times, that was wild until the police busted them for running their monthly private sex parties. Attended one, female patrons lining up to give the male bartender head on the stage. He was dressed in leather bondage gear. Wild place, lots of couples but I don't know what's going on up there now since the bust. I think they paid a fine and agreed to stop the parties in order to keep their liquor license. If anyone has an more current info on the bikini bars up there go ahead and updates us. Knowledge is always good.

Just Aguy
05-15-13, 12:52
It depends. The first time I went was because a girl I had met at Queen of Hearts in Fenton had started dancing there. She was friendly but the other girls kind of ignored me. They are not unfriendly just not real friendly. My opinion based on only a few observations was that when someone new starts working there, they are more likely to make an effort and work the room, talk with everyone etc. But as they work there longer they get into a routine of waiting for the regulars and socializing with them. I was there once, it was a few days after one of the girls birthdays and they were talking about the birthday party at one of the girl's houses. Some of the regulars had also attended, no talk about sex or anything, just all the alcohol consumed and monster hangovers they all had. The bartender is usually the friendliest one there, but I think she might be the owner. It's not an unfriendly bar, ie. I wasn't concerned about getting into a fight or anything, just sort of indifferent. If you are on that part of Page, it's a nice place to stop for a cheap beer and watch some of the girls dance, but I wouldn't drive 10 miles just to go there. Or at least for me. I used to enjoy Queen of Hearts a lot until a few of the dancers got busted for solicitation back in 2008 or 2009 right before Christmas. Even though I wasn't there that day it sure ruined my holidays. That bar toned things down a lot after that too. There used to be some bikini bars in north county too. One up by UMSL, another off airport road and another off 270 and Old Halls Ferry or somewhere in that vicinity. Went to the one by UMSL a couple of times, that was wild until the police busted them for running their monthly private sex parties. Attended one, female patrons lining up to give the male bartender head on the stage. He was dressed in leather bondage gear. Wild place, lots of couples but I don't know what's going on up there now since the bust. I think they paid a fine and agreed to stop the parties in order to keep their liquor license. If anyone has an more current info on the bikini bars up there go ahead and updates us. Knowledge is always good.You may want to consider some paragraph breaks too.

One long paragraph makes it extremely difficult to read.

Turbodood
05-16-13, 00:12
It depends. The first time I went was because a girl I had met at Queen of Hearts in Fenton had started dancing there. She was friendly but the other girls kind of ignored me. They are not unfriendly just not real friendly. My opinion based on only a few observations was that when someone new starts working there, they are more likely to make an effort and work the room, talk with everyone etc. But as they work there longer they get into a routine of waiting for the regulars and socializing with them. I was there once, it was a few days after one of the girls birthdays and they were talking about the birthday party at one of the girl's houses. Some of the regulars had also attended, no talk about sex or anything, just all the alcohol consumed and monster hangovers they all had. The bartender is usually the friendliest one there, but I think she might be the owner. It's not an unfriendly bar, ie. I wasn't concerned about getting into a fight or anything, just sort of indifferent. If you are on that part of Page, it's a nice place to stop for a cheap beer and watch some of the girls dance, but I wouldn't drive 10 miles just to go there. Or at least for me. I used to enjoy Queen of Hearts a lot until a few of the dancers got busted for solicitation back in 2008 or 2009 right before Christmas. Even though I wasn't there that day it sure ruined my holidays. That bar toned things down a lot after that too. There used to be some bikini bars in north county too. One up by UMSL, another off airport road and another off 270 and Old Halls Ferry or somewhere in that vicinity. Went to the one by UMSL a couple of times, that was wild until the police busted them for running their monthly private sex parties. Attended one, female patrons lining up to give the male bartender head on the stage. He was dressed in leather bondage gear. Wild place, lots of couples but I don't know what's going on up there now since the bust. I think they paid a fine and agreed to stop the parties in order to keep their liquor license. If anyone has an more current info on the bikini bars up there go ahead and updates us. Knowledge is always good.Great report Tom. Remembering back to 1991ish. The guy I was working with couldn't drive by ony of the clubs you mentioned. Rhondas is about the only Missouri tittie bar. (if you could call it that) that I can think of the fine establishments you mentioned. I know the one at Frost and Hanley is closed. I think. If not, it looks like it is closed from the empty parking lot.

Questop123
05-16-13, 21:34
Stopped by at Roxies Tues. Anna was working, always looking good. Kaylnn is back now. She works most days of the week during the day. She's sporting shorter hair now and looking very nice.

Kimberry
05-17-13, 19:07
I remember the days of Platinum Club. It has been years since my visit to Brooklyn. I will eventually go for a visit. Seeing the report on Roxie's girls, I wonder if Platinum girls still provide hands on service. I realize it is no longer Platinum. I sure miss those days.

Heisenberg
05-18-13, 06:23
You guys are leaving out the best band aid tittie bar in Jeffco history. Me and my best bud (RIP) used to go there almost every Friday back in the 90's and hell even into the 00's. Not quite "Norm" like but close. Many times the day shift girls used to stick around and get hammered with us and that sometimes led to some real lezzie stuff back near the pool tables with the chix still dancing. My friend was just there for the eye candy as he was a faithful type but I was always horn doggin' it and lots of times I got lucky. I only ever had one who expected payment afterwards and that was funny because we were at the 6 in soco and this ho wakes up and says so how much you got? I was really hungover and in no mood for any ho lip so I says I will go get us a coffee and hit the ATM. She jumps in the shower and I hit the bricks. Fuck her I spent like a hundie on drinks and another hundie on party favors afterwards and she expected more? Go figure. That was back when you could just pay the 6 cash with no CC or copies of your I'd so it must've been early in the 90's. Luckily I never saw her again so I never had to deal with that drama.

It's still alive and well as of 9/12 but a whole lot tamer than it used to be. I stopped in there the Friday after my friend's funeral but I wasn't into it like I used to be plus was still stunned and depressed over him croaking and all. I do recall that night that the most popular dancer in the joint had hairy pits and pubes sticking out all around the G string. I asked a dude next to me WTF? He said she always looks like that and guys love it. Only in Jeffco my friends, only in Jeffco. I have some QOH stories as well but maybe another time.

Breaking Bad (this summer) ,

WHW

Dusting
05-20-13, 04:51
Went to the playhouse around the beginning of night shift. I saw this sexy black woman with nice large breast. Spent $50 for a CBJ. This is probably not news to anyone here. She was pretty hot for dollies and did a nice job. I have had some bad luck with other clubs.

Jeffc 574
05-20-13, 11:50
In the mid 80's Huphrey ran the door at a club on Lindbergh at what is now Spanky's just south of the Congress. It was the first club I ever went to. I remember he / they moved to some place up on Pershall that lasted about a month. I was in that one once as well.

Does anyone recall the name of that place? I remember going to the Rose with one of the girls after close in Missouri. Now the Rose was a wild place.

Twisty
05-20-13, 16:51
In the mid 80's Huphrey ran the door at a club on Lindbergh at what is now Spanky's just south of the Congress. It was the first club I ever went to. I remember he / they moved to some place up on Pershall that lasted about a month. I was in that one once as well.

Does anyone recall the name of that place? I remember going to the Rose with one of the girls after close in Missouri. Now the Rose was a wild place.He also worked at Mainstreet on Natural Bridge by the airport in the late 70's and early 80's. A lot of fun in the parking lot there.

Hihihihi
05-21-13, 18:48
I remember the days of Platinum Club. It has been years since my visit to Brooklyn. I will eventually go for a visit. Seeing the report on Roxie's girls, I wonder if Platinum girls still provide hands on service. I realize it is no longer Platinum. I sure miss those days.You can get anything you want in Brooklyn at any of the clubs. LOL. These are the Good OL Days.

PeterLong
05-26-13, 13:23
I see we have two new strip clubs in Washington Park. The first one is the old Main Street across from Miss. Kitty's is open again. Not many cars there but I only go during the day. I heard it was a black club. Might have been the initial visit that I heard about. I am sure it will be mixed if they stay in business.

The second club is next door to Dollies. It is called Queen of Hearts. It was closed during the day I was there even though the sign say it opens at 11:00 a. M.

Have to keep our eyes open and someone needs to give a report on these. I will try next week to check them out.

Rally7
05-26-13, 14:16
Stopped by Dollies for the first time on Friday night. Was immediately latched onto by Paige, a 40ish thin white chick. A little too ghetto for my taste, but she was thin and decent-enough looking, and the other options weren't very good: a chubby blonde at the bar, a couple of thick AA sistahs who didn't do anything for me, and a thinner AA chick who wasn't especially attractive. Got a CBJ for $60 (yeah, I overpaid-call it first-timers shell-shock). Left happy.

Rodimus54
05-26-13, 21:50
I see we have two new strip clubs in Washington Park. The first one is the old Main Street across from Miss. Kitty's is open again. Not many cars there but I only go during the day. I heard it was a black club. Might have been the initial visit that I heard about. I am sure it will be mixed if they stay in business.

The second club is next door to Dollies. It is called Queen of Hearts. It was closed during the day I was there even though the sign say it opens at 11:00 am.

Have to keep our eyes open and someone needs to give a report on these. I will try next week to check them out.Main Street (not sure if that is the name again) has been there since at least January. Yes it is a black club. Went once, won't go again. Girls are kinda ghetto and not my type of black girls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6fXY18_-IM Also, when I was there (weekend night) , there were people hanging in parking lot where it seemd could escalate to something I didn't want.

Saw Queen of Hearts (didn't know that was the name) last time I was at Blondies. Lot was dark (not lit) and because of the neighborhood I refused to check it out.

Dodgeram 440
05-26-13, 22:56

The second club is next door to Dollies. It is called Queen of Hearts. It was closed during the day I was there even though the sign say it opens at 11:00 am.

Have to keep our eyes open and someone needs to give a report on these. I will try next week to check them out.I reported on the old Main ST. I was the only white person in there was treated well but I got out of there without finishing my drink. I like a cute thin black girl but not the big booty black girls and that was all that was there the night I was there. I will only go back if I start reading good reports on the place.

Be safe,

dr440

Rocketshot
05-27-13, 10:07
I don't go to strip clubs very often. Almost never. I did not know that hooking up was that easy. Please forgive my ignorance but can one (or more) of you mongers describe how this is done inside the club? I thought it was all about lap dances and putting bills in G strings. Sounds like fun and not too expensive.

STLguy1980
05-27-13, 18:53
I don't go to strip clubs very often. Almost never. I did not know that hooking up was that easy. Please forgive my ignorance but can one (or more) of you mongers describe how this is done inside the club? I thought it was all about lap dances and putting bills in G strings. Sounds like fun and not too expensive.There are two options.

First, you can go to the clubs where there are extras offered. Those are listed all over the STL and Illinois (Washington Park) threads. There is no need to go in to that here again.

The second option is at those clubs and all the others, finding a dancer and talking to her for a while to find out if she offers extras outside the club. There are also cases where girls at Hollywood and Hustler will offer extras inside the club, but that can trickier to find out because most will say they do but when you get to the back, the extras consist of a HJ through your shorts. Sometimes it takes finding the right girl or the right situation to get those extras. I would say you are probably going to have better luck at a place like Hollywood since Hustler tends to watch the girls closer. Surprisingly I have had some luck at Penthouse as well since they have a couple private dance areas that are in better spots and offer a little more privacy. In fact the last two times there I ended up with a reasonable BJ in the back from some pretty hot girls, mainly because I spent time talking to them on the floor and finding out their situations, which happened to be that they needed quick money and were not making it just dancing on the floor.

OldMongrel
05-27-13, 22:17
I haven't been there for several months and the girl I've seen the most over the years is Ciera.

Thought Haley sounded like fun and wondered if anyone's seen her lately.

Like I said, it was a quicky. I walked in, ordered a drink, got blown, finished drink, and left in under 20 minutes.

BigTigger
05-28-13, 09:42
We had one final round before I got out of there. I forgot to ask what days she works. In any case, I will be looking for that one when I get back in town.I'm going to be in the area, I'm not sure I'm going to have the time to hit a strip club, but I'm curious. When you say final round. Do you mean FS again? If so, was there an additional cost?

BT

LuvBoobies
05-28-13, 10:56
There are two options.

First, you can go to the clubs where there are extras offered. Those are listed all over the STL and Illinois (Washington Park) threads. There is no need to go in to that here again.

The second option is at those clubs and all the others, finding a dancer and talking to her for a while to find out if she offers extras outside the club. There are also cases where girls at Hollywood and Hustler will offer extras inside the club, but that can trickier to find out because most will say they do but when you get to the back, the extras consist of a HJ through your shorts. Sometimes it takes finding the right girl or the right situation to get those extras. I would say you are probably going to have better luck at a place like Hollywood since Hustler tends to watch the girls closer. Surprisingly I have had some luck at Penthouse as well since they have a couple private dance areas that are in better spots and offer a little more privacy. In fact the last two times there I ended up with a reasonable BJ in the back from some pretty hot girls, mainly because I spent time talking to them on the floor and finding out their situations, which happened to be that they needed quick money and were not making it just dancing on the floor.I concur, Penthouse of the nicer clubs has been the easiest for BJ / HJ for me. I took the time to chat up the girl and we both felt at ease. In each case, it was like we were "helping" each other out. So to speak.

Rosco2
05-28-13, 14:09
I concur, Penthouse of the nicer clubs has been the easiest for BJ / HJ for me. I took the time to chat up the girl and we both felt at ease. In each case, it was like we were "helping" each other out. So to speak.I'm glad you guys had luck at Penthouse. A year or two ago, I asked this hot new dancer if she would give me a hand job if I got a 30-minute Luxury Suite with her (cost was $225). She said she would give me a hand job but, guess what, there was no hand job and I was out $225, which is a lotta dough for no handy / Rosco.

Rally7
05-28-13, 18:37
I concur, Penthouse of the nicer clubs has been the easiest for BJ / HJ for me. I took the time to chat up the girl and we both felt at ease. In each case, it was like we were "helping" each other out. So to speak.Were these times at Penthouse during the Day shift, or at night? I tend to believe that a little more goes on during the day shift, with less traffic and less supervision. Were the BJ's Covered or bareback? Cost?

LuvBoobies
05-29-13, 13:54
Were these times at Penthouse during the Day shift, or at night? I tend to believe that a little more goes on during the day shift, with less traffic and less supervision. Were the BJ's Covered or bareback? Cost?BJ's at the time were BBBJ. Daytime. This happiness happened in 2012. And 2008 to 2010. (took 2011 off from mongering)

Fuenteb
06-12-13, 18:56
I will be in town next week from Memphis on business and staying in Chesterfield area. I would appreciate any info or suggestions on clubs near that area that are worth visiting. Please pm. Thanks.

Missery
06-13-13, 14:48
I will be in town next week from Memphis on business and staying in Chesterfield area. I would appreciate any info or suggestions on clubs near that area that are worth visiting. Please pm. Thanks.You will not find any clubs near Chesterfield. Check the Illinois section under Brooklyn and Washington Park

Fuenteb
06-13-13, 17:22
You will not find any clubs near Chesterfield. Check the Illinois section under Brooklyn and Washington ParkThank you for the information.

Wyghost
06-13-13, 17:58
Made the run thru WP on my way to St. Louis.

Miss Kittys: If I ever go into that place that dead again, probably me my last. 2 beers and not a single dance. Me and a truck driver the only customers.

King's X across and down the street. 3 dancers and only wanted your money, waste of time.

C Moews, nice looking young black, name of Miami, just moved here from Fl. Couple of dances, tip her, nice tits, pretty girl, hot wet pus, too new to have much fun with, said she was happy to take the bus home with 60 dollars in her hand. Would have spent more, but too limited. Only wanted to watch men JOff in the back room and give her money to watch. Now I may be old, but not that old.

Blondies, Elaine working, hot little Spanish chick, lets you fiv, but too busy takeing money from someone not nowing he was giveing it to her. Would like to thump that little ass. The rest you had to pay to dance.

Dollies, busiest place on the east side. One Chanell, I think that was her name, said 200 and she would go home with you. I told here I was a cheap, RAC, type guy, didn't want to buy only rent.

You are on you own from here, but I would check out Miami in Cmoe's, a little experience and choclate pie would be good.

PeterLong
06-15-13, 13:31
I made the same trip the same day. You are so accurate. Dollies was good that day but the rest were empty.

Estlouis
06-16-13, 01:52
I went thru Brooklyn on Saturday around 4ish. Pt's, Roxy's were closed. Pure Pleasure club was closed, but I caught an Owner? Leaving and he said they would be open around 7-8 pm. Is 4 to early to go over there? I don't often have the time later in the evening to go, but getting out for most of the afternoon is pretty easy.

OldMongrel
06-16-13, 15:49
Which is in Illinois as are all the strip clubs, however most of the posting about these clubs lately has been done on the Missouri. St Louis. Strip Clubs forum, not in the Illinois forums.

Thank you for the information.

Postman1955
06-17-13, 18:24
Made a early run to Washington Park at noon. Dollies has a new blonde, younger then most that were at work today. Says she has been working for 5 days, has Wed and Sat off. Goes by the name of Daisy, definately not Daisy Duke.

Quick stop at C Moews, not sure why after I left. Just not fond of watching big girls take off their clothes, when you can see what they have with them on.

Sir Lancelot
06-17-13, 23:51
Well, Postman is right, Daisy is no Daisy Duke by far. I happened to stop in Sunday around 1:30 pm. There were all of 4 gals in there. But the beer was cold and the game was on. She is white, about 5'5" and around 130 to 140. She has blonde hair about shoulder length and wavy. I think she's probably around 30 years old. She says that she was recently kicked out of her place and that she is starting over from scratch. No phone yet and just got into a place in Fairmont.

Anyways, Daisy was the new face in the club, and I didn't see any of my regulars, so I TOFTT. She offered BBBJ with swallow for 60. And of course I countered with 50. She agreed. Behind the beads she was very sensual. Starting with gentle kisses at the ear and moving down the neck. What she didn't have in looks, she made up for in enthusiasm and customer service. After a bit of mild foreplay she went down. She had good technique and rhythm. Hand mouth coordination was spot on. I let her know I was close and she started sucking it really good and fast, and got me. She did swallow as promised.

As far as looks, I'd say about a 6 or 7. However, she makes up for that and then some behind the beads. You can tell she needs the money. She did say that she should have a phone in a week or so. And then take out will be available.

S. L.

STLguy1980
06-18-13, 18:14
Dollies, busiest place on the east side. One Chanell, I think that was her name, said 200 and she would go home with you. I told here I was a cheap, RAC, type guy, didn't want to buy only rent.

You are on you own from here, but I would check out Miami in Cmoe's, a little experience and choclate pie would be good.What did Chanell look like? There was a girl that went by that name that used to work at Cheeks that I lost contact with. Wondering if it is the same girl.

IDidntDoIt
06-18-13, 21:34
Went to Dollies but didn't see this daisy chick but did see a young white cute bbw. After talking to her we decided on bbbjwcim for .35. She did a great job deepthroating and great hands technique. After about 2 songs she delivered as promised. Say she nvr goes that low so YMMV.

Cutegeek
06-20-13, 01:31
Well, Postman is right, Daisy is no Daisy Duke by far. I happened to stop in Sunday around 1:30 pm. There were all of 4 gals in there. But the beer was cold and the game was on. She is white, about 5'5" and around 130 to 140. She has blonde hair about shoulder length and wavy. I think she's probably around 30 years old. She says that she was recently kicked out of her place and that she is starting over from scratch. No phone yet and just got into a place in Fairmont.

Anyways, Daisy was the new face in the club, and I didn't see any of my regulars, so I TOFTT. She offered BBBJ with swallow for 60. And of course I countered with 50. She agreed. Behind the beads she was very sensual. Starting with gentle kisses at the ear and moving down the neck. What she didn't have in looks, she made up for in enthusiasm and customer service. After a bit of mild foreplay she went down. She had good technique and rhythm. Hand mouth coordination was spot on. I let her know I was close and she started sucking it really good and fast, and got me. She did swallow as promised.

As far as looks, I'd say about a 6 or 7. However, she makes up for that and then some behind the beads. You can tell she needs the money. She did say that she should have a phone in a week or so. And then take out will be available.

S. L.I had a very similar experience with Daisy. Nice girl, decent skills. She's decent looking for Dollie's though this was only my second time there. Everyone else in there was rather not great looking. One girl was so drunk she looked like she could barely walk. This was at about 4pm on Sunday. Also visited Hollywood that day and Penthouse. Hollywood seemed full of regulars or whatever. The girls never came by to say hi so I left. Penthouse had the best looking girls as usual. Got some dances in the back room and had a good time, though no extras. I like hot girls though and had just had fun at Dollie's so was still having fun.

OldDawg
06-20-13, 09:06

S. L.I encountered Daisy last weekend and had a similar experience, but got some added action for a very reasonable price, all in all, under $. She is friendly, and doesn't give off a jaded attitude like the others.

She is my choice for go to girl. BBBJ was fucking amazing.

HornBred
06-21-13, 23:01
Decided to go to Dollies. Got there right at shift change 730pm. A couple good ones on day shift. Mandy, nice face good attitude and a blonde with short hair. Were also some butt ugly ones just leaving. Only 6 girls on nite shift. Just one worthy of mention. Ms B gives a pretty good CBJ behind the beads for 40. Best looking girl in the place was Jen the bartender.

Member #4986
06-25-13, 10:35
Decided to go to Dollies. Got there right at shift change 730pm. A couple good ones on day shift. Mandy, nice face good attitude and a blonde with short hair. Were also some butt ugly ones just leaving. Only 6 girls on nite shift. Just one worthy of mention. Ms B gives a pretty good CBJ behind the beads for 40. Best looking girl in the place was Jen the bartender.Just my 2 cents.

I've been to the majority of the clubs on the east side and I'd say Dollies is definitely the best bang for your buck. I'll normally hit a couple different spots first but normally end my night at Dollies. Quite a few times I've ended up behind the beads before I could even order a beer.

I'm horrible with names but I've seen 4 or 5 different girls over the past six months and its always been in the. 30.40 range and always on the late shift.

Questop123
06-30-13, 16:07
So I went to Roxies in the day. A tall blonde with long hair was there, goes by candy but there's another candi that's been there along time (night shift) , not the same person. She claims to be about 40 and I believed her. We talk awhile and she wants to go for a private, I get the price which was high. Half for one song. I says nope for one song. She says how much do you have and I give a 60 number. She says that can work for 2 songs. Ok we go back and she wants it upfront. Ok, and so the song starts. After the first song she says all done. Well I reminded her that it was for 2 songs not one. She says no only one song then leaves. Time spent with her was not worth anything. Probably won't be going back there for a long time.

Wyghost
07-01-13, 07:20
So I went to Roxies in the day. A tall blonde with long hair was there, goes by candy but there's another candi that's been there along time (night shift) , not the same person. She claims to be about 40 and I believed her. We talk awhile and she wants to go for a private, I get the price which was high. Half for one song. I says nope for one song. She says how much do you have and I give a 60 number. She says that can work for 2 songs. Ok we go back and she wants it upfront. Ok, and so the song starts. After the first song she says all done. Well I reminded her that it was for 2 songs not one. She says no only one song then leaves. Time spent with her was not worth anything. Probably won't be going back there for a long time.Thanks for saveing me. 60. Good reports don't always have to be about the ladies, Good reports can also be saving a fellow monger money.

BigJohn314
07-01-13, 08:13
You guys are leaving out the best band aid tittie bar in Jeffco history. Me and my best bud (RIP) used to go there almost every Friday back in the 90's and hell even into the 00's. Not quite "Norm" like but close. Many times the day shift girls used to stick around and get hammered with us and that sometimes led to some real lezzie stuff back near the pool tables with the chix still dancing. My friend was just there for the eye candy as he was a faithful type but I was always horn doggin' it and lots of times I got lucky. I only ever had one who expected payment afterwards and that was funny because we were at the 6 in soco and this ho wakes up and says so how much you got? I was really hungover and in no mood for any ho lip so I says I will go get us a coffee and hit the ATM. She jumps in the shower and I hit the bricks. Fuck her I spent like a hundie on drinks and another hundie on party favors afterwards and she expected more? Go figure. That was back when you could just pay the 6 cash with no CC or copies of your I'd so it must've been early in the 90's. Luckily I never saw her again so I never had to deal with that drama.

It's still alive and well as of 9/12 but a whole lot tamer than it used to be. I stopped in there the Friday after my friend's funeral but I wasn't into it like I used to be plus was still stunned and depressed over him croaking and all. I do recall that night that the most popular dancer in the joint had hairy pits and pubes sticking out all around the G string. I asked a dude next to me WTF? He said she always looks like that and guys love it. Only in Jeffco my friends, only in Jeffco. I have some QOH stories as well but maybe another time.

Breaking Bad (this summer) ,

WHWAh yes, Club Imperial and the Queen have been local fallbacks for me for years. Banged more strippers from those two then I have civilians I think. Lots of good times. Sorry for your loss.

Rodimus54
07-01-13, 20:39
So I went to Roxies in the day. A tall blonde with long hair was there, goes by candy but there's another candi that's been there along time (night shift) , not the same person.Who is the Candi that works night shift? Have a description? Wondering if it a girl who has gone by Candi in the past that was at hollywood at the begining of the year under a different name.

Methosed
07-02-13, 02:03
Long time lurker first time poster.

So after seeing so many posts about Dollies I finally had a dream about going. In this fantasy the placed looked like the total dive everyone say it is, upon entering I'm greated by Floyd who charges a $2 cover and (can't remember her name) really nice lady about 76 yrs old working the bar. The place is devoid of any action. I see three dancer sitting on the stage and two girls working the bar patrons. One of which I would have to say looked kinda high class and really out of place in this establishment, definitely an 8, but she seemed latched on to a sugar daddy and I didn't want to start any trouble hitting on her. Anyways after two drinks I'm about to leave and try the place down the street when the next thing I know Daisy does a ninja move behind me and latches on saying how much she has missed me. Ok Iv'e never been to this place and certainly don't remember seeing her anywhere else. But I figured WTF I was about to leave so I'll play along. Daisy talks to me like we had some kind of deep encounter about 2 months ago and as she asks about details that have no relavance to my life, I'm thinking either she is very very confused, stoned, or this is just her her way to let you know she is interested.

She turns up the affection starts acting so GFE, kisses, nibbles, touching, frankly I really didn't care cause she was an 8 compared to the other girls working the afternoon shift (excluding the high class looker) and I was about to leave anyhow. We had a nice chat and after a few drinks a dancer named Vallejo wants to join our party. Long story short they want to know if I'm interested in a two girl show behind the beads. Now if you have never been there the place behind "the beads" doesn't offer much cover so everyone in the place can pretty can much tell and almost see what is going on. Needless to say I'm not really into black girls but damn there was just something about Vallejo that turned my crank. It was probably her non-stop grabbing and rubbing the front "crease" in my pants. Daisy was just totally cool with this and whatever I wanted to do, one on one, both, more, whatever. I humbly declined Vallejo but still gave her a decent tip for the time (and a few table dances). Damn can that girl grind and although I had enough to afford them both, I really had my sights set on daisy.

Guy's daisy as one poster had previously said "is a diamond in the rough" and that ain't no lie. But I digress, so back behind the beads we go and not within 5 seconds Daisy starts unzipping my crease and proceeds with a great BBBJ technique. She takes my dictation for about 5 mins then asks if she can get on. I'm a bit hesitant because I didn't bring a cover and she says don't worry "I'm clean", but I'm like ummmm no thanks and I tell her the reason for my resistance. No problem she says and breaks open a package. I'm so glad she came prepared. I will definitely remember my own next time. She rides me through two songs and bucks like she hasn't had any for a long long time. To my surprise the kitty is still pretty tight and we both enjoy ourselves through another song. I'm now getting ready to pop and she jumps off, de-cloakes me, and says she wants me this way and returns to the BBBJ with a lot more intensity than before. I feel the surge building up and I give here the freindly warning tap on the should but she just picks up the pace to finishes with a very very nice bbjcims. She heads to the dressing room for a few minutes then returns for some more friendly conversation and hands me a note with her digits. She invites me to meet her for her birthday party next week, with a few of her work friends, as well as an invite for anytime I'm interested (basically if she can make what she gets for shift) she's all mine for that time. Will definitely call on this flower again and again and again.

SexWish3
07-02-13, 20:53
New member here who has been following the posts about Daisy. This one convinces me. I have to go and pay her a visit soon and will let why'all know how it goes. How much for the FS, BTW?

Long time lurker first time poster.

So after seeing so many posts about Dollies I finally had a dream about going. In this fantasy the placed looked like the total dive everyone say it is, upon entering I'm greated by Floyd who charges a $2 cover and (can't remember her name) really nice lady about 76 yrs old working the bar. The place is devoid of any action. I see three dancer sitting on the stage and two girls working the bar patrons. One of which I would have to say looked kinda high class and really out of place in this establishment, definitely an 8, but she seemed latched on to a sugar daddy and I didn't want to start any trouble hitting on her. Anyways after two drinks I'm about to leave and try the place down the street when the next thing I know Daisy does a ninja move behind me and latches on saying how much she has missed me. Ok Iv'e never been to this place and certainly don't remember seeing her anywhere else. But I figured WTF I was about to leave so I'll play along. Daisy talks to me like we had some kind of deep encounter about 2 months ago and as she asks about details that have no relavance to my life, I'm thinking either she is very very confused, stoned, or this is just her her way to let you know she is interested.

She turns up the affection starts acting so GFE, kisses, nibbles, touching, frankly I really didn't care cause she was an 8 compared to the other girls working the afternoon shift (excluding the high class looker) and I was about to leave anyhow. We had a nice chat and after a few drinks a dancer named Vallejo wants to join our party. Long story short they want to know if I'm interested in a two girl show behind the beads. Now if you have never been there the place behind "the beads" doesn't offer much cover so everyone in the place can pretty can much tell and almost see what is going on. Needless to say I'm not really into black girls but damn there was just something about Vallejo that turned my crank. It was probably her non-stop grabbing and rubbing the front "crease" in my pants. Daisy was just totally cool with this and whatever I wanted to do, one on one, both, more, whatever. I humbly declined Vallejo but still gave her a decent tip for the time (and a few table dances). Damn can that girl grind and although I had enough to afford them both, I really had my sights set on daisy.

Guy's daisy as one poster had previously said "is a diamond in the rough" and that ain't no lie. But I digress, so back behind the beads we go and not within 5 seconds Daisy starts unzipping my crease and proceeds with a great BBBJ technique. She takes my dictation for about 5 mins then asks if she can get on. I'm a bit hesitant because I didn't bring a cover and she says don't worry "I'm clean", but I'm like ummmm no thanks and I tell her the reason for my resistance. No problem she says and breaks open a package. I'm so glad she came prepared. I will definitely remember my own next time. She rides me through two songs and bucks like she hasn't had any for a long long time. To my surprise the kitty is still pretty tight and we both enjoy ourselves through another song. I'm now getting ready to pop and she jumps off, de-cloakes me, and says she wants me this way and returns to the BBBJ with a lot more intensity than before. I feel the surge building up and I give here the freindly warning tap on the should but she just picks up the pace to finishes with a very very nice bbjcims. She heads to the dressing room for a few minutes then returns for some more friendly conversation and hands me a note with her digits. She invites me to meet her for her birthday party next week, with a few of her work friends, as well as an invite for anytime I'm interested (basically if she can make what she gets for shift) she's all mine for that time. Will definitely call on this flower again and again and again.

Methosed
07-03-13, 12:29
New member here who has been following the posts about Daisy. This one convinces me. I have to go and pay her a visit soon and will let why'all know how it goes. How much for the FS, BTW?Daisy said working the afternoon shift she makes maybe a $ (hope I'm posting the values correctly) , so 1. 25 should be on target with tip included. Hell for 1. 5 might even get ANYTHING you want. But I didn't discuss those possibilities. Being that she is such a sweet girl and really needs the money please don't treat her wrong nor spoil it for everyone else. Damage for my encounter behinds the beads at the club was. 6 plus I kicked in a tip. She's about 5'6 short light blond hair, large tribal like tattoo over left breast, about 34 yrs old, and a little baby fat here and there. PLEASE do not reference any details regarding my visit when you meet her. P. S. Yes it was pretty obvious full menu available from most of not all the girls. YMMV.

BigJohn314
07-07-13, 08:16
About this time last year I had an outstanding encounter with "Risky" at Blondies. Thick girl of Latino (I'm guessing) descent. Key identifying feature being an EXCEPTIONAL set of tits. I'd love to find Risky again for some more fun. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Sir Lancelot
07-12-13, 22:34
So I was able to get away on a Friday. A rare event. Hit Dollies around 6pm. I went there looking for Daisy. I've had a great time with her in the past. However, I didn't see her there. I did, however, see Hunni. Another fav of mine. I think she had been drinking. I know, odd right? In a strip club, a stripper, drinking. Anyways, not like fall down stupid drunk, but enough to lower her inhibitions more than usual. She says,"I want you to take me back there and do what ever you want to me." and then at the bar she put my hands right on her tits and was sensually using her tongue on my neck. Hand on my tool. She was into it more than usual.

Soooo. Back to the beads we go. She starts with a nice CBJ. Actually better than usual. Nice, deep, and slow. Meanwhile, my hands were doing a fair amount of roaming. I made my way to FIV for a while. I had her stop and let me enjoy a little DATY. Of course it was a bit awkward, sitting in a chair trying to lick it. But it gave me a bit of time as I had been getting close. So back to the CBJ she goes. A few minutes more of that and I'm good and ready. She Got on, guided me in, and rode CG for a bit while I played with her tits. And then RCG for a bit. At one point my hands were checking out that incredible ass of hers. And I made it to FIA. So while I'm playing there and she is riding me, I asked if that (ass) was on the menu. And it was. She would prefer to meet up out of the club for that. But it's on the menu. It didn't take long after that and she got me. I had her go back down CBJ right as I was getting mine. Total damage was 100. I left feeling like it was money well spent.

Later I picked up a WSW. That will be on the SW thread with pics.

S. L.

IDidntDoIt
07-13-13, 02:03
So I was able to get away on a Friday. A rare event. Hit Dollies around 6pm. I went there looking for Daisy. I've had a great time with her in the past. However, I didn't see her there. I did, however, see Hunni. Another fav of mine. I think she had been drinking. I know, odd right? In a strip club, a stripper, drinking. Anyways, not like fall down stupid drunk, but enough to lower her inhibitions more than usual. She says,"I want you to take me back there and do what ever you want to me." and then at the bar she put my hands right on her tits and was sensually using her tongue on my neck. Hand on my tool. She was into it more than usual.

Soooo. Back to the beads we go. She starts with a nice CBJ. Actually better than usual. Nice, deep, and slow. Meanwhile, my hands were doing a fair amount of roaming. I made my way to FIV for a while. I had her stop and let me enjoy a little DATY. Of course it was a bit awkward, sitting in a chair trying to lick it. But it gave me a bit of time as I had been getting close. So back to the CBJ she goes. A few minutes more of that and I'm good and ready. She Got on, guided me in, and rode CG for a bit while I played with her tits. And then RCG for a bit. At one point my hands were checking out that incredible ass of hers. And I made it to FIA. So while I'm playing there and she is riding me, I asked if that (ass) was on the menu. And it was. She would prefer to meet up out of the club for that. But it's on the menu. It didn't take long after that and she got me. I had her go back down CBJ right as I was getting mine. Total damage was 100. I left feeling like it was money well spent.

S. L.Great report, saw hunni a few times but never tried Fia.

Sir Lancelot
07-13-13, 14:55
Great report, saw hunni a few times but never tried Fia.Thanks. Hunni has always taken good care of my needs. I think the alcohol may have relaxed her enough to get turned on by it. Next time I'm in, I'll try it again and see if I get the same response.

HoHoHoes
07-13-13, 23:29

S. L.Great report.

Ellis80
07-13-13, 23:53
Looking for a Kennedy Kressler or Courtney Simpson "stunt double" if you know what I mean at any of the local strip clubs. Thanks for any info.

HornBred
07-21-13, 08:54
Stopped by Dollies Fri after work. Seemed to be a lot of girls on dayshift. Was accosted by one calling herself Aphrodite. Tall, black hair and a pretty face for Dollies. Bit of a baby pooch, tatoo sleeves on both upper arms, but overall fairly attractive. Let her take me behind the beads for $40. Excellent BBBJ skills. Said she hasn't worked there since January but needs the cash. I'd recommend helping her out if you get over there!

DownToClown
07-22-13, 00:22
Went to penthouse for the first time this past Friday and had a great time. Was supposed to be celebrating my cousin's 21st but after about 10 minutes this short sexy blonde Mariah came up and stole me away for a private dance. She has very nice tits with a couple tattoos on them and a little gap in her front teeth. Ended up getting a suite and had a very good time with her and the waitress. Anybody ever seen this girl or know if she works up there pretty regularly?

Just Aguy
07-22-13, 08:34
Went to penthouse for the first time this past Friday and had a great time. Was supposed to be celebrating my cousin's 21st but after about 10 minutes this short sexy blonde Mariah came up and stole me away for a private dance. She has very nice tits with a couple tattoos on them and a little gap in her front teeth. Ended up getting a suite and had a very good time with her and the waitress. Anybody ever seen this girl or know if she works up there pretty regularly?Define very good time please. Also, what did this set you back?

OldDawg
07-22-13, 09:36
Went to penthouse for the first time this past Friday and had a great time. Was supposed to be celebrating my cousin's 21st but after about 10 minutes this short sexy blonde Mariah came up and stole me away for a private dance. She has very nice tits with a couple tattoos on them and a little gap in her front teeth. Ended up getting a suite and had a very good time with her and the waitress. Anybody ever seen this girl or know if she works up there pretty regularly?She's a cutie, and seems actually sober and into it. I loved my BBBJ, and it set me back less than usual. I'm a daytime guy, though, so that may be part of it.

DownToClown
07-22-13, 16:25
Define very good time please. Also, what did this set you back?Well I just turned 21 a couple months ago and I'm sure it showed it was my first time to a strip club LOL. Mariah came up grabbed me by my hand went back for a private dance and asked if I like to party haha so out came the party favors and she asked if I wanted to get a suite and she wouldn't charge me for that song if I did so I checked it out decided what the hell. We got in the suite I tipped the waitress Brittany .8 (also very sexy thin perky tits innocent lookin) and out came more favors and Mariah asked if she would join so she took her top off hung out they danced and she had to go check on other customers. When she came back Mariah was giving me one hell of a BBBJ and she said why don't you help me out? We did another bump and they worked their magic it was amazing I'll definitely be returning haha. So all in all 550 for hour suite 180 to Mariah and 80 to Brittany. Mariah even asked me to meet her at pops cause we closed that place down. Had a couple drinks and on my way I went. Still feel bad for ditching my cousins LOL.

Member #5366
07-23-13, 08:12
Well I just turned 21 a couple months ago and I'm sure it showed it was my first time to a strip club LOL. Mariah came up grabbed me by my hand went back for a private dance and asked if I like to party haha so out came the party favors and she asked if I wanted to get a suite and she wouldn't charge me for that song if I did so I checked it out decided what the hell. We got in the suite I tipped the waitress Brittany .8 (also very sexy thin perky tits innocent lookin) and out came more favors and Mariah asked if she would join so she took her top off hung out they danced and she had to go check on other customers. When she came back Mariah was giving me one hell of a BBBJ and she said why don't you help me out? We did another bump and they worked their magic it was amazing I'll definitely be returning haha. So all in all 550 for hour suite 180 to Mariah and 80 to Brittany. Mariah even asked me to meet her at pops cause we closed that place down. Had a couple drinks and on my way I went. Still feel bad for ditching my cousins LOL.Really. You could have had an over-nighter for that cost.

Larks Tongue
07-23-13, 16:36
Really. You could have had an over-nighter for that cost.Word of truth there. He could have had FS at an AMP for $.6 as well.

Jannisary
07-24-13, 01:08
He could have had a full hour GFE, MSOG double with some of the hottest escorts around too.

Oh well, we all had to learn the ropes, sometimes the hard way.

Dusting
07-24-13, 06:24
Word of truth there. He could have had FS at an AMP for $.6 as well.Mariah is hella sexy. And there is just something about that club that makes it more exciting. But that's me.

Rosco2
07-24-13, 10:56
I wish I had that kind of money to throw around. The most I ever spent for a luxury suite was 225, and I was miffed when the dancer asked me to chip in another 25 as a tip to the waitress. 225 gets you just a half-hour (not an hour like DownToClown had). By the way, DownToClown, you can get a slightly smaller luxury suite there for 450 an hour, instead of 550 (saves you a hundred). Or you can rent out the entire VIP Area (you know that's the huge section of the club that's behind a closed door) for 500 for the entire night. Just some options for you to consider. Can't wait to hear more of your adventures. Stay safe. Rosco

PS: Of course you can always save your money too. Let's see at 21, you have about 50 years before retirement. That 800 you spent in one night, if invested in an S&P 500 index fund (like VFINX or VOO) would grow to about 100,000 in 50 years, given a 10 percent compound annual rate of return (entirely feasible over 50 years). Of course 100, 000 fifty years from now won't be worth 100, 000. Due to inflation it will be worth about 10, 000 today. So you might want to look at it this way. You spent 10, 000 in one night (not 800).

A dancer at a different club told me that a guy comes in occasionally who is with an auto repair shop that advertises on local TV, and he brings in a bag full of cash amounting to 10, 000. And he hands out all that cash to the ladies over the course of just one night. This is a well-known Auto repair shop. You see their ads on TV all the time so I don't doubt the dancer's story is 100-percent true. L0L

Xesta Ciose
07-24-13, 12:11
The building offering asians at 1. 6 was closed last week. Think I know the club referred to. Had providers take me out of there to pops too. They "promote" it. I'll check it out in the next few days.

If I don't have the club right in my head. Please PM me.

Mariah is hella sexy. And there is just something about that club that makes it more exciting. But that's me.

DownToClown
07-25-13, 22:36
Yeah I'm kinda kickin myself now but I've just been bustin ass all summer and that was the first time I've gone out since I've been legal just got caught up in the moment LOL. Plus she made it sound soo good. But lesson learned hit the atm BEFORE you go out and leave the damn card at home. Really I didn't go out lookin for anything just one thing led to another and that head was killer plus it's an upscale kinda joint I didn't know what to tip LOL. Well til next time!

I wish I had that kind of money to throw around. The most I ever spent for a luxury suite was 225, and I was miffed when the dancer asked me to chip in another 25 as a tip to the waitress. 225 gets you just a half-hour (not an hour like DownToClown had). By the way, DownToClown, you can get a slightly smaller luxury suite there for 450 an hour, instead of 550 (saves you a hundred). Or you can rent out the entire VIP Area (you know that's the huge section of the club that's behind a closed door) for 500 for the entire night. Just some options for you to consider. Can't wait to hear more of your adventures. Stay safe. Rosco

PS: Of course you can always save your money too. Let's see at 21, you have about 50 years before retirement. That 800 you spent in one night, if invested in an S&P 500 index fund (like VFINX or VOO) would grow to about 100, 000 in 50 years, given a 10 percent compound annual rate of return (entirely feasible over 50 years). Of course 100, 000 fifty years from now won't be worth 100, 000. Due to inflation it will be worth about 10, 000 today. So you might want to look at it this way. You spent 10, 000 in one night (not 800).

A dancer at a different club told me that a guy comes in occasionally who is with an auto repair shop that advertises on local TV, and he brings in a bag full of cash amounting to 10, 000. And he hands out all that cash to the ladies over the course of just one night. This is a well-known Auto repair shop. You see their ads on TV all the time so I don't doubt the dancer's story is 100-percent true. L0L

Rosco2
07-26-13, 02:40
Yeah I'm kinda kickin myself now but I've just been bustin ass all summer and that was the first time I've gone out since I've been legal just got caught up in the moment LOL. Plus she made it sound soo good. But lesson learned hit the atm BEFORE you go out and leave the damn card at home. Really I didn't go out lookin for anything just one thing led to another and that head was killer plus it's an upscale kinda joint I didn't know what to tip LOL. Well til next time!Yeah, that ATM inside the Penthouse club is killer. It'll charge you $20 for taking out 200. I thought Club Vogue's ATM in Columbia dicked me good when it charged $12-the most any ATM had ever charged me until I met up with the Penthouse Club's ATM.

It's good to hear you had a great time. I talked to a guy from Sweden who paid 450 for a one-hour suite, but he didn't get anything except dances-no BJ or FS. Well, he did get a bottle of free champagne, which he nursed the rest of the night after his one-hour was up.

DownToClown
07-26-13, 14:18
Yeah, that ATM inside the Penthouse club is killer. It'll charge you $20 for taking out 200. I thought Club Vogue's ATM in Columbia dicked me good when it charged $12-the most any ATM had ever charged me until I met up with the Penthouse Club's ATM.

It's good to hear you had a great time. I talked to a guy from Sweden who paid 450 for a one-hour suite, but he didn't get anything except dances-no BJ or FS. Well, he did get a bottle of free champagne, which he nursed the rest of the night after his one-hour was up.Haha yeah that was my first time havin champagne too forgot to mention that was complimentary.

Questop123
08-04-13, 21:34
Who is the Candi that works night shift? Have a description? Wondering if it a girl who has gone by Candi in the past that was at hollywood at the begining of the year under a different name.Candy has worked at Roxies for several years. She works the night shift. Shoulder length blonde hair with many tattoos. She was working last night.

MCH1968
08-11-13, 20:11
Hit that new Queen of Diamonds place next to Dollies the other night.

A little offsetting when the overly large black security guide frisked me on the way in. The place looks like a union hall that's impersonating as a strip bar. Large stage nobody was dancing on, makeshift bar on one end of the room. Inside were 3 Mexican guys who were hitting on the girls. 6 black girls of varying levels of attractiveness. They were not shy about showing their tits and letting the patrons run their hands all over them for the occasional dollar tip. Occasionally one of the girls would get on top of the bar and dance. Mostly shaking her butt in front of your face for several minutes.

Couldn't see any place where privates or extras could be had.

Cateatah
08-12-13, 11:25
I was at Roxy's Friday night. For some reason LEO was spotted coming in and out periodically. Kind of killed the mood.

Then not 3 feet away from me, I saw Candy, decked out in 6 inch heals and full dominatrix inspired black vinyl strappy dress, gets tazed and then zip tied at the wrists behind her back.

She was crying and incoherently screaming at the cop. He lifted from her wrists behind her back and dragged her out of the club.

We all stood there with our jaws agape.

Being a little buzzed, I think we all couldn't process what we just saw.

Candy has worked at Roxies for several years. She works the night shift. Shoulder length blonde hair with many tattoos. She was working last night.

OldMongrel
08-12-13, 11:31
I was at Roxy's Friday night. For some reason LEO was spotted coming in and out periodically. Kind of killed the mood.

Then not 3 feet away from me, I saw Candy, decked out in 6 inch heals and full dominatrix inspired black vinyl strappy dress, gets tazed and then zip tied at the wrists behind her back.

She was crying and incoherently screaming at the cop. He lifted from her wrists behind her back and dragged her out of the club.

We all stood there with our jaws agape.

Being a little buzzed, I think we all couldn't process what we just saw.I wonder what was up and if this is a sign of what will be happening at other clubs.

I hope not.

Rosco2
08-12-13, 15:05
I saw Candy.get tazed.Just curious. Could you tell what kind of police it was? Maybe Brooklyn police or Illinois State police or St. Clair County sheriff's department, or maybe even the DEA?

I guess between 6 and 12 months ago, I saw DEA either talking to or arresting someone on the East St. Louis stroll, near the 11th Street bar, about a block away from 9th and Lake or Lynch. Or maybe it was the letters FBI printed in big letters on his shirt. I can't recall now but I think it was DEA, not FBI, that was printed on his shirt. Kind of surprised me to see the feds operating on the stroll, but it makes perfect sense, considering the number of murders that have happened there.

Rosco

I Luv Head
08-13-13, 01:43
Just curious. Could you tell what kind of police it was? Maybe Brooklyn police or Illinois State police or St. Clair County sheriff's department, or maybe even the DEA?

I guess between 6 and 12 months ago, I saw DEA either talking to or arresting someone on the East St. Louis stroll, near the 11th Street bar, about a block away from 9th and Lake or Lynch. Or maybe it was the letters FBI printed in big letters on his shirt. I can't recall now but I think it was DEA, not FBI, that was printed on his shirt. Kind of surprised me to see the feds operating on the stroll, but it makes perfect sense, considering the number of murders that have happened there.

RoscoThey do a nation wide sweep for child trafficking every year. Detroit and San Francisco were the big offenders this year. No arrests in STL as far as I have read. That's a good thing since that kind of stuff brings way too much attention to the adult sex workers trying to make a living and the mongers that adore real women.

ILH

Jeffc 574
08-13-13, 10:19
Just curious. Could you tell what kind of police it was? Maybe Brooklyn police or Illinois State police or St. Clair County sheriff's department, or maybe even the DEA?

RoscoYears ago I saw what turned out later to be a street sweep drug bust. Saw several traffic stops where all of the car's occupants ended up over the hood and cuffed. The big yellow FBI on the back of the jackets was a clue.

HornBred
08-14-13, 21:00
Stopped by after work today. Met Autumn. Tall girl with a nice thin body and pretty face. Half sleeve on her upper left arm. Fun to talk to. Standard CBJ for .4.

EnjoysTheLife
08-15-13, 15:40
Hi all,

I came to St Louis this week from my usual hunting ground in Kentucky. I hit all of the clubs in Washington Park. You have a nice collection here. The first was Dollies. I don't believe I have ever been in a club where they ask you if you want a BJ as soon as you walk in the door! I met a dancer named Shy, nice body and very sexy, and she took me "behind the beads". I then went over to Blondie's. Another cute slender blonde gave me the VIP tour. A lot of the clubs weren't my cup of tea due to the large and less-than-intimate space (such as Miss Kitty's, C'More's, etc.). The Hustler Club was dead on day shift. That night I checked out Hollywood and met a stunner named Kiki. Ended up buying an hour with her. Far more money than I've ever spent but she was far more beautiful than 99% of the girls that work in the clubs and my penis made the decision.

Congratulations on having such nice clubs!

Enjoy!

Cateatah
08-16-13, 23:11
I didn't get a great look, but I'm pretty sure it was just local po-po. No big letters on the back of the jacket.

Rosco

HoHoHoes
08-16-13, 23:17
Hi all,

I came to St Louis this week from my usual hunting ground in Kentucky. I hit all of the clubs in Washington Park. You have a nice collection here. The first was Dollies. I don't believe I have ever been in a club where they ask you if you want a BJ as soon as you walk in the door! I met a dancer named Shy, nice body and very sexy, and she took me "behind the beads". I then went over to Blondie's. Another cute slender blonde gave me the VIP tour. A lot of the clubs weren't my cup of tea due to the large and less-than-intimate space (such as Miss Kitty's, C'More's, etc.). The Hustler Club was dead on day shift. That night I checked out Hollywood and met a stunner named Kiki. Ended up buying an hour with her. Far more money than I've ever spent but she was far more beautiful than 99% of the girls that work in the clubs and my penis made the decision.

Congratulations on having such nice clubs!

Enjoy!Where in Kentucky? I travel a great deal on business and was recently in Cincinnati. We went to the Kentucky side and I had heard so much about it being the Wild West. It was awful. The worst strip clubs I have ever seen.

What happened there?

Rosco2
08-18-13, 11:03
All clubs have high turn-over rates. Lots of ladies come and go all the time. But the turn-over at Hustler seems to me to be higher than other clubs. Any ideas as to why? I'd say the turn-over is least at Hollywood and Dollies, most at Hustler and Blondies, and somewhere in the middle at PT's Sports (Sauget) and Penthouse. I'm not sure where to place Wise Guys / Cheeks and C-Mowes along the turn-over spectrum, or Roxy's, PT's Brooklyn, and Miss Kitty's. I guess Roxy's fits into the Hollywood / Dollies category of turn-over. Maybe turn-over is related to the ease with which ladies can make their pay-outs to the clubs? But like I said, turn-over is high everywhere-it's just a matter of degree.

Here's my list of clubs with slightly lower turn-over shown at the top. Show us your own list for how you think the clubs should be arranged. Also if you disagree with my placement of clubs in the list, speak up and let us know. The more info we share, the better.

Turn-over is HIGH at all clubs, but here is my list for turn-over from slightly lower to slightly higher:

Hollywood

Dollies

Penthouse

PT' Sports in Sauget

Roxy's.

Not sure where to place PT's Brooklyn and Miss Kitty's (maybe here)

Also not sure where to place C-Mowes and Wise Guys / Cheeks (maybe here)

Hustler.

Blondies.

Clubs may move up and down in the list over time. For example, turn-over was probably lower at Miss Kitty's before the death of the previous owner.

Also just because a club is near the bottom of the list, like Hustler, does not mean the club is inferior in any way to clubs higher up in the list. The club might actually be superior in lay-out, dancer quality / sexiness, value, etc, than clubs higher up in the list. This is just a list to show turn-over and nothing else. I once mentioned one of my favorite dancers named Porsche used to work at Hustler. And she was good (real good, a TEN). So this is just a list for turn-over (just turn-over).

Actually, I should spell Porsche's name as Portia or Porscha (with an "a" at the end, instead of an "e", because that's how she pronounced it).

So show us your list if you like. Also what do you think are the factors that contribute to a club's slightly higher or slightly lower turn-over rate (because, let's face it, all clubs have high turn-over). Rosco

Cybrsx
08-18-13, 16:09
Does anyone still know if Miami is still at C Mowes?

Dodgeram 440
08-18-13, 17:43
Went out Saturday night went to Dollies nothing worth spending money on. Then I stopped at Cheeks some thing I do not bother about doing because they are nuts on prices. But I stopped went in and was there about 10 minutes and noticed a hot blonde and headed towards her and then realized it was Unique. Said she moved back from Michigan and will be working at Cheeks for a while in the evenings. Still a fun girl and sexxxy had drinks and talked did not have funds for VIP (50 for the house) so I settled for a 40. Couch dance no finish but was still fun. I will probably go back and fork out the 50.00 for the house and do a VIP.

HoHoHoes
08-18-13, 20:35
All clubs have high turn-over rates. Lots of ladies come and go all the time. But the turn-over at Hustler seems to me to be higher than other clubs. Any ideas as to why? I'd say the turn-over is least at Hollywood and Dollies, most at Hustler and Blondies, and somewhere in the middle at PT's Sports (Sauget) and Penthouse. I'm not sure where to place Wise Guys / Cheeks and C-Mowes along the turn-over spectrum, or Roxy's, PT's Brooklyn, and Miss Kitty's. I guess Roxy's fits into the Hollywood / Dollies category of turn-over. Maybe turn-over is related to the ease with which ladies can make their pay-outs to the clubs? But like I said, turn-over is high everywhere-it's just a matter of degree.

Here's my list of clubs with slightly lower turn-over shown at the top. Show us your own list for how you think the clubs should be arranged. Also if you disagree with my placement of clubs in the list, speak up and let us know. The more info we share, the better.

Turn-over is HIGH at all clubs, but here is my list for turn-over from slightly lower to slightly higher:

Hollywood

Dollies

Penthouse

PT' Sports in Sauget

Roxy's.

Not sure where to place PT's Brooklyn and Miss Kitty's (maybe here)

Also not sure where to place C-Mowes and Wise Guys / Cheeks (maybe here)

Hustler.

Blondies.

Clubs may move up and down in the list over time. For example, turn-over was probably lower at Miss Kitty's before the death of the previous owner.

Also just because a club is near the bottom of the list, like Hustler, does not mean the club is inferior in any way to clubs higher up in the list. The club might actually be superior in lay-out, dancer quality / sexiness, value, etc, than clubs higher up in the list. This is just a list to show turn-over and nothing else. I once mentioned one of my favorite dancers named Porsche used to work at Hustler. And she was good (real good, a TEN). So this is just a list for turn-over (just turn-over).

Actually, I should spell Porsche's name as Portia or Porscha (with an "a" at the end, instead of an "e", because that's how she pronounced it).

So show us your list if you like. Also what do you think are the factors that contribute to a club's slightly higher or slightly lower turn-over rate (because, let's face it, all clubs have high turn-over). RoscoOne factor with Hustler is that they apparently have a very high payout. It is $140. That is brutal. I was just told that by a girl last week that was looking for a new club.

Rosco2
08-19-13, 08:48
One factor with Hustler is that they apparently have a very high payout. It is $140. That is brutal. I was just told that by a girl last week that was looking for a new club.$140 does seem kind of high. Thanks for the information about Hustler.

I'm searching my memory so I could have the figures wrong, but I think the pay-out at Hollywood down the road from Hustler is $90 per night if the lady chooses to work 4 times a week, and $120 if she chooses to work 3 times a week. Both total $360 per week the dancer has to pay the club. I hope I'm remembering the numbers correctly.

Anyone else have pay-out information for other clubs?

Rosco

Sparky140
08-19-13, 14:00
$140 does seem kind of high. Thanks for the information about Hustler.

I'm searching my memory so I could have the figures wrong, but I think the pay-out at Hollywood down the road from Hustler is $90 per night if the lady chooses to work 4 times a week, and $120 if she chooses to work 3 times a week. Both total $360 per week the dancer has to pay the club. I hope I'm remembering the numbers correctly.

Anyone else have pay-out information for other clubs?

RoscoLast I heard the tip out at C-Mowes was $35. 00. If a dancer has a reputation of not being able to make tip out or has a habit of trying to not pay it, the bartender may make the girl pay the tip out at the beginning of her shift.

OldMongrel
08-19-13, 15:57
Last I heard the tip out at C-Mowes was $35. 00. If a dancer has a reputation of not being able to make tip out or has a habit of trying to not pay it, the bartender may make the girl pay the tip out at the beginning of her shift.I used to get regular take out from a Dollies dancer. I believe the tip out there was $25 or $30 although there were fines for being late, leaving early, etc.

Stanwatson82
08-19-13, 21:07
Strolled into Dollies approached by Desirae or Destany can't remember. Tall older blonde blot ons lots of miles. Was given a wp hand shake. Attitude was a 8 until behind the beads then it turned into a 3. Once behind the beads she grab the lotion. I reminded her I order a CBJ not a HJ. She rolled her eyes then gave a BBBJ for about 20 seconds then reached for the lotion again and proceed with a rough HJ. I said whatever sat back let her do her thing. I will not repeat.

Qaz4321
08-20-13, 09:41
Message me for details, but you won't be disappointed!

EnjoysTheLife
08-20-13, 13:14
Where in Kentucky? I travel a great deal on business and was recently in Cincinnati. We went to the Kentucky side and I had heard so much about it being the Wild West. It was awful. The worst strip clubs I have ever seen.

What happened there?I live in Louisville but am familiar with the other areas. The northern Kentucky area used to be a great area. Cincinnati alway pretended to be puritanical in nature but allowed all kinds of gambling and prostitution to occur just over the river on that nasty Kentucky side. It was said that "organized crime" used to run everything there. Newport and Covington still has clubs but they are less in number and far less goes on in them. But isn't that true of all areas? They all tended to be more like Dollie's but that has changed.

Louisville still has clubs on 7th street where most anything goes but VIPs run in the $120s plus the girls tip. And of course we run low on talent just like anywhere else.

Enjoy!

Rosco2
08-25-13, 21:43
I was going to Miss Kitty's earlier this summer and needed some cash. So I stopped off at that ATM in the parking lot of that gas station that's really close to the Miss Kitty's club (the gas station is on the opposite side of the street from Miss Kitty's). Last effin' time I use that ATM. Sure it charges you just $2 or $3 instead of $20 like some strip club ATMs charge, but get this: I tried withdrawing $160 from that ATM in June, but the ATM wasn't working right, and didn't dispense the cash. So I had to go to another ATM (the Associated Bank ATM in East Saint Louis on Missouri Avenue close to Broadway). This was 2 months ago (in June) , and I didn't think anything more of it.

Then 2 months later in my August statement I see my bank account is credited $160. I think to myself, why are they giving me free money? Well, it wasn't them giving me free money. It was me giving that gas station ATM free money. That wacky ATM didn't dispense any cash that June night, but it did deduct the $160 from my balance. I hadn't realized this for 2 months until this August when I see a credit of 160.

I gave that gas station ATM's bank free cash for 2 months, without even knowing. Nice float time, ay? Two months. If the error hadn't been corrected, I'd still be oblivious to the free loan. Never will use that gas station ATM again. On the positive side, I've never had any trouble with the Associated Bank ATM in East St. Louis on Missouri Avenue. That's a good one.

So don't use the ATM in the parking lot of that gas station that's kitty-corner to Miss Kitty's. It would seem like a cheap, convenient ATM close to Miss Kitty's, the Hustler club, and Hollywood, but you run the risk of giving it a 2-month free loan.

Purleybaker
08-26-13, 10:33
It's much safer to drive to one of the gas stations at the Caseyville exit (9) on 64 than use that ATM.

Jannisary
08-26-13, 11:26
Getting ripped off by the atm at that gas station would probably be the least of my worries if I ever stopped there.

For those of you not too familiar with the area DO NOT stop at that gas station or the one further north in town. Both have been scenes of violent robberies and carjackings.

Caseyville is probably a safe place to use an atm. I know when I've run low on funds I've gone to a bank atm in Collinsville. Its a little out of the way but much safer and gave me a chance to clear my head a little before going back to the club area.

Purleybaker
08-26-13, 17:55
Caseyville is safe. They patrol I 64 / HWY 157 very heavily and there is a heavy state police presence there too.

It is almost always the highest gas in the entire region because it's the last safe stop until Missouri and even once you're on this side of the river there isn't a convenient station on 44 or 64 until you get to Hampton. Jefferson probably looks pretty scary unless you're from here.

Jannisary is correct about the station at Kingshighway and Bunkum Road, across from Kitty's. There was a mid-day shooting not long ago. Getting cash from that ATM is asking for trouble.

Rosco2
08-26-13, 18:41
Of course it goes without saying that the ATM at that gas station by Miss Kitty's, Hustler, and Hollywood is unsafe. Even the strip club parking lots are not really safe, even though some are patrolled. I seem to recall an incident a while back in the Kitty's parking lot.

I also reported a few years ago about a shooting / robbery at a nearby gas station ATM close to the gas station we talked about below. And I discussed the Mobil 1 gas station further north on Kingshighway a few years ago.

Now I've given you another reason not to risk your hide at the gas station ATMs in that area: the ATM might actually bilk you.

Some of us are not as risk-averse as others, so we may be tempted to use those ATMs-especially if we're horny at the time, and don't want to drive far off to a safer ATM. However, nobody wants to lose money at an ATM, not even risk-takers. I've just given the risk-takers a good reason to avoid the ATM located closest to those 3 clubs: it bilked me for 160 one night in June.

Tomg01
08-27-13, 09:46
Actually the actions show that that ATM is honest and legit. There was a glitch during the transaction, it went through on Rosco's banks end but not on the atm's end. During internal audits, the discrepancy was discovered and the money was automatically refunded. Kind of a bummer about the time lag though.

Phunke
08-30-13, 18:26
Caseyville is safe. They patrol I 64 / HWY 157 very heavily and there is a heavy state police presence there too.

It is almost always the highest gas in the entire region because it's the last safe stop until Missouri and even once you're on this side of the river there isn't a convenient station on 44 or 64 until you get to Hampton. Jefferson probably looks pretty scary unless you're from here.

Jannisary is correct about the station at Kingshighway and Bunkum Road, across from Kitty's. There was a mid-day shooting not long ago. Getting cash from that ATM is asking for trouble.The area is safe-ish. I've never had problem one there, but be alert and don't be stupid. I have used ATM's there, all that, no problems. Just keep your wits about you as the area has had crazy stuff happen as mentioned.

Ordiecpo
08-30-13, 19:26
Crazy ATM fees in Strip Clubs and Casinos are the reason why I love having an account with USAA bank, they will refund all ATM fees.

Member #6122
10-07-13, 18:35
Saw Ebony about two month ago, very easy. .6 for CBJ 1. For FS. I think all the girls here have full menu.

James8974
10-08-13, 17:53
Headed over to PT's in Centerville on Monday around 2. Warm welcome to the first young lady on stage. Helped my hands do some roaming. Helped my mouth find her pierced nipples and had a great time at the stage for a couple songs. Moved back to a chair to see if she came over after she got off stage. But another nice young lady beat her to the punch. Hopped up on my lap for all kinds of fun. Helped herself to rub all over and I mean all over. Let me touch and caress all the important body parts. Let her leave to go freshen up. After about 30 minutes she resurfaced and headed straight back to my lap. Couldn't resist the private any long. So behind the wall we went. Was a great time. Very affectionate young lady. Nice tits. Great body. NO FS in the club but covered the rest of the bases including spilling a load on her tits. I did manage to get a # for later use.

Jxf1681
10-15-13, 16:15
This is a long shot, but thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone remember an older woman named Val who worked at Cmowes? Her real (first) name is Darcy and she had long dark hair, about late 40's early 50's. I saw her a couple of weeks ago but didn't see her on my visit last Saturday or Friday. I know she "comes and goes", but she was always great to be with. She also had some health problems that makes me think "something" happened. Anyway, if anyone out there might know I'd love to hear.

Sir Lancelot
10-28-13, 01:00
Well guys, Saturday night I had the rare treat of being able to get out in the evening. Usually I can only get away during the day. Saturday night I was able to get over to Dollies and sample a whole new line up.

First up was Jasmine. Skinny black girl, about 5'6" ish, maybe all of 130 pounds, long black straight hair. We were at the end of the bar where you can't see the stages. She reached down, unzipped my pants, and found out that I was going commando. She tugged on it for a bit until I made up my mind on her for round one. Back behind the beads she did a very nice CBJ for 40. Her original price was 50, but I was able to talk her down to 40, being she wasn't actually going to catch. She didn't use her hands. They stayed on my legs. She let me do some mild roaming with mine. She got me in about 2 and a half songs.

About 45 minutes later I was greeted by Honey. She's very cute, mixed, about 5'2", nice perky tits, very nice booty. We agreed on 45 for a CBJ. Behind the beads she proved that her head game was very good. Even though this was round two for me, she got me in about 2 songs and took it as far back in her throat as she could. And she had a great, upbeat, happy personality. Made you feel good to be around and even better to play with.

About an hour later, and a few conversations with other gals later, I met Bunny. Skinny white girl, not as hot as Honey, but doable. Here's the catch. She's deaf. She communicates by scratch pad. The cool thing is, behind the beads she did a really nice BBBJ w / swallow for 50. Now this was round three, so it took a while. I thru her a tip for being dedicated and she never stopped working it for like 5 songs. Never came up for air once. Swallowed as promised, and got the last drop. She let me know she works there every night till close, except Monday and Tuesday.

I probably would have tried one more, but I was out of cash and monger juice. All in all, Honey was the favorite pic of the night. Would repeat any of the three if am ever able to get out at night again. By the way, I also met Jenn, the bartender. Very cute gal in her sweatpants and cute butt. I tried to sweet talk her to see if she played around any. Ends up, no way. Wouldn't even entertain the conversation once she figured out where I was going with it. She said she danced there years ago. Too bad she doesn't anymore. I'd have went a round with her for sure.

Take care guys.

S.L.

HesDeadJim
11-22-13, 09:13
Paid a visit to Roxy's. Atmosphere has changed a bit from a year and a half ago when I used to frequent there. Not a bad thing mind you, the average girls in there are hotter (and apparently more daring) than days of yesteryear.

Anyway met Asia, ebony dancer with an impossibly perfect figure. At least see-cup tits and the most slammin perfectly shaped ass you can imagine. Said she works normally 12. 7 Mon. Thurs but I saw her there on a Sun. Too. Pretty much has covered herself with tats, an unfortunate minus for me but I guess a plus for some guys. Watched her get eaten out by another very frisky dancer right on center stage which was basically a free show as there was not even anyone around the table.

Private dances are hit and miss with her, and basically depend on how sober she is. I got FS covered (quite unexpectedly) one time with a damage of 100. Also have gotten a nice cockslide and one time just an HJ (damage was much much less).

Tobydude1000
11-30-13, 10:26
This is one of those women I'm reluctant to share experiences publicly. Although some of you have learned of her through PMs to me. I've had a difficult time locating her in the past few months but she provided the best GFE experience to me at any club bar none. I'm assuming that the price for take out was very high so I never did partake in that, but let me share with you what happened inside the club. Well, actually the list of what didn't happen would be shorter. You name it, we did it except for greek and that's only because I never tried. On more than one occasion we spend 2 or 3 hours together and my total investment was never more than $100. Bree was older than most which suited me fine. 5'9" long dark hair. She was a mixed race gal with some Native American and Mexican. Large firm DD's. And very difficult to tell whether they were enhance artificially. I'm sure they were, but damn that was a impeccable work of art. Flat tummy, long delicious legs and like I said...you name it, it was on the menu at a bargain. So, the question is, has anyone seen her? She lives in the area. Her old phone number is no good. I have her real name, but won't share it here. PM me if you have any guidance. She spoiled the shit out of me so when I visit a club nowadays, I'm always comparing. Not good. She apparently lives closer to some of the clubs in Centreville, but I'm not sure if she's doing anything there either. Thanks all.

Tallguy1955
12-05-13, 07:32
Well guys, Saturday night I had the rare treat of being able to get out in the evening. Usually I can only get away during the day. Saturday night I was able to get over to Dollies and sample a whole new line up.

First up was Jasmine. Skinny black girl, about 5'6" ish, maybe all of 130 pounds, long black straight hair. We were at the end of the bar where you can't see the stages. She reached down, unzipped my pants, and found out that I was going commando. She tugged on it for a bit until I made up my mind on her for round one. Back behind the beads she did a very nice CBJ for 40. Her original price was 50, but I was able to talk her down to 40, being she wasn't actually going to catch. She didn't use her hands. They stayed on my legs. She let me do some mild roaming with mine. She got me in about 2 and a half songs.

About 45 minutes later I was greeted by Honey. She's very cute, mixed, about 5'2", nice perky tits, very nice booty. We agreed on 45 for a CBJ. Behind the beads she proved that her head game was very good. Even though this was round two for me, she got me in about 2 songs and took it as far back in her throat as she could. And she had a great, upbeat, happy personality. Made you feel good to be around and even better to play with.

About an hour later, and a few conversations with other gals later, I met Bunny. Skinny white girl, not as hot as Honey, but doable. Here's the catch. She's deaf. She communicates by scratch pad. The cool thing is, behind the beads she did a really nice BBBJ w / swallow for 50. Now this was round three, so it took a while. I thru her a tip for being dedicated and she never stopped working it for like 5 songs. Never came up for air once. Swallowed as promised, and got the last drop. She let me know she works there every night till close, except Monday and Tuesday.

I probably would have tried one more, but I was out of cash and monger juice. All in all, Honey was the favorite pic of the night. Would repeat any of the three if am ever able to get out at night again. By the way, I also met Jenn, the bartender. Very cute gal in her sweatpants and cute butt. I tried to sweet talk her to see if she played around any. Ends up, no way. Wouldn't even entertain the conversation once she figured out where I was going with it. She said she danced there years ago. Too bad she doesn't anymore. I'd have went a round with her for sure.

Take care guys.

S.L.I've seen Bunny there a few times, I agree she's very good, perhaps a little too skinny. Reminds me of a deaf girl I used to see in San Francisco. I have a theory about deaf girls. They don't use their tongues for talking, so their tongues are very very soft. Completely different feeling, if you know what I mean.

IDidntDoIt
12-08-13, 19:33
I've seen Bunny there a few times, I agree she's very good, perhaps a little too skinny. Reminds me of a deaf girl I used to see in San Francisco. I have a theory about deaf girls. They don't use their tongues for talking, so their tongues are very very soft. Completely different feeling, if you know what I mean.Damn it passed in bunny and got fantasy. She is around 30, darksinned, had great BJ skills, and did rcg to get me off. Got to see if bunny tongue is very very soft!

DeadDead22
12-12-13, 18:36
I posted this in WashPark forum and am posting it here, too.

Does anyone know if Cara ever came back to Cheeks? I heard she was planning on coming back. Anyone seen her lately?

Asylum987
12-18-13, 22:52
Any info on middle aged (40's), didn't catch her name, huge bolt ons, very sweet girl almost fell for her until she said a room was 350... WTF they were slow as hell and trying to upsell me to that. But damn was she a fine ass MILF.. Said she has worked there for years.

Member #4424
12-19-13, 13:06
Any info on middle aged (40's), didn't catch her name, huge bolt ons, very sweet girl almost fell for her until she said a room was 350... WTF they were slow as hell and trying to upsell me to that. But damn was she a fine ass MILF.. Said she has worked there for years.Spring is late 40's, dark hair, huge fake tits. She's been there for probably 10 years or longer (brief stint across the street at PT's Brooklyn) and she's a total money grabber who I stay away from when I go in there which is not much lately. I told her one time that pigs get fed and hogs get slaughtered. She overcharges and under delivers. I call her "gum on the shoe" like when you step on gum in a parking lot on a hot day and you can't get rid of it no matter where you go. She'll follow you if she thinks you have money to spend.

Her daughter is actually the girl on the door of PT's Sauget who used to dance but now you wouldn't recognize her, I saw her about two years ago at Roxy's. Baby, no father around, gained weight, face gone to hell, you know the drill with these dancers. Her youngest daughter who's about 19 was a waitress there about a year ago while Spring was stripping and grinding in the back. Nice.

Spring was one of the worst coke heads I've seen but she may of calmed down as I don't have any recent evidence. I've seen her come out of the dressing room with coke caked on her face and totally out of it or drunk on her ass. She recently was out for awhile because of her 3rd or 4th DWI according to the bartender who I know well. Jail, rehab, no drivers license, whatever. Not uncommon in this business but just another data point about Spring.

I give her an "avoid" and you saved yourself an expensive lesson with the legendary Spring.

LuvBoobies
12-19-13, 14:18
Spring is late 40's, dark hair, huge fake tits. She's been there for probably 10 years or longer (brief stint across the street at PT's Brooklyn) and she's a total money grabber who I stay away from when I go in there which is not much lately. I told her one time that pigs get fed and hogs get slaughtered. She overcharges and under delivers. I call her "gum on the shoe" like when you step on gum in a parking lot on a hot day and you can't get rid of it no matter where you go. She'll follow you if she thinks you have money to spend.

Her daughter is actually the girl on the door of PT's Sauget who used to dance but now you wouldn't recognize her, I saw her about two years ago at Roxy's. Baby, no father around, gained weight, face gone to hell, you know the drill with these dancers. Her youngest daughter who's about 19 was a waitress there about a year ago while Spring was stripping and grinding in the back. Nice.

Spring was one of the worst coke heads I've seen but she may of calmed down as I don't have any recent evidence. I've seen her come out of the dressing room with coke caked on her face and totally out of it or drunk on her ass. She recently was out for awhile because of her 3rd or 4th DWI according to the bartender who I know well. Jail, rehab, no drivers license, whatever. Not uncommon in this business but just another data point about Spring.

I give her an "avoid" and you saved yourself an expensive lesson with the legendary Spring.She also at times bare backs guys. I have heard other guys talk about it and for a fact she attempted to put my bare dong into her a few years ago. She wasn't looking for an upsell, she was just that fucked up. The price for that dance. Which for me turned into a HJ. Was less than 80 $. No way you have to spend 350 $ to have fun with her, but as the other guy said. Beware.

HesDeadJim
12-20-13, 09:13
I can confirm that one. Many years ago when I just didn't give a rat's ass about anything I ran into her at roxy's and had a, well the only way I can describe it is a "surprise FS" . Got a three song lapdance, and a little ways in she tugged on her g-string (at the time they had a rule lapdances had to have g-string) and said "ya know somtimes these come off". Me: "when?" (thinking allright fully nude is cool for couple extra dollars). Her: "when you say". Me: "okay!" The she proceeds to pull her g-string to one side, pulls out my cock and plants herself on it balls deep and starts seriously grinding cowgirl style before I could even say a fucking word. No upsell, not all doped up (quite sober) her explanation was she was horny and liked military guys. Hottest / scariest thing that's happened to me at a club. Got tested a month later came up clean across the board.

Sorry just thought I'd share that story. I'll stop rambling now.

She also at times bare backs guys. I have heard other guys talk about it and for a fact she attempted to put my bare dong into her a few years ago. She wasn't looking for an upsell, she was just that fucked up. The price for that dance. Which for me turned into a HJ. Was less than 80 $. No way you have to spend 350 $ to have fun with her, but as the other guy said. Beware.

LuvBoobies
12-20-13, 10:52
I can confirm that one. Many years ago when I just didn't give a rat's ass about anything I ran into her at roxy's and had a, well the only way I can describe it is a "surprise FS" . Got a three song lapdance, and a little ways in she tugged on her g-string (at the time they had a rule lapdances had to have g-string) and said "ya know somtimes these come off". Me: "when?" (thinking allright fully nude is cool for couple extra dollars). Her: "when you say". Me: "okay!" The she proceeds to pull her g-string to one side, pulls out my cock and plants herself on it balls deep and starts seriously grinding cowgirl style before I could even say a fucking word. No upsell, not all doped up (quite sober) her explanation was she was horny and liked military guys. Hottest / scariest thing that's happened to me at a club. Got tested a month later came up clean across the board.

Sorry just thought I'd share that story. I'll stop rambling now.I took her for being fucked up but I suppose she wasn't, but she basically said she was horny to me as well. I didn't even hint that I was looking for it at the time, I was too new to this stuff back then. I just freaked out when she attempted to put my dong all the way in. I can't often say this, but common sense stopped me.

BrooklynBoy
12-20-13, 18:17
Any experience with KC at Roxy's. 28 to 30 really pretty, AA moderate tattoos nice up top. Got a really good lap dance no extras, and was wondering if it was worthwhile returning to see if I could close the deal.

DeadDead22
12-21-13, 02:50
Any info on middle aged (40's), didn't catch her name, huge bolt ons, very sweet girl almost fell for her until she said a room was 350... WTF they were slow as hell and trying to upsell me to that. But damn was she a fine ass MILF.. Said she has worked there for years.Just my two cents, Spring is a good time and she's definitely a wild one. I've banged her on and off for a few years now. She'll take care of you if you take care of her (monetarily). She doesn't do the coke anymore (from what I've heard), but she'll still get drunk occasionally at the club. She's a wild one so you have to be careful so things don't go to a point that makes you uncomfortable, like some other guys have reported on here. Just have to know what you're getting into with her. She's not too good at the BJ, but she's a wild lay and can be a good time. Like everything else, you get out of it what you put into it. Just have to catch her on a good day and it'll be Mr Toad's wild ride. Catch her on a bad day and she won't have shaved her legs and will not make a sound. It's hit or miss but I've always had a really good time with her.

Questop123
12-21-13, 10:28
Any experience with KC at Roxy's. 28 to 30 really pretty, AA moderate tattoos nice up top. Got a really good lap dance no extras, and was wondering if it was worthwhile returning to see if I could close the deal.KC is a lot of fun. I ran into her a few years back. She doesn't really have a regular schedule so I lost touch with her. Glad to her she can still be found at Roxies.

Member #4424
12-21-13, 11:31
Just my two cents, Spring is a good time and she's definitely a wild one. I've banged her on and off for a few years now. She'll take care of you if you take care of her (monetarily). She doesn't do the coke anymore (from what I've heard), but she'll still get drunk occasionally at the club. She's a wild one so you have to be careful so things don't go to a point that makes you uncomfortable, like some other guys have reported on here. Just have to know what you're getting into with her. She's not too good at the BJ, but she's a wild lay and can be a good time. Like everything else, you get out of it what you put into it. Just have to catch her on a good day and it'll be Mr Toad's wild ride. Catch her on a bad day and she won't have shaved her legs and will not make a sound. It's hit or miss but I've always had a really good time with her.I agree with all of the feedback on Spring. I have a long memory with dancers as I've been burned like all of us have and Spring burned me the first and only time about 10 years ago. Since, I've heard many tales from the bartenders, dancers and customers like the $350 report how she's still up to her old ways. It was early in my strip club escapades as I started going to clubs in about 2000 after my divorce and had never been to the east side since moving here in 1987.

Anyway, I didn't even do 4 complete songs and she said it's $200. It was clear that she was up for anything so I believe all of the other reports, but I was pissed and surprised and paid her. From that point forward I've avoided her like the plague. She's cost herself a lot of money over the years with me but if you burn me once you're done forever and I let them know it. Every time I go in she follows me around and I do whatever I can to get rid of her. When I go in the back with others she stares and I'm glad she's missing out but it's over when you pull that crap. As I said in my previous post, I've told her that she fucked me (not literally) and I'm done forever. I want her to know why. Spring is a story I can tell at multiple clubs in town as I probably have about 5 Springs that are still dancing at various clubs and I avoid whenever I come in.

I'm in sales and I'm successful because I treat every customer as long term and take care of everyone, large and small. It comes back in spades over the years. Any dancer that treats my money like it's a free government program that you don't have to do a damn thing for, just collect from what others pay for with no gratitude, will never see me again and I'm now really good at spotting it in advance. There are three dancers that I've seen for years, give them $100 in advance and we don't even count songs, probably average about 6 a time. If they're busy or I want to see someone else I tip $5 a stage dance and buy them a drink and we're friends in a strip club friendship kind of way. They don't stalk me and are respectful. This includes very hot dancers at upscale clubs like Hollywood. I usually average between $150 to $200 every time I go about 2 times a month and I like to test new talent so some have benefited for good reasonable service, some have lost out, sometimes I'm not pleased but $100 for 3 or 4 dances with a hot naked woman is not a total loss.

We all live and learn but there's nothing worse than a desperate and greedy dancer that has no respect for my hard earned money that tries to take advantage of me. Spring has probably received more press this week than in the last 10 years but as I told my kids when they were growing up "this is a teaching moment."

Badboy2
12-21-13, 14:51
I finally checked out a few strip clubs. All I can say is whoa...really! Touching is definitely not a no no on that side of the river. The upside is it's fun and I find the women to be straight forward and to the point. You get to flex your negotiating skills and have a few laughs. The down side, some of the places are located in less than desirable locations, but I think they are just tolerated. If they ever allowed clubs over here, we would go nuts. I met some guys on a party bus at PT's on the way out. They had women and music on the bus. One guy told me they were on mission to inspect as many titties as they can. I so wanted to get on that damn bus.

DeadDead22
12-21-13, 18:16
I agree with all of the feedback on Spring. I have a long memory with dancers as I've been burned like all of us have and Spring burned me the first and only time about 10 years ago. Since, I've heard many tales from the bartenders, dancers and customers like the $350 report how she's still up to her old ways. It was early in my strip club escapades as I started going to clubs in about 2000 after my divorce and had never been to the east side since moving here in 1987.

Anyway, I didn't even do 4 complete songs and she said it's $200. It was clear that she was up for anything so I believe all of the other reports, but I was pissed and surprised and paid her. From that point forward I've avoided her like the plague. She's cost herself a lot of money over the years with me but if you burn me once you're done forever and I let them know it. Every time I go in she follows me around and I do whatever I can to get rid of her. When I go in the back with others she stares and I'm glad she's missing out but it's over when you pull that crap. As I said in my previous post, I've told her that she fucked me (not literally) and I'm done forever. I want her to know why. Spring is a story I can tell at multiple clubs in town as I probably have about 5 Springs that are still dancing at various clubs and I avoid whenever I come in.

I'm in sales and I'm successful because I treat every customer as long term and take care of everyone, large and small. It comes back in spades over the years. Any dancer that treats my money like it's a free government program that you don't have to do a damn thing for, just collect from what others pay for with no gratitude, will never see me again and I'm now really good at spotting it in advance. There are three dancers that I've seen for years, give them $100 in advance and we don't even count songs, probably average about 6 a time. If they're busy or I want to see someone else I tip $5 a stage dance and buy them a drink and we're friends in a strip club friendship kind of way. They don't stalk me and are respectful. This includes very hot dancers at upscale clubs like Hollywood. I usually average between $150 to $200 every time I go about 2 times a month and I like to test new talent so some have benefited for good reasonable service, some have lost out, sometimes I'm not pleased but $100 for 3 or 4 dances with a hot naked woman is not a total loss.

We all live and learn but there's nothing worse than a desperate and greedy dancer that has no respect for my hard earned money that tries to take advantage of me. Spring has probably received more press this week than in the last 10 years but as I told my kids when they were growing up "this is a teaching moment."I would think my parting shot would be that I would never accuse Spring of being an intelligent business entrepreneur. She's a dumb as a bag of hammers. She doesn't understand business development. She operates with a "feeling" type of approach. If she thinks you're a sucker, she tries to sucker you. If it fails, she writes it off and, yes, does regret not getting your money. But she's not smart enough to figure out best business practices. We had a whole conversation about this very topic. She doesn't operate with a business model, so she loses a lot of money. Anyway, it is hit or miss with her. She'll treat you two different ways each time you come in, too. She's just too erratic to provide consistent, reliable service. Most guys want that when they spend their hard earned dollars. Anyways, just my two cents.

Questop123
12-22-13, 00:14
I would think my parting shot would be that I would never accuse Spring of being an intelligent business entrepreneur. She's a dumb as a bag of hammers. She doesn't understand business development. She operates with a "feeling" type of approach. If she thinks you're a sucker, she tries to sucker you. If it fails, she writes it off and, yes, does regret not getting your money. But she's not smart enough to figure out best business practices. We had a whole conversation about this very topic. She doesn't operate with a business model, so she loses a lot of money. Anyway, it is hit or miss with her. She'll treat you two different ways each time you come in, too. She's just too erratic to provide consistent, reliable service. Most guys want that when they spend their hard earned dollars. Anyways, just my two cents.I've known Spring for a long time at Roxies. I have to agree with all the posts about her. She is after one thing and lives for the hustle.

MCH1968
12-22-13, 20:31
Sad news.

I went to visit one of my potential models today at one of the clubs and I learned some unsettling news. I'm sad to report Unique's body was found in a hotel room yesterday, the victim of an apparent overdose. She and I had discussed shooting at some point but were never able to get it worked out. She was a beautiful young lady whose life was taken far too soon.

Cabo52
12-24-13, 00:33
Did anyone get to see Cody Lane at PTs the 18 19.

J EastAlton
12-24-13, 04:01
Did anyone get to see Cody Lane at PTs the 18 19.I didn't even know she was in town. Man, she is one of my favorites!

DeadDead22
12-24-13, 19:33
Coincidentally, does anybody know where Spring's daughter (older one) works now. I know she got out of jail and don't know if she's still stripping. Can't imagine she would / could do anything else. I don't know her stage name, only her real one, so you can help me out with that, too. Last I heard, she was working at Hollywood, but haven't seen her there. Any help would be great.

MarioInUsa
12-25-13, 00:36
Frndzz.. Am new to St Louis.. Been to penthouse last week. This place is really great has amazing good looking girls.

Had a lapdance as well with Audra I guess her name. She is cool. Bud disadvantage is they say strictly no extras beyond lapdance.

Any other clubs around here. With good looking girls and lapdance with extras. Any suggestion greatly appreciated.

There are lot of clubs near Washington Park il are they safe.

Asylum987
12-25-13, 23:21
Apparently I was going to get schooled by this lady. Thought I had a little club smarts but I'm glad the big head prevailed. Appreciate all the info. I don't post much on here mostly use it as a reference, but just wanted to tip my hat to all that do give valuable info that could be a game changer. Merry Christmas. Or is that politically correct.

Luv Fkemall
12-30-13, 03:31
I posted this in WashPark forum and am posting it here, too.

Does anyone know if Cara ever came back to Cheeks? I heard she was planning on coming back. Anyone seen her lately?She is on backpage. http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-original-voyeur-show-xmas-is-over-do-yourself-a-favor-150-30/12531097.

Taco Hunter
12-31-13, 21:40
Sad news.

I went to visit one of my potential models today at one of the clubs and I learned some unsettling news. I'm sad to report Unique's body was found in a hotel room yesterday, the victim of an apparent overdose. She and I had discussed shooting at some point but were never able to get it worked out. She was a beautiful young lady whose life was taken far too soon.She is alive and well I saw her today at cheeks.

Country Boy #3
01-01-14, 08:33
Coincidentally, does anybody know where Spring's daughter (older one) works now. I know she got out of jail and don't know if she's still stripping. Can't imagine she would / could do anything else. I don't know her stage name, only her real one, so you can help me out with that, too. Last I heard, she was working at Hollywood, but haven't seen her there. Any help would be great.She was at Hollywood tonight, if it's the one I know. 21 yo brunette, about 5', 120 lbs with a beautiful set of tits. She was a waitress at Roxys 2 or 3 years ago. Very pretty girl.

Questop123
01-01-14, 12:13
Coincidentally, does anybody know where Spring's daughter (older one) works now. I know she got out of jail and don't know if she's still stripping. Can't imagine she would / could do anything else. I don't know her stage name, only her real one, so you can help me out with that, too. Last I heard, she was working at Hollywood, but haven't seen her there. Any help would be great.The other day when I was at Roxies, Spring told me her daughter was still at Hollywood working days.

MCH1968
01-02-14, 23:37
She is alive and well I saw her today at cheeks.Well I'll be the first to say I hope you are right and I am wrong!

Jannisary
01-03-14, 03:27
Well I'll be the first to say I hope you are right and I am wrong!If Taco says he saw her, HE SAW her. Alive, kicking, and dancing, so it would seem from his post over in the Washington Park section.

Taco Hunter
01-03-14, 14:38
Well I'll be the first to say I hope you are right and I am wrong!I even looked like I had seen a ghost but there is absolutely no question it was unique working day shift last Tuesday.

Member #6122
01-10-14, 22:55
Skyler.

This happened about two weeks ago. Hot... Very hot 10. She said she's going back to NC. Told me this was her first VIP and asked if I wanted another girl. She didn't even check to see if I was covered. Went back about week ago, but bartender told me she moved to NC.

Cherry.

This happened about month ago. Had FS, overall good experience.

Rosco2
01-12-14, 08:10
Skyler.

This happened about two weeks ago. Hot... Very hot 10. She said she's going back to NC. Told me this was her first VIP and asked if I wanted another girl. She didn't even check to see if I was covered. Went back about week ago, but bartender told me she moved to NC.

Cherry.

This happened about month ago. Had FS, overall good experience.
Hey it it would be nice if you guys could point out a hot chick working at a club *before* she leaves the club to move out of state [chuckle] :-)

Any chance this Skyler at Wise Guys didn't move out-of-state but may have moved to PT's in Brooklyn? There's a Hot Skyler working there right now. Brunette. - Rosco

Rosco2
01-12-14, 08:14
Skyler.

Cherry.

This happened about month ago. Had FS, overall good experience.Hey it would be nice if you guys could point out a hot chick working at a club / before / she moves out-of-state. Chuckle.

Any chance this hot Skyler didn't move out-of-state but is working at PT's in Brooklyn? There's a Hot Skyler working there right now. Night shift brunette.

Rosco

Taco Hunter
01-12-14, 13:37
Hey it would be nice if you guys could point out a hot chick working at a club / before / she moves out-of-state. Chuckle.

Any chance this hot Skyler didn't move out-of-state but is working at PT's in Brooklyn? There's a Hot Skyler working there right now. Night shift brunette.

RoscoNot the same Skyler.

Rosco2
01-12-14, 13:58
Not the same Skyler.Taco Hunter, thanks for the info about the 2 different Skylers. I'm sorry I missed the one at Wise Guys. Who do you think is hotter: the Wise Guys Skyler or the PT's Brooklyn Skyler?

What do you fellas think about the new booths at PT's in Brooklyn ever since the club recently turned the booths around, so they face outward towards the floor? Have you gotten any extras in the booths now that they face outward towards the floor? I've gotten many extras there before they turned the booths around, but I haven't tried since they turned the booths around. Much less private now. I hope extras are still available.

Rosco2
01-12-14, 19:38
Strip clubs should put pictures of their dancers online, just like ladies who advertise on Backpage post their pics online. That might increase a club's attendance numbers.

Brad 243
01-13-14, 01:07
Strip clubs should put pictures of their dancers online, just like ladies who advertise on Backpage post their pics online. That might increase a club's attendance numbers.Some big clubs do. Also girls have secret lives.

HoHoHoes
01-13-14, 01:38
The booth thing sucks and I think will hurt their business.

BTW, is the Skyler at Brooklyn day or night shift?

Sparky140
01-13-14, 09:53
Strip clubs should put pictures of their dancers online, just like ladies who advertise on Backpage post their pics online. That might increase a club's attendance numbers.Or in the case of some clubs. Reduce club attendance to the point where they have no customers!!

Rosco2
01-13-14, 10:41
Or in the case of some clubs. Reduce club attendance to the point where they have no customers!!Haha. That's true.

Taco Hunter
01-13-14, 13:02
Haha. That's true.Skylar at PT's Brooklyn is the winner hands down. Changing the booths around is all about making the club money since they get a bigger piece of the pie off of VIP's so they turned the booths around.

Rosco2
01-13-14, 14:02
Skylar at PT's Brooklyn is the winner hands down. Changing the booths around is all about making the club money since they get a bigger piece of the pie off of VIP's so they turned the booths around.I see your point. I've gotten extras in the sky box VIP there for $150 a half-hour, but I'd much prefer getting extras in the cheaper booths for $100 for 3 or 4 songs. The booths save you 50 bucks, right. The booths were always good in the past for extras--with the right lady of course.

So has anyone gotten any extras in the booths since they turned the booths around to be more visible and less private?

Rodimus54
01-13-14, 22:01
Strip clubs should put pictures of their dancers online, just like ladies who advertise on Backpage post their pics online. That might increase a club's attendance numbers.I always wondered why girls who want to drive some business to the club or themselve do not advertise in the stripper section of BackPage. Leave it up to the dancer if she wants to put herself out there.

Jannisary
01-14-14, 15:59
Its been awhile since I've stopped in at PT's Brooklyn. The last few times, early evening back last spring and summer, l left pretty disappointed withe the quality and friendliness of the dancers working. Have things improved any? I'm not expecting 10's at this club but above average with a willingness to chat and drink a bit before we do any private action would be nice.

HappyGuy1
01-14-14, 18:51
I always wondered why girls who want to drive some business to the club or themselve do not advertise in the stripper section of BackPage. Leave it up to the dancer if she wants to put herself out there.It might also decrease their attendance depending on the quality of those in the pictures.

Badboy2
01-14-14, 21:08
Its been awhile since I've stopped in at PT's Brooklyn. The last few times, early evening back last spring and summer, l left pretty disappointed withe the quality and friendliness of the dancers working. Have things improved any? I'm not expecting 10's at this club but above average with a willingness to chat and drink a bit before we do any private action would be nice.I went there about a week before Christmas last year. You described my experience. So no, not much has changed since your last visit.

Coeltrain
01-15-14, 20:47
I'm not in the area much and not a night. The little head persuaded me to see what was up. "Page" started at me as soon as I hit the door. Should have known, I had explicit instructions worked out and agree to, as soon as we hit the beads, she demanded the donation, which I gave up with out grumbling, The nothing was what I asked for, she just insisted on her own thing. I had not even asked for anything out of the ordinary, more of technique things. Will not repeat with her.

Taco Hunter
01-17-14, 11:56
I'm not in the area much and not a night. The little head persuaded me to see what was up. "Page" started at me as soon as I hit the door. Should have known, I had explicit instructions worked out and agree to, as soon as we hit the beads, she demanded the donation, which I gave up with out grumbling, The nothing was what I asked for, she just insisted on her own thing. I had not even asked for anything out of the ordinary, more of technique things. Will not repeat with her.I'm Interested to know which one this really is. I don't know of a page at BLONDIES but I do know of one at Wise Guys and one at Dollies. From the description of beads I am assuming that this is an older page that has dark hair in a bob cut working at Dollies. Not trying to be critical just wanting to get the right information out there.

Jannisary
01-17-14, 16:00
I went there about a week before Christmas last year. You described my experience. So no, not much has changed since your last visit.That's unfortunate. I used to have a lot of fun at PT's Brooklyn but over the years the quality of the dancers have just steadily declined and so has their attitude and service.

HesDeadJim
01-19-14, 20:48
Anyone happen to know when Spring can usually be found at Roxy's? I know she's money hound, haven't seen her there in awhile; I guess I just like the somewhat crazy ones.

Reply to post or PM, whatever you want.

MCH1968
01-19-14, 21:13
I'm Interested to know which one this really is. I don't know of a page at BLONDIES but I do know of one at Wise Guys and one at Dollies. From the description of beads I am assuming that this is an older page that has dark hair in a bob cut working at Dollies. Not trying to be critical just wanting to get the right information out there.I know the lady you're talking about. I never knew her name but I refer to her as Medusa because ... Well, just read up on the myth. She always zeroes in on me when I walk in -- she promises a BJ for $30 and keeps asking for more.

STLguy1980
01-20-14, 16:35
I know the lady you're talking about. I never knew her name but I refer to her as Medusa because ... Well, just read up on the myth. She always zeroes in on me when I walk in -- she promises a BJ for $30 and keeps asking for more.Honestly, Paige is the reason I don't go Dollies anymore. She will not leave me alone and basically keeps the other girls from talking to me. I would go on a night she doesn't work but she is always there, like she has been for the last 10-15 years.

Taco Hunter
01-20-14, 17:53
Best bet with her guys is to stop her in her tracks as soon as she locks on and tries to start talking just interrupt and tell her "I am not interested in you" trust it works to be blunt with some of them.

Befun
01-20-14, 18:40
Best bet with her guys is to stop her in her tracks as soon as she locks on and tries to start talking just interrupt and tell her "I am not interested in you" trust it works to be blunt with some of them.She always hits me up for $2 for the boobies. I give it to her and she leaves me alone the rest of the night. I figure a $2 fee for staying away works pretty good. Sometimes she returns later in the evening with the same request, but I just shake my head.

Badboy2
01-20-14, 19:02
I know who you're talking about. She hit me up and wouldn't go away after I told her it was my first visit. She even said I would hear bad things about her but give her a try. She was so annoying. I just ignored her and she finally went away. I'm glad I didn't ignore the deaf girl.

Best bet with her guys is to stop her in her tracks as soon as she locks on and tries to start talking just interrupt and tell her "I am not interested in you" trust it works to be blunt with some of them.

DeadDead22
01-20-14, 22:21
Best bet with her guys is to stop her in her tracks as soon as she locks on and tries to start talking just interrupt and tell her "I am not interested in you" trust it works to be blunt with some of them.Last time I talked to her, she worked Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and some Saturdays. She's a daytime gal, arrives at Noon and usually leaves before 6 pm. Most of the time she leaves at 5 pm. She is a little money hungry, but I've always found her to be a good time, too. Good luck.

SamFields5150
01-21-14, 01:35
What's up with Paige?? Why does everyone speak badly about her? Why is she annoying?

Badboy2
01-29-14, 19:50
I went back to Dollie's and saw the daytime crew on Saturday. Mixed crew of older 3 or 4 white MILF types and 2 AA women. Had few beers, but everyone wanted .50 to go behind the beads. Just wanted to know from anyone else who has been there during the day is this the norm? I could go behind the beads for .40 or .30 (if I took the time to negotiate long enough) during the night shift. Looking to try Blondies and Roxys soon when and if the weather gets a little better.

Hrny Oldman
01-29-14, 20:23
I stopped at C'Mowes first and was not much going on exceptthat I had a nice visit with a long time friend and then.

Went to Dollies and had a great with another long time friend! Jo Jo is a very special and while she may a bit older than some of you younger guys are into.

With that being said she is a very nice and fun lady that I respect and enjoyed her company this afternoon.

LikaTug
01-30-14, 09:52
What spots / strippers would you guys recommend for a long lunch hour trip on a weekday? Goal would be to find a hot stripper in a safe location (preferably centreville or wash park) with extras for under $. As always, your advice and recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Likatug.

Wyghost
01-30-14, 12:24
What spots / strippers would you guys recommend for a long lunch hour trip on a weekday? Goal would be to find a hot stripper in a safe location (preferably centreville or wash park) with extras for under $. As always, your advice and recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Likatug.Use this sweetie on my visits. She has always treated me good.

Stlcurious
01-30-14, 12:24

Likatug.You can't go wrong with Hollywood... Afternoon are slow enough so that if there is something you like there you can invite someone a drink and just let your personality flow...

Lots of pretty 20 something. I don't have a fav. Take out is up to you.

Drinks are on the expensive side... But you are going to a strip club. Good luck.

JcMyers
02-06-14, 20:21
I hadn't been to Roxy's in about six months due to the lack of decent girls and the fact the club had just been boring to me for the last couple of years. I decided to stop by today around 2 pm and it was a little better than in the past.

Six girls were working (4 white, 2 AA) which was the first change I noticed, considering the last few times I had been in it was mostly AA girls and Spring. There were 5 guys in the club so I grabbed a beer, sat down and was immediately approached by Paige. She is a skinny, 20 something brunette with maybe a bcup. She was friendly enough and said she used to work at Wise Guys, but had been working at Roxy's for the last few days. She said it was a real step up for her at which I laughed and said she had pretty low standards. She sat on my lap, talked for awhile and then she just gently started stroking the back of my head and kissing on my neck and ear. She did this for at least 10 minutes. It was actually pleasant to just sit there in silence and not have to make stupid conversation.

After that I decided to do a private with her. We agreed on .30 a song and went to the back. I have been to Roxy's enough to know what is available. We started with two songs, she got completely naked and danced for awhile. Allowed me to suck on her nipples, FIV and would have let me DATY, but I normally don't unless I've seen the girl a couple of times. When the third song came, I asked if I could pull it out and she completed the dance with a HJ. Total for three songs and an ending for $. Pretty standard there, but she actually made it a little more enjoyable. More was available as she said anything goes in the Champagne Room, but I wasn't going to drop $2.5. Probably more would be avail in the back too if the price was right.

Overall, the girls seemed a little better. Of the girls I have seen before. Skye-mid thirties, huge fakes, used to be really pretty, but got a lot of tats and has started to look weird. Haven't had anything but a HJ with her. Autumn. Decent looking with bcups. Dances are ok, but boring and mechanical. Destiny. A new girl that Paige brought over from Wise Guys. OK looking, has small, floppy tits, but a nice big ass. I would assume most options are avail with her. I have not had dances with the two AA girls working.

Hope this review helps as I'm tired of being the only strip club monger in the club during the day. Safe hunting.

Dodgeram 440
02-12-14, 23:50
Stopped by see'Mowes and had some fun with a new dancer she has only been dancing 3 days. Her stage name is London she is a very pretty black girl with a extremely toned body. While we were talking she told me she was in gymnastics in high school and it shows. A great dancer and awesome on the pole, remember only 3 days on the pole. When I went up to watch her on stage after the first song I wanted a private. She told me it would be 130. Total including 20 for house. I would have went for it but all I came in with was 80. So I made the best of the stage dances with her. This girl likes what she does and it shows I had her G-string soaked and we were at the stage for 5 or 6 songs I lost track. She has to be awesome in the private. London is the funniest dancer I have seen in a long time. As good as she dances she will not last long at see'Mowes she will end up at one of the higher priced clubs so get it while she lasts there. Dr440.

Razorman
02-21-14, 03:13
Queen of Diamonds, I didn't knew this club existed until the bouncer from Blondie's gave me the lead. It is relatively clean club and dancers were also better than its neighboring peelers graveyard.

However all the dancers were black except maybe one was Hispanic or mixed race. Didn't ask for extra as I was just to watch. It has an interesting setup with kind of huge stage in the center, very spacious and relatively clean.

MCH1968
02-21-14, 21:06
Queen of Diamonds, I didn't knew this club existed until the bouncer from Blondie's gave me the lead. It is relatively clean club and dancers were also better than its neighboring peelers graveyard.

However all the dancers were black except maybe one was Hispanic or mixed race. Didn't ask for extra as I was just to watch. It has an interesting setup with kind of huge stage in the center, very spacious and relatively clean.Yeah, I went there one time. I was a little put off when the really muscular and intimidating black guy patted me down but I suppose I can see the rationale. Inside were some definite beauties though. Except for the one who latched onto me. Such is life.

I didn't see anywhere where privates and / or extras could be had but it's been a while so there may have been some upgrades.

Badboy2
02-22-14, 09:59
Stopped by see'Mowes and had some fun with a new dancer she has only been dancing 3 days. Her stage name is London she is a very pretty black girl with a extremely toned body. While we were talking she told me she was in gymnastics in high school and it shows. A great dancer and awesome on the pole, remember only 3 days on the pole. When I went up to watch her on stage after the first song I wanted a private. She told me it would be 130. Total including 20 for house. I would have went for it but all I came in with was 80. So I made the best of the stage dances with her. This girl likes what she does and it shows I had her G-string soaked and we were at the stage for 5 or 6 songs I lost track. She has to be awesome in the private. London is the funniest dancer I have seen in a long time. As good as she dances she will not last long at see'Mowes she will end up at one of the higher priced clubs so get it while she lasts there. Dr440.I totally agree, "extremely toned body" is correct. Unfortunately I had played elsewhere before I stopped in. She was the only one I saw worth returning for.everyone else was...not very attractive IMO.

Badboy2
02-28-14, 06:31
Honey is light skinned, perfectly shaped, very enthusiastic and skilled AA girl at Dollies. Worth every penny of a private dance.

JohnnyBoy14
03-03-14, 14:43
Any St Louis clubs to recommend for fun and extras?

Odysseus 46
03-04-14, 08:03
Any St Louis clubs to recommend for fun and extras?There is so much good information on this site that you could read, JB14. I think you want us to do your research for you.

It's all here. Just make the effort. That's what the rest of us do.

And when you go exploring, write a report. Make a contribution.

O 46.

JohnnyBoy14
03-04-14, 13:21
I did read it. But it just sound like hit or miss places.

Odysseus 46
03-04-14, 19:04
I did read it. But it just sound like hit or miss places.As all us hobbyists know, there are no sure things out there. However, from what I have read, Dollie's may be your best bet. I used to have fun at PT's in Centreville, but it's been a while since I've been there. Can't speak as an up-to-date hobbyist. But, if I were to suddenly win the lottery, I'd start with Dollie's.

Maybe others here have better ideas.

Best wishes,

O 46.

Jannisary
03-04-14, 19:34
I did read it. But it just sound like hit or miss places.Read the Brooklyn and Washington Park IL forums for additional info.

Rodimus54
03-04-14, 20:37
I went to Brooklyn Friday night (like 3 am) only becuae it has been prob1.5 years (and I had some free passes). Both Roxy's and PT's Brooklyn seemed to have gotten a bit more ghetto. There was nothing at Roxy's I wanted to spend money on so went over to PT's. There were actually a few cute girls here so I got a beer. Bartender looked pissed off and stared me down. I had to look behind me to see if she was looking at someone else. Not sure WTF that was about. Since I usually have nothing but bad experiences at PT's Brooklyn, I was not looking to do any privates. Got a couple stage dances but the vibe was just not there for me. Prob won't go back any time soon unless I am either drunk or a read a good review somewhere.

JohnnyBoy14
03-05-14, 00:42
Thank you guys for the info.

Roberco
03-05-14, 01:50
A buddy and I went to Larry Flynn's Hustler Club last weekend. The girls are nice and clean. Some of them don't bother to talk to you or dance with you at the tables. All they do is dance. Some girls are very nice. They really worked for your money. Two gals stopped by. I bought them drinks and they sat on my and my buddy's laps for a long time. There bodies smelt really good and made me want to lick them all over. We went for a private dance and had a good time with the girls.

Brad 243
03-05-14, 19:15
A buddy and I went to Larry Flynn's Hustler Club last weekend. The girls are nice and clean. Some of them don't bother to talk to you or dance with you at the tables. All they do is dance. Some girls are very nice. They really worked for your money. Two gals stopped by. I bought them drinks and they sat on my and my buddy's laps for a long time. There bodies smelt really good and made me want to lick them all over. We went for a private dance and had a good time with the girls.I've gotten BBJ's at PTs. Everything at Kittys. Haven't been to Hustler for over 5 years.

J EastAlton
03-17-14, 00:04
Usually I like to look for the SW. I wasn't feeling like driving to the STL, so I took a leisurely drive to Dollies. Within 2:00 minutes of me sitting at the bar, I was offered a trip behind the beads. She was deaf, but very petite. $30 George Washingtons was all it took for a covered BJ. This is a lot easier then the SW hunt. Gentleman, I think I found a new hobby in the hobby. And I might add $4.00 for a Miller Lite is quite a deal for a strip club, IMHO. I am definitely coming back.

Rally7
03-17-14, 17:39
Usually I like to look for the SW. I wasn't feeling like driving to the STL, so I took a leisurely drive to Dollies. Within 2:00 minutes of me sitting at the bar, I was offered a trip behind the beads. She was deaf, but very petite. $30 George Washingtons was all it took for a covered BJ. This is a lot easier then the SW hunt. Gentleman, I think I found a new hobby in the hobby. And I might add $4.00 for a Miller Lite is quite a deal for a strip club, IMHO. I am definitely coming back.What time of day was it? Was there a cover charge? What service (s) did you get for your GW's?

J EastAlton
03-18-14, 04:04
What time of day was it? Was there a cover charge? What service (s) did you get for your GW's?I went this past Sunday, around 10 ish. I paid no cover charge, how ever the sign on the door said a 2 drink minimum. So I had two Miller Lites for a total of $8.00. As far as the services that I received, please read my previous post once more.

LuvBoobies
03-18-14, 20:16
I've gotten BBJ's at PTs. Everything at Kittys. Haven't been to Hustler for over 5 years.I have had BJ's at every club on the east side at one time or another, yes that includes Hollywood / Penthouse. Timing is everything but it wasn't very hard to do.

Tony 9
03-18-14, 21:03
I have had BJ's at every club on the east side at one time or another, yes that includes Hollywood / Penthouse. Timing is everything but it wasn't very hard to do.After hockey tonight...I may have to try Hollywood!! I rarely go INTO WP after dark, only daylight hours for Dollie's.

(white suburbanite does stand out anytime in WP). Always be cautious.

Badboy2
03-18-14, 21:38
After hockey tonight...I may have to try Hollywood!! I rarely go INTO WP after dark, only daylight hours for Dollie's.

(white suburbanite does stand out anytime in WP). Always be cautious.Believe it or not, but most times there are more white guys in Dollies at night than black guys. Suburbanites do not stand out, its seems you're expected to come on out.

Hrny Oldman
03-18-14, 22:50
Believe it or not, but most times there are more white guys in Dollies at night than black guys. Suburbanites do not stand out, its seems you're expected to come on out.I have been going to Dollies for over 15 yrs and have never had any problems at any time.

Also the gals there often rotate and it just simply depends on who are working!

It is a sure thing if you are looking for extras.

Tony 9
03-19-14, 02:37
Just trust your good judgement. I've been going to Dollies since the early 80's... And other clubs too. Many of the brothers I work with have told me to be careful within certain eastside locales. Its a little different than Sauget. A lot different. Statistics don't lie nor due long standing reputations. Floyd kept me updated also, prior to his retirement.

I have been going to Dollies for over 15 yrs and have never had any problems at any time.

Also the gals there often rotate and it just simply depends on who are working!

It is a sure thing if you are looking for extras.

Jannisary
03-19-14, 11:53
Its undeniable that there is a risk in going to WP or Brooklyn. Two weeks ago there was even an attempted armed robbery of two dancers leaving the Hollywood early in the morning after their shift. Now there may be more to that story, maybe not. But regardless think of how brazen that was. The parking lot is well lit, there is usually a security guy in the lot, there are cameras monitoring the lot and these two guys thought it was a good idea to do it. They almost got away with it too if the DJ hadn't intervened. Which makes you wonder where the hell was the manager, the bouncer, and the parking lot security guy and why none of them walked those dancers to their cars.

It was what about two years ago, somebody got shot to death in the parking lot of Dollies late one night. There were also muggings of guys leaving Dollies, see-Mowes and Blondies.

I enjoy going to the clubs in Washington Park and been going there off and on for about 10 years now. You do need to be careful, make sure you know where you are going, and stick to the clubs only. If you need to look up the locations on google maps before you head out or use your phone or gps to get there the first few times. Park as close to the club door as possible, look out for thugs milling around at the edges of the lots, be aware of the situation. Personally, I usually don't go out or stay too late at the clubs and I don't get drunk.

J EastAlton
03-19-14, 17:41
Today I returned to Dollies. It was about 2:00 in the afternoon. $2.00 cover, (new to me this time) and a $4.00 Miller Lite. I sat at the bar for a little while watching the clients interact with the dancers. It was a really relaxed mood in the place. I bought 'Autumn' a drink. After some playful banter, behind the beads we went. $40 for a four song set, followed by a covered Bill Clinton. I had my own prophylactic, but she wanted to use her own. She said and I quote "I am a clean be*h and I am staying that way." That's when I told her that I agree, I only have one little man, I don't want him to shrivel up and fall off. As far as the "safe" factor, just use common sense and you should be fine.

Jeffc 574
03-20-14, 11:45

I enjoy going to the clubs in Washington Park and been going there off and on for about 10 years now. You do need to be careful, make sure you know where you are going, and stick to the clubs only. If you need to look up the locations on google maps before you head out or use your phone or gps to get there the first few times. Park as close to the club door as possible, look out for thugs milling around at the edges of the lots, be aware of the situation. Personally, I usually don't go out or stay too late at the clubs and I don't get drunk.WP is no place to take a "shortcut". I have not been to a club in a year or so, but all of the clubs have security on the lot. Park smart, stay smart, get to go home. And I shouldn't have to say this, buy gas / food / beer and anything else you need after leaving WP.

Rosco2
03-20-14, 13:35
I seem to recall an attorney was killed outside the City Nights strip club about 3 years ago, as he was walking in the parking lot to the door. He was probably killed for his money: a robbery. The City Nights club burned down a little after that, but the club was located close to the Sauget clubs. And of course someone was killed outside Dollies about that time too.

Jannisary
03-20-14, 13:38
A lot of this has already been heavily covered in the Washington Park IL forum. So if you've not read through that section of the board yet, its a good idea to take some time and do so.

Badboy2
03-22-14, 12:30
Well bottom line concerning all the posts is to be careful and aware of your surroundings. I've never had any problems to date, but as with everything we deal with in the hobby, caution is your best friend. Back to the reporting: Last trip to Dollie's. Ebony - Loud AA girl, but popular with some guys who come in, just not my cup of tea. If she's not fussing with another stripper, she's going at it with the manager...you can't miss her. I personally try to avoid her...and the funny thing is, she always go to do a private and then is asking someone to bring her napkins or a paper towels some time during the session. Hunni and Diamond are 2 very good looking AA girls that are on my radar. Hunni is so good, she leaves after so many privates. Diamond has a sweet looking ass that just says grab me and hold on for the ride. Mandy is also a great looking MILF. I plan on looking into Cheeks soon.

STLguy1980
03-22-14, 14:07
Well bottom line concerning all the posts is to be careful and aware of your surroundings. I've never had any problems to date, but as with everything we deal with in the hobby, caution is your best friend. Back to the reporting: Last trip to Dollie's. Ebony - Loud AA girl, but popular with some guys who come in, just not my cup of tea. If she's not fussing with another stripper, she's going at it with the manager...you can't miss her. I personally try to avoid her...and the funny thing is, she always go to do a private and then is asking someone to bring her napkins or a paper towels some time during the session. Hunni and Diamond are 2 very good looking AA girls that are on my radar. Hunni is so good, she leaves after so many privates. Diamond has a sweet looking ass that just says grab me and hold on for the ride. Mandy is also a great looking MILF. I plan on looking into Cheeks soon.Was in Cheeks last night and Bobbi has a 'new class' there. There is a new girl, Ariel, who was on her first night. I would have taken her to the back but I was there to see someone else. Also, being her first night she was not sure how she was going to handle the VIPs. Her friend who works there told her to try and scam the guys by promising everything and then upselling once they were in the back. To her credit, Ariel didn't think this was a good policy and was not going to do VIPs until she was okay with doing everything in the room. I am not sure when that will be, or how long she will last, but she is cute and young (I would guess 19-20 since I didn't see her drinking) with a nice body. Once I know she is doing VIPs the right way, I will definitely partake.

One other thing, and I cannot stress this enough, do NOT speed in Washington Park. The cops will pull you over for doing anything over the speed limit. Since the policing was taken over by the county, it is a pain in the ass to take care of, by design. They are doing everything to keep people out and this is just another way to make in uncomfortable and make people think twice about visiting.

BrooklynBoy
03-23-14, 04:16
I go to Brooklyn a lot I tip the lot guys. 3,4,5 bucks. If you do it every time. They get to know you and take care of you. Just a handshake with a 5 can make sure you get home, and no I'm not security for clubs. Be smart be safe.

Badboy2
04-02-14, 18:30
I finally made a trip to Cheeks. If I could hit the lottery like I did at Cheeks, I'd be a multi-millionaire. At first, I thought it was going to dullsville, but I happened to arrive at shift change. But once the night shift girls got going it was very nice. They all looked very attractive, which is a slight departure from Dollies, where there is a mix. The minus is it's more expensive for the "VIP" than Dollies. However, the VIP is more private than Dollies. Lastly, the VIP needs work. The couch...eww. Overall, it was good experience and worth returning to on occasion.