PDA

View Full Version : Independence

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Fluke
07-06-12, 06:55
There was a WSW getting snagged by a trucker at the QT on 40 and sterling. She was about 50 yo thin small tits no bra and looked like about a 6-7 on the SW scale.

The was about 100-200 ft east of the Sky-Vu motel. BSW 35-ish yo larger than med build and tall, and pulled up her thigh length T-shirt each time I drove by showing everything.

KC Questor
07-07-12, 03:44
There was a WSW getting snagged by a trucker at the QT on 40 and sterling. She was about 50 yo thin small tits no bra and looked like about a 6-7 on the SW scale.

The was about 100-200 ft east of the Sky-Vu motel. BSW 35-ish yo larger than med build and tall, and pulled up her thigh length T-shirt each time I drove by showing everything.I used to see streetwalkers all the time on US-40 between Manchester Trfwy and Sterling. There is a hooker hotel at I-70 / US-40 as well as numerous ones along US-40 and down Sterling to the Wal-Mart, so it makes sense that they'd be out walking. I haven't seen any in a long time though. I wonder if they are out because of the All-Star Game.

Like to Play
07-16-12, 07:06
I used to see streetwalkers all the time on US-40 between Manchester Trfwy and Sterling. There is a hooker hotel at I-70 / US-40 as well as numerous ones along US-40 and down Sterling to the Wal-Mart, so it makes sense that they'd be out walking. I haven't seen any in a long time though. I wonder if they are out because of the All-Star Game.Still there. I find most on Friday around 11am after check out time. Also, if you can give better description of QT gal. I may have info for you.

L2P

The Old Sarge
07-20-14, 22:19
I used to see streetwalkers all the time on US-40 between Manchester Trfwy and Sterling. There is a hooker hotel at I-70 / US-40 as well as numerous ones along US-40 and down Sterling to the Wal-Mart, so it makes sense that they'd be out walking. I haven't seen any in a long time though. I wonder if they are out because of the All-Star Game.Two motels around 36th and 40 Hwy that are jumping sometimes but usually only very late night on weekends. You DO NOT want to mess with the skinny old toothless lady. Probably wearing bright colored shorts and strung out and / or drunk. You've been warned.

InksterTourist
05-10-15, 11:34
I used to see streetwalkers all the time on US-40 between Manchester Trfwy and Sterling. There is a hooker hotel at I-70 / US-40 as well as numerous ones along US-40 and down Sterling to the Wal-Mart, so it makes sense that they'd be out walking. I haven't seen any in a long time though. I wonder if they are out because of the All-Star Game.Several of the motels were razed during highway construction plus a new business came in where some where. I think that 2 survived plus there's one further east that have some action. Things dried up once construction ended.