PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hobby For All
02-03-07, 00:10
For all you CL users out there here is a great tool for searching CL.

http://kansascity.listpic.com/ers/

Larks Tongue
02-03-07, 15:16
Holy Shit!!

Thanks for that! It will make it alot easier to go thru CL.

My last comment will be.....how many of those are LE stings?

For all you CL users out there here is a great tool for searching CL.

http://kansascity.listpic.com/ers/

Just Do It
04-24-07, 14:42
I have met LeiLani from Craig's list 3 times in the last couple months. her add usually says $$ but I have always got it for $ and fifty. She does bbbj and is very open minded! She is very much a GFE with me as always YMMV. Also she could stand to lose 10 to 15 lbs but is still very cute and is a safe alternative to hunting the streets. Hope this helps.

FunGuyRaleigh
02-18-14, 13:48
Searching on line for a good rubdown, wanting to forgo the waste of time that are our local massage parlors.

Found an ad on CL from Val, offering a 40-min massage for $60. After brief text / email / pic exchange, agreed on a meeting. Nice eyes, smile, basic headshot type of photo.

First, she's in Excelsior Springs. That was a haul from downtown, considering I'm a new guy and didn't know where the heck I was going.

As a first timer, needed to call and be led to the house, to ensure I didn't get lost. No address exchange. That was OK. Then, she let me know her boyfriend, an older gent, would be at the house too, working in the kitchen (construction). Never heard that before, but she said he was cool with it. So, continued on.

Found the house, and was met at the door. Val's definitely got a bit more size to her than even the pic indicated Small tits, big belly. Long hair and tats, too. But, I was already there and do like girls with curves, albeit not that many.

It's an on-the-bed massage. No massage table or anything. So, I wasn't getting my hopes up. Val has great hands though. I opted for no oil because all she had was baby oil, and I didn't want any tell-tale smells when I got home. On the flip, did get some oil for the little Funguy, and received a rather mechanical handjob to completion. She's a squeezer, too. Had to ask her to lighten up twice.

In all, $60 with no tip. Definitely a "job" for her. No disrobing, no mutual, etc. Draping is optional though, and I started naked to let my intentions be clearly known. Would have loved any indication that head was available. Big girls always give great blow jobs.

Probably won't repeat, based on distance (for me). But, house is clean / nice, she's friendly enough. Again, not GFE or very sensual. And it does come with a release. Definitely above some of the sketchy neighborhood skanks doing body rubs on BP or CL.

Stay safe, fellas. If anyone knows of any non-pros in the KCMO area (I prefer authentic women just looking to make an extra buck) PM me?

Or, if you have more questions, PM me too. Happy to share.

TruckerInUsa
09-30-17, 18:22
Does anyone know of a girl from Craigslist who goes by Annie? In the past she's gone by Allie and June as far as I know. I'm not sure if she actually advertises or not. White with brown hair, not sure about the eyes, downtown area.

Nomad4575
10-06-17, 08:43
Down for sex, threesomes, blow jobs, car rides, car sex. 8 one6 call nine1 five or text to set up a date with me nine9 eight8😍128525;128525;.

Posting I'd: 6323920463.

Original add had address I missed. This smells a bit like bacon. If it's not a trap has anyone encountered this provider and if so is qualiry and price decent?